Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Tonight I will submit myself as captain of this combined crew. 今晚我将自荐担任这一联合船员队伍的船长
[00:13] I intend to lead the men in retaking the fort, 我打算带领众人夺回堡垒
[00:16] having ended your tyranny over this place for good. 彻底终结你对此地的暴政
[00:18] She’s adrift. Alone in the most terrifying way. 如今她茫然若失 孤身一人
[00:21] You know who I am? 知道我是谁吗
[00:23] I think you know who that is. I will protect you. 我觉得你知道那是谁 我会保护你
[00:26] The captain of Scarborough, 斯卡伯勒号的船长
[00:27] he offered me and nine men of my choosing full pardons 他同意赦免我和我指定的另外九个人
[00:31] if I would aid him in the capture of a fugitive from justice. 只要我能协助他抓住一名逃犯
[00:35] You understand what I’m asking you to do? 你明白我要你做什么吗
[00:37] Go back and watch the gold. 回去看着金子
[00:38] Keep watch on the Spanish soldiers 我是要你盯着那些
[00:40] who are watching the gold. 看守金子的西班牙士兵
[00:41] Her father is a very influential man. 她父亲非常有权势
[00:43] If I return her to him, I believe that I can win him as an ally. 如果我将她还回去 或许能让他成为盟友
[00:47] Courting Lord Ashe and retrieving the Urca gold 讨好艾什勋爵和夺回厄卡号上的金子
[00:49] are working against each other. 两件事不能同时进行
[00:51] If you prevent any further attack on the fort, 如果你不再继续攻打堡垒
[00:53] I will bring the girl down from the hill 我就把那女孩带下山
[00:55] and deliver her to you. 并交给你
[00:56] You are no longer a hostage. I’m gonna get you out of here. 你不再是人质了 我会救你出去
[02:37] I remember music… 我还记得她家中
[02:41] in her home. 悠扬的音乐
[02:47] It was always so warm there, so lovely. 那里总是温暖而美好
[02:54] And I remember when I would visit there with Mother and Father, 我还记得跟着父母前去拜访
[02:57] how she would lean down 她会俯下身来
[02:59] so her face was very near mine – and she’s smile. 将脸贴近我 并对着我笑
[03:05] I remember hoping I’d be so beautiful one day. 我还记得曾希望有朝一日也能像她一样美丽
[03:09] And I remember watching her talk with my mother from across the room 我记得看着她与我母亲在房间另一端交谈
[03:15] and how she’d make my mother laugh. 她逗得我母亲开怀大笑
[03:24] And you’re saying she’s here? 你说她在这里
[03:26] Lady Hamilton is on this island? 汉密尔顿夫人在这座岛上
[03:28] She is. She’s a friend 没错 她是我的朋友
[03:30] and she wants to help rescue you from this place. 她想帮助你逃离这里
[03:32] But I don’t understand. 但我不明白
[03:35] Captain Vane gave me his word I’d be unharmed here. 韦恩船长保证过我在这里不会受到伤害
[03:38] Things have changed. 如今情况不同了
[03:41] Things are changing as we speak tonight. 此时此刻 一切正在发生变化
[03:43] You are now worth more to him as part of 如今你对他来说有了更宝贵的价值
[03:45] a very dangerous game here on the island. 作为岛上一场危险游戏的一部分
[03:47] As such, he has no intention 所以 他在短期内
[03:48] of returning you to your father any time soon. 是不会将你送还给你父亲了
[03:52] Trust me. Trust Mrs. Hamilton 相信我 相信汉密尔顿夫人
[03:56] and know that we must leave this place now. 我们必须尽快离开这里了
[03:59] How? 怎么离开
[04:01] There is a network of tunnels that run beneath the fort. 这堡垒之下有一系列地道
[04:03] And the entrance to one of them isn’t far. 其中一个入口离这里不远
[04:05] By the time anyone realizes you are gone, 等有人发现你不见的时候
[04:07] you will be safely away from here 你早已经远离此地
[04:08] and in the care of Captain Flint. 并受到弗林特船长的周全保护
[04:17] I remember Lady Hamilton’s face. 我记得汉密尔顿夫人的样貌
[04:22] But I know Captain Flint’s name. 但我听过弗林特船长的名字
[04:24] My father’s mentioned it in his letters. 父亲曾在他的信中提起过
[04:27] He says Captain Flint is the most wicked of the New World pirates. 他说弗林特船长是新世界最狡猾的海盗
[04:30] That he’s evil. 是个恶人
[04:32] Promise me that my escape isn’t some awful ruse 答应我 这场逃脱不是为了将我
[04:37] to deliver me from one madman into the hands of another. 从一个疯子转交到另一个疯子的手上
[04:43] Captain Flint is a good man. 弗林特船长是个好人
[04:48] If you don’t trust my word about it… 如果你不相信我的话
[04:52] trust hers. 至少相信她的
[04:59] Where do we go? 我们要去哪
[05:04] Shut up. Just get it done. 别啰嗦 赶紧投就是了
[05:20] Where’s your count? 你的胜算如何
[05:24] Hard to tell. 不好说
[05:25] Everyone’s holding this one close. 大家都不愿多说
[05:29] Well, I’m hearing you’re up three. 我听说你暂时领先三票
[05:32] I have it as four. 我听说是四票
[05:34] – You have Dobson as a nay. – Yes. -道布森不支持你 -没错
[05:36] – Brewer’s a nay. – Yes. -布鲁尔也不支持你 -对
[05:37] – Winslow? – Winslow? -还有温斯洛呢 -温斯洛
[05:39] No, he’s a yea vote. 不 他会投给我的
[05:41] When did you ask him? 你什么时候问的他
[05:43] A little while ago. Why, has something happened? 不久前 出什么事了吗
[05:46] He got into it with Muldoon over last mess, 他跟马尔登吵了起来
[05:48] said Muldoon was chewing too loud or something. 说马尔登吃饭声音太大
[05:51] Muldoon brought his mother into it. 马尔登问候了他妈
[05:53] Muldoon’s in your camp, so Winslow flipped as a “Fuck you.” 马尔登是你阵营里的 所以温斯洛不再支持你了
[05:59] Seriously. 我说真的
[06:01] That’s a good one. 这理由真是绝了
[06:04] My seamanship, my prospects for garnering plunder, 我的航海技术 抢夺战利品的可能性
[06:09] my skill in a fight, the sound of my voice, 战斗力 我的嗓音
[06:11] the sound of another man’s eating. 还有手下吃东西的声音
[06:13] I suppose at the end of the day, 到最后
[06:15] they’re all functionally equivalent. 这些事情都一样
[06:18] A man casts his vote for 一个人投票的原因
[06:19] the same reason he does anything in his life. 就跟他做其他事的原因一样
[06:23] Why’s that? 为什么
[06:25] Because it feels good. 因为感觉好
[06:28] Three votes, four votes. 三票 四票
[06:30] 30 of them will change their minds 三十个人
[06:32] before they raise their hands tonight. 会在今晚投票前改主意
[06:35] The thing that will decide this vote hasn’t happened yet. 能左右投票结果的事还没发生
[06:42] You’re going to convince them they’ll feel better 你要说服他们 给你投票
[06:44] about voting for you over him. 会让他们感觉更好
[06:45] I think I’ve got a pretty strong case. 我觉得我的理由挺充分的
[06:49] His way, a lot of them will die tonight. 要按照他的想法 很多人今晚就会死
[06:51] My way, they won’t and we’ll gain the favor of a man 按我的方法来 大家不仅不会死
[06:53] who could move this place a step closer to sustainability. 还会得到一个能保护这里的人的支持
[06:59] Perhaps. 也许吧
[07:02] Though, still, his argument would seem to be the easier one. 但是他的说辞更具煽动性
[07:05] – You think? – Sure. -是吗 -是啊
[07:08] “Captain Flint will betray anyone to get what he wants. “弗林特船长为达目的可以背叛任何人
[07:12] Yesterday it was Mr. Gates, today it was me. 昨天背叛的是盖茨先生 今天是我
[07:16] Which one of you would like to be tomorrow?” 明天又会是你们中的哪位呢”
[07:21] Captain? 船长
[07:26] They’re ready. 他们准备好了
[07:39] There’s only one item for consideration tonight. 今晚要考虑的只有一件事
[07:44] Captain Hornigold? 霍尼戈德船长
[07:58] A man asks for your trust, 有人请求得到你的信任
[08:01] he asks and offers you things in the future. 他将来会给你东西以作交换
[08:05] And the brighter those things may be, 这些东西越是美好
[08:07] the more you must ask yourself, 你越应该扪心自问
[08:09] “What is it they are intended to blind me to in the present?” “他现在是想骗我去做什么”
[08:17] It’s no surprise that that man 毫无疑问 这个人会想
[08:19] wants to shift your attention to the future. 把你的注意力引向将来
[08:23] To the things he says he can give you. 引向他能替你实现的事情
[08:25] To the hardships he can remove. 引向他能替你解决的问题
[08:29] A most shining future it would have to be 只有五光十色的未来
[08:32] for him to blind you to the cowardly 才能让你们忽略
[08:35] and devious acts of his past– 他过去怯懦又邪恶的行为
[08:37] theft, betrayal, lies, murder! 偷盗 背叛 谎言 谋杀
[08:43] When we first elected to merge these crews… 当我们第一次通过选举合并这些船员…
[08:45] Where the fuck have you been? 你他妈去哪了
[08:46] A launch landed on the beach a short while ago. 一艘大艇刚刚在海滩登陆
[08:49] The news it brings is of the upmost importance. 大艇带来的消息事关重大
[08:51] More important than losing our ship to Captain Hornigold? 难道还能重要得过把船输给霍尼戈德船长
[08:53] Yes. 是的
[08:55] …Have been wrenched from us by men of the worst sort… 已经被最丑恶的人扭曲了…
[08:59] They’re supposed to be watching over the gold until we arrive. 他们应该看着金子 直到我们过去
[09:01] What the fuck are they doing back? 他们回来干什么
[09:03] Because there’s no longer any gold to watch over. 因为已经没有金子可以看守了
[09:06] It’s gone. 金子没有了
[09:08] – It’s gone. – Did he say gone? -没有了 -他刚是说没有了吗
[09:10] Did someone say gone? 有人说金子没有了
[09:12] The gold is gone. You hear that? It’s gone! 金子没有了 你听见了吗 没有了
[09:16] – The gold is gone! – I don’t believe it. -金子没有了 -我不信
[09:18] Who could’ve taken it? 会是谁拿走的
[09:35] This is clean. 这是干净的
[09:57] It is as if it never happened. 就像一切都没发生过
[10:00] Anything tying you to yesterday’s events is gone. 把你跟昨日之事联系起来的证据都被销毁了
[10:03] There will be questions, of course, 肯定会有人怀疑
[10:06] but should any find their way to you, 如果有人来问你
[10:08] know that the other girls are discussing openly downstairs 你要知道其他姑娘都在楼下议论
[10:11] Charlotte and her lover’s decision to escape together to Providence. 夏洛特和她的情人决定一起私奔去普罗维登斯
[10:16] All you need to do is say the same. 你只要也这么说就行了
[10:31] These will not fit you, but they are clean. 这些虽然不合你身 但都是干净的
[10:35] When you are ready, 等你准备好
[10:36] I will be downstairs and we can discuss what comes next. 就去楼下找我 我们商量下一步怎么办
[10:48] I was married to a man once. 我跟一个男人结过婚
[10:52] Rotten fuck… 那个禽兽
[10:56] raised his hands at me, 对我拳脚相加
[10:59] burned me, 烫我
[11:02] shared me with his men. 让他兄弟也操我
[11:04] I didn’t know any different, 我不知该如何是好
[11:07] didn’t know I could do anything about it. 不知道我能做什么
[11:11] Even if I had, 就算我知道
[11:13] I wouldn’t have thought I had it in me. 我也没那个胆子
[11:17] One day, we were in a tavern. 有一天 我们在一家酒馆里
[11:20] He was hurting me. 他在伤害我
[11:23] And a man saw it. 有个人看见了
[11:27] And he walked over… 他走过来
[11:30] and he slit his throat. 抹了他的脖子
[11:37] That was Jack. 那个人就是杰克
[11:41] I was 13. 当时我十三岁
[11:47] I always thought he saved me from something. 我一直觉得是他救了我
[11:51] Always been so fucking grateful. 一直对他感激不尽
[11:55] Now I wonder… 现在我想…
[11:59] maybe Jack took me from something 可能杰克不该救我
[12:01] I was supposed to figure my own way out of. 我应该自己想办法逃脱
[12:06] Maybe he took away the chance 或许他夺走了我
[12:07] to get strong enough to save myself. 变得强大 拯救自己的机会
[12:13] To grow up. 我成长的机会
[12:18] Instead, I went with him, 可我跟他一起走了
[12:21] did what he did, 他做什么我做什么
[12:23] did what the others did. 别人做什么我做什么
[12:28] Thought I’d become one of them. 我以为自己能成为他们的一员
[12:37] If I’m not what I was when I was born, 如果从前的我并不是真实的自己
[12:41] and I ain’t what I’ve become instead… 现在的我也不是
[12:45] what the fuck am I? 那我到底是什么
[13:02] She’s going to rest for now. 她要休息了
[13:05] I know this is the last thing you need to hear, 我知道你最不想听到的就是这个
[13:09] but me and the girls were talking. 但我跟其他姑娘谈过了
[13:13] We know what risks we face with the turns. 我们知道在这里做事面临的危险
[13:16] How to avoid them, protect against them. 知道如何避免 如何保护自己
[13:21] – What she did to Charlotte– – Don’t. -她对夏洛特做的… -不要说了
[13:23] That’s not something we know how to protect against. 我们不知道怎样保护自己免得遭殃
[13:26] Shouldn’t we be focusing on getting her out the door right now 我们不该想办法把她赶出去吗
[13:28] before it’s one of us next? 以免出现下一个受害者
[13:31] Please don’t be the voice of this. 不要这么说
[13:34] If you’re concerned that by removing her from this place 如果你担心把她赶走
[13:36] she could get violent with you, 她会对你不利
[13:39] there are men we can talk to 我们可以去找人
[13:40] about making sure she can’t hurt you. 确保她无法伤害你
[13:42] I don’t want to hear that again. 这话我不想再听到
[13:44] Not from you, not from the other girls, ever. 不论是你还是其他姑娘 都不许再提
[13:49] When no one in the world– 这个世界上没有人
[13:52] no one– no one– 没有一个人
[13:55] could care less about what those men were doing to me on the beach, 在乎那些人在沙滩上怎么对我的时候
[13:59] she did. 她在乎
[14:01] That means something to me. 这份恩情我不能忘
[14:03] So for as long as she desires, 只要她想在这里
[14:05] this place will be a safe place for her. 这里就是她的安全之所
[14:09] And those men you would talk to about solving this problem? 你说可以解决这个问题的那些人
[14:12] They value their relationship with me 比起跟你 伊莎贝拉
[14:15] far more than they do yours or Isabella’s 或是其他任何姑娘的关系
[14:18] or anyone on that floor. 他们更重视跟我的关系
[14:21] If I hear from those men 要是我听他们说
[14:23] that inquiries have been made about them, 有人找过他们
[14:25] I will not receive that news well. Is that clear? 我可不会高兴 听明白了吗
[14:36] Idelle… 伊黛尔
[14:42] please let the girls know I understand their concern. 请你告诉大家我理解她们的担心
[14:47] If any one of them wish to come to me, 如果有人想找我
[14:50] my door is open. 尽管来
[14:53] I will. 好的
[14:59] Two guardacosta men-of-war 我们到达时
[15:01] sitting right in the bay when we arrived. 两艘海防战舰停在海湾里
[15:03] We made our way down to the ridge and watched 我们爬至岭上眼看着他们
[15:05] while they ferried it all into their holds. 把金子一趟趟运进船舱
[15:07] Watched that gold disappear from that beach piece by piece, 眼看着那些金子一点点从沙滩上消失
[15:11] and watched them weigh anchor and set sail. 又眼看着他们起锚扬长而去
[15:13] When it was all clear, we walked the beach. 等四下无人时 我们去滩上走了一趟
[15:16] Not a fucking piece left behind. 一丁点金子都他妈没了
[15:19] Not a fucking piece. 全他妈没了
[15:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:33] What’s happening out there? 那边什么情况
[15:35] They’ve called council to debate how they wish to proceed. 他们要求开会讨论下一步怎么办
[15:38] That should be productive. 想必成果颇丰
[15:39] The good news for you is Hornigold’s support 对你来说 好消息就是霍尼戈德的支持票
[15:42] has disappeared completely. 已经散得干干净净
[15:44] There’s not a soul among them that has any appetite 他们之中再无一人还有什么兴趣
[15:47] for fighting over the fort tonight. 今晚夺取那堡垒了
[15:48] Without the gold, it all seems rather pointless. 没了金子 夺取堡垒也没意义了
[15:51] – And the bad news? – It’s chaos out there. -坏消息呢 -众人乱作一团
[15:55] Likely to be for some time. 我看要乱一阵子了
[15:57] There are as many proposals for what ought to be our next score 至于我们下一步要怎么办
[16:01] as there are men to voice them, 只怕是一人一个说法
[16:03] including ransoming that hostage girl of yours 还有提议将你收质的那姑娘
[16:06] for cash instead of favors. 拿来换赎金而不是求助
[16:09] If she’s ever delivered to us. 前提是那姑娘会被送来
[16:12] One way or the other, those men want to get paid. 不管怎样 大家只想拿钱
[16:16] And soon. 越快越好
[16:18] May we have the room, please? 能让我们商讨一下吗
[16:28] What a fucking mess. 真他妈一团乱
[16:31] We have to think very carefully 接下来这几步怎么走
[16:34] about how to navigate these next steps. 我们必须谨慎筹划
[16:37] The case for returning the girl to Charlestown 将这女孩送回查尔斯敦
[16:39] in exchange for reconciliation cannot come from me. 以换取和解的提议不能由我来说
[16:43] I’ve just had my authority challenged. 我的权威刚刚受到挑战
[16:45] Even on it’s merits, the argument would seem desperate 就算往好处想 这想法也显得急于求和
[16:48] and invite doubt and suspicion. 只会引人疑虑
[16:51] But if it came from you, we might just stand a chance– 但若是你来开口 我们或许还有机会…
[16:55] Let me stop you right there. 我得打断你一下
[16:57] There is no “we”. 哪里有什么”我们”
[16:59] We stopped being a thing of any relevance about an hour ago. 大约一小时前你我就没什么关系了
[17:03] Is that so? 是吗
[17:04] I believe I’ve been clear about the nature of my investment here. 我说得很清楚为什么要对此投入这么多
[17:08] The gold was the inducement. 吸引我的是金子
[17:10] – Now no gold– – It’s an unfortunate development -既然没有金子… -变成这样的确不幸
[17:13] that we have to adapt, and quickly. 但我们必须应变从速
[17:15] Adapt? I’ve had about my fill of adapting lately. 应变 我最近真是应变够了
[17:19] Doing your bidding, keeping the crew in line for you. 听你调遣 为你整训这帮船员
[17:21] I wasn’t the only one to benefit from that. 受益的并非只我一人
[17:22] It certainly seemed that way. 但看来就你一人得利了
[17:25] Even now you’re the only one benefitting from it. 即便金子没了 也就你能从中得益
[17:27] What are you saying, that I’m benefitting 你说金子没了我还能得益
[17:29] from the gold having disappeared? 是什么意思
[17:31] It certainly solved a number of problems for you, didn’t it? 显然你手上不少麻烦迎刃而解了 对吗
[17:35] I have half a mind to wonder if you didn’t orchestrate 我禁不住在想是不是你一手谋划了这一出
[17:37] this whole thing to your advantage. 以化解眼前急难
[17:40] Listen to me. 你给我听好了
[17:42] I understand your disappointment at this recent news. 我理解新来的消息让你很失望
[17:45] I share it. 我感同身受
[17:47] But I need your help. 但我需要你的帮助
[17:50] – They need your help. – Oh, please. -他们也需要你的帮助 -快得了吧
[17:52] Don’t try to convince me to do it for the sake of their futures. 别想拿他们的未来说服我
[17:55] For the sake of your own. 那就为你自己的未来
[17:58] Those men listen to you. 那些人听你的
[17:59] They give a shit about what you have to say. 他们多少还在乎你的意见
[18:01] What you think, what you want them to think. 在乎你怎么想 你想让他们怎么想
[18:04] Where else in the world is that true? 世上还有谁会这样
[18:07] Where else would you wake up in the morning and matter? 被众人看重的好日子你还想去哪里找
[18:11] You walk out on this, and where the fuck are you going? 这事你撒手不管 你他妈还能去哪
[18:22] You’ll address the men? 你会和大家说说吗
[18:27] Yeah. 是
[18:28] Many of them won’t want to hear it. 很多人都不会想听
[18:30] Don’t you want to discuss how you’ll approach them? 你不想商量一下如何开口吗
[18:37] I know what I’m doing. 我自有办法
[18:58] Some fuckin’ day, huh? 操蛋的一天 是吧
[19:04] I’m sure you idiots had half that money spent already. 你们这帮蠢蛋肯定都把钱花得差不多了
[19:08] What were you gone do with it? 你本来打算做什么
[19:11] Me? 我吗
[19:13] I was gone walk away from all you people and never look back. 我本打算离开你们 另觅新路永不回头
[19:18] I mean it. That money was license 我说真的 那笔钱本是
[19:20] for me to leave all of this and all of you behind. 我离开这地方以及你们这群人的本钱
[19:26] And any one of you who says 任何一个声称
[19:28] he didn’t at least consider doing the same 自己没考虑过这事的人
[19:30] is a lying sack of shit. 都是睁眼说瞎话
[19:32] Truth is, there’s only one kind of person 事实上 只有一种人
[19:34] who’d want to do what we do 会放弃更简单的道路
[19:35] if there was an easier way to survive. 选择我们这样的生存方式
[19:38] And because I don’t believe there is a rotten, 因为我不相信你们之中
[19:40] murdering fuck amongst you, 有冷血的杀人犯
[19:43] I don’t imagine I’m alone in having taken some comfort 我想我不是唯一一个想寻求安定
[19:46] in the idea of all of this coming to an end. 结束这种刀尖舔血生活的人
[19:54] But now… 但现在
[19:56] no gold. 金子没了
[20:00] We’re back to the same two choices we’ve known our entire lives… 我们又只剩下以往的两个选择
[20:04] toil for another man’s benefit 苦哈哈地给别人打工
[20:08] or steal for our own. 或是强取豪夺
[20:14] Unless… 除非…
[20:17] Captain Flint just showed us a third way. 选择弗林特船长刚给我们的第三条路
[20:24] Reconciliation. 和解
[20:29] Pardons. 赦免
[20:31] And not because we need to apologize for what we’ve done. 不是因为我们要为自己的所作所为道歉
[20:36] Not because we got any desire to go back to where we came from. 也不是因为我们想回去当初离开的地方
[20:41] But because maybe… 而是因为也许…
[20:44] with a little help… 在他人的助力下…
[20:47] this place could be the reason we never have to do either again. 这地方能让我们不必重归老路
[20:55] The question then becomes 接下来的问题是
[20:57] what do we have to lose? 我们得失去什么
[20:59] Truly amazing. 说得真漂亮
[21:03] With that one and the captain aligned, 再加上船长的支持
[21:05] there would seem to be no limits to their ability 看来他们操控船员情感的能力
[21:07] to manipulate sentiment among the men. 已经达到登峰造极的程度了
[21:13] Perhaps the men are swayed by the strength of the argument. 也许船员们是被诱人的提议所打动
[21:17] A political alliance with 与新世界
[21:18] the most dogged pirate hunter in the New World? 最顽固的海盗猎人结成政治联盟
[21:21] Because once they were friends? 因为他们曾经是朋友吗
[21:26] I think it’s clear what needs to happen next, Billy. 一切已成必然 比利
[21:34] So easy for you to betray your oath? 你就这么容易背弃你的誓言吗
[21:37] I’m aware of my oath. 我知道自己的誓言
[21:41] Those men are my brothers, same as yours. 这些人是我的兄弟 于你亦然
[21:46] But because they would march blindly to their end, 但他们要盲从船长走上绝路
[21:48] does that mean we must as well? 我们就非得也这么做吗
[21:51] If you and I know we have the opportunity 如果你和我知道我们有机会
[21:53] to save eight of them from that fate, 让八个人免受厄运
[21:56] give eight of them a real future, 给他们真正的未来
[21:58] and we can actually deliver, 这是我们真正能办到的事
[22:02] doesn’t our oath compel us to do so? 这难道不是誓言对我们的要求吗
[22:05] Are those eight men not our brothers as well? 那八个人就不是我们的兄弟了吗
[22:12] Do you think you could find eight men 你觉得你能找到
[22:14] that would see things the same way? 八个志同意和的人吗
[22:17] I do. 我能
[22:19] Men who would be willing to betray the captain, 会有人愿意背弃船长
[22:24] assist us in subduing him, 帮我们制服他
[22:26] and deliver him to the Navy by force? 把他强压到海军面前吗
[22:31] I do. 会的
[22:40] Then find them. 那就去找吧
[22:43] We’ll meet at the bluffs in an hour, 一小时后悬崖见
[22:45] then we move. 然后就行动
[23:51] Sit. 坐下吧
[24:07] I have some business to attend to. 我得去处理点事情
[24:10] Eat. 吃点东西
[24:11] When I return, you and I will discuss the road ahead. 我回来后 再跟你讨论出路的问题
[24:30] It’s better on Wednesdays. 周三是最好的
[24:43] Alice gets the leavings from the tavern on Tuesdays, 爱丽丝每周二都会收酒馆的残羹
[24:45] so on Wednesdays, it is a bisque. 所以周三这还是浓汤
[24:50] Friday, it’s more of a stew. 周五就成了乱炖
[24:54] And Saturday– I’m not even sure Alice knows 到了周六 连爱丽丝都不知道
[24:56] what to call that for her Saturday’s. 这东西算什么了
[24:59] Don’t you know who I am? 你不知道我是谁吗
[25:01] No, why? You famous? 不知道 怎么 你很有名吗
[25:05] – No. – Me, either. -不是 -我也不是
[25:08] Though I am working on it. 不过我在努力出名
[25:12] Jacob Garret, carpenter’s mate with the Intrepid. 雅各布·加勒特 无畏号的木工班长
[25:20] So you don’t want to tell me your name? 你不想说你的名字吗
[25:24] All right, suit yourself. 好吧 随你
[25:27] Yeah, a couple of the guys and I are working on a plan 我和几个兄弟在计划单干
[25:29] to split off and start our own crew. 自己组建新船队
[25:32] Now, I only tell you this so when you start hearing 我告诉你是因为 以后你听到
[25:34] Captain Jacob Garret stories, 雅各布·加勒特船长的故事时
[25:36] you’ll be able to put a face to a name. 能把我的脸跟名字对上号
[25:37] Jesus Christ, Jacob. She don’t need your life story. 天哪 雅各布 她可不想听你的人生故事
[25:42] Take her upstairs, fuck her already. 赶紧带她上楼操啊
[25:45] We ain’t got all night. 我们可没有整晚的时间
[25:49] If it makes you feel any better, Captain Jacob Garret 如果能让你好受些 雅各布·加勒特船长
[25:51] would never have a man like that on his crew. 绝不会让这种人待在他的船队里
[26:00] Why me? 为什么选我
[26:03] Because you’re new. 因为你是新来的
[26:05] And you seem nice. 看起来也挺不错
[26:09] What do you think? 你怎么说
[26:50] So, aren’t you gonna tell me the rules? 不跟我说说规矩吗
[26:55] No? 不说吗
[26:58] You’re supposed to tell me what’s allowed. 你该跟我说可以做些什么
[26:59] I tell you what I want. 而我跟你说我想做些什么
[27:01] You tell me how much it costs. 你再说个价钱
[27:04] No? All right. Not a problem. 不说吗 好吧 没事
[27:07] Well, why don’t we– 那我们就…
[27:10] look, all right, 好吧
[27:12] usually the girls would charge me five pieces… 通常这里的姑娘们会收我五块钱…
[27:17] I’m thoroughly boring, 我这人很无趣的
[27:18] not into any of the weird or controversial stuff. 没有奇奇怪怪的性癖好
[27:26] What do you think? 怎么样
[27:28] Does that sound fair to you? 你觉得可以吗
[27:56] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[27:59] You can’t do this. I’m sorry, she’s new. 你不能这样 抱歉 她是新来的
[28:02] Left another man downstairs 她还让楼下另一个男人
[28:03] under the impression he was her guest for the night. 也以为自己是她今晚的客人呢
[28:05] Look, I wasn’t trying to make any trouble, all right? 我没想找麻烦 好吗
[28:08] This is her fault, not yours. 这是她的错 不怪你
[28:11] In fact, 事实上
[28:13] the management would like me to make it up to you. 上头要我补偿你
[28:18] On account of the confusion. 抱歉给你造成了困扰
[29:55] I’m sorry, ma’am, but may I ask, 不好意思 女士 我能问一下
[29:58] how did you arrive in this place? 你是怎么会来这里的
[30:00] My father brought me here when I was a child. 小时候我父亲带我来的
[30:03] Was he one of them? 他也是海盗吗
[30:05] No, he was most assuredly not one of them. 不 他绝不是海盗
[30:08] I remember when my father 我记得当初我父亲说
[30:11] told me he was leaving for Carolina. 他要去卡罗来纳
[30:14] He left me behind. 他抛下了我
[30:17] He said Charles Town was far too coarse and violent a place 他说查尔斯顿太荒蛮无序
[30:20] to bring a child into. 没法带孩子去
[30:24] But you seem a formidable woman, ma’am. 但你看起来十分强大 女士
[30:27] Perhaps it was exposure to the challenges of this place 也许正是因为面对这里的种种挑战
[30:30] that made you the person you are. 你才会成为现在这样
[30:35] I suppose that’s one way to look at it. 要这么说也行吧
[31:26] We staggered our departures from camp 我们前后离开营地
[31:28] so as not to arouse suspicion. 以免引起怀疑
[31:30] Did you secure the skiff? 你弄到小艇了吗
[31:35] Billy, someone’s coming. 比利 有人来了
[31:49] What is this? 这是做什么
[31:53] Have you ever been tortured? 你受过折磨吗
[31:56] What? 什么
[31:58] Suffered pain applied by men 被人痛苦折磨
[32:00] who saw you as less than a man? 那些人根本就不把你当人看
[32:03] Saw you as an animal? 把你看作是畜生
[32:08] ‘Cause it isn’t actually the pain they’re inflicting 不是他们施加的痛苦
[32:10] that’s the most frightening part of it. 那不是最可怕之处
[32:11] It isn’t the fear of future pain. 不是对于将要受到的疼痛的恐惧
[32:15] It’s the knowledge 而是你知道
[32:18] that even when the pain stops, 即使疼痛消失
[32:20] even if they were to let you go, 即使他们会放你走
[32:23] that they’ve changed you. 但你已经被改变了
[32:28] That pain, that fear, 那种痛苦 那种恐惧
[32:31] that despair… 那种绝望…
[32:35] has made you someone else, 把你变成了另外一个人
[32:38] someone you barely recognize. 变成一个你几乎不认识的人
[32:41] Against your will. 尽管你不愿如此
[32:46] I said what I had to say to get out of that place, 我当时那么说只是为了逃出那里
[32:51] but I have no intention of honoring their offer. 但我并不打算接受他们的条件
[32:58] 10 pardons. 十个赦免名额
[33:04] I would fight to the death to ensure not a single one 我拼死也要保证我所有的兄弟
[33:07] of my brothers ever has to face what I faced. 不再经历我所遭遇的
[33:12] Now, if there’s a man on this crew that feels differently, 现在 如果这支船队里有人不这么认为
[33:14] that feels as though he’d be willing 觉得自己宁愿
[33:16] to accept another brother suffering that fate 看着其他弟兄受苦
[33:18] so that he might avoid it, 好让自己逃过一劫
[33:22] then that’s a man I need to remove from my crew. 这样的人决不允许待在我的船队里
[33:27] Right now, Mr. Dufresne here has identified you men 如今 迪弗雷纳先生正指出了你们
[33:30] as the most likely to represent such a problem. 最有可能是那种人
[33:36] Was he right? 他说的对不对呢
[33:37] Don’t appreciate being fucked with, Billy. 你他妈的耍我们呢 比利
[33:40] If you ain’t got the balls to stand up to Flint, maybe you– 如果你没种站出来反抗弗林特 那或许你
[34:01] There will be no more dissent against Captain Flint. 别再让我听到任何质疑弗林特船长的言论
[34:06] There will be no subversion of his plans. 我不允许任何人破坏他的计划
[34:10] There will be nothing but adherence 你们都给我记好了
[34:12] to the principal that we are none of us safe 我们是拴在一条绳上的蚂蚱
[34:16] until we are all safe. 一荣俱荣 一损俱损
[34:22] Does anyone have a problem with that? 有人有异议吗
[34:30] Then be on your way. 没有的话就散了吧
[34:50] Fuck! 妈的
[34:52] Is there another way around? 没有其他路可走吗
[34:54] Not without going back through the courtyard. 其他的路都得穿过院子
[34:56] And if they haven’t checked your cell yet, 就算他们还没查过你的牢房
[34:57] they will soon. 也很快就会来了
[34:58] When they see that you’ve gone, 要是发现你不见了
[34:59] they’ll search every inch of this fort until they– 他们会把堡垒翻个底朝天 直到他们
[35:15] They’re coming. 他们来了
[35:17] Oh, God. 我的天
[36:02] Let me help. 我来帮你
[36:12] Now go. 快过去
[36:15] Here, take this. 拿着这个
[36:59] I saved your life. 我救了你的命
[37:02] I killed him for you. 我为你杀了他
[37:07] Low and his crew. 洛和他的船员
[37:08] I killed them all to protect you. 为了保护你 我把他们都杀了
[37:11] You didn’t do it for me. 你才不是为了我
[37:15] You will turn on absolutely anyone, won’t you? 你可以背叛任何人 是吗
[37:20] So what’s the plan? 你打算怎么做
[37:22] Leave me to answer for this among the men? 留我一人独自跟手下解释这一切
[37:25] Assume they’ll tear me to pieces 看他们把我五马分尸
[37:27] for granting access to the woman 因为我给了一个女人特权
[37:30] who stole the girl out from under us? 而她却从我们这里偷走了这个女孩
[37:33] My death sentence? 你想看到我被处死
[37:36] Listen to me clearly. 给我听好了
[37:40] Put down that key, walk back through that gate, 放下钥匙 从那扇门走回来
[37:44] return the girl, 把女孩还回来
[37:46] and I will sort this with the men. 我会跟手下解释这一切
[37:49] You have my word. 我向你保证
[37:52] But lock that gate 但如果你锁上这门
[37:54] and there is no walking back through it, ever. 就没有回头路可走了 永远没有
[38:00] And I assure you, 我可以向你保证
[38:03] you will hear from me again. 我不会放过你的
[38:49] I know how you feel. 我懂你的感受
[38:52] Not that long ago, I was lost. 不久之前 我也迷失过
[38:55] Without friends. 没有朋友
[38:57] Without identity. 没有身份
[38:59] I thought there was no life for me that I understood 我当时觉得人生仿佛失去了一切意义
[39:02] and I felt as though that meant there was no life at all. 或许我就不该继续活下去
[39:06] But I was wrong. 但是我错了
[39:08] Especially in this place. 尤其是在这里
[39:11] There is always a life, 你总会活出自己的人生
[39:13] there is always a future, 总能掌握自己的将来
[39:16] as long as one is willing to build it for themselves. 只要你愿意努力争取
[39:20] Now, though, I am beginning to understand 尽管如今我逐渐明白
[39:22] there are limits to what one can build alone. 一己之力十分有限
[39:26] I can only scavenge leads 我不能一直靠
[39:28] generated by Eleanor for so long. 埃莉诺提供的信息赚点蝇头小利
[39:31] I have an appetite for something larger than that, 我想要的远不止这些
[39:33] and it requires expanding. 而要达到目的就需要扩张
[39:38] Proper spies. 我需要间谍
[39:40] Perhaps off the island as well. 不止是在岛上的
[39:43] For this, I need a partner with knowledge of the sea 所以 我需要一个对这片海域了如指掌
[39:46] and I need a partner I can trust. 并且能够信任的搭档
[40:00] No word? 还没消息吗
[40:03] No, no word. 没有
[40:07] If Eleanor says she’ll come down that hill with Abigail, 如果埃莉诺说她会带阿比盖尔下山
[40:11] she will. 那么她一定会的
[40:13] I understand that once the girl is delivered 我明白一旦那个女孩被救出来
[40:15] and Captain Flint’s set sail to return her to Charles Town 弗林特船长就会送她到查尔斯顿
[40:18] that you intend to join them for the voyage. 而你也会加入他们的旅程
[40:22] Is that true? 是真的吗
[40:24] With all due respect, Mr. Guthrie, 无意冒犯 格斯里先生
[40:27] what concern is it of yours? 这与你何关
[40:30] Charles Town, ma’am, is not London. 查尔斯顿和伦敦不一样 女士
[40:34] It may appear to you to be a civilized place, 也许那看上去是个文明的城镇
[40:36] but rest assured, it only appears that way. 但相信我 那里绝非如此
[40:40] Governor Ashe and his militia are men of the most brutal kind 艾什总督和他的民兵十分冷血残暴
[40:44] when it comes to enforcement of the laws. 尤其是在执行法律时
[41:12] Hello, Abigail. 你好 阿比盖尔
[41:17] I’m Miranda Hamilton. Do you remember me? 我是米兰达·汉密尔顿 你还记得我吗
[43:01] I don’t suppose you’d mind sharing that bottle? 不介意跟我分享一下手中的酒吧
[43:06] If you don’t mind, I’d prefer to be alone. 如果你不介意 我想一个人待会
[43:11] Shame. 可惜
[43:13] Because there is something we really ought to discuss. 我还想着有些事得好好跟你讨论一下呢
[43:18] If this is about Charlotte and Mr. Logan, I assure you– 如果是关于夏洛特和洛根先生 我向你保证
[43:20] I heard on the beach they’re in Providence. 我在海滩上听说他们在普罗维登斯岛
[43:25] Why, did you hear something different? 怎么 你听到了不同的消息
[43:29] Then what is it you wish to discuss? 你想讨论什么
[43:35] Best we do this in private. 我们最好私下里谈
[43:53] Can I have a word? 能谈谈吗
[43:59] Of course. 当然
[44:04] I’m waiting on a final tally, 我在等最后的统计
[44:05] but I believe we’ve lost 但我相信这几小时里
[44:07] around 18 defectors over the last few hours. 我们已经有十八个背叛者了
[44:13] Some due to loss of the gold, 有些是因为金子的原因
[44:15] some following Hornigold out the door out of loyalty to him. 有些选择追随霍尼戈德因为对他的忠诚
[44:19] Anyone we’ll miss? 有什么重要的人吗
[44:21] Mr. Dufresne. 迪弗雷纳先生
[44:23] Really? 真的
[44:24] He saw the crew’s overwhelming support for you, 由于大部分船员对你的强烈支持
[44:27] felt his resentment towards you had become an impediment 他觉得自己对你的憎恶已经使他无法
[44:29] in his existing amongst them. 在他们之中继续生存下去了
[44:31] So we are without a quartermaster. 所以现在我们没有舵手了
[44:35] For the moment. We should take care to steer the men 目前来看 我们该尝试
[44:38] towards a replacement from Hornigold’s men. 从霍尼戈德的手下里寻找替代的人选
[44:41] Someone to fold the two crews together 一个能将两组船员团结在一起
[44:42] but not someone who’s gone offer you any personal resistance. 但又不会抵触你的人
[44:45] I was thinking Mr. Scott might be an ideal candidate. 我想斯科特先生也许是个合适的人选
[44:48] Billy, I don’t mean to be blunt, but what the fuck are you doing? 比利 我就直说了 你他妈的这是干什么
[44:52] Why am I supporting your captaincy? 我为什么要支持你做船长
[44:54] Yes. 是的
[44:58] When I went into the water that night 那晚抢完安德洛玛刻号之后
[45:01] after Andromache, 我掉进了海里
[45:04] I remember losing my footing on the bowsprit. 我还记得自己不慎在船首柙桅上失足
[45:08] I remember as I was falling, 我还记得自己跌落时
[45:10] reaching out, grasping your hand. 我伸出手 紧紧抓住了你的
[45:14] And the last thing I remember before I went into the water 在我落水前的最后一个印象
[45:17] was feeling it slip away. 就是你的手正逐渐松开
[45:20] Now, I told the men you tried to save me. 我跟大家说的是 你曾试图救我
[45:24] But the truth is 但事实上
[45:27] it’s just as likely you let go 也可能是你故意放手
[45:30] and dropped me into the sea. 任由我掉入海中
[45:34] Which do you think it was? 你认为哪个才是真相
[45:37] Doesn’t much matter, as far as I can tell. 在我看来 这已经不重要了
[45:40] I’ll likely never know for certain. 我可能永远都不会得到答案
[45:42] It’s possible you’ll never even know for certain. 你可能也永远不会有答案
[45:45] And right now, I’m more focused 现在 比起过去
[45:47] on what comes next than what’s passed. 我更关心的是未来会发生什么
[45:51] I believe you were right. 我相信你是对的
[45:54] I believe that for what comes next, 我相信接下来发生的一切
[45:56] the men of this crew will need your leadership. 船员们会需要你的领导能力
[46:00] So I will do what needs to be done 因此我会不惜一切代价
[46:01] to preserve it and protect it. 维持和保护你的地位
[46:05] Mr. Gates turned his back on you. 盖茨先生对你毫无提防
[46:07] Don’t think for a second I’ll make the same mistake he did. 我绝对不会犯跟他一样的错误
[46:12] – Captain? – Yes? -船长 -什么事
[46:15] Word from the tavern. Miss Guthrie’s asked for you. 酒馆让我带个信儿 格斯里小姐找你
[46:59] Why don’t you introduce yourself? 你自我介绍一下吧
[47:21] Don’t be frightened. 不要害怕
[47:26] I’m a friend of your family’s. 我是你家族的朋友
[47:30] And I’m a friend of yours. 也是你的朋友
[47:37] You’re Captain Flint? 你是弗林特船长吗
[47:40] My name is James. 我叫詹姆斯
[47:45] James McGraw. 詹姆斯·麦格劳
[48:00] Where are you headed? 你要去哪里
[48:03] That’s a very good question. 这是个好问题
[48:07] I’m far too recognizable for the English colonies. 我在英格兰殖民地臭名远播
[48:11] I’d spend the rest of my days looking over my shoulder. 接下来的余生我必须小心翼翼地过日子
[48:14] It’s shameful… 真是可耻
[48:16] for a man who’s defended this place for so long. 对于一个向你这样誓死捍卫此地的人
[48:19] Cast aside by it. 他们却对你弃之若履
[48:20] Perhaps it has cast me aside. 也许是他们对我弃之若履
[48:23] Or perhaps it’s just taken me this long 又或许是我太晚意识到
[48:26] to realize this place has been dying for a long time. 这个地方早已死寂一片
[48:30] I may be an old man, but I see no reason 虽然我已垂垂老矣 但我没理由
[48:33] to allow it to drag me into my grave. 跟着这个地方一起走进坟墓
[48:36] What if you didn’t have to go anywhere? 如果你不需要离开呢
[48:39] Oh, England will have her island back, son. 孩子 英格兰会夺回她的岛屿的
[48:41] The day that happens, it’ll be a bad day to be a pirate here. 到了那天 这里的海盗就要倒霉了
[48:45] Unless we had something to offer them 除非我们能提供给他们
[48:47] that might change their thinking about us. 使他们改变对我们看法的东西
[48:50] You think there’s something valuable enough 你认为有足够宝贵的东西
[48:52] to make the British Navy forget that you and I are pirates? 足以使英国海军不追究你我是海盗这个事实吗
[48:57] And what do you think would have that kind of value to them? 你认为什么东西能如此有价值
[49:00] Not what. 不是东西
[49:02] Who. 是谁
[49:09] How soon before you can sail? 你最快什么时候能启程
[49:12] First light. No need to delay. 天亮就走 没必要拖延
[49:16] My father has left for the interior to lay the groundwork 我父亲去内陆为跟昂德希尔先生的
[49:19] with Mr. Underhill for the partnership. 合作奠定基础
[49:22] With any luck, by the time you return, 运气好的话 在你们归来之时
[49:24] you and Governor Ashe will be greeted by a group of handsome men, 你跟艾什总督将会被一群英俊的男士
[49:27] pretty wives, and rosy-cheeked children. 漂亮的妻子和圆润的孩子迎接
[49:31] Lawful citizens of New Providence Island, 新普罗维登斯岛的合法公民
[49:34] who, after decades of struggle, have finally have found a way 经过数十年的努力 终于能将他们的甘蔗
[49:37] to sell their sugarcane to honest markets. 卖给合法的市场
[49:41] You know, if you and I aren’t careful, 知道吗 说不定一个不小心
[49:45] we might actually see this thing through. 这事也许真能成
[49:52] I took her. 我把她带走了
[49:54] Without his consent. 没经过他的同意
[49:58] You know that, don’t you? 你知道的 不是吗
[50:00] I had the thought. 我猜到了
[50:04] His men warned him not to trust me. 他的手下警告过他不要相信我
[50:07] They told him that I would betray them all. 他们告诉他我会背叛他们
[50:14] Do you think there’s any chance he’ll survive this? 你认为他能逃过这一劫吗
[50:24] The things I have destroyed to reach this moment… 为了实现这一刻
[50:28] everything and anything that stood in it’s way. 我毁掉了妨碍我的一切事物
[50:32] And for all that effort, for all that sacrifice, 我付出的所有努力 我做出的所有牺牲
[50:36] it is now entirely reliant upon you. 现在全部交付给你了
[50:41] Trust is a funny thing. 信任是个有趣的东西
[50:43] When I pledged my support to Captain Flint, 当我选择支持弗林特船长时
[50:46] I believed the trust between us to be of the strongest kind. 我相信我们之间有最强烈的信任
[50:49] We both desperately wanted the same thing. 我们都迫切想得到一样的东西
[50:52] And that makes for good partners. 这使我们成为了一对好搭档
[50:55] But over the past few days, it’s become clear to me 但是最近几天 我开始认识到
[50:57] that the prize we both wanted 我们两个所求的财宝
[50:58] is becoming less a prize to him and more an obstacle. 对他而言不再是财宝 而成为了障碍
[51:04] You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? 你知道我指什么吧
[51:06] The Urca gold. 厄卡号上的金币
[51:08] I have feared for days that Flint 近日来我一直担忧
[51:10] might not want that gold to ever be found, 弗林特或许根本不想夺取金币
[51:13] that it would interfere 因为那与他的计划冲突
[51:14] with plans he held more important than gold, 比金币更重要的计划
[51:17] more important than wealth. 比财富更重要的计划
[51:19] And I have felt the ground rushing towards us ever since. 自那时起我感觉我们的冲突越来越严重
[51:23] And my greatest fear has been that in the moment 我最大的恐惧来自于
[51:26] he decided to end the hunt for the Urca gold, 他决定不再夺取厄卡号上的金币那一刻
[51:29] the moment he decided it 他决定为了自己的利益
[51:30] was in his interest to betray my trust… 背叛我们那一刻
[51:34] that he would find a way to do so 他会不惜一切代价
[51:37] by deception, by force, 不管用欺骗 武力
[51:39] by who the fuck knows how. 还是用什么操蛋的龌蹉手段
[51:41] But what I do know is 但是我确定的是
[51:42] that he would ask my help to make it happen. 他会寻求我的帮助来达到目标
[51:46] And by that point, the gold would be as good as gone. 那时 金币早已不知所踪了
[51:50] Any resistance I offered would be futile 我所做的任何反抗都将毫无用处
[51:54] and I would be just another tool 我只是他的另一个
[51:55] that he’d used and then promptly discarded. 用之即弃的棋子而已
[51:59] Why are you telling me this? 为什么告诉我这些
[52:11] A few hours ago, a launch arrived. 几小时前 有艘船回来了
[52:16] Two of our men who were scouting the Urca gold 两个监视厄卡号上金币的人
[52:19] were returning to the island against their instructions. 违反当时的指令 回到了岛上
[52:22] You see, they had been told very clearly by Captain Flint 要知道弗林特船长十分明确地命令他们
[52:25] to remain with the Urca until we arrived 看好厄卡号 直到我们回去
[52:28] to help us repare our assault on the Spanish beach. 以帮助我们准备袭击那片西班牙海滩
[52:32] So the moment I saw them approaching, 第一眼看到他们回来的时候
[52:35] my first thought was that 我首先想到的是
[52:36] the only reason they’d be returning early 他们提前返回的唯一原因
[52:38] was if the gold was no longer there. 只能是金币已被运走
[52:42] And I thought, “My God… 然后我想 “老天
[52:45] did Flint do this? 是弗林特干的吗
[52:49] Through some kind of luck or guile or fucking sorcery, 他是走了大运 还是施了什么诡计魔法
[52:53] did he reach across an ocean 能让他跨过大洋
[52:54] and make $5 million in gold vanish?” 使价值五百万的金币不翼而飞”
[53:00] And sure enough, just a few minutes later, 果不其然 几分钟后
[53:02] those scouts were standing in front of Captain Flint 两个侦察员站在弗林特船长的面前
[53:04] reporting to him the gold was gone, 向他报告金币已经不在
[53:07] on its way back to Spain. 正在被运回西班牙
[53:10] They told Flint the gold was gone. 他们告诉弗林特金币不在了
[53:13] Yes. 是的
[53:16] What did they tell you? 他们告诉了你什么
[53:20] The two scouts reported to me 这两个侦察员告诉我
[53:22] what they had observed on the beach, 他们在海滩上所侦察到的情况
[53:25] what had driven them to leave their post ahead of schedule 是什么使他们擅离职守
[53:28] and return to Nassau with the utmost haste. 以最快的速度提前返回拿骚
[53:42] That a tropical disease had befallen the Spanish camp. 原因是一场热带病降临了西班牙的营地
[53:46] Dozens dead or dying. 数十人或病死或奄奄一息
[53:48] Many more suffering, weakened. 更多的人受病折磨 虚弱无力
[53:53] Only a handful of men defending it, 只有一小部分人在保护厄卡号
[53:54] most barely even able to stand. 大多数人几乎无法站立
[54:02] The Urca gold is on that beach 厄卡号上的金币仍在海滩
[54:05] exactly where we left it. 丝毫未动
[54:09] And owing to a most fortuitous act of God, 因为上帝偶然的安排
[54:12] it is almost entirely undefended. 那里变得不堪一击
[54:18] So I offered those two scouts a deal 所以我给那两个侦察员提出了
[54:20] they simply could not reject. 一个无比诱人的提议
[54:22] Help me tell a very simple lie, 帮我撒个简单的谎
[54:25] I will employ a smaller crew to retrieve the gold, 我会召集一个小队夺取金币
[54:29] and our three shares 而我们三人分成
[54:31] increase five-fold. 提高五倍
[54:36] So, do you know of a crew 那么 你知不知道哪个船队
[54:39] who might be willing to aid in this endeavor? 愿意协助我们实现大业
[55:09] Go have a look. 看看什么情况
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme