Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I think you intend to return to that beach, 我觉得你想重回海滩
[00:08] and seize every last ounce of gold off of it, 把那儿的金币尽数拿走
[00:11] and I think you’re going to need my help to do it. 我还认为你需要我的帮助
[00:13] I have committed men and resources 我有忠诚的手下及资源能助你
[00:15] to aid you in retrieving the Urca gold, 夺回厄卡号上的金币
[00:17] in exchange for which you assured me, 但作为回报 你必须保证
[00:19] expelling Captain Vane from that fort. 帮我把韦恩船长赶出堡垒
[00:21] We’ll procure a ship, we’ll recruit men, 先搞到一艘船 然后招募船员
[00:23] and we’ll create from nothing, a new crew. 我们将创造出一支崭新的船队
[00:26] You asked for better captains. 你们想要更称职的船长…
[00:27] I give you Captain Jack Rackham. 非我杰克·拉克姆莫属
[00:28] I can’t be your wife, Jack. 我不能做你的妻子 杰克
[00:30] You and I are gonna be partners till they put us in the ground. 但是在他们把我们弄死之前 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱
[00:33] That is the crown jewel taken from the Good Fortune prize. 这就是好运气号战利品中的无上至宝
[00:37] Her father’s Lord Peter Ashe, 她父亲是彼得·艾什勋爵
[00:39] governor of the Carolina Colony. 卡罗莱纳殖民地的总督
[00:40] Her father is a very influential man, 她父亲非常有影响力
[00:43] he and I were friends. 他和我曾是朋友
[00:44] When you return her to her father, 当你将她送回她父亲手上时
[00:45] you’re going to explain 记得跟他解释
[00:46] what it is you’re trying to accomplish here. 你想在这里完成什么伟业
[00:48] A Nassau that can self-govern. 拿骚自治
[00:50] You are no longer a hostage. 你不再是人质了
[00:52] I’m gonna get you out of here. 我会救你出去
[00:53] You will turn on absolutely anyone, won’t you? 你可以背叛任何人 是吗
[00:56] Listen to me clearly. 给我听好了
[00:57] You will hear from me again. 我不会放过你的
[01:00] You think there’s something valuable enough to make 你认为有足够宝贵的东西
[01:01] the British Navy forget that you and I are pirates? 足以使英国海军不追究你我是海盗这个事实吗
[01:04] Not what, who. 不是东西 是谁
[01:06] This is Eleanor Guthrie, 这是埃莉诺·格斯里
[01:07] the trade boss in Nassau. 拿骚贸易首领
[01:08] Imagine sir, how London would react 试想一下 先生 伦敦那边看到
[01:10] to the arrival of the queen of thieves. 这位女贼头会有什么反应
[01:12] I am so very sorry for what– 我为我的作为道歉
[01:14] – You destroyed our lives! – Miranda– -你毁了我们的生活 -米兰达
[01:16] I want to see that noose around your neck, 待到那绞索绕在你脖子上
[01:19] and I want to pull the lever with my own two ha– ! 我想亲自扳动推杆吊死你
[01:22] I have placed Captain Flint under arrest! 我已将弗林特船长逮捕
[01:24] His trial will be swift and final! 他的最终审判将立刻执行
[01:27] Flint stole from me, and I’m making it right. 弗林特偷了我的东西 我要取回应得的
[01:29] You hate Flint, I hate Flint. 你恨弗林特 我也恨他
[01:32] But right now, he’s talking about how we survive, 但现在他想的是如何能让大家度过
[01:35] what comes next. 即将来临的劫难
[01:36] I suggest we get him the hell out of there. 我提议 我们去把他救出来
[01:39] Everyone is a monster to someone. 每个人心中都有仇敌
[01:41] Since you are so convinced that I am yours, i will be it. 既然你如此坚信你们的敌人是我 那我就当
[01:44] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[01:46] Figured if anyone was going to make a trophy of you, 我想如果有人要拿你当战利品
[01:48] it really ought to be me. 那也应该是我
[01:55] Her word, will be the last word for this place. 她的话将成为这个地方的遗言
[01:59] My men will need to lean on something solid. 我的人需要一个坚实的依靠
[02:01] They look to me for that, 他们会指望我
[02:02] but they’ll also look to their new quartermaster. 但是也会指望他们的新舵手
[02:05] There’s something you ought to know, 我有件事要告诉你
[02:07] before my misfortune at the hands of Vane’s leftenants, 在我遭韦恩副手严刑拷问之前
[02:11] our friend, the scout, confessed something to me. 我们的探子朋友向我坦白了一件事
[02:14] He told me that he could sell the gold’s location 他说他把金币所在地点卖给了其他船队
[02:16] to another crew in exchange for a larger share of the prize. 以换取更高的分成
[03:04] Mast approaching, starboard side! 右舷有船接近
[03:26] Rig the capstan! 收起绞盘
[03:40] Sir? 先生
[03:42] There are men here to see– 有人求见…
[04:06] May I help you? 有什么事吗
[04:10] You’re Drummond. 你是德拉蒙德
[04:12] Mary’s your wife. 玛丽是你妻子
[04:15] Mary’s our sister. 玛丽是我们的姐妹
[04:18] Caleb, Tom, and… 凯勒 汤姆 和…
[04:23] – Edgar. – Edgar, that’s right. -埃德加 -埃德加 没错
[04:26] And you came all the way from Williamsburg 你们大老远的从威廉斯堡赶过来
[04:30] just to be upset with me? 就是为了找我不痛快吗
[04:32] We came from Williamsburg 我们从威廉斯堡过来
[04:34] to make sure that you honored your vows to her. 是为了确保你会遵守对她许下的誓言
[04:38] End of today, either you’re gonna be her current husband 今天 如果你不乖乖做回她的丈夫
[04:42] or her late one. 就等着成为她的亡夫吧
[04:46] I’m sorry, but, um, there’s someplace I have to be. 抱歉 但是我得去个地方
[04:53] You’re coming with us. 你得跟我们走
[04:56] I understand your anger, 我理解你的愤怒
[04:59] but I’ve lived long enough 但我活了这么久
[05:00] to know that any promise made beside the word “Forever” 早就明白任何加上”永远”的誓言
[05:07] is no more than a lie agreed upon. 几乎等同于公认的谎言
[05:10] There is no forever. 根本没有永远
[05:13] Everything moves towards its end. 一切都会走向终结
[05:16] And the closer we get to ours, the louder that clock ticks, 我们越是走向终结 时钟走得越响
[05:21] the less a sane man would let a promise 一个理智的人就越是不会让承诺
[05:23] deprive him of happiness. 剥夺了他的幸福
[05:26] I explained all this to Mary, 我和玛丽解释过这一切
[05:29] who told me she understood 她跟我说她理解我
[05:30] and that she would not protest our separation. 并不会对我们的分离提出异议
[05:34] Are you calling my sister a liar? 你是说我们的妹妹是个骗子
[05:42] You’re here. 既然你来了
[05:44] I can think of at least three lies 我至少能想出
[05:47] she must have told you to bring that about. 她会告诉你们的三个谎言
[05:50] First, I imagine she told you 首先 我想她会告诉你
[05:53] I retired from a prosperous trade 我做了笔大生意 准备功成身退
[05:55] to settle with her here. 和她在这安定下来
[05:57] But what she likely did not mention 但她可能没有提过 那生意…
[06:00] is that that trade was high seas piracy. 其实是在公海上打劫其他船只
[06:04] Second, she told you my name was Drummond, 第二 她告诉你我的名字叫德拉蒙德
[06:08] but when I plied that trade, 但我在做那种生意的时候
[06:11] I was called Teach. 一般都叫我蒂奇
[06:15] And third, 第三
[06:16] she clearly led you to believe 她显然让你们以为
[06:21] that you could point your sword in my direction 你在我面前对我拔剑相向后
[06:26] and survive the experience. 还能留下性命
[06:37] This, too, was something less than the truth. 这一点也跟事实大相径庭
[07:11] Nassau awaits. 拿骚正等着我们
[07:15] Let us away. 走吧
[09:11] Who goes there? 谁在那里
[09:14] I said, “Who goes there? 我问谁在那里呢
[10:46] You are the magistrate here. 你是这里的治安官
[10:50] Hazzard. 哈扎德
[10:52] Bridgetown, St. Kitts, 布里奇顿 圣基茨岛
[10:56] Martinique, Nevis… 马提尼克 尼维斯
[10:59] their magistrates hanged men for piracy. 那里的治安官会因海盗行为将人绞死
[11:03] They all receive visits from me. 我都一一拜访过他们了
[11:06] The word went forth– 消息已经传开
[11:09] any capital sentence served against a pirate would hear my answer. 对海盗执行死刑就等着我上门拜访吧
[11:15] You must’a known. You must’a heard. 你肯定知道 你肯定听说过
[11:20] And yet you chose to hang those three men in your square. 但你还是选择把这三个人绞死在你的广场上
[11:27] Why? 为什么
[11:30] If I didn’t– 如果我不…
[11:33] if I let my fear of you 如果我因惧怕你
[11:35] prevent me from enforcing the law, 而不敢秉公执法
[11:39] then civilization in this place is dead. 那这里还有什么文明可言
[11:43] I also know that most of those other magistrates you visited, 我也知道你所拜访的大多治安官
[11:48] they were corrupt men, dishonest men. 都是腐败奸邪之人
[11:53] I wagered that despite all I’d heard about you, 我敢打赌 不管传闻中你是怎样的人
[11:55] your mercilessness, your cruelty, 说你冷酷 说你残忍
[11:59] that you could tell the difference. 但你能看清其中的区别
[12:01] That you could see I was an honest man. 你能看到我是一个正直的人
[12:04] No! 不要
[12:06] No, no, no. 不要 不要
[12:13] No! 不要
[12:45] Keep ’em coming! 继续搬
[12:47] Throw down a rope! 扔根绳索下来
[12:49] We need it to pull up plunder! 我们得把战利品拉上去
[12:52] Keep movin’ up the decks, down below. 继续往船上搬 绳索下来点
[12:59] How many more you got comin’ up? 后面还有多少
[13:01] Another three. 还有三车
[13:03] Is it done? 搞定了吗
[13:06] It is. 是的
[13:07] Once the plunder is stowed, get us underway. 等东西搬完 立刻启程
[13:11] Every man to his charge. 所有人归位
[13:12] Looks like we garnered a good haul out of it. 看来我们收获不少
[13:15] Get everything into the hold. 东西全装进船舱
[13:16] The men did well under the circumstances. 兄弟们很拼命
[13:18] Not all of them. 有人不是
[13:22] Lost his nerve. I want him replaced on the vanguard 他吓破了胆 我们下次突袭前
[13:25] before we go over the side again. 你把他从先锋里换下来
[13:27] He lost his footing. 他是没站稳
[13:29] I don’t think it had anything to do with his nerve. 我觉得这跟胆量没关系
[13:31] Replace him. 换了他
[13:36] He’s getting worse. 他的情况越来越糟了
[13:39] He’s fine. 他没事
[13:41] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[13:42] We just faced a band of colonial regulars out there. 我们才在那跟殖民地正规军交过锋
[13:44] He’s entitled to a mood. 他耍耍脾气很正常
[14:07] Is it her? 是那船吗
[14:10] It’s her. Right where she’s supposed to be. 是的 就在预计航线上
[14:17] Bring us alongside. 追上去
[14:19] Spread your sheets! Stand ready with grapples! 扬帆前进 准备好铁钩
[14:22] Spread the sheets! 扬帆前进
[14:24] Ready the grapples! 准备铁钩
[14:27] His men are jumping ship. 他的船员在跳船
[14:30] They aren’t his men. 那不是他的船员
[14:31] They’re his cargo. 是他的货物
[14:34] When Jack asked me to hunt her, 杰克让我追击这船时
[14:37] he said she was hauling timber. 说船上运的是木材
[14:39] He said the supplies were badly needed for fort repairs. 说修复堡垒急需建筑材料
[14:43] Funny… 有意思
[14:45] I don’t remember him saying anything about slaves. 我可不记得他说过奴隶的事
[15:58] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[16:01] What you cannot know is where I come from, 你不知道的是 我从哪里来
[16:04] what I once was. 我曾经是什么人
[16:08] If you knew that, 如果你知道
[16:11] I imagine you would’ve made different choices today. 我猜你今天就不会这样
[16:33] The evidence has been delivered. 证物已被呈上
[16:36] The accused has been measured. 被告也已被考量
[16:40] Now let us talk about judgment. 现在来说说判决吧
[16:44] Miss Guthrie, do you have anything to say in your defense 格斯里小姐 在判决下达之前
[16:48] before sentence is pronounced? 你还要为自己辩护吗
[16:51] I have but one regret… 我只有一个遗憾
[16:54] …that though the pirates of Nassau 虽然拿骚的海盗
[16:57] filled my purse with coin, 填满了我的腰包
[16:59] I never took the opportunity 我却没抓住机会
[17:01] to let them fill me with anything else. 让他们填满我的其他地方
[17:09] – I apologize. – Miss Guthrie… -对不起 -格斯里小姐
[17:11] This must seem in such poor taste to you. 这对你来说肯定不是滋味
[17:14] I assume this is your production. 我想这是你的作品吧
[17:17] Were the world as I wished it, 如果这世道如我所愿
[17:18] news of Eleanor’s trial would be received 埃莉诺为这个地方付出了这么多
[17:20] with the gravity due to someone who did so much for this place. 她受审的消息应该被大家严肃地对待
[17:24] They are who they are, 但他们就是这样的人
[17:25] and someone must provide them with the things they need. 总要有人给他们提供需要的东西
[17:28] Right now, this is what they need. 现在 这就是他们所需要的
[17:30] …found guilty of these and countless other crimes 因这些以及数不胜数的其他罪名认定有罪
[17:34] for which the sentence… 判决…
[17:38] is death. 死刑
[17:52] Any news from London? 有伦敦方面的消息吗
[17:54] The trial is set to begin sometime next week. 审判定于下周开始
[17:56] The spectacle around it is said to be so great, 声势据说非常浩大
[17:58] the king himself receives daily updates. 国王本人每天查问进展
[18:00] Hmm. With that much attention on the politics in play, 在众人瞩目的政治斡旋中
[18:04] do you believe there is any way 你觉得她有可能
[18:05] she will be offered some sort of clemency? 被从轻发落吗
[18:08] I would think there is always a chance for mercy 我认为对于悔过求生的人来说
[18:10] for one willing to beg for it. 宽恕总是有机会的
[18:30] But I do not imagine you came to see our play. 但我真没想到你会来看我们的表演
[18:33] What is it I can do for you? 有什么能帮你吗
[18:35] When Captains Flint and Rackham made their pact those months ago, 弗林特和拉克姆船长几个月前签订协议
[18:38] settled their differences over the possession of the Urca gold, 解决了分配厄卡号金币的分歧
[18:41] they asked me to oversee the restoration of the fort. 他们让我来做修复堡垒的监工
[18:45] To ensure Nassau was protected. 确保拿骚固若金汤
[18:47] But without the men to do the work, there is no progress. 但如果没人去干活的话 这些都是白说
[18:50] The fort remains compromised and we are all exposed. 堡垒仍是断壁残垣 我们都无处可藏
[18:52] And since Captain Vernon’s crew walked off the site, 而弗农船长的人从那儿撤走以后
[18:54] there’s been little to no labor provided to me at all. 几乎没有能供我差遣的人了
[18:57] It’s only been a few days. 才刚过几天而已
[18:59] Give him a break. 让他喘口气
[19:01] It’s been two weeks. 已经两周了
[19:08] You wanted to replace Eleanor. 你想取代埃莉诺
[19:10] She was the one Nassau relied upon 拿骚曾经全靠她来解决
[19:12] to solve those problems no one else could or would. 这些没人能够或愿意解决的问题
[19:16] I hope for all our sakes you are up to the task. 我希望你能为了大家的利益担起这个重任
[19:24] – He said he would see this done. – I know. -他说他会管这事的 -我知道
[19:27] He assured everyone he would be responsible for restoring the fort. 他向所有的人保证他会负责把堡垒修好
[19:31] The street comes to me 满大街的人都跑来问我
[19:32] with the problems it cannot solve for itself, 这些不会凭空平息的难题
[19:34] and right now Jack is first among them. 而现在杰克就是首要的问题
[19:36] I know. 我知道
[19:40] Fuck’s sake. I’ll go talk to him. 操 我去找他谈谈
[20:47] Thank you, Celeste. 谢谢你 塞莱斯特
[20:54] I have no notes. 你下去吧
[21:00] Fuckin’ leeches down there. 下面的人都他妈是一群吸血鬼
[21:02] You ain’t careful, they’re gonna bleed you dry. 你不提防着点 他们会把你吸干的
[21:04] What man wouldn’t, given the opportunity, 有机会的话 哪个男人
[21:06] purchase the adoration of the masses when the cost is so small? 会不趁着极小的成本买大众之爱慕呢
[21:10] That mess is costing you 100 pound a day. 你得每天往那种破事儿上砸一百磅
[21:12] Well, in about 800 years, you’ll be able to say, “I told you so.” 那八百年后你就能说”我早跟你说过”
[21:15] In the meantime, perhaps we might at least enjoy ourselves. 在此期间 我们至少能尽情欢乐
[21:17] Why ain’t there anyone up at the fort? 堡垒那儿为什么一个人都没派去
[21:21] I’d like to thank you for at least allowing me to finish wiping 非常感谢你 在你发脾气之前
[21:23] before starting that song. 还能让我先把屁股擦完了
[21:25] It’s been two weeks. What you waiting for? 已经两周了 你还在等什么
[21:27] – I’m working on it. – Are you? -我在着手了 -是吗
[21:30] ‘Cause it sure as shit don’t look like 因为看起来你压根儿
[21:31] you’re working on anything here. 什么事都没干
[21:32] Well, you should spend more time here. 那你真应该多在这儿待待
[21:34] – It’s a process. – I’m not fuckin’ around, Jack. -这需要个过程 -我不是闲得慌 杰克
[21:37] I need to know. 我要了解清楚
[21:38] Do you need to know or does your husband? 是你 还是你丈夫要了解
[21:39] You know I hate it when you call her that. 你知道我讨厌你那样叫她
[21:41] Course I do. That’s why I call her that. 我当然知道 所以我才那样叫她
[21:43] She’s got a right to be angry. 她生气也不是没道理
[21:45] Her share of the gold is sitting up there, 她的那份金子就在那儿晾着
[21:47] – along with mine. – And mine. -还有我的 -我的也一样
[21:49] Please, relay to whom you must, 那请你务必转告她
[21:50] Jack Rackham is not lazy. Jack Rackham is not stupid. 杰克·拉克姆不懒 杰克·拉克姆不傻
[21:53] Jack Rackham is not blind. 杰克·拉克姆不瞎
[21:54] And Jack Rackham is not unaware that currently 杰克·拉克姆也知道目前
[21:56] there are no men working on that fort. 还没有人在做堡垒的修缮工作
[21:57] That said, on the list of people on this island 也就是说 这座岛上的所有
[22:00] who are most concerned with seeing that fort restored, 想看到堡垒得以重建的人中
[22:02] there is everyone else, and then there is one name 比起其他所有人
[22:05] that’s– that’s way at the top of it. 都更加关心这件事的人
[22:10] Jack Rackham. Yeah. 就是杰克·拉克姆
[22:11] Jack Rackham, exactly. 杰克·拉克姆 没错
[22:12] Don’t treat me like I’m someone else. 别他妈拿对别人那套来糊弄我
[22:13] I’m on your fucking side of this, 我他妈在这事儿上跟是你一边的
[22:15] same as I’ve always been. 一如既往地站在你这边
[22:18] I am just asking you to tell me what the plan is. 我只是想知道你的计划是什么
[22:21] Jack! 杰克
[22:27] You’re about to find out. 你马上就会知道了
[23:01] Your days of approaching unannounced are behind you. 你这脚步声大的也是没法再参与突袭了
[23:07] I reassigned Mr. Dobbs off the vanguard, 我把道布森先生从先锋小队撤下来了
[23:09] as you asked. 如你所要求的
[23:11] I told him his skill in the rig 我告诉他 他在船桅上的技术
[23:12] was too valuable to risk putting him in harm’s way. 过于重要 不能让他置身于危险之中
[23:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:18] Then now that that’s sorted, 既然这个解决了
[23:19] there is another replacement on the vanguard 那我们得讨论一下 还有一个人
[23:21] that we should discuss. 需要从先锋小队撤下来
[23:23] Who’s that? 谁
[23:25] You. 你
[23:27] Is that so? 是吗
[23:29] I understand we faced colonial regulars out there last night. 我知道昨晚我们与殖民地正规军进行了交锋
[23:33] So? 所以呢
[23:35] These raids were difficult enough 即使出现了对我们有利的意外状况
[23:36] when the element of surprise was in our favor. 这些突袭也还是十分危险
[23:39] But now? Now it would seem your days 而现在 你亲自上阵的日子
[23:42] of approaching unannounced may also be at an end. 也似乎应该结束了
[23:47] Every time you go ashore, 你每一次上岸
[23:49] there is a risk you don’t return– 都冒着回不来的危险
[23:52] a risk Nassau loses its most recognizable figure 拿骚可能会失去它最负盛名的人物
[23:55] and a risk that would seem to be escalating. 而这种危险似乎会逐步升级
[23:58] I am suggesting it’s time we take you out of harm’s way as well. 因此我建议 是时候让你也远离危险了
[24:02] We’re fighting a war to protect Nassau. 我们在打一场保卫拿骚的战役
[24:06] A war in which our most effective weapon 而这场战争中 我们最有利的武器
[24:09] is the fear that we can instill in our enemies. 就是在敌人心里建立起对我们的畏惧
[24:12] We’ve succeeded in making Captain Flint 我们成功地把弗林特船长
[24:15] the name of grim death to all of them. 塑造成了令人闻风丧胆的可怕形象
[24:19] The only way that we can ensure that that story continues 而让这个故事 只有让他本人来讲述
[24:22] is if he is the one telling it. 才能继续让人们信服
[24:24] That story is telling itself, and you know it. 故事会自己传播开来 你知道的
[24:28] We’ve been assigned responsibility for raids we were nowhere near. 那些跟我们八竿子都打不着的突袭也算在我们头上
[24:31] Jesus, I’ve been given credit for having been a part of some of them. 天呐 现在就连我都声名远播了
[24:35] They are so terrified of you, they’re terrified of me. 他们是如此畏惧你 也畏惧我
[24:38] You think that’s a reason we should relent? 就因为这样 你就觉得我们该仁慈了吗
[24:40] Who the fuck said anything about relenting? 谁他妈说要仁慈了
[24:42] Look, I am talking about letting someone else 我的意思 是找个人
[24:44] stand in and play your role now and again. 来替你 偶尔来扮演一下你的角色
[24:46] Thank you for your concern, 谢谢你的担心
[24:48] but I’ll decide when it’s time to start altering our tactics. 但如果需要改变战术 也是由我来决定
[24:53] No, I’ll decide. 不 是我决定
[24:56] This crew has spilled a great deal of blood 船员们抛洒了无数鲜血
[24:58] to make your name what it is. 才成就了你今天的名声
[25:01] It doesn’t belong to you. 这不仅仅属于你
[25:03] It’s a jointly held asset 而是大家共同持有的财产
[25:05] belonging to every man on this crew 属于这艘船上为了树立你的名声
[25:07] who sacrificed some part of himself to build it. 而做出牺牲的所有船员
[25:12] They have a say about how it is managed, 要如何安排 他们也有发言权
[25:14] and I am the voice of it. 而他们的心声由我来传达
[25:16] It is clear to me that this raid was more dangerous than the last. 我很清楚 这次突袭比上次要危险得多
[25:19] They are adapting, and it is of some concern to me 他们在逐步适应 而我有些担心
[25:22] that you either cannot or will not acknowledge it. 你不会 或是不愿意识到这点
[25:29] I understand this is all incredibly personal to you 我理解你 因为巴洛太太的死
[25:32] after the loss of Mrs. Barlow. 在这件事上你带入了很多个人情感
[25:35] Now, wait a minute– 慢着
[25:36] And I understand the burden of playing the role you currently play 我理解要扮演好现在的角色 你所背负的重担
[25:38] must be taking a toll even you cannot fully comprehend. 肯定会带来你都不能完全理解负面影响
[25:41] Stop. 别说了
[25:45] Now you have wormed your way into the heads of the men out there. 你已经给外面的人灌了迷魂汤
[25:51] And they’ve granted you authority over them because of it. 他们也因此承认你的权威
[25:56] But in my head, you are not welcome. 但在我看来 你并不受欢迎
[26:07] It’s worse than I feared. 比我担心的还要糟
[26:09] The wound should’ve been far further along towards quieting itself. 伤口本应该要开始愈合了
[26:14] It’s less than ideal. 没有想象的那么好
[26:19] Have you been cleaning it as we discussed? 你有按我说的清洗伤口吗
[26:23] When I can. 我有时间再弄
[26:24] It’s harder when we’re at sea. 我们出海了条件更恶劣
[26:28] I understand your aversion to being seen using the crutches. 我知道你讨厌被人看到用拐杖
[26:31] Well, if you understand it, 如果你真懂我
[26:32] I wish you’d stop hectoring me about it. 我希望你别再恐吓我了
[26:35] But the boot was never intended for a wound this new. 可是伤口这么新根本就不能穿长靴
[26:40] Unless you remove some of the pressure, 除非你缓解掉部分压力
[26:41] the wound will only continue to get more irritated. 否则伤口只会更加恶化
[26:44] I’ll lean more on the ropes. 我会多倚靠一下缆绳的
[26:46] With all your weight? On a moving deck? 用你全部的重量吗 在晃动的甲板上
[26:48] I’ll manage. 我会想办法的
[26:49] If the decay progresses, I’ll have to remove more of your leg. 如果腐烂加重 我只能多切除一截腿
[27:12] Please let me explain. 请听我解释
[27:14] What is there to explain? 还有什么好解释的
[27:15] You couldn’t figure out how to repair the fort, 你想不出该怎么去修复堡垒
[27:17] so you lured me into capturing a ship full of slaves to do the job. 所以你引我去截一艘满载奴隶的船来做工
[27:20] It was the first solid lead on a slaver 打劫这艘贩奴隶船 是我们几周来
[27:22] we’d had in weeks. 取得的第一个实质性进展
[27:23] I needed someone who I could be certain would win her. 我需要一个信得过的人来确保无虞
[27:26] So you lied to me about it. 所以你就骗我
[27:30] What the fuck made you think I would just hand them over to you, 你清楚我的为人 你他妈怎么还认为
[27:33] knowing what you know of me? 我会把他们直接交给你
[27:39] The three of us stood in this room– you, Flint, and I– 房间里的三个人 你 弗林特和我
[27:42] and we agreed that the fort’s restoration 我们说好了堡垒的修复
[27:44] was critical to Nassau’s security. 事关拿骚的安全
[27:46] We agreed you would hire men to restore it. 我们同意你雇人去修
[27:49] I tried that! 我试过了
[27:49] – Well, you’re going to need to try harder! – How? -那你就更加努力啊 -怎么做
[27:52] I offer the men exorbitant wages to do the work. 我给了做工的人很高的工资
[27:54] Do you know what they say? 你知道他们怎么说吗
[27:54] “You can afford more. We want double that.” “反正你能给的起 我们要双倍工资”
[27:56] All right, double it, it’s a deal. Fuck it. 好吧 说定了 给双倍 我操
[27:57] You know what they say then? 你知道他们又说什么吗
[27:58] “You can’t tell us what to do. We’re free men. “你不能要求我们做事 我们是自由人”
[27:59] We’ll work when we please.” “我们高兴了就做工”
[28:00] Would you like to take a guess how that is going? 你想猜一下之后发生的事吗
[28:02] It’s five different crews, it’s hundreds of men, 五队不同的船员 百来号人
[28:05] untold thousands in wages, and I swear to God, 数以千计的工资要发 我向上帝发誓
[28:07] I think that hole in the wall is bigger now than when we started. 我觉得墙上的洞比开始修的时候还要大
[28:10] I stood between you and him, Jack. 我拦在你俩中间 杰克
[28:12] When Flint was ready to wage war against you 当弗林特为了黄金向你宣战时
[28:14] over the gold, I was the one who said 是我说
[28:16] you would manage it as well as anyone could. 你可以和其他人做的一样好
[28:18] For the good of this place, 为了这个地方的利益
[28:20] – I was the one who said you could be trusted. – Why? -是我说你值得信任 -为什么
[28:23] Why did you stand behind me in that moment? 为什么那时你要支持我
[28:26] I’ll tell you why. Because you and I had been through enough shit 我来告诉你为什么 因为我们俩经历了
[28:28] for you to know that I would do the same for you, 太多的风雨 你知道我也会为你做这些
[28:29] that I have done the same for you, 我以前就这样做过
[28:31] and would again without hesitation. 再来一次也毫不迟疑
[28:32] I made a commitment to you, with you, 我向你保证过 一起发过誓
[28:35] to restore this place, to make it strong again. 要修复这里 重振雄风
[28:37] I see no other way to have it done. 我找不出还有什么别的办法
[28:39] And I will have it done. 我会做到的
[28:40] I will move heaven and earth to have it done 我哪怕上天入地也要做到
[28:43] because I refuse to let you down. 因为我拒绝让你失望
[28:53] I knew this would be difficult for you, so I kept it from you. 我知道你很难接受 所以我没告诉你
[28:59] Please know that I meant no slight by it. 请理解我没有任何轻视你的意思
[29:03] No lack of respect or friendship. 没有不尊重你和这份友情
[29:07] It’s quite the opposite. 恰恰相反
[29:23] Ship on the horizon! 发现船只
[29:24] Ship on the horizon! 发现船只
[29:26] Under bare poles! 不要扬帆
[29:38] Whose banner is that? 那是谁家的旗帜
[29:40] – Hallendale. – Here. -海伦达拉 -给我
[29:45] What the fuck’s he doing out there? 他他妈在那干什么
[29:49] – Lying in wait? – With his banner raised? -准备伏击吗 -那为什么扬着旗帜
[29:51] Sails furled. 帆还都卷着
[29:53] Not a soul on the deck or in the rig. 甲板和索具上连个人影都没有
[29:56] Possible they abandoned her? 也许他们弃船了
[29:58] Took a prize and decided to sail away on it? 也许掠了艘好船直接驶走了
[30:00] Had to have been a hell of a prize. 那得是多好的船
[30:02] Even Hallendale isn’t stupid enough 哪怕是海伦达拉也不会蠢到
[30:03] to leave a ship like that behind. 轻易放弃这样的船
[30:04] He could’ve sailed it back to Nassau with a few dozen men. 只要十几个人就能把它驶回拿骚了
[30:07] Less. 用不上那么多
[30:12] Why don’t we go in closer, see what’s what? 咱为什么不靠近点看个清楚
[30:15] What if they’re in distress? 万一他们遇难了呢
[30:19] Alter our course to close with her. 改变航道靠上去
[30:22] Bear away to port. 改变航道 转舵向左
[30:23] Bear away to port! 改变航道 转舵向左
[30:28] What? 怎么了
[30:30] You’ll lose our advantage in this wind. 这种风势下我们会失去优势的
[30:33] Delay our return to Nassau by a day, maybe two. 我们回到拿骚的日期会延迟一到两天
[30:37] And we’re in dire need of resupply. 而我们亟需再补给
[30:39] Short on foodstuffs, very short on shot. 食品不足 弹药更少
[30:42] That storm in the southwest isn’t dying away. 西南方那场风暴也没有减弱的迹象
[30:45] And we dawdle, we’ll find ourselves right in the middle of it. 再磨蹭下去我们会被卷入其中
[30:48] And there’s a good chance that that ship we’re about to approach 很可能我们靠近那艘船就会发现
[30:50] is quiet because all its men 船上没有人影是因为
[30:52] are below deck with a plague. 船员都染了瘟疫在甲板下面半死不活
[30:56] You think I should’ve tried to talk them out of this. 你认为我该劝大家改变主意
[30:58] Yeah. 对
[31:02] You rally the men to fight behind the idea 你说如今拿骚上下必须统一战线
[31:05] that these are days in which all of Nassau must stand together. 动员所有人团结一致
[31:10] Either that means something or it doesn’t. 你这话要么有意义要么没有
[31:13] And how the hell would I argue the latter, 如果为了避免延期而不救人
[31:14] just so we could avoid a delay? 我要怎么说服别人你那些话不是扯淡
[31:16] These days any man who can sew a black flag 如今随便什么人缝面黑旗
[31:19] and get 10 fools to follow him can take a prize. 招上十个白痴都能出海抢掠
[31:23] They can take it because of the fear 他们能这么做是因为他们的猎物
[31:24] that I and men like me have instilled in their prey. 惧怕我和像我一样的人
[31:28] But they can’t do what I can do. 但他们做不到我能做的
[31:30] They’re not built for it. 他们不是那块料
[31:32] And sooner or later, they’ll be exposed. 他们迟早要露馅
[31:35] Any fool who followed Hallendale 那些跟随海伦达拉的白痴
[31:37] deserves whatever end they got in his company. 遇到什么下场都是活该
[31:41] You were right. This war is getting more dangerous. 你是对的 这场战争日益危险
[31:45] The strong among us must stand together and face it. 我们中的强者必须联合起来面对恶战
[31:48] But the fools and the pretenders… 但那些白痴和冒牌货
[31:52] they were never truly among us to begin with. 其实从一开始就和我们不是一路人
[31:56] As their quartermaster, it’s your decision. 你是舵手 你来决定
[31:59] But that’s how I might’ve argued it to my men… 如果是我要说服大家避免不必要的延期
[32:03] to avoid unnecessary delay. 我大概会像刚才那么说
[32:38] There’s no damage. 船体没有受损
[32:42] Longboats are gone. 大艇都不见了
[32:45] Looks like they just up and left her here. 看来他们就这么把船丢这了
[32:54] Sweep the hold before the captain goes across just in case there’s — 在船长过去前搜查船舱 以防…
[35:46] “We die alone.” “我们孤身而亡”
[36:22] Someone get me a glass. 给我找个望远镜来
[36:27] Fresh water’s been pumped out. 淡水都被抽走了
[36:30] Food stores as well. 食物贮备也都空了
[36:32] They’ve scavenged half the rig to anchor this far from shore. 他们拆除了半数帆装把船停在离岸这么远的地方
[36:35] They marooned him, left him for dead. 他们把他困在这等死
[36:45] Seawater. 是海水
[36:47] Bastard went mad. 这混账疯了
[36:59] The whole crew, every man, all decide to maroon him 全体船员 每一个人 都同意放逐他
[37:04] and they go to this much effort to do it in deep water 他们还费了这么大工夫把船驶到海中央
[37:06] rather than keeping the ship and leaving him ashore? 而不是留着船把他扔岸上
[37:11] Why the fuck would they do that? 他们为什么要这么做
[37:16] We need to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[37:17] What is it? 怎么了
[37:20] Get out of here now. 赶紧离开这里
[37:21] – Sail! – Sail! -有帆 -有帆
[37:24] – Heading? – Headed this way! -方向 -朝这边来了
[37:26] East-southeast! 东偏东南方向
[37:28] Get us underway! 启航
[37:30] Do it now! 现在启航
[37:40] British colors. 英国船
[37:43] Not Navy. 不是英国海军
[37:47] She’s a hunter. 是海盗猎手
[37:50] Carrying 50 guns, maybe more. 装载了五十门炮 甚至更多
[37:53] It’s already a mile inside the horizon. 已经进入海平线一英里
[37:55] Must’ve been trailing us with her sail reduced until we took the bait. 肯定是一直收帆尾随 就等我们咬饵上钩
[37:59] Drew us into a position where he’s got the weather gauge. 把我们引到风势对他们有力的位置
[38:02] Landmass to the west, storm to the south, 西边是大陆 南边是风暴
[38:05] and no point of sail on which we can outrun her. 没有风势能让我们逃脱它的追捕
[38:08] Someone get me a chart! 拿航海图来
[38:10] Full and by on the starboard tack as close as you can. 右满舵全速前进
[38:14] – Can we fight her? – Behind the wind? -打得过吗 -如今风势不利
[38:16] With barely a broadside worth of shot on hand? 还在船上弹药所剩无几的情况下
[38:17] We won’t stand a chance. 根本不可能
[38:21] We may not have a choice. 恐怕我们没得选
[39:01] We got all the money in the world. 我们有那么多钱
[39:03] Maybe we could find a room that ain’t in the middle of a whorehouse. 就不能找个妓院以外的地方住吗
[39:09] I own a tavern, a brothel, a tanner, 我拥有酒馆 妓院 制革房
[39:14] a butcher — interests in a dozen other concerns on the street. 屠宰铺 还涉足了不少其它商业
[39:18] I am the one they come to here when they need things, 当人们有需要 有所求 有担忧
[39:21] want things, fear things. 都会来找我
[39:25] In another time and another place, they would call me a queen. 换个时间地点 我就是他们的女王
[39:30] I built this from nothing. 我白手起家
[39:35] And none of it is real. 但这一切都不是真实的
[39:37] What ain’t real about it? 怎么不真实了
[39:42] Because it is built upon things I cannot control, cannot predict. 因为这建立在我无法掌控或预言的事情上
[39:48] It is built on sand. 就像建立在沙丘之上
[39:52] And when the day comes when that foundation shifts, 等到有一天改朝换代
[39:55] when civilization returns, 文明回归
[39:56] do you know what they will call me then? 你知道到时候他们会怎么叫我吗
[40:01] The whore that lost everything. 一无所有的婊子
[40:08] I like it in this room. 我喜欢这个房间
[40:11] Reminds me that nothing has changed yet. 它提醒我一切犹如往昔
[40:19] You saying this ain’t real? 那这也不真实吗
[40:24] Of course it is. 当然是真实的
[40:29] The fort will be repaired. 堡垒会修复好的
[40:31] If he says it, he’ll do it. 他说到做到
[40:38] When you first opened that door and showed me the Urca gold, 你第一次打开那扇门给我看厄卡号金币时
[40:40] do you know what I saw? 知道我看到了什么吗
[40:43] A solution. 解决方式
[40:45] The mortar that would secure the sand beneath our feet. 加固我们脚下沙丘的灰泥
[40:50] The thing I could offer to England or Spain 谈判的筹码 当英国或西班牙
[40:52] or whomever arrived here and threatened to reorder things, 或是任何人试图占领这里时
[40:55] and say, “Take this and leave me be.” 对他们说 “拿走 别来烦我们”
[41:00] Everything is dependent upon that gold, 一切都取决于那些金子
[41:02] and right now it is sitting in a fort 而如今这些金子正放在
[41:04] with no guns and full of holes. 没有炮台守卫 千疮百孔的堡垒里
[41:06] Charles is gonna agree to Jack’s plan. 查尔斯会赞成杰克的计划的
[41:09] In a month, the fort will be whole. 只要一个月 堡垒就能建好
[41:11] Made so by slave labor? 靠奴隶吗
[41:14] Has it not occurred to anyone 难道没有人发现
[41:16] that if Jack has not been able to persuade men to repair the fort, 如果杰克不能够说服他们修复堡垒
[41:19] it is even less likely he will be able to persuade them to defend it? 那他更不可能说服他们保卫它
[41:24] The fuck are you saying? 你他妈到底想说什么
[41:26] I am saying that if England were to return right now, 我是说如果现在英国人杀回来
[41:29] there is nothing to stop them from capturing that fort. 我们根本阻止不了他们占领堡垒
[41:32] And so long as that gold is inside it, 而只要金子还在里面
[41:35] they will be capturing our futures along with it. 他们就会将金子与我们的将来一起夺走
[41:39] The gold must be removed from the fort. 金子必须从堡垒转移走
[41:41] whether Jack wants it or not. 不管杰克愿不愿意
[41:44] You’re getting awful close 你就快接近做出
[41:46] to doing the one thing you said you’d never do. 你说过你绝不会做的事
[41:50] Don’t ask me to take sides between you and him. 不要逼我在你和他之间抉择
[41:56] It doesn’t matter. Can’t be done. 无所谓了 这不可能
[41:59] There’s a reason it’s up there in the first place. 金子从一开始就送去那里是有原因的
[42:01] There’s no other place to put it and secure it. 再没有别的存放之处能保证金子的安全
[42:04] Not in its current form, no. 但以堡垒现在的样子可不行
[42:18] Heave! Heave! 加把劲哟 加把劲哟
[42:31] He’s well within range. 我们早就进入他射程了
[42:34] Then why isn’t he firing? 那他为什么不开火
[42:36] Closing in, making sure he doesn’t miss. 慢慢逼近 确保一击必中
[42:39] And he doesn’t need to rush. 并且他也不用着急
[42:40] There’s nothing we can do to stop it. 这种状况我们无能为力
[42:42] On this side of that coast, 在海岸线这一边
[42:43] he’ll always be faster, more maneuverable. 他速度肯定会比我们快 也更灵活
[42:47] Whoever that is out there, he has us. 不管那船上是谁 他已经抓住我们了
[42:51] Bullshit. 胡说
[42:55] That man has a goddamned answer for everything. 什么事都难不倒那家伙
[42:58] He’s working on an answer for this. 他在想办法解决
[43:01] She’s opening her gun ports! 敌船炮口打开了
[43:06] Gun crews, prepare to return fire! 炮手们 准备还击
[43:10] Gun crews at the ready! 炮手们做好准备
[43:15] Cartridge. 弹药筒
[43:20] Gun crews ready! 炮手已就位
[43:29] Crew of the Walrus! 海象号的人听着
[43:33] In my capacity as duly appointed servant 作为乔治一世国王陛下
[43:36] of His Majesty King George the First, 正式任命的仆从 我代表其意愿
[43:39] I address you directly. 直接和你们对话
[43:42] Hornigold. 是霍尼戈德
[43:43] Time is short, so I will be plain 由于时间有限 就不绕弯子了
[43:45] and offer you the same terms as accepted 你们会得到与已故海伦达拉船长的手下
[43:47] by the late Captain Hallendale’s men. 所接受的相同条件
[43:54] Surrender, and I am authorized 投降的话 我就有权
[43:57] to offer you full, unqualified pardons. 为你们提供完全的无条件赦免
[44:02] Your ship will be commandeered 你们的船将会被没收
[44:04] and you will be given a choice of either entering into my service 同时你们可以选择加入我的麾下
[44:07] or being set free at the nearest convenient port, 或在最近的港口被释放
[44:11] your names cleared and your accounts squared. 你们的案底会被抹去 罪名也一笔勾销
[44:14] Refuse and I shall grant no quarter. 拒不接受的话 我不会手下留情
[44:27] Do you think they’ll take it? 你觉得他们会接受吗
[44:30] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[44:32] Make the guns ready. 做好开炮准备
[44:52] There’ll be no battle today. 今天不会有战斗了
[44:55] Our disadvantage is too great. 我们明显处于劣势
[45:00] But what price surrender? 可投降的代价是什么
[45:05] To beg forgiveness from a thing that took my woman from me? 向夺走我女人的那个畜生乞求饶恕
[45:11] My friend? 我曾经的朋友
[45:14] Murdered her, 不但杀了她
[45:15] displayed her body for their amusement. 还把尸体示众供其消遣
[45:20] I can walk away from this fight 如果我签字同意
[45:21] if I just sign my name beneath a solemn oath 发誓永不再以暴力与之相抗
[45:27] never again to do violence against it. 就可以从这斗争中脱身
[45:36] No. 不行
[45:41] Not after all it has taken from me. 尤其在它夺走我一切之后
[45:46] Not after all it has taken from you. 在它夺走你们一切之后
[45:51] I will do great violence 我会以加倍的暴力
[45:55] against that thing. 进行反抗
[46:01] They say they will pardon us all, 他们说会赦免我们所有人
[46:05] but I say to offer to pardon 可我要说 对自己所恐惧的人
[46:08] something one fears is the act of a coward. 提供赦免 是懦夫的行为
[46:13] To offer them in volume 提出如此宽泛的赦免
[46:15] suggests that their fear of us is becoming unmanageable, 说明他们已经无法控制心中对我们的恐惧
[46:20] that we have shown them what we are capable of 因为他们已经知道了我们的能耐
[46:23] and it terrifies them. 这让他们十分害怕
[46:31] Do any of you want to surrender to men who fear you? 有谁愿意向惧怕你们的人投降
[46:36] Lay down arms in a battle that we are winning? 在一场注定要胜利的战役中放下武器
[46:51] Neither do I. 我也不会这样
[46:55] Fuck Benjamin Hornigold, 去他妈的本杰明·霍尼戈德
[46:59] his king, and their pardons. 他的国王 还有他们的特赦
[47:04] This war isn’t nearly over. 这场战争远没有结束
[47:09] We’re not fighting, and we’re not surrendering. 我们不打 也不投降
[47:15] So what are we doing? 那我们要怎么做
[47:20] We’re going that way. 我们走那边
[47:26] That’s a ship killer. 进入那风暴必死无疑
[47:28] Then he’d be mad to follow us into it, then, wouldn’t he? 那他得疯了才会跟着我们进去 不是吗
[47:35] Billy, soon as he makes his break to fire, we run. 比利 在他准备开火的间隙 我们就跑
[47:55] Port side batteries are readied. 左舷火炮就位
[47:57] Let’s encourage them to see reason. 让我们帮他们看清怎么做才最明智
[48:00] Prepare to head up and bring us into position to fire. 准备追击 做好开炮准备
[48:09] Now. 就是现在
[48:10] Now! 开炮
[48:12] There she goes! She’s winding up! 敌船行动了 正准备开炮
[48:15] Hard to port. 左满舵
[48:21] What the hell is he doing? 他在搞什么鬼
[48:23] He’ll end up in the middle of that storm. 他这样会陷入风暴的
[48:25] Hold on! 坚持住
[48:32] There. Hold her there. 好了 保持在这
[48:36] – Fire! – Fire! -开火 -开火
[48:52] Bring us hard to port. Make a course to pursue her. 左满舵 准备追击
[49:08] Make sure the hatches are fully battened. 确保舱口封好
[49:10] Secure the lashings. 绑好绳索
[49:12] Mr. Silver, we got hits all along the starboard side. 西尔弗先生 右舷多处受损
[49:15] When we reach that weather, 当我们进入风暴
[49:16] we’re gonna be taking on water down here. 下面一定会进水
[49:24] Well, seal it up as best you can. 尽可能封闭起来
[49:26] I’ll be down to lend a hand soon. 我很快就下来帮忙
[49:33] It isn’t just him. 不只是他
[49:37] What? 什么
[49:40] Captain Hume said it took him 休姆船长曾说
[49:41] every ounce of leverage he could muster 他费了九牛二虎之力
[49:44] to secure just 10 pardons. 才拿到了十个特赦名额
[49:46] And now Hornigold holds 80 of them. 而现在霍尼戈德手上有八十个名额
[49:48] Maybe Flint’s right. Maybe they are getting nervous. 也许弗林特是对的 也许他们害怕了
[49:51] Or maybe someone else secured them for him. 又或许是别的人为他拿到的名额
[49:54] Someone larger than Hume or Hornigold. 一个比休姆和霍尼戈德更厉害的人物
[49:57] Someone to whom the rules as we understand them don’t apply. 一个不受我们所理解的规则束缚的人
[50:02] Flint was right about one thing. 弗林特至少说对了一件事
[50:06] This is only the beginning. 这只是开始
[50:09] Something else is coming. 厉害的还在后面
[51:11] Judge, 法官发言
[51:13] For years you lorded over the operations of hundreds, 多年来你统治了数百名
[51:16] if not thousands, of hardened pirates. 甚至数千名冷血无情的海盗
[51:20] How exactly were you able to manage this? 你究竟是如何做到的
[51:22] Accused. 被控人发言
[51:25] One day at a time, I suppose. 一步步来吧 我想
[51:29] I enjoyed that. 我很欣赏
[51:37] There is a funny thing about notoriety, 臭名昭著是件很有趣的事
[51:42] and I have a little experience with this. 虽然我并没有什么经验
[51:45] The more people know of you, 越多的人知道你
[51:47] the more of you those people feel belongs to them. 他们就越觉得你属于他们
[51:52] Now, right now, there is a barrister 现在 一个律师
[51:55] who feels entitled to say, 会觉得自己有资格说
[51:57] I am the one who convicted Eleanor Guthrie. 我是将埃莉诺·格斯里定罪的人
[52:01] A judge who wants to say, “I was the one who hanged her.” 有个法官会说 “我是吊死她的人”
[52:05] A throng of people outside– 外面的人群会说
[52:07] I was the one who cheered as she swung. 我是在她被绞死时欢呼的人
[52:10] They all feel entitled to a part of your story. 他们都觉得自己有资格成为你故事的一部分
[52:13] And it’s a hell of a story. 这是一个非常精彩的故事
[52:15] So you can imagine how difficult it was for me 所以你能想象我为此做出了多少努力
[52:17] to arrange it so that I could say, 才能让自己说
[52:20] I am the one who set her free. 我是放走她的人
[52:22] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[52:27] My name is Woodes Rogers, 我叫伍兹·罗杰斯
[52:29] and I am the next governor of New Providence Island. 我是新普罗维登斯岛的下一任总督
[52:33] Well, assuming I can subdue her. 前提是我能征服它
[52:39] That is where you come in. 这就我需要你的地方
[52:41] I am to set sail for the West Indies in two days’ time. 两天后我即将动身前往西印度群岛
[52:45] I am prepared. 我已经准备好了
[52:48] But the one element I lack is knowledge, 但我唯一缺少的是经验
[52:52] someone who understands Nassau 所以我需要一个懂得拿骚的人
[52:53] and can help me know what I’m going to find there. 能帮我看清即将面对的一切
[52:56] If you agree to be that person for me, 如果你愿意成为我的帮手
[52:59] your sentence will be commuted 将功补过
[53:01] and the charges against you released. 我们会取消对你的控告
[53:04] And what would you ask of me? 你想要我做什么
[53:06] I understand it is an uncomfortable position for you, 我明白这个位置会让你不舒服
[53:10] feeling like you’re betraying people you’ve known so closely– 感觉像是要去背叛曾经最亲近的人
[53:13] Specifically, what would I have to do? 你到底想要我做什么
[53:16] To begin with? 那我们就从…
[53:19] A list. 一张名单开始吧
[53:21] The names of those on the island who could be made allies, 岛上有哪些人可以成为我们的盟友
[53:25] those who would be harder to sway. 又有哪些人比较难搞定
[53:43] You want to civilize Nassau? 你想开化拿骚
[53:46] That is the only name you need concern yourself with. 这是你唯一需要忧虑的人
[53:59] As long as he is alive, you cannot succeed. 只要他还活着 你就不可能成功
[54:34] Your slaves are making progress. 你的奴隶们正专心地在干活呢
[54:45] You know I take no pleasure in it. 你知道我并不会为此而高兴
[54:48] If there were any other way– 如果有别的办法…
[54:49] Jack, if I thought it gave you any pleasure, 杰克 如果我认为这样能让你高兴
[54:54] I’d have killed you the moment you suggested it. 当初你提这件事的时候我就会干掉你
[55:02] The first moment I saw it on the beach, 我第一次在沙滩上看到它的时候
[55:04] I thought, “My God, 我想 “我的天”
[55:07] the things I’m going to build with this.” “我将用它们干一番大事业”
[55:11] A city… 一座城市
[55:13] alive in a place it has no right to be, 生存在一个无权立足的地方
[55:16] in defiance of all reason and refusing to be dislodged, 无视一切 拒绝陨落
[55:21] but growing and… 却慢慢发展成…
[55:29] a place that, 50 years hence and when I’m long gone 一个在五十年后 我早已不在的之时…
[55:33] would force the world to acknowledge 还能让世界承认它地位的地方
[55:35] Jack Rackham was here. 杰克·拉克姆曾在这儿
[55:42] I swear to God, when I sit here long enough, 我发誓 只要我一直坐在这儿
[55:43] I can hear it laughing at me. 我就能听见它的嘲笑
[55:51] You don’t have to be here, you know. 其实你不用过来的
[55:53] I have made it clear to all involved 我已经说得很清楚了
[55:55] they are to be treated fairly. 所有参与的人都会受到平等对待
[55:59] You think if you refrain from beating them, it’s any better? 你觉得你不鞭打他们 就会好一些吗
[56:07] It isn’t the violence. 这无关暴力
[56:11] It isn’t the labor or the hunger 无关劳力与饥饿
[56:15] or the heat or the chains. 或是酷热与锁链
[56:21] You know what those men fear right now? 你知道他们现在怕什么吗
[56:25] It’s the unknown. 是对未知的恐惧
[56:28] Lash that comes from nowhere 还不明就里
[56:30] for reasons never explained. 鞭子已然上身
[56:33] A visit from the taskmaster in the dead of night. 夜深人静之时 工头的欺辱
[56:37] But I remember that fear. 我还记得那种恐惧
[56:42] Right now, I feel it returning. 我感觉到现在它正在回归
[56:46] What we’re doing here, 我们在这儿的作为
[56:48] sitting on Spain’s gold on England’s island, 靠的是西班牙的钱和英格兰的地
[56:52] demands a response. 但它需要一个回应
[56:56] What that response will be, 究竟是什么回应
[57:00] what form it will take, 会以什么方式
[57:03] what face it will wear… 以什么姿态出现
[57:08] …by the time we do know it, 等到我们了解之时
[57:11] there will be no time to prepare for the blow that follows. 我们根本没时间准备 应对随之而来的危机
[58:38] Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下 先生
[58:42] I wonder if you could help me locate an old friend of mine. 请问你能帮我找一位我的老朋友吗
[58:47] His name is Charles Vane. 他叫查尔斯·韦恩
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑帆(Black Sails)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme