时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Singleton, he has the votes to remove you as captain. | 辛格尔顿 他可以投票把你从船长职位免职 |
[00:09] | They think he has any idea how to put money in their pockets? | 他们以为他会赚钱吗 |
[00:12] | Landfall. We’re home. | 看到陆地了 到家了 |
[00:13] | Is this English soil? | 这里属于英国吗 |
[00:14] | It was once. | 以前是 现在不是了 |
[00:15] | – Whose is it? – Ours. | -现在属于谁呢 -是我们的 |
[00:17] | You screwed me tonight. | 你今晚害惨我了 |
[00:18] | Flint, his captaincy, I had an interest. | 弗林特的船长位置 也与我利益相关 |
[00:20] | When the sea grows rough, you come to Max. | 大海波涛汹涌时 你就来找麦克斯 |
[00:23] | L’Urca de Lima. Total cargo of $5 million. | 厄卡·德·利马号 货物总价值超过了五百万 |
[00:28] | Take them into custody. | 逮捕他们所有人 |
[00:31] | What happened with Richard? | 理查德怎么样了 |
[00:32] | Someone tore from this log the very page | 有人将这份日志上寻找战利品 |
[00:35] | necessary to discover that prize | 不可或缺的那一页撕了下来 |
[00:37] | and then stoked your resentment | 然后激发你们的怨恨 |
[00:39] | to make himself your captain. | 把自己捧上船长之位 |
[00:44] | It’s the stolen page. | 是遭窃的那一页 |
[00:45] | A whore for every finger on your hand, | 妓女在怀任抱任摸 |
[00:47] | but your eyes keep drifting to this. | 你却老盯着这个 |
[00:49] | I think I have something you might like to buy. | 我手上有件东西你可能有兴趣 |
[03:09] | When my father still lived here, | 我父亲还在这里生活的时候 |
[03:11] | this place was a fucking mess. | 这地方他妈的就是一团糟 |
[03:13] | Men just fucked in tents, | 人们在篷子里乱搞 |
[03:15] | threw their shit in the streets. | 在街上随地大小便 |
[03:18] | I wonder if he didn’t notice everyone living like animals | 我不知道他有没有发现人们活得像畜生一样 |
[03:20] | or if he just didn’t care. | 或是他根本不在意 |
[03:22] | Why all this talk of your father? | 为什么说起你父亲了 |
[03:25] | A man-o’-war was spotted yesterday. | 昨天有人发现了一艘军舰 |
[03:27] | Royal Navy. | 英国皇家海军 |
[03:35] | What if today’s the day? | 如果今天就是那一天 |
[03:37] | What if Scott is downstairs right now | 如果斯科特现在正在楼下 |
[03:38] | waiting to give me the news? | 等着告诉我这个消息 |
[03:40] | The British are back. Decamp from Nassau. | 英国人回来了 赶紧撤离拿骚 |
[03:45] | And then what? | 然后怎样 |
[03:47] | Then they blockade the island, | 然后他们封锁全岛 |
[03:49] | choke off trade. | 禁止交易 |
[03:51] | A few crews will resist, | 有些船员会反抗 |
[03:52] | but how long can they survive without my father’s support? | 但没有我父亲的支持他们能活多久 |
[03:56] | One by one their numbers will dwindle. | 他们的人数会一个接一个地减少 |
[03:58] | The fort will be abandoned. | 堡垒失守 |
[04:00] | Soldiers will storm the beach. | 军队会猛攻海岸 |
[04:03] | By the time the smoke clears, my father will have arrived. | 等硝烟散去 我父亲就会到达 |
[04:06] | First time he’s set foot here in five years | 时隔五年首次回来这里 |
[04:09] | waving the royal commission that his bribes purchased | 挥舞着贿赂来的皇家委任状 |
[04:12] | and lording over the place. | 在这里颐指气使 |
[04:14] | Round of applause, | 掌声响起来 |
[04:16] | the new governor. | 新任总督 |
[04:19] | Somewhere in London, | 在伦敦某个角落 |
[04:20] | some foul fuck will get news of all of this, | 某个混蛋听到这消息后 |
[04:22] | light his pipe and say, | 点上口烟然后感叹 |
[04:24] | “Finally, all is right again in Nassau.” | 拿骚终于拨乱反正了 |
[04:30] | You say this as if it is certain. | 你说得跟真的一样 |
[04:34] | Perhaps you can buy this place. | 也许你能买下这地方 |
[04:37] | Nassau will need an inn. | 拿骚需要一个酒馆 |
[04:39] | Max could be your partner. | 麦克斯可以当你的合伙人 |
[04:40] | There is no finer host in the world. | 全世界最好的老板 |
[04:43] | How will Mr. Noonan feel when he hears of this plan? | 鲁南先生听到这个计划后会作何感想 |
[04:46] | I think maybe soon what Mr. Noonan feels | 也许很快我就不用在意 |
[04:48] | will be of no concern to me. | 鲁南先生的想法了 |
[04:54] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[04:55] | It’s Scott. | 我是斯科特 |
[04:56] | Can you let Mistress Guthrie know she’s needed? | 可以告诉格斯里小姐我有事找她吗 |
[04:59] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我马上下楼 |
[05:03] | I think, perhaps, you may be a little longer than that. | 你可能没那么快哦 |
[05:11] | Viens ici. | 过来 |
[05:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[05:38] | Says he wants to be the first one Flint sees when it’s done. | 事情办妥后他要让弗林特第一眼就见到他 |
[05:43] | Prize master’s in the tent. | 押解船长在篷子里 |
[06:06] | Show us the color of the gold! | 把真金白银拿出来 |
[06:11] | Rum and snatch for each and all. | 每个人都要有朗姆酒和骚娘们儿 |
[06:15] | Gentlemen, I understand your excitement, | 先生们 我理解你们的兴奋 |
[06:17] | but do we really think it is a good idea | 但这真是个好主意吗 |
[06:19] | to open up what are, to be fair, depleted reserves | 平心而论 开始挥霍所剩不多的储备 |
[06:23] | and start spending money we haven’t earned yet? | 今天花掉明天的钱 |
[06:25] | Money we haven’t earned yet? | 花明天的钱 |
[06:30] | Gold for the whores! | 找女人的钱 |
[06:34] | Billy. | 比利 |
[06:36] | Billy. | 比利 |
[06:38] | Billy. | 比利 |
[06:50] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[06:52] | What did I do? | 我都做了些什么 |
[07:05] | Have some whores! | 找女人 |
[07:10] | Drinks and whores! | 酒和女人 |
[07:11] | We don’t like thieves. | 我们不喜欢小偷 |
[07:16] | Beg pardon? | 什么 |
[07:18] | You shouldn’t steal. | 你不应该偷窃 |
[07:23] | That’s what happens. | 那就是偷窃的下场 |
[07:29] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[07:36] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[07:40] | All right. I’ll see what I can do. | 好 我去给你弄点吃的 |
[07:46] | You mustn’t steal. | 你千万不能偷窃 |
[07:49] | He wasn’t no thief, Randall. | 他不是小偷 兰德尔 |
[07:54] | Here. | 够了 |
[07:56] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[07:58] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻 |
[08:05] | The schedule is here on the island. | 日程表就在岛上 |
[08:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:09] | Whoever stole it came back to read the log, | 偷了它的人潜回船上看了日志 |
[08:13] | find out exactly what it was they had. | 寻找其中的信息 |
[08:17] | Someone on that deck out there is our thief. | 我们要找的小偷就在船上 |
[08:20] | Well, it can’t be one of our men. | 肯定不是我们的人 |
[08:21] | How would they have known to look for it? | 他们怎么知道要找那一页 |
[08:23] | And the men taken from the prize were all searched. | 俘虏过来的人也都搜身了 |
[08:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:30] | The cook. I found him hiding in the armory | 那个厨子 当时我发现他躲在军械库 |
[08:32] | standing over a dead body. | 身旁还有一具尸体 |
[08:34] | Said it was suicide. | 他说那人是自杀 |
[08:35] | Did you search him? | 搜他的身了吗 |
[08:41] | Hold that boat. | 让那艘船等一下 |
[08:42] | – There will be another. – I’m sure you’re right, but– | -等下还有呢 -我知道 但是… |
[08:45] | I understand everyone wants to get laid, | 我理解大家都想搞女人的心情 |
[08:48] | but we disembark by seniority. | 但我们上岸要论资排辈 |
[08:50] | Perhaps if you made the men some food, | 如果你能给他们做些吃的 |
[08:52] | it would take the edge off the spree they’re about to go on. | 或许能把他们的性致压一压 |
[09:08] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[09:09] | Unless you want everybody to know what he’s got. | 别把这件事弄得众所周知 |
[09:37] | Where the fuck is he going? | 他要死哪去 |
[09:50] | That kid must really want to get laid. | 这孩子想搞女人想疯了 |
[10:13] | I know it’s late. | 我知道已经很晚了 |
[10:24] | For Max. | 麦克斯的过夜费 |
[10:25] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:27] | She worked late with the Ranger crew. | 她给游侠号的船员服务了很久 |
[10:29] | Noonan know about this? He’s just gonna let it go? | 鲁南知道吗 他就不管管 |
[10:32] | 50 pieces they paid her. | 他们付了她五十银币 |
[10:33] | That’s worth a few nicks to the hull, wouldn’t you say? | 伤成这样也值得了 你说呢 |
[10:37] | I have news. | 有消息 |
[10:38] | Please tell me it’s the good kind. | 拜托是好消息 |
[10:41] | A crew of 10 have just arrived out of Carolina. | 一艘十人船刚刚抵达卡罗来纳 |
[10:43] | Captain’s waiting for us at the warehouse. | 船长在仓库等我们 |
[10:46] | He bring a prize with him? | 带战利品了吗 |
[10:47] | 50 barrels of tobacco and a fluyt’s worth of rare silks. | 五十桶烟草 还有价值不菲的稀有丝绸 |
[10:51] | Let’s go say hello. | 我们去打个招呼 |
[10:52] | I had hoped we’d have a word first | 在办事之前 |
[10:56] | before we start work. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[11:05] | You walked away from me last night | 你昨晚从我这儿走后 |
[11:07] | and did something very foolish | 做了一件傻事 |
[11:09] | to a man whose temper you can no longer afford to provoke. | 激怒了一个你惹不起的人 |
[11:12] | He moved on Flint. I responded. | 他向弗林特下手 我回应了他 |
[11:13] | And what did that accomplish? | 但这样有什么用 |
[11:17] | It made me feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[11:19] | Eleanor, | 埃莉诺 |
[11:22] | you can never forget who these men are. | 你千万不要忘记他们都是什么人 |
[11:24] | They are not our friends. | 他们不是我们的朋友 |
[11:26] | They are not our subjects. | 也不会臣服于我们 |
[11:28] | They want your father’s business. | 他们在乎的是与你父亲的生意 |
[11:29] | That is the only reason we do not find their knives at our throats. | 这是他们没杀了我们的唯一原因 |
[11:35] | Tell me you understand. | 告诉我你明白了 |
[11:39] | Be honest, is it bad? | 说真的 很糟吗 |
[12:03] | 5,000 pesos in pearls. | 价值五千比索的珍珠 |
[12:08] | Don’t leave much in the reserves. | 储备金剩下不多了 |
[12:10] | An investment, if you’ll allow. | 如果可以的话 就看成投资吧 |
[12:16] | Good morning, Captain. | 早上好 船长 |
[12:19] | What are you up to, Jack? | 你要干什么 杰克 |
[12:21] | There’s been a development. | 事情有进展了 |
[12:22] | It seems that Captain Flint has for weeks | 弗林特船长几周来一直在 |
[12:24] | been chasing a piece of information that would enable the bearer | 寻找一条信息 通过这条信息 |
[12:27] | to know the precise whereabouts of the Spanish treasure galleon | 能知道西班牙珍宝船厄卡·德·利马号的 |
[12:31] | Urca de Lima. | 具体方位 |
[12:36] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:37] | Because the thief who stole it from him has offered to sell it to me. | 因为那个小偷想把信息卖给我 |
[12:41] | – You’ve met this person? – His agent. | -见到他本人了吗 -只见了中间人 |
[12:43] | The thief’s too smart to show us his face. | 小偷很聪明 不愿露脸 |
[12:44] | He’s asking 5,000 pesos | 他要价五千比索 |
[12:46] | for a chance at five million. | 换取这个价值五百万的机会 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry, have I said something funny? | 不好意思 我说了什么好笑的事了吗 |
[12:54] | You’d empty our reserves to purchase what? | 你要花光我们的储备金买什么 |
[12:56] | A scrap of paper someone told you may be worth something? | 在别人口中也许价值不菲的一张破纸 |
[12:58] | They have no reason to lie to me. | 他们没必要骗我 |
[13:00] | They have 5,000 reasons to lie to you. | 他们骗你的原因多了去了 |
[13:01] | Please tell me I don’t need to explain further. | 我应该不用多说了吧 |
