| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | I’m prepared to prosecute a defense of the harbor | 我准备建立起海港的防线 | 
| [00:13] | and repel the navy from here definitively | 一举将海军从这里击退 | 
| [00:16] | if you agree to join me in sailing away from here for good. | 前提是你同意随我扬帆远去 永不回头 | 
| [00:19] | I stole it from you, the Urca gold. | 我从你眼皮底下偷走了厄卡号金子 | 
| [00:22] | Whatever happens out here, one thing is certain– | 无论发生什么 有件事是肯定的 | 
| [00:24] | you and I would be a hell of a lot better off | 我们俩成为盟友 | 
| [00:26] | as partners than as rivals. | 远比敌人要好得多 | 
| [00:27] | I will have a launch ferry me to the sand alone, | 我乘小艇独自前往海滩 | 
| [00:29] | and I will make the pardon address. | 宣读赦免宣言 | 
| [00:30] | It shouldn’t be you. If you send someone known | 不应该你去 如果你派一个 | 
| [00:32] | to the men on that beach, it might work. | 他们熟悉的人前去 也许会奏效 | 
| [00:34] | Be it proclaimed that any man on this island | 都听好了 这座岛上所有的人 | 
| [00:37] | who will renounce piracy will be offered | 只要放弃海盗身份 都将获得 | 
| [00:39] | a full and unqualified pardon. | 完全的无条件赦免 | 
| [00:41] | All of you, that is, but one. | 除了一人 | 
| [00:43] | There shall be a bounty of 10,000 sterling | 捉拿到海盗查尔斯·韦恩的人 | 
| [00:46] | for the capture of Charles Vane, | 将会有一万英镑的奖赏 | 
| [00:47] | dead or alive. | 无论死活 | 
| [00:49] | Since we’ve been becalmed, | 由于我们被困住了 | 
| [00:50] | our rate of drift has suggested | 我们漂移的速度表明 | 
| [00:52] | we had a good chance of making landfall on one of these islands. | 我们很有可能在这些小岛之一登岸 | 
| [03:40] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [03:43] | Less so. | 好多了 | 
| [03:45] | You know, fresh water helps. | 淡水帮了不少忙 | 
| [03:52] | The men have been asking questions. | 船员们一直在问起 | 
| [03:54] | Soon we’ll need an answer. | 很快我们就需要给他们一个答案 | 
| [03:58] | What’s next for us? | 下一步怎么做 | 
| [04:01] | I’ve been thinking about our engagement | 我一直在回想我们与霍尼戈德船长 | 
| [04:02] | with Captain Hornigold. | 交会的情形 | 
| [04:06] | He offered pardons to our entire crew. | 他向我们所有船员提供了赦免 | 
| [04:09] | He had no way of knowing how many men we even had, | 他根本不知道我们有多少人 | 
| [04:11] | which suggests he had the number covered by a wide margin. | 意味着他手上一定有大量赦免 | 
| [04:16] | And once someone’s given him 100, | 既然有人能给他100个名额 | 
| [04:18] | what’s to say they haven’t given him 200? | 谁说又不会给他200个 | 
| [04:21] | 500? More? | 500个 甚至更多 | 
| [04:23] | Go on. | 接着说 | 
| [04:27] | And Billy said something to me. | 然后比利对我说了一番话 | 
| [04:29] | Said that someone else | 他说很可能有别人 | 
| [04:30] | likely procured those pardons for Hornigold. | 为霍尼戈德取得了那些赦免 | 
| [04:33] | I started wondering. | 我不禁好奇 | 
| [04:35] | If you’re Whitehall and you have it in your head | 如果你是英国皇室 一心想着 | 
| [04:38] | you want to finally retake Nassau from the pirates, | 从海盗手中收复拿骚 | 
| [04:42] | isn’t the opening move in that attack | 难道进攻的第一步棋 | 
| [04:44] | the introduction of a universal pardon? | 不就是提供全员赦免吗 | 
| [04:48] | You been putting this together all this time | 这段时间你想了这么多 | 
| [04:50] | and never saying anything to me about it? | 你却对我只字不提 | 
| [04:54] | Well, you and I haven’t exactly been | 之前你和我的关系 | 
| [04:57] | on the warmest of terms lately. | 似乎并没有那么融洽 | 
| [04:59] | No, I– I suppose not. | 我想也不是 | 
| [05:04] | Well, then it’s clear. | 那就很明确了 | 
| [05:06] | The men must be prepared to return to an embattled Nassau. | 船员们必须做好准备回到一个战争中的拿骚 | 
| [05:10] | They must know we’re about to join a fight | 他们必须明白我们将会加入一场 | 
| [05:12] | to resist a British incursion. | 抵抗英国入侵的战争 | 
| [05:15] | It’s likely over already. | 而且很可能已经结束 | 
| [05:18] | The fight. If there was one at all. | 如果真有这么一场战争的话 | 
| [05:21] | It’s likely it didn’t last long. | 很可能也持续不了多久 | 
| [05:50] | The pardons will be tempting, | 赦免确实很诱人 | 
| [05:52] | but our men resisted. | 但我们的人抵抗住了诱惑 | 
| [05:54] | Our men resisted because you and I told them to. | 我们的人能抵抗是因为你我让他们这么做 | 
| [05:58] | For whatever reason, when you and I speak with one voice, | 不知为何 只要你我意见一致 | 
| [06:01] | we seem to be able to compel them to any end. | 我们似乎能让他们做任何事 | 
| [06:05] | But Nassau will not be able to maintain that sort of resolve. | 但拿骚不会有这样的决心 | 
| [06:09] | Not without you or I there to help instill it. | 尤其当你我都不在岛上时 | 
| [06:14] | How can you be so sure about this? | 为何你如此确定 | 
| [07:14] | When I assembled my staff of advisors for this enterprise, | 我为这次出征组建智囊团时 | 
| [07:17] | I spared no expense. | 没有花费分文 | 
| [07:19] | Some of the most promising sons | 许多伦敦显赫家族的优秀后人 | 
| [07:21] | of the most prominent families in London. | 纷纷自告奋勇 | 
| [07:24] | Brilliant minds. Full of ambition. | 他们出类拔萃 充满野心 | 
| [07:27] | In this moment, I think it fair to say | 但此刻 我想我可以说 | 
| [07:29] | I wouldn’t trade you for any 10 of them. | 就是十个他们也比不上你 | 
| [07:34] | You’re very kind. | 谢谢你的夸奖 | 
| [07:36] | No, I’m very accountable. | 我说的是事实 | 
| [07:40] | By daybreak tomorrow, I’m told more than half of the pirates | 明日黎明之前 我听说半数海盗 | 
| [07:43] | will have accepted the King’s pardon | 都会接受国王的赦免 | 
| [07:45] | and we will be ready to move my flag onto the island. | 我们将做好在岛上插旗的准备 | 
| [07:48] | In the 30 days that follow, | 接下来的三十天内 | 
| [07:50] | I will need to accomplish 90 days worth of progress | 我要完成原定用九十天才能完成的工作 | 
| [07:52] | just to keep schedule. | 这样才能赶上进度 | 
| [07:55] | I will need someone by my side at all times | 我需要有人时刻在我身旁 | 
| [07:57] | to aid in seeing it done. | 协助监督工作 | 
| [07:59] | A senior counselor serving without portfolio. | 虽然没有明确的职务 但相当于高级顾问 | 
| [08:04] | At the moment, I believe you represent the best candidate for it. | 现在看来 我认为你就是最佳的人选 | 
| [08:08] | Because I suggested sending Hornigold to the beach? | 就因为我建议送霍尼戈德去海滩上吗 | 
| [08:12] | Because you’re smart | 因为你很聪明 | 
| [08:14] | without needing anyone to explain to you how to be. | 根本不需要有人在你边上教你 | 
| [08:18] | And because you’re not afraid of being thought to be wrong | 而且也因为你知道自己是正确的时 | 
| [08:21] | when you know that you’re right. | 不怕被人指摘 | 
| [08:25] | Won’t the promising sons | 你所谓的那些优秀后人 | 
| [08:27] | resent my presence in such a senior capacity? | 看到我有这种地位不会眼红吗 | 
| [08:32] | I’m fairly certain I don’t care. | 我相信我肯定不在意 | 
| [08:35] | Do you? | 你呢 | 
| [08:38] | No. | 不介意 | 
| [08:40] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [08:41] | Then you’re hired. | 那就你了 | 
| [08:43] | Let us begin. | 让我们开始吧 | 
| [08:49] | $10,000 they’re paying for Vane’s head, Jack. | 他们出一万悬赏韦恩的头 杰克 | 
| [08:53] | Now, I know you ain’t got no need for the money, | 我知道你不需要那点钱 | 
| [08:55] | but for fuck’s sake, don’t be greedy. | 但看在上帝的分上 别贪了 | 
| [08:58] | You and I have known each other for years. | 我们俩都认识这么多年了 | 
| [09:00] | It’s the least you could do for a friend. | 至少也算看在朋友的情分上吧 | 
| [09:03] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [09:04] | Look, sooner or later, | 听着 杰克 | 
| [09:05] | there’s gonna be 100 more men out here, Jack, | 这儿聚上一百多人是迟早的事 | 
| [09:07] | and this ain’t gonna be your decision anymore. | 到时可就由不得你来选择了 | 
| [09:11] | Open it. | 开门 | 
| [09:29] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [09:30] | What the fuck, Jack? | 搞什么 杰克 | 
| [09:32] | Paul something or other. | 叫什么保罗的吧 | 
| [09:34] | Come on, Jack. Let us in. | 快点 杰克 让我们进来 | 
| [09:36] | Why just you? | 为什么只找你 | 
| [09:38] | Island full of murdering, thieving fucks | 这岛上杀人盗窃的事多了去 | 
| [09:41] | and you were the only one they can’t forgive? | 他们就单单没法饶恕你吗 | 
| [09:44] | How does that make any sense? | 这完全说不过去啊 | 
| [09:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:49] | But whatever the reason, the men behind that door | 但不管理由是什么 门后的人 | 
| [09:52] | will soon be joined by hundreds more seeking the bounty. | 很快会增加到上百人 都是为了赏金 | 
| [09:55] | – In an hour. – We’ll be besieged. | -一小时内 -我们就会被团团包围 | 
| [10:04] | The men have cast their lots. | 这些人做出了决定 | 
| [10:06] | They are resolved that you convince Captain Vane | 他们提出要你说服韦恩船长 | 
| [10:09] | to depart the fort. | 离开堡垒 | 
| [10:10] | They believe that turning him over | 他们认为把他交出去 | 
| [10:12] | might convince the British commander | 也许能说动英国指挥官 | 
| [10:13] | to allow them to keep the fort and the gold. | 从而准许他们留住堡垒和金子 | 
| [10:18] | Safe to say the fight to defend Nassau | 守卫拿骚的战役已经 | 
| [10:20] | is off to an inauspicious beginning. | 迎来一个不祥的开端 | 
| [10:23] | Teach is still on the bay. | 蒂奇还在海湾上 | 
| [10:25] | There may yet be a way to salvage some defense. | 我们也许还有办法组织防御 | 
| [10:28] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [10:33] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [10:38] | Now all that remains | 仅剩的办法 | 
| [10:39] | is that we escape this place and survive. | 就是我们赶紧逃走得以苟活 | 
| [10:42] | All the doors are covered by men seeking the bounty. | 所有的门都被那些想拿赏金的人堵上了 | 
| [10:45] | And I have to imagine the tunnel exits are being watched as well, | 鉴于霍尼戈德这么熟悉堡垒 | 
| [10:47] | given Hornigold’s familiarity with them. | 我估计地道的出口也有人蹲点 | 
| [10:50] | Then I suggest we manufacture a new exit. | 那我们就给它开个新口 | 
| [11:35] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [11:37] | No. | 不怎么样 | 
| [11:39] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [11:40] | Maroons. Escaped slaves. | 放逐者 逃跑的奴隶 | 
| [11:43] | They must have a camp upriver. | 他们在上游地区肯定有个营地 | 
| [11:45] | Judging by their numbers, a large one. | 根据他们的人数来看 规模还不小 | 
| [11:47] | They must have spied the ship from a distance. | 他们肯定在远远地监视着那艘船 | 
| [11:50] | From up in the hills there. | 从这座山上 | 
| [11:51] | We’ve taken slaves onto the crew before. | 我们也曾经招过奴隶 | 
| [11:53] | Freed a lot of them. Won’t that put us in good stead with them? | 放过很多人 这样会不会让他们对咱们另眼相看 | 
| [11:56] | We’ve sold more than we’ve freed, and they know it. | 我们卖掉的奴隶比放的多多了 他们也知道 | 
| [11:59] | And even if we hadn’t, they’d assume we did. | 就算不是如此 他们也会这么认为 | 
| [12:04] | Pick up your man. | 把你们的人扶起来 | 
| [12:07] | It’s all right. | 没事了 | 
| [12:15] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [15:05] | Which is your captain? | 哪一个是你们的船长 | 
| [15:10] | I am. | 我就是 | 
| [15:22] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [15:25] | Flint. | 弗林特 | 
| [15:32] | Which one is your quartermaster? | 哪一个是你们的舵手 | 
| [15:42] | I am. | 我 | 
| [15:56] | You speak for your men? | 你能代表你们的人吗 | 
| [15:58] | Yes? | 能吗 | 
| [16:01] | Then I speak with you. | 那我就跟你说 | 
| [16:03] | How did you find this place? | 你们是怎么找到这里的 | 
| [16:10] | We were defeated in battle. | 我们打了败仗 | 
| [16:12] | Thrown by a storm onto your shore. | 被一场风暴送到你们的海岸上 | 
| [16:15] | There was no design in it. | 并不是有意的 | 
| [16:17] | Who else knew your position? | 还有谁知道你们的方位 | 
| [16:19] | Who else knows where to find you? | 还有谁知道你们在哪 | 
| [16:24] | No one. | 没人了 | 
| [16:26] | We’re alone. | 就我们自己 | 
| [16:28] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [16:31] | Were you me, would you wager the lives | 如果你是我 你会把你在乎的 | 
| [16:34] | of all those in your care | 所有那些人的身家性命 | 
| [16:37] | on the word of a pirate? | 都压在一个海盗的话上吗 | 
| [16:46] | That one. | 那个 | 
| [17:19] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要把他带去哪 | 
| [17:22] | They’ll interrogate us one by one, | 他们要一个个得审问我们 | 
| [17:24] | make sure our stories jibe. | 看我们的口供一不一致 | 
| [17:28] | And then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [17:31] | For those that survive the first purge, it’ll be hard labor. | 对于那些经受住第一次大清洗中的人来说 就是干苦役了 | 
| [17:36] | Though not like any you’ve ever known. | 但不是你们所知道的那样 | 
| [17:40] | But of the kind they’ve known. | 而是他们的所见识过的 | 
| [17:42] | Cruel and violent. | 残忍而暴力 | 
| [17:43] | Whatever methods they’ve seen done to their own kind, | 无论他们曾经遭受过什么样的虐待 | 
| [17:46] | they feel resolved to repeat it upon those they deem complicit. | 他们都要让那些他们认为是一路的人遭到同样的对待 | 
| [17:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [17:53] | My name is Ben Gunn. | 我叫本·葛恩 | 
| [17:57] | I’m the last of 13 crewmen on a slave trader | 我是一艘贩奴船上十三个船员中的最后一个 | 
| [17:59] | captured whilst careening on the windward side of the island. | 船被吹偏到这个小岛的迎风面 被劫持了 | 
| [18:04] | I’ve learned 12 hard lessons from that woman. | 我从那个女人身上学到了十二次惨痛的教训 | 
| [18:08] | Each with the same end. | 每一次的结局都一样 | 
| [18:11] | That sooner or later, death awaits any man | 对任何觊觎这座岛的人来说 | 
| [18:14] | who lays eyes on this place. | 死是迟早的事 | 
| [18:18] | And that before it arrives, | 在大难临头之前 | 
| [18:19] | she is determined to make you fear it. | 她一定会让你们感到害怕 | 
| [18:24] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 | 
| [18:27] | Rapidly. | 尽快 | 
| [18:42] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪了 | 
| [18:45] | Just putting some things in order. | 去处理点事情 | 
| [18:46] | You said you’d put him out, Jack. | 你说你会把他赶出去的 杰克 | 
| [18:48] | Quite right. Quick goodbye. | 对极了 挥手道别 | 
| [18:49] | Last cigar. Surely you don’t mind. | 最后抽根雪茄 相信你不会介意的 | 
| [18:53] | Did you do it? | 办好了吗 | 
| [18:55] | Fuse is lit. | 导火线点上了 | 
| [18:56] | In a few minutes, that wall is going to be a lot shorter. | 再过几分钟 那堵墙就不剩什么了 | 
| [19:00] | Finding it hard to believe | 很难相信 | 
| [19:01] | there is near enough material in that magazine | 弹药库里还有足够的炸药 | 
| [19:03] | to cause the sort of damage you seem to think it will. | 能达到你想达到的爆破效果 | 
| [19:07] | Believe it. | 相信吧 | 
| [19:08] | I have lost years of my life these last months | 这几个月我都忙着 | 
| [19:10] | trying to rebuild this place. | 重建这个地方 | 
| [19:11] | I’ll be goddamned if the new governor | 我死也不能让新来的总督 | 
| [19:13] | is going to inherit the fruits of all that labor. | 篡夺我那么辛苦才换来的果实 | 
| [19:15] | Not whole, at any rate. | 至少不能全夺走 | 
| [19:16] | Now, when it happens, | 现在 爆炸之后 | 
| [19:18] | we should have a clear path over the rubble. | 应该能炸出一条通道 | 
| [19:21] | We’ll cover your escape to the jetty. | 我们会掩护你到码头 | 
| [19:24] | It’s not going to be easy. | 不会太容易 | 
| [19:25] | The whole island is seeking that bounty. | 整个岛上的人都想领赏 | 
| [19:28] | My escape? | 让我逃 | 
| [19:38] | You plan to stay? | 你打算留下 | 
| [19:40] | Teach respects you. | 蒂奇器重你 | 
| [19:42] | You’ll sail with him without looking over your shoulder | 你大可以跟他走 不用整天担心 | 
| [19:44] | the whole time wondering whether he’s gonna back someone else | 他会不会扶持别人来 | 
| [19:46] | to take your place. | 顶替你的位子 | 
| [19:47] | But me, I have no interest in living as a target of his. | 但我呢 我可不想成为他的活靶子 | 
| [19:51] | Jack, you know there’s no way I’d ever let that happen. | 杰克 你知道我绝不会让那种事发生的 | 
| [19:54] | Nor would I be a ward of yours. | 我也不想保护你了 | 
| [19:58] | I’ve made something for myself here. | 我曾在这里闯出了自己的一份事业 | 
| [20:00] | I’ll make it again somehow, | 我总会东山再起的 | 
| [20:01] | but I’ve come too far to go back. | 但我已经走得太远 无法回头了 | 
| [20:07] | You’ll take the pardon, I presume. | 那么你是准备接受赦免了 | 
| [20:09] | Who knows? I haven’t got that far yet. | 谁知道呢 我还没想那么远 | 
| [20:11] | But wherever we land, Anne and I will be taken care of. | 但无论我们去哪 安妮和我都能过得不错 | 
| [20:15] | Taken care of? How? | 过得不错 靠什么 | 
| [20:20] | You set aside some of the gold? | 你藏了一部分金币吗 | 
| [20:23] | She did. | 她藏的 | 
| [20:26] | How much? | 有多少 | 
| [20:30] | Quit fucking around. Put him out. | 别他妈磨磨蹭蹭的 把他赶出去 | 
| [20:32] | Right, just a moment. | 别急 马上 | 
| [20:33] | Look, I never liked you. | 我从来都不喜欢你 | 
| [20:39] | What? | 你想说什么 | 
| [20:40] | I was just gonna say, “I’ll see you soon,” | 我本来想说 “回见了” | 
| [20:42] | but that would probably be a lie, wouldn’t it? | 但那句话可能就是骗人的 对吗 | 
| [20:45] | Probably. | 大概是吧 | 
| [20:55] | Godspeed, Charles. | 祝你好运 查尔斯 | 
| [20:58] | Fuck you, Jack. | 去你妈的 杰克 | 
| [21:02] | Very good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 | 
| [21:07] | Commodore reports no change in their posture, | 准将报告说他们的阵势还是没有转变 | 
| [21:09] | but he believes it’s only a matter of time | 但他相信… | 
| [21:11] | until we can expect their surrender. | 那些人的投降是指日可待的 | 
| [21:13] | Teach and his men will never take the pardons. | 蒂奇和他的手下绝不会接受赦免的 | 
| [21:16] | His crew will be filled with fanatics. | 他的船员都是些狂热分子 | 
| [21:20] | Even fanatics need to eat. | 即便是狂热分子也要吃饭 | 
| [21:24] | With the beach secured and no escape possible, | 海滩由我们把守着 不能逃走 | 
| [21:26] | they have no means to replenish supplies. | 也无法补充物资 | 
| [21:28] | Time is against them. | 他们的时间不多 | 
| [21:34] | You haven’t asked. | 你还没问我 | 
| [21:38] | About the status of Captain Vane. | 关于为什么要捉拿韦恩船长 | 
| [21:41] | I understand that | 我明白 | 
| [21:42] | there are a great many elements to this operation, | 这次行动包含了很多重要因素在里面 | 
| [21:46] | of which Charles is just one. | 查尔斯只是其中之一 | 
| [21:48] | I trust that if there’s any development on that issue | 我相信 如果这件事有任何进展 | 
| [21:51] | you will let me know. | 你都会告知我的 | 
| [21:55] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [21:57] | Then may I ask what it is | 那我能知道 | 
| [21:58] | that’s causing you to make that face? | 是什么让你露出这样的表情吗 | 
| [22:02] | My appointment as your advisor. | 关于你任命我做你的顾问这件事 | 
| [22:06] | I understand that you don’t care | 我明白 你并不在意 | 
| [22:07] | what reaction your people may have to it, | 你的手下对此作出何种反应 | 
| [22:10] | but your people, I’m afraid, are only half the issue. | 但恐怕 你的手下不是唯一需要担心的问题 | 
| [22:13] | I have enemies on that island. | 那座岛上有我的敌人 | 
| [22:16] | Enemies who may be far less likely to accede to your authority, | 他们不大可能会顺从于你的权威 | 
| [22:19] | seeing me beside you offering my counsel. | 让我在你身边出谋献计 | 
| [22:22] | I have no idea what the future may hold for me here, | 我完全不知道我的未来会怎样 | 
| [22:25] | but I believe your success is key to it. | 但我相信 最重要的是你此次行动的成功 | 
| [22:30] | The last thing I would want to do is undermine you. | 我最不愿做的 就是破坏你的行动 | 
| [22:49] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 | 
| [22:51] | Mr. Dufresne, pass word to the men. | 迪弗雷纳先生 把消息传出去 | 
| [22:54] | Captain Vane is very likely at large. | 就说韦恩船长极有可能逃跑了 | 
| [22:56] | Remind them of the prize that awaits his captor, please. | 提醒他们 抓到他会有怎样丰厚的奖励 | 
| [23:19] | She’s everything here. | 这里一切都是她说了算 | 
| [23:22] | Priestess, governess, warlord. | 你可以称她是祭司 总督 或是军阀 | 
| [23:25] | They say there’s a king, her husband, | 他们说这有个国王 她丈夫 | 
| [23:29] | that he exists abroad, salvaging those rare items | 说他在海外 打捞那些这里无法生产 | 
| [23:32] | necessary for life here, but impossible to produce. | 又稀缺的生活必需品 | 
| [23:37] | I’ve seen no evidence of him. | 我找不到任何他存在的证据 | 
| [23:41] | Here her word is supreme. | 在这里 她的话是至高无上的 | 
| [23:46] | She’s not to be underestimated. | 不容小觑 | 
| [23:50] | What about the other one? | 那另外那个女的呢 | 
| [23:57] | Down there. | 那边那个 | 
| [24:01] | Daughter, I believe. | 我猜应该是女儿 | 
| [24:03] | From the deference she’s shown, | 从人们对她的尊敬程度看 | 
| [24:05] | I imagine she’s next in line. | 我想她应该是继承人 | 
| [24:08] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [24:16] | If we do nothing, they likely kill us. | 如果我们什么都不做 他们可能会杀了我们 | 
| [24:19] | If we attempt to escape, they likely kill us | 如果我们试图逃跑 他们也会杀了我们 | 
| [24:21] | or the forest does it for them. | 或者有可能死在那片林子里 | 
| [24:23] | Oughtn’t we be searching for a third option | 我们难道不该寻找第三条出路 | 
| [24:26] | with a better ending? | 活下去呢 | 
| [24:28] | Like what? | 比如呢 | 
| [24:29] | I think they want us to think they’re all of one mind here. | 我想他们希望我们认为这的人都是一条心 | 
| [24:34] | But in a place like this, how can that be? | 但在这种地方 怎么可能呢 | 
| [24:39] | There is a sympathetic ear out there. | 这肯定会有同情我们的人 | 
| [24:42] | We just need to find it. | 我们只需找出他就行了 | 
| [26:26] | Pass word to the Commodore. | 给准将带个话 | 
| [26:28] | Resistance within the fort has been defeated. | 堡垒内的反抗势力已被击败 | 
| [26:31] | The fort wall already breached, | 堡垒的城墙已被攻破 | 
| [26:32] | there was little chance to resist. | 他们很难再反抗 | 
| [26:34] | And the gold? | 金币呢 | 
| [26:35] | What will I say was the effect of the blast | 他们要是问我 爆炸对我们拿回金币… | 
| [26:37] | on our efforts to retrieve it? | 有没有帮助 我该怎么回答 | 
| [26:39] | Jesus, I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 | 
| [26:41] | Tell him– tell him it didn’t help matters. | 告诉他没什么帮助 | 
| [26:44] | Name, please. | 名字 谢谢 | 
| [26:45] | William Tennyson. | 威廉·坦尼森 | 
| [26:47] | Where were you born? | 哪里人 | 
| [26:52] | – Please prepare a document for Mr. Scott. – Of course, sir. | -给斯科特先生准备文件 -好的 | 
| [26:55] | Good to see you, friend. | 很高兴见到你 朋友 | 
| [26:57] | Glad you’ll be joining our efforts. | 很高兴你能与我们携手 | 
| [26:59] | If this is what Nassau is to be, | 如果拿骚注定如此 | 
| [27:02] | I see no value in resisting what is clearly inevitable. | 我觉得也没意义反抗命定之事 | 
| [27:06] | Hardly a ringing endorsement. | 看来你不怎么认可啊 | 
| [27:08] | I admit, I have my reservations with the new regime, | 我承认我对新的政权也存有顾虑 | 
| [27:11] | but I sleep better on this side of the pardon | 但我拿到了赦免能 | 
| [27:13] | than I did on the other. | 睡得比较安稳 | 
| [27:16] | So how can I be of help to you? | 所以需要我怎么帮你 | 
| [27:20] | Funny you should ask. I’ve just returned from the fort. | 你真是问对了 我刚从堡垒回来 | 
| [27:22] | Damage is extensive. | 损失惨重 | 
| [27:25] | I know you were tasked with restoring it the first time. | 我知道第一次给你派的是重建任务 | 
| [27:27] | – And I would be happy to do so again. – Don’t be too eager. | -我很乐意再做一次 -别那么着急 | 
| [27:30] | Captain Rackham’s slave laborers are nowhere to be found. | 拉克姆船长的苦力不见了 | 
| [27:33] | They escaped? | 他们逃了吗 | 
| [27:35] | Someone must have left the pen unlocked. | 肯定有人没关围栏 | 
| [27:37] | They overran a handful of guards. | 他们打倒了几个警卫跑了 | 
| [27:39] | Well, perhaps I can help in finding them and bringing them back. | 或许我能帮忙找到他们带回来 | 
| [27:42] | You’d do that? | 你愿意那么做吗 | 
| [27:45] | I oversaw them for weeks. They know me. | 我看管了他们数周 他们认识我 | 
| [27:47] | They might be persuaded to return | 我去更容易劝他们回来 | 
| [27:48] | knowing that they would be treated fairly, | 因为他们知道会被妥善安置 | 
| [27:50] | rather than risk being caught by, uh… | 他们不会想冒险被不太善解人意的 | 
| [27:53] | less-understanding redcoats. | 英国军人抓住的 | 
| [27:59] | Can we slip through the east channel when the tide rises? | 涨潮时我们能偷偷穿越东部海峡吗 | 
| [28:02] | They’ve maneuvered a frigate around the Hog. | 他们在霍格岛附近安排了护卫舰 | 
| [28:04] | They’d rake any ship that emerged on the other side. | 他们会击沉所有从另一边出现的船只 | 
| [28:07] | Don’t think there’s any way we can challenge | 那我们就没办法直接对抗 | 
| [28:08] | that blockade directly, do you? | 封锁线了吗 | 
| [28:11] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 | 
| [28:13] | We’re working on something, though, to even the odds a bit. | 我们在想办法 均衡一下不利局势 | 
| [28:17] | But there’s something else that you should know first. | 但还有件事要先告诉你 | 
| [28:20] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:22] | Is she on deck? | 她在甲板上吗 | 
| [28:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [28:26] | There’s good reason, it would seem, | 看起来他们只拒绝 | 
| [28:28] | that you were the only one to whom they refused a pardon. | 赦免你是有理由的 | 
| [28:31] | The Delicia, quarterdeck. | 德莉莎号的后甲板上 | 
| [29:14] | It’s been hours. | 都好几个小时了 | 
| [29:17] | Imagine they’re through interrogating us. | 看来他们不打算再审问我们了 | 
| [29:21] | Well, they’ve tortured the same story | 他们已经从四个人的口中 | 
| [29:23] | out of four different men now. | 都拷问出了相同的答案 | 
| [29:25] | I imagine that’ll convince them of the truth of it. | 我想他们已经相信了 | 
| [29:29] | Ben says this is how it went with his crew. | 本说他的船员也受过同样的罪 | 
| [29:32] | Killed a handful to show they could | 杀几个人来威慑他们 | 
| [29:35] | and then the chains and hard labor. | 然后被囚禁 去做苦工 | 
| [29:39] | If they brought them to work, how did they all die? | 如果他们被派去干活 为什么都死了呢 | 
| [29:42] | Trying to escape. | 他们想逃跑 | 
| [29:46] | Escape? | 逃跑 | 
| [29:50] | How far did they get? | 他们跑了多远 | 
| [29:52] | Not far, most of them. | 大多数没跑多远 | 
| [29:54] | Overseer shot all but half a dozen | 大部分人进入森林前 | 
| [29:56] | before they made it to the tree line. | 就被监工射死了 剩下六个人 | 
| [29:58] | Four of those six that made it into the woods | 那六个人里 四个跑进了树林 | 
| [30:00] | died within a few hours– | 几个小时就死了 | 
| [30:02] | traps, dead ends, hunted down. | 掉进陷阱 无路可退 被杀了 | 
| [30:05] | The other one made it a full two days before they recaptured him. | 剩下的那个坚持了整整两天才被抓回来 | 
| [30:10] | Him? | 他吗 | 
| [30:12] | Couldn’t find a way out. | 他没找到出路 | 
| [30:16] | But if he made it that long, | 但既然他上次坚持了那么久 | 
| [30:18] | maybe he knows enough to piece together a plan. | 也许他所知道的足以拼凑出一个计划 | 
| [30:34] | I hate to be the one to say this, | 虽然我不想这么说 | 
| [30:36] | but is it possible we’ve missed the point of that story? | 但我们是不是没搞清那个故事的重点 | 
| [30:41] | They all died. | 他们都死了 | 
| [30:45] | So why are we entertaining this? | 我们有什么理由心存侥幸 | 
| [30:50] | It may be flawed, but it’s a plan. | 虽说有缺陷 但好歹是个计划 | 
| [30:54] | Gives him focus. | 能让他有个念想 | 
| [30:57] | Keeps his mind off the fact that | 以免他去想 | 
| [30:58] | there might not be a better plan. | 可能根本没有更好的计划了 | 
| [31:03] | Why would we want to take that away from him? | 我们为什么要把他的念想夺走 | 
| [31:18] | I see no way out of this. | 我看不到出路 | 
| [31:23] | No matter what I do, it leads to the same outcome. | 无论我怎么做 都引导向同一个结局 | 
| [31:29] | And I wonder if it wouldn’t be best just to accept | 这让我不禁怀疑 我是否该接受 | 
| [31:33] | that I have no choice in the matter. | 就这件事而言我根本毫无选择 | 
| [31:37] | You’re curious again. | 你又起了好奇心 | 
| [31:41] | Ready to follow me through a door | 准备随我穿过那扇门 | 
| [31:42] | that is somehow less frightening | 只因我在门的另一边等你 | 
| [31:45] | knowing I await you on the other side. | 让你觉得不那么恐惧 | 
| [31:52] | I miss you. | 我想念你 | 
| [31:56] | I miss you, too. | 我也想念你 | 
| [32:02] | When we arrive out there… | 当我们到达彼岸 | 
| [32:06] | I am to leave you behind? | 我得抛下你独自离去吗 | 
| [32:10] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [32:16] | What if I were to stay? | 如果我留下呢 | 
| [32:31] | I hear Brussels is nice. | 我听说布鲁塞尔地方不错 | 
| [32:33] | Paris, maybe. | 要么去巴黎 | 
| [32:37] | Though I don’t speak French. | 虽然我不会说法语 | 
| [32:39] | Whatever the fuck it is they speak in Brussels. | 也不知道他们在布鲁塞尔说的什么鸟语 | 
| [32:45] | Oh, fucking hell, Jack. | 真他妈够了 杰克 | 
| [32:47] | Is it really as bad as all that? | 真的有那么糟吗 | 
| [32:50] | Tomorrow we can be on our way to anywhere in the world | 明天我们就可以上路 想去哪就去哪 | 
| [32:54] | with enough money to live however we like. | 有足够的钱 想怎么活就怎么活 | 
| [32:57] | Even where we was when we started. | 甚至可以回到咱俩最初在一起的地方 | 
| [33:00] | Some people might even call that success. | 有的人还会认为我们混得很成功呢 | 
| [33:03] | Fuck those people. | 让那些人操蛋去吧 | 
| [33:09] | We got the world right now. | 我们现在坐拥世界 | 
| [33:11] | Any part of it we choose. | 任我们选择 | 
| [33:13] | We were so close to accomplishing something | 我们差一点就可以成就 | 
| [33:17] | that would have written our names into history. | 足以名垂千古的伟业 | 
| [33:21] | There’s no piece of the world for sale that can replace that. | 任我们能买到的所有也无法取代 | 
| [33:27] | It ain’t good and it ain’t fair. | 是很郁闷 是不公平 | 
| [33:30] | But it is what it is. | 但事已至此 | 
| [33:36] | We need to leave Nassau behind us. | 我们是时候放下拿骚了 | 
| [34:02] | Up. | 起来 | 
| [34:19] | Go, please. | 请退下 | 
| [34:27] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 | 
| [34:29] | You’re her daughter. | 你是她的女儿 | 
| [34:33] | I understand from your men that you were defeated in battle. | 我从你的人那里得知你们在战斗中败北 | 
| [34:37] | Then you were offered pardons for all your men. | 之后对方向你们全员提供赦免 | 
| [34:39] | – Is that true? – Yes. | -这是真的吗 -是的 | 
| [34:41] | But you refused. All of you. | 但你们所有人都拒绝了 | 
| [34:44] | To a man you refused to be pardoned. Why? | 拒绝接受那个人的赦免 为什么 | 
| [34:49] | Why did we refuse the pardons? | 问我们为什么拒绝赦免 | 
| [34:53] | Every man has his own reasons. | 每个人都有自己的理由 | 
| [34:58] | Some remember the injustice of the merchant service | 有些人还记得在商船队遭到的不公待遇 | 
| [35:01] | and are too angry to ever to return to it. | 气得不愿回头 | 
| [35:04] | Some hate England too much | 有些人过于憎恨英格兰 | 
| [35:05] | to ever call themselves English again. | 永远不愿再自称英国人 | 
| [35:09] | And some, I suppose, feel Nassau’s been theirs for so long, | 而有些人 我想他们是拥有拿骚太久了 | 
| [35:13] | they have no interest in signing a document | 所以不感兴趣签一份 | 
| [35:14] | that would surrender it to the King. | 会把拿骚拱手于国王的公文 | 
| [35:17] | No. | 不是 | 
| [35:20] | There are 1,000 men and women here. | 这个地方有一千男女 | 
| [35:23] | Among them there is no shortage of anger | 其中不乏气愤 | 
| [35:25] | or hate or fear. | 憎恨或恐惧之人 | 
| [35:28] | Perhaps you have noticed. | 也许你已经注意到了 | 
| [35:30] | They have suffered cruelties you cannot possibly imagine. | 他们所遭受过的残暴是你无法想象的 | 
| [35:33] | Sisters separated from brothers. | 手足被迫分离 | 
| [35:36] | Husbands from their wives. | 夫妻被迫分离 | 
| [35:37] | Mothers from their sons. | 母子被迫分离 | 
| [35:41] | No one has greater cause to swear England an enemy | 没人比我们更有理由憎恶英国 | 
| [35:43] | and desire vengeance against her as we do. | 以及渴望报仇 | 
| [35:48] | Yet I believe if we were offered the same choice as yours faced, | 然而我想如果我们有和你们一样的机会 | 
| [35:52] | a chance to be made free in the eyes of the law, | 一个在法律上成为自由人的机会 | 
| [35:55] | it would not have been so roundly rejected. | 大家应该不会拒绝 | 
| [35:58] | I’m asking you why you think that is. | 我问你 为什么你这么想 | 
| [36:04] | I’m very much aware my men’s lives hang in the balance. | 我非常清楚我兄弟的命现在悬而未决 | 
| [36:08] | So I would like to give you the answer you’re looking for, | 所以我会给你你想要的答案 | 
| [36:13] | but I don’t think you’re going to want to hear it. | 但我想你不会喜欢听的 | 
| [36:17] | Perhaps you are mistaken in this moment | 也许你现在搞错了 | 
| [36:18] | as to which of the two of us is in need of protection. | 我们俩到底是谁需要保护 | 
| [36:21] | Answer the question. | 回答我 | 
| [36:26] | Your men are filled with anger towards England, | 你的人对英国满怀愤怒 | 
| [36:30] | as are mine, | 我们也是 | 
| [36:33] | but my captain wanted England to see that anger | 但是我的船长希望英国看到我们的愤怒 | 
| [36:36] | and make them fear it. | 好让他们害怕 | 
| [36:40] | And for whatever reason, | 而不知道为什么 | 
| [36:43] | your mother would prefer your men fear England. | 你母亲希望你的人害怕英国 | 
| [36:49] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [36:54] | Take him back, please. | 请把他带回去 | 
| [36:56] | You asked the question. I answered. | 是你问的 我回答了 | 
| [36:59] | Wait a minute. Wait– wait– wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 | 
| [37:02] | I think you see our interests | 我想你比你母亲 | 
| [37:03] | are more closely aligned than your mother does. | 更清楚我们之间的利益一致 | 
| [37:06] | I have two dozen men in a cage out there | 外面有我24个兄弟被囚禁 | 
| [37:08] | of the opinion that she intends to kill us all | 而你母亲恨不得立刻 | 
| [37:10] | sooner than later. | 把我们杀光 | 
| [37:13] | And you’re going to do nothing about it? | 你就不想做点什么吗 | 
| [37:38] | You done this before? | 你之前做过吗 | 
| [37:40] | No, you? | 没有 你呢 | 
| [37:42] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:47] | I suppose she’s due some credit. | 我想她还是有点实力的 | 
| [37:49] | Dragged off to London in shackles | 被铐着压去伦敦 | 
| [37:52] | and returns in a governor’s service. | 结果回来成了总督幕僚 | 
| [37:55] | And convinces him to turn the whole of the world against you. | 还说服他让整个世界与你为敌 | 
| [38:01] | I don’t doubt your anger towards her, | 我不怀疑你对她的愤怒 | 
| [38:03] | but I have to ask… | 但我得问问… | 
| [38:07] | if, in the course of our maneuver, | 如果我们还有选择的余地 | 
| [38:09] | we are forced to choose between escape and her death, | 被迫选择不是我们逃就是她死 | 
| [38:12] | where are you? | 你站哪边 | 
| [38:16] | She was on that deck for a reason. | 她在那条船上不是没有原因的 | 
| [38:18] | So I’d see her. | 让我看到她 | 
| [38:19] | To provoke me into making a mistake. | 想刺激我犯错 | 
| [38:26] | What matters most is achieving our goal. | 最重要的是完成我们的任务 | 
| [38:29] | To exit this bay with the fleet intact | 我们的船要完好无损走出这个海湾 | 
| [38:32] | and to move on from this place. | 然后继续航行 | 
| [38:36] | Charles Vane sees past his anger | 查尔斯·韦恩化愤怒 | 
| [38:38] | to achieve the greater end. | 为实现更大目标的动力 | 
| [38:41] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么回事啊 | 
| [38:45] | I was taught a lesson once. | 我之前有过一次教训 | 
| [38:46] | It’s been effective. | 很有成效 | 
| [38:48] | Taught by whom? | 谁给你的教训 | 
| [38:50] | Her. | 她 | 
| [38:51] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 | 
| [39:02] | They are without option now. | 他们现在没辙了 | 
| [39:04] | Sooner or later they’ll realize their only escape | 他们迟早会明白唯一的出路 | 
| [39:07] | is to surrender Captain Vane and stand down. | 就是交出韦恩船长并且投降 | 
| [39:11] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 | 
| [39:36] | I should be going. | 我得走了 | 
| [39:38] | What would they say? | 他们会怎么说 | 
| [39:41] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [39:44] | Your enemies on the island. | 你的敌人就在岛上 | 
| [39:47] | You seem concerned about what I’m gonna hear them say about you. | 你好像很担心被我知道他们怎么说你 | 
| [39:50] | Maybe it would be better to hear it now | 也许趁他们还没说 | 
| [39:53] | while all else is quiet. | 你先告诉我会好一点 | 
| [39:59] | They would say I’m untrustworthy. | 他们会说我不值得信任 | 
| [40:02] | That I would turn on anyone at any time, | 我会随时背叛任何人 | 
| [40:04] | no matter how close they were to me… | 不论我和他们关系多亲近 | 
| [40:08] | no matter who it hurt or how severely. | 不论这会伤害谁或者伤得有多 | 
| [40:12] | That, given my history, | 鉴于我不堪的过去 | 
| [40:13] | only a fool would allow me to get close to them again. | 只有傻子会再让他们靠近我 | 
| [40:19] | Would they be right? | 那他们会是对的吗 | 
| [40:31] | You tamed this place once. | 你之前把这里治理得很好 | 
| [40:34] | Despite what anyone may say of you, | 不管什么人说过你什么话 | 
| [40:37] | and I desire your counsel, | 我需要你的建议 | 
| [40:39] | despite what anyone may say of you. | 不管大家如何评价你 | 
| [40:42] | So let us move forward, | 所以 进一步说 | 
| [40:44] | despite what anyone, whether from your world or from mine, | 不管你周围的人或我周围的人 | 
| [40:48] | may say of you. | 会如何评价你 | 
| [40:53] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [41:21] | She’s under a white banner. Gunports closed. | 那艘船挂着白帆 炮口关闭 | 
| [41:24] | How the hell did she get so close? | 这船怎么会靠这么近 | 
| [41:26] | She was hidden behind their line. | 那艘船隐藏在那一排船后面 | 
| [41:27] | By the time she emerged, she was fully underway. | 等我们发现的时候 船已经全速前进了 | 
| [41:29] | She’s subject to our full broadside. | 那船敌不过我们船的齐射 | 
| [41:32] | She’s either surrendering, or we have her dead to rights. | 除非是来投降的 不然必死无疑 | 
| [41:54] | Slip the anchor cables. | 收起锚索 | 
| [41:55] | Break our line over the approach of a schooner? | 就因为有条纵帆船开过来就打破阵型 | 
| [41:58] | I think you overestimate– | 我觉得你高估了… | 
| [41:58] | While there is still time, cut the goddamn cables. | 趁还来得及 快切断那该死的锚索 | 
| [42:26] | Fire ship! | 火攻船 | 
| [42:27] | Bloody hell. Cut the anchor cables! Get us underway. | 他妈的 切断锚索 开船 | 
| [42:30] | Cut the anchor! Cut the anchor cables! | 切断锚索 切断锚索 | 
| [42:38] | Starboard batteries, fire! | 右舷炮组 开火 | 
| [42:56] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 | 
| [43:16] | Captain, our fleet is underway. | 船长 我们的舰队起航了 | 
| [43:35] | Too high. | 太高了 | 
| [43:37] | You’re aiming too high. Forget the rigging. | 你们瞄得太高了 别对着索具 | 
| [43:41] | Aim at his hull. | 瞄准船体 | 
| [43:42] | At the waterline. | 瞄准船的吃水线 | 
| [43:43] | Aim for the waterline! | 瞄准船的吃水线 | 
| [43:45] | Gun crews, redirect to the waterline! | 炮手们 改变方向瞄准吃水线 | 
| [43:48] | Redirect to the waterline! | 改变方向瞄准吃水线 | 
| [43:50] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 | 
| [44:06] | Lieutenant! Get her inside! Go! Go! | 上尉 带她进去 快点 | 
| [45:22] | I was right. | 我说的没错 | 
| [45:25] | There is conflict amongst them. | 他们有内部冲突 | 
| [45:27] | I don’t know how deep it runs, | 我不知道分歧有多深 | 
| [45:29] | but it is there to be exploited. | 但我们可以利用这一点 | 
| [45:34] | The daughter? | 她女儿 | 
| [45:38] | This seems to be a significantly more promising option | 这计划显然比冲进一片 | 
| [45:41] | than charging into a trap-laden forest. | 满是陷阱的丛林更可靠 | 
| [45:44] | I’m not sure why I needed to say that out loud. | 我也不知道为什么我要大声说出来 | 
| [45:54] | Where are you? | 你在想什么 | 
| [45:59] | Earlier I told you that I was certain | 我曾跟你说 我很确定 | 
| [46:02] | that the pardons would eliminate | 赦免令会消除 | 
| [46:03] | all resistance in Nassau | 拿骚的所有反抗势力 | 
| [46:06] | and you asked me how I was so certain. | 然你问我为什么如此确定 | 
| [46:14] | It’s because I helped build them. | 那是因为我参与了赦免令的制定 | 
| [46:18] | Peter Ashe, Miranda, her husband, and I, | 彼得·艾什 米兰达 她丈夫 还有我 | 
| [46:23] | we worked to obtain an universal pardon | 我们共同制定了全岛大赦 | 
| [46:26] | and introduce it to Nassau | 并将它用于拿骚 | 
| [46:27] | to eliminate piracy and restore colonial rule there. | 从而消除海盗行为并恢复那里的殖民统治 | 
| [46:35] | I moved away from those things. | 我远离了那一切 | 
| [46:39] | Inch by inch, | 一点点地 | 
| [46:43] | I forgot it all. | 我就将它们全都忘了 | 
| [46:47] | And now, in this cage, | 此刻 在这牢笼里 | 
| [46:51] | in the belly of this thing | 在这个关着 | 
| [46:53] | that has swallowed us whole… | 我们所有人的笼子下 | 
| [46:57] | I wonder… | 我在想… | 
| [47:00] | if the civilization of Nassau | 如果多年以前 | 
| [47:02] | isn’t exactly what I tried to achieve all those years ago. | 实现拿骚的文明并非是我的目标 | 
| [47:09] | If resisting it doesn’t set me in opposition | 如果反抗它不会让我站在 | 
| [47:13] | to everything I once understood to be good and right. | 所有那些代表善良和正义的事物的对立面 | 
| [47:19] | To forgive. | 而是去原谅 | 
| [47:22] | To make order of chaos. | 平定叛乱 | 
| [47:29] | I wonder if the pardons are the victory | 我在想如果赦免令成功了 | 
| [47:33] | and that the most enlightened thing that I can do is | 并且我能做的最开明的事就是 | 
| [47:38] | sit still. | 坐视不管 | 
| [47:41] | Accept what appears to be inevitable | 接受命运的安排 | 
| [47:46] | and let this be the end of Captain Flint. | 以此作为弗林特船长的下场 | 
| [47:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [47:53] | No, no, no. Nothing is inevitable here. | 不 不 不 没有什么是注定的 | 
| [47:57] | I’m showing you a way in which we can survive this. | 我在告诉你一种可以让我们活下来的办法 | 
| [48:00] | You’re new to this, | 你还没有习惯于 | 
| [48:03] | being responsible for men’s lives. | 为船员们的性命负责 | 
| [48:08] | But I know what the woman who leads this place | 但我知道统治者地方的那个女人 | 
| [48:11] | is facing right now. | 眼下所面临的 | 
| [48:14] | The weight of her people’s welfare on her shoulders. | 她所肩负的是这些人们的福祉 | 
| [48:19] | She will not let us leave this place alive. | 她不会让我们活着离开这个地方的 | 
| [48:24] | She simply won’t permit it. | 绝对不会 | 
| [48:30] | We’ll all face certain death with our own kind of lie. | 不论我们如何欺骗自己 都难道一死 | 
| [48:36] | Billy’s is that he can fight his way out of it. | 比利觉得可以杀出一条血路 | 
| [48:41] | Yours is that you can talk your way past it. | 你认为可以谈出一条活路 | 
| [48:46] | But for me… | 但我… | 
| [48:51] | I don’t know that I have any more lies left in me. | 我不知道我还能怎样骗自己 | 
| [49:16] | I know all you want is to protect us, | 我知道你想保护大家 | 
| [49:18] | to protect me, | 保护我 | 
| [49:21] | but what you intend to do tomorrow toward that end, | 但为此你打算怎么做 | 
| [49:24] | I think it is a grave mistake | 我认为这是一个天大的错误 | 
| [49:26] | and I’m asking you once more to please reconsider. | 所以我再次恳求你考虑一下 | 
| [49:28] | – Madi. – We share a common enemy. | -马迪 -我们有着共同的敌人 | 
| [49:30] | – Does that not make us friends? – Madi! | -那我们不就是朋友了吗 -马迪 | 
| [49:32] | The men in that cage are deceitful men. | 那些被囚禁的男人都很虚伪的人 | 
| [49:35] | They will say things that will sound appealing to you, | 他们会说些好听的来欺骗我们 | 
| [49:38] | especially to you. | 特别是你 | 
| [49:40] | But you must not let them sway you. | 但你绝对不能动摇 | 
| [49:43] | Your father and I built this place | 我和你父亲建立这个地方 | 
| [49:45] | to separate ourselves from their world. | 就是为了隔绝他们的世界 | 
| [49:48] | But we rely on the things | 但我们也需要 | 
| [49:49] | that father sends back from their world. | 父亲从他们的世界带回来的东西 | 
| [49:51] | We’re not that separate from them. | 我们并没有与他们隔绝 | 
| [49:52] | We are separate enough that we have no need to see them. | 这样已经足够了 所以我们不必再见到他们 | 
| [49:55] | To steal from them. To fight with them. | 窃取他们的东西 与之战斗 | 
| [49:57] | To know their chains again. | 再被俘虏 | 
| [50:02] | I have worked so hard | 我费劲心血 | 
| [50:05] | to ensure that you’ve never had to see those things. | 确保你不会看到那些事情 | 
| [50:08] | But I have seen those things. | 但我见过 | 
| [50:10] | And I will hold them at bay for as long as I’m able to. | 只要我在一天 他们就别想出去 | 
| [50:14] | For every day that we avoid colliding into their world | 我们每远离他们的世界一天 | 
| [50:16] | is a day children are born here, | 就有一个孩子出生在这儿 | 
| [50:18] | is a day families exist here. | 就有一个家庭存活了下来 | 
| [50:21] | I’m in no hurry to see that end. | 我并不急着功成之日 | 
| [50:24] | Nor should you be. | 你也应该一样 | 
| [50:34] | Come. | 来 | 
| [50:37] | That separation rests entirely | 我们与之的隔绝 | 
| [50:40] | on our existence remaining a secret. | 全靠对这个地方的秘而不宣 | 
| [50:42] | The pirates, for as long as they draw breath, | 那些海盗 只要他们活着 | 
| [50:45] | could and would for a profit | 就可能为了利益 | 
| [50:47] | compromise that secret. | 出卖我们的秘密 | 
| [50:49] | So they must be eliminated. | 所以必须杀了他们 | 
| [50:52] | Why not consult father? | 为什么不咨询一下父亲 | 
| [50:54] | You can get a message to him. | 你可以给他传个信 | 
| [50:56] | He knows these men. He sailed with them. | 他了解他们 他们一起出过海 | 
| [50:57] | He might have something to say about killing them. | 如果要杀了他们 他肯定有些话要说 | 
| [51:01] | Your father aids us from his position in Nassau. | 你父亲利用在他拿骚的地位接济我们 | 
| [51:03] | He might have lived among these men. | 他也许和这些人生活在一起 | 
| [51:06] | He may have fought beside these men. | 也许和他们共同奋战 | 
| [51:08] | He may have even called some of these men friends. | 甚至有可能在这些人里有几个朋友 | 
| [51:11] | But when it comes to the safety of the people in this place, | 但…要是事关这里人们的安全 | 
| [51:15] | your father knows the final decision is mine. | 你父亲知道 最终决定权在我手里 | 
| [51:25] | – You know where you’re going, yes? – Yes. | -你们知道怎么去那儿 对吧 -对 | 
| [51:28] | When you reach the beach, make no attempt into the trees. | 你们到达海滩后 不要进入树林 | 
| [51:31] | They will find you and guide you through. | 他们会找到你们 并带你们进去 | 
| [51:33] | Once you reach the camp, | 一旦你到达了营地 | 
| [51:34] | my wife will see you are taken care of. | 我妻子会照顾你的 | 
| [51:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [51:38] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 | 
| [51:42] | Go. Now. Go! | 快走 | 
| [51:45] | It’s all right. | 没谁 | 
| [51:47] | Stop. The rest of you, disembark now. | 站住 剩下的人 都下船来 | 
| [51:49] | I will explain to Captain Hornigold. | 我会跟霍尼戈德船长解释的 | 
| [51:52] | Please, come with me. | 请跟我一起来 | 
| [51:54] | Lower your weapons. Now! | 放下武器 | 
| [51:56] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [51:59] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |