时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Shit. We got the money. | 我去 我们拿到钱了 |
[00:11] | Wayne was pulling the LaGuardia Spread with the dough. | 原来韦恩用那笔钱拉瓜迪亚套利干了一票 |
[00:13] | When was the last time you had a good time | 你上次和那个白人小子共度春宵 |
[00:14] | – with that white boy? – Wait, you and Mo? | -是什么时候的事了 -等等 你和老蒙 |
[00:17] | The Leighmans would never make a deal that didn’t fuck me over. | 雷曼兄弟绝对不会做一桩不坑我的生意 |
[00:19] | We went and acquired 30% of the Jammer Group. | 我们出手收购了詹玛集团30%的股份 |
[00:23] | Dawn let it slip. | 道恩说漏了嘴 |
[00:24] | We all have to work late tonight to do compliance. | 今晚所有人都要加班到很晚做些合规性工作 |
[00:27] | You mean a document shred? | 你是说销毁文件吗 |
[00:28] | – How’d you know that? – Duh! My family’s loaded. | -你怎么知道 -废话 我家超有钱 |
[00:30] | You’re gay. I know you’re gay. | 你是同性恋 我知道你是同性恋 |
[00:32] | That’s fucking rich, coming from you. | 这话由你说出来 太他妈搞笑了 |
[00:35] | What? | 什么 |
[00:59] | Wha– | 什么鬼 |
[01:01] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[01:02] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[01:04] | Wayne, my God, man, | 韦恩 天哪 伙计 |
[01:06] | who cares what– You shit on the floor again? | 谁在乎 怎么 你又把屎拉地上了 |
[01:08] | Oh, my God, that’s a dead body! | 天哪 那是具死尸 |
[01:10] | – What the fuck did you do? – I didn’t do anything! | -你他妈干了什么 -我什么也没干 |
[01:13] | You’re holding a fucking gun! | 你手里还他妈的握着一把枪呢 |
[01:17] | Please, you gotta help me. | 拜托 你要帮我 |
[01:18] | Okay, yeah! | 好吧 行 |
[01:20] | Yeah, you know what? Uh, you go. | 好 这样吧 你快走 |
[01:22] | I’ll–I’ll take the fall. Go. | 我来替你背锅 快走 |
[01:24] | – Really? – Fuck no, you idiot! | -真的吗 -当然不是 你个傻逼 |
[01:26] | We gotta call the cops! You gotta call the cops. | 我们得报警 你得报警 |
[01:28] | I’m getting the fuck out of here! | 我他妈要赶紧离开这里 |
[01:29] | Bro, five words. | 兄弟 我就说五个字 |
[01:31] | Spring break, 1981, | 81年春假 |
[01:33] | Cabo San Puke-as. | 卡波圣吐卡斯 |
[01:34] | You brought home a girl with an Adam’s apple, | 你带回来一个有喉结的姑娘 |
[01:36] | you were about to get your freak on. | 你当时快吓死了 |
[01:37] | And then, I spotted a mole on your ass. | 然后我注意到了你屁股上有颗痣 |
[01:40] | Doctor said I saved your life that day. | 医生说那天我救了你的命 |
[01:43] | That was more than five words. | 这可不止五个字了 |
[01:48] | I’m so overwhelmed. | 我实在是不知所措 |
[01:50] | I mean, we don’t even have a honeymoon spot. | 我们到现在连个蜜月地点都没定好 |
[01:52] | I mean, Tahiti, Belize, Fiji– they’re all so plain. | 大溪地 伯利兹 斐济 都没什么意思 |
[01:55] | Well, I’ve only been on a plane twice, | 我只坐过两次飞机 |
[01:56] | so they all sound exciting. | 所以这些地方听起来都挺好玩的 |
[01:57] | I want someplace that is so exotic and so special | 我想去一个又有异国情调又特别的地方 |
[02:00] | that none of my friends have been there, | 连我的朋友们都没去过的地方 |
[02:02] | like a country that’s just been overthrown. | 比如一个刚被推翻的国家 |
[02:03] | You know, a good coup is like fresh powder for jet-setters. | 一场好的政变对于环游世界的人来说就是新粉底 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | What do we think? | 你觉得这身行头怎么样 |
[02:11] | I thought we agreed on the pink shirt. | 我还以为我们已经说好了要穿粉色衬衫 |
[02:13] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:14] | Pink’s too feminine. | 粉色太娘了 |
[02:16] | But pink’s your favorite color. | 但粉色是你最喜欢的颜色 |
[02:16] | Well, favorite colors can change. | 最喜欢的颜色可以变 |
[02:18] | From now on, mine’s… | 从现在开始 我最喜欢… |
[02:20] | gunmetal gray, | 炮铜灰 |
[02:22] | or camo. | 或者迷彩色 |
[02:23] | Blair, | 布莱尔 |
[02:25] | you’re not wearing | 你不能穿着 |
[02:26] | a camouflage shirt to our engagement party, okay? | 迷彩衬衫去我们的订婚派对 明白吗 |
[02:29] | Page Six is covering this thing. | 第六版小报会报道这场派对 |
[02:31] | All the most influential and judgmental | 上流社会最有权有势又爱品头论足的 |
[02:34] | socialites will be there, okay? | 社交名流都会出席 好吗 |
[02:36] | Like, oh, I don’t know– Terry Jo Maxx, | 比如 泰瑞·乔·麦克斯 |
[02:38] | heiress to the TJ Maxx fortune, | TJ·麦克斯财团的继承人 |
[02:40] | Condoleeza Nast, Madison Square, | 康德丽莎·纳斯特 麦迪逊广场是她们家的 |
[02:42] | and my best-friend-slash- bitter-rival, Tosh B’Gosh. | 还有我最好的朋友兼死敌 托什·博高什 |
[02:45] | Oh, my gosh, Tosh Osh Kosh B’Gosh is coming? | 天哪 托什·奥什·科什·博高什要来 |
[02:47] | Yes, but remember, don’t bring up overalls. | 是的 但记好了 别提吊带裤 |
[02:50] | She doesn’t have the shoulders. | 她没肩膀 |
[02:51] | Blair, this is our official coming out to Manhattan society. | 布莱尔 这是我们在曼哈顿社交界的首秀 |
[02:54] | Don’t you want to come out? | 你难道不想公开吗[出柜] |
[02:57] | Sure. B-babe, | 当然想 宝贝 |
[02:58] | maybe did you double up on your Fen-Phen? | 你是不是吃双份的减肥药了 |
[03:00] | ‘Cause this wedding diet’s kind of got you at a ten-ten. | 这个婚礼节食计划让你的身材变得超好 |
[03:03] | Haven’t eaten in four days, but you know what? | 我四天没吃饭了 但你知道吗 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna make an exception for tonight, | 今晚我要破例一回 |
[03:06] | because Chef Jean-Georges is debuting something | 因为让·乔治主厨要推出他的新品 |
[03:08] | called a lava cake, and oh, mama, | 叫做火山熔岩蛋糕 天哪 |
[03:10] | I’m gonna force myself on that fucking cake. | 我直接霸王硬上弓那个蛋糕 |
[03:12] | That’s a scary way to phrase that. | 这种说法还真够可怕的 |
[03:13] | You know what? I never should’ve agreed | 你知道吗 我就不应该答应 |
[03:15] | to let Mo throw this thing, | 让老莫来操办这个宴会 |
[03:17] | ’cause I’m feeling really out of control. | 因为我感觉自己真的要失控了 |
[03:19] | I’m going. Going over the edge. | 我要疯 快控制不住我自己了 |
[03:21] | – No, no, no, no, no. – I’m going, yeah. | -不不不 -我要疯了 真的 |
[03:23] | – Mommy. Mommy. – Going. | -妈咪 妈咪 -要疯 |
[03:24] | – Going. I’m gone. – Shh, shh. | -要疯 已疯 -嘘别说话 |
[03:26] | It’s the groom’s family’s responsibility | 举行订婚派对 |
[03:28] | to host the engagement party, | 是新郎家的责任 |
[03:30] | and because my mama is couch-bound and my dad– | 因为我妈和沙发难舍难分 而我爸 |
[03:33] | Died of a heart attack while beating you. | 打你的时候犯心脏病死了 |
[03:35] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[03:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:40] | You know what? I-I just need to call Mo | 这样吧 我给老莫打个电话 |
[03:41] | and go over the details one more time. | 然后再把细节过一遍 |
[03:43] | – No. – One more time. | -别 -就一遍 |
[03:44] | It’s 6:00 A.M. | 现在才早上六点 |
[03:46] | Thought what if we postpone the party | 我想如果我们把派对推迟 |
[03:50] | – because– – You’re-a-gay. | -因为 -侬是基 |
[03:52] | What? | 啥 |
[03:53] | You’re-a-gay. | 侬是基 |
[03:53] | It’s so obvious. | 这太明显了 |
[03:56] | Uh… That’s, uh, | 这真是 |
[03:57] | it’s not obvious to me. | 我反正没看出来 |
