时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I came across some Georgina documents. | 我看到了一些乔治纳的文件 |
[00:12] | Yeah, I think that maybe we purchased | 我觉得也许以前 |
[00:14] | some Georgina shares back in the day. | 我们买过一些乔治纳的股份 |
[00:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:17] | Who the fuck are you? | 你们他妈是谁 |
[00:18] | – We’re with the SEC. – We’ll be in touch. | -我们是证交委的 -我们会联系你的 |
[00:20] | We’ve had some threats, uh, with Tiffany, | 我们收到了一些针对蒂芙妮的威胁 |
[00:22] | e-ever since Calvin Klein’s daughter was kidnapped. | 自从卡尔文·克莱恩的女儿被绑架后 |
[00:25] | Mo and I dated a very long time ago. | 老蒙和我在很久之前约会过 |
[00:29] | Mo! Damn it. | 老蒙 该死 |
[00:30] | So this is it? You’re gonna stay here with him? | 就这样吗 你要留下来和他在一起 |
[00:32] | I tried everything to make this work because I love you. | 为了今天我费尽全力 因为我爱你 |
[00:35] | Do you even want to get married? | 你到底愿不愿意结婚 |
[00:37] | Those aren’t cops. They’re fucking actors. | 他们不是警察 他们是演员 |
[00:38] | Brendan books a pilot every year. | 布兰登每年都会演一集试播集 |
[00:40] | Dawn, I’m really confused right now. | 道恩 我现在好困惑 |
[00:54] | So no matter how drunk I get tonight, | 不管我今晚喝成什么样 |
[00:56] | wake me up, because remember, | 叫醒我 因为你要记住 |
[00:57] | we’re meeting my folks downtown at 9 a.m. | 我们明天早上九点要去下城区见我的家人 |
[00:59] | to look at that apartment on the Upper West Side. | 去看看上西区的那套公寓 |
[01:01] | And remind me, what’s the difference | 提醒我一下 上西区和上东区 |
[01:02] | between the Upper West and the Upper East? | 有什么区别 |
[01:04] | My mom made up a mnemonic device for me as a kid. | 我妈在我小时候编了一个顺口溜方便记忆 |
[01:07] | “Upper West, West, West is best, best, best. | “上西区 西边是最好的 |
[01:10] | Upper East, East, East is Jewish.” | 上东区 东区是犹太人的” |
[01:13] | Is Nair supposed to burn my eyes from this distance? | 离着这么远 脱毛膏能烧到我的眼睛吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[01:17] | Tiff, you know, I’ve been doing really well at work lately, | 蒂芙 我最近工作干得很不错 |
[01:20] | and we could afford a place on our own | 我们可以自己买一座房子 |
[01:23] | if we were willing just to move a little bit more downtown. | 如果你愿意搬去离下城区近一点的地方 |
[01:27] | “Downtown is brown, brown, brown.” | “下城区是棕色的” |
[01:29] | Blair, every newlywed’s parents | 布莱尔 每个新婚夫妇的父母 |
[01:32] | buy them an apartment. Duh. | 都会给他们买一套公寓 |
[01:34] | The only thing you should work on | 你唯一需要研究的 |
[01:35] | is letting yourself be happy. | 就是如何让你自己变开心 |
[01:37] | Everything’s perfect. | 所有事情都很完美 |
[01:39] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[01:40] | Because we still haven’t really talked about the engagement party. | 因为我们还没怎么讨论过订婚派对 |
[01:42] | – What about? – It was crappy. | -怎么了 -非常糟糕 |
[01:44] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道人们都怎么说 |
[01:45] | “Crappy engagement, happy marriage.” | “糟糕的订婚派对 快乐的婚姻生活” |
[01:48] | – No one says that. – Well, I do. | -没人这么说 -我就这么说 |
[01:51] | How about the fact that I… didn’t come home that night? | 我那天晚上没回家 你怎么想的 |
[01:54] | I just assumed you were busy with work junk, | 我猜测你可能在忙工作 |
[01:57] | and if I assumed correctly, cross your arms. | 如果我猜对了 交叉你的手臂 |
[02:00] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[02:03] | I just think, | 我只是觉得 |
[02:04] | in light of the last couple months, | 鉴于最近几个月 |
[02:06] | maybe we should think about… | 也许我们该考虑 |
[02:09] | …postponing the wedding. | 推迟婚礼 |
[02:10] | No. There’s that P word again. | 不 你又说了”推迟” |
[02:12] | We were in The Times Vows section, Blair, | 我们上了《泰晤士报》的婚誓栏目 布莱尔 |
[02:14] | not the disavows section. | 而不是悔婚栏目 |
[02:15] | We are getting married, | 我们要结婚 |
[02:17] | we are getting a place on the Upper West Side, | 我们要在上西区买套房子 |
[02:18] | and I am getting sozzled at my goddamned bachelorette party | 我要在单身派对上戴着一个屌型王冠 |
[02:21] | wearing a goddamned penis crown. | 喝个酩酊大醉 |
[02:23] | And if you agree with all that, blink. | 如果你同意这些的话 请眨眼 |
[02:32] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | Perfect. I love you. | 很好 我爱你 |
[02:41] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:45] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[02:47] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[02:52] | 贸易兄弟 对这两位而言交易不过是逛集市 | |
[02:52] | All those fair-weather Halley’s Comet fans from last year | 去年所有哈雷彗星墙头草粉丝们 |
[02:55] | don’t know what they’re missing. | 不知道他们错过了什么 |
[02:56] | 1987 is the year of the comet. | 1987年是彗星之年 |
[02:59] | There’s gonna be 11 visible tonight. | 今晚将能看到十一次 |
[03:01] | – Eleven! – Ooh, is that a lot? | -十一次 -那很多吗 |
[03:03] | Only the most since 1912. | 自从1912年以来最多的一次 |
[03:06] | The only person I’ve seen more excited | 除了你之外 我只见过劳伦斯·泰勒 |
[03:08] | about burning rocks is Lawrence Taylor. | 对燃烧的石头这么感兴趣 |
[03:10] | – Who? – He’s a Giant. | -谁 -他是巨人棒球队的 |
[03:13] | Crackhead. | 瘾君子 |
[03:14] | We all have our hobbies. | 我们都有各自的兴趣爱好 |
[03:16] | Mine is astronomy. Yours is lying to me. | 我的爱好是天文学 你的是对我撒谎 |
[03:20] | All right, how about tonight, we snuggle up on the couch | 不如今晚 我们依偎在沙发上 |
[03:23] | with a bottle of wine and watch your comets? | 喝一杯红酒 一起看彗星 |
[03:25] | And then maybe you won’t sleep on the couch anymore. | 或许你就不用再睡在沙发上了 |
[03:29] | I don’t know if I’m ready for that. | 我不知道我是否准备好了 |
[03:31] | Babe, come on. I said some things. | 宝贝 拜托 我说了不好听的话 |
[03:33] | You said some things. | 你也说了伤人的话 |
[03:35] | But don’t you miss these things? | 但你不想念她们俩吗 |
[03:37] | Let’s “Comet” | 让我们”交汇”一下 |
[03:38] | to ending this fight. | 结束这场争吵吧 |
[03:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:42] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[03:44] | Especially when you get all astronomical with it. | 尤其是当你把它和天文学结合在一起的时候 |
[03:48] | Super hot. | 特别性感 |
[03:50] | It’s a date. | 这是场约会 |
[03:52] | Okay, I’ll pick up a bottle | 我从蒂芙的单身派对回来的时候 |
[03:53] | on my way back from Tiff’s bachelorette. | 顺便拿瓶酒回来 |
[03:55] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你认真的吗 |
[03:57] | You think I want to go? | 你以为我想去吗 |
[03:58] | I told you, the Georgina play | 我告诉过你 乔治纳好戏 |
[04:00] | only works if they get married, | 只有在他俩结婚之后才能奏效 |
[04:02] | and they’re not in a great place. | 而他俩现关系并不好 |
[04:03] | We are not in a great place! | 是我们关系不好 |
[04:05] | I worked too hard on this. | 我为那场好戏已付出了太多 |
[04:08] | And it’s a lot of money, baby. | 这牵扯到一大笔钱 宝贝 |
[04:11] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[04:12] | I’m not even gonna stay for a drink. | 我不会留下喝一杯酒 |
[04:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:17] | – Go. – Thank you, thank you. | -去吧 -谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[04:19] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[04:26] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒啦 |
[04:29] | Oh, there he is. | 总算醒了 |
[04:30] | – Surprise! – What the fuck? | -惊不惊喜 -搞什么 |
[04:33] | Wha–in what world is it okay to kidnap someone? | 请问在哪个次元可以绑架他人 |
[04:37] | Oh, people kidnap each other all the time | 大家不是一直都互相绑架吗 |
[04:38] | for these bachelor party joke things. | 就为了那些单身派对好玩啊 |
[04:40] | You know, it’s called “Kidding-napping” for a reason, Blair. | 所以它叫”绑架架 睡觉觉”啊 布莱尔 |
[04:42] | No, it’s not. And you used chloroform. | 并没有 而且你还用了氯仿[有毒麻醉剂] |
[04:44] | – Well, that’s the napping part. – Who uses chloroform? | -那是用来睡觉觉的 -什么人会用氯仿 |
[04:47] | Uh, Colonel John Hannibal Smith, | “汉尼拔”约翰·史密斯上校 |
[04:49] | Faceman, Howling Man Murdock– | “脸谱”坦普莱顿·派克 “哮狼”莫多克 |
[04:51] | Now you’re just listing the A-Team. | 你只不过在列举《天龙特攻队》里的人物 |
[04:53] | – You changed my shirt? – Blair, they used to… | -你帮我换了衣服 -布莱尔 他们以前 |
[04:55] | – What the fuck is this? – …chloroform Mr. T all the time, okay? | -啥破玩意儿 -经常用氯仿迷晕”水牛” |
[04:57] | He was always fine afterward. | 他最后总是没什么大碍 |
[04:58] | Just because something works on TV doesn’t make it okay. | 电视上播的东西不一定都能模仿 |
[05:01] | Will you just try to have fun? | 你就不能试着享受一下吗 |
[05:02] | – Chad, stop the car! – Nope. Don’t stop shit. | -柴德 停车 -别停 |
[05:04] | Come on, Blair. We got a whole night of surprises planned. | 别这样嘛 布莱尔 我们准备好了整晚的惊喜 |
[05:07] | You’re just pissed off about your engagement party, | 你只不过因为自己的订婚派对生闷气 |
[05:09] | – but to be honest, you– – I’m not pissed | -但说真的 你 -我没有 |
[05:09] | about the engagement party. | 生订婚派对的气 |
[05:11] | I am pissed that you never say “I’m sorry” | 我生气是因为你从来不说”对不起” |
[05:13] | for anything ever. | 从来不会为任何事道歉 |
[05:14] | Well, I’m sorry… | 好吧 那不好意思 |
[05:17] | that I have a policy about never apologizing… to white people. | 我有这个”绝不给白人道歉”的原则 |
[05:22] | Why? Because Sting | 为什么 因为斯汀[英国白人歌手]打败 |
[05:24] | won all those Grammys over “Thriller”? | 《战栗》[迈尔克·杰克逊专辑]横扫了格莱美吗 |
[05:25] | Because of slavery, Blair. Slavery. | 因为奴隶制 布莱尔 奴隶制 |
[05:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:30] | Man, I thought grabbing you and going all grand gesture | 我以为抓上你 再给你搞些大动作 |
[05:32] | would make it up to you in a two birds, one stone, | 也算是一举两得补偿你了 |
[05:35] | three eight balls, four scores of Scores girls kind of way. | 三两白粉 四个辣妹什么的 |
[05:38] | It doesn’t even matter. | 这都不重要了 |
[05:40] | I don’t think I can marry Tiff anymore. | 我觉得自己应该不会和蒂芙结婚了 |
[05:42] | You don’t what? | 你不会什么 |
[05:44] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢谢你 晚安了 |
[05:47] | Good ni–hey, why are we stopping? | 晚安 为什么停车了 |
[05:48] | – What the fuck? – Everyone out of the car! | -又搞什么 -所有人都下车 |
[05:50] | – Oh, God. – Now! | -天啊 -立刻 |
[05:52] | Another prank? | 又整蛊我 |
[05:53] | Mo, I would’ve thought you would’ve learned your lesson, | 老蒙 我还以为你长记性了 |
[05:55] | but, no, you got to double down. | 但没有 你还加倍玩更大的 |
[05:57] | This isn’t a fucking prank, kid. | 这不是整蛊 小傻逼 |
[05:58] | What are you, Thug One and Thug Two? | 你们是什么 恶棍一号和恶棍二号吗 |
[06:00] | “Oh, the places you’ll go. The things you will do!” | “你将去的地狱 你将面对的酷刑”吗 |
[06:02] | Hey, open your mouth again, and I’ll shit up your ass, bitch. | 你再出声 我就捅烂你菊花 婊子 |
[06:06] | That sounds complicated. | 这听起来有点难办 |
[06:07] | – Oh, I’ll make it work. – Oh. | -我保证做到 -我好怕怕 |
[06:09] | Hey, let’s go Last Dragon on these motherfuckers. | 让我们像《龙拳小子》里一样干翻这群混球吧 |
