| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | You want to buy up retail banks | 你想收购零售银行 | 
| [00:10] | to gamble on the stock market. | 花在股市的赌博上 | 
| [00:11] | Amerisavings & Loan. | 美国存储借贷银行 | 
| [00:13] | The other congressmen won’t even take a piss | 如果没有哈里斯允许 其他国会议员 | 
| [00:15] | without Harris’ approval. | 更是会不屑一顾 | 
| [00:16] | How’s your side of the deal going? | 你那边怎么样了 | 
| [00:17] | I’m a fuckin’ whiz at politics too. | 我他妈也是个政治奇才 | 
| [00:19] | Is it me, | 只有我这么觉得 | 
| [00:20] | or is an all-female workplace extremely hostile? | 还是全女性的公司对男人特别有敌意 | 
| [00:23] | I was thinking the same thing, my man. | 我也在考虑同样的问题 伙计 | 
| [00:25] | I told you, man. I’m done. | 我说过了 我不干了 | 
| [00:26] | I’m going to Kokomo. | 我要去科科莫 | 
| [00:27] | Airport. | 机场 | 
| [00:39] | Open it. | 打开看看 | 
| [00:41] | Jesus! | 老天 | 
| [00:41] | – Ugh, gross. – No shit, Wayne. | -恶心死了 -没错 韦恩 | 
| [00:43] | We got hit with an anonymous sexual harassment complaint. | 有人匿名举报了性骚扰 | 
| [00:46] | Apparently, the women in this office | 很明显 这办公室里的女性 | 
| [00:47] | don’t want to look at that shit, | 都不想看那劳什子 | 
| [00:49] | and neither do I. | 我也不想 | 
| [00:50] | It wasn’t me. | 绝对不是我 | 
| [00:52] | Buddy, come on. | 得了吧 伙计 | 
| [00:53] | Congress is hours from passing deregulation. | 国会还有几个小时就要通过解除管制了 | 
| [00:56] | We’re about to amass generational wealth. | 我们就要积累养活几代人的财富了 | 
| [00:58] | You’ll be able to set up your kids’ kids’ kids. | 你们都能帮你们的曾辈立业了 | 
| [01:01] | If I ever get to see them again. | 前提是我还能见到他们 | 
| [01:02] | My ex-wife’s fucking me in the ass. | 我前妻把我坑惨了 | 
| [01:03] | And she’s not letting him visit his kids. | 而且她还不让他去看孩子 | 
| [01:06] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你们以为这是什么玩笑吗 | 
| [01:08] | If the SEC catches wind of any shenanigans here, | 要是证交会听到这里恶作剧的一点风声 | 
| [01:10] | they will void our Amerisavings deal. | 他们就会取消我们美国存储银行的交易 | 
| [01:12] | All because you two punch lines | 就因为你们两个笑话 | 
| [01:13] | couldn’t keep your zingers off the Xerox. | 忍不住非要复印自己的屌 | 
| [01:15] | – I’m not a punch line. – It wasn’t my zinger. | -我不是笑话 -那不是我的屌 | 
| [01:17] | Get this through your un-thick dicks: | 你们俩小鸡仔给我听清楚了 | 
| [01:19] | the boys’ club is officially over. | 男孩俱乐部正式解散 | 
| [01:21] | We run this shit now. | 现在是我们管事了 | 
| [01:22] | Mo is gone, and he is not coming back. | 老蒙走了 不会回来了 | 
| [01:25] | Until? | 直到 | 
| [01:26] | Mo’s not coming back until… | 老蒙不会回来了 直到 | 
| [01:28] | – Never! – All right. | -再也不会 -好吧 | 
| [01:29] | At least we’ll get more lines… | 至少我们能有更多分成[条] | 
| [01:32] | of coke. | 可卡因 | 
| [01:33] | That’s the spirit. All right, now come on. | 就是这样 好了 不闹了 | 
| [01:35] | And to protect the firm, we’ve got to send | 为了保护公司 我们要 | 
| [01:37] | one of you two pervs to the Rubber Room. | 送你们俩变态中的一个去橡胶室 | 
| [01:38] | The “Rub her” Room? Yes, please. | “揉她房” 我很愿意 | 
| [01:40] | Wait, is that where they test Trojans? Yes! | 等等 就是测试木马病毒的房间吗 太好了 | 
| [01:43] | The Rubber Room is detention for degenerate traders. | 橡胶室是关押恶劣交易员的拘留所 | 
| [01:46] | They take your dignity | 他们会扣押你们的尊严 | 
| [01:47] | and your trading license for a month. | 还有交易执照整整一个月 | 
| [01:49] | I-I swear, it wasn’t me. | 我发誓 不是我 | 
| [01:51] | For religious reasons, I braid my pubic hair. | 因为宗教原因 我把阴毛都编成小辫了 | 
| [01:53] | Yeah. My circumcision scar runs up through my butthole. | 我割包皮的疤一直到菊花那边呢 | 
| [01:56] | – Way up there. – Mid-back. | -一直到那里 -到中后部 | 
| [01:57] | – All right. – No. | -好吧 -不行 | 
| [01:58] | You’ve got until close to fess up, | 到下班之前你们最好说实话 | 
| [02:00] | or you’re both going. | 不然你们就一起去 | 
| [02:01] | In the meantime, you’re gonna go out there, | 与此同时 你们给我滚到外面 | 
| [02:03] | and you’re gonna apologize | 跟这个办公室的 | 
| [02:04] | to every single woman in this office. | 所有女性挨个道歉 | 
| [02:06] | And until you do, | 在你们招供之前 | 
| [02:08] | Dawn is not going to let you out of our sight. | 道恩不会让你们脱离我们的视线 | 
| [02:11] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在失陪一下 | 
| [02:14] | I have actual Work to do. | 我有真正的工作要做 | 
| [02:25] | – Janet. Linda. – Blair! | -珍妮特 琳达 -布莱尔 | 
| [02:28] | Terri. | 特丽 | 
| [02:28] | – Blair! – What? | -布莱尔 -怎么了 | 
| [02:30] | How the fuck are you going golfing again? | 你他妈的怎么又要去打高尔夫 | 
| [02:32] | We’re supposed to be running this place together. | 我们说好了一起经营这个地方 | 
| [02:34] | Everything I do is for this company. | 我做的每一件事都是为了这个公司 | 
| [02:36] | Do you think I wanna go to the Met Gala? | 你觉得我真的愿意参加大都会慈善舞会吗 | 
| [02:38] | Do you think I wanna get slimed | 你觉得我想浑身滑溜溜地出现在 | 
| [02:39] | on You Can’t Do That on Television on television? | 《你不能在电视里干这件事》节目里吗 | 
| [02:41] | Do you think I want my MTV? | 你觉得我想有音乐电视频道吗 | 
| [02:42] | I don’t, but I said it in that commercial, | 我不想 但我在那个广告里说过了 | 
| [02:44] | because publicity is good for TBD. | 因为媒体曝光对TBD集团有好处 | 
| [02:45] | – I get the structure. – I wish you were a White man. | -我明白你的意思 -我真希望你是个白人男子 | 
| [02:49] | Harris asked me to swing the old bats | 哈里斯要我和他 | 
| [02:51] | with him and some congressmen | 以及国会议员们再打几杆 | 
| [02:52] | before they head back to D.C. for the vote this afternoon. | 趁他们下午回华盛顿投票前 | 
| [02:54] | What was I supposed to say? No? | 我还能怎么说 拒绝他吗 | 
| [02:55] | Well, did you at least sign the Amerisavings contracts | 那你至少签一下你桌子上那份 | 
| [02:58] | on your desk? | 美国存储借贷银行的合同吧 | 
| [02:59] | Mm, I didn’t see any contracts. | 我没看到任何合同 | 
| [03:00] | Maybe they got lost under Tiff’s shit, | 也许合同淹没在了蒂芙的破烂里 | 
| [03:02] | because you let her convert your office into an atelier | 因为你让她把你的办公室变成了一间艺廊 | 
| [03:05] | for her shit attempt at a shit Georgina relaunch! | 让她为乔治纳重新上市做那些操蛋尝试 | 
| [03:09] | I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 我错了 | 
| [03:10] | And as soon as this vote is over, I am back here for good. | 只要这个投票一结束 我一定回来不走了 | 
| [03:13] | But until then, | 但在那之前 | 
| [03:15] | can you just forge my signature? | 你能模仿一下我的签名吗 | 
| [03:16] | I can’t be late for “Teatime”. | 我不能在下午茶的时候迟到 | 
| [03:18] | Apparently, drinking tea is a huge part of golf. | 明显 喝茶是高尔夫的一个重要环节 | 
| [03:21] | How have you not learned more about the game? | 你怎么这么久了还屁也不懂 | 
| [03:23] | Just… just fucking go. | 快他妈走吧 | 
| [03:25] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 | 
| [03:26] | I’ll be back tonight for the vote party. | 今晚的投票派对我一定回来 | 
| [03:27] | Fore! | 看球 | 
| [03:32] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 | 
| [03:37] | Guy, just admit that this is your guy, | 老弟 你就承认它是你的老弟 | 
| [03:40] | and I will convince Dawn to take it easy on you, | 我会说服道恩对你下手轻点 | 
| [03:42] | but there is no reason | 但是根本没必要 | 
| [03:44] | that both of us should get sent to the Rubber Room for this. | 因为这事 把我们两个都送去橡胶室 | 
| [03:47] | Can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 | 
| [03:48] | This is a frame job. | 有人陷害我们 | 
| [03:50] | We’re the last men here, and they want us out. | 我们是仅剩的男职员 她们想赶我们走 | 
| [03:51] | It’s so obvious. | 这也太明显了 | 
| [03:53] | Or women don’t like unsolicited penis photographs. | 也许是女人们不喜欢来路不明的丁丁照片 | 
| [03:56] | There’s got to be a punchier way to say that. | 应该有更一语双关的搞笑说法 | 
| [03:59] | It is a mouthful. | 是挺拗口的 | 
| [04:00] | No, and that’s my point. | 不 我正是这个意思 | 
| [04:02] | We need to respect that the culture in the office, | 我们应该去尊重办公室里的文化 | 
| [04:04] | it’s changed, and in that change… | 已经改变了 而且这种改变 | 
| [04:06] | Offices don’t have culture. | 办公室里根本没有文化 | 
| [04:08] | Puerto Ricans, yogurt, Boy George’s club. | 波多黎各人 酸奶 乔治男孩俱乐部 | 
| [04:10] | Those have culture. | 那些地方有文化 | 
| [04:11] | Now, here’s my plan. | 现在 我有一个计划 | 
| [04:13] | We’re gonna ask around | 我们去四处打听 | 
| [04:14] | and find out which chick made the complaint, | 找到那个投诉我们的小妞儿 | 
| [04:16] | and then we’ll apologize. | 然后向她道歉 | 
| [04:18] | Progress. That’s What I like. | 你进步了 我喜欢 | 
| [04:20] | And then, when she least expects it, | 然后 在她万万没想到之时 | 
| [04:22] | We’ll exact our revenge | 我们开始复仇 | 
| [04:23] | and send that snitching bitch to the Rubber Room. | 把那个打小报告的贱人送去橡胶室 | 
| [04:35] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这地方做的改造 | 
| [04:36] | Yeah, Tiff really ripped her parents’ apartment | 是啊 蒂芙真把她父母的公寓拆到 | 
| [04:38] | down to the studs. | 只剩墙板[裸体猛男]了 | 
| [04:40] | And speaking of ripped studs… | 说的裸体猛男… | 
| [04:42] | – You got that? – Yeah, way ahead of you there. | -懂了吗 -当然 早就懂了 | 
| [04:46] | Blair? | 布莱尔 | 
| [04:48] | Blair Pfaff. | 布莱尔·法夫 | 
| [04:50] | Blair Pfaff! | 布莱尔·法夫 | 
| [04:54] | Well, well, if it isn’t the home-wrecking harlot | 如果不是你这个毁人家庭的荡妇 | 
| [04:57] | out to destroy my… | 毁了我的… | 
| [05:00] | Ooh, not What I expected. | 跟我想的不一样 | 
| [05:01] | White lady, who the fuck are you, | 白人女士 你他妈是谁啊 | 
| [05:03] | and what the fuck were you expecting? | 你他妈期待什么 | 
| [05:05] | I’m Corky Harris, | 我是珂琦·哈里斯 | 
| [05:07] | and I came to confront you, Blair, | 我是来找你对质的 布莱尔 | 
| [05:09] | the hussy who layeth down with my husband, | 跟我丈夫偷情的荡妇 | 
| [05:12] | Congressman Roger Harris? | 国会议员罗杰·哈里斯 | 
| [05:16] | My goodness, this is a mix-up from the tits up. | 我的天 给我胸部以上都整糊涂了 | 
| [05:19] | First of all, hi. I’m Dawn. | 首先 你好 我叫道恩 | 
| [05:21] | I founded this place With my partner Blair, | 我跟合伙人布莱尔一同建立了这个公司 | 
| [05:24] | who is a man, | 他是个男人 | 
| [05:25] | and we are just huge donors of your husband. | 并且我们只是你丈夫的大财主 | 
| [05:28] | But Blair has to be a woman. | 但布莱尔必须得是个女人 | 
| [05:29] | I picture someone rich, blonde, | 我想象的是个富有的金发美女 | 
| [05:31] | bunch of pretty roommates. | 有一群漂亮的室友 | 
| [05:32] | No, that’s Blair from Facts of Life. | 你那是《生命的事实》里的布莱尔 | 
| [05:34] | My Blair is all man, | 我这个布莱尔是个男人 | 
| [05:36] | like Jo from Facts of Life. | 像《生命的事实》里的乔 | 
| [05:37] | Trust me, my Blair and your husband | 相信我 我这个布莱尔在我们说话这会儿 | 
| [05:39] | are on the golf course as we speak. | 正跟你丈夫在高尔夫球场呢 | 
| [05:42] | But they golf all the time. | 但他们总是一起打高尔夫 | 
| [05:44] | In a moment of weakness, | 有一次我慌了神 | 
| [05:46] | I took a peek into my husband’s calendar. | 偷偷看了我丈夫的日历 | 
| [05:49] | The trips… I mean, the last month alone… | 那些旅程…单单是上一个月 | 
| [05:51] | Palm Springs, Provincetown, San Fran, Fire Island. | 棕榈泉 普罗温斯敦 旧金山 火岛 | 
| [05:55] | I mean, they went to the Tonys together. | 他们甚至一起出席了托尼奖 | 
| [06:00] | Well, you know, all the facts line up perfectly. | 你看 所有事实都很明显 | 
| [06:03] | Standard business trips. | 标准的商务旅行 | 
| [06:05] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 | 
| [06:06] | I just realized what’s happening here. | 我才想明白了发生了什么 | 
| [06:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:08] | My husband and your Blair are having sex… | 我的丈夫和你那个布莱尔搞上了… | 
| [06:13] | with women outside their marriages, | 分别搞了其他结婚的女人 | 
| [06:15] | and using each other as alibis. | 还用彼此打掩护 | 
| [06:18] | No. | 不是 | 
| [06:19] | No. No. Uh, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [06:21] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Mm-hmm. | -不会 不会 -就是的 | 
| [06:29] | Is it possible that maybe now | 有没有可能你现在 | 
| [06:31] | you’re covering for both of them? | 在替他们俩打掩护 | 
| [06:33] | Corky, if your husband is messing around, | 珂琦 如果你的丈夫在乱搞的话 | 
| [06:35] | then I will personally rip off his dick | 那我会亲自扯掉他的鸡巴 | 
| [06:39] | and pull it through his asshole myself. | 从他屁眼里拉出来 | 
| [06:41] | If Blair says he is playing golf, | 如果布莱尔说他在打高尔夫 | 
| [06:43] | then he is playing golf. | 那他就是在打高尔夫 | 
| [06:44] | He is obsessed. | 他痴迷于高尔夫球 | 
| [06:57] | Damn it! | 我靠 | 
| [07:00] | I’m almost there. | 我要射了 | 
| [07:02] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:02] | Hey, B. | 小布 | 
| [07:04] | I have someone who wants to say hi to you. | 我这儿有个人想跟你打个招呼 | 
| [07:07] | It’s Congressman Harris’ Wife. | 国会议员哈里斯的太太 | 
| [07:10] | Excited to finally meet you, Blair. | 很高兴终于认识你了 布莱尔 | 
| [07:12] | Yeah, We wanted to come and meet you guys | 没错 我们想去高尔夫球场 | 
| [07:15] | on the golf course. | 看看你们 | 
| [07:17] | Uh, What hole are you in? | 你进哪个洞了 | 
| [07:18] | On. | 在几号洞 | 
| [07:20] | Um, it’s great to meet you, Corky. | 很荣幸认识你 珂琦 | 
| [07:22] | Yes, We would love for you and Dawn | 当然 我们欢迎你和道恩 | 
| [07:24] | to meet us on the, uh, golf… field. | 来高尔夫球场见我们 | 
| [07:27] | Uh, What hole shall you meet us on, you ask? | 你刚才问 我们在几号洞 | 
| [07:30] | Uh, the-the 51 st hole. | 在51号洞 | 
| [07:33] | Uh, the 15th hole. | 是第15号洞 | 
| [07:34] | I wish there were 51 holes, | 真希望有51个洞 | 
| [07:35] | ’cause I love golf. | 因为我喜欢高尔夫 | 
| [07:38] | Yep! | 没错 | 
| [07:38] | Well, I look forward to meeting you. | 很期待跟你们见面 | 
| [07:40] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [07:43] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [07:44] | We got to go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [07:45] | Unless you want to finish really quick. | 除非你想快点结束 | 
| [07:47] | I already did. | 我已经射了 | 
| [07:49] | Great. | 那就好 | 
| [07:51] | Okay, We’re gonna go with the classic. | 我们来经典的那套 | 
| [07:52] | You be bad cop. I’ll be good cop. | 你扮演坏警察 我扮演好警察 | 
| [07:54] | Okay, but all cops are bad. | 好的 但所有警察都是坏警察 | 
| [07:55] | That’s true. Follow my lead. | 那倒是 听我指挥 | 
| [07:56] | All right. | 好 | 
| [08:00] | Thank you for coming, Karen. | 感谢你的到来 凯伦 | 
| [08:02] | Water? Coffee? | 喝水还是咖啡 | 
| [08:03] | – Foot massage? – God damn it, Wayne. | -或是足底按摩 -该死 韦恩 | 
| [08:05] | What’s this all about, guys? | 这是要干嘛 伙计们 | 
| [08:06] | Well, as you may have heard, | 你可能听说了 | 
| [08:08] | there was a complaint | 有人投诉说 | 
| [08:09] | about someone in this office’s distasteful… | 办公室里某人的令人反感… | 
| [08:11] | 棒球比赛中进攻球队在平手或落后的情况下 由该队打者击出的反败为胜且结束比赛的本垒打 | |
| [08:11] | Some say “Walk off home run” hilarious… | 有人称之为”再见本垒打”式且可笑地 | 
| [08:14] | Use of office equipment. | 使用办公用品 | 
| [08:15] | What my disgusting, sack of shit partner here | 我这位令人作呕且满嘴喷粪的搭档 | 
| [08:18] | is trying to say is that we are sorry | 是想说我们很道歉 | 
| [08:19] | if we ever made you feel unsafe in this office. | 如果我们让你在这间办公室感到不安全 | 
| [08:21] | Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing? | 喂喂 你在干什么 | 
| [08:23] | – I’m being bad cop. – Not to me, idiot. | -我在扮演坏警察 -不是对我扮演 傻瓜 | 
| [08:25] | Be bad cop to her. | 是对她扮演坏警察 | 
| [08:27] | Now Watch and fucking learn. | 现在看我的 你他妈学着点 | 
| [08:29] | All right, Karen, | 好了 凯伦 | 
| [08:30] | AKA Miss Thang… | 也就是唐女士 | 
| [08:32] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 | 
| [08:33] | Please hurry up. | 请开快点 | 
| [08:35] | I have to make sure my poor sweet husband | 我必须确保我可怜善良的老公 | 
| [08:36] | isn’t being led astray by some Nancy. | 不会被什么南希小妮子带坏 | 
| [08:38] | Blair is not a nancy. He’s married. | 布莱尔不是什么南希 他结婚了 | 
| [08:41] | I’m talking about Nancy Reagan. | 我说的是南希·里根 | 
| [08:43] | Ever since she broke up Ronnie’s marriage | 自从她毁掉了罗尼的婚姻 | 
| [08:45] | to his first wife Jane Wyman | 拆散了他和原配妻子简·怀曼 | 
| [08:46] | and his political career not only survived, it thrived, | 他的政治生涯不但幸存 并且更蓬勃发展 | 
| [08:49] | every good Christian Republican | 现在每个虔诚的基督徒共和党人 | 
| [08:51] | thinks they can survive a divorce. | 都认为他们能从离婚中幸存下来 | 
| [08:53] | It’s left all us wives of a certain age vulnerable. | 让我们这些一定年纪的妻子们变得脆弱 | 
| [08:57] | 罗纳德·里根于1940年出演电影《全美的克努特·罗克纳》 饰演乔治·吉配 片中里根因病无法参赛 并说Win one for the Gipper the Gipper从此成为里根昵称 | |
| [08:57] | Leave it to the Gipper to deregulate divorce too. | 把离婚管制也交给里根吧 | 
| [09:00] | I just have to remind Roger | 我只是必须提醒罗杰 | 
| [09:01] | that my daddy’s money and power | 我爸爸的金钱和权力 | 
| [09:03] | put him in that office, | 成就了他现在的地位 | 
| [09:05] | and it can sure as heck take him right out. | 也能让他一夜回到解放前 | 
| [09:08] | Who’s your daddy? | 你爸爸是谁 | 
| [09:09] | Have you heard of Pastor Newell Swofford? | 你听说过纽威尔·斯沃福德牧师吗 | 
| [09:11] | He started the Honor God TV Network? | 他开创了荣耀上帝网络电视 | 
| [09:13] | Hgtv? | 荣耀电台 | 
| [09:14] | The guy who coined the phrase “Pray away the gay”? | 创造了”用祈祷除尽同性恋”这句话的人吗 | 
| [09:16] | He also came up with “Spay away the gay,” | 他还创造了”除掉同性恋” | 
| [09:18] | because… well, he thinks cats are gay. | 因为 他认为猫是同性恋 | 
| [09:20] | That one was less successful. | 这句话不太成功 | 
| [09:23] | How was that, growing up with such a-a cool dad? | 有这么个酷爹是种什么感受 | 
| [09:28] | I mean, do you share his views? | 你跟他观点一致吗 | 
| [09:30] | Of course. Well, not his views on Roger. | 当然 除了他对罗杰的看法 | 
| [09:33] | Ever since we met, he hated him. | 从我们认识起 他就讨厌罗杰 | 
| [09:35] | He used to say, “There’s something wrong with that boy,” | 他曾说”那个男生有问题” | 
| [09:37] | but I defended him, | 但我维护了他 | 
| [09:38] | and I supported him, because I loved him. | 我支持罗杰 因为我爱他 | 
| [09:41] | I love him, | 我爱他 | 
| [09:43] | and I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 | 
| [09:47] | Well, it sounds to me like Roger needs to be reminded | 在我看来 有人得提醒罗杰 | 
| [09:51] | that he’d be nothing without you. | 没了你他什么都不是 | 
| [09:53] | Men have a way of forgetting that behind every one of them | 男人们总是忘记 自己成功的背后 | 
| [09:56] | is a much smarter one of us. | 其实站着一位更聪明的女人 | 
| [10:00] | I mean, I do everything at TBD, but… | 我为TBD集团劳神费力 但是 | 
| [10:03] | Blair either doesn’t realize it, | 布莱尔要不没意识到 | 
| [10:05] | or he’s too busy getting the credit to say thanks. | 或是他忙着接受盛誉 而无暇说谢谢 | 
| [10:10] | Men. | 男人啊 | 
| [10:12] | A bunch of horses’ you-know-whats. | 真是一群蠢到家的白眼狼 | 
| [10:25] | Dawn, I like you. | 道恩 我喜欢你 | 
| [10:27] | And I like you. | 我也喜欢你 | 
| [10:29] | You know, I’d love to introduce you to my dad. | 我想把你介绍给我爸爸 | 
| [10:31] | He’s always looking for investment opportunities, | 他一直在找投资机会 | 
| [10:33] | and I’d love to support a fellow strong woman. | 我很乐意支持强大的女同胞 | 
| [10:36] | And I could do a lot of good work | 那我就可以用这些钱 | 
| [10:38] | with all that tithing money. | 做很多好事了 | 
| [10:40] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [10:42] | Assuming Blair’s not cheating with my husband. | 前提是布莱尔没有出轨我丈夫 | 
| [10:44] | Those dogs. | 这些狗男人 | 
| [10:46] | This is it. We’re here. | 就这里 我们到了 | 
| [10:48] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [10:50] | Now, with the tea, is it a specific kind of tea… | 说到茶 这是种特殊的茶 | 
| [10:56] | – Corky! – Oh, God. | -珂琦 -我的天 | 
| [10:57] | – Corky! Corky! – Oh, my God. | -珂琦 珂琦 -天啊 | 
| [10:59] | I am so sorry to startle you, but I love you. | 很抱歉打扰你 但我超粉你 | 
| [11:03] | – You guys, look who it is! – No, I’m sorry. | -大家 看看这是谁 -不好意思 | 
| [11:05] | I don’t know who you think I am. | 我不知道你把我认做谁了 | 
| [11:09] | You are a star. | 你是个明星 | 
| [11:10] | Will you take a picture with me, please? | 你能和我照张相吗 | 
| [11:12] | – Thank you so much. – Sure. | -太谢谢你了 -当然可以 | 
| [11:17] | No one has a camera? God damn it! | 没人有相机吗 要了命了 | 
| [11:20] | – Oh, God… – Oh, don’t go! No, I… | -天呐 -别走啊 别啊 我… | 
| [11:22] | Corky! | 珂琦 | 
| [11:29] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 | 
| [11:30] | So being subpar at golf is actually a good thing? | 所以高尔夫打得一般反而是件好事 | 
| [11:32] | Yep. Oh, there she is. | 是的 她来了 | 
| [11:34] | Just act like you know what you’re doing. | 装作你在打球的样子 | 
| [11:36] | Mother! | 母亲 | 
| [11:38] | – Mother? – You made it. | -母亲 -你来了 | 
| [11:39] | – Father! – My goodness. | -父亲 -我的老天 | 
| [11:41] | What a pleasant… Exactly what I was expecting. | 真是惊喜 不 正是我预料之中 | 
| [11:44] | Corky, Blair Pfaff. | 珂琦 这是布莱尔·法夫 | 
| [11:46] | Hey. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [11:47] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 肯定被我迷住了 | 
| [11:51] | – Well. – Are you enjoying the course? | -那好 -你高尔夫玩得开心吗 | 
| [11:53] | Oh, it’s the greatest game of my life. | 真是我一生最爱的运动 | 
| [11:55] | It’s very subpar. | 非常一般 | 
| [11:57] | Well, don’t let me interrupt your career best. | 那别让我打断了你的职业生涯 | 
| [11:59] | – Fire away. – Thank you, yes. | -火力全开吧 -谢谢 | 
| [12:00] | Let me just grab my favorite swingin’ pole | 让我从球杆袋里 | 
| [12:03] | from the ol’ quiver. | 拿出我最爱的球杆 | 
| [12:04] | – Yep. – Yep! | -没错 -好 | 
| [12:06] | Here we go. | 开始吧 | 
| [12:08] | Oh, um, the putter for the tee? | 你用推杆发球吗 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, no. | 不不 | 
| [12:11] | I just like to touch this for luck | 我只是喜欢摸一下沾点好运 | 
| [12:13] | before I grab my real club… | 然后去拿我真正要用的球杆 | 
| [12:15] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [12:16] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [12:19] | You know, it’s like the log at the Apollo. | 和阿波罗剧院的那块神木一样 | 
| [12:21] | – He’s superstitious. – Precisely. | -他迷信 -正是 | 
| [12:24] | – Warm-up. – Warm-up? | -热身 -热身 | 
| [12:25] | You’ve been out for 14 holes now. | 你们都打到第14洞了 | 
| [12:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:30] | Play ball! | 吃我一棒 | 
| [12:34] | Stop right there. | 住手 | 
| [12:38] | Governor Putnam? | 普特南州长 | 
| [12:39] | Oh, it is you! | 真的是你 | 
| [12:41] | I thought everyone around the club was lying. | 我以为俱乐部的人在逗我呢 | 
| [12:43] | The TV does not add ten pounds or change one thing, | 摄影机没让你看起来更胖或别的什么 | 
| [12:46] | because you look exactly like you. | 你看上去和电视里一模一样 | 
| [12:49] | I do? | 真的吗 | 
| [12:51] | Can I get an autograph? | 你能给我签个名吗 | 
| [12:54] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 | 
| [13:03] | Nice meeting you. | 见到你真高兴 | 
| [13:04] | Stay in school! | 一定要坚持上学啊 | 
| [13:18] | – Hit the ball! – Yep. | -要击中球啊 -没问题 | 
| [13:22] | Hitting… | 击中 | 
| [13:24] | Blair! | 布莱尔 | 
| [13:26] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, no. | -上帝啊 -惨了 | 
| [13:27] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [13:28] | – Blair! – Blair! | -布莱尔 -布莱尔 | 
| [13:30] | Blair, are you dead? | 布莱尔 你死了吗 | 
| [13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:34] | – To Mrs. Harris, oh… – Yes. | -敬哈里斯太太 -嗯 | 
| [13:36] | Thank you so much for these pills. | 非常感谢你给了我这些药 | 
| [13:39] | I don’t know what they are, | 我不知道是什么药 | 
| [13:40] | but I’m… fine. | 但我感觉…爽飞了 | 
| [13:41] | Well, it is the least that I could do. | 一点微薄之力罢了 | 
| [13:44] | I just feel awful that you got hurt. | 我很难受你受伤了 | 
| [13:46] | – What? No. – I’m sorry again. | -什么 别啊 -太对不起了 | 
| [13:48] | This is so silly, | 说起来我真傻 | 
| [13:50] | but I somehow got it in my head | 但不知为何我总觉得 | 
| [13:53] | that you two were out there chasing the fillies together. | 我以为你俩一起外出泡妞去了 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, you goofball. | 你真是个小傻瓜 | 
| [13:59] | Clearly, it was just business. | 显然只是生意而已 | 
| [14:02] | My fault for getting things in my head again. | 是我错了 又疑神疑鬼了 | 
| [14:04] | Mother, on our wedding day, I made a promise to you… | 母亲 我们结婚时 我向你承诺过 | 
| [14:07] | Did he call her Mother? | 他管她叫母亲 | 
| [14:08] | Yeah, it’s not great. | 对 这不太妙 | 
| [14:08] | That I would never go anywhere without you | 如果有女人在场 | 
| [14:11] | if a woman was present, | 我一定会带你一同出席 | 
| [14:13] | and I’ve stuck to that. | 我一直信守承诺 | 
| [14:15] | I am so sorry for doubting you, Father. | 真抱歉我怀疑了你 父亲 | 
| [14:18] | Nope. | 没有的事 | 
| [14:19] | Come here. | 到这儿来 | 
| [14:26] | Tell me that you are not | 千万别告诉我 | 
| [14:27] | fucking the guy who could fuck up our deal? | 你在操这个会搞砸我们生意的男人 | 
| [14:29] | Of course not. He’s fucking me. | 怎么可能 是他在操我 | 
| [14:33] | And this gimlet is compliments | 这杯琴蕾鸡尾酒 | 
| [14:35] | of the gentleman at the bar. | 是吧台的那位先生送的 | 
| [14:38] | Can you just put it over there with the other ones, please? | 麻烦你把它和前几杯一起放在那边吧 | 
| [14:40] | – Thank you. – What’s happening? | -谢谢你 -这是什么情况 | 
| [14:42] | Whenever black people go to rich white people places, | 但凡黑人去有钱的白人去的地方 | 
| [14:44] | they always think we’re famous. | 他们总觉得我们是名人 | 
| [14:45] | Otherwise, Why would we be there? | 不然的话 我们为什么会在这 | 
| [14:48] | We do do that. | 我们确实会这么想 | 
| [14:49] | Bitch, who do they think you are? | 婊砸 你他妈觉得自己是谁啊 | 
| [14:51] | I don’t know. I’m so sick of this shit. | 我不知道 我真受够了这种事 | 
| [14:52] | They can’t tell niggas apart. What the fuck is that? | 他们对黑人脸盲 这都是什么破事 | 
| [14:54] | – Man, they got you fucked up. – Where you from? | -他们真让人烦 -你从哪来 | 
| [14:56] | – I’m from Compton. – Oh, my nigga. | -我来自康普顿 -好伙计 | 
| [14:57] | – Compton. Yeah. – Stay up. | -没错 康普顿 -挺住 | 
| [14:59] | – Oh, yeah, baby, all day. – That’s what’s up. | -当然 一直如此 -就应该这样 | 
| [15:00] | Motherfucker’s out here getting rich on crack cocaine. | 出了餐厅我正靠可卡因赚大钱呢 | 
| [15:03] | You know how that go. | 你很懂行啊 | 
| [15:04] | My man. Peace out. | 老兄 退下吧 | 
| [15:08] | So, Blair, you and Roger have gotten to travel | 布莱尔 你和罗杰最近一起去了 | 
| [15:10] | to so many wonderful places lately. | 那么多美妙的地方旅行 | 
| [15:13] | What was your favorite? | 你最喜欢哪里 | 
| [15:14] | Palm Springs? Rehoboth? | 棕榈泉 里霍博斯海滩 | 
| [15:16] | Well, you know, they’re all just work trips. | 你知道 这些都只是出差 | 
| [15:18] | It’s not like we’re spending the whole day in bed. | 我们又不会一整天都呆在床上 | 
| [15:23] | Well, but what about the Tonys? | 那托尼奖颁奖礼怎么样呢 | 
| [15:25] | I mean, come on, that must have been a hoot. | 拜托 肯定精彩纷呈啊 | 
| [15:27] | The Antoinette Perry Awards for Excellence in Broadway Theatre? | 百老汇的安东尼特·佩瑞卓越戏剧奖 | 
| [15:30] | When I found out Roger was taking you instead of me? | 当我发现罗杰带你去而不带我 | 
| [15:34] | Jealous. | 我嫉妒死了 | 
| [15:36] | – Wait, what? – It was a hoot. | -等等 什么意思 -确实很精彩 | 
| [15:38] | Right, Blair? When you and I Went to the Tonys together? | 对吧 布莱尔 我们一起去托尼奖时 | 
| [15:45] | And then… booyah! | 然后 好鸡登场 | 
| [15:47] | Hey, man, maybe stop shoving the evidence in their faces? | 兄弟 或许别再把证据明晃晃地给她们看了 | 
| [15:50] | Hey, man, how about stop undermining my investigation? | 兄弟 或许你别再搞砸我的调查 | 
| [15:53] | How else are they supposed to know what we’re talking about? | 不然她们怎么知道我们在讲什么 | 
| [15:55] | Because they know what a penis looks like. | 因为她们知道屌长什么样子 | 
| [15:57] | Not if they’re all lesbos! | 除非她们都是姬佬 | 
| [15:58] | Which is one of my working theories. | 这是我的推论之一 | 
| [16:01] | God damn it, Pamela. | 该死的 帕梅拉 | 
| [16:02] | Do you have to do that here? | 你非要在这热饭吗 | 
| [16:03] | Yes. It’s the only microwave. | 是的 只有这一个微波炉 | 
| [16:06] | So did you all catch Dallas last night? | 你们昨晚都看《豪门恩怨》了吗 | 
| [16:08] | Sue Ellen back on the bottle. | 苏·艾伦又开始酗酒了 | 
| [16:10] | Ooh, and J.R. had her committed. | JR让她别无选择 | 
| [16:11] | Shit, I would be hitting the bottle too. | 操 换我也会酗酒 | 
| [16:13] | Yeah, they don’t call her Boozy Suzy for nothing. | 醉酒苏西这名字可是名副其实啊 | 
| [16:15] | Okay, guys, we’re doing a work project here. | 好了 各位 我们正在忙项目呢 | 
| [16:17] | Now, Joyce, please. | 乔伊斯 拜托 | 
| [16:19] | Let’s try a little word association. | 我们来玩一下单词联想 | 
| [16:21] | – I… – am creepy as hell. | -我… -变态至极 | 
| [16:24] | – No. – Won’t lie to you. | -不是 -我可没骗你 | 
| [16:26] | Come on, we haven’t even started yet. | 拜托 我们还没开始呢 | 
| [16:28] | I’m gonna say a word, and then… | 我先说一个单词 然后 | 
| [16:30] | I’m gonna leave, cause you stink. | 我就先走了 因为你太烦了 | 
| [16:33] | Sorry if we ever made you feel unsafe at work! | 抱歉让你工作时没有安全感 | 
| [16:34] | I’m not! | 我可不抱歉 | 
| [16:35] | Ever gonna move out of your mom’s house? | 你还打算从你妈家搬出来吗 | 
| [16:41] | Tell you what, Corks, | 告诉你吧 珂琦 | 
| [16:42] | nobody had a better time that night than your hubby. | 那晚没人比你老公过得更快活了 | 
| [16:45] | Turns out Roger loves the Tonys. | 原来罗杰超爱”托尼” | 
| [16:48] | And the Oscars. | 还有”奥斯卡” | 
| [16:50] | And the Steves. | 还有史蒂文 | 
| [16:52] | Why don’t you tell us all | 你怎么不给大家讲讲 | 
| [16:53] | what your favorite parts of the Tonys was? | 你最喜欢”托尼”的哪个部分呢 | 
| [16:56] | So many great moments | 有很多高光时刻 | 
| [16:57] | I could describe in detail | 我可以娓娓道来 | 
| [16:59] | instead of going to Washington this afternoon | 那今天下午就没法去华盛顿 | 
| [17:01] | and voting on a pretty significant regulatory rollback. | 给一项相当重要的法案投票了 | 
| [17:05] | Well, I think we all fuckin love that. | 好啊 我们都乐意之极啊 | 
| [17:07] | Would we, though? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:09] | – It sounds boring! – No. | -听起来很无聊啊 -不 | 
| [17:11] | – Doesn’t sound boring to me. – Yeah, no, I think so. | -我觉得有趣着呢 -不 很无聊 | 
| [17:12] | Seems like a fun old time… | 仿佛旧日时光重现 | 
| [17:14] | – Let’s go clean it up. – No, it’ll dry here. | -我们去清理一下 -不用 一会儿就干了 | 
| [17:16] | – Blair, let’s go clean it up now. – Okay. | -布莱尔 现在就去擦干 -好吧 | 
| [17:18] | 疼啦 疼啦 马上回来 | |
| [17:22] | – Whoopsy-daisy. – Okaysies. | -不好意思啦 -好吧 | 
| [17:25] | – Idiot! – I know. | -蠢货 -就是啊 | 
| [17:26] | Can you believe he’s cheating on me? | 你敢相信他居然给我戴绿帽子了吗 | 
| [17:27] | No, you’re an idiot. | 不 你是个蠢货 | 
| [17:29] | Of all the guys to fuck, you choose the one | 有那么多可操的人 你偏要选一个 | 
| [17:31] | who controls our destiny. | 能把住我们命脉的人 | 
| [17:33] | And you’re about to fuck it all up for some dick. | 而且你为了个傻屌 快把一切都毁了 | 
| [17:35] | It’s fine. I’ll handle it. | 没事的 我来搞定 | 
| [17:37] | Like you’ve been handling it? | 像你一直以来那样搞定吗 | 
| [17:39] | I’ve never seen someone’s feelings get hurt so visibly. | 我从没见过有人受伤得这么显而易见 | 
| [17:43] | Well, h-how could he do that to me? | 可是 他怎么能这么对我呢 | 
| [17:45] | ‘Cause he is a man, dummy. | 因为他是个男人 小傻瓜 | 
| [17:47] | Don’t make me explain your species to you. | 别逼我给你解释你的同类 | 
| [17:50] | And you didn’t tell me. | 而且你也没告诉我 | 
| [17:51] | My God, I could have helped you. | 老天 我本来可以帮你一把 | 
| [17:53] | Us! | 帮我们 | 
| [17:54] | Fuck! This is some real Mo shit. | 操 这跟老蒙干的破事一样一样 | 
| [17:57] | We’re supposed to be actual partners. | 我们本来该是正经的合伙人 | 
| [18:00] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck your “I’m sorry.” | -对不起 -去你的对不起 | 
| [18:02] | There you are, Big B. Can We talk? | 原来你在这 巨屌布莱尔 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [18:05] | Fix this. | 摆平这事 | 
| [18:10] | So you’re a piece of shit. | 所以你就是个人渣 | 
| [18:12] | I thought you knew I… | 我以为你知道我 | 
| [18:13] | That you were a piece of shit | 是个背着我 | 
| [18:14] | who was doinking every guy in town behind my back? | 日所有带把儿贱货的人渣吗 | 
| [18:17] | “Doinking”? | “日” | 
| [18:18] | It’s how people say “sex,” okay? | 就是”做爱” 懂吗 | 
| [18:19] | You’re old. | 你个老头子 | 
| [18:21] | Why are you having such a hard time with this? | 你为什么这么在意这事 | 
| [18:22] | Because you were my first. | 因为你是我的初恋 | 
| [18:26] | Relationship of this kind… | 这样的关系 | 
| [18:30] | and I thought it was just you and me, | 我以为这段关系只有你我 | 
| [18:32] | and now I feel stupid. | 现在我感觉自己蠢透了 | 
| [18:36] | Wow, babe, I… | 天啊 宝贝 我 | 
| [18:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:39] | All those other guys meant nothing. | 其他男人什么也不是 | 
| [18:42] | I didn’t know you wanted a relationship, but… | 我不知道你想谈恋爱 可是 | 
| [18:44] | I really like you, Blair. | 我真的喜欢你 布莱尔 | 
| [18:46] | Why else do you think I would carry around | 不然我为什么要在钱包里 | 
| [18:48] | the picture you gave me in my wallet? | 随身携带你给我的照片呢 | 
| [18:52] | You kept my penis picture. | 你留着我的大屌照片 | 
| [18:54] | There has to be a better way to say that. | 肯定还有更好的说法 | 
| [18:56] | – Dick picture? – Penis pic. | -鸡巴照片 -屌图 | 
| [18:59] | Dickture ! | 鸡片 | 
| [19:01] | From now on, | 从现在起 | 
| [19:02] | I only want to doink you. | 我只想日你 | 
| [19:05] | And my wife when I have to, for maintenance. | 为了保持现状 必要时还要干我老婆 | 
| [19:08] | And the occasional secretary, for appearances. | 为了保持形象 偶尔还要干秘书 | 
| [19:11] | Do you mean that? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [19:12] | Exclusive doinking? | 专一日日 | 
| [19:15] | Yeah, What the heck. Why not? | 是啊 管他呢 有何不可呢 | 
| [19:17] | All the secret calls, the planning, | 那些秘密电话 绞尽脑汁的安排 | 
| [19:20] | the rendezvouses… | 偷摸幽会 各种幽会 | 
| [19:22] | It’d be so much easier if it was only you. | 如果只有你 那会简单很多 | 
| [19:36] | – We got to go. – I know. | -我们该走了 -是啊 | 
| [19:37] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [19:48] | Corky. | 珂琦 | 
| [19:52] | Blair’s Italian, | 布莱尔是意大利人 | 
| [19:54] | and you know how they are over there, I mean… | 你知道他们是什么德性 我是说 | 
| [19:56] | Giuseppe, uh, let-a me hold-a your hand. | 朱塞佩 让我牵你的手 | 
| [19:59] | Giuseppe, let-a me kiss-a your face. | 朱塞佩 让我吻你的脸 | 
| [20:01] | Dawn, stop. | 道恩 停下 | 
| [20:03] | Please don’t ever do that voice again. | 请别再模仿那种声音了 | 
| [20:07] | Listen, Corky… | 听着 珂琦 | 
| [20:10] | Well, boys will be boys. | 男孩子就是这德性 | 
| [20:13] | – What? – Oh, I was being so silly. | -什么 -我真是犯傻了 | 
| [20:16] | Roger will never leave me for a man. | 罗杰绝不会为了男人离开我 | 
| [20:19] | It would end his career. | 这会葬送他的职业生涯 | 
| [20:23] | I got scared for a second. | 我敢才还担心了一下 | 
| [20:26] | All right, let’s get back out there. | 好了 我们回去吧 | 
| [20:29] | Who did this? Is this you? | 是谁干的 是你吗 | 
| [20:30] | Did you do this? It was you, Wasn’t it? | 是你吗 是你 对不对 | 
| [20:32] | – Who did this? – Wayne, chill! | -是谁干的 -韦恩 你冷静点 | 
| [20:34] | Not until one of these feminazis admits to framing us. | 除非有女权纳粹承认陷害了我们 | 
| [20:37] | None of you are even my type! | 你们甚至都不是我喜欢的类型 | 
| [20:39] | It was me, all right? Fuck, man. | 是我 好吧 见鬼了 | 
| [20:41] | I filed the complaint. | 我提出的投诉 | 
| [20:44] | You’re just so gross to all the women in the office all the time, | 只不过你对办公室的女性总是恶心猥琐 | 
| [20:47] | and I saw that Xerox, | 然后我看到了打印机 | 
| [20:49] | and it was the last straw. | 那就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 | 
| [20:51] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but times are changing. | 我不知道你注意到没 但时代改变了 | 
| [20:54] | Yes. You’re with it. | 没错 说得好 | 
| [20:56] | We just had a girl vice presidential candidate, | 我们刚有了一名女性副总统候选人 | 
| [20:59] | and granted, she got her ass fuckin’ smoked, because duh, | 尽管肯定 她输得一败涂地 毕竟还是男权社会 | 
| [21:02] | but we’re gonna have a chick president soon. | 但我们很快就会有个妹子做总统了 | 
| [21:04] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [21:05] | These girls? They’re mothers and they’re daughters | 这些姑娘 她们是母亲 女儿 | 
| [21:08] | and they’re wives and they’re sisters. | 妻子和姐妹 | 
| [21:11] | – We’re also people. – Exactly. | -我们也是人 -没错 | 
| [21:13] | These people are men’s mothers and daughters | 这些人是男人的母亲 女儿 | 
| [21:16] | and sisters and wives. | 姐妹和妻子 | 
| [21:18] | He had it. | 刚才还说得不错 | 
| [21:19] | And then he lost it. | 转眼就下道了 | 
| [21:21] | It wasn’t me, okay? | 这不是我 好吗 | 
| [21:24] | And I can prove it. | 我能证明 | 
| [21:25] | Ladies! | 女士们 | 
| [21:26] | Well, the congressman has a train to catch | 议员还要去赶地铁 | 
| [21:29] | and a vote to vote. | 并为法案投票 | 
| [21:31] | That sounds great. | 听起来棒极了 | 
| [21:33] | Knock ’em dead. | 干翻他们 | 
| [21:34] | Dawn, thank you so much | 道恩 非常感谢你 | 
| [21:36] | for helping me get to the bottom of all this. | 帮助我搞清楚事情的真相 | 
| [21:38] | And I want you to reach out to Daddy. | 我想让你去找我爸爸 | 
| [21:42] | Oh, the pastor. | 那个牧师 | 
| [21:44] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [21:53] | There you are! | 你在这呢 | 
| [21:55] | Can’t believe you’re actually at our club. | 真不敢相信你来我们俱乐部了 | 
| [21:58] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [22:00] | Who is actually at your club? | 你不敢相信谁来了 | 
| [22:02] | You’re Regina, Regina King. | 你是蕾吉娜 蕾吉娜·金 | 
| [22:05] | You play Brenda on 227. | 你在《227》里演布兰达 | 
| [22:09] | Bitch, you racist. | 贱人 你个种族歧视婊 | 
| [22:13] | Really? You’re not gonna say anything? | 真的吗 你打算什么都不说吗 | 
| [22:16] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉 好吗 | 
| [22:17] | I’m sorry I jeopardized the deal. | 我很抱歉搞砸了交易 | 
| [22:19] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about me and Harris, | 我很抱歉没告诉你我跟哈里斯的事 | 
| [22:21] | and I know that’s the type of shit | 我也知道这种破事 | 
| [22:21] | Mo used to do all the time, | 正是老蒙以前爱搞的 | 
| [22:23] | and-and I promise to be a better partner than that, | 我保证以后会成为一个更好的合伙人 | 
| [22:25] | and I will be, I swear. | 我会的 我发誓 | 
| [22:28] | Look, Blair, I’m happy for you. | 听着 布莱尔 我为你开心 | 
| [22:31] | I just don’t want this place to ever go back to how it was. | 我只是不希望这地方变回原来的样子 | 
| [22:34] | – I know. – Put that thing away! | -我知道 -把那玩意收起来 | 
| [22:36] | – Oh, Wayne! – My dick. | -韦恩 -这是我的屌 | 
| [22:38] | – Not my dick. – I’m so sorry. | -这不是我的屌 -真抱歉 | 
| [22:40] | – My dick. Not my dick. – Please don’t blame me. | -我的屌 不是我的屌 -别怪我了 | 
| [22:41] | Wayne! Wayne Wayne ! | 韦恩 韦恩 韦恩 | 
| [22:43] | This is my dick. This is not my dick. | 这是我的屌 这不是我的屌 | 
| [22:45] | – Wayne! – I apologize. | -韦恩 -抱歉 | 
| [22:47] | Rubber Room, now! | 去橡胶室 赶紧的 | 
| [22:49] | Can someone give me a ride? | 能载我一程吗 | 
| [22:51] | Wayne! | 韦恩 | 
| [22:54] | Pull up your pants! | 把裤子给我穿上 | 
| [22:56] | Oh, shit, the vote for Amerisavings is on. | 天呐 美国存储的投票开始了 | 
| [23:03] | In regards to bill H827, | 针对H827法案 | 
| [23:06] | the abolishment of regulatory ordinances | 废除与银行机构 | 
| [23:08] | in relation to banking institutions, | 有关的监管条例 | 
| [23:11] | those in favor? | 赞成的请举手 | 
| [23:12] | Aye. | 赞成 | 
| [23:13] | Those opposed? | 反对的请举手 | 
| [23:15] | Bill H827 is ratified. | H827法案批准生效 | 
| [23:20] | We did it, we’re rich! | 我们做到了 我们富有了 | 
| [23:22] | We did it! Yes, We did it! | 我们成功了 我们成功了 | 
| [23:24] | Yes! Oh, my God. | 太好了 天呐 | 
| [23:29] | We interrupt our regular coverage | 我们将打断下常规节目 | 
| [23:31] | to bring you tragic news out of South Florida, | 为您带来南弗罗里达州的不幸消息 | 
| [23:32] | 约翰·麦考伊 突发新闻 可卡因之战 | |
| [23:34] | where the cocaine wars have escalated again. | 可卡因之战再次升级 | 
| [23:38] | A deadly shootout tore through a busy branch | 一场死伤惨重的枪击案发生于一家繁忙的 | 
| [23:41] | of Amerisavings & Loan. | 美国存储借贷银行分行 | 
| [23:41] | 约翰·麦考伊 突发新闻 美国存储借贷银行 | |
| [23:43] | Four dead and several injured | 目前有四名死亡 多人受伤 | 
| [23:45] | after gunfire erupted over what’s thought to be | 有关部门认为很可能是洗钱活动 | 
| [23:48] | a money-laundering deal gone bad. | 未谈拢而引发的交火 | 
| [23:50] | Again, this was the South Beach branch | 再次重申 这是美国存储借贷银行的 | 
| [23:53] | of Amerisavings & Loan. | 南海滩分行 | 
| [23:55] | Stop saying the name. | 别说银行名字了 | 
| [23:56] | A massive investigation | 声势浩大的调查 | 
| [23:57] | is being launched into what feds suspect | 正紧锣密鼓展开 联调局怀疑 | 
| [23:58] | 约翰·麦考伊 突发新闻 美国存储借贷银行 | |
| [23:59] | is widespread criminal activity throughout Amerisavings & Loan. | 犯罪活动已深深扎根于美国存储借贷银行 | 
| [24:02] | Does this affect our thing at all? | 这会影响我们的生意吗 | 
| [24:04] | The SEC has frozen the stock after a steep decline. | 证监会在其股票暴跌后已冻结资产 | 
| [24:08] | Don’t you want revenge on all those people who fucked you over? | 你就不想复仇 去报复那些害你的人 | 
| [24:10] | I mean, Dawn and Blair… | 比如 道恩和布莱尔 | 
| [24:13] | me. | 我 | 
| [24:14] | This kind of gets me all the revenge I need, Keith. | 现在这样我已经报复爽了 基斯 | 
| [24:18] | Fuck you! Shit! Fuck! | 该死 操 见鬼 | 
| [24:23] | Ah! Shit! | 该死 | 
| [24:24] | Why is everything fucking steel in here? | 为什么这里所有东西都是钢的 | 
| [24:27] | Blood money indeed. | 确实是血汗钱 | 
| [24:29] | Meanwhile, our thoughts and prayers | 与此同时 我们将与此次惨剧中的 | 
| [24:30] | go out to the victims of this horrific tragedy, | 受害者及其家人一起哀悼和祈祷 | 
| [24:33] | again, at Amerisavings & Loan. | 再次重申 事情发生于美国存储借贷银行 | 
| [24:34] | 约翰·麦考伊 突发新闻 美国存储借贷银行 | |
| [24:35] | – Shut up! – Stop saying the goddamn name! | -他娘的闭嘴 -别再说银行名了 | 
| [24:38] | If any good can come from this senseless tragedy, | 这惨绝人寰的惨案至少带来了一个好处 | 
| [24:39] | 约翰·麦考伊 突发新闻 美国存储借贷银行 | |
| [24:42] | it’s that Congress will immediately act on gun control… | 即国会将立即开始管制枪支使用… | 
| [24:53] | What a da… | 神他妈… |