[03:58] | The country had a revolution four months ago. | 这个国家在四个月前发生了一场革命 |
[04:01] | This is the perfect sweet spot | 这才是完美的蜜月之国 |
[04:02] | between beaches that are overcrowded with tourists and corpses. | 充斥着游客和尸体的海滩 |
[04:07] | It’s pronounced “Yur-u-guai.” | 这个念”乌拉圭” |
[04:08] | Although… | 但是 |
[04:10] | they probably don’t speak English, | 他们可能不会说英语 |
[04:11] | and I really don’t want to, like, work | 我也真的不想 |
[04:13] | on my honeymoon. | 在蜜月的时候工作 |
[04:14] | Although tell me this doesn’t look delish. | 这看上去也太诱人了吧 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna stick with the white shirt, babe. | 我还是坚持穿白衬衫 宝贝 |
[04:27] | – Hey, babe. – Hey! Oh! | -宝贝 -亲爱的 |
[04:29] | – What you doing? – Well, you know me. | -干什么呢 -你懂我的 |
[04:30] | Just stashing condoms around the house for easy access. | 只是在家里摆满套套方便拿取 |
[04:34] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[04:35] | Hey, listen. Speaking of using condoms, | 说到使用避孕套 |
[04:38] | what do you say we… stop using condoms? | 咱不用避孕套了成吗 |
[04:42] | Babe, I want to, you know that, | 亲爱的 你知道我想这样 |
[04:44] | but I just–my horoscope said to lay low, | 占星术说让我保持低调 |
[04:46] | and don’t kids feel like ’90s us? | 孩子们难道不像90年代的我们吗 |
[04:48] | I mean, not to mention the fact that I just bought | 更别提我刚买了一堆 |
[04:50] | a ton of Trojan stock, | 特洛伊避孕套的股票 |
[04:51] | so I’d kind of be working against myself. | 不用有点说不过去啊 |
[04:54] | Mr. Gorbachev, | 古巴乔夫先生 |
[04:55] | tear down that wall. | 推倒了那堵墙 |
[04:58] | – Ronald Reagan? – I get it. | -罗纳德·里根呢 -我懂了 |
[05:00] | My vagina is East Berlin. | 我的小妹妹就像东柏林一样 |
[05:01] | Impossible to come into. | 无”鸡”可乘 |
[05:04] | Yeah, no, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:05] | You know what? It’s fine. | 算了 没关系 |
[05:07] | Condoms it is. | 那就用套套吧 |
[05:09] | Babe, | 亲爱的 |
[05:10] | listen, no, no. I hear you. | 我知道你的想法了 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry I get all weird with this stuff. | 很抱歉在这方面我表现得比较奇怪 |
[05:15] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我同意 |
[05:18] | Fire at will, Captain. | 请自由开火 长官 |
[05:19] | I am an officer and a gentleman. | 我不但是一名军官 也是一名绅士 |
[05:23] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[05:25] | All right, but as long as we’re talking | 好吧 但既然我们还在 |
[05:26] | in movie titles– Red Dawn. | 用电影名[头衔] 得用《赤色黎明》 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:31] | – Copy that. Okay. – Yeah. | -了解 -好的 |
[05:34] | But I’m so ready. I’m gonna call my mom. | 但我太期待了 我去给我妈打电话 |
[05:48] | All right, Booger Sugarhill Gang, | 好了 该死的糖山帮 |
[05:50] | let’s jump on it! | 我们开始吧 |
[05:52] | Okay. I have been looking over your accounts, | 好的 我一直在查看你们的帐户 |
[05:55] | and you motherfuckers… | 而你们这些混蛋 |
[05:58] | have been making money! | 赚了不少钱啊 |
[05:59] | Shit is good. Shit is very good. | 这很好 非常好 |
[06:01] | So I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢你们 |
[06:04] | And where’s all the cheering and shit? | 你们的欢呼声去哪了 |
[06:05] | All due respect, Momo, | 恕我直言 小莫莫 |
[06:07] | but normally, when you compliment us, | 但通常你表扬我们 |
[06:08] | it’s just a setup to yell at us | 只是在为之后的怒吼做铺垫 |
[06:10] | or knock shit out of our hands. | 或者出其不意把我们吓尿 |
