| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | I discovered a plan to reclaim a prize | 我发现一个计划 他们要掠夺的战利品 | 
| [00:12] | so large that it would upset our world here. | 极其珍贵 将彻底扰乱这里的秩序 | 
| [00:15] | Go get us our prize. | 去把我们的战利品拿回来 | 
| [00:17] | – Are you Underhill? – I am. | -你是昂德希尔吗 -我是 | 
| [00:19] | We’ve no quarrel with you. We will be taking the girl. | 这事跟你没关系 不过我们要把那女孩带走 | 
| [00:22] | This is Eleanor Guthrie, the trade boss in Nassau. | 这是埃莉诺·格斯里 拿骚贸易首领 | 
| [00:24] | Imagine, sir, how London would | 试想一下 先生 伦敦那边看到 | 
| [00:25] | react to the arrival of the queen of thieves. | 这位女贼头会有什么反应 | 
| [00:28] | Flint stole from me and I’m making it right. | 弗林特偷了我的东西 我要取回应得的 | 
| [00:30] | You hate Flint. I hate Flint. | 你恨弗林特 我也恨他 | 
| [00:34] | Right now, Flint’s plan is the only plan. | 现在弗林特的计划就是唯一可行的计划 | 
| [00:37] | – You destroyed our lives! – Miranda. | -你毁了我们的生活 -米兰达 | 
| [00:39] | I want to see that noose | 我想看见外面的绞索 | 
| [00:41] | around your neck and I want to pull the lever | 绕在你脖子上 我甚至想 | 
| [00:43] | with my own two ha– – | 亲自扳动推杆吊死… | 
| [00:45] | Pirate vessel, what follows is a message from the Lord Governor. | 船上的海盗 这是总督大人的口信 | 
| [00:49] | I have placed Captain Flint under arrest. | 我已将弗林特船长逮捕 | 
| [00:51] | His trial will be swift and final. | 他的最终审判将立刻执行 | 
| [00:54] | I suggest we get him the hell out of there. | 我提议我们去把他救出来 | 
| [03:02] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 | 
| [03:17] | Abigail, I’ve made arrangements | 阿比盖尔 我已经安排好了 | 
| [03:19] | for you to be shuttled to Savannah today. | 今天就让人送你去萨凡纳 | 
| [03:31] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [03:33] | You’ll be taken to Mr. Ashford’s house. | 他们会送你去艾什弗德先生家 | 
| [03:34] | I’d like you to stay there for a few days. | 我想让你在他那待几天 | 
| [03:37] | Why would you want me to stay there? | 为什么你要让我去那里 | 
| [03:42] | You know what’s going to happen in the square. | 你也知道广场上会发生些什么 | 
| [03:47] | Yes, you’re going to kill Mr. McGraw. | 我知道 你要处死麦格劳先生 | 
| [03:54] | When these trials take place, | 通常这种审判 | 
| [03:55] | they arouse a great deal of passion. | 会引发大家激烈的情绪 | 
| [03:58] | It is natural. | 这很正常 | 
| [04:01] | But it’s also something | 但这也是 | 
| [04:02] | I’m not comfortable exposing you to. | 我不希望你看到的一幕 | 
| [04:05] | Is it for my welfare that you want me to leave or your own? | 将我送走是为了我好 还是为了你自己 | 
| [04:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:12] | You raised me to respect the truth. | 从小你就教育我要尊重真相 | 
| [04:16] | To know it is the root of all virtue. | 要明白真相是所有美德之本 | 
| [04:21] | I’m asking if you’re sending me away | 所以我问你 将我送走 | 
| [04:23] | because you’re afraid someone might ask me | 是不是因为你害怕有人问起 | 
| [04:26] | what happened in this house last night and that I would tell them. | 昨晚屋内发生了什么 而我会告诉他们真相 | 
| [04:30] | Abigail, I understand that you’re upset. | 阿比盖尔 我知道你很难过 | 
| [04:32] | Why aren’t you? | 你当然知道 | 
| [04:36] | A man and a woman rescued me, | 这一男一女救出了我 | 
| [04:39] | cared for me, delivered me home. | 对我悉心照料 并送我回家 | 
| [04:43] | Now one of them is dead. The other is about to be. | 如今一个已经死了 另一个也离死期不远 | 
| [04:46] | And the only man, it seems to me, | 而在我看来 | 
| [04:48] | to have committed a crime in all this… | 这整件事中唯一有罪的人 | 
| [04:52] | still works for you. | 仍然在为你效命 | 
| [04:57] | Is that not the truth? | 难道这不是真相吗 | 
| [05:09] | What does it matter whether they hang him or not? | 谁管他们是不是要吊死他 | 
| [05:12] | We came here to retrieve this ship. | 我们来是夺回这艘船的 | 
| [05:14] | We’ve done so. | 如今已经到手了 | 
| [05:16] | Ought that not to be the end of the conversation? | 难道这不就完事了吗 | 
| [05:18] | We can say what we will about Flint, | 不管我们对弗林特有多大意见 | 
| [05:20] | and I’ve said my share, | 你也明白我对他的仇恨 | 
| [05:23] | but the world knows his name, they know him. | 但全世界都听过他的名字 知道他这个人 | 
| [05:26] | And his body swinging over the harbor of this place | 他的尸体被挂在这港口示众 | 
| [05:29] | sends a powerful message. | 会是一条强烈的信息 | 
| [05:32] | No one surrenders to a dying thing. | 没人会害怕一个垂死之人 | 
| [05:34] | And that’s exactly what we’ll be if we don’t act. | 如果我们冷眼旁观 那就是我们的下场 | 
| [05:40] | Where are the men about it? | 大家对这事怎么看 | 
| [05:42] | Well, those who think saving Flint’s a good idea, | 反正你都已经决定只带那些 | 
| [05:44] | you’re taking ashore with you. | 赞成救弗林特的人上岸了 | 
| [05:46] | Well, it wouldn’t make much sense | 如果带上反对的人 | 
| [05:47] | to take the ones who think it’s a bad idea. | 不是明摆着自讨苦吃吗 | 
| [05:49] | No, you’re leaving them with me. | 是啊 所以你把他们留给了我 | 
| [05:52] | And what exactly do you expect me to say to them, do you think, | 你指望我怎么回答他们 | 
| [05:55] | when they ask me why we don’t just turn around, | 当他们问起我们为什么不直接掉头 | 
| [05:58] | leave you here | 丢下你在这里 | 
| [06:00] | rather than attempt to fight a fight we are far from certain to win? | 而是试图去打一场几乎不可能赢的仗 | 
| [06:03] | Tell them that this endeavor is in their best interests. | 跟他们说这么做是为他们好 | 
| [06:08] | Whether they can see that or not. | 不管他们能否意识到 | 
| [06:10] | And then when they’re through having their laugh, | 那等他们笑完之后呢 | 
| [06:13] | then what do you expect me to say? | 你觉得我该说什么 | 
| [06:18] | Tell them that if this ship tries to run on a skeleton crew, | 告诉他们 如果只靠基本船员就想开着船跑 | 
| [06:22] | they’re going to get chased, they’re going to get caught, | 他们会被追捕 被抓住 | 
| [06:24] | and they’re going to get killed. | 然后被处死 | 
| [06:26] | See if that convinces them. | 看看这个能不能说服他们 | 
| [06:40] | They’re resolved to rescue our captain. | 他们决定去救我们的船长了 | 
| [06:43] | Yet, from the look of things, they seem as likely | 但是从他们的表现看 | 
| [06:45] | to slaughter us as the Charles Town militia. | 他们就跟查尔斯顿民兵团一样想杀掉我们 | 
| [06:49] | If not more so. | 也许还比他们更想 | 
| [06:51] | Who said anything about rescuing anyone? | 谁说要去救人的 | 
| [06:55] | Didn’t Captain Vane? | 韦恩船长不是说过吗 | 
| [06:59] | There’s a significant difference between preventing Ashe | 阻止艾什拿弗林特杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [07:02] | from making a trophy of Flint and saving Flint’s life. | 跟救下弗林特是有本质区别的 | 
| [07:06] | Who’s to say Vane doesn’t help Flint escape from shore | 谁能说韦恩不会先帮弗林特逃走 | 
| [07:09] | and then slit his throat the moment we’re in open water? | 然后等我们一到公海就割了他的喉咙 | 
| [07:13] | Along with all of ours? | 还带上我们所有人 | 
| [07:17] | That was dark. | 这也太黑了 | 
| [07:37] | You and your men are going to remain under guard | 我上岸时 我会派人看着 | 
| [07:39] | while I go ashore. | 你和你的船员 | 
| [07:42] | You know, we could help if you let us go. | 如果你放了我们 我们可以帮忙 | 
| [07:43] | You can also try and take back this ship if I let you go. | 我要是放了你 你还会试着把船夺回来呢 | 
| [07:48] | We share an interest in seeing Flint rescued, | 我们都想看到弗林特得救 | 
| [07:50] | but make no mistake, this ship belongs to my men now. | 但别搞错 这艘船现在是我们的了 | 
| [07:54] | It was bargained to us. | 你们失败了 | 
| [07:55] | We claimed it and we intend to keep it. | 我们夺下这艘船 也就不会放手 | 
| [07:57] | What the fuck do you want from me? Why are you here? | 你他妈想表达什么 你来这里干吗 | 
| [08:01] | You could make this difficult if you wanted. | 你要是想的话 事情也可以变得很棘手 | 
| [08:04] | Riling up your crew, | 煽动你的船员 | 
| [08:06] | forcing me to divert more men to guard you. | 逼我派更多的人来看着你们 | 
| [08:09] | But if you meant what you said, | 但如果你说的是真的 | 
| [08:13] | then we all face a war | 这就是一场 | 
| [08:16] | that we must somehow face together. | 我们必须共同面对的战争 | 
| [08:19] | And causing trouble wouldn’t make much sense, would it? | 这时候惹麻烦可没道理 不是吗 | 
| [08:23] | You want me to help you keep my men under guard here? | 你想让我看好我的船员 | 
| [08:27] | So that, what, you can kill us without having to hurry? | 好让你们不用紧赶慢赶杀了我们 | 
| [08:33] | In a few hours, when I leave that square with Flint, | 几小时后 当我和弗林特一起离开那个广场 | 
| [08:37] | it will be to a different world than when I entered it. | 到时候的情况会和我上岸的时候完全不同 | 
| [08:41] | And in that world, | 到时候 | 
| [08:43] | killing 50 strong men of Nassau | 杀掉拿骚五十个 | 
| [08:46] | able to stand up and defend her… | 能够保护她的青壮年 | 
| [08:49] | what kind of sense does that make? | 又有什么道理呢 | 
| [08:53] | What about your men? | 那你手下的人呢 | 
| [08:57] | Cause I’m not sure they share that assessment. | 他们好像不这么看啊 | 
| [09:00] | Some of them are, understandably, displeased, | 他们有些人是不太高兴 | 
| [09:03] | but there aren’t enough of them to sail the ship. | 但就凭他们还开不了这艘船 | 
| [09:06] | If you can keep your men from provoking them, | 如果你能别让你的船员激怒他们 | 
| [09:09] | I am confident things will stand until I return. | 我相信在我回来之前 大家都会相安无事 | 
| [09:20] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [09:32] | It isn’t gonna work. | 这样行不通的 | 
| [09:35] | Your plan to rescue Flint isn’t gonna work. | 你拯救弗林特的计划行不通 | 
| [09:42] | But there may be something I can give you | 但也许我能给你点东西 | 
| [09:44] | to make it work. | 好把这事办成 | 
| [09:52] | And of all the villains on the sea | 在那些让我们 | 
| [09:54] | to which we have become accustomed to fearing, | 闻风丧胆的海盗之中 | 
| [09:57] | is there a name spoken more frequently | 提到最多 也是最让人厌恶的 | 
| [10:00] | or with more revulsion than Flint? | 除了弗林特还有谁 | 
| [10:08] | Until today and then potentially never again. | 今天之后 再也不会有人提他了 | 
| [10:12] | Burn in hell! | 下地狱吧 | 
| [10:16] | Now cast your gaze upon this once fearsome animal, | 现在好好地看看这个可怕的禽兽 | 
| [10:20] | brought down by his own hubris and folly. | 因为自大和愚蠢而落网 | 
| [10:22] | The villain Flint who perverts the law, | 非法之徒弗林特触犯律法 | 
| [10:25] | kidnaps our women, and slays our blessed sons. | 绑架我们的女人 残杀我们的子孙 | 
| [10:29] | I meant what I said earlier. | 我之前说的是真的 | 
| [10:33] | This outcome, it’s not at all what I would have wanted. | 这结果完全不是我想要的 | 
| [10:41] | Vice Admiral Lord Kensington. | 这位是金斯顿中将勋爵 | 
| [10:44] | I don’t need to explain to you his interest in achieving | 我不用跟你解释 | 
| [10:46] | the greatest possible exposure for this proceeding. | 他有多乐于见到你被绞死吧 | 
| [10:49] | String him up! | 吊死他 | 
| [10:51] | He’s going to put on a show. | 他要杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [10:53] | And once it begins, | 一旦开始 | 
| [10:55] | I fear I will not be able to control where it goes. | 恐怕我没法控制事态 | 
| [10:58] | Unless you give me what I need to stop it. | 除非你帮我阻止这一切 | 
| [11:03] | Sign a confession | 签了认罪书 | 
| [11:06] | for crimes that you have already tacitly admitted to me anyway. | 反正你早已向我认下了那些罪名 | 
| [11:10] | I’ll see this process stopped. | 我马上就叫停这一切 | 
| [11:12] | The sentence will be carried out quietly, privately tomorrow. | 你的判决将于明天在私下秘密进行 | 
| [11:17] | Spare yourself the humiliation. | 让你免受屈辱 | 
| [11:21] | Spare her. | 也让她免受屈辱 | 
