时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You took one of me best whores for your private use. | 你为了私利把我最好的妓女之一给带走了 |
[00:09] | Every day she’s not under my roof costs me money. | 她一天不在我篷子里 我就他妈的赔钱 |
[00:17] | Wait, listen to me! | 等等 听我说 |
[00:20] | Good men will die for some hidden agenda, | 会有人被偷偷算计而死的 |
[00:23] | the Barlow woman’s agenda. | 姓巴洛那个女人的算计 |
[00:25] | Things will get better here. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:27] | I promise you they will. | 我保证一定会 |
[00:28] | We’ll need some additional items. | 我们需要更多的物品 |
[00:29] | New guns, 12-pounders. | 新炮 十二磅的 |
[00:31] | You’ll have it. | 会给你的 |
[00:33] | You want the guns from my ship to hand over to a pirate? | 你想要我把我船上的火炮交到一个海盗的手里 |
[00:36] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[00:36] | Help me, Mr. Scott. | 帮帮我 斯科特先生 |
[00:38] | Please, help me save her. | 拜托你帮我救她 |
[00:40] | Why don’t I take over? | 换我接班吧 |
[00:43] | The Andromache. It can’t be. | 是安德洛玛刻号 不可能 |
[00:44] | Captain Bryson hasn’t had time to unload. | 布莱森船长还来不及卸货呢 |
[00:46] | He didn’t. She’s riding low. | 他没卸货 船正向远方驶去 |
[00:48] | Those guns are still on board. | 火炮还在船上 |
[00:49] | – What are we going to do? – Get them back. | -我们要怎么办 -把火炮拿回来 |
[02:43] | Captain? | 船长 |
[02:46] | We’re steady at six knots, north by northeast. | 我们朝东北偏北以六海里稳速前进 |
[02:51] | You don’t trust me, do you? | 你不相信我 对吧 |
[02:56] | With any luck, we’ll sight the Andromache soon. | 运气好的话 我们很快就能看见安德洛玛刻号 |
[03:01] | The battle will begin. | 战斗马上就要打响 |
[03:04] | You and I will have our roles to play. | 你和我将各司其职 |
[03:09] | We have the chance for a few minutes’ honesty first. | 但先让我们坦诚相待 |
[03:15] | Honesty? | 坦诚 |
[03:21] | Men died yesterday careening our ship faster than was safe. | 昨天有水手因为我们求快不求稳地修船而死 |
[03:26] | Men are going to die today | 今天又将有水手 |
[03:28] | attacking that merchant ship out there, | 为攻击那艘商船而死 |
[03:29] | and they’ll die not knowing it was all based on a lie. | 而他们至死都不知自己因谎言而丧命 |
[03:34] | A lie? | 谎言 |
[03:35] | We don’t even know if the Urca’s schedule is accurate. | 我们甚至不知道厄卡号的行程是否准确 |
[03:37] | We’re completely relying on the cook. | 我们完全靠那个厨子 |
[03:39] | How can you just pretend you have no doubts about any of this? | 你怎能装出深信不疑的样子 |
[03:42] | Years of practice. | 多年的练习 |
[03:45] | There’s always doubt, Billy. | 人总有疑惑 比利 |
[03:47] | No sane man would deny that. | 正常人都不否认 |
[03:48] | No good captain would acknowledge it. | 但好船长也不会明说 |
[03:52] | Take our present route, for instance. | 比如我们目前的航线 |
[03:54] | We tacked north by northeast, | 我们朝东北偏北航行 |
[03:56] | along Andromache’s best point of sail. | 这是对安德洛玛刻号来说最快的航线 |
[03:59] | If you’re Bryson, that’s the smart course. | 如果你是布莱森 这样抉择是明智的 |
[04:02] | – Yeah… – Well, he knows that I know that. | -没错啊 -他知道我知道这点 |
[04:05] | So wouldn’t he have at least considered heading northwest | 那他是否会考虑朝着西北 |
[04:07] | to follow the coast, | 沿着海岸而行 |
[04:09] | lose us in the dark? | 趁黑甩掉我们呢 |
[04:11] | Or due east on the chance that we might sail right past him? | 或者朝正东行驶 与我们擦肩而过 |
[04:15] | There must be at least one chance in three | 不管怎样 都有三分之一的几率 |
[04:19] | that that horizon will remain bare | 海平面将一直空空如也 |
[04:21] | and we’ll never see the Andromache again. | 我们永远都见不到安德洛玛刻号 |
[04:24] | That’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[04:27] | But what good would that knowledge do | 但知道这些 对想要在船上 |
[04:29] | for any man on this crew trying to focus on doing his job? | 专心工作的船员有什么好处呢 |
[04:36] | This crew needs certainty, | 船员需要一个明确的目标 |
[04:39] | and I need their support to achieve an end | 而我也需要他们的支持来达成目标 |
[04:41] | which is in all our best interests. | 这样对大家都好 |
[04:45] | So we dance the dance. | 所以我们要做出样子来 |
[04:51] | Never was there a Caesar that couldn’t sing the tune. | 任何领导者都会这么做 |
[04:56] | Who’s Mrs. Barlow? | 巴洛太太是谁 |
[05:05] | You’ve heard the stories, haven’t you? | 你听到那些流言了是吧 |
[05:08] | She’s a witch who pledged my soul to the devil, | 她是个把我灵魂出卖给了恶魔的女巫 |
[05:11] | and anoints me with the blood of infants | 并且用婴儿的血液为我净身 |
[05:13] | to keep me safe in battle. | 让我在战斗中确保安全 |
[05:14] | – Come on, I’m not stupid. – No, you’re not. | -拜托 我又不蠢 -没错 你是不蠢 |
[05:19] | So you can probably guess it isn’t as much fun | 所以你大概也猜到了 |
[05:23] | to tell stories about how your captain makes a home, | 讲述你的船长跟一位同样爱好书籍的 |
[05:25] | with a nice Puritan woman who shares his love of books. | 清教徒女子结合的故事 没多大意思 |
[05:32] | Is that the truth? | 这就是真相吗 |
[05:36] | Sails! | 有帆 |
[05:38] | Man your posts! | 各就各位 |
[05:39] | Posts! | 就位 |
[05:41] | Have a look. | 看看 |
[05:43] | It’s the Andromache! | 是安德洛玛刻号 |
[06:07] | Well, this is a stupid fucking idea. | 这主意真他妈笨到家了 |
[06:09] | Given the straits we’re in, | 考虑到我们现在的处境 |
[06:10] | I would suggest there is no such thing. | 我认为没有这一说 |
[06:12] | If we don’t find a way to earn an income and soon, | 如果我们不尽快找到赚钱的方法 |
[06:14] | we will lose what little we have left of a crew. | 我们连最后剩下的几个船员都保不住 |
[06:17] | Or worse yet, | 或者会更糟 |
[06:18] | we will be eaten by what little we have left of a crew. | 就是我们会被剩下的船员吃掉 |
[06:22] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[06:24] | You gave him permission, dear. | 亲爱的 这是经过你同意的 |
[06:26] | We must stand by our word. | 我们得言而有信 |
[06:27] | But I said he could put one finger in my bum, not three. | 但我说他能用一根手指插我 不是三根 |
[06:31] | Then next time, charge him by the digit. | 那么下次按插了几根手指来收钱 |
[06:33] | Mrs. Mapleton, a word, please. | 梅普尔顿太太 借一步说话 |
[06:37] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么 |
[06:38] | Mr. Noonan expressly forbade it, did he not? | 鲁南先生公开表示不让你进来 难道不是吗 |
[06:40] | It turns out Mr. Noonan has had a change of heart. | 鲁南先生似乎改变心意了 |
[06:48] | A transfer? What is this? | 转让 这是怎么回事 |
[06:50] | It means, madam, | 女士 这意味着 |
