| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | That gentleman and his daughter, the money they took, | 那位先生和他女儿拿走的钱 | 
| [00:08] | ain’t never coming back. | 不会再还回来了 | 
| [00:10] | We’re going to recreate my father’s system here | 我们要在这里重建我父亲的生意 | 
| [00:12] | without my father. | 而不需要他 | 
| [00:13] | A consortium with all of you sharing in the profits. | 所有人合伙 共享利益 | 
| [00:16] | I’ll do that the moment you lift the ban on Captain Vane. | 可以 不过你得先撤销对韦恩船长的禁令 | 
| [00:19] | Charles Vane is an animal. | 查尔斯·韦恩就是个禽兽 | 
| [00:20] | You have until dark to come to your senses. | 天黑前你都可以慢慢考虑 | 
| [00:22] | Do you have some problem with us holding onto that whore? | 你对于我们扣住那个妓女有意见吗 | 
| [00:24] | It’s up to us when we’re done with her. | 啥时候放了她可是我们说了算 | 
| [00:27] | Hunting the Maria Aleyne was never about money. | 打劫玛利亚·艾琳号绝不是为了钱财 | 
| [00:31] | It was an execution. | 而是借刀杀人 | 
| [00:33] | Good men will die for some hidden agenda, | 会有人被偷偷算计而死的 | 
| [00:36] | the Barlow woman’s agenda. | 姓巴洛那个女人的算计 | 
| [00:38] | Boston is more forgiving of one’s past. | 波士顿更愿意宽恕过去的罪恶 | 
| [00:41] | With my family’s assistance, one might find a new life there. | 有了我家族的帮助 你就可能获得新的生活 | 
| [00:45] | Andromache’s manned like a warship. | 安德洛玛刻号完全是战舰的装备 | 
| [00:47] | 60 men at least, and they’re fighters. | 至少六十人 都训练有素 | 
| [00:51] | He’s in a reinforced hold. | 他在加固舱 | 
| [00:52] | There’s no way to get the guns off the boat. | 我们带不走这些炮 | 
| [00:54] | Anybody we send down there is just gonna get cut to shreds. | 我们派下去的人只会被撕成碎片 | 
| [00:58] | Mr. Guthrie’s orders were explicit. | 格斯里先生的命令很清楚 | 
| [01:01] | No matter what, I was to make sure that you were on this ship. | 要我务必带你上船 | 
| [01:03] | “I sent a message to the captain of the Scarborough. | 我给斯卡伯勒号的船长留了信 | 
| [01:07] | I told him where he would find you.” | 告诉他在哪能找到你 | 
| [01:09] | Good God, the Scarborough! | 天呐 斯卡伯勒号 | 
| [03:26] | How far have we drifted? | 我们漂了多远 | 
| [03:27] | Not far. A few miles. | 不远 几英里 | 
| [03:30] | Fucking Scarborough’s out there, Billy. | 该死的斯卡伯勒号还在 比利 | 
| [03:32] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [03:33] | Just waiting for a whiff of us so she can set those guns ablaze. | 只等我们稍有动静 它就会向我们开炮 | 
| [03:37] | Lars is almost ready. | 拉尔斯快准备好了 | 
| [03:39] | He’ll have that bunker open in no time. | 他马上就能把加固舱弄开 | 
| [03:45] | Four hours till sunup. | 还有四小时天亮 | 
| [03:48] | If we can’t get those guns before then, | 如果天亮前拿不到那些炮 | 
| [03:50] | Flint will let us leave, right? | 弗林特就会遣散我们 是吧 | 
| [04:09] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [04:13] | The wick’s fast, so don’t light her | 火药芯燃得很快 所以没到加固舱 | 
| [04:14] | until you’re right up to the bunker. | 千万不要点着它 | 
| [04:17] | Get it through the murder hole and then take cover. | 把它扔进射击孔里 然后去找掩护 | 
| [04:20] | The vanguard will be right behind you. | 先锋小队会紧跟着你 | 
| [04:22] | While Bryson and his men are choking on the smoke, | 等布莱森和他手下被烟雾熏得喘不上气时 | 
| [04:25] | we’ll bust down the door, take him out, | 我们会冲开门 干掉他 | 
| [04:28] | grab our guns and be on the way home. | 带着炮回家 | 
| [04:36] | Did he say anything to you? | 他说什么了吗 | 
| [04:42] | About what? | 你指什么 | 
| [04:46] | Bryson slipping off with our guns is one thing, | 布莱森带着炮溜了是一回事 | 
| [04:49] | but bringing the Scarborough with him? | 把斯卡伯勒号叫来可就是另一码事了 | 
| [04:52] | How did he even know the navy was around? | 他怎么知道海军就在附近 | 
| [04:54] | Richard Guthrie must have been involved. | 理查德·格斯里肯定与此事有关 | 
| [04:56] | No shit. Do you think? | 绝对的 还用你说 | 
| [04:58] | Where I get confused is that Richard Guthrie | 我不明白的是理查德·格斯里 | 
| [05:00] | was supposed to be under guard at the Barlow woman’s home. | 应该正在那个姓巴洛的女人家里被人看着呢 | 
| [05:02] | Isn’t that what he told us? | 他不是这样跟我们说的吗 | 
| [05:05] | I mean, what do we really know about her? | 关于她 我们究竟知道多少 | 
| [05:08] | She shares his love of books? | 他俩都喜欢看书 | 
| [05:12] | Isn’t it about time we start asking some real questions? | 我们也该问些实际的问题了吧 | 
| [05:15] | Billy, not now. | 比利 现在不是时候 | 
| [05:17] | Please. | 听话 | 
| [05:58] | He wants you to take it. | 他想让你拿着这个 | 
| [06:04] | To place it in the hole above your head. | 然后放进你头顶上的洞里 | 
| [06:07] | To signal to pirates. | 给海盗发信号 | 
| [06:14] | He says if we help them, | 他说如果我们帮他们 | 
| [06:15] | they’ll bring us back to their home. | 他们会把我们带到他们那里 | 
| [06:19] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:23] | – He says– – I know what he says. | -他说… -我能听懂 | 
| [06:26] | He says in Nassau a slave can be free, | 他说在拿骚 奴隶能获得自由 | 
| [06:28] | get a job and a wage. | 有工作和工资 | 
| [06:30] | Maybe for him. He’s strong. | 他长得壮 也许没问题 | 
| [06:33] | A few others. | 只是少数人 | 
| [06:35] | The rest of you, don’t kid yourself. | 剩下的人 别异想天开了 | 
| [06:38] | You are cargo, in Nassau or otherwise. | 你们就是货物 不管在拿骚还是其它地方 | 
| [06:41] | You would decide this for us all? | 你就这么对我们下结论了 | 
| [06:43] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你们没关系 | 
| [06:44] | We have a chance to be free. | 我们有机会获得自由 | 
| [06:47] | I don’t care. | 我不管 | 
| [06:51] | There are weapons on this ship. | 这艘船上有武器 | 
| [06:52] | The pirates plan to return to Nassau, | 海盗打算带回拿骚 | 
| [06:55] | weapons that are very dangerous to someone I love. | 这些武器会给我爱的人带来危险 | 
| [06:59] | No matter what happens to me or to you, | 不管你我会有什么结果 | 
| [07:04] | those weapons must not be returned. | 这些武器都不能被带回去 | 
| [07:52] | Time has come for us to tell those | 是时候告诉那些 | 
| [07:55] | who are aiming to make us slaves | 想奴役我们的人 | 
| [07:57] | they are no longer welcome in this place. | 这个地方不再欢迎他们了 | 
| [08:00] | Not any longer! | 再也不了 | 
| [08:02] | Fuck ’em! Fucking bastards. | 去他妈的 这帮杂种 | 
| [08:05] | No fucking longer. | 再他妈也不了 | 
| [08:06] | Two hours. | 两个小时 | 
| [08:08] | Two fucking hours she’s been holed up in there. | 她已经在里面躲了他妈的两个小时了 | 
| [08:12] | Well, I for one think this is a good sign. | 就我看来 这是好现象 | 
| [08:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:20] | Clearly she’s taking the decision seriously. | 显然她在认真考虑这件事 | 
| [08:22] | I’m sorry, you think it’s a good sign she’s taking this seriously? | 不好意思 你认为她认真考虑这件事是好现象 | 
| [08:27] | I can’t even– Jesus. | 我简直不能… 上帝啊 | 
| [08:31] | What I believe Captain Lawrence meant to say | 我认为劳伦斯船长的意思是 | 
| [08:33] | is that as long as it takes for Miss Guthrie | 格斯里小姐在那扇门后面 | 
| [08:35] | to emerge from behind that door | 待了那么长时间还不出来 | 
| [08:37] | and lift the ban on Captain Vane– | 并撤销对韦恩船长的禁令 | 
| [08:39] | a decision which, a few hours ago, | 而几个小时前 她说 | 
| [08:41] | she said would be taken over her dead body– | 这么做还不如杀了她 | 
| [08:45] | then Captain Hornigold over there | 如果这样 那边的霍尼戈德船长 | 
| [08:48] | walks away from our nascent shipping consortium, | 就会离开我们这个新生的航运联盟 | 
| [08:51] | killing it in its cradle. | 并把它扼杀在摇篮中 | 
| [08:53] | He withdraws his men from the street, | 他会把他的人从街上撤走 | 
| [08:54] | at which point Captain Lilywhite and his mob are free to burn | 那时利里怀特船长和他手下的暴徒们 | 
| [08:57] | everything in sight with the Guthrie name on it. | 就可以烧掉他们看到的一切属于格斯里的东西 | 
| [09:00] | All of Nassau will, most likely, | 而整个拿骚 | 
| [09:01] | descend into fiery mayhem | 都会陷入一片混乱 | 
| [09:03] | from which we will all be lucky to escape alive. | 我们能逃生就算走运了 | 
| [09:06] | Every moment that that door remains closed | 那扇大门关着的每一刻 | 
| [09:08] | is a moment that Miss Guthrie is considering that outcome | 都意味着格斯里小姐知道有这种可能 | 
| [09:11] | as a viable, even preferable alternative | 甚至宁愿发生这种情况 | 
| [09:15] | to merely swallowing her pride. | 也不愿低下她高傲的头 | 
| [09:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:22] | Perhaps you need to have a little bit more faith in people. | 也许你应该对别人多一点信心 | 
| [09:51] | I’ll take the good news to Captain Lilywhite. | 我会把好消息告诉利里怀特船长 | 
| [09:55] | Let him know he can stand down. | 让他知道他可以消停点了 | 
| [10:12] | Good news, everyone! | 好消息 各位 | 
| [10:14] | The cunt’s knuckled under. | 那婊子屈服了 | 
| [10:16] | We’re back in fucking business. | 我们又有活干了 | 
| [10:19] | You hear that, eh? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [10:29] | So what’s this now? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [10:31] | She don’t want no one touching the whore. | 她不想让任何人碰那个妓女 | 
| [10:36] | What the fuck’s your problem? | 你他妈有什么毛病 | 
| [10:38] | Another step and I’ll show you. | 你再靠近一步我就告诉你 | 
| [10:39] | Mr. Hamund, permit me a moment with our friend here. | 哈蒙德先生 让我跟我们的朋友聊几句 | 
| [10:44] | Talk some sense into her, Jack. | 给她讲讲道理 杰克 | 
| [10:48] | Before she goes and does something stupid. | 趁她还没做出什么蠢事 | 
| [10:53] | Tell me this is not happening. | 告诉我不是这样的 | 
| [10:57] | Tell me you weren’t about to fight Mr. Hamund | 告诉我你没打算为了那个该死的妓女 | 
| [10:58] | over that fucking whore. | 而跟哈蒙德先生作对 | 
| [10:59] | Don’t call her that. | 别那么叫她 | 
| [11:03] | It would appear that I’ve failed to appreciate | 我这么说你可能会以为我不理解 | 
| [11:05] | just how deeply this situation has disturbed you. | 这种情况对你造成了多大的困扰 | 
| [11:07] | But if you’re intent on following this course of action, | 但如果你一意孤行要这么做 | 
| [11:09] | then I suppose we should do our farewells now | 那我想我们现在就该分道扬镳了 | 
| [11:12] | because I don’t think I can stomach watching the men | 因为我无法忍受眼睁睁看着那些人 | 
| [11:13] | throwing you into that tent as well and having their way with you, | 把你也扔进那顶帐篷里强暴你 | 
| [11:16] | which is where I fear this story ends | 如果你不赶紧收手 | 
| [11:19] | unless you pull your shit together. | 恐怕免不了那个下场 | 
| [11:52] | Captain says no light. | 船长说不许有光 | 
| [11:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:09] | “To the Honorable Justice Addington Thomas, | 致尊敬的马萨诸塞海湾殖民地法官大人 | 
| [12:12] | Massachusetts Bay Colony. | 亚丁顿·托马斯 | 
| [12:17] | I petition you under the advisement of your friend | 在您的朋友理查德·格斯里先生的建议下 | 
| [12:20] | Mr. Richard Guthrie | 我向您请求 | 
| [12:22] | to bestow your favor and influence. | 给予我们支持和影响 | 
| [12:26] | You may know Captain James Flint by reputation | 您也许是通过詹姆斯·弗林特过去的 | 
| [12:30] | through stories of his past misdeeds, | 罪恶故事了解到这个人的 | 
| [12:34] | but you might not know of his desire to repent. | 但您也许不知道他的忏悔之意 | 
| [12:38] | He is a good man, a decent man, | 他是个好人 正派的人 | 
| [12:41] | eager to renounce his transgressions at sea | 渴望放弃曾经的海盗生活 | 
| [12:43] | and seek life in a part of the world willing to accept a man | 并在这世上一个愿意接受谦卑忏悔之人的地方 | 
| [12:47] | humbled and penitent. | 寻一份生计 | 
| [12:50] | Were such a thing possible, | 这样的愿望是否可行呢 | 
| [12:53] | would such a place exist? | 这样的地方是否存在呢 | 
| [12:56] | It is with this very hope that I write you today. | 存着这样的希望 我写了这封信给您 | 
| [12:59] | I’ve enclosed a bill of exchange for £500 | 随信附上可兑现500英镑的支票 | 
| [13:03] | to be spent at your discretion | 如果需要疏通 | 
| [13:05] | toward procuring whatever permissions necessary. | 这笔钱任您处置 | 
| [13:11] | I only urge speed. | 我只希望快一点 | 
| [13:13] | He is caught in a dangerous plot with wicked men | 他陷入了邪恶之人的阴谋 | 
| [13:16] | who will most certainly kill him | 让他们知道他背叛了他们 | 
| [13:18] | when they learn of his betrayal.” | 他们一定会杀了他的 | 
| [13:22] | Jesus. | 天哪 | 
| [13:24] | “Believe me, your obliged and faithful servant, | 相信我 不胜感激的忠心仆人 | 
| [13:28] | Miranda Barlow.” | 米兰达·巴洛 | 
| [14:53] | Get me another plan. | 再想办法 | 
| [14:58] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [15:01] | I need to talk to you now. | 我要跟你谈谈 十万火急 | 
| [15:24] | I found it in Bryson’s cabin. | 我在布莱森的船舱里发现了这封信 | 
| [15:25] | It’s from the Barlow woman. | 是那个姓巴洛的女人写的 | 
| [15:27] | She wants a pardon for Flint in Boston. | 她想让法官在波士顿赦免弗林特 | 
| [15:29] | She says we’re gonna kill him when we learn of his betrayal. | 她说要让我们知道他背叛了我们 我们会杀了他 | 
| [15:33] | And? | 所以呢 | 
| [15:35] | It says betrayal. | 上面写了背叛 | 
| [15:38] | I can see that. | 我看见了 | 
| [15:39] | What do you want me to do about it right now? | 你想让我现在怎么做 | 
| [15:45] | I know about the Maria Aleyne. | 我知道玛利亚·艾琳号的事情 | 
| [15:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:49] | I know Flint killed those people for her. | 我知道弗林特为了她杀了那些人 | 
| [15:51] | I know Morley saw it and brought it to you. | 我知道莫利看见了并且告诉了你 | 
| [15:53] | And I know you did nothing. | 我还知道你袖手旁观了 | 
| [15:55] | He played games with his crewmen’s lives then. | 他当时为一己私利不顾自己船员的命 | 
| [15:57] | He’s doing it again now and he knows he can get away with it | 现在又是这样 他知道他可以全身而退 | 
| [16:00] | because we’re protecting him. | 因为有我们在保护他 | 
| [16:01] | – Because you are protecting him. – Enough. | -因为有你在保护他 -够了 | 
| [16:04] | If you want to go to the crew with this, be my guest. | 如果你想把这事告诉船员 请便 | 
| [16:07] | But I will do everything in my power | 但是我会拼尽所能 | 
| [16:08] | to frustrate you. Know that. | 让你吃瘪 记住这一点 | 
| [16:11] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说呢 | 
| [16:12] | Because we’re in fucking battle right now | 因为我们现在他妈的在打仗 | 
| [16:14] | and I will not undermine his control of what is, | 我不会在这么一种糟糕的情况下 | 
| [16:16] | frankly, a shitty situation | 基于一个我俩都不了解的 | 
| [16:19] | based on a letter written by a woman | 女人写的信 | 
| [16:21] | neither of us know a thing about. | 而动摇他的领导地位 | 
| [16:26] | Just promise me that when we get back to Nassau, | 答应我等我们回到拿骚的时候 | 
| [16:28] | we will deal with this. | 会去处理这件事 | 
| [16:31] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [16:33] | Fine. | 没事 | 
| [16:36] | Billy’s come up with our next move. | 比利想到下一步该怎么做了 | 
| [16:41] | It’s three hours till sunup. | 离日出只有三个小时了 | 
| [16:42] | Perhaps you’d like to share it with the rest of us. | 或许你可以跟我们大家说说 | 
| [17:04] | Pastor Lambrick. | 兰伯里克牧师 | 
| [17:06] | It’s later than I’m comfortable taking company. | 天色已晚 恕我不能迎客 | 
| [17:09] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里 | 
| [17:12] | I live here, Pastor. Or hadn’t you noticed? | 我住在这里 牧师 你是没注意到吗 | 
| [17:14] | Mr. Underhill agreed to take Mr. Guthrie in. | 昂德希尔先生同意收留格斯里先生了 | 
| [17:17] | Mr. Guthrie spun such a tale for him. | 格斯里先生对他撒了弥天大谎 | 
| [17:20] | He said he’s been bribing | 他说他多年来 | 
| [17:21] | the Lords Proprietor in London for years. | 一直在贿赂伦敦的大领主 | 
| [17:23] | Said he planned to use that fact | 他打算等将来 | 
| [17:24] | to extort preferential treatment from them | 英国把这里收复回去的时候 | 
| [17:26] | when England reasserts her rule here. | 用此事来求些优待 | 
| [17:29] | He promised wealth and prosperity. | 他许诺了荣华富贵金银财宝 | 
| [17:31] | Even promised to see Underhill declared governor. | 甚至还许诺昂德希尔可以当总督 | 
| [17:34] | And that was it. | 就是这样 | 
| [17:36] | How nice for Mr. Guthrie. | 格斯里先生可真慷慨 | 
| [17:38] | It is nice. | 没错 | 
| [17:40] | He now sleeps safely on Mr. Underhill’s plantation | 他现在可以在昂德希尔先生被24名新大陆 | 
| [17:43] | behind two dozen of the most brutal overseers in the New World. | 最残暴的监工保卫着的种植园里安然入睡了 | 
| [17:47] | Behind walls and guns and swords. | 远离外面一切的战乱纷争 | 
| [17:49] | I need no protection. | 我不需要保护 | 
| [17:51] | Mrs. Barlow, | 巴洛太太 | 
| [17:52] | Mr. Guthrie has betrayed Captain Flint. | 格斯里先生出卖了弗林特船长 | 
| [17:55] | And you’ve helped him to do it. | 而且是借助于你的一臂之力 | 
| [17:57] | If half of what I’ve heard of Captain Flint is true, | 如果我听说的关于弗林特船长的传闻有一半是真的 | 
| [17:59] | he will not react to your betrayal kindly. | 那他就绝不会轻饶你的出卖 | 
| [18:02] | You do not understand any of this, Pastor. | 你什么都不懂 牧师 | 
| [18:06] | Then help me understand. | 那就帮我弄懂 | 
| [18:10] | Help me, because I cannot in good conscience | 帮帮我 因为我不能违背良心 | 
| [18:13] | walk away from here believing you to be in such peril. | 明知你有危险却置你于不顾 | 
| [18:25] | All right. | 那好吧 | 
| [18:47] | Good evening, cunt. | 晚上好 贱人 | 
| [18:52] | If I wanted to kill you, I’d have done it already. | 如果我想杀你 你早就死了 | 
| [18:59] | What a piece of shit you are. | 你真是个人渣 | 
| [19:02] | Nose in the air. | 目中无人 | 
| [19:03] | Spoiled cunt playing at our business. | 被宠坏的贱人搅和我们的生意 | 
| [19:06] | Pains me being this close to you. | 离你这么近我都难受 | 
| [19:09] | Should tell you how fucking desperate I am. | 应该告诉你我他妈的有多需要 | 
| [19:11] | Desperate for what? | 需要什么 | 
| [19:14] | – Your help. – Beg your pardon? | -你的帮助 -你说什么 | 
| [19:17] | Your friend on the beach. | 你沙滩上那位朋友 | 
| [19:21] | She fucked us and that needed answering. | 她骗了我们 我们就要回击 | 
| [19:24] | But then that night, | 然后那天晚上 | 
| [19:26] | She told you to go fuck yourself. | 她让你滚蛋 | 
| [19:29] | Should have toasted her. | 应该敬她一杯 | 
| [19:31] | If she had a cock, we probably would have. | 她要是个爷们 就真敬了 | 
| [19:35] | What Hamund’s been doing to her… | 哈蒙德这么对她 | 
| [19:39] | Ain’t right. | 是不对的 | 
| [19:41] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么办 | 
| [19:44] | I’ve tried to help. She didn’t want it. Now my hands are tied. | 我之前想帮她 她不肯 现在我束手无策 | 
| [19:46] | – I can’t– – You could kill him. | -我没法… -你可以杀了他 | 
| [19:50] | I’d do it myself, but the men saw us feuding. | 我本想自己来 但是大家知道我们不和 | 
| [19:53] | I go near him, I’ll have them all at my throat | 我招惹他 那帮人不会放过我 | 
| [19:55] | and no one at my back. | 没人会帮我 | 
| [19:57] | Now’s the time. Captain’s gone. | 现在时机正好 船长走了 | 
| [20:00] | Don’t know how long for. | 不知道多久回来 | 
| [20:01] | Wait, gone? Gone where? | 等下 走了 去哪了 | 
| [20:03] | I don’t know. I don’t much give a shit. | 我不知道 我他妈也不在乎 | 
| [20:05] | Left alone on a skiff this afternoon. | 今天下午自己乘个小船走了 | 
| [20:08] | But if he returns, | 但是如果他回来 | 
| [20:09] | he’ll be another one standing at Hamund’s side. | 哈蒙德又会多个帮手 | 
| [20:14] | If you’re already suspected by the men, | 如果他们已经对你有疑心 | 
| [20:16] | what’s to say they don’t suspect you | 那无论哈蒙德怎么消失的 | 
| [20:17] | no matter how Hamund were to disappear? | 他们不都会怀疑你吗 | 
| [20:19] | What’s to say that suspicion doesn’t lead to questions? | 怀疑了不就会质问你吗 | 
| [20:21] | And what’s to say those questions don’t lead to me? | 最后不就追踪到我头上了吗 | 
| [20:24] | You fucking coward. | 你他妈就是个缩头乌龟 | 
| [20:26] | Why? Because I’ve used my head | 为什么 因为我思考过 | 
| [20:28] | before making this mess even worse? | 避免错上加错吗 | 
| [20:29] | ‘Cause for all your shit, all your posturing, | 因为你满嘴假情假义 | 
| [20:33] | you won’t lift a finger to help her. | 你根本不想帮她 | 
| [20:34] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 | 
| [20:36] | You said my plan was too dangerous. | 你说我的计划太危险 | 
| [20:39] | Your plan isn’t dangerous enough. | 你的计划还不够危险 | 
| [20:43] | Eight men left on your crew. | 你们还剩下八个船员 | 
| [20:46] | Eight men who support Hamund. You said it yourself. | 八个人支持哈蒙德 你自己说的 | 
| [20:48] | We kill him, they all become threats to both of us. | 我们杀了他 他们都不会放过我们 | 
| [20:51] | – It’s foolish. – Then what the fuck would you suggest? | -这主意太蠢 -那你他妈有什么好主意 | 
| [20:54] | You want to kill Hamund, | 你要想杀哈蒙德 | 
| [20:57] | then you have to kill them all. | 就得把他们全杀了 | 
| [21:01] | They disappear all at once tonight | 他们全都要在今晚消失 | 
| [21:03] | with neither of us implicated. | 而又不会牵扯我们俩 | 
| [21:07] | There’s eight of them. | 他们有八个人 | 
| [21:08] | Their guard is up. It’s impossible. | 警惕性很高 这做不到 | 
| [21:12] | It’s not impossible. | 不是做不到 | 
| [21:15] | We just need a little help. | 只是需要一点帮助 | 
| [21:27] | I don’t know how else to say this | 我不知道还能怎么回答 | 
| [21:29] | except no. | 只能说 不行 | 
| [21:34] | I suppose there’s fuck, no. | 还有 操 不行 | 
| [21:36] | Or fuck you. | 或者是 滚你妈的 | 
| [21:37] | I think you misunderstand. | 我觉得你没听懂 | 
| [21:39] | I wasn’t asking you to help me. | 我不是求你帮我 | 
| [21:40] | I was granting you the opportunity to help me. | 我是赐你个机会帮我 | 
| [21:44] | But now, because of your tone, | 但是现在 你态度不好 | 
| [21:45] | I’m disinclined to be so generous. | 我不想这么大方了 | 
| [21:47] | Beg pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [21:49] | Now you’ll beg me for it. | 你现在要求我 | 
| [21:53] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 | 
| [21:54] | All those days ago when you first proposed | 很久之前 你向弗林特 | 
| [21:57] | this arrangement of yours to Flint– | 提出这个安排 | 
| [22:00] | Remaining with his crew, | 你要留在船员中 | 
| [22:01] | holding onto the last piece of the schedule | 不透露日程表最后一部分信息 | 
| [22:02] | to ensure you weren’t disposed of– | 免得你被他干掉 | 
| [22:04] | When he asked you what’s to stop him from killing you | 他问 等事情办妥后 | 
| [22:07] | when all’s said and done, do you remember your answer? | 为什么不杀了你 你记得你怎么回答的吗 | 
| [22:10] | No, but I’m guessing you do. | 不 但是我猜你记得 | 
| [22:13] | I believe you said, | 我记得你说 | 
| [22:16] | “We might be friends by then.” | 那时我们没准成朋友了 | 
| [22:20] | I’m sorry, what are you driving at? | 不好意思 你想说什么 | 
| [22:22] | You’ve spent enough time with the man now. | 你现在了解他了 | 
| [22:25] | Does he strike you as the type of person | 你觉得他是那种 | 
| [22:26] | who would ever under any circumstance | 不论在什么情况下 | 
| [22:28] | leave a loose end like you walking around? | 留你个活口到处晃悠的人吗 | 
| [22:33] | When I took your advice and lifted the ban on Charles Vane, | 我听你的话解禁了查尔斯·韦恩后 | 
| [22:35] | I became the center of all commerce on this island again. | 岛上的贸易又一次以我为中心 | 
| [22:39] | Someone you don’t want as an enemy. | 你可不想和我作对 | 
| [22:42] | Someone Flint doesn’t want as an enemy. | 弗林特也不想和我作对 | 
| [22:45] | The way I see it, I may be the only person in this world | 在我看来 我是世界上唯一一个 | 
| [22:49] | who can dissuade him from killing you. | 能阻止他杀你的人了 | 
| [22:57] | I had a very different life | 我来这里之前 | 
| [23:00] | before I came here, | 和我丈夫一起 | 
| [23:02] | a life I shared with my husband. | 过着和这非常不同的生活 | 
| [23:06] | He was a special man, | 他是个特别的人 | 
| [23:09] | a man of ideas… | 满腹经纶 | 
| [23:11] | About the world, | 对世界 | 
| [23:13] | about the order of things. | 自然法则很有见解 | 
| [23:16] | Writers, artists, men of science– | 作家 艺术家 科学家 | 
| [23:19] | They’d fill our drawing room night after night | 每晚都聚集在我们的客厅 | 
| [23:23] | to talk and argue. | 交谈 争论 | 
| [23:26] | Sometimes just to listen to him. | 有时也只听他一个人说 | 
| [23:31] | In some ways he was like you– | 从某种意义上说 他和你一样 | 
| [23:33] | a shepherd to his flock. | 为人指点迷津 | 
| [23:37] | He would have loved to have met you. | 他肯定会乐于认识你的 | 
| [23:40] | Me? | 我 | 
| [23:42] | You think I can play devil’s advocate. | 你觉得我喜欢唱反调 | 
| [23:44] | Thomas would have played that game with you | 而托马斯会与你 | 
| [23:46] | from dusk until dawn. | 从早辩到晚 | 
| [23:49] | And everything you hold sacred, | 他会让你尊崇的一切 | 
| [23:50] | he’d leave in tatters. | 变得破烂不堪 | 
| [23:53] | Not from malice or hate, | 他不会利用仇恨或恶意 | 
| [23:56] | but from love. | 而是用你的爱 | 
| [23:59] | From a desire to see the yoke of shame lifted from your shoulders. | 用你想摆脱羞耻的愿望 | 
| [24:05] | You think I am ashamed? | 你认为我觉得羞耻 | 
| [24:09] | My husband and I were happy. | 我丈夫和我很幸福 | 
| [24:13] | But in London, a happy life | 但是在伦敦 幸福的生活 | 
| [24:15] | can often be a very dangerous thing. | 常常是危险的 | 
| [24:19] | Something that other people simply cannot abide. | 是人们根本不能容忍的 | 
| [24:25] | Thomas learned that lesson all too well. | 托马斯为此付出了极大的代价 | 
| [24:31] | Captain Flint was Thomas’s closest friend. | 弗林特船长是托马斯最亲密的朋友 | 
| [24:35] | And after his death, he saw fit | 我丈夫死后 为了我的安全着想 | 
| [24:36] | to spirit me here for my own safety. | 他认为应该把我带到这来 | 
| [24:41] | Flint brought you here? | 弗林特带你来这的吗 | 
| [24:44] | You’re right, I don’t understand. | 你说得对 我搞不懂 | 
| [24:45] | I just told you. Captain Flint is my deliverer. | 我刚才说了 弗林特船长拯救了我 | 
| [24:49] | There’s nothing more you need to understand. | 其它的你没必要明白 | 
| [24:55] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 | 
| [24:59] | I’m concerned for your safety. | 我担心你的安危 | 
| [25:01] | It’s late. | 天色已晚 | 
| [25:02] | You knew I’d be alone. It’s inappropriate. | 孤男寡女 这不妥当 | 
| [25:09] | You’re not here because you want to protect me, Pastor. | 你来这不是为了保护我 牧师 | 
| [25:14] | You’re here because you want to fuck me. | 是为了和我做爱 | 
| [26:20] | I’m sorry. We dangle? | 你说什么 我们要悬在空中 | 
| [26:23] | Four men suspended over the side. | 四个人悬吊在船上 | 
| [26:26] | Axes, augers, charges. | 斧子砍 钻头钻 发动攻击 | 
| [26:29] | It’s a rapid penetration to get a charge through the hole. | 从那个洞下手很快就能打通 | 
| [26:32] | Cause disruption, distraction | 造成破坏 分散注意力 | 
| [26:35] | while we move on the bunker through the hold below. | 同时 我们通过底舱前往加固舱 | 
| [26:38] | Saw Avery try it once. | 我看艾弗里试过一次 | 
| [26:40] | – And it worked? – I said I saw it tried. | -成功了吗 -我说我看他试过 | 
| [26:45] | Volunteers? | 有自告奋勇的吗 | 
| [26:57] | Paxton. | 帕克斯顿 | 
| [27:01] | Bobby. | 鲍比 | 
| [27:05] | Dooly. | 杜里 | 
| [27:10] | Logan. | 洛根 | 
| [27:17] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:19] | Even if we do hack through, | 就算我们打通了 | 
| [27:21] | we’d be dangling there like bait on a string. | 也会吊在那 像挂在绳子上的诱饵 | 
| [27:24] | It’s suicide. | 简直是自杀 | 
| [27:26] | We don’t have time for a debate, Mr. Logan. | 没时间争论了 洛根先生 | 
| [27:30] | Now I gave you an order. | 这是命令 | 
| [27:31] | And what happens when those orders get us killed? | 要是你的命令害死了我们呢 | 
| [27:35] | You send in four more? | 再派四个人吗 | 
| [27:38] | Billy, tell him I’m right. | 比利 告诉他我是对的 | 
| [27:49] | Mr. Logan… | 洛根先生 | 
| [27:53] | Fall in. | 集合 | 
| [27:55] | Billy, tell him I’m right. | 比利 跟他说我是对的 | 
| [27:59] | Captain– | 船长 | 
| [28:00] | Mr. Logan makes a valid point. | 洛根先生说得很有道理 | 
| [28:07] | Unfortunately, now is not the time. | 可惜说的时间不对 | 
| [28:16] | Anybody else got a point they would like to make? | 谁还有话要说 | 
| [28:20] | While we are in battle, | 在战斗中 | 
| [28:22] | the captain’s orders are the law. | 船长的命令高于一切 | 
| [28:23] | That is what we signed up to. | 我们都知道这一点 | 
| [28:26] | That is what we agreed. | 我们都同意这一点 | 
| [28:31] | Now the order’s been given. | 船长已经下达了命令 | 
| [28:34] | Heed it! | 执行吧 | 
| [28:44] | Captain! | 船长 | 
| [29:04] | I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. | 真不敢相信以前怎么没看到过 | 
| [29:05] | It was staring us right in the face. | 它就在我们眼皮子底下 | 
| [29:09] | Those cannons aren’t the only thing bryson has locked down there with him. | 布莱森封闭的不仅仅是大炮 | 
| [29:15] | 38 slaves. | 38个奴隶 | 
| [29:17] | You think they put that flag there as a signal to us? | 他们放个信号在那是为了让我们注意吗 | 
| [29:20] | Well, it wasn’t there three hours ago. | 那东西三个小时前还不在那 | 
| [29:22] | And if not us, i couldn’t tell you who they are trying to signal. | 除了我们 还能是给谁的信号 | 
| [29:25] | 7 8 Seven, eight… | |
| [29:26] | 9个人的身价超过100磅 | |
| [29:29] | That’s nine strong men ready to fight Bryson from below. | 下面有九个强壮的人准备反抗布莱森 | 
| [29:32] | Yeah, well, you’re presuming those nine men | 好吧 你以为那九个人 | 
| [29:34] | will choose to take up arms and join in a fight | 会拿起武器 加入一场 | 
| [29:37] | they couldn’t possibly know or care less about. | 他们根本不知道或者不关心的战斗吗 | 
| [29:39] | Given their current situation, | 鉴于他们目前的局面 | 
| [29:41] | my presumption is that there are no nine men on earth | 我觉得这世上没人不愿意 | 
| [29:43] | who wouldn’t jump at the chance for a little fight. | 乘势而起 加入战斗 | 
| [29:47] | What, you got a better idea? | 怎么 你有更好的主意吗 | 
| [29:51] | Well, how do you imagine we get them out of their chains? | 你觉得我们怎么才能放他们出来 | 
| [30:03] | You will never see them again. | 你再也见不到他们了 | 
| [30:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:09] | This person you’d give your life to protect, | 你用生命保护的这个人 | 
| [30:13] | give our lives to protect… | 用我们生命保护的这个人 | 
| [30:16] | whoever they are, you’ll never see them again. | 不论他们是谁 你再也见不到了 | 
| [30:20] | You must love them very much, | 你一定很爱他们 | 
| [30:22] | but I do not think you have thought this through. | 但我觉得你没有想清楚 | 
| [30:24] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 | 
| [30:26] | And you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 也不了解自己在说什么 | 
| [30:30] | I know that if we reach our destination, | 我知道如果我们到了目的地 | 
| [30:31] | we may never have another chance like this. | 我们就再没有这种机会了 | 
| [30:34] | There is no we. | 跟我无关 | 
| [30:37] | You and I, we are both in this hold, | 你我同在这船舱里 | 
| [30:41] | but we are not in the same place. | 但我们处境可不同 | 
| [30:45] | How many times must you have told yourself that you’re special? | 你告诉过自己多少遍你与众不同 | 
| [30:50] | That your master thinks you’re different from the rest? | 你主人觉得你与别人都不一样 | 
| [30:55] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 | 
| [30:57] | But I know those men above better than you. | 但我比你更了解上面那帮人 | 
| [31:00] | And when they put you in these, | 他们锁住你的时候 | 
| [31:02] | they don’t mean to let you go. | 就没打算放你走 | 
| [31:08] | You have a chance to go home again, | 你有重返家园的机会 | 
| [31:09] | yet you just sit there. | 却仍干坐在这 | 
| [31:13] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 | 
| [31:16] | You and I are not the same. | 我们不是一路人 | 
| [31:57] | What the fuck is going on down here? | 你们在下面搞什么 | 
| [32:13] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [32:16] | It’s this one. | 是她在搞鬼 | 
| [33:19] | Heave! | 挥起来 | 
| [33:21] | – Together, lads. And… – Heave. | -一起来 伙计们 -挥起来 | 
| [33:25] | What do they think they’re doing? | 他们在干什么 | 
| [33:39] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [33:46] | – Heave! – Again! | -挥起来 -再来 | 
| [33:51] | Heave! | 挥起来 | 
| [34:01] | Put your back in it, boys! | 把劲儿使出来 兄弟们 | 
| [34:16] | Secure the hold, Mr. Hayes. Something’s wrong. | 去守住船舱 海耶斯先生 有蹊跷 | 
| [36:08] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 | 
| [36:10] | Mr. Hamund? | 哈蒙德先生吗 | 
| [36:12] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 | 
| [36:14] | My name is John Silver. | 我叫约翰·西尔弗 | 
| [36:16] | And I have a proposition for you. | 有个提议献给您 | 
| [36:18] | I’ve heard your crew has been freed to hunt again. | 我听说您的船员又能抢劫了 | 
| [36:20] | And I understand with Mr. Rackham out of favor, | 而且我明白在拉克姆先生失宠后 | 
| [36:21] | you’re the man the crew now looks to. | 您是船员们所听命的人 | 
| [36:26] | Seems our paths were meant to meet in this moment. | 似乎我们注定要在这一刻相遇 | 
| [36:28] | Me with something to sell, and you with means to use it. | 我有好东西要卖 您正好用得上 | 
| [36:32] | Piss off. | 滚一边去 | 
| [36:37] | I was the whore’s partner, | 我是那个妓女的搭档 | 
| [36:39] | the one who stole the page from Flint | 是我从弗林特那里偷来书页 | 
| [36:41] | and then tried to sell it to you. | 又想要卖给你们的 | 
| [36:44] | You’re that new one. | 你就是那个新来的 | 
| [36:47] | The cook they took on. | 他们抓到的厨子 | 
| [36:48] | That I am. | 正是我 | 
| [36:49] | But perhaps not for long. | 但也没被抓太久 | 
| [36:50] | This is where I think you and I can help each other. | 所以我才认为我们可以互相帮助 | 
| [36:55] | The night the exchange was meant to take place at the wrecks, | 在我们本该在沉船残骸交易的那晚 | 
| [36:58] | I lost the schedule to Captain Flint. | 弗林特拿到了我丢的日程表 | 
| [37:01] | But I escaped with my hide intact and my anonymity. | 但我全身而退 没人知道我是谁 | 
| [37:05] | I’ve remained with the crew since then, | 继续和船员们待在一起 | 
| [37:07] | but I believe now I’ve tempted fate long enough. | 现在我相信我的人品已经用得差不多了 | 
| [37:10] | Flint departed, I remained. | 弗林特走了 我留了下来 | 
| [37:12] | My intent– to sell the page again | 我打算 再卖掉书页 | 
| [37:14] | and leave Nassau with something to show for it. | 然后带着真金白银离开拿骚 | 
| [37:16] | Seeing as we theoretically already had a deal, | 鉴于我们本来已经谈拢了 | 
| [37:19] | I thought your crew was the logical place to start. | 所以我最先来找你们 | 
| [37:23] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么鬼话 | 
| [37:25] | You just said Flint has the schedule. | 你自己说了弗林特拿到了日程表 | 
| [37:27] | He has the page the schedule is written on, | 他拿到了写着日程的书页 | 
| [37:30] | but I saw that page. | 但我看了书页 | 
| [37:32] | I think there’s a good chance I can remember most of it. | 我觉得自己差不多记得上面的东西 | 
| [37:35] | For the right price. | 只要价格够高 | 
| [37:37] | Are you a fucking lunatic? | 你他妈疯了吗 | 
| [37:39] | What’s to stop me from killing you | 是你把我们搅进这屎摊子的 | 
| [37:41] | for getting us into this mess? | 你有什么理由让我不杀你 | 
| [37:43] | Wait. | 慢着 | 
| [37:44] | I am willing to give a steep discount on our original agreement. | 我愿意在原来谈好的价格上给你打个折 | 
| [37:47] | We don’t have any fucking money left, you shit. | 我们没钱了 你个混蛋 | 
| [37:51] | Rackham lost it chasing you. | 拉克姆追你的时候掉光了 | 
| [37:56] | I fail to see how that’s possible. | 这怎么可能 | 
| [38:06] | Mr. Hamund. | 哈蒙德先生 | 
| [38:08] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [38:10] | You told us you lost our pearls in the wrecks. | 你说珍珠都在沉船残骸丢了 | 
| [38:14] | 5,000 pesos worth. Isn’t that right? | 价值五千比索的珍珠 对吗 | 
| [38:17] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [38:19] | Because now I’m told that you gave half our pearls | 现在有人告诉我 你出发去沉船残骸之前 | 
| [38:22] | to the whore up front | 把半数珍珠 | 
| [38:25] | before you ever left for the wrecks. | 都交给那个妓女了 | 
| [38:32] | Which would mean that half the pearls never went to the wrecks. | 也就是说 你只带了一半的珍珠去沉船残骸 | 
| [38:40] | They was on the whore when your bitch reeled her in. | 那婊子被你相好带来时 就带着另一半 | 
| [38:45] | Leaving us to wonder | 这就让我们好奇了 | 
| [38:48] | where the fuck are they now? | 现在珍珠他妈的在哪 | 
| [38:53] | I don’t know where you’re getting your information from, | 我不知道你是听谁说的 | 
| [38:55] | but I can assure you, it is mistaken. | 但我保证 事实并非如此 | 
| [38:57] | She threw that whore in the tent | 她早在我们去找那个妓女之前 | 
| [38:59] | long before we got to her. | 就把她扔进了帐篷 | 
| [39:01] | Yes, but the whore had no pearls. | 是的 但那个妓女手上没有珍珠 | 
| [39:04] | Neither I nor Miss Bonny | 我和伯妮小姐 | 
| [39:05] | would be so stupid as to steal from you. | 都没傻到去偷你们的钱 | 
| [39:07] | And even if I were, I would certainly never be so stupid | 就算我傻到去偷 也不会傻到 | 
| [39:09] | as to trust a whore to act as escrow. | 让一个妓女看管那些珍珠 | 
| [39:11] | Someone is lying to you. | 有人在骗你 | 
| [39:14] | If you tell me who it was, | 如果你告诉我是谁 | 
| [39:15] | I might be able to help you figure out why. | 我也许能帮你弄清他的目的 | 
| [39:19] | I’d tell you, Jack… | 告诉你可以 杰克 | 
| [39:22] | But I don’t see how that much matters | 但我们刚在你帐篷里 | 
| [39:25] | seeing that we found these | 找到了这些 | 
| [39:29] | in your tent just now. | 所以是谁已经不重要了 | 
| [39:33] | Look at you now. | 现在咱们来说说 | 
| [39:38] | Where’s the fucking rest of them? | 剩下的珍珠都他妈在哪 | 
| [39:41] | Buried. | 埋起来了 | 
| [39:43] | By the wrecks. | 就在沉船残骸边上 | 
| [39:47] | Darling. | 亲爱的 | 
| [39:49] | I’m so very disappointed in you. | 我真的对你很失望 | 
| [40:12] | I believe I’m entitled to this. | 我应该有资格喝一杯吧 | 
| [40:20] | I’ve arranged a room for you. | 我给你安排了一间房 | 
| [40:23] | I don’t imagine I’ll be doing much sleeping | 在我确定这事彻底结束之前 | 
| [40:25] | till I know this is finished, thank you very much. | 应该睡不上什么安稳觉 非常感谢 | 
| [40:28] | Thought I’d wait it out here, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我还是在这儿等着吧 | 
| [40:37] | Heave ho! Pull! | 用力 拉呀 | 
| [40:40] | Come on! That’s it! | 加把劲 对了 | 
| [40:42] | Heave! | 拉呀 | 
| [40:45] | All right, lads, coming over. | 好了伙计们 来了 | 
| [40:47] | Coming over. | 来了 | 
| [40:48] | Okay, that’s good. | 好 很好 | 
| [40:56] | I certainly didn’t expect to find you down in the hold. | 真没想到会在底舱找到你 | 
| [41:00] | Not after you betrayed Miss Guthrie on behalf of her father. | 你不是为了格斯里小姐的父亲背叛了她吗 | 
| [41:07] | Our agreement was | 我跟他约好 | 
| [41:08] | I would stay behind to protect Eleanor from you. | 我会待在岛上保护埃莉诺免受你的伤害 | 
| [41:13] | You think what she and I hope to achieve | 你认为我和她想为拿骚做的事 | 
| [41:16] | for Nassau is impossible. | 是不可能完成的 | 
| [41:19] | That I’ll be the death of her? | 你觉得我会害死她 | 
| [41:27] | I lost six men chasing down this ship. | 我为了占领这艘船死了六个手下 | 
| [41:30] | Nearly faced another mutiny all over again. | 船员差点又来一次叛乱 | 
| [41:34] | If I had any sense, I’d throw you to my crew. | 照理说 我应该把你交给我的船员们处理 | 
| [41:37] | Take the pressure off me. | 减轻我自己的压力 | 
| [41:41] | But I’m not gonna do that. | 但我不会这样做 | 
| [41:46] | I’d rather prove you wrong. | 我宁可证明你错了 | 
| [42:12] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [42:15] | Stow the guns in the lower hold. | 把炮弹放在底舱 | 
| [42:17] | – Favor the starboard. – Of course. | -别堆在右舷 -是 | 
| [42:19] | Right, Billy. | 好的 比利 | 
| [42:25] | What? Afraid I got loose lips? | 怎么 怕我说出去吗 | 
| [42:32] | Please, son, I am on your side. | 别这样 孩子 我跟你是同一阵线的 | 
| [42:35] | You’ve got to believe that. | 你得相信我 | 
| [42:37] | Then get some answers. | 那就去问他 | 
| [42:44] | Come on! | 加把劲 | 
| [42:47] | – Heave! – Heave ho. | -用力 -拉呀 | 
| [42:50] | That’s it. Hold on. | 对了 撑住 | 
| [42:56] | Lend a hand, mate. | 帮我一把 伙计 | 
| [42:57] | Perfectly good stash of powder here. | 这几桶火药很好 | 
