Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] When my father arrives, I would like to propose to him 等我父亲到后 我准备向他提议
[00:14] that we don’t hang the pirates but we pardon them. 不绞死海盗 而是赦免他们
[00:16] Any man who proposes to pardon a traitor is himself a traitor. 提议赦免叛国者的人 自己就是叛国者
[00:19] I find his argument persuasive 我认为他的提议很有说服力
[00:21] and I find yours wanting, sir. 而您的说法稍欠不足 先生
[00:22] You’re so close to having everything you’ve wanted. 你差点就能获得想要的一切了
[00:25] I came to help you get it. 我是来帮你拿到手的
[00:26] I hear that one of the thieves assaulted another. 我听说两名海盗大打出手
[00:29] It was all in service of stealing a young girl 都是为了争夺一个年轻女孩
[00:31] intended to be ransomed to her father. 以勒索她父亲
[00:33] Her name was Abigail Ashe. 她叫阿比盖尔·艾什
[00:35] Lieutenant McGraw, my good friend Lord Peter Ashe. 麦格劳上尉 这位是我好友彼得·艾什勋爵
[00:37] Mr. Featherstone will announce to his shipmates tomorrow 费瑟斯通先生明天会向他的船员宣布
[00:40] that he has joined a new crew. Your crew. 他已经加入了一个新的船队 你的船队
[00:44] He can’t be on the ship right now. 他现在不能登船
[00:46] It could spoil whatever 会毁掉我们
[00:46] chances we have to retrieve the Urca gold. 夺回厄卡号上金币的任何机会
[00:49] I am fully committed to 我一定会将
[00:50] the removal of Captain Vane from that fort. 韦恩船长逐出那座堡垒
[00:51] You are talking about rendering Nassau completely unprotected. 你那样做就是把拿骚完全置于危险之中
[00:54] – I know. – What say you, Captain? -我知道 -你说怎么做 船长
[00:57] Fire. 开火
[03:26] It would appear we lost track of time. 我们真是快乐不知时日过
[03:47] – Fire! – Fire! -开火 -开火
[03:53] Take cover! 快找掩护
[04:09] Please. 求求你
[04:11] Please, stop. 求求你 别走
[04:13] Surely you must realize this is a fruitless errand. 你很清楚去这一趟只是徒劳
[04:16] The time for conciliation is well past. 调停的时机早已经过了
[04:19] I must try. 我必须试试
[04:21] Why? 为什么
[04:24] I’m the only one who can stop him, Pastor. 我是唯一能阻止他的人 牧师
[04:28] I’m the only one who knows why he’s doing it. 只有我清楚他为什么要这么做
[04:57] 给我的挚爱 不畏世俗 托马斯·汉密尔顿
[05:13] Your father said he would never let your proposal come to a vote. 你父亲说他绝不会让你的提议有投票的机会
[05:16] I do believe he meant it. 我相信他会说到做到
[05:18] Tell me what chance this has of success. Be honest. 告诉我成功的可能性到底有多大 说实话
[05:20] Ultimately there is 总的来说
[05:21] tremendous support for every part of the package. 我们还是受到了各方面的大力支持
[05:23] This entire battle is being waged over the pardon provision. 这场争论的关键是赦免令
[05:25] Without it, I could get this passed in a matter of hours. 如果去掉这条 我能不费吹灰之力就让它通过
[05:27] The rest of it is meaningless without the pardons. 没有赦免令其它一切就都没有意义
[05:30] They’re the only hope for redeeming Nassau. 这是拯救拿骚的唯一希望
[05:31] I know, which is why we’ll keep on fighting. 我知道 所以我们必须继续斗争
[05:34] I know your father is a formidable adversary. 我知道你父亲是个强大的对手
[05:37] So am I. 但我也是
[05:44] What is it? 什么事
[05:45] A moment please? 能单独聊聊吗
[05:53] I’m going to make arrangements to leave for the country. 我在打点一切 准备去乡下
[05:55] Leave? Leave when? 离开 什么时候
[05:59] Now. 立刻就走
[06:00] – Tonight. – May I ask why? -今晚 -能问问为什么吗
[06:03] This fight with your father. 这场与你父亲的斗争
[06:06] The more public it gets, the more visible it gets, 整件事越公开 知道的人越多
[06:08] the greater the liability I will be for you. 我对你的累赘就越大
[06:10] Liability? How could you possibly– 累赘 你怎么会是…
[06:12] The lieutenant’s ship arrived this morning. 上尉的船今早到了
[06:15] Returned from the Bahama Islands. 刚从巴哈马群岛回来
[06:19] I received word not long ago. 不久前我收到的消息
[06:22] The rumors about me and my relationship with him 关于我与他之间关系的流言
[06:24] have gone quiet the past few months he’s been away 在他离开这几个月里已经渐渐被人遗忘
[06:26] and I’m concerned that when he returns 我担心现在他回来了
[06:28] people will start whispering again. 大家又会开始偷偷议论
[06:30] Let them whisper. 让他们说去吧
[06:32] It’s not the rumors that concern me. 我担心的不是流言
[06:34] It’s the scrutiny that follows that. 而是随之而来的密切关注
[06:37] And what that scrutiny might unearth. 以及这种关注可能揭露的事
[06:40] So someone might discover you and he shared a bed. 你是说让人发现你与他同床共枕
[06:42] I’m concerned they might dig past that 我担心他们不止会发现这个
[06:45] and discover something 而是挖掘出比这更深
[06:48] far more damaging 更具毁灭性的
[06:51] than that. 秘密
[07:02] I can assure you, Mr. Gates’ death 我向你保证 盖茨先生的死
[07:04] is not one the captain took lightly. 让船长也很不好过
[07:06] When I arrived 当我到达时
[07:08] just after the deed was done, 木已成舟
[07:12] I saw the look on his face. 我看到他脸上的表情
[07:14] The pain it caused him to do what he did. 他为自己做的那一切而感到的痛苦
[07:19] But in that moment, he believed it necessary 但那时 他认为自己必须这么做
[07:21] to preserve the hunt for the Urca and her gold. 为了夺回厄卡号上面的金子
[07:27] Flint killed him? 弗林特杀了他
[07:33] Yes. 是的
[07:37] And he’s still captain? 而他仍然是船长
[07:41] How? 怎么可能
[07:42] After a brief interlude, 经过小小插曲
[07:44] the men saw what I am hoping you will see. 船员们明白了我正希望你明白的事实
[07:47] That with the gold still sitting on that beach, 如今那些金子仍然在海滩上
[07:49] he represents our best, perhaps our only chance of retrieving it. 他是我们夺回金子最大 或许也是唯一的希望
[07:53] Once this business with Vane and the fort is over, 一旦处理完韦恩和堡垒的事
[07:54] that is what the rest of us intend. 其余人就会着手进行这件事
[07:57] Rest of us? 其余人
[08:00] That’s why I’m here. 这就是我为什么会在这里
[08:02] You didn’t want me with the men. 你不想我接近船员
[08:05] You’re worried I’ll challenge Flint. 你怕我会动摇弗林特的地位
[08:06] Well, the thought crossed my mind. 我确实这么想过
[08:09] But I’m hoping 但我希望
[08:11] that once you have a moment to process all of this, 等你好好想明白这一切以后
[08:15] you’ll remember that you are the same man 你会记得你仍是那个
[08:17] who when handed a blank page pulled from Mr. Singleton’s corpse, 接过从辛格尔顿先生的尸体上搜出的白纸
[08:21] stood by the captain for the sake of the bigger picture. 为了大局支持船长的人
[08:25] Then you’ll realize you were right then. 然后你就会发现自己当时是对的
[08:27] And the same kind of perspective is what’s called for now. 而现在需要你当时那样的远见
[08:30] Enough! 够了
[08:34] I’m going to see my brothers now. 我要去见兄弟们了
[08:44] Until I know what you’re going to say to the men, 除非你说清楚你会怎么跟他们说
[08:49] I can’t let you say anything to the men. 不然我不能让你跟他们说话
[09:35] He returns at last. It’s good to have you back, Lieutenant. 终于回来了 欢迎你回来 上尉
[09:38] – Sir. – Welcome home. -长官 -欢迎回家
[09:45] Three months. 三个月
[09:48] Feels like twice as long. 感觉像过了六个月
[09:51] Our campaign against my father and Whitehall 现在正是开展反对我父亲和政府的
[09:53] has reached a most critical stage. 行动的关键时刻
[09:56] If you were able to secure the support 如果你能保证
[09:58] of the royal governor in Nassau, 拿骚皇家总督的支持
[10:00] it might just be the thing that turns the tide in our favor. 可能就能如我们所愿扭转形势
[10:02] There is no governor in Nassau. 拿骚没有总督
[10:06] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:09] I understand the dispute arose over a bribe. 我得知因贿赂出现了问题
[10:13] Money that Governor Thompson felt he was owed 汤普森总督认为某位海盗船长
[10:14] by a particular pirate captain. 应该给他的那些钱
[10:17] That captain recruited others. 那位船长却用作雇佣船员
[10:20] They demanded the governor leave the island at once. 他们要求总督立马离岛
[10:24] Thompson refused, at which point 汤普森拒绝了
[10:26] a dozen armed men broke into his home, 于是十二个人拿着武器闯入了他家
[10:28] dragged his wife and nine-year-old son out into the street 把他的妻子和九岁的儿子拉到大街上
[10:31] and slit their throats. 割断了他们的喉咙
[10:44] They let him live, so I’m told, 我听说他们留了他一命
[10:46] so he would tell the tale 好让他把这事告诉别人
[10:48] and so that there would be no misunderstanding 这样就能让所有人都知道
[10:50] about who is running Nassau now. 到底谁才是拿骚的老大
[10:52] Stupid fuckers. 混蛋
[10:55] By the time I left, men were beginning to occupy the fort. 我离开时 人们开始进驻堡垒
[10:58] Had I stayed another day, I’m not sure 要是再多留一天 我都不确定
[11:00] they would have let me leave with my ship. 他们会不会放我乘船离开
[11:03] But what is clear is this, 但是能够确定的是
[11:05] right now, there’s no law in Nassau. 现在拿骚已经没有王法可言
[11:15] I’m trying to imagine standing up before the lords 我在想象站在勋爵面前
[11:17] and suggesting pardons for these people. 恳求他们赦免这些人
[11:21] I’m having a difficult time of it. 简直难以想象
[11:24] The men responsible for this crime deserve to be punished. 犯下这种罪行的人应该受到惩罚
[11:28] But we cannot, we must not 但我们不能 绝对不能
[11:30] allow their actions to condemn the rest. 将他们的所作所为怪罪在其余的人头上
[11:33] As a matter of political reality, 从政治现实上来看
[11:37] our plan is dead. 我们的计划已经失败了
[11:38] Not necessarily. 不一定
[11:40] Beg your pardon? 你说什么
[11:41] The navy hasn’t made its case yet. 海军那边还没有表态
[11:44] The navy isn’t going to make a case. 海军根本不会表态
[11:46] The navy will do whatever Parliament tells it to do. 海军只会听议会的话
[11:49] We’re in a time of war. If the Sea Lords 现在正在交战 如果海军大臣
[11:52] were to recommend a change of strategy, who would ignore them? 下令策略有变 谁敢不从
[11:54] – The war has got nothing to do with it. – Doesn’t it? -跟战争没关系 -是吗
[11:57] Isn’t a lawless Nassau a weakness that Spain could exploit? 对于西班牙来说无法无天的拿骚不就是突破点吗
[12:04] How would you do it? 你要怎么办
[12:06] By offering our plan directly to the Sea Lords. 直接把我们的计划告诉海军大臣
[12:10] Making our case to them. 让他们支持我们
[12:11] – They’d hear you? – Yes, I think they would. -他们会听你的吗 -我觉得会
[12:15] Ahem, Lieutenant. 上尉
[12:17] May I speak with you in private, please? 我能私下跟你谈谈吗
[12:20] Now. 就现在
[12:33] It’s clear to me now that what lies ahead is the road to ruin. 显然 我们现在正走向毁灭
[12:37] And I’m asking you to stop this right now 我想请你这就收手
[12:39] before we’ve all gone too far to turn back. 趁一切还有转圜
[12:45] What do you see, lad? 你看到了什么 小子
[12:48] Leeward tower just lost another 10 foot of her wall. 背风堡垒的城墙又被轰下来十英尺
[12:52] The dust is still clearing. 烟尘都还没消散呢
[13:03] – You don’t like it? – No. No, no, no. -不喜欢吗 -不不不
[13:07] It’s quite good. 很好看
[13:11] But here’s the thing… 但是这样的
[13:13] the crew’s banner is a sacred thing. 船队的旗帜应该是神圣的
[13:16] It must simultaneously strike fear 一定要让强大的敌人
[13:19] in the hearts of hardened men 看到了也会不禁打颤
[13:21] while inspiring and unifying all those who sail under it. 同时又能激励船员 让大家团结一心
[13:25] It must be something approaching perfection. 一定要做到极臻完美
[13:30] Any idea what direction that might be? 能帮我指点下迷津吗
[13:32] Darling, I think we’ll both know it when we see it. 亲爱的 我想那种标志咱们一看就知道了
[13:35] Don’t you? 对吧
[13:42] Charlotte. 夏洛特
[13:49] Never sailed with a captain this particular before. 还没跟这么特别的船长出过海呢
[13:56] We all have the same swords out there. 我们拿着一样的剑
[13:57] We all have the same guns. 一样的枪
[13:59] But great art… 但伟大的艺术
[14:02] has felled empires 能使王国覆灭
[14:04] and therein lies all the difference. 这就是其中的差别
[14:06] I don’t understand what that means. 我不懂什么意思
[14:08] No, but I do. So not to worry. 但我懂 所以不用担心
[14:11] While the rest of this island sits about gawking 当岛上其他人什么都不干
[14:13] at the chaos of the day contemplating the end of the world, 呆看着今日的骚动 以为到了世界末日
[14:16] we would do well to use this time to prepare. 我们要好好利用这段时间做准备
[14:18] I’d like to be first men back in the water when the smoke clears 当硝烟退散时 我要第一个重新下水
[14:20] with every detail accounted for. 做足一切准备
[14:22] Well, while we’re on it, we still got details to sort 既然已经开始做准备了 还有很多细节要处理
[14:25] of a much bigger size than all that. 比这些事繁琐得多
[14:28] Stores ain’t procured, articles ain’t signed. 存货还未采购 协议还没签署
[14:30] I’ve seen the draft articles. I’m fine with them as is. 我看过协议草稿了 我都同意
[14:32] But the men ain’t. 但那些人可不是
[14:33] They got some changes you and I ought to discuss. 我们俩要讨论一下他们提出的变动
[14:36] Ooh, changes. 变动
[14:38] Yes. 没错
[14:41] You two making any progress? 你们俩有进展吗
[14:43] Slowly but surely. 聊胜于无
[14:47] I’m sorry, you were saying something about the articles. 不好意思 你之前说到了协议
[14:51] It can wait. 以后再说吧
[14:53] That ain’t letting up anytime soon. 反正这仗一时半会儿停不了
[14:57] Excuse me. 先失陪
[15:02] Fucking nightmare it must be up there. 外面一定跟他妈噩梦一样
[15:04] You think he’s still in it? 你觉得他还在那里吗
[15:06] Who, Charles? 谁 查尔斯吗
[15:07] He could get out of that fort without being seen. 他可以神不知鬼不觉离开堡垒
[15:09] He’s stubborn but he ain’t stupid. 他虽然顽固 但不蠢
[15:11] No, I’d say he’s terribly stupid when it comes to being stubborn. 不 他顽固起来简直蠢到极致
[15:15] Given a choice between capitulation and survival, 让他在投降和生存之间选
[15:18] I don’t image that to be much of a choice for him at all. 我觉得他没太多选择的余地
[15:19] He’s in that fort, I assure you. 他还在堡垒里 我肯定
[15:22] You think he’ll make it? 你觉得他能行吗
[15:24] I think Charles Vane is something you and I survived. 我们跟查尔斯·韦恩的事已经过去了
[15:26] What happens to him now is no longer of any concern to me. 现在他的死活与我无关
[15:33] This morning, you and Max. 今早 你和麦克斯
[15:39] You know what? I ain’t got no right. 算了 我没资格说你
[15:43] We’ll get through it. 我们会撑过去的
[15:45] Always do, don’t we? 我们一向如此 对吧
[15:58] Steady. 吁
[16:00] Stand. 停
[16:02] Ma’am. Ma’am, are you hurt? 女士 你受伤了吗
[16:05] Help me. 帮帮我
[16:24] Walk on. Walk on. 走吧 走吧
[16:36] It’s all right. I see a way through this. 没事 我想到办法了
[16:39] A way towards the end which we have all been seeking. 一个让我们都最终如愿的办法
[16:42] Thomas, he sees only the principle. 托马斯 他只坚持原则
[16:45] The right. 正确之举
[16:47] It’s inspiring. 这点很鼓舞人心
[16:48] It can be intoxicating. 甚至让人沉醉
[16:52] It’s why I love him. 所以我才爱他
[16:54] But you, you see the world as it is. 但是你 你会真实地去看世界
[16:56] You see its truths and how to navigate them. 你能看清真相 驾驭真相
[16:59] How to bend them to your will. 让其为你所用
[17:00] It’s why I love you. 所以我才爱你
[17:04] Men like Thomas need men like you. 托马斯那样的人需要你这样的人
[17:07] To protect them from the world. 来保护其不为世俗所扰
[17:08] And that is what I am asking you to do. 我对你的要求就是如此
[17:10] The danger is simply too great. 其中的风险太大了
[17:12] Anything that has ever been worth doing 如果没有一点风险
[17:14] has been worth doing in the face of a little danger. 有价值之事何以有其价值
[17:16] I have been the subject of enough ridicule and innuendo 我受了多少嘲笑和影射
[17:19] to know the difference between a little danger and mortal danger, 我清楚一点风险和致命风险的区别
[17:22] and I’m telling you that what you and Thomas and I 而你我和托马斯现在
[17:24] face right now is the latter. 面对的是后者
[17:27] What’s been going on in this house isn’t just some affair. 这里的事不仅是风流韵事那么简单
[17:30] No. No, it isn’t. 不 不是的
[17:33] But since when did you care what people think? 不过你何时在乎别人的想法了
[17:35] This isn’t a question of scandal. 这不是单纯的丑闻
[17:36] It isn’t a state of mind. They hang men for this. 不是心理问题 这是犯了死罪
[17:40] Don’t be naive. 别天真了
[17:41] When they have political motive, 要是别人有政治动机
[17:43] they use it as a pretense to hang men. 他们会利用这个作为杀人的借口
[17:45] Don’t treat me like I’m someone else. 不要把我看作别人
[17:47] I know what London is, too. 我也知道伦敦当前的情况
[17:49] Alfred Hamilton does not want those pardons issued. 阿尔弗雷德·汉密尔顿不想赦免那些海盗
[17:53] He has committed himself to 他尽了一切所能
[17:54] doing everything in his power to prevent it. 去阻止这件事发生
[17:57] And when he finds out what’s been going on in this house, 要是让他发现我们家的事
[17:59] he will use it to ruin us. 他肯定会借此毁了我们
[18:00] Even if he were to find out, 即使他发现
[18:02] he wouldn’t use it against us. 也不会用来对付我们
[18:03] Now who’s being naive? 到底是谁天真
[18:05] It would be just as embarrassing for the Earl 不论对我们还是对伯爵来说
[18:06] as it would be for any of us. 这都不是什么光彩的事
[18:08] Do you really think he wants that? 你真认为他想那样吗
[18:11] You are underestimating him. 你低估他了
[18:13] He will find a way to exploit it. 他会想办法揭露的
[18:17] Why take the risk? 为什么要冒这个险
[18:19] For the sake of the pirates of Nassau? 为了拿骚的海盗吗
[18:21] Miranda, I saw it. I was there. 米兰达 我在那里亲眼见过
[18:25] Thomas was right about its promise. 托马斯说得对 那里确实有前途
[18:28] And once the pirate issue has abated, 一旦海盗问题解决
[18:30] it’ll need help to rebuild. Help from people like us. 那里会需要人重建 需要我们这样的人
[18:37] You’re suggesting we go there. 你是说我们去那里
[18:39] A restored New Providence Island will need a governor. 新普罗维登斯岛恢复秩序后会需要总督管理
[18:42] Who better qualified to oversee the building 有谁比托马斯更适合
[18:44] of the New World than Thomas? 负责那个新世界的重建
[18:46] With these pardons, 要是能拿到赦免令
[18:46] we can accomplish that and leave London behind. 我们可以取得成功 离开伦敦
[19:00] I’ve known Admiral Hennessey since I was a boy. 我从小就认识亨尼斯上将
[19:04] He’s the closest thing I have to a father. 他就像我的父亲一样
[19:07] Let me raise the plan with him. 让我去跟他说这个计划
[19:08] Seek his counsel. There’s no risk in that. 问问他的意见 不会有危险的
[19:16] This is too important not to try. 事关重大 必须一试
[19:24] Fire! 开火
[19:33] – Reload the cannons. – Reload! Reload! -装弹 -装弹 装弹
[19:35] Quickly, boys, quickly. 快点 快
[19:37] Let’s go. Let’s go. 动起来
[19:39] Two-six, heave! 二来六去 加把劲哟
[19:42] Heave! 加把劲哟
[19:43] Fire! 开火
[20:00] – Two-six! – Heave! -二来六去 -加把劲哟
[20:03] Cease fire! 停火
[20:05] Cease fire! 停火
[20:06] – Cease fire! – Cease fire! -停火 -停火
[20:11] Prepare to move ashore. 准备登陆
[20:14] Ready the longboats. 准备大艇
[21:02] The courtyard wall’s destroyed. 院墙被毁
[21:05] A breach in the northwestern corridor. 西北廊被攻破
[21:07] Seaward-facing batteries are gone 朝海的火炮都废了
[21:08] as are most of the westward guns. 大部分朝西的也是
[21:10] How many did we lose? 死伤多少
[21:12] Seven. 死了七个
[21:14] Another nine injured. 还伤了九个
[21:16] How long do you expect? 你觉得还要多久
[21:19] Before the men are massing themselves on the beach 他们的人会聚集在沙滩上
[21:21] to begin their assault? 发起攻势
[21:24] Two hours. 两小时
[21:27] Maybe less. 也许更短
[21:37] Larson. 拉森
[21:40] Take her back to the cell. 把她关回去
[21:41] Make sure she remains safe while I’m gone. 我不在的时候 确保她的安全
[21:45] No one is to touch her. Understood? 任何人不许碰她 明白吗
[21:49] Aye. 遵命
[21:53] While you’re gone? Where are you going? 你不在的时候 你要去哪
[21:56] No matter how many of his men we kill, he can find more. 他的人我们是杀不完的
[22:00] Eventually they breach 最终他们还是会突破
[22:03] and we die. 而我们则必死无疑
[22:05] So you’re leaving? 你是要跑路吗
[22:06] It’s too great of a force to defeat 他们人太多了
[22:08] if we attempt to fight the body of it. 跟他们死磕绝不是办法
[22:11] Only way to beat it 要想获胜
[22:14] is to cut off its head. 只能干掉他们的头儿
[22:22] I had the misfortune of being in his presence 当昂德希尔先生听到你提议
[22:24] when Mr. Underhill received word of your proposal 说想跟他合伙 在你的船上卖他的货物时
[22:27] to form a partnership to sell his goods on your ships. 很不幸我恰好在场
[22:30] He said no. 他拒绝了
[22:32] But it was the manner in which he said no that is most promising. 但他拒绝的方式有很大回转的余地
[22:35] I don’t understand what it is he hopes to achieve by… 我不明白他想达到什么目的…
[22:37] His anger, I believe, was due to the fact 我认为他的愤怒源于
[22:39] that he wanted to say yes. 想要答应的本心
[22:42] – Ma’am. – What is it? -女士 -什么事
[22:44] Ma’am, an errant shot from the warship 战舰的流弹
[22:46] hit a set of stores outside the southwest gates. Set it ablaze. 击中了西南门外的商店 还起火了
[22:48] How close to the Intrepid’s storehouse there? 那里离无畏号的仓库有多远
[22:50] A few hundred yards, ma’am. 约几百码 女士
[22:51] The problem is it’s been freshly stocked with… 但那里刚装满了…
[22:53] With powder, I know. Inform Mr. Lawrence 火药 我知道 通知劳伦斯先生
[22:57] he needs to move his powder stock 得马上将他的火药库存
[22:58] to my warehouse here immediately. 转移至我的仓库
[23:00] And ask Virgil to take five men to help put out that fire. 让维吉尔带上五个人去灭火
[23:03] – Any sign of capitulation? – Ma’am? -有投降的迹象吗 -您说什么
[23:06] Captain Vane, has he made any signal to surrender? 韦恩船长发出投降的信号了吗
[23:09] No, ma’am. 没有 女士
[23:11] You’re dismissed. 你先下去吧
[23:13] What the fuck does that mean? He wants to say yes. 这他妈什么意思 他想要答应的
[23:17] You desire legitimacy in the eyes of London. 在伦敦方面看来你想要将生意合法化
[23:20] But you cannot have it until you find a way 但只有不再运送贼赃
[23:21] to ship something other than stolen goods. 这才可能实现
[23:25] The landowners want greater profits. 地主们想要更高的利润
[23:28] But they cannot have them until they find a way 但只有让他们成功将商品
[23:30] to ship their products out of the port of Nassau 从拿骚的海港运出去
[23:33] free from the danger of the pirates. 不受海盗威胁 这才有可能实现
[23:36] There is a partnership to be had here. 这是个合伙的机会
[23:39] I can broker it. 我能从中牵线
[23:40] And there is only one thing standing in the way. 如此一来 只剩一个阻碍
[23:43] If you were to appear to divest yourself 如果你能撇清
[23:46] of your association with the crews on account… 与涉事船队之间的关系…
[23:48] You are unbelievable. 你简直不可理喻
[23:50] All I’d have to do is give up the fence 我只需要放下防御
[23:52] and you can make all my dreams come true. 你就能让我梦想成真
[23:54] You’re a smart girl, Eleanor. 你是聪明姑娘 埃莉诺
[23:57] And though I know you’re standing there, 虽然我知道你这样站着
[23:59] parsing this, trying to identify 脑中分析 想要找出
[24:01] how my interests diverge from yours here, 我们之间的利益冲突
[24:04] I suspect you’re not finding it. 但你应该根本找不到
[24:06] And it’s because it isn’t there to be found. 因为冲突本就不存在
[24:18] You want me to prove to Underhill 你想让我向昂德希尔证明
[24:20] that I can be his partner? 我可以成为他的合作伙伴
[24:23] That I can be trustworthy? 我值得信赖
[24:25] Then you have to prove the same to me. 那你也得给予我相同的保证
[24:28] I have spent a lifetime exposed to your self-serving lies. 你这些自私自利的谎言我已听过太多
[24:31] They’re the manure from which I sprouted. 简直就是从小听到大
[24:35] And if I can identify the specific motive or not, 不管我能否确认你的具体动机
[24:39] I still come to expect that stench anytime you darken my door. 我依然能嗅出阴谋的味道
[25:03] Find Mr. Silver for me, if you please. 请帮我把西弗尔先生找来
[25:05] Captain. 是 船长
[25:07] You’ve explained to your men 你跟你的人解释过
[25:08] their responsibilities here? 他们在此的职责了吗
[25:10] Aye, they know your plans to 是的 他们清楚
[25:11] recover the gold must be kept secret and silent. 你夺回金币的计划必须秘而不宣
[25:13] If it were to be discovered by another crew, 如果让别的船队发现了
[25:15] they could become competition for its retrieval. 他们很可能成为我们的竞争对手
[25:19] You know how to keep a secret between three men? 你知道要怎么在三人之间保守秘密吗
[25:21] Shoot two of them. 杀掉其中两个
[25:23] What kind of fool tries to keep a secret amongst 100? 想要瞒过百人岂不徒劳
[25:27] The faster we retake the fort, 我们越快夺回堡垒
[25:28] the faster you’ll be back on the water 你就能越快重回海上征途
[25:30] en route to the Urca with my men in your service. 在我船员的帮助下追猎厄卡号
[25:32] Even if the information were to be divulged 即使信息泄露了
[25:34] that the gold is still to be won, 谁能夺得金币仍凭各家本领
[25:36] even if another crew could discern its specific location, 即使其他船队能知道厄卡号的具体位置
[25:39] even if they could refit 即使他们能快速重整
[25:40] rapidly enough to get out there ahead of you, 抢在你前面下水
[25:42] they’d still be facing a warship 想要抢走金币
[25:43] standing between them and their prize. 他们还得面对你的战舰
[25:45] Adhere to our plan, you will have your gold 坚持我们的计划 你将获得金币
[25:47] and I’ll have my fort. 而我将夺回我的堡垒
[26:03] What are you doing here? 你来这做什么
[26:04] I need to speak with you alone. 我得单独跟你谈谈
[26:07] You need to leave here right now. 你得马上离开
[26:08] I will see you when I am able. 我有空的时候会去找你
[26:10] I have come upon some information which changes things for you. 我这儿有一些会让你改变主意的消息
[26:13] You must not move against that fort. 你切不可攻打那座堡垒
[26:15] Miranda, you don’t understand what’s going on. 米兰达 你不明白现在的状况
[26:16] I understand why you need that fort. 我明白你为什么要拿下堡垒
[26:19] I understand why you need that gold. 为什么要抢到金子
[26:22] I understand why you need this island. 为什么需要这座小岛
[26:23] I understand it all because I was there 这一切我都懂 因为我们的好日子结束
[26:26] the day our lives ended and all of this began. 这一切开始的时候 我就置身其中
[26:28] But I have been devoted to you since that day. 但从那天起我就是你的人了
[26:33] I have been loyal 从那天起 我就忠于你
[26:34] and protective and fucking committed to you since that day, 保护你 他妈的和你一条心了
[26:37] and I am asking you to come with me 我请求你跟我来
[26:41] so that I can save your life. 好让我救你的命
[26:49] There’s an opportunity here today. 现在有一个机会摆在这儿
[26:51] An opportunity that may not present itself again. 或许是机不可失失不再来
[26:54] If we act right now, 如果我们现在行动起来
[26:56] we can prevent a catastrophic loss to the Empire. 就能让帝国避免一场灾难性的损失
[26:59] We can make England stronger tomorrow than she is today. 我们能让英格兰的明天比今天更强大
[27:01] We can save Nassau and all it takes 我们能拯救拿骚
[27:04] is for us to do a very reasonable thing. 而我们需要做的只是一件万分合理的事
[27:07] Military pardons? 军事赦免吗
[27:08] I know how it will be perceived, sir. 我知道别人会怎么看 长官
[27:11] I know how it looks for me 我知道就算此刻在您面前提出这个话题
[27:12] to even raise the subject with you here. 您会怎么看我
[27:14] But this is too important to be deterred by dangers imagined. 但这事关重大 容不得因臆想的危险而否决
[27:17] And if I have learned anything from you, 如果说我从您身上学到了什么
[27:19] it is that it is moments like these 那就是像这种时刻
[27:21] that are the precise measure of a man’s courage. 才能精确衡量一个人的勇气
[27:24] Good God. 天呐
[27:27] You perceive the danger about this to be imagined. 你认为这件事的危险是臆想出来的
[27:32] I told you when this began to be careful of those people. 我从一开始就告诉过你要小心那些人
[27:37] To be aware of just how sharp and unexpected the knife would be 我还告诉过你 如果你要轻视危险
[27:41] if you discounted that danger. 就要清楚那刀有多么锋利 多么出其不意
[27:45] I’d thought you’d heard me, son. 我以为你会听我的话 孩子
[27:54] I heard you, sir. 我听了 长官
[27:56] But I’ve come to see that you and I were wrong about him. 但我发现你和我都看错他了
[27:59] Lord Hamilton isn’t someone we should be wary of, 汉密尔顿勋爵不是我们应该提防的人
[28:02] he is exactly the kind of man we should be listening to. 他恰恰是我们应该听从的人
[28:05] On the day I was made an officer, 我被任命为军官的那天
[28:07] you pulled me aside. 你把我拉到一旁
[28:10] You told me how proud you were of me. 你告诉我你多么为我骄傲
[28:13] You told me that a measure of a man 你说要衡量一个男人
[28:15] is in the moment when he is confronted by himself. 就是要看他面对自我的时候
[28:17] By opposing voices in his head, 让心声在脑海中对立
[28:19] both arguing that they are right, but one has to be wrong. 双方各执一词 但肯定有一个是错的
[28:22] To know the difference in that moment, 在那一刻知晓双方的差异
[28:23] that is what makes an officer. 才是一个军官应该具备的品质
[28:25] What makes a man. 也是一个男人的品质
[28:27] Well, I see the difference here, sir. 我知晓这差异 长官
[28:31] I know it. 我很清楚
[28:49] He arrived just before you did. 他比你早来了一步
[28:52] And he told me what you did. 他告诉了我你干的好事
[28:54] After he invited you into his home, 他邀请你去他家
[28:57] trusted you to assist his son and daughter, 放心地托你辅助他的儿女
[29:00] and you flagrantly violated that trust. 你却罪大恶极地违背了那份信任
[29:03] Sir, I don’t know what he told you, but– 长官 我不知道他给你说了什么 但…
[29:04] Yes, you do. 不 你知道
[29:07] I would like to defend you. 我是想替你辩解的
[29:09] I would like to remind myself that every man has his flaws, 我想提醒自己人无完人
[29:12] his weaknesses that torment him. 每个人都有让自己痛苦的弱点
[29:16] I would like to help you recover from yours. 我想帮你克服自身的缺点
[29:20] But not this. It is too profane. 但不是这种 这过于伤风败俗
[29:22] It is too loathsome to be dismissed. 弃之不顾太让人作呕
[29:27] This is your end. 你玩完了
[29:29] Sir, please let me explain. 长官 请容我解释
[29:30] Be grateful it didn’t happen on the gallows. 庆幸没闹上绞刑架吧
[29:33] You thought I wouldn’t hear what you’d done? 你以为我不会听说你干的好事吗
[29:36] In my own house? 就在我自己的家里
[29:38] That not even the faintest whisper of it would reach me? 一点流言蜚语我都不会听闻吗
[29:42] Now, this ends quietly, 这一切将静悄悄地结束
[29:47] permanently, 永远地
[29:49] and in the manner of my choosing. 以我选择的方式结束
[29:53] You are summarily discharged from service. 你将立刻退役
[29:57] No charges will be drawn against you 你不会受到任何指控
[29:59] provided you leave London quietly 只要你悄然地离开伦敦
[30:01] and are neither seen nor heard from again. 从此杳无音讯
[30:06] If either the Earl or I 如果伯爵或是我
[30:08] feel that this bargain has been breached, 认为你违背了这笔交易
[30:11] the charges brought against you will be swift and unyielding. 对你的指控将即刻成立且不容商量
[30:28] Where’s Thomas? 托马斯在哪
[30:30] They came. The Earl’s men. 他们来了 伯爵的人
[30:33] It happened quickly before I could do anything to stop it. 一切发生得太快 我来不及出手阻止
[30:36] – They took him. – Took him? Took him where? -他们把他带走了 -带走了 带去哪
[30:41] Bethlem Royal Hospital. 贝特莱姆皇家医院
[30:44] He is to be committed there, 由于他听说我和你通奸之后
[30:46] owing to his uncontrollable grief 悲痛得无法自拔
[30:48] over having learned of my affair with you. 他将会在那里入院治疗
[30:51] – Our affair? – That is what the story will be. -我和你通奸 -对外是这么说的
[30:55] I have been given until nightfall 我被勒令黄昏前
[30:58] to vacate this house. 搬出这栋房子
[31:00] And then you and I are to disappear. 随后我和你就要销声匿迹
[31:04] I have friends in Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels. 我有朋友在阿姆斯特丹 巴黎 布鲁塞尔
[31:08] I can get you set up comfortably. 我能把你们安置妥当
[31:10] Perhaps at some point, 或许有朝一日
[31:10] I can figure out a way to get you back here. 我能想法子让你们回来
[31:13] – I’m not leaving. – James. -我不走 -詹姆斯
[31:15] – We’re gonna get him out of there. – We can’t. -我们要救他出来 -做不到
[31:17] – You watch me. – You think you’re angry about this? -走着瞧 -你觉得就你生气吗
[31:19] – I’m beyond that. – I am enraged! -说得太轻巧了 -我快炸了
[31:26] He is my husband. 他是我的丈夫
[31:30] Before they took him away, he made me promise him… 他被带走之前 让我向他保证
[31:36] that no matter what happened next, that you and I… 不论还会发生什么事 我和你
[31:41] would take care of each other. 我们要相互照应
[31:45] The danger here is real. 这里真的很危险
[31:48] Thomas is gone. 托马斯不会再回来了
[31:51] And now you and I must leave this place. 现在我和你必须离开这里
[31:58] We need to get you moving. 我们得把你们送走
[31:59] When we get to the harbor, I’ll arrange passage for you. 我们到港口后 我会为你们安排船只
[32:02] Anything you need that you don’t have, I’ll see sent to you. 你们没有的必需品 我都会让人送去
[32:04] In the meantime, my friends 还有 我的朋友们
[32:06] will ensure that you’re taken care of. 会好好照顾你们
[32:10] We won’t be with your friends. 我们不会去找你的朋友们了
[32:16] We’re not going to Paris. 我们不去巴黎
[32:17] Or Brussels or Amsterdam. 也不去布鲁塞尔或阿姆斯特丹
[32:20] Then where are you going? 那你们去哪儿
[32:25] Open the crate. 打开箱子
[32:29] Pass ’em down. Pass ’em down. 传过来 传过来
[32:46] Idelle said you were looking for me? 伊黛尔说你找我
[32:47] To your knowledge, have any of Flint’s crew 据你所知 弗林特的船员
[32:50] made their way up to the brothel since coming ashore? 上岸以后有没有来过妓院
[32:54] Not that I’m aware of. 据我所知没有
[33:00] Back from a lengthy journey 在海上漂这么久
[33:02] and not one of them has felt the need to have a go? 竟然没有一个人要解决生理需求
[33:06] Preparing for battle. 他们在为战斗做准备
[33:08] Perhaps they have set pleasure aside for the moment. 可能他们是暂时将享乐放一边
[33:11] Or maybe they was told to stay the fuck away from here. 要不就是他们奉命离这里远点
[33:15] To prevent them from divulging a secret. 防止他们走漏了风声
[33:26] – Charlotte. – Don’t. -夏洛特 -别吵
[33:29] – What? – You’re crowding me. -怎么了 -你打扰到我了
[33:31] I understand this is very important to you, 我知道这对你很重要
[33:33] but I can’t work like this. 但是你这样我没法工作
[33:47] You have regular custom with the men of Captain Flint’s crew, yes? 弗林特船长的船员经常光顾你 对吗
[33:53] It’s all right. 没事的
[33:56] Just one. He won’t let the others near me. 就一个 他不准其他人和我亲近
[33:58] Has he paid you a visit yet since his recent arrival? 他这次上岸以后来找过你吗
[34:01] No, but he will. 还没有 不过他会来的
[34:04] Can’t stay away for long, that one. 那个人忍不了太长时间
[34:06] If or when he finally decides to visit you, 如果他真的来找你了
[34:09] I’d like to know what he has to say about the Urca gold. 我想从他嘴里知道厄卡号金币的消息
[34:12] You haven’t heard? 你还没听说吗
[34:19] Everyone’s saying it wasn’t there. 大家都说金币不在那里
[34:21] They ran into a man of war instead, managed to nick that ship. 他们遇上了一队海军 还偷了他们那艘战舰
[34:24] Yes, I know. Just indulge me, will you? 我知道这事 就帮我这个忙好吗
[34:28] Mr. Rackham. 拉克姆先生
[34:30] – A word. – With me? -借一步说话 -叫我
[34:39] Thank you, love. 谢啦 宝贝
[34:43] “Thank you, love?” “谢啦 宝贝”
[34:47] – What’s this? – We need to talk about these articles. -这是干什么 -我们得谈谈协议
[34:50] And I thought it best if we could have the conversation 而且我认为最好是我和你
[34:52] just you and I. 两个人来谈
[35:03] All right. What’s the matter with the articles? 好吧 协议怎么了
[35:06] A few things. 几件事
[35:10] – Max– – Let me stop you there. -麦克斯… -我先打断你一下
[35:12] Yes, it’s unorthodox to 我承认 这是不太合规矩
[35:14] entitle a woman to a share of the profits, 让一个女人和我们分一杯羹
[35:15] but this is clearly a special case. 但这次显然情况特殊
[35:18] That particular woman is a font 那个女人能在窑子里
[35:19] of prostitutional intelligence. 掌握大量情报
[35:22] And believe me, if I could see a way to replace her, I would. 相信我 如果有其他方法代替她 我会的
[35:26] But at the moment, she is worth far, far more to this crew 但在眼下 她对我们船队意义重大
[35:29] than the share it costs to have her. 比之分给她的好处 简直是九牛一毛了
[35:30] I understand, but you must understand 我理解 但也请你谅解
[35:33] that’s not an easy thing to sell men on a new ship 要让人适应新船队的
[35:37] used to a certain way of doing things. 新的行事准则可不是容易的事
[35:38] Are you saying you can’t sell it? 你是说你说服不了他们
[35:40] No, I might be able to with a great deal of cajoling. 不 花大功夫哄哄他们还是可以的
[35:44] The problem is Max’s share 问题是分钱给麦克斯
[35:46] ain’t the only item the men took issue with. 不是船员们唯一看不惯的事
[36:20] Fuck’s your problem? 你他妈什么事
[36:22] The crew have elected to set sail. 船员们决定起航了
[36:24] Yeah? 是吗
[36:25] Small prize nearby. 附近有一笔小生意
[36:27] Probably not much by way of profit, 可能拿不到多少钱
[36:28] but an easy prize to consummate our new arrangement. 但是容易得手 有利于我们的新计划
[36:35] That’s good news, then, yeah? 这是好事啊 不是吗
[36:39] So again, fuck’s your problem? 那你他妈到底什么事
[36:47] There was a complication 协议的最后
[36:49] in the finalizing of the articles. 有点棘手
[36:51] Opposition from the men 船员们不满意
[36:53] on two particular issues. 两项条款
[36:55] Shit. I knew this was gonna happen. 妈的 我就知道会这样
[36:59] – It’s the whore’s share, ain’t it? – It is. -是分钱给妓女的事吧 -没错
[37:01] Resistance to the idea of formalizing her interest in writing. 他们反对将她的那份分成正式写进协议
[37:04] It’s the second of the two issues I find more troubling. 但我觉得第二个问题更麻烦
[37:07] – What’s that? – You. -是什么 -你
[37:10] It would appear that while the crew seems able to forgive 看样子船员们也许能原谅
[37:13] or at least forget my part 或至少能忘记我
[37:15] in the Mr. Hamund situation, 对哈蒙德先生犯下的错事
[37:18] they are aware that you were the prime mover behind it 但他们很清楚你是当时的幕后推手
[37:20] and they are less willing to forgive it or forget it in your case. 他们不想原谅也无法忘记这是你的错
[37:24] They don’t want me nor the whore? 他们想把我和那个妓女都踢开
[37:27] It was put to me that 他们是让我
[37:28] they will accept one or the other, but not both. 留你或者留她 但不能都留下
[37:32] Fucking hell. 真该死
[37:34] How are we gonna get her to keep turning out those leads 要是她知道她拿不到钱
[37:36] when she finds out she ain’t getting her own share? 我们怎么让她继续给我们提供线索呢
[37:46] What? 什么
[37:47] It’s only temporary. Till I gain their trust. 这只是暂时的 只要我取得他们的信任
[37:50] Sooner than later, I’ll be able to make the case to them directly. 我迟早会和他们摊牌
[37:53] And you’ll be back sailing with us 然后你就能像什么都没发生过一样
[37:54] like this never happened. 和我们一起出海了
[37:57] You chose her. 你选了她
[37:59] They gave me a choice, but it was no choice. 他们虽然给了我选择 但我其实别无选择
[38:01] Had I gone the other way, 如果我选了你
[38:03] they’d be stewing about how I value my relationship with you 他们会觉得我重视我俩的关系
[38:06] over securing their leads. 多过于保证他们的线索来源
[38:07] It would have cost me their trust and then the captaincy. 那我会失去他们的信任 和船长的位置
[38:10] Most assuredly soon there after. 肯定很快就会如此
[38:12] This is what is best for both of us in the final analysis. 归根结底这样才是对我俩最好的
[38:14] We will sail at the head of this crew, 我们会成为这队船员的老大
[38:17] it just requires this sacrifice in the short term to ensure it. 只是现在需要暂时的牺牲来确保这一点
[38:20] Anne? Anne? 安妮 安妮
[38:32] Perhaps it would help if we went back to the beginning? 不如我们还是从头理一遍吧
[38:34] You said you were captured by the navy. 你说你被海军抓了
[38:36] You said you escaped their custody, made your way back here, 然后你逃了出来 回到了这里
[38:38] but you didn’t mention 但你并没有提到
[38:39] the means by which you managed that escape. 你到底是怎么逃回来的
[38:41] – Why are you here? – I beg your pardon? -你来干什么 -你说什么
[38:43] Why are you the one here defending him? 你怎么会来为他说话
[38:46] Oh, yes. I suppose it must come as some surprise 对了 鉴于我们最后一次见面的情况
[38:48] given the state of things when last we saw each other. 你肯定会觉得很惊讶
[38:51] But it’s become clear to me 但我渐渐发现
[38:53] that a crew requires two men to function. 一队船员需要两个人来管理
[38:55] One to tell them what to do and 一个要告诉他们该做什么
[38:56] another to tell them why they should want to do it. 另一个负责解释为什么要这么做
[38:59] In Mr. Gates’ absence, 盖茨先生离世以后
[39:00] the latter role was unfilled. 后面一职就空了出来
[39:03] And I thought I could fill it. 所以我想就由我来接任吧
[39:05] How the fuck did you manage that? 你他妈怎么做到的
[39:07] I tried to tell you once, I’m a hard man not to like. 我跟你说过 我很有人格魅力的
[39:11] And at the end of the day, and all else being equal, 所以说到底 如果其他条件一样
[39:13] liked is just as good as feared. 被人喜欢和被人畏惧一样有用
[39:18] We like him. 我们很喜欢他
[39:23] You thought Flint killed both me and Gates 你以为弗林特杀了我和盖茨先生
[39:26] and then you queued up to be the next to fill the post. 却还想出任那个职位
[39:29] I don’t know if you’re either very dangerous or very stupid. 我真不知道你是太危险还是太愚蠢
[39:33] Possibly a bit of both. 恐怕二者兼有
[39:35] But I am certain I will avoid the mistake you both made. 但我一定不会去犯你们俩犯过的错误
[39:39] I don’t believe in him. 我并非是信仰他
[39:42] To me, he is a means of securing a very valuable prize. 对我 他不过是一大笔战利品的保障罢了
[39:45] No more, no less. 别无其他
[39:48] Which is why I need to know… 所以我需要知道…
[39:52] when asked by the men, 如果船员们问起来
[39:55] what will you tell them 你会告诉他们
[39:56] happened on the bow of the Walrus that night? 那晚在海象号的船头到底发生了什么
[39:59] How did you end up in the water? 你为什么会掉进水里
[40:01] You keep focusing on how I went in. 你一直在问我是怎么掉进海里的
[40:07] Perhaps you should be more worried about 也许你更该担心的是
[40:09] the thing that took me out. 是什么把我救了上来
[40:14] I can see how the men could’ve been taken in by you… 我可以理解那些人怎么会被你骗了
[40:16] with what they’ve been through. 毕竟他们经历了这一切
[40:19] But know this– 但我告诉你
[40:21] had I been here, 要是之前我也在
[40:23] I doubt it would have been this easy for you. 你恐怕就没这么容易哄骗他们了
[40:28] Sooner or later, you need to release me. 你迟早得放了我
[40:31] You have no choice. 你没得选
[40:34] And the longer you delay, 你拖得越久
[40:36] the more likely I might choose 我就越有可能选择
[40:38] to take it personally. 把这件事算在你头上
[40:41] I would say I have some choice. 我想说我还是有选择的
[40:48] Not while he’s here you don’t. 他在这儿 你就没得选
[40:53] We like him, too. 我们也喜欢他
[41:44] You must understand, 你要知道
[41:45] though you perceive my actions in recent weeks 虽然这几周来我的所作所为
[41:47] to have been taken with little regard for your welfare, 让你觉得我好像并非是为你考虑
[41:50] the truth is exactly the opposite. 但事实恰好相反
[41:53] All of my attempts to regain control of this place 我为了夺回这里而做的所有努力
[41:55] have been with an eye towards protecting you. 都是为了保护你
[41:57] You really have no idea what this is about, do you? 你真的不知道我为什么生气 对吧
[41:59] – Eleanor. – You left me. -埃莉诺 -你抛弃了我
[42:03] After mother was killed in the Rosario raid, 母亲在罗萨里奥突袭中死去后
[42:04] you left me here. 你就把我丢在了这里
[42:08] What kind of a reprehensible shit 怎样不负责的混蛋
[42:10] does something like that to a little girl 会在这样对待一个小女孩后
[42:13] and then asks her to trust him again? 还要求人家再次信任他的
[42:17] Your mother’s loss 失去了你的母亲
[42:19] was almost unbearable to me. 对我来说是无法忍受的伤痛
[42:21] I must confess that in that moment, 我必须承认在当时
[42:23] the only way I could think to carry on 我唯一能想到的继续生活的方法
[42:26] was to immerse myself in business. 就是完全沉浸于工作
[42:28] And to remove myself from this place. 彻底远离这里
[42:30] From her memory. 躲开有她的回忆
[42:34] And for that, I am sorry. 对此我很抱歉
[42:38] Bullshit. 扯淡
[42:40] It wasn’t about mother. 根本就与母亲无关
[42:43] It wasn’t about an oversight. 与疏忽照看无关
[42:48] You left me here because I wasn’t your son. 你丢下我是因为我不是儿子
[42:57] Yes. 是的
[43:01] I was focused on the work 我当时一心扑在工作上
[43:03] and I saw no future in which a daughter 我不知道女儿对我
[43:06] would have a meaningful part in that. 工作的未来有何意义
[43:12] But, Eleanor, 但是 埃莉诺
[43:14] look how wrong I was. 我是大错特错了
[43:18] Look at what you’ve accomplished here. 瞧瞧你在这里的成就
[43:21] Pirate crews… 海盗团
[43:22] repurposed as merchant shippers and showing profits. 变成了商船 带来了收益
[43:25] You have proved the conceit possible. 你证明了这个梦的可能性
[43:28] You are making real 你实现了几十年来
[43:30] what was for decades a fantasy. 一直只是幻想的梦
[43:33] The idea that this place can be transformed, 那就是这里能够自救
[43:35] made profitable, redeemed from within and on its own terms? 能够转型 能够带来收益的梦
[43:40] You are doing this without any help from me, 而你自己做到了这些 没有我的帮助
[43:44] nor from Whitehall, nor from anyone in London at all. 没有白厅 或者伦敦任何人的帮助
[43:47] It is entirely of your own making. 完全是你的功劳
[43:51] And it is miraculous. 这简直不可思议
[43:54] One day, years from now, 总有一天 很多年以后
[43:56] someone in London will sit down, 在伦敦 有个人会安然坐下
[43:58] light his pipe and tell his children 点起烟斗给孩子们讲故事
[44:00] of the unlikely success story that was Nassau. 讲起拿骚奇迹般的崛起
[44:05] And he will say it all began with a woman 他会说这都是由一个女人而起
[44:07] who decided to make it so. 是她决定这么做的
[44:11] You have proven me so very wrong. 你已经证明了我大错特错
[44:15] And I could not be prouder of you for it. 我也非常为你感到骄傲
[44:20] Miss Guthrie? Miss Guthrie? 格斯里小姐 格斯里小姐
[44:29] I have Flint here. It would be best if we could be alone. 我把弗林特带来了 我俩最好私下谈
[44:35] You can use the parlor upstairs. 你们可以去楼上的会客厅
[44:47] Everyone out. 所有人都出去
[44:51] Now! 快点
[45:17] While you were gone, 在你离开期间
[45:19] Captain Vane and his men 韦恩船长和他的手下
[45:21] slaughtered another pirate crew in the bay. 干掉了港湾里的另一伙海盗
[45:24] There are whispers it was to avenge 有传闻说那是为了
[45:26] an offense against Eleanor Guthrie. 帮埃莉诺·格斯里报仇
[45:27] There are also whispers 还有传闻说
[45:29] that it was to steal a hostage being held by that crew. 是为了夺取那艘船上的一个人质
[45:32] A girl who is now held in that fort. 这女孩现在被关在那座堡垒里
[45:34] A girl who would be in harm’s way 如果你发动攻击
[45:36] if you were to launch your attack. 这女孩就会有危险
[45:37] You pulled me away from my men out of concern for a girl? 你把我拉过来单独谈就为了跟我说一个女孩吗
[45:40] The girl’s name is Abigail Ashe. 这女孩叫阿比盖尔·艾什
[45:49] Peter’s daughter? 彼得的女儿吗
[45:50] You need to obtain her from Captain Vane. 你得从韦恩船长手里把她救出来
[45:53] Alive and unharmed. 安然无恙地救出来
[45:54] And you need to return her to Carolina, to her father. 然后送她回卡罗莱纳 她父亲那儿
[45:57] I understand you have feelings over the girl’s welfare, however– 我明白你关心这个女孩的安危 但…
[45:59] And when you return her, 你带她回去的时候
[46:02] you’re going to explain to Peter 要去跟彼得解释
[46:04] what it is you are trying to accomplish here. 你想在这里完成什么伟业
[46:08] A Nassau that can self-govern, 拿骚自治
[46:10] pardons for your men, and a stake in their own future. 赦免你的手下 以及让他们重新开始的资金
[46:12] What you want. What Thomas wanted. 你想怎么样 托马斯想怎么样
[46:15] What we all wanted. 我们所有人想怎么样
[46:18] And he is going to help you achieve it. 他会帮你实现的
[46:19] – He’s gonna help me? – Yes. -他会帮我 -没错
[46:21] And how exactly is he gonna do that? 那他会怎么做呢
[46:23] Thomas knew no one more skilled or effective 托马斯知道没有人比彼得更懂
[46:26] at maneuvering an agenda through Parliament than Peter. 熟练有效地通过国会操纵一项议程
[46:29] If he wanted to convince them 如果让他去说服他们
[46:30] to support your vision for this place, he could do that. 来支持你对这个地方的愿景 他能做到的
[46:33] You know he could do that. 你知道他能做到的
[46:35] We tried it before, it didn’t work. 我们以前也试过 没有用
[46:36] It was a different time. 现在时代不同了
[46:39] There’s no Alfred Hamilton now. 没有阿尔弗雷德·汉密尔顿
[46:42] There’s no war with Spain now. 也没有与西班牙之间的战争
[46:44] Peter was faced with both those things and almost succeeded. 当年有这两个因素的时候彼得都差点成功了
[46:47] Without them, it is well within his reach. 如今没有这些事 他简直手到擒来
[46:49] Miranda, Peter Ashe isn’t the man that you remember. 米兰达 彼得·艾什已不是你记忆中的那个人了
[46:52] Six months ago, he hanged four men in his harbor 六个月前 仅仅因为持有海盗物品
[46:56] for possession of pirated goods. 他就在港湾里绞死了四个人
[46:58] This is not a man that we can negotiate with– 我们不能跟这种人商谈
[47:00] – that I can negotiate with. – Of course you can. -我不能 -你当然能
[47:03] Because you will have just presented him with his only daughter. 因为你才帮他把唯一的女儿救了出来
[47:07] Safe and unharmed and without conditions. 安然无恙 毫发无伤
[47:10] And you will have reminded him that you are still the man 这会让他想起你还是原来那个
[47:13] who sat in Thomas’ salon and spoke of 坐在托马斯的沙龙里
[47:15] virtue and reason and forgiveness. 谈论着美德 道理与宽恕的人
[47:22] That found inspiration in him. 曾鼓舞过他的那个人
[47:34] And you will remind Peter that somewhere in his heart, 你会让彼得想起在他内心深处的某个地方
[47:38] so is he. 他也还是原来的他
[47:39] This is too important 事关重大
[47:41] to put all our fates in the hands of one man. 不能把我们所有人的命运都交到一个人的手里
[47:43] Especially a man so committed 尤其这个人还一心
[47:45] to seeing me and everyone else I know hanged in his harbor. 要把我和所有我认识的人绞死在他的港湾里
[47:48] There is no other way to achieve what you want to achieve– 没有其他办法来达到你的目的…
[47:50] Yes there is! 当然有
[47:51] It is sitting on a beach filled with Spanish soldiers, 它正在海滩上被一群西班牙士兵看守着
[47:53] and I’m through delaying. 而我不想再浪费时间
[47:54] There is no other way 一旦你愿意说出你的真实目的
[47:55] once you’re willing to tell the truth about your intentions here. 那就真的没有别的办法了
[48:00] I think that I’ve made my intentions very clear. 我想我的目的已经说得非常清楚了
[48:03] No. 不
[48:06] You’ve been anything but clear. 你根本没说清楚
[48:09] You say you fight for the sake of Nassau, 你说你为了拿骚而战
[48:12] for the sake of your men, 为了你的船员而战
[48:13] for the sake of Thomas and his memory. 为了托马斯和他的名声而战
[48:16] But the truth of the matter is, 但事实是
[48:18] it isn’t for any of those things. 你压根不是为了这些事
[48:19] What the fuck do you think I am fighting for? 那你他妈以为我是为什么而战
[48:21] I think you are fighting for the sake of fighting. 我认为你是为战而战
[48:25] Because it’s the only state in which you can function. 因为这是你唯一可做的
[48:28] The only way to keep that voice in your head 这是唯一阻止你脑海里的声音
[48:30] from driving you mad. 让你发疯的办法
[48:32] What are you talking about? What voice? 你在说什么 什么声音
[48:37] The one telling you to be ashamed of yourself… 那个告诉你要为自己爱过他
[48:41] for having loved him. 而感到可耻的声音
[49:28] You were told that it was shameful. 你被告知那是可耻的
[49:32] And part of you believed it. 你的确有一些相信
[49:36] Thomas was my husband. 托马斯是我丈夫
[49:38] I loved him and he loved me. 我爱他 他也爱我
[49:41] But what he shared with you… 但他与你之间…
[49:44] it was entirely something else. 是完全不一样的东西
[49:48] It’s time you allowed yourself to accept that. 你该去接受了
[49:57] The only thing I am ashamed of… 唯一让我感到可耻的是
[50:02] is that I didn’t do something to save him 在我们还有机会的时候 我没有做点什么
[50:05] when we had the chance. 去救他
[50:12] That instead I listened to you. 我却听了你的话
[52:33] 给我的挚爱詹姆斯 不畏世俗 托马斯·汉密尔顿
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑帆(Black Sails)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme