Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Somewhere under there is our thief. 我们要找的小偷就在船上
[00:07] – Where’s the page? – Your schedule is up here. -那页日志在哪 -你的日程表就在这儿
[00:10] You want to kill Hamund, then you have to kill them all. 你要想杀哈蒙德 就得把他们全杀了
[00:13] When you and Miss Guthrie were plotting this little coup, 你和格斯里小姐密谋的时候
[00:16] the two of you come up with some idea 你俩想好等他回来以后
[00:17] how to deal with the captain when he returns? 要怎么跟他解释了吗
[00:19] You don’t know where he’s gone, do you? 你不知道他上哪去了 对吧
[00:21] You could be strong again. 你可以重新崛起
[00:23] You could take this whole island from me. 从我手中夺走整座岛
[00:25] You know exactly what it is you need to do, 你完全清楚自己需要做什么
[00:28] where it is you need to go to do it. 需要去哪才能达到目的
[00:31] I certainly didn’t expect to find you down in the hold, 真没想到会在底舱找到你
[00:33] not after you betrayed Miss Guthrie on behalf of her father. 你不是为了格斯里小姐的父亲背叛了她吗
[00:36] Found in Bryson’s cabin. 在布莱森的船舱里发现了这封信
[00:37] It’s from the Barlow woman. 是那个姓巴洛的女人写的
[00:38] She wants a pardon for Flint in Boston. 她想让法官在波士顿赦免弗林特
[00:40] She says we’re going to kill him when we learn of his betrayal. 她说要让我们知道他背叛了我们 我们会杀了他
[00:43] The Scarborough! 斯卡伯勒号
[00:44] Man overboard! 船员落水
[00:46] – It’s Billy! He fell! – We can’t turn back. -是比利 他落水了 -我们不能回去
[02:35] Easter is upon us– 复活节即将到来
[02:37] an opportunity for renewal and rebirth… 此时我们的心灵和肉体
[02:43] both in spirit and the flesh. 得以新生和复活
[02:46] And yet we may also ask ourselves, 但我们也应扪心自问
[02:49] “when the spirit is renewed and the body resurrected, 心灵新生 肉体复活之后
[02:52] what becomes of the sin?” 罪孽又将如何
[02:57] Will not a trace of it linger 不会有一丝罪孽
[02:59] to mock and torment us, 继续嘲弄折磨
[03:02] to remind us of the roiling pit of despair 并提醒我们 不思悔改之人
[03:05] that awaits the unrepentant beyond this life? 来世将永堕绝望深渊吗
[03:08] And yet does it not often feel as if life itself is the pit? 然而生活本身不就似那万丈深渊吗
[03:28] Ma’am! 太太
[03:30] Captain Flint’s returned. 弗林特船长回来了
[03:38] Captain. 船长
[03:41] Captain. 船长
[03:44] Sorry, you were asking about the Scarborough? 不好意思 你刚在问斯卡伯勒号的事吗
[03:47] I was, specifically how the hell did she find you out there? 是的 他们到底是怎么找到你们的
[03:49] A trap laid by your father, 是你父亲设的局
[03:52] for which he will be answering as soon as I’m finished here. 跟你交代完我就会去找他算账
[03:56] He won’t be the only one, I assume. 我看不止他一个
[03:59] Your friend Mrs. Barlow understood she was responsible 你的朋友巴洛太太明知
[04:02] for keeping him under lock and key. 她的责任是看管好他
[04:04] You trusted her. 你信任她
[04:06] We trusted her and she betrayed us. 我们都信任她 她却背叛了我们
[04:08] Perhaps he managed to secrete a message past her men. 也许他瞒着她的人把消息递了出去
[04:11] That hardly rises to the level of betrayal. 那可就称不上是背叛了
[04:16] Captain, yesterday morning, my father walked into town, 船长 昨天早上 我父亲走进镇里
[04:20] stood out on the steps of the warehouse 站在仓库的台阶上
[04:21] and proclaimed to the world that the Guthries’ business 向大家宣布格斯里在拿骚的生意
[04:23] is finished here in Nassau. 彻底结束了
[04:26] What was the reaction? 大家什么反应
[04:28] The men elected representatives, 他们选了几个代表
[04:30] we agreed upon an agenda, 我们商定了议程
[04:32] and we spoke about the merits of mutual cooperation over tea. 边喝茶边谈论了互助合作的优点
[04:37] So it was bad? 所以情况挺糟
[04:38] Bad? It was fucking chaos. 挺糟 他妈的简直是一片混乱
[04:42] For about an hour, 有那么一小时
[04:43] I thought they had burned down all of Nassau. 我以为他们要放火烧光整个拿骚
[04:45] But it’s been handled. 但现在都解决了
[04:47] As of last night, I’ve instituted a new trading system 就在昨晚 我制定了一套新的贸易制度
[04:50] and the street has embraced it. 街上的不满分子都接受了
[04:53] A consortium with myself at its head, 一个以我为首的联盟
[04:55] Captains Naft and Lawrence as a means of shipping, 纳夫特和劳伦斯船长负责船运
[04:58] and Mr. Frasier as its corporate seal. 弗雷泽先生提供合法的幌子
[05:03] All this since yesterday? 都是昨天发生的事吗
[05:07] I will address the situation with Mrs. Barlow immediately. 我会立刻跟巴洛太太谈谈这事的
[05:12] You have my word. 我保证
[05:16] Captain, one more thing. 船长 还有一件事
[05:19] The consortium wasn’t founded easily. 这个联盟成立不易
[05:21] It required the assistance of a few other parties. 也多亏了别人的帮助
[05:23] Among them indispensably was Mr. Silver. 其中必不可少的就是西尔弗先生
[05:27] Is that so? 是吗
[05:29] I tell you this because I imagine 我告诉你是因为
[05:30] you might still hold some resentment toward him. 你也许还对他怀恨在心
[05:33] And I’ve given him my word in exchange for his assistance 我向他保证不会让你伤害他
[05:35] that I’ll stand between him and your resentment. 以换取他的帮忙
[05:40] In other words, 也就是说
[05:42] if Mr. Silver doesn’t return from the Urca, 如果西尔弗先生在厄卡号事后没回来
[05:45] you and I may find ourselves with problems of our own. 那咱俩这梁子可就算结下了
[05:51] What a day I missed. 我真是错过了精彩的一天啊
[05:59] Come on. 走吧
[06:14] The fuck, Jack? 搞毛啊 杰克
[06:16] It’s gone limp again. 你又软了
[06:19] Really? I hadn’t noticed. 是吗 我都没注意到
[06:24] Well, do you want something up your ass? 你需要什么帮你硬起来吗
[06:27] No. 不
[06:28] No, thank you. 不用 谢了
[06:37] What the fuck is your problem? 你他妈有什么毛病
[06:40] I’m terribly sorry if I’ve ruined your morning, 非常抱歉我毁了你的早晨
[06:42] but at the moment I happen to have quite a lot on my mind. 但我现在碰巧有很多烦心事
[06:45] Ship purloined, captain and crew a distant memory, 船被人抢走了 海上生活成为了遥远的记忆
[06:48] no prospects at all, 前途一片渺茫
[06:50] except for this shithole of a brothel, 只剩下这个破妓院