| [43:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [43:23] | She saw us. | 他们看到我们了 | 
| [43:24] | The Scarborough had to have seen us. | 斯卡伯勒号一定看到我们了 | 
| [43:29] | There’s still great guns in the hold. | 底燃料舱里的火炮还没搬完 | 
| [43:31] | At least three or four more. | 至少还有三四尊 | 
| [43:33] | There’s no time for delay. | 没时间耽搁了 | 
| [43:35] | The guns we’ve unloaded already will have to suffice. | 就得靠已经搬上来的火炮了 | 
| [43:37] | Cut us loose! We’re getting out of here. | 割断缆绳 我们走 | 
| [43:46] | Come on! | 快啊 | 
| [44:10] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 | 
| [44:13] | It’s the Andromache’s spritsail brace. | 是安德洛玛刻号的斜杠帆桅 | 
| [44:15] | It must have blown loose during the explosion. | 肯定是刚刚爆炸的时候被炸坏了 | 
| [44:18] | That’s two knots or more it’ll drag us down. | 它会把我们的速度至少拖慢两海里 | 
| [44:40] | Earlier… | 之前 | 
| [44:44] | when you and Mr. Gates were having words, | 你跟盖茨先生说话的时候 | 
| [44:47] | you mentioned a letter. | 提到了一封信 | 
| [44:51] | What was in it, Billy? | 信里写了什么 比利 | 
| [45:03] | Billy! | 比利 | 
| [45:06] | What was in it? | 信里写了什么 | 
| [45:10] | I think you know what was in it. | 你心知肚明吧 | 
| [45:18] | Oh, shit! | 我操 | 
| [45:27] | Hard to starboard. Bring us about. | 打右满舵掉头 | 
| [45:36] | Man overboard! | 船员落水 | 
| [45:38] | Man overboard! | 船员落水 | 
| [45:43] | It’s Billy. He fell. | 是比利 他落水了 | 
| [45:47] | – Billy! – Billy! | -比利 -比利 | 
| [45:50] | Any sign of him? | 看到他了吗 | 
| [46:00] | We can’t turn back. | 我们不能回去 | 
| [46:07] | She’ll tear us to pieces. | 斯卡伯勒号会把我们大卸八块的 | 
| [46:38] | Ambush, I presume. | 有埋伏吧 | 
| [46:39] | Nothing out there but men with pistols and swords. | 那儿只有拿着枪和剑的人在等着他们 | 
| [46:43] | I imagine those pearls didn’t just materialize out of thin air. | 那些珍珠不是凭空出现的吧 | 
| [46:46] | With whom did you scheme this? | 你跟谁合伙害我 | 
| [46:47] | The cunt. | 那个婊子 | 
| [46:51] | Somehow I’m not surprised. | 我还真是一点都不惊讶 | 
| [46:55] | Decent fellow, Slade, as far as I know. | 据我所知 斯莱德是个体面人 | 
| [46:57] | Never raised a hand against the whore. | 他从没揍过那个妓女 | 
| [46:59] | A factor I hope you considered before you decided that he | 在船长最黑暗的时期 他与其他六个 | 
| [47:01] | and six other men who stood by our captain in his darkest hour, | 被船长视为兄弟的人站在船长身边支持他 | 
| [47:04] | men he considers his brothers, | 希望在你决定因此而惩罚他们 | 
| [47:06] | be lumped into the cost | 以平息你的怒气之前 | 
| [47:07] | of assuaging your offense in this matter. | 能想想他这点体面 | 
| [47:11] | God damn it, Anne. | 该死 安妮 | 
| [47:12] | Do I not deserve a say about this? | 我就没有发言权吗 | 
| [47:17] | You had your say. | 你已经发过言了 | 
| [47:19] | Now I’ll have mine. | 现在轮到我了 | 
| [47:39] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [48:09] | You know, when I first met you, | 我第一次见到你时 | 
| [48:11] | I pegged you for an easy mark. | 以为你就是个好骗的蠢女人 | 
| [48:15] | But now, between you and Flint, | 但现在 我不太确定 | 
| [48:17] | I’m not certain who I should be more afraid of. | 应该更怕你还是弗林特了 | 
| [48:25] | I saw you earlier. | 你之前看到你了 | 
| [48:27] | After you lifted the ban. | 你取消禁令之后 | 
| [48:34] | You were angry. | 你很生气 | 
| [48:37] | Not just about Max. | 不止是对麦克斯的事 | 
| [48:42] | Those men out there, | 外面那些人 | 
| [48:44] | they made you admit you were wrong. | 逼你认错 | 
| [48:47] | They made you feel weak. | 让你感觉很无力 | 
| [48:53] | I think you felt compelled | 你好像必须 | 
| [48:55] | to let everyone on this island know | 让这座岛上的每一个人都知道 | 
| [48:58] | that in this place, | 在这地方 | 
| [49:03] | no one fucks with you and gets away with it. | 没人可以惹了你还逃脱处罚 | 
| [50:05] | Thank you | 谢谢你 | 
| [50:06] | for what you did for me. | 为我所做的一切 | 
| [50:15] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了你 | 
| [51:02] | Old Jim Carver. | 老吉姆·卡弗 | 
| [51:13] | Sebastian Frakes. | 塞巴斯蒂安·弗雷克斯 | 
| [51:26] | William “Bones” Manderly. | 威廉·”骨头”·曼德利 | 
| [52:08] | I hope you’re pleased with yourself. | 希望你满意了 | 
| [52:13] | I see. We won’t be speaking of this again, I presume. | 我明白了 看来我们以后都不会再谈这事了 | 
| [52:17] | Well, before we close the lid on this and put it in the ground, | 在我们闭口不谈之前 | 
| [52:20] | one last question if you will, | 能让我问最后一个问题 | 
| [52:22] | just to satisfy my curiosity. | 满足我的好奇心吗 | 
| [52:26] | When you and Miss Guthrie were plotting this little coup, | 你和格斯里小姐密谋的时候 | 
| [52:30] | when she asked you, “Well, shit, Anne, | 她问你 “安妮 | 
| [52:32] | what makes you think old Jack | 你凭什么认为老杰克 | 
| [52:33] | will go along with this plan of ours | 会配合我们的计划 | 
| [52:34] | and not plead the truth to his men | 不向他的手下吐露真相 | 
| [52:36] | as he’s most certainly going to feel duty-bound to do?” | 而他心里其实认为自己有责任这么做呢” | 
| [52:39] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 | 
| [52:42] | I told her given the choice between them and me… | 我说在我和那些人之间 | 
| [52:47] | you’d choose me. | 你会选择我 | 
| [52:50] | That’s very fucking touching. | 还真是感人肺腑啊 | 
| [52:55] | And the captain? | 那船长呢 | 
| [52:56] | The two of you come up with some idea how to deal with him | 你俩想好等他回来发现这件事以后 | 
| [52:58] | when he returns and finds out about all this? | 要怎么跟他解释了吗 | 
| [53:03] | You don’t know where he’s gone, do you? | 你不知道他上哪去了 对吧 | 
| [53:09] | He ain’t coming back. | 他不会再回来了 |