[06:11] | No, that’s true, that’s true. | 这话不假 这话不假 |
[06:12] | That’s fair, but this time, it is real. | 说得有理 但这次 我是真心的 |
[06:14] | This has been our best month ever! | 这是我们有史以来盈利最多的一个月 |
[06:17] | There we go! | 这就对了 |
[06:18] | That’s more like it, and I gotta say, | 这才像话嘛 我必须得说 |
[06:21] | it is mostly due to our boy Blair here. | 这很大程度上归功于我们的布莱尔 |
[06:23] | Blair, you been doing incredible work. | 布莱尔 你表现极其出色 |
[06:25] | Stand up. Take a bow. | 起立 给大家鞠个躬 |
[06:26] | Come on, Blair. Stand up. | 快点 布莱尔 站起来 |
[06:28] | I can’t take all the credit. | 我不能抢走所有的功劳 |
[06:30] | This wouldn’t have been possible | 这一切都不会成为现实 |
[06:31] | without the help of, uh, one very special person. | 如果没有一位特殊朋友的帮助 |
[06:35] | She’s become quite a mentor to me. | 对我而言 她更像是一位导师 |
[06:37] | Hold on, I know I’m cute, but I’m still a he. | 打住 我知道我很有魅力 但我还是个男孩子 |
[06:38] | Dawn, the advice, | 道恩 你的所有建议 |
[06:40] | the late nights… | 每次的夜班 |
[06:43] | I share this with you. | 我想与你共享 |
[06:44] | Share what? The fuck am I watching here? | 共享什么 这他妈的是什么剧情发展 |
[06:46] | Okay, mazel, you two. | 好啦 恭喜二位 |
[06:47] | – Keep it up, kids. – Wait, wait, wait. | -继续保持 孩子们 -等下 |
[06:49] | That’s it? That’s the meeting? | 就这些了吗 开会就为了这个吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, hey, Mo. I happen to have information that Audi– | 老蒙 我碰巧有个奥迪的情报 |
[06:54] | Whoa, whoa. Inside information? | 等等 内幕消息吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, what am I, a fucking teacher? | 不然你以为我是干什么吃的 傻逼老师吗 |
[06:57] | – Ha! That’s good. – Forget about him. | -怼的好 -别理他 |
[06:58] | I talked to some of my bros at Wharton. | 我跟沃顿商学院的一些兄弟聊了聊 |
[06:59] | Audi’s about to do a major recall, even bigger | 奥迪马上会有大规模召回 |
[07:02] | than their last one, when the carpets– | 比上次规模还大 那次地毯 |
[07:04] | Didn’t match the drapes, am I right, Mo? | 跟车窗帘不搭 我说对了吧 老蒙 |
[07:05] | What is this, open mic night? Shut the fuck up, Keith. | 什么情况 卡拉OK之夜吗 闭上嘴吧基斯 |
[07:07] | When the carpets were pinning down the gas pedals. | 地毯卡住了油门踏板 |
[07:10] | Multiple fatalities. | 引起多起死亡事故 |
[07:12] | – Oh. – Yeah, yeah. | -天啊 -是吧 |
[07:13] | If we short it, we could double our stack in a day. | 如果我们做空它 一天之内就能盈利双倍 |
[07:15] | Yes, let’s do that immediately. Okay. | 好的 我们开搞吧 |
[07:17] | This is what I’m talking about. This kid’s a fucking genius, | 这就是我所说的 这个孩子是个天才 |
[07:19] | – all right? – Come on. | -不是吗 -还好啦 |
[07:20] | Set this kid up with anything he needs,all right, Keith? | 给他提供任何他需要的帮助 好吗 基斯 |
[07:22] | Great job, son. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[07:23] | You were right. Picking stocks is a lot easier | 你说得没错 当你明确事态的发展前景后 |
[07:24] | when you already know what’s gonna happen. | 选股票就变得简单多了 |
[07:26] | Told you. | 早跟你说过 |
[07:30] | Go fuck yourself. All right, everybody. | 你玩蛋去吧 好了 各位 |
[07:32] | Back to work. Let’s go. | 回去工作了 赶紧 |
[07:36] | What’s up, Mo? | 你怎么了 老蒙 |
[07:37] | Ah, nada mooch. | 没什么 |
[07:38] | What’s up with you? | 你有什么事 |
[07:39] | Is that your dress for Blair’s engagement party? | 那是你要穿去布莱尔订婚仪式的裙子吗 |
[07:41] | – It’s gorgeous. – Yeah, it’s a Mel Bruning. | -很漂亮 -是梅尔·布鲁宁设计的 |
