时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Pfaffashions goes public in 12 weeks, | 法夫时尚将在12周内上市 |
[00:06] | so I’m here to trim the fat. | 所以我是来裁员的 |
[00:08] | I’m DJing at House Cat. | 我今晚在猫猫屋当DJ |
[00:10] | Stop by. Be good to see you. | 过来看看 能见到你挺不错的 |
[00:11] | I want Dawn to manage my career. | 我想让道恩做我的职业经纪人 |
[00:14] | It was your woman that ordered the McDLT. | 是你的女人先点了麦当劳巨无霸 |
[00:16] | You wish that we had had | 你希望我们之间的关系 |
[00:19] | the same kind of relationship that Nomi and I have. | 能像我和诺米一样 |
[00:21] | Is that why Nomi asked me to hold on to her ring? | 所以诺米让我保管她的戒指吗 |
[00:24] | You should worry. Somebody’s out to kill you. | 你应该担心 有人想杀了你 |
[00:26] | Who are you vultures? | 你们这群秃鹰是谁 |
[00:27] | The killers obviously. | 显然是杀手 |
[00:46] | Man, these three are so underrated. | 天啊 这三位严重被低估 |
[00:49] | These guys didn’t just go into the studio, | 这些家伙不仅仅是走进录音棚 |
[00:51] | – play their head, and blow. – Exactly. | -发挥聪明才智演奏 -没错 |
[00:53] | – This is thoughtful shit. – Yeah. | -这音乐很有深度 -是的 |
[00:56] | I’d love to make a trio record like this. | 我想录一张像这样的三重奏唱片 |
[00:57] | And you can, if you sign with Kokomo Co Records. | 你可以 如果你和科科莫唱片公司签约的话 |
[01:00] | We’re a pure jazz label for serious musicians | 我们就是为像你这样严肃音乐家准备的 |
[01:03] | like yourself, Ellis– no bullshit here. | 纯爵士乐唱片公司 埃利斯 我可没胡说 |
[01:08] | That. Yeah. | 那个 是吧 |
[01:10] | “Girls Just– Girls Just Want to Have Fun.” | “少女 《少女就爱寻开心》” |
[01:13] | It’s not jazz, but a powerful message, nonetheless, right? | 那不是爵士乐 但也是有力的讯息 对吗 |
[01:18] | Sorry, i-is this the Alvin and the Chipmunks version? | 抱歉 那是《鼠来宝》版本吗 |
[01:21] | I’m not, uh, familiar with… | 我不太熟悉 |
[01:23] | I don’t– good ear. Actually, one second, Ellis. | 我没… 你很厉害 实际上 等等 埃利斯 |
[01:26] | Right back. | 马上回来 |
[01:33] | What the fuck is going on out here? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[01:34] | We are celebrating. | 我们正在庆祝 |
[01:35] | The Chipmunks just went platinum. | 《鼠来宝》刚获得白金销量 |
[01:36] | I got one of the most important jazz drummers | 我屋里正坐着世界上最重要的 |
[01:38] | in the– wow. | 爵士鼓手 |
[01:40] | Stunning. | 真漂亮 |
[01:40] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[01:42] | Look, this guy sitting in my office | 听着 坐在我办公室里的家伙 |
[01:43] | has offers from every jazz label in the fucking city, | 有这座城市里所有爵士唱片公司的邀请 |
[01:45] | and you guys are out here wilding out | 而你们却在外面大声放着 |
[01:47] | on some literal cartoon shit. | 某首卡通歌曲 |
[01:48] | I’m sorry, but Dawn hooked us up with some stacks, so… | 抱歉 但道恩帮我们挣了很多钱 所以 |
[01:51] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[01:53] | And how many goddamn times you gonna remodel the office? | 你要把办公室改造多少次 |
[01:55] | I needed a new fish tank. | 我需要一个新鱼缸 |
[01:56] | – You needed what? – A fish tank! | -你需要什么 -一个鱼缸 |
[02:00] | How’d I miss the sharks? | 我怎么没看到有鲨鱼 |
[02:02] | It’s cool, right? That one has stripes. | 很酷 对吗 那条身上有条纹 |
[02:03] | Hey, uh, could you put a little more fabric | 你能多用点布料 |
[02:06] | in the, you know, everywhere? | 在全身各处吗 |
[02:08] | She’s-she’s supposed to look rich, not expensive. | 她应该看起来很有钱 而不是要价高 |
[02:09] | And you know what, fuck you, Yass. | 知道吗 去你的 亚西 |
[02:11] | You’re supposed to be on my team | 你应该和我一起 |
[02:12] | and in that goddamn meeting. | 参加那个会面 |
[02:13] | You don’t like my Grammy outfit? | 你不喜欢我的格莱美礼服吗 |
[02:14] | No, no, no, it’s not that, babe, I love it. Really. | 不不不 不是的 宝贝 我很喜欢 真的 |
[02:17] | It’s-it’s-it’s gorgeous. | 这 这太漂亮了 |
[02:18] | I just wish it left a little bit more to the imagination. | 我只是希望能给人们多留点想象力 |
[02:20] | – Where? – Yassir. | -在哪里 -亚西尔 |
[02:21] | One second, queen. | 等等 女王 |
[02:23] | – There you go. – Ah, thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[02:25] | You know, Mo, | 知道吗 老蒙 |
[02:27] | it’s called the Grammys, not the Grandmas. | 那叫”格莱美” 不叫”外婆美” |
[02:29] | And the audience | 至于观众 |
[02:30] | has no imagination, okay? | 没有想象力 好吗 |
[02:32] | She’s got one shot to make a first impression on ’em, | 她有个他们留下第一印象的机会 |
[02:34] | and it’s gonna be, “God damn!” | 那将是”美爆了” |
[02:39] | Can you take this up– | 你能把这个提高点吗 |
[02:40] | Yassir, you think we need to see more ass? | 亚西尔 你觉得我们需要看到更多屁股吗 |
[02:41] | You definitely wanna peek a cheek, you know? | 你绝对想露一点屁股 |
[02:44] | Isn’t this exciting, Mo? | 这难道不令人兴奋吗 老蒙 |
[02:45] | Dawn got us invited to Clive Davis’ party. | 道恩让我们受邀参加克莱夫·戴维斯的派对 |
[02:48] | Mm, well, as you know, I think awards for art | 你们知道的 我认为艺术奖 |
[02:51] | are wack as shit. | 都烂的要命 |
[02:52] | You should win a Grandma for that sentence. | 为这句话 你该赢得”外婆美”大奖 |
[02:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:55] | Look at the Emmys alone. | 单看艾美奖 |
[02:56] | They get Lead Actor in a Comedy wrong every year. | 他们每年都把喜剧类最佳男主角奖搞错 |
[02:59] | You’re telling me that dude from Empty Nest | 你是说《空巢》里的那个家伙 |
[03:01] | is funnier than Kadeem Hardison? | 比卡丹·哈迪森更搞笑吗 |
[03:02] | Gimme a break. | 你可算了吧 |
[03:03] | And what about Gimme a Break!? | 那《你可算了吧》呢 |
[03:05] | And what about Gimme a Break? | 那《你可算了吧》呢 |
[03:07] | Don’t help me. | 别帮腔 |
[03:08] | Listen. Your business is your business, | 听着 你的买卖是你的 |
[03:10] | but right now, your business is fucking with my business. | 但现在 你的买卖和我的混在一起 |
[03:13] | Keep that trash down. | 让那个垃圾音乐小点声 |
[03:15] | Whoa, wait a minute, excuse you? | 等等 抱歉 你说什么 |
[03:17] | That trash, along with the other artists that I sign, | 那个垃圾音乐 还有我签的其他艺术家 |
[03:21] | is keeping you in business | 让你能跟里面那个 |
[03:22] | with guys like little drummer boy in there… | 小鼓手一样的家伙谈合作 |
[03:24] | – Okay… – Who, in success, | -好吧 -就算你签了他 |
[03:25] | would probably be a net loss. | 依然可能是净损失 |
[03:27] | And definitely a net | 绝对的净损失 |
[03:28] | – who the fuck cares? – Hey, hey, hey, hey, | -谁在乎呢 -别说了 |
[03:30] | calling Alvin and the Chipmunks artists | 把《鼠来宝》称作艺术家 |
[03:31] | is like me calling you to find out | 就像我打电话给你问 |
[03:33] | where I could find some artists. | 我可以在哪里找到艺术家一样 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:38] | I’m saying she doesn’t know where artists would be, | 我是说她不知道艺术家在哪里 |
[03:39] | so why would I call her to ask where artists are? | 所以我为什么要打电话问她艺术家在哪里呢 |
[03:41] | We got it. It’s just, why do it? | 我们明白 只是 为什么要这样 |
[03:44] | I don’t know shit. | 我不知道 |
[03:46] | Well, that’s surprising, ’cause it looks like | 真令人惊讶 因为看起来 |
[03:47] | I’m the bitch who came up with the idea | 我就是那个想出这主意的贱人 |
[03:49] | to sign those fucking rats with blowouts | 我那几个人气爆棚的耗子签约 |
[03:51] | to record a full album | 录制了一张 |
[03:53] | that just sold one million copies. | 刚卖了一百万份的专辑 |
[03:57] | Look, if you want me to drop the ‘Munks | 听着 如果你想让我放弃《鼠来宝》 |
[03:59] | and all the other acts that line your pockets, | 和所有帮你挣大钱的举动 |
[04:01] | just say the word. | 就直说 |
[04:03] | But you might have to sell my dreamhou– | 但你可能得卖了我的梦之屋 |
[04:04] | Oh, sorry– | 抱歉 |
[04:06] | your dream house. | 你的梦之屋 |
[04:08] | Don’t do that to him. | 别那么对他 |
[04:09] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[04:13] | – What the fuck? – But you know what? | -什么鬼 -但你知道吗 |
[04:14] | Either hit this or hit the road, Jack. | 要么干这个 要么上路吧 杰克 |
[04:17] | Oh, shit! Light bulb! | 该死的 金点子 |
[04:19] | Get the California Raisins to record “Hit the Road, Jack.” | 让《加州葡萄干》来录《上路吧 杰克》 |
[04:22] | Yassir, call and find out | 亚西尔 打电话问问 |
[04:24] | who manages those racist little fruits. | 是谁负责那些种族主义的小水果 |
[04:25] | Who manages the actual raisins… | 谁负责真正的葡萄干 |
[04:27] | Or the voices of the raisins? | 或负责葡萄干的配音吗 |
[04:37] | Fun! Are the Coreys coming over | 有意思 科里一家要来吗 |
[04:39] | or are you just trying to drop a quick ten again? | 还是你想再嗨一把 |
[04:41] | Neither. One of the heads of the NASDAQ, | 都不是 纳斯达克的头儿之一 |
[04:43] | Doug Blackmore, | 道格·布莱克默 |
[04:44] | is coming to “review” our “financials” | 要来”审查”我们的”财务状况” |
[04:46] | and give us our final sign-off on the IPO. | 在首次公开募股的文件上签字 |
[04:49] | So everything has to be perfect, | 一切必须安排妥当 |
[04:51] | which means you do not have to go home, | 也就是说你不必回家 |
[04:52] | but you can’t stay here. | 但也不能待在这 |
[04:53] | So, I do have to not go home? | 所以 我还是回不了家 |
[04:54] | Why don’t you go get a little breath of fresh, okay? | 你出去呼吸点新鲜空气 好吧 |
[04:56] | You have been moping around this house for weeks. | 你在这里闷闷不乐几周了 |
[04:58] | Don’t you need Keith for this? | 基斯不来帮你吗 |
[05:00] | I mean, you don’t exactly know how Pfaffashions runs | 你又不知道法夫时尚的 |
[05:02] | from a financial standpoint… or any standpoint. | 财务或者其他部门是怎么运作的 |
[05:04] | That’s part of my charm. | 这是我的长处之一 |
[05:06] | But this guy doesn’t care about the ‘nancials. | 但这人不关心财务 |
[05:07] | He’s a booze hound and a whore hound. | 他就是个酒鬼 还到处乱搞 |
[05:09] | All I have to do is provide a venue safe from his wife | 我只需提供一个安全的场所 |
[05:12] | where he can get sky high and blown dry, | 让他爽翻天 而不被他妻子发现 |
[05:15] | and then the IPO is good to go. | 然后首次公开募股就搞定了 |
[05:17] | So wait, you’re just gonna watch him while he… | 所以 你是打算旁观 |
[05:20] | Blair, no. That’s disgusting. | 当然不是 布莱尔 那太恶心了 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna go to Giancarlo’s | 我要去吉安卡洛家 |
[05:24] | and watch while he does that to me. | 让他伺候伺候我 |
[05:25] | – Lucky. – I’m just gonna let Doug in | -真好 -我只需让道格进来 |
[05:27] | and then scamper off. | 然后闪人 |
[05:28] | This is one of those classic rubber stamp situations | 这就是那种情况 |
[05:31] | where nothing could possibly go wrong no matter what. | 事情已成定局 不可能出岔子 |
[05:34] | Fuck. Speak of the devil. | 操 说什么来什么 |
[05:35] | Giancarlo’s downstairs, and Doug’s not here yet. | 吉安卡洛到楼下了 道格还没来 |
[05:37] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[05:38] | I can let him in. I can let him in. | 我可以放他进来 让我来吧 |
[05:40] | Yes, please! | 拜托了 |
[05:41] | Tiff, this is the perfect chance to turn myself around. | 蒂芙 这是我改过自新的绝佳机会 |
[05:43] | Please, it would make me feel so much better if I could | 如果我能帮朋友用一场嗑药做爱派对 |
[05:45] | help a friend bribe one of the heads of the NASDAQ | 贿赂纳斯达克的头儿之一 |
[05:48] | with a drug-fueled fuck fest. | 我会感觉好多了 |
[05:50] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[05:51] | Fine. You can let Doug in, | 行 你放道格进来 |
[05:52] | but don’t forget to act straight | 但演”直”一点 |
[05:53] | and then get the fuck out immediately. | 然后你就可以滚了 |
[05:55] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[05:57] | God, I gotta bring something for the road. | 我要带点东西路上吃 |
[06:01] | Ooh, did you just just dry swallow all those? | 你直接干吞了吗 |
[06:09] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:11] | Never better. | 非常好 |
[06:11] | – Why? – Is that why you’re playing, | -怎么了 -那你为什么 |
[06:13] | like…five records at the same time? | 同时播放五张唱片 |
[06:15] | It’s one record. | 就一张 |
[06:16] | Avant-garde free jazz, | 前卫爵士乐 |
[06:17] | – which you would know, if– – Talk to me, Mo. | -你知道的 如果… -我们谈谈 老蒙 |
[06:19] | I feel like shit hasn’t been right with us since– | 我感觉我们之间不太好 自从 |
[06:21] | Since you decided that you didn’t want the public | 从你决定在公众面前隐藏 |
[06:23] | to know about our relationship? | 我们的关系开始 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:27] | Hey, you said you were okay with the McDLT thing | 你说你不在意麦当劳巨无霸 |
[06:30] | and Dawn taking over my career. | 和道恩接手我的事业 |
[06:32] | And she’s doing a great job, right? | 她做得很好 是吧 |
[06:35] | That’s all because of you, baby. | 这都多亏了你 宝贝 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:40] | It’s just…I miss you. | 只是 我想你了 |
[06:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:47] | Are you sure you don’t want to come to the Grammys with us? | 你确定不和我们一起去格莱美 |
[06:51] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[06:53] | It’ll be a fun weekend. | 会是个很有趣的周末 |
[06:55] | And, I mean, you could use a vacation, | 你非常需要度度假 |
[06:57] | since your friend exploded. | 因为你朋友爆炸了 |
[06:59] | – He did explode. – Yeah. | -他确实爆炸了 -是啊 |
[07:01] | And would it kill you to play the game a little? | 顺应大潮流真的会害死你吗 |
[07:04] | Quincy Jones didn’t become Quincy Jones | 昆西·琼斯成名 |
[07:06] | by just…sittin’ at home. | 可不是…靠家里蹲 |
[07:08] | No, he became Quincy Jones | 没错 他之所以成功 |
[07:10] | by doing things like rejecting Marilyn Monroe | 是因为拒绝了玛丽莲·梦露 |
[07:12] | because she had, quote, “tits like pears.” | 因为她的”奶子像梨子” |
[07:16] | God damn it, that’s a cool motherfucker! | 该死 那家伙真的酷爆了 |
[07:20] | But aren’t you, you know, | 但你不是 |
[07:22] | kind of ashamed to be seen with me or whatever? | 不想被其他人看到我们在一起吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, fuck all that. | 去他的 |
[07:26] | Look, if I can’t share it with you, I don’t want it. | 如果不能和你分享 我还不如不要 |
[07:32] | Ta-da? | 看看 |
[07:35] | – Magic. – Yeah. | -魔术 -没错 |
[07:40] | – There ya go. – Oh my God. Just, uh… | -开始吧 -我的天哪 |
[07:42] | – It’s just so much going on. – Just…shh. | -太吵了 -你就听着 |
[07:45] | Yo yo, bro bro. “Do you take drugs, Danny?” | 兄弟 “你嗑药了吗 丹尼” |
[07:48] | “Every day.” Caddyshack, am I right? | “每天都嗑” 出自《疯狂高尔夫》 对吧 |
[07:50] | – Wait– – Ha ha–we have got a spread | -等等 -我们为切维·蔡斯准备了 |
[07:52] | that would make Chevy Chase jizz. | 爽翻天的大餐 |
[07:53] | – No– – Pros are on their way. | -停下 -专家在路上 |
[07:54] | SEC papers are on the table. | 证券交易委员会的文件在桌上 |
[07:56] | Do you want to just bang those out | 你想在开搞之前 |
[07:57] | before you start banging out those hos, or… | 先签了这些文件还是 |
[07:58] | Get this shit outta here. Are you insane? | 把这些东西弄出去 你疯了吗 |
[08:02] | I quit all this after I ended up tip-to-tip | 我已经金盆洗手了 之前我和姐夫 |
[08:04] | with my brother-in-law at a masked sex fiesta | 在一个蒙面性爱节上偶遇 |
[08:07] | and he recognized my signature Dalmatian dick | 结果他认出了我标志性的斑点老二 |
[08:10] | and told my wife! | 然后告诉了我的妻子 |
[08:13] | – So, it’s spotted? – Yeah, it’s spotted. | -有斑点吗[被看到了] -对 被看到了 |
[08:14] | Spotted all over town getting sucked. | 逛遍了全城 被人吸了个爽 |
[08:17] | No, but is it actually spotted? | 不 我是问你的屌真的有斑点吗 |
[08:19] | Or did you just say Dalmatian dick | 还是你刚才说斑点老二 |
[08:20] | to get to “it gets sucked all the time.” | 只是想表达”经常被人吸” |
[08:22] | Both. | 都有 |
[08:23] | If she sees that, she will leave me, | 如果她看见 她会离开我 |
[08:25] | and you can kiss your IPO goodbye. | 你也可以向首次公开募股说拜拜了 |
[08:28] | I guess this is when I say thank God she’s not here. | 我猜现在我该说 幸好她没来 |
[08:30] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[08:32] | How were the stairs? | 楼梯没难住你吧 |
[08:34] | I am so proud of you | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:35] | for taking seriously Dr. Cohen’s orders | 你听进去了科恩医生 |
[08:38] | to exercise more. | 叫你多锻炼的医嘱 |
[08:40] | Not in these heels. | 我今天可没穿高跟鞋 |
[08:41] | Mrs. Blackmore, what a delightful surprise. | 布莱克默太太 真惊喜 |
[08:43] | I’ve heard so much great stuff about you. | 我听说了很多关于你的好事 |
[08:45] | Congressman Pfaff. | 法夫议员 |
[08:47] | I wish I could say the same about you. | 我也想这么夸你 |
[08:51] | Sir, would you mind | 先生 你可以把 |
[08:52] | taking your wife’s coat | 你妻子的外套 |
[08:53] | and just tucking it into the coat closet | 放在衣柜里 |
[08:55] | – just right there to the left? – Okay. | -就在左边 -好的 |
[08:57] | There ya go. | 去吧 |
[08:58] | And what’s for dinner? | 晚餐好了吗 |
[08:59] | – I’m starving. – Oh, good! | -我要饿死了 -正好 |
[09:02] | Because we’ve got food… comin’. | 晚饭马上…就好 |
[09:06] | While you’re in there, | 既然你来了 |
[09:06] | you should check out that track lighting. | 可以顺便检查一下照明 |
[09:08] | And I-I put in a dimmer! | 我装了个调光器 |
[09:10] | Mike, I can’t thank you enough | 迈克 我该怎么感谢你 |
[09:12] | for giving me this… second chance. | 谢谢你给了我第二次机会 |
[09:14] | – As friends. – I-as friends. | -作为朋友 -我 作为朋友 |
[09:16] | I know. I’m just having so much fun, | 我知道 我真的玩得很开心 |
[09:17] | and I want you to see me just be okay with being me. | 我想让你看到我已经完全接纳自己 |
[09:21] | I don’t need to hide anymore from anyone. | 不再需要逃避任何人了 |
[09:23] | Well, not that anyone could ever recognize you | 说得好像会有人认出你一样 |
[09:25] | with that beat on. | 这副打扮 |
[09:27] | And I just want you to know | 我还想告诉你 |
[09:29] | I will never lie to you again. | 我再也不会欺骗你了 |
[09:33] | Thank you. That really means a lot, coming from you– | 谢谢 这话从你嘴里说出来 意义重大 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 真不好意思 |
[09:37] | – It’s probably just my kids, uh… – Yeah. | -大概是我家孩子 -没事 |
[09:38] | Hey, guys, uh, I’m with Mike, my friend. | 喂 孩子们 我跟迈克在一起 我朋友 |
[09:41] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[09:42] | Ditch the dud and get your ass over here right now. | 甩了那废物 立刻给我死过来 |
[09:44] | Okay, well, uh, I’ll-I’ll talk to you later. | 那 我 我们晚点再聊 |
[09:47] | – Okay– – Blackmore brought his wife, | -那好 -布莱克默带了他老婆来 |
[09:48] | who actually controls the IPO, | 她才是真正负责公开募股的人 |
[09:50] | and she wants to see a full financial report. | 她今晚就要看到财报 |
[09:51] | And Tiff’s not answering. | 蒂芙又不接电话 |
[09:53] | Not that she could help with that either. | 倒不是她能控制的 |
[09:54] | And we don’t have food. | 我们这里没东西吃 |
[09:55] | Not that she could help with that either, either. | 倒也不是她能控制的 |
[09:56] | Oh, fu–udge– | 次 奥 |
[09:59] | fudge everywhere. Oh my God, uh… | 到处都是 老天 |
[10:00] | well, you know what, | 知道吗 |
[10:01] | Daddy can’t help you with this mess, uh, Becky. | 爸爸也帮不了你 贝琪 |
[10:03] | You gotta clean it up yourself, okay? | 你只能自己搞定了 好吗 |
[10:05] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:06] | Well, I’ll just call Larry and have him come over. | 那我就打电话给拉瑞 让他过来吧 |
[10:08] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:09] | Yeah, I’ll tell him that you’re too busy with your himbo | 我就跟他讲你忙着跟你的小白脸卿卿我我 |
[10:10] | to, uh, to save his IPO. I’m sure he won’t care. | 没空管他的上市项目 他肯定不会介意 |
[10:13] | No. Okay, look, Daddy will figure something out. | 别 好吧 听着 爸爸会想办法的 |
[10:16] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. And bring food, | 正如我所想 买点吃的来 |
[10:17] | because all we have to eat are drugs. | 我们这里能吃的只有毒品了 |
[10:19] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[10:21] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[10:24] | I’m so sorry. Uh, my kids need me. | 真是不好意思 孩子们需要我 |
[10:26] | I have to help them. They made a big mess. | 我得去帮忙 他们把家里弄的一塌糊涂 |
[10:27] | And, um, you know what, why don’t I run over there, | 这样吧 不如我赶过去一趟 |
[10:30] | – check in on them. – Sure, I can come with. | -看一眼他们 -当然 我可以陪你过去 |
[10:32] | – No. I mean yes. – Yeah. | -不了 我是说 好啊 -好 |
[10:33] | Yes, I would love that, but we’re in the middle | 我也想你陪我去 但我们正在 |
[10:35] | of a-of a-of a non-date night night night. | 去不是约会的约会的路上 |
[10:38] | I don’t know. Look, um, can you pull over, please? | 我不知道 麻烦你靠边停一下好吗 |
[10:41] | I’ll just jump out right here, and… | 我就在这里下车 然后 |
[10:42] | – You kiddi–we’re on the FDR! – You meet me at the club. | -你开玩 这是罗斯福路 -去夜店等我 |
[10:44] | You get in that line, okay, and then when I get there, | 你先去排队 好吗 等我到那里 |
[10:46] | it’ll be time to go in. It’ll be perfect. | 就正好可以进去 完美 |
[10:48] | – Keith, I– – I won’t be gone long. | -基斯 我 -我很快就好 |
[10:49] | – Okay. – Thank you. Yes, this is great. | -好 -谢谢 这里就可以 |
[10:50] | – Okay, uh… – All right. | -那好 -好吧 |
[10:51] | – Good luck. – All right, thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢了 |
[10:52] | – Bye. – See you soon. | -再见 -一会儿见 |
[11:07] | Well, well, well. Dawn Darcy. | 瞧瞧 道恩·达西 |
[11:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[11:12] | Arnie Markowitz? We spoke on the phone? | 阿尼·马科维茨 我们在电话上聊过 |
[11:16] | Wait a minute, you’re Arnie Markowitz? | 等等 你就是阿尼·马科维茨 |
[11:19] | Get the fuck outta here! | 别瞎扯了 |
[11:20] | Yeah, get the fuck outta here! | 是啊 别瞎扯了 |
[11:22] | We’re trying to work the rug, bro. | 我们想好好走红毯 |
[11:23] | I would if I could. I hate these things. | 我也想啊 我最讨厌这些了 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | But I have to support the 15 artists | 但我得给旗下的15个艺人来撑腰 |
[11:28] | I have up for 34 Grammys. | 他们一共被提名了34项格莱美奖 |
[11:30] | I wouldn’t have blown you off | 早知道就不放你鸽子了 |
[11:31] | if I had known that you were so, um, | 没想到你那么 |
[11:33] | well, tall… and handsome, | 又高 又帅 |
[11:35] | and, you know, chiseled. | 身材还那么好 |
[11:36] | And not as Jewy as your name implies. | 听这名字还以为你是犹太裔 |
[11:39] | I guess, well, what I’m trying to say | 我想说的是 |
[11:40] | is just you are very, uh… | 你真的非常 |
[11:43] | fit. | 健美 |
[11:43] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[11:45] | Well, I’m eager to continue our conversation | 我很期待跟你接着聊聊 |
[11:47] | about you starting your own independent label with me. | 你来我这里自立门户的事 |
[11:50] | Wait a minute. What-what, hold on, w– | 等一下 什么 什么 等等 |
[11:52] | – A conversation about what? – No, no, no. | -聊什么 -别别别 |
[11:53] | – No, hold it. – Mo, I can explain. | -不 你先等一下 -老蒙 我可以解释 |
[11:54] | Are you-are you actually | 你 你是在 |
[11:55] | trying to poach her right from under my very nose? | 试图在我眼皮子底下挖走她吗 |
[11:59] | Right in front of my very eyes? | 就当着我的面 |
[12:00] | – I sure am. – Motherfucker, | -正是 -你妈的 |
[12:02] | I will climb up the front of your tall ass | 我会从正面爬到你头顶上 |
[12:04] | and beat you down the other side. | 然后把你揍扁 |
[12:06] | There’s no fucking way I’m letting Dawn out of her contract. | 我绝不可能放道恩解约 |
[12:09] | I own her ass, okay? | 她是我的人 懂吗 |
[12:10] | So get that shit outta your head. | 所以别打那主意了 |
[12:11] | You know what, Arnie, I think I would love | 知道吗 阿尼 我很乐意 |
[12:14] | to discuss any opportunities that could arouse. | 聊聊任何可能的鸡会 |
[12:18] | Dawn, | 道恩 |
[12:19] | I think in context what you were trying to say is “arise.” | 联系上下文 你应该是想说”机会” |
[12:22] | Shut the fuck up, Yassir! | 他妈把嘴闭上 亚西尔 |
[12:24] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[12:26] | Who wants appetizers? | 谁想来点开胃菜啊 |
[12:28] | I’m taking a head count, | 我来点一下人头 |
[12:29] | because they’re almost ready. | 马上就可以上菜了 |
[12:30] | I, uh, I need to use your bathroom. | 我 我需要用一下你的洗手间 |
[12:32] | Okay. It’s, uh, down the hall on the right. | 可以 就在走廊右手边 |
[12:34] | Just hurry up. | 动作快点 |
[12:40] | Are you sure you’re not scrambling for food | 你确定自己不是在紧急准备食物吗 |
[12:42] | because you had just planned on drugging up my husband | 因为你本来计划给我老公嗑药 |
[12:46] | ’cause ya heard he’s a party animal? | 因为你听说他是个派对狂 |
[12:49] | No. That’s not a pill. | 没有 那不是药片 |
[12:51] | That is a mint. | 是薄荷糖 |
[12:53] | Yep. | 没错 |
[12:54] | Well, don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[12:57] | ‘Cause, you know, a U.S. Congressman | 因为 一个国会议员 |
[13:00] | bribing a head of the NASDAQ with drugs | 用毒品贿赂纳斯达克协会主席 |
[13:04] | for his wife’s IPO is quite the scandal. | 为了他老婆的公开募股 这可是个大丑闻 |
[13:07] | Yeah, it would–you know what, give it here. | 是啊 那会 还是给我吧 |
[13:09] | My breath–I feel bad, | 我的口气 我很抱歉 |
[13:10] | ’cause I have just full dragon breath. | 我口气太难闻了 |
[13:13] | So that’s on me. | 是我的问题 |
[13:14] | I, uh, am gonna go check the oven, | 我 去看看烤箱 |
[13:16] | ’cause whatever’s in there’s almost ready. | 里面的东西应该快好了 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:25] | Blackmore. | 布莱克默 |
[13:29] | Dougy’s been a really… bad boy. | 道格是个…坏孩子 |
[13:31] | You’re doing coke off a cough syrup bottle. | 你在止咳糖浆的瓶子上吸白粉 |
[13:34] | Kind of a hat on a hat. | 感觉有点多此一举 |
[13:39] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[13:41] | I don’t mind if I do. | 我确实想来一点 |
[13:43] | I think we shouldn’t have left them. | 我觉得我们不该抛下他们 |
[13:47] | I should just go find them. | 我该去找他们了 |
[13:48] | Okay, no. No. | 好吧 不行 |
[13:50] | Come on. I told you. | 别这样 我说了 |
[13:51] | Mo probably just found some old guy to jazz all over. | 老蒙大概找了个老家伙一起玩爵士 |
[13:54] | All right? Just, uh… | 好吗 就… |
[13:56] | chill, and, uh, let’s get back to Arnie here. | 放轻松 和阿尼一起玩 |
[14:01] | So what were you saying? | 你刚才说什么来着 |
[14:03] | Something about how talented and gorgeous I am? | 说我集才华与美貌于一身吗 |
[14:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:07] | You have the tools to be a superstar out here, | 你有成为超级明星的潜质 |
[14:09] | which is why I wanna give you total control | 所以我想给你完全掌控 |
[14:11] | of your own label, huh? | 管理你的唱片 好吗 |
[14:14] | Sign anybody you want. | 签任何你想签的人 |
[14:15] | Starting with Nomi, of course. | 当然从诺米开始 |
[14:17] | With my backing, we can take you from | 有了我的支持 我们可以让你 |
[14:19] | anonymous to mononymous. | 从默默无闻到人尽皆知 |
[14:21] | Madonna. Whitney. | 麦当娜 惠特尼 |
[14:24] | Nomi. | 诺米 |
[14:25] | Dawn. | 道恩 |
[14:29] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:31] | I think, well… | 我觉得 |
[14:34] | I-I gotta go find Mo. | 我该去找到老蒙 |
[14:36] | So, I… | 所以 我… |
[14:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[14:40] | Tickets. | 票 |
[14:42] | My-my-my ticket is with my girl, Nomi Maldona. | 我的票在我女友那里 诺米·麦当娜 |
[14:44] | You may have seen her on the carpet. | 你可能在红毯上看到了她 |
[14:45] | She’s kind of a big deal. | 她算是个大明星 |
[14:46] | So I’m just gonna go in there and grab it. | 所以我打算进去拿 |
[14:47] | No chance. Last time I fell for that one, | 不可能 上次我因这种话上当 |
[14:49] | guy drop-kicked Randy Newman. | 那家伙踢了兰迪·纽曼 |
[14:50] | Who gives a shit? I’m gonna get the– | 谁在乎 我要去拿… |
[14:52] | Hey, man! | 喂 老哥 |
[14:55] | I got this. | 我来 |
[14:57] | Get! Get out of here! | 出去 你给我出去 |
[14:58] | Scram, now! Hey, what’s up? | 滚 你好吗 |
[15:00] | I’m actor Eriq La Salle, but I also do music. | 我是演员埃里克·拉萨尔 但我也做音乐 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna head in and– ah! | 我要进去然后… |
[15:07] | Good job, Eriq. | 干得漂亮 埃里克 |
[15:10] | So, do you think that Keith and Tiff are close, or… | 你觉得基斯和蒂芙关系好吗 还是 |
[15:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | Oh, fuck! | 见鬼 |
[15:27] | How would you like to make a thousand bucks? | 你想赚一千块吗 |
[15:32] | Sweetie, you’re looking a little clammy. | 亲爱的 你看起来出冷汗了 |
[15:34] | Are you feeling all right? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[15:35] | Nope. Nope. Nope. | 没 没事 |
[15:37] | I am not, actually. As a matter of fact, | 我其实不好 说实话 |
[15:39] | I think I need to go call Dr. Cohn | 我打算联系下科恩医生 |
[15:42] | on the phone in the bedroom. | 用卧室的电话 |
[15:43] | No! I will get the portable phone. | 不 我去拿便携电话 |
[15:48] | Sorry I’m late, everybody. | 抱歉我迟到了 各位 |
[15:49] | Keith Shankar, Pfaffashions’ banker. | 基斯·尚克 法夫时尚的银行家 |
[15:51] | You can call me Shankar the Banker. | 你可以加我银行家尚克 |
[15:54] | Where the fuck is the food, Rolando? | 食物在哪 罗兰多 |
[15:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[15:58] | I ordered from the place downstairs. | 我从楼下的餐厅点外卖了 |
[15:59] | – It’ll be ready soon. – Chicken Taco Masala? | -很快就好 -马萨拉鸡肉卷吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, it’s Indian, it’s Mexican, it’s two great tastes. | 对 既是印度餐又是墨西哥餐 两种美味 |
[16:03] | That taste like shit together. | 混在一起吃着像屎 |
[16:04] | Uh, let’s get this presentation started. | 我们先开始说明会吧 |
[16:06] | You know, our pretext–should I wait for your husband? | 我们的托词 我该等你的丈夫来吗 |
[16:08] | Where the fuck… | 搞什么鸡巴 |
[16:12] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来搞定他 |
[16:13] | Just get the food. | 你去拿吃的 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I just gotta powder my nose. | 对 我先去化个妆 |
[16:15] | What? | 什么 |
[16:17] | Hey. Hey, Rolando. | 喂 罗兰多 |
[16:18] | Hold up, buddy. | 等等 老兄 |
[16:20] | Hey, take off my clothes. | 把我的衣服脱了 |
[16:31] | As I was saying, darling, | 如我所说 亲爱的 |
[16:32] | all you have to do is come over to Varnish Records, | 你只需要来清漆唱片 |
[16:34] | discuss a couple of things…. | 商量一两件事 |
[16:36] | Look, I don’t want to lead you on. | 听着 我不想给你错觉 |
[16:38] | Unless maybe it’s onto a bed. | 除非最后是上床 |
[16:41] | With a leash. | 还带着拴绳 |
[16:42] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[16:43] | What I’m saying is | 我的意思是 |
[16:44] | maybe we can give each other the business? | 也许我们能让对方爽一爽 |
[16:48] | But we can’t get into business. | 但我们不能做生意 |
[16:50] | Why? You don’t want to become | 为什么 你不想成为 |
[16:51] | the first female president of a major record label? | 大唱片公司的第一位女主席吗 |
[16:54] | Fly around the world on private jets? | 坐着私人飞机飞遍全球 |
[16:56] | Party like and with record stars? | 与摇滚明星一起派对 |
[16:58] | Even if I could get there, | 就算我能做到 |
[16:59] | I-I mean, I’d never get Mo there. | 我也永远无法让老蒙做到 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I’m under contract, and you heard him. | 对 我有合约 你也听到他的话了 |
[17:04] | He will never let me out. | 他不会放我走 |
[17:05] | This is the music business. Contracts are meaningless. | 这是音乐产业 合同毫无意义 |
[17:08] | Our word is worth literally nothing. | 我们的话真的没一点用 |
[17:11] | Look, I have a friend who just got this new white rapper | 听着 我有个朋友刚让一个白人说唱歌手 |
[17:13] | out of a deal by hanging him over a balcony. | 解除合约 方法是把他挂在阳台外 |
[17:15] | Allegedly. | 据说如此 |
[17:16] | – Well, that’s terrifying. – No. | -那太可怕了 -不 |
[17:18] | – They didn’t kill them. – No, I meant a white rapper. | -他们没杀了他 -不 我是说白人说唱歌手 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:23] | Look, the truth is I can’t do that to Mo. | 听着 事实是我不能这么对老蒙 |
[17:25] | You know, I mean, he can be a huge, selfish, | 他令人闹心 自私 |
[17:28] | predictable yet unpredictable, | 好预测又不好预测 |
[17:30] | maniacal suck-a-dick prick… | 疯癫的混蛋 |
[17:34] | But, you know, he’s my friend. | 但你懂的 他是我朋友 |
[17:37] | I mean, we used to fuck. | 我们以前上床 |
[17:39] | I mean, we might fuck again. | 我们也许会再次上床 |
[17:40] | And we probably will fuck again. | 我们很可能会再次上床 |
[17:42] | But he’s hurt me. Deeply. | 但他伤害了我 深深地伤害 |
[17:45] | I can’t forgive him, but I do. | 我无法原谅他 但我原谅了 |
[17:46] | But he’s done some horrendous things to me, | 但他对我做过一些很可耻的事 |
[17:49] | and I hate him… but he is my friend. | 我恨他 但他是我的朋友 |
[17:52] | You understand what I’m saying. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[17:53] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不懂 |
[17:57] | Dude, what are you doing? Come on, let’s go. | 哥们 你在干什么 我们走吧 |
[17:59] | L.A. has like a billion parties. | 洛杉矶有上百个派对 |
[18:02] | And besides, you said you don’t care about | 再说 你说你不在乎 |
[18:03] | all this Grammy shit. | 这些格莱美玩意 |
[18:04] | I don’t care about all this Grammy shit, okay? | 我确实不在乎格莱美 好吗 |
[18:06] | I care about my relationship with Nomi and Dawn, | 我在乎我与诺米和道恩的关系 |
[18:08] | and this guy’s gonna fuck ’em both up. | 而这家伙要搞毁一切 |
[18:10] | He’s got the juice to take their careers to the next level. | 他有能力让她们的事业更上一层楼 |
[18:12] | How can they resist? | 她们怎么能拒绝呢 |
[18:13] | Should they? | 她们该拒绝吗 |
[18:16] | – Look, man, you know– – Fuck it. | -听着 你知道 -去他妈的 |
[18:17] | – Just come on. – Mo, come on. | -走吧 -老蒙 拜托 |
[18:18] | You know what I’m saying. | 你知道我的意思 |
[18:19] | I just don’t think Dawn would fuck you over like that. | 我只是不认为道恩会这样坑你 |
[18:22] | Are you kidding me? Our entire relationship | 你逗我玩吗 我们的整个关系 |
[18:24] | is built on us slowly building up one another’s trust | 都建立在慢慢树立对彼此的信任 |
[18:27] | and then fucking the other person over. | 然后一举坑了对方 |
[18:28] | Now let’s get in this fucking party. | 现在我们赶紧进这个派对吧 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna hop the fence. | 我打算跳过围栏 |
[18:33] | Allow me. | 我来吧 |
[18:34] | Good man. | 你真好心 |
[18:35] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[18:37] | Bingo. | 找到路了 |
[18:38] | I don’t think this is– | 我觉得这不是 |
[18:40] | Mo! Hey! Mo! | 老蒙 喂 老蒙 |
[18:42] | – Mo! – The fuck are you doing? | -老蒙 -你们在这干什么 |
[18:54] | Trust me, darling. Just say yes, | 相信我 亲爱的 答应吧 |
[18:57] | and I’ll take care of your contract. | 我会搞定你的合同问题 |
[19:01] | What is there to think about? | 还有什么好考虑的 |
[19:04] | Mo? | 老蒙 |
[19:06] | Like I said, he’ll understand. | 像我说的 他会理解 |
[19:07] | – It’s just business. – No. Mo. | -这只是生意 -不 老蒙来了 |
[19:10] | And Yassir! | 还有亚西尔 |
[19:11] | There’s nowhere to hide. We got no choice! | 无处可躲了 我们别无选择 |
[19:20] | Hey, you two! | 你们俩 |
[19:23] | Hey, hey! What’s up, guys? | 各位好吗 大家 |
[19:24] | I’m with the band. Obviously. | 我是跟乐队一起的 很显然 |
[19:25] | Why else would I be dressed like these idiots? | 不然我为什么会跟这些白痴穿的一样 |
[19:27] | No offense. Hey, what’s up, everybody? | 无意冒犯 大家好吗 各位宾客 |
[19:29] | Let’s give a big hand for security here. | 我们给安保人员鼓鼓掌吧 |
[19:31] | – Get off the stage! – You get off the stage. | -离开舞台 -你们赶紧离开舞台 |
[19:34] | Assh–Don’t boo me. | 混蛋 别嘘我 |
[19:36] | Boo yourselves, okay? | 嘘你们自己吧 |
[19:37] | You should boo yourselves, because you’re out here | 你们应该嘘自己 因为你们在这 |
[19:39] | bopping around to this fake music | 听着这种假音乐狂舞 |
[19:41] | with the fake drums and fake keyboards. | 还有假鼓和假键盘 |
[19:43] | Y’all are out there with your-your fake hair | 你们都在这戴着假发 |
[19:44] | and fake tits, which I actually don’t mind. | 还有假奶 这个我倒是不介意 |
[19:46] | Okay, let me ask you something. | 好吧 我问你们一件事 |
[19:47] | When did they take music out of the music business? | 他们什么时候把音乐产业里的音乐去掉了 |
[19:50] | I don’t care. I was done! | 我不在乎 我受够了 |
[19:54] | Dawn. | 道恩 |
[19:55] | It’s simple. | 这很简单 |
[19:56] | Do you want to work for yourself or…a joke? | 你想替你自己工作 还是替那个笑话 |
[20:06] | Shake it off, Doug. Fucking shake it off. | 振作点 道格 给我振作点 |
[20:09] | Hi! | 你们好啊 |
[20:10] | Who are these women? | 这些女人是谁 |
[20:11] | – We are prostitute. – Hello. | -我们是妓女 -你好 |
[20:12] | They mean models. They’re just joking. | 她们的意思是模特 只是开玩笑 |
[20:14] | I-in a way, we’re all prostitutes, am I right? | 从某种方面来说 我们都是妓女 对吧 |
[20:17] | – Yes. We’re prostitute. – Hello. | -对 我们是妓女 -你好 |
[20:20] | They’re here to model some Pfaffashions for you | 她们是来为你展现法夫时尚的一些单品 |
[20:22] | as a part of the presentation. | 这是说明会的一部分 |
[20:25] | Apologies. It’s just that you’re dressed like whores. | 抱歉 只是你们穿得像婊子 |
[20:28] | Ladies, your looks are in the bedroom, | 女士们 你们的衣服在卧室 |
[20:30] | so why don’t you get in there and get changed, | 不如你们过去换衣服 |
[20:32] | and don’t come out until I introduce you. | 然后等我介绍你们时再出来 |
[20:34] | So, skedaddle, okay? | 麻溜的 好吗 |
[20:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Dinner’s ready. I think. I feel. | 晚餐好了 我觉得 我感觉 |
[20:38] | So I’m gonna go plate it. | 我去装盘 |
[20:41] | While I talk you two through the broad strokes. | 然后我给你们两个介绍下大致情况 |
[20:47] | But it also was our biggest triumph. | 但也是我们最大的成功 |
[20:50] | We got a little bit more conservative | 我们在库存单元上 |
[20:51] | – with our SKUs, and, uh– – Doug. | -略显保守 然后… -道格 |
[20:53] | You-you look pale. | 你看着很苍白 |
[20:57] | My arrythmia…is h-happening. | 我的心律失常…开始了 |
[21:01] | Is there somewhere he can lie down? | 有什么能让他躺下的地方吗 |
[21:03] | That is such a wonderful idea, boss. | 这真是个好主意 老大 |
[21:05] | You know, I–you know, I’d really love | 你知道 我很希望 |
[21:07] | to just super quickly go over the numbers. | 能快速过一下数据 |
[21:09] | Mr. Shankar, I have studied the numbers, | 尚克先生 我研究过数据了 |
[21:11] | and they are terrific. | 非常棒 |
[21:14] | I just wanted to put a face | 我只想能让利益 |
[21:16] | – to the profits. – Okay. | -名副其实 -好的 |
[21:17] | And though it’s been an odd night, | 虽然今晚过得很奇怪 |
[21:21] | you seem fine enough folks to list with us. | 你们看起来都是好人 能在我们这上市 |
[21:24] | So, if we could just have Doug lie down, | 所以 我们让道格去躺下 |
[21:26] | and then we can start signing. | 然后开始签合同吧 |
[21:29] | Okay. Great. | 好 好极了 |
[21:30] | I will, um, take him to the guest room, | 我这就带他去客房 |
[21:32] | and then I’ll be back to sign. | 然后回来签字 |
[21:35] | Jackpot. She’s gonna sign. | 中大奖了 她打算签了 |
[21:38] | Well, let’s sign. | 那我们签吧 |
[21:40] | Let’s eat first. | 我们先吃饭吧 |
[21:42] | So, what do we have? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[21:44] | You know, a lot of these recipes were passed down | 知道吗 这里很多菜单 |
[21:46] | from the generations and don’t have names. | 都是代代相传 没有正经名字 |
[21:49] | Well then, why don’t you just tell me what’s in them? | 那你告诉我里面有什么吧 |
[21:53] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[21:54] | This is, uh, a burrito-type thing, | 这是个卷饼类食物 |
[21:57] | and it’s smothered in a greekfenu-yogurt sauce. | 外面包裹着希腊式酸奶类的酱料 |
[22:01] | It was my meemaw’s specialty. | 这是我姥姥的拿手菜 |
[22:03] | And this one is a real goddamn head-scratcher. | 这个着实让人摸不着头脑 |
[22:07] | It smells like curry, but it’s made of carnitas, | 闻起来像咖喱 但其实是猪肉丝 |
[22:09] | and it’s served with a chip. | 然后与薯片一起吃 |
[22:11] | And what is a meemaw? | 那姥姥是什么 |
[22:16] | Hey, hey! Where were we? | 我们说到哪了[在哪] |
[22:18] | Well, I was here. And where were you? | 我一直在这 你去哪了 |
[22:21] | I was in the bathroom for like five minutes. | 我大概去了厕所五分钟 |
[22:23] | What’s the big deal? You haven’t even moved. | 有什么大不了的 你几乎没动过 |
[22:25] | No, actually, I’ve been to the bar twice. | 不 其实 我去了两次酒吧 |
[22:27] | And then I went out for a cigarette break. | 然后出去抽了根烟 |
[22:29] | – And then I fucked a rando in coat check. – Okay. | -然后我在大衣寄存处上了个陌生人 -好 |
[22:31] | Yeah. And then we came back and we danced. | 对 然后我们回到这里来跳舞了 |
[22:32] | – Okay. – And then we went over to Devin’s… | -好 -然后我们去了德文家 |
[22:34] | – And we smoked some crack. – All right. | -抽了一些可卡因 -好的 |
[22:35] | – And now we’re back here. – All right, great. | -然后现在回到了这里 -棒极了 |
[22:37] | Keith, I don’t know what kind of crazy, fucked-up shit | 基斯 我不知道你有什么疯狂 |
[22:39] | you’re up to, but I’m gonna go to the bathroom for real, | 操蛋的目的 但我这次真的要去厕所 |
[22:42] | and then I’m gonna come back | 然后等我回来 |
[22:43] | and you’re gonna tell me the truth, | 你要告诉我真相 |
[22:44] | or I will never talk to you ever again. | 否则我就再也不跟你说话了 |
[22:46] | Deal. That sounds like a great plan. | 成交 听起来是个好主意 |
[22:48] | Great plan. I will stay right here. | 好主意 我就待在这里 |
[22:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:55] | Hey, man, you got a light? | 老兄 你有火吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 有 |
[23:07] | You goin’ to the Grammys? | 你要去格莱美吗 |
[23:09] | No. Fuck that shit. | 不 谁去那破玩意 |
[23:11] | Right? That shit’s corny as hell. | 对吧 那玩意俗气死了 |
[23:12] | I mean, giving out awards for art? | 给艺术颁奖 |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | I’m Rasheed. | 我是拉希德 |
[23:19] | Maurice Monroe. | 毛里斯·蒙罗 |
[23:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[23:22] | Wait, like, Kokomo Monroe? | 等等 科科莫唱片公司的蒙罗吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah, right. | 别扯了 |
[23:26] | W– You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我吗 |
[23:28] | Yo, yo, yo, yo! We rock with you. | 开什么玩笑 我们超爱你 |
[23:30] | Me and my boys are huge jazz fans. | 我和兄弟们都是爵士铁粉 |
[23:32] | That version you did of | 你做的那个版本 |
[23:33] | “What Are You Doing For the Rest of Your Life”– | 《下半辈子你要怎么办》 |
[23:34] | Wait a minute, get the fuck outta here. | 等等 别开玩笑了 |
[23:36] | Y-you listen to my shit? | 你听我的歌 |
[23:37] | We don’t just listen to it. | 我们不仅听 |
[23:39] | Yo, peep this. | 听听这个 |
[23:42] | – Get the fuck outta here! – I said we rock with you. | -不了个是吧 -我说了我们超爱你 |
[23:44] | – Hey, who’s on top? – That’s me and my boys. | -谁在唱 -我和兄弟们 |
[23:48] | That’s dope. | 真酷 |
[23:50] | Okay yeah, that’s really dope. | 对 非常酷 |
[23:52] | Sign us. | 签我们吧 |
[23:53] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[23:54] | – It’s just you here, you know. – No, no, no. | -只是你在这 你懂的 -不不不 |
[23:56] | I appreciate the enthusiasm. | 我欣赏你的热情 |
[23:57] | But you don’t wanna sign with me. | 但你不想跟我签 |
[23:59] | I mean, I got this tiny label. | 我的唱片公司太小 |
[24:01] | I’m about to lose my biggest earner, | 我就要失去我最大的摇钱树了 |
[24:02] | and I don’t have the money to really put you guys on | 而且我没钱让你们真正 |
[24:05] | in a real way, you know what I mean? | 飞黄腾达 你懂我意思吗 |
[24:08] | Tell you what, give it to me. | 这样吧 把小样给我 |
[24:09] | I’ll pass it on to some guys at some big labels, | 我去给大唱片公司的人 |
[24:11] | and they’re gonna know what to do with it. | 他们会知道怎么捧红你们 |
[24:12] | T-they’ll really take care of you. | 他们会照顾好你们 |
[24:13] | Nah, man. Fuck that. | 不 老哥 去他妈的 |
[24:15] | I got in the game to make dope music with dope people. | 我进入这行是为了跟酷盖一起做酷音乐 |
[24:20] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[24:20] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[24:22] | I’ve been lookin’ for you all day. | 我一整天都在找你 |
[24:24] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[24:25] | Someone has my ticket in her purse. | 有人把我的票放在自己钱包了 |
[24:30] | Hey. So, how’d it go with Arnie in there? | 你们跟阿尼谈得怎么样了 |
[24:32] | Well, he offered me the world. Nomi too, if she comes with. | 他承诺了我全世界 还有诺米 如果她愿意来 |
[24:35] | – Of course. – Even said he could | -当然 -还说他可以 |
[24:37] | get us out of our Kokomo Co contracts. | 让我们摆脱科科莫唱片公司的合同 |
[24:39] | Really? Well, what did you tell him? | 真的吗 你怎么跟他说的 |
[24:42] | No. Well, I’m gonna tell him no. | 不 我打算跟他说不行 |
[24:46] | Right after you tap that, | 就在你上了他之后 |
[24:47] | ’cause that muhfucker is… | 因为那个猛男实在是… |
[24:49] | – Fine as fuck. – Yeah! | -强壮如牛 -对 |
[24:51] | But wait a minute, wait a minute. | 但等等 等等 |
[24:53] | Why you gonna tell him no? | 你为什么要拒绝 |
[24:55] | Well, ’cause you’re my friend. | 因为你是我朋友 |
[24:58] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[25:01] | I am your friend. | 我确实是你朋友 |
[25:04] | Which is why you gotta take it. Take Nomi with you. | 所以你要接受 带上诺米一起 |
[25:06] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[25:07] | Yes. Listen. | 对 听好了 |
[25:09] | I love you two more than anybody in the world. | 这世界上我最爱你们俩 |
[25:12] | Thanks, boss, but what about Dawn? | 谢了 老大 那道恩怎么办 |
[25:14] | I was talking about Dawn and Nomi. | 我说的就是道恩跟诺米 |
[25:18] | I love you too, Yassir. | 我也爱你 亚西尔 |
[25:19] | Yes-ah! | 太好了 |
[25:20] | I just want what’s best for you, okay? | 我希望你们拥有最好的东西 好吗 |
[25:23] | And I know that I’ve just been holding you guys back, | 我知道我一直在拖你们后腿 |
[25:25] | but it’s ’cause I’m scared of losing you. | 但这是因为我害怕失去你们 |
[25:28] | That’s-that’s-that’s my shit, you know what I mean? | 那是我的错 你懂我意思吗 |
[25:31] | But that shit’s not me. | 但那是我的原因 |
[25:33] | And there’s some other shit I was reminded of today, | 然后今天我还记起了一些其他事 |
[25:36] | some deep shit. | 一些深刻的事 |
[25:38] | Shit’s crazy, you know what I mean? | 太疯狂了 你懂我意思吗 |
[25:40] | – Sorta…but there’s a lotta shits… – I said shit a buncha times. | -大概吧 但你说了很多粗口 -我说了好几次 |
[25:42] | And I got confused… | 我有点迷惑 |
[25:44] | Smurf, you know, it’s like you use it for everything. | 蓝精灵 能代表任何意思 |
[25:46] | Yeah, maybe I should just be specific. | 对 或许我该说的详细些 |
[25:48] | What I’m saying is…I want what’s best for you guys. | 我的意思是 我想让你们拥有最好的东西 |
[25:51] | That’s why, when we get back to New York, | 所以 等我们回纽约后 |
[25:52] | I’m gonna tear up your contracts. | 我要撕毁你们的合同 |
[25:54] | – I can’t let you do that, Mo. – And give me a raise. | -我不能让你这么做 老蒙 -再给我加薪 |
[25:56] | Babe, I’ll be fine. We’ll-we’ll be fine. | 宝贝 我会没事的 我们会没事的 |
[26:00] | It’s for the best. Trust me. | 这是最好的结局 相信我 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | – Let’s go celebrate. – Yes! | -我们去庆祝吧 -好 |
[26:07] | – Yeah, let’s do it. – Sheed, you and the boys | -对 我们去吧 -希德 你和兄弟们 |
[26:09] | wanna get fucked up on some good shit? | 想来点好货 神魂颠倒吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. All right. | 好啊 走吧 |
[26:13] | The fuck is “Sheed”? | “希德”是哪根葱 |
[26:16] | I dunno, but I’ll fuck him too–he’s cute. | 不知道 但我也愿意上他 很可爱 |
[26:18] | Talking about I’m not his friend. | 还说我不是他朋友 |
[26:19] | You are his friend. He loves you. | 你是他朋友 他爱你 |
[26:28] | – I am stuffed. – Me too! | -我饱了 -我也是 |
[26:30] | Why don’t we just start signing and get outta here? | 不如我们签了合同直接走人吧 |
[26:33] | – That’s a wonderful– – Okay, let’s start signing. | -那是好… -好 开始签吧 |
[26:35] | I just want to say thank you so much for believing | 我只想说 非常感谢你信任 |
[26:36] | – in Pfaffashions, and I just– – What the fuck? | -法夫时尚 而且我… -搞什么 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:40] | – Hey, hey, hey! – I can explain. This is a– | -我来了 -我能解释 这是… |
[26:41] | The reinforcements have arrived! | 救兵到了 |
[26:43] | Where’s old Doug Crackwhore? Did he get enough suck and fuck | 毒头老嫖道格在哪 他有没有吸够操够 |
[26:46] | and smoke and coke and smack and racks to sign the– | 抽够磕够嗨够爽够来签… |
[26:48] | And you must be Mrs. Drug Crack– | 你肯定是毒头道格太太 |
[26:51] | Mrs… Black… | 不 布莱克… |
[26:51] | Doug Blackmore. | 道格·布莱克默太太 |
[26:55] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[26:56] | Mike. Uh, I can explain. | 迈克 我能解释 |
[27:05] | I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 我马上回来 |
[27:07] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[27:11] | Doug. Stop! | 道格 停下 |
[27:12] | Nothing’s gonna stop me now. | 没什么能让我停下了 |
[27:15] | Douglas! | 道格拉斯 |
[27:16] | – Not again! – Maxine. | -别再来了 -玛克辛 |
[27:20] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:22] | They made me do it. | 是他们让我这么做的 |
[27:23] | They’re the ones. They gave me the drugs, | 是他们 他们给了我毒品 |
[27:25] | and they-they called these talented hookers. | 他们叫了这些天意禀赋的妓女 |
[27:28] | Blair, how dare you? | 布莱尔 你怎么能这样 |
[27:30] | Oh, I shoulda known you didn’t change, Keith. | 我早该知道你没有改变 基斯 |
[27:32] | And to think I was gonna ask you | 我本来今晚还打算 |
[27:34] | to take things to the next level tonight. | 问你是否愿意进入下一个阶段 |
[27:36] | No, no, no, Mike, I was gonna ask you | 不不不 迈克 我本来打算问你 |
[27:37] | – to take things to the next level. – You… | -进入下一个阶段 -你… |
[27:39] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[27:43] | Oh, God! Fuck! | 老天 我操 |
[27:46] | Mrs. Blackmore? | 布莱克默太太 |
[27:47] | My carpet. Doug, will you still be signing? | 我的地毯 道格 你还签吗 |
[27:50] | – Honey butter– – Oh, God! | -宝贝黄油 -天呐 |
[27:51] | – Maxine has passed! – Honey butter! | -玛克辛晕过去了 -宝贝黄油 |
[27:53] | God damn it, Maxine. | 见了鬼了 玛克辛 |
[27:55] | I can’t with all of these dead bodies! | 我受不了这么多死人了 |
[27:58] | Honey butter, wake up! | 宝贝黄油 醒醒 |
[28:01] | It is spotted. | 确实有斑点 |