[06:52] | that the dispute over the whore with Mr. Noonan has been settled | 我们和鲁南先生因为个妓女而起的纠纷 |
[06:55] | through an agreement to purchase this establishment | 在我们同意买下他的产业后 |
[06:58] | from him… by us. | 一笔勾销了 |
[07:00] | – Noonan sold you the inn? – Yes, ma’am. | -鲁南先生把酒馆卖给你们了 -是的 女士 |
[07:04] | And where is he now? | 那他现在在哪里 |
[07:07] | From the tone in his voice, | 听他说话的腔调 |
[07:08] | it sounded as if Mr. Noonan couldn’t wait to be rid of this place | 鲁南先生似乎恨不得离这 |
[07:11] | and of its screeching pig of a bawd. | 离那个吵得跟猪一样的老鸨越远越好 |
[07:15] | His words, not mine. | 他的原话 不是我说的 |
[07:17] | The last I saw him, he was seeking passage to Port Royal, | 我最后一次见他时 他正想办法去皇家港口 |
[07:19] | and then to who knows where. | 从那再去哪就没人知道了 |
[07:21] | You’re telling me that Mr. Noonan, | 你的意思是 鲁南先生 |
[07:24] | who just a few hours ago | 他在几个小时前 |
[07:25] | had the intent of seeing your captain beaten to a pulp, | 还想把你们船长打成肉饼 |
[07:28] | that Mr. Noonan decided instead to sell you his life’s work? | 现在却决定把他毕生事业卖给你们 |
[07:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:34] | And you expect me to accept it | 你觉得就凭张纸条 |
[07:35] | based on a piece of paper and your word? | 我就会相信你吗 |
[07:38] | And to keep my mouth shut about it | 并且指望我在傻子都能看出有问题的情况下 |
[07:39] | when any half-wit can see that there’s foul play at hand? | 对此保持缄默吗 |
[07:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:46] | I want a raise. | 我要涨工资 |
[07:47] | – What did you make before? – Three percent of gross. | -你以前赚多少 -利润的百分之三 |
[07:50] | I’ll give you 40. | 我分你四成 |
[07:52] | Welcome aboard, sonny. | 欢迎加入 乖儿子 |
[08:02] | We are the proud new owners of a brothel. | 我们现在是妓院的新老板了 |
[08:07] | Let’s hope no one notices. | 但愿没人注意到 |
[08:11] | No one has seen or heard from Scott all morning. | 一整个上午都没人见到过斯科特 |
[08:14] | He must have left with Bryson. | 他一定和布莱森一起走了 |
[08:17] | You’re certain he said nothing to you about why he would do this? | 你确定他没告诉你这么做的原因吗 |
[08:19] | Nothing, ma’am. | 没有 小姐 |
[08:21] | – Before I knew what was happening– – Get my horse ready. | -在我意识到出什么事前 -给我备马 |
[08:23] | I’m going to see my father. | 我要去见我父亲 |
[08:24] | I want to know what the fuck’s going on here. | 我要知道这他妈是怎么回事 |
[08:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:36] | What the fuck are you doing in my office? | 你他妈在我办公室干什么 |
[08:38] | Flint stashed me here. | 弗林特把我栓这儿的 |
[08:39] | Presumably to stop what’s in my head | 可能怕他一跟安德洛玛刻号开战 |
[08:41] | from spilling onto the deck of the Andromache. | 我就死在甲板上 |
[08:45] | Oh, that’s Randall. | 是兰德尔 |
[08:48] | Why is Randall lying on my sofa? | 兰德尔为什么躺在我沙发上 |
[08:51] | Well, he’s not exactly going to be leading the charge | 昨天事后 他肯定不能 |
[08:54] | after the day he had yesterday. | 再打头阵了 |
[08:55] | Why are you chained to him? | 你为什么被拷在他手上 |
[08:58] | So I don’t try to run. | 怕我逃跑 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Sorry, have I done something to you? | 不好意思 我惹你了吗 |
[09:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:14] | Well, you seem to harbor quite a bit of anger towards me, | 你看起来似乎对我有点不爽 |
[09:16] | and considering we hardly even know each other, | 而我们都不怎么认识 |
[09:18] | I’m wondering if there’s something I’m missing. | 我在想我是不是哪里惹到你了 |
[09:20] | Flint and his crew offer you a life of freedom and prosperity | 弗林特他们给了你自由和工作 |
[09:23] | for which you repay them by stealing the product | 而你却以偷窃他们数月的心血 |
[09:25] | of months of their labor and sacrifice. | 作为你对他们的回报 |
[09:27] | But you’re not finished. | 这还不算完 |
[09:27] | Then you lure Max into your selfish scheme. | 你还为一己之私害了麦克斯 |
[09:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:30] | I specifically tried to talk her out | 我特意要说服她 |
[09:32] | of getting wrapped up in my selfish scheme. | 不要扯进我这个计划 |
[09:35] | I know all I need to know about the kind of man you are. | 你这种人我再清楚不过了 |
[09:38] | Ma’am, you should come outside right away. | 小姐 你最好马上出来一下 |
[09:43] | For years, we’ve all profited in this place, | 多年来 靠着我们家族稳定的声誉 |
[09:45] | trading on the stability of my family’s name. | 我们在这里共赢共利 通商贸易 |
[09:49] | But unfortunately, our circumstances have changed. | 但是很不幸 情况有变 |
[09:53] | A fortnight ago, | 两周前 |
[09:54] | His Majesty’s navy attempted to place me under arrest. | 皇家海军试图将我逮捕 |
[09:59] | I am, since that day, | 自那时起 |
[10:01] | a fugitive marked for execution by the Crown. | 我成为了国王通缉的死刑犯 |
[10:06] | Unbeknownst to me, my family in Boston | 我在波士顿的家人知道了这件事 |
[10:09] | learned of this and ordered Captain Bryson | 瞒着我命令布莱森船长 |
[10:12] | to liquidate our holdings here. | 将我们的财产进行清算 |
[10:14] | What about our goods? | 那我们的货呢 |
[10:15] | I convinced him to leave behind the contents of our warehouse, | 我说服了他们不要动仓库的东西 |
[10:20] | but that is all. | 但仅此而已 |
[10:22] | To those of you owed credit | 那些我们亏欠货款的 |
[10:23] | or for whom we held goods on consignment, | 或在我们这里委托售货的人 |
[10:26] | I leave it to my daughter to see you made whole as best we can. | 我将指派我女儿 尽量让大家不太亏本 |
[10:32] | But once that is settled, | 不过一旦事情了结 |
[10:33] | our business with you must be considered complete. | 我们之间的业务往来也将终结 |
[10:37] | I’m very sorry. Godspeed to you all. | 非常抱歉 上帝保佑你们 |
[10:41] | I want my money back! | 把钱还给我 |
[10:55] | We aren’t closing on her! | 我们之间的距离根本没缩短 |
[11:02] | I said to raise all the canvas! | 我说了扬起所有帆 |
[11:04] | – What’s our speed? – Sails are all raised! | -速度多少 -帆已经全扬起来了 |
[11:08] | No, they’re not. | 胡说 |
[11:09] | Where are my t’gallants on the main and mizzen? | 主桅和后桅上的顶帆呢 |
[11:12] | Captain, we’re fully loaded. | 船长 我们已经满载了 |
[11:13] | If we raise the t’gallants, the mast won’t hold. | 如果全升起来 桅杆承受不了 |
[11:15] | Stand by to stretch that starboard! | 准备全力转右舵 |
[11:26] | Time. | 时间 |
[11:30] | Present speed: six knots. | 目前时速六海里 |
[11:33] | We need at least another knot if we’re to catch up by dark. | 要天黑前赶上他们 至少得再快一海里 |