[06:52] which by some miracle of 但出于某种经济奇迹
[06:53] economics seems incapable of turning a profit. 这鬼地方好像还赚不到钱
[06:57] How can you run a brothel here and not make money? 你怎么在这开妓院还不赚钱的
[06:59] I have no fucking idea! 我他妈怎么知道
[07:02] Ain’t you always the one 你不是
[07:02] telling everyone how fucking clever you are? 总跟人说自己有多聪明吗
[07:09] Figure it out. 琢磨清楚
[07:12] Don’t you dare leave me here. 别把我留在这儿啊
[07:14] Don’t you– – 别啊…
[07:30] Alice made you her porridge. 爱丽丝给你煮了粥
[07:34] Thicker than snot, but it’ll help you get your strength back. 比鼻涕还稠 但能让你恢复体力
[07:41] A couple of us are wondering what you plan to do now. 我们有些人很好奇你现在准备怎么办
[07:44] Why would anyone care what I do? 何必在意我准备怎么办
[07:46] Darling, you’re all anyone’s talking about out there. 亲爱的 大家都在谈论你呢
[07:49] All of us wondering what kind of voodoo you used 我们都很好奇你用了什么巫术
[07:51] to get eight of Vane’s crew to just… 让八名韦恩的船员
[07:54] up and disappear. 突然就消失了
[07:56] Haven’t you heard? 你没听说吗
[07:58] They left for Port Royal. 他们去皇家港口了
[08:00] Hmm, and I’m Henry fuckin’ Avery. 我他妈还是亨利·埃弗里[著名海盗]呢
[08:06] If you’ve got any thought of working here again, 如果你想重新在这儿开工
[08:07] – I wouldn’t wait too long. – What do you mean? -那就趁早 -什么意思
[08:10] Mr. Rackham’s got no idea how to run this place. 拉克姆先生根本不知道怎么经营这地方
[08:12] We’ve all got a hand in his pocket. 我们都在从他兜里掏钱
[08:14] Mapleton would tell him, 梅普尔顿想告诉他的
[08:15] but she’s too busy stealing for herself. 但她正忙着偷自己那份呢
[08:18] Idelle! Downstairs. Customer. 伊黛尔 快下楼 客人来了
[08:21] All I’m saying is get in while the getting’s good. 只想告诉你 趁机会不错赶紧分一杯羹
[08:33] Jesus! The fuck did they do to you? 天哪 他们都他妈对你做了什么
[08:36] Postelection initiation, I’m told. 他们说这叫选后启蒙
[08:38] All done in good fun. 就是图个开心
[08:41] At least… 至少
[08:41] I think it was all done in good fun. 我是觉得他们就是图个开心
[08:44] – Congratulations, Mr. Quartermaster. – Thank you. -恭喜你 舵手先生 -谢谢
[08:48] Unfortunate, to say the least, 不夸张地说 很不幸
[08:49] that we find ourselves in the need of one. 我们会需要一名新舵手
[08:51] Yes, very. 是很不幸
[08:53] But I’m humbled by the crew’s faith in me. 船员们对我的信任让我受宠若惊
[08:57] Well, if Billy were here, 如果比利还在
[08:59] I’m sure he would agree with me 他也一定很赞同
[09:00] when I say that the crew chose well. 我认为船员们的选择很妥当
[09:03] Well, much to do. 失陪了
[09:09] Mr. Dufresne, quartermaster. 迪弗雷纳先生成为了舵手
[09:12] Who would’ve seen that coming? 谁能料想到呢
[09:14] – I think he’s up to it. – I’m sure he is. -我认为他能胜任 -他一定能
[09:16] I just wouldn’t have thought 我只是没想到
[09:16] the crew capable of coming to that conclusion. 船员能作出这种决定
[09:19] Well, chew a man’s throat out, it tends to make an impression. 咬断一个人的喉咙往往让人印象深刻
[09:25] You’ll be heading to see her now, then? 你现在是要去见她了吗
[09:31] Mrs. Barlow. 巴洛太太
[09:32] You said you’d be holding her to account. 你说会要她负责的
[09:34] I assumed you’d not want to wait. 你应该想早点解决这事吧
[09:38] I’ll be back before dark. 我天黑前就回来
[09:41] We’ll continue preparations for our departure then. 到时再继续为起航做准备
[09:54] Just one more thing, Captain, 在你去见巴洛太太之前
[09:55] before you leave to see Mrs. Barlow. 还有一件事 船长
[09:58] I think you and I need to discuss the letter that Billy found… 咱俩得谈谈比利找到的那封信
[10:03] and why exactly it is that she believes 以及为什么她深信
[10:05] you’re gonna betray your crew. 你会背叛船员
[10:16] Hey, get back. 回来
[10:17] Jesus, Randall. 天哪 兰德尔
[10:21] Mate. 伙计
[10:25] Randall would like a word with you. 兰德尔想跟谈谈
[10:28] – Council just voted. He’s out. – Out? -船务会刚投票要他下船 -下船
[10:31] I suppose it’s my fault. 这得怪我
[10:33] I raised the concern about the fire hazard 是我对独腿厨子可能在
[10:35] a one-legged man in the galley might present. 船上的厨房里引发火灾提出了担忧
[10:38] And like most things before the council, 正如多数摆在船务会面前的问题一样
[10:40] it spun out of control. 这事一发不可收拾了
[10:42] What’s that got to do with me? 那跟我有什么关系
[10:45] He’s got a raw deal, Mr. Silver. 他受到了不公平的待遇 西尔弗先生
[10:47] The least we can do is let him say his piece. 我们至少得让他畅所欲言吧
[10:54] Randall. 兰德尔
[10:55] It’s not fair. I can cook. 这不公平 我会做饭
[10:59] Yes, I think you might have mentioned that. 是啊 你好像说过
[11:02] You know, it’s been my experience 以我的经验
[11:05] setbacks such as these, they often go hand in hand 像这样的挫折 通常都伴随着
[11:09] with new and unexpected opportunities. 全新而意外的机遇
[11:12] He’s a thief. 他是个窃贼
[11:17] What are you talking about, Randall? 你在说什么 兰德尔
[11:20] He thought I was asleep at Miss Guthrie’s tavern. 在格斯里小姐的酒馆时 他以为我睡着了
[11:24] I heard him talking. 我听到他说
[11:26] Wasn’t Singleton stole the page, it was him. 偷走那页日志的不是辛格尔顿 是他
[11:33] I don’t know what he’s talking about. 我不知道他在说什么
[11:37] Randall, are you being truthful? 兰德尔 你说的是实话吗
[11:41] He said he has the schedule in his head, 他说他把日程表都记住了
[11:43] that he learned it to stop Flint from murdering him. 这样弗林特就杀不了他
[11:47] All due respect, but he spent the last two days 恕我直言 他这两天都在
[11:49] beneath a rather heavy cloud of opiates. 服用大量的鸦片剂
[11:52] – He doesn’t know what he heard. – Get the quartermaster in here. -他不清楚自己听到了什么 -去叫舵手过来
[11:57] Right now. 赶快
[12:05] Bear with me. 等等
[12:07] One minute, please. 再等一下
[12:11] Uh, apologies. 很抱歉
[12:13] Give me it. 快给我
[12:21] Here it is. 找到了
[12:25] It is with great pleasure that we shall now commence 很高兴我们将开始
[12:27] our inaugural meeting of the Guthrie Frasier Naft Lawrence Consortium 格斯里·弗雷泽·纳夫特·劳伦斯西印度群岛
[12:31] for the Purposes of Shipping and Trade 精益求精船运贸易联盟的
[12:33] in the West Indies, Excelsior. 创立大会
[12:41] Reginald, add to the agenda discussion of a shorter name. 雷金纳德 把想个短点的名字加进议程里
[12:45] Jesus. 要命
[12:47] First item of business… 第一件事
[12:51] our maiden voyage. 我们的首航
[12:52] Captain Lawrence, 劳伦斯船长
[12:54] the status of the Black Hind, please. 来说说黑鹿号的情况
[13:00] We’ve begun alterations to expand our holds. 为了扩大船舱 已经开始对船进行改装
[13:04] – But as I predicted… – Ma’am. -但正如我预料的 -小姐
[13:06] A good number of the crew have defected 很多船员在听说了这次新任务之后
[13:07] upon learning of their new vocation. 就叛逃了
[13:12] Any suggestions for a new source of labor 目前急需针对新的劳动力来源的
[13:15] would certainly be welcomed. 相关建议
[13:16] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[13:17] I told him to get the fuck out, but he wouldn’t go. 我让他滚出去 可他就是不走
[13:20] He who? 谁
[13:38] Quite the story I heard out there 我从海象号的船员们那里
[13:39] from the Walrus’ men. 听到了那个了不起的事迹
[13:43] They say you rallied the slaves 他们说你集结了安德洛玛刻号
[13:44] in the Andromache’s hold, 船舱里的奴隶
[13:46] single-handedly turned the tides against Bryson. 凭一己之力就扭转局势 令布莱森失利
[13:52] Imagine what they’d say if they knew that you’re the reason 想象一下 如果他们知道是因为你
[13:54] that they had to chase that ship in the first place. 他们才去追那艘船的话会作何反应
[13:55] – I would like the chance to explain myself. – I’m listening. -我希望有个机会解释一下 -我听着呢
[14:02] What I did, I did out of love. 我所做的一切都是出于爱
[14:07] And with every intention of 因为想要和你
[14:08] staying here with you to help you find a safer, 留在这里 帮你找到一个你应有的
[14:10] more settled life, a life you deserve. 更有保障 更加安定的生活
[14:15] It was not a betrayal. 这不是背叛
[14:18] – It was– – It was not your decision to make. -这是 -这不是你能决定的事
[14:21] My life is my own. 我的生活是我自己的
[14:23] It’s not Benjamin Hornigold’s, it’s not Charles Vane’s, 不是本杰明·霍尼戈德的 不是查尔斯·韦恩的
[14:26] it’s not my father’s and it’s not yours. 不是我父亲的 也不是你的
[14:29] Do you understand? 你听清楚了吗
[14:32] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说的没错 对不起
[14:36] And what? 怎么
[14:38] Now you think you can just waltz back in here 现在你以为可以当什么事都没发生
[14:40] and pick up from where we left off like nothing happened? 就这么回来 继续以前的生活
[14:46] Where else would I go? 我还能去哪
[14:49] I belong to you. 我是你的人
[14:52] Chattel property of the Guthrie estate. 是格斯里家的奴隶
[15:00] You– You know I’ve never seen you that way. 你知道我从未把你当奴隶看
[15:05] Eleanor, I must ask a favor of you. 埃莉诺 我要求你帮个忙
[15:33] He’s waiting. 他在等你
[16:34] Sit. 坐
[16:44] You wish to do business? 你想跟我做交易
[16:49] There’s a place… 有个地方…
[16:53] there’s a place not far from here. 有个地方离这里不远
[16:55] A place fueled by plunder. 以劫掠为生
[16:58] A place of great wealth 那里有巨大财富
[17:00] run by its crews and flying no flag. 大家一起管理 不受政府管辖
[17:03] I know of Nassau. 我听说过拿骚
[17:06] What of it? 怎么了
[17:09] She’s weak, 它很羸弱
[17:11] so she’s ripe for the taking. 所以现在是拿下它的大好时机
[17:14] A man with enough strength could get his hands 一个拥有强大兵力的男人
[17:16] wrapped around her throat in a matter of hours, 可以在几个小时之内就攻下它
[17:19] control the flow of trade, get rich. 掌控贸易 变得富有
[17:25] My men are rich. 我的人都很富有
[17:27] Wood sells well and we don’t rely on the mercy of the sea. 木材生意很好 我们不用受大海的摆布
[17:33] No man is rich who could have a lot more by doing less. 放着轻松赚大钱生意不做的人可不富有
[17:42] When you sailed as captain of these men, 当年你做他们船长的时候
[17:44] they sacked Campeche for you. 他们帮你洗劫了坎佩切[墨西哥]
[17:46] They sacked Cartagena for you. 洗劫了卡塔赫纳[哥伦比亚]
[17:49] Give me a dozen of them 给我拨十二个人
[17:51] and I will bring Nassau in line. 我就能把拿骚收入囊中
[17:56] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[18:02] Charles Vane. 查尔斯·韦恩
[18:06] I know that name. 我知道这个名字
[18:11] These are my men. 他们是我的人
[18:12] Why would I let any of them call you captain? 我为什么要让他们喊你船长
[18:16] Each man gets a share, 每个人都有分成
[18:18] plus one share to you in tribute for every six men. 再加上每六个人就给你一份好处作为报酬
[18:22] That’s a sizeable piece of a fucking fortune. 这可是一笔很大的财富
[18:25] And all you need do is give them your leave. 你只要松口让他们跟我走就行
[18:34] How did you know to seek me out? 你是怎么知道来找我的
[18:39] Is my name spoken as far as Nassau? 是我跟拿骚一样声名远播了
[18:44] Is there someone there that connects us? 是你我在那有共同的熟人
[18:50] Or is it something else? 还是别的什么原因
[18:55] The fuck do you care? 你他妈在意这个做什么
[19:01] Do we have a deal or don’t we? 到底答不答应
[19:09] Three men. 三个人
[19:13] My tribute– a share for every three men. 我的报酬 每三个人就给我一份
[19:18] Four shares in all. 总共四份
[19:22] Yes or no? 答不答应
[19:27] You’re not answering the question. 你没有回答我的问题
[19:29] I’m trying to answer the question. 我正在尽力回答
[19:32] So you’re saying she’s lying? 你是说她在说谎
[19:34] That the letter is just a fiction? 那封信是虚构的
[19:35] I’m saying that my relationship with her is a complex one… 我是说我跟她的关系非常复杂
[19:40] that it’s hard for me to understand at times. 有时候我也搞不明白
[19:43] But what is clear is that 但明确的是
[19:44] she desperately wants to leave this place 她非常想离开这个地方
[19:46] and will say anything in order to make me go with her. 为了让我跟她一起走 她什么都愿意说
[19:49] Oh, for fuck’s sake, enough. 他妈的 够了
[19:53] This is what we do. 我们一直都在这么做
[19:55] You orate and you dissemble, and I look the other way, 你高谈阔论 遮遮掩掩 我就假装不知道
[19:59] convince myself that supporting you 说服自己支持你
[20:01] is in everybody’s interests. 是为了大家好
[20:04] But not today. 但今天我不会了
[20:07] Not after what happened last night. 在昨晚发生了那件事以后
[20:08] After what happened last night? 昨晚发生了哪件事以后
[20:10] What happened to Billy, Captain? 比利的事 船长
[20:15] He fell. 他掉下去了
[20:17] Why? What are you saying happened? 怎么了 你说发生了什么事
[20:21] He thought you saw us all as expendable. 他觉得我们在你眼里是可以任意丢弃的
[20:23] Expendable? 任意丢弃
[20:24] Pawns to be used for your own ends. 我们只是你为达目的而留下的棋子
[20:26] I have fought and bled alongside my men. 我一直和我的手下并肩作战
[20:30] I have sacrificed more than 为了他们的将来
[20:32] you could possibly know for their futures. 我作出的牺牲比你知道的多得多
[20:35] I know what happened on the Maria Aleyne. 我知道玛利亚·艾琳号上发生了什么
[20:39] You told me the man you killed 你跟我说你杀掉的那个人
[20:40] was reaching for a weapon. 当时正伸手去拿武器
[20:43] You told me it was self-defense, 你跟我说那是自卫
[20:44] but there were no weapons in that cabin. 但那个船舱里根本没有什么武器
[20:48] I went and I looked. 我去看过了
[20:51] And I still kept my mouth shut. 却一直没有说出来
[20:55] I don’t know why, 我不知道为什么
[20:57] but I know you used the crew to assassinate those people. 但我知道你利用了那些船员去刺杀那些人
[21:01] Men died that day. 那天有人死了
[21:04] Our men. 我们的人
[21:05] And I suspect there’s been other times 我想肯定还有其它时候
[21:07] when we’ve been expendable to you. 你把我们当做任意丢弃的棋子
[21:09] And if yesterday was one of those days, 如果昨天也是其中之一的话
[21:12] then you and I have a problem, 那我跟你没完
[21:15] because Billy wasn’t expendable to me. 因为比利对我来说不是可以任意丢弃的
[21:23] He was a son to me. 他就像是我儿子
[21:28] Then perhaps you should have acted 那么或许对他 你应该做一个
[21:29] like a better father towards him. 更称职的父亲
[21:32] What the fuck did you just say? 你他娘的说什么
[21:34] You let his suspicions run rampant. 是你让他的怀疑一发不可收拾
[21:37] You let his paranoia fester to the point at which 是你让他的多疑不断加深 以至于
[21:39] when he should have been focused on the Scarborough’s guns, 当他该专注于斯卡伯勒号的枪林弹雨的时候
[21:43] he was focused on hurling unfounded accusations at me. 他却只想着对我发出毫无事实根据的指控
[21:47] So I’m to blame for what happened to Billy? 所以比利的事还得怪我啰
[21:49] Perhaps if you had intervened 如果在他第一次来找你
[21:50] when he first came to you with these fantasies, 说这些怪念头时 你制止了的话
[21:53] perhaps if you helped him understand 如果你帮他弄明白
[21:55] the world in which he lived… 他所生活的这个世界的话
[21:59] he’d still be here right now. 他现在还活得好好的
[22:08] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[22:12] I’m tired of this. 我厌倦了
[22:16] I’m tired of the energy it takes to believe you. 厌倦了花那么大力气来相信你的话
[22:21] To believe in you. 相信你的为人
[22:27] I’m taking this to the crew. You’re their problem now. 我要把这一切告诉船员们 让他们来决定
[22:32] I’m taking it. 我会说的
[22:38] After the Urca has been secured 在厄卡号被攻下之后
[22:41] and the money warehoused before distribution… 钱在存放好后分出去之前
[22:46] I intend to sequester a portion of it. 我打算扣下一部分
[22:50] – Sequester? – A portion of it. -扣下 -一部分
[22:55] Every man on that crew will still be richer 每个船员都会变得比他们
[22:56] than their wildest dreams. 想像的还要富有
[22:59] But you know as well as I do 但你我都清楚
[23:01] that no matter how much money they’re given, 无论给他们多少钱
[23:03] they will drink, whore and piss it away. 他们都会用来花天酒地 挥霍一空
[23:06] Now, they have a chance at something better than that, 现在他们有机会过上比那更好的生活
[23:08] but it isn’t gonna happen unless somebody makes it happen. 但如果没有人领导他们 这一切都不可能
[23:11] You’re lying to them. 你在骗他们
[23:12] And if I don’t, who will? 除了我还有谁会这么干
[23:15] Everyone’s lied to for their own good– 骗他们是为了他们好
[23:19] every mother who tells their child 所有母亲都会告诉她们的孩子
[23:20] that everything will be all right, 一切都会好起来的
[23:23] every soldier who’s told by his commander 所有士兵都会听到指挥官说
[23:25] that courage will see them through, 勇气会带领他们坚持到最后
[23:26] every subject who’s told by– 所有国民都会听见
[23:28] His king? 国王说
[23:33] Is that what you are to us now? 你现在是我们的国王吗
[23:36] A sovereign levying a tax? 一个征税的国王
[23:42] If no one knows, everyone wins. 如果只有你知我知 大家都受益
[23:45] – Don’t play games with me. – I’m quite serious. -别跟我耍心眼 -我很严肃
[23:49] Who loses? 有谁会损失
[23:50] Absent their worst instincts, 没有劣根性
[23:52] their pride, their greed, their suspicion, 没有骄傲 没有贪婪 没有怀疑
[23:54] in the light of pure reason, 只为了一个纯粹的理由
[23:58] who says no to this? 谁会拒绝
[24:01] They’ll be rich men in a safe place 他们会在一个安全的地方成为有钱人
[24:03] rather than dead thieves on a long rope. 而不是成为被绞死的贼
[24:10] I’m gonna deliver them, Hal. 我会帮助他们 哈尔
[24:13] I’m gonna deliver them into something better. 我会帮他们走向更好的未来
[24:21] I will sail with you tomorrow to take this prize. 明天我会跟你一起出海 拿下这个战利品
[24:26] I’ll follow your lead in battle. 在战斗中听从你的指挥
[24:28] And I’ll take your orders as consort. 作为伙伴接受你的差遣
[24:32] But when it’s done, 但等到结束了
[24:34] you and I will quietly go our separate ways. 我们俩就低调地分道扬镳
[24:38] And I’ll thank you not to protest. 若你不反对我会很感激你
[24:56] No one else knows about this? 没别人知道这事了
[24:59] Look, as far as I can tell, it’s just the three of us. 据我所知 就只有我们三个人知道
[25:01] Then again, this is Randall we’re talking about. 但我们说的可是兰德尔
[25:03] If he had told anyone else, we’d have heard. 如果他告诉了别人 我们早该听到风声
[25:07] Does it make any sense to you? 你觉得这事听着靠谱吗
[25:09] Well, Flint finding that page on Singleton 现在想来 弗林特在辛格尔顿身上找到那一页
[25:12] does seem awfully convenient in hindsight. 也未免太容易
[25:16] Jesus. 天呐
[25:19] A fine mess here, Randall. 真是一团糟 兰德尔
[25:21] You’re a thief. 你是小偷
[25:23] Quite sure you’re wrong. 你肯定错了
[25:25] But the good news is it’s not too late to repair the damage. 不过好在现在弥补还来得及
[25:28] I know what I heard. 我知道自己听到了什么
[25:30] Randall, you were doped. 兰德尔 你鸦片用多了
[25:31] You have no idea what you heard. 你不知道自己听到了什么
[25:39] Say you’re successful in convincing our friends out there 就算你成功说服了我们的朋友
[25:41] to believe your story. 相信你的故事
[25:44] I’m not sure you’ve given 你有没有
[25:45] proper consideration to what happens next. 好好考虑过之后的事
[25:48] Do you think they’d just haul me up in front of the crew, 你觉得他们会把我拖到船员面前
[25:51] air your story, and that’s the end of it? 说出你的故事 然后就完事了
[25:54] No, Randall. 不 兰德尔
[25:56] I think you’ve forgotten one very important detail. 你忘了一个非常重要的细节
[25:59] The money. 钱
[26:01] That has to be considered, does it not? 肯定要考虑这一点 对吧
[26:04] If we go tell the crew now, there’s a very good chance 如果我们现在告诉船员
[26:06] they simply hang the cook right along with the captain. 他们很有可能会把厨子跟船长一起吊死
[26:10] If Randall’s right, 如果兰德尔说得没错
[26:11] that would be the end of the Urca hunt. 那么捕猎厄卡号的事就这么泡汤了
[26:14] Are you suggesting we keep this secret? 你的意思是 我们保守秘密
[26:17] Lie to the crew? Right along with Flint? 对船员撒谎 支持弗林特吗
[26:20] He’s suggesting that acting hastily 他的意思是 鲁莽行事
[26:22] could come with a very hefty price. 可能要付出很大的代价
[26:25] Even if I was convinced, there’s still Randall to contend with. 就算你说服了我 也还要对付兰德尔
[26:31] Are you suggesting there’s some way to guarantee his silence? 你有办法让他保持沉默吗
[26:35] I can think of one way. 我知道一个办法
[26:39] – They wouldn’t. – Wouldn’t they? -他们不会的 -不会吗
[26:41] A one-legged halfwit versus a chance at a fortune? 一个独腿傻子跟一个发财的机会相比
[26:45] The odds are decidedly not in your favor. 我看你的赢面可不大
[26:48] Well, you were confused or delirious. 你当时困惑糊涂 或是精神错乱
[26:52] Take your pick, but tell them now. 随你怎么说 但是赶紧告诉他们
[26:55] Then even if they wanted to go to the crew, 这样就算他们想去告诉船员
[26:56] they’d have lost their chief witness. 也失去了主要的目击证人
[26:59] And no one has to die. 那大家就都相安无事了
[27:06] – You’re a thief. – I’m a thief. Right. -你是个窃贼 -我是个窃贼 没错
[27:09] Well, good luck, Randall. 祝你好运吧 兰德尔
[27:13] It was nice knowing you. 认识你很高兴
[27:16] For as long as you sail with him, 只要你们跟他一起出海
[27:19] his orders are my orders. 那他的命令就是我的命令
[27:22] And when your work is done, this place will have you back. 等你们完成任务 就要回到这里
[27:27] They’ll serve you well. 他们会好好为你服务的
[27:40] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[27:59] You were one of ours. 你曾是我们中的一员
[28:03] You were just a boy yourself. 那时你也只是个孩子
[28:12] Could not have been easy coming back here. 回到这里一定很不容易吧
[28:16] Must have taken great strength. 你一定鼓足了勇气
[28:19] Go on. 走吧
[28:22] Take these men. 带着这些人
[28:25] Make me rich. 为我带来财富
[28:46] You don’t know me, but you once did… 你们不认识我了 但你们曾经认识
[28:51] when I was the lowest among you. 那时我是你们当中地位最低下的
[28:56] Now I’ve returned. 现在我回来了
[28:59] And I offer you a chance to be free of this place. 还要给你们一个离开这里的机会
[29:04] I’m Charles Vane. 我是查尔斯·韦恩
[29:09] And you were a strong crew once, 而你们曾是勇猛的船员
[29:12] proper pirates. 优秀的海盗
[29:14] Feared, as you should have been, 你们曾令人闻风丧胆
[29:16] before he dragged you away from the sea, 在他把你们拖上岸之前
[29:19] before he convinced you to live here like animals. 在他让你们像动物一样生活在这里之前
[29:23] Because it suits his weaknesses. 因为这符合他的软弱性格
[29:26] There is a place not far from here 离这里不远处有一个地方
[29:28] where strong men live lives of pleasure, not labor, 在那里强壮的男人活得潇洒 而非劳累
[29:33] a place where you could be feared and respected once again. 在那里 你们将再次获得敬畏与尊重
[29:38] Follow me, and I will show you what life is. 追随我 我会让你们知道什么叫生活
[30:12] Are you done? Are you done? 你打够了没有
[30:56] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[31:15] Randall. 兰德尔
[31:17] I need a word with Mr. Silver alone. 我要单独跟西尔弗先生谈谈
[31:27] What’s so funny? 什么事这么好笑
[31:29] Just that I warned Randall something like this was coming. 就是我警告了兰德尔会发生这样的事
[31:31] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. 换做我是你 可不会这么笃定
[31:33] Mr. De Groot’s inclined to hand you over to the crew. 德·格鲁特先生想把你交给船员
[31:37] He’s given me exactly five minutes, 他给我五分钟时间
[31:39] at which point he intends 然后他就打算
[31:40] to call council so Randall can share his story, 召集会议 让兰德尔说说他的故事
[31:42] after which our hands are clean 到时候我们不用脏了自己的手
[31:45] and you are most likely, well, dead. 而你基本上是 死定了
[31:53] What’s that? 这是什么
[31:54] A page from one of Dr. Howell’s manuals 豪厄尔医生手册上的一页
[31:56] and your last chance at living to see the sun rise again. 也是你活着看到明天日出的最后机会
[32:01] You have exactly five minutes to commit it to memory, 你有五分钟时间把它背下来
[32:04] after which you will reproduce this page 然后你就要尽你所能把上面的内容
[32:06] to the best of your ability. 重新写出来
[32:07] If you can do so to Mr. De Groot’s satisfaction, 如果你能让德·格鲁特先生满意
[32:09] then maybe– just maybe he can be convinced 那么也许 只是也许 他会愿意
[32:13] to keep your secret for the sake of the Urca haul. 为了厄卡号而保守你的秘密
[32:16] – It’s a test? – Exactly. -这算是测试吗 -没错
[32:18] – It’s a terrible test. – Believe me, I’m aware. -这测试烂透了 -相信我 我知道
[32:22] If I was the thief, which I am by no means admitting, 如果我是那个贼 我并不是在承认我就是
[32:25] I could have read that schedule a hundred times over 我可能在被迫毁掉航行日志之前
[32:27] before I was forced to destroy it. 就已经看过上百遍了
[32:29] Whether or not I can memorize this page in five minutes 我是否能在五分钟之内记住这页纸的内容
[32:31] proves nothing. 不足以证明任何事
[32:33] Mr. De Groot doesn’t believe that he can trust 德·格鲁特先生认为无法相信
[32:35] the information inside your head, 你脑中的信息
[32:37] certainly not enough to risk his own life, 肯定不足以让他为此冒生命危险
[32:39] not to mention committing poor Randall to an early grave. 更别提把可怜的兰德尔早早送进坟墓
[32:43] He says if he’s to go down that road, he needs certainty. 他说如果要那么做 他需要确凿证据
[32:48] It’s the best I could do. 我已经尽力了
[32:51] Four minutes. 还有四分钟
[33:03] Wait. 等等
[33:08] Compliments of the new consortium. 新联盟的问候
[33:12] A dead cargo is a worthless cargo. 死掉的货物一文不值
[33:18] Did you ask her? 你问她了吗
[33:20] I implored Miss Guthrie to facilitate your release. 我恳求格斯里小姐帮忙放了你
[33:23] I told her she would not have her guns 我告诉她如果不是你和其他人的帮助
[33:24] without yours and the others’ help. 她就拿不到那些火炮
[33:26] What did she say? 她怎么说
[33:29] She said she would take it under advisement. 她说她会好好考虑
[33:36] I warned you this place would not be any different. 我提醒过你这地方也不会有所不同
[33:44] But do not give up hope. 但是不要放弃希望
[33:53] I’ll need to know your secret. 我想要知道你的秘密
[33:59] To putting up with her. 怎么能够容忍她的
[34:02] My decision whether or not to partake in this consortium 我是否决定加入这个联盟
[34:05] was predicated on her agreement 取决于她是否取消
[34:07] to lift the ban on Charles Vane’s crew. 针对查尔斯·韦恩船员的禁令
[34:10] I understand she did. 她不是取消了吗
[34:13] Begrudgingly. 很不情愿
[34:15] And shortly after, all eight disappeared. 而且很快 八个人就全消失了
[34:19] Left for Port Royal, I am told. 听说去了皇家港口
[34:21] And you think Eleanor had something to do with this? 你认为埃莉诺跟这件事有关吗
[34:24] It doesn’t matter either way. 无关紧要了
[34:25] Short of my retrieving eight corpses from her armoire, 我又没从她衣柜里搜出八具尸体
[34:28] nothing would dissuade the other captains 所以也没法劝阻其他船长
[34:30] from the course that she’s set now. 退出她的宏伟计划
[34:33] Which I’d wager she knew would be the case. 我赌她肯定知道会这样
[34:37] I’d wager you’re right. 肯定没错
[34:39] I asked you once to get her under control. 我曾经让你控制她
[34:43] The truth is there is no controlling her, is there? 事实是根本无法控制 对吗
[34:52] You forced her hand in front of men 你在那些人面前强她所难
[34:54] whose respect she demands 而她需要这些人的尊重
[34:56] in order to run this business. 才能在这儿开展生意
[35:00] Really, Captain, 说真的 船长
[35:03] what choice did you give her? 你让她有什么选择
[35:24] Mr. Guthrie isn’t here. 格斯里先生不在这儿
[35:30] He’s taken sanctuary on Mr. Underhill’s estate. 他在昂德希尔先生的种植园寻求庇护
[35:42] Do you know what you’ve done? 你知道你做了什么吗
[35:45] What madness possessed you to write that letter? 你发了什么疯去写那样的信
[35:49] I tried to tell you. 我想要告诉你的
[35:50] Billy found it. 比利发现了那封信
[35:53] If he’d have shown anyone before I discovered him, 如果在我发现之前他给别人看过
[35:55] but for dumb luck, 那我就死定了
[35:58] I’d be dead. 虽然我走运他没有
[36:00] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[36:02] You know I would never intentionally 你知道我不会有意将你
[36:03] put you in any kind of danger. 置于任何危险之中的
[36:04] What was your intent? 那你是什么目的
[36:07] What was it? 什么目的
[36:09] To destroy everything we’ve tried to 为了毁掉过去十年
[36:11] build here for the past 10 years? 我们努力在这儿建立的一切吗
[36:13] Or was it just to embarrass me? 还是就想给我难堪
[36:15] To show you a way out of all this, to free you. 给你指一条出路 让你自由
[36:18] A way out? 出路
[36:19] Have you no memory of how we got here? 你不记得我们是怎么来这里的了吗
[36:22] What they took from us? 他们从我们手里夺走了什么
[36:27] What does it matter now? 现在还有什么要紧呢
[36:30] What does it matter? 有什么要紧
[36:32] What does it matter what happened then 如果我们现在没有生活
[36:34] if we have no life now? 当时发生过什么又有什么要紧
[36:37] Because there is no life here. 因为这里没有生活
[36:38] There is no joy here. There is no love here. 这里没有快乐 这里没有爱
[36:40] – There’s no love here. – What are you talking about?! -这里没有爱 -你在说什么啊
[36:44] What do you think I’m out there fighting for 如果不是为了在这里拥有那一切
[36:46] if not to make all those things possible here? 那我在外面奋斗是为了什么
[36:49] You’ll fight a war so we can make a life? 你为了让我们好好生活愿意去打仗
[36:51] You don’t get one without the other, my sweet. 这两者是分不开的 亲爱的
[36:53] No. You’re wrong. 不 你错了
[36:58] I sent that letter to show you that you’re wrong. 我写那封信就是要告诉你 你错了
[37:03] There is a life in Boston. 在波士顿有生活
[37:06] There is joy there and music 那里有快乐 有音乐
[37:10] and peace. 还有和平
[37:12] The door is open. 那扇门打开了
[37:14] I’ve opened it for you. 我为你把它打开了
[37:15] And it requires no war and no blood and no sacrifice. 不需要斗争 流血和牺牲
[37:19] It requires an intolerable sacrifice. 需要无法忍受的牺牲
[37:21] To accept a pardon? 去接受赦免吗
[37:23] To apologize. 去道歉
[37:25] Apologize? Who will you be apologizing to? 道歉 你要向谁道歉
[37:27] To England! 英格兰
[37:32] They took everything from us. 他们夺走了我们的一切
[37:35] And then they called me a monster. 然后他们称我为野兽
[37:39] The moment I sign that pardon, 我签署赦免状的那一刻
[37:41] the moment I ask for one, 我乞求赦免状的那一刻
[37:44] I proclaim to the world that they were right. 就等于是向全世界宣布他们是对的
[37:48] This ends when I grant them my forgiveness… 只有等我原谅了他们 这事才算完
[37:55] not the other way around. 而不是相反
[37:58] This path you’re on… 你所走的这条路
[38:01] it doesn’t lead where you think it does. 并不通往你所以为的地方
[38:06] If he were here, he’d agree with me. 如果他在这里 他会赞同我
[38:22] Three days with the Urca’s schedule, 三天记住厄卡号的航程
[38:24] three minutes with whatever the fuck this is. 三分钟记住这狗日的东西
[38:27] I’ll remind them. 我会提醒他们的
[38:30] Before you go, just one question. 在你走之前 问一个问题
[38:34] Harebrained as this test was, 这个测试如此草率
[38:35] you had to be quite certain 说明你想都不想
[38:37] I was the thief to even think of it. 就认定我是窃贼
[38:39] And I don’t believe you have near that kind of faith 而我不认为你如此信任
[38:41] in our friend Randall here. 我们的朋友兰德尔
[38:44] Who told you about me? 谁跟你说起过我
[38:47] Billy? 比利吗
[38:54] Randall, we need to talk. 兰德尔 我们得谈谈
[38:57] – You’re a thief. – Randall, pay attention. -你这个窃贼 -兰德尔 注意听
[39:00] Right now at this moment, it is just as likely 照现在的情形
[39:02] you’re the one that dies as I am. 你我可能都得死
[39:05] What if there was a way neither of us had to die today? 要是有办法让我俩今天都不用死呢
[39:09] I go to the crew and I offer to be your caretaker. 我去跟船员说我自愿照料你
[39:13] I’ll promise to look after you day and night 我保证日夜照看你
[39:14] and give my personal guarantee should anything happen, 要是你惹了麻烦
[39:17] it comes out of my share. 都由我出钱料理
[39:19] I think I could persuade the crew to accept that. 船员应该会接受的
[39:21] And then you’re back on the ship. 然后你就能回船上了
[39:24] All you have to do is change your story. 你只要换个说辞就行
[39:29] You’re a thief. 你是窃贼
[39:30] Are you fucking kidding me?! 你他妈玩我啊
[39:34] All right. 好
[39:36] Yes, I’m a thief. 是 我是窃贼
[39:40] I took the page and I shouldn’t have. 我偷了那页纸 我不该拿的
[39:42] I should have counted my blessings 我应该谢天谢地
[39:44] to be let off that merchant ship. 自己从那艘商船上逃出来了
[39:46] But what can I say, Randall? 但我能说什么呢 兰德尔
[39:47] I’m not a joiner. I never have been. 我从来都是旁观者
[39:51] But I’m willing to do it now. 可我现在愿意加入你们
[39:54] So pull your head from your ass 别再逃避问题了
[39:55] and let’s both live to fight another day. 让咱俩都能活下来
[40:00] Sorry, Mr. Silver. 抱歉 西尔弗先生
[40:09] – You’re a thief. – Yes, we understand. -你是窃贼 -是的 我们知道
[40:16] Randall? 兰德尔
[40:18] You’re a thief. 你是窃贼
[40:20] Randall, what’s gotten into you? 兰德尔 你中什么邪了
[40:24] You’re a thief. 你是窃贼
[40:26] What the hell is going on here? 这他妈怎么回事
[40:29] It would appear Mr. Randall 似乎兰德尔先生
[40:31] has reconsidered his position. 转移阵营了
[40:34] If you intend to accuse Mr. Silver before the crew, 要是你还想在船员面前指控西尔弗先生
[40:37] you do so without a witness. 可没人能给你作证了
[40:51] Give us the room, please. 让我和他单独聊聊
[40:58] As you can imagine, money is tight right now. 你可想而知 我现在手头紧
[41:02] The Walrus crew are unwilling to manumit a hold full of slaves, 海象号的船员不肯释放一船舱的奴隶
[41:05] nor do I have the funds to purchase their release outright. 我也不够资金买断他们的所有权
[41:11] So here’s what I’ve done. 我是这么办的
[41:14] The able-bodied males will be taken 身强力壮的男性去黑鹿号上
[41:15] onto the Black Hind under Captain Lawrence 听劳伦斯船长指挥 填补近日大量船员
[41:17] to fill a recent rash of desertions. 弃船离开造成的人手空缺
[41:20] The consortium has reached an agreement 联盟已经和海象号的
[41:21] with Mr. Dufresne of the Walrus 迪弗雷纳船长谈妥
[41:23] to trade future subsidies and credits to cover the cost. 用将来的津贴和存货支付奴隶价格
[41:29] Six women remain thereafter, 剩下的六个女人
[41:31] for whom I was able to scrounge together 我能筹到足够的钱
[41:33] enough money to cover their cost. 买下她们
[41:36] They’ll be offered a wage in my employ. 她们以后就在我手下工作
[41:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:44] – As for us– – Eleanor, I– -至于我们…-埃莉诺 我…
[41:46] I know how much you worry about me. 我知道你很担心我
[41:48] But I hope the events of the last few days 但我希望这几天发生的事情
[41:49] prove that I can handle myself. 证明了我能自己解决问题
[41:53] It does. 确实
[41:56] I’m not blind to Flint. 弗林特的事我没有视而不见
[41:58] I know he keeps things from me. 我知道他有事瞒着我
[42:01] But there’s no reason for you to feel threatened 但我和他合作
[42:03] by my partnership with him. 你没必要觉得受到了威胁
[42:04] If you’re to stay with me, I need to know that I can trust you. 要是你想留在我身边 我得确信你是可以信任的
[42:06] Eleanor, Captain Hornigold has extended me 埃莉诺 霍尼戈德船长
[42:10] an offer to join his crew. 邀请我做他的船员
[42:16] And you’ve accepted? 你已经接受了吗
[42:22] If you need me, I will be here for you. 要是你需要我 我会留下来
[42:28] But as long as you insist 但是只要你坚持
[42:29] on pursuing this course with Captain Flint, 继续跟弗林特船长干这一票
[42:32] I will always be tempted to interfere. 我就总忍不住去干预
[42:36] Please get out. 出去吧
[42:49] I’m sorry, but the income you’ve reported for the past two days 抱歉 但你这两天上报的收益
[42:52] is simply too low to be believed. 实在少得难以置信
[42:54] I’m going to have to ask you 我只好请你
[42:54] to vacate your room, make way for someone else. 搬出去给别人腾出地方了
[42:58] Oh, yes, yes. 是啊 是啊
[43:01] Here it comes. 开始了
[43:07] I’ll have you know I have 我告诉你
[43:08] slit men’s throats while they have wept, 男人哭着向我求饶时
[43:10] begging my forbearance, and slept soundly that very night. 我就一刀割断他们的喉咙 当晚睡得还很香
[43:14] If you were hoping to manipulate me, 要是你想用这招操纵我
[43:15] you are barking up the wrong tree. 你就找错对象了
[43:20] The wrong tree. 找错对象了
[43:25] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[43:26] – Mr. Rackham. – What? -拉克姆先生 -怎么
[43:28] Five pieces. 五块
[43:31] Oh, look who’s up and about. 看看谁来了
[43:33] Who did you just service? 你刚才服侍了谁
[43:36] What’s that? 干什么
[43:37] Who paid you those coins? 那钱是谁给你的
[43:40] It was Captain Hallindale I saw leaving your room, was it not? 刚才从你屋子离开的是哈林戴尔船长吧
[43:43] A man whose sole desire is to be swaddled in canvas 那家伙一心就想像个奶娃娃一样
[43:45] while he sucks on a fat, milkless breast 被包在帆布里吮吸一只没奶水的豪乳
[43:48] like a nursing child. 除此之外就再没别的了
[43:50] And the price we have always charged for mothering 而哺育费通常都是
[43:52] is 20 pieces, not five. 二十块 不是五块
[43:56] Who the fuck do you think you’re accusing? 你他妈在指控谁呢
[43:58] A handjob pays five. 手活只有五块
[44:00] All Captain Hallindale had time for today was a tug. 今天哈林戴尔船长时间紧 只能手活
[44:05] Will your story hold when I ask him to confirm it? 那你敢不敢让我去找他确认一下
[44:08] Or will you confess your crime now 还是现在就认罪
[44:10] and pray that our new patron is more forgiving 祈祷我们的新老板
[44:12] than Mr. Noonan would have been? 比鲁南先生宽容大度
[44:18] I swear on the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ 我以上帝的名义发誓
[44:21] this will never happen again. 我再也不敢了
[44:23] For your sake, it had better not. 最好如此
[44:32] In my experience, if you do not discipline a whore, 以我的经验 如果你不惩戒一个婊子
[44:35] she will always take advantage. 她就会一直占你便宜
[44:41] Get your fucking house in order. 管管你的妓院吧
[45:31] I thought you were going to report back 我以为你从巴洛太太那儿回来
[45:32] once you returned from Mrs. Barlow’s. 就会立刻来汇报情况
[45:43] Do you really think it’s wise to get pissed 你的船员可能会来这儿撞见你
[45:45] in full view of any of your men that may stumble in here 你觉得你喝成这副样子明智吗
[45:48] just before they’re about to embark 他们可正要开始
[45:49] on the most dangerous journey of their lives? 人生中最危险的一段旅程
[45:54] Wise? 明智
[45:57] Probably not. 也许不
[46:00] But then there was 36 hours before castoff, 但是36小时之后就要上路了
[46:03] so I thought 于是我想
[46:06] why not live dangerously? 干嘛不活得刺激些呢
[46:10] 36 hours is plenty of time 36小时很长
[46:12] for them to find reason to doubt you. 够他们找出质疑你的理由了
[46:17] Perhaps a little doubt in me is called for. 也许连我自己都拿不准
[46:29] What happened out there? 在海上出了什么事
[46:38] Tell me 告诉我
[46:41] we’re not crazy, you and I. 咱俩不是疯子
[46:45] Crazy? 疯子
[46:50] To put ourselves through all this 明知结局难料
[46:54] when the outcome’s so uncertain. 还要去做这件事
[47:00] The outcome is only uncertain for those who disbelieve. 只有拒绝相信的人才会有不确定的结果
[47:06] I believe in this place. 我相信这个地方
[47:10] And I believe if there’s anyone who can do what’s necessary 而且我相信如果有谁能行必要之举
[47:13] to make it something better, 让这地方变得更好
[47:15] it’s you. 那非你莫属
[48:07] Oi, where are you going? 你去哪儿
[48:10] Eyes on Randall at all times– 我们不是说好了吗
[48:11] wasn’t that the deal? 你得一直看着兰德尔
[48:22] Randall, you are a fucking puzzle. 兰德尔 我真看不透你
[48:25] Part of me thinks you 有时候我觉得
[48:26] must be the luckiest halfwit in the colonies, 你肯定是殖民地里最走运的笨蛋
[48:27] the way this all played out. 这一切都成功了
[48:32] But part of me suspects there’s something else going on here. 但有时候我又怀疑其中另有隐情
[48:37] I’m forced to wonder if you 我不由觉得
[48:38] didn’t orchestrate this whole little drama 是不是你精心策划了这一出
[48:41] knowing it would corner me into securing your return to the crew. 因为你很清楚这样就能逼我保护你回船上
[48:46] I’m forced to consider the possibility 我不禁想到这种可能性
[48:48] there is a lot more of the old Randall 老兰德尔
[48:50] in that head of yours than you’d like to let on. 是大智若愚
[48:55] That you’re no halfwit at all, 你根本不笨
[48:57] but a very shrewd operator 反而是个精明鬼
[49:00] who’s managed to gain the benefits 打算攫取捕猎的战利品
[49:01] of sailing with these men while avoiding all the risk. 同时避开所有的风险
[49:07] That perhaps, 也许
[49:09] just perhaps, 仅仅是也许
[49:12] you’re a goddamn genius. 你他妈是个天才
[50:00] Mr. Gates. 盖茨先生
[50:03] Mr. Quartermaster. 舵手先生
[50:10] The crew seem in good spirit. 船员似乎状态不错
[50:12] All things considered. 总的来说还行吧
[50:18] What about our friend the cook? 我们那位厨子朋友呢
[50:22] It appears to be resolved for now. 暂时解决了
[50:26] Though I must tell you, he discerned that I knew 不过我得告诉你 他看穿了
[50:28] about the missing page beforehand. 我事先就知道那页纸的事
[50:30] He assumed Billy told me. 他以为是比利告诉我的
[50:33] I can see how he might think that. 我能理解他为什么会这么想
[50:35] I did nothing to dispel that notion, 我也没说什么
[50:37] though it may not take him a long time to realize 不过估计用不了多久他就会意识到
[50:39] who it was that actually brought me into this. 到底是谁告诉我这件事的了
[50:42] Well, we’ll have to deal with our situation as it develops, 我们就随机应变吧
[50:47] won’t we? 如何
[50:50] Aye. 好
[50:55] There’s something else. 还有件事
[50:57] It’s Messrs. Howell and De Groot. 豪厄尔和德·格鲁特先生
[51:00] Give them a couple of days. 这几天就由着他们吧
[51:01] Once we’re at sea, the work will take their focus off Randall. 我们一出海 工作会让他们没工夫注意兰德尔的
[51:06] Actually, it’s not Randall that’s troubling them. 实际上 困扰他们的不是兰德尔
[51:11] It’s you. 而是你
[51:14] Having had some time to think about it, 仔细想过这事以后
[51:15] they’re not certain that you’re up to doing what’s necessary. 他们不确定你下不下得了手
[51:22] The lying we could forgive. 撒谎的事可以算了
[51:24] Singleton we could forgive. 辛格尔顿的死也可以算了
[51:26] We could forgive all of it. 什么都可以不计较
[51:30] But not Billy. 但比利的事不行
[51:34] That requires an answer. 我们要一个答案
[51:39] When the time comes, we need to know 时机成熟时 我们要确定
[51:40] that you won’t stand in the way. 你不会碍事
[51:45] I understand he’s your friend. 我知道他是你的朋友
[51:48] But once we have the money, 但是钱一到手
[51:51] Flint dies. 弗林特就得死
[51:54] No argument. 没得商量
[52:00] Not from me. 我同意
[53:23] You could be strong again. 你可以重新崛起
[53:26] You could resist me. 反抗我
[53:30] You could take this whole fucking island from me 从我手中夺走整座岛
[53:33] if only you weren’t so goddamned afraid. 只要你不是这么害怕
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme