| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | I’m not wrong about Flint. | 我没看错弗林特 | 
| [00:08] | To him we’re all disposable. | 对他来说 我们都是棋子 | 
| [00:10] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 | 
| [00:11] | That’s because you don’t know about Mrs. Barlow. | 那是因为你不知道巴洛太太的事 | 
| [00:15] | You found the schedule. | 你找到日程表了 | 
| [00:16] | What if I forgo payment for the schedule | 如果我不要日程表的酬劳 | 
| [00:18] | in exchange for my share of the prize? | 只要分一份战利品就好呢 | 
| [00:20] | We’ll need some additional items. | 我们需要更多物品 | 
| [00:21] | – New guns… 12-pounders. – You’ll have it. | -新炮 十二磅的 -会给你的 | 
| [00:24] | Without the Urca we have nothing. | 没有厄卡号 我们将一无所有 | 
| [00:25] | Without Vane we don’t have the Urca. | 没有韦恩 我们攻不下厄卡号 | 
| [00:28] | Our friend tried to protect you. You left anyway. | 我们的朋友想保护你 你还是逃走了 | 
| [00:30] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [00:31] | How did you feel when she threw you aside? | 她抛下你时 你是什么感觉 | 
| [00:35] | Eleanor, wait. | 埃莉诺 等等 | 
| [00:38] | Listen to me carefully. You are finished. | 你们听仔细了 你们死定了 | 
| [00:41] | Unless you decide to join the crew of Captain Flint. | 除非你们决定加入弗林特船长的团队 | 
| [00:44] | Looks like she just gave us a ship. | 她好像刚给了我们一艘船 | 
| [00:45] | Ship with no captain. | 没有船长的船 | 
| [00:47] | So sorry he did this to you. | 对不起 他这样待你 | 
| [00:48] | He didn’t do this to me. | 这事不怪他 | 
| [00:50] | You did. | 怪你 | 
| [02:44] | Captain Gates. | 盖茨船长 | 
| [02:52] | It’s time. | 时间到了 | 
| [03:13] | First item for the council concerns leadership. | 这次会议首先要决定领导权 | 
| [03:17] | As you know, I’ve been asked to serve as captain | 正如你们所知 游侠号再次启航时 | 
| [03:19] | of the Ranger when next we sail. | 我便是它的船长了 | 
| [03:21] | Obviously that means less time spent with you idiots. | 很明显我和你们这帮白痴一起的日子不多了 | 
| [03:25] | So… | 所以 | 
| [03:26] | you will need somebody to act as your quartermaster in the meantime. | 在此期间你们得选个新舵手 | 
| [03:30] | Unless anybody’s got any better ideas, | 除非你们谁有更好的提议 | 
| [03:33] | I was thinking Billy Bones. | 我推选比利·蓬斯 | 
| [03:41] | I thought so. | 我也是这么想 | 
| [03:43] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [03:48] | Next item… careening. | 下一项 船体维修 | 
| [03:52] | Bad start, Billy. | 烂开头 比利 | 
| [03:54] | She’s long overdue. | 我们早该修理它了 | 
| [03:55] | If we’re gonna win the Urca, | 如果我们要攻下厄卡号 | 
| [03:56] | the Walrus must be shipshape. | 海象号就得有个船样 | 
| [03:57] | That means we tip her. | 我们得把船体倾斜 | 
| [03:58] | Plain and simple. The question is, | 简单直白 但问题是 | 
| [04:01] | where do we do the tipping? | 这事要在哪干 | 
| [04:02] | Wherever there’s plenty of rum. | 一个有很多朗姆酒的地方 | 
| [04:05] | As always, the ship’s account is open. | 我们船上一如既往可以赊账 | 
| [04:07] | Rum casks and Mr. Simpson’s buttered oranges are on their way. | 朗姆酒和辛普森先生的奶油橙子马上就到 | 
| [04:10] | And the pigs are being readied for Mr. Silver’s spit. | 猪也在等着西尔弗先生去烤呢 | 
| [04:15] | Now, to return to the issue of location. | 现在回到地点问题 | 
| [04:17] | What about the fuck tent? | 那嫖妓帐篷呢 | 
| [04:19] | That’s probably something we can discuss. | 这事我们也可以商量 | 
| [04:21] | Fuck tent! Fuck tent! | 嫖妓帐篷 嫖妓帐篷 | 
| [04:26] | Mr. De Groot. | 德·格鲁特先生 | 
| [04:30] | You may not like what I have to say, | 你可能不爱听我接下来要说的 | 
| [04:32] | but if it remains unsaid, I fear the worst. | 但要是我不说出来 结果会更糟 | 
| [04:35] | I’ve inspected the shoreline proposed by the captain | 船长建议在这个海滩修船 | 
| [04:37] | for this undertaking | 经我检查 | 
| [04:38] | and it is simply unsuitable to the task at hand. | 这里不适宜进行修理工作 | 
| [04:41] | The anchorage is poor. | 锚没处固定 | 
| [04:42] | The incline too steep. | 坡度又太陡 | 
| [04:44] | I cannot endorse it. The risk for calamity is too high. | 我没办法赞同 发生事故的几率太高 | 
| [04:48] | With the crew’s assent, | 如果船员们同意 | 
| [04:49] | I ask for time to find a more suitable beach. | 我请求找一个更合适的海滩 | 
| [04:53] | And delay our efforts by how long? | 那我们的任务要推迟多久 | 
| [04:56] | Two weeks? A month? | 两周 还是一个月 | 
| [05:01] | A clean hull | 干净的船体 | 
| [05:03] | means an extra knot or two in speed, | 能让船速每小时至少快一到二海里 | 
| [05:07] | five degrees or more in coming about. | 改变航向时可以多转五度或以上 | 
| [05:10] | It’s essential to the job at hand. | 这对即将到来的任务至关重要 | 
| [05:13] | If we had weeks, we’d surely take them. | 如果有时间我们当然可以等好几周 | 
| [05:17] | But we must sail within days | 但如果要追上厄卡号 | 
| [05:19] | if we are to meet the Urca. | 我们这几天就得启航 | 
| [05:21] | Now, Mr. De Groot’s concerns are valid… | 德·格鲁特先生的担心是有道理的 | 
| [05:25] | but they come at a price. | 但也得付出一定代价 | 
| [05:28] | $5 million in Spanish gold, to be exact. | 准确点说 代价是五百万西班牙金币 | 
| [05:43] | All those in favor of the captain’s plan | 大家都同意船长的计划 | 
| [05:45] | to careen here near the bay? | 在这里倾侧船体进行维修吗 | 
| [05:49] | – It would appear the ayes have it. – Nay. | -看来赞成占多数 -反对 | 
| [05:57] | Mr. Morley’s dissent is noted along with Mr. De Groot’s. | 莫利先生和德·格鲁特先生的反对我记下了 | 
| [06:03] | All right, let’s beach this bitch. | 好了 我们把船拖上沙滩吧 | 
| [06:05] | Yeah, quick question, then. | 还有一个小问题 | 
| [06:06] | Where are we on the issue of the fuck tent? | 嫖妓帐篷的事怎么样了 | 
| [06:09] | This job is gonna happen fast. | 这项任务很快就要开始 | 
| [06:12] | That means more risk, more danger. | 所以风险更高 危险更大 | 
| [06:15] | Now you’ve put a great deal of trust in me | 既然你们对我信任有加 | 
| [06:17] | to serve in Mr. Gates’ absence, and I take that seriously. | 让我接手盖茨先生的工作 我就得认真对待 | 
| [06:19] | So given the potential for distraction and delay | 所以考虑到我们要专心工作 | 
| [06:23] | at a time that we need to be at our best, | 避免分心和拖延 | 
| [06:25] | perhaps we can all agree to forgo, | 也许我们能够同意 | 
| [06:28] | just this once, a fuck tent. | 就这么一次 放弃嫖妓帐篷 | 
| [06:56] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不该这么做的 | 
| [07:13] | Stale winds, still waters. | 浑浊的风 平静的海 | 
| [07:17] | Don’t be such an old lady. | 别那么迂腐 | 
| [07:19] | The men will rise to it. | 水手们应付得来 | 
| [07:22] | What say you, Mr. Quartermaster? | 你怎么看 舵手先生 | 
| [07:23] | You think it’s a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah, I think the captain knows what he’s doing. | 我认为船长知道他在干什么 | 
| [07:32] | That’s because you don’t know about Mrs. Barlow. | 那是因为你不知道巴洛太太的事 | 
| [07:37] | Who’s Mrs. Barlow? | 谁是巴洛太太 | 
| [07:43] | Number of years back, | 好几年前 | 
| [07:45] | before you crewed up with us, | 在你还没上船的时候 | 
| [07:49] | Flint had us hunting a merchant ship, | 弗林特让我们打劫一艘商船 | 
| [07:52] | the Maria Aleyne. | 玛利亚·艾琳号 | 
| [07:54] | Sephardic trade… | 是西班牙系犹太人 | 
| [07:55] | gold, pearls, jewels. | 交易黄金 珍珠和首饰的船 | 
| [07:59] | “More than we’d ever know what to do with,” he said. | 他说道 “其中财富远超我们想象” | 
| [08:03] | But that’s Flint’s gift, isn’t it? | 弗林特就擅长这个 是吧 | 
| [08:06] | Always knows just what to say to push us harder, | 总是知道如何将我们凝聚起来 | 
| [08:09] | further, make us all pull together for the cause. | 前赴后继地为他卖命 | 
| [08:14] | We tracked that bitch for months | 我们追踪了那艘船好几个月 | 
| [08:16] | without refitting or careening, | 没有整顿 片刻不停 | 
| [08:19] | till finally we spotted her. | 最后终于找到了它 | 
| [08:22] | We lost good men taking her | 我们牺牲了不少好手拿下了它 | 
| [08:24] | for a haul nowhere near what Flint had promised. | 结果却与弗林特的承诺相差甚远 | 
| [08:29] | While I was exploring the hold, | 在我搜查船舱时 | 
| [08:31] | I chanced upon a cabin and that’s when I heard it. | 偶然发现了一个小舱 然后我就听到了 | 
| [08:35] | ‘Twas a man and a woman begging for their lives. | 一男一女的求饶声 | 
| [08:40] | “Spare us, and our fortune’s yours.” | “放过我们吧 钱财都给你” | 
| [08:45] | For a moment, I thought all our shares | 这一刻 我以为我们的战利品 | 
| [08:48] | were gonna be worth a whole lot more. | 会再多一大批 | 
| [08:51] | But that’s when the screams began. | 但是这时我听到了惨叫声 | 
| [08:57] | And when I watched the murderer leave, | 而且当我看到凶手离开时 | 
| [09:01] | I saw him plain. | 我清楚看到了他的模样 | 
| [09:07] | Did you tell anyone? | 你告诉别人了吗 | 
| [09:09] | Gates. | 盖茨 | 
| [09:12] | He was unmoved, to say the least. | 可以说 他不为所动 | 
| [09:17] | “Just one rich bastard less in the world,” he said. | 他说 “不过是世上又少了个有钱的混蛋” | 
| [09:20] | At the time, I’ll admit, I took his point. | 我承认 当时我赞同他的观点 | 
| [09:25] | But days later we come ashore. | 但是几天后我们登岸时 | 
| [09:28] | I see a lady waiting for Flint. | 我看到一个女人在等弗林特 | 
| [09:31] | The rest of the crew thought | 其他船员以为她只是 | 
| [09:32] | she’s just some fancy bit of Puritan tail. | 一个漂亮的女清教徒 | 
| [09:36] | But when Flint reaches her, | 可是当弗林特走到她身边时 | 
| [09:38] | two words escape his lips. | 他吐出了四个字 | 
| [09:42] | “They’re dead.” | “他们死了” | 
| [09:43] | Hunting the Maria Aleyne | 打劫玛利亚·艾琳号 | 
| [09:46] | was never about money. | 绝不是为了钱财 | 
| [09:48] | It was an execution. | 而是借刀杀人 | 
| [09:50] | All those men we lost taking her, they died | 为了拿下那艘船而死的人 | 
| [09:54] | so Flint could settle some personal vendetta for her. | 是弗林特为了她的个人恩怨而算计死的 | 
| [10:00] | You watch. | 你看着 | 
| [10:02] | Good men will die for some hidden agenda. | 会有人被偷偷算计而死的 | 
| [10:06] | The Barlow woman’s agenda. | 姓巴洛那个女人的算计 | 
| [10:08] | Mark my words, Billy. | 记住我的话 比利 | 
| [10:12] | It’s all happening again. | 历史会重演的 | 
| [11:09] | Will you be staying long? | 你会在这儿久留吗 | 
| [11:13] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 | 
| [11:20] | If you’re upset with me, I’d appreciate you saying so. | 如果你对我有不满 我希望你说出来 | 
| [11:25] | You know why I’m upset. | 你知道我为什么不满 | 
| [11:28] | Because I read to him? | 因为我给他读书吗 | 
| [11:30] | There’s a whole shelf full of books. | 书架上的书多得是 | 
| [11:32] | Why’d you have to read him that one? | 为什么偏偏给他读那一本 | 
| [11:35] | Perhaps because I am no longer willing | 或许是因为我不想 | 
| [11:38] | to bury it on a shelf and pretend it has no meaning for me. | 再将它置于书架上 假装它对我毫无意义 | 
| [11:46] | That book is something I shared with Thomas. | 那本书有我和托马斯的记忆 | 
| [11:54] | I just missed it. | 我很想念 | 
| [11:58] | Our life then | 他在世时 | 
| [12:01] | when he was alive. | 我们的生活 | 
| [12:05] | I can feel myself forgetting it and I don’t want to forget it. | 我能感觉到自己在逐渐忘记 而我不想忘记 | 
| [12:10] | This place, this life that we’ve been living here, | 这个地方 我们在这儿所过的生活 | 
| [12:15] | it doesn’t feel like living anymore. | 已经不像是生活了 | 
| [12:21] | I can’t be alone in feeling this way. | 不可能只有我有这种感觉 | 
| [12:26] | Some part of you must feel it, too. | 你肯定或多或少也感觉到了 | 
| [12:45] | Things will get better here. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [12:49] | I promise you they will. | 我保证一定会 | 
| [13:03] | Here you go. | 接着 | 
| [13:14] | Christ. | 老天 | 
| [13:16] | One week without a ship and you go completely to hell. | 一周没有船你就变成这破样了 | 
| [13:19] | Is it too much to ask that you not pick a fight | 不要每次有人侮辱我们 你都去跟人干架 | 
| [13:21] | over every insult thrown our way? | 这样的要求不过分吧 | 
| [13:23] | Especially when I’m out there swallowing what little pride | 尤其是在我忍气吞声 | 
| [13:26] | I have left trying to set things right. | 想拨乱反正的时候 | 
| [13:31] | I see we’ve graduated to opium. | 都开始抽鸦片了 | 
| [13:38] | Miss Guthrie has dealt us quite a blow. | 格斯里小姐给了我们沉重的一击 | 
| [13:42] | But we still have assets. | 但是我们还有筹码 | 
| [13:44] | Eight loyal men, my wits, | 八名忠心耿耿的船员 我的头脑 | 
| [13:47] | and an unshakable captain. | 还有不可动摇的船长 | 
| [13:52] | I’m doing what I can to regain us our livelihood, | 我正在想尽办法重拾生计 | 
| [13:54] | but once that’s done, this crew, such as it is, | 一旦我搞定了 这队船员 虽然不多 | 
| [13:56] | will need its captain back. | 也需要船长回归 | 
| [13:59] | See what you can do about finding him. | 你想想如何才能重振雄风吧 | 
| [14:08] | Fuck you, Jack. | 去你妈的 杰克 | 
| [14:40] | It was an isolated incident. | 这只是偶然事件 | 
| [14:42] | No cause for concern. | 不必担心 | 
| [14:44] | Your girl humiliated one of this island’s strongest earners, | 你的小姐羞辱了这座岛上最能赚钱的人 | 
| [14:48] | threatened his crew with embargoes | 以禁运威胁他的船员 | 
| [14:50] | so they had no choice but to toss him aside. | 他们别无选择 只好弃他而去 | 
| [14:52] | I’ve had three other captains approach me | 有三位船长过来找我 | 
| [14:54] | all asking the same question… | 问的都是同一个问题 | 
| [14:56] | Who’s next to lose their livelihood | 谁会是下一个因为惹怒她 | 
| [14:58] | because they crossed her on the wrong day? | 而丢掉自己饭碗的人 | 
| [15:00] | No one is next. | 没有下一个 | 
| [15:03] | Every morning for months now when I walk the beach into town, | 这几个月我每天早上从海岸到镇里 | 
| [15:06] | I see Captain Lilywhite standing on his stoop | 都会看到利里怀特船长站在门廊前 | 
| [15:09] | and jabbering away to anyone who will listen | 对愿意听他讲的人滔滔不绝地说 | 
| [15:11] | about the evils of a centralized fence. | 这片土地上中央集权的魔鬼 | 
| [15:14] | Arguing that this island will never be free | 他说这座小岛永远不会自由 | 
| [15:16] | until we all come together to cast off the tyrannical yoke | 除非我们团结起来挣脱埃莉诺女王 | 
| [15:20] | of Queen Eleanor. | 残暴的统治 | 
| [15:23] | I see him out there, too. | 我也经常看到他 | 
| [15:26] | And I have never seen any more than three men | 但我从没看到超过三个人 | 
| [15:28] | paying him any attention. | 注意过他 | 
| [15:30] | Half-wits, all of them. | 而听他说的人都是白痴 | 
| [15:31] | There were 12 of them this morning. | 今天早上有十二个人 | 
| [15:34] | This business with Vane has changed things. | 韦恩这件事已经让情况改变了 | 
| [15:38] | Get control of her, Mr. Scott, | 控制住她 斯科特先生 | 
| [15:41] | before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 | 
| [15:46] | Sail spotted. The Andromache. | 发现船只 安德洛玛刻号 | 
| [15:57] | Captain Bryson is arriving on the Andromache. | 布莱森船长驾着安德洛玛刻号来了 | 
| [15:58] | You’d best get down to the beach. | 你最好去海滩上 | 
| [16:00] | What did Captain Hornigold want? | 霍尼戈德船长想怎么样 | 
| [16:05] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 | 
| [16:07] | The captains grousing about last week | 船长们抱怨上个星期的事 | 
| [16:09] | think I’ve lost my grip on reason. | 认为我失去了理智 | 
| [16:11] | Fuck Hornigold. | 去他妈的霍尼戈德 | 
| [16:13] | Fuck the captains and fuck anyone else | 去他妈的船长 去他妈的其他 | 
| [16:14] | who doesn’t like the way I manage this place. | 不认同我管理这儿的方式的人 | 
| [16:23] | What we’re about to attempt with Captain Bryson, | 我们打算让布莱森船长做的事 | 
| [16:27] | it is very risky. | 是非常冒险的 | 
| [16:29] | If he will not cooperate, | 如果他不合作 | 
| [16:30] | we cannot, under any circumstances, attempt to detain him. | 我们在任何情况下都不能试图拘禁他 | 
| [16:34] | – What makes you think I’d try? – ‘Cause I know you. | -为什么你觉得我会那么做 -因为我了解你 | 
| [16:36] | I know what you think is at stake. | 我清楚你所认为的困境 | 
| [16:39] | And I know you think you cannot take no for an answer. | 我知道你不能接受被人拒绝 | 
| [16:42] | Why should I? | 我为什么要接受 | 
| [16:45] | Eleanor, if you make a move against | 埃莉诺 如果你跟布莱森船长 | 
| [16:48] | Captain Bryson or his ship, | 或他的船员对着干 | 
| [16:50] | you’ll be making a move against the Guthrie Trading Company. | 那你就是跟整个格斯里贸易公司过不去 | 
| [16:52] | A direct affront to your grandfather | 直接冒犯了你的祖父 | 
| [16:54] | and his interests in Boston. | 以及他在波士顿的利益 | 
| [16:56] | That ship belongs to him. | 那艘船是他的 | 
| [16:58] | When he finds out what you’ve done, | 如果他发觉你的所作所为 | 
| [17:00] | no one… not I nor your father… | 那就没人能够保护你 | 
| [17:04] | will able to protect you from the consequences. | 免遭恶果 我和你父亲都不行 | 
| [17:07] | If Bryson balks, we must let him go. | 如果布莱森拒绝 我们必须让他走 | 
| [17:11] | And the guns Flint needs? What about them? | 那弗林特需要的那些炮怎么办 | 
| [17:14] | We’ll find them some other way. | 我们想别的法子去弄 | 
| [17:18] | I never ask anything of you. | 我从没对你提过什么要求 | 
| [17:20] | This I must insist on. | 但这件事我必须坚持 | 
| [17:23] | Tell me you understand. | 告诉我 你明白了 | 
| [17:29] | I understand. | 我明白了 | 
| [17:59] | – How we doing? – Ahead of schedule. | -进行得如何 -进度超前 | 
| [18:01] | Ready to raise the keel. I think we might actually pull it off. | 准备升起龙骨 也许真能行 | 
| [18:05] | We’ll have Billy to thank for that. | 我们要好好感谢比利 | 
| [18:06] | I have no idea how he’s done it, | 我不知道他怎么做到的 | 
| [18:07] | but he’s kept them to a schedule. | 但是他让他们按计划做事 | 
| [18:09] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen a crew work this fast and this hard. | 我好像从没见过船员干活这么勤快用功 | 
| [18:14] | A few more days, we’ll have the keel cleared | 再过几天 我们把龙骨清理干净 | 
| [18:16] | and tarred and she’ll be ready to go back into the water. | 然后涂油 就可以准备重新下水了 | 
| [18:19] | Excuse me, Captain. | 失陪 船长 | 
| [18:21] | That’s it. Secure these ropes. | 就这样 系紧绳索 | 
| [18:25] | Listen here, you smart-mouthed fuck. | 听好了 你这个花言巧语的混蛋 | 
| [18:27] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不明白 | 
| [18:29] | I said I’ve got the shits. | 我说我拉屎了 | 
| [18:31] | What part of that don’t you understand? | 哪部分你听不懂 | 
| [18:32] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [18:34] | His rotten pig gave the lot of us the bloody squirts. | 他的烂猪让我们很多人都拉稀了 | 
| [18:36] | It’s possible it wasn’t the pig, you know. | 可能不是因为猪 | 
| [18:38] | Some people have weak constitutions. | 有些人就是体质不好 | 
| [18:40] | Settle down. | 冷静 | 
| [18:49] | It’s delicious. | 味道很好 | 
| [18:52] | It’s likely as not it wasn’t the pig. | 很可能不是猪的原因 | 
| [18:53] | It’s just something that’s going around. Get back to work. | 是别的什么原因 回去干活吧 | 
| [18:59] | Thank you. I’m glad someone here likes… | 谢谢你 很高兴这儿有人喜欢… | 
| [19:02] | What the fuck did you do to that? | 你他妈对它干了什么 | 
| [19:05] | I cooked it…? | 我把它煮熟了 | 
| [19:06] | You absolutely did not. | 你绝对没有 | 
| [19:08] | The men seemed to think it looked done. | 这些人好像都觉得已经熟了 | 
| [19:10] | Yes, well, they’d eat it raw if left to their own devices. | 你要让他们自己弄 他们就该吃生的了 | 
| [19:13] | That’s awfully cynical. | 这话也太刻薄了 | 
| [19:23] | Go get another pig. | 再去弄一头猪 | 
| [19:26] | Do exactly as I say. | 照我说的做 | 
| [19:52] | Now you see how it can be? | 你知道这事能有多爽了吧 | 
| [19:55] | When I’m made to feel comfortable, | 你要让我觉得舒服了 | 
| [19:57] | you are made to feel le toucher de dieu. | 我就能让你欲仙欲死 | 
| [20:05] | It’s like our bodies are all made up of these | 她说我们的身体就好像是由 | 
| [20:07] | secret little compartments, she says, | 这些秘密的小部件组成 | 
| [20:10] | what’s got pleasures hidden inside ’em. | 里面藏着快乐之源 | 
| [20:13] | And it just takes someone | 需要了解它们的人 | 
| [20:16] | who knows how to unlock ’em. That’s it. | 去释放它们 就这样 | 
| [20:45] | Your friends, | 你的朋友们 | 
| [20:47] | they have seen the reward for gentle obedience. | 已经明白了温柔的回报 | 
| [20:52] | If pleasure is what you want, | 如果你想要快乐 | 
| [20:55] | I assure you I can give it to you if you let me. | 那就让我给你快乐 | 
| [21:07] | Indeed. | 确实 | 
| [21:47] | – Captain Bryson. – Mistress Guthrie. | -布莱森船长 -格斯里小姐 | 
| [21:52] | I trust your passage was comfortable. | 我相信你这一路都挺顺利吧 | 
| [21:54] | My cargo will be inventoried and off-loaded in the morning. | 我的货船会在明早清点存货并卸载 | 
| [21:56] | You’ll find the books in good order. | 账目全都会井井有条 | 
| [21:58] | That’s good to hear, but I was hoping we could have a word. | 很好 但我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [22:02] | Seeing as our every word only prolongs my stay in this cesspool, | 你多说一句我就要在这个粪坑里多待一刻 | 
| [22:05] | I trust you’ll make it quick. | 所以你有话快说 | 
| [22:08] | I thought it best you heard from me first. | 我想你最好先从我这里听到消息 | 
| [22:11] | One of our crews intends to hunt the Urca de Lima. | 我们的一艘船准备去打劫厄卡·德·利马号 | 
| [22:15] | A move against a state asset? | 打国家财产的主意吗 | 
| [22:17] | And your father hasn’t quashed it? | 你父亲不反对吗 | 
| [22:19] | – No, he hasn’t. – Why on earth not? | -他不反对 -为什么 | 
| [22:22] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你何不亲自问问他 | 
| [22:23] | He’ll be in my tavern shortly. | 他很快就到我的酒馆 | 
| [22:31] | I understood you meant to hide his presence here. | 我以为你们想把他藏在这儿 | 
| [22:34] | We did until this morning. | 直到今早前 是的 | 
| [22:38] | Stand up, please, sir. | 请站起来 先生 | 
| [22:45] | Once upon a time Mr. Scott was my personal houseboy. | 斯科特先生曾是我的私人男仆 | 
| [22:49] | Until he proved himself worthy of greater responsibility. | 直到他证明自己有能力承担重任 | 
| [22:53] | That earned him an education | 以此赢得了受教育的权利 | 
| [22:55] | which he then passed on to my daughter. | 而后他成为了我女儿的导师 | 
| [22:58] | And look where that’s gotten me. | 最终让我落得如斯田地 | 
| [23:01] | I’m afraid I still don’t follow. | 我恐怕还是不明白 | 
| [23:05] | Captain Bryson commands the largest of my supply ships. | 布莱森船长掌控着我名下最大的供给船 | 
| [23:08] | My daughter needs the guns from that ship | 我女儿需要供给船上的火炮 | 
| [23:11] | to arm Captain Flint | 来武装弗林特船长 | 
| [23:13] | for his move against the Spanish treasure galleon. | 以助他攻下西班牙珍宝船 | 
| [23:16] | Parting Bryson from his guns, however, | 但要说服布莱森交出火炮 | 
| [23:18] | will require some convincing. | 得花不少功夫 | 
| [23:21] | Evidently, Eleanor knows better than to try to do it herself. | 显然 埃莉诺清楚由她出面不会成功 | 
| [23:25] | And how can she be sure you won’t betray her | 她怎能确信你不会背叛她 | 
| [23:28] | and alert Captain Bryson to the fact of your arrest? | 转而告知布莱森船长你已被捕的事实 | 
| [23:31] | Because Bryson would have no choice | 因为如此一来 布莱森别无选择 | 
| [23:32] | but to liquidate our holdings here | 只能变卖我们在这里的所有财产 | 
| [23:34] | and return me to Boston a failure. | 再把我这丧家之犬押回波士顿 | 
| [23:37] | Therefore, whatever resentments I might feel towards my daughter | 所以 无论我对我女儿以及你的船长朋友 | 
| [23:41] | and your friend the captain, I must put aside. | 有多大的不满 都得暂且搁置 | 
| [23:45] | Absorb the blow, as it were. | 我只能默默地承受打击 | 
| [23:48] | Like a rocky promontory. | 如同巨浪之前的礁石 | 
| [23:52] | At any rate, I have a meeting to attend. | 无论如何 我得去赴会了 | 
| [24:01] | Shall we? | 出发吧 | 
| [24:20] | When I get my share of that Spanish gold, | 等我把我那份西班牙金币拿到手 | 
| [24:22] | I’m going to fuck my way through high society. | 我他妈要操遍整个上流社会 | 
| [24:25] | Nary a duchess’s snatch be uncharted. | 让公爵夫人们欲仙欲死 一个都不放过 | 
| [24:32] | What the fuck is this? | 你们这是在搞毛 | 
| [24:34] | You said tie it to the palm. | 是你说把船绑在棕榈树上的啊 | 
| [24:36] | That palm. That one. | 我说的是绑在那棵树上 | 
| [24:39] | You tied it to the wrong fucking tree. | 你们两个傻逼他妈绑错树了 | 
| [24:44] | Yes, it matters. | 是的 差别大着呢 | 
| [24:46] | Jesus, fix it, will you, please? | 操 赶紧改过来 听到没 | 
| [24:51] | Christ. | 事儿妈 | 
| [24:53] | Give a man a little bit of power. | 拿着鸡毛当令箭 | 
| [24:56] | What the fuck difference does it make? | 这他妈有哪门子的差别 | 
| [24:58] | They’re both trees, ain’t they? | 不都是树嘛 | 
| [25:00] | Agreed. | 就是 | 
| [25:04] | Quick fuck? | 去干一炮吧 | 
| [25:32] | Shove over, Randall. | 滚边上去 兰德尔 | 
| [25:36] | The shade’s mine for the next hour. | 下一个小时该我享受这遮阳棚了 | 
| [25:39] | Don’t want no arguments. | 我可不想和你吵 | 
| [25:40] | Did you bring me barnacle? | 你给我带藤壶贝来了吗 | 
| [25:43] | Oh, fuck. | 操 | 
| [25:45] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉 哥们 | 
| [25:46] | I forgot. | 我给忘了 | 
| [25:48] | You promised. For Betsy. | 你答应过的 那是要给贝琪吃的 | 
| [25:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [25:55] | Hold my spot. | 给我占个地 | 
| [26:02] | What the…? | 搞毛… | 
| [26:05] | Hey, what the fuck is your problem? | 你他妈有什么毛病 | 
| [26:07] | No problem at all, Sir. | 啥事也没有 舵手大人 | 
| [26:09] | Just doing my share for a worthy cause. | 我只是在为崇高的事业奉献一己之力 | 
| [26:11] | Oh, so what is it? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [26:13] | You tell me a story and I’m supposed to fall in lockstep behind you? | 你给我说个故事 就想让我也怀疑船长吗 | 
| [26:16] | You wouldn’t even raise your voice | 你连大声质问船长的计划 | 
| [26:18] | to question the captain’s plan. | 这点胆量都没有 | 
| [26:20] | Didn’t even consider it. | 你压根就没仔细想过吧 | 
| [26:21] | Maybe I considered it and decided it was making sense. | 也许我想过了 觉得这事靠谱 | 
| [26:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [26:26] | Or maybe there’s something you’d rather not say out loud. | 又或是你有什么不可告人的秘密 | 
| [26:32] | Thought when that lackey Gates stepped aside, | 还以为盖茨那马屁精滚蛋后 | 
| [26:34] | we might have finally gotten a quartermaster | 我们总算能有一个 | 
| [26:36] | who wasn’t fully in the captain’s pocket. | 不跟船长一个鼻孔出气的舵手 | 
| [26:40] | Guess I was mistaken. | 看来是我想得太美了 | 
| [26:59] | How exactly does the most feared captain of the high seas | 在公海上叱咤风云让人闻风丧胆的船长 | 
| [27:02] | learn how to spice and glaze a pig? | 为什么会知道怎么烤猪 | 
| [27:04] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 | 
| [27:06] | Well, I don’t, really. | 是不关我什么事 | 
| [27:10] | It’s just that there’s something we need to talk about | 只是有些事情我们得好好谈谈 | 
| [27:12] | and I thought a little small talk beforehand | 我想先跟你拉拉家常 | 
| [27:14] | might be better than diving right in. | 会比单刀直入来得好些 | 
| [27:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈想谈些什么 | 
| [27:21] | What are we going to do about Billy? | 我们要拿比利怎么办 | 
| [27:25] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [27:27] | As much as it pains me to say this, | 虽然这么说他让我很痛心 | 
| [27:28] | as he has been nothing but warm and welcoming to me, | 因为他一直都对我很好 | 
| [27:31] | he appears to be straining at the seams. | 他现在好像很纠结 | 
| [27:35] | – I thought maybe we ought to have… – Stop. | -也许我们得… -住口 | 
| [27:37] | There is no we. | 压根就没什么”我们” | 
| [27:39] | Billy Bones is a dutiful boatswain | 比利·蓬斯是位尽职的水手长 | 
| [27:40] | who commands enormous respect from his crew as well as from myself. | 全体船员以及我个人都十分敬重他 | 
| [27:46] | I trust him a thousand times more | 比起你这无耻鼠辈 | 
| [27:47] | than I would a rodent like yourself. | 我对他要信任上千百倍 | 
| [27:50] | Understood. | 了解 | 
| [27:53] | – All that being said… – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -话是这么说… -有完没完 | 
| [27:55] | I saw Billy speaking with Mr. Morley late last week. | 上周我看见比利和莫利先生谈话 | 
| [28:00] | At night. | 深夜 | 
| [28:02] | In secret. | 鬼鬼祟祟地 | 
| [28:03] | That supposed to mean something to me? | 这跟我有什么关系吗 | 
| [28:06] | Well, he lied about the page being blank. | 他对空白页那事撒了谎 | 
| [28:09] | I believe it’s wearing on him. | 我相信他正为此受煎熬 | 
| [28:11] | I told you once, | 我跟你说过一遍了 | 
| [28:13] | I won’t tell you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 | 
| [28:15] | I trust Billy. | 我信任比利 | 
| [28:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [28:18] | I’m purely in this for myself and you know this. | 你知道我在这完全出于自身利益 | 
| [28:21] | I’ve no reason to tell you anything other than the truth. | 我没有任何理由不跟你说实话 | 
| [28:25] | Both our futures depend on this. | 你我的未来全在于此 | 
| [28:26] | I haven’t decided yet whether you even have a future. | 我还没决定你能不能有未来呢 | 
| [28:29] | But I can tell you this, | 但我可以跟你明说 | 
| [28:31] | trying to play me against my own crew will not help your cause. | 挑拨我和我的船员对你没有好处 | 
| [28:38] | Turn your pig. It’s almost done. | 去把猪转转吧 快好了 | 
| [29:23] | – I can’t do it, Jack. – Of course you can. | -我不能这么做 杰克 -你当然能 | 
| [29:26] | You simply present my crew’s | 你只要把我们的货物 | 
| [29:27] | haul to Miss Guthrie as if it were your own. | 当成自己的卖给格斯里小姐 | 
| [29:30] | You get a percentage. Everybody wins. | 你从中抽成 皆大欢喜 | 
| [29:31] | I get caught selling a grain of salt for you, | 我只要被抓到帮你卖了一粒盐 | 
| [29:34] | the girl puts my crew on the outs same as you. | 我的船员就会跟你的一样被她离间 | 
| [29:37] | I just can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 | 
| [29:39] | It ain’t you she has a problem with, Jack. | 她跟你又没过节 杰克 | 
| [29:42] | Why stick with him? | 为什么非要跟着他 | 
| [29:45] | It’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 | 
| [29:47] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 | 
| [29:48] | There are other ships. | 有别的船可去 | 
| [29:50] | Had a few offers, have you? | 已经有人伸出橄榄枝了吧 | 
| [29:52] | Makes sense. You’d be an asset to any crew. | 情理之中 你到哪艘船上都是宝贵人才 | 
| [29:55] | Now ask how many offers good old Jack has received | 可是自从我们和格斯里小姐发生冲突后 | 
| [29:57] | since our run-in with the Lady Guthrie. | 没有什么人想收留我好杰克 | 
| [30:02] | My only assets are my wits, and as the man who just lost | 我唯一的财富就是我的智慧 | 
| [30:04] | 5,000 pesos of his ship’s own money, | 可我刚刚让自己的船损失了五千比索 | 
| [30:06] | they are ill-valued at the moment. | 所谓的智慧立刻变得一文不值 | 
| [30:08] | Join another crew right now, the only task | 我要是加入另一个船队 | 
| [30:11] | I will be trusted with is swabbing out the piss buckets. | 他们只能信任让我去刷夜壶 | 
| [30:15] | And that, my darling, I feel compelled to state out loud, | 对此 亲爱的 我不得不大喊一声 | 
| [30:17] | life is simply too fucking short! | 人生太他妈的短了 | 
| [30:23] | What, you’re angry with me, too? | 怎么了 你也生我的气吗 | 
| [30:25] | Hey! Jack Rackham! | 嗨 杰克·拉克姆 | 
| [30:27] | – Oh, for fuck’s sake. – A word. | -我操 -来说句话 | 
| [30:29] | I’m sorry, I’d prefer you | 抱歉 我希望你能 | 
| [30:30] | made an appointment. Quite a full day ahead. | 先预约 我今天忙着呢 | 
| [30:32] | You took one of my best whores for your private use. | 你为了私利把我最好的妓女之一给带走了 | 
| [30:35] | Every day she’s not under my roof fucking costs me money. | 她一天不在我篷子里 我就他妈的赔钱 | 
| [30:39] | Ah, yes, but my crew sees her as responsible | 但是我的船员认为 | 
| [30:41] | for the loss of a great deal of their money. | 她要为了他们的损失负责 | 
| [30:43] | They see this as a debt being repaid, nothing more. | 他们认为这不过是在偿还债务 | 
| [30:45] | Well, I see it as thieving bullshit. | 我可认为这是贼说的屁话 | 
| [30:47] | Then I believe we’re at an impasse. | 那么我们陷入僵局了 | 
| [30:52] | Disagreement without prospect of resolution. | 就是无法解决的分歧 | 
| [30:54] | Fuck you, Jack. Give me back the whore. | 操你妈 杰克 把妓女还给我 | 
| [30:57] | You’d take her back yourself if you had the balls. | 有种就自己来把她带回去 | 
| [31:04] | A few less men outside that tent than yesterday, | 篷子外的男人今天比昨天少 | 
| [31:07] | which had fewer than the day before. | 昨天比前天少 | 
| [31:11] | Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer | 也许我早晚 | 
| [31:13] | sooner than later. | 会按你说的办 | 
| [31:20] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是他妈怎么回事 | 
| [31:23] | Do you have some problem with us holding onto that whore? | 你对于我们扣住那个妓女有意见吗 | 
| [31:28] | You do realize she’s the only | 你明白她是唯一 | 
| [31:28] | thing keeping what’s left of our crew at our side. | 能让剩下的船员站我们这边的东西吧 | 
| [31:33] | Fuck you. | 操你妈逼 | 
| [31:42] | You want the guns from my ship… | 你想要我把我船上的火炮 | 
| [31:46] | to hand over to a pirate? | 交到一个海盗的手里 | 
| [31:49] | That is correct. | 没错 | 
| [31:50] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [31:52] | You know as well as I do your family would never approve of this. | 你和我一样清楚你的家族不会同意此事 | 
| [31:55] | What my family approves or does not approve | 我的家族同意与否 | 
| [31:57] | rests solely on one thing… Eleanor…? | 只取决于一件事 埃莉诺 | 
| [32:01] | Profit. | 利益 | 
| [32:04] | Eleanor’s arranged a plan to deliver them | 埃莉诺已经安排好了 | 
| [32:05] | quite a bit of it upon the success of this operation. | 此事若成 你们必定获利匪浅 | 
| [32:08] | Enough to assuage any fears they may have about repercussions. | 足以平息他们对于后果的恐惧 | 
| [32:12] | I find that hard to believe. | 我对此很难相信 | 
| [32:15] | You’re a brilliant seaman, Dyfed. | 你是一位出色的水手 达费德 | 
| [32:17] | But in this instance, you’re out of your depth. | 但在目前情况下 你力有未逮 | 
| [32:21] | Commerce in this place requires bold moves. | 在这做生意要敢于棋出险着 | 
| [32:25] | I’m fortunate enough to have a daughter who has found one for us. | 我很幸运有女儿帮我发现了此着棋 | 
| [32:34] | Perhaps you’re right. | 或许你说得对 | 
| [32:39] | Maybe I am out of my depth. | 也许我是力有未逮 | 
| [32:43] | And yet this feeling persists. | 然而有种感觉挥之不去 | 
| [32:45] | And what feeling is that? | 什么感觉 | 
| [32:47] | I wonder, Mr. Guthrie, if this might have something to do | 我在想 格斯里先生 此事是否跟 | 
| [32:50] | with His Majesty’s Ship the Scarborough | 停泊在哈伯岛的 | 
| [32:51] | currently docked at Harbour Island. | 皇家海军斯卡伯勒号有关 | 
| [32:54] | Docked outside your home. | 都停在你家门口了 | 
| [32:56] | My intent was to stop there first | 我本意是要先在这儿停下 | 
| [32:58] | and unload the slaves in my hold, | 把我船舱里的奴隶给卸下来 | 
| [32:59] | but when I saw her, I thought better of it. | 但我看到海军船时 我就改变主意了 | 
| [33:02] | His Majesty’s ships often use my port for resupply. | 皇家海军的船只经常在我的港口补给 | 
| [33:06] | What are you implying? | 你这是在暗示什么 | 
| [33:12] | I’d like to speak with your father alone. | 我要单独和你父亲谈谈 | 
| [33:17] | Whatever you can say to him, you can say to me. | 不管你想跟他说什么 都可以当我的面说 | 
| [33:19] | Eleanor, it’s all right. | 埃莉诺 没关系 | 
| [33:43] | Your father can handle this. | 你父亲能处理好这件事 | 
| [33:45] | He’ll get you those guns. | 他会帮你拿到那些火炮的 | 
| [33:46] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 | 
| [34:01] | I couldn’t leave it to chance. | 我不能碰运气 | 
| [34:05] | Let us be frank. | 咱们坦率一点吧 | 
| [34:08] | You and I both know the low regard | 你我都知道 | 
| [34:09] | in which your family in Boston holds you. | 你在波士顿的家人多不看重你 | 
| [34:12] | Quite frank, it seems. | 果然很坦率 | 
| [34:15] | If I returned unarmed and they find | 要是在当前情势下 | 
| [34:17] | that I did so under these circumstances | 我就凭你的命令 | 
| [34:19] | with only your orders as justification, | 而没有带回武器 | 
| [34:22] | I’ll be buried in a shallow grave somewhere out in Cambridge. | 他们会在坎布里奇挖个坑埋了我 | 
| [34:26] | And what exactly do you believe “These circumstances” to be? | 你所说的情势究竟指什么 | 
| [34:29] | The Navy on your doorstep. | 家门口的海军 | 
| [34:32] | You and your daughter supporting a plan as reckless as this. | 你和你女儿赞成这么轻率的计划 | 
| [34:36] | It would seem, sir, that something’s | 先生 看起来 | 
| [34:38] | gone terribly wrong with the operation here | 这里的经营出了大问题 | 
| [34:40] | and you two are scrambling to save yourselves. | 而你们俩急于保命 | 
| [34:45] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我没说错吧 | 
| [34:50] | Let me tell you how wrong you are. | 真是大错特错 | 
| [34:53] | I knew you wouldn’t approve. | 我知道你不会同意的 | 
| [34:55] | But I couldn’t let him leave here without giving up those guns. | 但我不能让他没留下火炮就走人 | 
| [34:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:59] | With everything we’ve been through, | 就凭我们经历过的一切 | 
| [35:02] | with everything I’ve done for you… | 我为你做的一切 | 
| [35:03] | – I’m doing this for us both. – You lied. | -这么做是为了我们俩 -你骗了我 | 
| [35:10] | Shame on you. | 真可耻 | 
| [35:34] | The guns are yours. | 火炮是你的了 | 
| [35:37] | Mr. Hayes. | 走吧 海耶斯先生 | 
| [35:50] | Truly something to behold, this place. | 这个地方真了不起 | 
| [35:53] | You should be proud. | 你该感到骄傲 | 
| [35:56] | Come now, Mr. Scott. | 好了 斯科特先生 | 
| [35:58] | It’s as much your work as Eleanor’s. | 你和埃莉诺一样花了很多心血 | 
| [36:02] | What is this if not the moment of your vindication? | 要是没有你的决断这里会成什么样 | 
| [36:07] | It’s time we got you back. | 该送你回去了 | 
| [36:09] | She’ll get herself killed. | 她是在自寻死路 | 
| [36:15] | If she proceeds with this Spanish galleon business, | 如果她继续掺和西班牙船这摊子事 | 
| [36:18] | attempting to steal treasure from one empire | 想从一个帝国手中抢财宝 | 
| [36:20] | to finance a war against another, | 好与另一个帝国开战 | 
| [36:22] | she will get herself killed. | 这就是自寻死路 | 
| [36:24] | Whether by English noose or Spanish sword, | 不管被英国人绞死还是被西班牙人砍头 | 
| [36:26] | it’s inevitable and you know it. | 都不可避免 你知道的 | 
| [36:30] | If she proceeds… | 如果她继续 | 
| [36:34] | what did you say to Bryson in that room? | 你和布莱森在房间里说了什么 | 
| [36:37] | Rest assured I had a plan. | 放心 我有计划 | 
| [36:40] | Not just to end this insanity, | 不光结束这场闹剧 | 
| [36:42] | but to contend with what comes next. | 还要应对接下来的事 | 
| [36:45] | To keep her safe. | 保证她的安全 | 
| [36:47] | I don’t envy you. | 我并不嫉妒你 | 
| [36:49] | You know that she’ll stop at nothing to save this place. | 你知道她会不惜一切保住这个地方 | 
| [36:53] | A place where she matters. | 这里是她和你 | 
| [36:55] | A place where you matter. | 会被人看重的地方 | 
| [36:58] | Except that in your heart you know the truth. | 可你心里明白 | 
| [37:03] | Places like this aren’t meant to last. | 这样的地方不会长久的 | 
| [37:08] | Help me, Mr. Scott. | 帮帮我 斯科特先生 | 
| [37:11] | Please. | 拜托你 | 
| [37:13] | Help me save her from herself. | 帮我让她不要作茧自缚 | 
| [37:37] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 | 
| [37:41] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 不要害怕 | 
| [37:46] | You could help me if you like. | 你要是愿意的话可以帮我 | 
| [37:52] | Aren’t you the Gladwin boy? | 你不是格拉德温家的孩子吗 | 
| [37:56] | Does your father know you’re out here all alone? | 你爸爸知道你一个人跑出来吗 | 
| [37:59] | I can take you to him. | 我可以送你回去 | 
| [38:05] | Witch! | 巫婆 | 
| [38:33] | Captain. Visitor. | 船长 有客人 | 
| [38:42] | The guns are yours. | 火炮是你的了 | 
| [38:45] | Captain Bryson’s preparing to off-load them as we speak. | 布莱森船长正准备卸货 | 
| [38:48] | Mr. O’Malley is on the lookout to ensure he complies. | 奥马利先生看着他 确保他不反悔 | 
| [38:51] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [39:01] | To our endeavor | 为我们的努力 | 
| [39:04] | and success close at hand. | 和即将到来的胜利干杯 | 
| [39:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [39:11] | Your father step out of line? | 你父亲不守规矩吗 | 
| [39:14] | It’s Mr. Scott. | 是斯科特先生 | 
| [39:16] | In order to guarantee Captain Bryson’s acquiescence, | 为了让布莱森船长答应 | 
| [39:18] | I put a plan into place without Mr. Scott’s knowledge. | 我瞒着他采取了行动 | 
| [39:23] | I lied to him. | 我骗了他 | 
| [39:25] | Betrayed his trust. | 背叛了他的信任 | 
| [39:27] | I didn’t want to, but I just didn’t think he would understand. | 我本不想这样 但我怕他不理解 | 
| [39:29] | Well, you can’t expect him to. | 不能指望他理解 | 
| [39:32] | Nobody will believe it’s possible until we show them. | 除非我们证明给大家 不然没人信 | 
| [39:35] | But when that day comes, | 但等到我们成功那天 | 
| [39:37] | you know what they’ll say? | 你知道他们会说什么 | 
| [39:40] | They’ll say that it was inevitable. | 他们会说这是天命使然 | 
| [40:05] | Get back! | 回来 | 
| [40:09] | Back off! Back off! | 后退 后退 | 
| [40:17] | Get away! Get away! | 快跑 快跑 | 
| [40:20] | Everyone, get up to the beach now! Come on! | 所有人 赶快去海滩 快 | 
| [40:30] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – Let’s go! | -快跑 快跑 -跑啊 | 
| [40:39] | She’s going! | 船要倒了 | 
| [40:43] | Get out! | 快离开那里 | 
| [41:04] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 | 
| [41:05] | Randall! | 兰德尔 | 
| [41:08] | – I’ll go. – Captain, there’s no time. | -我去 -船长 来不及了 | 
| [41:11] | The mainmast is holding too much weight. | 主桅杆承重过大 | 
| [41:12] | We have to cut her loose! | 必须砍断 | 
| [41:14] | Save the mast. Don’t wait for me. | 保住桅杆 不要等我 | 
| [41:23] | He’s dug in. Help me. | 他被埋进去了 来帮我 | 
| [41:27] | Me leg! Me leg! | 我的腿 我的腿 | 
| [41:34] | Pull! Pull! One, two, three, pull! | 拉 一 二 三 用力拉 | 
| [41:39] | It’s taking too long. | 这样太慢了 | 
| [41:46] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 | 
| [41:48] | We don’t. | 没时间了 | 
| [41:51] | Billy, the time is now! | 比利 必须动手了 | 
| [42:00] | It’s no bloody use. | 这根本没用 | 
| [42:10] | Your belt. | 你的皮带 | 
| [42:12] | Give me your belt. | 皮带给我 | 
| [42:17] | – Billy. – Cut the ropes! | -比利 -快砍绳子 | 
| [42:18] | – Billy! – All right! | -比利 -好吧 | 
| [42:21] | Right. | 好了 | 
| [42:24] | Do it! | 砍绳子 | 
| [42:31] | Bite. Bite down on it. | 咬住 咬紧了 | 
| [42:37] | Hold on, Randall. | 坚持住 兰德尔 | 
| [42:39] | Hold on. | 坚持住 | 
| [42:42] | All right, pull! | 好了 拉 | 
| [43:47] | Shit. | 妈的 | 
| [44:06] | I talked to De Groot. You did everything you could. | 我跟德·格鲁特谈过了 你尽力了 | 
| [44:10] | Not everything. | 没尽全力 | 
| [44:13] | I should have stopped Flint. | 我该阻止弗林特的 | 
| [44:15] | Honestly, son, | 说真的 小子 | 
| [44:17] | how could you have done that? | 你要怎么阻止他 | 
| [44:22] | Careful, Billy. | 要当心 比利 | 
| [44:28] | Flint pushed it through and I went along when I knew better. | 我明知不妥却还支持了弗林特的提议 | 
| [44:31] | Because you know what’s at stake here. | 因为你知道这利害攸关 | 
| [44:34] | You know he’s right. | 你知道他是对的 | 
| [44:35] | That’s not why I… | 这不是为什么我… | 
| [44:44] | It’s because I’m afraid of him. | 是因为我怕他 | 
| [45:15] | Billy and Morley. | 比利和莫利 | 
| [45:17] | That night on the ship, | 在船上的那晚 | 
| [45:20] | what were they talking about? | 他们说了什么 | 
| [45:23] | Well, I didn’t hear much, | 我听到的不多 | 
| [45:25] | but it sounded like they were talking about a woman. | 不过他们好像在说一个女人 | 
| [45:28] | Somebody Barlow. | 巴洛什么的 | 
| [46:21] | Success? | 成功了吗 | 
| [46:25] | Would you mind? | 能帮我一下吗 | 
| [46:34] | The music you were playing, | 你在弹的曲子 | 
| [46:37] | that’s Purcell’s Chaconne if I’m not mistaken. | 没听错的话是普赛尔的恰空舞曲 | 
| [46:44] | You have an educated ear. | 你挺有音乐素养啊 | 
| [46:47] | My father employed a tutor for all his children | 我父亲请了位家庭教师 | 
| [46:50] | so that they might learn to appreciate music. | 好让孩子们学会欣赏音乐 | 
| [46:53] | I took to it the least of my siblings. | 兄弟姐妹中就我学得最少 | 
| [46:55] | But for reasons beyond me, some of it stuck. | 但不知道为什么 有些就忘不掉了 | 
| [47:04] | There’s a pronounced sense of sadness in Purcell’s pieces. | 普塞尔的作品里 有明显的伤感情绪 | 
| [47:09] | Considering your circumstances, | 考虑到你的境遇 | 
| [47:11] | I can understand their appeal. | 的确感同身受 | 
| [47:14] | And what is it you think you understand of my circumstances? | 你对我的境遇知道些什么 | 
| [47:18] | Truthfully, | 坦白说 | 
| [47:20] | I might know everything, Mrs. Hamilton. | 我或许什么都知道 汉密尔顿夫人 | 
| [47:25] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别担心 | 
| [47:26] | I have no intention of disclosing your identity to anyone. | 我没准备把你的身份告诉任何人 | 
| [47:30] | I’m sorry, sir. I think you have me mistaken for someone else. | 对不起 先生 你可能把我和别人弄混了 | 
| [47:34] | The portrait in your room depicts you | 你房间里的肖像画描绘了你和 | 
| [47:36] | alongside Lord Thomas Hamilton, | 托马斯·汉密尔顿勋爵 | 
| [47:39] | son of Alfred Hamilton, | 阿尔弗雷德·汉密尔顿之子 | 
| [47:42] | the Lord Proprietor of these Bahama Islands. | 巴哈马群岛的贵族领主 | 
| [47:46] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 | 
| [47:48] | I must have gotten disoriented and wandered. | 我一定是自己在胡言乱语 | 
| [47:53] | You see, I’ve had extensive | 如你所见 我与伯爵 | 
| [47:54] | dealings with the Earl over the years, | 多年来有着大量的生意往来 | 
| [47:57] | and so I’d long heard of the tragedy | 所以我对他长子的悲剧 | 
| [48:00] | that befell his eldest son. | 早有耳闻 | 
| [48:04] | But Thomas’s wife, | 但托马斯的妻子 | 
| [48:05] | long rumored to be the cheating sort, | 那位人们久传不甚忠贞的女人 | 
| [48:08] | had begun a torrid affair | 与她丈夫的好友 | 
| [48:10] | with her husband’s closest friend, | 一名皇家海军中前途大好的年轻军官 | 
| [48:13] | a promising young officer in His Majesty’s Navy. | 谱写了一段风流韵事 | 
| [48:19] | And upon discovering the affair, | 因为发现了这段婚外情 | 
| [48:23] | Thomas went mad with grief. | 托马斯悲痛到发疯 | 
| [48:27] | His despair so great, | 他万念俱灰 | 
| [48:29] | even the asylum couldn’t protect him from himself. | 即使精神病院也于事无补 | 
| [48:36] | As for Thomas’s wife, | 至于托马斯的妻子 | 
| [48:39] | she’s said to have fled London along with her lover. | 据传与情人一起逃离了伦敦 | 
| [48:43] | Partly out of shame, | 既是出于羞愧 | 
| [48:46] | partly to escape retribution. | 也想逃避责罚 | 
| [48:48] | Given the facts at hand, I am forced to assume | 根据目前的情况 我不禁猜想 | 
| [48:51] | that the lover is none other | 这位情人不是别人 | 
| [48:53] | than our friend Captain Flint. | 就是我们的朋友弗林特船长 | 
| [48:57] | Please understand, I raise this issue | 请你理解 我旧事重提 | 
| [49:00] | not to disturb or harass you. | 不是为了烦扰你 | 
| [49:04] | In fact, I wish to help you. | 实际上 是想帮你 | 
| [49:09] | Help me? | 帮我吗 | 
| [49:11] | I can only assume that your exile in this place | 我估计你流落这蛮荒之地 | 
| [49:14] | has been less than ideal. | 也是无奈之举 | 
| [49:18] | I understand how desperation | 我知道绝望是如何 | 
| [49:21] | may have driven you here, | 让你沦落至此 | 
| [49:24] | but perhaps it’s time you were offered a hand | 但现在或许是你接受帮助 | 
| [49:27] | and a return to civilization. | 回归文明的时候了 | 
| [49:34] | And you could offer me that? | 你可以帮助我吗 | 
| [49:38] | Boston is quite a different animal from London. | 波士顿与伦敦截然不同 | 
| [49:46] | More forgiving of one’s past in a general sense. | 简而言之 更愿意宽恕过去的罪恶 | 
| [49:50] | And in this specific sense, | 对此事而言 | 
| [49:53] | with my family’s assistance, | 有了我家族的帮助 | 
| [49:56] | one might find total absolution there. | 你就可能得到宽恕 | 
| [50:00] | New identities. | 有新的身份 | 
| [50:02] | A clean start. A new life. | 开始新的生活 | 
| [50:05] | I could do that for you. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [50:06] | Why on earth would you? | 你为什么要帮我 | 
| [50:09] | Because I know what it is to be judged unfairly. | 因为我知道遭人歧视是什么滋味 | 
| [50:12] | And because it’s just possible that, | 还因为有可能 | 
| [50:14] | while I am uniquely situated | 我罕见地提出 | 
| [50:17] | to offer you your freedom, | 放你自由 | 
| [50:20] | you may be able to do the same for me. | 你也可以这样待我 | 
| [50:40] | Hello, Charles. | 你好 查尔斯 | 
| [50:50] | You’ve looked better. | 你看起来不太好 | 
| [50:53] | Fuck you. | 滚你的 | 
| [50:55] | We’re alone. | 这儿只有咱俩 | 
| [50:59] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 在我面前 你无需伪装 | 
| [51:04] | The fuck did I ever do to you? | 我到底怎么惹你了 | 
| [51:08] | You made me look weak. | 你让我看起来软弱无能 | 
| [51:12] | Standing beside you, I was your lesser. | 站在你身边 我就是你的附属品 | 
| [51:19] | I was a girl. | 我当时还小 | 
| [51:22] | From the moment you met me, | 自你认识我那一刻起 | 
| [51:24] | you must have known I’d never settle for that. | 就该明白我绝不会满足于此 | 
| [51:28] | For being less than. | 比别人弱 | 
| [51:31] | That’s why I loved you. | 我就爱你这么要强 | 
| [51:35] | And you destroyed me. | 你却毁了我 | 
| [51:39] | I exposed you. | 我曝光了你 | 
| [51:42] | The weakness behind the mask. | 面具下深藏的弱点 | 
| [51:48] | The fear. | 你的恐惧 | 
| [51:53] | So much I have taken from you. | 我从你身上夺走了这么多 | 
| [51:59] | And yet still… | 但是 | 
| [52:03] | you know you could take it all back. | 你知道你可以全部拿回去 | 
| [52:08] | You could be strong again. | 你可以重新崛起 | 
| [52:12] | You could resist me. | 反抗我 | 
| [52:15] | You could take this whole fucking island from me. | 从我手中夺走整座岛 | 
| [52:22] | You know exactly what it is you need to do. | 你完全清楚自己需要做什么 | 
| [52:26] | Where it is you need to go to do it. | 需要去哪才能达到目的 | 
| [52:31] | If only you weren’t so goddamn afraid. | 只要你不是这么害怕 | 
| [53:52] | Ain’t this a sad sight? | 这场面可真悲惨 | 
| [53:59] | Miss Guthrie should have just had you killed. | 格斯里小姐就该杀了你 | 
| [54:02] | It would have been more merciful. | 那样还仁慈些 | 
| [54:05] | Now, are you going to give me back me whore? | 你要不要把我的妓女还给我 | 
| [54:12] | Jesus! On my shoe! | 天哪 居然吐在我的鞋上 | 
| [54:14] | Oh, fuck it. Put him out of his misery. | 我操 给我弄死他 | 
| [54:26] | Oh, for Christ… | 真是… | 
| [54:44] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [54:46] | Listen to me! | 听我说 | 
| [54:54] | The whorehouse, | 妓院 | 
| [54:55] | I’ll cut you in for half. | 一半归你 | 
| [54:59] | We’ll be partners. | 我们合伙 | 
| [55:01] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [55:29] | Do you know who I am, Pastor? | 知道我是谁吗 牧师 | 
| [55:33] | I do. | 知道 | 
| [55:35] | You’re the reason this island is infested with criminals. | 这岛上会有这么多罪犯都是因为你 | 
| [55:39] | God teaches us not to cheer when others stumble. | 上帝教导我们不要在别人失意时自喜 | 
| [55:43] | In your case, I may ask His forgiveness. | 但看到你现在这样 我得请求祂原谅我了 | 
| [55:46] | And what does God say about redemption? | 关于赎罪 上帝是怎么说的 | 
| [55:50] | Accept His love and you’ll find it. | 接受祂的爱 就能得到救赎 | 
| [55:52] | What if I was prepared to go further? | 如果我已经准备好做更多了呢 | 
| [55:54] | Further? | 更多 | 
| [55:57] | Penance for my past sins. | 对我过去罪孽的救赎 | 
| [56:00] | Good works. | 好事 | 
| [56:02] | And they begin tonight. | 就从今晚开始 | 
| [56:04] | Who’s there? | 是谁 | 
| [56:07] | Mr. Scott. | 斯科特先生 | 
| [56:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [56:11] | I thought you might use a hand. | 我想你也许需要帮忙 | 
| [56:15] | Bastard’s finally bringing in the first of the guns. | 那个混蛋终于把第一批火炮运来了 | 
| [56:20] | Took him long enough. | 也真够久的 | 
| [56:23] | He takes his cargo seriously. | 他对待货物很慎重 | 
| [56:27] | You look tired. Why don’t I take over? | 你看起来很累 换我接班吧 | 
| [56:31] | Miss Guthrie told me | 格斯里小姐让我 | 
| [56:32] | I was to see those guns off with my own eyes. | 亲眼看着他们从船上卸火炮 | 
| [56:36] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [56:47] | I brought the fiends to this place. | 是我把这些恶魔带来这儿的 | 
| [56:52] | Encouraged them. | 支持他们 | 
| [56:54] | Enriched them. | 壮大他们 | 
| [56:56] | Empowered them. | 授权他们 | 
| [57:00] | It seems as though my penance ought to be a simple one. | 我的赎罪好像并不难 | 
| [57:05] | I will see to it | 我会确保 | 
| [57:07] | that they are cast out of this place. | 他们滚出这地方 | 
| [57:11] | Soon. | 很快 | 
| [57:14] | And for good. | 永远不再回来 | 
| [57:19] | The Andromache. It can’t be. | 是安德洛玛刻号 不可能 | 
| [57:21] | Captain Bryson hasn’t had time to unload. | 布莱森船长还来不及卸货呢 | 
| [57:22] | He didn’t. She’s riding low. | 他没卸货 船正向远方驶去 | 
| [57:24] | Those guns are still on board. | 火炮还在船上 | 
| [57:27] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 | 
| [57:32] | Get them back. | 把火炮拿回来 |