[11:42] | – Raise the t’gallants. – Captain– | -升起上桅帆 -船长 |
[11:44] | Shift aft the back stays if you’re worried about the masts. | 你要是担心桅杆就把背索后拉 |
[11:46] | Shift ’em to the stern if you have to. | 必要的话就一直拉到船尾 |
[11:48] | Even if the back stays hold at such an angle, | 即便背索能保持这种角度 |
[11:50] | and I wager they won’t, | 而我觉得保持不了 |
[11:51] | the load on the sails will exceed capacity | 帆的负荷会超出承受范围 |
[11:52] | and she’ll dig in hard at the bow. | 船头会吃水过深 |
[11:54] | She’ll hold. | 没问题的 |
[11:55] | Hard enough to shake loose the rigging entirely. | 现在连晃动绳索都很困难了 |
[11:58] | Captain, Mr. De Groot makes a good point. | 船长 德·格鲁特先生说得有理 |
[12:02] | The speed we’ll pick up will come with dire risks for the ship. | 速度再快的话会给船带来很大的风险 |
[12:06] | But I think she can take it. | 不过我觉得可以 |
[12:13] | Mr. De Groot, quickly, please. | 德·格鲁特先生 快点吧 |
[12:17] | – Raise the t’gallants! – Raise the t’gallants! | -升上桅帆 -升上桅帆 |
[12:25] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[12:27] | Brace up another five degrees! | 再撑起五度 |
[12:29] | – Five degrees! – Five degrees! | -五度 -五度 |
[12:38] | Bring her up into it. | 船头抬起来 |
[12:54] | More! | 继续 |
[12:57] | Brace up a little more! | 继续撑一点 |
[13:00] | More! | 继续 |
[13:04] | That’s well! | 行了 |
[13:05] | – That’s well. – Hold on! | -行了 -拉住 |
[13:19] | Now bring her up into it. | 现在船头抬起来 |
[13:25] | More, damn it. | 不够 该死 |
[13:30] | Like this! | 要像这样 |
[13:44] | Aye, Captain! | 是 船长 |
[13:47] | There. | 抓住 |
[13:48] | Hold it there. Hold her tight. | 握住 握紧了 |
[13:54] | Speed! Again, please! | 再报下速度 |
[13:57] | Time! | 时间 |
[14:01] | Seven and a half knots! | 每小时七点五海里 |
[14:12] | All right, ladies, get some rest. | 很好 妞们 休息一会 |
[14:15] | In a few hours, things are gonna get awfully interesting. | 几小时后 一切都会变得超级有趣 |
[14:34] | Good morning, dear. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[14:39] | “Orders from Boston, | “波士顿的命令 |
[14:41] | unbeknownst to me.” | 瞒着我” |
[14:45] | You sent Bryson away. | 你把布莱森送走了 |
[14:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:49] | You lied to my face, you shit. | 你当着我的面撒谎 混蛋 |
[14:51] | And what choice did you leave me? | 你给我别的选择了吗 |
[14:55] | You let Flint seduce you | 你任由弗林特引诱你 |
[14:57] | into his madness about the Spanish galleon | 一同对西班牙珍宝船痴迷 |
[15:00] | all in furtherance of the fantasy | 不切实际地幻想 |
[15:02] | that you can resist English rule, | 你能抗拒英国律法 |
[15:04] | that your authority in | 你能在这 |
[15:05] | this place is yours to do with as you please. | 肆意地行使自己的权利 |
[15:09] | I am more to this place than you ever were. | 我对此地的重要性远超于你 |
[15:11] | You are a child. | 你是个孩子 |
[15:14] | I’m fully aware that Captain Flint | 我很清楚弗林特船长 |
[15:17] | left in pursuit of the Andromache last night. | 昨晚是去追击安德洛玛刻号了 |
[15:20] | But you should know | 但是你应该知道 |
[15:22] | Captain Bryson sailed the Velasco route | 布莱森船长在韦拉斯科航线 |
[15:24] | for 10 years and was never boarded. | 航行数十年 从没有被抢过 |
[15:26] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[15:29] | Flint will be returning either empty-handed or not at all. | 弗林特要不空手而归 要不有去无回 |
[15:33] | This treasure galleon business is over. | 他夺取珍宝船的计划完蛋了 |
[15:36] | As for our future here, | 至于我们以后 |
[15:38] | I am working on a deal that’ll make a safe place | 我正在努力协商 可以为我们 |
[15:40] | for us among the farmers in the interior. | 在内陆乡间谋个安身之所 |
[15:43] | When the pirates are gone, | 等海盗消失之后 |
[15:44] | the landowners will drive commerce here. | 这里的地主会继续经商 |
[15:47] | They’ll be indispensable to the lords and to Whitehall, | 他们对于领主和白厅都是不可或缺的 |
[15:49] | and so we will make allies of them. | 我们会与他们结盟 |
[15:52] | We will adapt and we will survive. | 我们会适应并生存下来 |
[15:56] | I won’t ask you to walk out with me right now. | 我不求你现在就跟我一起走 |
[15:59] | I know your pride would never permit it. | 我知道你的自尊心太强 |
[16:03] | The Barlow cunt who was supposed to watch over you, | 应该看好你的那个巴洛贱人 |
[16:05] | that’s Flint’s problem. | 是弗林特的问题 |
[16:08] | But Scott… | 但是斯科特 |
[16:10] | what the fuck did you have to threaten him with | 你他妈是怎么威胁他 |
[16:12] | to get him to betray me? | 让他背叛我的 |
[16:16] | We talked like men and he saw reason. | 我们开诚布公 他很明事理 |
[16:21] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[16:32] | I been sayin’ it. You ain’t been listening. | 我一直在说 你们就是不听 |
[16:36] | And now it’s come to pass. | 结果现在应验了 |
[16:38] | The day that gentleman and his daughter | 现在那位先生和他女儿说了 |
[16:40] | tell you that the money they took ain’t never coming back. | 他们拿走的钱不会再还回来了 |
[16:46] | Yeah, that were just fucking theft! | 没错 那就是赤裸裸的抢劫 |
[16:49] | Right now, that little girl | 就现在 那个小姑娘 |
[16:51] | is sitting in there counting your money | 正坐在那里 数着你们的钱 |
[16:53] | and laughing her scrawny ass off | 开怀大笑 |
[16:55] | on how much she has lifted out of your pockets. | 笑自己从你们口袋里骗走了那么多真金白银 |
[16:58] | This is fucking nuts! | 这他妈就是胡说 |
[17:00] | – We’re not working! – Good riddance, yeah! | -老子们不干了 -对 终于解脱了 |
[17:09] | I thought my men could help keep tempers from boiling over, | 我觉得我手下能安抚住大家的情绪 |
[17:12] | for a while at least. | 起码暂时安抚 |
[17:14] | But for those owed money out there, | 但至于外面的那些债主 |
[17:17] | it’s only a matter of time before their tempers | 他们早晚会忍无可忍 |
[17:19] | can no longer be held in check. | 来找你算账 |
[17:22] | Now, if I may, I suggest | 我冒昧地建议你 |
[17:23] | an announcement of payments to settle debts. | 向他们写一张偿债声明 |
[17:25] | The longer it takes them to hear it, | 你拖得越久 |
[17:27] | the more fuel Lilywhite can throw on the fire. | 利里怀特越会煽风点火 |
[17:29] | I can’t pay them all. | 我没法全部还清 |
[17:32] | You’re short? | 你缺钱吗 |
[17:34] | How short? | 缺多少 |
[17:37] | Well, get out your books, then. | 那就拿出账本来看看 |
[17:39] | Certain crews may defer their debts if I ask them. | 如果我开口 一些人可能愿意延期 |
[17:42] | Any leads you have on future scores would soften the blow. | 你若能帮他们在未来获利也有帮助 |