[07:43] | She’s a genius. But I meant “What’s up” | 她是个天才 但我还是想问”你怎么了” |
[07:45] | as in, you know, what the fuck is up with you? | 就是 你他妈的到底怎么回事 |
[07:49] | I don’t follow. | 我没明白 |
[07:50] | Okay, well you’ve just– you’ve been, uh, nice. | 就是你 你现在很友善 |
[07:53] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[07:53] | And I expected you to be a huge prick ever since… | 我一直以为你会变成超级无敌大混蛋 鉴于 |
[07:56] | You lost a piece of my company to my most hated enemies? | 鉴于你把我公司的股份让给了我的宿敌吗 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:00] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[08:02] | you know, you said yourself, we’ve never done better, | 你自己也说了 这是我们效益最好的一个月 |
[08:04] | and wouldn’t you rather the Leighmans | 比起一群杀手 难道你不希望 |
[08:05] | own a piece of us instead of a gang of killers? | 雷曼兄弟持我们公司股份吗 |
[08:08] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[08:10] | What a cogent argument. | 有理有据令人信服 |
[08:12] | Look, Dawn, I’m not trying to be nice. | 道恩 我不是想示好 |
[08:13] | I’m just trying to be smart. | 我只是想做个聪明人 |
[08:14] | I let you and Blair fuck up my mojo, | 我任由你和布莱尔搞坏了我的运气 |
[08:16] | but it was a good reminder, | 但这也算是个提醒 |
[08:18] | ’cause now I’m gonna be using my little head | 因为现在我要开始用上面的小脑瓜想问题了 |
[08:19] | instead of my big one. | 而不是只用下面大的那个 |
[08:20] | Don’t you mean your big head? | 你是想说你的大脑袋吗 |
[08:22] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[08:23] | The point is, Dawn, | 道恩 关键是在于 |
[08:24] | I don’t care about the Leighmans, | 我不在乎雷曼兄弟 |
[08:25] | I don’t care about Blair, | 也不在乎布莱尔 |
[08:27] | definitely don’t give a fuck about you anymore. | 你更是早不在我眼里了 |
[08:29] | I’m just gonna stay focused, | 我只想专注一些 |
[08:30] | and all I care about is the Georgina play. | 我只在乎乔治纳好戏 |
[08:32] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Hey, look who it is. | 快看这是何方神圣 |
[08:42] | The golden butt boy. | 翘屁嫩男 |
[08:44] | Look, I’m just trying to do my job, okay? | 听着 我只是干好工作 好吗 |
[08:46] | Speaking of, I need those Audi puts before you go. | 说到这 你走之前我需要那些奥迪的看跌期权 |
[08:48] | Oh, yeah, about that. Um…suck my dick. | 那个吗 食屌吧你 |
[08:51] | Oh, and that’s a figure of speech, | 这只是个语气词 |
[08:52] | not an invitation. | 不是邀请 |
[08:54] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[08:55] | You wish. | 你盼很久了吧 |
[08:58] | You wish. | 你想太多 |
[08:59] | You wish. | 是你想要 |
[08:59] | You wish. | 别自作多情了 |
[09:02] | You…wish. | 你的秘密渴望 |
[09:06] | I don’t know what you think you think about me, | 我不知道你自以为了解我什么 |
[09:08] | but it’s not true. | 但你想错了 |
[09:09] | I have my engagement party tonight, | 我今晚就要举行订婚派对 |
[09:12] | to a woman, | 和一位女士 |
[09:13] | and I might be falling for another woman. | 也许派对上我会拜倒在其他女人的石榴裙下 |
[09:16] | Talk about you wishing, but hey, | 虽然刚才在争论 但是听着 |
[09:17] | I hope you’re right, because trust me… | 我希望你说的是真话 因为相信我 |
[09:20] | you don’t want to be me. | 你不会想成为第二个我 |
[09:22] | Did you just chase Ex-Lax with ipecac? | 你刚才把泻药跟催吐剂一起吃了吗 |
[09:25] | Bottoms up. | 干杯[翘屁] |
[09:26] | Oh, you should get used to hearing that, by the way. | 正好 你应该经常听到这话 |
[09:30] | Is that chili? | 那是辣椒吗 |
[09:34] | Cleanup in aisle Blair. | 清理肠胃 布莱尔 |
[09:39] | All right, who is ready for the Cape? | 谁准备好跟我去海角了 |
[09:43] | Noah, I hope you brought your mitt, | 诺亚 我希望你带了你的棒球手套 |
[09:44] | ’cause I’m bringing the heat like Orel Hershiser. | 因为我会像奥廖尔·赫西瑟一样让你招架不住 |
[09:46] | Bam down the middle! | 正中红心 |
[09:47] | Rach, underwater tea parties all day long. | 小瑞 一整天的水下茶话会 |
[09:50] | And Braddy, those townie girls are about to have | 还有小布 那些城里女孩将要参加 |
[09:52] | a Hebrew National eating competition, am I right? | 国际希伯来吃鸡大赛 我说的对吗 |
[09:55] | Keithy! No. | 小基斯 别这么说 |
[09:56] | No. Not appropriate. | 这么说不合适 |
[09:58] | But you know what? Daddy is right. | 但是你知道吗 爸爸说的没错 |
[09:59] | This is a very big summer for your schmeckle. | 这个夏天是你丁丁发育的关键期 |
[10:01] | You’re a man now. Gonna make Mama proud? | 你现在是个男子汉了 要成为妈妈的骄傲噢 |
[10:03] | I am so excited for a Shanker family road trip. | 能全家一起公路旅行我真是太激动了 |
[10:06] | In just six short hours, we’ll be making s’mores and memories. All right. | 六小时后我们就会烤着棉花糖创造回忆了 好了 |
[10:10] | *99 bottles of beer on the wall* | *墙上放着99瓶啤酒* |
[10:12] | *99* *99–* | |
[10:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:19] | Oh, Keith, are you okay? | 基斯 你还好吗 |
[10:21] | Think so. I’m sorry, kids. | 我还好 十分抱歉 孩子 |
[10:23] | That was weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[10:24] | Good thing I got a change of clothes right here. | 好消息是我刚好准备了一套换洗衣服 |
[10:28] | – Mommy! – Oh, gross! | -妈妈 -太恶心了 |
[10:31] | You know what? I’m thinking maybe you should stay home. | 你知道吗 我在想你最好待在家里 |
[10:33] | No, no, I’m feeling better. | 没事 我现在感觉好多了 |
[10:35] | Think I got it all out of my system– | 我应该把胃里的东西都吐出来了 |
[10:41] | I did it, Mike. Shira and the kids are gone. | 我成功了 迈克 希拉和孩子们都走了 |
[10:45] | Yeah, it wasn’t easy, | 对 过程很艰难 |
[10:45] | but, uh, that’s why you lease. | 但是 所以人们才选择租车嘛 |
[10:49] | I told you, nothing would stop me | 我跟你说过 什么都不能阻止我 |
[10:51] | from seeing your Broadway debut as Rusty. | 去看你的百老汇首秀 |
[10:53] | I mean, understudy? | 我是说 作为替补 |
[10:54] | More like over-study, because you’re so– | 你简直比正牌还用功 因为你准备 |
[11:02] | Prepared. | 非常充分 |
[11:09] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的去哪了 |
[11:11] | It–I–I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:12] | Is that a milkshake? | 那是杯奶昔吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I had to spread out my purchases. | 对啊 我必须要分散购物地点 |
[11:16] | Can’t just go in a store. “Excuse me. | 不能走进一家店里 “不好意思 |
[11:18] | Can I have some shovels, an axe, | 能给我一把铁铲 一柄斧头 |
[11:19] | and a gallon of hydrochloric acid? | 还有一加仑盐酸吗 |
[11:20] | Better yet, do you have a dead guy cleanup kit? | 如果你有尸体清理专用工具箱就更好了 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause my friend’s a budding serial killer.” | 因为我的朋友只是一名初级连环杀手” |
[11:24] | And yes, there happened to be a DQ near one of the stores, | 碰巧一家店旁边有冰雪皇后 |
[11:27] | so I got myself an Oreo-Speedwagon. Sue me. | 所以我给自己买了一杯奥利奥暴风雪 你告我啊 |
[11:30] | I’m a serial killer? | 我是个连环杀手 |
[11:31] | You’re drinking a Blizzard next to a fucking dead person. | 你他妈正在一个死人旁边吃着雪糕 |
[11:34] | – I didn’t kill anybody! – Neither did I! | -我又没杀人 -我也没有 |
[11:36] | Why can’t we remember anything? | 为什么我们什么都记不起来了 |
[11:38] | Fuck, man, I don’t know, all right? | 操 我也不知道好吗 |
[11:40] | We were watching WKRP… | 我们当时在看电视 |
[11:42] | – Yeah. – And then we got that pizza. | -对 -然后我们买了个披萨 |
[11:44] | Then we ordered all that PCP… | 然后我们买了那些迷幻剂 |
[11:48] | We did PCP all night. We should’ve known. | 我们吸了一晚上的迷幻剂 早该想到的 |
[11:50] | Every time we’re about to go too far, | 每次我们打算做出格的事情时 |
[11:52] | we say “Let’s not order PCP,” | 都说我们绝对不买迷幻剂 |
[11:54] | – and then what do we do? – Order PCP. | -然后我们干了啥 -照买不误 |
[11:55] | – We order PCP! – God damn it! | -我们买了迷幻药 -该死的 |
[11:58] | Okay, this is gonna be all right. | 没关系的 |
[11:59] | Who’s gonna miss one guy? | 谁会在乎失踪一个人呢 |
[12:01] | Yeah, there’s, like, a billion people in the world. | 对啊 这世上有十亿人呢 |
[12:03] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没关系的 |
[12:04] | – Motherfuck me! – Oh, come on, y’all! | -我操你大爷 -你们俩 |
[12:08] | Freeze! This is the police! | 站住 警察 |
[12:10] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[12:18] | You are very thoughtful, my friend. | 你非常体贴 我的朋友 |
[12:21] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[12:22] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[12:26] | Everybody knows that a champagne tower | 大家都知道香槟塔 |
[12:28] | has to be at least six stories tall. | 至少要有六层 |
[12:29] | And you have got to be kidding me | 你跟我开国际玩笑呢 |
[12:31] | if you think you’re gonna put that chafing dish center stage, | 把火锅放在台子中间 |
[12:33] | where the lava cake is supposed to live. | 那里是熔岩蛋糕出场的地方 |
[12:35] | Swap that shit out. | 给我换了 |
[12:36] | Bride-to-be is very particular. | 准新娘非常挑剔 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry, Mo. I know Tiff can be a little– | 抱歉 老蒙 我知道蒂芙会有点 |
[12:39] | Great. She can be great. | 优秀 她非常优秀 |
[12:41] | That’s what she is. | 这就是她 |
[12:42] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:43] | I love anybody who knows exactly what they want. | 我喜欢知道自己心之所向的人 |
[12:45] | – Don’t you? – Oh, totally. | -你不是吗 -绝对的 |
[12:47] | All right. | 那就好 |
[12:48] | Are you okay, Blair? I mean, you didn’t even dump | 你还好吗 布莱尔 你的伏特加里 |
[12:50] | any fruit punch in that vodka. | 一点水果潘趣酒都没有 |
[12:52] | Yeah, no, I’m– yeah, no, I’m good. | 嗯 不 我很好 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I’m just a little overwhelmed and confused. | 就是有点不知所措和茫然 |
[12:57] | Conwhelmed. Overfused. | 茫措 不知所然 |
[12:59] | There’s not really a sniglet for it. | 没什么好的组合词 |
[13:00] | Motherfucker, what did you just say? | 傻逼 你说什么 |
[13:02] | Sniglet. It’s when you take two words | 组合词 就是你把两个单词 |
[13:05] | and combine them to make one hilarious word, | 融合到一起变成一个搞笑的词语 |
[13:07] | like, uh, “Snack-mosphere.” | 比如”薯气” |
[13:09] | It’s the pocket of air inside of a chip bag. | 就是薯片袋里的空气 |
[13:11] | Oh, okay, that is hilarious. | 这个好笑 |
[13:13] | At first, I thought you said | 一开始我以为你说了些 |
[13:14] | something that made me want to stab you. | 让我想捅你的话 |
[13:15] | – Oh, God, no, never. – Okay. | -天哪 绝不可能 -好 |
[13:17] | If there’s one thing that I know | 要我说物品从蒂芙 |
[13:18] | from the hundreds of calls and faxes and Post-Its | 百来个电话和无数传真和便利贴中 |
