时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This means war. | 这意味着开战了 |
[00:10] | This is for my homies in the mother ghetto. | 这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们 |
[00:13] | My dad literally died of a heart attack | 我爸是打我的时候 |
[00:16] | while beating me. | 犯心脏病死的 |
[00:17] | How quickly do you think | 你多久可以推进 |
[00:19] | you can get behind this bank bailout? | 这个银行援助计划 |
[00:21] | Immediately. After I solidify my standing | 马上 等我站稳脚跟 |
[00:23] | and another term seems in the bag, | 再确认能连任之后 |
[00:25] | I will slip it right in. | 我马上就提 |
[00:26] | You’re all going down. | 你们都要完蛋了 |
[00:27] | The heat is on but not in the cool Glenn Frey way. | 这案子热度不减 而且根本不是格列·弗雷那种酷 |
[00:30] | I don’t need you to save my ass. | 我不用你救我 |
[00:31] | I came up with Black Monday. | 是我想出了黑色星期一的主意 |
[00:33] | I want my revenge! | 我要复仇 |
[00:35] | Or you’ll go back to jail, Keith. | 不然你就回去蹲大牢 基斯 |
[00:38] | She’s undercover. | 她在卧底 |
[00:39] | She busted him and turned him. | 她抓到了他 并策反了他 |
[00:41] | Good luck sleeping, | 祝你们晚上睡得舒服 |
[00:42] | ’cause the next knock you hear could be me. | 因为下一次敲门的人 可能就是我 |
[00:52] | Uh, how the fuck did he get you here? | 他是怎么把你搞来的 |
[00:54] | He told me you could get me out of this shit. | 他告诉我 你可以帮我解决问题 |
[00:56] | How the fuck did he get you here? | 他是怎么把你搞来的 |
[00:57] | He told me you could get me out of this shit. | 他告诉我 你可以帮我解决问题 |
[00:59] | Funny, ’cause he told me he could get me out of this shit. | 有趣 因为他告诉我 他可以帮我解决问题 |
[01:02] | I feel like we’re in the movie Clue. | 我感觉这像电影《线索》一样 |
[01:03] | Oh, yeah, I know, it was Professor Cocksucker | 我知道 是吹箫教授 |
[01:06] | with the rope in the congressman’s bedroom. | 拿着绳子进了国会议员的卧室 |
[01:08] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
[01:09] | That you’re probably responsible | 意思是 你男友很可能 |
[01:10] | for your boyfriend’s death, | 是被你害死的 |
[01:11] | considering that the only people | 毕竟能接触到 |
[01:13] | who could have had access to that sex tape | 那盘性爱录影带的 |
[01:15] | are me and you, and I’m not a fucking psycho. | 只有你我二人 我又他妈不是个神经病 |
[01:18] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这个意思 |
[01:18] | I don’t know why you’re grinning, Keith. | 我不知道你在笑什么 基斯 |
[01:20] | Last I checked, five people died | 据我所知 你办的狗狗午后活动 |
[01:22] | during your little Dog Day Afternoon, | 死了五个人 |
[01:23] | so you’re not exactly not a murderer yourself. | 你并不无辜 |
[01:25] | Okay, none of those were my fault, | 那些都不是我的错 |
[01:27] | and one of them was from natural causes. | 其中一个人是自然死亡的 |
[01:29] | And last time I checked, Dawn, | 而据我所知 道恩 |
[01:30] | wasn’t Black Monday basically National Kill Yourself Day? | 黑色星期一难道不是全国自杀日吗 |
[01:33] | – So I don’t know– – Okay, fine. | -所以我不知道 -行 好吧 |
[01:34] | So we all got bodies, all right? | 我们都害死过别人 行了吧 |
[01:35] | – We all got fucking bodies. – What are you guys doing here? | -我们都他妈害死过别人 -你们在这干嘛呢 |
[01:37] | – Oh, God. – Oh, no. | -老天 -不 |
[01:38] | I’m kidding! I’m kidding! Come in, please. | 那是玩笑话 别当真 请进 |
[01:40] | We got soda, orange juice, purple stuff, Sunny D, | 我准备了苏打水 橙汁 紫色嗨饮 阳光橙味饮 |
[01:43] | and a shit ton of cocaine. | 还有一大堆可卡因 |
[01:48] | So, what, we’re supposed to just trust each other, | 所以 怎么 发生了这么多事 |
[01:51] | not to mention you, after everything? | 我们还得信任彼此 信任你吗 |
[01:53] | We have fucked each other more than the Mamas & the Papas. | 我们比妈妈与爸爸合唱团斗得还凶 |
[01:56] | They’re a famously incestuous band. | 这个合唱团出了名得乱伦 |
[01:58] | – Never heard of ’em. – I’m more of a Wham! Guy. | -从来没听说过 -鄙人更喜欢威猛乐队 |
[02:00] | I’m more of a black guy. Look, we’re even, okay? | 鄙人是个黑人 我们扯平了 行吗 |
[02:03] | We all need this, and there’s really no other fucking choice. | 我们都需要这个 也他妈没别的办法了 |
[02:05] | Unless you guys wanna spend | 除非你们想下半辈子 |
[02:06] | the rest of your lives in prison. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[02:09] | That’s what I thought. | 英雄所见略同 |
[02:10] | So last night, after Keith crashed our date | 昨晚 在基斯搅了局 |
[02:12] | and ruined our lives– | 把我们的人生毁了之后… |
[02:12] | Technically, you ruined our lives. | 归根结蒂 是你毁了我们的人生 |
[02:14] | I just put it all out in the open. | 我只是把这事公开讲出来了而已 |
[02:16] | Yeah, I did the Amerisavings thing | 对 我干了美国存储借贷银行的事 |
[02:18] | to fuck you guys over, because each of you guys | 来收拾你们 因为你们每个人 |
[02:19] | fucked me over, and you deserved that shit. | 都收拾过我 你们活该 |
[02:21] | Now, I was gonna leave it at that and disappear forever | 我本来想就这么算了 永远离开这里 |
[02:23] | until my past caught up to me, literally, | 直到我的过去缠上我 |
[02:25] | but from that first moment that Connie took me down– | 但自从康妮第一次抓住我开始… |
[02:27] | Wait, wait, who’s Connie? | 等等 康妮是谁 |
[02:29] | Connie, Aisha, Dede, the same chick, | 康妮 阿伊莎 迪迪 都是同一个人 |
[02:31] | – the FBI bitch. – That bitch. | -那个联调局的贱人 -那个贱人 |
[02:32] | When she took me down, | 她抓住我时 |
[02:33] | I started putting pieces together | 我开始想办法 |
[02:34] | to figure out a way to take her down with me. | 想把她和我一起扳倒 |
[02:36] | And then I took down some coke, | 我就嗑了些可卡因 |
[02:37] | which I haven’t done in a long time. | 我已经很久没这么嗑过了 |
[02:38] | That shit hit my brain like Popeye’s spinach. | 那玩意猛得就像大力水手吃了菠菜一样 |
[02:40] | But I figured out that I could put those same pieces together | 但我发现我可以用同样的方法 |
[02:42] | to save all of us, but only if you guys | 来救我们所有人 但前提是你们 |
[02:44] | are willing to complete the puzzle. | 都愿意出一份力 |
[02:49] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[02:50] | How much coke did you do? | 你这是吸了多少可卡因 |
[02:51] | 出演过《初恋五十次》 因反复失忆而写大量日记 | |
[02:51] | This looks likes Drew Barrymore’s diary. | 这看上去像是德鲁·巴里莫尔的日记 |
[02:53] | I used it purely as a study aid, Dawn. | 我只是用它来辅助学习而已 道恩 |
[02:55] | Okay, I knocked this shit out in 13 hours. | 我用13小时想出了这个办法 |
[02:57] | Then I color-coded my record collection by rhythm section, | 我把别人欠我的人情按节奏进行色彩分类 |
[02:59] | and by color, I’m talking about race. | 我说色彩 指的是种族 |
[03:01] | And by rhythm, I’m also talking about race. | 我说节奏 指的也是种族 |
[03:02] | Jesus, what’s the fucking plan? | 老天 你的计划到底是什么 |
[03:04] | No, you’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[03:05] | Stay on point, stay on point. | 别跑题 别跑题 |
[03:06] | So here you can see, it’s simple. | 正如你们所见 计划十分简单 |
[03:08] | Actually, it’s… | 其实 它… |
[03:09] | It’s very fucking complicated, | 它复杂到家了 |
[03:11] | as evidenced by the fact that I needed several | 因为我需要好几扇 |
[03:13] | floor-to-ceiling windows to write all the shit down, | 落地玻璃窗 才写的下 |
[03:15] | but like I said, when Connie busted me, | 但正如我所说的那样 我被康妮抓到后 |
[03:17] | I started trying to figure out a way to save my ass. | 就开始想 我怎么才能保住小命 |
[03:19] | It turns out, it could save all our asses. | 结果 这个方法可以保住我们所有人的小命 |
[03:24] | Hey, wake up, brother, it is payback time. | 醒醒 老兄 该还人情了 |
[03:27] | Roland Madison, from back in our Black Panther days. | 罗兰·麦迪逊 我们之前干过黑豹党 |
[03:29] | No, no, not the comic book. | 不不 不是漫画《黑豹》 |
[03:31] | The movement started by Huey Newton. | 是休伊·纽顿发起的运动 |
[03:33] | No, that would be Huey Lewis. That’s The News. | 不 你说的是休伊·刘易斯 《新闻报》的老板 |
[03:35] | Yeah, they are very similar-sounding. | 对 他们听起来差不多 |
[03:37] | Wait, is this Sam Poole? | 你是山姆·普尔吗 |
[03:39] | Shit, that’s a six. It’s a six. | 妈的 是6 号码是6 打错了 |
[03:41] | Hey, wake up, brother, it is payback time. | 醒醒 老兄 该还人情了 |
[03:43] | Roland? | 罗兰 |
[03:46] | May I just say, damn. | 我得说一句 你真美 |
[03:48] | Get outta here with that weak shit. | 给我夹着尾巴滚蛋吧 |
[03:52] | 山姆·普尔 蒂芙妮·约翰逊 尤金·戴维斯 爱德华·莫里森 德文·塔菲 亚当·马丁 劳伦·亨德里戈斯 查克·麦克索雷 希金斯 | |
[04:08] | On behalf of all men, I am so sorry. | 我代表所有男人向您道歉 |
[04:11] | – Can I refill you? – Yes, please. | -能再给您倒上吗 -倒吧 |
[04:19] | Dude, you love a honeypot. | 兄弟 你可真是热爱美人计 |
[04:21] | What’s a honeypot? | 什么是美人计 |
[04:22] | – You haven’t seen Hogan’s Heroes? – Hogan’s Heroes. | -你没看过《霍根英雄》吗 -《霍根英雄》 |
[04:23] | Oh, I was more of an F Troop guy. | 我更喜欢《骑兵趣史》 |
[04:25] | Yeah, that tracks, but my guy on the inside | 对 那个挺好看 但我的内线 |
[04:27] | can’t do shit unless Dawn gets $3 million | 什么也做不了 除非道恩把三百万美金 |
[04:30] | transferred to an account in the Caymans in Connie’s name. | 转到康妮名下一个开曼群岛的账户里 |
[04:33] | Transferred from where? | 哪来的钱 |
[04:35] | The AASF. | 非裔美国人奖学金基金 |
[04:36] | Why the fuck would Marcus do that? | 马库斯怎么会愿意这么做 |
[04:38] | – So he can hit that shit. – Again? | -好让你们翻云覆雨 -又一次吗 |
[04:43] | Who cares? | 关我屁事 |
[04:44] | I don’t… it doesn’t… Wait, again? | 我不 这不 等等 什么叫”又一次” |
[04:46] | Fuck, it’s fine. I don’t care. | 去他的 好吧 我不在乎 |
[04:47] | That doesn’t… it… | 这不 这 |
[04:48] | Well, I’ll tell you why he should do it, okay? | 我来告诉你为什么他该这么做 好吗 |
[04:50] | Because Connie’s been fucking our people over for years, | 因为康妮踩在我们的人头上好几年了 |
[04:53] | and this is gonna save the AASF. | 并且这可以挽救非裔美国人奖学金基金 |
[04:55] | Trust me, all of our problems with Connie | 相信我 如果道恩能搞定马库斯的话 |
[04:57] | will be taken care of if Dawn can take care of Marcus. | 我们跟康妮的所有问题都能解决 |
[04:59] | Okay, if…if you and Dawn can get rid of Connie, | 好吧 即使你和道恩能摆脱康妮 |
[05:02] | that doesn’t mean that Reagan and the FBI | 这并不意味着里根和联邦调查局 |
[05:04] | are just gonna forget about Black Monday. | 会忘了黑色星期一的事 |
[05:05] | Eh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[05:06] | Reagan’s kinda known for forgetting shit, | 里根是出了名的记性不好 |
[05:08] | and not just whose side he’s on. | 跟他站谁那边无关 |
[05:10] | – Or the middle class. – Or the mentally ill. | -无论是中产阶级 -或是精神病 |
[05:11] | Or the fact that he used to be pro-choice, | 他还曾是合法堕胎的支持者 |
[05:13] | but you’re right, Blair. | 但你说得对 布莱尔 |
[05:14] | They’re not just gonna stop coming for us. | 他们不会放弃抓我们的 |
[05:16] | Especially if Larry Leighman goes down for the yen trade, | 尤其是如果拉瑞·雷曼因日元交易而被捕的话 |
[05:18] | he’s gonna try to take us down too. | 他也会试着扳倒我们 |
[05:20] | Which is why you have to convince him | 所以你必须说服他 |
[05:23] | to find a patsy to pin the yen thing on. | 找个替罪羊来背日元交易的锅 |
[05:25] | That way, they stay clean, | 这样 他们无罪 |
[05:26] | and it’ll keep us from getting revenge fucked. | 我们也不会被报复 |
[05:28] | Okay, if Keith can pull this off, | 好吧 即使基斯能成功 |
[05:30] | who goes down for Black Monday? | 谁来为黑色星期一的事负责 |
[05:31] | Well, no one, | 没有人 |
[05:33] | until you leverage Pastor Newell | 直到你向纽威尔牧师施压 |
[05:35] | to do us a huge favor. | 让他帮我们个忙 |
[05:37] | – What’s that? – An act of kindness. | -什么忙 -一项善举 |
[05:38] | But that’s not important right now. | 但那个现在不重要 |
[05:41] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:42] | I watched Airplane three times when I was on my coke-a-thon. | 我在互助会时看了三遍《飞机》 |
[05:45] | They really love that joke structure. | 他们真的喜欢那个笑话结构 |
[05:46] | – What the fuck is the favor? – What is happening? | -到底是帮什么忙 -到底什么事 |
[05:48] | Okay, okay, okay, right. | 行 行 行 好吧 |
[05:51] | You have to get Pastor Newell to get his puppet, | 你得让纽威尔牧师叫他的傀儡 |
[05:54] | 《纽约邮报》 教会与政府 | |
[05:54] | the governor, to pardon me | 那个州长 来赦免我 |
[05:57] | after I confess to masterminding Black Monday. | 在我坦白策划黑色星期一的事后 |
[06:01] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[06:02] | Come on, you guys know this is fucking brilliant. | 拜托 你们知道这是个好主意 |
[06:05] | – Look at this shit. – I don’t know, Mo. | -看看这个 -我不知道 老蒙 |
[06:07] | It’s a-it’s a lot of moving parts. | 这 这有很多不确定的地方 |
[06:09] | Yeah, it ain’t a slam dunk. | 对 这不是稳操胜券 |
[06:10] | But, you know, getting four people cleared of FBI charges | 但让四个真正有罪的人摆脱 |
[06:13] | for which they are legitimately guilty never is. | 联邦调查局的指控 从来都不是稳赢的事 |
[06:17] | But we all gotta be in. All in. | 但我们全都得加入 所有人 |
[06:25] | Fuck it, I’m in. | 去它的 我加入 |
[06:27] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[06:29] | Eh, no. I’m not doing that shit. | 不要 我不干那种事 |
[06:31] | Dawn, this shit only works if we’re all in. | 道恩 我们得全加入才行得通 |
[06:33] | No, I’m in. I’m just… | 不是 我加入 我只是 |
[06:34] | I’m not doing that dumbass sports hand thing. | 我不做那种运动场上的傻动作 |
[06:44] | Marcus, I can fix this. | 马库斯 我能解决这事 |
[06:46] | – Trust me. – How? | -相信我 -怎么解决 |
[06:48] | If you transfer $3 million | 如果你向开曼群岛的账户里 |
[06:50] | into an account in the Cayman Islands, | 转账三百万美金 |
[06:52] | we can sink that FBI bitch for good. | 我们就能让那个联调局婊子彻底完蛋 |
[06:58] | Hey, why don’t you call in sick? | 要不你请病假吧 |
[06:59] | You know I would, | 你知道我愿意 |
[07:01] | but today is the biggest day of my career. | 但今天是我事业上最重要的一天 |
[07:08] | That’s why I rushed over here | 所以我收到你的留言后 |
[07:10] | the second I got your note. | 第一时间就赶了过来 |
[07:10] | 真不敢相信你背叛了我 我以为我们是朋友 你毁了我心中的《歌剧魅影》 比莎拉·布莱曼跑调的替补还严重 请从你的谎言之网中放了我 基斯 | |
[07:11] | I genuinely like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[07:13] | The FBI are after us. | 联调局要来查我们了 |
[07:14] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[07:16] | All we need to do is pin it on a patsy. | 我们只需要找个替罪羊 |
[07:25] | I can fix this for both of us, | 我能为我俩解决这事 |
[07:27] | but you have to put me on the air. | 但你得让我上电视 |
[07:29] | Congressman Harris’ suicide note. | 哈里斯议员的遗书 |
[07:31] | Take her down, Lynette! | 降落 莱奈特 |
[07:32] | Oh, look at the numbers climb! | 看看这猛涨的数字 |
[07:34] | I know how close you are with the governor. | 我知道你和州长关系不错 |
[07:36] | You’re gonna ask him to do me a favor. | 你要请他帮我个忙 |
[07:56] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[08:01] | *Daisy, Daisy give me your answer, do* | *黛西 黛西 告诉我你愿意* |
[08:04] | *I’m so crazy all for the love of you* | *我全心全意地爱着你* |
[08:08] | *It won’t be a stylish marriage* | *没有奢华的婚礼* |
[08:10] | *I can’t afford a carriage* | *我买不起马车* |
[08:12] | *But you’ll look sweet* | *但你会看起来很美丽* |
[08:13] | *Upon the seat* | *坐在那* |
[08:14] | *Of a bicycle built for two* | *双人自行车上* |
[08:16] | *Or three* | *或三人自行车* |
[08:17] | Shut the fuck up, Keith! | 你闭嘴 基斯 |
[08:19] | You’re not part of this! | 这没你的事 |
[08:20] | I’m going to stick my foot up your ass! | 看我怎么揍你 |
[08:26] | Lenny, Lenny… | 莱尼 莱尼 |
[08:28] | – No! – Okay. | -你别管 -好吧 |
[08:29] | – I can do it. – Okay. | -我能行 -好吧 |
[08:30] | I can do anything. | 我什么都能做 |
[08:31] | Oh, hardy-har-har. | 呵呵 |
[08:34] | Let’s all laugh at the man | 我们都来嘲笑那个 |
[08:35] | who was panini’d by a supercar. | 被超级跑车撞成肉饼的人吧 |
[08:37] | So funny, I forgot to die. | 笑死人了 我忘了去地府走一遭 |
[08:39] | – We were just having fun. – Nobody’s laughing at you! | -我们就开个玩笑 -没有人在取笑你 |
[08:41] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[08:42] | Lenny, look, the only reason I’m here | 听着 莱尼 我们来这里的唯一原因 |
[08:44] | is to help you, help us. | 就是来帮你 帮我们 |
[08:46] | Shut up, Keith! | 你可闭嘴吧 基斯 |
[08:48] | There is no us! | 根本没有什么我们 |
[08:50] | Lawrence, your infatuation with this baby carrot of a man | 劳伦斯 你对这个小矬子的执念 |
[08:53] | continues to befuddle me. | 真让我无法理解 |
[08:55] | Well, this baby carrot of a man | 这个小矬子 |
[08:58] | is the only thing standing between you and the FB– | 是唯一在你和联邦调查 |
[09:01] | I think we need more firewood. | 我觉得我们得再加点柴火 |
[09:03] | Go get firewood. | 麻利地捡柴火去 |
[09:05] | What do you say, Keithy? Go on a kindling run? | 怎么样 小基斯 去捡个柴火吗 |
[09:08] | Sure. | 行 |
[09:10] | Oh, baby brother. | 老弟 |
[09:11] | What was it our grand-pare used to say here at Wolf Lake? | 爷爷之前在这沃尔夫湖经常说什么 |
[09:15] | You can’t say “Family man” without “Leighman.” | 雷曼一家亲 |
[09:20] | Yeah, he did, Len. | 他是这么说的 小莱 |
[09:25] | Hurry back. | 快去快回 |
[09:31] | How far away is this firewood? | 这柴火到底有多远 |
[09:33] | What firewood? | 什么柴火 |
[09:35] | The firewood that we told your brother we’re getting. | 我们告诉你哥我们要捡的柴火啊 |
[09:38] | What brother? | 什么哥哥 |
[09:40] | My brother Lenny survived Black Monday | 我哥哥莱尼活过了黑色星期一 |
[09:43] | only to tragically succumb to injuries | 但最终被伤病打败 |
[09:47] | right after the devastating and highly illegal yen trade he made. | 就在他进行了极不合法的日元内幕交易之后 |
[09:53] | Uh, no. | 不不 |
[09:54] | You said it. A patsy. | 你明明说了 替罪羊 |
[09:56] | No, no, I never suggested | 不不 我从来没有提过 |
[09:58] | that we leave him in the woods to die. | 让他在林子里自生自灭 |
[10:00] | We’re in this together now. | 我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱了 |
[10:03] | All the way… | 一条路走到黑 |
[10:05] | brother. | 大兄弟 |
[10:07] | *Upon the seat* | *坐在那* |
[10:09] | *Of a bicycle built* | *双人自行车* |
[10:15] | *For two* | *座位上* |
[10:18] | Thanks again for lunch. | 再次谢谢你请我吃午饭 |
[10:19] | Oh, of course. | 没事 |
[10:20] | You did take advantage of me a little bit | 你的确是有点占我便宜了 |
[10:21] | by ordering that seafood tower to go. | 点了那个外带的海鲜塔 |
[10:24] | But no, it’s fine. | 不过没事 |
[10:25] | I-I just wanted to thank you | 我只想谢谢你 |
[10:27] | for being my eyes and ears at TBD. | 在TBD集团为我把风 |
[10:29] | I mean, without you, I never would have known | 要是没有你 我怎么都不会听说 |
[10:30] | about Amerisavings. | 美国存储借贷银行 |
[10:32] | – We go back. – Yeah. | -我们可有渊源了 -那是当然 |
[10:33] | I was a security guard before you found me. | 在你找到我之前我是个保安 |
[10:35] | I think you mean before you blackmailed me | 你说的是你用 |
[10:39] | into giving you a job with the security footage | 我和道恩破坏雷曼兄弟办公室的监控录像 |
[10:41] | of me and Dawn destroying the Leighman Brothers’ office. | 威逼利诱我给你一份工作 |
[10:43] | Yeah, there’s-there’s your version. | 这是你的说法 |
[10:45] | And then there’s my version. | 我有我的说法 |
[10:46] | – Yeah, “Po-tay-to,” “Po-tah-to,” Yeah, yeah. – Yeah. | -半斤八两 都一样 -对 |
[10:49] | Which is why | 也正是因为这个 |
[10:49] | this next part’s gonna be a little difficult. | 接下来这部分会有些艰难 |
[10:52] | Why are you talking to me like you’re divorcing my mom? | 你怎么说得像要跟我妈离婚似的 |
[10:54] | – Just wait a second. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -你先等一下 -不不不 |
[10:55] | You sound just like my stepdad Sam | 你听上去就像我的继父山姆 |
[10:57] | and my stepdad Todd | 和我的继父托德 |
[10:59] | and my stepdad Jean-Pierre | 还有我另外一个继父让-皮埃 |
[11:01] | but without the Haitian patois. | 不过没带海地方言 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry, buddy, | 不好意思 朋友 |
[11:04] | but I gotta go away for a little while. | 我得离开一段时间 |
[11:06] | So that’s it? | 这就完了 |
[11:08] | Dad’s leaving! | 爸爸要走了 |
[11:09] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[11:11] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[11:12] | That’s why you’ve been spoiling me all day. | 所以你这一整天都这么宠爱我 |
[11:14] | I’m gonna miss you too, which is why I want to give you | 我也会想你的 所以我要给你 |
[11:17] | a little something to remember me by. | 一个纪念品 |
[11:22] | $30 in quarters? | 25美分装的30美元吗 |
[11:24] | Trust me, you’re gonna need every goddamn one of them. | 相信我 你会用上里面每一枚硬币 |
[12:02] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:07] | Hey, Yassir, what’s up? | 亚西尔啊 怎么了 |
[12:11] | What the fuck am I looking at? | 我他妈在看什么 |
[12:12] | Justice. | 正义 |
[12:13] | I came up with Just For Men first. | 是我先想出”只为男性”的 |
[12:16] | And now they’re gonna sue me? | 然后他们现在还反过来告我吗 |
[12:17] | I’m a tiny nonprofit men’s rights group. | 我就是个弱小的男性维权非营利性组织 |
[12:20] | They’re a soulless corporation, | 他们是个没有灵魂的大企业 |
[12:22] | profiting off the anti-gray female gaze. | 在女性反灰的注视下获取利益 |
[12:24] | Well, I’m gonna teach ’em a lesson | 我要让他们尝尝苦头 |
[12:25] | by syringing bleach into these Just For Men bottles | 我用针头在”只为男性”的染发剂里注满漂白剂 |
[12:28] | and then sneaking them back on the shelves just like… | 然后再偷偷放回货架上 就像 |
[12:30] | The Chicago Tylenol tampering murders of 1982. | 1982年的芝加哥泰诺杀人案 |
[12:31] | 1982年芝加哥市中心发生的毒杀案件 凶手将泰诺中的扑热息痛换成了氰化物 导致7人死亡 | |
[12:32] | Yeah, I got it, man. | 懂了 |
[12:34] | Except no one’s gonna die. | 但是这次没有人会死 |
[12:35] | I mean, they’re just gonna… not dye. | 他们只是不会被染上 |
[12:39] | D-Y-E, get it? | 染色 懂吗 |
[12:40] | Bet they go bankrupt once all their customers | 他们的消费者都变成这样了之后 |
[12:42] | start looking like this. | 他们肯定就破产了 |
[12:43] | You’re-you’re fucking with people’s look, man. | 你在玩弄人们的外貌 兄弟 |
[12:45] | It’s just not cool. | 真的不好 |
[12:46] | Listen, I don’t need your approval, | 听着 我不需要你的认同 |
[12:48] | but I could use a ride to 15 Duane Reades | 不过我可以让你带我去 |
[12:50] | in the tri-state area so I can restock these. | 三州地区的15家药店重新进货 |
[12:52] | Yeah, not gonna do that. | 我不会带你去的 |
[12:55] | So you wanna tell me what the hell this is all about? | 你能告诉我这他妈都是干什么呢 |
[12:57] | $3 million transferred | 一个你名下的 |
[13:00] | into an offshore bank account in your name. | 离岸银行账户里转入了三百万美元 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:04] | Transferred from where? | 从哪里转过去的 |
[13:05] | The AASF. | 非裔美国人奖学金基金 |
[13:07] | This is bullshit. | 这都是扯淡 |
[13:09] | Somebody must’ve just opened an account in my name. | 肯定是有人用我的名字开了个账户 |
[13:11] | In your real name, Aisha? Your identity is classified. | 用你的真名吗 阿伊莎 你的身份是机密 |
[13:14] | Not to mention all the security questions on the account. | 更不用说账户上的各种安全提问了 |
[13:17] | A ton of personal information we didn’t even know | 一堆我们都不知道 |
[13:19] | but have since verified. | 但是后来得到证实的信息 |
[13:20] | So somebody went through my trash. | 所以是有人翻我的垃圾 |
[13:23] | Or maybe tapped my phones. | 或者偷听我电话 |
[13:24] | And then they hired someone who looks exactly like you | 然后他们雇了一个长得跟你一模一样的人 |
[13:26] | to walk in and out of that bank in the Caymans. | 进出开曼群岛的银行 |
[13:29] | The evidence is overwhelming. | 铁证如山 |
[13:37] | And I want you to go fuck yourself. | 我希望你有多远滚多远 |
[13:40] | Let me guess, Aisha, | 让我猜猜 阿伊莎 |
[13:41] | you’re not coming to dinner with my folks. | 今晚你没法和我父母一起用餐了 |
[13:43] | I can finish this case tonight. | 我今天就能结案 |
[13:45] | Let’s fucking party! | 让我们嗨起来 |
[13:47] | Come on, how can I make it up to you? | 我该怎么补偿你呢 |
[13:49] | Name it. | 随你说 |
[13:50] | Let’s go away next weekend. | 我们下周末出去玩吧 |
[13:52] | Someplace romantic. No work. | 去一个浪漫的地方 不许工作 |
[13:54] | No work, done. | 不许工作 没问题 |
[13:56] | Waylon Washington. | 维伦·华盛顿 |
[13:59] | Oh, that motherfucker. | 那个混蛋 |
[14:01] | He’s the one that suggested we go to the Caymans, | 是他建议我们去开曼群岛的 |
[14:03] | and he made me run to this bank to get cashier’s checks | 也是他让我去这家银行取银行本票 |
[14:06] | so that I could be caught on the security camera. | 这样我就能被监控拍下来 |
[14:09] | What–it’s my boyfriend. | 怎么这样 他是我男友 |
[14:10] | Unfortunately, as far as we can tell, | 不幸的是 就我们所知 |
[14:12] | this Waylon Washington doesn’t exist. | 维伦·华盛顿查无此人 |
[14:18] | Of course he doesn’t. | 当然查无此人了 |
[14:20] | Just like the man who created him. | 就像捏造他的那个男人一样 |
[14:24] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[14:25] | You knew I would. | 你知道我会做到的 |
[14:26] | Yes, I did! Get in here! | 对 我就知道 快进来 |
[14:28] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[14:30] | So how’d you convince him? | 你是怎么说服他的 |
[14:33] | Did you make him think you were into him or something? | 你让他以为你喜欢他吗 还是用了别的招数 |
[14:35] | Yeah, or something. | 对 或者别的招数 |
[14:38] | Okay, well, anyway, | 好吧 不管怎么说 |
[14:39] | I’m just glad that the plan might actually work. | 我很高兴这个计划或许真的会成功 |
[14:42] | And I owe it all to my first love. | 我把这都归功于我的初恋 |
[14:44] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[14:46] | You want some? | 你想来点吗 |
[14:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:49] | I mean, you forget how good it is. | 你忘了它有多棒 |
[14:51] | And then you remember. | 然后你想起来了 |
[14:52] | Okay, sure, why not? | 行 好吧 为什么不呢 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:57] | Oh, Dawnie. | 道妮 |
[14:58] | You know, I really took to heart | 你那天晚上说的话 |
[15:00] | what you said the other night. | 我都听进去了 |
[15:01] | About me always making it about me. | 你说我总只关心自己 |
[15:03] | – Yeah. – You weren’t wrong. | -对 -你说得没错 |
[15:05] | Which is why I thought you would dig this plan. | 正是因此 我想你会喜欢这个计划 |
[15:06] | Because at its core, it is about me | 因为这个计划的核心 就是我 |
[15:08] | heroically sacrificing myself. | 英勇牺牲自己 |
[15:10] | Come on, let’s be real. | 现实点吧 |
[15:12] | Same Mo-Mo, just scamming everyone | 还是蒙蒙 为了实现你的愿望 |
[15:14] | into helping you get what you want, | 把所有人骗得团团转 |
[15:16] | and you get to be the hero. | 你还能成为英雄 |
[15:18] | This plan, | 这次的计划 |
[15:18] | like all my plans, is pretty fucking fragile. | 和以往一样 挺不堪一击的 |
[15:21] | I mean, look, Blair or Keith could fail. | 布莱尔和基斯可能会失败 |
[15:23] | – Or betray me. – Yeah. | -也可能背叛我 -是啊 |
[15:24] | And I’m really rolling the dice with this legal system | 我在等待豁免的时候 |
[15:26] | while I’m waiting for my pardon. | 真是在和司法系统对赌 |
[15:27] | No, no, no, any number of things | 不不不 老蒙蒙还是可能 |
[15:28] | could still go very, very bad for old Mo-Mo. | 会被搞得很惨 |
[15:30] | Yeah, but they won’t, ’cause they never do. | 不会的 因为你总能明哲保身 |
[15:33] | You know, you always seem to just keep running | 你看起来总是不停地 |
[15:34] | in between the raindrops, and the worst part is, | 在雨滴中奔跑 最糟糕的是 |
[15:36] | is when you take the fall, | 当你代人受罪时 |
[15:37] | you’ll be known as the genius behind Black Monday. | 大家就会知道 你是那个策划了黑色星期一的天才 |
[15:40] | My idea. You! | 明明是我的主意 被你抢走了 |
[15:42] | The motherfucker who got took! | 你这个被踢出局的混蛋 |
[15:44] | Yeah, don’t think I forgot. | 别以为我忘了 |
[15:45] | How could you, huh? | 你怎么能忘呢 |
[15:46] | I ate your fucking lunch! | 是我把你撂倒的[我吃了你的午餐] |
[15:48] | Oh, well, I hope it tasted like shit. | 我希望这滋味不好受[它尝起来像屎] |
[15:49] | You hope that your lunch tasted like shit? | 你希望你的午餐尝起来像屎吗 |
[15:51] | – Did ya eat it? – Fuck you! | -你把它吃了吗 -操你妈 |
[15:53] | – Oh, really? – Fuck you. Yeah, yeah. | -真的吗 -操你妈 没错 没错 |
[15:54] | Oh, okay, oh, we doing side-head now? | 行 我们现在要歪着头讲话了吗 |
[15:58] | This is it, this is the passionate discourse, right? | 这才是激情跌宕 坦诚相待啊 |
[16:00] | Oh, God, it’s kind of our sweet spot. | 老天 咱俩就喜欢这样 |
[16:02] | Yeah. Will they or won’t they? | 那是做还是不做 |
[16:04] | Why don’t they already? | 不如现在就做 |
[16:05] | – Why don’t they? – What the fuck? | -为什么不呢 -搞什么 |
[16:07] | What the fuck? What was that? | 搞什么 这是干嘛 |
[16:09] | What did–did you just say, “Why don’t they already?” | 你刚刚 你刚不是说”不如现在就做”吗 |
[16:11] | – Hey, uh, sorry I’m late. – I didn’t say do it! | -抱歉我来晚了 -我没说要做啊 |
[16:13] | K-Man, tell me you got it done. | 基斯 告诉我你把任务完成了 |
[16:14] | Yes, long story. Actually, short story. | 完成了 说来话长 其实也没那么长 |
[16:16] | Lenny’s still alive. | 莱尼没死 |
[16:18] | He took the fall, and now he’s dead. | 他做了替罪羊 现在他死了 |
[16:19] | – Wait– – No further questions. | -等等 -别再问了 |
[16:21] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[16:22] | You know, good old Keith, right? | 老基斯绝对靠得住 是吧 |
[16:23] | Shut the fuck up real quick. | 快给我把嘴闭上 |
[16:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:28] | It’s from Blair. | 布莱尔发消息来了 |
[16:29] | Let there be a God. | 救苦救难观世音菩萨 |
[16:31] | Come on. | 快看看 |
[16:34] | Blair did it. He got the pardon. | 布莱尔做到了 他拿到了豁免 |
[16:35] | Yes! | 万岁 |
[16:37] | Of course it worked. Your shit always works. | 计划当然成功了 你的鬼主意从来都行得通 |
[16:39] | Hey, don’t be mad at me ’cause I’m a genius. | 别因为我是个天才就对我发火 |
[16:41] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[16:45] | Well, now all that’s left is for me to sacrifice myself, | 接下来只需要我自我牺牲 |
[16:48] | like the tragic hero that I am. | 做个悲剧英雄 |
[16:51] | – Just go. – Seriously? | -快走吧 -真的吗 |
[16:58] | Hey, genius, not so super genius | 天才 别天才到 |
[17:00] | to leave your genius plan in permanent marker | 把你的天才计划永远留在 |
[17:02] | on your own window. | 自己的玻璃窗上 |
[17:05] | This is for my homies in the ghetto. | 这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们 |
[17:10] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[17:12] | You seriously need to stop doing coke, man! | 你真的不该再嗑药了 老兄 |
[17:14] | I just started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[17:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:19] | Parishioners, during that interval from our holy sponsors, | 教民们 在神圣的中场休息时 |
[17:22] | I had a revelation direct from the Lord himself. | 主给我以启示 |
[17:27] | God was so taken by this young man’s bravery | 这位年轻人面对烈焰恶魔的勇气 |
[17:29] | in the face of his flaming demons | 深深地打动了上帝 |
[17:32] | that he whispered in my ear to lift him up, | 于是主对我说 要支持他 |
[17:36] | which is why I just urge my dear friend | 因此 我敦促我亲爱的朋友 |
[17:40] | Governor Putnam to complete this redemption story | 普特南州长给这个救赎故事一个完美大结局 |
[17:43] | and fill the vacant seat by appointing Blair Pfaff | 任命布莱尔·法夫填补空缺 |
[17:47] | as the next congressman of the great state of New York. | 成为下一任伟大纽约州的国会议员 |
[17:51] | Oh, and the governor said yes, praise God. | 而且州长答应了 赞美上帝 |
[17:51] | – Wait, what? – That slippery fuck. | -等等 什么 -这个狡猾的畜生 |
[17:53] | He said yes! | 他同意了 |
[17:56] | Praise him. | 赞美他 |
[18:00] | Nice doing business with you, Congressman. | 很高兴恨你合作 议员 |
[18:04] | You’re still a monster. | 你还是个禽兽 |
[18:06] | Leviticus 3:21. | 《利未记》3章21节 |
[18:08] | It takes one to know one, you piece of shit. | 彼此彼此 你个垃圾 |
[18:10] | – Oh, hello, darling. – Can I get a picture? | -你好 亲爱的 -能拍个照吗 |
[18:13] | – Congratulations, Congressman. – Thank you. | -恭喜了 议员 -谢谢 |
[18:15] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[18:16] | As the new poster boy for conversion therapy, | 作为矫正项目的新代言男孩 |
[18:18] | you best not miss a single session, | 你最好别错过任何一次治疗 |
[18:21] | or I will hang you out to dry faster | 否则我毁了你的速度 |
[18:24] | than I did my own son-in-law. | 不会输给我毁了我女婿的速度 |
[18:27] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[18:33] | So nice to meet you. I’m such a huge fan. | 很高兴见到您 我是您的大粉丝 |
[18:35] | Hey, girl. | 姐们 |
[18:36] | You becoming congressman was not part of the plan. | 你成为议员可不是计划的一部分 |
[18:38] | Nope. | 的确不是 |
[18:39] | Did you get the governor to pardon Mo? | 你到底从州长那得到了老蒙的赦免吗 |
[18:40] | Well, I was following the plan, but then I realized, | 我之前遵循着计划进行 但后我意识到 |
[18:43] | why would I use my chip with the governor to save Mo | 为什么我要用州长的权力去救老蒙 |
[18:45] | when I could use it for myself? | 我用在自己身上不更好吗 |
[18:46] | Motherfucker. | 畜生 |
[18:48] | My mother always told me, | 我妈总告诉我 |
[18:49] | when something breaks, | 有的东西坏了就是坏了 |
[18:50] | you can’t always put it back together, | 再也不能完好如初 |
[18:51] | but you can use the pieces to move forward. | 但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活 |
[18:53] | Things between Mo and I will always be broken. | 老蒙和我之间一直有解不开的心结 |
[18:56] | I will never forgive him. | 我绝不会原谅他 |
[18:58] | So I’m just using the pieces he gave me. | 所以我要用他给我碎片 |
[19:00] | What about us, hmm? | 那我们呢 |
[19:01] | We’re partners! | 我们是合伙人 |
[19:02] | Dawn, it’s time for me to evolve into who you made me | 道恩 我该进化成你让我成为的那个人了 |
[19:06] | or maybe who I’ve always been deep down. | 或也许我内心深处一直是这样的人 |
[19:08] | Blair, you are not this person. | 布莱尔 你不是这样的人 |
[19:09] | You need to make this right. | 你得解决这件事 |
[19:10] | You need to use your new connections, | 你得用你的新人脉 |
[19:12] | and you need to get Mo that pardon. | 给老蒙争取到豁免权 |
[19:14] | I will immediately. | 我会马上着手 |
[19:17] | As soon as I solidify my standing in Congress | 等到我在国会里站稳脚跟 |
[19:19] | and a second term seems in the bag. | 并能稳稳连任之后 |
[19:24] | – Shit. – Does he wanna talk to me? | -见鬼 -他想跟我说话吗 |
[19:26] | No, no, he hung up. | 不不 他挂了 |
[19:27] | Why didn’t he wanna talk to me? | 他为什么不想跟我说话 |
[19:28] | Look, you don’t know this, but Mo was arrested, | 听着 你不知道这事 但老蒙之前被捕过 |
[19:30] | I don’t know, once when he was, like, 17. | 我不清楚 大概是他17岁时 |
[19:32] | So checkered past. No surprise there. | 曲折的过去 我也不意外 |
[19:34] | Which means if he turns himself in, | 也就是说如果他自首 |
[19:36] | this will be his third strike. | 那他就三振出局了 |
[19:38] | He thinks Blair’s gonna save him, okay? | 他以为布莱尔会救他 懂吗 |
[19:39] | If he confesses, he goes away for life. | 如果他自首 就得做一辈子的牢 |
[19:42] | But we’d be free and clear. | 但我们可以无罪逍遥 |
[19:44] | – Keith. – You’re right. | -基斯 -你说得对 |
[19:46] | – We gotta-we gotta stop him. – Damn it. It’s rush hour. | -我们得阻止他 -见鬼 现在是高峰期 |
[19:48] | How are we gonna cut through all this traffic? | 我们要怎么才能穿过这拥挤的交通 |
[19:50] | We can cut it with a blade. | 用轮滑就可以 |
[20:00] | – Hey! I’m skating here! – You’re in the road, you piece of shit! | -喂 我轮滑呢 -你在机动车道上 臭小子 |
[20:03] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[20:12] | Go! | 快开 |
[20:13] | What are you looking at? There we go. | 你看什么 我们走 |
[20:18] | Shit! | 该死 |
[20:32] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[20:34] | Dude, this shit really itches. | 哥们 这玩意痒死了 |
[20:36] | Oh, shit, what the fuck happened to my car? | 妈的 我的车怎么回事 |
[20:40] | My face is burning! | 我的脸好像着火了一样 |
[20:42] | And the fucking hair is falling off my head! | 这毛还一直往下掉 |
[20:44] | You didn’t wash the bleach off? | 你没有把漂白水洗掉吗 |
[20:45] | I was supposed to wash the bleach off? | 我还要把漂白剂洗掉 |
[20:46] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:48] | What’s with all this Just For Men? | 这些”只为男性”染发剂是怎么回事 |
[20:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:51] | – What’s-what’s…what? – Uh…what? | -那那那是什么 -什么 |
[20:57] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[20:59] | Buddy. | 哥们 |
[21:01] | I was looking for you. | 我找你来着呢 |
[21:02] | Jesus Christ, are you okay? | 老天 你还好吗 |
[21:04] | You’re the one I’m worried about. | 我更担心你 |
[21:06] | Seriously? Because your arms | 真假的 因为你的胳膊 |
[21:08] | are kinda all twisted up the wrong way. | 看起来转了180度啊 |
[21:11] | Blair fucked us. | 布莱尔坑了我们 |
[21:13] | He used his favor from Newell | 他用纽威尔的人情 |
[21:14] | to get the governor to appoint him to Congress. | 让州长任命他为下一任国会议员 |
[21:16] | If you confess, it’ll be your third strike. | 如果你自首 就三振出局了 |
[21:19] | You’ll never be free. | 你就要坐穿牢底了 |
[21:22] | This is it, then. | 那到此为止了 |
[21:23] | Yeah, time to go to Kokomo. | 对 该去科科莫了 |
[21:26] | For real. | 真的 |
[21:27] | No, this is it. I gotta turn myself in. | 不 到此为止了 我得自首了 |
[21:29] | For Dawn, for you… | 为了道恩 为了你 |
[21:31] | …for Blair and all the ladies back at TBD. | 为了布莱尔和TBD集团的所有女士 |
[21:34] | Too long I’ve just been running through the raindrops. | 这么久以来我一直在雨滴间奔跑 |
[21:37] | Well, it’s time old Mo got wet. | 是时候让老蒙湿身了 |
[21:41] | That went kinda sexual at the end, | 这话听起来有点色情 |
[21:42] | but I think you know what I mean | 不过我想你知道我的意思 |
[21:43] | in a “Cool guy line” way. | 其实这是句”酷帅小子”的台词 |
[21:46] | Totally. I’d stop you, but I can’t really move. | 当然 我想阻止你 但我真的动不了 |
[21:49] | It’s my time, Keith. | 到我的时候了 基斯 |
[21:50] | And you should really get both of those arms checked out. | 你真的应该去看看你的胳膊 |
[21:55] | Oh, yeah, I do not feel good. | 是啊 我感觉不太好 |
[21:57] | No, you shouldn’t. You got hit by a car. | 你不应该感觉好 你被车撞飞了 |
[21:59] | Yeah. Catastrophic pain. | 是啊 巨痛 |
[22:03] | And, Mo… | 还有 老蒙 |
[22:05] | You’re a shit friend. | 你真是个塑料朋友 |
[22:07] | – But you don’t deserve this. – Thanks, man. | -但你不值得这个结局 -谢了 哥们 |
[22:12] | Level with me, Doctor. | 跟我说实话吧 医生 |
[22:14] | Is there a cure? | 真的有治疗方法吗 |
[22:15] | Yes, but it’s gonna be hard. | 有 但会很难 |
[22:18] | You have a very bad case of homosexuality. | 你的同性恋程度很深 |
[22:21] | Worst I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最严重的 |
[22:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:24] | Lucky for you, I practice a technique | 幸运的是 我身怀绝技 |
[22:26] | taught to me by Pastor Newell Swafford himself | 是纽威尔·斯沃福德牧师本人亲自教授的 |
[22:29] | where, in phase one, we locate the trauma | 在第一阶段 我们找到 |
[22:33] | that separated you from your masculinity. | 使你失去男子气概的创伤 |
[22:35] | Can you recall any traumatic event from your childhood | 你能想起任何在你童年时经历的 |
[22:38] | that you might have suppressed? | 你可能压抑着的创伤吗 |
[22:40] | Not really. | 并不能 |
[22:43] | I was a pretty average Midwestern teen | 我就是个普通的中西部小孩 |
[22:45] | with a love for competitive a cappella | 怀揣着对无伴奏合唱团的爱 |
[22:48] | and a dad determined to beat that love out of me. | 还有一个下定决心要把这份爱毒打出我身体的老爸 |
[22:56] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:59] | …does that count as one? | 这算吗 |
[23:01] | He really died of heart attack | 他真的是在打你的时候 |
[23:05] | while beating you? | 犯心脏病死的 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:08] | Can you think of anything worse? | 你能想到更糟的事吗 |
[23:10] | No. | 不能 |
[23:13] | Uh, I guess now that we’ve located the trauma, | 我猜这就是你的创伤了 |
[23:15] | we can fast-track you to phase two, | 我们可以快速进入第二阶段 |
[23:17] | where we shock it out of you. | 就是用电击消除创伤 |
[23:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:20] | – Does that work? – Yes. | -那有用吗 -有用 |
[23:22] | We can shock any inconvenient trauma from your memory | 我们可以用电击消除任何你不想要的记忆 |
[23:26] | for $1,100 an hour. | 1100美元一小时 |
[23:28] | Well, money’s no object. | 钱不是问题 |
[23:32] | I am Agent Crandall. | 我是克兰德尔探员 |
[23:34] | I’ve taken over the former agent’s caseload | 我接手了之前探员的案件 |
[23:36] | due to the unpleasantness surrounding her, um… | 因为她周遭发生了一些不幸的… |
[23:40] | well, her. | 主要是她不幸 |
[23:41] | I have been tasked with putting this whole thing down | 我就被告知要尽快 尽量鸟悄地 |
[23:43] | as quickly and quietly as possible. | 结了这个案子 |
[23:46] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我来这了 |
[23:48] | I am Maurice Monroe, AKA Roland Madison, | 我是毛里斯·蒙罗 也就是罗兰·麦迪逊 |
[23:51] | and, uh, I’m here to confess. | 我是来自首的 |
[23:54] | I was behind Black Monday. | 我是黑色星期一的幕后主谋 |
[23:57] | So you architected an algorithm with black box, | 所以你用黑盒设计了一种算法 |
[24:01] | Trojan horse firmware that could backdoor | 用特洛伊木马病毒固件偷摸地 |
[24:03] | full kilobytes over baud while– | 达到满字节波特率 同时还 |
[24:04] | Yeah, bro, I’m a fucking nerd. | 对对对 我就是个书呆子 |
[24:06] | I always wear a Trojan when I go backdoor. | 我每次走后门都戴着特洛伊木马头套 |
[24:10] | Look, I’m behind the Amerisavings thing. | 听着 我是美国存储借贷银行这事的主谋 |
[24:12] | I’m also behind the TBD Ponzi scheme thing | 我也是TBD集团庞氏骗局的主谋 |
[24:15] | and the Jammer shit. | 还有詹玛集团的破事 |
[24:16] | I’m behind all that shit. It was all me. | 那些事都是我干的 都是我 |
[24:19] | So punish me. | 惩罚我吧 |
[24:21] | I made a lot of mistakes in my life. | 我这辈子犯了很多错 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:30] | I just, uh… | 只是 |
[24:35] | – You’re still laughing. – Oh, yeah, I just, um– | -你还在笑 -对 我只是 |
[24:39] | Twenty minutes ago, someone confessed to Black Monday, | 二十分钟前 有人自首了黑色星期一的事 |
[24:43] | and they had a far, far, far more credible story. | 他们说的故事远比你这更令人信服 |
[24:46] | So I guess you will just have to punish yourself. | 所以我猜你只能自己惩罚自己了 |
[24:51] | But I do appreciate | 但我很感谢 |
[24:52] | you stopping by so that I can now inform you in person | 你能过来一趟 这样我就能亲自告诉你 |
[24:55] | that the terms of your immunity deal have been fulfilled | 你的豁免交易已经完成了 |
[24:58] | and you are free to go, | 你可以走了 |
[24:59] | and I can officially flush this turd for good. | 我可以正式给这个烂摊子结案了 |
[25:02] | Wait a minute. Who-who confessed? | 等等 谁自首了 |
[25:04] | For this heinous act of financial terrorism, | 因为你犯下了恶毒的金融恐怖袭击 |
[25:07] | I sentence you to life! | 我叛你终身监禁 |
[25:08] | It’ll be okay. We can appeal. | 没关系 我们可以上诉 |
[25:10] | Looking like that! | 瞧瞧你 |
[25:11] | I think the permanent damage you’ve done to your follicles | 我觉得你自作自受造成的毛囊损伤 |
[25:14] | is punishment enough. | 已经够惩罚你的了 |
[25:16] | – Congratulations, Wayne. – Next case, please. | -恭喜 韦恩 -下个案子 |
[25:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Motherfucker got off easy. | 给这猪头逃过一劫 |
[25:23] | Ugh, men. | 呵 蝻人 |
[25:25] | Care to commiserate about this miscarriage of justice | 想不想一起讨论这个司法不公的判决 |
[25:28] | over a drink? | 边喝酒边谈 |
[25:31] | I have a fiance. I thought you knew. | 我有未婚夫 我以为你知道的 |
[25:34] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[25:36] | Six months, I’ve been reading feminist books | 六个月来 我一直在读女权主义的书 |
[25:38] | and going to Gloria Steinem talkbacks. | 去参加格洛丽亚·斯坦恩姆的聚会 |
[25:39] | I dressed like Frida Kahlo for Halloween. | 万圣节我还打扮成了弗里达·卡罗 |
[25:42] | Were you doing all that to sleep with me? | 你做那些是想和我上床吗 |
[25:44] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[25:45] | Fuck yes! | 当然 |
[25:46] | I-I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[25:48] | I know that you knew that I didn’t know shit! | 我以为你知道我屁也不懂 |
[25:51] | Fuck women! | 去他妈的女人 |
[26:11] | I dig the braids. | 我喜欢你的脏辫 |
[26:13] | Your prison bitch do ’em for you? | 你的监狱小弟给你编的 |
[26:15] | One of ’em. | 其中一个 |
[26:17] | You look good too. | 你看起来也不错 |
[26:19] | Is that my jacket? | 那是我的夹克吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, one of ’em. | 对 其中之一 |
[26:30] | Listen, I don’t want you to worry, okay? | 听着 我不想让你担心 好吗 |
[26:33] | I’m not gonna rest until I get you out of this fucking place. | 我不会罢休的 直到把你从这破地方救出来 |
[26:35] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[26:38] | Mo-Mo, you still don’t get it. | 蒙蒙 你还是没懂 |
[26:40] | I don’t need you to fucking save me. | 我不需要你拯救我 |
[26:43] | I don’t need you at all. | 我根本不需要你 |
[26:57] | God damn it! | 这他妈的 |
[26:58] | Fucking Roland or Maurice | 是那个罗兰或毛里斯 |
[27:00] | or whoever the fuck fucking honeypotted me, | 或无论哪个傻逼给我下了美男计 |
[27:03] | and I know ’cause I fucking honeypotted him! | 我知道是因为我对他用了美人计 |
[27:06] | – All power. – To the people! | -所有权力 -属于人民 |
[27:15] | When something breaks in life, | 有的东西坏了就是坏了 |
[27:17] | you can’t always put it back together, | 再也不能完好如初 |
[27:19] | but you can use the pieces to move forward. | 但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活 |
[28:07] | 黑色星期一背后的邪恶女巫 道恩·达西是如何精心策划了世纪金融犯罪 | |
[28:25] | 老蒙·蒙罗 老蒙公司创始人及执行总裁 | |
[28:45] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[28:47] | What, are you growing a tree? | 怎么 你在种树吗 |
[28:57] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[29:01] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[29:07] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[29:09] | Keith! | 基斯 |
[29:14] | That tracks. | 那个足迹 |
[29:25] | That tracks! That tracks! | 那个足迹 那个足迹 |
[29:26] | That tracks! | 那个足迹 |