[06:15] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[06:16] | You son of a… | 你个傻 |
[06:22] | Sweet. What’s the next surprise? | 棒极了 下一个惊喜是什么 |
[06:31] | So first it was your anniversary. | 所以首先是你的结婚纪念日 |
[06:33] | Then your daughter’s birthday. | 然后是你女儿的生日 |
[06:34] | – Then your son’s quinceañera? – Then your aunt died. | -接下来你儿子的成人礼 -接着你阿姨去世了 |
[06:36] | – Then your uncle died. – Then your car died. | -然后你叔叔去世了 -然后你车报废了 |
[06:38] | Then your wife dyed her hair the wrong shade, | 然后你老婆头发染错了颜色 |
[06:40] | so you had to rush her to the salon? | 所以你得催着她去理发店 |
[06:41] | How is that even an excuse? | 这怎么能算得上是个理由 |
[06:43] | Well, what can I say? I’m a busy guy. | 我能说什么 我太忙了 |
[06:46] | I’m a busy, important, law-abiding, super-cool guy, | 我是名公事繁忙 举足轻重的遵纪守法好公民 |
[06:49] | but I’m here now, so let’s get this ménage on the trois. | 但我现在来了 所以赶紧搞定这个”三人行”吧 |
[06:54] | – Keith, we don’t want you. – Oh, well. | -基斯 我们想要的不是你 -好吧 |
[06:56] | You don’t know what you’re missing, ’cause I go downtown. | 你们不知道自己错过了什么 我口活儿可好了 |
[07:00] | We want Maurice Monroe | 我们要的是毛里斯·蒙罗 |
[07:01] | for all the illegal shit the Jammer Group’s been up to, | 所有他在詹玛集团做的非法交易 |
[07:04] | and you are gonna give him to us. | 你得把他的老底交代了 |
[07:06] | And why the fuck would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做呢 |
[07:08] | The SEC has taken down exactly–uh, what is it? | 证券交易委员会已经拿下了整整 多少来着 |
[07:11] | Oh, zero people? | 零个人 |
[07:12] | Okay, by the time you build a case, | 等你们开始立案时 |
[07:14] | Reagan–hallowed be thy name– will make it legal. | 尊敬的里根就会让它变得合法 |
[07:18] | Well, we’re about to change all that. | 我们打算对此作出改变了 |
[07:19] | We got an open-and-shut case of stock manipulation. | 这个股票操纵案证据确凿简单明了 |
[07:22] | So either you cooperate, or you’re gonna go down with Mo. | 除非你与我们合作 否则你就和老蒙一起坐牢 |
[07:25] | You want to go to prison, Keith? | 你想坐牢吗 基斯 |
[07:30] | All right, what do you got? | 好吧 你们都掌握了些什么 |
[07:46] | This? F.A.T.? | 这个吗 股联邦联合钛订单 |
[07:49] | That’s all you got? Well, uh, I hope you like | 你手上就这些了吗 我希望你能喜欢 |
[07:52] | your nothing burger with nothing on it, | 这块画出来的大饼 |
[07:54] | because this is nothing. | 因为它什么都不是 |
[07:56] | Then how do you explain | 那你要怎么解释 |
[07:57] | the highly abnormal one-day trading pattern | 去年的10月20日 |
[07:59] | for Federal Allied Titanium on October 20th of last year? | 联邦联合钛极其异常的同日交易模式 |
[08:03] | It was a prank. A fucking goof. This is rich. | 这只是一个整蛊 一场玩笑 太搞笑了 |
[08:07] | To think that we were afraid of you two Columb-hos. | 以为我们会害怕你们两个”哥伦婊” 可笑 |
[08:12] | Columbos, but with “Ho.” | 哥伦布 但其实我是说哥伦婊 |
[08:13] | – We get it. – Bullshit. | -我们听懂了 -瞎说 |
[08:15] | Call MoStan, okay? Call Ty Daverman. | 给大摩的人打电话 好吗 还有泰·戴维曼 |
[08:17] | And he will set you two chicks straight, okay? | 他会给你们俩小婊子解释清楚 好吗 |
[08:20] | – Speaking of straight… – Deb. | -说到直 -黛布 |
[08:23] | You’re gay. | 你是基佬 |
[08:27] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[08:27] | You’re gay, and we know it. | 你是基佬 我们都知道 |
[08:29] | So why don’t you have a seat, Colum-homo? | 所以为什么不坐下来呢 哥伦”同志” |
[08:44] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[08:52] | Someone? | 有人吗 |
[08:53] | – Thank you. – Dawn? Come on in! Hi! | -谢谢 -道恩 快进来 |
[08:55] | Hey, uh, sorry I’m super late. | 对不起 我迟到了那么久 |
[08:57] | Or am I super early? Why is no one here? | 还是我到太早了 为什么一个人都没有 |
[08:59] | Let’s drank. Waiter! Get my girl some dranks! | 我们开喝吧 服务员 给我的姐妹上酒 |
[09:02] | – I’m so glad you came. – Of course. | -好高兴你来了 -当然要来 |
[09:04] | You know I had to come celebrate | 你知道我必须得来祝贺 |
[09:05] | the world’s strongest couple. | 全世界最情比金坚的情侣 |
[09:07] | Well, second strongest | 第二情比金坚[身强力壮] |
[09:08] | behind Sylvester Stallone and Brigitte Nielsen, right? | 仅次于史泰龙和詹妮弗·菲拉文 对吧 |
[09:11] | – Those two are yoked. – You’re hilarious. | -这俩太结实了 -你太幽默了 |
[09:14] | And you’re gonna love my girlfriends. | 你也会喜欢我的女朋友们的 |
[09:15] | They’re always joking around | 她们总是互相开开玩笑 |
[09:16] | and running at least 52 minutes late. | 然后迟到个52分钟 |
[09:18] | I mean, this is, like, so them. | 我是说 就像现在这样 |
[09:21] | Dickcessory? | 需要大丁丁吗 |
[09:23] | Oh, uh, actually, I’m good. | 其实不用了 |
[09:26] | You’re dangerous. No, I’m good, actually. | 你太危险了 不 我真的不需要 |
[09:27] | No–no white dicks for me after Labor Day. | 在劳动节之后我就不要白色丁丁了 |
[09:30] | – Oh! Boom! Again. – No, it’s… | -又来了 -不 |
[09:31] | Dawn Rickles. | 道恩·里克斯 |
[09:34] | You should charge a two-drink minimum for yourself. | 你应该给自己定个至少两杯酒的目标 |
[09:36] | Get my girl two drinks! Sit. | 给我的姐们来两杯酒 坐吧 |
[09:39] | More peñis coladas, ma’am? | 再来一杯椰林飘香吗 女士 |
[09:41] | Call me ma’am again. | 再叫我一声女士 |
[09:43] | I want you to. | 我想听 |
[09:46] | And for you…miss? | 你呢 小姐 |
[09:48] | Um, I’m-I’m actually good. | 我 我不需要了 |
[09:50] | – I just came to say a quick hello. – No, don’t leave. | -我来这打声招呼就走 -不 别走 |
[09:53] | I mean, I just– I want you to hang, | 我是说 我想让你留下来 |
[09:56] | ’cause I really want to get to know the woman | 因为我真的想要认识那个 |
[09:57] | that stole my Care Blair away. | 把我的心肝布莱尔偷走的女人 |
[09:59] | Wait, Tiff, I-I don’t know what you think is going on, but– | 等等 蒂芙 我不知道你在想什么 但是 |
[10:03] | I mean, just ’cause you’re his boss | 我是说你是他的上司 |
[10:04] | and you make him work late and stuff. | 你还让他加班到深夜之类的 |
[10:06] | What did you think I meant? | 你以为我在说什么 |
[10:08] | That I am his boss and always making him stay late, working. | 我是他的上司还让他加班到很晚 |
[10:12] | Can I have a Scotch? | 我能喝一杯苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[10:14] | Oh, this is so scary, Mo. | 真是太可怕了 老蒙 |
[10:17] | The car fire’s a little on the nose, though. | 不过这火着的可真是时候 |
[10:19] | It’s not a fucking prank, okay, Blair? | 这不是个恶作剧好吗 布莱尔 |
[10:21] | We’re lost in goddamn Little Beirut. | 我们他娘的在贝鲁特迷路了 |
[10:23] | And I lost a quarter-of-a-million-dollar car. | 我还失去了一辆25万美元的车 |
[10:25] | Oh, come on. | 别扯淡 |
[10:26] | Okay, it’s a quarter of a quarter-of-a-million-dollar car. | 好吧 是四分之一辆25万美元的车 |
[10:28] | It was mostly, you know, Fiero with a little Town Car thrown in there. | 差不多是辆庞蒂亚克和小型林肯城市的拼凑版 |
[10:30] | – But still, it stings. – No, I mean, “Come on, | -但那也让我很肉疼 -不 我是说”算了吧 |
[10:32] | I don’t believe you.” | 我不相信你” |
[10:34] | Look, no offense, but I’m just gonna get a cab and go home. | 无意冒犯 但是我要打车回家了 |
[10:36] | I got to figure out what I’m doing with Tiff. | 我要弄明白我和蒂芙之间的关系 |
[10:38] | You know, this is the second time you’ve said this shit. | 这是你第二次说这个破事 |
[10:39] | Figure what out? Spill it. | 弄明白个啥 说清楚 |
[10:41] | I just feel like me and Tiff, it’s just not– | 我就是觉得我和蒂芙 不那么 |
[10:43] | it just is not… | 就是不那么 |
[10:47] | Wow. You thought of everything. | 你真是计划周全 |
[10:48] | The “Cops” are here. | “警察”来了 |
[10:50] | No, no, I didn’t set this up. We should go this way, man. | 不 我没计划这个 我们该往这边走 |
[10:52] | – Let’s go this way. – No. No, no, no. | -我们走这边 -不 我不 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna go talk to the fuzz. | 我要跟警察聊聊 |
[10:56] | – No, don’t go talk to the… – Yeah. | -不 别去… -我要去 |
[10:57] | …fucking fuzz! Hey! | 那群警察聊 站住 |
[10:58] | – Officers! – Blair! | -长官 -布莱尔 |
[11:00] | Officers! | 长官 |
[11:02] | Hi. I was just wondering | 我刚刚在想 |
[11:04] | if either of you T.J. Hooker extras had a chance | 你们中的哪一位胡克警探可以来 |
[11:06] | to try the canapés at my engagement party | 在你们毁掉我的订婚派对之前 |
[11:08] | before you fucking trashed the place. | 尝尝我派对上的小点心 |
[11:10] | What? Who the fuck are you? | 什么 你他妈的是谁 |
[11:11] | Mo! | 老蒙 |
[11:12] | Next time you call Central Casting, | 下次你再打给演员选派中心 |
[11:14] | you got to be specific. | 你要说得清楚一点 |
[11:15] | Don’t just say “Big.” You should’ve said “Tough.” | 不要只说”体型大” 要说”强壮” |
[11:18] | They sent the fucking Fat Boys. | 他们就送来了这些胖小子们 |
[11:19] | Please, do not shoot my dumb-ass friend. | 拜托 别对我这个蠢货朋友开枪 |
[11:21] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[11:22] | Come on, you got to try to sell that punch better. | 加把劲 你这拳要出得更狠些才像样 |
[11:24] | Who’d you boost this watch off, huh, bro? | 你这金表是从谁身上顺来的 兄弟 |
[11:25] | Listen, we’re not gonna say anything, okay? | 听着 我们什么都不会说的 好吗 |
[11:27] | We didn’t see anything! Just let us go! | 我们什么都没看见 就放我们走吧 |
[11:28] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[11:31] | – I’m tired. – Blair. | -我现在很累 -布莱尔 |
[11:32] | I want to go home. What are we supposed to say? | 我想要回家 我们应该说什么 |
[11:34] | “Time out” or “Olly, olly, oxen free”? | “暂停”还是”奥利奥利 游戏胜利” |
[11:37] | Fucking actors. | 操蛋的演员们 |
[11:39] | Shit, that felt real. | 该死 这手感跟真的一样 |
[11:41] | Whoa. It is real, you dumb fuck. Point it at the dirty cops. | 那就是真的 你个蠢蛋 把它对着那些坏条子 |
[11:43] | – Okay. – Get-get on the ground. | -好 -趴 趴在地上 |
[11:45] | I’m just backing away. I’m sorry. | 我在后退 我很抱歉 |
[11:48] | Sorry about this. Thank you for your service! | 对此深感歉意 感谢你们的服务 |
[11:50] | Get back here! I’ll fucking kill you! | 滚回来 我他妈的要杀了你们 |
[11:54] | – Get the fuck back here! – Get back here! | -他妈的快回来 -滚回来 |
[11:55] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[12:11] | Give us a case, | 告诉我们一个案子 |
[12:13] | or we’ll tell everyone you’re more flaming | 不然我们就告诉所有人 |
[12:14] | than Fire Island, which works on two levels. | 你其实是个骚出天际的基佬 一语双关噢 |
[12:17] | – Come on, Deb. – We’ll tell your wife. | -别这样 黛布 -我们会告诉你的妻子 |
[12:19] | We’ll tell Mo. | 我们会告诉老蒙 |
[12:21] | We’ll tell your son. | 我们会告诉你的儿子 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:29] | Nice. Told you he’d be in. | 太好了 我就说他会答应 |
[12:31] | No, no, I meant “Okay, go for it.” | 不 我的意思是”好 去告诉他们吧” |
[12:34] | Tell the world that I long for schlong. | 告诉全世界我喜欢鸡巴 |
[12:37] | Agent Fox isn’t fucking joking. | 福克斯探员不是在开玩笑 |
[12:39] | I mean, there was a joke in the way that she said it. | 我是说 虽然她表述的方式不太严谨 |
[12:42] | I’m not joking either, okay? | 我也没有开玩笑 好吗 |
[12:45] | You know, God’s a funny fuck, isn’t He? | 造化弄人 不是吗 |
[12:46] | Maybe this is the final push I’ve needed, you know? | 或许这就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 你明白吗 |