| [11:28] | I’ll see she’s interred with proper respect, | 我会命人好好安葬她 | 
| [11:31] | her name clear. | 为她正名 | 
| [11:34] | Let her go to her rest peacefully. | 还她清白 让她安息 | 
| [11:36] | You cannot tell me that isn’t what she would have wanted. | 你总不能说这不是她想要的吧 | 
| [11:41] | She was clear about what she wanted | 她很清楚自己想要什么 | 
| [11:44] | and I don’t think it had anything to do | 我觉得她想要的 | 
| [11:46] | with begging your forgiveness. | 绝对不是乞求你的宽恕 | 
| [11:49] | What she wanted was the truth to be known. | 她想要的是将真相公之于世 | 
| [11:55] | What was the truth of it, my lord? | 真相究竟是什么呢 大人 | 
| [11:58] | Why did you betray those closest to you all those years ago? | 你为什么要背叛当年的挚友 | 
| [12:02] | Was it really so small and vile as a bribe? | 真的是因为那微不足道的贿赂吗 | 
| [12:06] | The promise of lording over other men in this place? | 让你掌管此地的承诺 | 
| [12:12] | Or were you simply too weak to say no? | 还是你太懦弱了 不敢拒绝 | 
| [12:16] | Too cowardly to do the harder thing | 太胆小了 不敢选择艰难的做法 | 
| [12:19] | and preserve your decency? | 只求保全脸面 | 
| [12:23] | Tell me it was the latter. | 告诉我是后者 | 
| [12:25] | Tell me this is all happening because of your cowardice. | 告诉我这一切的起因都是你的懦弱 | 
| [12:30] | I could accept that. | 也许我能接受 | 
| [12:33] | I might forgive that. | 甚至可以原谅 | 
| [12:37] | We want justice. Hang him now! | 我们要求正义 快绞死他 | 
| [12:42] | And from this day… | 从今天开始… | 
| [12:43] | I suppose there’s my answer. | 这就是你的答案吧 | 
| [12:46] | Even in this moment, | 即使在此时此刻 | 
| [12:48] | alone with a condemned man, | 与死刑犯独处 | 
| [12:51] | you are unable to speak the truth. | 你都不能说实话 | 
| [12:56] | One we must put down to teach a lesson | 必须杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [12:59] | to all those who brazenly follow | 让那些厚颜无耻随心所欲的人 | 
| [13:02] | his villainous desires. | 看清现实 | 
| [13:04] | And lest you thought you knew just how evil and devious he was, | 你以为你知道他有多狡猾奸诈 | 
| [13:08] | you will hear of schemes almost impossible to believe. | 你们将会听到悚然惊闻不可置信的阴谋 | 
| [13:12] | Employing his minions to dastardly ends. | 利用仆从们实现卑鄙的一己私利 | 
| [13:16] | Including a woman he conspired with | 甚至伙同一位女性 | 
| [13:19] | to murder our lord governor | 在我们总督大人的府邸 | 
| [13:22] | in his own home | 想将其杀害 | 
| [13:24] | – and in front of his own daughter’s eyes. – Burn him! | -还当着总督女儿的面 -烧死他 | 
| [13:27] | Behold his minion… | 这就是他的仆从 | 
| [13:30] | who tried and failed to help Captain Flint | 试图帮助弗林特船长 | 
| [13:33] | spread his evil deeds here in Charles Town. | 在查尔斯顿为非作歹却惨遭失败 | 
| [13:54] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [13:56] | I have everything under control. | 一切都在我掌握之下 | 
| [13:58] | – I doubt that. – Enough, we must not act in haste. | -我很怀疑 -够了 我们不能轻率行事 | 
| [14:01] | And most importantly, we must not panic. | 最重要的是 不能慌 | 
| [14:02] | Nothing here is under control, sir. | 一切都不在你掌握之下 先生 | 
| [14:04] | That much is painfully clear. | 这是明摆着的事实 | 
| [14:06] | How is it you are the only one of us that cannot see it? | 怎么唯独你一人不能看清呢 | 
| [14:11] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 | 
| [14:13] | Miss Guthrie did not tell me there was a meeting this morning. | 格斯里小姐没跟我说今早有会议 | 
| [14:15] | I would have set up… | 不然我就会给你们张罗… | 
| [14:20] | Where is Miss Guthrie? | 格斯里小姐在哪 | 
| [14:24] | She’s gone? | 她走了吗 | 
| [14:26] | Started spreading on the street a few hours ago. | 几小时前传开的消息 | 
| [14:29] | Word is Hornigold arrested her, | 传闻霍尼戈德逮住了她 | 
| [14:31] | handed her over to the navy. | 把她交给了海军 | 
| [14:34] | And what do they think of this news? | 他们对这消息怎么看 | 
| [14:36] | Depends which “they” we’re talking about. | 这要看你说的”他们”是指谁了 | 
| [14:38] | The beach is drinking in celebration. | 海滩上的人们都在喝酒庆祝 | 
| [14:40] | The queen is dead, so on and so forth. | 欢呼着”女王已死”之类的 | 
| [14:43] | And the merchants? | 商人们呢 | 
| [14:45] | You know how they get. | 你知道他们有多怕事 | 
| [14:47] | A little unrest among the crews | 船员间起点摩擦 | 
| [14:48] | and they sleep with one eye open for a week. | 他们都一周无法安眠 | 
| [14:51] | I think this is more than a little unrest, wouldn’t you say? | 这可不是小摩擦 不是吗 | 
| [14:56] | Yes, I’d say so. | 的确如此 | 
| [15:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [15:05] | I’m wondering if they will try her for piracy. | 不知道他们会不会以海盗罪审判她 | 
| [15:09] | Do you think they would do that to a woman? | 你觉得他们会对一个女人这么做吗 | 
| [15:12] | Hang her in front of a mob the same as they do to a man? | 跟对待男人一样在众人面前绞死她 | 
| [15:19] | I know this must be difficult for you. | 我知道你一定很不好受 | 
| [15:23] | Less than you think. | 没你想的纠结 | 
| [15:29] | How much coin do we have on reserve? | 我们有多少储备金 | 
| [15:31] | Reserve? | 储备金 | 
| [15:33] | How much money can I have on hand if I needed it? | 要是现在需要的话可以拿出多少钱 | 
| [15:36] | The kitchen’s funds, today’s receipts, | 后厨的资金 今天的收益 | 
| [15:39] | the girls’ stashes that we know about? | 我们能找出来的姑娘们的私房钱 | 
| [15:41] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 | 
| [15:43] | Find out for me, please. | 请帮我查出来 | 
| [15:45] | And have it made ready for me immediately. | 马上把钱给我准备好 | 
| [15:48] | To buy what? | 你要买什么 | 
| [15:57] | This journey will be a strange one, gents. | 这会是趟陌生的航程 先生们 | 
| [16:00] | Unlike any we’ve taken before. | 不同以往 | 
| [16:03] | Because of that, I have been coy with certain details. | 因此我一直对一些细节打哈哈 | 
| [16:07] | Namely what it is exactly we’ll be hunting. | 也就是我们要狩猎的目标到底是什么 | 
| [16:11] | That ends now. | 现在好了 | 
| [16:16] | Brace yourselves, gents, | 做好准备 先生们 | 
| [16:18] | and let me tell you a story | 我来跟你们说个故事 | 
| [16:20] | about a Spaniard named Vazquez. | 一个西班牙人瓦斯奎兹的故事 | 
| [16:23] | Intelligence man… | 他是个聪明人… | 
| [16:34] | But… | 但是 | 
| [16:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:39] | Last night you said you’d thought about not returning… | 昨晚你说考虑过不再回来 | 
| [16:45] | but… | 但是… | 
| [16:51] | Standing there on the jetty in Port Royal… | 当时我站在皇家港口的码头上 | 
| [16:56] | I realized that was the first time you and I | 突然意识到 这次我们自孩提时代以来 | 
| [16:58] | had been separated by that much water since we was fucking kids. | 第一次离得这么远 | 
| [17:04] | Being that far away, you see things differently. | 相隔千里 就能从不同的角度看问题 | 
| [17:09] | Helped me see what we are. | 帮我看清我们自己 | 
| [17:13] | Maybe what we ain’t. | 也许也否定了一些 | 
| [17:19] | You saved me from something awful, Jack. | 杰克 你救我脱离了苦难 | 
| [17:23] | And I owe you my life for it. | 我欠你一条命 | 
| [17:26] | Maybe there’s some part of that you just can’t owe. | 可能就有一些是我给不了你的 | 
| [17:34] | But you can owe it to Max? | 但你能给麦克斯 | 
| [17:39] | I don’t feel that way with her. | 我对她没有那种感觉 | 
| [17:45] | I was at every tavern in that town | 我混迹在镇子里的每家酒馆 | 
| [17:48] | trying to find us spies, | 想找几个眼线 | 
| [17:50] | build out this thing we started. | 助我们完成大事 | 
| [17:54] | And every time I said my name, | 每次我一提我的名字 | 
| [17:57] | they knew my name. | 他们都听过 | 
| [18:00] | The first thing they said every time | 他们每次一张口 | 
| [18:03] | was your name. | 提到的总是你 | 
| [18:06] | Like we was two halves of the same thing. | 就好像我们是一个整体的两个部分 | 
| [18:11] | I can’t be your wife, Jack. | 我不能做你的妻子 杰克 | 
| [18:22] | But you and I are gonna be | 但是在他们把我们弄死之前 | 
| [18:23] | partners till they put us in the fucking ground. | 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱 | 
| [18:28] | As long as you feel the same. | 希望你也能这么想 | 
| [18:47] | If we run and they chase us, | 如果我们逃跑 他们来捉拿我们 | 
| [18:50] | what are our prospects? | 结果会怎么样 | 
| [18:51] | Against two of them and shorthanded? | 应付两艘战舰 再加上人手不足 | 
| [18:55] | I’d call our chances roughly even. | 我们的机会大概一半一半吧 | 
| [18:57] | Against three trained hunters, | 对付三船训练有素的猎人 | 
| [18:59] | if they have any idea what they’re doing, | 如果他们目标明确的话 | 
| [19:03] | I’d say we’re about a dozen skilled men short | 我敢说我们就算有十几个好手 | 
| [19:06] | of having any fucking prayer of surviving that. | 也他妈绝无活命的可能 | 
| [19:09] | The captain says we wait, trust him. | 船长让我们等 让我们相信他 | 
| [19:11] | Says this is all in our interests. | 说这都是为我们好 | 
| [19:13] | But the only thing he gives a shit about is his own ends. | 但他只他妈关心他的个人利益 | 
| [19:17] | And there’s not a goddamn thing we can do about it. | 而我们却狗屁也做不了 | 
| [19:42] | I think I can help you get out of this place. | 我也许可以帮你离开这里 | 
| [19:49] | You’ve got about eight votes. | 你已经拿到了差不多八票 | 
| [19:53] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:55] | Eight votes for quartermaster. | 八票选你当舵手 | 
| [20:00] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 | 
| [20:02] | If you hadn’t have cut that forestay, | 要不是你砍断了前桅支索 | 
| [20:05] | there’s an argument to be made that Vane | 我们相信韦恩 | 
| [20:06] | would have set sail right away | 会立刻起航 | 
| [20:08] | and probably killed us all. | 而且很可能把我们都杀掉 | 
| [20:12] | They know it | 大家都知道这事 | 
| [20:14] | and it’s having an effect. | 这也为你在选举中加了分 | 
| [20:18] | I’m sorry, but I think you’re wrong. | 抱歉 不过你好像想错了 | 
| [20:21] | They all seem quite content with Mr. Scott. | 大家貌似都很满意斯科特先生 | 
| [20:26] | Two kinds of quartermasters on a crew like this. | 我们这样的船队里有两类舵手 | 
| [20:29] | The one you feel you’re supposed to vote for, | 一类是你觉得你应该为他投票 | 
| [20:32] | and the one you want to vote for. | 另一类是你想投他一票 | 
| [20:35] | And the former always gives way to the latter. | 而大家一般都选后者 | 
| [20:38] | And you’re comfortable with this? | 那你也没意见吗 | 
| [20:41] | Not remotely. | 怎么可能 | 
| [21:05] | This one. Get him up. | 这个 拉他起来 | 
| [21:09] | What the fuck is this about? What are you doing with him? | 这怎么回事 你们要带他去干什么 | 
| [21:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [21:28] | Hey, that’s our brother you got there. | 你带走的是我们弟兄 | 
| [21:33] | Put him down. | 放下他 | 
| [21:53] | Move, you fuckin’ die! | 敢动你死定了 | 
| [22:02] | Affidavits given by sailors on ships you attacked. | 你袭击的船上水手们的证词 | 
| [22:06] | Testimonials of widows and orphans | 你所作所为导致的 | 
| [22:11] | rendered into that state by your actions. | 孤儿与寡妇的证词 | 
| [22:14] | And these are insurance petitions | 还有财产被掠夺损毁的 | 
| [22:17] | for the loss or destruction of property, | 人们的保险申请书 | 
| [22:21] | again caused by your hand. | 也是你导致的 | 
| [22:26] | You stand before this court | 我们指控你 | 
| [22:29] | accused of wreaking untold havoc throughout the New World, | 在新世界各处大肆破坏 | 
| [22:34] | of clawing at the very fabric | 指控你无视 | 
| [22:39] | of civilization that holds us together | 规范大家的文明公约 | 
| [22:42] | with malice | 恶意蓄谋 | 
| [22:46] | and without regret. | 还毫不悔改 | 
| [22:49] | Do you dispute this? | 你有要辩护的吗 | 
| [22:54] | Do you have any response to these allegations at all? | 这些指控属实吗 | 
| [23:00] | This forum is your opportunity to be heard. | 你可以在庭上为自己辩护 | 
| [23:06] | And the world is listening. | 大家也都在听着 | 
| [23:10] | Deny. | 否认 | 
| [23:12] | Repent. | 忏悔 | 
| [23:15] | No one else is going to speak on your behalf. | 没人会替你辩护的 | 
| [23:20] | Will you say nothing in your own defense? | 你有什么要为自己辩护的吗 | 
| [23:25] | You see? These crimes are so vile | 看到没 这些罪行如此卑鄙 | 
| [23:30] | that even their perpetrator | 甚至连作恶之人 | 
| [23:32] | is struck dumb when given a chance to speak. | 都自觉无言辩解 | 
| [23:35] | I have one regret. | 我只后悔一件事 | 
| [23:40] | I regret ever coming to this place | 我后悔来到这里 | 
| [23:42] | with the assumption that a reconciliation could be found. | 臆想能与你们握手言和 | 
| [23:46] | That reason could be a bridge between us. | 或许我们能因此和解 | 
| [23:52] | Everyone is a monster to someone. | 每个人心中都有仇敌 | 
| [23:55] | Since you are so convinced that I am yours, | 既然你如此坚信你们的敌人是我 | 
| [24:00] | I will be it. | 那我就当 | 
| [24:04] | Sir! Sir! | 大人 大人 | 
| [24:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:14] | – Who is this man? – He says his name is Charles Vane, my lord. | -这人是谁 -他说自己是查尔斯·韦恩 | 
| [24:19] | Charles Vane? | 查尔斯·韦恩吗 | 
| [24:26] | What, and you captured him? | 怎么 你抓到的他吗 | 
| [24:28] | He turned himself over, my lord. | 他来自首的 大人 | 
| [24:29] | I came to offer testimony | 我是来提供证据 | 
| [24:33] | in defense of Captain Flint. | 为弗林特船长辩护的 | 
| [24:35] | It is his right, is it not? | 这是他的权利 不是吗 | 
| [24:42] | He was carrying this. | 他身上有这个 | 
| [24:52] | If you are who you say you are, | 如果你真是自己说的那个人 | 
| [24:55] | why would anybody | 又有谁会 | 
| [24:57] | consider you a credible character witness? | 觉得你的证词可信呢 | 
| [25:00] | It isn’t my testimony I came to offer. | 不是我的证词 | 
| [25:05] | It’s your daughter’s. | 是你女儿的 | 
| [25:17] | “I fear the stories I have heard | “我所听闻的故事 | 
| [25:20] | may have clouded the truth more than clarified it. | 恐怕只会掩盖真相 而非澄清 | 
| [25:23] | As so many of the stories | 这些故事中许多 | 
| [25:25] | were relayed to me by my father, | 都是我父亲告诉我的 | 
| [25:27] | I am forced to wonder if he is simply mistaken | 我不禁怀疑 他是单纯弄错了 | 
| [25:30] | or if his motives are something more deliberate than that.” | 还是他的动机远比想象的更深思熟虑” | 
| [25:46] | There’s no way of keeping that out of the record? | 这没办法不作证据吗 | 
| [25:48] | Could you? | 你有吗 | 
| [25:51] | Of course you could. | 你当然有 | 
| [25:52] | You could just throw it into the fire. | 直接扔火堆里就行 | 
| [25:54] | But should you? | 但你该扔吗 | 
| [25:58] | It was produced in front of your entire constituency. | 它当着你全部选民的面被呈上来 | 
| [26:02] | You are the protector of the law in this place | 你是这里法律的守护者 | 
| [26:06] | and you brazenly disregard that at your own peril. | 却想为自保厚颜无耻地忽视它 | 
| [26:12] | All it takes is one juror to be taken in by this, | 只要有一个陪审员相信这证词 | 
| [26:16] | one juror to be seduced by the scandal of it all… | 一个陪审员相信这丑闻 | 
| [26:22] | and Flint goes free. | 弗林特就能逃之夭夭了 | 
| [26:24] | Flint isn’t going anywhere. | 弗林特逃不了的 | 
| [26:27] | That book might engender | 那本证词或许 | 
| [26:28] | a couple of unpleasant months for you here, | 会在这里给你带来几个月的麻烦 | 
| [26:31] | raise a couple of uncomfortable questions, | 招来尖锐的质问 | 
| [26:32] | but what it will not do | 但它不会 | 
| [26:34] | is affect the outcome of Flint’s trial. | 影响对弗林特的判决 | 
| [26:37] | Not with the jury we have empaneled. | 我们选任的陪审团不会让这种事发生 | 
| [26:41] | The situation is well in hand, | 局势都在掌控之中 | 
| [26:45] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 | 
| [26:47] | And once Flint is swinging, | 一旦绞死了弗林特 | 
| [26:48] | we’ll turn our attention to his associate | 我们就会去对付他那个同伙 | 
| [26:51] | and have him installed right beside him. | 然后将他一并处死 | 
| [27:21] | A moment’s peace? | 想一个人静静吗 | 
| [27:23] | Far from it. | 静得下来才怪 | 
| [27:26] | I heard the Guthrie shipping concern was officially disbanded. | 听说格斯里航运正式解散了 | 
| [27:30] | Captains Naft and Lawrence’s crews scattered to the wind. | 纳夫特和劳伦斯船长的船队都已不知所踪 | 
| [27:34] | And Mr. Frasier left to preside over its remains, | 留下弗雷泽先生一人收拾残局 | 
| [27:39] | empty warehouses, and this tavern. | 空无一物的仓库 还有这个酒馆 | 
| [27:44] | Were I in your situation, I might be willing | 如果我是你 或许我会考虑 | 
| [27:46] | to consider selling whatever interests I had left here | 卖掉这里拥有的一切 | 
| [27:49] | and moving on to a more civilized place. | 然后搬去一个更文明的地方 | 
| [27:52] | I’ve heard I ought to expect this visit. | 我听说了你应该会来 | 
| [27:55] | Heard that the madame from the inn | 大家都在谈论窑子的鸨母 | 
| [27:57] | has been taking advantage of the panic in the street, | 利用这里人们的恐慌 | 
| [28:00] | offering the merchants pennies for their interests. | 底价收买商人的资产 | 
| [28:02] | For a few whose faith in this place was truly waning, | 对那些已经对这里失去信心的人来说 | 
| [28:05] | the chance to leave with | 还能拿着好处 | 
| [28:06] | anything to show for their interests was a blessing. | 离开这里就该感谢上帝了 | 
| [28:09] | You’ll find me less eager to sell than the others, | 你会发现我没有其他人那么迫切 | 
| [28:13] | for I know that your faith in this place | 因为我知道你对拿骚的信心 | 
| [28:15] | is derived from the secret knowledge | 来源于你暗中知道 | 
| [28:17] | that it is soon to be awash with Spanish gold. | 这里很快会充斥着西班牙金币 | 
| [28:20] | Even if the gold does return, | 就算他们能取回金币 | 
| [28:22] | it does not alter the reality of what this place is becoming. | 也无法扭转这地方正在变化的局势 | 
| [28:25] | If anything, it will aggravate it, | 甚至 还会加剧这种恶化 | 
| [28:28] | especially for you. | 尤其是对你 | 
| [28:29] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [28:31] | The pirates of New Providence Island | 新普罗维登斯岛的海盗 | 
| [28:33] | are about to become more powerful than they have ever been before | 将会变得前所未有的强大 | 
| [28:37] | at a time when they would be less restrained | 于此同时 对他们的约束 | 
| [28:39] | than they have ever been before. | 也将越来越少 | 
| [28:42] | And this tavern will still be the crossroads | 而这座酒馆依然将他们的世界 | 
| [28:45] | where their world connects to ours. | 与我们联系在一起 | 
| [28:48] | Where their disputes are aired. | 他们会在这里表达不满 | 
| [28:50] | Where their business is conducted. | 在这里开展贸易 | 
| [28:54] | Where their passions are expressed. | 在这里发泄感情 | 
| [28:57] | Is that truly something you want the responsibility of managing? | 你真的想负责管理这样的一个地方吗 | 
| [29:02] | So that’s it. | 原来如此 | 
| [29:04] | You believe you can leap into Miss Guthrie’s shoes | 你自认为可以坐上格斯里小姐的位子 | 
| [29:07] | and lord over what remains of their family’s enterprise. | 管理他们家族遗留下来的事业 | 
| [29:09] | I have no interest in making the same mistakes Eleanor did. | 我没兴趣犯埃莉诺犯过的错误 | 
| [29:13] | No interest in fencing their plunder. | 没兴趣倒卖他们的战利品 | 
| [29:15] | No interest in lording over them in any way. | 没兴趣以任何方式管着他们 | 
| [29:19] | For people like us, power in this place | 对于我们这样的人 在这里 | 
| [29:21] | is most effective when it is least perceived. | 最悄无声息的力量才是最强大的 | 
| [29:25] | That is my offer to purchase | 这是我的开价 | 
| [29:27] | your inherited interest in this tavern. | 买你手上这家酒馆的拥有权 | 
| [29:30] | It is more generous than | 这可比你的同伴们 | 
| [29:30] | any of the others received by your colleagues. | 收到的开价都要高 | 
| [29:34] | I will expect your response by nightfall. | 希望你在日落前给我回复 | 
| [29:42] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么这酒馆对你如此重要 | 
| [29:45] | Why offer more for this place than the others? | 为什么开出比别人更高的价钱 | 
| [30:10] | Sit. | 坐 | 
| [30:20] | The conflict ahead promises much risk for us | 眼前的冲突对我们来说极度危险 | 
| [30:23] | and very little reward to compensate for it. | 却又没有多少回报 | 
| [30:26] | And so we would like to leave this place. | 所以我们想离开这里 | 
| [30:29] | Now, your friend over here | 你这位朋友说 | 
| [30:31] | says you’re just the man to help us do it. | 你能帮到我们 | 
| [30:34] | My problem is a shortage of manpower. | 我的问题在于缺少人手 | 
| [30:37] | I need more men than I have to fully crew this ship. | 要完全掌控这艘船 我需要比现在更多的人 | 
| [30:40] | And I can’t simply release your crewmates indiscriminately. | 我又不能随便放了你的船员 | 
| [30:44] | I’d be inviting a counterattack to reclaim the ship. | 那不等于请他们反击我们来夺回船只 | 
| [30:48] | So I want names. | 所以我要名字 | 
| [30:51] | Names? | 名字 | 
| [30:52] | One list, 10 men. | 一份十人名单 | 
| [30:56] | Those most likely to consent to join my crew, | 那些最可能加入我的船队 | 
| [30:59] | help me sail this ship away from here. | 并帮我驶离这里的人 | 
| [31:04] | And the men whose names aren’t on that list? | 那其他没有在名单上的人怎么办 | 
| [31:14] | I told them we ain’t got no real connection to this crew. | 我跟他们说了我们跟这个船队其实没什么关系 | 
| [31:17] | You help him, we both get safe passage back to Nassau. | 你帮了他 我们俩都能平安回到拿骚 | 
| [31:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:34] | No? | 不 | 
| [31:36] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 | 
| [31:41] | No! No! | 不要 | 
| [31:51] | Do not doubt my seriousness. | 别以为我是说着玩的 | 
| [31:55] | In a short while, escaping from this place | 再过一阵 要想从这个地方逃离 | 
| [31:58] | will be far harder than it is right now. | 就比现在难多了 | 
| [32:02] | Right now, the only thing preventing a clean escape | 现在 唯一阻碍我们成功逃离这里的 | 
| [32:05] | is the men to make it work. | 就是人手了 | 
| [32:07] | And you’re gonna give me those men. | 你去帮我把这些人给挑出来 | 
| [32:09] | Now, if you kill me, what good will that do you? | 你现在杀了我对你有什么好处 | 
| [32:13] | None whatsoever. | 完全没有 | 
| [32:17] | No. | 不要 | 
| [32:27] | You’ll let me know when I might have those names. | 决定说那些名字的时候就告诉我 | 
| [32:30] | Wait, wait! Stop! Stop! | 等等 不要 不要啊 | 
| [32:35] | “I am forced to wonder if he is simply mistaken | “我不禁怀疑 他是单纯弄错了 | 
| [32:39] | or if his motives | 还是他的动机 | 
| [32:41] | are something more deliberate than that. | 远比想象的更深思熟虑” | 
| [32:44] | I fear the stories I carry with me | 恐怕 那些我所知道的故事 | 
| [32:47] | are my sole comfort. | 是我唯一的慰藉 | 
| [32:50] | From across an ocean, it is hard to know | 身在大洋彼岸 很难知晓 | 
| [32:52] | what the New World is. | 新大陆的真实面目 | 
| [32:55] | All I knew were the stories I was told | 我所知晓的 只有那些听来的故事 | 
| [32:58] | of monsters and valiant men…” | 那些海上野兽和猎兽人… | 
| [33:00] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来干嘛 | 
| [33:03] | Came to take your ship. | 来是为了夺走你的船 | 
| [33:06] | Stayed to get you out of all this. | 留是为了救你离开这儿 | 
| [33:09] | Figured if anyone was going to make a trophy of you, | 我想如果有人要拿你当战利品 | 
| [33:11] | it really ought to be me. | 那也应该是我 | 
| [33:14] | So this is your plan? | 所以这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [33:16] | Walk in here and read a girl’s diary? | 大摇大摆走进来 读一个女孩的日记 | 
| [33:19] | More or less. | 差不多吧 | 
| [33:22] | I see. | 我懂了 | 
| [33:25] | So now you have everyone’s eyes where you want them, | 现在所有的人注意力已经如你所愿地 | 
| [33:28] | on the two of us, what happens next? | 集中在我俩身上 接下来呢 | 
| [33:58] | “So much lies ahead in Charles Town, a future…” | “查尔斯敦有许多在等着我 我的未来” | 
| [34:01] | When it happens, | 一旦行动 | 
| [34:03] | once I’m free, whenever it is, | 只要我自由了 无论何时 | 
| [34:06] | you won’t want to get in my way. | 你最好别挡着我 | 
| [34:08] | When it happens, we will be moving to the jetty | 一旦行动 我们就直奔码头的小艇 | 
| [34:12] | and out of this place. | 离开这里 | 
| [34:14] | Didn’t come all this way to have them kill you steps from the gallows. | 我来可不是为了把你救下绞刑架 又看你去送死的 | 
| [34:22] | They’re all trying so hard to convince themselves | 他们如此努力试图说服自己 | 
| [34:24] | that they have nothing to be afraid of. | 说他们无所畏惧 | 
| [34:27] | How is running gonna change that? | 逃跑怎么改变这一点 | 
| [34:30] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 | 
| [34:32] | That we remind them | 我们提醒他们 | 
| [34:35] | that they were right to be afraid. | 害怕是对的 | 
| [34:39] | “I have to tell you what I know. | “我必须告诉你们我所知道的 | 
| [34:42] | The ship was set upon by Captain Flint.” | 那艘船是由弗林特船长指挥” | 
| [34:45] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [34:47] | I wish to speak on behalf of the defendant. | 我想为被告说几句 | 
| [34:51] | You have not been recognized. Sit back and you’ll– | 还没轮到你 坐回去… | 
| [34:54] | These men convinced you that they speak for you. | 这些人说服了你们 说是你们的代言人 | 
| [34:56] | – How dare you? – That the power you’ve given them | -好大的狗胆 -你们赋予他们的权力 | 
| [34:58] | is used in your interests. | 是为了更好地为你们着想 | 
| [35:00] | I will not have the order | 我不允许我法庭的秩序 | 
| [35:01] | in my court usurped by your foul desires. | 被你这种任意妄为而玷污 | 
| [35:03] | That the prisoner before you is your enemy | 他们说你们面前的犯人是你们的敌人 | 
| [35:05] | and they your friends. | 而他们是你们的朋友 | 
| [35:07] | For those of you who live to see tomorrow… | 那些有机会活到明天的人们 | 
| [35:12] | know that you had a choice to see the truth | 要知道 你们本有机会得知真相 | 
| [35:16] | and you let yourselves be convinced otherwise. | 而你们却被他们说服了 | 
| [35:19] | That’s enough! | 够了 | 
| [35:20] | Bailiffs, remove him. | 守卫 把他带下去 | 
| [35:24] | I said remove him from the dais. | 我说了把他带下去 | 
| [35:47] | – Stay down! – Fire! | -蹲下 -开火 | 
| [36:18] | Wait! James! | 等等 詹姆斯 | 
| [36:33] | Her word will be the last word for this place. | 她的话将成为这个地方的遗言 | 
| [36:43] | Move! | 快走 | 
| [36:59] | Give me the names! | 把名单给我 | 
| [37:03] | What?! | 什么事 | 
| [37:04] | They’ve engaged the blockade. | 他们已经与封锁线交战了 | 
| [37:06] | The patrol ships are scrambling. | 巡逻船有动作了 | 
| [37:09] | Weigh the anchor. | 起锚 | 
| [37:10] | I’ll take my chances sailing over taking on those ships. | 我宁愿拼死冲出去也不要跟他们交锋 | 
| [37:21] | What?! | 又干嘛 | 
| [37:23] | I gave you an order. What is your fucking problem? | 我下过命令了 你他妈怎么回事 | 
| [37:25] | The question you should be asking is | 你应该问他 | 
| [37:28] | where are his keys… | 他的钥匙哪儿去了 | 
| [37:31] | and has he seen them since he took me away from my men? | 把我带走之后他还见过钥匙吗 | 
| [38:03] | Get canvas out quickly. | 快落帆 | 
| [38:05] | Set the full sail. | 全速前进 | 
| [38:10] | Take him to Howell. | 带他去豪厄尔那儿 | 
| [38:13] | Help me. | 帮我一把 | 
| [38:17] | If those ships flank us, they’ll have us. | 要是那些船两面包抄 我们就死定了 | 
| [38:20] | Then let’s make sure they don’t get that chance. | 那就让他们没这个机会 | 
| [38:22] | Gun crews at the ready. | 炮手准备 | 
| [38:24] | Gun crews at the ready! | 炮手准备 | 
| [38:28] | Fire at will. | 任意开火 | 
| [38:38] | Incoming! | 小心炮弹 | 
| [39:07] | There they are! | 他们在那 | 
| [39:10] | They’re over there! | 他们在那边 | 
| [39:29] | – The buildings on the right! – Every building! | -搜右边的房子 -挨家挨户地搜 | 
| [39:32] | Look down there. | 去那边搜 | 
| [39:36] | Quickly. | 快点 | 
| [40:00] | Let’s go! | 走 | 
| [40:07] | Move! | 快跑 | 
| [40:32] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [40:35] | Target that launch. Go! Go! | 瞄准那艘船 快快 | 
| [40:42] | Hurry, lads. Hurry. | 快点 伙计们 | 
| [40:48] | – Fire! – Get them both! | -开枪 -把两个都干掉 | 
| [40:54] | – Take aim. – Behind them. | -瞄准 -调整到他们后方 | 
| [41:24] | Bring him. Bring him, quickly. | 把他放到这儿 快 | 
| [41:29] | Gently. Gently. Easy. | 轻点 小心 | 
| [41:31] | It’ll be all right. | 没事的 | 
| [41:35] | That’s it. Someone give him some rum. | 行了 给他喝点朗姆酒 | 
| [41:43] | Come on. | 忍着点 | 
| [41:54] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 | 
| [41:56] | I’m sure we’ve all seen worse. | 没那么严重吧 | 
| [42:02] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力而为 | 
| [42:06] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [42:08] | What does that mean? | 他什么意思 | 
| [42:12] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [42:21] | A bit of turmoil since you left. | 你走后发生了一点小变故 | 
| [42:24] | But it’s under control now. | 现在已经没事了 | 
| [42:29] | Release those men. | 放了他们 | 
| [42:31] | What? | 什么 | 
| [42:33] | Captain. | 船长 | 
| [42:34] | I know what happened and I don’t care. | 我知道发生了什么事 我不在乎 | 
| [42:37] | I’ll not hold pirates prisoner on this ship, | 这艘船上不会再有海盗俘虏 | 
| [42:39] | not after today. | 从今以后都不会了 | 
| [42:44] | Keep your men in line. | 管好你的人 | 
| [42:46] | Take us back towards the sandbar. | 退回到沙洲 | 
| [42:48] | Southwest corner of the bay. | 海湾西南角 | 
| [42:49] | We’ll start from there. | 我们从那下手 | 
| [42:52] | Ready the guns! Full complement. | 炮火准备 填满弹药 | 
| [42:57] | What’s the target, Captain? | 目标是什么 船长 | 
| [43:00] | Whatever’s left. | 剩下的全端了 | 
| [43:13] | Would you like me to clear the room? | 需要我赶走些人吗 | 
| [43:16] | Why would I want you to clear the room? | 为什么要赶人 | 
| [43:21] | When the shock sets in, you may lose faculties. | 疼痛过于强烈时 你可能会意识不清 | 
| [43:24] | Some men lose their bowels. | 有些人会失禁 | 
| [43:26] | I can do it with as few as three or four men. | 三四个人帮我就够了 | 
| [43:28] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 | 
| [43:34] | I don’t want this. | 我不要这样 | 
| [43:35] | If it doesn’t come off quickly, you won’t make it three days. | 如果不赶快截掉 你撑不过三天 | 
| [43:37] | Did you not fucking hear me?! I said I do not want this! | 你他妈听见了吗 我说我不要 | 
| [43:39] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 | 
| [43:42] | This way, there’s a very good chance to prevent it. | 只有这样才有可能保命 | 
| [43:45] | The crew will look after you. Don’t worry about that. | 大伙儿会照顾你的 不用担心 | 
| [43:51] | Hold him down. | 按住他 | 
| [43:54] | It’ll be all right, mate. Come on. | 没事的 兄弟 撑住 | 
| [43:55] | Cannonballs! | 填弹 | 
| [43:58] | – Three, six! – Heave! | -三来六去 -加把劲哟 | 
| [44:01] | – No! No! – Steady. | -不 不 -按住他 | 
| [44:05] | No! | 不 | 
| [44:14] | – Ready? – No! No! | -准备好了吗 -不 不 | 
| [46:43] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [46:45] | Just south of Inagua. | 英纳加以南 | 
| [46:48] | Winds blew us east. | 我们顺着风势往东行 | 
| [46:51] | We stopped off in Tortuga to refit | 在托图加休整了一下 | 
| [46:54] | and garner news, of which there was plenty. | 顺便打听消息 还不少呢 | 
| [47:02] | Eleanor Guthrie’s been arrested. | 埃莉诺·格斯里被捕了 | 
| [47:06] | Currently on her way back to London | 现在正被英国皇家海军 | 
| [47:08] | in the custody of Her Majesty’s Navy to stand trial. | 押送回伦敦接受审判 | 
| [47:14] | For the first time since I’ve known it, | 据我所知 这是拿骚 | 
| [47:16] | there is no Guthrie in Nassau. | 第一次摆脱了格斯里家的控制 | 
| [47:20] | One gets used to a state of affairs for such a long time, | 人长时间习惯于某种状态 | 
| [47:25] | it’s easy to forget that they’re all just transitions. | 就容易忘记这并不是恒古不变的 | 
| [47:29] | Specks of dust suspended in the air | 就像悬浮在空中的尘埃 | 
| [47:31] | until a strong enough gust comes along | 一旦有强风吹过 | 
| [47:33] | and rearranges everything. | 一切都会重新洗牌 | 
| [47:36] | A strong gust has come to this place. | 强风已经吹到这里了 | 
| [47:38] | The men can feel it. | 大家都能感觉到 | 
| [47:41] | Know it will upset everything they thought they understood | 知道他们几天前还自以为明白的那一切 | 
| [47:43] | just a few days ago. | 都会被完全颠覆 | 
| [47:46] | They’ll need to lean on something solid. | 他们需要一个坚实的依靠 | 
| [47:50] | On the men who can reassure them that | 依靠一个能让他们相信 | 
| [47:52] | in times like these, | 在如今这种时候 | 
| [47:53] | there are some things that can be counted on. | 仍然有值得依靠的东西的人 | 
| [47:57] | They’ll look to me for that. | 他们会指望我 | 
| [48:01] | But they’ll also look to their new quartermaster. | 但是也会指望他们的新舵手 | 
| [48:07] | They voted? | 他们投票了吗 | 
| [48:09] | A few days ago. | 几天前投的 | 
| [48:12] | I… | 我… | 
| [48:15] | I think the men wanted to tell you when you awoke, | 我觉得大家想等你醒了再告诉你 | 
| [48:17] | so try and act surprised. | 所以表现得惊喜一点 | 
| [48:23] | It’s a funny thing. | 说来有趣 | 
| [48:25] | The more those men need you, the more you need them. | 大家越需要你 你就越需要大家 | 
| [48:29] | And it drives us to do the most unexpected things. | 这经常会让人做出意想不到的事 | 
| [48:42] | There’s something you ought to know before we reach Nassau. | 回到拿骚前 我有件事要告诉你 | 
| [48:48] | About what we’ll likely face there. | 关于回去之后可能面对的状况 | 
| [48:54] | Before my misfortune at the hands of Vane’s lieutenant, | 在我遭韦恩副手严刑拷问之前 | 
| [48:59] | our friend, | 我们的朋友 | 
| [49:00] | the scout you sent to oversee the Urca beach, | 你派去监视厄卡号所在海滩的探子 | 
| [49:02] | confessed something to me. | 向我坦白了一件事 | 
| [49:05] | He told me that the news he brought us | 他告诉我 他上次带回来的 | 
| [49:07] | about the gold having been recovered… | 关于金币已被运走的消息 | 
| [49:11] | was a lie. | 是假的 | 
| [49:14] | A falsehood he perpetuated himself | 这是他编造的谎言 | 
| [49:17] | so that he could sell the gold’s location to another crew | 好把金币所在地点卖给其他船队 | 
| [49:20] | in exchange for a larger share of the prize. | 以换取更高的分成 | 
| [49:25] | He told you this? | 他告诉你的 | 
| [49:36] | I’m sorry, I’m– | 抱歉 我… | 
| [49:38] | I’m having a hard time– | 我无法相信… | 
| [49:46] | He lied to us all? | 他把我们全骗了 | 
| [49:49] | And then he sold the information to another crew | 再把情报卖给其他船队 | 
| [49:53] | so that they could retrieve the gold? | 好让他们去取回金币 | 
| [49:57] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [50:01] | Who the fuck did he sell it to? | 那他妈的卖给了谁 | 
| [50:33] | Where have you been? What took you so long? | 你们去哪了 怎么这么久 | 
| [50:38] | The information we were given was… | 我们得到的情报 | 
| [50:41] | incomplete at best. | 并不完整 | 
| [50:43] | There were still healthy Spanish soldiers on that beach | 那片海滩上仍然有健康的西班牙士兵 | 
| [50:47] | and they fought… like hell. | 他们可是拼死抵抗 | 
| [50:55] | Is that the Walrus? | 那是海象号吗 | 
| [50:57] | It is. We found her there. | 是的 我们在那里发现的 | 
| [50:59] | Needed to get her seaworthy before we could depart. | 需要把她修好才能返程 | 
| [51:02] | You needed to? Why would you need a second ship? | 你们需要它 为什么还要一艘船 | 
| [51:06] | We needed the hold space. | 我们需要货舱 | 
| [51:10] | Would you like to see something shiny? | 想不想看点晃眼的东西 |