| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | 新普罗维登斯岛海盗严重威胁该地区的海上贸易 所有文明国家的法律规定 海盗乃人类之公敌 相应地 海盗亦信奉自己的一套信条 | |
| [00:48] | Sir, she’s still closing. We simply cannot outrun her. | 长官 它仍在逼近中 我们真的没法甩掉它 |
| [00:51] | We must surrender while we still can. | 我们必须趁一切还来得及之前投降 |
| [00:54] | Gun crews… at the ready! | 炮手 预备 |
| [00:56] | Gun crews at the ready! | 炮手预备 |
| [01:36] | – What are you doing? – Sorry. | -你在干什么 -对不起 |
| [01:40] | Why aren’t you on deck with the crew? | 你为什么不跟其他船员一起在甲板上 |
| [01:42] | I think the better question is | 我认为你应该问的是 |
| [01:43] | why aren’t they all down here with us? | 为什么他们没跟我们一起在下面 |
| [01:45] | You could get killed up there. | 在上面可能会小命不保 |
| [01:46] | – Oh, so you’re a coward, then? – Yeah. You, too? | -原来你是孬种 -对 你也是吗 |
| [01:49] | I’m no coward. I’m a cook. | 我不是孬种 我是厨师 |
| [01:51] | I’ve no quarters to man. | 这种事和我没关系 |
| [01:53] | What do you think the captain would do | 如果船长发现你做了逃兵 |
| [01:54] | if he found out you’ve abandoned yours? | 你猜他会怎么做 |
| [01:56] | Well, if he’s dead and I’m alive, | 也许他死了而我还活着 |
| [01:58] | I like my chances. | 我倒愿意赌一把 |
| [02:00] | – Fire! – Starboard side! | -开火 -右舷 |
| [02:03] | They shot the muskets! | 他们击中火枪手了 |
| [02:06] | Bear up, damn it! | 打起精神来 该死的 |
| [02:08] | – You’re short! – Bear up! | -打得不够远 -打起精神来 |
| [02:09] | Sir, they are out of our range. | 长官 他们在射程之外 |
| [02:17] | All crews, fire your… | 全体船员 准备开火 |
| [02:20] | Get down! | 趴下 |
| [02:26] | You know who that is out there? | 你知道外面的是谁吗 |
| [02:27] | That ship flies the banner of Captain Flint. | 那艘船扬着弗林特船长的旗帜 |
| [02:31] | Isn’t this your problem, too? | 你难道一点都不担心吗 |
| [02:33] | Good cooks are in short supply, even for criminals. | 好厨师供不应求 即使对方是罪犯 |
| [02:36] | But you, cowering below decks, dodging a fight? | 而你 畏缩在甲板底 逃避参战 |
| [02:40] | They’ll gut you for sport. | 他们一定会宰了你 |
| [02:47] | It’s breaking! | 桅杆要断了 |
| [03:02] | Give me that. | 那个给我 |
| [03:06] | – What is that? – That’s nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 |
| [03:08] | That doesn’t seem like nothing. | 看着可不像没什么 |
| [03:11] | Well, maybe when Captain Flint gets here, we can let him decide. | 也许等弗林特船长来了我们让他来看看 |
| [03:15] | You wouldn’t want to do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
| [03:16] | No? Why not? | 是吗 为什么不 |
| [03:35] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
| [03:40] | – Get up! – Go! | -站起来 -快走 |
| [03:43] | Get out of the way. | 别挡道 |
| [03:58] | Close us in. | 把门关起来 |
| [03:59] | Sir, wait. Mr. Fisher. | 长官 等等 费舍尔先生 |
| [04:11] | Muskets at the ready. | 火枪手预备 |
| [04:27] | Let me in, sir. Please, let me inside. | 让我进去 长官 求求你让我进去 |
| [04:29] | Move away from that door! | 别挡着门 |
| [04:30] | – Sir, there may still be time. – Move away from the door! | -长官 也许还来得及 -别挡着门 |
| [04:33] | If we do not surrender now, Flint will kill us all. | 如果现在不投降 弗林特会杀死所有人 |
| [04:35] | Please let me in! Please, sir, open the door. | 请让我进去 求求你开门 |
| [04:38] | Open… | 开 |
| [06:19] | It’s over… | 结束了 |
| [06:27] | It’s done. | 胜负已定 |
| [06:34] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你说呢 |
| [08:35] | Can’t sell that. Leave it here. | 那个卖不出去 别要了 |
| [08:40] | No. | 不行 |
| [08:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [08:49] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
| [08:56] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
| [08:57] | Well, it’s blocked, Mr. Gates. | 门被堵上了 盖茨先生 |
| [09:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [09:20] | He couldn’t handle the thought of what you might do to him. | 他无法接受你可能会对他做的事 |
| [09:24] | I, on the other hand, | 相反地 我呢 |
| [09:26] | would very much like to join your crew. | 很愿意加入你们 |
| [09:31] | My name is John Silver. | 我叫约翰·西尔弗 |
| [09:33] | And I happen to be a very good cook. | 是一名很好的厨师 |
| [09:46] | Know this… | 听好了 |
| [09:48] | now that the fight is over, | 既然战斗已结束 |
| [09:51] | you have nothing more to fear from us today. | 你们也不用再怕我们了 |
| [09:55] | Because we know this fight was not of your making. | 因为我们知道这场战斗并非你们的错 |
| [09:59] | It was the choice of our true enemy. | 而是我们真正的敌人之选择 |
| [10:02] | Your true enemy. | 你们真正的敌人 |
| [10:05] | The tyrant captain. | 那位暴君船长 |
| [10:11] | Many of us once sailed on ships like this one. | 我们当中许多人曾是这种船上的水手 |
| [10:14] | We know what it is to be slaves to his whim, | 我们知道被他的一时兴起 |
| [10:18] | his violence, | 他的残暴 |
| [10:20] | his shit wages… | 他的烂薪水 |
| [10:23] | …his insufferable stupidity. | 和他难以忍受的愚蠢所奴役的滋味 |
| [10:27] | So we’ve made for ourselves a different life | 所以我们为自己创造了不一样的生活 |
| [10:31] | where we don’t rely on wages, we own a stake, | 我们不必依赖薪水 我们自己做主宰 |
| [10:35] | and where our pleasure isn’t a sin. | 我们的快乐不是罪恶 |
| [10:38] | It’s a virtue. | 而是美德 |
| [10:41] | We also know what it’s like to see our brothers die | 我们也知道目睹自己兄弟 |
| [10:44] | in the service of no end other than a tyrant’s pride. | 因为这种暴君的傲慢而牺牲的滋味 |
| [10:47] | This one wants to join. Says he can cook. | 这个人想要入伙 他说他会做饭 |
| [10:50] | Well, if he keeps that up, | 如果他继续讲下去 |
| [10:52] | this one won’t be the only one looking to join. | 这家伙不会是唯一一个要入伙的 |
| [10:54] | – Today is a new day. – Look at him. | -今天是崭新的一天 -看看他 |
| [10:56] | Thinks he’s captain already. | 俨然把自己当成了船长 |
| [10:57] | Today their crimes have been exposed. | 今天他们的罪行被曝光 |
| [11:00] | And they will be punished. | 而他们即将接受惩罚 |
| [11:12] | We made a full sweep of the hold | 我们彻底搜刮了船舱 |
| [11:14] | and we found eight more casks of whale oil. | 又找到了八桶鲸油 |
| [11:18] | That’s all? | 就这些 |
| [11:20] | Total tally 400. | 总共能赚400 |
| [11:23] | 500, if we manage to sell the tobacco. | 如果能把烟草也卖掉就是500 |
| [11:26] | Cameron’s broken his arm. Duffy’s been shot in the leg. | 卡梅隆把胳膊摔断了 达菲的腿中枪了 |
| [11:29] | After injury payments, | 支付完医疗费后 |
| [11:30] | we will net just under $8 per man. | 我们每人能分到的不足8块钱 |
| [11:34] | $8? | 8块钱 |
| [11:35] | The crew will not be happy. | 船员可不会满意 |
| [11:37] | When are they ever? | 他们什么时候满意过 |
| [11:45] | When their end is a hell of a lot richer than $8. | 当他们能赚的比8块钱多得多的时候 |
| [11:48] | Here, take a look. | 看看这个 |
| [11:53] | Captain’s log. It’s all there. | 船长的航行日志 都在这儿了 |
| [11:56] | Vazquez, Port Royal. | 巴斯克斯 皇家港 |
| [12:00] | Told you this was the ship. | 告诉过你这就是我们要找的那艘船 |
| [12:05] | Where is the schedule? | 日程安排在哪里 |
| [12:09] | Minor obstacle. | 还有点小困难 |
| [12:12] | But we’re getting close. | 但我们已经接近了 |
| [12:15] | Let me see if I have this right. | 听我说的对不对 |
| [12:17] | This is the fourth prize in a row | 这是我们连续第四次拦船抢劫了 |
| [12:19] | from which the profits will barely exceed | 但是得到的收益与付出的代价相比 |
| [12:22] | the expenses it took to win it. | 实在是微不足道 |
| [12:25] | Singleton’s out there trying to convince your crew | 辛格尔顿在外面在试着说服你的船员 |
| [12:27] | to torture that poor bastard of a captain | 去折磨那可怜的混账船长 |
| [12:30] | simply ’cause he hasn’t worked out | 无非是因为他还没想出 |
| [12:31] | how to get them to do it to you. | 怎么能让他们对你做同样的事情 |
| [12:34] | But all is well because you’ve discovered | 但没关系 因为你在一张我们找不到的纸上 |
| [12:36] | that the information we can’t tell anybody we’re looking for | 发现了我们正在搜寻 |
| [12:39] | exists on a page… that we don’t have. | 但却不能告诉任何人的信息 |
| [12:43] | Don’t have yet. | 暂时找不到而已 |
| [12:50] | Mr. Duffy is dead. | 达菲先生死了 |
| [12:52] | I removed the leg, but he lost too much blood. | 我切除了腿 但是他失血过多 |
| [13:02] | Cut his cock! | 阉了他 |
| [13:12] | Is this necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
| [13:18] | We paid a heavy toll today. And for what? | 我们今天付出了惨痛代价 为了什么 |
| [13:22] | We all know the prize won’t come close to evening the scales. | 我们都心知肚明 战利品根本不够分 |
| [13:26] | Someone ought to pay the difference. | 总有个人要补足落差吧 |
| [13:29] | Talk to me about recruits. | 跟我说说你的招募计划 |
| [13:38] | – What’s he doing? – Just give him a minute. | -他要干什么 -给他点时间 |
| [13:43] | Where’s the schedule? | 日程安排在哪里 |
| [13:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [13:50] | The page that was torn from your log. | 从你航行日志里撕下来的那页 |
| [13:55] | If you know where it is, now would be the time to say so. | 如果你知道在哪就赶紧告诉我 |
| [14:00] | Five? You want to bring on five more men? | 五个 你想招五个人 |
| [14:04] | A carpenter, two carpenter’s mates, | 一位木匠 两位木匠的助手 |
| [14:05] | a gunner’s mate and the cook. | 一位炮手的助手 还有厨子 |
| [14:07] | Hard to refuse a skilled hand. | 很难对有技能的人说不 |
| [14:11] | Is it their hands you want? | 你想要的是他们的技术吗 |
| [14:12] | or their votes? | 还是他们的投票 |
| [14:15] | What a cunning bastard you are. | 你真是个狡猾的混蛋 |
| [14:18] | Squarely in the captain’s pocket, | 明明是船长的乖宝宝 |
| [14:20] | yet you still got the crew believing you’re their advocate. | 却还能让船员相信你站在他们那边 |
| [14:23] | Shrewdest quartermaster I’ve ever come across. | 我见过最精明的舵手 |
| [14:26] | I wonder if you’ll afford me the same wide berth | 我想知道一旦我接管了他的位置 你会不会 |
| [14:29] | you give that bastard once I take his place. | 对我像对那混蛋一样 |
| [14:34] | You get the cook. | 你可以留下厨子 |
| [14:35] | That’s all the ship can afford right now. | 这是我们唯一能承担的了 |
| [14:40] | I told you, I don’t have it. | 我说了 不在我手里 |
| [14:43] | One of my men must have taken it. | 肯定是我的人拿走了 |
| [14:44] | Everyone was searched. | 每个人都被搜身了 |
| [14:45] | Damn it, if I knew more, I’d tell you. | 妈的 我要是知道就告诉你了 |
| [14:47] | Now call off your men. | 赶紧把你的人带走 |
| [14:50] | Get off it. Get back. | 离远点 退后 |
| [14:56] | Pshaw. You can’t, can you? | 你不能 对吧 |
| [15:00] | You’re their captain, but you have no control over them. | 你是船长 但你管不住他们 |
| [15:05] | How long before you’re the one they tie to the mast? | 早晚你也会被绑在这里 |
| [15:12] | I won’t give you the satisfaction of crying out. | 我是不会求饶的 |
| [15:15] | Good for you. | 那就好 |
| [15:17] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
| [15:20] | Justice is about to be done, | 我马上就要执行正义 |
| [15:23] | and you turn your back. | 你给我过来看着 |
| [15:31] | Sail! | 有帆 |
| [15:43] | Man-o’-war. | 军舰 |
| [15:45] | Royal Navy. | 英国皇家海军 |
| [15:50] | The Scarborough. | 斯卡伯勒号 |
| [15:52] | Scarborough ports in Boston. | 斯卡伯勒号停泊在波士顿 |
| [15:55] | Not today she doesn’t. | 今天不在 |
| [15:58] | She’s got the wind of us. | 它朝着我们过来了 |
| [16:00] | Cut us loose. Get us under way. | 起锚 赶紧走 |
| [16:23] | My Boot. | 我的布特 |
| [16:27] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
| [16:29] | We’ve taken on a new cook. | 我们又收了个新厨子 |
| [16:35] | Randall, we were clear this job was only temporary. | 兰德尔 我们都知道这份工作只是暂时的 |
| [16:38] | There’s still plenty for you to do. | 还有很多事情需要你做 |
| [16:44] | He’ll be all right. | 他会想通的 |
| [16:46] | So both watches mess together at six bells. Don’t be late. | 两班守卫都在六点用餐 别晚了 |
| [16:49] | Any supplies you need, see Dufresne. | 需要什么用品 去找迪弗雷纳 |
| [16:51] | He’ll fund you out of the ship’s maintenance account. | 他会从船舶维持账目里拨给你钱的 |
| [16:53] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
| [16:55] | No one gets any special treatment from you of any kind. | 没有人可以从你这儿得到特殊照顾 |
| [16:57] | No extra rations, no preferences in cuts of meat. | 没有加量 没有肉块大小之分 |
| [17:00] | Not for me, not for the quartermaster, | 对我 对舵手 |
| [17:02] | not for the captain. Here, every man is equal. | 对船长都不行 在这里 人人平等 |
| [17:05] | – All right? – Even him? | -知道了吗 -他也是一样吗 |
| [17:10] | Randall was the ship’s boatswain | 兰德尔在抢战利品时被打个半死之前 |
| [17:12] | before he got beaten to within an inch of his life while taking a prize. | 是船的水手长 |
| [17:15] | He lost his wits, but not our loyalty. | 他失去了理智 但没有失去我们对他的忠诚 |
| [17:19] | We like Randall. | 我们喜欢兰德尔 |
| [17:22] | You, we’ll see. | 你 再说吧 |
| [18:11] | – He has the votes. – Beg pardon? | -他手里的票够了 -什么 |
| [18:13] | Singleton, he has the votes to remove you as captain. | 辛格尔顿 他可以投票把你从船长职位免职 |
| [18:17] | Not every last one. Haven’t finished canvassing yet, | 不是每个人 他还没游说完 |
| [18:19] | but when he gets ashore | 但是上岸后 |
| [18:20] | and he doesn’t have to be sneaky about it, | 他就可以光明正大地干了 |
| [18:22] | he’ll get what he needs. | 想要什么手到擒来 |
| [18:23] | – I thought you said it would never get to this. – Now hang on. | -你不是说过不会搞成这样的吗 -等等 |
| [18:26] | I thought you said you put loyal men in all the right places | 你说过你把忠心于你的人都安插好了 |
| [18:29] | – so the crew would never turn. – No, no. | -所以船员永远不会背叛我 -不不 |
| [18:31] | I never said never. I’m too old to be using that word. | 我没说过永远 我这把年纪了不会还用那词 |
| [18:33] | Don’t give me that shit. I told you there would be some lean days | 放屁 我跟你说了这几天要找帕里士的船 |
| [18:36] | while we tracked Parrish’s ship. | 手头会紧 |
| [18:37] | You said the crew would weather it. | 你说船员扛的过去 |
| [18:39] | Days. Lean days. | 天 几天 |
| [18:42] | It’s been three months with no profits to speak of | 我们已经三个月没赚过什么钱了 |
| [18:44] | and nobody knows what it’s all been for | 大家还都不知道是为了什么 |
| [18:46] | because you don’t trust them with the truth. | 就因为你不放心告诉他们真相 |
| [18:48] | I don’t trust them with the truth. | 我是不信任他们 |
| [18:51] | So here we are. | 那不就得了 |
| [18:59] | Singleton. | 辛格尔顿 |
| [19:01] | They think he has any idea how to put money in their pockets? | 他们以为他会赚钱吗 |
| [19:04] | All they know or care about Singleton right now is that he isn’t you. | 现在他们只知道他可不像你 |
| [19:14] | I just need a few more days. | 再给我几天 |
| [19:16] | The page is gone. It could be anywhere. | 那页纸不见了 谁知道在哪 |
| [19:19] | What makes you think all you need is a few more days? | 你凭什么觉得只要几天 |
| [19:25] | I’m gonna go and see Richard. | 我去找理查德 |
| [19:27] | He can help me recreate the schedule. | 他能帮我再做一份日程表 |
| [19:30] | – Richard Guthrie? – Mm-hmm. | -理查德·格斯里 -嗯 |
| [19:32] | You think he’s gonna help you? | 你觉得他会帮你吗 |
| [19:34] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 会的 |
| [19:36] | Let’s just for fun say that he doesn’t. | 如果他不答应 |
| [19:39] | What then? | 然后呢 |
| [19:42] | Then I’ll forget about the schedule | 那我就忘掉日程表的事 |
| [19:44] | and go back to hunting fat, lazy merchantmen and everyone will be content. | 去打劫肥得流油的商人 皆大欢喜 |
| [19:49] | This is one of those times | 又来了 |
| [19:51] | where we pretend that we both don’t know that you’re lying. | 我们都要假装你说的是实话 |
| [20:00] | Landfall. | 看到陆地了 |
| [20:01] | We’re home. | 到家了 |
| [21:02] | Is this English soil? | 这里属于英国吗 |
| [21:03] | It was once. Now it ain’t. | 以前是 现在不是了 |
| [21:07] | Whose is it? | 现在属于谁呢 |
| [21:11] | Ours. | 是我们的 |
| [21:18] | Wait, I don’t understand. The captain asked for me to go? | 等等 我不明白 是船长叫我去的吗 |
| [21:20] | Yes, in a manner of speaking. | 是的 可以这么说 |
| [21:23] | He doesn’t know I’m coming, does he? | 他不知道我会去 是吧 |
| [21:24] | No, but I have business here, | 是的 但是我有事要在这办 |
| [21:25] | so the job falls to you. | 所以就轮到你了 |
| [21:26] | And what is the job exactly? | 轮到我干什么了 |
| [21:28] | Captain’s gonna ask Richard Guthrie for a favor. | 船长要理查德·格斯里帮他一个忙 |
| [21:29] | Mr. Guthrie is going to say no. | 格斯里先生会拒绝 |
| [21:31] | When that happens, the captain will most likely react poorly. | 然后船长极有可能暴走 |
| [21:34] | Your job is to restrain him. | 你就要阻止他 |
| [21:39] | Restrain him, you say? | 你要我阻止他吗 |
| [21:41] | No cargo moves off this island | 没有格斯里先生的船和关系网 |
| [21:43] | without Mr. Guthrie’s ships and connections. | 货运不出这岛 |
| [21:45] | The last crew that ran afoul | 上次那伙人惹到他后 |
| [21:47] | of him couldn’t buy or sell shit for two months. | 两个月屁也没的买卖 |
| [21:50] | That’s an outcome I’d like to avoid. | 我不希望重蹈覆辙 |
| [21:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [21:54] | He never listens to me. | 他又不听我的 |
| [21:58] | Nonsense. You’re a highly regarded member of this crew. | 胡说 你在船员中声望很高 |
| [22:01] | And I can assure you | 我保证 |
| [22:02] | the captain regards your input more than you know. | 你不知道船长有多重视你 |
| [22:08] | Billy’s going with you. | 比利跟你一起去 |
| [22:10] | Who’s Billy? | 比利是谁 |
| [22:18] | What exactly happens to all this? | 这些货都运到哪 |
| [22:21] | It goes to the Guthries. | 运给格斯里 |
| [22:23] | They pay up front for it, | 他们预付款 |
| [22:24] | take it someplace civilized and sell it. | 运到文明社会去卖 |
| [22:26] | The Guthries? | 格斯里是谁 |
| [22:27] | Mate, no offense, | 兄弟 我不是说你 |
| [22:28] | but the faster we get this loaded, | 但是我们越快装好货 |
| [22:30] | the faster I can get up the hill | 我就能越早上山 |
| [22:32] | and into the arms of my sweet, sweet Charlotte. | 投入我亲爱的夏洛特怀中 |
| [22:58] | Your recipes? | 你的菜谱 |
| [23:00] | I left them with our captain for safekeeping, | 我交给船长保管了 |
| [23:02] | but I don’t see them with the rest of the journals. | 但是我没找到 |
| [23:04] | All the volumes from the prize are here | 战利品里的书都在这了 |
| [23:07] | unless the captain took it. | 除非船长拿走了 |
| [23:09] | In which case, it’s in his cabin on the ship. | 这样的话 就在船上他的隔间里 |
| [23:13] | He likes his books. | 他喜欢书 |
| [23:22] | – Is that him? – Is this necessary? | -是他吗 -有必要吗 |
| [23:24] | He’s just a cook. | 他就是个厨子 |
| [23:26] | He meets the new ones. No exceptions. | 新来的他都要见见 没有例外 |
| [23:30] | Um, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
| [23:31] | Who wants to meet me? | 谁要见我 |
| [23:34] | Blackbeard. | 黑胡子 |
| [23:51] | Whatever you do, don’t show fear. | 无论如何 要面无惧色 |
| [24:25] | You’re not Blackbeard. | 你不是黑胡子 |
| [24:32] | Oh. I see. | 懂了 |
| [24:34] | If you get lost in there, give us a yell. | 找不着地方 就叫我们 |
| [24:49] | Rules are rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
| [24:50] | And you are ours. | 你是我们的 |
| [25:18] | Mr. Gates. | 盖茨先生 |
| [25:24] | I need a moment with your boss. | 我有话跟你上司说 |
| [25:29] | Not a good time. | 来的不是时候 |
| [25:30] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
| [25:31] | You want to run at first sign of trouble, be my guest, | 看到苗头不对就想跑 那就请便 |
| [25:33] | but don’t expect me to fucking help you. | 但也别指望我他妈帮你 |
| [25:37] | And that goes for all of you. | 你们也一样 |
| [25:39] | If you want to hunt, my door is open. | 如果你们想寻宝 我非常欢迎 |
| [25:41] | But if the mere whiff of the navy is too much for you, | 但遇上一点海军就怂了的话 |
| [25:43] | then God bless and get the fuck out. | 那就愿主保佑 给我滚吧 |
| [25:46] | Fuck yourself, cunt. | 操自己吧 婊子 |
| [25:57] | Did you just tell me to fuck myself? | 你刚才是说让我操自己吗 |
| [26:04] | Mr. Scott, who is this man? | 斯科特先生 这人是谁 |
| [26:05] | Mr. Sanderson. | 桑德森先生 |
| [26:07] | Crews with Captain Burgess of the Trinity. | 三一号伯吉斯船长的手下 |
| [26:10] | How much was their last haul? | 他们最近一票卖了多少钱 |
| [26:11] | Nearly a thousand in profit. Best tally in months. | 赚了差不多一千块 近几个月最好的一笔交易 |
| [26:20] | Well, Mr. Sanderson. | 桑德森先生 |
| [26:22] | Pleased to be in your company. | 很高兴跟你打交道 |
| [26:25] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
| [26:29] | Because you’re an earner. | 因为你是个能赚钱的人 |
| [26:31] | Can I tell you what happens when I stand near an earner? | 知道我站在能赚钱的人旁边会有怎样吗 |
| [26:38] | My pussy gets wet. | 我会湿 |
| [26:43] | In which case, I will go fuck myself. | 我这就去操我自己 |
| [26:51] | Mistress Guthrie. | 格斯里小姐 |
| [26:53] | Now what the fuck do you want? | 你他妈又想怎样 |
| [26:56] | I wish you’d get control of your men. | 希望你能管好你手下 |
| [26:59] | They come in here spouting off | 进来就信口开河 |
| [27:00] | they’ve seen His Majesty’s Navy out there | 说看到了国王的海军船队 |
| [27:02] | and I have three crews pulling orders | 已经有三个船队撤单了 |
| [27:04] | because they haven’t got enough balls to get back in the water. | 因为他们没胆子回到海上 |
| [27:06] | I’ll make sure to keep that in mind, ma’am, | 我会记好的 女士 |
| [27:08] | but right now the Scarborough is the least of my concerns. | 不过现在斯卡伯勒号不是我最担心的 |
| [27:12] | We have an agitator. | 我们船上出了一个煽动分子 |
| [27:15] | Fuck does that mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
| [27:17] | Challenger for the captaincy of the Walrus | 质疑海象号船长的权威 |
| [27:19] | capitalizing on our friend’s recent rough patch. | 正借着我们朋友遭遇的难关在钻空子 |
| [27:24] | I expect him to call a vote soon. | 我估计他不久会要求进行投票 |
| [27:27] | I expect it to be close. | 估计很快 |
| [27:29] | Flint’s got morale problems. What do you want me to do about it? | 弗林特鼓动不了船员的士气 你要我做什么 |
| [27:33] | I need money to shore up support. | 我需要钱来稳固支持率 |
| [27:37] | You want a loan? | 你想借钱 |
| [27:38] | Flint’s made you more money than any captain here. | 弗林特帮你赚的钱比谁都多 |
| [27:42] | But lately he hasn’t. | 但最近可没有 |
| [27:43] | Yeah, well, that will change. | 这种情况很快就会改变 |
| [27:44] | But mark my words, without that money, | 但听我一句 没有钱 |
| [27:46] | the most valuable captain on this island | 这个岛上最有价值的船长 |
| [27:48] | will be out of a job tomorrow. | 马上就要失业了 |
| [27:52] | Think of it as an investment in the future. | 把这当做对未来的投资吧 |
| [27:57] | You steal cargo at the end of a sword. | 你们靠武力劫取船上的货物 |
| [27:59] | We sell that cargo to markets that will never have you. | 我们把货物卖到永远不会接纳你们的市场上 |
| [28:03] | When you are strong, you are a necessary evil. | 你强 那你就是必要之恶 |
| [28:06] | When you are not strong, you are likely soon to be dead. | 你弱 那你就可能很快死去 |
| [28:10] | But what you are not ever | 但你永远也不可能成为 |
| [28:13] | is a sound investment. | 一项很好的投资 |
| [28:20] | How much would you need? | 你要多少 |
| [28:27] | 1,000 pieces of eight, give or take. | 差不多一千个银币 |
| [28:42] | Take this to Virgil. | 拿着这个去找维吉尔 |
| [28:45] | He’ll see that you get what you need. | 他会把钱给你 |
| [28:48] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
| [28:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [28:58] | I’m wondering what it is | 我很好奇你觉得 |
| [29:00] | exactly you think you just purchased. | 自己刚刚花钱买了什么 |
| [29:03] | It’s my money, isn’t it? | 这是我的钱 不是吗 |
| [29:05] | Must I answer for how I spend it? | 怎么花还要报告吗 |
| [29:07] | To me, no. | 对我 不用 |
| [29:10] | But this enterprise belongs to your father. | 但这是属于你父亲的事业 |
| [29:12] | And I do not believe he would approve of this… | 我觉得他肯定不会同意做这个… |
| [29:17] | investment. | 投资 |
| [29:19] | Well, then I suppose it’s a good thing that my father isn’t here. | 那我父亲不在这真是好事 |
| [29:41] | Mr. Smith to see Mr. Guthrie. | 史密斯先生求见格斯里先生 |
| [29:46] | He’s not expecting me. | 我没有预约 |
| [29:58] | What does the crew think of me, Billy? | 船员们都是怎么议论我的 比利 |
| [30:02] | Beg your pardon? | 什么 |
| [30:04] | You’re the ship’s boatswain. | 你是船上的水手长 |
| [30:06] | You know what’s said behind my back. | 你肯定知道他们在背后怎么说我 |
| [30:10] | I know they’ve always found me aloof, | 我知道他们一直觉得我冷淡 |
| [30:15] | too educated. | 太有教养 |
| [30:18] | But now it seems they feel I’m… | 但如今他们似乎觉得我 |
| [30:19] | Too weak. | 太软弱 |
| [30:23] | I was gonna say unlucky. | 我想说的是运气不好 |
| [30:27] | So that’s the thinking. | 原来是这么想的 |
| [30:29] | We’ve been attacking ships with light loads | 我们一直攻击货物很少的船只 |
| [30:30] | because I’m too weak to do otherwise. | 是因为我太软弱 打不了大船 |
| [30:34] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
| [30:37] | I… | 我… |
| [30:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈怎么会来这里 |
| [30:45] | Now is that any way to greet a friend? | 现在朋友间都时兴这种打招呼方式吗 |
| [30:47] | I much prefer that way. | 我比较喜欢那种方式 |
| [30:53] | A sugar factor from Carolina. | 卡罗莱纳的糖商 |
| [30:56] | Who purchases stolen cargo from you | 他买你们偷来的货 |
| [30:58] | because he trusts me | 因为他相信我 |
| [31:00] | because I have cultivated his confidence. | 因为我建立了他的信心 |
| [31:04] | And because I keep him from ever having to lay eyes on you. | 也因为我一直不让他跟你们碰上 |
| [31:10] | Then the sooner we get down to business, the better. | 那我们还是速战速决得好 |
| [31:30] | A whore for every finger on your hand, | 妓女在怀任抱任摸 |
| [31:33] | but your eyes kept drifting to this. | 你却老盯着这个 |
| [31:36] | Tell me, what is it that is so precious to you? | 跟我说说 什么东西让你这么宝贝 |
| [31:40] | One scream will bring Mr. Noonan. | 我只要大叫一声 鲁南先生就会过来 |
| [31:42] | Bring him. | 叫他来吧 |
| [31:43] | I’ll let him know his whores like to steal from their customers. | 我会说他手下的妓女喜欢偷顾客的东西 |
| [31:47] | And he can let your new captain know | 而他会告诉你的新船长 |
| [31:49] | you have withheld something of great value | 你从他上一次的战利品中 |
| [31:51] | that rightly belonged to his latest prize. | 偷偷拿走了一件价值不菲的宝贝 |
| [31:58] | So, what now? | 你说怎么办 |
| [32:01] | This is to sell, is it not? | 你要卖了这个东西 是吗 |
| [32:04] | But you cannot know who best to sell it to. | 但你不知道卖给谁 |
| [32:07] | I could know that. | 而我知道 |
| [32:10] | Hmm, and what’s that going to cost me? | 我要分给你多少呢 |
| [32:11] | Half. | 一半 |
| [32:15] | Pleasure should be shared equally. | 好东西应该平分啊 |
| [32:17] | It’s the only way to avoid hurt feelings. | 这是唯一能避免伤感情的方式 |
| [32:21] | Look, this deal, | 这个交易 |
| [32:23] | it’s really a terrible idea. | 真是个糟糕的主意 |
| [32:26] | There are so many ways it could go wrong. | 太容易出差错了 |
| [32:29] | Me, I can’t help myself. | 我嘛 总是忍不住 |
| [32:31] | I see an opportunity, I take it. | 看到机会 就会抓住 |
| [32:35] | It’s a sickness. Truly. | 真是个坏毛病 |
| [32:38] | But you, you can still walk away. | 而你呢 现在放手还来得及 |
| [32:41] | Bien. | 好吧 |
| [32:43] | Now tell me what it is. | 告诉我这是什么 |
| [32:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [33:22] | You’re not going to throw your support behind Singleton. | 你们不能选辛格尔顿 |
| [33:27] | I wondered when this visit would come. | 我还在想你什么时候来呢 |
| [33:48] | The vote is closer than you think. | 票数比你想象中更接近 |
| [33:50] | I know this | 我知道 |
| [33:52] | because I brought back 16 votes today. | 因为我今天拉回了16票 |
| [33:56] | Nelson’s men are always for sale. | 尼尔森的人认钱不认人 |
| [33:58] | Paying Muldoon got me the Welsh. | 贿赂马尔登 于是得到了威尔士人的支持 |
| [34:01] | As of now, Singleton is only up eight votes. | 目前为止 辛格尔顿只多出8票 |
| [34:05] | And you and your men hold nine. | 而你和你的手下有9票 |
| [34:09] | So… | 就是说 |
| [34:10] | The captain’s fate is in our hands. | 船长的命运掌握在我们手里 |
| [34:12] | In your hands. Your men vote with you. | 在你手里 你的手下都听你的 |
| [34:16] | And how much are you willing to pay for those votes? | 这些选票你打算出多少钱 |
| [34:21] | Well… | 我… |
| [34:23] | nothing. | 不出一分钱 |
| [34:25] | Spent everything I had getting this far. | 走到这一步 我已经花光了所有的钱 |
| [34:29] | Think about your men. | 想想你的手下 |
| [34:31] | Think about their future. | 想想他们的将来 |
| [34:34] | Is it their future you wish to protect or your friend’s? | 你想保卫的是他们的未来还是你朋友的 |
| [34:41] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别呢 |
| [34:50] | And you will pay us, obviously, | 很显然 你们要回报我们 |
| [34:52] | from the very first prize we take. | 就从下一次的战利品里出 |
| [34:58] | I assumed that went without saying. | 那是自然的 |
| [35:21] | You’re in a festive mood. | 你心情不错嘛 |
| [35:27] | What do you want, Rackham? | 你想干什么 雷克汉姆 |
| [35:29] | I’d hoped to toast your coronation as captain of the Walrus. | 我本来想庆祝你成为海象号船长 |
| [35:33] | Alas, I’m not so sure that’s where we’re headed. | 可惜啊 我不确定事情会朝那个方向发展 |
| [35:58] | You should keep your distance till I signal you to return for me. | 我发信号叫你来接我之前 你要待远点 |
| [36:02] | If anything should happen and I don’t return soon… | 如果出现意外 我没有很快回来 |
| [36:04] | I leave. | 我就离开 |
| [36:07] | Smart girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
| [36:39] | Let me tell you a story about a Spaniard named Vazquez. | 我给你讲一个西班牙人瓦斯奎兹的故事 |
| [36:46] | A few weeks ago he staggers into a tavern on Port Royal. | 几周前 他踉跄着走进皇家港口的一个酒馆 |
| [36:51] | Takes a seat next to an English merchant captain. | 坐在了一个英国商船船长的旁边 |
| [36:55] | Vazquez, it turns out, is dying. | 瓦斯奎兹奄奄一息 |
| [36:58] | Bleeding to death from a knife wound to the belly. | 腹部的刀口不断流血 |
| [37:01] | The knife wound was courtesy of his former employer, | 他的前雇主赏了他一刀 |
| [37:06] | La Casa del Contratacion, in Seville. | 前雇主是塞维利亚的贸易行 |
| [37:09] | Colonial intelligence. | 殖民地情报局 |
| [37:10] | Naval, more specifically. | 准确地说是海军情报局 |
| [37:13] | One of their top agents in the Americas. | 美洲最好的特工机构之一 |
| [37:15] | Responsible for the security of one particular ship. | 负责一艘特定船只的安全 |
| [37:21] | A ship with a cargo so rich, | 那艘船上的货物价值连城 |
| [37:23] | the king of Spain is very anxious to see it launched. | 西班牙国王迫切希望它安全抵达 |
| [37:28] | Vazquez warned that it was too late. | 瓦斯奎兹警告说已经太晚了 |
| [37:31] | Storm season was upon them | 暴风季就快来了 |
| [37:32] | and no escort could be mustered to guard her. | 又召集不到护卫舰 |
| [37:35] | But his superiors demanded that he sign off. | 但是他的上级们要求他签字保证 |
| [37:38] | They advised him that if he couldn’t arrange for an escort, | 他们建议他 如果不能安排护卫舰 |
| [37:41] | he should plot a course for the ship unknown to anyone but her captain, | 就制定出航线 且只告知船长一人 |
| [37:45] | and consider that route to be a state secret of the highest order. | 并将航线视作国家最高机密 |
| [37:50] | When Vazquez refused and threatened to report his concerns to the court, | 瓦斯奎兹拒绝并扬言要向当权者汇报他的担忧 |
| [37:55] | things got ugly. | 事态开始急转直下 |
| [38:01] | The ship in question… | 我们所说的这艘船就是… |
| [38:06] | Urca de Lima. | 厄卡·德·利马号 |
| [38:06] | 隶属于西班牙珍宝船队 于1715年在美国佛罗里达州皮尔斯堡附近沉没 | |
| [38:09] | The largest Spanish treasure galleon in the Americas. | 美洲最大的西班牙珍宝船 |
| [38:09] | 隶属于西班牙珍宝船队 将欧洲货物运至美洲殖民地 并将殖民地产品(尤其金银)运回母国的大型船 | |
| [38:13] | According to Vazquez, | 据瓦斯奎兹说 |
| [38:15] | total cargo in excess of $5 million. | 货物总价值超过了五百万 |
| [38:22] | Marvelous story, captain. | 真是个精彩的故事 船长 |
| [38:26] | And how exactly did you come to hear it? | 你是怎么知道的呢 |
| [38:30] | A spy in my employ in Port Royal who overheard the conversation. | 我在皇家港口的一个密探无意间听到的 |
| [38:34] | I must admit, I harbored my doubts | 我承认 我一直对故事的真实性 |
| [38:36] | to its authenticity right up until yesterday | 持怀疑态度 直到昨天 |
| [38:40] | when I took the merchant captain’s ship | 当我夺下了那个商船船长的船后 |
| [38:42] | and found Vazquez’s story neatly written into his log. | 发现他的航行日志上写着瓦斯奎兹的故事 |
| [38:48] | Most impressive. | 真厉害 |
| [38:50] | It sounds like your plan is neatly resolved. | 听起来你都已经准备就绪了 |
| [38:54] | What could you possibly want of me? | 为什么还来找我 |
| [38:57] | Not quite entirely resolved. | 还没完全就绪 |
| [39:01] | A page was torn from the log | 航行日志的一页被撕了 |
| [39:03] | with the Urca’s course and schedule written on it. | 上面写着厄卡的航线和日程表 |
| [39:06] | Now I could recreate it from what’s left, | 我可以根据剩下的书页重作出来 |
| [39:08] | but I’d need help. | 不过我需要帮助 |
| [39:10] | Someone with expert knowledge of Spanish operations. | 需要一个对西班牙的行动了如指掌的专家 |
| [39:15] | Your man in Havana. | 你在哈瓦那的手下 |
| [39:18] | I need you to make an introduction. | 我需要你为我引荐 |
| [39:24] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
| [39:30] | Five million Spanish dollars. | 五百万西班牙银币 |
| [39:36] | When I take that ship, you stand to gain… | 等我夺到了那艘船 你就是坐收渔利 |
| [39:38] | When you take it? | 那是什么时候 |
| [39:40] | Do you have idea how heavily armed that ship is? | 你知道那艘船戒备有多森严吗 |
| [39:44] | – Even without an escort. – The risk is all mine. | -就算没有护航船 -风险都是我的 |
| [39:47] | The risk is not all yours. | 风险不都是你的 |
| [39:50] | If I were to even make inquiries about this | 哪怕我稍微向殖民地情报局问一下关于 |
| [39:52] | with Colonial Intelligence, they’d see me dead. | 这艘船的事情 都是惹祸上身 |
| [39:56] | You may have nothing to lose, | 或许你已经一无所有 |
| [39:59] | but I have a future planned I’m not so willing to throw away. | 但我还有想要的未来 |
| [40:04] | Let me make myself plain. | 让我说清楚 |
| [40:08] | I will have that name. | 你必须要给我名字 |
| [40:14] | Billy, put your pistol on Mr. Guthrie here. | 比利 用你的枪顶住格斯里先生的脑袋 |
| [40:28] | The name, please. | 名字给我 谢谢 |
| [40:30] | I’m telling you it is simply out of the question. | 我说了不可能 |
| [40:35] | Captain! | 船长 |
| [40:46] | – Hold here. – Aye, captain. | -等在这里 -遵命 船长 |
| [40:51] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
| [40:58] | Captain Hume of His Majesty’s Ship the Scarborough. | 皇家海军斯卡伯勒号休姆船长到访 |
| [41:06] | Captain Hume. | 休姆船长 |
| [41:08] | You’ve caught me at business. | 不巧我正俗务缠身 |
| [41:10] | I must ask you to return another day. | 要请您改日再来了 |
| [41:13] | My apologies, Mr. Guthrie. | 抱歉 格斯里先生 |
| [41:16] | May I ask | 可否知悉 |
| [41:17] | what sort of business? | 是何等俗务 |
| [41:19] | I’m sorry? | 您说什么 |
| [41:21] | I asked what sort of business you’re conducting with these men. | 我是问 你和这两位在讨论的是什么事情 |
| [41:24] | Sugar merchants from the colonies, | 他们是殖民地的糖商 |
| [41:27] | with business I’d just as soon conclude without interruption. | 您若愿意稍等 我们很快就结束了 |
| [41:31] | So please, if you’ll excuse us. | 还烦请您给我们一点时间 |
| [41:35] | Tell me something, Mr. Guthrie. | 告诉我 格斯里先生 |
| [41:37] | Do you have gossip here? | 你听见什么流言了吗 |
| [41:40] | Gossip? | 流言 |
| [41:41] | I’ve often wondered if it can survive | 我总是在想 流言是否也会 |
| [41:43] | in so remote a location. | 在如此偏远之地传播 |
| [41:45] | You see, gossip is what holds civilization together. | 如你所见 流言是文明的基石 |
| [41:50] | It reinforces shame. | 它会加强廉耻之心 |
| [41:52] | And without shame, well, | 如果寡廉鲜耻 |
| [41:54] | the world is a very dangerous place. | 世界就会变得危险无常 |
| [41:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [41:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不是太理解 |
| [42:02] | Do you know what the gossip is in London about you? | 你知道在伦敦盛传着有关你的什么流言吗 |
| [42:06] | The gossip is that you make your profits selling | 流言说你靠贩卖普罗维登斯岛海盗 |
| [42:10] | ill-gotten cargo stolen by the pirates of Providence Island. | 非法获得的货物 以谋取利润 |
| [42:15] | There’s no truth to that. | 一派胡言 |
| [42:19] | We’ll certainly find out, won’t we? | 会水落石出的 不是吗 |
| [42:22] | Take them into custody. All of them. | 逮捕他们所有人 |
| [42:39] | You told me you and your men were with me. | 你说过你和你手下会支持我的 |
| [42:42] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过 |
| [42:43] | I do what’s best for my family. | 我要为家族争取最大利益 |
| [42:45] | I’m what’s best for your family. | 我就是你家族的最大利益 |
| [42:47] | Flint has fucked us all for long enough. | 弗林特已经坑害大家够久了 |
| [42:49] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
| [43:40] | Captain Vane. | 韦恩船长 |
| [43:50] | Do I even want to know? | 我根本不想知道 |
| [43:52] | It’s been a long day. | 今天不好过啊 |
| [43:54] | But I am up one vote. | 不过我又多了一票 |
| [43:56] | Looks like Flint is safe. | 看来弗林特不用担心了 |
| [44:10] | Mr. Gates. | 盖茨先生 |
| [44:17] | When he didn’t return, we came looking for him. | 他没回来 我们就出来找他 |
| [44:21] | I found him here. | 我在这发现了他 |
| [44:24] | He said one word before he died… | 他死前只说了一个词 |
| [44:27] | Vane. | 韦恩 |
| [44:30] | Damn butcher. | 该死的屠夫 |
| [44:32] | Yeah, but did you figure him for a clever one? | 是 而且还是个很聪明的屠夫 |
| [44:36] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
| [44:39] | And we’d lose that fight. At least today. | 我们赢不了 至少今天是 |
| [44:44] | – Fuck that. – Eleanor. | -我不管 -埃莉诺 |
| [44:47] | Eleanor! | 埃莉诺 |
| [44:59] | Awfully pleased with himself, isn’t he? | 非常洋洋自得 是不是 |
| [45:02] | Why shouldn’t he be? With Mosiah gone, | 为什么不 摩塞亚死了 |
| [45:05] | Flint no longer holds the votes to remain captain. | 弗林特的票数没法再让他继续做船长 |
| [45:08] | Once the Walrus’s men realize Mr. Singleton’s limitations, | 一旦海象号船员们意识到辛格尔顿的不足 |
| [45:12] | we’ll have a host of talented defectors eager to swell our ranks. | 就会有大量有才之士转投我们旗下 |
| [45:16] | And he only gets stronger. | 他的势力只会更强大 |
| [45:18] | He doesn’t get shit without you bringing up that Singleton | 如果不是你当初跟他说了辛格尔顿的事 |
| [45:21] | business in the first place. | 他能得到个屁 |
| [45:22] | Yes, well, we all have our roles to play. | 是的 大家各司其职嘛 |
| [45:29] | I want to fuck. | 我要干一炮 |
| [45:31] | What, because of what I just said? | 什么 因为我刚才说的话吗 |
| [45:34] | Fuck’s it matter to you? | 这他妈重要吗 |
| [45:36] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
| [45:42] | Ms. Guthrie. | 格斯里女士 |
| [46:12] | Now, would you like to tell me what that was all about? | 要跟我说说刚才怎么回事吗 |
| [46:17] | You fucked me tonight. | 你今晚害惨我了 |
| [46:19] | Flint, his captaincy, I had an interest. | 弗林特的船长位置 也与我利益相关 |
| [46:23] | You’ll live. | 你会没事的 |
| [46:25] | You’ll make it right. | 你去把这事搞定 |
| [46:27] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
| [46:28] | ‘Cause if you don’t, you’re finished here. | 不然 你在这儿就完了 |
| [46:30] | I won’t sell another ounce of your cargo. | 你的货物 我一丁点儿也不会再卖 |
| [46:34] | See how long you’ll last as captain, | 你的船员赚不到钱 |
| [46:35] | when your crew can’t get paid. | 看你这个船长还能当多久 |
| [46:37] | Eleanor, your father sells my cargo. | 埃莉诺 是你爸爸在卖我的货 |
| [46:40] | Whatever it is you’re so upset about, | 不管你这么生气是为什么 |
| [46:42] | I doubt he feels the same. | 他可不一定感同身受 |
| [46:46] | When I tell him you put | 等我告诉他 |
| [46:46] | our biggest earner out of business, he’ll… | 你把我们最赚钱的人逼走 他会… |
| [46:48] | Remind you that Flint hasn’t | 提醒你 弗林特 |
| [46:49] | been your biggest earner in quite some time. | 很久都不是你们最赚钱的人了 |
| [46:53] | You’ll also be reminded of | 再提醒你 |
| [46:54] | what you’ve always known but never accepted, | 你一直都知道 但从来不接受的事 |
| [46:57] | that if forced, | 那就是 万不得已时 |
| [46:58] | your father will always choose profits over daughters. | 你父亲永远会放弃女儿选择利益 |
| [47:06] | Hate your father? I wouldn’t blame you. | 恨你爸爸吗 也不怪你 |
| [47:10] | Hate me, too, if you’d like. | 你要愿意 连我一起恨吧 |
| [47:12] | And if you feel the need, cling to Flint, | 如果你一定要的话 坚持依靠弗林特 |
| [47:14] | and his legend and a past | 他的传奇还有那段早已 |
| [47:16] | the rest of us have long outgrown. | 我们其他人早已不在乎的过去吧 |
| [47:18] | But make no mistake about it, | 但别搞错了 |
| [47:21] | whatever future this place has left, | 不管这地方的未来是什么 |
| [47:24] | I’m it. | 那就是我 |
| [47:26] | And if you ever challenge me again in front of my crew, | 如果你再在我的船员面前挑战我的权威 |
| [47:30] | I may just forget that I loved you once. | 我可能会忘记曾经爱过你 |
| [47:49] | Have you found us a buyer? | 找到买家了吗 |
| [47:51] | Patience, mon cher. | 耐心点 亲爱的 |
| [47:53] | Few here are willing to cross your captain. | 这里很少有人敢跟你的船长对着干 |
| [47:56] | And those I have in mind | 我想到的那些人 |
| [47:58] | must be approached with caution. | 一定要谨慎接触 |
| [48:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
| [48:41] | Who did this? | 是谁做的 |
| [48:46] | Him? | 他吗 |
| [48:48] | I started it. | 我挑的头 |
| [49:03] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
| [49:09] | Please. | 轻点 |
| [49:13] | When the sea grows rough, | 大海波涛汹涌时 |
| [49:17] | you come to Max. | 你就来找麦克斯 |
| [49:23] | Max is your harbor. | 麦克斯是你的港湾 |
| [49:26] | It’s all coming apart. | 都崩塌了 |
| [49:30] | This place, I can feel it slipping away… | 我能感觉到这地方在一点点消逝… |
| [49:42] | You are so ready to see the worst. | 你那么急切去看最坏的情况 |
| [49:50] | You cannot see | 却看不到 |
| [49:53] | what is right in front of your nose. | 你眼前的一切 |
| [50:32] | The world is so full of surprises. | 世界充满惊喜 |
| [50:37] | Let it surprise you. | 让它带给你惊喜 |
| [51:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [51:11] | I don’t believe any of the men have ever met him face-to-face. | 那些人应该都没见过他 |
| [51:15] | We’ll need to find a safe place to stash him | 我们得找个安全的地方把他藏起来 |
| [51:16] | before he comes to and starts talking. | 免得他醒了乱说话 |
| [51:19] | But in the meantime, | 同时 |
| [51:19] | I certainly don’t want his clothes giving him away. | 我可不想他的穿着让人猜到他是谁 |
| [51:24] | You’re gonna pretend that isn’t Richard Guthrie? | 你要假装那不是理查德·格斯里吗 |
| [51:26] | Soon word of Guthrie’s arrest | 很快 逮捕格斯里的消息 |
| [51:28] | will hit the customs houses of Charleston, | 就会传到查尔斯顿海关 |
| [51:31] | New York, and eventually Boston. | 纽约海关 最后传到波士顿海关 |
| [51:33] | Sooner than later, Nassau will be unable | 迟早 美国所有合法市场 |
| [51:36] | to sell to any legitimate market in the Americas. | 都不会收拿骚卖出的东西 |
| [51:40] | I don’t want the men panicked about that | 在需要大伙儿全力寻找厄卡号时 |
| [51:41] | when I need them focused on the Urca. | 我不想他们为这种事而惊慌 |
| [51:44] | Jesus. Can you hear yourself? | 天啊 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
| [51:48] | You spent months lying to us | 对于我们在寻找什么 |
| [51:50] | about what it is we’re hunting out here. | 你骗了我们好几个月 |
| [51:52] | And now when it’s clear it can’t possibly succeed, | 现在这事显然不可能成功 |
| [51:54] | you want to keep lying. | 你还要继续撒谎 |
| [52:00] | Maybe Singleton is right. | 或许辛格尔顿是对的 |
| [52:01] | Maybe it’s time we made a change. | 或许是时候作出改变了 |
| [52:10] | Think carefully. | 想仔细了 |
| [52:13] | What lies ahead, Mr. Singleton cannot see you through. | 辛格尔顿无法带领你们安然度过即将到来的事 |
| [52:15] | And what is that? | 什么事 |
| [52:18] | There’s a war coming, Billy. | 战争就要来了 比利 |
| [52:19] | One ship isn’t a war. | 一艘船算不上战争 |
| [52:21] | One ship isn’t what’s coming. | 即将到来的不是一艘船 |
| [52:23] | That man Hume, | 斯卡伯勒号的 |
| [52:25] | the captain of the Scarborough told you as much. | 船长休姆也该让你明白了 |
| [52:28] | When a king brands us pirates, | 国王给我们打上海盗的烙印 |
| [52:31] | he doesn’t mean to make us adversaries. | 他不是想把我们变成敌人 |
| [52:33] | He doesn’t mean to make us criminals. | 也不是想把我们变成罪犯 |
| [52:36] | He means to make us monsters. | 而是想把我们变成野兽 |
| [52:39] | For that’s the only way his God-fearing, | 只有这样 他那些敬畏上帝 |
| [52:41] | taxpaying subjects | 交付税金的子民们 |
| [52:42] | can make sense of men who keep what is theirs | 才会需要那些保护自己财产的人 |
| [52:44] | and fear no one. | 而无所畏惧 |
| [52:47] | When I say there’s a war coming, | 我说战争就要来了 |
| [52:50] | I don’t mean with the Scarborough. | 指的不是斯卡伯勒号 |
| [52:52] | I don’t mean with King George or England. | 也不是指乔治国王或者英国 |
| [52:57] | Civilization is coming, | 文明就要来了 |
| [53:00] | and it means to exterminate us. | 而它要灭绝我们 |
| [53:05] | If we are to survive, | 如果我们想活下去 |
| [53:08] | we must unite behind our own king. | 就得拥立我们自己的国王 |
| [53:12] | We have no kings here. | 我们没有国王 |
| [53:16] | I am your king. | 我就是你们的王 |
| [53:43] | The crew is assembled for council. | 船员被召集起来开会 |
| [53:45] | Mr. Singleton has called for a vote | 辛格尔顿先生提出投票 |
| [53:47] | to select himself as the new captain of this crew. | 选他为这些船员的新任船长 |
| [53:52] | I need a minute. | 我需要点时间 |
| [54:01] | What happened with Richard? | 理查德怎么样了 |
| [54:09] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
| [54:25] | I thought you said you’d deal with this. | 你不是说会处理好的吗 |
| [54:29] | It fell through. | 失败了 |
| [54:33] | You need to figure out what you’re gonna say to them. | 你得想想该怎么跟他们说 |
| [54:35] | They don’t care about anything I have to say. | 他们又不在乎我说什么 |
| [54:37] | Well, you need to make ’em care! | 那就让他们在乎 |
| [54:40] | Or I don’t know what happens next. | 不然真不知道接下来会怎样 |
| [54:48] | I can stall ’em for a few more minutes. | 我还能再拖上几分钟 |
| [54:54] | And I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [56:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [56:06] | For the short hauls. | 最近收获单薄 |
| [56:08] | For the trouble I’ve caused. | 还给大家添了不少麻烦 |
| [56:09] | But most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
| [56:11] | for the disregard it seems I’ve shown you. | 我好像忽视了你们 |
| [56:17] | The most important element of a healthy ship is trust. | 一艘船上最重要的就是信任 |
| [56:22] | Trust between men. | 人与人之间的信任 |
| [56:25] | Trust between captain and crew. | 船长与船员之间的信任 |
| [56:29] | Without it, | 没有信任 |
| [56:32] | a ship is doomed. | 这艘船就不会有好结果 |
| [56:37] | For the past few months, | 过去几个月 |
| [56:40] | you and I have been on the trail | 我们其实是在寻找一份 |
| [56:42] | of a prize so rich, | 价值连城的战利品 |
| [56:46] | it could upset the very nature of our world. | 足以颠覆整个世界 |
| [56:50] | And for that reason, | 为此 |
| [56:52] | I felt it necessary to keep it secret. | 我认为有必要保密 |
| [56:56] | I didn’t trust you. | 我不相信你们 |
| [56:58] | And that was my mistake. | 这是我的过错 |
| [57:02] | Right now I would like to tell you that that prize | 现在我要宣布 这份战利品 |
| [57:05] | is within our grasp and we are close. | 近在眼前 触手可及 |
| [57:09] | So close. | 唾手可得 |
| [57:12] | But it would appear that my concerns | 但看来我决定保密 |
| [57:13] | about secrecy had merit. | 似乎并不为过 |
| [57:17] | Someone on this crew discovered my plans… | 这艘船上有人发现了我的计划 |
| [57:22] | and tore from this log the very page | 将这份日志上寻找战利品 |
| [57:25] | necessary to discover that prize. | 不可或缺的那一页撕了下来 |
| [57:31] | Stole it for their own gain. | 为一己私欲偷走了 |
| [57:34] | Stole it from us. | 从我们手上偷走了 |
| [57:39] | And then | 然后 |
| [57:41] | stoked your resentment to cover his crime… | 激发你们的怨恨以掩饰罪行 |
| [57:46] | and make himself your captain. | 把自己捧上船长之位 |
| [57:51] | What? | 什么 |
| [57:54] | I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
| [57:56] | That’s a very serious accusation, captain. | 这可是非常严重的指控 船长 |
| [58:00] | Thievery is punishable by death. | 偷窃是要处以死刑的 |
| [58:03] | As is a false accusal of the same. | 诬告也是 |
| [58:10] | Then, as per the articles, | 照规矩 |
| [58:14] | the accused has a choice. | 被告有权选择 |
| [58:16] | He can submit to a trial. | 他可以接受审判 |
| [58:18] | With who as judge? You? | 由谁审判 你吗 |
| [58:22] | No. | 不行 |
| [58:23] | No fucking way. | 门都没有 |
| [58:30] | Then swords. | 那就拔剑吧 |
| [58:34] | Perhaps it’s better this way. | 也许这样更好 |
| [58:38] | Be rid of you once and for all. | 杀了你永除后患 |
| [59:19] | Come on! | 上啊 |
| [59:21] | Come on, Singleton! | 上啊 辛格尔顿 |
| [59:45] | Get up! | 站起来 |
| [59:49] | Come on! | 上啊 |
| [1:01:36] | It’s the stolen page. | 是遭窃的那一页 |
| [1:01:48] | Friends, | 朋友们 |
| [1:01:51] | brothers… | 兄弟们 |
| [1:01:55] | the prize that you and I have been pursuing… | 我们要寻找的战利品 |
| [1:01:59] | is L’Urca de Lima. | 是厄卡·德·利马号 |
| [1:02:02] | The Hulk. | 巨舰 |
| [1:02:05] | A prize of almost unimaginable value. | 一件价值连城的战利品 |
| [1:02:09] | Now with this page securely in our possession, | 现在这页纸在我们手上 |
| [1:02:12] | we can begin our hunt. | 我们可以开始猎宝了 |
| [1:02:16] | And we will succeed | 我们一定会成功 |
| [1:02:19] | no matter the cost. | 不计代价 |
| [1:02:20] | No matter the struggle. | 不论险阻 |
| [1:02:22] | I will see that prize is yours. | 我保证人人有份 |
| [1:02:27] | I’m not just gonna make you rich. | 我不止要让你们富贵 |
| [1:02:30] | I’m not just gonna make you strong. | 不止要让你们强大 |
| [1:02:33] | I’m gonna make you the princes of the New World. | 还要让你们成为新世界的王者 |
| [1:02:41] | Flint! Flint! Flint! Flint! | 弗林特 弗林特 弗林特 |
| [1:02:44] | Flint! Flint! Flint! | 弗林特 弗林特 |
| [1:03:06] | He’s downstairs. | 他在楼下 |
| [1:03:30] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
| [1:03:33] | Perhaps we can help each other. | 也许我们能互相帮助 |
| [1:03:38] | I think I have something you might want to buy. | 我手上有件东西你可能有兴趣 |