时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[00:11] | One us should take a steamy shit in Mo’s car? | 我俩谁应该去老蒙的车上拉泡热腾腾的屎 |
[00:14] | Heads. | 正面 |
[00:19] | I believe you’ve already met my boss. | 你应该已经见过我们的老大了 |
[00:21] | I told you, I got you. | 我说过 有我呢 |
[00:23] | Mo, what the fuck are you doing here? | 老蒙 你他妈的来这干什么 |
[00:24] | If I could get you $25 million, | 如果说我给你搞到2500万 |
[00:28] | you think you might be able to abracadabra old Mo a job? | 你们能麻溜地给老蒙安排个活吗 |
[00:31] | Blair, a Ponzi scheme always ends badly. | 布莱尔 庞氏骗局总会以失败告终 |
[00:33] | We are doing this! | 我们就得这么做 |
[00:35] | So you’re the boy | 你就是那个 |
[00:36] | that Roger’s been golfing with recently, | 最近一直和罗杰打高尔夫的家伙 |
[00:38] | ‐ That’s me. ‐ Lynette, land the plane! | -就是我 -莱奈特 降落 |
[00:41] | So I’m working for you now. | 所以我现在为你工作 |
[00:42] | That’s right. You’re working for me. | 没错 你是为我工作 |
[00:44] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[00:45] | Just your help fucking Mo and the TBD group so hard | 只需要你帮我把老蒙和TBD集团往死里整 |
[00:47] | that they’ll beg for death. | 让他们生不如死 |
[00:51] | Monday, 12:24 P. M. | 星期一 中午12时24分 |
[00:55] | Hello Mr. Pfaff. | 您好 法夫先生 |
[00:56] | This is Congressman Harris’s secretary. | 我是国会议员哈里斯的秘书 |
[00:58] | Regretfully, the congressman is too busy changing the world | 很遗憾 议员目前忙于改造世界 |
[01:01] | to return all his constituents’ phone calls | 目前无暇亲自回复 |
[01:03] | personally at this time. | 所有选民的来电 |
[01:05] | But he thanks you for your support. | 但他感谢您的支持 |
[01:09] | So reading between the lines, | 所以言外之意 |
[01:11] | I think Roger wants me to call him again. | 我觉得罗杰想让我再给他打一通电话 |
[01:15] | Or give him a minute to respond to your last 11 calls. | 或是给他点时间来回复你之前的11通电话 |
[01:19] | And while we wait, | 既然等着也是等着 |
[01:20] | I invite you to feast your eyes | 我想请你大饱眼福 |
[01:23] | on the first ever design from my brand new fannie for Georgina | 我为乔治纳全新创造的首款设计 |
[01:27] | by Tiffany Georgina collection! | 蒂芙妮·乔治纳系列产品 |
[01:29] | Did you even listen to the message? | 你刚才听留言了吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[01:32] | You played it for me, like, seven times. | 你都给我放了7遍了 |
[01:34] | Tiff, everything with Roger was going so well. | 蒂芙 之前我跟罗杰进展那么顺利 |
[01:36] | It was really starting to feel real, | 刚开始感觉有点假戏真做 |
[01:38] | and now it’s just been nothing for weeks. | 现在几周了杳无音讯 |
[01:40] | He’s probably just busy like his girl said. | 可能就像他秘书说的 他很忙 |
[01:43] | – And the election’s in one month, right? – Yeah. | -还有一个月就要选举了不是吗 -对 |
[01:45] | Well, speaking of changing the world, | 说到改造世界 |
[01:47] | who’s ready to face the future of denim? | 谁想看看牛仔布的未来啊 |
[01:50] | Let’s listen one more time. | 我们再听一次 |
[01:52] | God, he never wants to see you again! | 天啊 他不想再见到你了 |
[01:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:58] | But you probably did do something wrong. | 但你确实可能做错了什么 |
[02:00] | Most likely in bed. | 很可能是在床上 |
[02:01] | I told you the penis‐‐ | 我跟你说过那屌 |
[02:03] | ‐ She’s trickier than she looks. ‐ She? | -她比看着要难搞 -她 |
[02:05] | Of all the things to metaphorically genderize‐‐ | 有那么多东西能比作男女 |
[02:07] | ‐ Blair. ‐ Oh, thank God. | -布莱尔 -谢天谢地 |
[02:08] | ‐ I need to talk to you. ‐ I need to talk to you. | -我得跟你谈谈 -我得跟你谈谈 |
[02:10] | I’m not listening to that shit again! | 我不要再听那段破录音了 |
[02:12] | You got dumped, homeboy. | 你被甩了 小伙子 |
[02:13] | But hey, quick question. | 不过迅速问一下 |
[02:15] | Have you gotten your next big idea, hm? | 你想到下一个大招了吗 |
[02:17] | ‘Caused we used all our Nigerian prince money | 因为尼日利亚王子的所有钱 |
[02:18] | to pay back Leighman. | 都用来还雷曼公司了 |
[02:19] | And now we are broke, Blair. | 现在我们破产了 布莱尔 |
[02:21] | I mean, how are we even gonna cover payroll? | 我们要怎么给大家发工资 |
[02:23] | I don’t know. Just tell the chicks | 我哪知道 就告诉那群小妞 |
[02:24] | that we got into a little mix‐up, but we’re on it. | 我们遇到了麻烦 但正在解决 |
[02:26] | Or you could tell the women | 或者你可以去跟那些女人说 |
[02:28] | that we’re running a fucking Ponzi scheme! | 我们在搞庞氏骗局 |
[02:30] | ‐ Whoa. ‐ Yeah, whoa, Dawn. | -天啊 -没错 天啊 道恩 |
[02:32] | Let’s just find an investor to keep us afloat. | 我们去找个投资者 让我们继续经营 |
[02:34] | Right now, we just need enough cash to cover the payroll. | 现在我们只需要够付工资的现金 |
[02:36] | And then what? Another investor? | 然后呢 再找个投资者吗 |
[02:38] | How many people do you plan to defraud? | 你打算诈骗多少个人 |
[02:40] | I told you this Ponzi shit was gonna spin out of control, | 我跟你说过 庞氏骗局肯定会失控 |
[02:42] | and we’d end up broke, in jail, or both. | 我们会落得个破产 坐牢 或者一个不落 |
[02:44] | We’re gonna get caught, Blair. | 我们会被抓的 布莱尔 |
[02:45] | I mean, what do we do when our earnings report is due? | 到了要交收益报告时 我们该怎么办 |
[02:47] | ‐ Sit on it. ‐ Eh‐‐Tiff is right. | -拖着呗 -蒂芙说得对 |
[02:49] | We just hold off until we can raise the cash, | 拖到我们筹到资金的时候 |
[02:51] | and then we’ll cook the books | 然后在账目上做些手脚 |
[02:52] | to make it look like there’s a profit | 使我们看起来在盈利 |
[02:54] | till I have my next big idea. | 直到我想出下一个大招 |
[02:55] | Companies delay all the time, Dawn. | 企业一直拖延时间 道恩 |
[02:57] | Maybe Tiff should be running this place. | 也许该让蒂芙经营这里 |
[02:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:59] | I’ve been doing a Ponzie impression this whole time. | 我一直在扮演庞兹 |
[02:59] | 此处应是蒂芙记错了 应为《快乐的日子》中男主角Fonz | |
[03:02] | Was that not clear? The Ponz? | 不明白吗 庞西 |
[03:04] | Arthur Ponzarelli? | 亚瑟·庞西雷利 |
[03:06] | Just let her have this. | 就让她这样吧 |
[03:07] | Guys, don’t worry. | 朋友们 别担心 |
[03:08] | All our money woes will be over | 当全世界看到我宝贝作品的那刻 |
[03:10] | the second the world sees a pair of these babies. | 我们所有的资金危机都会结束 |
[03:18] | Dungaree eyes! | 工装布眼镜 |
[03:22] | Not too much else has changed, you know? | 其实没什么大变化 |
[03:23] | Same menu binder. | 同样的菜单合集 |
[03:25] | But now it’s filled with actual menus, | 但现在夹着真正的菜单 |
[03:27] | and not everyone’s favorite prostitutes and… | 而不是每个人最喜欢的妓女 |
[03:29] | Oh, great. | 还不错 |
[03:30] | There’s‐‐there’s no more ‘tutes | 办公室里也不允许 |
[03:32] | allowed at the office. | 再出现”鸡”了 |
[03:33] | And we don’t call them ‘tutes anymore either. | 我们也不再管她们叫”鸡”了 |
[03:35] | We refer to them as victims of sex trafficking. | 我们称她们为卖淫受害者 |
[03:39] | Oh, well, you know what I call them? | 好吧 你知道我怎么称呼她们吗 |
[03:41] | A cab after I hit that shit. | 事后出租车 |
[03:45] | Uh, the powder room. Right over there. | 盥洗室 就在那边 |
[03:47] | Couple tweaks. | 稍有改动 |
[03:48] | It is now an actual powder room, | 现在是货真价实的盥洗室 |
[03:51] | and not a cute name for a place where we host coke orgies. | 再也不是我们吸可卡因狂欢的地方了 |
[03:53] | ‐ You know? ‐ Okay. | -你明白吗 -当然 |
[03:54] | Now let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你 |
[03:55] | The ladies love getting ready in there. | 女士们真的很喜欢在那化妆 |
[03:58] | There’s great light, skinny mirror. | 完美的灯光 显瘦的镜子 |
[04:00] | So if you’re gonna use it, remember. | 如果你要用的话 记住 |
[04:02] | No toots. | 不许吸粉 |
[04:03] | No ‘tutes. | 不许搞基 |
[04:05] | And no… | 也不许操 |
[04:07] | Victims of sex trafficking. | 卖淫受害者 |
[04:09] | Ah. Of course. | 当然 |
[04:11] | *Dungaree eyes* | *工装布眼镜* |
[04:14] | *Ugly frames are disguised with* | *丑陋的镜框伪装成* |
[04:17] | Blair, you gotta tell her. | 布莱尔 你得告诉她 |
[04:18] | ‐ I know. ‐ Fucking tell her! | -我知道 -快他妈告诉她 |
[04:20] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[04:21] | – Tiff. – Yeah. | -蒂芙 -说吧 |
[04:22] | Tiff, Tiff, Tiff. | 蒂芙 这呢 这呢 |
[04:25] | There’s gonna be no relaunch of Georgina. | 乔治纳不会再重新上市了 |
[04:28] | We don’t even own the name anymore. | 我们都不再拥有这个名字的商标权了 |
[04:29] | We had to sell it to Penney’s. | 我们不得不卖给了潘尼公司 |
[04:31] | You mean for pennies? | 你是说 为了赚钱吗 |
[04:33] | No, to J. C. Penney’s. | 不 是杰西潘尼公司 |
[04:35] | – That’s even worse. – I’m sorry. | -那更糟了 -我很抱歉 |
[04:36] | All that’s left is a bunch of pallets of Skants | 公司只剩下一大堆宽摆裙的运货板 |
[04:38] | that we couldn’t even give away. | 送都没人要 |
[04:40] | What do you mean, “There’s no Georgina”? | 你说”没有乔治纳了”是什么意思 |
[04:42] | I‐I’m Georgina. | 我就是乔治纳 |
[04:44] | You sold a human being? | 你贩卖人口了吗 |
[04:46] | Although that is ironic, | 虽然有点讽刺 |
[04:47] | considering how the company got its start. | 毕竟这个公司就是靠这个起步的 |
[04:48] | The fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[04:49] | I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 我已经不知道自己是谁了 |
[04:52] | I feel like Goldie Hawn in Overboard. | 感觉我就像《落水姻缘》里的戈尔迪·霍恩 |
[04:55] | Ah, the hilarious tale of a humble carpenter | 那个讲一个卑微木匠不停强奸 |
[04:58] | repeatedly raping an heiress with a head injury. | 一位头部受伤的女继承人的滑稽故事 |
[05:00] | She came to love him, Dawn, | 她后来爱上他了 道恩 |
[05:01] | and those children as her own. | 还把那些孩子视为己出 |
[05:02] | Tiff, come back. | 蒂芙 回来 |
[05:03] | Oh, no, no. | 别 别走 |
[05:04] | I’m not fucking done with you yet, Ponzarelli. | 我他妈还没跟你谈完呢 庞西雷利 |
[05:06] | Hey, where is the file room? | 档案室在哪儿 |
[05:08] | Were you not here when we converted that to a pumping station? | 我们把它改成哺乳室的时候你不在吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, you got a gym now? | 你们现在有健身房了 |
[05:11] | Oh, that’s great, because, you know, | 这太棒了 你知道的 |
[05:13] | I put on a couple pounds | 自从我放弃可卡因转而吃甘蔗后 |
[05:14] | when I went from cocaine to sugarcane. | 我都胖了好几斤了 |
[05:15] | ‐ A breast pumping station. ‐ Great. | -是哺乳室好吗 -好吧 |
[05:17] | We got a lot of working moms, | 我们有很多上班族妈妈 |
[05:18] | and they can nurse wherever they want, | 她们可以在任何地方去喂孩子 |
[05:20] | as God intended, | 如同上帝所愿 |
[05:21] | but if they want a little bit of privacy‐‐ | 但如果她们想要一些些隐私的话 |
[05:23] | No, I was actually saying | 不 我是说 |
[05:24] | where do you keep the files | 你把TBD商业活动 |
[05:25] | about TBD’s activities and whatnot? | 这一类的文件都存放在哪儿 |
[05:27] | You know, in case somebody asks, | 你知道的 以防有人问起 |
[05:28] | and you’re not around to give one of these dope‐ass tours. | 而你又不在 没法给人这种酷炫拽的参观 |
[05:30] | Okay, first of all, thank you. | 好的 首先 谢谢 |
[05:32] | ‐ Sure. ‐ I work hard on the tours. | -不客气 -我在这方面很努力 |
[05:34] | Of course. I could tell. | 当然 能看出来 |
[05:35] | But after Black Monday, | 但从黑色星期一后 |
[05:36] | TBD digitized all the files. | TBD把所有文件都电子化了 |
[05:37] | What, have you not seen the new server room? | 什么 你还没看过新机房吗 |
[05:39] | ‐ No. ‐ We gotta check it out. | -没有 -我们必须得去看看 |
[05:40] | It’s some Max Headroom shit. | 就跟《双面麦斯》里面一样 |
[05:42] | You need to get off my ass, Dawn. | 你能别烦我了吗 道恩 |
[05:43] | You know why you can’t come up with your next big idea? | 你知道你为什么想不出下一个大招了吗 |
[05:45] | Because you haven’t come up with your first! | 因为你连你第一个主意都还没想到 |
[05:48] | The crash! Amerisavings! The shit was on me. | 股灾 美国存储借贷银行 都是我的主意 |
[05:50] | Well, congrats on Amerisavings. | 恭喜你的美国存储借贷银行 |
[05:51] | What a huge success! | 好大的成功哦 |
[05:53] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[05:54] | Hey, hey, Dawn. | 道恩 |
[05:55] | Don’t beat yourself up about the Amerisavings. | 别为美国存储借贷银行那事责怪自己 |
[05:57] | ‐ That shit‐‐ ‐ Fuck out of my face, Mo. | -那件破事 -滚远点 老蒙 |
[05:58] | You are a junior analyst, remember? | 你现在是初级分析师 还记得吗 |
[06:00] | You wanna chat? | 你想跟我聊吗 |
[06:01] | Make a fucking appointment! | 先他妈的预约 |
[06:05] | And that is the tour. | 参观到此结束了 |
[06:24] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[06:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:29] | What a nice surprise. | 好惊喜啊 |
[06:30] | We were in the neighborhood. | 我们刚刚在附近 |
[06:32] | But is this a bad time? | 现在不是时候吗 |
[06:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[06:36] | ‐ I was just, um‐‐ ‐ Screaming into a pillow. | -我刚是在… -对着枕头尖叫 |
[06:38] | Don’t worry. I’ve been there. | 别担心 我也这样做过 |
[06:41] | ‐ Hey, sweetie. ‐ Hello! | -宝贝 -亲妈 |
[06:43] | ‐ He’s single. ‐ Mom. | -他单身呢 -妈妈 |
[06:45] | Ms. Darcy, I’m Marcus Duane Wainwright III. | 达西女士 我是马库斯·杜安·温赖特三世 |
[06:48] | Wow, aren’t you a mouthful? | 你真是可口满嘴吞啊 |
[06:51] | I mean that your name is long. | 我是说你名字很长 |
[06:53] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[06:54] | Marcus is head of the african American Scholarship Fund. | 马库斯是非裔美国人奖学金基金主席 |
[06:57] | And I was discussing chairing their art department | 我在讨论担任他们的艺术系主任时 |
[06:59] | when I told him who my baby was. | 告诉了他我的宝贝女儿是谁 |
[07:04] | And he’s been dying to meet you for a while. | 然后他就一直非常想见你 |
[07:06] | When I saw your “Babes of Wall Street” | 当我看到《华尔街宝贝》上 |
[07:08] | profile in the journal, | 你的个人资料时 |
[07:09] | I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[07:11] | You’re impressive. | 你很了不起 |
[07:11] | Needless to say, they did not do justice to your career. | 不用说 他们没有公平对待你的职业 |
[07:14] | Or my rear. | 或我的菊花 |
[07:15] | Ain’t that right? | 没错吧 |
[07:18] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:19] | You’re not wrong, though. | 不过 你说的没错 |
[07:21] | So, Dawnie, Marcus was asking me | 道妮 马库斯问我 |
[07:24] | what are your lunch plans? | 你午餐有什么计划吗 |
[07:26] | Um, swallowing a piece of gum in between meetings. | 开会间隙吞几块口香糖吧 |
[07:29] | Honestly, I would love to, but I just have so much work. | 实话说 我很乐意 但我还有太多工作要做 |
[07:31] | Ah, but this is work. | 但这也是工作 |
[07:33] | The AASF is looking for the right investment firm | 非裔美国人奖学金基金正在寻找合适的投资公司 |
[07:35] | to take our endowment to the next level | 把我们的基金上升一个层次 |
[07:38] | and I think you’re just the woman for the job. | 我觉得你正是我们要找的女人 |
[07:42] | I am flattered. | 我很受宠若惊 |
[07:44] | And a fan. | 我也是你们的粉丝 |
[07:45] | Um, but… | 但… |
[07:48] | I don’t think you wanna do that. | 我觉得你不想那么做 |
[07:50] | I mean, we’re too high risk of a firm for those kids’ futures. | 对孩子们的将来而言 我们公司的风险太高 |
[07:52] | But I would be happy to recommend another firm. | 但我很乐意给你推荐另一家公司 |
[07:55] | Another black‐owned firm? | 另一家黑人开的公司吗 |
[07:56] | Well, there aren’t any. | 那是不存在的 |
[07:57] | But there’s a guy at Bear Stearns | 但贝尔斯登有个人 |
[07:58] | who’s married to an African lady. | 娶了一个非裔姑娘 |
[08:00] | She’s South African. | 她来自南非 |
[08:01] | Pro‐Apartheid, but‐‐ | 她支持种族隔离制度 但是… |
[08:02] | Wow, uh, okay. | 这样吧 |
[08:04] | How about you just come and hear me out? | 不如你来听我讲讲 |
[08:06] | Worst case scenario, | 最坏的情况是 |
[08:07] | you make a new friend. | 你能交一个新朋友 |
[08:08] | It’s just lunch, Dawnie. | 只是午餐而已 道妮 |
[08:12] | Well. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | This rear ain’t gonna eat itself. | 反正菊花也不会自己吃 |
[08:15] | Feed itself. | 喂自己 |
[08:16] | ‐ They’re both weird. ‐ Yes, lunch, yes. | -听起来都很怪 -没错 午餐 没问题 |
[08:18] | ‐ Sure, I would love that. ‐ Great. | -当然 我很乐意 -很好 |
[08:19] | ‐ Lunch it is! ‐ Yeah. | -那就一起吃午餐 -好 |
[08:21] | Be right there. | 我很快就到 |
[08:22] | Girl, you call that flirting? | 女儿 你那是在调情吗 |
[08:23] | You better tighten up. | 你最好提高点标准 |
[08:25] | Wow. Look at this place, Marcus. | 看看这个地方 马库斯 |
[08:28] | And look at all these sisters. | 看看这些姐妹们 |
[08:29] | Ooh, my baby is doing it, huh? | 我家孩子真的很厉害 是不是 |
[08:32] | Ah, Ruth. | 露丝 |
[08:33] | ‐ Always lovely to see you. ‐ Oh. | -看到你总是很开心 -是你啊 |
[08:35] | ‐ I thought you were in jail. ‐ No, no. | -我以为你在监狱里 -没有没有 |
[08:37] | That was just a misunderstanding. | 那只是误会 |
[08:38] | Oh, I didn’t know the show was called | 我还不知道原来 |
[08:40] | America’s Most Unsolved Misunderstandings. | 这剧叫《美国最大误解》呢 |
[08:43] | Hey, brother. I’m Marcus‐‐ | 兄弟 我是马库斯 |
[08:44] | Duane Wainwright III. | 杜安·温赖特三世 |
[08:46] | A Morehouse man. | 一个高素质男人 |
[08:48] | Head of the African American Scholarship Fund. | 非裔美国人奖学金基金会主席 |
[08:50] | Yes, he’s taking Dawn to lunch | 对 他要带道恩去吃午餐 |
[08:51] | to discuss investing their endowment. | 同时讨论投资他们资本的事 |
[08:54] | Yeah, so. | 所以 |
[08:55] | ‐ Move along, playboy. ‐ Excuse me. | -闪开点 花花公子 -不好意思 |
[08:56] | Yeah, excuse you. | 是啊 你该不好意思 |
[08:58] | You guys do great work. | 你们干得不错 |
[08:59] | We do. | 是的 |
[09:05] | African American Scholarship Fund. | 非裔美国人奖学金基金会 |
[09:09] | So y’all robbing niggas now. | 你现在转而抢劫黑鬼了 |
[09:10] | No. | 不是 |
[09:11] | Actually, it’s not business. It’s a date. | 实际上 这不是工作 是约会 |
[09:15] | I hope you can handle his very large endowment. | 希望你能应付他的巨大”资本” |
[09:17] | I’ve moved on from medium. | 我已经对中等”资本”不感兴趣了 |
[09:18] | So I know I can. | 所以 我知道我可以 |
[09:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:31] | 清仓甩货 乔治纳 过气品牌 今日甩卖 | |
[09:47] | 请求帮助 任何帮助 | |
[09:50] | You know what? Yeah. | 来 这个给你 |
[09:53] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[09:56] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:03] | I can’t believe they put your partner’s white ass | 难以置信 他们竟让你的白人合作伙伴 |
[10:05] | on the cover of Jet. | 上了《杰特》杂志的封面 |
[10:07] | Well, it’s better than my black bush | 总比我的黑森林 |
[10:09] | on the front of The Journal. | 上金融杂志的封面强 |
[10:11] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[10:12] | my cousin has that taped up in his garage | 我堂兄把它贴在他车库里 |
[10:13] | if you ever want a discount on a muffler. | 如果你想要便宜购买消音器的话 |
[10:18] | But seriously, all the success. It must be‐‐ | 但说真的 这些成功 一定很… |
[10:20] | Dope. Well, it’s fucking dope. | 超爽 爽到飞起 |
[10:23] | ‐ Oh. ‐ Yeah. | -这样啊 -没错 |
[10:24] | I was gonna say isolating. | 我本来想说让人感到孤立 |
[10:27] | Well, uh… yeah. | 好吧 也是 |
[10:29] | Sometimes it would be great to hang out with other black CEOs | 有时能跟其他黑人首席执行官一起聊聊也很好 |
[10:33] | or female CEOs or black female CEOs. | 或女性首席执行官 或黑人女性首席执行官 |
[10:36] | Well, hey, | 听着 |
[10:37] | no one forgets those who were first. | 没人会忘记那些首开先河的人 |
[10:39] | ‐ Tell that to Rebbie. ‐ Who? | -把这话跟瑞比说 -谁 |
[10:39] | 迈克尔·杰克逊的大姐 1984年发行个人专辑《蜈蚣》 | |
[10:41] | Oldest Jackson kid. “Centipede”? | 杰克逊家族最大的孩子 《蜈蚣》 |
[10:44] | You got me. | 你难倒我了 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:47] | But for real, Dawn, that’s why we need you. | 但说真的 道恩 所以我们需要你 |
[10:49] | To be an example to our kids. | 为我们的年轻人作出榜样 |
[10:50] | The Fund needs you. | 基金会需要你 |
[10:52] | You are persistent. | 你可真执着 |
[10:53] | We haven’t even seen a menu, | 我们都还没看菜单 |
[10:54] | and you are already pitching. | 但你已经开始推销了 |
[10:56] | Think of how many lives you’ll inspire and change. | 想想你激励并改变了多少人的生活吧 |
[10:58] | We can announce it tonight at our mixer. | 我们可以在今晚的聚会上宣布 |
[10:59] | In front of the press. | 在媒体面前 |
[11:01] | I want our kids | 我希望我们的年轻人 |
[11:02] | to see your black face on that front page. | 在头版看到你黑人的样貌 |
[11:04] | Sorry, but I just don’t think | 抱歉 我只是觉得 |
[11:07] | we are the right firm for you. | 我们公司对你来说不合适 |
[11:08] | You keep saying that. Why? | 你一直这样说 为什么 |
[11:10] | I’ve seen your returns. You’re brilliant. | 我看过你们的投资回报 你们棒极了 |
[11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:12] | ‐ But‐‐ ‐ Who else should I trust | -但是… -手握三千万美元的 |
[11:13] | with $30 million worth of our community’s futures? | 黑人同胞的未来 我还应该相信谁 |
[11:17] | ‐ 30 what? ‐ Million. | -三什么 -三千万 |
[11:19] | Come on, Dawn. Do I have to beg? | 好了 道恩 我得求你才行吗 |
[11:23] | …phone calls personally at this time, but he thanks you‐‐ | 目前无暇亲自回复所有选民的来电 但他感谢您 |
[11:26] | ‐ Boss? ‐ I’m busy. And leaving. | -老板 -我在忙 而且要走了 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Just wanna know if you could sign my timecard. | 只想让您签一下我的考勤卡 |
[11:32] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[11:33] | No, just, uh, | 没有 只是 |
[11:34] | love what you’ve done with my office. | 喜欢你对我办公室做的改造 |
[11:36] | With the angles and the sharp‐‐ | 这些斜面和锐利的… |
[11:38] | all the sharpness. | 干净利落[同音词] |
[11:41] | Okay, well, I’m sure there’s some shit | 好了 我确定有些工作 |
[11:42] | that needs to be junior analyzed, so‐‐ | 需要接受初步分析 所以… |
[11:43] | While I have you, I just wanna say that, man, | 趁你还在 我只想说 老兄 |
[11:46] | I am really sorry that we got off on the wrong foot last year. | 我很抱歉我们去年开了个坏头 |
[11:49] | Do you mean when you sabotaged my job prospects | 你是说你故意妨碍我的就业前景 |
[11:52] | to manipulate me into working for you, | 从而操纵我来为你工作 |
[11:53] | so you could steal my wife’s birthright? | 好让你窃取我妻子与生俱来的财产 |
[11:55] | Yeah. That. | 没错 就是那件事 |
[11:57] | I was wrong. Okay? | 我做错了 好吗 |
[11:58] | But I think you and I both know that kind of wrong | 但我觉得你和我都知道那种错误 |
[12:01] | is exactly what you need right now. | 正是你现在需要的 |
[12:03] | I mean, Dawn’s gone all goodie‐goodie, and | 道恩已经变老好人了 并且 |
[12:05] | I would really love the shot to‐‐ | 我真的很希望能有机会 |
[12:07] | to make shit right with us. | 跟你重修于好 |
[12:08] | Believe it or not, I was starting to think of you as a son. | 不管你信不信 我开始把你当儿子看了 |
[12:11] | And I was starting to think of you like my father. | 我也开始把你当我爸看了 |
[12:13] | The one who died while beating you? | 那个在揍你时暴毙的老头子 |
[12:14] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[12:16] | Anyway, look, | 无论如何 听着 |
[12:17] | if you need an extra set of hands | 如果你需要额外的帮助 |
[12:19] | to get dirty, | 来做点肮脏交易 |
[12:20] | I am the wrong guy. | 我就是那个坏人[错误] |
[12:22] | ‐ What? ‐ Which means the right guy. | -什么 -意思就是对的人 |
[12:24] | Where you rushing off to so fast? | 你走这么快是要去哪儿 |
[12:25] | Out. And no thank you, Roland. | 出门 以及不用了谢谢 罗兰 |
[12:28] | Rollin. | 说得妙 |
[12:30] | Can’t get anything by you! | 什么都瞒不过你的法眼 |
[12:34] | Hello, Mr. Pfaff. | 你好 法夫先生 |
[12:35] | This is Congressman Harris’s secretary. | 我是国会议员哈里斯的秘书 |
[12:37] | ‐ Regretfully, the‐‐ ‐ Motherf‐‐ | -很遗憾… -狗日的 |
[12:42] | Hey, girlfriend. | 你好啊 女朋友 |
[12:44] | Keith, what the fuck are you doing here? | 基斯 你他妈在这做什么 |
[12:46] | Well, Miami kind of sucked me dry, | 迈阿密差不多把我吸干了 |
[12:48] | both from a money standpoint, | 从钱的角度而言 |
[12:50] | and from a “Getting blown on the reg” Standpoint. | 和从”被人口太多而干涸了”的角度而言 |
[12:53] | ‐ Ew. ‐ And Shira wants her alimony, | -恶心 -希拉想要她的赡养费 |
[12:55] | so long story short. | 所以长话短说 |
[12:56] | I’m here, I’m queer, | 我来了 我是基 |
[12:59] | unless you want the rest of the world | 除非你想让所有人都知道 |
[12:59] | to know that you are too, | 你也是这样的人 |
[13:01] | give me a job, bitch. | 就给我份工作 贱人 |
[13:03] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便你 |
[13:05] | You can be a junior analyst. | 你可以做初级分析师 |
[13:07] | Welcome back, fuckface. | 欢迎回来 蠢货 |
[13:09] | Keith? | 基斯 |
[13:13] | Mo. | 老蒙 |
[13:14] | Oh, I’m sorry, is it Antoine? | 抱歉 是安托万吗 |
[13:15] | No, no, no. Let me guess. | 不不不 让我猜 |
[13:16] | With the hair, James Brown. | 这种发型 是詹姆斯·布朗 |
[13:18] | ‐ Hilarious. ‐ Wait a sec. | -真滑稽 -等等 |
[13:20] | ‐ This isn’t Kokomo. ‐ Question. | -这不是科科莫 -提问 |
[13:23] | How’d you get out of prison so fast? | 你怎么这么快就出狱了 |
[13:25] | You’re not that white. | 你可没那么白 |
[13:27] | It’s almost as if you, | 简直就像你 |
[13:28] | cut a deal with some very powerful people. | 和一些非常有势力的人达成了协议 |
[13:31] | Question. | 提问 |
[13:33] | How’d you get your charges dropped so fast? | 你怎么这么快撤销了自己的指控 |
[13:34] | You’re not white at all. | 你可一点都不白 |
[13:36] | It’s almost as if you cut a deal with, uh, | 简直就像你和一些非常有势力的人 |
[13:38] | some very powerful people. | 达成了协议 |
[13:41] | Well, see you around. | 那回头见 |
[13:42] | Well, not if I see you first. | 除非我先见到你 |
[13:44] | Around. | 回头见到 |
[13:46] | Bobbled that one a little bit. | 刚才有点玩飘了 |
[13:47] | Yeah, well, you know, just getting my sea legs back. | 是啊 我才刚回来 没进入状态呢 |
[13:49] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[13:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:56] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[14:09] | Please. | 请 |
[14:10] | ‐ Please, please allow me. ‐ Oh, thank you. | -请 请允许我 -谢谢你 |
[14:13] | What? That’s mine. | 什么 那是我的车 |
[14:14] | Follow that cab! | 跟上那辆出租车 |
[14:18] | Oh! That’s so nice of you. Thank you so much. | 你人真好 太谢谢你了 |
[14:20] | They never would’ve stopped for me. | 他们肯定不会为我停车的 |
[14:21] | ‐ Hey, that’s mine! ‐ Okay, follow that cab! | -那是我的车 -好 跟上那辆出租车 |
[14:25] | Excuse me, I’m so sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 女士 |
[14:27] | Fuck you! Asshole! | 去你的 傻逼 |
[14:40] | ‐ Hey, man. ‐ Hey, hey, hey, shh. | -老哥 没付钱呢 -嘘 |
[14:42] | I’ll pay for both of us. | 我替那哥们一起结账 |
[14:44] | Here. Keep the change. | 给 不用找了 |
[15:04] | Stupid, stupid. | 傻逼 傻逼 |
[15:19] | What the hell is happ‐‐ | 这到底是怎么 |
[15:24] | Good to see you, Tiff. Bye. | 很高兴见到你 蒂芙 再见 |
[15:26] | Fine. Have a seat. | 好吧 你坐下吧 |
[15:27] | It’s a free country. | 这是自由国度 |
[15:29] | I was sort of on my way to a thing. | 我刚刚正要去做件事 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I’ll take a little advice, okay. | 好 我听从你的建议 好 |
[15:33] | I mean, because you do always seem | 因为你看起来总是 |
[15:34] | to do exactly the right thing | 每时每刻都能做出 |
[15:36] | in every situation. | 正确的事情 |
[15:38] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不好 |
[15:41] | So what’s up? Briefly. | 所以是怎么了 长话短说 |
[15:42] | God. | 老天 |
[15:44] | Things used to be so good, D. | 以前多美好啊 D |
[15:46] | I was Tiff Georgina. | 我曾是蒂芙·乔治纳 |
[15:48] | Girls wanted to be me. Guys wanted to fuck them. | 女人们想成为我 男人们想上她们 |
[15:51] | I didn’t give a care in the world. | 我每天无忧无虑 |
[15:54] | But if I’m not Tiff Georgina anymore, who am I? | 但如果我不再是蒂芙·乔治纳了 那我是谁 |
[15:58] | Who am I, Dawn? | 我是谁呢 道恩 |
[16:01] | Kind of all over the place. | 你这说的东一耙子西一扫帚 |
[16:02] | But let me try to cut through. | 但让我试着理理头绪 |
[16:04] | You’re not your name, or the family you came from. | 你不是你的名字 也不是你的家族 |
[16:07] | You never were. You are…you! | 你从来都不是这些 你是…你自己 |
[16:10] | And this is an opportunity | 这是一个好机会 |
[16:12] | to finally figure out who that is. | 让你彻底了解自己 |
[16:15] | Do your own thing. Forge a new path. | 做你想做的事 开辟一条新路 |
[16:17] | I have a lawyer friend who gave it all up | 我有一名律师朋友放弃了一切 |
[16:19] | to go to veterinarian school. | 只为了去兽医学校 |
[16:21] | Tiff. | 蒂芙 |
[16:23] | You’re so much more than just a Georgina. | 你不仅仅是乔治纳家族的一员 |
[16:28] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[16:30] | You are so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[16:31] | You can do anything you want. | 你可以做任何你想做的事情 |
[16:32] | ‐ I’m not just a Georgina. ‐ No. | -我不仅仅是乔治纳 -当然 |
[16:34] | I’m also a Pfaff. | 我还是法夫太太 |
[16:36] | It’s a simple rebrand. | 不过就是改个名的事 |
[16:37] | That’s not exactly‐‐ | 其实我不 |
[16:38] | And I already have a great name | 我还有个现成的好名字 |
[16:40] | that’s already a quality brand. | 已经是响当当的品牌了 |
[16:42] | I mean, Blair Pfaff is the Whiz of Wall Street. | 布莱尔·法夫可是华尔街奇才 |
[16:45] | You start with designer denim and the sky’s the limit! | 从名牌牛仔起步 前途不可限量啊 |
[16:48] | Pfaff Hotels, Pfaff Universities, Pfaff Steaks‐‐ | 法夫酒店 法夫大学 法夫牛排 |
[16:50] | Yeah. That’s what I meant. | 行吧 我就是这个意思 |
[16:51] | ‐ Try the medium Blair. ‐ Good luck. | -试试三分熟布莱尔牛排 -祝你好运 |
[16:54] | Pfaff Casinos, Pfaff Deodorant, Pfaff the Game! | 法夫赌场 法夫除臭剂 法夫游戏 |
[16:57] | 盖布·伊贡医生 强化治疗 指引心灵 | |
[17:08] | Come on, you son of a‐‐ | 点着啊 他妈的 |
[17:10] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[17:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[17:12] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[17:14] | Who’s Dr. Egon? Your new boy toy? | 伊贡医生是谁 你的新男宠吗 |
[17:16] | Who are you supposed to be? Investor Clouseau? | 那你这打扮是谁 糊涂投资人 |
[17:18] | I think the hat works. | 我觉得帽子跟我很搭 |
[17:20] | You think you’re solving a mystery here? | 你以为自己在解秘吗 |
[17:22] | You hit up my psycho father‐in‐law | 你为了钱 背着我去找了 |
[17:23] | Pastor Swafford for money behind my back. | 我的疯球老丈人斯沃福德牧师 |
[17:26] | He deduced we were what we… | 他猜出了我们两个有 |
[17:29] | were. | 有情况 |
[17:30] | And forced me back into conversion therapy | 还逼着我来找盖布·伊贡医生 |
[17:31] | with Dr. Gabe Egon. | 接受性取向矫正治疗 |
[17:34] | Dr. Gay Begone? Oh, God. | “基佬快滚蛋”医生 天啊 |
[17:34] | 盖布·伊贡医生 强化治疗 指引心灵 | |
[17:37] | Do you think he changed his name to that? | 他是故意把名字改成这样的吗 |
[17:38] | I don’t know. He’s the fucking devil. | 我哪知道 他就是个魔鬼 |
[17:40] | Roger, I’m sorry. I didn’t know he suspected. | 罗杰 抱歉 我不知道他怀疑了 |
[17:42] | Since Corkie gave us his card, | 珂琦把他的名片给我们了 |
[17:44] | I thought it was okay, but h‐how can I fix this? | 我以为没问题 但我该怎么弥补这事 |
[17:46] | You can’t. | 你没法弥补 |
[17:48] | You don’t know men like Newell. | 你根本就不了解纽威尔那样的人 |
[17:50] | He owns me. | 他掌控着我 |
[17:52] | ‐ But if I talk to him‐‐ ‐ Just let it go, Blair! | -如果我跟他解释 -到此为止吧 布莱尔 |
[17:54] | Just let me go. It was fun, but… | 让我走吧 之前是很快乐 但是 |
[17:57] | it’s done. | 都结束了 |
[18:00] | Hey. I’m really sorry to interrupt, | 不好意思插句话 |
[18:01] | but you said you wanted to know as soon as it happened, boss. | 但你吩咐要第一时间知道消息 老大 |
[18:03] | ‐ Mo? ‐ What’s with the hats? | -老蒙 -为什么戴帽子 |
[18:04] | Ran the numbers. | 我做了估算 |
[18:05] | Turns out that TBD | 发现TBD集团 |
[18:06] | can completely underwrite | 完全有能力资助 |
[18:07] | Congressman Harris’s re‐election campaign, | 哈里斯议员的连任竞选 |
[18:09] | so we’re good. | 没问题 |
[18:10] | Oh, no, shit. Is this the Congressman? | 该死 这位是议员先生吗 |
[18:12] | God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[18:13] | I know you wanted it to be a surprise. | 我知道你本想给他个惊喜 |
[18:15] | Please don’t fire me, boss. | 老大 拜托别炒了我 |
[18:16] | I got a bunch of kids and shit. | 我还要养家糊口 |
[18:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:18] | That’s why you’ve been calling me so much? | 所以你一直给我打电话就是为了 |
[18:19] | To tell me… | 告诉我 |
[18:21] | You wanna finance my campaign? | 你想资助我的竞选 |
[18:24] | Where would you net out on that? | 如果真是你怎么说 |
[18:26] | Well, I‐‐ | 我 |
[18:27] | I wouldn’t have to answer | 那我就再也不用应付 |
[18:28] | to that monster Newell ever again. | 纽威尔那个老魔头了 |
[18:30] | And we’d have a reason to see each other | 我们还可以光明正大地 |
[18:31] | during the daytime. | 在白天见面 |
[18:34] | ‐ Is this for real? ‐ It’s very real. | -这是真的吗 -千真万确 |
[18:38] | ‐ Let’s go celebrate. ‐ I would love to. | -我们去庆祝庆祝 -我非常乐意 |
[18:40] | But my bones are still doing that | 但我的弟弟还没恢复过来 |
[18:41] | post‐conversion therapy tuning fork thing. | 又是音叉治愈 又是性向矫正什么的 |
[18:44] | Yuck. | 恶心 |
[18:45] | This weekend? | 这周末怎么样 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 行 |
[18:55] | – Roger. – Pfaff. | -罗杰 -法夫 |
[18:58] | ‐ Congressman. ‐ Friend. | -国会议员 -朋友 |
[19:02] | Mo, thank you so much. | 老蒙 太感谢你了 |
[19:04] | I’m really impressed. | 你可真厉害 |
[19:05] | I mean, you’re doing the nasty with the Congressman | 你和国会议员有一腿吗 |
[19:07] | so that you can trade on legislation before it hits the street? | 借此在法案颁布前大赚一笔吗 |
[19:10] | That is some crazy shit, I mean, even for me! | 这太疯狂了 哪怕在我来看 |
[19:13] | You’re gonna kill everybody, Blair. | 你会干掉所有人的 布莱尔 |
[19:14] | I fuckin’ love it. | 我太爱了 |
[19:16] | Yeah, that is, uh‐‐ | 对 这是 |
[19:18] | – that is what I was doing. ‐ All right. | -这正是我的目的 -赞啊 |
[19:20] | We got hats on, we should go do something. | 既然我们都戴了帽子 一起去做点什么吧 |
[19:22] | ‐ Let’s go do hat stuff! ‐ Hat stuff! | -我们去享受点帽子乐子吧 -帽子乐子 |
[19:23] | Hats! I feel like we’re in a musical. | 帽子 我感觉我们就像在音乐剧里 |
[19:28] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 我这老腿 |
[19:29] | Are you ready? Now, don’t be nervous. | 你准备好了吗 别紧张 |
[19:31] | Just be yourself, | 做你自己就好 |
[19:32] | the embodiment of black success | 通过诚实努力的工作 |
[19:34] | that comes from honest, hard work. | 而取得成功的黑人 |
[19:36] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 这就是我 |
[19:37] | Now can we just get through this without describing me any further? | 我们能直接把这个搞完 别再过多介绍我吗 |
[19:40] | You’re my idol, Ms. Dawn. | 你是我的偶像 道恩女士 |
[19:43] | ‐ Oh, thank you. ‐ Can I have some money now? | -谢谢 -现在能给我钱了吗 |
[19:45] | I’m just playing. I’m gonna make my own. | 我只是在开玩笑 我会自己挣的 |
[19:48] | I didn’t even know it was possible | 之前我都不知道还有这个可能 |
[19:49] | till I read about you, so thank you. | 直到我读了你的故事 所以谢谢你 |
[19:52] | Oh, baby, sweet. Thank you. | 宝贝 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[19:55] | So now can I have some money? | 那现在可以给我钱了吗 |
[19:57] | Okay, Shontiqua, let’s get you to your seat. | 好吧 桑提奎 我带你去你的座位 |
[20:00] | See you out there, hero. | 一会见 英雄 |
[20:02] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[20:05] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | What the heck is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[20:12] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:16] | I’m a liar. | 我是个骗子 |
[20:17] | I can’t take these kids’ money. I’m sorry. | 我不能拿这些孩子的钱 对不起 |
[20:19] | I wanted you to be proud of me, and I came pretty close, | 我想让你为我感到骄傲 我也差点成功了 |
[20:22] | but I can’t do this. | 但这个我做不到 |
[20:24] | TBD is‐‐ it’s a fraud. | TBD集团 是场骗局 |
[20:27] | ‐ Hold on. ‐ Listen, I know you raised me | -等等 -我知道你希望我 |
[20:29] | ‐ to be better, to do good, to… ‐ To do whatever it takes. | -成为更好的人 去行善 -不惜一切代价 |
[20:33] | Good isn’t always what it looks like, baby. | 善并不总是表面的那样 孩子 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | Don’t you think I want things too? | 你认为我没有想要的东西吗 |
[20:39] | I want this art department chair, | 我想当这个艺术系主任 |
[20:41] | and I want my baby to run that fund’s endowment. | 我想让我女儿管理基金会资金 |
[20:44] | Even if you have to juggle a little bit. | 哪怕你必须耍点小花招 |
[20:46] | Mama, no. It’s not right. | 妈 不行 这样不对 |
[20:48] | You want to talk about right? | 你想谈谈对错吗 |
[20:50] | Was it right that I never had the opportunities that you had? | 我从未有过像你一样的机会 这样对吗 |
[20:53] | Was it right that you shattered the glass ceiling | 你能打碎职场天花板当高管 |
[20:56] | while I spent my life banging my head against the basement wall? | 而我一辈子在底层抓耳挠腮 这样对吗 |
[20:59] | That’s why I sent you to all those fancy white schools. | 所以我送你去读那些昂贵的白人学校 |
[21:03] | Now do you want to stand in front of your daughter one day, | 你希望有一天站在你女儿面前 |
[21:06] | envious of what the world had for her | 羡慕这世界给予了她 |
[21:08] | when it had nothing for you? | 却从未给过你的东西吗 |
[21:11] | Or do you want to go out there | 还是你想参加聚会 |
[21:13] | and get it for all of us? | 让咱俩心想事成呢 |
[21:18] | Damn, Mama. | 该死的 妈 |
[21:20] | You gangsta. | 你个黑帮 |
[21:21] | Where you hell you think you got it from? | 不然你这股狠劲从哪来的 |
[21:23] | Now get your ass up there. | 现在赶紧给老娘过去 |
[21:34] | Get this shit over. | 别再这样了 |
[21:36] | Just tell me you got something. | 告诉我你查到了些什么 |
[21:38] | And it better be something good, Ro, | 最好是有用的 老罗 |
[21:40] | ‐ or you’re done. ‐ Yeah, I know. | -否则你死定了 -是 我知道 |
[21:41] | Look, Blair is using Congressman Harris’s | 布莱尔正利用国会议员哈里斯的 |
[21:43] | insider information to front‐run the market. | 内部消息在市场抢先交易 |
[21:45] | ‐ Wait, really? ‐ Yeah, really. | -等等 真的吗 -对 真的 |
[21:47] | ‐ That’s huge. ‐ I don’t get this. | -很重大的线索 -我不太明白 |
[21:48] | If you know Blair did Black Monday, | 如果你知道是布莱尔制造了黑色星期一 |
[21:50] | why don’t you just arrest the motherfucker already? | 你为什么还不把那个混蛋抓起来 |
[21:53] | We have evidence that points to Blair and Dawn. | 我们有证据表明是布莱尔和道恩干的 |
[21:55] | But not enough. | 但还不够 |
[21:56] | That’s why we need you to help us | 所以我们需要你帮我们 |
[21:58] | catch them in something else | 抓到他们在其他地方犯错 |
[21:59] | so we can leverage that into a confession. | 这样我们可以利用这个让他们认罪 |
[22:02] | This has nothing to do with Dawn. | 这件事和道恩没关系 |
[22:04] | All right, this is all Blair. | 全是布莱尔干的 |
[22:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:06] | Why is she meeting with the AASF? | 她为什么和非裔美国人奖学金基金的人见面 |
[22:09] | Don’t tell me y’all are robbin’ us now. | 别说你们要洗劫我们自己人了 |
[22:10] | No, that’s just a date. | 没有 只是个约会 |
[22:12] | And after all the shit you’ve done to us, | 你对我们做了那么多缺德事 |
[22:13] | you don’t get to use the word “Us.” | 你不能用”我们”这个词 |
[22:15] | Our deal is Blair, not Dawn. | 我们的交易是抓布莱尔 不是道恩 |
[22:18] | Ro, if Dawn steers clear of wrongdoing, | 老罗 如果道恩没犯事 |
[22:21] | I’ll steer clear of her. | 我就不会动她 |
[22:22] | But if she doesn’t, | 但如果她犯事了 |
[22:23] | or if I find out that you’re lying for her, | 或者我发现你在替她撒谎 |
[22:25] | you’re all going down. | 你们全都要完蛋 |
[22:27] | For good. | 永不见天日 |
[22:30] | You really think you still have a chance with her, huh? | 你真的觉得你和她还有可能吗 |
[22:33] | No. | 没有 |
[22:35] | ‐ Yes, you do. ‐ No, I don’t. | -你就有 -不 我没有 |
[22:36] | ‐ Look at your face. ‐ I don’t think anything. | -瞧瞧你的脸 -我什么都没想 |
[22:38] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[22:38] | Wait, wait, wait, what about you? | 等等 等等 等等 你呢 |
[22:40] | How’s the new boyfriend? | 新男朋友怎么样 |
[22:42] | ‐ What? ‐ “What?” | -什么 -“什么” |
[22:44] | What? | 什么 |
[22:44] | Trying to play coy with me, girl. | 想跟我玩腼腆吗 姑娘 |
[22:46] | I know you got a new man. | 我知道你有个新凯子了 |
[22:47] | With the hair, your dress, nice shoes on. | 新发型 性感裙子和漂亮的鞋 |
[22:49] | Come on, tell me about him. | 跟我说说他呗 |
[22:51] | ‐ Well, if you must know… ‐ I gotta know. | -如果你非要知道 -我必须知道 |
[22:54] | It’s going really well, actually. | 其实进展很顺利 |
[22:55] | I don’t give a fuck. Are you joking? | 我才不关心 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:57] | Jesus Christ, I was playing. You kidding me? | 天呐 我耍你的 开什么玩笑 |
[23:03] | Checkmate, Lenny. | 将军 莱尼 |
[23:04] | Well, it wasn’t easy, | 不容易 |
[23:06] | but I am back at the Jammer Group. | 但我还是回到了詹玛集团 |
[23:08] | That’s my Keithy! | 这才是我的小基斯 |
[23:09] | Actually, the, uh, TBD Group. | 其实是TBD集团 |
[23:11] | I don’t know why they put up professional signage | 我不知道他们为什么要为一个临时名字 |
[23:13] | for a temp name? | 挂一个专业标牌 |
[23:14] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 毫无意义 |
[23:15] | Yeah, what the fuck is that? | 是啊 那他妈什么玩意儿 |
[23:16] | Not gonna matter for long. | 已经不重要了 |
[23:18] | To taking down the entire snake pit for good. | 敬我们永远打倒了那伙疯子 |
[23:20] | We’re gonna RIP TBD. | 我们要毁了TBD集团 |
[23:22] | And especially to… | 特别是敬 |
[23:23] | No Mo’ Mo. | 蒙蒙不在 |
[23:24] | Jinx! | 异口同声 |
[23:26] | ‐ We are so in sync! ‐ We really are. | -我们还真同步 -我们真的是 |
[23:28] | 百老汇音乐剧 讲述追求明星梦的舞者参加甄选会 | |
[23:28] | We’re like a chorus line in A Chorus Line, | 我们就像《歌舞线上》里的歌舞团 |
[23:30] | ‐ Which I saw… ‐ Five times! | -这个剧我看了 -五次 |
[23:31] | Jinx! | 异口同声 |
[23:33] | We really are so in sync. | 我们还真同步 |
[23:35] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah, I would’ve seen it more times, | -是啊 -是啊 我本来会看更多遍 |
[23:36] | but I just felt strange, | 但我觉得怪怪的 |
[23:38] | you know, going to the theater without my brother. | 你懂的 去剧院不带我兄弟 |
[23:41] | That must be really hard for you. | 你肯定很煎熬 |
[23:43] | You know, I actually have two tickets tonight | 其实我有两张今晚的票 |
[23:45] | to the new Andrew Lloyd Webber joint, Phantom. | 安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯新剧目《歌剧魅影》 |
[23:47] | It’s supposed to be kooky and spooky, | 剧说很怪异阴森 |
[23:49] | just like Andy Lloyd himself. | 就像安迪·劳埃德本人 |
[23:50] | You wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[23:52] | ‐ Y‐‐oh, you’re inviting me? ‐ Yeah. | -你在邀请我吗 -是啊 |
[23:54] | Come on, I’ll let you keep both playbills. | 我会把两张演出节目单都给你 |
[24:03] | – Twist my arm! – All right, come on. | -你逼我呀 -别闹了 拜托 |
[24:04] | You’re coming with me to the theater. | 你得跟我一起去剧院 |
[24:06] | Now, let me just get my theater cape. | 那我先拿上我的剧院斗篷 |
[24:08] | – Yeah. – And, uh, I’ll meet you there. | -好 -我们到那里会合 |
[24:09] | – All right, hey, uh– – Let me take that. | -好了 -给我这个 |
[24:10] | There you go. Thank you. | 给 谢谢 |
[24:13] | Ah, how ’bout that? | 真不错啊 |
[24:14] | A surprise Andrew Lloyd Webber ticket. | 一张安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的惊喜票 |
[24:18] | Phantom of the Opera. | 《歌剧魅影》 |
[24:31] | No mo’ Mo. Jinx. | 蒙蒙不在 异口同声 |
[24:37] | We’re so in sync. | 我们还真同步 |
[24:38] | Going out? | 要出去吗 |
[24:39] | Nice night, I assume. | 今晚天气不错吧 |
[24:42] | You think you’ll walk? | 你会走着去吗 |
[24:43] | Or skip? | 还是跳着去 |
[24:45] | How do you plan on using your legs? | 你打算怎么用你的腿 |
[24:47] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[24:48] | If that coin toss had gone different, | 如果扔硬币的结果不一样 |
[24:51] | you’d be in this chair. | 坐在这张椅子上的就是你 |
[24:52] | That’s not fair, Lenny. | 这么说不公平 莱尼 |
[24:54] | I haven’t been out since your… | 我很久没有出去了 自从你… |
[24:57] | our incident befell you–us. | 我们遭遇了这种意外 |
[25:00] | Come on, Phantom of the Opera | 拜托 《歌剧魅影》 |
[25:02] | is supposed to be transcendent. | 是一部伟大的歌剧 |
[25:04] | It’s about this guy who gets so brutally disfigured | 讲述了一个极其丑陋畸形的人 |
[25:07] | that no one wants to be around him. | 没有人敢接近他 |
[25:09] | It– | 这… |
[25:10] | B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B. | 呜呜呜呜呜呜 |
[25:12] | What is that? | 搞什么 |
[25:13] | Oh, that’s just me weeping. | 那只是我在呜咽 |
[25:16] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[25:18] | Look, I’ll grab a hot dog to blend for you | 听着 我回来时给你带 |
[25:21] | on my way back. Okay? | 热狗打糊糊吃 好吗 |
[25:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:37] | B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B. | 呜呜呜呜呜呜呜 |
[25:41] | B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B. | 呜呜呜呜呜 |
[25:47] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[25:50] | Gently. | 轻轻的 |
[25:53] | Night unfurls its splendor. | 夜晚展开了它的华服 |
[25:59] | Grasp it. | 抓住它 |
[26:02] | Sense it. | 感受它 |
[26:04] | Tremulous and tender. | 颤栗而轻柔 |
[26:10] | Hearing is believing. | 倾听便是信念 |
[26:15] | Music is deceiving. | 音乐可能欺骗 |
[26:19] | Hard as lightning, | 如闪电般强烈 |
[26:21] | soft as candlelight. | 似烛光般温柔 |
[26:26] | Dare you trust | 你是否敢相信 |
[26:29] | the music of the night? | 这夜之乐章 |
[26:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[26:44] | Oh, hey. Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:45] | – You’re in early. – Well, you know, | -你来得很早啊 -你知道的 |
[26:46] | – Life of a junior analyst. – Yeah. | -初级分析师只能这样 -是啊 |
[26:50] | What’s up, fuckers? | 你们好 鸡巴脸 |
[26:51] | – What in the bald fuck? – Dawnie. | -搞什么鬼 -道妮 |
[26:53] | Who let Keith sneak back in my ass? | 谁让基斯溜回来的 |
[26:55] | It’s good to see you too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry, he’s a sad man. | 很抱歉 他很难过 |
[26:57] | He needed a job, and we’re all family here, right? | 他需要一个活 我们都是家人嘛 |
[27:01] | The band is back together. | 江湖重聚了 |
[27:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:04] | A toast. | 举杯致敬 |
[27:05] | – To my best friends. – Where are they? | -敬我最好的朋友 -在哪儿呢 |
[27:08] | I–the implication was– | 我…我的意思是 |
[27:09] | And to the children of our future. | 以及我们未来的孩子 |
[27:12] | Wait, you took that AASF money? | 等等 你拿了奖学金基金的钱吗 |
[27:14] | And to the man responsible | 以及敬想出TBD集团 |
[27:15] | for TBD’s next big idea, | 下一个大招的男人 |
[27:17] | who’s going to put that AASF money to good use, me! | 他会好好利用这笔奖学金基金的钱 也就是我 |
[27:22] | Ah. L’Chaim. | 为了生命 |
[27:24] | – L’Chaim. – L’Chaim. | -为了生命 -为了生命 |