[12:48] | I’ve been wanting to tell my family forever, | 我一直都想把真相告诉我的家人 |
[12:50] | and Mo only cares that I’m gay for money, so… | 老蒙只关心我能不能帮他挣钱 所以 |
[12:54] | do it. | 去说吧 |
[12:55] | Now, if there aren’t any further questions, | 如果没有其他问题了 |
[12:57] | your ho-nors–that’s “Your honors” but with “Ho”– | 尊敬的婊子们 就是是尊敬和婊子合在一起 |
[13:00] | – Not your best work. – No, we, uh… | -不有趣 -不 我们 |
[13:02] | we got another ace up our sleeves, so… | 我们还藏着一张王牌 所以 |
[13:05] | We will be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[13:06] | Time to break out the big guns. | 到了放大招的时候了 |
[13:11] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[13:12] | every girl is caught between a Jake and a Ted. | 每个女孩都得在杰克和泰德中选一个 |
[13:15] | – Who? – From Sixteen Candles. | -谁 -《十六支蜡烛》的男主角[电影] |
[13:16] | – I haven’t seen it. – What? | -我还没看过 -什么 |
[13:17] | – No. – No! You haven’t seen it? | -没有 -你居然没看过 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | So Jake Ryan is this super-hot badass. | 杰克·瑞恩是个风流的坏蛋 |
[13:22] | And Ted is this dweeb. | 而泰德则是个白痴 |
[13:24] | And I’m marrying a total Ted, | 我就嫁给了一个泰德 |
[13:26] | which is crazy because all I’d ever been with are Jakes. | 难以置信 因为我以前只和杰克类的型男约会 |
[13:29] | I lost my virginity | 我的处女身就给了 |
[13:31] | – to a real bad boy. – Who? | -一个坏孩子 -谁 |
[13:32] | – Bill Laimbeer. – Ah! The Piston? | -比尔·兰比尔 -活塞队那个吗 |
[13:35] | More like the noodle. | 更像是面条队的 |
[13:36] | We went to theater camp together. | 我们去了同一个戏剧夏令营 |
[13:39] | I hope he was a better actor back then. | 真希望那时候的他是个好演员 |
[13:43] | It’s a basketball joke. | 这是个篮球笑话 |
[13:45] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[13:46] | Anyway, I hear you, honestly. | 总之 我明白你 真的 |
[13:48] | You know, I was all Jakes, | 我也总是找杰克 |
[13:50] | and then I married a real fucking Ted. | 但我也嫁了个他妈的泰德 |
[13:52] | I told you, I told you. | 我说什么来着 |
[13:54] | Oh, God, Dawn. | 天呐 道恩 |
[13:56] | Am I making a huge mistake? | 我是不是犯了个天大的错误 |
[13:58] | – No, no! – Tell me. | -不 不是 -说实话 |
[14:00] | No, I promise you. | 没有 我向你保证 |
[14:02] | Blair–Blair’s great. | 布莱尔很棒 |
[14:04] | Like, really great. Tiff, you are a lucky girl. | 真的很棒 蒂芙 你是个幸运的女孩 |
[14:07] | And you and I, we both know, you know, | 你和我 我们都明白 |
[14:08] | bad boys are just bad. | 坏男孩也只剩下坏了 |
[14:10] | Yeah. Except Jake Ryan. | 是啊 除了杰克·瑞恩 |
[14:12] | He had a heart of gold. | 他有颗金子般的心 |
[14:13] | When he found out all Ted wanted was to lose his virginity, | 当他知道泰德只想破处时 |
[14:16] | Jake let him have sex with his passed-out girlfriend. | 杰克让他和自己不省人事的女友发生关系 |
[14:20] | – What the fuck? – I know. Wow. | -什么鬼 -我知道 天哪 |
[14:22] | And that was in movie theaters? | 这片还能进电影院 |
[14:25] | – Yeah. – And white people were just like, “Cool”? | -是啊 -白人看完了只会说 真酷 |
[14:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:30] | I guess that is super fucked up. | 我猜那确实是够操蛋的 |
[14:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:40] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 你怎么了 发生什么了 |
[14:42] | I’m pretty sure Blair tried to call off the wedding tonight. | 我很确定布莱尔今晚试图取消婚礼 |
[14:47] | And it’s gonna be super embarrassing, | 肯定会超级丢人现眼 |
[14:49] | but I think I’m gonna– just gonna take him up on it. | 但我还是会 忍气吞声嫁给他 |
[14:52] | – No. Why? – ‘Cause we’re cursed. | -别啊 为什么 -因为我们被诅咒了 |
[14:56] | – We’re cursed. – I-I…no, no. | -我们被诅咒了 -我 不 不 |
[14:59] | Just drink your penis. It’s gonna be okay. | 喝你的鸡巴吧 都会没事的 |
[15:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:02] | What a fucking night, right? | 今晚真刺激 是不 |
[15:04] | Oh, you handled that gun | 你开枪的样子 |
[15:05] | – like a champ. – Shit! | -真牛逼 -该死 |
[15:07] | Sorry, I thought it was fake, Mo. | 抱歉 我以为那是把假枪 老蒙 |
[15:09] | And I am sorry for kidnapping you, | 我还很抱歉绑架了你 |
[15:10] | – But that was fresh. – Yes! | -但这招挺新奇 -没错 |
[15:14] | Ooh! What a team, right? | 咱俩真是好拍档 对不 |
[15:15] | Brains and beauty, witty and pretty, | 聪慧美貌 机智动人 |
[15:17] | and, hey, you bring some shit to the table, too, kid. | 你也上演了一出好戏 小子 |
[15:20] | Oh, my God, we’re alive in a stolen cop car. | 我的天 我们活着坐在一辆偷来的警车里 |
[15:23] | – Yeah. – We cheated death. | -没错 -我们骗过了死神 |
[15:25] | – We fucking did. – What do we do now? | -说得太鸡巴对了 -我们现在做什么 |
[15:28] | – Let’s drink till we die! – Yes! | -喝到至死方休 -好极了 |
[15:30] | Hey, there’s a spot right over here. | 那边就有个酒吧 |
[15:31] | – All right. – Okay. | -走着 -好的 |
[15:35] | Who breaks up before their wedding | 有谁能在婚礼前分手 |
[15:37] | and still ends up happy together? | 但最后还能共同幸福地生活 |
[15:39] | Lots of people. Uh… | 有很多人 |
[15:41] | Yeah, O.J. Simpson and that blonde girl he just married. | 对了 OJ·辛普森和他刚娶来的金发女孩 |
[15:44] | – Yeah. – Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood– | -还有呢 -罗伯特·瓦格纳和娜塔莉·伍德 |
[15:46] | I mean, they married each other twice and were so happy until… | 他们结了两次婚也很幸福 直到… |
[15:49] | they drifted apart… literally. | 浪花带走了他们的爱 真的 |
[15:51] | And the engagement party was such a disaster. | 我们的订婚派对就是场灾难 |
[15:55] | Not to mention he was out all night | 更别说他可能整晚 |
[15:56] | with some prostitute probably. | 都在外面和妓女鬼混 |
[15:58] | No, no, probably…not. | 不 也许…不是吧 |
[16:00] | I tried to talk to my minister, | 我想和我的牧师谈话来着 |
[16:02] | but I’m only an Operating Thetan IV, | 但我只是希坦五级 |
[16:04] | and he won’t discuss it until I go up the Bridge, | 他不肯跟我谈这个除非我上了深渊之桥 |
[16:05] | but that’s, like, another 100 grand. | 但那得再花十万块 |
[16:09] | Trust me, Tiff. You are not cursed. | 相信我 蒂芙 你们没被诅咒 |
[16:12] | Yeah? Really? | 是吗 真的 |
[16:14] | Then how come no one showed up to my bachelorette party, Dawn? | 那为什么没人参加我的单身派对 道恩 |
[16:17] | Maybe they got caught in the park and killed. | 也许她们在公园里被人绑架谋杀了 |
[16:20] | You’re sweet. | 你很贴心 |
[16:22] | But I think this is the final sign. | 但我想这是最后的征兆了 |
[16:23] | Check, please. | 买单 |
[16:25] | Maybe it’s a good thing your fake-ass friends didn’t show. | 你那些虚伪的朋友没来也许是好事 |
[16:27] | – Why? – Well, you’ve outgrown them. | -为什么 -因为你已经不再需要她们了 |
[16:30] | Okay? You have new, sophisticated friends like me. | 明白吗 你有像我这样见过世面的新朋友 |
[16:34] | Right? Now, who needs those skanks? | 是不 谁需要那些讨厌鬼啊 |
[16:37] | All we need are drinks. | 我们有酒就够了 |
[16:38] | Haven’t you ever fallen out of love, Dawn? | 你有失过恋吗 道恩 |
[16:41] | You know, you keep holding on, | 你一直在坚持 |
[16:44] | hoping to get that feeling back, but… | 希望能重燃恋情 但是 |
[16:47] | the tighter you grip it, the further away it gets. | 但是你抓得越紧 感情流失得越远 |
[16:50] | And then one day you wake up, | 直到有天你醒来 |
[16:51] | and you’re two totally different people | 枕边人已经形同陌路 |
[16:53] | and you wonder how you even got together in the first place. | 然后你会疑惑当初你们是怎么在一起的 |
[16:59] | Haven’t you ever felt that, Dawn? | 你有过这种感觉吗 道恩 |
[17:05] | No. | 没有 |
[17:08] | I’ve never felt that. | 我从来没有过 |
[17:11] | – We’re like Miami Vice. – Exactly. | -我们就像是《迈阿密风云》 -没错 |
[17:14] | – Tiff? Dawn? – Blair? | -蒂芙 道恩 -布莱尔 |
[17:16] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[17:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:20] | I don’t think so. What are you doing here? | 不太好 你们在这干什么 |
[17:22] | Jesus Christ, this night can’t get any crazier. | 老天啊 今晚真是疯得不能再疯了 |
[17:24] | We almost got killed, okay? Twice. | 我们差点被干掉了 两次 |
[17:26] | And then we come in here randomly to get a drink, | 然后我们随便挑了一个地儿喝酒 |
[17:28] | and then you two are here. | 正好你们俩也在这 |
[17:29] | If this isn’t a sign that these two kids are soul mates, | 要是这还不能说明这俩货是灵魂伴侣 |
[17:32] | I don’t know what is, right, Dawn? | 我都不知道什么是了 对吧道恩 |
[17:34] | – Right, Dawn? – Uh, yeah. Sure. | -对吧道恩 -对 没错 |
[17:36] | Ye–“yeah, sure”? More like “hell, yeah, sure.” | 什么叫”对没错” 你该说”太他妈对了” |
[17:39] | Hey, waiter, listen, | 服务生 听着 |
[17:40] | a bottle of your finest champagne | 来一瓶你们这最好的香槟 |
[17:42] | will not cut it. | 都不够喝 |
[17:43] | We need four of those motherfuckers | 给我们来四瓶 |
[17:45] | and then tequila shots, ’cause we’re getting crazy tonight. | 再上几打龙舌兰 我们今晚要爽翻天 |
[17:48] | Oh, man, can you believe this coincidence? | 老天 这得多巧啊 你能信吗 |
[17:50] | No. | 我不信 |
[17:52] | Ok–huh? No? Ah, wha… | 你不信吗 那… |
[17:55] | Ugh, smug Chia Pet motherfucker. | 自以为了不起的鸡窝头 |
[17:59] | There’s got to be something we missed. | 我们肯定漏了什么东西 |
[18:01] | The only other thing we found was this. | 我们只找到了这个 |
[18:04] | They’ve been buying up Georgina Jeans like crazy. | 他们一直疯狂买进乔治纳牛仔的股份 |
[18:06] | What? When I went through their quarterlies, | 什么 我翻过他们的季度报表 |
[18:08] | they weren’t holding any major positions. | 乔治纳没占多少份额啊 |
[18:10] | They were up to 40%. | 占了有40% |
[18:11] | They must’ve gotten spooked and sold it off or something. | 他们一定知道了消息提前脱手了之类的 |
[18:14] | Or they hid it to throw off the Street… | 又或者他们把股份藏起来了 不让其他人 |
[18:17] | and us. | 和我们知道 |
[18:20] | Captain’s log. | 船长日志 |
[18:21] | Captain Keith T. Shanker reporting for duty. | 这里是船长基斯·T·尚克进行述职报告 |
[18:24] | This planet is full of assholes, a– | 这个星球傻逼遍布 |
[18:26] | – Feet off the table. – Fucking touch me again, | -脚从桌上拿开 -再碰我一下试试 |
[18:28] | – and I’ll sue. – So we know you don’t care | -再碰就告你 -我们知道你对于 |
[18:30] | if we tell your son about your boyfriend, | 我们把你小男友的事告诉你儿子无所谓 |
[18:32] | but how would you feel if we told your son | 不过要是我们告诉你儿子 |
[18:34] | and your boyfriend that they’re going to jail | 他和你小男友都要坐牢 |
[18:36] | for illegal share parking? | 因为非法接受股份 你觉得如何 |
[18:37] | You know, I think your son’s gonna have a really hard time | 我猜你儿子的档案里要是有这么一项记录 |
[18:39] | getting into Brandeis with that on his permanent record. | 想去布兰迪斯这种大学怕是难了吧 |
[18:42] | Believe me, Brad’s gonna have a hard time getting into any college. | 相信我 布拉德想上任何大学都难 |
[18:44] | Well, I bet your boyfriend’s gonna have | 我猜你小男友 |
[18:45] | a real hard time in prison– actually, he might like it. | 在监狱里也会挺难熬 其实吧他可能还挺享受 |
[18:49] | Can we cool it with the gay panic stuff, Deb? | 别取笑同性恋了行吗 黛布 |
[18:52] | – My cousin’s a fairy. – Bullshit. | -我表弟也是个同 -扯淡 |
[18:54] | I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. | 我一点都听不懂你们在说什么 |
[18:56] | Liar, liar, jeans on fire. | 叫你撒谎 屁股烧光 |
[19:01] | Nice. See? That was a good, clean one. | 厉害啊 你看 拼得整洁如新呢 |
[19:03] | Thanks. How do you feel now, Keith? | 谢谢夸奖 你现在感觉如何 基斯 |
[19:08] | Fuck me. | 完蛋 |
[19:13] | Okay. What do you need me to do? | 好吧 你们要我做什么 |
[19:18] | Be honest, Mo. You didn’t know they were here? | 讲真的 老蒙 你不知道她们在这吗 |
[19:20] | And, Dawn, you didn’t tip them off | 道恩你也没给他们通风报信 |
[19:21] | – that I was getting cold feet? – Wait a second. | -说我在打退堂鼓吗 -等下 |
[19:22] | – Why do you have cold feet? – You’re getting cold feet? | -你干嘛打退堂鼓 -你打退堂鼓了吗 |
[19:24] | – Because you are! – I’m-I’m just confused. | -因为你在打退堂鼓 -我只是脑子有点乱 |
[19:26] | Don’t you love me anymore? | 你不爱我了吗 |
[19:28] | Yes, he loves you anymore. This is insane, guys. | 他当然爱你了 这有够不可理喻的吧 |
[19:30] | Cold feet is normal. It’s very normal. | 打退堂鼓很正常 非常正常 |
[19:32] | – Right, Dawn? – Cold feet are normal. | -对吧道恩 -很正常 |
[19:34] | – See that? – But you got to listen | -听到没 -但你还是要听从 |
[19:35] | – to your heart. – I know. | -你的内心 -我知道 |
[19:36] | – What the fuck? – Mo, shut up! | -什么玩意 -老蒙 闭嘴 |
[19:39] | Listen, find the person you want to be with | 听好 寻找自己的终身伴侣 |
[19:41] | based on who they are, not who they aren’t. | 要看他们的本质 而不是假装的光鲜外表 |
[19:43] | Trust me, if you pick a Ted | 相信我 如果选择嫁给泰德 |
[19:44] | just because a bunch of Jakes broke your heart, you’re gonna be lonely. | 只因为你被几个杰克伤透心 你此生注定孤独 |
[19:49] | W-wait, wait, wait. W-who’s Ted and Jake? | 等等等等 泰德和杰克是谁 |
[19:51] | – Sixteen Candles. – Sixteen Candles. | -《十六支蜡烛》 -《十六支蜡烛》 |
[19:52] | That movie’s fucked. Long Duk Dong? | 那片子烂爆了 龙德东是个什么鬼角色 |
[19:53] | Talk about a goddamn minstrel show right there. | 整一个黑人说唱团演出 |
[19:55] | All right, the point is, if you marry the wrong person, | 好吧 问题是 如果你嫁错了人 |
[19:58] | you will regret it every day. | 你会悔恨终生 |
[20:00] | Well, just ’cause Dawn should’ve married her bad boy– | 仅仅因为道恩当初没嫁给自己的狂野男孩 |
[20:02] | This isn’t about you. | 这事与你无关 |
[20:03] | This isn’t about Spencer. This is about me. | 与斯宾塞无关 而是我的事 |
[20:07] | This me. Tiffa-me. | 我的翻版 蒂芙我 |
[20:09] | Well, you used “me” as a metaphor. | 你是把蒂芙妮比作你 |
[20:11] | – No, I didn’t. – Uh, I’m pretty sure that you did. | -我没有 -我很确定你有 |
[20:13] | How am I a Ted? I am a Jake. | 我怎么会是泰德 我应该是杰克 |
[20:15] | I’ve always reminded myself of a Jake. | 我一直提醒自己做个杰克 |
[20:16] | You’re Ted tip to tush. T-E-D, Ted. | 你彻头彻尾都是泰德 泰德的泰 泰德的德 |
[20:18] | You’re a little Teddy bear. | 软萌如泰迪熊 |
[20:20] | Tiff and Blair are perfect for each other. | 蒂芙和布莱尔是天造地设的一对 |
[20:21] | You don’t know that, and I don’t know that. | 你说了不算 我说了不算 |
[20:23] | Only they know that. | 只有他们自己说了算 |
[20:25] | Guys, it’s really fucking simple. | 你们两个 这其实简单的要死 |
[20:26] | – Are you in love? – Yes. | -你们相爱吗 -相爱啊 |
[20:29] | Are you in love? Hmm? | 你们相爱吗 说话啊 |
[20:33] | – I- – Hey, slut! | -我 -小婊砸你好啊 |
[20:36] | You came! | 你们来啦 |
[20:38] | Sluts. | 小婊砸们 |
[20:39] | Sorry we’re late. We were pre-gaming at Bunny’s | 抱歉我们迟到了 我们在邦妮家先尝了一下 |
[20:41] | with a new Bartles & Jaymes flavor. | 巴特尔斯和詹姆斯的新品酒 |
[20:43] | And long story short, we ralphed. | 长话短说 难喝到吐 |
[20:45] | It was a prototype! | 那只是个样品 |
[20:46] | And if we’re being honest, | 而且说实话 |
[20:47] | after your whole engagement party fiasco, | 自从你的订婚闹剧之后 |
[20:50] | we just thought you might call the whole wedding off. | 我们都觉得你可能会取消婚礼 |
[20:59] | Call off the wedding? Call off the wedding? | 取消婚礼 取消婚礼 |
[21:01] | Call off–off the wedding? | 取 取消婚礼 |
[21:03] | Call off the wedding? | 取消婚礼 |
[21:05] | Okay, as if, slut! | 说的跟真的是的 小婊砸 |
[21:07] | – That’s so ghetto. – Oh, okay. | -那也太差劲了 -好吧 |
[21:08] | Blair and I are stronger than ever, right, Blair? | 布莱尔跟我情比金坚 对吧布莱尔 |
[21:10] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[21:12] | ‘Cause for a second there, I was like, “Ew.” | 有那么一会我还担心的很 |
[21:14] | – Ew! – Now let’s go to Danceteria! | -担心什么嘛 -我们去舞厅玩吧 |
[21:17] | This place is so last weekend. | 这地方简直太差劲了 |
[21:19] | They’re letting anyone in. | 什么人都放进来 |
[21:20] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[21:21] | – Are you trying to get Jap slapped? – I will fucking | -你是欠抽吗 -我要把这个 |
[21:23] | knock this Barbie bitch’s head off the fucking neck. | 芭比贱人的脑袋拧下来 |
[21:25] | Dawn, thank you so much for the talk. | 道恩 谢谢你跟我聊 |
[21:28] | – Bye. – You made me realize that | -再见 -你让我意识到 |
[21:28] | Blair and I are perfect for each other. | 布莱尔和我是天作之合 |
[21:31] | Bye, Care Blair. | 再见 心肝布莱尔 |
[21:33] | Bye, guys. | 再见 各位 |
[21:34] | Wait for me, girls! | 等等我 姑娘们 |
[21:36] | Have fun, ladies! | 玩得开心 女士们 |
[21:40] | What was that bullshit? | 你刚刚在胡扯什么 |
[21:41] | It wasn’t bullshit. | 不是胡扯 |
[21:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:52] | Okay, well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[21:53] | Fuck you, Mo. | 去你的 老蒙 |
[21:56] | Eh, pbbt! Chicks, right? | 女人 对吧 |
[21:58] | – You know what we need to do? – I can’t marry Tiff. | -你知道我们该做什么吗 -我不能和蒂芙结婚 |
[22:01] | What do you–what do you mean you can’t marry Tiff? | 你说…你说不能和蒂芙结婚是什么意思 |
[22:03] | Of course you’re gonna marry Tiff. | 你当然要和蒂芙结婚 |
[22:04] | – You’re not the boss of me. – Technically… | -你不是我老板 -严格来说 |
[22:05] | At work, yes, but Tiff is not work. | 对 工作上的老板 但蒂芙不是工作 |
[22:08] | I mean, yes, she can be very trying at times, | 对 她有时候是非常难搞 |
[22:09] | but-but why are you so invested in my relationship? | 但你为什么对我的感情关系这么投入 |
[22:12] | Because I am literally invested. | 因为我真的投入了 |
[22:14] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | Okay, I’m gonna confess something to you. | 好吧 我要跟你坦白一件事 |
[22:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:21] | You fucked with the toothbrush in my desk. | 你乱动了我桌里的牙刷 |
[22:22] | But that is just a decoy, | 但那只是个诱饵 |
[22:24] | as is the toothbrush in the supply closet. | 储藏室里的牙刷也一样 |
[22:27] | – My real toothbrush– – Is in a Ziploc bag | -我用的牙刷… -装在保鲜袋里 |
[22:29] | in the bathroom in the ceiling tile, second stall. | 放在洗手间第二个隔间上面的天花板里 |
[22:31] | – Oh, dear God. – That’s not the thing. | -天哪 -我要说的不是这个 |
[22:33] | Listen, Blair, I– | 听我说 布莱尔 |
[22:39] | Okay, when I said we were friends, | 我说我们是朋友的时候 |
[22:41] | that was real– I meant that. | 说的是真话 我是真心的 |
[22:44] | But the truth is, I’ve been playing you, kid… | 但真相是 我一直在玩弄你 孩子 |
[22:48] | from the beginning. | 从一开始就是 |
[22:49] | The coke, the arrest, it was– it was a con. | 可卡因 逮捕 那是…一场骗局 |
[22:52] | I was trying to make sure that you worked for me | 目的是确保你到我手下工作 |
[22:54] | so that I could, you know, work on getting those sweet, sweet | 这样我就有办法把那些诱人又难入手的 |
[22:57] | ungettable Georgina family shares, | 乔治纳家族股份弄到手 |
[22:59] | but that was before we were boys. | 但这都是在我们成为朋友之前 |
[23:01] | Now just listen. Before you say anything, I want you to think, | 先听我说 在你开口之前 好好想想 |
[23:03] | ’cause if there’s one thing I know about you, it’s that you’re smart. | 因为根据我对你的了解 你是个聪明人 |
[23:06] | Now, you just said that you cannot marry Tiff, right? | 你刚刚说了你不能和蒂芙结婚 对吧 |
[23:09] | So you’re gonna break her heart anyway. | 反正你也要让她心碎 |
[23:12] | I mean, why not give her the wedding of her dreams first? | 为何不让她先实现梦想中的婚礼呢 |
[23:16] | Let’s run the Georgina play– me and you, | 我们一起玩乔治纳好戏吧 我和你 |
[23:18] | together, as a team. | 共同合作 |
[23:20] | It makes sense. | 合情合理 |
[23:22] | I mean, it makes more than cents. | 我是说 不仅合情合理 |
[23:23] | It makes dollars. It makes tens of millions of dollars. | 还合钱合理 数千万的钱 |
[23:25] | For us. For two guys who were never | 为了我们自己 为了两个 |
[23:27] | handed a fucking thing their whole goddamn lives. | 一辈子没享过福的人 |
[23:33] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[23:35] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[23:43] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna tell Tiff everything. | 我要把一切都告诉蒂芙 |
[23:46] | And, Maurice… | 还有 毛里斯 |
[23:49] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[24:05] | Oh, hey. What’s up, man? Good to see you. | 你好吗 伙计 很高兴见到你 |
[24:09] | Oh, well, well, well. Welcome, welcome. | 瞧瞧这是谁 欢迎 |
[24:13] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[24:14] | – I, uh, I got caught up. – Hey, hey, no problemo, Kiki! | -有事走不开 -没关系 小基基 |
[24:21] | Can I– can I give you something? | 我能…给你一个东西吗 |
[24:24] | – Uh, yes? – Okay. I’ll–just hold on here. | -好啊 -稍等一下 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:27] | This, um, is very special to me. | 这个 对我来说很特别 |
[24:30] | I want you… | 我想把它 |
[24:31] | to have it. | 送给你 |
[24:33] | – Oh, here, just–okay. – What is happening? | -来 戴上 -什么情况 |
[24:34] | All right, yeah. | 好了 |
[24:37] | Yeah! Here, take a look. Take a look. | 来 看一看 看一看 |
[24:41] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I love it. | 嗯 我很喜欢 |
[24:45] | I want you to know that no matter what goes down… | 我想要你知道 不管发生什么 |
[24:50] | I will always love you. | 我永远都爱你 |
[24:54] | And you say I’m the dramatic one. | 你还说我戏多 |
[24:55] | – Well… – This is like a scene from “Steel Fagnolias.” | -这个嘛 -这简直是《钢木兰基》里的场景 |
[24:58] | I would’ve said “Terms of Enqueerment.” | 我觉得更像《同性情深》 |
[24:59] | – How dare you? – Oh, come on. | -你怎么敢 -拜托 |
[25:01] | Oh, here, drink your juice, Shelby. | 把酒喝了吧 谢尔比 |
[25:02] | Oh, okay, yeah. “Help my daughter.” | 好吧 “救救我女儿” |
[25:05] | Bingo. | 说得好 |
[25:19] | Listen, Spence. | 听我说 斯宾塞 |
[25:21] | – I’m sorry. – No, baby, I’m sorry. | -对不起 -不 宝贝 我对不起 |
[25:24] | You know, I’ve been sitting here, annoyed | 我一直坐在这里生气 |
[25:26] | that we missed a night together. | 我们又错过了共处的晚上 |
[25:28] | But work’s a big part of who you are, | 但事业对你来说很重要 |
[25:31] | and I love who you are. | 而我爱你 |
[25:32] | And I’ll take however much of you I can get. | 我会珍惜与你不多的相处机会 |
[25:37] | Hey, at least you made it back in time for the comet. | 至少你赶上了看彗星的时间 |
[25:40] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么 |
[26:11] | – Oh, my God! Aah! – Tiff! Tiff? | -天啊 -蒂芙 蒂芙 |
[26:14] | Help me! Help me! Get your hands off me! | 救救我 救救我 放开我 |
[26:18] | Blair, call my dad! | 布莱尔 给我爸打电话 |
[26:21] | Tiff! | 蒂芙 |