[17:46] | Troublemakers we need to pay off first– | 那些刺儿头的钱必须得先还 |
[17:48] | No. | 不 |
[17:51] | I’m not winding things up here. | 我不想停业 |
[17:53] | My business continues. | 酒馆要继续开下去 |
[17:56] | Captain Naft of the Intrepid. Mr. Walker, Her Quartermaster. | 无畏号的纳夫特船长 军需官沃克先生 |
[18:00] | Captain Lawrence of the Black Hind and Mr. Harrison. | 黑鹿号的劳伦斯船长 哈里森先生 |
[18:03] | And our friend Mr. Frasier. Get them all here now. | 还有我们的朋友弗雷泽先生 把他们都找来 |
[18:07] | Miss Guthrie? | 格斯里小姐 |
[18:10] | I’m not sure you recognize the gravity of this situation. | 我不确定你清楚目前形式有多严峻 |
[18:14] | Have a drink. Relax. | 喝杯酒 别慌 |
[18:17] | Everything’s under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[18:23] | She’s fucking done! | 她绝逼要完蛋了 |
[18:24] | That Guthrie cunt is done. | 那只格斯里野鸡要完蛋了 |
[18:30] | Have you not heard? | 你们还没听说吗 |
[18:33] | We’ve heard. | 听说了 |
[18:34] | Well, then what the fuck are we doing in here? | 那我们还在这等什么 |
[18:36] | At the moment, I’m remembering what it feels like | 现在 我正慢慢记起吃饱肚子 |
[18:37] | to have food in my belly. | 是什么感觉 |
[18:39] | – Care to join us? – Jesus, Jack. | -要一起吃吗 -天呐 杰克 |
[18:42] | We’re free of her. Free to hunt again. | 我们不再受她约束 能再去抢劫了 |
[18:44] | So get off your ass and find us a ship. | 所以赶快滚起来 去找艘船 |
[18:47] | To assume that we’ve seen the last of Eleanor Guthrie | 你要是以为埃莉诺·格斯里从此一蹶不振 |
[18:50] | is, well, not to know her. | 那你可太不了解她了 |
[18:52] | The fact that she appears to | 而且目前看来她有 |
[18:54] | have Captain Hornigold and his men propping her up | 霍尼戈德船长和他的手下撑腰 |
[18:55] | only adds to my conviction. | 更让我深信她还没玩完 |
[18:57] | Right now, we’d do well to keep our mouths shut, | 现在 我们还是乖乖闭嘴 |
[19:00] | be thankful we have some income from this place, | 感谢还能从妓院赚点钱 |
[19:02] | for the moment, and bide our time. | 暂时休养 等待时机 |
[19:04] | Fuck that. | 等你妈逼 |
[19:06] | She’s got no ships. She’s got no business. | 她没有船 没生意可做 |
[19:09] | That means she’s out. | 就说明她完蛋了 |
[19:11] | And I’m going over there to make sure she knows it. | 我要去当着她面说这话 |
[19:15] | Captain? | 船长 |
[19:21] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我去楼上了 |
[19:28] | Well, then, fuck you both. | 你们两个都去死吧 |
[19:30] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[19:35] | Nothing can ever be simple. | 什么事都不简单 |
[19:38] | I can make it simple. | 我可以让它变简单 |
[19:41] | Darling, this is a lovely stopgap, | 亲爱的 现在只是权宜之计 |
[19:44] | but if we are to ever hunt as a proper crew again, | 但如果我们还想兵强马壮地横行海上 |
[19:46] | we will need, well, a crew. | 我们得需要 一队人马 |
[19:50] | Right now, those men are all we have. | 现在 我们只有这群家伙 |
[19:53] | It’s unfortunate, perhaps, | 或许挺惨 |
[19:54] | but no less a reality. | 但依然是事实 |
[19:59] | Why don’t we take advantage of Mr. Hamund’s momentary distraction | 为什么我们不趁哈蒙德注意力被分散的时 |
[20:01] | and have Mrs. Mapleton tend to the whore on the beach? | 让梅普尔顿夫人处理下海滩上的妓女吧 |
[20:19] | – Two six! – Heave! | -二来六去 -加把劲哟 |
[20:21] | – Two six! – Heave! | -二来六去 -加把劲哟 |
[20:23] | – Two six! – Heave! | -二来六去 -加把劲哟 |
[20:25] | Stand by! Stand by! | 停 停 |
[20:53] | Yes, Mr. Hayes? | 什么事 海耶斯先生 |
[20:54] | The Walrus will be upon us in roughly four hours, present speed. | 按照现速 海象号大约四小时后会追上我们 |
[20:57] | I assume preparations have been made. | 我猜你们已经做好准备了 |
[20:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:01] | And the shipment of china plate? | 还有我们运的那些瓷碟呢 |
[21:05] | I beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[21:06] | We have 70 plates of Chinese porcelain in the hold, | 船上有七十箱中国的瓷器 |
[21:10] | which I have undertaken to deliver to Boston unharmed. | 我奉命把它们完整运回波士顿 |
[21:15] | May I suggest more straw in the chest? | 你们给箱子里多填些稻草吧 |
[21:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:23] | He’s certain this is all we have? | 他确定我们就这些东西吗 |
[21:26] | We emptied the girl before we careened her. | 我们修船之前清空了船 |
[21:28] | This is the best I could do before we set sail. | 起航之前我只能带上来这么多东西了 |
[21:30] | Same for food and water, I assume? | 水和食物也是吗 |
[21:31] | Food, water, powder, all of it. | 食物 饮水 火药 都在这 |
[21:35] | Right. Take it all up top. | 好吧 都搬上去 |
[21:37] | No reserves on this one. | 这次毫无保留 |
[21:39] | Either we take Bryson’s ship or we’re… | 我们要么夺到布莱森的船 要么… |
[21:42] | I believe the word you’re looking for is “fucked.” | 我猜你想说的是”完蛋”吧 |
[21:46] | – Yeah, thank you. – Yeah. | -对 谢了 -没事 |
[21:50] | Dufresne? | 迪弗雷纳 |
[21:54] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[21:57] | Andromache’s manned like a warship. | 安德洛玛刻号完全是战舰的装备 |
[22:00] | 60 men at least, and they’re fighters. | 至少六十人 都训练有素 |
[22:03] | So we’ll need every body | 所以我们所有能用的人 |
[22:03] | we can muster on this one, yours included. | 都要用上 包括你 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 拿着吧 |
[22:25] | Come on, everything’s at sixes and sevens back at the house | 快点 妓院里现在乱七八糟的 |
[22:28] | and I have to come and tend to this. | 我还得来管这个 |
[22:34] | All right. Come on, love. | 好了 过来 亲爱的 |
[22:37] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[22:39] | Open your legs. | 把腿张开 |
[22:44] | Oh, hush, unless you want to find yourself | 别叫唤了 除非你想怀上 |
[22:46] | carrying one of those fools’ brats. | 那群蠢蛋里谁的孽种 |
[22:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[23:12] | She wasn’t using enough lotion. | 她润滑剂用少了 |
[23:33] | You could’ve left. | 你本可以离开的 |
[23:38] | When that cunt beat Hamund off of you, | 那婊子把哈蒙德从你身上赶走后 |
[23:40] | you could’ve left. | 你本可以离开的 |
[23:41] | You didn’t. | 可你没有 |
[23:45] | Thought you could sweet-talk them all, did ya? | 你觉得自己能哄得人人都开心吗 |
[23:48] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[23:51] | Once, one of them came and put his balls | 曾经 他们中有人在我睡觉的时候 |
[23:52] | on my shoulder whilst I was asleep. | 想让我给他做口活 |
[23:55] | Thought it was funny. | 以为挺好玩 |
[23:58] | Last time he put them anywhere. | 那是他最后一次有鸡巴 |
[24:06] | If you take it, they’ll give it. | 你逆来顺受他们不会放过你 |
[24:12] | Why do you say these things? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[24:15] | You were the one who threw me to them in the first place. | 开始可是你把我扔给他们的 |
[24:21] | I only thought they’d kill you. | 我以为他们会杀了你 |
[24:32] | Do you feel that soreness between your haunches? | 你们觉得腰酸屁股痛吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah, well, that’s what you get | 很好 这就是你们 |
[24:37] | when you let some cunt who’s never raised a sail, | 让一个连船都不会开的婊子 |
[24:40] | set foot on a deck tell you your business! | 踏上甲板 对你们指手画脚的下场 |
[24:44] | Next thing you know, | 很快你就会发现 |
[24:45] | she’ll have her boot on your throat | 她正一脚踩着你的喉咙 |
[24:47] | and her hand in your fucking pocket. | 从你兜里掏钱呢 |
[24:49] | I think he’s talking about you. | 他是在说你吧 |
[24:50] | That’s what you get when you’re letting a wench tell you… | 让一个妞领导你就是这个下场 |
[24:54] | If you’re pretending to remain unconcerned | 如果你还要装作不在乎我平静的内心 |
[24:56] | for my peace of mind, please don’t. | 受到打扰 省省吧 |
[24:58] | It amuses me that you think I would even give a shit | 搞笑了 你居然认为我会在乎 |
[25:00] | – about your peace of mind. – Of course. | -你平静的内心 -那是 |
[25:03] | Still, I don’t think you’re | 我还是觉得 |
[25:04] | giving that problem out there its due attention. | 你应该重视一下外面的事 |
[25:08] | Naft and Walker just arrived. That’s everyone. | 纳夫特和沃克来了 都到齐了 |
[25:15] | You’ve never seen a mob turn, have you? | 你没见过黑帮反叛吧 |
[25:18] | Funny thing. | 有趣的是 |
[25:19] | The people most surprised when it happens, | 出事时最惊讶的人 |
[25:21] | usually the ones that gave rise to it in the first place. | 往往是一切问题的源头 |
[25:27] | Can you join me, please, Captain? I want you to hear this, too. | 你能跟我一起去吗 船长 我想让你也听一下 |
[25:29] | Is the cunt still here? | 那贱人还在这吗 |
[25:31] | – Out on the street, friend. – Where is she? | -出去 朋友 -她在哪 |
[25:39] | It’s a rough world out there, isn’t it? | 世界真残酷 是不是 |
[25:44] | Someone opens their mouth, | 有个人张嘴说句话 |
[25:47] | you can lose everything. | 就会让你失去所有 |
[25:52] | Tell me, lass… | 告诉我 姑娘 |
[25:55] | how’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[25:58] | Out now. | 滚出去 |
[26:02] | Well, if we’re not welcome in here, | 如果你们不欢迎我们 |
[26:04] | I suppose we can go spend more time with our friend on the beach. | 我们还可以去找海滩上那位朋友玩玩 |
[26:11] | Oh, wonderful lass she is. | 多好的姑娘啊 |
[26:14] | So, um… | 真是 |
[26:17] | resilient. | 有弹性 |
[26:21] | So appreciative of what she’s given. | 她对得到的一切都心怀感激 |
[26:27] | We’ll send her your love. | 我们会代你问好 |
[26:35] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[26:47] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[26:51] | I think we all know what we’re up against today, | 我们都知道今天免不了一场恶战 |
[26:54] | so let’s just get to it. | 我就开门见山了 |
[26:57] | As we close the distance to the Andromache, | 我们靠近安德洛玛刻号的时候 |
[27:00] | the captain believes Bryson will attack port | 船长认为布莱森会攻击左舷 |
[27:04] | and set himself for a clean broadside volley. | 他会在舷侧齐射 |
[27:07] | He’ll loose his guns, pay off downwind, and continue running. | 他会开炮 顺风一直逃 |
[27:11] | Now, ordinarily, we would either match him and return fire | 一般来说 我们要么并行还击 |
[27:14] | or slip into his wake and make a run at his stern. | 要么跟在他后面 袭击船尾 |
[27:18] | Unfortunately, we’re too outgunned for the former, | 不巧的是 我们没有足够火力反击 |
[27:20] | and Bryson is too skilled a captain for the latter. | 布莱森又不会轻易让我们尾随 |
[27:22] | He’ll just keep shooting and delaying | 他会一直开炮拖延时间 |
[27:24] | and shooting and delaying until nightfall, | 直到晚上 |
[27:25] | at which point he’ll just slip away. | 趁机溜走 |
[27:28] | So– | 所以… |
[27:29] | So, if we can’t shoot at her | 所以我们又不能开炮 |
[27:32] | and we can’t get close to her, | 又没法靠近 |
[27:33] | how the hell do we board her? | 我们要怎么登船 |
[27:38] | We go straight at her. | 我们迎头直上 |
[27:41] | Without the bow chasers, we’ll be sitting ducks for her guns. | 没有舰艏炮 那就是自寻死路 |
[27:44] | She’ll rake us bow to stern. | 我们的船会被射满窟窿 |
[27:45] | Not to mention we’d be boarding bow to midship. | 更别说还要在船体中央登上去 |
[27:48] | For all you virgins in the room, | 你们这些第一次干的雏儿 |
[27:50] | that’s also known as fucking suicide. | 这他妈就是自杀 |
[27:52] | Of course we’d need to board alongside her. | 我们当然要在侧面上船 |
[27:55] | We just need Captain Bryson to cooperate | 我们只需要布莱森船长配合一下 |
[27:58] | and bring the Andromache about for us to do so. | 给安德洛玛刻号调个头让我们登船 |
[28:01] | And how the hell do we get him to do that? | 我们怎么让他配合 |
[28:04] | Mr. Beauclerc is going to convince him. | 博克拉克先生会说服他 |
[28:25] | You’re a natural, son. | 你很有天赋 孩子 |
[28:27] | When this is all over, I’ll be lucky to still have a job. | 等这事结束 但愿我还能保住饭碗 |
[28:32] | – What– – I keep accounts. | -搞毛… -我是记账的 |
[28:35] | That’s what I’m good at. | 我很会算账 |
[28:38] | Do you see this number here? | 你看到这个数字了吗 |
[28:40] | That’s how much I’ve saved this crew this last year alone. | 这只是去年一年我为船员省下的钱 |
[28:43] | Can you say of any other man here | 这里还有别人 |
[28:44] | that they’ve earned as much? | 赚过这么多吗 |
[28:47] | Every man on this crew had a first time. | 每位船员都有过第一次 |
[28:49] | You’re overdue. | 你算晚的了 |
[28:50] | But I’ve never even shot a pistol. | 但是我从来没开过枪 |
[28:53] | Well, that’s all right. | 没事 |
[28:55] | Half the time they don’t even fire. | 半数时间都是哑弹 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:08] | Time has come for us to tell those who aim | 是时候换我们来指挥那些 |
[29:11] | to make us slaves. | 想奴役我们的人了 |
[29:14] | Mr. Rackham asked me to tend to you. | 拉克姆先生要我来照顾你 |
[29:24] | He said I wasn’t to take no for an answer. | 他说我不能拒绝 |
[29:33] | They’re saying she may be finished. | 他们说她死定了 |
[29:36] | She’s finally got her due. | 她终于玩完了 |
[29:41] | All I meant is that– | 我是说 |
[29:43] | that it should please you after what she did. | 她那么对不起你 你现在该高兴了 |
[29:47] | You hate her. I hate her. | 你恨她 我恨她 |
[29:51] | They all hate her. | 他们都恨她 |
[29:55] | Look what’s good it’s done us. | 看看仇恨干的好事 |
[30:00] | No captain on this island’s ever known that kind of power. | 岛上所有船长都没有那么大的权力 |
[30:03] | Power that doesn’t care how many votes you can tally, | 无所谓你能募到多少选票 |
[30:07] | who loves you, who hates you, | 谁爱戴你 谁憎恶你 |
[30:09] | who fears you. | 谁恐惧你 |
[30:12] | Power that just is. | 权力就是权力 |
[30:15] | Truth is, | 其实 |
[30:17] | none of us have any right to hate her for it. | 我们都无权因此而恨她 |
[30:20] | She’s strong and we’re weak. | 她强 我们弱 |
[30:25] | That’s the reality of things here. | 这就是现实 |
[30:31] | And no one down there is strong enough to change anything. | 那下面没有人强大到能改变任何事 |
[30:36] | Not you? | 你也不行吗 |
[30:45] | You’re not strong enough? | 你不够强大吗 |
[30:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:50] | But I think it’s time I probably found out. | 但是我该去试试了 |
[31:12] | What if he’s wrong? | 要是他错了呢 |
[31:14] | There’s a chance Bryson just keeps running, isn’t there? | 布莱森有可能一去不回头的 是吧 |
[31:19] | – That’s it, steady. – Right? | -对 稳住 -对吗 |
[31:23] | Bryson could still gain speed. | 布莱森可能加速 |
[31:24] | I mean, there has to be a chance | 我是说 有可能 |
[31:25] | this fight will never materialize. | 不会演变成战争吧 |
[31:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:30] | Come on, you bitch. | 回头 你个贱人 |
[31:32] | Come on. | 回头啊 |
[31:43] | There she goes! | 它调头了 |
[31:50] | Why isn’t he attacking? | 他为什么不进攻 |
[31:53] | Because he knows he’ll never board us if he does. | 因为他知道这么做登不上我们的船 |
[31:56] | I will say this for him. He’s no coward. | 必须承认 他不是个懦夫 |
[32:00] | 200 yards, you may fire at will. | 距离两百码 你们就随意开炮吧 |
[32:16] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[32:18] | Yes, you can. | 你能行的 |
[32:22] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[32:24] | You will make it through this. | 你能撑下来的 |
[32:26] | No one eats it their first time over the side. | 第一次登船的人一定都没事 |
[32:29] | I’m telling you, it’s never happened. Not on this crew. | 我跟你说 我们的船员都是这样 |
[32:31] | Don’t ask me why, it just is. | 别问我为什么 就是这样 |
[32:33] | Men die all the time. It can’t be true. | 一直有人送命 这不可能 |
[32:36] | No, not first-timers. | 送命的都不是雏儿 |
[32:38] | Name one. | 你想想有没有 |
[32:41] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[32:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:53] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[32:54] | So do I. | 我也希望 |
[32:59] | Mr. Beauclerc? Range? | 博克拉克先生 距离多少 |
[33:04] | Almost there! | 快到了 |
[33:06] | 50 more yards, Captain! | 还有50码 船长 |
[33:17] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:18] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:20] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[33:23] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:31] | Get ’em back into the cookroom! | 带他们回厨房 |
[33:33] | Get ’em back! | 带他们回去 |
[33:36] | We can’t take much more of this. | 我们不能再吃炮弹了 |
[33:38] | Aye. Mr. Beauclerc! | 是啊 博克拉克 |
[33:49] | – Two six! – Heave! | -用力 -拉呀 |
[33:50] | – Two six! – Heave! | -用力 -拉呀 |
[33:51] | Hayes, another volley right away! | 海耶斯 立即齐射 |
[33:53] | Right cannon round! | 右舷装弹 |
[33:55] | Mr. Burnett, prepare to bear away and bring us into the wind. | 布内特先生 准备改变航道借上风势 |
[34:00] | Man the braces! | 就位 |
[34:02] | Fire! | 开火 |
[34:09] | Beauclerc, do it! | 博克拉克 动手 |
[34:23] | Stay where you are! | 守在原地 |
[34:24] | Bring us to starboard before we lose the wind! | 趁着有风快右转 |
[34:36] | – Mr. Harris, take the helm! – Aye, sir! | -哈里斯去掌舵 -是 船长 |
[34:44] | Fire. | 开火 |
[34:58] | We’ve lost the wind, Captain. | 风势过去了 船长 |
[35:04] | Prepare to repel boarders! | 准备迎敌 |
[35:10] | Bring us around to the port side! | 左舷登船 |
[35:13] | On the rails! | 各就各位 |
[36:13] | Now! | 现在 |
[36:15] | 20 yards! At the ready. | 20码 准备好 |
[36:17] | Get across the gap, choose your targets! | 跳过去 找准目标 |
[36:21] | Pistols at zero range. | 近身开枪 |
[36:23] | Don’t waste a shot. | 别浪费枪子 |
[36:26] | Nets in! | 铺网 |
[36:31] | Nets up, nets up, nets up! | 快把网铺上 |
[36:34] | Get it! | 好了 |
[36:37] | 10 yards! Go, go, go! | 10码 上上上 |
[36:39] | Over! Get it over! | 拿去 |
[36:41] | Hold, get down! Hold, hold! | 稳住 伏低 稳住 稳住 |
[36:45] | Hold! | 稳住 |
[37:00] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[38:49] | Dufresne? | 迪弗雷纳 |
[38:56] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[38:59] | Come on. | 来 |
[39:04] | No fucking longer! | 再也不行 |
[39:08] | Gentlemen, you all heard my father this morning, | 先生们 今早你们都听见了我父亲的话 |
[39:13] | that the Guthrie trading operation here in Nassau is dead. | 说格斯里在拿骚的贸易事业完蛋了 |
[39:17] | To that, I just have this to add– | 我只想补充一点 |
[39:19] | fuck him and fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[39:23] | Mr. Frasier, you hold a charter | 弗雷泽先生 你有马萨诸塞湾 |
[39:25] | from the Massachusetts Bay Provincial Authority | 政府的特许状 |
[39:27] | to ship rare items abroad, is that correct? | 可以运送稀有品出境 对吗 |
[39:30] | That’s correct, yes. | 对 |
[39:31] | And, theoretically, that charter should pass muster | 而且照理说 殖民地所有海关 |
[39:34] | at any customshouse in the colonies, yes? | 都得为特许状放行 对吗 |
[39:37] | Well, I suppose so, but– | 应该是的 但是… |
[39:40] | Gentlemen, by my count, | 先生们 我算了算 |
[39:43] | the Black Hind and the Intrepid | 黑鹿号和无畏号 |
[39:45] | have accumulated prizes totaling approximately | 今年以来大概赚了 |
[39:47] | 1,600 pieces of eight since the new year. | 1600枚西班牙银币 |
[39:51] | That’s gross. That’s both ships. | 这是两艘船所得的总额 |
[39:55] | That barely exceeds your operating costs over the same time. | 这些钱差不多只够养活你们的船队 |
[39:57] | If you brought us here to insult us– | 你要是专程来羞辱我们… |
[39:59] | It’s not an insult, it’s a fact. | 这不是羞辱 这是事实 |
[40:01] | You command the two least profitable ships on the island | 光看账面 你们两位号令的是岛上 |
[40:03] | as a function of basic arithmetic. | 两艘最赚不到钱的船 |
[40:07] | But they are ships, and large ones at that. | 即便如此那也是船 还是大船 |
[40:10] | At this table, we have a legitimate front. | 在座诸位 我们有个合法的幌子 |
[40:13] | We have ships and crews that can ferry heavy cargo. | 我们有船 有人 可以运重货 |
[40:17] | We have relationships with the merchants and customs men | 商人和海关我们都有人脉 |
[40:19] | that kept my father’s trade moving. | 可以继续我父亲的生意 |
[40:21] | Your father said he’ll take no part in any further– | 你父亲说他不会再参与了… |
[40:23] | They’re my relationships now. | 他们都是我的人脉了 |
[40:28] | We’re going to recreate my father’s system here… | 我们要在这里重建我父亲的生意 |
[40:32] | without my father. | 而不需要他 |
[40:34] | A consortium, with all of you sharing in the profits. | 所有人合伙 共享利益 |
[40:41] | – You’re mad. – How so? | -你疯了 -怎么说 |
[40:44] | My men aren’t merchant sailors. | 我的手下可不是商船水手 |
[40:46] | They’re hunters. | 他们是猎手 |
[40:47] | Yes, but they’re bad at it, Geoffrey. | 没错 但他们很烂 杰弗里 |
[40:50] | What good is that doing anyone? | 这样对我们有什么好处 |
[40:51] | I put this to them, they’ll vote me out | 我跟他们说这些 没等我把话说完 |
[40:53] | before I stop to take a breath. | 他们就会叫我下台 |
[40:55] | I’m amazed they haven’t voted you out already, | 就靠你追求的那点蝇头小利 |
[40:56] | given the shit prizes you’ve been chasing. | 你这船长竟然还没被投出局 |
[40:59] | Your men will earn three times as much in half the time… | 你的手下能在一半的时间内多赚三倍 |
[41:02] | not facing a single sword or pistol in the process. | 还不用面对一刀一枪 |
[41:06] | You’re telling me that you can’t sell that? | 你竟然告诉我你说不通他们 |
[41:07] | I can sell that. | 我说得通 |
[41:15] | And you’re supporting this? | 你支持吗 |
[41:21] | I don’t know. Am I? | 不知道啊 我支持吗 |
[41:23] | None of this matters | 这些话都是空谈 |
[41:24] | unless we can get people to agree to sell through us. | 除非我们说服别人同意交由我们运货 |
[41:27] | We need a respected captain to stand up and bless it. | 我们需要一个有威望的船长站出来担保 |
[41:30] | And we need a strong captain | 我们也需要一位强大的船长 |
[41:32] | to ensure that no one dares fuck with us. | 确保没人敢惹我们 |
[41:34] | You’re both. | 你两者兼备 |
[41:38] | You know that I want nothing more | 你知道我所求不多 |
[41:39] | than to make this place strong and stable. | 只要这地方强盛安定 |
[41:43] | I think you want the same things. | 你也想这样吧 |
[41:46] | Bless this endeavor and we can have them. | 只要支持这件事 这目标就能达成 |
[41:50] | I’ll do that… | 可以 |
[41:53] | the moment you lift the ban on Captain Vane. | 不过你得先撤销对韦恩船长的禁令 |
[41:57] | – Excuse me? – Listen to that mob outside. | -你说什么 -听听外面的声音 |
[42:00] | They’re tired of your edicts, your rule by fear. | 他们受够了你的规矩 你的恐怖统治 |
[42:02] | They believe you to be a tyrant in a petticoat. | 他们觉得你是个穿着裙子的暴君 |
[42:05] | Your action against Captain Vane is, | 而你对韦恩船长所做的 |
[42:07] | to them, the most egregious case. | 是其中最过分的 |
[42:09] | You want me to lift the ban on Charles Vane | 你要我解除对查尔斯·韦恩的禁令 |
[42:10] | to appease a handful of malcontents on the street? | 去安抚街上几个不满分子 |
[42:12] | Those malcontents will be a problem to anyone in this room | 那些不满分子会成为今天这屋里 |
[42:14] | who stands behind you today. | 支持你的人的麻烦 |
[42:16] | Provocation, even sabotage. | 他们会寻衅滋事 甚至暗中破坏 |
[42:19] | And then you’ll ask my men to assume | 到时候你们所有人 |
[42:21] | the responsibility of defending all of you from it. | 还不是要我来保护 |
[42:23] | Charles Vane is an animal, as are the men that remain with him. | 查尔斯·韦恩就是个禽兽 继续跟着他的人也是 |
[42:26] | Because they saw fit to punish a thieving whore. | 就因为他们觉得惩罚一个偷东西的妓女很正常 |
[42:28] | I’m not about to say | 我不会声明的 |
[42:28] | otherwise for the benefit of Captain Lilywhite | 这只会中了利里怀特船长 |
[42:30] | or any of the other idiots out there listening to him. | 或任何听信他的傻瓜的下怀 |
[42:32] | I’m listening to him. | 我就听信他 |
[42:37] | Your commitment to this place is admirable, | 你对这里的想法很好 |
[42:40] | but you’re young and you’re rash. | 但你太年轻 做事又毛躁 |
[42:43] | Show everyone your motive here is for the common good. | 证明你是为了大家的共同利益 |
[42:46] | Show them that you can be trusted | 证明你是可信任的 |
[42:47] | to keep petty animosity separate from business. | 你可以分清私人恩怨和生意 |
[42:51] | Rescind the ban on Captain Vane and show me that. | 撤销对韦恩船长的禁令 向我证明这一点 |
[42:55] | Do it and I’ll back you as your father’s successor here, | 你做到了 我就会支持你继承你父亲的事业 |
[42:58] | the boss behind all trade. | 让你做一切贸易的幕后老板 |
[43:00] | Until then, I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 在那之前 抱歉 爱莫能助 |
[43:03] | I won’t do it. | 我不会撤销的 |
[43:07] | You have until dark to come to your senses. | 天黑前你都可以慢慢考虑 |
[43:10] | At that point, I will withdraw my men | 那以后我就会撤掉我的人 |
[43:13] | and the business of the street becomes your business alone. | 街上的烂摊子你就自己去处理吧 |
[43:18] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 失陪了 先生们 |
[43:37] | Get down! | 下来 |
[44:07] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[44:10] | Checked all the dead and injured. | 检查过所有死伤人员了 |
[44:11] | None of them are Bryson. | 没找到布莱森 |
[44:13] | He only left three men to defend the quarterdeck bunker. | 他只留了三个人守卫后舱 |
[44:16] | How does that make sense? | 这是怎么回事 |
[44:19] | The vanguard are on their way to clear the cargo hold. | 先锋已经去货舱查看了 |
[44:21] | Maybe Bryson is hiding down there. | 也许布莱森就躲在那里 |
[44:25] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[44:26] | Captain, the rudder’s not responding. | 船长 舵失灵了 |
[44:29] | Someone must’ve cut the mechanism below decks. | 肯定有人弄坏了船底的轴承 |
[44:34] | Call back the vanguard. | 把先锋叫回来 |
[45:02] | Three men dead on their end, Captain. | 打死三个 船长 |
[45:05] | Perhaps it’s time we sent them our terms. | 也许我们该去和他们谈谈了 |
[45:52] | I do apologize for this. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:56] | Mr. Guthrie’s orders were explicit. | 格斯里先生的命令很清楚 |
[46:00] | No matter what, I was to make sure that you were on this ship. | 要我务必带你上船 |
[46:04] | This was not the deal. | 这和我们说好的不一样 |
[46:08] | Assist the Andromache to depart unmolested | 你想协助安德洛玛刻号安然离开 |
[46:12] | and you can remain with the girl | 然后继续守着那姑娘 |