[13:06] | Well, I doubt the crew will share your sentiments | 其他船员面对唾手可得的财宝 |
[13:08] | with what they stand to gain. | 可不一定都和你一心 |
[13:10] | Unless you have a score of your own to present. | 除非你有自己的发财之道 |
[13:12] | Or are we to sit here | 还是说就在这儿 |
[13:13] | patiently waiting for Eleanor Guthrie to arrive, | 坐等埃莉诺·格斯里上门 |
[13:17] | place one at our feet? | 送我们一个呢 |
[13:19] | Remind me how many leads have the Guthries brought us | 算算你俩分手后格斯里给过 |
[13:22] | since you two had your falling out? | 我们几条线索 |
[13:26] | Please tell me I don’t have to explain further. | 我应该不用多说了吧 |
[13:39] | Find me when Singleton’s back | 辛格尔顿一回来就告诉我 |
[13:40] | and it’s done. | 这件事就这么定了 |
[13:48] | The fuck’s his problem? | 他什么毛病 |
[13:50] | He thought that Flint was the only one | 他以为他加冕称王的路上 |
[13:51] | standing in the way of his being crowned king. | 就弗林特一个阻碍呢 |
[13:55] | He thought wrong. | 简直大错特错 |
[14:21] | Hey, friend, can you point me to the blacksmith? | 伙计 请问铁匠在哪儿 |
[14:24] | – Which way to the butcher? – In the square. | -屠夫在哪儿 -广场 |
[14:26] | I need a new shirt. | 我想弄件新衬衫 |
[14:35] | Hey, anybody know where the cook went? | 有谁知道那个厨子去哪儿了 |
[14:39] | – That way. – That way. | -那儿 -那儿 |
[14:42] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[14:44] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[14:46] | Don’t get too comfortable in there, you twats. | 小兔崽子们悠着点玩儿 |
[14:48] | A couple of fucks and you’re back on this beach. | 打过几炮就给我回沙滩 |
[14:51] | We got a score to chase. | 我们还要去猎宝呢 |
[14:58] | I want to fuck, Max. | 我想干屄 麦克斯 |
[15:03] | – Max. – Yes? | -麦克斯 -怎么了 |
[15:05] | – I want to fuck. – You know the rules. | -我想干屄 -你知道规矩的 |
[15:08] | That bitch keeps you all to herself. | 那贱人把你整个划为私有 |
[15:10] | And she pays for the privilege. | 她付钱才有那待遇 |
[15:14] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:18] | It’s not– it’s not f– | 这不 不公 |
[15:19] | it’s– it’s not fair. | 这 这不公平 |
[15:22] | It’s not… | 这不… |
[15:23] | – What are you doing? – Apologies. | -你干什么 -抱歉 |
[15:26] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 你们继续 |
[15:27] | Wait your fucking turn! | 等轮到你了再来 |
[15:29] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[15:35] | Outside! | 出去 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Okay, this is going to require a bit of an explanation. | 我就想说几句话 |
[15:42] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[15:43] | Come back later, mon cher. | 待会儿再来吧 亲爱的 |
[15:52] | Have you no decency? | 能讲点礼貌吗 |
[15:58] | Who do you think you are that you can cost me this money? | 你以为自己是谁 敢这么搅我的生意 |
[16:00] | Necessary, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我别无他法 |
[16:02] | We have a problem. | 出事了 |
[16:04] | – Flint’s onto me. – And so you come here? | -弗林特在抓我 -那你还来这儿 |
[16:06] | What if you were followed? | 要是你被跟踪了呢 |
[16:07] | No, I was careful. | 不会的 我很小心 |
[16:08] | Careful? You just told me you’ve been caught. | 小心 你不才说弗林特揪出你了吗 |
[16:11] | Well, that’s true. | 那倒是 |
[16:13] | You fucked me. | 你害死我了 |
[16:15] | There’s no need to panic. | 用不着慌张 |
[16:16] | We can still make the deal and– | 我们还可以完成交易 然后… |
[16:18] | And then what? | 然后什么 |
[16:19] | How long before Flint discovers I had a part in this? | 弗林特什么时候会发现我也参与其中 |
[16:22] | When a man is being fucked, | 要是一个男人被日了 |
[16:23] | he wants to know whose cock was in him. | 他肯定想知道屁股里的鸡巴是谁的 |
[16:26] | True, but by that time, | 说得对 不过那时候 |
[16:28] | these two cocks will be in a boat | 我们这两根鸡巴已经坐上船 |
[16:29] | halfway to Port Royal. | 在去皇家港的半道上了 |
[16:32] | Port Royal? | 皇家港 |
[16:33] | After I get payment, we meet at the boat | 我拿到钱后 我们在小湾里停的 |
[16:35] | in the cove and leave tonight. | 那条船边碰面 今晚就出发 |
[16:40] | Unless there’s something else keeping you here. | 除非你还有别的牵绊 |
[16:47] | I was told Richard Guthrie was the fence in Nassau. | 我听说在拿骚销赃得找理查德·格斯里 |
[16:50] | Brought his ships down from Boston. | 从波士顿派船过来 |
[16:52] | Hides his plunder in sugar barrels. | 把战利品藏在糖桶里 |
[16:55] | But unless he went and sprouted tits, | 不过除非他长出奶子了 |
[16:57] | you’re not him. | 不然你就不是他 |
[17:01] | I’m his daughter Eleanor. | 我是他女儿埃莉诺 |
[17:03] | I run the operation here alongside my retainer Mr. Scott. | 目前这里由我和斯科特先生一起打理 |
[17:05] | A schoolgirl and a sugar monkey. | 一个小女生和一个卖糖的猴子 |
[17:11] | We pay in coin, trade, or credit | 你的货物一进我的仓库就结算 |
[17:13] | the moment your goods enter my warehouse. | 钱币 以物换物 存在我这儿都行 |
[17:15] | And while we’re off selling it | 等东西以你 |
[17:16] | at rates you couldn’t hope to match, | 根本想不到的价格卖掉之后 |
[17:18] | you and your men get to enjoy | 你和你的手下就能 |
[17:19] | the many pleasantries Nassau has to offer. | 好好享受拿骚的各种娱乐了 |
[17:21] | And what will that cost us exactly? | 那我们得让出多少呢 |
[17:23] | Around four reales on the dollar. | 售价的四成 |
[17:25] | Half our profits go to you? | 我们一半的收益都得给你 |
[17:27] | At first. | 这只是一开始 |
[17:29] | But the more you earn, the better the terms. | 但你挣得越多 条件就越宽松 |
[17:32] | Oh, you enjoy setting terms, do you? | 看来你很喜欢定条件啊 |
[17:35] | Since I sprouted tits. | 从我开始长奶子的时候就这样 |
[17:39] | Well, Port Royal is not that far. | 反正皇家港也没多远 |
[17:41] | I think I’ll keep my haul and my profits. | 我不如留着我的货去那儿多赚点呢 |
[17:44] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -我无所谓 |
[17:46] | Though you might want to keep that decision to yourself. | 不过这话你最好烂在肚子里 |
[17:48] | And why is that? | 那是为什么呢 |
[17:49] | Because the last fool who turned her down | 因为上一个拒绝她的笨蛋 |
[17:51] | was never seen or heard from again. | 后来就再无影踪了 |
[17:53] | Though the same can’t be said for his plunder. | 但他的战利品就不同了 |
[17:55] | A seller brought it to Mistress Guthrie the very next day. | 有个卖家第二天就拿来给格斯里小姐了 |
[18:00] | And that seller would be you? | 你就是那个卖家吧 |
[18:03] | Well, perhaps you’ll find me more of a match | 那也许你会发现 |
[18:05] | than that other craven bastard. | 我比那个孬种强得多 |
[18:08] | James Bridge of the Demeter. | 得墨忒耳号的詹姆斯·布里奇 |
[18:12] | Charles Vane of the Ranger. | 游侠号的查尔斯·韦恩 |
[18:22] | The Negro gentleman takes our goods, does he? | 黑先生来取我们的货 是吗 |
[18:29] | – Come on. We’re off. Come on. – Let’s go. | -走吧 我们走 -走吧 |
[18:39] | That wasn’t necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[18:41] | But fun, nonetheless. | 尽管如此 却很有趣 |
[18:45] | I’d like a word in private. | 我想私下跟你说句话 |
[18:47] | We have some business to get sorted. | 我们有点事要处理 |
[18:51] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[19:04] | I don’t have time for this, so if there’s something– | 我没时间跟你耗 所以如果有事… |
[19:06] | I want to talk about our business. | 我想谈谈咱俩的事 |
[19:11] | I noticed lately that my crew | 我注意到 最近你没有 |
[19:15] | hasn’t been given the same kind of information from you | 给我的船员以前那样的 |
[19:19] | about potential prizes that we once did. | 潜在战利品的消息了 |
[19:24] | That others currently do receive. | 其他人可都收到了 |
[19:28] | You’ve noticed that, have you? | 你总算是注意到了 |
[19:30] | I believe it to be personal | 我觉得这是针对我个人的 |
[19:33] | and I’d like to put an end to it. | 我想把这事了结一下 |
[19:37] | Things were better– are better for the both of us | 我们俩 站在同一阵线时 |
[19:42] | when you and I are on the same side of things. | 对我们双方都更好 |
[19:48] | I would like to return to that. | 我希望回到那个状态 |
[19:50] | You have an odd way of showing it. | 你的表达方式可真奇怪 |
[19:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:54] | I have responsibilities here– | 我在这里身负责任 |
[19:57] | commerce to oversee, profits to maintain. | 监管商务 保持收益 |
[20:00] | The idea that I would withhold valuable leads for personal reasons | 认为我会因为私人原因而故意不给有价值的线索 |
[20:02] | is fucking absurd. | 也太他妈扯蛋了 |
[20:04] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[20:05] | I stopped providing you with intelligence | 我不再向你提供情报 |
[20:06] | because I don’t like the way you run your ship. | 是因为我不喜欢你的管理方式 |
[20:09] | Your men are undisciplined, unruly. | 你的手下无组织无纪律 |
[20:11] | For as much money as they bring in, | 他们每赚一分钱 |
[20:13] | they cause twice as much damage. | 都要造成两倍的损失 |
[20:15] | They’re fucking animals. You encourage it. | 他们就是野兽 而你鼓励这一点 |
[20:17] | And that makes you a poor investment. | 这让你变得没有价值 |
[20:19] | You expect me to believe this is about business? | 你指望我相信这只跟生意有关吗 |
[20:21] | I don’t give a fuck what you believe. | 我他妈管你信不信 |
[20:24] | I know that last night– last night, | 我只知道昨晚 就在昨晚 |
[20:26] | you killed a member of a crew that has value to me | 你杀掉了一个对我有价值的船员 |
[20:30] | in order to depose a captain that has value to me. | 还是为了罢免一个对我有价值的船长 |
[20:34] | And now not only do you expect to be forgiven, | 现在你本来应该请求原谅 |
[20:37] | you wish to be rewarded for it. | 而你却还想要打赏 |
[20:39] | Flint’s so weak he needed protection from you | 弗林特这个草包需要你的保护 |
[20:40] | and I’m the poor investment? | 我倒没有价值了吗 |
[20:43] | From where I sit, you coming here | 在我看来 你来这里 |
[20:45] | means one of two things. | 意味着两种情况 |
[20:47] | Either you’re under the illusion that with Flint gone, | 要么你痴心妄想着弗林特滚蛋之后 |
[20:49] | I have no other choice than to give you what you want | 我就没有选择 只好让你如愿 |
[20:53] | or you think because you and I used to fuck, | 要么你就是觉得因为咱俩以前上过床 |
[20:55] | you can cross me without any consequences. | 所以你可以背叛我却不用承担后果 |
[21:00] | I’m not sure which of the two is more stupid. | 我不知道这两个想法哪个更蠢 |
[21:05] | Be careful, Eleanor. | 当心点 埃莉诺 |
[21:07] | Fuck you, Charles. | 滚你妈的 查尔斯 |
[21:16] | Captain says we’re gonna be rich! | 船长说我们要发财啦 |
[21:20] | Son of a bitch. You made it. | 你这混蛋 你做到了 |
[21:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:25] | What happened? I thought Singleton had the votes. | 怎么回事 我还以为辛格尔顿投票赢了 |
[21:27] | Turns out Mr. Singleton was unfit for command. | 事实证明辛格尔顿先生不适合做船长 |
[21:31] | We have more pressing issues to attend to. | 我们还有很多紧急问题要处理 |
[21:34] | Shall I wait? | 要我等着吗 |
[21:37] | Captain Vane was just leaving. | 韦恩船长正要离开 |
[21:53] | Hey, what the fuck happened on that ship? | 那艘船上发生了什么事 |
[21:56] | Where is Singleton? | 辛格尔顿在哪儿 |
[21:59] | Fruit. Fruit. | 水果 水果 |
[22:02] | Tits. Tits. | 奶子 奶子 |
[22:05] | Plant. Plant. | 植物 植物 |
[22:07] | It’s the fucking same. | 就他妈是一样的啊 |
[22:10] | Yes, Captain, I’m sure they look the same. | 是的船长 看起来的确是一样的 |
[22:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[22:19] | Watch this. | 瞧着 |
[22:20] | As I explained, this is the work of Adriaen Hanneman. | 我已经解释过了 这是艾得里安·哈努曼的作品 |
[22:24] | A masterwork, unmistakably. | 大师之作 毫无疑问 |
[22:26] | This is an abomination. | 这货就是个笑话 |
[22:29] | To suggest that the value of one has any bearing on the other | 你要是认为一幅画能提升另外一幅的价值 |
[22:31] | simply strains the very bounds of reason. | 那你真是想太多了 |
[22:39] | Fruit. Fruit. | 水果 水果 |
[22:42] | Tits. Tits. | 奶子 奶子 |
[22:45] | I love this town. | 我爱这座镇 |
[22:48] | I’m so glad you’re entertained. | 很高兴看到你这么有兴致 |
[22:50] | I’m sorry, weren’t we supposed to be looking for the cook? | 不好意思 我们不是应该去找那个厨子吗 |
[22:53] | We are. Any luck? | 是啊 找到了吗 |
[22:54] | No, and I’ve looked all over. | 没有 都找遍了 |
[22:56] | Meanwhile, you haven’t moved from this stump all day. | 与此同时 你在这木凳上坐了一整天 |
[22:59] | Billy, | 比利 |
[23:02] | take a load off. | 放轻松 |
[23:03] | Fruit. Fruit. Tits. Tits. | 水果 水果 奶子 奶子 |
[23:06] | Plant. Plant. | 植物 植物 |
[23:10] | I’ve always been straight with you, haven’t I? | 我对你一向坦诚 是吧 |
[23:13] | Never lied. Never hedged. | 从不说谎 从不回避 |
[23:19] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[23:24] | Yesterday when you sent me with the captain to Harbour Island, | 昨天你让我陪船长去哈伯岛的时候 |
[23:28] | you told me to restrain him if he tried to go too far. | 你告诉我得阻止船长走极端 |
[23:32] | I did. | 对 |
[23:34] | Singleton wasn’t a thief. | 辛格尔顿不是贼 |
[23:36] | Flint baited him into that fight, then he killed him. | 弗林特挑起争端 然后杀了他 |
[23:39] | That’s not going too far? | 这还不算走极端吗 |
[23:41] | Singleton was no saint. | 辛格尔顿又不是善类 |
[23:43] | That’s not the point. The point is I lied to my own crew | 重点不是这个 重点是我为了保护船长 |
[23:45] | to protect the captain. | 向船员说谎 |
[23:46] | You lied to protect the crew. | 你说谎是为了保护船员 |
[23:49] | You saw the Scarborough, mate. | 你看到斯卡伯勒号了 伙计 |
[23:50] | You know what’s coming. | 你知道未来会怎样 |
[23:54] | We can’t thieve forever. | 我们不能永远偷盗下去 |
[23:59] | Flint said | 弗林特说 |
[24:01] | we need a king. | 我们需要一个国王 |
[24:06] | Is that what you think? | 你也是这么想的吗 |
[24:09] | I think we need something. | 我想我们确实需要些什么 |
[24:12] | Five million pieces is a good place to start. | 五百万是个挺不错的开端 |
[24:18] | I guess we just keep looking, then. | 那我们还是继续找吧 |
[24:21] | No need. | 不用了 |
[24:23] | – There’s a man up there. – Where? | -上面有个人 -哪里 |
[24:24] | – The brothel. – Ah, the brothel. | -妓院 -妓院啊 |
[24:29] | Take them inside. | 拿进去 |
[24:41] | Why are we following the appraiser? | 我们为什么要跟着鉴定人 |
[24:43] | Because if I’m this cook and I want to sell the schedule | 因为如果我是那厨子 要卖日程表 |
[24:46] | and leave this place a rich man, I need two things– | 还要腰缠万贯地离开 我需要两件东西 |
[24:50] | I need a boat and I need a method of payment. | 一艘船和一笔货款 |
[24:54] | A method of payment? | 货款 |
[24:56] | What about gold coins? | 金币怎么样 |
[24:58] | Gold is too heavy, attracts too much attention. | 金子太重 太招摇 |
[25:02] | So I need a bill of exchange | 那么我需要一张汇票 |
[25:04] | – or– – Jewels. | -或者 -宝石 |
[25:06] | I was thinking pearls. | 我想说珍珠 |
[25:09] | And I’d want to know the exact value of what I’m getting. | 而且我想知道珍珠的确切价值 |
[25:28] | Mr. Gates. | 盖茨先生 |
[25:31] | Hello, boys. | 兄弟们好 |
[25:32] | Where the fuck have you two been? | 你们俩死哪去了 |
[25:36] | Come join us. | 过来一起乐 |
[25:37] | We’ll be right with you. | 马上就来 |
[25:39] | Any chance he’s up for a quick fuck? | 有没有可能他只是去干一炮的 |
[25:42] | With Anne Bonny standing guard? | 这要安妮·伯妮放哨吗 |
[25:48] | Excellent luster and orient. | 色泽分明 晶莹透亮 |
[25:52] | Rest assured, young lady, the quality is quite good. | 放心 小姐 质量很好 |
[25:55] | 200 pieces of eight at | 200西班牙银币 |
[25:56] | any clearinghouse in the civilized colonies. | 哪个殖民地的交易所都愿意付这个价 |
[26:01] | And the rest of them? | 剩下的呢 |
[26:07] | – No offense. – None taken. | -请别见怪 -没事 |
[26:18] | Sure I can’t suck your cock while you do that? | 你确定你看的时候不用我给你吹箫吗 |
[26:21] | Uh, thank you, no. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:24] | Use my hand? Sing you a song? | 手活呢 唱首歌呢 |
[26:27] | Something worth paying money for? | 干点值得你付钱的活呢 |
[26:30] | Fucking peepers. | 该死的偷窥狂 |
[26:36] | My father’s under arrest? | 我父亲被捕了 |
[26:38] | A fugitive, technically. | 严格来说是逃犯 |
[26:40] | I have him on the Walrus. | 他在海象号上 |
[26:41] | He was injured in the escape, but he’ll survive. | 他逃跑的时候受伤了 但是死不了 |
[26:44] | Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for his reputation. | 不幸的是 他的名声保不住了 |
[26:48] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:50] | He’s been bribing the Lords Proprietor for years. | 他多年来一直在贿赂大领主 |
[26:52] | They’ve agreed to make him governor here. | 他们都同意让他统治这了 |
[26:55] | It would appear they’ve had a change of heart. | 看来他们改变主意了 |
[26:57] | You don’t seem concerned about this. | 你一点也不担心 |
[26:59] | I never much liked your father. | 我本来就不太喜欢你父亲 |
[27:02] | Too caught up in appearances. | 以貌取人 |
[27:03] | She’s not talking about your opinion of the man. | 她不是在问你对他的看法 |
[27:06] | Once news spreads of Mr. Guthrie’s arrest, | 格斯里先生被捕的消息一传出去 |
[27:08] | our operation here will no longer be viable. | 我们这的生意就无法维持了 |
[27:10] | No legitimate port will have us. | 也没有合法的港口接纳我们 |
[27:12] | And his ships, the ships that take your cargo to market, | 他的船 正带着你的货去市场 |
[27:15] | if they are not impounded already, | 要么被扣押了 |
[27:17] | will be on their way back to Boston. | 要么正被送往波士顿 |
[27:21] | Captain, we are finished here. | 船长 我们在这气数已尽 |
[27:25] | Under normal circumstances, I’d agree with you. | 通常情况下 我会赞成你 |
[27:29] | – However… – However what? | -可是… -可是什么 |
[27:34] | Let me tell you a story | 让我告诉你一个 |
[27:37] | about a Spaniard named Vazquez. | 叫瓦斯奎兹的西班牙人的故事 |
[27:57] | Happy to be of service. | 很荣幸为您效劳 |
[28:03] | Thank you for your patience in these matters. | 谢谢你的耐心对待 |
[28:06] | You understand my partner simply wishes to be careful. | 你要明白我搭档只是想谨慎些而已 |
[28:09] | I wouldn’t fault him in the slightest. | 我可不想有冒犯之处 |
[28:11] | Now, shall we discuss delivery? | 现在我们能谈谈交货了吗 |
[28:13] | The wrecks at sundown. | 日落后在沉船残骸交易 |
[28:15] | Once he sees the pouch with the seal unbroken, | 只要他看见这个袋子的火漆章完好 |
[28:18] | he will hand over the page. | 就会把书页给你的 |
[28:37] | Is something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[28:39] | It’s unclear which is more appealing, | 我不知道什么更诱人 |
[28:40] | your beauty or your intelligence. | 是你的美貌还是智慧 |
[28:43] | You are very kind, monsieur. | 你嘴真甜 先生 |
[28:45] | Well, let’s not get carried away. | 我们还是别偏离正题了 |
[28:51] | You. | 是你 |
[28:52] | Is there a problem, Captain? | 有问题吗 船长 |
[28:54] | She doesn’t have your page. Flint does. | 书页不在她手上 在弗林特那里 |
[28:57] | He killed Singleton, took it off his body. | 他杀了辛格尔顿 从那拿走了 |
[28:59] | His crew’s skipping around the island | 他的船员们大摇大摆的绕着岛 |
[29:00] | like the prize is as good as theirs. | 到处炫耀这事情 |
[29:02] | That is impossible. My partner has the page. | 不可能 书页在我搭档手里 |
[29:04] | – What? – Mr. Singleton is not the seller, I assure you. | -什么 -辛格尔顿先生不是卖家 我保证 |
[29:08] | – What did you just say? – Charles. | -你说什么 -查尔斯 |
[29:10] | Shut up, Jack. You really want to keep pushing this? | 闭嘴 杰克 你还想继续演下去吗 |
[29:14] | – Play me for a fool? – You are mistaken. | -把我当猴耍吗 -你弄错了 |
[29:16] | Yeah, the fuck I am. | 错你妈逼 |
[29:19] | I need a weapon. | 给我个武器 |
[29:20] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[29:22] | – The page is gone. – No. | -书页没了 -不 |
[29:24] | Do you have a candlestick | 你有烛台 |
[29:26] | or perhaps a heavy shoe? | 或者鞋子之类的吗 |
[29:30] | – That’ll do. – Play me for a fucking fool? | -这个更好 -把我当猴耍吗 |
[29:32] | – You are mistaken. – Yeah, the fuck I am. | -你弄错了 -错你妈逼 |
[29:34] | Don’t fucking lie to me! | 别他妈骗我 |
[29:37] | She isn’t lying, Charles. Flint is. | 她没骗你 查尔斯 是弗林特在骗你 |
[29:39] | – What? – He lost the page. | -什么 -他丢了书页 |
[29:41] | So what does he do? He bluffs. | 所以他怎么办 他虚张声势 |
[29:42] | He makes Singleton the thief and kills him | 诬陷辛格尔顿是贼 杀了他 |
[29:44] | to prevent counterargument, | 让他有口难辩 |
[29:46] | putting a tidy end to his mutiny in the process, | 以此终止大家对他的反抗 |
[29:48] | then hopes he can recover it before anyone’s the wiser. | 然后想在被发现之前找回书页 |
[29:51] | Honestly, Charles, are we to believe that Singleton, | 说真的 查尔斯 我们真要相信辛格尔顿 |
[29:53] | while conspiring with you to depose Flint, | 在跟你合谋罢免弗林特的同时 |
[29:56] | was using this whore to try and bilk your crew out of its money? | 用这个妓女来骗你和你船员的钱吗 |
[29:59] | Say what you want about Singleton, | 随你怎么说辛格尔顿 |
[30:00] | but he was neither that clever nor that dumb. | 不过他没那么聪明也没那么蠢 |
[30:02] | Now will you please put her down | 现在能劳驾你把她放下 |
[30:03] | so we can complete our transaction? | 好让我们完成交易吗 |
[30:05] | Is that what you thought? You could fuck us out of our money | 你是这么想的吗 骗走我们的钱 |
[30:08] | and then hide behind Eleanor? | 然后靠埃莉诺帮你撑腰吗 |
[30:09] | You think I’d really let that happen? | 你以为我真会被骗吗 |
[30:11] | You think I’m that fucking pathetic? | 我他妈真有这么贱吗 |
[30:14] | Jesus, lady. | 天呐 |
[30:49] | Unless Mr. Singleton rose from the grave to eavesdrop on us… | 除非辛格尔顿起死回生来偷听我们 |
[30:54] | it would appear she’s telling the truth. | 否则她说的都是真话 |
[31:00] | If he’s wrong about this, he’ll answer to our crew. | 如果是他糊涂 他会向船员们谢罪 |
[31:03] | If you’re lying, you’ll answer to me. | 如果是你骗我 我不会放过你 |
[31:12] | Yes, all right. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | The Urca de Lima? | 厄卡·德·利马号吗 |
[31:19] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[31:20] | You’re talking about a floating castle. | 那艘船坚不可摧 |
[31:23] | No one has ever taken a treasure galleon like that as a prize. | 没有人能打得下那样的运宝船 |
[31:25] | Let me worry about hunting her. | 打下它是我的事 |
[31:27] | It’s what comes after for which I’ll need your help. | 之后如何才是我来找你帮忙的原因 |
[31:29] | After? Why return at all to Nassau? | 之后 为什么还要回拿骚来 |
[31:33] | With money like that and my father out of business, | 有那么多的钱 我父亲的买卖也做不下去了 |
[31:34] | why not run? | 为什么不远走高飞 |
[31:35] | What’s coming our way can’t be outrun. | 我们即将面临的一切无法避免 |
[31:41] | But with the money I strip from the Hulk, | 有了那艘船上的财富 |
[31:45] | we could add 50 guns to the fort. | 我们可以为城墙多加五十支火枪 |
[31:49] | We could build ships to defend our shores | 可以建造船只保卫海岸 |
[31:51] | and train new men to sail them. | 训练船员驾驶它们 |
[31:54] | We could work the land, | 可以开垦土地 |
[31:56] | grow crops and raise cattle. | 种植粮食 饲养牲畜 |
[32:00] | Then whoever arrives on our shores first, | 然后无论首先到达我们海岸的 |
[32:02] | be it England or Spain, | 是英国还是西班牙 |
[32:05] | will be in for a most unwelcome surprise. | 都会受到迎头痛击 |
[32:10] | A nation of thieves. | 强盗之国 |
[32:17] | You have your doubts? | 你有什么疑虑吗 |
[32:18] | Of turning pirates into farmers and soldiers? | 把海盗变成农民和战士 |
[32:22] | Of fighting a war against Whitehall | 大西洋上的飘零小国想要 |
[32:24] | from a sliver in the Atlantic? | 以卵击石对抗英国政府吗 |
[32:26] | Doubt, Captain Flint, | 弗林特船长 疑虑 |
[32:28] | does not begin to describe how I am feeling. | 远远不足以形容我的感受 |
[32:31] | If there’s to be a war, | 若战争真要打响 |
[32:32] | that will be Whitehall’s choice. | 那也是白厅[英政府]的选择 |
[32:35] | I’d settle for a pardon, title on lands, | 我能接受赦免 封地 |
[32:37] | and a governor that I could trust. | 以及一位我信得过的总督 |
[32:38] | And so would most of the men out there. | 其他人也大多会接受这样的条款 |
[32:40] | They’re not animals, Mr. Scott. | 他们不是牲畜 斯科特先生 |
[32:41] | They’re men starved of hope. | 他们只是缺乏希望的普通人 |
[32:43] | Give that back to them, | 若还他们以希望 |
[32:45] | who’s to say what could happen? | 谁知道会有怎样的结果呢 |
[32:49] | Why do this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[32:51] | Why here? | 为什么选这 |
[32:55] | Odysseus, on his journey home to Ithaca, | 在奥德修斯重返伊萨卡岛的归途中 |
[33:00] | was visited by a ghost. | 曾偶遇一鬼魂 |
[33:03] | The ghost tells him that once he reaches his home, | 鬼魂告诉他 在他重返故里 |
[33:07] | once he slays all his enemies | 杀尽所有敌人 |
[33:11] | and sets his house in order, | 肃清家门后 |
[33:12] | he must do one last thing before he can rest. | 在歇息前他必须再做一件事 |
[33:16] | The ghost tells him to pick up an oar | 鬼魂让他拿起一支船桨 |
[33:19] | and walk inland. | 往内陆深处走 |
[33:21] | And keep walking | 一直走 |
[33:23] | until somebody mistakes that oar for a shovel. | 直到有人将船桨误认作铲子 |
[33:28] | For that would be the place that no man | 因为那地方的人 |
[33:30] | had ever been troubled by the sea. | 都不曾经历过大海的磨练 |
[33:33] | And that’s where he’d find peace. | 他在那里终能乐享安宁 |
[33:37] | In the end, that’s all I want. | 我最终所要的也仅此而已 |
[33:41] | To walk away from the sea and find some peace. | 远离大海 乐享安宁 |
[33:49] | I think we found it. | 我们找到了 |
[33:50] | Found what? | 找到什么了 |
[33:52] | The Urca’s schedule was taken from me. | 有人偷了我的厄卡日程表 |
[33:54] | When were you planning on mentioning that? | 你打算瞒我到什么时候 |
[33:55] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌控之下 |
[33:56] | We’re close to recovering it. | 我们很快就能将其寻回 |
[33:58] | Vane just met with Frasier at the brothel. | 韦恩刚在妓院和弗雷泽会面了 |
[34:00] | I assume he’s the buyer. | 我想他就是买家 |
[34:03] | We missed the thief, | 我们没找着那小贼 |
[34:04] | but he’s using a whore as a go-between. | 但他让一个妓女做交易的中间人 |
[34:06] | I left Billy to keep an eye on things. | 我让比利留在那观察情况 |
[34:08] | If we get moving, | 如果我们现在动身 |
[34:09] | there’s half a chance to get in front of this. | 还有可能抢先他们一步 |
[34:12] | Find the cook… | 找到那厨子 |
[34:27] | Good. Maybe you can get her to talk. | 好极了 也许你能让她坦白一切 |
[34:30] | – I’m fine. – Huh, the fuck you are. | -我没事 -去你妈的没事 |
[34:34] | She nearly got herself killed by Captain Vane. | 她差点死在韦恩船长手上 |
[34:37] | I want to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[34:39] | Leave us alone, Noonan. | 让我们单独谈谈 鲁南 |
[34:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:58] | – Max, I… – I’m glad you are here. | -麦克斯 我… -你来得正好 |
[35:00] | I was going to send word for you. | 我正想叫你过来 |
[35:02] | You and I have a decision to make | 我们要做一个决定 |
[35:04] | and it must be made right now. | 而且必须马上做出决定 |
[35:06] | I’m about to receive a great deal of money | 我马上就能通过一项交易 |
[35:08] | for a service I provided. | 收获一大笔钱 |
[35:09] | Max, I need you to give me the schedule. | 麦克斯 我要你把日程表给我 |
[35:12] | Flint’s schedule. | 弗林特的日程表 |
[35:15] | When you were talking this morning about being free from Noonan, | 你今天早上说有办法摆脱鲁南 |
[35:18] | that’s what you meant, wasn’t it? | 说的就是这事 对吧 |
[35:20] | How do you know this? | 你怎么会知道这事 |
[35:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[35:24] | Max, Flint needs that page. | 麦克斯 弗林特需要那页纸 |
[35:28] | The money he can get from his prize, | 这批战利品价值连城 |
[35:29] | it can give this place a future. | 能让这地方一直繁盛下去 |
[35:30] | It can give us a future here. | 也能许我们一个幸福的未来 |
[35:32] | If the page isn’t delivered to Vane, | 如果那页纸没有交到韦恩手上 |
[35:34] | he will kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[35:37] | I can protect you. | 我能保护你 |
[35:39] | Scott can protect you. You have to trust me. | 斯科特也能保护你 你得相信我 |
[35:46] | Leave with me. | 和我一起离开吧 |
[35:48] | – What? – I have a boat waiting. | -什么 -我已经备好了船 |
[35:49] | I will have enough money for us to start anew. | 我的报酬足够我们开始新的生活 |
[35:51] | – But I can’t leave here. – Why not? | -但我不能离开这 -为什么 |
[35:55] | Because I’ve spent my life | 因为我费尽大半生 |
[35:57] | trying to build something here. | 试图在此有所建树 |
[36:01] | It’s all I have. I can’t just walk away. | 这地方是我的一切 我不能就这样离开 |
[36:02] | It is not all you have! | 这地方并不是你的一切 |
[36:04] | Eleanor, this place is just sand. | 埃莉诺 这里不过是片沙地 |
[36:08] | It cannot love you back. | 它无法回应你的爱 |
[36:09] | You know this. You must know this. | 你知道的 你得明白这点 |
[36:13] | Your father left you. | 你父亲抛弃了你 |
[36:14] | Your mother was taken from you. | 你的母亲也被从你身边夺走 |
[36:17] | Everyone you have ever loved you have lost | 你失去了所有你爱的人 |
[36:18] | and it terrifies you. | 这让你惊恐万分 |
[36:20] | But not me. | 但我不同 |
[36:22] | I will never, ever leave you. | 我永远 永远都不会离开你 |
[36:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:32] | Miss Guthrie. | 格斯里小姐 |
[36:38] | You brought them here? | 你把他们带来了 |
[36:40] | I… | 我… |
[36:50] | Come with me. Right now. | 现在就跟我走 |
[36:52] | The boat is waiting. We can be free of this place. | 船已经等着了 我们可以远离这个地方 |
[36:55] | We can have a life together. | 一起生活 |
[36:58] | And it can start this very minute. | 就从这一刻开始 |
[37:00] | All you have to do is say yes. | 只要你点头 |
[37:05] | Set us both free. | 放我们自由 |
[37:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[37:27] | Max, I need you to tell me where the page is. | 麦克斯 我要你告诉我那页日志在哪 |
[37:32] | And if I don’t, then what? | 如果我不说呢 |
[37:39] | This doesn’t have to go badly. | 这事不必搞得很难看 |
[37:40] | I want her to say it. | 我要她说出口 |
[37:43] | I want her to say that she would sit there and watch | 我要她说 她为了拯救这个地方 |
[37:45] | as you beat the answer out of me to save this place. | 愿意坐视不理你们对我的严刑拷打 |
[37:50] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[37:58] | Say it. | 你说啊 |
[38:09] | The wrecks at sundown. | 日落后在沉船残骸交易 |
[38:22] | – Max, please. – Get the fuck out. | -麦克斯 别这样 -滚出去 |
[38:25] | I meant what I said. I can protect you. | 我的话是真心的 我可以保护你 |
[38:27] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚出去 |
[39:21] | – Frightened, Jack? – Please. | -害怕吗 杰克 -拜托 |
[39:24] | There’s nothing in there but opium addicts, | 这里除了老烟鬼 |
[39:26] | lunatics, and men who | 疯子以及自认为 |
[39:28] | thought themselves too good to wear a condom. | 高人一等无需戴套的人外一无所有 |
[40:11] | The pearls. | 珍珠 |
[40:13] | He says you give me the pearls. | 他让你把珍珠给我 |
[40:20] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说什么了吗 |
[40:32] | No. I want him out here. | 别 我要他现身 |
[40:35] | Captain. | 船长 |
[40:37] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你能听到 |
[40:38] | You want your money, you show your fucking face! | 想要钱的话 就他妈给老子滚出来 |
[40:41] | That’s the only way this gets done. | 这生意只能这么做 |
[40:47] | Captain, I’m afraid our friend out there | 船长 恐怕我们的朋友 |
[40:48] | has all the leverage in this particular situation. | 现在手握所有的筹码 |
[40:50] | Now, we can rail and shout and stamp our feet, | 我们可以诅咒大喊 生气跳脚 |
[40:53] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 但都改变不了现状 |
[40:54] | that unless we give this fellow– | 除非我们给这老兄… |
[41:06] | You were saying? | 你刚说到哪了 |
[41:11] | Now, come out here and face me | 快出来见我 |
[41:14] | or these pearls go back where they belong! | 否则就别想要这些珍珠了 |
[41:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:23] | Charles, it is important this deal goes through tonight. | 查尔斯 今晚这笔交易一定要做成 |
[41:27] | This is a potential prize that changes everything for us. | 这份潜在的战利品能改变一切 |
[41:30] | Do not scuttle it by… | 别毁了… |
[41:51] | He says you give me the pearls. | 他让你把珍珠给我 |
[45:03] | Where’s the page? | 那页日志在哪 |
[45:05] | You can’t have it. | 你拿不到 |
[45:06] | Not at the moment. And, please, we should go. | 现在不行 我们该走了 |
[45:09] | Where have you hidden it? | 你把它藏哪了 |
[45:11] | You’re looking at it. | 就在你面前 |
[45:12] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[45:14] | Well, I couldn’t be certain | 我不确定自己 |
[45:15] | I would escape both the madman and you, | 能逃过你和那个疯子的追捕 |
[45:18] | so I took drastic measures | 于是为了生存 |
[45:21] | for the sake of my survival. | 我就采取了极端措施 |
[45:29] | Your schedule is up here. | 你的日程表就在这儿 |
[45:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:53] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[45:57] | Mr. Noonan has men at your door. | 鲁南先生派了人在门外守着 |
[46:01] | And Guthrie’s put three more downstairs. | 格斯里也派了三个人在楼下看着 |
[46:07] | Vane can’t get to you here. | 韦恩没法来这儿抓你 |
[46:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:11] | But I cannot stay. | 但我不能留下 |
[46:17] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[47:13] | Meet our thief. | 见过我们的小偷吧 |
[47:15] | Why is he still alive? | 他怎么还活着 |
[47:16] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[47:18] | Do you mind if we stash him here for the night? | 介意我们今晚把他藏在这儿吗 |
[47:20] | Billy can stand guard. | 比利可以守着 |
[47:46] | Flint will want our answer in the morning. | 弗林特希望我们明早回复他 |
[47:51] | I know you don’t approve of this, | 我知道你不赞成这事 |
[47:52] | but I need to do this. | 但我需要这么做 |
[47:55] | I need it. | 我真的需要 |
[48:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[48:09] | Stay with me. | 支持我 |
[48:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:54] | Take off your boots. | 把靴子脱了 |
[49:56] | I’ll boil some water. | 我去烧点水 |