| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | We are about to get rich as fuck | 我们快要发大财了 | 
| [00:11] | buying Amerisavings & Loan. | 收购美国存储借贷银行 | 
| [00:13] | Congressman Roger Harris. | 国会议员罗杰·哈里斯 | 
| [00:14] | My man! | 伙计 | 
| [00:16] | You want to buy up retail banks | 你想收购零售银行 | 
| [00:17] | to gamble on the stock market. | 花在股市的赌博上 | 
| [00:19] | Do we have a deal? | 我们说好了吗 | 
| [00:21] | I need your chunk of Amerisavings. | 我要你的美国存储借贷银行股份 | 
| [00:22] | I would love to work with you, | 我会很乐意跟你们合作 | 
| [00:24] | but until Mo’s behind bars, | 除非老蒙进监狱 | 
| [00:25] | I will never do business with your company. | 我绝对不会和你们公司合作 | 
| [00:28] | You can shop the deal if you want, | 你当然可以拒绝了 | 
| [00:29] | but where are you gonna go? | 但是你还能去哪里呢 | 
| [00:30] | How could you betray my family? | 你怎么能背叛我的家庭 | 
| [00:32] | They’re the ones who were behind your kidnapping. | 他们才是绑架你的幕后黑手 | 
| [00:34] | Do you honestly think | 你真不觉得 | 
| [00:36] | that he is not out there right now plotting his revenge? | 他现在就藏在某处谋划复仇 | 
| [00:39] | ‐ Hello? ‐ Mo, Miami‐‐ | -喂 -老蒙 迈阿密真是… | 
| [00:40] | ‐ Keith, shit! ‐ You son of a bitch. | -基斯 该死 -你这个狗日的 | 
| [00:43] | I found you. | 我找到你了 | 
| [00:44] | If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him, | 如果你看到他 请不要试图逮捕他 | 
| [00:47] | but call our hotline. | 请拨打我们的通缉热线 | 
| [01:11] | Good morning, you. | 早上好啊你 | 
| [01:16] | Now that’s the kind of political wakeup call | 这种政治叫醒服务 | 
| [01:19] | I like. | 我喜欢 | 
| [01:21] | I have an urgent poll to show you. | 我有个很紧急的民调要给你看 | 
| [01:25] | Shit, is it the new Gallup? Is it bad? | 见鬼 是最新的盖洛普民调吗 很糟吗 | 
| [01:27] | No, it’s‐it’s my pole. | 不 是我的肉棒 | 
| [01:32] | It’s my dick. | 我的屌 | 
| [01:33] | Yeah. | 就这样 | 
| [01:34] | I’d like to get a hold of that poll. | 我倒想紧紧握住那民调 | 
| [01:37] | And Gallop, Big B. | 并控制盖洛普民调 巨屌布莱尔 | 
| [01:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah? Reverse cowguy? | -对吧 -是吗 反转牛仔 | 
| [01:46] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 | 
| [01:48] | Come back later, por favor. | 劳驾等下再来 | 
| [01:57] | Uh, no usted today! | 今天不需要你 | 
| [01:59] | Damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [02:01] | Big B, what the‐‐ | 巨屌布莱尔 怎么 | 
| [02:05] | ‐ Fuck! Get the fuck out! ‐ I told you no more hotels. | -该死 快出去 -我跟你说了别睡酒店 | 
| [02:07] | It’s too public. | 太公开了 | 
| [02:08] | We need a place that’s just ours. | 我们需要个属于我们俩的地方 | 
| [02:10] | ‐ Tad, get the fuck out! ‐ And of course your wife’s. | -塔德 快滚 -当然还得有你老婆的地方 | 
| [02:12] | We’ve been looking for months, but newsflash, | 我们已经找了好几个月了 但你要知道 | 
| [02:14] | – Tiff is particular. – Fuck. | -蒂芙非常挑剔 -该死 | 
| [02:15] | Well, you better find something. | 你最好找个地方 | 
| [02:17] | A homo‐hotel tryst would ruin both our lives and careers. | 同性恋酒店幽会 会毁了我们的生活和事业 | 
| [02:19] | You don’t think I know that, Roger? | 你以为我不知道吗 罗杰 | 
| [02:22] | In here. | 快进来 | 
| [02:26] | De nada, friend. | 不客气 朋友 | 
| [02:28] | So… | 所以 | 
| [02:29] | how was the sexual congress… | 昨晚做爱还尽兴吗 国会 | 
| [02:31] | man? | 议员 | 
| [02:33] | Well, it was… | 昨晚很 | 
| [02:36] | – Do you have a robe, or… – I do not. | -你有浴袍或… -我没有 | 
| [02:40] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [02:42] | – So sorry. – So sorry. | -很抱歉 -很抱歉 | 
| [02:44] | Oh, please. We’ve all seen it. | 拜托 我们都看过了 | 
| [03:17] | Right on there, Keith! | 滑得不错 基斯 | 
| [03:19] | – Hey, Keith. – Keith! | -你好 基斯 -基斯 | 
| [03:30] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老板 | 
| [03:32] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老板 | 
| [03:34] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老板 | 
| [03:35] | – Thanks, boss. – Later, skaters. | -谢谢 老板 -再见 溜冰者 | 
| [03:44] | Keep her close. | 好好照看它 | 
| [04:01] | Hey, okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:03] | Um, so we’re gonna take a quick fiver. | 我们休息五分钟 | 
| [04:04] | Thank you very sweetly. | 非常感谢 | 
| [04:05] | I am Antoine LeFaro, | 我是安托万·勒弗罗 | 
| [04:06] | and we are So Close, Yet So Antoine. | 我们是”近在咫尺却如此安托万”乐队 | 
| [04:15] | Another Mudslide, Gordo. | 再来一杯泥石流慕斯 戈多 | 
| [04:17] | Another mudslide? | 再来一杯 | 
| [04:18] | Jesus, how many of these have you had? | 天啊 你都喝了多少杯了 | 
| [04:19] | Get off my back. | 少啰嗦 | 
| [04:20] | They’re not good for you. | 这些对你的身体不好 | 
| [04:21] | I mean, come on, how much coke have you had today, Keith? | 得了吧 你今天磕了多少白粉了 基斯 | 
| [04:22] | A lot, but I can handle it. | 不少 但我能受得了 | 
| [04:23] | Exactly. You don’t have a leg to stand on. | 没错 你只是随口说说 | 
| [04:25] | Well, you’re not gonna have a leg to stand on either | 好吧 等你得了糖尿病 | 
| [04:27] | when the diabetes devil comes for you. | 你也没有好使的腿了 | 
| [04:28] | Whatever. | 随便吧 | 
| [04:29] | I’m glad I gave up booger sugar for sugar‐sugar. | 我很高兴我戒了毒改吃甜食了 | 
| [04:32] | Just saying, you got a lot of stumps in your family tree, huh? | 只是随口说说 你家族剩下的人已经不多了 | 
| [04:34] | Is there something that you wanted, Keith, | 你有什么想法吗 基斯 | 
| [04:35] | ’cause you waved me over here kind of frantically. | 因为你刚才冲我挥手的样子有点疯狂 | 
| [04:39] | You were on America’s Most Unsolved Crimes. | 你登上《美国最大悬案》了 | 
| [04:43] | That’s so cool. | 这也太酷了 | 
| [04:44] | It’s not cool. | 一点都不酷 | 
| [04:45] | It is hot, as in the heat is on, | 这个案子备受关注 而且热度不减 | 
| [04:47] | but not in the cool Glenn Frey way, okay? | 而且根本不是格列·弗雷那种酷 懂吗 | 
| [04:49] | It is time for you to put in action | 现在你应该行动起来 | 
| [04:50] | whatever plan you’ve been cooking up | 不管你到底策划了什么方案 | 
| [04:52] | to clear your name and get back on top. | 去证明你的清白并且重回巅峰 | 
| [04:53] | I don’t have a plan, okay? | 我没有任何计划 好吗 | 
| [04:55] | Don’t you want revenge | 你就不想复仇 | 
| [04:56] | on all those people who fucked you over? | 去报复那些害你的人 | 
| [04:57] | I mean, Dawn and Blair… | 比如 道恩和布莱尔 | 
| [05:01] | me. | 我 | 
| [05:03] | Nah, man. I’m good. | 算了吧 兄弟 我很好 | 
| [05:05] | That whole Mo Monroe life, that’s behind me now. | 那个老蒙·蒙罗的生活 已经被我甩在身后了 | 
| [05:09] | Maybe I should just disappear to the Maldives. | 也许我就该隐居到马尔代夫 | 
| [05:11] | ‐ The what? ‐ It’s basically Kokomo. | -什么 -基本上就是科科莫 | 
| [05:13] | “Get there fast, take it slow” kind of vibe. | “快点来这 慢慢享受”的气氛 | 
| [05:16] | I spent a week there one night. | 我有次在那住了一晚 感觉像过了一周 | 
| [05:18] | It’s the happiest I’ve ever been. | 那是我最快乐的日子 | 
| [05:20] | I’ll sail out there, catch on with another hotel band, | 在那出海 和其他酒店的乐队玩音乐 | 
| [05:23] | and spend the rest of my days | 剩下的时间 | 
| [05:24] | laying down the low end in paradise. | 我就躺在天堂的脚旁 | 
| [05:26] | No shirt, no shoes, no extradition, | 不穿衣服 不穿鞋子 没有引渡条例 | 
| [05:28] | and all the minibar Toblerone I can boost. | 迷你吧里所有的瑞士三角巧克力都属于我 | 
| [05:31] | Don’t worry so much, K‐Man. Life is sweet. | 别这么担心 老基 生活很美好 | 
| [05:34] | ‐ Top me off, Gordo. ‐ Top you off? | -帮我满上 戈多 -满上 | 
| [05:36] | ‐ No, no, no. ‐ There we go. | -不是吧 -这就对了 | 
| [05:39] | Mr. And Mrs. Pfaff, | 法夫夫妇 | 
| [05:41] | do you see those specks in the left lung? | 你注意到左肺上的斑点了吗 | 
| [05:44] | Melanoma cells, | 黑色素瘤细胞 | 
| [05:45] | which means the cancer’s metastasized. | 这说明癌症转移了 | 
| [05:48] | So what’s the prognosis? | 那预后怎么样 | 
| [05:50] | I’d say you’ve got two, maybe three weeks left to live | 我觉得你只剩两到三周能活了 | 
| [05:54] | in that hotel, | 能活在那个酒店里 | 
| [05:56] | ’cause you’ll be moving | 因为你们将要搬进 | 
| [05:58] | into Ms. Caldwell’s classic six on the Park | 考德威尔女士在公园旁的经典的六居室 | 
| [06:00] | once her ass is six feet under. | 只要等到她去世 | 
| [06:03] | Yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [06:04] | See, babe? I told you. | 听到了吗 宝贝 我告诉过你 | 
| [06:05] | Anna is Manhattan’s best realtor. | 安娜是曼哈顿最棒的房地产经纪人 | 
| [06:07] | Yep, because my sister | 是的 因为我姐姐 | 
| [06:08] | is Manhattan’s best hospice nurse. | 是曼哈顿最棒的临终关爱护士 | 
| [06:10] | They call me the Grim Realtor. | 他们都叫我冷血房产经纪人 | 
| [06:12] | I like to have fun with my materials. | 我喜欢拿房产信息玩游戏 | 
| [06:14] | Cute. | 真可爱 | 
| [06:15] | The way I see it, once God closes a door, | 在我看来 只要上帝关上一扇门 | 
| [06:18] | Anna closes a deal. | 安娜就能做成一桩买卖 | 
| [06:20] | Well, it does have everything we need. | 这确实符合我们所有的要求 | 
| [06:21] | Two masters, discreet service entrance, | 两间主卧 秘密的服务通道 | 
| [06:24] | and the same bedroom alarms Michael Jackson uses. | 而且卧室闹钟和迈克尔·杰克逊是同款 | 
| [06:26] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 | 
| [06:27] | But what it doesn’t have is the address. | 但它缺少我们要的地段 | 
| [06:30] | 63rd and Broadway? | 63街和百老汇街 | 
| [06:32] | I told you to only look at co‐ops on the Park | 我说了只看81街和82街之间 | 
| [06:34] | between 81st and 82nd. | 靠公园的公寓 | 
| [06:35] | It’s the best block in town. | 这是城里最好的地段 | 
| [06:37] | Yes, but those families never sell, they just‐‐ | 对 但那些家庭从来不卖 他们只是 | 
| [06:38] | Hand them down from gentrification to gentrification. | 一代传给下一代 世袭制度 | 
| [06:41] | I know. I grew up there. | 我知道 我在那长大的 | 
| [06:42] | Which is why I wasn’t sure | 所以我不太确定 | 
| [06:44] | if I should bring this up or not, | 我是否该提起这事 | 
| [06:45] | but an apartment on that block did just pop up for sale. | 但那个地段有间公寓刚刚上市要卖 | 
| [06:48] | We’ll take it. | 我们买了 | 
| [06:49] | It’s in your parents’ building. | 是在你父母的大楼里 | 
| [06:51] | Oh, yoinks. | 糟了 | 
| [06:52] | Uh, they had a bit of a falling out last season. | 他们上个季度有些小小过节 | 
| [06:56] | – Autumn. – Yeah, that Page Six blind item | -在秋天 -嗯 第六版小报的秘密八卦 | 
| [06:58] | wasn’t too tough to decipher. | 也不是很难破解 | 
| [07:00] | “What bosomy brat caused a major family tiff | “哪位丰乳美女造成了家庭不和[音同蒂芙] | 
| [07:02] | when she cut off jeans company from her own parents?” | 当她与自己亲身父母的牛仔裤公司决裂” | 
| [07:06] | May I say, I admire your ruthlessness. | 我能说一句吗 我钦佩你的冷酷无情 | 
| [07:08] | Well, that isn’t exactly the whole story, Anna. | 这不是故事的全貌 安娜 | 
| [07:11] | Okay. A momentito. | 好了 稍等一下 | 
| [07:14] | Babe, you have got to try | 宝贝 你得试试 | 
| [07:15] | to be open to new neighborhoods. | 去接受别的地段 | 
| [07:17] | We’ve got to get out of that hotel | 我们得离开那家酒店 | 
| [07:18] | before Page Six starts writing | 免得第六版小报开始写 | 
| [07:20] | about a certain unisex‐named Wall Street bull | 一位男女通吃的华尔街大牛 | 
| [07:23] | taking precautions and Special K | 防患于未然嗑着K粉 | 
| [07:24] | with his special K Street bear. | 同时还伴着他的华盛顿男宠 | 
| [07:26] | Maybe I should write for Page Six. | 也许我该写第六版小报 | 
| [07:27] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 | 
| [07:30] | Okay. Let’s go see it. | 好吧 我们去看看 | 
| [07:32] | Anna, would your sister be hospice‐able | 安娜 你姐姐能否临终关怀一把 | 
| [07:35] | to sneak Ms. Caldwell enough Dilaudid | 给考德威尔女士足够的氢吗啡酮 | 
| [07:38] | to miss us sneaking through di‐lauded apartment? | 让她看不到我们偷偷地进入公寓看房呢 | 
| [07:42] | I am on fire with these. | 我真是玩弄文字的高手啊 | 
| [07:44] | No, Blair, I’m talking about going to see the apartment | 不 布莱尔 我说的是去看看在我父母 | 
| [07:45] | in my parents’ building. | 大楼里的公寓 | 
| [07:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:47] | I deserve to live on that block. | 我应当住在那个街区 | 
| [07:50] | And why should I avoid them? They should avoid me. | 为什么我要避开他们 他们该避开我 | 
| [07:55] | Get the fuck out and get me the apartment, bitch. | 滚出去然后带我看看那个公寓 婊子 | 
| [07:57] | Done. | 好的 | 
| [08:09] | Who is it? | 是谁 | 
| [08:32] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 | 
| [08:34] | ‐ It is? ‐ Yes, it is! | -是吗 -当然 | 
| [08:36] | Are you cra‐‐ get in here, Dawn! | 你疯… 快进来 道恩 | 
| [08:38] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 | 
| [08:40] | I mean, shit! | 我是说 天啊 | 
| [08:44] | Ah. Man, look at you. | 天呐 瞧瞧你 | 
| [08:47] | Come in, come in. | 进来 进来 | 
| [08:49] | ‐ Hey, you want to hit this? ‐ Okay. | -你想玩玩这个吗 -好啊 | 
| [08:54] | It’s on my parents’ floor. | 跟我父母家是同一层 | 
| [08:58] | It’s on my parents’ side of the building. | 还跟我父母的家在大厦的同一边 | 
| [09:03] | It’s behind my parents’ door. | 在我父母的家门后面 | 
| [09:04] | Babe, I think it’s your parents’ apartment. | 宝贝 我觉得就是你父母的公寓 | 
| [09:08] | Anna, why didn’t you say that? | 安娜 你为什么不告诉我们 | 
| [09:09] | Fibbing is a major part of real estate. | 撒谎是房地产行业的主要工作 | 
| [09:11] | You said you wanted them to avoid you. | 你说过你希望他们避开你 | 
| [09:14] | Now there would be no them to avoid…you. | 现在要避开你的他们都不存在了 | 
| [09:18] | ‐ You make a good point. ‐ Yay. | -你说的很对 -太好了 | 
| [09:20] | Now, you must see the‐‐ | 你们必须得看看 | 
| [09:23] | right, you grew up here. | 好吧 你在这里长大 | 
| [09:25] | I should let you show yourselves around. | 我该让你自己看房 | 
| [09:27] | ‐ And I’ll just go fuck myself. ‐ Thank you. | -我滚一边就行了 -谢谢 | 
| [09:33] | So… hmm. | 所以… | 
| [09:39] | It really is great to see you, Mo. | 见到你真好 老蒙 | 
| [09:41] | Or Ro, or whoever you are down here. | 或老罗 或不管你在这叫什么 | 
| [09:44] | You look like a Ho. | 你看起来像个鸭 | 
| [09:46] | No, I’m serious, | 不 我是认真的 | 
| [09:47] | what the fuck is up with your hair? | 你这头发是什么鬼 | 
| [09:49] | Oh, geez, if my hair were any more relaxed, | 天啊 如果我的头发再狂野点 | 
| [09:50] | it’d shit its pants. | 它自己都该吓坏了 | 
| [09:59] | So what you playing? | 所以你在玩什么 | 
| [10:01] | Oh, Legend of Zelda. | 《塞尔达传说》 | 
| [10:02] | In fact, I’m glad you’re here | 事实上 我很开心你能在这 | 
| [10:03] | to finally see me beat this shit. | 看我最后打败这个鬼玩意 | 
| [10:05] | I’d let you hop in there too, but it’s single‐player, so. | 我想让你一起玩 不过是单人游戏 所以 | 
| [10:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:09] | I can tell from that Jergens | 从那瓶润肤露能看出 | 
| [10:10] | that you’ve been on single‐player for a minute. | 你已经单撸了好一阵了 | 
| [10:14] | I’ve been beating more than this game. | 我打飞机可比打这游戏的次数多多了 | 
| [10:17] | No, but I fuck on the reg down here in all seriousness, | 说正经的 我撸管还挺规律的 | 
| [10:19] | so I’m pretty good there. | 所以那方面没什么问题 | 
| [10:24] | Cool. | 挺好 | 
| [10:25] | Yeah, look around. | 到处看看吧 | 
| [10:26] | Take everything in. Check out the amenities. | 习惯一下 去看看那些设施 | 
| [10:30] | The future has arrived, | 未来已至 | 
| [10:32] | and its name is roller blade. | 其名曰单排轮滑鞋 | 
| [10:35] | ‘Cause the wheels are in the shape of a blade. | 因为轮子是排成一排的 | 
| [10:37] | ‐ It’s fucking genius. ‐ We got company, Keith. | -真聪明 -有客人 基斯 | 
| [10:41] | Holy shit, Dawnie! | 天啊 是道妮 | 
| [10:43] | Bienvenidos a Miami, chica! | 欢迎来到迈阿密 小妞 | 
| [10:47] | Hey. | 你好啊 | 
| [10:48] | Check you out. | 看看你 | 
| [10:49] | Check you out! | 看看你 | 
| [10:50] | And check out those jean shorts. | 再看看那双牛仔短裤 | 
| [10:53] | You better size up, Kiki, | 你得穿大一号的了 小基基 | 
| [10:54] | ’cause I can sees up your asshole. | 我都能看到你的菊花了 | 
| [10:57] | All right, I will have you know, | 好吧 我得告诉你 | 
| [10:58] | I am and always have been a jean short medium. | 牛仔短裤我向来穿中号[灵媒]的 | 
| [11:01] | The only way you’re a jean short medium | 你要成为牛仔短裤灵媒的话 | 
| [11:03] | is if you can communicate with dead jean shorts. | 除非你能和死去的牛仔短裤交流 | 
| [11:06] | Hey, look at that. We’re back, guys. | 瞧瞧 我们又团聚了 兄弟们 | 
| [11:08] | Classic us, right? | 典型的我们 不是吗 | 
| [11:10] | So what brings you a Miami? | 什么风把你吹到迈阿密了 | 
| [11:19] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [11:20] | I get it. I gotta go anyway. | 我懂了 反正我得走了 | 
| [11:21] | I gotta outfit my crew. | 我得让团队试下装备了 | 
| [11:23] | I got a crew now called the Cabana Boys. | 我现在有个团队了 叫沙滩侍者 | 
| [11:25] | We move a lot of weight. | 运货量可大了 | 
| [11:26] | They’re all excited about the blades, you know. | 他们都很喜欢轮滑 | 
| [11:28] | Except for Randy. | 除了兰迪 | 
| [11:29] | We kind of had a thing, and now we don’t, and‐‐ | 我们擦出了点火花 后来火花灭了 然后 | 
| [11:31] | ‐ You’re still talking? ‐ Got it, I’m out. | -你还逼逼啥呢 -明白了 我走了 | 
| [11:33] | I’m out, I’m out. Just a little update on K‐Man. | 走了 走了 就和你们说声老基的近况 | 
| [11:35] | Beach day, tomorrow. | 明天沙滩见 | 
| [11:36] | Nope. Adios, Keith. | 不了 再见 基斯 | 
| [11:37] | ‐ Okay, dinner? ‐ Keith. | -好吧 那晚饭 -基斯 | 
| [11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:42] | Yeah, some things never change. | 本性难移啊 | 
| [11:44] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [11:46] | So… | 那么 | 
| [11:50] | Mo, look, about everything that happened‐‐ | 老蒙 听着 以前发生的一切 | 
| [11:53] | Oh, oh, please, don’t even. | 拜托 别提了 | 
| [11:54] | No, don’t even go in there. | 千万别提 | 
| [11:55] | Fuck the past, you know? | 过去就过去了 | 
| [11:57] | I’m over that shit. | 我已经忘记了 | 
| [11:58] | I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my life. | 我这辈子从没这么开心过 | 
| [12:00] | That’s great. I’m really glad to hear that. | 太好了 我很高兴听你这么说 | 
| [12:02] | Yeah, so apology accepted. | 嗯 所以我接受你的道歉 | 
| [12:05] | No, no, I wasn’t gonna apologize. | 不不 我不打算道歉 | 
| [12:07] | Really? You weren’t? | 真的吗 你不是道歉 | 
| [12:09] | ‘Cause you’re kind of the whole reason I’m in this position. | 因为都怪你我才落得如此下场 | 
| [12:12] | You mean the happiest position of your life? | 你是说你人生中最快乐的下场 | 
| [12:15] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [12:16] | Yeah, that’s‐‐ | 对 那个 | 
| [12:18] | that’s what I meant, sure. | 我就是这个意思 | 
| [12:23] | Hey, you mind if I get back to this game? | 你介意我接着玩游戏吗 | 
| [12:24] | I’ve kind of been working on it for the last few months. | 过去几个月我一直都在努力打通关 | 
| [12:26] | I was about to beat it before you showed up. | 本来就快通关了 然后你来了 | 
| [12:28] | ‐ Sure. ‐ Okay, great. | -行 -好极了 | 
| [12:31] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [12:36] | And now it’s fucked. | 现在电视也坏了 | 
| [12:42] | This place really is perfect. | 这地方真是棒极了 | 
| [12:45] | Except for the taxi‐denimed horse. | 除了个穿着牛仔裤的马 | 
| [12:50] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘 | 
| [12:51] | If you look close, | 如果你仔细看 | 
| [12:52] | you can see the history of Georgina in her eyes. | 能从它眼里看到乔治纳的历史 | 
| [12:54] | Because she’s stuffed with our short‐lived | 因为它体内塞满了我们的短命 | 
| [12:56] | asbestos‐lined firemen jeans. | 石棉衬里的消防员牛仔裤 | 
| [12:59] | New York’s bravest pants. | 纽约最勇敢的裤子 | 
| [13:01] | Miss. Scraps. | 碎片小姐 | 
| [13:06] | Are you‐‐ | 你是不是 | 
| [13:07] | are you sure you don’t want to just see the Caldwell place? | 你确定你不想就去看看考德威尔家吗 | 
| [13:11] | Tiffany! Blair. | 蒂芙妮 布莱尔 | 
| [13:14] | What a pleasure to see you as always. | 见到你们真开心 一如既往 | 
| [13:18] | Ah, you look…healthy. | 你看着很健康 | 
| [13:21] | Ruddy. | 面色红润 | 
| [13:22] | I see you grew into the rosacea. | 看来你已经适应红斑痤疮了 | 
| [13:25] | Mother, Father. | 母亲 父亲 | 
| [13:27] | Shame you have to sell the apartment, | 真可惜你们要卖掉公寓 | 
| [13:28] | but I guess at your age, it’s good to downsize. | 但我猜你们这把年纪 缩小规模也很正常 | 
| [13:31] | Oh, we’re not downsizing. | 不不 我们不是缩小 | 
| [13:34] | We’re upsizing. | 而是扩大规模 | 
| [13:35] | We’re buying a compound in the Hamptons. | 我们要去汉普顿卖独立屋了 | 
| [13:38] | This area’s a bit of a down‐and‐going neighborhood. | 这个地段有点日暮穷途了 | 
| [13:42] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 | 
| [13:43] | It’s the opposite of up‐and‐coming. | 是前程似锦的反义词 | 
| [13:46] | It’s great. | 挺好的 | 
| [13:46] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你们不介意的话 | 
| [13:48] | I forgot to get my World War II memorabilia from the safe. | 我把二战纪念品落在保险柜里了 | 
| [13:54] | Not‐zee most conventional hobby, | 不是最正常的爱好 | 
| [13:56] | but keeps her busy. | 但让她有事做 | 
| [13:58] | And now if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [13:59] | I’m gonna go measure the playroom. | 我准备去量育儿室的尺寸 | 
| [14:01] | I want to see how big it is | 我想看看房间大小 | 
| [14:02] | without Barbie’s Dream Jeep Dealership in there. | 既然如今芭比的梦幻吉普没了 | 
| [14:05] | Father. | 告辞父亲 | 
| [14:08] | You know, | 你知道吗 | 
| [14:09] | when she was a kid, she’d only go up there to cry. | 她小时候 只有哭的时候才上去 | 
| [14:12] | Well, she might still be a little upset | 她可能还是对整件 | 
| [14:13] | about the whole “You kidnapping her” thing. | “你绑架她”的事情有点不爽 | 
| [14:18] | Right. | 说得也是 | 
| [14:20] | So, moving to the Hamptons. | 话说回来 搬到汉普顿斯住 | 
| [14:23] | That’s a nice life. | 生活挺滋润啊 | 
| [14:24] | Yeah, it’s a nice lie. | 没错 是个滋润的谎言 | 
| [14:26] | We’re not buying in the Hamptons. | 我们没有要在汉普顿斯买房 | 
| [14:27] | We’re selling everything because of the whole | 我们要变卖所有家产 因为整件 | 
| [14:30] | “You stealing all our money” thing. | “你偷走了我们所有钱”的事情 | 
| [14:33] | Right. | 说得也是 | 
| [14:34] | To be honest, of everything we’ve lost, | 老实说 在我们丢失的一切当中 | 
| [14:38] | the only thing that matters is Tiff. | 唯一重要的只有蒂芙 | 
| [14:40] | I know I don’t deserve it, | 我知道我不配 | 
| [14:41] | but would you tell her that… | 但你可以告诉她吗 | 
| [14:46] | Daddy still loves her? | 爸爸还是爱她 | 
| [14:56] | No, Dawn, you gotta… | 不 道恩 你得 | 
| [14:57] | Mo, I can fix this. | 老蒙 我能搞定 | 
| [14:58] | Take it easy. A light tap. | 别着急 轻拍一下 | 
| [15:00] | ‐ You know what a light tap… ‐ I’m barely touching it, okay? | -你知道轻拍 -我几乎没碰 好吗 | 
| [15:01] | ‐ Okay, well, look… ‐ I’m hitting | -好吧 但是 -我在按… | 
| [15:02] | – You’re jamming your finger in there like you… -reset! | -你把手指塞在里面 -重置 | 
| [15:04] | Are you… you’re still doing it after I said. | 我说了那么多你还在这样 | 
| [15:05] | What are you talking about? I barely… | 你在说什么 我几乎 | 
| [15:06] | – Come on, you’re fucking hammer‐handing it. – touched it! | -天啊 你用手重重捶了它 -没碰 | 
| [15:08] | Oh, you’re trying to break it? | 你想弄坏它吗 | 
| [15:09] | ‐ I do not have hammer hands. ‐ Okay, you know what? | -我的手才不像锤子 -行了 | 
| [15:10] | ‐ Here, I’ll break it. ‐ I don’t… what are you… | -我来弄坏它 -不 你在做… | 
| [15:17] | – What the fuck are you doing here? – What the fuck are you doing here? | -你他妈在这里干嘛 -你他妈在这里干嘛 | 
| [15:19] | Yes, finally! | 没错 终于来了 | 
| [15:20] | Yell! Say something! | 喊啊 有话就说 | 
| [15:21] | Because I know you’re not happy in this shithole! | 我知道你在这个鬼地方不开心 | 
| [15:23] | Incorrect. I’m very happy, okay? | 不正确 我非常开心 好吗 | 
| [15:26] | I’ve gotten rid of all of my stress. | 我摆脱了所有的压力 | 
| [15:27] | I quit doing blow! | 我戒了可卡因 | 
| [15:29] | This is the first fucking time I’ve yelled since I left New York, | 从我离开纽约后 这是我第一次大喊大叫 | 
| [15:31] | and it’s when you show up here. | 也是因为你来了 | 
| [15:32] | ‐ Oh, of course it’s me. ‐ Imagine that, Dawn. | -当然怪我了 -想象一下 道恩 | 
| [15:34] | – It’s always me! – Listen, | -一直以来都怪我 -听着 | 
| [15:35] | if you’re not here to apologize, | 如果你不是来道歉的 | 
| [15:36] | what the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这儿要干嘛 | 
| [15:37] | ‐ I am here because I‐‐ ‐ Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt! | -我来这儿是因为我 -对不起 打扰一下 | 
| [15:39] | ‐ I’m so sorry guys. ‐ Oh, my God, Keith. | -我很抱歉 朋友们 -我的天啊 基斯 | 
| [15:41] | Fuck! | 靠 | 
| [15:41] | I might be in a bit of a pickle, okay, | 我可能有点小麻烦 | 
| [15:43] | so, Mo, I need your snorkel gear. | 所以 老蒙 我需要你的潜水装备 | 
| [15:45] | Long story short, Randy’s reticence to blades | 长话短说 兰迪对轮滑鞋的抗拒 | 
| [15:48] | was actually quite well‐founded. | 其实还蛮有道理的 | 
| [15:49] | Speed, it got the best of him, | 速度太快 他没法控制 | 
| [15:51] | and he kind of lost control | 结果他一个没掌握好 | 
| [15:52] | and then launched off the pier | 从码头上冲入水中 | 
| [15:53] | with my entire stash in his backpack, | 而我所有的东西都在他背包里 | 
| [15:54] | and now the sharks are circling. | 现在鲨鱼在转圈 危机四伏 | 
| [15:56] | Literally, there are fucking sharks down there. | 没错 那里真的有鲨鱼 | 
| [15:58] | And figuratively, because once the cartel finds out | 也是个比喻说法 因为一旦贩毒集团发现 | 
| [16:01] | that I lost the $1,000,000 of the blow they fronted me, | 我弄丢了他们给的一百万美金 | 
| [16:03] | I’m a dead man. | 那我就是个死人了 | 
| [16:07] | Holy shit, Keith. | 见鬼了 基斯 | 
| [16:10] | Talk about coked to the gills. | 真没见过嗑嗨成这样的 | 
| [16:14] | Hey, you can’t feel your teeth? | 喂 你感觉不到牙齿了吗 | 
| [16:15] | Try not feeling three rows of teeth. | 你试试感觉不到三排牙齿看 | 
| [16:17] | Just when you thought it was safe | 当你以为安全了 | 
| [16:18] | to go back in the water, it is! | 可以回到水里了 确实 | 
| [16:21] | Those sharks aren’t gonna eat for, like, a week! | 那些鲨鱼一个星期都不会吃东西 | 
| [16:22] | Oh, no, they’re way too busy | 是啊 它们太忙了 | 
| [16:23] | making a bunch of business deals. | 忙着做一堆生意 | 
| [16:24] | In sharkskin suits. | 穿着鲨鱼皮西装 | 
| [16:25] | I bet they’re making a killing. | 我打赌它们正大杀四方呢 | 
| [16:27] | ‘Cause they’re sharks! | 因为它们是鲨鱼 | 
| [16:29] | Guys, you know, | 你俩 你们知道 | 
| [16:30] | I’m glad you two found your rhythm again, | 我很高兴你们又找到共同的节奏了 | 
| [16:31] | but I’m in a lot of fucking trouble, you assholes! | 但我现在真是麻烦大了 混球 | 
| [16:34] | Whoa, Keith! | 基斯 | 
| [16:36] | ‐ I love new Keith. ‐ Oh, I love him. | -我爱这个全新的基斯 -我也爱他 | 
| [16:39] | Oh, shit. | 要了命了 | 
| [16:48] | Look, Mo, | 老蒙 | 
| [16:50] | the reason that I came is I’m worried about you. | 我之所以来是因为我担心你 | 
| [16:54] | So, I‐‐ | 所以 我 | 
| [16:59] | What, is this 800K supposed to make me completely forget | 怎么 80万就能让我完全忘了 | 
| [17:01] | the fact that you fucked me over? | 你耍了我这件事吗 | 
| [17:04] | That was some Rain Man shit. | 你可真是像雨人一样的天才啊 | 
| [17:06] | How did you know how much was in here? | 你怎么知道这里面有多少钱 | 
| [17:06] | ‘Cause, Dawn, I don’t have to be a fucking genius | 道恩 我不需要是个天才 | 
| [17:09] | to know the exact amount | 也知道我在詹玛集团里 | 
| [17:10] | that my Jammer Group shares are worth. | 股份究竟值多少钱 | 
| [17:12] | You’re trying to buy me out. | 你想买断我的股份 | 
| [17:14] | Well, guess it makes sense, right? | 我猜这说得通 对吗 | 
| [17:16] | Kind of hard to business | 如果你的公司 | 
| [17:17] | when you got a wanted man on your books. | 有个通缉犯 就很难做生意 | 
| [17:19] | So $800,000, | 所以80万 | 
| [17:21] | and then you erase me from the company I started. | 你就可以把我从我开的公司除名 | 
| [17:23] | ‐ We started. ‐ I started. | -我们开的 -我开的 | 
| [17:24] | We started. | 我们开的 | 
| [17:25] | You know what? Fuck this. | 去你的 不吵了 | 
| [17:29] | It’s a fair price for your shares. | 买断你的股份 这个价钱很公道 | 
| [17:35] | I’ve been knocking for 20 minutes. | 我敲门敲了20分钟 | 
| [17:37] | Sorry, my grandparents soundproofed all the bedrooms | 抱歉 我祖父母在肮脏三十年代 | 
| [17:40] | during the Dirty ’30s. | 对所有卧室做了消音 | 
| [17:41] | Wow, this really is the perfect apartment. | 这套公寓真的很完美 | 
| [17:42] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [17:44] | And I love it, but… | 我很喜欢 但是… | 
| [17:48] | …this isn’t the way I’m supposed to get it. | …我不应该以这种方式得到它 | 
| [17:51] | My parents were supposed to give it to me | 我父母应该在我结婚时 | 
| [17:52] | when we got married, like everyone’s parents do. | 把它送给我 像所有人的父母那样 | 
| [17:55] | Sweetie, I think your sense of reality is a little‐‐ | 亲爱的 我觉得你的现实感有点 | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, ’cause reality sucks. | 是啊 因为现实糟透了 | 
| [17:59] | I deserve the life I dreamed of, | 我值得过我梦想的生活 | 
| [18:00] | not this off‐brand version. | 而不是这种冒牌生活 | 
| [18:02] | It’s Barbie’s Dream House, | 这是芭比的梦想之家 | 
| [18:04] | not her fat friend Midge’s Bed Sty HUD house. | 而不是她的胖妞朋友米姬的政府规划房 | 
| [18:06] | ‐ Is that a real toy? ‐ My maid’s daughter had one. | -是真的玩具吗 -我佣人的女儿有一个 | 
| [18:08] | It came with a block of cheese. | 买奶酪时送的 | 
| [18:11] | Nothing turned out the way it was supposed to, Blair, | 一切都没有按预期的发展 布莱尔 | 
| [18:13] | and I think that’s why I’m having such a hard time | 所以找一套我喜欢的房子 | 
| [18:15] | finding a house I love‐‐ ‐ | 才会那么难 | 
| [18:16] | Because I wanted this home, | 因为我想要这套房 | 
| [18:18] | but without compromising, you know? | 但不想要妥协 你知道吗 | 
| [18:20] | Just‐just like I wanted a fairytale marriage | 就像我想要一个童话婚姻 | 
| [18:23] | without compromising, but, I mean, my life‐‐ | 而没有妥协 但是我的生活 | 
| [18:27] | who’s that? | 谁呀 | 
| [18:28] | It’s just Dawn with some work stuff. | 是道恩 工作上的事 | 
| [18:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:33] | Look, you think we made some compromises? | 你觉得我们妥协了吗 | 
| [18:36] | Why, because we don’t have sex? | 为什么 就因为我们不做爱 | 
| [18:38] | We have love and money | 但我们有爱和钱 | 
| [18:40] | and sex with whoever we want. | 我们可以选择跟任何人做爱 | 
| [18:43] | Our arrangement is not compromise. | 我们的安排并非是折衷方案 | 
| [18:45] | It lets us have everything. | 它让我们拥有一切 | 
| [18:47] | I know. I just miss my parents, okay? | 我明白 我只是想念我父母了 好吗 | 
| [18:50] | And I feel bad for them. | 我很同情他们 | 
| [18:52] | I mean, they shouldn’t have to live in the Hamptons | 他们不应该像平民一样 | 
| [18:54] | year round like a couple of townies. | 整年住在汉普顿斯 | 
| [18:57] | Come on, they weren’t that bad. | 真的 他们没那么差劲 | 
| [18:59] | Besides the kidnapping. | 除了绑架那次 | 
| [19:00] | And the fat camp. | 还有减肥训练营 | 
| [19:02] | And the bulimia camp. | 还有暴食症戒除营 | 
| [19:03] | ‐ Tiffany. ‐ Blair. | -蒂芙妮 -布莱尔 | 
| [19:05] | Can’t we just stay in the hotel a little longer | 我们能不能在酒店多待一阵子 | 
| [19:07] | till I work things out with my folks? | 直到我解决跟我父母间的问题 | 
| [19:12] | I want nothing more than that. | 我也希望如此 | 
| [19:15] | In fact, you’re not gonna believe this, | 实际上 说了你可能不信 | 
| [19:16] | but your dad literally just came up to me out there, and‐‐ | 但你爸爸刚才和我吐露了心声 而且 | 
| [19:20] | I tried to patch things up between you guys | 我试着缓和你们之间的关系 | 
| [19:24] | because I could sense that’s what you want, | 因为我明白那是你想要的 | 
| [19:26] | but he just wasn’t having it. | 但他还是不听劝 | 
| [19:31] | ‐ Really? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [19:33] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 | 
| [19:36] | Baby, I gave my dad hundreds of chances, | 宝贝 我给过我父亲成百次机会 | 
| [19:39] | and he just kept hurting me. | 但他持续伤害我 | 
| [19:42] | My mother always said to me, | 我母亲总是跟我说 | 
| [19:44] | “In life, when something breaks, | “生活中 有的东西坏了就是坏了 | 
| [19:45] | you can’t always put it back together, | 再也不能完好如初 | 
| [19:47] | but you can use those pieces to move forward.” | 但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活” | 
| [19:51] | So let’s take this apartment, | 所以 我们买下这个公寓吧 | 
| [19:53] | and use it to cut your parents out of your life forever. | 用它与你的父母此生一刀两断 | 
| [19:58] | I am the only family you need now. | 我是你现在仅需的家人 | 
| [20:01] | Only me. | 只有我 | 
| [20:11] | Wait. Blair and I just talked, and‐‐ | 等等 布莱尔和我谈过了 | 
| [20:14] | ‐ You did? ‐ We’ll take it. | -是吗 -我们决定买下这个公寓 | 
| [20:15] | Get the fuck out. | 你们可以滚出去了 | 
| [20:16] | Burn the furniture, and have the horse beheaded. | 烧掉家具 砍掉马头 | 
| [20:18] | Scraps? | 碎片小姐吗 | 
| [20:23] | Maybe we’ll see you in the Hamptons. | 也许我们会在汉普顿斯见 | 
| [20:32] | So you and Blair, huh? | 所以你跟布莱尔成合伙人了 对吧 | 
| [20:34] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah. | -对 -是啊 | 
| [20:36] | 50/50, finally. | 一人一半股份 总算是了 | 
| [20:38] | A partner who won’t fuck me over. | 有了个不会耍我的合伙人 | 
| [20:41] | We’ll see about that shit. | 这可不一定 | 
| [20:44] | Look, come on, 800K, | 拜托 这可是80万 | 
| [20:46] | it’s more than enough seed cash to fund | 不管你有什么宏伟梦想 | 
| [20:48] | whatever grand scheme you got cooking. | 这笔钱都足够做种子基金了 | 
| [20:50] | – Hey, I don’t have any scheme. – Make your fantastic | -我没有什么宏伟梦想 -实现你绝妙的 | 
| [20:52] | – I don’t have any scheme, Dawn, okay? – Return to Wall Street. | -我没有什么宏伟梦想 道恩 -重返华尔街 | 
| [20:55] | I’m done with that. | 我受够那些了 | 
| [20:56] | ‐ I told you. ‐ Oh, come on. | -我告诉过你了 -得了吧 | 
| [20:57] | Look, I’m tired of it, okay? | 我受够那些事了 | 
| [20:58] | Who’s got the most expensive suit? | 谁有最贵的西装 | 
| [21:01] | The most endangered rug? The longest car? | 最稀罕的地毯 最长的豪车 | 
| [21:03] | Always fucking chasing after better. | 总在不停地追名逐利 | 
| [21:05] | I’m sick of that shit. | 我他妈受够了 | 
| [21:07] | Only thing I’m gonna miss about that life is… | 那种生活唯一值得我怀念的只有 | 
| [21:11] | …is you. | 只有你了 | 
| [21:17] | It’s a good deal, Mo. | 这可不亏 老蒙 | 
| [21:19] | You can shop it if you want to, but… | 这笔钱随便你怎么花 可是 | 
| [21:23] | where are you gonna go? | 你又能去哪呢 | 
| [21:30] | As far away as I can get, Dawn. | 我能走多远就走多远 道恩 | 
| [21:42] | Bye, Mo. | 再见了 老蒙 | 
| [22:24] | Is that right? Are you sure? | 是真的吗 你确定吗 | 
| [22:27] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 | 
| [22:30] | I found Mo. | 我找到老蒙了 | 
| [22:32] | I didn’t turn him in, | 我没举报他 | 
| [22:33] | but he is off our books for good. | 但他已经不是公司的股东了 | 
| [22:35] | Signed and pre dated before Black‐‐ | 已经签好了 日期写在在黑色 | 
| [22:38] | African‐American Monday. | 非洲裔美国人星期一之前 | 
| [22:40] | Trust me. You’ll never see Mo again. | 相信我 你再也不会见到老蒙了 | 
| [22:42] | Oh, we know. | 我们知道 | 
| [22:44] | “We”? | 我们 | 
| [22:46] | The royal “We.” | 是种高贵的讲法 | 
| [22:47] | Like the king’s piss. | 像国王一样 | 
| [22:49] | Okay. | 行吧 | 
| [22:50] | So, do we have a deal? | 那我们说好了 | 
| [22:53] | Partners? | 合伙人 | 
| [22:56] | Partners. | 合伙人 | 
| [23:01] | Nice doing business with you, Hot Coffee. | 合作愉快 性感咖啡 | 
| [23:06] | You too, Half and Half. | 合作愉快 半奶半奶油 | 
| [23:08] | Well, Half. | 不过现在只剩你了 | 
| [23:15] | Do it. | 动手 | 
| [23:16] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老板 | 
| [23:22] | Hello, this is America’s Most Unsolved Crimes hotline. | 您好 这里是《美国最大悬案》热线 | 
| [23:24] | I found Maurice Monroe at the South Beach Motor Inn. | 我在南海滩汽车旅馆看到了毛里斯·蒙罗 | 
| [23:28] | I followed his girlfriend here. | 我追踪他女友到了这里 | 
| [23:29] | Looks like she did a real number on him. | 看起来她可让他够难堪的 | 
| [23:32] | Classic femme fatale. | 典型的蛇蝎美人 | 
| [23:34] | Kind of broad that makes you want to dig your own grave | 这种女人让你恨不得挖个洞把自己埋了 | 
| [23:36] | and lick the shovel clean. | 然后把铲子舔干净 | 
| [23:37] | Your tips are important to us. | 您的线索对我们很重要 | 
| [23:39] | For English, press 1. | 英文服务 请按1 | 
| [23:40] | God damn it! | 该死 | 
| [23:41] | Para Español… | 西班牙语… | 
| [23:47] | Wow, Mo-Mo. | 蒙蒙 | 
| [23:49] | This place is fucking paradise. | 这地方简直是个天堂 | 
| [23:51] | Not a bad first date, huh? | 第一次约会还不赖吧 | 
| [23:53] | First date? | 第一次约会 | 
| [23:54] | Well, first formal date. | 第一次正式约会 | 
| [23:55] | Ha! We’ve had sex, like, a hundred times. | 我们都做过一百多次了 | 
| [23:57] | Yeah, but those were all at work. | 嗯 但那都是在工作的时候 | 
| [23:59] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得没错 没错 | 
| [24:01] | To the Maldives. | 敬马尔代夫 | 
| [24:05] | To you and me. | 敬你和我 | 
| [24:13] | Giving it up on the first date. | 第一次约会就不矜持了 | 
| [24:18] | Oh, Mo-Mo. | 蒙蒙 | 
| [24:25] | – Wait, wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 | 
| [24:27] | Should we go in | 我们要不要进去 | 
| [24:28] | before we get sand all up inside us? | 不然我们身体里可是会塞满了沙子 | 
| [24:31] | “Up inside us”? | “我们身体里” | 
| [24:34] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [24:35] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 | 
| [24:40] | I’m fucked. | 我完蛋了 | 
| [24:44] | The coke’s gone. | 可卡因没了 | 
| [24:45] | It’s at the bottom of the Atlantic. | 已经沉在大西洋底了 | 
| [24:48] | And now I owe $1,000,000 | 我现在欠迈阿密 | 
| [24:50] | to the most violent cartel in Miami. | 最残暴的贩毒集团一百万 | 
| [24:53] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 | 
| [25:01] | 老蒙 蒙罗 创始人 首席执行官 老混账 | |
| [25:07] | Fuck that shit, Keith. | 去他妈的 基斯 | 
| [25:09] | We’re not going out without a fight. | 我们不会坐以待毙 | 
| [25:11] | – We? – Yeah. | -我们 -没错 | 
| [25:14] | It’s one thing for me to walk away | 我抛下自己创立的一切 | 
| [25:15] | from everything I’ve built, | 是一回事 | 
| [25:17] | but it’s a whole ‘nother motherfucking thing | 但是有人想这样整你 | 
| [25:18] | for somebody to try to take that shit. | 就是另一回事了 | 
| [25:22] | Tell me everything you know about this cartel. | 跟我说说这个贩毒集团 |