| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | I am acutely aware | 我非常清楚 | 
| [00:12] | that I’m not the first to have been a partner to him in this way | 我不是第一个在他身边这样的人 | 
| [00:15] | and that the ones that have seen those depths before, | 而那些曾经陷入那些深渊的人 | 
| [00:17] | they never surfaced again. | 他们再也没有出来 | 
| [00:19] | So we have one fleet and two men claiming it. | 那么一支舰队 两人争权 | 
| [00:22] | There is only one way I know of to resolve that. | 据我所知只有一种方法能解决问题 | 
| [00:25] | – You can’t win. – I don’t care. | -你没有胜算 -我不在乎 | 
| [00:27] | They took my home. I can’t walk away from that. | 他们夺走了我的家园 我不能就这样不了了之 | 
| [00:30] | Can you? | 难道你能吗 | 
| [00:32] | It would’ve helped having the fleet. | 如果能得到舰队会更加有利 | 
| [00:34] | I may be able to add to our pool of assets– | 没准我能给大家增加一些资源 | 
| [00:37] | a cache of gems could be the key | 一批匿藏珠宝 将可能成为 | 
| [00:40] | to defeating British forces in Nassau. | 战胜驻拿骚英军的关键 | 
| [00:42] | If we cannot retrieve that cache, | 如果我们不能找回匿藏的珠宝 | 
| [00:44] | then the dread fleet in Havana sets sail | 可怕的哈瓦那舰队就会到来 | 
| [00:46] | to raze all of Nassau to the ground. | 将拿骚夷为平地 | 
| [00:48] | I will deny him the cache, and in doing so, | 我会让他拿不到那些金子 | 
| [00:51] | I will ensure that whatever | 这样我就能保证 | 
| [00:52] | Nassau is come Christmas, English will be not it. | 在下一个圣诞来临时 拿骚绝不会属于英国 | 
| [00:55] | The fugitive’s name is Anne Bonny. | 逃犯名叫安妮·伯妮 | 
| [00:57] | You know how dangerous she is. | 你们都知道她有多危险 | 
| [03:07] | I am alone, | 只有我一人 | 
| [03:09] | as I promised I would be. | 我向你保证过的 | 
| [03:13] | The night you left, at the cave, | 那晚上你从洞穴离开时 | 
| [03:16] | you said Jack’s been arrested. | 你说杰克被捕了 | 
| [03:20] | What the fuck’s going on? | 这他妈是怎么一回事 | 
| [03:22] | Spanish intelligence. | 西班牙情报组织 | 
| [03:24] | They learned of the cache. | 他们知道了匿藏珠宝的事 | 
| [03:27] | They demanded the governor recover it and return it. | 他们要求总督立刻找回并归还 | 
| [03:31] | And they made clear failure | 而且说得很清楚 | 
| [03:32] | to do so will result in the end of Nassau. | 如果做不到 拿骚将有灭顶之灾 | 
| [03:36] | The governor is a reasonable man. | 总督是个明理之人 | 
| [03:38] | He is a compassionate man, but he needs that cache. | 他很有同情心 但他需要那笔珠宝 | 
| [03:42] | Fuck what he needs. | 我才不管他需要什么 | 
| [03:45] | Jack don’t want it turned over. | 杰克不想我交出来 | 
| [03:46] | If he did, he’d be the one asking me to do it. | 如果这是他的意思 他会亲口跟我说 | 
| [03:48] | They are hurting him, Anne. | 他们在伤害他 安妮 | 
| [03:52] | – What? – You were right. | -什么 -你说得没错 | 
| [03:54] | He is defiant. | 他宁死不屈 | 
| [03:56] | So they are trying to coerce him into cooperating, | 所以他们想逼迫他合作 | 
| [04:00] | into asking you to cooperate. | 以此让你屈服 | 
| [04:04] | He refuses, so I am asking on his behalf. | 他拒绝了 我来求你是为了他 | 
| [04:11] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 | 
| [04:15] | I understand what you are going through. | 我知道你也很不好受 | 
| [04:18] | Please understand I am here for his sake. | 但你要明白 我是为他而来 | 
| [04:21] | Surrender the cache and I will see to it that Jack goes free. | 交出珠宝 我会确保让杰克得到释放 | 
| [04:26] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [04:35] | She is going to do it. | 她会合作的 | 
| [04:38] | She agreed to make the exchange? | 她同意进行交易了 | 
| [04:40] | – She said that? – No. | -她是这么说的 -没有 | 
| [04:42] | But neither can she bear the idea of Jack’s torture. | 但她绝无法忍受让杰克受到折磨 | 
| [04:48] | She will resist awhile. | 她会试着抗拒 | 
| [04:51] | It will tear her to pieces. | 这会让她饱受煎熬 | 
| [04:53] | But sooner than later, she will acquiesce. | 但迟早 她会妥协的 | 
| [04:55] | How can you know this for certain? | 你如何能肯定 | 
| [05:00] | She knows. | 她懂的 | 
| [05:04] | She knows. | 她很清楚 | 
| [05:12] | Jack Rackham? Who is Jack Rackham? | 杰克·拉克姆 这人是谁 | 
| [05:15] | At the moment, he’s the most wanted man in the West Indies, | 目前 他是西印度群岛最炙手可热的逃犯 | 
| [05:18] | owing to a cache of rare jewels in his possession, | 他手上有一笔珍贵的珠宝 | 
| [05:21] | proceeds from a massive Spanish prize | 是从一大笔西班牙财宝里偷出来的 | 
| [05:24] | and, as luck would have it, | 如果幸运的话 | 
| [05:26] | our only hope of victory against Rogers’s regime in Nassau. | 将是我们对抗拿骚罗杰斯政权的唯一希望 | 
| [05:31] | You left here to secure a fleet of ships | 你离开是为了召集一支舰队 | 
| [05:34] | so that we might harass | 这样我们才能骚扰 | 
| [05:35] | Nassau’s trade and bleed away her strength. | 拿骚的贸易 让他们日渐虚弱 | 
| [05:38] | You told me that without those ships, | 你跟我说如果没有这些船 | 
| [05:40] | you could see no other way to achieve victory in this fight. | 你想不出别的办法来取得胜利 | 
| [05:44] | Now you have returned with nothing but him | 但如今你两手空空回来 除了他 | 
| [05:48] | and a plan to make up the difference with money? | 和一个用钱来弥补实力差距的计划 | 
| [05:50] | Not money, bait. | 不是钱 是诱饵 | 
| [05:54] | I came upon a trove of information | 之前我得到了一批情报 | 
| [05:56] | belonging to Spanish intelligence. | 是属于西班牙情报机构的 | 
| [05:58] | In it was mention of this cache of gems, | 里面提到了这笔珠宝 | 
| [06:01] | cache I know to be in Jack’s possession. | 而我知道它在杰克手上 | 
| [06:03] | Spain is furious over its very existence. | 西班牙为此非常愤怒 | 
| [06:06] | They see it as an affront. | 他们认为这是侮辱 | 
| [06:08] | They are so furious, in fact, | 事实上 他们愤怒至极 | 
| [06:11] | they are willing to burn | 甚至足以让他们 | 
| [06:12] | Nassau to the ground just to prove the point. | 不惜将拿骚夷为平地 | 
| [06:15] | The only way Rogers can prevent this | 罗杰斯唯一能阻止这一切发生的办法 | 
| [06:17] | is to find the cache and return it. | 就是找回珠宝并归还 | 
| [06:20] | Which means if we were to find it first, | 这意味着如果我们在他之前找到 | 
| [06:23] | we could dictate what happens next. | 我们就能决定下一步的局面 | 
| [06:26] | And what are you proposing that might be? | 你觉得应该怎么样 | 
| [06:29] | Rogers’s strength resides in his naval consort– | 罗杰斯的强大之处在于他的海上力量… | 
| [06:32] | ships and soldiers on loan to him from the Crown. | 王室暂借给他兵力和船只 | 
| [06:36] | They’re well-trained and well-armed. | 操练有素 全副武装 | 
| [06:38] | Against them on even terms, we wouldn’t have a prayer of success, | 如果进行公平对决 我们一点胜算都没有 | 
| [06:41] | but if we can get them to meet us on uneven terms, | 但如果我们能让他们处于不公平的条件下 | 
| [06:45] | terms that dramatically favor our efforts, | 比如对我们极其有利的条件下 | 
| [06:48] | things might be different. | 可能就会有转机 | 
| [06:50] | Use the cache to lure him to committing his forces | 用那些珠宝引诱他把兵力 | 
| [06:52] | onto an undesirable battlefield. | 引到作战条件不理想的战场上 | 
| [06:55] | Committing all of his forces there. | 把他所有的兵力都带到那儿 | 
| [06:57] | With the stakes this high, he’ll have no choice | 如此高的赌注 他将别无选择 | 
| [06:59] | but to put everything at his disposal in play. | 只能调动所有兵力放手一搏 | 
| [07:03] | We compel him into a single, decisive fight, | 我们要逼他进行一场决定性的战斗 | 
| [07:06] | one in which we have a massive advantage | 我们将坐拥巨大的优势 | 
| [07:08] | and one in which, with a little luck, | 如果运气好的话 | 
| [07:10] | we might deal him a catastrophic defeat, | 我们也许能对他的军队造成致命的打击 | 
| [07:13] | break the back of his military strength, | 击溃了他的军队就等于 | 
| [07:14] | and open up Nassau for a direct invasion. | 为进入拿骚打开了大门 | 
| [07:18] | What battlefield is this | 什么样的战场 | 
| [07:20] | that will allow us to defeat that kind of force? | 能让我们击溃如此训练有素的军队 | 
| [07:23] | Here. | 这儿 | 
| [07:25] | Here? | 这儿 | 
| [07:26] | Your plan is to lure the British navy here? | 你的计划是把英国海军引到这里 | 
| [07:33] | I’d like to speak with the captain alone. | 我想单独和船长谈谈 | 
| [07:36] | Now. | 出去 | 
| [07:46] | How many men? | 有多少人 | 
| [07:48] | We imagine Rogers has 500 regulars at his disposal. | 我们认为罗杰斯手下有五百名精锐 | 
| [07:52] | What about militia? Conscripts? The total force? | 那民兵呢 义务兵呢 总兵力是多少 | 
| [07:56] | Twice that, thereabouts. | 人数大概要翻个倍 | 
| [07:57] | And what plans for their ships? | 那你计划怎么对付他们的船 | 
| [08:00] | Without means to engage them, | 如果没有应对方法 | 
| [08:01] | their heavy guns would repel any attempt to defend the beach. | 他们的炮火会轰击海滩上的任何防御工事 | 
| [08:05] | Surely there can be no victory | 如果你没法阻止他们登陆 | 
| [08:06] | if you cannot harass their landing. | 就根本没法取得胜利 | 
| [08:08] | How do you propose to account for that? | 你打算怎么处理 | 
| [08:10] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 | 
| [08:11] | And let’s say somehow you’re able | 就算你有办法 | 
| [08:13] | to eliminate some of their numbers on the beach. | 除掉他们一部分兵力 | 
| [08:16] | We have neither the manpower nor the ammunition | 我们既没有人力 也没有弹药 | 
| [08:18] | to fight the kind of battle you’re suggesting, | 来打你所形容的这一场仗 | 
| [08:21] | even with the terrain in our favor. | 就算把他们引到我们的地盘 | 
| [08:23] | How do you propose to gain these things | 你打算如何在你所预期的时间内 | 
| [08:25] | on the schedule you’re suggesting? | 搞到人手和弹药 | 
| [08:27] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 | 
| [08:28] | I’m not going out there with “I don’t know yet.” | 我不会拿”我还不知道”去跟大家解释 | 
| [08:32] | These people know their lives are about to change. | 这些人知道他们的人生将就此改变 | 
| [08:35] | They know they’ll need to fight to survive, | 他们知道必须战斗才能活下来 | 
| [08:37] | but I will not go before them | 但我不会站在大家面前 | 
| [08:39] | and argue to have that fight all at once | 冒着可能转瞬失去一切的风险 | 
| [08:42] | and risk losing everything all at once | 武断地劝服他们一起参战 | 
| [08:45] | unless I am certain that fight can be won. | 除非我确定能打赢这场仗 | 
| [08:50] | Am I certain that we will prevail? | 我确定我们能胜利吗 | 
| [08:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:55] | But the odds will never be better than they are | 但此时此刻 我们的胜算 | 
| [08:58] | right now, in this moment. | 从来没这么大过 | 
| [09:02] | Of that, I am most certain. | 这点我非常确信 | 
| [09:15] | To find Jack Rackham, you’ll need to go to Nassau, yes? | 要找杰克·拉克姆 你得去拿骚吧 | 
| [09:20] | We assume that he’s long gone by now, | 我们觉得他应该早就不在那儿了 | 
| [09:21] | but Nassau is where we will pick up his trail, yes. | 但没错 我们会去拿骚找他的踪迹 | 
| [09:27] | There are other things | 等你到达拿骚后 | 
| [09:28] | you will need to secure while you’re there. | 还有些事需要你费点心 | 
| [09:30] | My husband supplied us with weapons and shot | 我的丈夫给我们提供了武器和弹药 | 
| [09:33] | to arm ourselves and to defend this camp. | 来武装自己 保卫这个营地 | 
| [09:36] | He also maintained a stockpile on Nassau | 他在拿骚也有军火储备 | 
| [09:39] | in preparation for a day such as this. | 就是为这种时候做准备 | 
| [09:42] | As far as we know, it is still there, guarded by his agents. | 据我们所知 现在他的手下还看管着那个地方 | 
| [09:46] | Tell me where to find them and I’ll retrieve it. | 告诉我去哪儿找他们 我去取回这些军火 | 
| [09:48] | They will not trust you | 他们不会相信你 | 
| [09:51] | nor even acknowledge the existence of this place | 甚至不会向我丈夫以外的人 | 
| [09:53] | to anyone other than my husband, | 承认有这个地方的存在 | 
| [09:55] | and he’s too weak to leave our care. | 而他太虚弱 离不开我们的照料 | 
| [10:00] | So we will have to send the next best thing. | 所以我们只能派仅次于他的人去 | 
| [10:05] | She will help you get what you need, | 她会帮你拿到你想要的东西 | 
| [10:09] | but one more thing. | 但还有件事 | 
| [10:11] | I know your way is to invest a captain | 我知道你在战场上是一名 | 
| [10:14] | with unquestioned authority while in battle, | 拥有绝对权威的船长 | 
| [10:17] | but this battle is ours as much as yours. | 但这既是你们的战斗 也是我们的 | 
| [10:21] | My word and your word will govern in concert | 我和你的命令必须要有同等效力 | 
| [10:24] | or not at all. | 否则一切免谈 | 
| [10:27] | And when I’m not present, | 当我不在场的时候 | 
| [10:29] | that word shall be given by my daughter. | 就由我的女儿来发号施令 | 
| [10:45] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [10:48] | Touch of the grippe is all, sir. | 只是偶感风寒而已 长官 | 
| [10:50] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 | 
| [10:52] | You’re the third man to say as much to me in the last four hours. | 你是过去四小时内第三个这么和我说的人 | 
| [10:56] | I’ll see you relieved. | 去休息吧 | 
| [10:58] | Please report to Dr. Marcus immediately. | 立即去找马库斯医生 | 
| [11:00] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [11:18] | It’s almost over, | 就快结束了 | 
| [11:20] | this unfortunate arrangement between you and I. | 我们之间这不幸的安排 | 
| [11:28] | – What? – Contact was made with Anne Bonny. | -什么 -联系到了安妮·伯妮 | 
| [11:31] | The situation was explained to her | 她已经知道 | 
| [11:33] | that the sooner she returns the cache, | 她越快把珠宝还回来 | 
| [11:35] | the better it would be for you. | 对你来说就越好 | 
| [11:39] | She was disturbed but, we believe, ultimately persuaded. | 她很不安 但我们相信她最终会被劝服的 | 
| [11:43] | Disturbed? | 不安 | 
| [11:49] | You told her I was being tortured. | 你告诉她我被折磨了 | 
| [11:51] | If the street would hear you were being mistreated, | 如果人们听说你遭到了虐待 | 
| [11:55] | if they were to see you emerge from this place | 如果他们看到你从这里出去 | 
| [11:56] | damaged or not at all, I’d risk losing them. | 无论你受伤与否 我都可能会失去民心 | 
| [11:59] | I know this. | 这我知道 | 
| [12:00] | I imagine you were counting on it, | 我猜你就指望着这一点吧 | 
| [12:03] | the notion that all you had left me were bad options | 给我留下些糟糕的选择 | 
| [12:06] | guaranteed, ultimately, to serve your ends. | 来确保最终达到你的目的 | 
| [12:09] | This way, no one hears it but her. | 而现在这种方式 只有她知道你的处境 | 
| [12:13] | I get what I need, | 我就能得偿所愿 | 
| [12:14] | the island survives, | 小岛也会幸免于难 | 
| [12:16] | and no one is harmed. | 没人会受伤 | 
| [12:19] | I face a number of dangers ahead in stabilizing Nassau. | 要稳定拿骚我将面临很多危险 | 
| [12:23] | The one I will resist to the limits of my ability | 但有一点 我会拼尽全力 | 
| [12:25] | is to allow myself to be cast as its villain. | 不让自己扮演拿骚敌人的角色 | 
| [12:29] | When the cache is delivered, | 珠宝被送回来后 | 
| [12:30] | you’ll both be free to do as you please. | 你们俩就能随心所欲重获自由 | 
| [12:39] | Do you have a wife? | 你有妻子吗 | 
| [12:44] | Beg pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [12:46] | Do you have a wife? | 你有妻子吗 | 
| [12:50] | I do. | 有 | 
| [12:53] | How do you imagine she would feel | 那你能想象一下她的感受吗 | 
| [12:55] | if she were told you were suffering | 假如她听说你正遭受着 | 
| [12:56] | some awful, degrading abuse | 可怕且丧失尊严的虐待 | 
| [13:00] | and that the only way she could end it | 而结束这一切的方法 | 
| [13:01] | would be to betray your trust? | 就是背弃你的信任 | 
| [13:04] | How do you think she would feel if she betrayed you, | 你觉得如果她背叛了你 | 
| [13:07] | knowing she likely lost that trust forever, | 知道她将永远失去你的信任 | 
| [13:09] | and then learned the whole thing was based on a ruse? | 结果发现一切只是诡计 她会是什么心情 | 
| [13:14] | And no one was harmed. | 根本无人受伤 | 
| [13:19] | We’re all villains in Nassau. | 我们都是拿骚的敌人 | 
| [13:22] | Don’t think because you’re new you’re any different. | 别以为你是新来的就有什么不同 | 
| [13:43] | The exchange is to take place tomorrow. | 明天就会进行交易 | 
| [13:47] | Captain Rackham will be set free in exchange for the cache. | 他们会放了拉克姆船长来换取珠宝 | 
| [13:51] | Once that happens and the cache is shipped to Havana, | 一旦交易完成 珠宝会被运到哈瓦那 | 
| [13:54] | the entirety of the Urca de Lima’s prize gold | 厄卡·德·利马号上所有的财富 | 
| [13:56] | will be in Spain’s possession. | 都会进西班牙的口袋 | 
| [13:58] | Captain Rackham… | 拉克姆船长… | 
| [14:01] | he’s in the governor’s custody. | 他被政府扣押了 | 
| [14:05] | You never mentioned this. | 你没提过这事 | 
| [14:07] | – I’m sorry, I– – It’s all right. | -抱歉 我… -没关系 | 
| [14:15] | I’ve given thought to our previous conversation. | 我考虑了我们上次的谈话 | 
| [14:20] | I’m not without sympathy for your situation. | 我不是不同情你的处境 | 
| [14:21] | I have no desire to see harm come to you. | 我也不想看到你受到伤害 | 
| [14:25] | If the governor returns all of the Urca gold, | 如果总督归还了厄卡号上所有的金子 | 
| [14:27] | my superiors have promised | 我的上级已经答应 | 
| [14:28] | not to set loose the fleet upon this place. | 不会派舰队到他的地盘去 | 
| [14:34] | And my superiors are proud men, | 我的上级都是些自负的人 | 
| [14:37] | and they’re angry. | 他们很愤怒 | 
| [14:41] | Were I you… | 如果我是你… | 
| [14:44] | I might encourage Governor Rogers | 我应该会怂恿罗杰斯总督 | 
| [14:47] | not just to send the gold, but to send something more. | 不仅仅送还金子 还要多送一点别的 | 
| [14:51] | An offering to demonstrate good faith and friendship. | 一份表达诚心和友好的礼物 | 
| [14:55] | Not just the stolen gold, but the man responsible | 不仅是还被偷的金子 还要把最初 | 
| [14:59] | for stealing it in the first place. | 偷金子的人一起送过去 | 
| [15:02] | And tell him that we asked for his return, if you’d like. | 如果可以的话 告诉他这是我们要求的 | 
| [15:05] | No one will ever know. | 没人会知道 | 
| [15:07] | But Nassau’s safety and yours is best served | 但如果金子和拉克姆先生… | 
| [15:11] | if, when the gold is surrendered in Havana… | 将一同被运往哈瓦那的话 | 
| [15:15] | it’s accompanied by Mr. Rackham. | 拿骚和你的安全都会得到保障 | 
| [15:21] | I swore to Anne that these terms would be honored. | 我曾向安妮发誓 这些条件不会改变 | 
| [15:24] | Surrender the cache and Jack goes free. | 交出珠宝就会释放杰克 | 
| [15:26] | – I gave her my word. – I know. | -我向她保证过 -我知道 | 
| [15:29] | They changed the rules so very late in the game. | 他们很迟才改变了规则 | 
| [15:32] | We could resist, but we have nothing to bargain with. | 我们可以拒绝 但是没有讨价还价实力 | 
| [15:36] | Were there anything I could do, | 如果有什么是我能做的 | 
| [15:37] | were there anything the governor could do, | 是总督能做的 | 
| [15:38] | I assure you, it would be done. | 我保证 我们早就做了 | 
| [15:40] | But either Jack is surrendered with the gold or Nassau burns. | 但如果不一起交出杰克 拿骚就要灭亡 | 
| [15:45] | Yes? | 进来 | 
| [15:47] | A few things that require your approval. | 有些东西需要你确认一下 | 
| [15:52] | – Is everything all right? – Yes, what is it? | -没事吧 -是的 你有什么事儿 | 
| [15:56] | My apologies. Nothing that can’t wait. | 抱歉打扰了 没什么急事 | 
| [16:00] | I beg your pardon. | 我先出去 | 
| [16:28] | When the governor’s men arrive at the transaction | 一旦总督的人到交易现场 | 
| [16:30] | without Jack and Anne sees this, | 却没带着杰克 安妮一看到 | 
| [16:33] | she will resist. | 她就会反抗 | 
| [16:35] | I would humbly ask that the governor’s men refrain– | 我会恳请总督的手下不要轻举妄动 | 
| [16:38] | They have been forbidden from firing first. | 已经禁止他们先开枪了 | 
| [16:42] | They’ve been forbidden from provoking her. | 禁止激怒她 | 
| [16:46] | They’ve been forbidden from using any violence against her at all | 禁止对她使用任何暴力手段 | 
| [16:48] | unless in dire and unavoidable self-defense. | 除非情况危急而不得已自卫 | 
| [16:52] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:55] | Because I demanded it. | 因为是我要求的 | 
| [16:59] | Out of respect for your partnership. | 出于对你真诚合作的尊重 | 
| [17:10] | I do not know which is worse… | 我不知道哪个更糟… | 
| [17:14] | that she perish fighting for Jack… | 是她为了杰克而反抗牺牲 | 
| [17:18] | …or that she survive without him. | …还是她一人幸免杰克受难 | 
| [17:21] | If it is even truly surviving, | 但如果像这样失去另一半 | 
| [17:24] | losing half of herself this way. | 那还算得上什么幸免 | 
| [17:49] | Is she still in there? | 她还在里面吗 | 
| [17:53] | Eleanor Guthrie, is she still in there with Max? | 埃莉诺·格斯里 她和麦克斯还在里面吗 | 
| [17:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [17:59] | The fuck’s your problem? | 你他妈怎么了 | 
| [18:01] | I thought I heard them say something about… | 我好像听到他们在谈… | 
| [18:05] | Something about what? | 谈什么了 | 
| [18:10] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 别在意 | 
| [18:21] | We should be sighting the island in just a few hours’ time. | 我们应该几个小时内就能看见小岛了 | 
| [18:25] | We’ll approach just west of Nassau Town under cover of darkness. | 我们会在夜色的掩护下靠近拿骚西岸 | 
| [18:29] | Two longboats will ferry the landing party to shore. | 两艘大艇会载登陆部队上岸 | 
| [18:34] | You’ll slip into town to | 你要从小路潜入镇里 | 
| [18:35] | pick up the trail to find Rackham and Bonny. | 找到拉克姆和伯妮踪迹 | 
