时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m thinking I want Dawn to manage my career. | 我想让道恩做我的职业经纪人 |
[00:07] | I was behind Black Monday. | 我是黑色星期一的幕后主谋 |
[00:08] | Twenty minutes ago, someone confessed to Black Monday, | 二十分钟前 有人自首了黑色星期一的事 |
[00:11] | and they had a far more credible story. | 他们说的故事远比你这更令人信服 |
[00:13] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我只想谢谢你 |
[00:14] | I mean , without you, I never would’ve known about Amerisavings. | 没有你 我永远不会知道美国存储借贷银行 |
[00:16] | You’re really going all-in, huh? | 你真的要全力以赴吗 |
[00:18] | Bought the ring, closed on the house. | 买了戒指 买了房子 |
[00:20] | This is the exact street that I told you | 我以前告诉过你 |
[00:22] | – I always wanted to live on. – I don’t remember that. | -我一直想住在这条街上 -我不记得这茬了 |
[00:25] | – Is that a painting of me? – Mm-mm, no. | -那幅画上是我吗 -不是 |
[00:28] | I was fucking shot in the fucking chest, | 我他妈胸部中枪 |
[00:31] | and the fucking person who fucking did it | 而干了这操蛋事的傻逼 |
[00:32] | is still fucking out there, | 至今未被抓 |
[00:33] | and I’m the only one who fucking cares? | 只有我一个人他妈在乎这操蛋事 |
[00:35] | You are gonna love your new FBI-installed security system. | 你会喜欢联调局给你新安装的安保系统 |
[00:39] | They also suggest that you get them a copy | 他们还建议你提供一份你的敌人名单 |
[00:40] | of your enemies list ASAP. | 越快越好 |
[00:42] | I don’t have a list of my enemies. | 我没有敌人清单 |
[00:45] | 友敌 老蒙 道恩 基斯 | |
[00:54] | – Hello? – Hey, Yass. | -喂 -你好 亚西 |
[00:55] | Let’s have a boys’ night, huh? | 我们来过个男孩之夜吧 |
[00:57] | Nomi’s out of town visiting a sick aunt. | 诺米出城拜访生病的姨妈 |
[00:59] | She’s got something called Pontiac Fever, | 她得了一种叫”庞蒂亚克热”的病 |
[01:01] | but her loss of bowel control is our gain. | 但她拉肚子对我们来说有好处 |
[01:03] | One second, boss, okay? Hold on. | 老板 请等一下 好吗 别挂 |
[01:06] | Hey, there, Dawn. | 你好 道恩 |
[01:07] | Uh, that is Mo on the phone | 电话里是老蒙 |
[01:09] | saying he wants to hang out tonight | 他说今晚想出去一起玩 |
[01:11] | because Nomi’s out of town taking care of her sick aunt, | 因为诺米出城去照顾她生病的姨妈 |
[01:14] | suffering from something called Pontiac Fever, | 她姨妈得了种叫”庞蒂亚克热”的病 |
[01:16] | whatever the fuck that is. | 不管那他妈是什么 |
[01:18] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[01:19] | You chicks lied to him | 你俩骗了他 |
[01:20] | about his own fiancée’s album release party? | 没说他未婚妻专辑发布会的事吗 |
[01:23] | I didn’t lie. I told Nomi to lie. | 我没撒谎 我让诺米撒谎 |
[01:25] | So what am I supposed to tell Mo? | 那我该怎么告诉老蒙 |
[01:28] | Dawn? | 道恩 |
[01:30] | Hello, Ms. Management Music, Dawn Darcy speaking. | 喂 这里是”音乐管理女士” 我是道恩·达西 |
[01:33] | Hey, Dawn, are you home? | 你好 道恩 你在家吗 |
[01:35] | Oh, Congressman! Give me good news! | 你好 议员 请告诉我好消息 |
[01:38] | – Dawn! – What? | -道恩 -什么 |
[01:39] | So should I tell Mo that I have Pontiac Fever, | 我该告诉老蒙我得了庞蒂亚克热 |
[01:41] | – that it’s going around? – No, dumbass. | -这病传染吗 -不行 蠢货 |
[01:44] | Stay away from specifics and illnesses. | 远离细节和疾病 |
[01:46] | Take it from a master. Good lies are like bad photos. | 听大师的一句劝 好谎言就像坏照片 |
[01:49] | As long as they’re blurry and you’re not in ’em, | 只要它们够模糊 并且你不在里面 |
[01:51] | no one gives a fucking shit. | 就没人会在乎 |
[01:52] | So I am just calling you to congratulate you | 我只是打电话来恭喜你 |
[01:54] | on your full expungement. | 你的全部犯罪记录均已撤消 |
[01:57] | That’s right, citizen. | 没错 公民 |
[01:58] | Your record is cleaner than a dog’s balls, | 你的记录比狗狗的蛋蛋还干净 |
[02:00] | so you can go back | 你可以回去 |
[02:00] | – to plotting world domination. – You really did it? | -策划统治世界 -你真做到了吗 |
[02:02] | – or whatnot… – Oh, wait, shit, shit. | -或什么的 -等等 该死 该死的 |
[02:03] | Can you hold? I know we’ve had a rough go. | 你能等一下吗 我知道我们之前不太愉快 |
[02:05] | – No, no, no. A real quick way. – I have to thank you properly. | -不不不 很快的 -我得好好谢谢你 |
[02:07] | Just hold on. | 请稍等 |
[02:07] | – …to thank me would be to… – One quick second, okay? | -要谢我就… -很快 好吗 |
[02:08] | …help me track down Mo… | 帮我找到老蒙 |
[02:10] | Dawn–fuck! | 道恩 该死 |
[02:12] | – I am so, so sorry. – Hello. | -我非常抱歉 -喂 |
[02:14] | – Ms. Management Music. – Just give me one more second. Okay? | -音乐管理女士 -再等我一下 好吗 |
[02:15] | – Boss? – Dawn Darcy speaking. | -老板 -我是道恩·达西 |
[02:17] | Hey, Dawn. Wait, was that Yass? | 你好 道恩 等等 那是亚西吗 |
[02:19] | I could have sworn I heard Yassir in the background. | 我发誓在背景中听到了亚西尔的声音 |
[02:21] | Well, you were just on with him. | 你刚跟他打过电话 |
[02:22] | It could have just been some kind | 这可能是某种 |
[02:24] | of weird high-tech echo, you know? | 奇怪的高科技回声 |
[02:27] | Hi-techos, the cereal for nerds. | 你好-科技 就像书呆子的麦片 |
[02:31] | I’m cuckoo for dying alone. | 我疯了 一定会独自死去 |
[02:33] | – Hello. – Keith Shenkar-Leighman II. | -喂 -基斯·申卡尔-雷曼二世 |
[02:37] | I need a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[02:37] | Blair Pfaff Georgina, the first of his name. | 布莱尔·法夫·乔治纳一世 |
[02:41] | I’m actually just running out to get my kids. What’s up? | 我实际上刚出去接孩子 怎么了 |
[02:43] | Anyway, um, MoMo, uh, I have to go, okay? | 不管怎样 小蒙蒙 我得挂了 好吗 |
[02:46] | I-I-I’ll call you back. | 我会给你回电话的 |
[02:47] | O-okay, but real quick– | 好吧 但就问一句 |
[02:49] | do you want to come to a Kokomo show tonight? | 你今晚想来看科科莫的演出吗 |
[02:50] | I mean, Nomi is out of town, so I know you’re not working. | 诺米出城了 所以我知道你没在工作 |
[02:52] | I can’t. I’m… | 我不能 我… |
[02:56] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[02:58] | Yeah, I’ve got, um… | 我得了 |
[03:00] | Cadillac Fever. | 凯迪拉克热 |
[03:01] | Nomi’s aunt has Pontiac Fever, | 诺米的姨妈得了庞蒂亚克热 |
[03:03] | and now you got something called Cadillac– | 现在你又得了某种叫凯迪拉克的 |
[03:05] | Is there some kind of GM pandemic going around there | 是在流行某种我不知道的 |
[03:07] | that I don’t know about? | 通用汽车流行病吗 |
[03:08] | Shit, hold on. Let me shake this. | 该死 等等 我接个别的电话 |
[03:10] | – I fucking panicked! – My God, the master? | -我刚慌了 -天啊 这算什么大师 |
[03:12] | – I’m sorry! – You were so dog shit! | -抱歉 -你真差劲 |
[03:13] | – Mo, Yassir? – Yassir? | -老蒙 亚西尔 -亚西尔吗 |
[03:15] | – Mo? – Keith? | -老蒙吗 -基斯吗 |
[03:16] | I keep hearing Yassir. | 我一直听到亚西尔的声音 |
[03:17] | You heard him right, Keith? | 你听到他声音了 对吧 基斯 |
[03:19] | This phone technology is a pretty powerful thing. | 这种电话的技术非常强大 |
[03:21] | You never know who’s listening. | 你永远不知道谁在听 |
[03:22] | Sorry, I was trying to put Dawn on hold | 抱歉 我一直在让道恩等 |
[03:23] | ’cause she’s either fully dying or fully lying. | 因为她要么死透了 要么满嘴谎言 |
[03:26] | I’m still here, MoMo. | 我还在听 小蒙蒙 |
[03:27] | Party line, getting the band back together. | 合用线 把乐队重组起来 |
[03:30] | This new shit is so dumb– conference call, | 这个新玩意太蠢了 会议电话 |
[03:33] | call waiting, clock. | 呼叫等待 时钟 |
[03:34] | Can’t a phone just be a fucking phone? | 电话就不能单纯是个电话吗 |
[03:36] | What do you want, Keith? | 你想要什么 基斯 |
[03:38] | Mo, I want to give you, um… an engagement gift, | 老蒙 我想送你…一件订婚礼物 |
[03:43] | a-and I got to give it to you tonight, and– | 我必须今晚送给你 |
[03:45] | So just tell me where you’re at, and I’ll come right over. | 告诉我你在哪里 我马上就来 |
[03:47] | I’m across the street from Gray’s Papaya. I’m– | 我在”格雷的木瓜”快餐店对面 我… |
[03:50] | Hey, K-man, you down for a boys’ night? | 基兄 你要来参加男孩之夜吗 |
[03:52] | Like back in our good old post-rug, pre-plug Miami days. | 就像回到我们在迈阿密玩音乐的美好时光 |
[03:55] | I mean, we keep trying to set shit right between us. | 我们一直想解决我俩间的问题 |
[03:57] | Do I got to stay on for this gay shit? | 我必须听这些基情四射的事吗 |
[04:00] | No, no, I just meant I– | 不 不是 我的意思是 我 |
[04:01] | Yeah, we get it, and don’t you dare hang up, | 是的 我们明白 你敢挂电话 |
[04:03] | ’cause I’m not done with your lying ass yet. | 因为你说谎的事我还没完呢 |
[04:05] | And she hung up. | 然后她挂了 |
[04:06] | Look, Mo, I would love to hang out with you, | 听着 老蒙 我很乐意跟你出去 |
[04:08] | but if I don’t take the kids tonight, | 但如果我今晚不接走孩子 |
[04:10] | Shira’s new boyfriend’s gonna convert them to Mormon. | 希拉的新男友就要让他们皈依摩门教 |
[04:12] | This is my, like, last, last chance. | 这是我的最后最后的机会了 |
[04:14] | I cannot fuck this up, so rain check, next week maybe? | 我不能搞砸这事 所以再约吧 下周如何 |
[04:18] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[04:19] | And weren’t you just about to drop off my gift? | 而且你不是刚说要给我送礼物吗 |
[04:20] | That’s my call waiting. | 我有电话进来了 |
[04:21] | Tell Dawnie to feel better. Okay, bye-bye. | 让道恩赶快好起来 好了 拜 |
[04:24] | You never know who’s listening, huh? | 你永远不知道谁在听 对吧 |
[04:27] | You heard it, okay? He’s at Gray’s Papaya. | 你听到了 好吗 他在”格雷的木瓜”快餐店 |
[04:30] | Are we done here? | 我们完事了吗 |
[04:31] | ‘Cause I don’t like lying to a good friend. | 因为我不喜欢欺骗好朋友 |
[04:33] | Look, boss, I can’t lie to you. | 听着 老大 我不能骗你 |
[04:38] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[04:39] | Yeah, I’m sick, too. Yeah, that bullshit got me. | 对 我也病了 我也中招了 |
[04:42] | Uh, if that’s your idea of lying or friendship, | 如果你觉得这就是撒谎或友谊 |
[04:45] | yoink a doink. | 完蛋玩意 |
[04:46] | – Coming. – One sec. | -来了 -稍等 |
[04:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:49] | You lying piece of shit. You– | 你们这帮骗人的渣滓 你 |
[04:53] | Fucking technology! | 该死的科技 |
[04:56] | Maurice Monroe? | 毛里斯·蒙罗吗 |
[04:57] | Gents, can I help– What the fuck is going on? | 先生们 有事吗 怎么回事 |
[04:59] | – You’re coming with us. – Wait, who are you? | -你跟我们走 -等等 你们是谁 |
[05:02] | Where am I? Get your fucking hands off me. | 我在哪 把手放开 |
[05:05] | All right! | 行了 |
[05:16] | Well, this is gonna suck. | 这简直太操蛋了 |
[05:18] | Let me out of this fucking room! | 让我离开这里 |
[05:20] | Tried that. | 试过了 |
[05:21] | Hey, I want to talk to my lawyers! | 我想跟我的律师谈话 |
[05:23] | – Tried that, too. – I got to take a fucking whiz! | -也试过了 -我要上厕所 |
[05:25] | We tried that, too, and then I just pissed in the corner, | 也试过了 然后我只能在角落里撒尿 |
[05:28] | but watch out for the dead rats, | 但小心死老鼠 |
[05:29] | also the live ones. | 活的也要小心 |
[05:30] | They were pissed that I pissed on their fallen comrades. | 它们很生气我在它们死去的同胞身上撒尿 |
[05:32] | You telling me there’s really no other fucking way | 你是说真的没有其他办法 |
[05:34] | – out of this place? – One way in, one way out. | -离开这里了吗 -一条路进 一条路出 |
[05:37] | As far as we can tell, we’re in one of those | 据我们所知 我们在一个 |
[05:39] | terrifying, off-the-books NYPD black sites | 传说中可怕秘密的 |
[05:42] | you only hear rumors about. | 纽约警察小黑屋里 |
[05:44] | I’m guessing ’cause, uh, nobody ever comes back. | 我猜那是因为 没人活着回来过 |
[05:46] | They just told us to wait here, and they’d come | 他们只说让我们在这里等 他们会过来 |
[05:48] | – and get us one by one. – No big deal, then. | -带我们一个个出去问话 -那没事 |
[05:50] | Let’s just wait here until they come back and get us. | 我们就等他们来找我们吧 |
[05:53] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:54] | I’m a legitimate businessman! I pay taxes! | 我是个正经的生意人 我交税 |
[06:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:00] | Only a group this fucked up could be in a situation | 只有一群操蛋出天际的人 在这种 |
[06:03] | this fucked up and be all like, “Oh, no big whoop, | 操蛋的环境里才会认为 “没事 |
[06:05] | just your regular cop-napping kill room. | 就是平常的警察打盹杀人的房间 |
[06:08] | And, oh, by the way, don’t relieve yourself | 对了 别去 |
[06:10] | in the fucking rat cemetery.” | 老鼠的墓地解手” |
[06:12] | Speaking of which, cue the Mourner’s Kaddish | 说到这个 该说受难者的珈底什祷文了 |
[06:14] | or whatever the fucking Mormon equivalent is, | 或无论摩门教里是什么 |
[06:16] | because if I’m not at Shira’s house | 因为如果我不在16分钟内 |
[06:18] | to pick up my kids in 16 minutes, | 去希拉家接孩子 |
[06:19] | – I’m fucking dead. – Who cares? | -我就死定了 -谁在乎 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry, but isn’t the bigger-ticket item | 不好意思 但难道更大的问题 |
[06:24] | why the five of us are here? | 不是我们五人为什么在这吗 |
[06:26] | Something we thought maybe you could explain, Mo. | 这点我们认为你可以解释 老蒙 |
[06:28] | Oh, so you think this whole thing is ’cause of me? | 你觉得这一切都是因为我吗 |
[06:30] | You are the criminal of our group of friends. | 你是我们这群好友里的罪犯 |
[06:32] | That is some real revisionist bullshit, | 你可真是歪曲历史的好手啊 |
[06:34] | historically speaking. | 鉴于你的光辉历史 |
[06:36] | Black Monday was on you two contortionist fucks. | 黑色星期一是你们两个跳梁小丑的戏码 |
[06:39] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[06:39] | Did you forget that you stabbed me in the fucking back | 还有你忘了给我的背后一刀吗 |
[06:42] | while butt fucking the entire financial world | 同时你还坑了整个金融界 |
[06:45] | and throwing an elderly maniac off of a high-rise high dive? | 并让那个疯老头从摩天高楼上扔出去自由落体 |
[06:48] | That was you two, so maybe we’re here for that shit. | 那是你们俩 所以我们也许是因为这烂事在这 |
[06:51] | And did you forget that I already went to jail for that shit, | 你忘了我已经为这事进过监狱了吗 |
[06:54] | – for fucking you, Mo? – Oh, my God, this shit again? | -还是为了你 老蒙 -天呐 又提这茬 |
[06:56] | Okay, I had to eat out my cellmate. | 我不得不给我的狱友口交 |
[06:58] | And I went to Congress. | 而我去国会了 |
[07:00] | I mean, I know it’s not as bad as jail, | 我知道那不如监狱糟糕 |
[07:01] | but it’s not nearly as cool as you would think it was. | 但远不如你们想象的光鲜 |
[07:04] | And I had to eat out every night. | 而且我得每晚出去吃饭 |
[07:06] | Do you know how fattening that is? | 你知道那有多增肥吗 |
[07:08] | The amount of butter I consumed? | 我吃了多少黄油 |
[07:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:10] | The point is they already closed the case on Black Monday. | 关键是黑色星期一已经结案了 |
[07:13] | Well, the case is still open on Amerisavings, | 但美国存储借贷银行的案子还没有 |
[07:16] | or do you not remember that time I thought | 还是你不记得那次我以为 |
[07:17] | we were gonna die in the bank | 我们会死在银行的事了 |
[07:19] | – and then we almost did – Is that | -而且我们确实 -那次是 |
[07:20] | – die in the fucking bank? – when you turned | -差点死在了银行里 -当你把 |
[07:21] | the retail bank into a blood bank? | 小额银行变成了血腥银行吗 |
[07:22] | Well, deja Jew. It’s happening again, okay? | “犹”如昨日 现在又发生了 懂吗 |
[07:25] | – My people can sense death… – Your people. | -我们的人能感知到死亡 -你们的人 |
[07:27] | …like a dog in a storm, and thunder is coming. | 就像狗在风暴中一样 而且暴雨将至 |
[07:31] | Let me tell you something– | 我告诉你 |
[07:31] | your Semitic sense, right on point, | 你的闪米特族第六感 非常准 |
[07:33] | because if there was ever a we-could-die-in-this-room room… | 因为如果有个”我们可能死在这”的房间 |
[07:37] | I mean, I’m not sweating it. There is no way I die here. | 我并不害怕 我不可能死在这里 |
[07:41] | My landlady does chicken bone voodoo, | 我的房东会鸡骨伏都巫术 |
[07:43] | and she told me I actually die in a spaceship | 她说我死在宇宙飞船里 |
[07:47] | from lung cancer, but still… | 虽然是死于肺癌 但依然… |
[07:49] | Look, guys, whatever shit we’re in, | 听着 无论我们是为什么而来 |
[07:51] | it must be deep if they’re not afraid to punch a… | 肯定大事不妙 因为他们不介意打一个… |
[07:54] | – Politician. – No. | -政客 -不 |
[07:55] | I was gonna say a white boy, | 我是想说白人 |
[07:57] | but the real question is, why now? | 但真正的问题是 为什么是现在 |
[07:59] | All this shit, it’s in the past. | 刚才说的那些 都是过去了 |
[08:01] | And Blair, he just got my record expunged. | 还有布莱尔 他刚把我的犯罪记录清零了 |
[08:03] | I’m clean. | 我清白了 |
[08:04] | And I only make records, so I’m clean. | 而我只制作专辑 所以我也清白 |
[08:07] | We at the Leighman Brothers, we’re clean. | 我们是雷曼兄弟 我们清白 |
[08:08] | Yeah, with the Lenny out of the picture. | 对 毕竟莱尼已经出局了 |
[08:10] | Hey, I had nothing to do with that. | 这事与我无关 |
[08:11] | You might want to tell your tailor. | 你最好告诉你的裁缝 |
[08:13] | Or your hairline. | 或你的发际线 |
[08:15] | Oh, that’s great. We’re having a good time. | 真棒 我们快乐极了 |
[08:17] | No, but Dawn is right. Why now? | 不是 道恩说得对 为什么是现在 |
[08:21] | Maybe we’re just here ’cause the cops | 也许我们被关在这只是因为那群警察 |
[08:23] | are extremely racist and homophobic. | 都极端种族歧视且恐同 |
[08:26] | We’re quite a tasty sampler. You almost can’t blame ’em. | 我们中的确有黑人有基佬 也难怪他们 |
[08:28] | Black, Black, gay, gay, me. | 黑人 黑人 基佬 基佬 还有我 |
[08:32] | But the only one of us that’s been in hot water lately | 但我们当中最近有过麻烦的人 |
[08:35] | is actually– well, it’s you, Blair. | 只有 只有你 布莱尔 |
[08:39] | – Yeah, not to point fingers… – Oh, point, point, point. | -没错 不是要指责你 -说吧说吧说吧 |
[08:42] | …but, Blair, you are the only one | 但是 布莱尔 只有你 |
[08:45] | who has had multiple attempts on his life, | 多次有人试图干掉你 |
[08:48] | so, clearly, you’re wrapped up in some shady shit, | 所以 显然 你有什么见不得人的秘密 |
[08:50] | which is why everyone around you | 所以你周围的人 |
[08:52] | dies mysteriously or violently, which reminds me… | 都或神秘或惨烈地死了 这让我想到 |
[08:55] | – Yeah. – Fine. | -没错 -好吧 |
[08:56] | Maybe this is about who’s trying to kill me. | 说不定是你们当中有人要害我 |
[08:59] | Well, it’s not Dawn because Dawn and I | 一定不是道恩 因为道恩和我 |
[09:01] | – are friends again. – Well… | -重归于好了 -我可没说过 |
[09:03] | Keith and I are friends anew. | 基斯和我重新开始了 |
[09:05] | – Yassir…Yass–Yass–Yass– – Please…Please don’t do this to me. | -亚西尔 亚西 亚西 -求你别念错了 |
[09:08] | – Yassir–one more time. – It’s Yassir. | -亚西尔 再给我念一遍 -念”亚西尔” |
[09:11] | We are cool now. | 我们和解了 |
[09:13] | So that means there’s only one person | 那么就只剩下一个人 |
[09:15] | Machiavellian enough to pull this off | 能够不择手段地把我们关在这里 |
[09:17] | – who also wants me dead. – Oh, my God. | -还想要我的命 -老天 |
[09:19] | You’re trying to make this about me again, Blair? | 你又想把一切都怪在我头上是吗 布莱尔 |
[09:22] | If it were me, fucker’d be dead. | 这要是我的话 那贱人早死了 |
[09:24] | Mo don’t miss. | 老蒙从不失手 |
[09:26] | That’s your defense? | 这就是你的理由 |
[09:27] | – That’s true. – Not great. | -正是 -不是很高明 |
[09:28] | – I, for one–I believe him. – Thank you, Keith. | -我个人 相信他 -谢谢你 基斯 |
[09:31] | But just to cross the I’s here, | 那我杠一下说相信的人 |
[09:34] | where were you the night that Blair was shot? | 布莱尔被枪击那晚你在哪里 |
[09:36] | – Where was I, asshole? – Yeah. | -你问我在哪里 傻逼 -对 |
[09:38] | – I was with Dawn. – Ew, really? | -我和道恩在一起 -呕 真假的 |
[09:40] | – Unfortunately, yes. – Okay, where were you? | -不幸的是 真的 -那你在哪里 |
[09:43] | With Larry. | 跟拉瑞一起 |
[09:44] | Biblically speaking, I’m sure. | 肯定是兄弟基情吧 |
[09:46] | Not my type. | 他不是我的菜 |
[09:47] | What about you, Yass? Where were you? | 你呢 亚西 你在哪儿 |
[09:49] | Motherfucker, I was in the suburbs | 你个贱人 我在郊区 |
[09:51] | putting a bow on that house that you bought. | 给你买的房子系彩带 |
[09:53] | – Bow? – No. | -彩带 -不是 |
[09:55] | Well, Mo, I-I’m–I’m confused. | 老蒙 我 我糊涂了 |
[09:57] | I thought you said you just bought the house. | 我记得你说你刚买下那栋房子 |
[09:59] | Um, well, no, Yassir is clearly confused | 不是 亚西尔显然是弄错了 |
[10:01] | because I wasn’t a homeowner then. | 因为我那时候还没买房呢 |
[10:04] | Everybody knows I just bought the house, you know, for Nomi. | 所有人都知道我是最近才为了诺米买下房子 |
[10:06] | So, sorry, Yassir, you don’t have an alibi | 所以抱歉 亚西尔 你的不在场证明不成立 |
[10:09] | unless you were doing something else at the time. | 除非你那时候还干了别的事情 |
[10:10] | What else were you doing? Were you doing something else? | 你还干嘛了 你干其他事了吗 |
[10:12] | – What were you doing? – Yeah, I-I got confused. | -你那时在干嘛 -对 是我搞错了 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry about that, Dawn. | 不好意思啊 道恩 |
[10:19] | Uh, I was at home… | 我当时在家 |
[10:22] | alone. | 一个人在家 |
[10:25] | You know that’s, like, the opposite of an alibi? | 你这算哪门子不在场证明 |
[10:28] | No, I was at Home Alone, the movie. | 不 我在看《小鬼当家》 那个电影 |
[10:32] | I was at a test screening for the movie Home Alone. | 我当时在看《小鬼当家》的试映场 |
[10:36] | – Well, there you go. – Okay. | -这就对了 -好吧 |
[10:37] | Was in a theater full of children, | 电影院里全是小孩 |
[10:38] | the only adult there, | 只有我一个大人 |
[10:40] | but we all equally had a good time. | 但我们都看得很开心 |
[10:42] | I believe him. Case closed. | 我相信他 结案 |
[10:44] | So we all have an alibi. | 那么所有人都有不在场证明 |
[10:47] | – Almost. – Oh, me? | -几乎所有人 -我吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, what was I doing? Oh, I remember. | 我当时在干嘛 想起来了 |
[10:52] | I had a meeting with a high-velocity bullet | 我碰上了一颗高速飞行的子弹 |
[10:56] | straight through my fucking chest. | 它直接从我胸前穿透过去了 |
[10:58] | I’m the only one who almost died, Dick Face-y! | 我是唯一一个差点死了的人 混蛋 |
[11:01] | – Twice! Na-d’oy! – Exactly, almost. | -两次 你忘了吗 -没错 差点死了 |
[11:06] | Seems pretty clear to me | 我看这事很清楚 |
[11:07] | that the only one who’s profited from all | 从这些濒死经历中 |
[11:09] | of these near-death experiences is you, Pfaff. | 获利的人只有你一个 法夫 |
[11:13] | You know, that’s actually a really good point, | 你其实说得很对 |
[11:15] | ’cause didn’t a therapist who just happened to know | 不是有一个碰巧知道 |
[11:18] | all your secrets just mysteriously get electrocuted? | 你所有秘密的治疗师离奇触电身亡了吗 |
[11:22] | And a pastor who had you in his back pocket | 还有一个曾经拿捏利用你的牧师 |
[11:26] | – got shot in the face. – Okay, come on. | -被爆头了 -拜托 |
[11:27] | Huh, not so na-d’oy, now, is it? | 现在巴不得我们忘掉了 是吧 |
[11:31] | Oh, Blair, all the shit you’ve done– | 布莱尔 你干的这些破事 |
[11:34] | there’s nothing I wouldn’t put past you. | 我绝对饶不了你 |
[11:36] | Don’t you mean after all the shit | 你难道不是说 |
[11:37] | you’ve done to me, Maurice? | 你让我经历的这些破事吗 毛里斯 |
[11:41] | Oh, we’re gonna do this, huh? | 跟我来这套啊 |
[11:45] | Guess that black eye is getting lonely–it wants a twin. | 看来你那熊猫眼寂寞了 想找个伴 |
[11:47] | All right. Okay, I’ll kick my chair, too. | 好吧 那我也把椅子踹了 |
[11:52] | Look, you want to do this shit, | 听着 你想玩这套 |
[11:53] | let’s fucking do this shit. | 那我们就他妈来这套 |
[11:55] | Where were you, Blair, when all those bodies | 你当时在哪里 布莱尔 当那些人 |
[11:56] | were dropping around you? | 死在你身边的时候 |
[11:58] | – Where was I? – Okay. | -我在哪里 -好吧 |
[11:59] | No, I’m sure–I mean, you were right there, of course. | 不 我是说 你当然就在场 |
[12:01] | That’s the entire thing about near-death. | 濒死经历说的就是这个 |
[12:02] | – Yeah. – The proximity of you to death is–okay, that’s clear. | -对 -你跟死亡的距离 好 这个说清了 |
[12:05] | I’m saying all those bodies | 我是说那些 |
[12:07] | standing between you and your career. | 挡在你和你的事业之间的尸体 |
[12:10] | I mean, come to think of it, shit, Roger, | 我说 仔细想想 靠 罗杰 |
[12:12] | your even– fucking your dad died | 你甚至 妈的你爸甚至 |
[12:15] | while he was beating you! | 在揍你的半路上死了 |
[12:17] | Oh, my God, I may talk a big game, | 老天 我也就嘴上说说 |
[12:19] | but remind me to stay out of your way, killer. | 但提醒我千万别挡你路 杀手 |
[12:21] | You really are a monster. | 你就是个怪物 |
[12:22] | – Yeah? – Oh, we’re gonna do this shit? | -是吗 -我们要来这套吗 |
[12:25] | Whoa, hey! Hey, come on, guys! | 喂 喂 别这样 你们俩 |
[12:27] | Pfaff, you’re up! Now! | 法夫 到你了 快点 |
[12:31] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[12:32] | You’re lucky. | 算你运气好 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I really dodged a bullet. | 是啊 我真是躲过了一劫 |
[12:35] | Come on, break it up. | 快点 别闹了 |
[12:37] | Okay, I’m coming! I’m an American Congressman. | 行了 来了 我是美国国会议员 |
[12:40] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈把嘴闭上 |
[12:44] | Out. | 出来 |
[12:47] | Apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[12:49] | I’m just trying to make this look legit. | 我只是想让这事看上去真实 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 |
[12:57] | Yowza, that was a close call, Congressman. | 刚才真是太险了 议员先生 |
[12:59] | I’m glad we got you out of there when we did. | 很高兴我们及时把你捞出来了 |
[13:01] | Yeah, well, I was just staying in character. | 我只不过是在演戏 |
[13:04] | Well, then the Tony goes to you, sir, | 那托尼奖给得颁给你了 先生 |
[13:07] | because you sure had me fooled. | 因为你骗过了我 |
[13:10] | Oh, speaking of fooled, I can’t believe | 说到欺骗 我不敢相信 |
[13:12] | they don’t realize we’ve got the entire place wired. | 他们不知道我们在监听这个地方 |
[13:15] | – Here, check it out on these. – Thanks. | -给 用这个听 -谢谢 |
[13:19] | Is that a toilet? | 那是厕所吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah, that’s for shitting and pissing. | 对 那是用来拉屎撒尿的 |
[13:25] | I know the old gay Blair just ain’t what he used to be, | 我知道老基佬布莱尔不像从前了 |
[13:28] | but once in a while, I get a glimpse of who he was. | 但偶尔我也能看到他曾经的影子 |
[13:32] | That kid just doesn’t deserve | 那孩子不应该 |
[13:34] | whatever they’re doing to him right now. | 受到现在的遭遇 |
[13:36] | That kid grew up to be a sociopath, Dawn… | 那孩子就是个精神变态 道恩 |
[13:40] | one that we’ve all had a motive to kill | 我们时不常地 |
[13:41] | from time to time, even you. | 都有动机去杀他 连你都是 |
[13:43] | And I’m not the one behind all that crazy shit, | 而且我跟这疯狂事没有关系 |
[13:45] | but let me tell you, I will freely admit, | 但我告诉你 我愿意承认 |
[13:47] | that motherfucker is highly murderable. | 那个畜生玩意非常值得杀 |
[13:49] | – Yes. – Piece of shit. | -对 -人渣 |
[13:50] | I just don’t like him. | 我就是不喜欢他 |
[13:52] | Uh, Agent, that collective murmur | 探员 他们刚才的话 |
[13:55] | was basically a confession. | 基本可以算作招供了 |
[13:57] | Now, get to grilling so I can get to the bottom of this. | 赶紧给我去逼问 好让我查清真相 |
[13:59] | No can doodle. | 不行 |
[14:00] | Liaising with the NYPD to kidnap your friends– | 与纽约警局联手绑架你的朋友们 |
[14:03] | sorry, suspects– already puts us | 抱歉 嫌犯们 已经让我们 |
[14:05] | in a gray area human rights-wise. | 处于一个人权灰色地带了 |
[14:07] | All we can do is scare ’em, try to get ’em talking, | 我们只能吓吓他们 让他们开口 |
[14:11] | hope something kind of shakes out. | 希望能抖出什么信息 |
[14:13] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[14:14] | So, uh, kids, I can’t help but notice | 好了 各位 我一眼就看出来 |
[14:17] | how you’re looking and feeling so well. | 你们今天打扮得非常光鲜 |
[14:19] | Oh, come on. So again I ask you, where’s the party at? | 说吧 我再问你们一次 派对在哪 |
[14:22] | And I swear to God, if you lie to me– | 我发誓 如果你骗我 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Mo… | 老蒙 |
[14:29] | …the truth is… | 事实是 |
[14:31] | – I was trying this on– – We were headed to | -我只是试试衣服 -我们要去 |
[14:31] | Nomi’s album release party. | 诺米的专辑发布派对 |
[14:33] | – We’re sorry. – What the fuck? | -抱歉 -搞什么 |
[14:34] | – What did you say? – That’s what the truth is. | -你说什么 -那就是事实 |
[14:36] | – That’s not what I meant! – Her record release– | -我不是那个意思 -她的专辑发布 |
[14:39] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[14:40] | Fucking Nomi lied to me. Look, you know what, Dawn? | 诺米骗了我 你知道吗 道恩 |
[14:43] | I don’t know if it’s jealousy or whatever the fuck it is | 我不知道是嫉妒还是别的什么 |
[14:45] | that’s making you drive this wedge | 让你来我和我的女人间 |
[14:46] | between me and my woman, but you need to knock it off! | 挑拨离间 但你得赶紧停手了 |
[14:49] | You know what? Talk about revisionist history. | 知道吗 如果我们要说过去 |
[14:51] | It was your woman that ordered the McDLT. | 是你的女人先点了麦当劳巨无霸 |
[14:54] | Wait, McDLT? | 等等 麦当劳巨无霸 |
[14:55] | What the fuck does McDonald’s | 这破事跟麦当劳 |
[14:56] | delicious bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich | 美味的培根生菜番茄汉堡 |
[14:59] | have to do with any of this shit? | 有什么鸟关系 |
[15:00] | Well, you know how they keep the veggies and the meat | 你知道餐厅会把蔬菜和肉 |
[15:03] | – in separate compartments? – Yeah. | -放在不同的盒子里吧 -对 |
[15:04] | Well, that’s how Nomi wants her love life with Mo | 诺米也希望自己和老蒙的感情生活 |
[15:07] | and her career with me– separate, to keep it fresh. | 以及与我的职业生活分开 保持新鲜 |
[15:11] | And what happened to you, Yass, huh? | 还有你是怎么回事 亚西 |
[15:14] | I thought you were Team Mo Better Jazz, Yass. | 我以为你是老蒙做更好的爵士队的 亚西 |
[15:16] | You always kept it on the level with me, man. | 你一直对我有所隐瞒 老兄 |
[15:19] | You–I mean, Jesus Christ, you were my only friend | 你 老天 你是我在逃亡时 |
[15:21] | – when I was on the run. – Your only friend? | -唯一的朋友 -你唯一的朋友 |
[15:24] | I moved to Miami for you, | 我为了你搬去了迈阿密 |
[15:25] | and you fucking locked me in a safe. | 而你还把我锁在了保险柜里 |
[15:27] | You know why they call it a safe, Keith? | 你知道保险柜名称的由来吗 基斯 |
[15:29] | Because it keeps things safe. | 因为它能保证物品安全 |
[15:30] | I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[15:31] | You wouldn’t have even been able | 如果没有我你根本无法 |
[15:32] | to do the Amerisavings thing without me. | 使出美国存储借贷银行的那招 |
[15:34] | – That was you? – Hey–Now, hold on. | -那是你干的吗 -等等 |
[15:36] | You fucking snitch! | 你个叛徒 |
[15:38] | Fuck, now I’m late to pick up my kids. | 我靠 现在我接孩子晚了 |
[15:39] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[15:40] | I’m officially a deadbeat dad now. | 我现在正式是个死爸爸了 |
[15:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:45] | Well, they were talking about who tried to kill you | 他们之前在谈谁打算杀了你 |
[15:48] | until they tried to kill each other. | 直到他们打算互相残杀 |
[15:51] | – You know what this is? – A total waste of time. | -你知道这是什么吗 -浪费时间 |
[15:54] | My mom and my stepdad. Yeah, same exact shit. | 我妈和后爹 对 一样的破事 |
[15:57] | It’s like they needed something to fight about, | 就好像他们需要吵架一样 |
[16:00] | except, uh, their Nomi | 只不过他们的诺米 |
[16:01] | was my dad’s second family in Ottawa. | 是我爸在渥太华的第二个家 |
[16:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:06] | One of them is trying to kill me. | 他们其中一人想杀我 |
[16:07] | Can’t you do something? | 你就不能做点什么吗 |
[16:11] | Send in the last party guest. | 把最后一个派对嘉宾送进去 |
[16:15] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:19] | Good evening! | 晚上好 |
[16:21] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[16:22] | Where have I been, you no doubt conject. | 你们肯定好奇我之前去哪了 |
[16:25] | Excellent query. | 好问题 |
[16:26] | After my brush with the law, | 在我违法了之后 |
[16:28] | the only job I could get was a limo driver. | 我只能找到做豪车司机的工作 |
[16:30] | Driving around this wretched city, | 在这个破烂不堪的城市里开车 |
[16:32] | I became obsessed with mending the wounds | 我变得沉迷于修复 |
[16:35] | I inflicted on this broken world. | 我给世界造成的伤害 |
[16:38] | And I stopped doing a shitload of drugs on the daily. | 于是我不再每天吸大量的白粉了 |
[16:42] | As my mental acuity grew, | 随着头脑神经敏锐度增加 |
[16:45] | I spent my time volunteering at a woman’s shelter, | 我把闲暇时间都花在去女性庇护所当志愿者 |
[16:48] | helping victims achieve street justice | 帮助受害者得到街头公正 |
[16:52] | in a cool, feminist Equalizer kind of way. | 用酷炫 女权伸冤者的那种模式 |
[16:56] | Eh, that’d be a good show. | 那会是部不错的电视剧 |
[16:58] | Now, as far as society is concerned, | 就整个社会而言 |
[17:01] | I am the very model of a modern major minority. | 我是现代主要少数族裔的代言人 |
[17:04] | I think I speak for everyone, when I say, huh? | 我觉得大家都这么想 对吧 |
[17:07] | What the fuck is all of this? | 你他妈放什么屁啊 |
[17:09] | We haven’t seen you for almost a year, Wayne, | 我们差不多一年没见你了 韦恩 |
[17:11] | and you come in here looking like–I mean, Jesus Christ, | 然后你突然出现 还穿得…天地良心 |
[17:14] | where’s the Wayne that I used to know who’d pull his dick out | 我以前认识的韦恩呢 会把鸡巴掏出来 |
[17:16] | and wave it around in a very offensive manner? | 用很粗鲁的方式乱晃的那个人呢 |
[17:18] | At least that guy I understood. | 至少我理解那个人 |
[17:19] | All right, speaking of dicks, | 好吧 说到鸡巴[混蛋] |
[17:20] | – where’s our Congressman? – Cops got him. | -我们的议员呢 -警察把他抓走了 |
[17:22] | They beat the shit out of him | 他们在他来之前 |
[17:24] | before he got here, too, black eye and everything. | 还狠狠揍了他一顿 都熊猫眼了 |
[17:27] | So have you figured out why we’re here? | 所以你们知道我们为什么在这了吗 |
[17:29] | We thought to find out who tried to kill Blair. | 我们以为是找出谁想杀了布莱尔 |
[17:32] | Or who Blair tried to kill. | 或布莱尔想杀谁 |
[17:34] | Or did kill. | 或已经杀了 |
[17:36] | Well, we all have alibis, so there’s no mystery to solve. | 我们都有不在场证明 所以没有谜团了 |
[17:40] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[17:42] | By my count, there are three obvious mysteries | 据我所知 这个房间里有三个 |
[17:45] | in this very room. | 显而易见的谜团 |
[17:46] | Which would you like me to solve first? | 你想让我先解决哪个 |
[17:49] | One, why is Dawn fidgeting with that ring on her necklace? | 第一 为什么道恩在摆弄她脖子上那东西 |
[17:54] | Two, who orchestrated this haunted house charade? | 第二 是谁策划了这场鬼屋戏码 |
[17:58] | And three, who shot Blair and killed his colleagues? | 第三 谁开枪打了布莱尔并杀了他同事 |
[18:02] | Three, I say three. | 第三 我选第三 |
[18:04] | Yeah, number three is the sexier headline, | 对 第三的标题更性感 |
[18:07] | but I’m gonna roll back to número uno. | 但我觉得还是第一吧 |
[18:10] | Dawn, what is that ring? | 道恩 那枚戒指是什么 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry? Come on–Fuck this. | 什么 拜托 去你妈的 |
[18:15] | Mo, I’m really not in the mood, okay? | 老蒙 我真的没心情 好吗 |
[18:18] | That’s why it’s purple. | 所以这是紫色的 |
[18:19] | It’s a mood ring, and purple means | 这是个心情戒指 紫色意味着 |
[18:22] | I’m over it, so move on. | 我很烦躁 所以别纠结了 |
[18:24] | It’s not because it’s an amethyst? | 不是因为那是个紫水晶吗 |
[18:26] | Actually, I’m–I’m–I’m not familiar with that stone. | 其实 我…我不太熟悉这颗石头 |
[18:29] | You’re not familiar with your own birthstone? | 你不熟悉自己的出生石吗 |
[18:31] | Get off my fucking ass | 别他妈烦我了 |
[18:32] | and stop asking me the dumb questions! | 也别再问我这种蠢问题了 |
[18:35] | That’s Nomi’s engagement ring. | 那是诺米的订婚戒 |
[18:36] | I’d recognize it anywhere. | 到哪我都能认出来 |
[18:37] | It took me forever to find the fucking thing. | 我花了好久才找到这玩意 |
[18:39] | What I don’t know is why it’s around your neck. | 我不知道的是它为什么在你脖子上 |
[18:41] | What I don’t know is why you bought Nomi a birthstone for February | 我不知道的是你为什么给诺米买了二月出生石 |
[18:45] | when she was fucking born in June. | 而她明明是五月出生的 |
[18:49] | Because our love was born in February. | 因为我们的爱诞生于二月 |
[18:51] | Don’t change the subject, Dawn. | 别改变话题 道恩 |
[18:52] | No, I was still in prison. | 不 当时我还在监狱 |
[18:55] | They let me out February 28th, | 他们是2月28日放我出来的 |
[18:56] | which means you met Nomi March first. | 意味着你在3月1日认识了诺米 |
[18:59] | – Okay, so I was wrong. – Yeah. | -好吧 那我错了 -对 |
[19:01] | I’ll ask you again. Why is it around your neck? | 我再问你一次 它怎么在你脖子上 |
[19:04] | I was… | 我… |
[19:07] | holding it for her while she performed, | 在她表演时替她保管 |
[19:10] | and I just– I forgot to give it back. | 然后我就 忘记还给她了 |
[19:12] | I used to lie, too, when Shira would ask me, | 我以前也撒谎 当希拉问我 |
[19:15] | “Why are you not wearing your ring?” | “你怎么不戴戒指” |
[19:16] | And I’d be like, “Oh, I left it at the gym,” | 我会说”我忘在健身房了” |
[19:18] | or, “Rings on men are so gay,” | 或”男人戴戒指太基佬了” |
[19:20] | or, “I left it at Jim’s, who’s so not gay.” | 或”我留在吉姆家了 但他不是基佬” |
[19:22] | Shut the fuck up, please. And I’m not lying. | 给老娘闭嘴 而且我没撒谎 |
[19:25] | Then why didn’t you just say all that in the first place? | 那你一开始怎么不说 |
[19:27] | Because I’ve just had a really bad day | 因为我刚过了糟糕的一天 |
[19:30] | where I’m, like, in extras holding | 我被关在一个 |
[19:32] | in the fucking Exorcist. | 像驱魔人一样的地方 |
[19:34] | Jesus, let me, like, try to breathe! | 天呐 就让我 让我呼吸吧 |
[19:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:44] | How did it take you forever to find the ring, | 你为什么会花了很久找戒指 |
[19:47] | when you’ve only known Nomi for a few weeks? | 你明明只认识了诺米几周而已 |
[19:51] | Getting warmer. | 快说对了 |
[19:52] | Why did you buy Nomi’s ring before you met her? | 你为什么在遇见诺米前就买了戒指 |
[19:54] | I don’t know what you’re asking me exactly. | 我不知道你究竟在问我什么 |
[19:59] | And why was it an amethyst? | 而且为什么买紫水晶 |
[20:01] | Hot, hot, hot. | 快猜到了 |
[20:01] | And why did Yassir put a bow on your new house | 而且为什么亚西尔在我预定出狱的那天 |
[20:04] | on my favorite street the day that | 在我最爱的街上 |
[20:06] | I was supposed to come home from prison? | 给你的新家系彩带 |
[20:08] | Oh, shit. That was a painting of me! | 见鬼 那就是画我的 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God, saying it out loud | 天呐 大声说出来 |
[20:13] | is finally what helped you put it all together? | 让你终于豁然开朗了吗 |
[20:14] | You were gonna propose to me? | 你本来打算向我求婚吗 |
[20:16] | Again. | 再一次 |
[20:17] | Hey, cops, please come take me away. | 警察 带我走吧 |
[20:19] | I did it. I killed everybody! | 是我干的 我杀了所有人 |
[20:20] | No need for a trial. Just shoot me in the face. | 不用审判 直接给我爆头吧 |
[20:22] | Put me out of my misery. | 让我结束痛苦 |
[20:25] | Do you think they still have a chance? | 你觉得他们还有机会吗 |
[20:27] | I don’t think you’re gonna have a chance to cop a feel | 我觉得你根本没机会趁虚而入 |
[20:30] | until you start acting like a fucking professional. | 除非你专业点 |
[20:33] | Guess I should get to it, shouldn’t I? | 那我猜我该干活了 对吧 |
[20:37] | We sure did learn a lot tonight about you | 我们今晚确实对你了解了不少 |
[20:39] | and how truly hated you are | 以及这些最了解 |
[20:41] | by all the people who know you best. | 你的人有多么讨厌你 |
[20:43] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会那么说 |
[20:44] | After hearing you double-crossed Mo… | 听到你背叛了老蒙 |
[20:46] | Well, for a good reason. | 我有很好的理由 |
[20:47] | …and sent Dawn to prison… | 并把道恩送进了监狱 |
[20:49] | All those circumstances were beyond my control. | 那些情况都不受我控制 |
[20:51] | …the suicides on Black Monday… | 黑色星期一的自杀 |
[20:53] | That was a very sensitive day. | 那是个很敏感的一天 |
[20:55] | …I would say, in my professional assessment, | 我会说 从我的专业角度来看 |
[20:59] | that you sound like a real piece of shit. | 你听上去就像个人渣 |
[21:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | But, uh, the one thing that I couldn’t shake was what Mo said | 但有一点我没太想明白 就是老蒙说的 |
[21:07] | about all the folks who stood in your way, | 所有那些挡你道的人 |
[21:09] | so I had the boys do a little, uh, database digging. | 所以我让手下去做了一些数据挖掘 |
[21:12] | Fucking technology. | 该死的科技 |
[21:14] | Your dad died of a heart attack, right? | 你爸死于心脏病 对吧 |
[21:17] | Yes. Suddenly. | 对 突发的 |
[21:19] | But the autopsy said that they found glass | 但尸检报告说医生在他的 |
[21:22] | in his intestines, pancreas, and kidneys. | 肠道 胰脏和肾脏里都发现了玻璃 |
[21:26] | The guy was a fucking snow globe. | 那家伙就像雪球一样满是玻璃渣 |
[21:28] | Well, I guess it’s true what they say, | 我猜他们说的是真的 |
[21:30] | we all eat so many things without knowing it. | 我们都在不知不觉中吃了很多东西 |
[21:34] | – Hair and spiders and whatnot. – According to who? | -头发 蜘蛛什么的 -谁[WHO]说的 |
[21:38] | Exactly– the World Health Organization, | 没错 世界卫生健康组织 |
[21:41] | that is who, so I think we could probably | 就是他们 所以我觉得大概可以 |
[21:44] | just rule out my decades-dead dad | 从嫌犯名单中排除 |
[21:47] | from the suspect list, yeah? | 我那个死了十年的老爸 |
[21:48] | Problem is, we just can’t rule you out, can we? | 问题是 我们不能排除你 对吧 |
[21:53] | What the fuck is this? This a setup? | 这是什么 陷阱吗 |
[21:55] | It wasn’t until all your dirty friends | 本来不是 但你所有的 |
[21:58] | started smelling a lot cleaner than you. | 手脚不干净朋友都似乎你比干净很多 |
[22:02] | Throw him back, fellas. | 让他回去 各位 |
[22:04] | – You want your confession? – No, no, no! | -你想要招供吗 -不不 |
[22:06] | Go get it yourself, Congressman. | 自己去要吧 议员 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | MoMo… | 蒙蒙 |
[22:18] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[22:22] | – The truth? – Yeah. | -真相吗 -对 |
[22:24] | You’d already made up your mind. | 你心意已决 |
[22:27] | I just felt like the lie | 我只是觉得 |
[22:28] | made more sense at the time, you know, for you. | 那时说谎更有道理 对你而言 |
[22:33] | – I had no idea– – Hey, Mo! | -我完全不知道 -老蒙 |
[22:37] | If I’m so highly murderable, take your best shot. | 如果我这么值得谋杀 你来吧 |
[22:41] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |
[22:42] | Wait a second. You were listening to us? | 等等 你在监听我们吗 |
[22:44] | I thought you were getting your fucking dick lopped off. | 我以为你被抓去砍鸡鸡了 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I was listening to you. | 对 我在监听你们 |
[22:48] | And by the way, you’re a horrible father. | 而且顺便说一句 你是个糟糕的父亲 |
[22:51] | 比尔·考斯比出演《考斯比一家》中的父亲克利夫·赫克斯伯 剧中考斯比饰演的赫克斯伯是个好人 考斯比本人则被曝性侵超过50名女性 | |
[22:51] | You make Bill Cosby look like Cliff Huxtable. | 你让比尔·考斯比看起来像克利夫·赫克斯伯 |
[22:54] | We all know he’s a rapist. | 我们都知道他是个强奸犯 |
[22:56] | I do. My cousin did crafty on Ghost Dad… | 我知道 我表弟用《鬼爸爸》做了手工课 |
[22:57] | Are you saying Bill Cosby is a rapist… | 你是说比尔·考斯比是强奸犯… |
[22:59] | – and they called him Pill Cosby – or Cliff Huxtable is the rapist? | -结果被人叫菲尔·考斯比 -还是克利夫·赫克斯伯 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I guess he does talk about Spanish fly a lot. | 对 他好像确实总说西班牙芫菁混合剂 |
[23:03] | Whoa! Bill Cosby is a rapist? | 我靠 比尔·考斯比是个强奸犯吗 |
[23:08] | – I have to get rid of my entire… – Wait a second. | -我得扔掉我所有的… -等等 |
[23:09] | …sweater collection. | 毛衣系列了 |
[23:10] | You set this up. | 你策划了这一切 |
[23:11] | You fucking set me up to betray Mo? | 你设计让我背叛老蒙吗 |
[23:14] | Wait, you–hold on, wait a minute. | 等等 你 等等 等等 |
[23:15] | – No, okay. – Betray Mo? | -不 好吧 -背叛老蒙 |
[23:17] | So that’s why you were trying to find out | 难怪你这么想知道 |
[23:18] | where I was so bad, K-man. | 我当时在哪 基兄 |
[23:19] | Yeah, so you could have Blair’s goons scoop me up? | 对 好让布莱尔的手下把我抓起来吗 |
[23:21] | No, that was not–No, he told me he wanted to call you | 不 那不是 不 他说他想给你打电话 |
[23:23] | – to tell you good news, right? – I just heard you! | -告诉你好消息 对吧 -我刚听你说了 |
[23:25] | – Good news, he said to me– – Wait! | -好消息 他对我说 -等等 |
[23:27] | So that’s why you were the only person | 所以你才是唯一一个 |
[23:29] | that was taken out of here for questioning? | 从这里被带走审问的人 |
[23:32] | – Brava. – Holy shit. | -好极了 -吓死老子了 |
[23:34] | I knew, once he had a black eye, | 我早就知道了 当他熊猫眼了以后 |
[23:37] | that it was his ruse. | 我就知道是他的诡计 |
[23:38] | A true black eye wouldn’t appear until hours later, | 真正的熊猫眼要几小时后才会出现 |
[23:41] | not until the capillaries | 直到毛细血管的血 |
[23:42] | leaked into the surrounding tissue, | 渗入周围的组织中 |
[23:45] | but for a former theater kid with a small bruise kit, | 但从前玩戏剧的小孩 有擦伤化妆工具 |
[23:48] | he could make it look convincing… | 他能化的让人信服 |
[23:51] | and fetching, I might add. | 而且还怪吸引人的 |
[23:53] | – Thank you, Wayne. – Yeah, thank you, Wayne. | -谢谢 韦恩 -对 谢谢 韦恩 |
[23:56] | And you, you really think that one of us | 你 你真的以为我们中有人 |
[23:59] | is behind this thing, trying to kill you? | 是这一切的幕后黑手吗 试着杀你吗 |
[24:01] | You really do need a checkup from the neck up, | 你真的需要检查你脖子以上的部分了 |
[24:03] | ’cause if you keep this shit up, one of us really might. | 因为如果你总干这种破事 我们中真会有人动手 |
[24:06] | Mo, Dawn just wanted to be friends, huh? | 老蒙 道恩只想做朋友 对吧 |
[24:11] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[24:13] | Me not marrying Dawn was the best thing | 不娶道恩是我人生中 |
[24:14] | that ever happened to me. | 最美好的事情 |
[24:15] | – Wait, wait, what? – Okay, no, no, not like that. | -等等 什么 -好吧 不不 别这样 |
[24:18] | Don’t let him fuck us up. That’s not what– | 别让他挑拨我们 这不是… |
[24:20] | You know what? Fuck you, Blair. | 知道吗 去你的 布莱尔 |
[24:21] | – No, no, no, fuck you, Mo. – Fuck my life. | -不不不 去你的 老蒙 -去我的生活 |
[24:24] | Fuck ’em all. Remember that? | 去他们的 还记得吗 |
[24:25] | You wish I would have married your ass, | 你希望我嫁给你 |
[24:27] | which is why you asked three times. | 所以你向我求了三次婚 |
[24:29] | That’s some simple-ass hat trick shit. | 求婚界的帽子戏法了 |
[24:31] | No, I’m glad you said no to me, | 不 我很高兴你拒绝了我 |
[24:33] | because if you’d said yes, | 因为如果你答应了 |
[24:34] | I would have never met the love of my life. | 我就永远不会认识这辈子的挚爱 |
[24:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[24:40] | – Yeah, that’s right? – That’s right, Dawn. | -是这样吗 -就是这样 道恩 |
[24:42] | And it drives you crazy. | 这让你发疯 |
[24:43] | That’s why you stole her from me. | 所以你从我身边偷走了她 |
[24:45] | I didn’t steal her. I saved her from you. | 我没有偷她 我从你手中拯救了她 |
[24:47] | You wish that we had had the same kind of relationship | 你希望我们之间的关系能像 |
[24:51] | that Nomi and I have. | 我和诺米一样 |
[24:52] | Is that why Nomi asked me to hold on to her ring? | 所以诺米让你保管她的戒指吗 |
[24:55] | The real reason is ’cause she doesn’t want anyone to know | 真正的原因是她不想让其他人知道 |
[24:57] | she’s fucking engaged to you. | 她跟你订婚了 |
[24:59] | And scene! | 本日最佳抓马场景 |
[25:02] | Congratulations for telling each other lies. | 恭喜你们对彼此撒谎 |
[25:05] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[25:06] | There is a long history of labels | 唱片界一直有历史 |
[25:08] | making their artists seem single for record sales. | 让歌手保持单身 好促进专辑销量 |
[25:11] | – Yeah? – Want some examples? | -是吗 -想听听例子吗 |
[25:19] | Give me a fucking break. I’ll come up with some. | 饶了我吧 我能想出来 |
[25:20] | I’m on the spot. I don’t have anybody. | 现在一时想不到 我不知道任何人 |
[25:23] | Yeah, ’cause you’re fucking wrong. | 没错 因为你错到家了 |
[25:24] | The truth is it’s got nothing to do with her being engaged | 事实是这与她订婚了无关 |
[25:27] | and everything to do with her being engaged to you. | 问题出在和你订婚了 |
[25:29] | It’s you, Mo. It’s fucking you. | 是你 老蒙 问题是你 |
[25:32] | If you were young and cool, you’d help her career. | 如果你年轻坦率 就会帮她发展事业 |
[25:36] | – But you’re not. – God damn it! | -但你不是 -见鬼了 |
[25:38] | This group is so fucking easily distractible! | 这群人也太容易分心了 |
[25:41] | Okay, we are here because this guy set us up, | 好吧 我们来着是因为这人给我们下了套 |
[25:45] | and he’s the reason I’m not gonna see my kids again. | 都怪他 我再也看不到我的孩子了 |
[25:47] | And the reason that I’m gonna miss | 他害我错过 |
[25:49] | Nomi’s album release party. | 诺米的专辑发布派对 |
[25:51] | Yeah, you’re the reason that we are gonna miss | 对 是你害的我们错过 |
[25:53] | Nomi’s album release party! | 诺米的专辑发布派对 |
[25:55] | Which is still very upsetting to me. | 这事依然让我闹心 |
[25:57] | – Okay! – It’s upsetting to all of us! | -行了 -这让我们所有人闹心 |
[25:58] | – So what? – Okay, I’m sorry. | -那又如何 -好吧 抱歉 |
[26:01] | I’m just so tired | 我只是厌倦了 |
[26:03] | of feeling like I’m the bad guy. | 感觉我是坏人 |
[26:08] | You are. | 你就是 |
[26:21] | Man down! | 有人倒地 |
[26:23] | Back the fuck up, Mo! | 给我后退 老蒙 |
[26:24] | – Finally, someone– – Fuck you! | -终于 有人… -去你妈的 |
[26:25] | – I feel like you don’t– – What the fuck, Yassir? | -我感觉你不… -搞什么 亚西尔 |
[26:28] | Wayne, this is for the ladies! | 韦恩 这是为了女士们报仇 |
[26:31] | – Fuck all of y’all! – Hey, that’s enough. | -去你们所有人的 -够了 |
[26:34] | You’re all free to go. | 你们都可以走了 |
[26:35] | We only have the black site till nine, | 这个小黑屋我们只能租到九点 |
[26:37] | so scram. | 赶紧闪人 |
[26:38] | And shut the fuck up! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[26:41] | – Jesus. – Little bitches. | -老天 -小贱人 |
[26:42] | What the fuck did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[26:48] | I was on my way to the Met to drop off a big wig | 我正要去大都会博物馆送大佬 |
[26:51] | when the cops jumped in and made me drive here, | 结果警察上了车 逼我开到这里 |
[26:53] | but at least I can drive you guys home. | 但至少我能送你们回家 |
[26:55] | There’s plenty of room for everyone. | 车上足够容纳你们所有人 |
[26:57] | I’ll pull it around. | 我去把车开来 |
[26:58] | Hey, Wayne, you said you, uh, knew | 韦恩 你说自己知道 |
[27:01] | who tried to kill Blair and who killed all the others, | 谁想杀了布莱尔以及谁杀了其他人 |
[27:04] | – the last mystery. – Absolutely. | -最后一个谜团 -当然 |
[27:08] | The killer’s obviously– | 凶手显然是… |
[27:09] | Hey, check this out– a remote lock/unlock. | 瞧瞧这个 远程开车锁车 |
[27:14] | Isn’t that rad? | 很酷吧 |
[27:17] | Fucking technology. | 该死的科技 |