[46:13] | and pick up the pieces and explain yourself. | 为她收拾残局 剖白自己 |
[46:17] | Mr. Scott, you sided with his daughter against him. | 斯科特先生 你和他女儿一起对付他 |
[46:21] | You forgot your duty. | 你忘了自己的职责 |
[46:23] | You must have known there would be consequences. | 早该知道有今天的后果 |
[46:28] | But we men of duty must often put our feelings aside… | 我们职责在身 经常要把个人情感放在一边 |
[46:33] | as you’re about to witness. | 你看好了 |
[46:48] | Do it. | 动手 |
[46:57] | And this one? | 这个 |
[47:30] | At the risk of overstepping my bounds, | 冒昧地说一句 |
[47:33] | I think you should agree to Captain Hornigold’s terms. | 我觉得你该同意霍尼戈德船长的条件 |
[47:38] | Lift the ban. What do you care about– | 撤销禁令 你在乎什么… |
[47:41] | They’re beating her. | 他们一直在打她 |
[47:45] | She chose it. | 这是她自己选的 |
[47:47] | “She chose it”? | 她自己选的 |
[47:50] | “She chose it.” | 她自己选的 |
[47:53] | I’ve been repeating those words to myself | 这句话我对自己说了一个多星期 |
[47:55] | for well over a week now and I find them wanting. | 却只觉得空洞无力 |
[47:58] | Now he asks me to back off Charles, | 他要我解禁查尔斯 |
[48:01] | to proclaim to the world that what happened to Max is acceptable, | 昭告天下麦克斯身上发生的事情是可以接受的 |
[48:05] | to apologize to those animals for having ever said otherwise, | 为自己说过的话向那些畜生道歉 |
[48:08] | and smile while they lord it over me. | 还要在他们向我摆架子时笑脸相向 |
[48:10] | To make a dangerous situation a lot less dangerous. | 这是为了缓和目前危险的局势 |
[48:16] | Then convince me. | 那说服我吧 |
[48:20] | Convince me that I should betray her a second time… | 说服我再次背叛她 |
[48:25] | because that’s what it feels like I would be doing. | 在我看来这就是背叛 |
[48:30] | Max chose. | 麦克斯自己选的 |
[48:33] | Why? I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[48:36] | Maybe it was spite, maybe it was strength, | 也许是赌气 也许是勇气 |
[48:41] | maybe it was who the fuck knows what. | 也许是其他操蛋的原因 |
[48:43] | To be perfectly honest, I don’t care | 老实说 我不在乎 |
[48:46] | because the moment I start making choices | 因为我一旦选择 |
[48:47] | based on her decisions, | 听信她的决定 |
[48:49] | I’ve given her a hell of a lot more power over my life | 我就把我的身家性命全押在了 |
[48:52] | than I am quite comfortable ceding to a perfect stranger. | 一个完完全全的陌生人身上了 |
[48:58] | Guilt is natural. | 有罪恶感是天性 |
[49:01] | It also goes away if you let it. | 不过你不去想 它就会消失 |
[49:07] | Losing your life’s work… | 然而失去你这辈子的心血 |
[49:10] | that doesn’t go away. | 这是不会消失的 |
[49:14] | No fucking longer! | 再也不行 |
[49:18] | Captain? | 船长 |
[49:20] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[49:22] | Do I understand correctly that you’ve requested a skiff? | 你好像要了一艘小艇 |
[49:27] | I suppose that’s none of my business, | 这与我无关 |
[49:29] | but you do realize that we may be able to hunt again soon. | 但你知道我们也许很快就能出海猎宝了吧 |
[49:33] | What I’m hearing is all second and thirdhand, | 我所听到的虽然都是二三手的消息 |
[49:36] | but something is happening in that tavern. | 不过那间酒馆里肯定发生了什么事 |
[49:41] | Our problem isn’t in there. | 我们的问题不在那里 |
[49:43] | Never was. | 从来不在那里 |
[49:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底说什么 |
[49:51] | Chaz? | 查尔斯 |
[49:59] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[50:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[50:07] | He’s in a reinforced hold | 他在加固舱 |
[50:08] | directly beneath us here. | 就在我们脚下 |
[50:10] | Forward end of the lower gundeck. | 下层炮台甲板前面 |
[50:12] | Doors as thick as the outer hull, as is the roof. | 舱门跟船壳一样厚实 顶部也是 |
[50:16] | Impossible to breach from here. | 从这里根本攻不进去 |
[50:18] | He’s also sitting right in front of a powder magazine, | 而且他身边还都是弹药 |
[50:21] | so if we try to blow our way through, | 要是我们强攻 |
[50:23] | this whole ship is going down fast. | 整艘船都会沉没 |
[50:25] | Unless we can find a way in, | 除非我们进得去 |
[50:27] | there’s no way to get the guns off the boat. | 否则就带不走这些炮 |
[50:29] | Anybody we send down there is just gonna get cut to shreds. | 我们派下去的人只会被撕成碎片 |
[50:32] | And we cannot sail. | 我们也开不走船 |
[50:35] | And we cannot sail. | 我们也开不走船 |
[50:38] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[50:43] | If Bryson wants to force us to withdraw, | 要是布莱森想逼我们撤退 |
[50:45] | what’s to stop me from burning the ship once we leave? | 他怎么知道我不会走之前放火把船烧了 |
[50:51] | We’re missing something. | 我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[51:06] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[51:10] | Been looking all over for you. | 到处找你 |
[51:12] | Thought I’d get a head start going through Bryson’s papers. | 我想先看看布莱森的文件 |
[51:19] | Jameson. | 杰姆森 |
[51:21] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[51:23] | You said no man ever died his first time over the side, | 你说第一次登船的人不会死 |
[51:27] | but you forgot about Tom Jameson, | 但你忘了汤姆·杰姆森 |
[51:30] | boatswain’s mate, about two years back. | 两年前的副水手长 |
[51:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[51:36] | Also Christian Thoms, | 还有克里斯丁·托姆斯 |
[51:37] | Will Robbins, Jean DuBois, | 维尔·罗宾斯 杰恩·杜比奥斯 |
[51:39] | that Portuguese guy with the lisp– | 还有那个口齿不清的葡萄牙人 |
[51:41] | what was his name? | 叫什么来着 |
[51:44] | That is funny. | 有意思 |
[51:47] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[51:49] | for doing that. | 故意骗我 |
[51:52] | It helped. | 很有帮助 |
[52:04] | Miranda Barlow? | 米兰达·巴洛 |
[52:13] | Away from the hatch! | 离开舱口 |
[52:15] | Everyone! | 所有人 |
[52:35] | Captain Flint. | 弗林特船长 |
[52:51] | He says, “I’m secure in the hold below.” | 他说 我在下面的船舱很安全 |
[53:02] | “With 20 of my men. I can wait, but you cannot.” | 我还有二十个人 我等得起 你等不起了 |
[53:14] | “Before departing, | 离岸之前 |
[53:16] | I sent a message to the captain of the Scarborough. | 我给斯卡伯勒号的船长留了信 |
[53:19] | I told him where I was headed, | 告诉他我要去的地方 |
[53:21] | and I told him where he would find you.” | 以及在哪能找到你 |
[53:25] | Sail to the east! | 东边有船 |
[53:32] | Good God. | 天呐 |
[53:34] | The Scarborough! | 斯卡伯勒号 |
[53:39] | Look out! | 小心 |