时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | We thought you might call the wedding off | 我们以为你会取消婚礼 |
[00:11] | after your whole engagement party fiasco. | 自从你的订婚闹剧之后 |
[00:13] | What? | 什么 |
[00:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[00:18] | As if, slut! | 说的跟真的是的 小婊砸 |
[00:20] | I found these at the Georginas’ apartment. | 我在乔治纳夫妇家里找到了这些 |
[00:22] | They must have kidnapped Tiff themselves. | 肯定是他们自己绑架了蒂芙 |
[00:23] | We want Maurice Monroe, | 我们要的是毛里斯·蒙罗 |
[00:25] | and you are gonna give him to us. | 你得把他的老底交代了 |
[00:26] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[00:29] | Blair is in love with me, and I think | 布莱尔爱上我了 我觉得 |
[00:31] | I’m falling for him, too. | 我也爱上他了 |
[01:03] | *They don’t understand and so they* | *他们不明白 于是他们* |
[01:06] | *Keep asking if this whole thing’s a gaffe* | *一直在问这件事是不是个错误* |
[01:09] | *How’d such a catch end up with a Pfaff?* | *这么个好姑娘怎么就和法夫将就了* |
[01:13] | *I said no-sevelt to a Roosevelt* | *我对罗斯福说 不要罗斯福* |
[01:16] | *That Hearst was the worst* | *赫斯特最坏了* |
[01:17] | *Almost had a child with a Rothschild* | *差点就和罗斯柴尔德家的人生了孩子* |
[01:19] | *And Anderson Cooper* | *还有安德森·库珀* |
[01:24] | I still can’t believe you left Spencer for Blair. | 我还是不敢相信你居然为了布莱尔离开斯宾塞 |
[01:27] | You love bitches more than Billie Jean King. | 你比比利·简·金还喜欢贱人 |
[01:30] | Do you work on these at home? | 你是在家里想出这些梗的吗 |
[01:32] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[01:33] | – Whatever. – Yeah. | -管它呢 -那就是了 |
[01:34] | – Sometimes on the toilet. – Okay. | -有时是在蹲坑的时候 -好吧 |
[01:35] | What I’m saying is, if this guy’s your type, | 我是说 如果你喜欢这种类型的男人 |
[01:37] | what’d you ever see in me? | 你到底看上我什么了 |
[01:39] | You are the biggest bitch of all. | 你是最贱的贱人了 |
[01:41] | You’re afraid of love. | 你害怕爱 |
[01:44] | *I said no to a Devin, an Evan, and a Kevin* | *我对德文 埃文和凯文都说了不* |
[01:47] | *And don’t even get me started on the Davids* | *更别让我提起叫大卫的人了* |
[01:50] | *Don’t worry, none of them were Jews* | *别担心 他们都不是犹太人* |
[01:52] | Did you know the song that knocked this song | 你们知不知道 取代这首歌 |
[01:54] | out of the number one spot was also a Shondells cover, | 荣登榜首的歌也是肖代尔乐队发的吗 |
[01:56] | “Mony Mony.” The ’80s suck. | 《莫尼莫尼》 80年代真操蛋啊 |
[01:59] | Yeah, well, did you know that I paid good “Mony mony” | 好吧 你们知不知道我花了大把大把的钞票 |
[02:01] | to a girl named Shondell | 给了一个叫香黛尔的女孩 |
[02:03] | to put my number one in her spot? | 就是为了把我的老二塞到她的小妹妹里 |
[02:04] | I dare you to tell the truth one time. | 你敢说句实话吗 |
[02:07] | Red or white? | 红酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[02:08] | Or I could mix ’em. You…strike me as a pink guy. | 或混着来 我觉得你可能喜欢桃红葡萄酒 |
[02:12] | What the fuck are you talking– | 你他妈在说什么 |
[02:12] | You know what? Take your time. | 你不用着急决定 |
[02:13] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[02:17] | Uh, can I order something? | 我能点些东西吗 |
[02:18] | Caterers are terrible. | 餐饮服务者太坏了 |
[02:19] | *Blair’s not alone now* | *布莱尔现在不再孤单了* |
[02:22] | *They say he wants my money* | *别人说他想要我的钱* |
[02:23] | *But he won’t get shit* | *但他连毛都捞不着* |
[02:26] | Babe, this is really… | 亲爱的 这也太 |
[02:30] | – good. – Right? | -棒了 -是吗 |
[02:31] | I’ll tell you what: Tiffany better look out, | 这么说吧 蒂芙妮最好小心点 |
[02:32] | ’cause there’s a new Tiffany in town | 因为来了个新的蒂芙妮 |
[02:34] | who can butcher other people’s songs even better. | 能更狠碾压别人的歌曲 |
[02:36] | That means a lot. | 这对我来说很有意义 |
[02:37] | – You know how important malls are to me. – Yeah. | -你知道商场对我来说有多重要 -是啊 |
[02:39] | In fact, can I get your autograph? | 事实上 我能找你要个签名吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, my God. Of course! | 天哪 当然了 |
[02:43] | Ah, no, seriously, though, just while I got you… | 说正事 我来给你拿 |
[02:45] | What’s this now? | 这是什么 |
[02:47] | …it’s just, you know, | 就是 你知道的 |
[02:48] | normal wedding paperwork. Uh, | 就是一般的婚礼文件 |
[02:50] | we got a marriage license, we got a power of attorney… | 有结婚证 授权书 |
[02:53] | Power of attorney? | 授权书 |
[02:54] | Well, I mean, wouldn’t you rather | 我是说 难道你不希望 |
[02:55] | I take care of all that boring financial junk | 让我来操心这些无聊的财务文件 |
[02:59] | so you can focus on all your… | 这样你就可以把心思花在 |
[03:02] | …important, you know, stuff | 重要的事情上了 |
[03:05] | you do during the daytime? | 就是你白天干的事 |
[03:07] | – I mean, I am so busy… – Yeah, I know. | -我是很忙 -我知道 |
[03:10] | But I can’t sign that. I’m sorry. | 但是我不能签字 对不起 |
[03:12] | While I got you, | 我给你准备了 |
[03:13] | there is something I kind of need you to sign. | 需要你签名的东西 |
[03:16] | Well, what’s this now? | 这是什么 |
[03:21] | Yeah! | 棒极了 |
[03:23] | Thank you, Tiffany, | 谢谢 蒂芙妮 |
[03:24] | and thank you, Dawn, | 谢谢你 道恩 |
[03:25] | for hosting this rehearsal dinner. | 感谢你主持这次的婚宴彩排 |
[03:27] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[03:28] | I am not afraid of love, Dawn. | 我才不怕爱 道恩 |
[03:29] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[03:30] | In fact, I was gonna do this whole fucking thing with you. | 其实 我本来打算和你一起做这些事 |
[03:33] | W-what? What? | 什么 什么 |
[03:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思 |
[03:35] | I was gonna propose, okay? | 我本打算向你求婚 好吗 |
[03:38] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[03:39] | I–I had the goddamn ring and everything, Dawn. | 我把戒指和其他的东西都准备好了 道恩 |
[03:42] | – Oh, yeah? Okay, yeah? – Okay, yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[03:43] | – I was gonna do all of it. – All right, when? | -我打算来全套的 -好吧 什么时候 |
[03:46] | That night we went horseback riding upstate. | 我们去州北部骑马的那天晚上 |
[03:48] | We never went horseback riding upstate. | 我们没去过州北部骑马 |
[03:50] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[03:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[03:52] | Oh, thanks to Maurice for coming up | 感谢毛里斯的出席 |
[03:55] | with this last-second wedding venue for tomorrow | 并在最后一刻帮我们定下明天的婚礼场地 |
[03:58] | after we lost our spot at the Plaza | 因为蒂芙和布莱尔发小孩子脾气 |
[04:00] | during Tiff’s and Blair’s brief rumspringa. | 让我们丢了大酒店的预定 |
[04:02] | Is this– Is this… | 这是 这是 |
[04:04] | You want me to sign a prenup? | 你想让我签一份婚前协议吗 |
[04:05] | Okay, calm down. | 别激动 |
[04:06] | My daddy will not let me marry you without it. | 不签这个我父亲是不会让我嫁给你 |
[04:08] | He’s very protective over his money. | 他对自己的财产防范心很重 |
[04:10] | I mean, who cares, really? | 好像谁在乎他那点钱 |
[04:12] | Unless our entire… | 除非我们全部 |
[04:14] | 11-year relationship was just a big ruse | 十一年的感情不过是一个圈套 |
[04:16] | for you to get your hands on Georgina Jeans. | 好让你可以染指乔治纳牛仔财产 |
[04:21] | It’s insane. | 那真是疯了 |
[04:22] | To true love. | 敬真爱 |
[04:24] | True love. | 真爱 |
[04:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:55] | Do you want to? I mean, if you want to go, | 你想走吗 如果你想的话 |
[04:57] | – we can go. – Okay. | -我们可以走的 -好吧 |
[04:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[05:00] | Don’t forget to pull out, Dawn. | 别忘了抽身 道恩 |
[05:02] | Don’t worry, babe. He’s just mad | 别担心 宝贝 他只不过生气 |
[05:04] | that I got the girl. | 我泡到了妹子 |
[05:05] | You know what they say: | 你知道有句话说道 |
[05:06] | “They don’t always leave with the ones they came in with.” | “初恋总是走不到最后” |
[05:09] | You know what else they say. | 你知道还有句话说道 |
[05:10] | “You’d have to be one dumb hick fuck | “一个人得有多傻逼 |
[05:12] | to be messing around with your girlfriend | 才会在结婚那天 |
[05:14] | when you’re about to marry someone else | 还在跟情人鬼混 |
[05:15] | in order to pull off a year-long long con | 就为了完成为期一年的骗局 |
[05:17] | with 60 mil on the line, you dumb hick fuck.” | 价值六千万的骗局 你个臭傻逼” |
[05:20] | You don’t hear that one quite as much. | 这个真没怎么听过 |
[05:22] | Different circles. | 流传的圈子不同 |
[05:23] | Apparently. | 肯定了 |
[05:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:28] | – For you. – Thank you. | -给你的 -谢谢 |
[05:30] | – Yum? – Ooh, no. | -来点 -不用了 |
[05:32] | I’m off champagne since I drove home | 我戒了香槟 自从上次 |
[05:33] | from my divorce-iversary and hit-and-run’d a… | 离婚纪念日我开车回家时撞了 |
[05:38] | – …deer… – Oh. | -一只鹿[与”亲密”同音] -这样啊 |
[05:39] | Friend of my father’s. | 我父亲一位亲密的朋友 |
[05:41] | Keith, he’s telling a sweet story. | 基斯 他在分享一个甜蜜的故事呢 |
[05:44] | Sorry, asthma. My whole life. | 不好意思 哮喘 一直这样 |
[05:46] | Probably wondering, “Hey, why haven’t I ever heard about that?” | 你们大概在想”怎么之前从没听说过这个呢” |
[05:48] | Well, it’s, uh– | 好吧 这是个 |
[05:48] | it’s a good story and a long one, so buckle up– | 是个有意思但很长的故事 所以准备好了 |
[05:50] | Nobody gives a shit, Keith. | 没人有兴趣知道那个 基斯 |
[05:52] | – At all. – Seconded. | -完全没有 -附议 |
[05:53] | Okay, champagne | 好了 大家举杯 |
[05:55] | for a sham marriage. | 为了这次假结婚 |
[05:56] | To the Georgina– | 敬乔治纳 |
[05:58] | Georgina play… | 乔治纳好戏 |
[06:00] | Uh, well, I’d like to, uh– | 我想要 |
[06:01] | to thank all of my groomsmen | 在此感谢每一位伴郎 |
[06:03] | with a little something… | 并送给大家一些东西 |
[06:05] | Inspired by the man who brought us all together. | 受这位将大家聚在一起的老兄所启发 |
[06:09] | For you. | 给你的 |
[06:10] | – And for the grooms-lady. – Yes. | -还有伴郎小姐姐 -太棒了 |
[06:12] | You said all your groomsmen. You ain’t got nothing for old Mo? | 你说给所有伴郎 没有老蒙的份儿吗 |
[06:14] | You already have one. | 你已经有了 |
[06:15] | – Oh, my God! – Holy shit! | -我的天啊 -我去 |
[06:17] | It’s Mo’s lucky watch! | 是老蒙的幸运手表 |
[06:19] | – No. – This is his exact watch. | -不是的 -这就是他的那块手表 |
[06:21] | This is not my goddamn watch. | 这他妈的才不是我的那块 |
[06:23] | You cannot buy my watch. My watch is custom-made. | 你买不到我的 那是独家定制 |
[06:26] | Yeah, as are these very detailed replicas, | 是的 这些高仿复刻品 |
[06:28] | which I call Mo-lexes. | 我把它们叫做蒙力士 |
[06:30] | – Mo-lex? – Yeah, just a little something | -蒙力士 -只是一些小东西 |
[06:33] | to remind us of the greatest lesson | 用来提醒大家所有我们 |
[06:35] | we’ve all learned from you, Mo. | 从你身上吸取到的教训 老蒙 |
[06:37] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[06:39] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[06:40] | Fuck ’em all! | 去他们的 |
[06:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Well, all right, | 好的 |
[06:46] | my little crime lords | 各位犯罪大师 |
[06:48] | and Traci Lords. | 还有奇希·劳尔兹 |
[06:50] | Let’s get those shares that you parked– | 让我们拿出你们各自持有的股份吧 |
[06:53] | Jesus, take it outside, Keith, | 天啊 你能出去吗 基斯 |
[06:54] | before we all catch bald. | 免得你把秃头也传染给我们 |
[06:55] | Oh, Keith, give me | 基斯 给我 |
[06:57] | those shares that you parked. | 你持有的那些股份 |
[07:01] | Dust. | 太多尘了 |
[07:01] | And here are the shares that I parked with Spencer. | 这是我跟斯宾塞共同持有的股份 |
[07:04] | Got ’em in the divorce. Only cost me our Airplane! | 离婚分来的 只不过让我放弃了私人飞机罢了 |
[07:08] | We had a tough time dividing up our Betamax collection. | 分收藏的录像带的时候的确很艰难 |
[07:10] | – Oh, babe. – I know. | -真遗憾 亲爱的 -我知道 |
[07:11] | So including our shell companies, | 所以包括我们的空壳公司 |
[07:13] | we are at 45%. | 我们拥有45%的股份 |
[07:14] | Six percent more from Tiff when you guys get hitched, | 你们结婚之后加上蒂芙的6% |
[07:18] | and we will have a score that makes Warren Buffet | 我们就有资本让投资大师沃伦·巴菲特 |
[07:20] | look like Warren Snack. | 看起来跟沃伦·小零食了 |
[07:23] | That would’ve landed if he would pronounce his name | 如果他能像正常人一样读”巴菲特” |
[07:25] | “Buffet” like a real man. | 这梗就容易懂了 |
[07:26] | – No, no, no, babe, it landed. – You got it? | -不不 宝贝 很好笑 -你懂了吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I got it. | 对 我懂了 |
[07:30] | So, what’s everyone gonna do with their money? | 那大家都准备怎么花这笔钱 |
[07:32] | I’m buying myself a new Limbo. | 我准备买一辆新的豪华兰博 |
[07:33] | Come on, Mo. | 得了吧 老蒙 |
[07:35] | I’m also gonna pick up | 我还打算买下 |
[07:36] | that red Keith Haring series | 凯斯·哈林的红色系列作品 |
[07:37] | I’ve had my eye on for years. | 我看中好多年了 |
[07:38] | Come on, Mo. | 别扯了 老蒙 |
[07:40] | Okay, can we not get distracted by red Harings and focus? | 我们能不能不扯哈林 回到正题好吗 |
[07:43] | Right now, Blair, | 现在 布莱尔 |
[07:44] | it’s on you, baby. | 这是属于你的时刻 宝贝 |
[07:45] | All good in the… | 当事人 |
[07:48] | …municipality, | 一切都好 |
[07:51] | except for, uh, just– | 除了 只有 |
[07:52] | just one–just one tiny, teeny little thing. | 只有一件 一件非常非常小的事情 |
[07:55] | Oh, Blair’s getting cold feet. Here we go. | 布莱尔要临阵脱逃了 开始吧 |
[07:57] | It’s not time for cold feet. | 现在不是害怕的时候 |
[07:58] | It’s time for hot feet, like Downtown Julie Brown-hot feet. | 现在要奋勇向前 跟城里的朱莉·布朗一样 |
[08:01] | Like, Oh, my God, what I wouldn’t give to take | 我的天 就像我愿意付出一切 |
[08:03] | those little piggies to market. | 赶小猪猪去集市一样 |
[08:04] | Feet meat. | 猪蹄 |
[08:05] | Yeah, Wayne, feet meat. Yes! | 对 韦恩 就是猪蹄 太对了 |
[08:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:09] | No, it’s just Tiff’s dad wants me to sign this, like, | 只是蒂芙的爸爸想让我签一些 |
[08:13] | just really silly little… | 就是一些特别傻的 |
[08:17] | …prenup thing before we get married. | 婚前协议之后再结婚 |
[08:19] | Come on, for real, Blair? | 什么 你认真的 布莱尔 |
[08:20] | Goddamn it. Do you have any idea what it’s taken for me | 操 你知道我付出了什么 |
[08:23] | to get where I am? | 才得到现在的位置吗 |
[08:25] | Any idea? | 知道吗 |
[08:26] | I have shed blood, sweat, and tears. | 我流血流汗又流泪 |
[08:29] | I have unearthed secrets, got winded and fired. | 我挖掘别人的秘密 精疲力竭还丢掉工作 |
[08:33] | You’re just listing bands. | 你只是在列乐队的名字 |
[08:34] | It doesn’t fucking matter! | 这他妈的不重要 |
[08:35] | What–here’s what I’m saying. | 我要说的是 |
[08:36] | You want to sit in the big chair, Blair, | 如果你想要登上高位 布莱尔 |
[08:38] | you better bring a goddamn flashlight, | 你最好自己带着闪光灯 |
[08:39] | ’cause it gets dark. | 因为周围太漆黑了 |
[08:40] | This is the Geor-jeana Play, | 这是乔治纳好戏 |
[08:42] | not the Geor-jyna Play. | 而不是乔阴纳好戏 |
[08:43] | You know why I’m saying Geor-jyna? | 你知道我为什么说乔阴纳吗 |
[08:44] | When I look down, does it help you understand | 我在往下看 这有没有给你提示 |
[08:46] | why I’m pronouncing it “Jeye-na”? | 为什么我发的是”阴”的音 |
[08:47] | Do you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[08:47] | That I have a vagina. | 我是个娘们 |
[08:48] | Exactly. You got some balls? | 没错 你是个有种的男人吗 |
[08:50] | You go fucking prove it. | 你他娘的要证明这一点 |
[08:51] | Show me! Go get it! | 证明给我看 快去 |
[08:53] | You go get it, baby! | 你可以做到的 宝贝 |
[08:55] | – Hey, Dawn? – Yeah. | -道恩 -怎么 |
[08:57] | Goofy and Mickey called. | 高飞跟米奇在叫你 |
[08:57] | 高飞和米奇都是迪士尼的代表人物形象 米老鼠米妮的好朋友 | |
[08:59] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[09:16] | ladies, please, please. | 女士们 拜托了 |
[09:17] | I’m just one man. | 我只是一个正常男人 |
[09:21] | The fuck is this? | 这他娘的是什么 |
[09:22] | I don’t know. It must be my, uh, | 我不知道 这一定是 |
[09:24] | magnetic personality. | 我极富吸引力的人格魅力吧 |
[09:26] | You think we’re bluffing? | 你觉得我们在吓唬你吗 |
[09:27] | I will go right now and pull your son | 我现在就能去把你儿子 |
[09:29] | out of whatever class he’s flunking. | 从快不及格的课堂上抓回来 |
[09:31] | And I’ll pull your boyfriend | 我还会把你的男朋友 |
[09:32] | out of whatever ass he’s fucking. | 从他正在操的屁股上抓回来 |
[09:34] | Deb, we talked about this. | 黛布 我们讨论过这事了 |
[09:36] | Sorry, I thought you were setting me up. | 抱歉 我以为你刚刚在给我做铺垫 |
[09:37] | No. You’re out of chances, Keith. | 我没有 你无路可走了 基斯 |
[09:40] | Get Mo on tape today. | 今天你必须录下老蒙说的话 |
[09:42] | Okay, he’s gonna figure out I’m wearing a fucking wire. | 好吧 他会发现我身上带着监听器 |
[09:44] | I look like Teddy Ruxpeen down there. | 我看起来就像特迪·华斯比 |
[09:46] | Well, you better try, because we’re gonna have eyes on you all day | 你最好尽力 因为我们会监视你一整天 |
[09:50] | and your stupid fucking peen. | 还有你的那根蠢到家的电线 |
[09:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 如果你不介意 |
[09:52] | we gotta get back to the kitchen. | 我们俩要回到厨房去了 |
[09:53] | The lobster is not gonna bisque itself, | 龙虾不会自己把自己做成汤的 |
[09:55] | and Todd is riding my hide. | 陶德总找我的茬 |
[09:58] | Who’s Todd? | 陶德是谁 |
[09:59] | Our cater captain. | 我们餐饮部的部长 |
[10:02] | I know they say silicone’s bad for you, | 我明白他们说硅胶对人体不好 |
[10:04] | but these saltwater jugs are sloshing around | 但是这些盐水袋子一直在晃来晃去 |
[10:06] | like my driver’s ed teacher’s water bed. | 就跟我驾校教练的水床一样 |
[10:07] | – Oh, I’m jealous. – RIP. | -我好嫉妒 -太糟糕了 |
[10:09] | Can you just stuff them in? | 你就不能就把它们塞进去吗 |
[10:10] | – We gotta jet. – Okay, okay, okay. | -我们要走了 -好的 好的 |
[10:12] | Uh, Tiff? | 蒂芙 |
[10:14] | Blair! Oh, my God, you can’t see my dress before the ceremony! | 布莱尔 天呐 你不能在婚礼前看到我的婚纱 |
[10:16] | My eyes are closed. I just– | 我闭上眼了 我只是 |
[10:17] | I need to talk to you. It’s important. | 我要跟你谈点很重要的事情 |
[10:19] | Ladies,can you give us the room? | 女士们 你们能给我们一点私密空间吗 |
[10:20] | We’ll meet you in the horse-drawn carriage. | 我们会在马车那边等你 |
[10:21] | – Okay. – Ooh, shotgun. | -好 -我要坐副驾驶 |
[10:23] | On the horse? | 在马上 |
[10:24] | Jesus. Oh, sorry. | 天 抱歉 |
[10:26] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我非常抱歉 |
[10:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:30] | Oh, god, did somebody else come in the room now? | 老天 又有什么人进到这间屋子来了吗 |
[10:31] | No, I mean hello | 没有 我这话的意思是 |
[10:32] | as in “Talk, monkey.” | 说吧 臭男人 |
[10:33] | I will provide visual context as necessary. Go. | 我会在必要的时候给你指路 说吧 |
[10:36] | So… | 所以 |
[10:38] | the real reason that… | 在我无处可去的时候 |
[10:41] | Mo hired me after no one else would | 老蒙雇佣我的真正原因是 |
[10:43] | is because he is the reason no one else would. | 老蒙正是别人不肯雇我的原因 |
[10:48] | He tricked me into working for him | 他施计让我为他卖命 |
[10:49] | so he could take over your dad’s company. | 这样他就能接管你爸爸的公司 |
[10:52] | I didn’t know about it, but– | 我之前不知道这事 但是 |
[10:54] | but I do now, and… | 但是我现在知道了 并且 |
[10:58] | I don’t know, Tiff. I think maybe we should do it– | 我不知道 蒂芙 也许我们该这么做 |
[11:01] | Ow! God. | 我的天 |
[11:02] | Even with my eyes closed, | 即使闭着眼睛 |
[11:03] | I should’ve seen that coming. | 我都应该感受到你的掌风 |
[11:04] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:06] | How could you do this to me, and my dad– | 你怎么能这么对我 和我的爸爸 |
[11:08] | he has treated you like a son. | 他待你就像亲儿子一样 |
[11:10] | Sure, in the way that dads are super cold to their sons | 没错 是那种不招老爹待见的儿子 |
[11:13] | to try to get them to stop acting like such pussies, | 他就想着让你别再那么娘娘腔 |
[11:15] | but still, how could you betray my family? | 但是 你怎么能背叛我的家庭 |
[11:18] | Tiff, they betrayed you! | 蒂芙 是他们背叛了你 |
[11:19] | They’re the ones who were behind your kidnapping! | 他们才是绑架你的幕后黑手 |
[11:22] | Okay, what? | 什么 |
[11:23] | Uh, y–think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[11:24] | Georgina has been losing money for years, | 乔治纳公司多年来一直在亏损 |
[11:26] | and since you got snatched, | 但自打你被绑了之后 |
[11:27] | sales have quadrupled, | 销售额就翻了四倍 |
[11:30] | and… | 还有 |
[11:33] | And I found the magazines | 我找到了那本杂志 |
[11:34] | they cut the letters out of for the ransom note. | 他们从那上面剪下字母组成了勒索信 |
[11:37] | I’m–I’m really sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:45] | I mean, I-I… | 我是说 |
[11:49] | They have been talking a lot lately about a game-changer, | 他们最近一直在谈论扭转形势的方法 |
[11:51] | like Calvin Klein’s Brooke Shields child porn campaign. | 像是CK让波姬小丝拍那些儿童黄片广告 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:56] | – Tiff, I’m so sorry. – Oh, no. | -蒂芙 我很抱歉 -不 |
[11:58] | – Jesus. – Okay, let’s just open– | -上帝啊 -行了 你先睁开 |
[11:59] | – open your eyes. – Okay. | -睁开眼睛吧 -好的 |
[12:02] | You look really beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:09] | I really want to cry, but my makeup artist Karina | 我真的很想哭 但是我的化妆师卡丽娜 |
[12:11] | charges by the lash. | 做睫毛论根收费 |
[12:13] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[12:14] | Pretty sure this wedding’s fucked anyways. | 这个婚礼肯定糟糕透顶 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:20] | At least maybe some good can come out of this now. | 至少现在可以从中挽回一些东西 |
[12:22] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Money. | 钱 |
[12:26] | A lot of money. | 很多的钱 |
[12:28] | And to be honest, I– | 说实话 我 |
[12:30] | I think this wedding has been fucked for a long time. | 我觉得这个婚礼早就完蛋了 |
[12:35] | There’s…one more thing I have to tell you. | 我还要再告诉你件事 |
[12:42] | What the fuck is taking them so long? | 他们在搞什么 要这么长时间 |
[12:45] | Whatever it is, it’s on you. | 不管什么原因 都是你的错 |
[12:47] | On me? How is it on me? | 我的错 怎么就成我的错了 |
[12:48] | – This is your plan. – My plan? | -这是你的计划 -我的计划 |
[12:50] | My plan did not involve you fucking him. | 我的计划可没说要你和他上床 |
[12:53] | What happened to your “I don’t date coworkers” thing? | 你不是有条不和同事约会的原则吗 |
[12:55] | Went right out the window, right? | 早忘到九霄云外了 是吧 |
[12:57] | Thank God I didn’t propose to you, you flip-flopper. | 幸好我没向你求婚 你个花心大萝卜 |
[12:59] | You’re really sticking with this whole | 你还真是坚守这个 |
[13:00] | imaginary horseback proposal, aren’t you? | 骑马求婚的说法了 是吧 |
[13:03] | Never even been on a horse, | 我都没上过马 |
[13:05] | unless you count that tight end from the Colts, | 除非算上那个印第安纳波利斯小马队的边锋 |
[13:08] | or that wide receiver from the Broncos, | 或是丹佛野马队的外接手 |
[13:10] | and then there was that quarterback from the Raiders. | 还有奥克兰突击者队的那个四分卫 |
[13:12] | A raider is not a type of horse. | 突击者又不是马 |
[13:14] | This one was. | 我上的那个绝对是 |
[13:17] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道不 你是对的 |
[13:17] | We never had the horseback ride. | 我们从来没有一起骑马 |
[13:19] | You know why? Because we broke up. | 知道为什么吗 因为我们分手了 |
[13:23] | You remember when we were at my lake house, | 你还记得我们在我的湖畔小屋吗 |
[13:24] | and you said you wanted to go buy that little antique ring | 你说你想要去把你前一天看到的 |
[13:26] | that you saw the day before, | 古董戒指给买下来 |
[13:27] | and I said, “Don’t do it, Dawn. | 我说”别这么做 道恩 |
[13:29] | You can’t really afford it on your salary”? | 以你的工资还买不起” |
[13:31] | Then we had the whole “Make me a partner dance” | 然后我们来了段”让我当合伙人吧”的狂舞 |
[13:33] | that was all the rage for us– literally. | 释放我们的怒气 字面意义上的 |
[13:35] | Well, the reason I made the comment | 我之所以那么说 |
[13:36] | was because I went out and bought that ring | 是因为那天晚上等你睡着后 |
[13:39] | the night before when you were asleep | 我溜出去买下了那枚戒指 |
[13:41] | so that I could surprise you | 好在我们骑马时 |
[13:43] | on the horseback ride | 给你一个惊喜 |
[13:44] | that I had to cancel | 但我后来取消了 |
[13:46] | ’cause you stormed out. | 因为你冲出了门 |
[13:48] | That’s the fucking truth. | 这才是他妈的真相 |
[13:54] | Bullshit. | 你放屁 |
[13:56] | Marquis cut, pavé band, | 马眼型钻石 镶钻戒身 |
[13:58] | more baguettes than Gerard Depardieu’s colon. | 钻面多过杰拉尔·德帕蒂约的大肠 |
[14:07] | I should’ve known. | 我本该想到的 |
[14:09] | Maybe I sort of did. | 也许我早就知道了 |
[14:12] | It all makes so much sense now. | 现在一切都说的通了 |
[14:16] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[14:18] | and if–if you wanna | 如果你想 |
[14:20] | call off the wedding, I–I don’t blame you. | 取消婚礼 我不会怪你 |
[14:24] | The only marriage I want to end is mine with my parents. | 我只想取消我和我父母的关系 |
[14:27] | I tried to get emancipated from them in sixth grade | 六年级起我就想申请独立 脱离他们 |
[14:29] | because they wouldn’t let me shave my legs, | 因为他们不让我自己刮腿毛 |
[14:31] | and we settled on a cartilage pierce and another credit card. | 最后我以一个耳洞和新信用卡妥协了 |
[14:35] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[14:38] | Blair, you are the smartest person | 布莱尔 你是我认识的 |
[14:41] | I’ve ever known, | 最聪明的人 |
[14:43] | and my private school had Orientals. | 而且我上的私立学校里还有亚洲人 |
[14:47] | – I want in. – You do? | -我想加入 -你愿意吗 |
[14:51] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:04] | – Yeah. – Yes! | -好极了 -太棒了 |
[15:06] | All right! | 很好 |
[15:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[15:11] | presenting for the very first time, | 下面有请新人 |
[15:13] | Mr. And Mrs. Georgina! | 乔治纳夫妇 |
[15:17] | I know this is a sham wedding, | 我知道这是场假婚礼 |
[15:18] | but I can’t believe you made me take your last name. | 但我不敢相信你让我随了你的姓 |
[15:20] | Tiff Pfaff? Thoundth like I have a thpeeth impediment. | 蒂芙·法夫 听起来我像个大舌头 |
[15:24] | Why don’t we clear some space… | 不如我们留点腾出点空间 |
[15:26] | so Blair and Tiff… | 这样布莱尔和蒂芙 |
[15:27] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这样做吗 |
[15:28] | …can have their very first dance. | 可以开始他们的第一支舞 |
[15:30] | I know this is a sham wedding, but I have been dreaming about this day | 我知道这是个假婚礼 但我从小就梦想着 |
[15:33] | since I was a little girl, so please, | 有这么一天 所以请你 |
[15:36] | just give me this. | 满足我吧 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:03] | Are they dancing to the national anthem? | 他们是随着国歌在跳舞吗 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah. Tiff’s a huge Republican. | 是的 蒂芙是忠实的共和党人 |
[16:53] | Do Republicans hate America? | 共和党人讨厌美国吗 |
[16:54] | ‘Cause this is, like, a dance version of burning the flag. | 因为这就像烧国旗的舞蹈版本 |
[16:57] | Wildly disrespectful. | 非常不尊重 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:39] | You better slow down and focus on getting tape on Mo. | 你最好喝慢点 集中精力给老蒙录音 |
[17:41] | Guys, guys, look. | 伙计们 听着 |
[17:43] | Maybe we should, I don’t know, | 或许我们应该 |
[17:44] | give this whole blackmail thing a second look, right? | 再想想这个敲诈的事 行吗 |
[17:47] | – Get to fucking work, Keith. – Yeah! | -给老娘好生工作 基斯 -没错 |
[17:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | Bus these. | 把这些收拾了 |
[17:51] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[17:51] | Stay in character. | 演好自己的角色 |
[17:52] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[17:54] | What? No, Deb–Deb! | 什么 不 黛布 黛布 |
[17:59] | How’d it go? You get it done? | 怎么样 成功了吗 |
[18:02] | – Blair? – Yeah. | -布莱尔 -成功了 |
[18:04] | No prenup. | 没有婚前协议 |
[18:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:06] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[18:08] | I can’t fucking believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[18:10] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[18:10] | I just pulled off the greatest trade in the history of Wall Street. | 我刚刚完成了华尔街史上最伟大的交易 |
[18:14] | – We. – We. | -是我们 -我们 |
[18:16] | You’re right, you’re right. We. Ah. | 对对对 是我们 |
[18:19] | Hey, you know what? Let’s bury the hatchet. | 我跟你说 我们和好吧 |
[18:20] | Come on, toast. Toast. | 来呀 干杯干杯 |
[18:22] | I don’t feel like toasting, Mo. | 我不想干杯 老蒙 |
[18:25] | Blair, come on. | 布莱尔 别这样 |
[18:26] | Look, I know it stings a little bit right now, kid. | 我知道现在感觉有点扎心 孩子 |
[18:28] | You feel like you’re losing your values or whatever, | 你感觉丧失了自我价值什么的 |
[18:31] | but you know what never loses its value? | 但你知道什么永远不会贬值吗 |
[18:33] | The Jasper John I’m gonna buy. | 我要买的贾斯珀·约翰的画 |
[18:35] | That’s a toilet completely muralized by Jasper Johns. | 那是一副由贾斯珀·约翰独自塑造的厕所 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna stick it in my Basqui-yacht, | 我要把它放在我的巴斯奎游艇上 |
[18:39] | which is a yacht completely muralized by Basquiat. | 那是一个由巴斯奎特独立制作的游艇 |
[18:41] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[18:44] | You know, the saying’s not “An endless stream of bullshit | 你知道 俗话说得不是”无尽的废话和 |
[18:47] | and bad puns is the soul of wit,” right? | 糟糕的双关语是智慧的灵魂” 对吧 |
[18:50] | But I am the soul… man of wit. | 但我是个聪明…的人 |
[18:53] | Okay, fuck it, Blair, all right? | 好吧 去你妈的布莱尔 |
[18:54] | You don’t want to be my friend, don’t be my friend. Who cares? | 你不想做我朋友就别做 关我屁事 |
[18:57] | But I want that six percent before the bell tomorrow. | 但我要在明天开市钟响前拿到那6%的股份 |
[19:02] | About that, | 关于那点 |
[19:04] | I have terms. | 我有条件 |
[19:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:08] | If we pull this off, The Jammer Group goes | 如果我们成功了 詹玛集团会在一夜之间 |
[19:10] | from being the fucking Yankees to the Mets overnight. | 从洋基队变为大都会队 |
[19:13] | You’re gonna be offered every sweet-ass deal on the street, | 你会得到华尔街上所有上好的交易 |
[19:15] | and I want my piece. | 我要我的那份 |
[19:16] | We have a deal, Blair. | 我们说好了的 布莱尔 |
[19:17] | No, we had a deal. | 不 是我们之前说好了 |
[19:21] | You say I’m like a son to you, right? | 你说我就像你的儿子 对吧 |
[19:24] | So I think it’s time you make me part of the family. | 所以我想是时候让我成为这个家庭的一份子 |
[19:26] | How about six percent of Georgina | 不如用乔治纳6%的股份 |
[19:29] | for six percent of The Jammer Group? | 换詹玛集团6%的股份 |
[19:33] | How about six percent of kissing my ass? | 不如给你我马屁的6%怎样 |
[19:38] | You know, I went to Berger’s Burgers the other night, | 有一天我去了伯格汉堡 |
[19:41] | and they have a sign there that says | 那里有个牌子写着 |
[19:43] | they’ve only been open for two years. | 他们只营业了两年 |
[19:47] | So I did a little research, and there’s no record of an orphanage | 所以我调查了一下 发现那店附近根本没有 |
[19:50] | in that area anywhere. | 任何孤儿院存在 |
[19:54] | So I did a little more research and found there’s no record | 然后我又做了些调查 发现在1974年前 |
[19:58] | of a Maurice Monroe… | 任何地方 |
[20:01] | anywhere before 1974. | 都没有毛里斯·蒙罗的记录 |
[20:06] | I knew you were full of shit, | 我知道你满嘴胡话 |
[20:08] | but I didn’t think you were all shit. | 但我不知道你整个人都是冒牌货 |
[20:11] | I wonder what the SEC would say | 我想知道证券交易委员会会怎么说 |
[20:12] | if they knew the Exchange issued a seat to a man who doesn’t exist. | 如果他们知道交易所给一个不存在的人受职 |
[20:17] | Wow. You really have crossed all the way over to the dark side. | 你真的是想尽办法找到了阴暗的一面 |
[20:22] | I learned it by watching you, Dad. | 我是跟你学的 爸爸 |
[20:26] | Well, part of me wants to give you a big old hug. | 我有点想给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[20:30] | A bigger part of me wants to beat the dog shit out of you | 但我更想当着你朋友们和虚伪家人的面 |
[20:32] | in front of all your friends and fake family. | 把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[20:35] | Take your best shot. | 使出你的致命一击吧 |
[20:43] | Well played. | 厉害 |
[20:46] | Tell you what I will do. | 告诉你我会怎么办 |
[20:48] | I will give you one percent. | 我给你1%的股份 |
[20:50] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[20:51] | – That’s my best and final offer. – No, that’s–That’s cute, | -这是我最好及最后的报价 -你真可爱 |
[20:53] | but this isn’t a negotiation. | 但这不是谈判 |
[20:55] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[20:57] | I have to go do the fucking hokey-pokey. | 我现在得去入洞房了 |
[21:03] | So what’s six percent, hmm? | 就算6%又怎样 |
[21:04] | You gave thirty percent to the fucking Yakuza. | 你把30%都给了黑道 |
[21:06] | Let’s do a little math, Dawn, all right? Excuse me. | 道恩 我们来算一算好吗 抱歉 |
[21:08] | Okay, now you have 15 percent. | 现在你有15% |
[21:11] | Now, if you add the 30 percent that the Yakuza gave the Leighmans, | 如果加上黑道给雷曼兄弟的30% |
[21:14] | and then six percent I’m supposed to give to Blair, | 还有我应该给布莱尔的6% |
[21:16] | we add that together. What is that? | 把这些都加在一起是多少 |
[21:18] | 51 percent. Okay? | 是51% 好吗 |
[21:20] | That would make me a minority owner of The Jammer Group. | 这会让我成为詹玛集团的少数股东 |
[21:22] | Now I’m not gonna lose control of my own fucking company, Dawn. | 我不能失去对我自己公司的控股权 道恩 |
[21:24] | I get it, I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[21:25] | But if, you know, you were to– | 但如果 你可以… |
[21:29] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[21:30] | – You give a couple points. – No. | -你让出几个点 -不要 |
[21:32] | – Two points, Dawn. Two fucking points! – Fuck, no! No! | -两个点 道恩 两个点 -不要 |
[21:35] | This is how I knew you were bullshitting about the whole proposal thing. | 我早就知道你说的求婚什么都是狗屁 |
[21:37] | – I was– – You would never be that thoughtful, | -我… -你永远都不可能那么细心体贴 |
[21:39] | because the only person you ever think of is yourself. | 因为你能想到的只有自己 |
[21:42] | – All right. – You’re a selfish piece of shit, Mo. | -好吧 -你就是个自私的王八蛋 老蒙 |
[21:43] | Jesus Christ, everybody’s just coming with both barrels | 老天爷 今天每个人就是要对老蒙 |
[21:46] | – at old fucking Mo today, right? – I mean, really? | -火力全开是吗 -认真的吗 |
[21:48] | Give him some of my shares? | 把我的股份给他 |
[21:49] | The answer is no. No, “Fuck no.” | 回答是不要 不 是”他妈的不要” |
[21:52] | Yeah, okay. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[21:54] | – Keith, Keith, hey. – Shit. | -基斯 基斯 -糟糕 |
[21:56] | I gotta–I gotta talk to you, okay? | 我有话和你说 |
[21:56] | The Georgina Play is hitting a major fucking snag. | 乔治纳好戏遇到了一个重要的小意外 |
[21:59] | Mm-mm, uh, no, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 不行 我得走了 我得走了 |
[22:01] | – Yeah, I gotta run. – Okay, fine, let’s talk– | -我要先走 -好吧 我们聊聊… |
[22:02] | – No, I mean, I gotta run– – Let’s talk– | -不 我真的得走了 -我们聊聊… |
[22:04] | – I got, like, the runs. The shits. I gotta shit. – Okay, toilet. | -我拉肚子 我得去拉屎 -好的 厕所 |
[22:06] | Perfect, it’s more private. | 太好了 那里更私密 |
[22:07] | No, no, no, you don’t want any part of this. | 不不不 你不会想身处其中 |
[22:08] | – It’s gonna be bad. – Just crap quiet. | -会很恶心 -你安静地拉就好 |
[22:10] | Who gives a shit? You just gotta listen. | 谁在乎啊 你只要听着就好 |
[22:12] | The kid’s squeezing me on the Georgina Play… | 那小子拿乔治纳好戏的事勒索我 |
[22:15] | And I gotta admit, he’s got me, man. | 我必须得承认 他抓住我的把柄了 |
[22:17] | If–if I don’t give him what he wants, | 如果我给不了他想要的东西 |
[22:18] | he’s nuts enough to go to the Feds, | 他会疯狂到去找联邦探员 |
[22:20] | tell him all the illegal shit we’ve done. | 把我们干的所有违法之事告诉他 |
[22:22] | Like the Audi Play. | 就像奥迪好戏 |
[22:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:29] | Oh, sorry, man! Can we talk later? | 抱歉 我们能晚点再聊吗 |
[22:31] | You know what? Maybe I should call his bluff, you know, send the Yakuza | 也许我应该拆穿他的虚张声势 派黑道 |
[22:34] | – over there to beat the shit out of him. – Oh, Jesus, the pain! | -把他打个半死 -天啊 疼死了 |
[22:36] | – The pain! – He’s gotta know | -好痛 -他得知道 |
[22:37] | he’s not dealing with a businessman right now, Keith. | 现在和他打交道的不是商人 基斯 |
[22:39] | He’s dealing with a fucking criminal! | 和他打交道的是犯罪分子 |
[22:40] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[22:42] | No, God, fuck no. | 天啊 不要 |
[22:43] | Jesus, fuck piss. Shit no. | 老天啊 太难受了 不要 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna give you a little privacy, all right? | 我给你一点隐私 好吗 |
[22:48] | Sounds good man. Sounds good. | 太好了 太好了 |
[22:49] | Good plan. Good talk, all right? | 计划不错 聊得不错 |
[22:55] | Okay, girl, I don’t know why– you can–oh! | 姑娘 我不知道为什么你能… |
[22:57] | Oh, Mo. | 老蒙 |
[22:59] | Oh, my gosh, thank you so much for getting us the floor. | 天啊 非常感谢你为我们提供的地方 |
[23:01] | What a great venue. | 这个场地真棒 |
[23:02] | Yeah, yeah. Congrats. | 是啊 恭喜 |
[23:03] | Whoa, whoa, hey, let’s see if we can get | 来看看能不能给你 |
[23:05] | a bridesmaid or something to hold your hair, okay? | 找个伴娘什么的帮你扶住头发 好吗 |
[23:07] | ‘Cause I got some real shit I gotta deal with right now. | 因为我现在有很重要的事要处理 |
[23:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do you have to go deal | 不好意思 你是要去处理 |
[23:11] | with a deal with my husband? | 和我丈夫的交易吗 |
[23:13] | ‘Cause shouldn’t I be there too? | 因为我不应该也在现场吗 |
[23:15] | I’m in. We’re doing the Me Play. | 我也加入 我们要玩”我的好戏” |
[23:21] | Wait a minute, what? | 等一会 你说什么 |
[23:22] | Hey, man, it’s cool. | 老兄 没事的 |
[23:24] | It’s cool. I get it. | 没事的 我理解 |
[23:25] | I mean, this marriage has always been bullshit on some level anyway. | 反正这场婚姻不管从哪方面来看都是扯淡 |
[23:28] | Just like theatre camp, | 就像在戏剧训练营一样 |
[23:29] | I’m always getting fucked by gay guys. | 操我的总是基佬 |
[23:34] | Wait a minute, what are you– | 等一会 你在说什么 |
[23:35] | Duh. Blair’s gay. | 布莱尔是同志 |
[23:37] | My hubby likes chubby. Mm. | 我的老公喜欢被攻 |
[23:39] | Gotta go find the ladies’ room. | 得去找女厕所了 |
[23:41] | – That’s the men’s. – Oopsies! | -那是男厕所 -糟糕 |
[23:50] | What happened? What’d you get? | 怎么样 你录到了什么 |
[23:51] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[23:52] | Fuck you and the SEC. | 去你妈的证券交易委员会 |
[23:54] | Do your fucking worst. | 尽管放马过来吧 |
[23:55] | Ah, fuck! | 靠 |
[23:56] | My bisque! | 我的浓汤 |
[23:59] | Have a seat. We gotta talk. | 坐吧 我们得聊聊 |
[24:00] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[24:02] | Blair’s trying to make a move against both of us. | 布莱尔正试图对我们俩采取行动 |
[24:04] | All right, look, Mo, I know this wedding’s | 听着 老蒙 我知道这场婚礼 |
[24:07] | got your brain cross-wired and shit, | 让你大脑哪根弦搭错了 |
[24:09] | but honestly, these– these mind games | 但是说真的 你耍的这些 |
[24:11] | that you’re pulling–it’s– it’s getting sad. | 这些心理游戏 越来越可悲了 |
[24:13] | Listen, I just bumped into Tiff, all right? | 听着 我刚撞见蒂芙了 好吗 |
[24:15] | Now, she’s pretty plastered, but she still managed | 她喝得醉醺醺的 但她还是 |
[24:17] | to drop a couple bombshells, like one, | 扔下了几颗重磅炸弹 比如第一 |
[24:19] | she knows about, and is in on the Georgina Play, | 她知道 而且加入了乔治纳好戏 |
[24:21] | because two, her marriage is a fraud, | 因为第二 她的婚姻是骗人的 |
[24:24] | because three, Blair is gay. | 因为第三 布莱尔是同性恋 |
[24:26] | Oh, come on! | 别扯了 |
[24:27] | Whoo! I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[24:28] | – Keith! – Sorry I was acting weird, | -基斯 -抱歉我之前行为诡异 |
[24:30] | but now I’m ready to talk about | 但我现在准备好谈谈 |
[24:31] | illegal shit, Georgina shit… | 违法勾当 乔治纳好戏 |
[24:33] | Wanna commit a murder? Let’s do it. I’m in. Let’s go. | 想杀人吗 我们干吧 我加入 开始吧 |
[24:36] | Keith, can you give us a sec? | 基斯 你能回避一下吗 |
[24:37] | Your boy Mo here is jealous, as usual, | 你兄弟老蒙一如既往地嫉妒了 |
[24:40] | and now he’s trying to convince me | 这回他想让我相信 |
[24:42] | that Blair is a gay criminal mastermind. | 布莱尔是个同性恋犯罪大师 |
[24:45] | Yeah, of course Blair’s gay. I thought everyone knew that. | 布莱尔当然是同性恋 我以为大家都知道 |
[24:47] | Wait, how the fuck do you know? | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[24:48] | How the fuck does he know? | 他怎么知道 |
[24:49] | I-I-I don’t know. I’m just saying, | 不知道 我是说 |
[24:51] | maybe, like, Mo and I– | 也许老蒙和我 |
[24:52] | we have just better gay radar than you. | 我们的同性恋雷达比你的更灵敏 |
[24:54] | It’s–I wish there was an easier way to say that, | 就是 要是有个简单的说法就好了 |
[24:56] | like a sniglet. | 比如自造词 |
[24:57] | What the fuck he just say? | 他刚刚说的是什么鬼 |
[24:58] | Yeah, it is a little clunky. | 嗯 是有点绕口 |
[24:59] | Oh, got it. | 想到了 |
[25:00] | Navi-gay-tion. | 同志导航 |
[25:02] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[25:03] | I’m back, baby! I gotta do some coke. | 我回归了 宝贝 我得去吸点粉 |
[25:07] | Okay, Dawn? | 行了吗 道恩 |
[25:08] | I’m sorry. I’m not bullshitting you. | 抱歉 我不是在唬你 |
[25:10] | You’re always bullshitting me. All right, that’s it. | 你总是在唬我 好了 到此为止 |
[25:12] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[25:24] | Recognize this? | 认得这个吗 |
[25:27] | Is that– | 这是 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:30] | I told you, when it comes to real shit, | 我跟你说过 论起真感情 |
[25:31] | I’m as real as it gets. | 我要多真有多真 |
[25:34] | Now think about it. Why would he ask | 好好想想 为什么他 |
[25:36] | for six percent on the nose? | 恰好要求百分之六 |
[25:38] | When five percent gets it done. | 百分之五就能达成目的 |
[25:39] | It’s a done deal. Six percent, | 就成功了 百分之六 |
[25:41] | I’d lose control of the Jammer Group. | 我就会失去詹玛集团的控制权 |
[25:42] | I can’t do that. | 我不能同意 |
[25:43] | He knows that. He’s stalling. | 他知道这点 他在拖延 |
[25:46] | ‘Cause he’s trying to run the Georgina Play for himself. | 因为他想独自进行乔治纳好戏 |
[25:48] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[25:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:51] | Oh, God. W-wait. | 天啊 等等 |
[25:53] | Why is he dating me? | 为什么他跟我约会 |
[25:55] | Maybe he thought he could get your shares | 也许他觉得他能拿到你的股份 |
[25:56] | or just throw us off the scent, you know, | 或者只是转移我们的视线 |
[25:58] | try to take our eyes off the prize. | 让我们抓不住目标 |
[26:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:01] | Damn, damn, damn! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[26:04] | I swear, I am gonna kill that motherfucker! | 我发誓 我要杀了那个混蛋 |
[26:06] | Dawn, Dawn, listen. | 道恩 道恩 听我说 |
[26:08] | – Now, I know I’ve been shitty to you in the past… – Yeah. | -我知道过去我对你一直很操蛋 -对 |
[26:12] | – And the recent past… – Yeah. | -最近也是如此 -对 |
[26:14] | – And this morning. – Yeah. | -还有今天早上 -对 |
[26:16] | But–but it’s gotta be you and me now, | 但是现在我们必须联手 |
[26:20] | okay? Together. | 好吗 一起合作 |
[26:23] | Partners. | 作为合伙人 |
[26:30] | Partners. | 作为合伙人 |
[26:33] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做 |
[26:39] | Now we give him exactly what he wants. | 现在我们满足他的心愿 |
[26:43] | Well, all things considered, it was a decent wedding. | 总的来说 这场婚礼还不错 |
[26:47] | It was a great wedding. | 这场婚礼非常棒 |
[26:51] | So in the end, this earring tie pin thingy– | 结果这个耳钉领带别针 |
[26:55] | it actually was kind of lucky, huh? | 还真的算是幸运物 对吗 |
[27:00] | I want you to have the other one | 我想把另一个给你 |
[27:02] | to remember me by. | 让你能记住我 |
[27:04] | To remember you by. | 让我能记住你 |
[27:07] | How could I forget you? | 我怎么可能忘记你 |
[27:09] | You’re my first, | 你是我的初恋 |
[27:12] | and my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[27:17] | I-I’m… | 我 |
[27:21] | I’m really sorry, Tiff. | 我真的很抱歉 蒂芙 |
[27:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:27] | I’m a lot. | 我不好相处 |
[27:29] | I am, and it’s– | 是的 而且 |
[27:31] | Look, it’s– | 听着 |
[27:33] | it’s okay to be confused. | 感到困惑没关系 |
[27:35] | I mean, not everyone can be as sure of themselves as I am. | 不是所有人都像我一样知道自己要什么 |
[27:42] | I do love you. | 我确实爱你 |
[27:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:52] | To the Georgina Play. | 敬乔治纳好戏 |
[27:55] | To the Georgina Play. | 敬乔治纳好戏 |
[27:57] | To the Georgina Play. | 敬乔治纳好戏 |
[28:02] | – Oh, I need to say it, too? – Well, I mean– | -我也要说吗 -不然呢 |
[28:03] | I thought it was implied. | 我以为一切尽在不言中了 |
[28:04] | To the Georgina Play. | 敬乔治纳好戏 |