时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Ever since I put this on you, | 自从我给你戴上它以后 |
[00:12] | it’s just been a series of disasters. | 就引发了各种各样的灾难性事件 |
[00:14] | This is cursed. | 这东西被诅咒了 |
[00:17] | Your tie pin. | 你的领带别针 |
[00:19] | I want you to have the other one | 我想把另一个给你 |
[00:20] | to remember me by. | 让你能记住我 |
[00:22] | Just a little something | 只是一些小东西 |
[00:23] | to remind us of the greatest lesson | 用来提醒大家所有我们 |
[00:25] | we’ve all learned from you, Mo. | 从你身上吸取到的教训 老蒙 |
[00:28] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[00:28] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[00:29] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[00:31] | Mo, is that Tiff? | 老蒙 那是蒂芙吗 |
[00:32] | This is my friend Rod Jaminski. | 这是我朋友罗德·詹明斯基 |
[00:33] | He just died. | 他刚去世了 |
[00:34] | Your algorithm doesn’t even fucking work. | 你的算法他妈的根本没用 |
[00:36] | I-I’m working on it. | 我还在改进它 |
[00:37] | How would you feel if we told your son | 不过要是我们告诉你儿子 |
[00:39] | and your boyfriend that they’re going to jail | 他和你小男友都要坐牢 |
[00:40] | for illegal share parking? | 因为非法接受股份 你觉得如何 |
[00:42] | Blair’s in love with me, | 布莱尔爱上我了 |
[00:43] | and I think I’m falling for him too. | 我觉得我也爱上他了 |
[00:45] | Blair’s trying to make a move against both of us. | 布莱尔正试图对我们俩采取行动 |
[00:47] | He’s trying to run the Georgina play for himself. | 他想独自进行乔治纳好戏 |
[00:50] | You really have crossed all the way over to the dark side. | 你真的是想尽办法找到了阴暗的一面 |
[00:52] | I learned it by watching you, Dad. | 我是跟你学的 爸爸 |
[01:34] | I almost blew it last night. | 昨晚我差点露馅了 |
[01:35] | Blair was feeling all lovey-dovey, you know, | 布莱尔一直腻腻歪歪的 |
[01:37] | kissing my neck and–and– and feeling me up, | 他亲我的脖子 然后对我上下其手 |
[01:40] | – grabbing my– – Yeah, I get the jizz. | -抓住我的 -行了 太肉麻了 |
[01:42] | I had to pretend like I found a lump | 我不得不假装我发现了一个肿块 |
[01:43] | just so I could get out of there | 这样我才能离开那里 |
[01:44] | without punching him in his lying-ass face. | 而不是揍他那张假惺惺的臭脸 |
[01:46] | I can’t believe that you didn’t know he was gay. | 真不敢相信你居然不知道他是同性恋 |
[01:49] | Wait, me? You dated a girl for an entire year | 你还说我 你跟一个姑娘约会了一整年 |
[01:51] | without realizing she was deaf. | 还不知道她是个聋子 |
[01:54] | I thought she was Czech. | 我以为她是捷克人 |
[01:55] | – It’s a very similar accent. – No, it’s not. | -口音很像 -不 才不是 |
[01:56] | Listen, don’t worry about Blair, all right? | 别担心布莱尔 好吗 |
[01:58] | He’s gonna get his by not getting his. | 他到手的鸭子很快会飞走 |
[02:00] | How? | 怎么说 |
[02:01] | Once we pull this Georgina play, | 一旦我们开始乔治纳好戏 |
[02:03] | – we liquidate their assets… – Yeah. | -我们清算他们的资产 -没错 |
[02:04] | bankrupt that bitch, | 让那个贱人破产 |
[02:05] | and all the money flows into the Jammer Group. | 所有钱都会流向詹玛集团 |
[02:07] | Of which Blair owns six percent. | 布莱尔有那里百分之六的股份 |
[02:09] | Which is why I’m gonna do | 这也就是为什么 |
[02:11] | the exact same thing to the Jammer Group. | 我要对詹玛集团故技重施 |
[02:13] | – What? – Turns out, there was | -什么 -其实就是 |
[02:14] | a secret clause in my bylaws that have some real claws | 我的公司合同里有支暗箭 |
[02:17] | – that’ll make Santa Claus come– – Okay. | -此箭一发 圣诞老人到家 -行了 |
[02:17] | Okay, okay, one second. | 行了 行了 等等 |
[02:19] | Can we ditch the wordplay until you finish explaining? | 在你解释完之前别再玩文字游戏了行不行 |
[02:21] | Any majority owner can freeze out any minority owner, | 多数股份持有人能冻结少数股份持有人的资产 |
[02:25] | which means you and I can stop Blair from cashing out | 也就是说在我们清算詹玛集团的资产时 |
[02:27] | while we liquidate the Jammer Group, right? | 你我可以阻止布莱尔兑现 对吗 |
[02:30] | Bankrupt this bitch, take all that cash, | 让这个贱人也破产 把钱卷走 |
[02:32] | and start our own company: the Mo Co. | 然后成立我们自己的公司 老蒙公司 |
[02:36] | Okay, you’re right, the Mo Experience. | 你说的对 老蒙体验馆 |
[02:40] | Can you believe that we got him trapped in a classic Catch-69? | 你敢相信我们把他困在了典型的69困境吗 |
[02:43] | I just assume you’re gonna tell me why it’s not 22? | 我猜你要给我解释一下为什么不是两难境地 |
[02:46] | The only way he can fuck us is if he gets fucked. | 他想干死我们的唯一办法就是先让自己被干死 |
[02:48] | So it’s a Catch-22. | 那就是两难境地啊 |
[02:49] | Jesus Chri– can we just focus on what’s important, | 天哪 我们就不能关注一下重点吗 |
[02:51] | like how we’re gonna keep champagne spray | 比如我们要怎么让香槟 |
[02:53] | off our brand-new tuxes? | 洒在我们全新的晚礼服上 |
[02:55] | It’s gonna be like a championship locker room up in this bitch. | 到时候这里肯定就像锦标赛的更衣室一样 |
[02:58] | I can’t believe you bought us all | 不敢相信你为了生日派对 |
[03:00] | Bijan tuxes for your birthday tonight. | 居然给我们每个人都买了毕扬的晚礼服 |
[03:02] | Getting you all fitted without you finding out, | 在你们不知道的情况下搞清楚你们的尺码 |
[03:03] | now, that was the tricky part. | 这才是棘手的地方 |
[03:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:06] | Dawny, I– | 道恩 我 |
[03:09] | I would have never got here without you. | 没有你我绝不会走到这里 |
[03:12] | I can’t think of anybody I’d rather celebrate with. | 我想不出除了你我还想和谁一起庆祝 |
[03:17] | Yeah, well, you just better be at your birthday, you know. | 你最好出现在你的生日派对上 |
[03:20] | I can’t believe you no-showed last year. | 不敢相信你去年根本没出现 |
[03:22] | You missed Jesse Jackson | 你错过了杰西·杰克逊 |
[03:24] | telling Joe Piscopo’s Joan Rivers impression | 说乔·皮斯柯波对琼·里弗斯 |
[03:26] | to go back to Hymie Town. | 回纽约的感觉 |
[03:27] | Goddamn it, I miss everything. | 该死的 我错过了一切 |
[03:28] | Yeah, well, let me tell you something: | 我跟你说 |
[03:29] | last year has got nothing on tonight. | 去年远比不上今年 |
[03:32] | If I don’t show, | 如果我没出场 |
[03:32] | you better call the fucking morgue. | 你最好直接给太平间打电话 |
[03:43] | – I am so sorry. – Are you? | -我真的很抱歉 -你有吗 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause they said you could have protected me, | 因为她们说你本可以保护我 |
[03:46] | but you chose Mo. | 但你选择了老蒙 |
[03:47] | They’re charging me with securities fraud. | 他们现在告我证券欺诈 |
[03:49] | I spent last night in a 12×12 cell. | 我昨天一整晚都蹲在牢房里 |
[03:52] | Well, if you think about it, | 你如果仔细想想 |
[03:53] | it’s kind of bigger than your apartment. | 它比你公寓还大点呢 |
[03:54] | Don’t, don’t. | 别太过分了你 |
[03:55] | Look, I didn’t think they were gonna do shit. | 听着 我没想到她们真会这么干 |
[03:57] | Oh, they did shit, | 她们是来真的 |
[03:58] | and then I had to watch a man named Bertrude | 然后我被迫目不转睛地 |
[04:00] | take a shit without breaking eye contact with me for 15 minutes. | 盯着一个叫伯特鲁德的人拉了十五分钟屎 |
[04:05] | There’s no stalls, Keith. | 厕所没有隔间 基斯 |
[04:06] | I can fix this, make this right. | 我能解决这事 弥补你 |
[04:09] | Just trust me. Just trust me. Don’t– | 相信我就好 相信我 不要 |
[04:10] | It’s over, Keith. | 都完了 基斯 |
[04:12] | You can never fix this. | 你永远也解决不了这件事 |
[04:15] | We’ll be in touch, Mike. | 我们之后再联系你 迈克 |
[04:18] | You called our bluff on your boyfriend. | 你告诉你的小男友我们在虚张声势 |
[04:20] | Next up is your family. | 接下来轮到你的家人了 |
[04:22] | Give us Mo and this all goes away. | 交出老蒙 这一切都可以结束 |
[04:24] | And destroying the tape isn’t gonna save your ass this time | 毁掉录音带这次是救不了你了 |
[04:26] | ’cause we’re gonna be listening to you live with the latest technology. | 因为我们要用最新科技对你进行实时监听 |
[04:29] | So small. | 特别袖珍 |
[04:29] | You guys don’t understand, okay? | 你们不明白 好吗 |
[04:31] | Mo is my friend, my best friend. | 老蒙是我的朋友 我最好的朋友 |
[04:32] | Mo is a piece of shit, and he’s not your friend. | 老蒙就是一个人渣 而且他也不是你的朋友 |
[04:36] | Tell me, how much of the Georgina play is he giving you again? | 你说说 乔治纳好戏这次他又分了你多少 |
[04:38] | Oh, right, zilch percent. | 对了 一分没有 |
[04:40] | What has he ever done for you? | 他为你做过什么事吗 |
[04:42] | He gave me a job when no one else would. | 在没人愿意接纳我时 他给了我一份工作 |
[04:44] | This is your moment of truth, Keith. | 基斯 这是你人生的关键时刻了 |
[04:48] | Seize it, or we’re gonna seize your assets | 抓住它 或者我们会没收你的财产 |
[04:51] | and your ass, and we’ll seize you in court. | 抓住你的把柄 然后在法庭上把你绳之以法 |
[04:54] | Just pick one, Deb. | 选一句说就行 黛布 |
[04:57] | Seize you in court. | 在法庭上把你绳之以法 |
[05:15] | All right, everybody, shut the fuck up real quick. | 好了 各位 都赶快闭嘴安静下来 |
[05:18] | Now, listen, we’ve been through a lot…of coke. | 现在听我说 我们经历了太多了的…可卡因 |
[05:23] | No, no, no, no, actually, | 没有 没有 实际上 |
[05:24] | we have shared a lot of– | 我们共享过很多 |
[05:25] | – Prostitutes. – And herpes. | -妓女 -还有疱疹 |
[05:27] | It was a zit. I have adult acne. | 那是痘痘 我有成年人痤疮 |
[05:29] | But through it all, | 但是归根结底 |
[05:31] | we’ve had each other’s backs, right? | 我们还是支持着彼此 对吗 |
[05:33] | And in exactly one minute 34, | 在1分34秒之后 |
[05:36] | it all pays off when we take over Georgina | 当我们收购了乔治纳公司 这一切都是值得的 |
[05:39] | and strip that bitch like an IROC-Z. | 用科迈罗的速度瓜分这贱货 |
[05:41] | Strip that bitch like Roxy from Cheetah’s. | 瓜分得像猎豹脱衣俱乐部里的萝克西一样精光 |
[05:45] | Strip that bitch like Rocky | 瓜分得就像《洛奇》 |
[05:47] | stripped itself of all artistic merit | 后面的三部续集一样 |
[05:49] | with the three lesser received sequels. | 完全丧失了其艺术价值 |
[05:54] | I have lined up buyers for all the Georgina warehouses, right? | 我已经给所有乔治纳的仓库找好了买家 |
[05:57] | It’s gonna be the biggest real estate deal in New York history. | 这将会是纽约市史上最大的房地产交易 |
[06:02] | And we couldn’t have done it all | 要不是这个孩子 |
[06:04] | without the kid here, | 我们没法做到这一切 |
[06:05] | who’s become like a kid to me. | 他真的就像我的孩子一样 |
[06:07] | No, really, I gotta tell you, | 不是 真的 我得跟你说 |
[06:09] | it has been amazing to watch your evolution | 看到你的成长 真的很令人感慨 |
[06:11] | from punk-ass bitch to cold-ass mofo. | 你从一个小阿飞到现在的冷面总裁 |
[06:15] | Come on, say a few words. Take a bow. | 来吧 说点什么 致个意 |
[06:16] | Well, it’s been a real pleasure getting to know– | 好吧 真的很荣幸能够认识 |
[06:18] | Okay, here we go: five… | 好了 倒数 五 |
[06:19] | Four, three, two, one! | 四 三 二 一 |
[06:22] | 詹玛集团 交易记录 成为乔治纳牛仔服装集团大股东 | |
[06:33] | *Happy birthday to you* | *生日快乐* |
[06:38] | Maurice. | 毛里斯 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:43] | Wakey wakey, you fucking lightweight. | 醒醒了 你个窝囊废 |
[06:46] | You can’t– you can’t be here. | 你不可能 你不可能出现在这 |
[06:48] | You’re–you’re dead. | 你已经 已经死了 |
[06:49] | You’re dead. | 你也死了 |
[06:51] | Welcome to hell. | 欢迎来到地狱 |
[06:53] | I got ya. | 吓到你了吧 |
[06:54] | But I-I-I spread your ashes and everything. | 但我撒了你的骨灰 |
[06:57] | I mean, I cried for the first time since Reagan got shot and didn’t die. | 自从里根中枪但没死之后我第一次哭 |
[07:00] | It was a prank, bud. | 跟你开个玩笑 兄弟 |
[07:02] | I’m the pranking prank king. | 我就是恶作剧之王 |
[07:04] | The urn was filled with roadkill | 骨灰盒里装的是被撞死的动物 |
[07:06] | and my friend Bobby Durst’s dogs, | 还有我朋友鲍比·德斯特的狗的骨灰 |
[07:08] | maybe a wife or two. | 可能还有我一两个妻子的骨灰 |
[07:10] | That is so fucking… incredible… | 这也太…牛逼了 |
[07:14] | …outrageous, and amazing. | 简直不可思议 惊为天人 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[07:18] | I had to find a way to surprise my boy on his birthday, | 我得想个办法给我哥们一个生日惊喜 |
[07:21] | for Christ’s sake. | 看在老天爷的份上 |
[07:22] | Gang, this man made so much money | 伙计们 这家伙赚了那么多钱 |
[07:24] | the man made up laws to keep him in prison. | 政府都特别制定了法律为把他关进狱中 |
[07:26] | My own personal Mr. Drummond, Rod “The Jammer” Jaminski. | 我的德拉蒙德先生 “詹玛”罗德·詹明斯基 |
[07:33] | That’s why you named | 所以你才把这个地方 |
[07:34] | this place the Jammer Group. | 叫做詹玛集团 |
[07:35] | Oh, I thought it was hammer but Swedish. | 我还以为是瑞典语”锤子”的意思 |
[07:38] | Why would he name it after a Swedish hammer? | 为什么他要用一个瑞典锤子的名字来命名 |
[07:39] | What are we chitchatting for, boys? | 聊啥呢 伙计们 |
[07:41] | I’ve been in a bubble for I don’t know | 我都被关在氧气罩里 |
[07:43] | how many fucking months, | 不知道有几个月了 |
[07:44] | so let’s all party until we die! | 让我们派对到暴毙 |
[07:49] | Here we go. | 狂欢吧 |
[07:49] | This is the best birthday ever! | 这是有史以来最棒的生日了 |
[07:51] | Mo, can I talk to you in private? | 老莫 我能和你私下聊聊吗 |
[07:57] | This party just got a little better. | 这个派对越来越有意思了 |
[08:00] | I’m coming too. | 我也要去 |
[08:02] | No, no, I’ll try anything twice. | 没关系 再尝试一次三人行 |
[08:04] | Jammer! Jammer! Jammer! | 詹玛 詹玛 詹玛 |
[08:07] | Mo, we gotta talk. | 老莫 我们得谈谈 |
[08:08] | No, we gotta talk. | 不 是我们得谈谈 |
[08:10] | You know, I’ll start. | 我先开头吧 |
[08:12] | *Oh, Blair…* | *布莱尔* |
[08:13] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we know what you’ve been up to. | 我们知道你在计划着什么 |
[08:16] | I don’t think you do. | 我不认为你知道 |
[08:17] | Oh, we do. | 我们明白得很 |
[08:19] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, Momo. | 抱歉 小莫莫 |
[08:23] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[08:25] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[08:27] | And your piece of the Jammer Group is frozen. | 你在詹玛集团的股份也被冻结了 |
[08:30] | Is what we’re about to tell you, right, Dawn? | 是我们打算对你说的话 对吧 道恩 |
[08:32] | Oh, did you ruin the surprise? | 你是不是提前告诉他了 |
[08:34] | You’d have to have majority control to kick me out. | 你得有过半数控制权才能把我炒了 |
[08:37] | Oh, baby, I do. | 宝贝 我有 |
[08:39] | No, baby, you don’t. | 不 宝贝 你没有 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry, Momo. | 抱歉 小莫莫 |
[08:43] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么要一直这么说 |
[08:53] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[08:56] | It all started the night | 这一切都起源于 |
[08:57] | you ruined my engagement party. | 你毁掉我订婚派对的那晚 |
[08:59] | Dawn helped me figure out some things | 道恩让我想明白了一些事 |
[09:00] | I’d been struggling with for a long time. | 我已经挣扎了很长一段时间了 |
[09:02] | Dawn, I’m really confused right now. | 道恩 我现在好困惑 |
[09:08] | I know. You’re gay. | 我知道 你是基佬 |
[09:10] | What? No. | 什么 才不是呢 |
[09:12] | No. Why does everyone keep saying that? | 不是 为什么大家都这么说 |
[09:13] | I’m sorry; isn’t–isn’t that | 抱歉 你刚刚不就是要说 |
[09:14] | what you were gonna say you’re confused about? | 你对自己是基佬这件事感到很困惑吗 |
[09:16] | No. | 不是 |
[09:18] | No, what I was going to say was, I’m confused about Mo. | 不 我是想说我对老莫感到很困惑 |
[09:21] | Is he up to something with me and Georgina? | 他是不是对我和乔治纳有所企图 |
[09:23] | Because I found the Georgina document in the shredder, | 因为我在碎纸机里发现了乔治纳的文件 |
[09:27] | and–and–and I could have sworn that that cop actor | 我发誓 那个在今晚的派对上 |
[09:30] | tonight at the party, | 演警察的人 |
[09:32] | he was the security guard | 他就是那个保安 |
[09:33] | who busted me for coke on the floor. | 当初在交易厅里因为持有可卡因抓我的人 |
[09:36] | And I think I saw him in an ALF. | 我好像在《家有阿福》里也见过他 |
[09:38] | Well, fuck all that. | 管它呢 |
[09:39] | I’m worried about you, Blair. | 我很担心你 布莱尔 |
[09:41] | Talk to me. | 和我聊聊 |
[09:42] | I got a feeling I’m the only person | 我有种感觉 我是唯一一个 |
[09:43] | you can talk to about this. | 能够听你倾诉这个话题的人 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:52] | It’s like…it’s like when I first got to the city, | 就好像 我第一次来到这座城市的时候 |
[09:55] | I kept seeing these ads for the McDonald’s McRib. | 我一直可以看到麦当劳的猪排堡广告 |
[09:59] | Do you know that thing? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[09:59] | It’s like a rack of ribs on a bun, except it’s not. | 就好比在面包里夹上猪排 不过它不是真猪排 |
[10:03] | It’s something called restructured meat product, | 它叫做重组肉制品 |
[10:07] | and they pressurize it into the shape of ribs, | 然后再把它挤压成猪排的形状 |
[10:10] | bones and all. | 以及骨头和其他的东西 |
[10:11] | Why would someone want a sandwich with bones in it? | 为什么有人会想要带骨头的三明治 |
[10:14] | Exactly. It doesn’t make sense. | 正是这样 这说不通啊 |
[10:16] | The bones aren’t real. | 那些骨头不是真的 |
[10:21] | And I guess sometimes that’s… | 我想有时候… |
[10:24] | that’s how I feel, like I’ve… | 我就是这种感觉 就好像… |
[10:28] | …like I’ve been pressed into this shape that… | 就好像我被强迫变成了一个 |
[10:35] | …doesn’t make sense to me. | 我不理解的人 |
[10:42] | I don’t know. I– | 我不知道 我… |
[10:44] | I don’t know what I feel. | 我不知道自己的感受了 |
[10:48] | But I feel it in my bones. | 但是我有强烈的预感 |
[10:50] | Do you like how I got back to bones? | 你喜欢我这种扯会骨头的方式吗 |
[10:53] | And you almost landed it. | 你几乎成功了 |
[10:56] | But I get it. | 但是我懂 |
[10:58] | I felt that way before I got to the Jammer Group, | 在我到詹玛集团之前我也有那样的感觉 |
[11:00] | but… | 但是 |
[11:03] | …that’s what’s so great about New York. | 这就是纽约最棒的地方 |
[11:07] | You can be who you are. | 你能够成为你自己 |
[11:09] | And you’ll figure out who that is, Blair, | 你也会发现自己真正的模样 布莱尔 |
[11:11] | but whatever you do… | 但是无论你做什么 |
[11:15] | …you can’t marry Tiff. | 你都不能娶蒂芙 |
[11:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:21] | But should we order some ribs? | 但我们要不要点些肋排 |
[11:23] | I could do a half slab. | 我能吃半扇 |
[11:25] | Then when I was up at the lake house, | 然后当我在湖畔小屋的时候 |
[11:27] | Blair called me in the middle of the night | 布莱尔在半夜给我打电话 |
[11:28] | and helped me figure out some things | 帮我弄懂了一些 |
[11:30] | that I’d been struggling with for a long time too. | 我想了很久的事情 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么 |
[11:33] | Yes! | 没错 |
[11:34] | Tiff’s parents kidnapped her for the press. | 蒂芙的父母为了媒体曝光度绑架了她 |
[11:37] | I can’t believe how fucked everyone is. | 我真不敢相信这些人都这么操蛋 |
[11:40] | They fucked their own daughter. | 他们设计绑架了自己的女儿 |
[11:42] | Mo fucked me. | 老莫给我下了套 |
[11:43] | Well, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[11:44] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[11:45] | Let’s you and I run the Georgina play. | 我们俩来上演乔治纳好戏 |
[11:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:48] | I know you knew. | 我知道你明白 |
[11:49] | You’re too smart not to. | 你太聪明了 |
[11:52] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:53] | I just–I can’t– I can’t do that to Mo. | 我只是 我不能对老莫做出那样的事 |
[11:55] | Oh, Jesus, Dawn, for someone so smart, | 天呐 道恩 对于一个如此聪明的人来说 |
[11:58] | you have a real blind spot for Mo. | 老莫真成了你的盲点 |
[12:00] | – There’s a good man in there. – Where? | -其实他内心很善良 -哪儿呢 |
[12:02] | You built that place with him, | 你跟他共同创建了那个地方 |
[12:04] | and he made you beg to get even less than you deserve. | 结果你恳求着拿到了少得可怜的股份 |
[12:08] | He acts like the only reason you got anywhere | 他让人觉得你成功的唯一原因 |
[12:09] | is because you slept with him. | 就是你跟他睡过觉 |
[12:12] | That is bullshit! | 放屁 |
[12:13] | Okay, I am the best trader in that shithole. | 我是那个破公司里最好的交易员 |
[12:15] | – I’m the best trader anywhere. – Exactly. | -我在任何地方都是最棒的交易员 -完全正确 |
[12:18] | Look, you set me straight or whatever the other night, | 听着 你那天晚上纠正了我的错误 |
[12:20] | and now I’m gonna set you straight. | 现在我也要让你清醒 |
[12:22] | It’s your time, Dawn. | 是你雄起的时候了 道恩 |
[12:23] | Mo’s been holding you back for long enough. | 老莫限制你的时间已经够长了 |
[12:25] | Be who you are. | 做最真实的自己 |
[12:27] | Here’s the plan: | 计划如下 |
[12:29] | first, I’m gonna get a fucking cordless phone. | 首先 我要拿到一部操蛋的无线电话 |
[12:31] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[12:32] | Why would you make me think that you were dating | 为什么你要让我觉得你们在约会 |
[12:34] | and then turn right back around and tell me that you’re gay? | 然后又突然告诉我你是同性恋 |
[12:36] | Because I knew you’d never give up | 因为我知道你绝对不会把 |
[12:38] | the six percent of the Jammer Group to Blair | 詹玛集团百分之六的股份给布莱尔 |
[12:40] | unless you thought it was your idea. | 除非你把它当做自己计划的一部分 |
[12:42] | The only way to fuck you without you knowing | 在你不知情的情况下引诱你上钩的 |
[12:43] | was to convince you you were fucking me at the same time. | 唯一办法就是让你觉得你也在给我下套 |
[12:46] | Catch-69. | 69困境 |
[12:47] | Honestly, it was a lot easier than we thought. | 说实话 这比我们想象的要容易很多 |
[12:49] | You were jealous of us all year for no reason. | 这些日子你一直在无缘无故地嫉妒我们 |
[12:51] | We just had to give you one. | 我们只要给你一个官宣就够了 |
[12:52] | Blair is in love with me, | 布莱尔爱上我了 |
[12:55] | and I think that I’m falling for him too. | 我觉得我也爱上了他 |
[12:58] | And then add in a dash | 接着再推波助澜 |
[12:59] | of your coke-fueled paranoia | 你吸食可卡因后的偏执 |
[13:01] | about how everyone’s out to get you…to get you. | 认为所有人都在想方设法 背叛你 |
[13:03] | I just bumped into Tiff, all right? | 我刚撞见了蒂芙 好吗 |
[13:05] | Now, she’s pretty plastered, | 她喝得醉醺醺的 |
[13:06] | but she still managed to drop a couple bombshells like… | 但她还是扔下了几颗重磅炸弹 比如 |
[13:08] | I’m in. | 我也加入 |
[13:09] | We’re doing the me play. | 我们要玩”我的好戏” |
[13:11] | – I cut Tiff in. – Yeah? | -我跟蒂芙坦白了 -是吗 |
[13:12] | She took it surprisingly well, considering she just found out | 她听到的时候也很惊讶 因为她才发现 |
[13:14] | her marriage and her kidnapping were a sham. | 自己的婚姻和绑架都是骗局 |
[13:16] | It’s gonna cost us, but she’s gonna set up Mo. | 这会减少我们的分成 但是她也能陷害老莫 |
[13:19] | She can’t wait to use her “Acting.” | 她等不及要展现自己的表演实力了 |
[13:21] | Just like theater camp, | 就像在戏剧训练营一样 |
[13:22] | I’m always getting fucked by gay guys. | 操我的总是基佬 |
[13:25] | Wait a minute, what do you– | 等一会 你在说什么 |
[13:26] | And he’s gonna run to me, | 然后他会迫不及待告诉我 |
[13:27] | and I’m gonna run him in circles. | 接着我就和他绕圈子 |
[13:28] | Blair is gay. | 布莱尔是同性恋 |
[13:29] | Oh, no, not Blair. | 别扯了 布莱尔怎么可能 |
[13:31] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[13:32] | …kill that motherfucker. | 杀了那个混蛋 |
[13:33] | Yeah, that’s good. That’s good. I like that. | 那很好 很好 我喜欢 |
[13:35] | So six percent I gave you | 所以我给你6% |
[13:37] | plus her 15 percent, that’s 21. | 再加上她的15% 总共21% |
[13:40] | I’m sure the other 30 percent came from the Leighmans. | 我相信雷曼兄弟会出剩下的30% |
[13:42] | – Yep. – But how? | -好的 -但怎么确保 |
[13:43] | The algorithm. | 我的算法 |
[13:44] | Once I accepted the fact | 在我接受了 |
[13:45] | that the only thing it was good for was losing money, | 算法唯一的长处就是亏钱的事实后 |
[13:47] | I realized I could spot a loser from a mile away. | 我发觉我可以预先识别出谁会亏损 |
[13:49] | I rewrote the code to automatically sell | 我重写了程序 自动卖出所有 |
[13:51] | when a stock hit a certain threshold to diminish losses, | 价格达到临界值的股票 以降低损失 |
[13:53] | portfolio insurance. | 作为投资的保险 |
[13:55] | I wanted to call it the Blair bag, | 我想称它为布莱尔气囊 |
[13:57] | like airbag but with my name, | 就像是用我的名字和安全气囊混搭 |
[13:59] | or the Blair-achute, | 或者是布莱尔降落伞 |
[14:01] | but I’m not a fucking pussy anymore. | 但我不再是个软蛋了 |
[14:06] | Well, fuck me. | 好吧 见鬼了 |
[14:07] | I mean, I guess you already did that. | 我猜你已经这么做了 |
[14:09] | And I deserved it… | 我也活该… |
[14:11] | from him, but from you? | 任他宰割 但你 |
[14:14] | Jesus Christ, Dawn, how could you do this shit? | 老天爷啊 道恩 你怎么能这么干 |
[14:16] | What a punk move. | 这一招太阴了 |
[14:17] | I mean, didn’t we have some good times together? | 我们不是曾度过一段美好时光吗 |
[14:18] | Good times? This isn’t about you, Mo. | 美好的时光 这不是针对你 老莫 |
[14:20] | This is about me. | 这是为了我自己 |
[14:22] | – Punk move, really? – Yeah. | -阴招是吧 -没错 |
[14:23] | If I were a man, they’d just call it business. | 如果我是个男人 他们会把这叫做生意 |
[14:25] | – It’s just business, Mo. – Well, you know what? | -只是生意而已 老莫 -你知道不 |
[14:26] | I taught you the fucking business. | 我教会了你这些他妈的生意 |
[14:28] | – I have an MBA from Northwestern. – Oh, here we go, | -我有西北大学的工商管理硕士学位 -好极了 |
[14:30] | throw that shit up in my face. | 跟我扯这些没用的 |
[14:31] | You could set your clock by that one. | 你怎么不定个闹铃每天说一遍 |
[14:32] | I literally never mention it. | 我之前从来没提过 |
[14:33] | You know what? I dropped out of seventh grade. | 你知道不 我在七年级时辍学了 |
[14:35] | – Sorry, Dawn, sue me. – I never cared, Mo. | -抱歉道恩 告我啊 -我从不在乎 老莫 |
[14:36] | – Bullshit you didn’t care. – Bullshit I never cared! | -不在乎个屁 -我在乎个屁 |
[14:38] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[14:38] | Let me get my camcorder | 让我拿下摄影机先 |
[14:39] | ’cause I love it when Mommy and Daddy fight. | 我特别喜欢看爸爸妈妈吵架 |
[14:41] | – Motherfucker. – What the fuck? | -你个婊子养的 -搞什么 |
[14:44] | Check it out! The market’s taking a huge shit right now. | 你快看下 股市现在快跌成屎了 |
[14:51] | It’s down 200 points. | 跌了两百点了 |
[14:53] | Wow, that’s even more than we thought. | 这比我们想的还要多 |
[14:55] | The fuck did you guys do? | 你们做什么了 |
[14:56] | Well, once we saw how easily the Leighmans | 当我们看到雷曼兄弟轻易就用 |
[14:58] | let Blair’s video game take over their whole portfolio, | 全部投资组合换了布莱尔的小游戏后 |
[15:00] | we couldn’t resist. | 我们没忍住 |
[15:01] | Well, if it isn’t Robert Downey syndrome. | 唐氏综合症小哥本尊大驾光临啊 |
[15:04] | I was hoping I’d run into you with my Porsche, | 我正希望能开着保时捷遇到你呢 |
[15:06] | but I had to sell that car | 但是我得卖了那台车 |
[15:08] | when your algorithm wiped out my account | 因为你的算法清空了我的账户 |
[15:09] | and fucked me from VP down to bean counter. | 还害得我从副总裁贬为会计 |
[15:11] | Literally, I work at the soybean pit | 说真的 我现在在交易大厅工作 |
[15:13] | hawking Jap fart marbles | 叫卖着日本人的狗屁股票 |
[15:14] | like some sort of Mick Dago Yid mutt. | 像是个移民来的杂种 |
[15:16] | Wow, you really hit everyone there. | 你真是一言得罪了所有种族 |
[15:19] | Well, despite that slurry of slurs, | 尽管过去我们有过节 |
[15:22] | I came to make it up to you. | 我是来补偿你的 |
[15:23] | This will get you back in that corner office. | 这家伙能帮你赢回那间办公室 |
[15:25] | After it worked for him for a month, | 算法奏效后一个月 |
[15:26] | Ty convinced all of Morgan to use the algorithm too. | 泰说服了所有大摩人使用这个算法 |
[15:29] | But what Leighman and Morgan didn’t know | 但是雷曼和摩根不知道 |
[15:31] | was that we put a tiny glitch in the program | 我们在程序中加了点小故障 |
[15:33] | that would sell their entire portfolio | 当某支蓝筹股开始下跌时 |
[15:36] | when a certain blue chip stock started dropping. | 它就自动卖出他们所有的投资组合 |
[15:38] | – Georgina Jeans. – Georgina Jeans. | -乔治纳牛仔服装 -乔治纳牛仔服装 |
[15:41] | And, of course, the Georgina play triggered a major sell-off. | 当然 之后的乔治纳好戏触发了市场大抛售 |
[15:44] | And then you shorted the market. | 然后你再做空市场 |
[15:45] | Well, that was Dawn’s idea. | 这是道恩的主意 |
[15:47] | I mean, what’s 100 mill when you can make two? | 当你能挣两亿时 怎会盯着一亿不放呢 |
[15:51] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[15:55] | Mo, listen. | 老莫 听着 |
[15:57] | Mo? Are you gonna barf? | 老莫 你要吐了吗 |
[15:59] | Uh, just, uh, having a little bit | 只是 有一点 |
[16:01] | of an out-of-money experience. | 没钱的感觉 |
[16:03] | You guys have any fucking idea what you’ve done? | 你们知道你们他妈的干了什么吗 |
[16:05] | It’s a minor market correction. | 只是对市场的微调 |
[16:07] | Correction? | 微调 |
[16:08] | Blair, what did I tell you fucking day one? | 布莱尔 你第一天来时我跟你说什么了 |
[16:11] | Computers don’t make trades. Men do. | 做交易的不是电脑 是人 |
[16:13] | And men are superstitious and scared and stupid, | 而人们迷信 畏缩 愚蠢 |
[16:16] | and when they see two big houses selling, | 他们要是看到两家大公司抛售股票 |
[16:18] | they’re gonna fucking panic, | 能慌得屁滚尿流 |
[16:19] | and panic spreads like wildfire, like chlamydia. | 这种恐慌会像野火和病菌一样迅速扩散 |
[16:22] | – I can’t believe– – What? | -我不敢相信 -不信什么 |
[16:24] | That we beat you and the market? | 我们把你跟市场都撂倒了吗 |
[16:25] | I was gonna say I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter | 我想说”我不信这不是黄油” |
[16:27] | ’cause that shit spreads real nice. | 因为这个品牌的宣传效应真是厉害 |
[16:29] | People are gonna lose their fucking houses, | 人们得赔掉自己的房子 |
[16:32] | their jobs, their livelihoods, | 他们的工作 生计 |
[16:33] | their fucking everything, Blair. | 他们所有的一切 布莱尔 |
[16:35] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[16:37] | Wow. This isn’t a stock play. | 这已经不是在玩股票了 |
[16:39] | It’s a Steinbeck play, Grapes of Wrath shit. | 这是要闹饥荒 现实版《愤怒的葡萄》 |
[16:42] | Well, congratulations, assholes. | 恭喜了 混蛋们 |
[16:44] | You just broke the fucking world. | 你们把全世界都搞跨了 |
[16:46] | I think you’re exaggerating. | 我觉得你夸大其词了 |
[16:47] | Am i? | 我有吗 |
[17:35] | No, fuck! Not the Georgina play! | 不 我操 不可能是乔治纳好戏 |
[17:40] | The market’s crashing. | 股市崩溃了 |
[17:40] | It’s happening again, Len, just like ’29. | 历史重演了 小莱 就像1929年那次一样 |
[17:42] | We’re not going out like Grand-père. | 我们不能像爷爷当年那样惨败 |
[17:44] | No Leighmans are dying today! | 雷曼家的人今天不能死 |
[17:45] | Stop talking and just move everything into gold. | 别念叨了 把所有资金都投到黄金上去 |
[17:48] | Dammit! What? | 我操 什么 |
[17:49] | We’re locked out of our positions. | 我们的仓位全被清空了 |
[17:51] | The algorithm, it’s selling everything we own. | 那套算法正在抛售我们的全部家当 |
[17:52] | – I can’t stop it. – This was all a Jammer Group plot to screw us. | -我阻止不了 -都是詹玛集团下套坑我们 |
[17:55] | Yeah, well, nobody screws us but us. | 没人能搞我们 除了我们自己 |
[17:58] | I-I-I-I meant- | 我的意思是 |
[18:00] | – I know what you meant. – I meant that the only one smart enough | -我懂你意思 -我是说只有我们 |
[18:02] | to technically get the better of us is technically us. | 才能让自己聪明反被聪明误 |
[18:07] | You’re just a little haphazard | 你不过就是胡乱地 |
[18:08] | with your word choices, all right? | 换了一堆词重新表达 好吗 |
[18:09] | I mean, all siblings take baths together, | 我是说 所有的兄弟姐妹都一起洗澡 |
[18:11] | you know, when they’re younger, | 他们小的时候都这样 |
[18:13] | and then what-what’s the cutoff age, | 然后什么时候开始不一起洗了呢 |
[18:14] | – Yeah, you’re preaching to the choir. – eight, nine? | -你在白费口舌 -八岁还是九岁 |
[18:16] | In Europe, there is no cutoff. | 在欧洲 无论多大都能一起洗 |
[18:17] | Forty five, I don’t know. | 45岁吗 我不知道 |
[18:18] | Can you please just stop the algorithm? | 你能先让算法停下来吗 |
[18:20] | Stop yelling at me! | 别冲我嚷嚷 |
[18:20] | Stop the fucking algorithm! | 给老子把算法停下来 |
[18:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Look, Mo. | 老蒙 |
[18:42] | You always said if I wanted something from you, | 你总是说如果我想从你这得到什么 |
[18:44] | I had to take it. | 我得自己来拿 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry, Mo, | 对不起 老蒙 |
[18:48] | but it’s my time, | 但是我掌舵的时候了 |
[18:51] | and if it’s any consolation, you know, | 但愿说这些能安慰你一下 |
[18:55] | this-this-this whole thing, | 这整个计划 |
[18:57] | it was in motion before I even knew about the ring and… | 在我知道戒指的事情之前就已经开始了 |
[19:02] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[19:04] | Does any of this fucking shit matter anymore? | 所有的这一切还重要吗 |
[19:07] | It’s just us, you know what I mean, | 重要的只有我们两个 你明白的 |
[19:08] | round and round on a fucking roller coaster, | 我们两个一直像坐着过山车兜圈子 |
[19:10] | like you called it. I’m done with it. | 就像你说的一样 我受够了 |
[19:13] | I want to get off. | 我想下来[高潮] |
[19:15] | For real, or is this just a joke about gettin’ off? | 你是说真的 还是只是个双关黄色玩笑 |
[19:20] | I’m out of jokes. | 我开不动玩笑了 |
[19:24] | Look, I- | 听好 我 |
[19:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:31] | But you know that already. | 但你早就知道了 |
[19:33] | So what is there even left to say? | 那还有什么好说的呢 |
[19:39] | Fuck the play. Fuck the money. Fuck ’em all. | 去他的好戏 去他的钱 都去他的 |
[19:43] | Okay, it really is just us. | 真正重要的只是我们两个人 |
[19:59] | Pretty unorthodox proposal. | 这求婚怪不正经的 |
[20:01] | He didn’t buy that ring five years ago. | 他这戒指不是五年前买的 |
[20:03] | He bought it yesterday. | 是昨天买的 |
[20:04] | Get the fuck out of here, Blair. | 给我滚远点 布莱尔 |
[20:05] | I had a PI follow you, Maurice. | 我请了私人侦探跟踪你 毛里斯 |
[20:08] | You sent Chad upstate yesterday | 你昨天让柴德去州北部 |
[20:11] | to buy that ring to cover your ass. | 买个戒指回来好给你擦屁股 |
[20:12] | No, I sent Chad to pick up my new Limbo yesterday. | 不对 我昨天是派柴德去取我的新车 |
[20:15] | He was never gonna propose. Dawn. | 他之前压根没打算求婚 道恩 |
[20:17] | That’s not true, okay? This is real. | 不是这样 好吗 这是真的 |
[20:19] | Nothing about you is real. | 关于你的事没有一件是真的 |
[20:21] | You are all bullshit. | 你就是满嘴谎话 |
[20:22] | Dawn, do not get soft right now. | 道恩 现在不能心软 |
[20:25] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[20:26] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[20:28] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[20:29] | This market is falling harder than me in the shower. | 这市场比我在浴室跌得还惨 |
[20:32] | You can take a hike. | 你可以走人了 |
[20:34] | What’s the long faces? | 都拉着个长脸干什么 |
[20:35] | Let’s start celebrating before the world ends. | 在世界末日前庆祝起来吧 |
[20:37] | Not really a good time to celebrate, Jammer. | 现在不是庆祝的好时候 詹玛 |
[20:39] | These two… | 这两个人 |
[20:41] | fucked me over. | 摆了我一道 |
[20:42] | What? | 什么 |
[20:43] | It’s fucking done, all right? | 已经完了 好吗 |
[20:44] | The Georgina play blew up in my face. | 乔治纳好戏完全跑偏了 |
[20:46] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[20:47] | Look, it’s nice to have some family here | 至少能有家人在这里 |
[20:48] | at least to celebrate my birthday. | 为我庆祝生日也不错 |
[20:50] | Family, what are you–what are you talking about family? | 家人 你在说什么家人 |
[20:53] | You think I came here for your pathetic fuckin’ birthday? | 你以为我来这里是为了你那可悲的生日 |
[20:56] | What, are you nine? | 怎么 你是九岁小孩吗 |
[20:57] | You want a GoBot or something? | 你是想要百变雄师玩具吗 |
[20:59] | I’m here for my piece of the Georgina play. | 我来这是为了从乔治纳好戏分一杯羹 |
[21:03] | You don’t have any shares of Georgina. | 你没有任何乔治纳的股份 |
[21:05] | Or of the Jammer Group. | 或者是詹玛集团的股份 |
[21:06] | Bitch, I staked the Jammer Group. | 贱人 我是詹玛集团的股东 |
[21:09] | Why the hell do you think they call it the Jammer Group? | 不然你以为为什么叫詹玛集团 |
[21:13] | That was a gift for me | 那是给我的礼物 |
[21:15] | because you were proud of me and what I– | 因为你为我感到骄傲… |
[21:16] | Proud? Goddamn it, kid, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 骄傲 该死的 小子 别丢人现眼了 |
[21:21] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我的儿子 |
[21:23] | If you were my son, you wouldn’t have fucked up like this. | 如果你是我儿子 你不会混得这么惨 |
[21:25] | We met in prison, for Christ’s sake, Roland. | 老天爷 我们是在监狱认识的 罗兰 |
[21:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[21:28] | – Who’s Roland? – You gave me your fucking lucky watch. | -罗兰是谁 -你把那块幸运手表给了我 |
[21:31] | You mean this fucking watch? | 你是说这块破表吗 |
[21:32] | They’re 60 bucks, | 它们值六十块 |
[21:33] | and I get ’em from a Chinaman in Koreatown. | 我是从韩国城的一个中国人那买的 |
[21:36] | Who’s Roland? | 罗兰是谁 |
[21:37] | He’s me. I’m him. It’s– | 罗兰是我 我是罗兰 这… |
[21:40] | I told you, Dawn. | 我告诉过你 道恩 |
[21:42] | He is all bullshit. | 他就是满嘴谎话 |
[21:49] | – Oh, hey, let me take care of it. – Hey, no. | -让我来擦 -不要 |
[21:53] | Hey, I said no. You see this? | 我说了不要 你看见了吗 |
[21:55] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[21:56] | Yeah. What the– | 你他妈… |
[21:58] | Give me that bow! | 把彩带结还给我 |
[21:59] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没问题的 |
[22:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:03] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[22:04] | One of us should take a steamy shit in Mo’s car? | 我俩谁应该去老蒙的车上拉泡热腾腾的屎 |
[22:07] | I haven’t felt this close to you since | 自从在子宫里吃掉了我们的兄弟朗尼 |
[22:10] | we ate our brother, Lonnie, in the womb. | 这是我第一次感到与你如此亲密 |
[22:13] | Flip it. | 扔硬币吧 |
[22:14] | Watch out. | 瞧好了 |
[22:15] | Heads. | 正面 |
[22:18] | Tails. | 反面 |
[22:21] | Heads. | 正面 |
[22:24] | You know what? I actually have to go anyway. | 你知道吗 其实我得先走了 |
[22:25] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:27] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[22:37] | Make it a wet one! | 要拉泡稀的 |
[22:46] | Look, Mo, I know you think you’ve lost everything, | 老蒙 我知道你觉得自己已经一无所有 |
[22:49] | but you haven’t. | 但并不是这样 |
[22:50] | You will always have… | 你总还是拥有 |
[22:53] | the Honda. | 这辆本田 |
[22:54] | You’re gonna need my shitty Honda. | 你会需要我的烂本田 |
[22:56] | A bet’s a bet. | 愿赌服输 |
[22:59] | You really are a fucking Boy Scout. | 你真的是个霸道的童子军 |
[23:00] | I’m sorry to interrupt your little drum circle here, | 抱歉打扰你们围圈打鼓了 |
[23:03] | you fucking hippies, | 你们这些该死的嬉皮士 |
[23:05] | but I made a long-term investment in you, | 但我在你身上进行了长期投资 |
[23:08] | and now I’m here to collect. | 现在我是来收获回报的 |
[23:10] | Well, get it from them, all right? | 从他们那里收好吗 |
[23:12] | I taught ’em everything I know, | 我把我知道的一切教给了他们 |
[23:14] | and they used it to play me. | 而他们却用来耍我 |
[23:15] | Bullshit! | 扯淡 |
[23:16] | I taught you everything I know, | 我把我知道的一切教给了你 |
[23:18] | which is how I know | 所以我知道 |
[23:19] | all of you are playing me. | 你们所有人都在耍我 |
[23:23] | – It’s over, Jammer. – Holy shit. | -都结束了 詹玛 -天啊 |
[23:25] | Fat Fred just had a heart attack in the grain pit. | 胖弗莱刚刚在交易场心脏病发作了 |
[23:28] | Jammer, I’m telling you the truth. | 詹玛 我是说真的 |
[23:29] | They won fair and square. | 他们光明正大地赢了 |
[23:31] | They pulled off the Georgina play. | 他们完成了乔治纳好戏 |
[23:33] | Wow, twist. | 好个转折 |
[23:35] | Yeah, did all I could. | 我尽力做了 |
[23:36] | You actually did a lot, | 其实你做了很多 |
[23:37] | didn’t you, Mo? | 对吗 老蒙 |
[23:39] | Like planting cocaine on Blair | 比如用可卡因栽赃布莱尔 |
[23:40] | and laundering money for the Yakuza | 为日本黑道洗钱 |
[23:42] | and parking all that Georgina stock illegally, | 非法持有那些乔治纳股份 |
[23:44] | so we can all agree that Maurice Monroe did all of that. | 我们同意那些都是毛里斯·蒙罗做的 |
[23:47] | Yes, Keith, Maurice Monroe did all of that, | 对 基斯 那些都是毛里斯·蒙罗做的 |
[23:50] | although I’m not sure why we’re listing this all in one sitting. | 虽然我不明白为什么要一口气都列出来 |
[23:53] | But Keith’s right. | 但基斯是对的 |
[23:54] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[23:56] | You’re the only one in this room full of fucking snakes | 15年来这间满是阴险小人的屋子里 |
[23:58] | that never fucked me over for 15 years. | 只有你从没坑过我 |
[24:01] | Turns out you’re the best friend I got in the world. | 原来你是我在这个世界上最好的朋友 |
[24:07] | Jesus Christ, I love you, man. | 老天 我爱你 兄弟 |
[24:16] | Can I get some air? | 我能出去喘口气吗 |
[24:17] | I-I just– excuse me for a second. | 我 失陪一下 |
[24:28] | Listen up, you fucks. | 听好了 你们这些傻逼 |
[24:30] | I’ve been waiting all my life for a deal this sweet… | 我这辈子一直在等这么划算的买卖 |
[24:36] | and I am not leaving here without my piece. | 没分到我的那杯羹我是不会走的 |
[24:40] | What the fuck are you gonna do about it, Jammer? | 你他妈想怎么做 詹玛 |
[24:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[24:43] | What the fuck am I gonna do about it? | 我他妈想怎么做 |
[24:45] | – Yeah. – How ’bout this? | -对 -这样做怎么样 |
[24:46] | – My gun! – You think I’m fucking around? | -我的枪 -你以为我在胡闹吗 |
[24:48] | Oh, oh, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:51] | You people think I’m fucking around? | 你们以为我在胡闹吗 |
[24:57] | Now who’s fucking around? | 现在看看谁在胡闹 |
[25:00] | Holy shit, Keith! | 我操 基斯 |
[25:04] | Keith! | 基斯 |
[25:04] | Mo! | 老蒙 |
[25:11] | Nobody jams the Jammer! | 没人能坑詹玛 |
[25:14] | Mo! | 老蒙 |
[25:19] | Prick! | 混蛋 |
[25:23] | Fuck me? | 坑我 |
[25:26] | Fuck you. | 坑你 |
[25:27] | Mo! | 老蒙 |
[25:42] | Fuck me. | 我去 |
[25:45] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[26:08] | Boss. | 老大 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:13] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[26:14] | No. | 不是 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:28] | Okay! | 好了 |
[26:29] | Listen up, everybody! | 听好了 各位 |
[26:30] | All right, fan out and find Maurice Monroe! | 散开 把毛里斯·蒙罗找出来 |
[26:34] | What she said, motherfuckers! | 照她说的做 废物们 |
[26:47] | Mo. | 老蒙 |
[26:48] | Roland, whoever. | 罗兰 管你叫什么 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I know how this song goes. | 嗯 我知道接下去会发生什么 |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 行了 |
[27:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:34] | Was a little bumpy, | 出了点小差错 |
[27:35] | but I think we stuck the landing. | 但我觉得我们稳住了 |
[27:37] | A man just died. | 刚刚死了一个人 |
[27:40] | I mean, he was kinda already knockin’ on hell’s door. | 他本来也一脚踏入地狱了 |
[27:43] | Let’s celebrate, partner. | 来庆祝吧 合伙人 |
[27:56] | More for me! | 我正好多吸点 |
[28:00] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[28:02] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他肯定在这里 |
[28:03] | Look around! | 去找 |
[28:04] | Mr. Monroe, you’re under– | 蒙罗先生 你被捕… |
[28:06] | It’s just his secretary. | 只是他的秘书而已 |
[28:07] | Let’s keep moving! Go, go, go! | 继续找 上上上 |