Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] You want to fuck with me? 你想跟我干吗
[00:08] I would love to fuck with you. 我当然愿意跟你干
[00:12] Who wants to come titty fuck Keith? 谁想来乳交基斯
[00:18] You think he’s trying… 你觉得他正试着
[00:19] the Georgina play? 乔治纳好戏
[00:21] So once he marries that Georgina chick 一旦他和那个乔治纳小妞结婚
[00:23] and we get those shares, we also get cracker rich. 我们把股份弄到手 就会发横财
[00:25] Give me the piece of the Jammer Group that I deserve. 把詹玛集团里我应得的股份给我
[00:28] You want something from Mo? 你想从老蒙这里得到什么
[00:29] You’re gonna have to fucking take it. 你就得自己来拿
[00:31] Do you even want to get married? 你到底愿不愿意结婚
[00:32] I’m really confused right now. 我现在好困惑
[00:33] Like I’ve been pressed into this shape. 就好像我被强迫变成了这样
[00:35] I’ve been playing you, kid. 我一直在玩弄你 孩子
[00:37] Fuck you. I’m gonna tell Tiff everything. 去你的 我要把一切都告诉蒂芙
[00:39] I want in. 我想加入
[00:41] My hubby likes chubby. 我的老公喜欢被攻
[00:43] You’re fired. 你被炒了
[00:44] Is what we’re about to tell you. 是我们打算对你说的话
[00:46] – Right, Dawn? – Sorry, Momo. -对吧 道恩 -抱歉 小蒙蒙
[00:48] The market’s taking a huge shit right now. 股市现在快跌成屎了
[00:50] – You shorted the market. – Well, that was Dawn’s idea. -你做空了市场 -这是道恩的主意
[00:53] Keith, you’re the only one that never fucked me over. 基斯 只有你从没坑过我
[00:57] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[00:58] This was all a Jammer Group plot to screw us. 都是詹玛集团下套坑我们
[01:00] You thinking what I’m thinking? 你和我想的一样吗
[01:02] One of us should take a steamy shit in Mo’s car? 我俩谁应该去老蒙的车上拉泡热腾腾的屎
[01:04] Now who’s fucking around? 现在看看谁在胡闹
[01:06] I’m here for my piece of the Georgina play. 我来这是为了从乔治纳好戏分一杯羹
[01:14] Let’s celebrate, partner. 来庆祝吧 合伙人
[01:16] Dawn, how could you do this? 道恩 你怎么能这么干
[01:17] If I were a man, they’d just call it business. 如果我是个男人 他们会把这叫做生意
[01:19] I’m sorry, Mo, but it’s my time. 对不起 老蒙 但是我掌舵的时候了
[01:54] Hey, quit daydreaming. The bosses want to see you. 别做白日梦了 老板们要见你
[01:57] Actually, I was day wet dreaming. 我其实是白日梦遗
[02:00] I’m busy, so can we just pretend 我很忙 能不能就当作
[02:01] that I did a series of nonthreatening, girlish giggles? 我像个小女孩一样傻乎乎地笑了笑
[02:06] Mo. Momo. 老蒙 小蒙蒙
[02:09] What it is, my man? 怎么了 伙计
[02:11] What can I do for you bosses? 我能如何为二位老板效劳
[02:12] Buy 20,000 June Coffee Calls. 买两万的六月咖啡厅
[02:14] We’re going long like John Silver’s premium seafood eatery. 我们会像约翰·西尔弗的高档海鲜餐厅
[02:19] All due respect, 恕我直言
[02:20] I’m not sure that’s the smart play right now. 我觉得现在那么做不太明智
[02:22] All Jew respect, I got a room full of them 恕犹直言 我有一房间的人
[02:24] that would fundamentally disagree with you. 跟你持相反意见
[02:26] I’m just saying that a lot of these dudes were in ‘Nam. 我只是说 很多人都去过越南
[02:29] They’re saying there’s a lot of coffee farms 他们说在林同省各地
[02:30] that are popping up all over the Lam Dongs, so… 突然就出现了很多咖啡田 所以
[02:33] That explains the uptick in the bores. 那解释了钻机股价的小幅上升
[02:34] I mean, the French are always a step ahead 法国人总在亚洲商品上的反应上
[02:36] in Asian commodities. 领先一步
[02:37] – We should go short. – We should go short. -我们应该做空 -我们应该做空
[02:40] I do trust Dawn with coffee. 咖啡的事我倒是很信任道恩
[02:42] – Yeah. – Nobody makes a better cup. -对 -没人比她的咖啡[罩杯]更美味
[02:44] Her nickname is Hot Coffee. 她的外号就叫性感咖啡
[02:46] Nailed it. Hot Coffee, that’s who she is. 妙啊 性感咖啡就是她
[02:48] No, in fact, go make me a hot coffee, okay? 这样吧 现在就去给我来杯性感咖啡 好吗
[02:51] With two Sweet’N Lows and zero trading advice ever. 加两份代糖 不要再说任何商业建议
[02:55] Mr. Leighman, she’s right, though. 雷曼先生 但她是对的
[02:56] – I mean… – Fuck, Mo. -我是说 -该死的 老蒙
[02:58] You’re a brother, but you’re not a Leighman brother, okay? 你是兄弟 但你不是雷曼兄弟之一 好吗
[03:00] So just place the order, or I will hire somebody who will. 所以赶快去下单 否则我炒了你
[03:04] Yeah, I understand. 好的 我明白
[03:07] Hey, Dawn. You okay? 道恩 你还好吗
[03:10] Yeah, no. Thank you. 没事 谢谢
[03:12] Oh. Fuck them, right? 别理他们 好吗
[03:14] It’s not our money. 那又不是我们的钱
[03:16] Hey, let me ask you something. You think they’re… 我问你一件事 你觉得他们是
[03:21] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 可能吧
[03:23] You know, the quiet one? 那个不爱说话的
[03:24] He makes me tie his bowtie while he sucks his thumb. 他在吸自己大拇指时逼我帮他系领结
[03:27] – While he what? – I know. -他干什么玩意儿 -我知道
[03:29] He’s got some weird mammy fetish. 他对黑人保姆有种奇怪的迷恋
[03:33] I have an MBA. 我有工商管理硕士学位
[03:35] Which does not stand for “Majestic black ass,” 这词的意思不是”很翘的大黑屁股”[缩写相同]
[03:38] despite what the loud one says. 尽管那个话多的就是这个意思
[03:39] I don’t know. Let me see. 我不知道 让我看看
[03:41] It’s not bad. 真不赖
[03:44] Hey, well, let me tell you something. 我告诉你一件事
[03:47] I’m out of here. 我要走了
[03:48] – I’m gonna start my own shop. – Really? -我要开自己的公司 -真的吗
[03:50] Got a backer. He’s gonna stake me. 我找到位投资人 他会给我投资
[03:54] Now, if there was just some way I could get my hands 现在 如果我有办法能拿到
[03:57] on that Leighman Brothers’ Rolodex. 雷曼兄弟的客户名片盒
[03:59] You mean if you could get my hands on their Rolodex? 你是说如果你能让我去拿他们的客户名片盒
[04:02] Well, you do have prettier hands. 你的手确实更漂亮
[04:04] And feet. 脚也是
[04:06] Come on. What do you say, D? 拜托 你觉得怎么样 小道
[04:08] Hey, hey. Hot coffee. 你好啊 性感咖啡
[04:09] Want some cream? 想来些奶油吗[来一发]
[04:19] This is for my homies in the mother ghetto. 这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们
[04:21] Maurice “Mo” Monroe, AKA “Roland Madison,” 毛里斯·”老蒙”·蒙罗 又名”罗兰·麦迪逊”
[04:26] AKA “The Black, Black Monday Murderer”, 也称”黑色星期一黑人杀手”
[04:29] AKA the “Downtown Defenestrator”, 又叫”市区高楼抛人者”
[04:31] is wanted not only for 他被通缉不仅是因为发动了
[04:33] the global financial terrorist attack known as “Black Monday” 被称作”黑色星期一”的全球金融恐怖袭击
[04:37] but for a shocking double homicide. 还因为一起令人震惊的双重谋杀案
[04:40] Rod Jaminski… 罗德·詹明斯基
[04:42] Plummeted to his death, 坠楼身亡
[04:43] ironically landing on Monroe’s own stretch Lamborghini, 讽刺的是 正落在蒙罗的加长兰博基尼车上
[04:47] and killing one of the Leighman Brothers in the process. 并砸死了雷曼兄弟之一
[04:50] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么事
[04:50] 雇员 詹玛集团
[04:51] Mo just went crazy. 老蒙疯了
[04:52] Was it the embarrassment 是因为他羞于
[04:54] that his protégé, Blair Pfaff, had outsmarted him, 自己的门生布莱尔·法夫比他聪明
[04:56] 《标准报》 华尔街 预言家在黑色星期一事件上获利
[04:57] making a fortune off him in the process? 并借此从他身上大赚一笔所致吗
[04:59] Face it here’s a new Blairiff in town. 面对现实吧 新警长布莱尔来了
[05:01] Or maybe it was the betrayal of his best friend, 或是因为他最好的朋友背叛了他
[05:04] Keith Shankar. 基斯·尚克
[05:06] Or maybe it was a broken heart after his fling 又或是 他和公司小甜心道恩·达西
[05:09] with office tart Dawn Darcy. 一夜风流之后彻底伤了心
[05:12] I’m just an innocent secretary delivering Danish. 我只是一个送丹麦酥饼的无辜秘书
[05:14] Whatever it was on that chilly October afternoon 不管是什么原因 十月里一个凉爽的午后
[05:18] Mo Monroe just snapped. 老蒙·蒙罗失控了
[05:23] Somebody save me. 快来人救救我
[05:25] Thank God for that Blair guy. 多亏了那个叫布莱尔的人
[05:27] He’s a real hero. 他真是一位英雄
[05:28] He tried to save Jammer too, but it was too late. 他还试图去救詹玛 但已经太迟了
[05:32] He was Countach meat. 他已经摔成了康塔什肉泥
[05:33] Lamborghini Countach meat indeed. 更准确地说 是兰博基尼康塔什肉泥
[05:34] 纽约邮报 崩盘[相撞]
[05:38] We need your help to find this thug. 我们需要大家的帮助 来找到这个暴徒
[05:41] But make no mistake. This man is dangerous. 但切记 此人十分危险
[05:43] If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him. 如果你看到他 请不要试图逮捕他
[05:46] But call our hotline, 1-800-1-WANTED. 请拨打我们的通缉热线 18001926833
[05:51] Operators are stand. 警方期待您的来电
[06:00] What? 怎么了
[06:02] Y’all expected me to be mad 你们都觉得我会生气
[06:03] because they portrayed me as some dumbass secretary 就因为他们把我描绘成一个愚蠢的秘书
[06:06] despite the fact that “Black Monday” was my fucking idea? 尽管”黑色星期一”其实是我的主意
[06:09] Not the name, of course. Shit’s racist. 当然 不是说那个名字 那太种族歧视了
[06:12] I mean, if they tried to play a man like that… 如果他们想把一个男人说成那样
[06:16] Oh, shit, if they tried to play Mo like that, 靠 如果他们想把老蒙说成这样
[06:19] he’d blow a gasket and a rail. 他一定会狂怒然后破口大骂
[06:21] Sweep everything off this table, fire all of y’all, 掀翻桌子上的一切 炒了你们所有人
[06:24] and then he’d call that hotline himself 然后自己打给那个热线
[06:26] just to confess so his dumb ass would get all the credit. 承认罪行 就为自己独揽所有功劳
[06:29] – But I’m not Mo. – That’s right. -但我不是老蒙 -没错
[06:33] – And I’m not a man. – Yep. -我也不是男人 -对
[06:35] I am a professional… 我是一位专业的…
[06:38] bitch. 婊子
[06:43] Ladies, the world is finally changing. 女士们 这个世界终于变了
[06:47] Look at this place. 看看这个地方
[06:48] We’ve shattered the glass ceiling. 我们已经打破了那道隐形的障碍
[06:50] Who cares if it takes a minute for the men to recognize us? 谁在意男人需要花时间认可我们
[06:53] The arc of the moral universe is long. 道德宇宙的轨迹漫长
[06:57] But it bends toward justice. 但它终究趋向正义
[06:59] – Say it. – Martin Luther Queen. -承认吧 -马丁·路德女王
[07:02] Did they put Keith in khakis just so the piss would read? 他们让基斯穿卡其裤就为了让尿裤子明显吗
[07:05] I don’t know. Not now, Karen. 我不知道 不是现在 凯伦
[07:07] ‘Cause the last time I checked, we’re not in the ego business. 据我所知 我们不是在做面子工程
[07:11] We’re in the getting paid business. 我们做的是赚钱的买卖
[07:12] That’s right! 没错
[07:14] And the getting laid business. 还有上床的买卖
[07:16] And business is sex. 这桩买卖就是性爱
[07:19] – Word. – Nice, dude. -说得好 -干得漂亮 兄弟
[07:21] Getting mad, getting even… 生气 打抱不平…
[07:25] You were? You were talking. 你还讲 你还在讲话
[07:25] That shit, it’s a waste of time. 那些破事 都是浪费时间
[07:27] And the point is, our time is now. 重点是 我们的时代到来了
[07:31] – Yeah. – And I have the perfect plan to take advantage. -没错 -而且我有个完美的计划来乘机获利
[07:34] Amerisavings & Loan. 美国存储借贷银行
[07:37] This is it, y’all. This is my next big idea. 就这个了 各位 这就是我下一个大招
[07:40] We are about to become an institution by buying one. 我们讲通过收购其他公司来成立自己
[07:45] So what? 那又怎样
[07:46] “America’s Most Unsolved Crimes” 《美国最大悬案》
[07:48] thinks that Blair is the mastermind instead of me. 认为布莱尔是策划者而不是我
[07:50] He’s my partner. 他是我的搭档
[07:51] I’m not gonna fuck up our shit over that. Or this. 我绝不会让这破玩意影响我们的关系 这也不行
[07:55] – Or this. – That’s right. -这也不行 -没错
[07:58] Or this wack, dumb shit right here. 这本傻逼垃圾杂志也不行
[08:01] – That ain’t right. – What is “Jet”? -这不对劲 -《杰特》是什么杂志
[08:03] Fuck these bitch ass, niche ass periodicals. 去这些婊里婊气 投机取巧的杂志期刊
[08:06] Okay. But what Dawn’s not telling y’all, ’cause she too humble, 没错 但道恩没告诉大家的是 因为她太谦虚
[08:08] is that she is about to get her props. 她将会有一个支持者
[08:12] “The Wall Street Journal.” That’s right. 《华尔街日报》 没错
[08:14] The old gray lady’s husband, the old white man, 那位白发老太太的丈夫 那个白人老头
[08:17] is running a huge profile on our girl tonight. 今晚将把我们老大作为头版头条
[08:22] Wow, thank you, but the only pats on the ass I need are from y’all. 谢谢 但我需要的唯一支持 就是在座各位
[08:26] And it’s a good thing I got all this ass to spank. 而且我有这么多翘臀可打 感觉好极了
[08:29] ‘Cause we are about to get rich as fuck 因为我们快要发大财了
[08:31] – Buying this bank. – Yeah! -收购这个银行 -没错
[08:33] So stop everything 所以停止一切工作
[08:35] and start acquiring every open share of Amerisavings & Loan. 开始购买美国存储借贷银行的每一股公开股票
[08:39] Shit. It’s impossible, Boss. 老大 这不可能
[08:41] Leighman brothers own a huge chunk. 雷曼兄弟拥有很大部分的股票
[08:42] – Did you say impossible? – Yeah. -你刚说不可能吗 -对啊
[08:45] I am a black woman 我一个黑人女人
[08:46] with my own trading firm on Wall Street in 1988. 在1988年的华尔街就开了自己的股票公司
[08:50] I might as well have just stepped out 我就像是登上了
[08:52] of the motherfucking DeLorean from the motherfucking future. 来自未来的德罗宁时光跑车
[08:56] Impossible can suck my dick. 不可能 去妈逼的吧
[09:08] Who’s the Whiz Kid of Wall Street? 谁是华尔街奇才
[09:10] Or according to “Playgirl,” “The Jizz Kid”, 或者根据《花花女郎》和《力量男孩》
[09:14] Who’s got the biggest brains and, coming soon, the biggest muscles? 谁最聪明 而且很快就拥有最大块的肌肉
[09:21] You do, hunk. 就是你啊 猛男
[09:22] You bet your tight little bottom you do. 凭你紧致的小屁股 当然是你
[09:25] Shall we, darling? 出发吧 亲爱的
[09:33] Hey, over here! 看这里
[09:33] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[09:40] Hey, Paul. 你好 保罗
[09:48] Well, if it isn’t the Whiz Kid. 这不是奇才本尊吗
[09:51] What brings you lovebirds to Washington? 什么风把你们小情人吹来华盛顿了
[09:53] Governor Putnam, it’s wonderful to meet you. 普特南州长 很荣幸见到您
[09:54] We’re here for Nancy. 我们是为南希而来
[09:55] We couldn’t just say no to a chance to celebrate 我们怎能错过和蓬松发型美女
[09:57] with the great bouffanted one. 一起庆祝的机会呢
[09:59] Ironic Nancy’s partying with a bunch of Washington aides 讽刺的是南希在和一群政客开派对
[10:02] after spending so long ignoring AIDS. 而她之前根本不在乎艾滋
[10:04] Cut the shit, Pfaff. 少说废话 法夫
[10:06] I know you’re here for a reason. 我知道你是无事不登三宝殿
[10:07] This party is a lobbyist’s dream, and my cash machine. 这派对是说客的美梦 我的摇钱树
[10:11] Yeah, that blowhard’s angling to get the FDA 那个吹牛大王正在忽悠食品药物管理局
[10:14] to call breakfast the most important meal of the day 宣称早餐为一天中最重要的一餐
[10:16] just so they can sell a lot more Cookie Crisp. 这样他们就能卖更多早餐脆饼
[10:18] A private prison lobbyist is pushing something called 一个私营监狱说客正在推进一个叫
[10:20] a “Three strikes” Rule. “三振出局”的法案
[10:21] Three strikes, like in the game… 三振出局 就像那个球赛…
[10:23] Baseball. 棒球
[10:24] Yes, except in this case, it’s three strikes 没错 不过这里是说犯三次罪
[10:26] and you’re in jail for the rest of your days. 你就得余生在监狱里度过了
[10:29] And the Dairy Council’s still trying to get people to say cheese 乳业协会仍在尝试让人们在照相的时候
[10:31] while taking pictures. 说”芝士”
[10:33] It seems the flash creates a sense memory. 好像闪光灯能创造感官记忆
[10:35] Good luck with that. 祝他好运吧
[10:36] No, no, no, no. You’d be surprised 不 不 不 不 你会吃惊于
[10:37] how many common phrases come from lobbyists. 那些说客创造了多少日常用语
[10:40] “Cool as a cucumber.” The Gourd Lobby. “泰然自若” 来自古尔德游说团
[10:42] Now those guys, they had a lot of hits. 这些人 他们创造了很多热门词
[10:44] – “I’m in a pickle”? – Yeah. -“身陷困境” -没错
[10:45] – “Nice melons”? – Mm-mm. -“大赚一笔” -也是
[10:46] “Squash that beef”? “冰释前嫌”
[10:47] That one was actually a collaboration with big meat. 那句其实是和大型肉制品公司合作的
[10:50] If you listen closely, 如果你仔细听
[10:51] you can detect who’s in whose pocket by the phrases they use. 就能从中分析出谁是谁囊中之物
[10:55] – Happy hunting. – NRA? -狩猎愉快 -全国步枪协会
[10:57] Whatever helps me help our great state of New York. 帮助我等同于帮助我们伟大的纽约州
[11:20] Leighman Brothers. Please hold. 雷曼兄弟公司 请稍等
[11:25] Leighman Brothers. Please hold. 雷曼兄弟公司 请稍等
[11:28] Try to turn it the other way. 试着往另外一边转
[11:30] I am. 我转了啊
[11:31] Let me try this baby right here. 让我试试这个
[11:33] Diners Club. 大来国际信用卡
[11:34] That’s like the food stamp of credit cards. 这就像信用卡中的贫民粮票
[11:38] Let’s try this. 让我们试试这个
[11:40] Are you kidding me? You got keys? 你在逗我吗 你有钥匙
[11:41] Why didn’t you do that in the first place? 你为什么一开始不用它
[11:43] It’s supposed to look like a break-in, right? 应该看起来像个入室偷窃 不是吗
[11:46] Wow, bingo. Leaves his fucking Rolodex. 开了 把名片盒留下
[11:50] Okay, okay. Wait. 好吧 好吧 等等
[11:52] – Wait, wait, wait. – What? -等等 -怎么了
[11:53] We got to make it look like a break-in. 我们得让这一切看起来像入室偷窃
[11:55] Well, break some shit. 那就随便打烂点东西
[11:57] Okay. All right. 好的
[11:58] – Yeah? – Okay. -这个吗 -可以
[12:02] Hold up. Wait a minute. 等等 等一下
[12:03] I want to break something. 我也想打烂点东西
[12:10] Oh, God. 我的天啊
[12:12] We’re breaking shit. 我们在砸东西
[12:14] We’re breaking shit. 我们在砸东西
[12:20] Yo, should we do something? 我们是不是该做点什么
[12:32] New England clam chowder, 新英格兰蛤蜊汤
[12:34] Manhattan clam chowder, or mixie dixie, sir? 曼哈顿蛤蜊汤 还是两样都来 先生
[12:37] Manhattan for me, and, um… 我要曼哈顿 然后…
[12:41] Mixie dixie for Lenny. 莱尼两样都要
[13:02] Thank you for being so patient, Dawn, 谢谢你保持耐心 道恩
[13:04] and not kicking down our doors. 没有来踹翻我们的门
[13:06] You know how many of those mo has destroyed over the years? 你知道老蒙这些年来摧毁了多少门吗
[13:08] Brazilian rosewood doesn’t grow on trees. 巴西玫瑰木可不是长在树上
[13:12] Righ…tah. 好吧
[13:17] About Lenny, I’ve been meaning to say… 关于莱尼 我一直想
[13:22] Something. 说点什么
[13:24] Well, thank you, Dawn. That means a lot. 谢谢 道恩 这意义重大
[13:26] What could I do you for? 我能为你做些什么
[13:27] I need your chunk of “Amerisavings & Loan.” 我要你的美国存储借贷银行股份
[13:29] I’ll bid 10% above ask. 我出价比要价高10%
[13:32] – 10%? – Yes. -10% -对
[13:33] I’d love to do you one better. 我给你个更好的选择
[13:35] I’d love to give you our block of Amerisavings 我愿意把我们的股份给你
[13:38] and partner with you on whatever you’re cooking up. 并且与你合作 无论是什么项目
[13:41] That’s amazing. I would love to. 这太好了 我很愿意
[13:43] Unfortunately, I doubt my poor brother would love any of that. 不幸的是 我那可怜的兄弟不会赞成
[13:46] I have to imagine the combo 我不得不想象那个场景
[13:48] of being screwed to high hell by the Jammer Group on Black Monday, 被恶魔般的詹玛集团在黑色星期一蹂躏
[13:51] along with his untimely crushing, 以及他被英年早压成肉泥
[13:53] left a bad taste in his mouth. 还在他嘴里留下一股味道
[13:55] The taste of Corinthian leather. 科林斯皮革味
[13:57] And polished chrome and Liver. 镀铬和肝脏味
[14:02] His own. 他自己的肝脏
[14:03] That was all Mo. And Mo is not with us anymore. 那都是老蒙的错 老蒙早就离开了
[14:06] We’re not even called the Jammer Group anymore. 我们甚至都不叫詹玛集团了
[14:08] – We are the TBD Group. – Well, great. -我们是TBD集团 -好极了
[14:11] Send me a prospectus to wipe my ass with 你想好名字之后送我一份招股书
[14:13] when you come up with a name. 我好用来擦屁股
[14:15] No. The TBD Group is our name. 不用 TBD集团就是我们的名字
[14:18] The Blair Dawn Group. 布莱尔道恩集团
[14:20] Oh, wait. I just got that. 等等 我刚想明白咋回事
[14:22] 后一个为公司名 前一个The表特指
[14:22] Also, wouldn’t that make it “The The Blair Dawn Group”? 而且 那不就成了一个布莱尔道恩集团吗
[14:24] Yes, it would. 的确是
[14:25] Well, the name may have changed, 就算你们改了名字
[14:27] but the SEC still lists Mo as a shareholder. 但证劵交易委员依然把老蒙列为你们的股东
[14:30] He’s on the run, Lare. 他在逃亡 小拉
[14:31] I mean, the guy’s not exactly hopping on conference calls. 这家伙连电话会议都不参加
[14:34] No one knows where he is, and no one cares. 没人知道他在哪 也无人在意
[14:36] – He’s gone forever. – That is what that prick. -他永远消失了 -这正是那个混蛋
[14:38] want you to think, Dawn, okay? 让你这么想的 道恩 明白吗
[14:40] That cocksucker has been hoodwinking us since 1978. 那个狗日的 从1978年起就一直在骗我们
[14:45] Do you honestly think that he is not out there right now 你真不觉得他现在就藏在某处
[14:49] plotting his revenge? 谋划复仇
[14:50] I don’t think of him at all. 我根本不去想他
[14:52] Sweetheart, until Mo is behind bars, 亲爱的 除非老蒙进监狱
[14:54] we will not… 我们绝对不会
[14:56] I-I will never do business with your company. 我绝对不会和你们公司合作
[14:59] ‐ Yeah. ‐ But when Mo finally -行吧 -但当老蒙
[15:01] gets what’s coming to him, 得到应有惩罚的时
[15:03] give me a call. 打电话给我
[15:05] Cause I would love to work with you. 因为我会很乐意跟你们合作
[15:08] That Blair’s a real whiz. Have you seen this? 那个布莱尔真是个奇才 你看过这个吗
[15:12] Wait. You read “Jet”? 等等 你看《杰特》吗
[15:14] Well, I thought it was about jets. 我以为它是关于喷气机的
[15:18] But that’s “Jets.” 但这本才是《喷气式飞机》
[15:19] Yeah. 是啊
[15:24] There he is. My final victim. 他在那 我的终极受害者
[15:26] Congressman Roger Harris, the minority whip. 国会议员罗杰·哈里斯 少数党党鞭
[15:29] That always sounds racist. 这听起来总感觉很种族歧视
[15:30] We get him, we get all the votes we need 我们争取到他 就争取到了所有
[15:33] to deregulate the banks. 解除银行管制所需的票数
[15:35] All right. You got this, you little bitch. 好吧 你能行 你个小贱人
[15:38] Just unslump your shoulders, try not to get all blinky. 挺起胸来 别一直眨眼
[15:40] Keep your mouth shut. You’re prone to gleeking. 闭上嘴 你总喜欢张着嘴
[15:42] And whatever you do, don’t do that thing‐‐ 还有不管你做什么 别做那个…
[15:44] Hey, I told you‐‐ 我跟你说过了
[15:45] No more domestic abuse disguised as pump‐me‐ups. 别再以打气的名义对我施行家暴
[15:47] You don’t tell me what to do anymore. 你没资格对我指手画脚了
[15:49] ‐ Do you remember our deal? ‐ You’re right. -还记得我们的约定吗 -你说得对
[15:51] I‐I know I’m… I’m just a gorgeous beard. 我知道我…我只是充当一个花瓶
[15:53] Exactly, so just smile and play your part. 没错 所以保持微笑 演好你的角色就好
[15:57] You did get one thing right, though. 不过你说对了一件事
[15:59] I fucking got this. 我肯定能搞定
[16:03] Rog! Bubby. 罗格 老兄
[16:06] It’s me, your brother from a bunch of magazine covers. 是我 上了一堆杂志封面的好哥们
[16:09] The Whiz of Wall Street himself, Blair Pfaff. 华尔街奇才本尊 布莱尔·法夫
[16:12] Riddle me this. 玩个游戏
[16:13] What comes after C regulation, but before E regulation? C规定之后 E规定之前是什么
[16:16] ‐ That’s right. Deregulation. ‐ Deregulation. -没错 D规则[解除管制] -D规则
[16:20] Specifically, bank deregulation. 确切的说 是解除银行管制
[16:22] Not to be confused with bank de big bucks, 免得误以为是靠银行赚大钱
[16:24] which is what you’re gonna be doing 如果你保证一直支持我
[16:25] if you pledge your undying support to me. 那你就能靠着银行大捞一笔了
[16:27] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[16:28] You want to rewrite U. S. Law 你想让我重新制定美国法律
[16:30] so you and your Wall Street cronies can buy up retail banks 好让你和你华尔街那帮好友能收购零售银行
[16:33] and use the savings of honest, God‐fearing Americans 然后把诚实又虔诚的美国公民的存款
[16:36] to gamble on the stock market. 花在股市的赌博上
[16:38] My man! Yeah, do we have a deal? 伙计 没错 我们说好了吗
[16:41] I’m the chair of the House Ethics Committee. 我是道德委员会的主席
[16:43] I started the Family Values Caucus, 我建立了家庭观念党团会议
[16:45] I coined the phrase, “Moral Majority.” 我创造了新词 “道德多数党”
[16:46] I invented the parental advisory stickers 我发明了”家长指导”的标识
[16:49] that protect kids from rap. 保护孩子不受说唱音乐的毒害
[16:50] ‐ Fun. ‐ My father‐in‐law -有意思 -我的老丈人
[16:52] is Neil Swafford, 是尼尔·斯沃福德
[16:53] televangelist of the year, four years running. 年度电视布道者 四年连任
[16:55] Four straight Vangees. Wow. 连续四年当选啊
[16:57] Now, can’t you see that I’m not at work? 你们没看到我现在没上班吗
[16:59] I don’t come to where you’re not working 我不会在你们下班时找上门
[17:00] and try to turn that into your office 跟你提这些工作上的事
[17:02] so I can tell you how to do your job, now do I? 然后教你该怎么做 对吗
[17:04] If you’ll excuse me. Mrs. Pfaff. 失陪了 法夫太太
[17:10] Say cheese. 说”芝士”
[17:13] My man, is it me, 伙计 只有我这么觉得
[17:15] or is an all‐female workplace extremely hostile? 还是全女性的公司对男人特别有敌意
[17:19] I was thinking the same thing, my man. 我也在考虑同样的问题 伙计
[17:21] This place is a literal prison. 这个地方简直就是监狱
[17:25] Disgusting. 令人作呕
[17:28] And look at this female propaganda. 看看这个女性宣传册
[17:29] We should have 10% off clothes. 我们减少10%服装方面的花费
[17:31] And I hope you’re not mad, but I’m having Pam pick up a couple copies of 希望你别生气 但我让帕姆去买了几份
[17:34] your journal profile for all the girls 介绍你的杂志 发给所有女生
[17:36] so that we can toast you. 好让我们敬你一杯
[17:39] Yeah, uh…it’s fine. 好的 没问题
[17:41] As long as we pull off this bank play, 只要我们搞定银行收购这件事
[17:43] I don’t give a shit about the press. 我不在乎媒体说什么
[17:45] Well that’s good, 那就好
[17:45] ’cause have you seen Blair’s “Hot Jets” Cover? 你看了布莱尔在《性感杰特》的封面照吗
[17:47] Hot? He looked bloated to me. 性感 他看起来都浮肿了
[17:50] No. “Hot Jets.” 不是说他 是杂志名
[17:51] The spa industry’s trade journal. 水疗行业的期刊
[17:53] I’m in the market for a koozie. 我正想买一个啤酒保温套
[17:55] That guy is everywhere. 这家伙无处不在
[17:56] ‐ I know. – Good for him. -是啊 -真有他的
[17:57] Speak of the devil, which is against my religion, 说到那个魔鬼 我昧着我的信仰说的
[18:00] he has been on hold for… 他在线上等了你
[18:02] 15 minutes? 15分钟
[18:03] Are you kidding with that hold time? 你在和我开玩笑吗
[18:05] My mobile only gets 20 minutes of talk 我手机得充电两天
[18:06] before I have to charge it for two days. 才能通话20分钟
[18:08] Is everything okay over there? 你那里一切还好吗
[18:09] Uh…duh. 废话
[18:10] I just met with the Leighman brother 我刚见了雷曼兄弟
[18:12] about his chunk of Amerisavings. 和他谈了美国存储银行的事
[18:13] We’re good. 都没问题
[18:15] Hey, unrelated, 说句题外话
[18:16] if you had to, like, totally disappear, 如果你要人间蒸发
[18:19] where would you go to get away from it all? 你会躲去哪里
[18:22] Aruba. 阿鲁巴岛
[18:23] Jamaica. 牙买加
[18:24] Bermuda, Bahamas, Key Largo, Montego. 百慕大 巴哈马 基拉戈 蒙特哥
[18:27] Dawn, you gotta stop looking over your shoulder 道恩 你不能再这么小心提防
[18:30] and worrying about Mo. 不停地担心老蒙
[18:32] We wiped him off the board. 我们彻底把他除名了
[18:34] That’s why I went on “America’s Most Unsolved Crimes,” 所以我上了《美国最大悬案》煽风点火
[18:36] is to make sure all the blame stuck to him. 就为了把所有责任都推在他身上
[18:37] And all the pastry stuck to me? 然后让我成为糕点小妞
[18:39] I told you I had zero creative control. 我跟你讲了 创作方面我毫无影响力
[18:42] ‐ Ohh! ‐ I mean, yes, I was on set -是吗 -没错 我是在片场
[18:43] and I sat in on casting, 我也参与了选角
[18:44] and I did pitch that “New Blairiff in town” Line, 是我想出了”新警长布莱尔来了”这句台词
[18:46] but the director came from features. 但这导演以前是写专题报告的
[18:48] ‐ He didn’t know how TV worked. ‐ Whatever. -他根本不懂电视该怎么拍 -随便吧
[18:50] How’s your side of the deal going? 你那边怎么样了
[18:53] Well, Dawn, not surprisingly, 道恩 不出我所料
[18:55] I’m a fucking whiz at politics too. 我他妈也是个政治奇才
[18:57] Great, well, then it sounds like we are good. 那好 看来我们都干得不错
[19:01] ‐ Great. ‐ Great. -好 -好
[19:03] Great. Now if you’ll excuse me, 那好 现在我要失陪了
[19:04] I’m gonna go celebrate. 我要去庆祝了
[19:08] Mozzarella stick? 来一个马苏里拉奶酪棒吗
[19:10] Fine, but don’t snooze on these fondues. 行吧 但别在奶酪火锅旁打盹
[19:13] Why am I so cheese horny? 为什么我对奶酪这么饥渴
[19:15] This was a once‐in‐a‐generation deal, Tiff, 这是百年一遇的交易 蒂芙
[19:17] and it’s fucked. 但却搞砸了
[19:19] Like fully. 彻底搞砸
[19:21] The other congressmen won’t even take a piss 如果没有哈里斯允许 其他国会议员
[19:22] without Harris’ approval. 更是会不屑一顾
[19:25] ‐ What do I do? ‐ I don’t know. -我该怎么办 -不知道
[19:26] Take advantage of a howler of a happy hour menu? 享受一下欢乐时光的打折食品
[19:28] What? 怎么了
[19:30] Our arrangement was just using each other to get what we want. 我们只说好了用别人来达成所愿
[19:33] You get to be the most powerful guy in Manhattan, 你将成为曼哈顿最有权势的人
[19:35] and I get to be married to the most powerful guy in Manhattan. 然后我会嫁给曼哈顿最有权势的人
[19:37] And that’s it. 就这样了
[19:38] I’m just your beard, remember? 我只是你的伪装罢了 记得吗
[19:40] Okay. I’m sorry I snapped. 好吧 抱歉我刚才凶你了
[19:42] In my defense, I’m under a lot of pressure, 我得解释下 我压力太大了
[19:45] and I’m also on steroids. 而且我还嗑着药呢
[19:47] Blair. 布莱尔
[19:49] Just because we’re fake and married 虽然我们是虚情假意还结婚了
[19:51] doesn’t mean we still can’t be real friends. 但这不意味着我们做不了真正的朋友
[19:53] I agree. 我同意
[19:54] So as my best friend, 所以作为我最好的朋友
[19:56] I’m asking you to tell me what to do. 我请求你告诉我该怎么办
[19:59] Give me the full Tiff. 让我尝尝全套蒂芙体验
[20:04] It’s simple. 很简单
[20:05] You’ve abandoned what got you here. 你放弃了带你到这儿的一切
[20:07] Okay, you’re not some slick bullshit salesman 你不是个什么油嘴滑舌的推销员
[20:09] who calls people bubby. 四处跟人套近乎
[20:11] You’re an earnest, hardworking genius 你是一个踏踏实实 努力工作的奇才
[20:13] who calls his bubby every Sunday. 每周日都会给爱人电话
[20:16] Okay, you believe in what you’re selling. 你相信自己卖的东西
[20:17] Bank deregulation is good for the country, right? 解除银行管制对整个国家有利 对吗
[20:20] So then just tell Congressman Harris that. 那就直接把这个告诉哈里斯议员
[20:25] You’re so right. 你说得太对了
[20:27] What are you waiting for? 那你还等什么
[20:32] Hot off the press. 刚出炉的杂志
[20:34] Actually, they’re just warm from this pizza 实际上 它们只是被我拿的这个披萨
[20:36] that I’m carrying, but come on, Boss, 弄热了 但是拜托 老大
[20:38] you gotta admit that this is a dope moment. 你得承认这是个值得兴奋的时刻
[20:41] Come on. 拜托
[20:44] Come on, girl. 承认吧 姑娘
[20:45] ‐ Okay, it is. ‐ Yes! -好 是的 -没错
[20:47] Ever since you rescued my ass from that secretary pool, 自从你把我从秘书堆里救出来后
[20:50] you have shown us all 你一直给我们展示了
[20:51] how to be strong, successful women. 如何成为一个坚强 成功的女人
[20:53] ‐ Am I right? ‐ Yeah. -我说得对吗 -对
[20:54] When you found me, 你找到我那会儿
[20:55] I was the horse valet at Studio 54. 我就是个54俱乐部的伺马倌
[20:57] I remember. 我记得
[20:58] I was a waitress. 我那会儿是服务员
[20:59] I was profiling you at Saks. 我在《萨克斯》给你写专题
[21:02] That’s right. You the shit. 没错 就是你
[21:03] Come on, y’all. Dawn. 来吧 各位 道恩
[21:04] Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩
[21:08] Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩
[21:11] Dawn‐‐ 道恩
[21:15] What’s going on? 这是怎么了
[21:20] Damn! 我靠
[21:22] Good thing you don’t care about all this pressure 还好你不在乎这些破烂
[21:23] ’cause they drew you in a bikini with your bush all out. 他们给你画的比基尼 连黑森林都露着呢
[21:27] No, that’s an ink blot. 不 那个是墨迹
[21:30] Ink don’t curl like that, girl. 墨迹可不会那样卷呢 宝贝儿
[21:31] That’s bush. I know bush when I see it. 那就是阴毛 我一看就知道
[21:33] Come on. I mean, I’m sure y’all 拜托 我确定你们所有人
[21:34] can see it from over there. It’s both sides. 都能看到 两边都有
[21:36] ‐ Joyce. ‐ Who think this a bush? -乔伊斯 -有谁觉得这是阴毛
[21:37] Show of hands. 举手看看
[21:38] This is like original bush. 这就像原始丛林
[21:40] You ain’t never shave. 你肯定从来没刮过
[21:41] ‐ This is like virgin… ‐ Shut up. -这就像处女… -闭嘴
[21:42] ‐ Curly curl‐‐ ‐ Shut the fuck up! -卷卷曲曲… -你他妈给我闭嘴
[21:47] I’m sorry. 对不起
[21:47] I mean, I was just joking, you know? 我刚在开玩笑
[21:49] Take your bush, get your shit, 带着你的黑森林 拿好你的破烂
[21:52] and get the fuck out. 给老娘滚出去
[21:53] You are fired. 你被解雇了
[21:56] But you said you didn’t care about this stuff. 但你说你对这些东西不在乎
[21:57] Like, you for real? 你说真的吗
[21:58] What I said was get the fuck out! 我说的是 滚出去
[22:00] That’s what I said. I said get the fuck out. 这是我说的 我说让你滚出去
[22:03] ‐ Come on, Dawn ‐ You want to be next? Huh? -别太在意 道恩 -你想成为下一个 是吗
[22:06] Then get the fuck out of my face. 那你就滚远点
[22:10] Dawn, your blood pressure. 道恩 注意血压
[22:12] I swear to fucking God, Karen. 我对天发誓 凯伦
[22:14] I swear, if you make one more fucking sound, 我发誓 你他妈再出声
[22:17] one more sound… 再出声…
[22:18] ‐ What‐‐ ‐ You better not breathe. -怎么 -你最好别喘气
[22:19] ‐ What is happening‐‐ ‐ You better not breathe -到底怎么回事 -你最好别喘气
[22:21] and you better not talk. Shut the fuck up! 也别吭声 给老娘闭嘴
[22:27] ‐ I’m gonna… ‐ Go! -我先… -出去
[22:29] I’m gonna… 我先…
[22:31] All of you, you know what, 你们所有人
[22:33] if you don’t get out of my face, I will send you back 如果你们现在不从我面前消失 就等着我把你们
[22:36] to the shitholes that I found you in. 送回我捡到你们的破地方吧
[22:39] Get out. 出去
[22:41] Sharon, get the fuck out. Kelly, bitch, get out. 莎伦 滚出去 凯莉 贱货 出去
[22:44] Vanessa, get the fuck out. Marsha, get the fuck out. 瓦妮莎 滚出去 玛莎 你也滚出去
[22:50] Can you believe? 你能信吗
[22:51] Can you believe the level of disrespect from these people? 你能信吗 这些家伙真不尊重人
[22:54] We wouldn’t do you like that. 我们不会那样对你的
[22:56] Not us. Three musketeers. 我们不会 我们是三剑客
[22:58] And for what it’s worth, the pube thing… 无论如何 即使是阴毛的事…
[23:00] Sometimes I actually prefer‐‐ 有时我确实更…
[23:11] Congressman Harris? 哈里斯议员
[23:14] Hi. Blair Pfaff. 我是布莱尔·法夫
[23:15] You might remember me from such clumsy attempt 你可能还记得我今天早些时候
[23:17] at briberies as earlier today. 那次笨拙的行贿
[23:19] I just wanted to apologize. 我想对你道歉
[23:21] And now you have. Excuse me. 现在你道完歉了 失陪
[23:24] Uh, you’re right. 你说得对
[23:25] Bank deregulation would benefit me greatly. 解除银行管制对我个人非常有益
[23:28] But that’s precisely why it would 但这正是它会让这个
[23:29] benefit the country even more. 国家更受益的原因
[23:31] It’s trickle‐down economics at its purest. 这是最典型的涓滴经济学
[23:34] If you give me one hour, 如果您能给我一个小时
[23:36] I can give you 25 reasons 我可以给您25个理由
[23:37] why this’ll make America great. 说明为何它让美国变得伟大
[23:39] You have until I get to my door. 在我走到门口之前说完
[23:41] ‐ Okay. ‐ And we’re there. -好的 -到门口了
[23:44] Uh, reason number one was going to be an icebreaker, 第一条理由是缓解气氛用的
[23:46] so let’s jump to two. 直接说第二条吧
[23:47] Regulation stifles innovation. 监管扼杀创新
[23:49] Three through six were jokes, seven was a call back to one. 三到六是笑话 第七条跟第一条一个目的
[23:51] Eight requires a prop that I do not have. 第八条需要道具 我现在没有
[23:53] So that takes out Nine, ten, and most of 11. 所以第九到十一也不能解释
[23:55] Twelve, do you know what time you were born? 第十二条是 你知道你什么时候出生的吗
[23:56] It doesn’t matter. Whatever you said, 答案不重要 不管你说什么
[23:58] I was gonna use your astrological sign 我都会用你的星座
[23:59] to get to Taurus, to get to Bull Market, 联系到金牛座 再联系到牛市
[24:00] to get to thirteen. 再说第十三条
[24:01] International banks have far fewer regulations, 国际银行的规矩可要少得多
[24:04] which puts the U. S. at a grave disadvantage. 这对美国来说极为不利
[24:06] Fourteen was intermission. Time to go “Pishin”. 第十四条我们中场休息 该去方便了
[24:08] Welcome back. Would anyone like a snack? 欢迎回来 您想来点零食吗
[24:09] Damn it, I forgot the snacks 妈的 我把零食
[24:10] with the props in my bag by the door. 和道具一起忘在门边的包里了
[24:12] ‐ Fifteen ‐ Ah, I found it. -第十五条 -我找到钥匙了
[24:14] Big finish, sir. 大结局 先生
[24:15] I am the only trader who predicted Black Monday. 我可是唯一一位预测到黑色星期一的交易员
[24:17] So believe me when I say this is only the beginning 所以您最好相信我 如果不放开法律
[24:19] if we don’t loosen our laws 来与日本这样的
[24:20] to compete with foreign powers like Japan. 外国金融势力竞争的情形只会愈演愈烈
[24:22] Otherwise, we might as well start calling the White House 如果任其发展 我们可能就得
[24:24] the Yellow House. 让白宫改名叫黄宫了
[24:26] Yeah. 没错
[24:28] I wasn’t born in these Bruno Maglis. 这双布鲁诺·马格利可不是我娘胎里带来的
[24:30] I earned them. 是我自己挣来的
[24:32] So I guess my question for you is, 那我给您的问题或许该是
[24:34] how’d you get yours? 您的这双鞋是怎么来的
[24:40] You wouldn’t be the first person 你可不是第一个
[24:41] to point out hypocrisy in Washington. 戳穿华盛顿虚伪本质的人
[24:45] So I take that as a yes? 所以您是答应了
[24:48] That depends. 那得看情况
[24:57] Wait. 等等
[24:59] I’m not gay. 我不是基佬
[25:01] Neither am I. 我也不是
[25:32] Hey, Joyce, it’s your girl, Dawn. 你好呀 乔伊斯 是我呀 道恩
[25:37] Just sorry about earlier. 之前的事我很抱歉
[25:39] I’ve been tripping. You know you’re not fired. 我气得上头了 你知道你没被开除
[25:41] So, call me back. Or I’ll see you in the morning. 给我回电话好吗 或者明早见
[25:46] Bye. 再见
[25:56] Can you believe we have our own shop? 这简直难以置信 我们有自己的地盘了
[25:58] I know, right? Look at this place. 没错吧 看看这个地方
[26:01] Ooh, I can’t wait to put this sucker on the desk. 我简直等不及要把这个玩意放在桌上了
[26:07] Mo Monroe. Founder, 老蒙 蒙罗 创始人
[26:09] CEO, MO? 首席执行官 老蒙
[26:11] Why’d you put your name twice? 你为什么要把自己的名字写两遍
[26:12] Oh, no, no. It wouldn’t fit. 不是 不是 是写不下了
[26:16] Ha! Boom! 猜不到吧
[26:20] Been waiting for this for so long. 等了这么久 这一天终于来了
[26:23] Couldn’t have done it without you, baby. 没有你我做不成这件事 宝贝
[26:28] I’m so excited. 我好激动啊
[26:30] You know we gotta start hiring ASAP. 我们应该尽快开始招聘了
[26:31] We got to find our first employee. 我们得找到我们的第一个雇员
[26:33] Oh, that would be you, right? 那不是你吗
[26:34] I mean, you’re my number one employee, baby. 你就是我的第一雇员呀 宝贝
[26:37] It’s always gonna be you. Numero uno. 你永远是我的头号雇员
[26:40] Employee? I’m your partner. 雇员 我是你的合伙人
[26:44] Yeah, uh, no. I‐‐No. 不是 我 不是
[26:47] You’re‐‐ you’re my head trader. 你是 你是我的首席交易员
[26:50] I‐‐ I thought you understood. 我 我以为你心知肚明
[26:54] Dawn, I‐I‐‐ 道恩 我 我
[26:55] Come on, I raised the seed money. 你看 是我筹集了种子基金
[26:57] I got the seat on the stock exchange. 是我弄到了证券交易所的席位
[26:59] – I don’t deserve this. – Of course you do, baby. -我不值得这样 -你当然值得了 宝贝
[27:01] – You’re brilliant. – Mo, stop it, all right? -你很聪明 -老蒙 别说了
[27:04] I mean, I thought we were partners. 我是说我以为我们是搭档
[27:05] You just said that you couldn’t have done this without me. 你还说你没有我就做不到呢
[27:08] Yeah. 是啊
[27:11] I can’t believe this. 我真是不敢相信
[27:13] You can’t believe what? 你不敢相信什么
[27:14] That yesterday, you were a secretary, 不敢相信昨天你还是个秘书
[27:15] and today, you’re the first 今天就成了华尔街的
[27:17] Black female head trader on the Street? 首位黑人女性首席交易员吗
[27:19] Come on, Dawnie. That’s a huge promotion. 拜托 道妮 这可是大大的晋升
[27:21] I thought you’d be happy about this. 我以为你会很高兴
[27:24] Look, if… 听着 如果…
[27:26] if you don’t think this is fair, 如果你觉得这不公平
[27:28] you can shop the deal if you want, but… 你当然可以拒绝了 但是…
[27:31] where you gonna go? 你还能去哪里呢
[27:39] Think about it. 好好考虑一下
[27:48] Hey, Joyce, um… 乔伊斯
[27:50] I’m so sorry. I just… 我很抱歉 我…
[27:53] I’ve been under just a ton of pressure. 我最近压力太大了
[27:55] You know, running this place, it’s harder than I thought. 管理这个地方比我想象中的要难多了
[27:58] I mean, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I really– 真不敢相信我会这么说 但我真的…
[28:00] I really understand where Mo was coming from. 我真的理解当初老蒙的处境了
[28:04] All these years, you know, yeah, we could have done 这些年来 我们本来不用
[28:06] with a lot less face screamings, 那么吵个面红耳赤
[28:07] but, you know, he got shit done. 但他把事做成了
[28:09] And… 然后
[28:12] I miss him. 我很想他
[28:17] Hello? 喂
[28:19] Hello? 喂
[28:23] Hello! 喂
[28:27] Mo, Miami is the– 老蒙 迈阿密真是…
[28:28] Keith, I’m on the fucking– Shit! 基斯 我他妈正在…该死
[28:31] Mo, Cubano? 老蒙 要古巴菜吗
[28:43] 电信反跟踪最新工具 只需拨打*69 就能找到匿名跟踪狂
[28:52] South Beach Motor Inn. How can I help you? 南海滩汽车旅馆 有什么可以帮您
[28:55] Hello? 喂
[28:57] Oh, shit. Oh, my God. 该死 天啊
[29:01] I found you. 我找到你了
[29:03] You son of a bitch, I found you. 你这个狗日的 我找到你了
[29:53] Great news. 好消息
[29:55] I think I got you exactly what you wanted. 我觉得我帮你搞到你最想要的东西了
[30:00] – Revenge? – No. -复仇吗 -不
[30:02] Steak Diane and potatoes au gratin, 黛安娜牛排和土豆
[30:03] blended with a nice glass of Chateauneuf du Pape. 配一杯上好的杜佩堡葡萄酒
[30:09] I’m kidding. I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
[30:11] Yes. Revenge, Lenny. 没错 复仇 莱尼
[30:15] Revenge. 复仇
[30:18] Here, drink your steak. 来 把你的牛排喝掉
[30:23] You call that medium-rare? 你管这叫三分熟吗
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑色星期一(Black Monday)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme