时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | How can they do this? Hire your staff and pay them less! | 他们怎么能这么做 他们雇佣你的员工 只给这么点钱 |
[00:04] | Daniel, you haven’t heard? | Daniel 你没听说吗 |
[00:06] | Henry Pulis is in a coma. He was attacked last night. | Henry Pulis昏迷了 他昨晚被袭击了 |
[00:10] | ‘Sylvie. My Sylvie.’ | Sylvie 我的Sylvie |
[00:11] | -Are you seeing someone? -None of your business, but I’m not. | -你在约会么 -不关你的事 我没有 |
[00:14] | Don’t lie to me, Sylvie. I’ll get proof. | Sylvie 别骗我了 我会拿到证据的 |
[00:16] | ‘Police said they have CCTV footage of a woman running away.’ | 警方说他们的监测录像拍到一个逃跑的女人 |
[00:20] | Why was he there? | 他为什么在那里 |
[00:21] | Last time I was here, | 上次我在这里的时候 |
[00:23] | there was a woman over there. Do you know her? | 有个女的在那里 你认识她吗 |
[00:26] | This is all my doing. You don’t deserve this. | 这都是我所做的 你不应承受这些 |
[00:30] | ‘Just take care of the kids, please.’ | 请照顾好孩子们 |
[00:32] | I’m a drunk. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[00:33] | Nothing mattered to me more than getting wasted. | 对我来说 除了烂醉如泥 其他于我如浮云 |
[00:36] | Maybe there is a purpose you don’t know yet, for you. | 也许 冥冥之中 你的存在有着不为人知定数吧 |
[00:38] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[00:40] | You can use what has happened to you to help people. | 你可以利用自身经历去帮助他人 |
[00:43] | What kind of city would want me as a mayor? | 什么样的城市会选我做市长呢 |
[01:03] | They say people get the leader they deserve. | 都说人民会得到他们应得的领导 |
[01:07] | Our city picked a drunk for a mayor. Well done. | 我们的市民要挑个酒鬼做市长 很好 |
[01:10] | I’m getting a chance to pay for all the wrongs that I’ve done. | 我得到了一个为过去赎罪的机会 |
[01:13] | But right now, I’ve got to take the kids to school. | 但是现在 我要送我的孩子们去学校 |
[01:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:37] | The thing to remember is, they want you to take charge. | 你得牢记 他们想让你来总揽大局 |
[01:41] | So make a gesture. Do | 所以摆出架势 |
[01:42] | something to show them that you’re going to lead. | 行动起来 让他们明白 你会是领头羊 |
[01:46] | Do it kindly. | 友善点儿 |
[02:42] | Let’s dive straight in. What’s first on the list? | 直接进入正题 条例第一条是什么 |
[02:45] | Recycling and refuse collection. | 废物回收和清理 |
[02:46] | And who said politics wasn’t sexy any more? | 谁说政治性感不再了 |
[02:51] | There is a broader issue, which is that | 现在面临一个国际性问题 |
[02:52] | the whole city services contracts remain up for renewal, | 整个城市恢复劳动合同的呼声仍在上升 |
[02:55] | postponed after Henry Pulis’s death. | 在Henry Pulis死后 这个问题一直拖延着 |
[02:57] | We’ve been holding onto the tenders | 在新行政部门上位以前 |
[02:59] | until the new administration was in place. | 我们一直主张投标 |
[03:02] | We can go through those, but I think we should open it out | 这些我们可以再商榷 但是我认为我们应该将它开放 |
[03:04] | -to bring in some more bids. -Maybe not. | -引进更多人投标 -不明智 |
[03:07] | We spend millions and millions of pounds of council money… | 我们要花费议会上百万英镑 |
[03:11] | Oh, I’ve lost touch already! | 哦 我忘记提醒大家个中利害了 |
[03:13] | Millions of pounds of TAXPAYERS’ money. | 这是上百万的纳税人的钱 |
[03:16] | People like Henry Pulis take a thick slice of profit off the top. | 像Henry Pulis这样的人 搜刮了不少好处 |
[03:20] | Sorry, but the idea of | 抱歉 |
[03:21] | taking services back into public ownership, | 但是关于劳动权利重新纳入公民所有权这个想法 |
[03:24] | that’s the land that time forgot! | 就是被时代所遗忘的国土 |
[03:26] | Well, that’s not what I’m saying. | 好吧 但这不是我要说的 |
[03:29] | So, what are you proposing? | 那么 你想说什么 |
[03:30] | The people who do the work, they own the company, they run it. | 工作的人们 他们拥有公司 运营公司 |
[03:33] | There’s a word for that – communism. | 用一个词来形容 就是共产主义 |
[03:35] | When I was a kid, it was called the Co-op. | 我还是个孩子的时候 它被叫做消费合作社 |
[03:37] | Problem number one – it won’t work. | 问题一 它运营不善 |
[03:41] | Problem number two – it wasn’t in the manifesto. | 问题二 它不是宣言内容 |
[03:44] | They didn’t vote for who collects the rubbish. | 他们不会为收集垃圾的那些人投票 |
[03:47] | They voted for someone to tell them the truth. So, let’s do that. | 他们为告诉他们真相的人投票 所以 让我们这么做 |
[03:50] | Let’s spell it out, let them decide. | 我们详细说明 他们来做决定 |
[03:59] | Hello. Is it possible to speak to the mayor, please? | 你好 请问 能为我接通市长的电话吗 |
[04:03] | ‘Not at the moment.’ Well, can I leave a message? | 现在不行 好吧 那我能留个言吗 |
[04:06] | ‘Can I take your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[04:07] | ‘No, I don’t really want to leave my name.’ | 不行 我真的不想留下我的姓名 |
[04:15] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:22] | 852 employees. Equal shares in the company. | 852个员工 公司实行平均分配 |
[04:25] | They vote in the management, | 他们投票选出管理人 |
[04:27] | who stand for re-election every year. | 每年都要进行重新选举 |
[04:29] | Three objectives. One – | 三个目标 |
[04:31] | provide the city with services. They serve. | 一 给市民提供服务 他们服务人民 |
[04:34] | Two – take care of employees, who happen to be the shareholders. | 二 照看好雇员 他们恰巧是股东 |
[04:38] | Three – any profit goes back into the city. | 三 利润全部用到到城市建设上 |
[04:41] | Radical. | 意义深远 |
[04:42] | Democratic. | 民主 |
[04:43] | Daniel, please, you don’t need to convert me. I’m a believer. | Daniel 请你不要把我换掉 我相信你的理论 |
[04:47] | You do see the problem, though, don’t you? | 你确实看到问题了 是吗 |
[04:49] | Enlighten me. It’s a world without incentive. | 请赐教 这是一个没有激情的世界 |
[04:51] | Today, I am my own boss. So how would I like to get up | 现在 我是自己的老板 那么我怎么愿意去清理一个肮脏的 |
[04:54] | and clear a shitty, rancid, disease-hole of a drain | 散发臭味的 会感染细菌的下水管道呢 |
[04:58] | or would I rather just stay in bed? | 为何不待在床上呢 |
[05:00] | You have no faith in humanity, Jerry. | 你内心缺乏人性 Jerry |
[05:02] | Devil’s advocate. | 魔鬼的拥护者 |
[05:03] | It will turn political and it will turn on you. | 它会转变成政治 向你开炮 |
[05:06] | You sound to me more like the devil’s best friend. | 在我听来 你更像是魔鬼的心腹 |
[05:09] | It’s my job to spot the traps and pitfalls, | 这是我的工作 去发现那些陷阱和隐患 |
[05:12] | name them, shine a big light on them so that you, Mr Mayor, | 标注他们 凸显他们 那么你 市长大人 |
[05:17] | can step right around them. | 就可以围绕他们来取得突破 |
[05:19] | Come on, Jerry. Let’s shake the tree, see what falls out. | 来吧Jerry 让我们来摇动那棵树 看看会掉下来什么 |
[05:39] | I thought we could go out again tonight and celebrate. | 我觉得今晚咱们可以再约个会 庆祝一下 |
[05:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[05:45] | I’m going to go round to Daniel’s. | 我正打算去Daniel那儿 |
[05:47] | Well, I can come. | 好吧 我也去 |
[05:49] | It becomes too visible. I just don’t think it’s… | 这太明显了 |
[05:52] | it’s fair to ask people to collude. | 让人们私下串通起来 是不公平的 |
[05:59] | How’s business? | 公事谈的怎么样 |
[06:01] | Daniel seems to think we’re the people’s republic. | Daniel似乎觉得我们就是人们的共和政府 |
[06:04] | Aren’t we? | 我们不是吗 |
[06:12] | It’s two jobs, really – drugs and law. | 这是两项工作 真的 毒品和法律 |
[06:15] | Daniel, I can’t take a job at City Hall. | Daniel 我无法在市政厅工作 |
[06:18] | It says here the mayor has a budget of 82 million. | 据说市长有8200万的财务预算 |
[06:23] | You get to spend 82 million? | 你会花费8200万吗 |
[06:25] | It’s not like getting a | 这不是钱包里塞满现金 |
[06:27] | wallet full of cash and heading down to Gap. | 然后优哉游哉的享受闲暇时光 |
[06:29] | We’re custodians. Mm-hm. | 我们是管理者 恩 |
[06:31] | Who knows what a custodian is? I’d head to Zalando. | 谁知道管理人做什么的 我要去Zalando |
[06:34] | That’s a lot of shoes. You’re not telling me | 那里有很多鞋子 -你不是告诉我 |
[06:36] | you want to stay where you are, practising? | 你想待在你现在地方 工作 |
[06:38] | This is what you’ve always dreamed of. | 这是你一直梦寐以求的 |
[06:40] | It’s time for me to leave this town. A new life. | 是时候离开这个城市了 全新的生活 |
[06:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:45] | Luke, does your laptop need | Luke 你的手提电脑 |
[06:46] | to be on the table for every meal we have? | 一定要每天我们吃饭的时候出现在桌上吗 |
[06:52] | This pasta’s fantastic. | 这意大利面吃起来棒极了 |
[06:55] | It’s pasta. It comes in a packet, | 这个是意大利面 它是小包装 |
[06:58] | I boil it. | 我煮的 |
[07:02] | Right, I want you all to hear this. | 好了 你们都听着 |
[07:09] | If I can be half the person your mother is, I’ll die happy. | 如果我能有你们妈妈一半的优秀 我就能死的很开心 |
[07:15] | When I was doing my best to | 当我想尽办法 |
[07:16] | rip this family apart, she held it together. | 拆散这个家庭的时候 是她重新组合起来 |
[07:19] | While I was running around like a selfish child, | 当我像个自私的孩子在招摇过市 |
[07:22] | she showed you what a real grown-up behaves like. | 她在教你们什么才是一个真正的成人该有的行为 |
[07:29] | Alex, I can never repay you for what you’ve given me. | Alex 你的所作所为我无以回报 |
[07:33] | I don’t care what the whole city thinks of me. | 我不管整座城市的人是怎么看待我的 |
[07:37] | I just want to earn your respect. | 我只想赢得你的认可 |
[07:43] | Jeez, Dad! Can’t we even have dinner without a Disney speech? | 天啊 爸爸 难道我们不能在没有Disney演讲的情况下吃晚饭么 |
[07:49] | -Mum, can you pass us the…? -Yeah, sure. | -妈 你能递给我一下… -好的 |
[07:55] | Why do you want to leave now? We’ve only just got started. | 为什么你现在想离开了呢 我们才刚刚开始 |
[08:01] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[08:05] | Well, that’s great, isn’t it? | 哇 太好了 不是么 |
[08:07] | I had an idea you and Jerry were close. | 我知道你和Jerry走的很近 |
[08:09] | What’s the deal with his marriage? | 那他的婚姻要怎么处理 |
[08:11] | It’ll ruin Jerry if I stay here. | 如果我待在这里只会毁了Jerry |
[08:15] | And I won’t give up this baby. | 我不会放弃这个孩子的 |
[08:17] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[08:22] | I don’t want to tell him. I know how mad that is. | 我不想告诉他 我知道这有多疯狂 |
[09:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:42] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[09:44] | Tell him to come out. | 让他出来 |
[09:46] | There’s no-one in there! | 没有人在里面 |
[09:50] | I’m getting the locks changed. | 我要把锁换了 |
[09:53] | Can you not see what you’re doing? | 难道你没看见你自己在做什么吗 |
[09:56] | Can you not see how you scare Kim and Jeannie? | 你没看见Kim和Jeannie都被吓坏了吗 |
[10:00] | Get out of my house. | 滚出去 |
[10:03] | You idiot! | 你这个蠢货 |
[10:06] | You wonder why I’ve had enough of you? | 你想知道我为什么受够你了吗 |
[10:08] | This is why I’ve had enough of you. | 这就是我受够了你的原因 |
[10:11] | It’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:17] | I just want my family back. | 我只想要回我的家 |
[10:29] | I just want my family back! | 我只想要回我的家 |
[10:32] | Please! Sylvie, please! | 求求你了 Sylvie 求求你了 |
[10:35] | Get out! Go! | 你给我出去 出去 |
[10:38] | Get out! Will you get out?! | 出去 你出不出去 |
[10:43] | No! | 没门 |
[10:59] | I don’t want to talk to any more junior officers. | 我不想再跟下级官员讲话了 |
[11:02] | I want to speak to the person leading the investigation. | 我想找做这个调查的领导人聊聊 |
[11:08] | Well, get Detective Griffin to call me, then. | 好吧 既然这样 过会儿让Griffin侦探给我打电话 |
[11:13] | My friend the mayor. | 市长大人 我的朋友 |
[11:16] | Can we get a coffee? | 我们能喝杯咖啡吗 |
[11:20] | Dad was a member of these clubs. | 爸爸是这些俱乐部的会员 |
[11:23] | I’ve been looking through his stuff. | 我正在调查他的员工 |
[11:25] | Midnight Moves, the Silhouette Bar. | 午夜摇动俱乐部 Silhouette俱乐部 |
[11:28] | If all he wanted was sex, those clubs have rooms. | 如果他只是来找乐子的 这些俱乐部应该有房间 |
[11:32] | So if it was about having a woman, why go to some seedy alleyway? | 如果这仅仅是想有一夜风流 为什么要去简陋的小巷呢 |
[11:38] | It makes no sense to say he was with this prostitute. | 如果说他是嫖妓 这没有道理啊 |
[11:40] | -Have you told the police this? -I don’t want to. | -你把这个告诉警方了吗 -我不想说 |
[11:43] | They’ll mess it up. It’s like they don’t want to know. | 他们会越搞越乱 他们好像并不想知道 |
[11:50] | Ruth, listen to me… I | Ruth 听我说 |
[11:52] | don’t think she is a prostitute, this woman. | 我不觉得这女的是个妓女 |
[11:55] | If she was, they would have found her. | 如果她是 他们肯定已经找到她了 |
[11:57] | You have to stop this. I | 你必须停下来 |
[11:58] | want to go to the alleyway where they found him. | 我想去他被发现的那个巷子 |
[12:00] | Will you come with me? Tonight? | 你愿意和我一块儿去吗 今晚 |
[12:06] | There’s a woman downstairs | 楼下有个女的想见你 |
[12:07] | who wants to see you. She says she knows you. | 她说她认识你 |
[12:10] | She won’t rearrange for another day. | 她不想隔天再来 |
[12:12] | Insists she has to see you now. | 坚持要现在见你 |
[12:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[12:20] | I was going to come and | 我打算来看看你 |
[12:21] | see you after you got out of the hospital, | 自从你出院以后 |
[12:23] | but one or two things were happening. | 但是发生了几件事 |
[12:25] | You got yourself elected, so it was impossible. | 你被选举为市长 所以要见你一面很难 |
[12:28] | You saved my life, so now you reckon I owe you. | 你救了我的命 所以你认为欠你的 |
[12:30] | You’ve come to petition me about hospital funding. | 你来这里是请求我给医院拨款 |
[12:35] | You’re going to pick up a drink, mister. | 很快你就会重新拿起酒杯的 先生 |
[12:37] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[12:38] | I’ve seen you on TV. | 我在电视上看到你 |
[12:41] | You’re on top of the world. | 你位高权重 |
[12:42] | I hear the ticking of the clock. | 我能听见时间飞逝的脚步声 |
[12:45] | -You’ve got me worked out? -Yes, I have. | -你这是在救我吗 -是的 我就是在救你 |
[12:49] | Do you know how far you are from drinking again? | 你知道你离再次喝酒有多远吗 |
[12:53] | This far. | 就这么远 |
[12:55] | When the thought of a drink comes – and it WILL come… | 当喝酒的欲望袭来时 而且它最终会来的 |
[12:58] | call me. | 联系我 |
[13:12] | ‘You think I’m here with you because I like you? | 你以为我跟你合作是因为我喜欢你吗 |
[13:16] | ‘Because we’re mates? Because you matter one bit to me?’ | 是因为我们是伙伴吗 是因为你对我有一点点重要吗 |
[13:20] | Danny, you cut this crap! You’re beginning to sound like a drunk! | Danny 你这废物 你听起来开始像个酒鬼了 |
[13:24] | You get your act together. | 你行为举止收敛点儿 |
[13:27] | My act, Henry? | 我的行为举止吗 Henry |
[13:29] | My act is this. | 我的举止是这样的 |
[13:31] | I don’t belong in my own skin! | 我根本控制不了我自己 |
[13:53] | Dad was talking about you that day. | 爸爸那天谈起过你 |
[13:54] | The day he was killed. | 他被杀的那晚 |
[13:57] | He was cursing you. | 一直在咒骂你 |
[13:59] | Saying what an awkward swine you were. | 说你是一个多么笨拙的卑鄙小人 |
[14:03] | He liked to get his own way. | 他喜欢自行其是 |
[14:11] | The police say the girl ran down here. | 警察说那个女孩跑到这了 |
[14:14] | I just don’t believe no-one saw her. | 我只是不相信 没人看到她 |
[14:16] | It’s like no-one’s telling the truth. | 这就像每个人都在撒谎一样 |
[14:18] | Hi, there! | 嗨 这里 |
[14:25] | There’s blood on your shirt. | 你的衬衫上有血迹 |
[14:27] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[14:28] | She ran. | 她逃跑了 |
[14:29] | There’s blood all over you. | 你浑身都是血迹 |
[14:32] | ‘There’s blood all over you…’ Please don’t protect me. | 你浑身都是血迹…请别再保护我了 |
[14:39] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[14:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:56] | I’m going to take you home. | 我会带你回家的 |
[16:14] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[16:17] | Absolute piece of crap. | 绝对是一坨垃圾 |
[17:47] | I didn’t do anything! I don’t know anything! | 我什么都没做 我什么都不知道 |
[17:50] | -Do you know who I am? -I don’t know anything! | -你知道我是谁吗 -我什么都不知道 |
[17:52] | Well, why did you run when you saw me? You’re police, aren’t you? | 好吧 为什么你看见我的时候要逃跑 你是警察吧 不是吗 |
[17:55] | You saw me that night. Who are you? | 那天晚上你看见我了 你是谁 |
[17:57] | You can’t talk to anyone, understand? | 你不能告诉任何人 明白吗 |
[18:00] | I must have hit him, did I? Listen to me, | -我肯定是撞上他了 是不 -听我说 |
[18:03] | you didn’t do anything, OK? | 你什么都没做 好吗 |
[18:04] | It’s going to be all right, you didn’t kill anyone. | 一切都会过去的 你谁也没杀 |
[18:07] | They’re saying he’s dead. Is he dead? Not you. I can’t remember! | 他们说他死了 他死了吗 不是你 我不记得了 |
[18:11] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[18:15] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[18:18] | I want you to stay here tonight, | 我希望你今晚能留在这 |
[18:20] | OK? I’ll come and see you tomorrow. | 好吗 我明天会来看你的 |
[18:22] | -Why are you doing this? -I’m the same as you, I’m a drunk. | -你为什么这样做 -我和你是一样的 我是个酒鬼 |
[18:25] | You stay here, OK? | 你在这待着 好吗 |
[18:28] | Have a shower. Can you do that? | 洗个澡 你可以做到吗 |
[18:31] | Here, pay cash. | 嘿 用现金支付 |
[18:34] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[18:36] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[19:23] | Alex? | Alex 是你吗 |
[19:27] | ‘I didn’t want you to ever know.’ | 我从来不想让你知道 |
[19:37] | I wanted to give myself up to the police. | 我打算对警察自首 |
[19:40] | That’s why I went to see Lucy. | 这是我去找Lucy的原因 |
[19:44] | I want to pay. | 我想赎罪 |
[19:48] | I’m doing it. | 我正在赎罪 |
[19:50] | I’m trying. | 我正在尝试 |
[19:54] | Everything that’s happened is telling me | 所有发生的事情都在告诉我 |
[19:56] | that I can pay for what I’ve done. | 我可以为我所做的事情付出代价 |
[20:02] | I know how that sounds. | 我知道那听起来什么感觉 |
[20:06] | Alex | Alex. |
[20:08] | I must have been so gone. | 我一定神情恍惚了 |
[20:13] | It keeps coming back to me. | 它一直纠缠着我 |
[20:16] | What happened. | 发生什么了 |
[20:19] | Me and Henry in that alleyway. | 我和Henry在那个小巷 |
[20:22] | I see it. | 我明白了 |
[20:24] | What I did to him. | 我对他做了什么 |
[20:27] | You think I want to hear that? | 你以为我想听到这些吗 |
[20:31] | You think I want to know what happened? | 你以为我想知道发生了什么吗 |
[20:36] | Ever since I woke up that morning… | 从那个早晨我醒来 |
[20:40] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[20:42] | I’ve been asking myself, | 我一直在问我自己 |
[20:44] | “Why don’t the police come after me? | 为什么警察没有来找我 |
[20:48] | “Why don’t they know I did it?” | 为什么他们不知道是我做的 |
[20:56] | What if the kids never have to know? | 如果孩子们永远不知道发生了什么 又会是怎样一副场景 |
[20:59] | Don’t you ever touch our children again. | 不许你再碰我们的孩子 |
[21:02] | Don’t you fucking ever go near them! | 你永远不要靠近他们 |
[21:33] | ‘I hear the ticking of the clock. | 我能听见时间飞逝的脚步声 |
[21:38] | ‘When the thought of a drink comes – and it WILL come… | 当要喝酒的欲望袭来 而且它最终会来 |
[21:42] | ‘..Call me.’ | 联系我 |
[22:01] | In a few minutes, you can drink it, if you still want it. | 几分钟后 你就可以喝了 如果那时候你依然想要喝的话 |
[22:06] | Look at it. | 看着它 |
[22:08] | I’m an alcoholic too. I understand your need. | 我也是个酒鬼 我明白你的需求 |
[22:14] | But what happens if you drink that one? | 但是如果你喝了那一杯酒 会发生什么呢 |
[22:17] | I’ll drink another one. | 我会喝下另一杯 |
[22:19] | Then what? I’d keep going till I get to oblivion. | 然后呢 我会一直喝到烂醉如泥 |
[22:23] | Then hell. | 之后就是地狱 |
[22:27] | You know where it takes you and you still want to pick it up. | 你知道它会引起什么后果 然而你仍想要来一杯 |
[22:31] | Is that sane? | 这是心智健全的表现吗 |
[22:33] | No. | 不 |
[22:35] | No, it’s not sane. | 不 那是精神错乱的表现 |
[22:40] | You give your life over to King Alcohol. | 你把你的生命交付给酒精之王 |
[22:45] | Every time. | 每一次都这样 |
[22:49] | Is that true? | 对不 |
[22:53] | Who is king? | 谁是统领之王 |
[22:55] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[22:58] | The booze is king. | 酒才是统领之王 |
[23:00] | Not king, no. It is God. | 不是统领之王 不 它是上帝 |
[23:03] | You give your life to it. | 你跪倒在它的淫威之下了 |
[23:05] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[23:09] | The booze is God. | 酒是上帝 |
[23:16] | My wife knows what a vile piece of scum I am. | 我的妻子知道我是一坨肮脏的人渣 |
[23:21] | I can’t bear it! | 我受不了 |
[23:24] | I can’t bear being me. | 我不能忍受做自己 |
[23:26] | I say you can bear it. I say you are bearing it right now. | 我说你可以忍受这个 我说你现在正在忍受这个 |
[23:30] | Are you bearing it right now? | 你现在正在忍受这个吗 |
[23:37] | You hate yourself. We alcoholics all do. | 你恨你自己 我们酗酒者都这样 |
[23:40] | That’s why booze is not your problem, it’s your solution. | 这就是为什么酗酒不是你的问题 而是你的救星 |
[23:44] | You need it to escape being you. | 你需要酒精来逃避做你自己 |
[23:46] | But that makes you powerless. | 但是那会让你无能为力 |
[23:51] | So my question for you is… | 所以我的问题是… |
[23:56] | are you beat? | 你在抗争吗 |
[24:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:05] | Are you done? | 你成功抵抗了它的淫威了吗 |
[24:07] | Don’t say it for me. Don’t say it for your kids or your wife. | 不要为我而说 不要为了你的孩子或妻子而说 |
[24:10] | Say it because you know it in your soul. | 而要顺从你的灵魂深处的呼唤而说 |
[24:15] | I am done. | 我抵抗了它 |
[24:54] | Tell me. 66. | 告诉我 66 |
[24:57] | OK, get it packed. | 好吧 把它装起来 |
[25:05] | Morning, Mum. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[25:08] | Come on. Morning, Mum. | 来吧 早上好 妈妈 |
[25:16] | See you, Mum. | 回头见 妈妈 |
[25:34] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:51] | I know where there are some bottles at home if you want them. | 我知道有几瓶酒藏在屋子里 如果你要的话 |
[25:54] | I can get them for you. | 我可以拿给你 |
[25:59] | It’s OK, Charlie. | 我很好 Charlie |
[26:01] | I don’t want to drink today. | 我今天不想喝酒了 |
[26:43] | The Commissioner made an announcement this morning. | 警监今天早上宣布公布了一个消息 |
[26:48] | They have forensic evidence from the crime scene. | 他们从犯罪现场找到了法医证据 |
[26:51] | They’re looking for some bloody street drunk called Frank Waters. | 他们在找一个名叫Frank Waters的下流的街头酒鬼 |
[26:54] | Why now? What do you mean? | 为什么是现在 你是什么意思 |
[26:57] | How come they’ve suddenly got evidence, after weeks of nothing? | 在经过了几个星期的一无所获 他们怎么突然就找到了证据 |
[27:00] | How come they name a suspect today? | 他们今天怎么就确定了嫌疑人的姓名 |
[27:03] | Daniel, this is good news, isn’t it? | Daniel 这是好消息 不是吗 |
[27:13] | A drunk. | 一个酒鬼 |
[27:14] | That’s it. Some drunk killed my father | 这就是这样的 某个酒鬼杀了我的父亲 |
[27:17] | -because he happened to rob him? -We don’t know yet. | -因为他碰巧抢劫了他 -我们还不确定 |
[27:19] | -Let’s see what they come up with. -Well, they might find him. | -来看看他们的所掌握的信息 -好吧 他们可能会找到他 |
[27:23] | They might be right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[27:24] | It was him. He came into that alleyway and he did it. | 就是他 他去了那个小巷子而且他实施了谋杀 |
[27:27] | But that doesn’t say why my father was there. | 但是那并不能解释为什么我的父亲在那里 |
[27:30] | Why does no-one ask that? | 为什么没有一个人质疑这点 |
[27:36] | It keeps sort of jumping into my mind. | 这个质疑几乎是不停的闪现在我的脑海 |
[27:38] | The night it happened, that was the day before | 他被谋杀的那个晚上 |
[27:42] | the bids for the contract. | 那是竞标合同的签署的前一天 |
[27:45] | I keep thinking my dad | 我一直怀疑我父亲 |
[27:46] | being killed has something to do with that. | 的谋杀与此脱不了干系 |
[28:07] | We’re not giving all the city’s money to some corporation. | 我们不会把城市的所有钱给某些公司 |
[28:10] | We’re giving it back to the people who live here. | 我们要把钱回馈给生活在这里的人民 |
[28:13] | That’s government by emotion, Daniel. | 你在感情用事 Daniel |
[28:15] | It won’t cook. When I first spoke to you in the hospital, | 政府宣言不能被随意篡改 当我第一次在医院和你会谈的时候 |
[28:18] | you said you didn’t want this job. Remember why? | 你说你不想要这份工作 记得为什么吗 |
[28:20] | You said you weren’t up to it. | 你说你无法胜任这份工作 |
[28:22] | Now look at you. You’re talking like a conviction politician. | 现在看看你 你像一个信念坚定的政治家侃侃而谈 |
[28:25] | Like only you know best. | 好像只有你知道最佳路径 |
[28:26] | You’re right. I should slow down, but I can’t. | 你是对的 我应该放慢速度 但是我不能 |
[28:33] | Alex | Alex. |
[29:07] | I have a choice. | 我有一个选择 |
[29:12] | I have to decide. | 我必须要作出决定 |
[29:14] | I know what I should do. I should go to the police and tell them | 我知道我应该做什么 我应该去找警察并且告诉他们 |
[29:17] | my husband killed Henry Pulis. | 我的丈夫杀了Henry Pulis |
[29:20] | But if I go that way, my whole life is shattered. | 但是如果我那样做了 我的整个人生都会支离破碎 |
[29:25] | I want to know all of it. | 我想要知道全部的事实 |
[29:31] | I get information for Henry. | 我从Henry那里得到了信息 |
[29:35] | Quotes, contract information, | 报价 合约信息 |
[29:38] | so he could pitch his own offer at the right place. | 这样他能够向对的地方投标 |
[29:43] | He paid me. | 他贿赂了我 |
[29:45] | There’s a lot of money to be made in council contracts. Millions. | 理事会合同有很多利润可捞 上百万 |
[29:50] | I told myself, “I deserve this. | 我告诉我自己 这是我应得的 |
[29:53] | “I’m entitled. | 我有资格 |
[29:56] | “I can get away with this.” | 我可以侥幸逃脱的 |
[30:00] | I could shut all feeling down with booze, | 酒精可以让我情绪不再低落 |
[30:03] | so it didn’t matter. | 所以没关系 |
[30:06] | But then you look at your kids and you think, “Who am I?” | 但是当你看着你的孩子然后想 我是谁 |
[30:12] | I don’t want to tell them it was you. | 我不想告诉他们谋杀者你 |
[30:15] | I don’t want you involved. | 我不想你被牵扯进来 |
[30:19] | It’s past that now. There is no other way. | 我们已经跳过这个问题了 现在没有别的办法 |
[30:22] | If the police find out, | 假如警察发现了 |
[30:23] | -you’re implicated. -No, we can’t let them find out. | -你也涉案 -不 我们不可以让他们发现 |
[30:31] | -What? -I get jumpy. | -怎么了 -我有风声鹤唳的 |
[30:35] | Alex, someone saw me that night. | Alex 那天晚上有人看到了我 |
[30:38] | A street drunk. He saw me running. | 一个街头醉鬼 他目睹了我的逃跑过程 |
[30:41] | But I found him. | 但是我找到了他 |
[30:43] | I have to talk to him again. Find out what he saw. | 我必须要再和他谈谈 弄明白他看见了什么 |
[30:47] | I put him in a hotel to buy some time. | 为了拖延时间 我把他安排到一个旅馆了 |
[31:36] | Ruth | Ruth. |
[31:38] | -Daniel, it’s so obvious. -What is? | -Daniel 这是显而易见的 -什么显而易见 |
[31:42] | There’s a club, close to where they found my father. | 这里有一个夜总会 就在他们找到我父亲的地方的附近 |
[31:46] | The Yellow Moon. | 黄月亮俱乐部 |
[32:13] | Daniel | Daniel. |
[32:16] | Dad didn’t come here. | 父亲并没有到这里来 |
[32:18] | I just thought, because it was nearby… | 我只是在想 因为这里靠近… |
[32:21] | Ruth, you’ve got to stop doing this to yourself. | Ruth 你必须停止这样的自我折磨 |
[32:23] | Can we have a drink? | 我们可以喝一杯吗 |
[32:26] | Yeah. Come on. | 没问题 来吧 |
[32:31] | I could have told you that your dad didn’t come here. | 我可能告诉过你你父亲没来过这 |
[32:36] | I used to come here. | 我经常来这 |
[32:38] | It’s where I drank. | 这是我喝酒的地方 |
[32:40] | So, now you’re mayor, Mr Demoys. | 这么说 现在你是市长了 Demoys先生 |
[32:44] | Did you find your friend you were looking for? | 你一直寻找的那个朋友出现了吗 |
[32:47] | Yes, I found him. Can we get some drinks? | 是的 我找到他了 我们可以喝一杯吗 |
[32:50] | Ruth | Ruth? |
[32:52] | Gin, please. Just with ice. | 杜松子酒 谢谢 只加冰 |
[32:56] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:59] | The “Friend”… | 那个朋友 |
[33:01] | Did you see the look on his face? | 你看见他的表情了吗 |
[33:04] | That was my dealer. | 那是我的服务生 |
[33:07] | He used to bring coke to my table. | 他以前常常会把可乐放在我的餐桌上 |
[33:09] | -You were looking for him? -Then, not now. | -你在找他 -当时在找 不是现在 |
[33:11] | Not any more. | 不再了 |
[33:14] | Do you mind if we get out of this place? | 你介意我们离开这里吗 |
[33:17] | I-I don’t like myself being here. | 我 我不喜欢呆在这里 |
[33:25] | They’ve found Waters. | 他们找到Waters了 |
[34:05] | You’re Ruth, yeah? You’re Ruth Pulis? | 你是Ruth 对吧 你是Ruth Pulis? |
[34:11] | Mr Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[34:12] | Maybe I shouldn’t be talking to you. I’m not on this case, | 按照官方规定呢 也许我不应该跟你说话 我不负责这个案子… |
[34:15] | er, officially, but it was me who found him. | 但是是我发现他的 |
[34:20] | It was me who got the tip-off that he was here. | 是我搞到密告 说他在这里 |
[34:24] | He was drunk, walked right off the bridge. | 他喝醉了 直接跌下了桥 |
[34:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:29] | If it helps you, we only work with what we have. | 如果你想要知道的话 我们只使用已有的信息进行调查 |
[34:33] | And what we have is a man with a history of violence. | 我们已知的就是他是一个有着暴力史的男人 |
[34:36] | He had cash on him. We have strong forensic evidence. | 他身上携有现金 我们有强有力的法医证明 |
[34:40] | The suspect is dead, we can’t question him. | 嫌疑人已死亡 我们无法审问他 |
[34:43] | -His kill fits with this man. -Thank you. | -他的死亡方式和他的身份很相符 -谢谢你 |
[34:46] | -Detective…? -Bevan. Detective Bevan. | -探长 -Bevan Bevan探长 |
[34:49] | Suspect is dead, we can’t question him. | 嫌疑人已死亡 我们无法审问他 |
[34:52] | So all we have here is… | 所以我们现在已有的是… |
[34:57] | is the evidence. | 是证据 |
[35:07] | ‘It’s like they’re trying to cover up the killing.’ | 他们就好像试图在掩盖这起谋杀案 |
[35:10] | -No, they ARE covering it up. -I don’t understand. | -不,他们确实在掩盖 -我不明白 |
[35:12] | Who would want to do this? Why? | 是谁想要这么做 原因又是什么呢 |
[35:17] | Waters didn’t drink himself to death. | Waters并非纵酒而死 |
[35:21] | He saw me that night, now he’s dead. | 他那天夜里看到我了 现在他死了 |
[35:23] | They set him up, put Pulis’s DNA on him | 他们陷害了他 把Pulis的DNA放在他身上 |
[35:26] | and then pushed him off a bridge. | 然后把他推下了桥 |
[35:28] | They know! | 他们知道真想 |
[35:29] | Whoever they are, they know I killed Henry Pulis. | 无论他们是谁 他们知道我杀了Henry Pulis |
[35:42] | Let’s go. | 让我们远走高飞吧 |
[35:43] | Let’s just get in the car and take the kids and go… | 我们带上孩子 开车远走高飞吧 |
[35:46] | Alex. Alex! Stop it, there’s nowhere to go. | Alex Alex! 别闹了 我们无处可逃 |
[35:49] | I still have Pulis’s phone. | 我还拿着Pulis的手机呢 |
[35:54] | Alex, listen to me. I need you to get this. | Alex 听我说 我需要你拿着它 |
[35:57] | I want you to promise me. Now, we have this. | 我希望你向我保证 我们拿着它 |
[36:00] | We keep it. | 我们留着它 |
[36:02] | YOU keep it. | 你留着它 |
[36:03] | It might reach the point where you go to the police. | 也许会走到你要去警察局的那一步 |
[36:07] | If you give me up, then you’re in the clear. | 如果你告发我 你就洗清嫌疑了 |
[36:11] | That’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[36:30] | What’s in here is a ticket to Paris, or Prague, or Venice… | 这里面装着一张机票 通往巴黎 或者布拉格 或者威尼斯 |
[36:35] | ‘Whatever we want is in here.’ | 我们想要的都在里面 |
[36:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:52] | It’s me. It’s Daniel. | 是我 Daniel |
[36:56] | Got my card? | 你收到我的明信片了吗 |
[36:58] | ‘I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我还能做什么 |
[36:59] | ‘I called the number you gave me, but it was wrong.’ | 我打了你留给我的电话 但那个号码是错的 |
[37:02] | I was drunk when I gave it you. | 我给你的时候喝醉了 |
[37:04] | -‘Are you OK?’ -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[37:06] | Considering. | 鉴于… |
[37:11] | I’ve been so scared, Daniel. | 我从没有这么害怕过 Daniel |
[37:13] | ‘When can I see you? | 我什么时候能见你 |
[37:16] | -‘Can we meet tonight?’ -OK. | -今晚行吗 -可以 |
[37:20] | Call me by my name. | 直接叫我的名字吧 |
[37:25] | Sylvie | Sylvie. |
[37:36] | Daniel Demoys. | 我是Daniel Demoys |
[37:38] | ‘I’m hoping you remember me, Mr Mayor. | 我希望你还记得我 市长先生 |
[37:41] | ‘Detective Bevan.’ | 我是Bevan探长 |
[37:42] | -You found the vagrant. -‘Yeah.’ | -你是发现流浪汉的那个人 -是的 |
[37:45] | Yeah. But now there’s something bothering me. | 没错 不过我现在有点困扰 |
[37:49] | I want to come and see you. | 我想去见你 |
[37:51] | ‘When?’ | 什么时候 |
[37:53] | How about now? | 现在行吗 |
[38:00] | -I have a committee meeting. -If I were you, Mr Mayor, | -我马上有个委员会议 -如果我是你 市长先生 |
[38:03] | I’d want to hear what I have to say. | 我会选择听听我要说什么 |
[38:16] | I found him. | 是我发现他的 |
[38:20] | I knew I’d find him if I wanted to. | 我知道只要我愿意 我就能发现他 |
[38:26] | They shut me out of that investigation | 他们不让我参与那个调查 |
[38:29] | because I’m not one of DI Griffin’s pets. | 因为我不是Griffin探长偏爱的部下 |
[38:32] | They’re saying that, er… | 他们说 |
[38:36] | he walked off the bridge | 他跌下了桥 |
[38:37] | and he must have been the drunk of all drunks | 而且他肯定已经烂醉如泥 |
[38:40] | because he had money on him and it all adds up neat, like maths. | 因为他身上有钱 而这些证据的证明简单漂亮 就像做数学一样 |
[38:44] | Yeah, I got them. But then I noticed something. | 这些我已经知道了 但是紧接着我的注意力就被吸引了 |
[38:52] | I noticed how smooth it all is, and I’m not used to smooth. | 我注意这一切都圆滑平整天衣无缝 天衣无缝得让我不习惯 |
[38:56] | Smooth does not follow me round. | 我跟天衣无缝并不搭 |
[38:59] | And the way DI Griffin is talking to me, | 而Griffin探长跟我说话的方式 |
[39:01] | telling me what a good boy I am, | 他跟我说我是个好孩子 |
[39:03] | it’s just… It’s starting to make my skin itch. | 那种腔调简直…开始让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[39:06] | Because when everything is so good… | 因为当所有事看起来都很天衣无缝时 |
[39:12] | it has to be bad. | 就一定有不对劲的地方 |
[39:15] | You understand that, Mr Mayor? | 你明白我的意思吗 市长先生 |
[39:18] | So I go back. | 所以我又回去了 |
[39:20] | And I find a couple of drunks who knew Waters. | 我找到了几个认识Waters的醉汉 |
[39:23] | ‘And what they tell me is he disappeared from The Mission Bell | 他们告诉我说 他从The Mission Bell消失了 |
[39:27] | ‘in the middle of the night with some guy. | 午夜的时候 跟一个家伙一起走了 |
[39:30] | ‘The drunks assumed it was police.’ | 醉汉们以为那是警察 |
[39:34] | So I checked. | 于是我调查了一下 |
[39:36] | No police contact with Waters in the days before his death. | Waters死之前的那几天 没有警察跟他联系过 |
[39:42] | Waters is then found and next, | Waters被发现之后 |
[39:45] | I tell DI Griffin what I’ve discovered | 我向Griffin探长汇报了我的发现 |
[39:47] | and he’s pleased and he’s grateful. | 他很高兴 也很感激 |
[39:51] | Tells me, “Don’t… Ssh! Don’t tell anyone.” | 他跟我说 ‘不要 嘘! 不要告诉任何人’ |
[39:54] | And he’s talking to me like I’m one of his pets. | 他跟我说话的方式 就好像我是他偏爱的部下一样 |
[39:57] | So what’s he done about it? | 那么他对此有什么行动吗 |
[39:59] | Do you really think I’d be talking to you here | 你当真觉得 如果他采取了严厉手段来追查的话 |
[40:02] | if he was cracking the whip to chase it down? | 我还会来跟你说这些吗 |
[40:04] | And why wouldn’t he? | 那他为什么不那么做呢 |
[40:06] | Well, maybe he’s so convinced that we got it right | 也许他是太坚信我们已经获得正确结论了 |
[40:09] | -that what I say just bounces off him. -And you don’t think so? | -以至于我所说的话如同春风过马耳 -然而你不这么想 对吗 |
[40:12] | Unlikely. Or maybe he doesn’t like the mess. | 结论不太靠谱 或许他就是怕麻烦 |
[40:15] | We’ve got to tidy. He wants to keep it all… tidy. | 我们必须要干净利落 他要求这个案子保持干净利落 |
[40:18] | You’re not buying? | 你不以为然 对不 |
[40:20] | Unlikely. | 那是自然 |
[40:25] | So it’s not conviction and | 那么这不是定罪 |
[40:26] | it’s not negligence. What does that leave? | 也不是玩忽职守 那还剩下什么好说的呢 |
[40:29] | Well, let’s just call it… | 就叫它 |
[40:33] | a mystery. | 秘密吧 |
[40:38] | Oh, another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:41] | Griffin was pretty matey with Henry Pulis. | Griffin以前跟Henry Pulis走得很近 |
[40:46] | Wouldn’t that make him all | 那他不是更应该 |
[40:47] | the more determined to find the right killer? | 渴望抓住真凶吗 |
[40:49] | It would me. | 对我来说是这样 |
[40:52] | It would you, wouldn’t it? | 对你来说也是 对吧 |
[40:57] | You were pretty friendly with Pulis too, Mr Mayor. | 你以前跟Pulis关系也不错 市长先生 |
[41:00] | Do you want me to go to the Commissioner, Detective? | 你希望我去找警署总督吗 探长先生 |
[41:04] | One thing that bothers me is that Griffin loves being a cop. | 让我很烦恼的是 Griffin喜欢做警察 |
[41:07] | -If he’s crooked, then so is Jesus. -Why did you come here? | -如果他都不老实 上帝也不老实了 -你为什么来这里 |
[41:12] | -What do you want me to do? -Two things. Don’t mention me, | -你希望我做什么 -两件事 不要提起我 |
[41:14] | don’t mention the information I’ve given you. | 也不要提起我透露给你的信息 |
[41:17] | Find a reason to make smoke for the Commissioner and DI Griffin. | 找个借口绕过警署总督和Griffin探长 |
[41:22] | Maybe use Pulis’s daughter. | 或许可以利用Pulis的女儿 |
[41:23] | She doesn’t like the way things are going. | 她不喜欢目前事情进展的方式 |
[41:25] | You make a noise here and | 你在这边弄出点动静 |
[41:26] | I’m going to watch them from the inside. | 我要从内部观察他们 |
[41:28] | I’m going to dig around. And if they should suddenly find dope | 我会四处调查 如果他们竟然突然在我的柜子里 |
[41:31] | in my locker or child pornography on my computer, | 发现毒品或者在我的电脑里发现儿童色情片 |
[41:34] | and I’m discredited, | 我的名声被破坏 |
[41:36] | suspended, arrested, I’m going to come to you. | 我被停职或逮捕 我会来找你 |
[41:41] | This conversation is my insurance. | 今天的谈话就是我的保险 |
[41:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:03] | OK. Here’s what we’re looking at. | 以下是我们今天要探讨的 |
[42:06] | We’ve made some informal | 我们已经对服务行业的管理层 |
[42:07] | soundings with the management of Services. | 做出了一些非正式的试探性讨论 |
[42:09] | They’re going to put together a business plan, | 他们将会拟定一项商业计划 |
[42:11] | based on the idea of a workers’ co-operative. | 该计划的制订会基于工人合作联盟的意见 |
[42:13] | Now, obviously the biggest problem is getting this organised. | 现下 显而易见 最大的问题是使之有组织性 |
[42:17] | How to go from nothing to a functioning operation. | 怎样从空无一物建立起一个正常运作的机构 |
[42:19] | I don’t believe that is the biggest problem, Mr Mayor. | 我相信那不是最大的问题 市长先生 |
[42:22] | The real danger is the risk. | 真正的危险在于风险 |
[42:24] | It’s nice to assume that all will go well, | 假定事情将会进展顺利 这很好 |
[42:26] | but what happens if they go bust? | 但是如果失败了呢 |
[42:27] | Who carries the can? | 谁来负责 |
[42:29] | The taxpayer, just like the old days. | 还是纳税人 就像以前一样 |
[42:31] | We have to ask ourselves, who are we doing this for? | 我们必须扪心自问 我们做这些是为了谁 |
[42:34] | A few hundred people that sweep the roads, maintain the parks. | 那几百个打扫大街 保养公园的人 |
[42:37] | Is our obligation to them? | 我们是在对他们尽义务吗 |
[42:38] | Or is it to the entire population of this city? | 还是在对这座城市的所有人尽义务? |
[42:41] | Our mission isn’t to be charitable. | 我们的使命并不是做慈善 |
[42:43] | It’s to be smart. | 而是做聪明的事 |
[42:45] | Our purse is empty. Are we willing to raise taxes? | 我们财政紧张 要不要提高税收啊 |
[42:55] | This is a company called Danto Global. Quality for less. | 这是一家叫Danto Global的公司的资料 可以提供较低的报价 |
[42:59] | Their costs are lower because they buy big and they have | 他们的成本更低 因为他们采购数量大 而且他们 |
[43:02] | the systems already in place. They’re the experts, basically. | 已经有现成的系统 基本上他们就是专家 |
[43:05] | Thank you, Jerry, that gives us two clear alternatives. | 谢谢你 Jerry 这使得我们有了两个清楚的备选方案 |
[43:09] | Bear in mind I’ve now spoken to Danto. | 记住 我已经和Danto谈过 |
[43:11] | If they were to get the contract on a 20-year deal, | 如果他们可以拿到20年期限的协议合同 |
[43:13] | they’re prepared to come in with some serious investment. | 他们将打算进行一些大力投资 |
[43:17] | Like the Lexworth School Project, which has been dropped. | 就像那个已经被终止的Lexworth学校项目一样 |
[43:23] | Well, the devil certainly has a very powerful advocate. | 魔鬼当然有非常强有力的主张 |
[43:37] | ‘What’s been nagging at you?’ | 你在烦恼什么 |
[43:43] | The night Dad was killed | 爸爸被谋杀的那天夜晚 |
[43:44] | was the night before the bids and tenders | 正好是合同续签招投标 |
[43:46] | -for the contract renewal. -And why do you think that matters? | -之前的晚上 -你为什么会觉得跟那个有关系 |
[43:49] | I think my father might have… | 我觉得我爸爸可能… |
[43:53] | I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[43:56] | I think he corrupted the contract process. | 我觉得他在签订合同过程中有腐败行为 |
[44:00] | Well, that’s a pretty big conclusion to get to. | 那可是个很严肃的论点 |
[44:03] | If he was going to do that, who would be in it with him? | 如果他当时打算这么做 谁会跟他一起参与 |
[44:06] | Me. | 我 |
[44:09] | If he had won a contract, | 如果我爸爸竞标成功 |
[44:11] | my father was going to sell his business. | 他打算卖掉他的公司 |
[44:13] | It was all done, in place. | 那些都在恰当的时候完成了 |
[44:15] | He was going to walk away with millions. | 他打算带着好几百万抽身而退 |
[44:18] | Who was he going to sell to? | 他打算卖给谁 |
[44:21] | A company called Danto. | 一家叫Danto的公司 |
[44:25] | If there was someone on the inside working with him, | 如果有内部人和他一起做这件事 |
[44:27] | how do we find that person? | 我们怎么找出那个人 |
[44:33] | They’d be in there. | 他们会在那里面 |
[45:13] | Why are we meeting here, Daniel? | 我们为什么在这儿见面呢 Daniel |
[45:16] | This isn’t a dress for a car park. | 这可不是适合在停车场穿戴的衣服 |
[45:22] | Maybe it is. This is all going to stop now, Sylvie. | 也许是呢 这一切现在必须停止了 Sylvie |
[45:24] | We’ve been waiting all of our lives for this. | 我们已经为了这个等待了好久 |
[45:27] | This is not love. I was in blackout. | 这不是爱 我当时精神恍惚 |
[45:30] | I was in alcoholic blackout when I was with you. | 我和你在一起的时候正处在醉酒的精神恍惚中 |
[45:33] | -No. -I don’t remember what I said. | -不 -我根本不记得我说了什么 |
[45:35] | -It wasn’t me talking to you. -No. | -那根本不是我在跟你说话 -不 |
[45:37] | This is not real. | 这并不真实 |
[45:39] | You don’t need me. | 你并不需要我 |
[45:42] | You have two children. | 你有两个孩子 |
[45:48] | They need you to grow up. | 他们的成长需要你 |
[45:52] | I want you to know that you’re safe. I won’t mention your name. | 我希望你明白 你很安全 我不会提及你的名字 |
[45:55] | You’re safe from me. | 你在我这里很安全 |
[45:58] | You’re saying this to protect me. | 你说这些是为了保护我 |
[46:00] | That’s love. | 那就是爱 |
[46:04] | Go home, Sylvie. | Sylvie 回家吧 |
[46:06] | Please. | 求求你 |
[46:08] | Go home. | 快回家 |
[48:33] | Ah! | 啊 |
[48:45] | Luke, how do you get past this PR bullshit? | Luke 你是怎么批阅完这一坨的进展报告的呢 |
[49:11] | Hi, Ruth. | 嘿 Ruth |
[49:12] | They took it! | 他们把东西拿走了 |
[49:14] | They took it all. | 全都拿走了 |
[49:16] | His files, his laptop, everything. | 他的文件 他的笔记本电脑 他的所有东西 |
[49:44] | If I may, just to fill you all in quickly. | 如果我可以 尽快地把你们所有人备档 |
[49:47] | If this co-operative was to even get off the ground, | 如果这次合作处于仅仅起步阶段 |
[49:51] | then we’re needing plant equipment, | 那么我们就需要工厂固定设备 |
[49:53] | machinery, vehicles. They’re looking for a start-up loan. | 机器以及代步工具 他们在寻找启动贷款 |
[49:55] | As you said yourself, Daniel, they have nothing. | 就像你说的那样 Daniel 他们一无所有 |
[49:58] | So I got them speaking to the banks. | 所以我让他们和银行交涉 |
[50:00] | Then I spoke with every possible source, | 然后我与每个可能的资金来源都恰谈过了 |
[50:04] | and no-one’s prepared to take them on. The numbers are way too big. | 可是没有一个准备好承接这个项目 这笔数目实在巨大 |
[50:07] | So the management have | 所以管理部门现在 |
[50:08] | now accepted that it’s simply not possible. | 接受了这就是不可能任务 |
[50:10] | They’ve looked at the dangers to themselves, to the operation, | 他们看见了自己和项目所受到的威胁 |
[50:13] | and they admit it’s out of reach. | 而且他们承认这些都力所不能及 |
[50:15] | You’ve been through all this with them? | 你已经和他们都交流过了吗 |
[50:17] | I’ve been trying to get hold of you, | Daniel 我一直尝试联系你 |
[50:19] | Daniel, nail you down on this, | 和你敲定这件事 |
[50:20] | but you’re not taking my calls. | 但是你不接我的电话 |
[50:24] | Shall I go on? | 我能继续了吗 |
[50:26] | Yeah, do. | 能 你继续 |
[50:29] | So now it looks like we’re back to the original offers. | 这么说 看起来我们回到了最原始的提议 |
[50:31] | Plus Danto. | 加上Danto这个备选 |
[50:33] | What they are proposing is massive. | 他们所提议的十分宏大 |
[50:36] | It’s ambitious. It’s way | 听起来雄心壮志 |
[50:37] | beyond the scope of just providing services. | 这远远超出了仅仅提供服务的范围 |
[50:40] | Not only that, they will guarantee jobs | 不止这样 他们会为目前受雇于城市的每个人 |
[50:42] | for everyone currently employed by the city. | 提供工作保障 |
[50:54] | Daniel? There’s a woman who’s called | Daniel 今天有一个女人打了四次电话 |
[50:57] | to speak with you four times today. | 说要跟你谈谈 |
[51:00] | Says her name’s Roxy. | 她的名字叫Roxy |
[51:01] | OK, just leave it with me. | 好的 交给我就行了 |
[51:07] | I thought you understood. You said you accepted. | 我以为你明白了 你说你接受了 |
[51:09] | ‘I do accept. But something happened.’ | 我接受 但是发生了一些事 |
[51:14] | I had, like, this panic attack. | 我 就好像 恐慌症发作一样 |
[51:15] | I couldn’t breathe, just kept seeing what happened in my head. | 我无法呼吸 眼前一直出现脑海里的画面 |
[51:18] | Seeing you in that alleyway. | 看见你在那条小巷里 |
[51:20] | Sylvie… I have protected you. | -Sylvie… -我保护你了 |
[51:22] | I haven’t told anyone. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[51:24] | No-one. I just need you to help me. | 任何人 我只需要你帮我 |
[51:28] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊天 |
[51:30] | Well, what can I do? | 好吧 我能做些什么 |
[51:32] | Meet me. I just need to talk. | 跟我见面 我只想要人陪我说话 |
[51:34] | I have nightmares. | 我夜夜都做噩梦 |
[51:37] | You’re the only person I can talk to about this. | 你是唯一我能倾诉这件事的人 |
[51:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[51:40] | OK, Sylvie. | 好的 Sylvie |
[52:05] | Is that yours or mine? | 那是你的还是我的 |
[52:07] | Just take whatever ones you want. | 随便拿你想要的那个就行了 |
[52:09] | I’m clearing my stuff out of the way. Clean break. | 我在把我的东西清理走 一刀两断 |
[52:13] | And I appreciate it. | 我感谢你 |
[52:16] | Is it OK to use the toilet? | 我能用下厕所吗 |
[52:49] | ‘GPS activated.’ | ‘GPS已激活’ |
[52:56] | Is this mine? | 这是我的吗 |
[52:58] | Ask before you start snooping around in my room. | 在你窥伺我的房间之前请你先经过我的同意 |
[53:02] | I miss it. | 我忘了这个 |
[53:36] | I’d just like to take you all | 我只是想给你看一遍 |
[53:38] | through this new tendering document for the city. | 这个城市的新的招标文件 |
[53:40] | If we start by looking at finance… Jerry. | -我们从财政开始看的话… -Jerry |
[53:44] | The problem we have in setting up the co-operative | 我们在建立合作方面所存在的问题 |
[53:47] | is being able to afford the plant equipment. | 是要付得起工厂设备 |
[53:49] | In other words, the problem is money. | 换句话说 我们的问题是要搞到钱 |
[53:52] | The banks won’t lend it. | 银行不会借钱的 |
[53:53] | But what if we don’t need it? | 那我们如果不需要呢 |
[53:57] | If I may? | 如果我可以呢 |
[53:58] | Ruth Pulis knows that this city has been good to her father. | Ruth Pulis知道这座城市对她的父亲很好 |
[54:03] | And she wants to do something in return. | 所以现在她想做出回报 |
[54:05] | She’d tell you herself, | 她自己对自己是这么说的 |
[54:07] | but she has difficulty speaking at the moment. | 可她此时此刻很难言说 |
[54:10] | She was attacked in her own home. | 她在自己的家里被人袭击了 |
[54:11] | Ruth is proposing that the new co-operative | Ruth提议新的合作 |
[54:14] | takes on the existing plant from her father’s company, | 可以使用她爸爸公司里现有的工厂设备 |
[54:18] | and a repayment package be arranged over ten years. | 而还款安排会分十年完成 |
[54:22] | How does that sound? | 听起来如何 |
[54:33] | Anyone want salt? | 有没有人要盐的 |
[56:35] | I can see it sometimes. | 当我孤独一人的时候 |
[56:40] | When I’m on my own. | 我能看见 |
[56:43] | I see that man on the ground in the rain. | 我看见 在雨中 那个男人躺在地上 |
[56:52] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 我无法把这一幕从脑海里抹去 |
[57:22] | ‘I just want to see you sometimes.’ | ‘我只是想有时候见见你’ |
[57:24] | Be with you. | 和你在一起 |
[57:27] | So I don’t feel like I’m on my own with this. | 这样我就不觉得我是独自承担这件事了 |
[57:44] | Hold me, please. | 抱住我 求求你 |
[57:45] | I just want to be held. | 我只想被抱着 |
[58:17] | Police! | 警察 |
[58:39] | Why do I get the feeling I’m lost? | 为什么我觉的自己迷失了 |
[58:42] | Because you are. | 因为你的确迷失了 |
[58:44] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[58:45] | What you do, Mr Mayor, is what you’re told to do. | 市长先生 你被告知什么 你就要做什么 |
[58:49] | Secrets will kill you, Daniel. | Daniel 秘密终会杀死你 |
[58:51] | Who’s covering this up? Is it Griffin? | 谁在掩盖这个 是Griffin吗 |
[58:54] | If anything happens to my daughter, | 如果我女儿出了什么事 |
[58:55] | the last thing I’ll do on this earth is come after you! | 哪怕是我临终前的最后一件事 我也要追杀你 |