| [18:38] | The sooner we know where to go to find the cache, the better. | 越早知道珠宝藏在什么地方越好 | 
| [18:42] | You’ll join our party towards the tavern, | 你跟我们一起向酒馆方向去 | 
| [18:44] | make contact with your father’s agent there | 和你父亲的人联系上 | 
| [18:47] | and arrange for the acquisition of guns and shot. | 安排接手武器弹药事宜 | 
| [18:49] | She’ll not enter the tavern. | 她不能去酒馆 | 
| [18:51] | She won’t enter the tavern. | 她不会进酒馆的 | 
| [18:52] | She’ll have an escort of your choosing. | 她由你指派的人护卫 | 
| [18:54] | She’ll be back on the water before anyone knows she’s there. | 然后会神不知鬼不觉的回到船上来 | 
| [18:57] | Meanwhile, Billy and I will enter the tavern and begin recruiting. | 同时 我和比利到酒馆招募人员 | 
| [19:01] | Still don’t understand how you think that’s going to help us. | 还是不明白为什么你觉得那样会有用 | 
| [19:03] | – Recruiting more men? – Recruiting those men. | -再招点人吗 -招他们那样的人 | 
| [19:07] | Any man still left on that island | 仍留在岛上的每个人 | 
| [19:10] | made a choice to desert the black. | 都决心背弃我们 | 
| [19:12] | Even if they do join us, | 即便他们真的加入了 | 
| [19:14] | what makes you think they won’t just desert us all over again | 你凭什么就认为战争一打响的时候 | 
| [19:18] | the moment the fight begins? | 他们不会再次倒戈 | 
| [19:20] | It’s about more than the men we win. | 不只要争取到更多的人 | 
| [19:23] | It’s the message we send to those we don’t. | 而是要向那些没被招募的人传递一种信息 | 
| [19:26] | If they won’t take up arms and fight alongside us, | 如果他们不拿起武器和我们并肩战斗 | 
| [19:29] | I want them terrified of the thought of doing it against us. | 我要让他们一想到与我们为敌就胆战心惊 | 
| [19:33] | Well, then, it shouldn’t be you. | 那么就不应该由你来做了 | 
| [19:35] | If you want them to fear you, | 如果你想让他们害怕你 | 
| [19:36] | it shouldn’t be you delivering the message. | 就不能由你来散播消息 | 
| [19:39] | You’re returning from the dead. | 你从死亡中归来 | 
| [19:41] | But no ghost story I’ve ever heard of | 但我从没听过什么鬼故事 | 
| [19:42] | begins with the ghost introducing himself. | 开篇是鬼在自己介绍自己的 | 
| [19:46] | I mean, you walk in there and insist on your own fearsomeness | 我是说 你进去宣称自己有多可畏 | 
| [19:49] | sort of threatens to do more damage than good. | 威胁说要带来灾难而非福祉 | 
| [19:52] | The message I understand, | 我明白你要传递信息 | 
| [19:53] | but I think someone else needs to deliver it. | 但我觉得要借他人之口 | 
| [19:56] | Someone? | 别人 | 
| [19:58] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [20:00] | Him. | 他 | 
| [20:03] | I can think of no one more effective at capturing men’s minds. | 我想不出还有谁更懂得征服人心 | 
| [20:06] | And, maybe just as importantly, | 而且 可能同样重要的是 | 
| [20:09] | given the need to invest | 考虑到需要在 | 
| [20:10] | the moment with as much impact as possible… | 有限的时间里收效尽可能的大… | 
| [20:12] | Who’ll be able to take their eyes off the one-legged creature? | 谁能从一个独脚怪人的身上移开眼睛呢 | 
| [20:23] | Land on the horizon. Shall we make our approach? | 看到陆地了 要靠近吗 | 
| [20:30] | Do it. | 靠近 | 
| [20:31] | And make ready the launches. | 做好登陆准备 | 
| [20:34] | I’ll lead the shore party as soon as we arrive. | 一到岸就由我来带领滩勤队 | 
| [20:50] | That fucking chair. | 那个该死的椅子 | 
| [20:53] | To gain it, it demands you win partners, | 要想得到它 你就得找合伙人 | 
| [20:57] | call them friends, | 叫他们朋友 | 
| [21:00] | make them promises. | 给他们承诺 | 
| [21:03] | To keep it, it demands you break them all. | 要想坐稳它 你就得把他们都击溃 | 
| [21:07] | One day when all is settled here, | 等到一切都平息下来 | 
| [21:08] | we should burn that fucking chair. | 我们应该把这该死的椅子烧了 | 
| [21:17] | My God, how I hated you. | 老天 我曾经对你恨之入骨 | 
| [21:22] | There was a time in which I could not conceive | 有段时间 我不知道 | 
| [21:24] | of how I could ever forgive you. | 该怎么样才能忘记你 | 
| [21:29] | And in this moment, I am you. | 而在这个时候 我却变成了你 | 
| [21:35] | I think my footing in this moment | 我觉得我现在的地位 | 
| [21:37] | is far more precarious than yours. | 岌岌可危 比你更甚 | 
| [21:40] | That is not what I hear. | 我听到的可不是这么回事 | 
| [21:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:48] | Once pirates visited the inn | 海盗们来酒馆的时候 | 
| [21:49] | and I heard what pirates said. | 我能听到他们说了些什么 | 
| [21:53] | Now that soldiers visit the inn… | 现在士兵们来了… | 
| [21:54] | You hear what soldiers say. | 你就能听到士兵的言论了 | 
| [21:59] | And what is it they’re saying about me? | 那他们是怎么评价我的 | 
| [22:04] | They say you are inseparable. | 他们说你俩形影不离 | 
| [22:07] | They say he relies upon you more than any other. | 说你是他最为信赖的人 | 
| [22:13] | They sometimes say more. | 有时候说的比这更过火 | 
| [22:17] | Did you know his men speak this way? | 你之前知道他手下对你的评价吗 | 
| [22:21] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [22:22] | It is only gossip for now, | 现在只是些闲言碎语 | 
| [22:25] | but sooner or later, it will affect him. | 但是迟早 这件事都会影响到他 | 
| [22:28] | Erode his support. | 破坏别人对他的支持 | 
| [22:31] | Complicate the role he must play here. | 让他在这里的角色变得复杂 | 
| [22:35] | The governor’s chair is no doubt as unforgiving as mine. | 总督的宝座也必然像我那把椅子一样不好坐 | 
| [22:38] | It will demand the same kind of sacrifices | 也需要作出相同的牺牲 | 
| [22:42] | and present the same sorts of dangers to those closest to him. | 也会给自己亲近之人带来同样的危险 | 
| [22:47] | You must know this as well. | 这点你也必须明白 | 
| [22:50] | I will not insult you by | 我告诉你这其中的危险 | 
| [22:51] | offering you warnings of the dangers therein. | 并不是想侮辱你 | 
| [22:54] | But out of respect for our partnership, | 而是出于我们的合作伙伴关系 | 
| [22:56] | I thought you should know what is being said | 我觉得你应该知道人们在议论些什么 | 
| [23:00] | and also how near those dangers may very well be. | 同时要意识到这些危险离你有多近 | 
| [25:19] | If you don’t say something, I’m going to have to. | 要是你不准备说点什么 那我来说 | 
| [25:30] | Eight of my men have fallen ill. | 我有八个手下生病了 | 
| [25:35] | One of your warehouses has been converted into a sick bay. | 你的一个仓库被改造成了病房 | 
| [25:41] | If we had been honest with ourselves, | 如果我们先前对彼此坦诚 | 
| [25:42] | we’d have seen it coming. | 就会预料到这样的状况 | 
| [25:46] | Where chapter one is “Conquest of a Foreign Land,” | 第一章叫做”征服异境” | 
| [25:48] | chapter two is always | 第二章则永远都是 | 
| [25:49] | “Suffer the Illness to Which the Natives Are Immune.” | “染上本地人免疫的疾病” | 
| [25:55] | Those eight men won’t be the last. | 感染的将不只是那八个人 | 
| [25:59] | Many of my people will die. | 我手下会有很多人死去 | 
| [26:04] | Every man and woman that followed me onto this island | 所有跟着我上岛的男男女女 | 
| [26:06] | will be susceptible to it. | 都逃不过被感染的命 | 
| [26:11] | Yet as I lay here, | 而当我躺在这里 | 
| [26:14] | the three words I keep hearing in my mind | 脑海中不断回响的 | 
| [26:15] | over and over again are… | 三个字却是… | 
| [26:19] | “Except for her.” | “除了她” | 
| [26:31] | You’re one of them. | 你也是他们中的一员 | 
| [26:35] | Whether I choose to acknowledge it or not, | 无论我选择承认与否 | 
| [26:38] | nature is going to keep reminding me of this fact | 在接下来的日子里所面对的每一次死亡 | 
| [26:40] | in the coming days with every death we suffer. | 都会不自觉地提醒我这一点 | 
| [26:45] | You think I’m a danger to you? | 你觉得我对你是一种威胁吗 | 
| [26:51] | I know I can feel my connection to London diminish | 我知道 我每在这里多待一天 | 
| [26:53] | with every day I’m here. | 我骨子里的伦敦情怀就减少一分 | 
| [26:56] | I can only assume your connection | 而我猜想 你对这片土地的情怀 | 
| [26:57] | to this place is growing at a similar rate | 也在以相同的速度增长 | 
| [27:00] | and that sooner or later | 迟早有一天 | 
| [27:01] | the instincts that led you into the prison cell | 你还是会变回我在那间牢房里 | 
| [27:02] | I found you in will return. | 所见到的那个人 | 
| [27:18] | You asked me once | 你曾经问过我 | 
| [27:19] | if it was true what my enemies say of me. | 我的敌人对我的描述是否属实 | 
| [27:23] | That I would turn on anyone, no matter how close, | 说我为了自己的野心 会背叛任何人 | 
| [27:25] | if it served my ambition. | 无论那个人与我多亲近 | 
| [27:32] | It was that way once. | 我曾经是那样的人 | 
| [27:37] | But I do not wish to be that way ever again. | 但我不愿再做一个那样的人 | 
| [27:42] | I’m resolved to shed it. | 我下定决心要改变 | 
| [27:47] | I’m resolved to have my word mean something. | 决定做一个言而有信的人 | 
| [27:59] | And I give you my word… | 我向你保证… | 
| [28:04] | my commitment to you is inviolable. | 我绝不会违背对你的承诺 | 
| [28:09] | Not because my freedom depends on your success here. | 不是因为我的自由取决于你的成功 | 
| [28:13] | Not because I seek to regain that which was taken from me | 也不是因为我想夺回属于我的一切 | 
| [28:15] | nor vengeance upon those who took it. | 或是想对夺走那些的人实施报复 | 
| [28:21] | Then why? | 那是为什么 | 
| [29:00] | Shh. | 别出声 | 
| [29:03] | They’re handing him over to the Spanish? | 他们是不是要把他交给西班牙人 | 
| [29:05] | Max made mention of an exchange | 麦克斯提到过 说总督的人 | 
| [29:07] | between the governor’s men and Anne Bonny. | 要与安妮·伯妮进行一场交易 | 
| [29:09] | I think Anne believes she’s handing over | 我想安妮一定是听信了对方说的 | 
| [29:11] | her share of the Urca prize money in exchange for Jack’s release. | 用她在厄卡号上分的金币换杰克自由的说法 | 
| [29:15] | – But by the time. – By the time Anne realizes they lied to her, | -但等到 -等到安妮意识到她被对方骗了 | 
| [29:17] | it’ll be too late to do anything about it. | 那做什么都于事无补了 | 
| [29:20] | You know this and here you are doing nothing. | 你明知道这件事却袖手旁观 | 
| [29:23] | What would you have me do? | 那你想让我怎么办 | 
| [29:25] | Even if I could tell anyone, | 就算我把这件事告诉别人 | 
| [29:26] | how the fuck is their response not, | 他们的回应难道不会是 | 
| [29:29] | “Hand over Jack or Nassau burns. | “把杰克交出去才能让拿骚免受战火” | 
| [29:32] | This is a dilemma for us how?” | 或者”这种局面对我们有不利吗” | 
| [29:35] | Then help me. | 那就帮帮我 | 
| [29:37] | Help me find out where that exchange is going to be | 帮我查出交易的地点 | 
| [29:40] | so I can stop it. | 我才能阻止它 | 
| [29:44] | You want to use Max’s girls | 你都不告诉麦克斯一声 | 
| [29:45] | to inform on the governor’s operation | 就想利用她的姑娘 | 
| [29:48] | without telling Max? | 去打探总督的行动 | 
| [29:50] | Major Andrews is part of the governor’s inner circle | 安德鲁斯上校是总督手下的核心人物之一 | 
| [29:53] | and he’s been at this inn every day for weeks. | 而这几周以来他每天都会来酒馆 | 
| [29:56] | The right girl could get | 派个聪明的姑娘 | 
| [29:57] | enough out of him to piece the rest together. | 就能打听到剩下的消息 拼凑出全部计划 | 
| [30:01] | When you took that pardon, you said you wanted a new start. | 接受赦免的时候 你说你想重新开始 | 
| [30:04] | Chance of a stabler life. | 给自己一个过安稳生活的机会 | 
| [30:07] | Now all of a sudden, you’re ready to fall in with Charles Vane, | 突然之间 你又同意查尔斯·韦恩的做法 | 
| [30:10] | conspire against the fucking governor. | 共谋反对总督 | 
| [30:13] | If I’m wrong about this, then no one need know | 如果我是错的 没人会知道 | 
| [30:16] | you ever made the inquiry. | 你去调查过 | 
| [30:18] | And we’ll all sleep a little more soundly | 知道总督没我担心的那么卑鄙 | 
| [30:19] | knowing our governor isn’t quite the shit I’m afraid he might be. | 我们睡都能睡得安稳点 | 
| [30:23] | But if I’m right, | 但如果我是对的 | 
| [30:25] | then you and I and a lot of people are being lied to about a thing | 那么你和我还有很多人都被欺骗了 | 
| [30:29] | no one ought to be lied to about. | 我们不应该被骗 | 
| [30:32] | And this may be our only chance to find out for sure. | 而这可能是我们查明真相的唯一机会 | 
| [31:19] | Your name is Eme. | 你是埃梅 | 
| [31:21] | You’re an agent of my father’s. | 你是我父亲手下的人 | 
| [31:23] | You’ve worked with him here in secret to supply our camp. | 你在这里暗中协助他供给我们的营地 | 
| [31:29] | My name is Madi. | 我是马迪 | 
| [31:33] | Where is your father? | 你父亲在哪里 | 
| [31:35] | – No one has seen him. – He’s fine. | -没人见到过他 -他很好 | 
| [31:42] | He’s dying… | 他要死了… | 
| [31:44] | with us at home. | 我们在家里守着他 | 
| [31:48] | I’m so very sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [31:50] | He has asked a favor. | 他想请你帮个忙 | 
| [31:52] | It will not come without risk. | 这事有风险 | 
| [31:55] | Anything he asks. | 任何请求都可以 | 
| [31:57] | What can I do? | 要我做什么 | 
| [32:29] | I understand this is the place cowards come | 我知道这里是懦夫们 | 
| [32:32] | to beg forgiveness from a king. | 向国王乞求宽恕的地方 | 
| [32:37] | Sign your name to sleep easy. | 签上名字 安然入睡 | 
| [32:43] | Thinking all your sins have been absolved. | 想着一切罪过都被赦免了 | 
| [32:47] | But some sins… | 但是有些罪过… | 
| [32:49] | even a king can’t make clean. | 就连国王也无法给你们洗清 | 
| [32:55] | You… | 你们… | 
| [32:58] | all of you. | 你们所有人 | 
| [33:01] | Every last rotten fuck on this island | 在这岛上每一个的败类 | 
| [33:05] | has crossed a man far less forgiving | 都惹过一个比老乔治 | 
| [33:07] | than old George will ever be. | 更缺乏宽恕的人 | 
| [33:12] | I come as his right hand. | 我作为他的得力助手而来 | 
| [33:17] | I come on a mission of mercy, | 来完成一个慈悲的任务 | 
| [33:20] | to show you a path to his forgiveness. | 向你们指明如何获得他的宽恕 | 
| [33:28] | I come on behalf of Captain Flint. | 我代表弗林特船长而来 | 
| [33:33] | Captain Flint is dead. | 弗林特船长已经死了 | 
| [33:38] | Not anymore, he’s not. | 没有 他没死 | 
| [33:46] | Go now, quickly. | 去吧 快点 | 
| [33:50] | The stockpile is nearby. | 库存物资就在这附近 | 
| [33:52] | My people will transport it directly to your ship. | 我的人会直接把它送到你们的船上 | 
| [33:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:02] | Is everything all right? | 出了什么事吗 | 
| [34:04] | This was hers, wasn’t it? | 这曾是她的房子 对吧 | 
| [34:08] | Eleanor Guthrie’s? | 埃莉诺·格斯里的 | 
| [34:10] | It was. | 以前是 | 
| [34:13] | Strange. | 真奇怪 | 
| [34:15] | I have been here before. | 我以前来过这儿 | 
| [34:17] | I have no memory of it, but I know I have been here before. | 我没有关于它的记忆 但我知道以前来过 | 
| [34:22] | The last time I saw Eleanor Guthrie, we were children here. | 上一次我见她的时候 我们还都是孩子 | 
| [34:26] | Playmates. | 玩伴 | 
| [34:29] | Now we are on opposing sides of this thing ahead of us | 如今的形势下我们是敌对关系 | 
| [34:33] | which will get so very bloody. | 而且还会很血腥 | 
| [34:38] | What is it all for? | 这一切是为了什么 | 
| [34:40] | What is it that is coming? | 为什么会变成这样的 | 
| [34:50] | Every name in this volume belongs to a man | 出现在这本名册上的每一个名字 | 
| [34:54] | who first pledged his service to Captain Flint, | 都是一开始承诺追随弗林特船长 | 
| [34:57] | to defend Nassau against the Crown. | 对抗王权保卫拿骚的人 | 
| [35:02] | Every name in this volume belongs to a man | 名册上的每一个名字 | 
| [35:05] | who turned his back on that pledge. | 都是背信了承诺的人 | 
| [35:09] | This volume… | 这本名册… | 
| [35:13] | now belongs to me. | 现在归我了 | 
| [35:17] | Captain Flint returns to Nassau tomorrow. | 弗林特船长明天会回到拿骚 | 
| [35:21] | Any man who meets us on the sand | 每一个在沙滩上迎接我们的人 | 
| [35:23] | will be accepted back into the fold, | 都可以重新归队 | 
| [35:27] | his name redacted from this book, | 他的名字会从名册上删除 | 
| [35:30] | forgiven for his sins against his brothers. | 背弃兄弟的罪过会被宽恕 | 
| [35:37] | But when we set sail, | 但是当我们启航的时候 | 
| [35:39] | I will keep the list of names remaining. | 我会留下那些没归队人的名字 | 
| [35:43] | Now, those men will not be forgotten. | 那些人不会被忘记 | 
| [35:47] | And I assure you, | 而且我向你们保证 | 
| [35:50] | those men will hear from us again. | 我们不会放过那些人的 | 
| [35:56] | Is that it? | 仅是如此 | 
| [36:04] | Surely there must be more. | 肯定不止这些 | 
| [36:08] | Surely, if Captain Flint were truly alive, | 显然 如果弗林特船长真的还活着 | 
| [36:13] | he can do better than to send a handful of men | 他不止就这点儿能耐 派一个残疾人 | 
| [36:17] | led by half a man | 带着几个人手 | 
| [36:20] | in the dead of night to deliver a threat as weak as this. | 在夜深人静的时候送来一个没用的威胁 | 
| [36:24] | A threat that amounts to what? | 这威胁传递着什么信息 | 
| [36:29] | “Fear my name.” | “惧怕我的名字” | 
| [36:36] | Contented men have short memories | 心安的人记性不好 | 
| [36:39] | and they have little reason to fear the dark. | 也没什么理由害怕黑暗 | 
| [36:42] | Captain Flint’s name is already half forgotten. | 弗林特船长之名已经被忘得差不多了 | 
| [36:46] | As for you… | 至于你… | 
| [36:49] | I know enough of you to know that even whole, | 我足够了解你 我知道就算你不残疾 | 
| [36:53] | you were unworthy of half of the attention we paid you. | 你根本不值得我们多看你一眼 | 
| [37:00] | And now, as a goddamn invalid, | 现在 作为一个该死的废人 | 
| [37:05] | you expect that to change? | 你还想有什么改变 | 
| [37:54] | Tomorrow you will join us… | 明天你们会加入我们… | 
| [37:58] | or you will all be looking over your shoulders | 不然你们的余生 | 
| [38:00] | the rest of your lives. | 都将过得提心吊胆 | 
| [38:05] | My name is John Silver, | 我叫约翰·西尔弗 | 
| [38:07] | and I’ve got a long fucking memory. | 我记忆可他妈好了 | 
| [38:22] | Run to the guard! | 快去报告警卫 | 
| [38:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [38:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [38:39] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 | 
| [38:54] | Steady. | 稳住 | 
| [39:05] | Lower it. | 放低 | 
| [39:07] | So John smashed him in his head | 约翰砸中了他脑袋 | 
| [39:09] | and then… | 然后… | 
| [39:15] | You were there, yes? | 你也在 对吧 | 
| [39:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [39:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [39:42] | I didn’t feel it when I struck down on him. | 我攻击他时没有感觉到 | 
| [39:46] | Didn’t feel it when we made our escape, but, uh– | 逃出来时也没感觉 但… | 
| [39:49] | oh, I feel it now. | 现在我感觉到了 | 
| [39:53] | I wasn’t talking about the leg. | 我说的不是那条腿 | 
| [39:57] | Give us a moment, please. | 让我们单独聊聊 | 
| [40:14] | You were right. | 你说的没错 | 
| [40:17] | About the toll it took, playing this part. | 扮演这个角色 所付出的代价 | 
| [40:24] | Losing Miranda. | 失去米兰达 | 
| [40:27] | The things that losing Miranda drove me to. | 还有失去米兰达驱使我做的那些事 | 
| [40:34] | So I know what you’re feeling in the moment. | 所以我理解你现在的感受 | 
| [40:40] | I perceived its effects on you. | 我感觉到了它对你的影响 | 
| [40:45] | What I assumed was sorrow, | 最初我以为那是悲伤 | 
| [40:49] | loneliness. | 孤独 | 
| [40:52] | And worst of all terror at the thing you were becoming. | 最糟的是我很惧怕你的转变 | 
| [40:57] | There is an element of this journey into the dark that… | 在这通往黑暗的旅途中有一样东西… | 
| [41:04] | I’m only now beginning to appreciate. | 我现在才开始懂得它的价值 | 
| [41:09] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [41:13] | How good it feels. | 是它所带来的快感 | 
| [41:32] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [41:35] | I was not here. | 我刚才不在 | 
| [41:37] | Who did this? | 谁干的 | 
| [41:39] | They say it was John Silver. | 他们说是约翰·西尔弗 | 
| [41:42] | They say he speaks for Captain Flint. | 他们说他是以弗林特船长的名义来的 | 
| [41:46] | Someone saw him alive? | 有人看到他还活着 | 
| [41:48] | No one saw him. | 没人看到他 | 
| [41:50] | Only his agents, | 只看到他的手下 | 
| [41:51] | including one claiming to be John Silver. | 包括声称是约翰·西尔弗的人 | 
| [41:54] | Was it him? | 是他吗 | 
| [41:56] | No one who was here knew him well enough to identify him. | 这里没人跟他熟到可以认出他 | 
| [41:59] | Other than Mr. Dufresne. | 除了迪弗雷纳先生 | 
| [42:02] | But though the identity was in question, | 虽然身份难以确认 | 
| [42:05] | the message they left behind was clear. | 他们留下的信息很明确 | 
| [42:08] | They claim Flint will be returning tomorrow | 他们声称弗林特明天会回来 | 
| [42:11] | east of the bay to take on recruits. | 在海湾东边招募船员 | 
| [42:14] | Well, if Flint is alive, | 如果弗林特还活着 | 
| [42:18] | if he arrives at that beach, | 如果他到达海滩 | 
| [42:19] | I can’t have him finding 200 men waiting there for him. | 我不能允许两百个人站在那里迎接他 | 
| [42:22] | I can’t have him finding 10 men there. | 即使十个人也不行 | 
| [42:24] | The image of any men leaving this place to join him | 任何人离开这里加入他 | 
| [42:26] | would unsettle the street. | 都会导致民心不安 | 
| [42:28] | I’ll station men on the beach to– | 我会在海滩上布置人… | 
| [42:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [42:31] | I’ll oversee it myself. | 我会亲自监督 | 
| [42:32] | And if Flint doesn’t appear? | 如果弗林特没有出现呢 | 
| [42:36] | What does that suggest? | 那说明什么 | 
| [42:38] | That I, too, am so weak as to fear a ghost? | 说明我也弱到会害怕一个鬼魂 | 
| [42:39] | No, I prefer there be no one there to meet him | 不 我更希望没人在那迎接他 | 
| [42:41] | because no one wants to be there to meet him. | 是因为没人想去迎接他 | 
| [42:43] | Can you help see to that? | 你能帮我做到这一点吗 | 
| [42:47] | Yes. | 行 | 
| [42:57] | Max may be able to help matters, | 麦克斯虽然能帮得上小忙 | 
| [42:58] | but she won’t be able to stop all of them from going down there. | 但她没办法阻止全部人去那里 | 
| [43:01] | No, I don’t imagine she can. | 不 我并不指望她可以 | 
| [43:05] | But there may be a way that you can prevent the rest of them… | 但也许有办法可以阻止余下的人… | 
| [43:09] | without looking like we’re trying to prevent anything. | 而不会看起来像我们在尝试阻止什么 | 
| [43:20] | You have all become quite skilled at acquiring information, | 你们已经变得很善于获取信息了 | 
| [43:23] | but the time has come for things to flow in the opposite direction. | 但现在是时候做些相反的事情了 | 
| [43:27] | Instead of coaxing information out of men’s heads, | 现在我不要你们从男人嘴里哄出话来 | 
| [43:31] | I need for this place to be able to put ideas into them. | 我要你们往他们脑子输入想法 | 
| [43:36] | If tomorrow 100 men appear on the beach | 如果明天有100人出现在海滩上 | 
| [43:39] | intending to join Captain Flint’s crew, | 想要加入弗林特船长的船队 | 
| [43:41] | it will be a problem for the governor, | 这会成为总督的难题 | 
| [43:44] | and it will be a problem for me. | 也会是我的难题 | 
| [43:48] | Every turn you see tonight must hear how pathetic | 你们今晚已经听说 | 
| [43:51] | you see Captain Flint’s ploy, | 弗林特船长所采取的如此可悲的策略 | 
| [43:53] | how absurd it seems to you that any man | 荒唐到对你们来说 | 
| [43:56] | given the choice to prosper in peace in a new Nassau | 有机会在新拿骚过上好日子的所有人 | 
| [44:00] | would ever even consider returning to the dangers | 都会考虑回到危险中 | 
| [44:03] | and deprivations of the account. | 过着被剥削财物的日子 | 
| [44:06] | If you have any questions as to how to proceed, | 如果你们不知道该如何做到 | 
| [44:09] | I have appointed a new madam | 我已经任命了一位新鸨母 | 
| [44:11] | more than capable of guiding you through it. | 她完全能胜任全程指导你们 | 
| [44:15] | Good evening, girls. | 晚上好 姑娘们 | 
| [44:18] | It’s nice to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 | 
| [44:21] | Well, let’s get back to work, shall we? | 我们回去工作吧 好吗 | 
| [44:24] | Open it up. | 把门打开 | 
| [44:29] | Who wants a good time? | 谁想找点乐子 | 
| [44:33] | Thank you, my dear, for trusting me | 亲爱的 谢谢你信任我 | 
| [44:37] | with a task so important to Nassau’s welfare. | 让我处理事关拿骚安宁的重要任务 | 
| [44:40] | Trust you? | 谁信任你 | 
| [44:42] | Oh, quite right. | 也对 | 
| [44:44] | Perhaps we shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves. | 也许我们不该操之过急 | 
| [44:47] | But at any event, | 但无论如何 | 
| [44:49] | I will see news spread properly through the night. | 我会确保消息妥善散播出去 | 
| [44:52] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [44:55] | If I may, ma’am, you seem troubled. | 容我多嘴 小姐 你似乎很烦恼 | 
| [45:01] | I remember watching Miss Guthrie go through this experience. | 我还记得格斯里小姐经历这一切的情景 | 
| [45:05] | And what experience is that? | 经历什么 | 
| [45:08] | Learning to bear the weight of her authority | 学着承受她的权威所带来的负重 | 
| [45:12] | and the awful and lonely compromises it demands. | 以及它所需求的那些糟糕和孤独的妥协 | 
| [45:17] | Would you like to know the advice I gave her then? | 你想知道我当时给她的建议吗 | 
| [45:23] | In such an office, anyone who tends to your needs | 身居此位 任何满足你需求的人 | 
| [45:27] | is going to ask for more in return than they give. | 都将索要回报 远远超过他们所给予的 | 
| [45:32] | But if you do not have these needs met, | 但如果你不满足自己的这些需求 | 
| [45:34] | you will never survive the experience. | 你不会在这段经历中幸存下来 | 
| [45:38] | Best to make sure… | 最好确保 | 
| [45:41] | that whomever you choose to have tend to you… | 你选择来满足自己需求的人 | 
| [45:45] | all you owe them is a fee. | 要的只是钱 | 
| [45:51] | Georgia? | 乔治娅 | 
| [46:19] | 40 barrels of powder, half as much in shot, | 四十桶火药 眼下只有一半 | 
| [46:22] | and four dozen muskets. | 还有四十八杆火枪 | 
| [46:26] | My father’s allies said this was the most they could secure | 我父亲的盟友说他们只能守护这么多 | 
| [46:28] | without arousing attention. | 不然会引人注目 | 
| [46:30] | Will it be enough? | 这些足够吗 | 
| [46:31] | Well, it’s more than we had yesterday, | 总多过昨天的储备 | 
| [46:34] | so it puts us ahead in some regard. | 怎么说也给咱们些优势吧 | 
| [46:37] | Captain? | 船长 | 
| [46:48] | Ah, can’t see how many men on the beach yet. | 还看不清海滩上有多少人 | 
| [46:52] | There’s no navy waiting for us, at least. | 至少没有海军等着咱们 | 
| [46:53] | That’s a start. | 算是个好的开端 | 
| [46:55] | They won’t move them out of the bay until we’re sighted. | 在发现我们前他们是不会从海湾里现身的 | 
| [46:58] | Two hours, maybe three, | 再过两小时 也许三小时 | 
| [47:00] | until they’re under way and on sight here. | 他们就会启程 进入视野 | 
| [47:05] | Make our approach off the coast. | 开船靠近海岸 | 
| [47:07] | We won’t have long. | 我们没有多少时间 | 
| [47:09] | Hopefully Charles will meet us at the rendezvous as scheduled. | 希望查尔斯会按计划在指定地点与我们汇合 | 
| [47:13] | We’ll ferry any recruits on board | 我们载上新成员 | 
| [47:15] | as quickly as possible and be on our way. | 尽快离开 | 
| [47:18] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 | 
| [47:27] | Is that the governor? | 那是总督吗 | 
| [47:34] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [47:38] | If he keeps the men off the beach with guns, | 如果他用枪来阻止人们去海滩 | 
| [47:40] | he only enflames their curiosity. | 只会燃起他们的好奇心 | 
| [47:43] | This way, any man who would join us | 以这种方式 任何想加入咱们的人 | 
| [47:45] | will have to wait with him and suffer his judgment. | 都必须和他一起坐等 忍受他无言的审判 | 
| [47:49] | And he holds them away with their shame. | 他利用羞耻心来控制他们 | 
| [47:52] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [48:35] | Lord Thomas Hamilton. | 托马斯·汉密尔顿勋爵 | 
| [48:39] | I didn’t know him, but I understand you did. | 我不认识他 但我知道你认识 | 
| [48:42] | Miss Guthrie tells me you were part of the first effort | 格斯里小姐告诉我 | 
| [48:45] | with Lord Hamilton and Peter Ashe | 你与汉密尔顿勋爵和彼得·艾什 | 
| [48:46] | to introduce the pardon to Nassau. | 是第一批致力于在拿骚实行赦免的人 | 
| [48:50] | As with most things, the men first into the breach | 像大多数情况一样 第一批冲锋陷阵的人 | 
| [48:53] | bear the heaviest casualties. | 总是伤亡最惨重 | 
| [48:56] | But in the hindsight of victory, | 但胜利后再看 | 
| [48:57] | they were the ones whose sacrifice made it possible. | 正是他们的牺牲使一切成为可能 | 
| [49:01] | Without Lord Hamilton’s efforts, your efforts, | 若没有汉密尔顿勋爵的努力 你的努力 | 
| [49:06] | it’s likely I wouldn’t have been successful in my efforts | 很可能我的努力也不会成功 | 
| [49:08] | to finally secure the pardon. | 也不会最终实行赦免 | 
| [49:12] | All I have done here | 我在这所做的一切 | 
| [49:14] | is finish what you began. | 都是为了完成你展开的事业 | 
| [49:18] | I am now what you were then. | 今时的我就是那时的你 | 
| [49:21] | And without you, there would be no me. | 如果没有你 也就不会有我 | 
| [49:28] | Clever. | 真聪明 | 
| [49:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [49:33] | So that’s what this is. | 所以就是这么回事 | 
| [49:35] | We’re all reasonable men, | 我们都是讲理的人 | 
| [49:36] | we all want the same thing. | 我们都想要同样的东西 | 
| [49:38] | You offer me a pardon, I accept it, | 你向我提供一份赦免 我接受 | 
| [49:40] | this all ends? | 这一切就此了结 | 
| [49:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [49:45] | The pardons are on the table. | 赦免就在那摆着 | 
| [49:48] | No one is being hanged. | 没人会被绞死 | 
| [49:50] | No one’s even being tried. | 甚至不会有人受审 | 
| [49:53] | They’ve all been forgiven, just as you wanted. | 他们都被原谅了 就像你希望的那样 | 
| [49:57] | Just as Thomas Hamilton wanted. | 就像托马斯·汉密尔顿希望的那样 | 
| [50:01] | So what is it that you’re fighting for | 你为之奋斗的到底有什么是 | 
| [50:03] | that I’m not already offering? | 我还没有给你们的 | 
| [50:06] | Thomas Hamilton fought to introduce the pardons | 托马斯·汉明顿为向大家寻求赦免而奋斗 | 
| [50:11] | to make a point. | 是为了表明一种观点 | 
| [50:14] | To seek to change England. | 是为了寻求一种改变英国的方式 | 
| [50:19] | And he was killed for it. | 他因此被杀 | 
| [50:22] | His wife and I went to Charles Town to argue for the pardons, | 他妻子和我去查尔斯顿寻求赦免 | 
| [50:27] | to make peace with England, and she was killed for it. | 想与英国和解 她也因此被杀害 | 
| [50:35] | England has shown herself to me. | 英国已经向我表明了态度 | 
| [50:38] | Gnarled and gray… | 它的态度如此扭曲黑暗 | 
| [50:43] | and spiteful of anyone who would find | 她对任何在她统治下得到幸福的人 | 
| [50:45] | happiness under her rule. | 都满怀恶意 | 
| [50:50] | I’m through seeking anything from England | 我不想再向英国寻求任何事 | 
| [50:53] | except her departure from my island. | 我只希望她离开我的岛 | 
| [50:56] | It was England’s island first. | 这一开始可是英国的岛屿 | 
| [51:01] | I don’t imagine she’s going to let it go easily. | 我不认为她会这么轻易放弃 | 
| [51:03] | I don’t imagine she would. | 我也这么认为 | 
| [51:05] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [51:07] | So there we are, then. | 那我们就到此为止吧 | 
| [51:08] | There we are, then. | 如你所愿 | 
| [51:12] | What a story you’ll have to spin to your men | 你会编造个什么样的故事跟你的手下说 | 
| [51:14] | to turn me into the kind of villain | 我是个怎样的坏人 | 
| [51:16] | worth losing their lives over. | 值得让他们拼命来反抗 | 
| [51:17] | I’ve lived on the other side of those stories. | 我不会去编什么故事 | 
| [51:20] | I’m sure I’ll figure something out. | 但我会想出办法的 | 
| [51:24] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 | 
| [51:29] | Then let us be very clear about something. | 那有些事咱们就挑明了吧 | 
| [51:32] | I am reasonable in seeking peace. | 我很希望我们能和解 | 
| [51:37] | But if you insist upon making me your villain, | 但你坚持要把我塑造成一个坏人 | 
| [51:41] | I’ll play the part. | 那我就当 | 
| [51:44] | So let us assume that, as of this moment, | 那我们就说好 从此时开始 | 
| [51:47] | the unqualified pardon is no more. | 无条件的赦免已经不复存在了 | 
| [51:50] | From this moment on, | 从此时开始 | 
| [51:52] | any man participating in the act of high seas piracy | 任何参与公海海盗行为的人 | 
| [51:56] | will be presumed to be one of your men, | 将会被认定为是你的人 | 
| [51:59] | an enemy of the state. | 这个国家的敌人 | 
| [52:01] | I will hunt him, I will catch him, | 我会追捕他 抓住他 | 
| [52:05] | and I will hang him. | 并绞死他 | 
| [52:09] | And while I am aware of your feelings on the subject, | 虽然我知道你对此事的态度 | 
| [52:14] | I am no backwater magistrate cowering in fear of you. | 但我不是那种因害怕你就畏缩食言的人 | 
| [52:22] | You know where to find me. | 你知道上哪可以找到我 | 
| [52:55] | Assuming Idelle’s got the location of the meet, | 假设伊黛尔知道了会面的地方 | 
| [52:59] | assuming you can get to Anne first… | 假设你能先找到安妮 | 
| [53:04] | what are you gonna say to her? | 你准备跟她说什么 | 
| [53:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [53:08] | If she aborts the exchange, | 就算她放弃了交易 | 
| [53:10] | it isn’t as though you can just leave the island that way, | 你也不会坐视不理 | 
| [53:13] | abandoning Jack to his fate. | 任由杰克自生自灭 | 
| [53:15] | Of course not. | 当然不会 | 
| [53:17] | Nor can you exchange the money for Jack’s release. | 你也不会拿钱去赎杰克 | 
| [53:20] | If they had been willing to do that, | 如果他们一直愿意那么做 | 
| [53:22] | we wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place. | 那一开始我们就不会卷入这场麻烦当中 | 
| [53:34] | Did you learn where the exchange is taking place? | 知道交易地点在哪了吗 | 
| [53:59] | Whoa, boy. | 吁 | 
| [54:09] | Jack’s in there? | 杰克在里面吗 | 
| [54:12] | We need to see the chest first. | 我们需要先检查箱子 | 
| [54:14] | Step aside, let us take a look. | 让开 让我们检查一下 | 
| [54:16] | – Then we’ll let him go. – Fuck that. | -然后我们会放了他 -滚你妈逼 | 
| [54:19] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 | 
| [54:21] | We see the chest first. Those are our orders. | 我们要求先检查箱子 | 
| [54:37] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [54:38] | What the fuck’s going on? | 这是什么屌意思 | 
| [54:49] | He ain’t in there, is he? | 他根本就不在里面 对吧 | 
| [55:10] | Hup, hup! | 驾 驾 | 
| [55:15] | Hup. | 驾 | 
| [55:41] | You better be right about this. | 你最好是对的 | 
| [55:49] | Why the fuck did you hand over the chest? | 你们为毛要把宝箱给他们 | 
| [55:51] | Because had we held it, | 因为宝箱如果在我们手上 | 
| [55:53] | right now we’d be in a standoff with a superior force, | 现在我们就会陷入僵局 | 
| [55:56] | time working against us, | 我们没有时间了 | 
| [55:58] | and no way to secure Jack’s release. | 也没法保障他们会放了杰克 | 
| [56:01] | This way, the governor has everything he needs | 这样的话 总督想要的都已经到手了 | 
| [56:04] | and no reason to suspect anything is amiss, | 他没理由再去怀疑是否还有什么差池 | 
| [56:08] | leaving him to proceed with his plan. | 他就可以继续推进他的计划 | 
| [56:10] | A plan you think that we can frustrate? | 你觉得我们能挫败他的这个计划吗 | 
| [56:13] | Jack and the cache are to be moved aboard a secret caravan | 杰克和珠宝将被马车秘密送往 | 
| [56:17] | to a ship waiting somewhere off the southern coast. | 停靠在南海岸某处的一艘船上 | 
| [56:21] | If we can intercept that caravan, | 如果我们能拦截那辆马车 | 
| [56:23] | we can secure both the money to start our war | 我们就能确保开战所需的资金 | 
| [56:26] | and the partner to help us fight it. | 救出与我们同战的伙伴 | 
| [56:30] | Either we get Jack and the cache | 我们此去要么救出杰克拿到珠宝 | 
| [56:33] | or we get nothing. | 要么就一事无成 |