[13:21] | that I got from Tiff, | 了解到了什么 |
[13:22] | it’s that she’s passionate. | 那就是她充满激情 |
[13:23] | Okay? She loves hard, | 懂吗 她用心去爱 |
[13:25] | and she loves you. | 而且她爱你 |
[13:26] | Oh, she’s something. | 她可真是极品 |
[13:30] | Um, speaking of sniglets, | 说到组合词 |
[13:31] | Tiff’s parents can be… ooh, uh… | 蒂芙的父母有点 |
[13:34] | what’s the best way to say this? | 怎么说比较委婉呢 |
[13:35] | Horribly racist? | 非常种族歧视 |
[13:36] | Oh, circle gets the square. | 可不就是嘛 |
[13:38] | Oh, and that reminds me. | 这提醒了我 |
[13:40] | when I was shredding, I came across some Georgina documents. | 我在粉碎文件时 看到了一些乔治纳的文件 |
[13:43] | Would you have any idea why– | 你知道为什么 |
[13:44] | The–the… | 这个 那个 |
[13:48] | I’ve got to get the DJ to play some The The. | 我得让DJ放点代名词合唱的歌 |
[13:50] | I love those guys. | 我超爱那些小伙子 |
[13:53] | Ah, Georgina documents. | 乔治纳的文件 |
[13:54] | Yeah, um, I think that maybe we purchased some Georgina shares | 我觉得也许以前我们买过一些 |
[13:58] | back in the day to, you know, offset our capital gains. | 乔治纳的股份来抵消资本收益 |
[14:02] | Ask the DJ if he has any A-ha, ’cause I like those guys, too. | 问问DJ有没有啊哈合唱团的歌 因为我也喜欢他们 |
[14:06] | I’m on it. | 没问题 |
[14:08] | Hey, Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[14:08] | You might want to slow down a little bit. | 你最好别灌这么猛 |
[14:10] | – Take it easy. – Take it easy, Mo. | -放轻松 -放轻松 老蒙 |
[14:15] | Where’s my waiter friend? | 我的酒保好伙伴呢 |
[14:16] | – Thank you for coming with me. – Ha, well, you owe me. | -谢谢你陪我来 -好吧 你欠我的 |
[14:18] | I know, but baby, for the last time, | 我知道 宝贝 最后申明 |
[14:21] | Mo is, and has always been, | 老蒙现在 过去 将来 |
[14:23] | just my boss, okay? | 都只是我的老板 好吗 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | – Okay. – Okay, I guess. | -那就好 -好吧 |
[14:28] | Honey, you didn’t tell me | 亲爱的 你没告诉我 |
[14:29] | you hired a band. | 你租了个乐队 |
[14:31] | How fun! | 真会玩 |
[14:32] | Hey, you know any Weird Al Yankovic? | 你们认识怪人奥尔扬科维奇吗 |
[14:34] | – Oh, Eat It . Yeah, big fan. – No, we’re not a band. | -天哪 超级巨粉 -不 我不是乐队 |
[14:36] | No, this is Dawn. Dawn works with Blair. | 不 这位是道恩 道恩是布莱尔同事 |
[14:38] | Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Don. | 很高兴见到你 唐恩 |
[14:41] | Actually, I’m Dawn. | 其实我才是道恩 |
[14:43] | Oh, you’re Dawn? | 你是道恩吗 |
[14:44] | Mo won’t shut up about you. | 老蒙成天把你挂嘴上 |
[14:46] | You really messed him up, girl. | 你伤他够深啊 姐妹 |
[14:47] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[14:50] | You are thinking of another Dawn. | 你说的是另外一个人 |
[14:51] | – Another Don, who is a man. – Really? | -其实是叫唐恩的男人 -真的吗 |
[14:53] | Then why did Mo buy me this dress? | 那老蒙干什么买这身裙子给我 |
[15:00] | – This is my husband, Spencer. – Mm-hmm. | -这是我老公斯宾塞 -没错 |
[15:02] | You’re black? Huh. | 你是黑人啊 |
[15:03] | Mo always calls you “white boy.” | 老蒙管你叫小白脸 |
[15:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:06] | I’m Suki, Mo’s date… | 我是苏琪 老蒙的女伴 |
[15:08] | for the night. | 仅限今晚 |
[15:10] | Ladies. | 女士优先 |
[15:11] | After you, Henri. | 还是你先吧 亨利 |
[15:21] | – How you doing? – Uh, yes. | -你们怎么样 -还好 |
[15:23] | Right, let’s cross. | 好 我们走 |
[15:27] | Your voice is amazing, all right? | 你声音简直无与伦比 |
[15:29] | I mean, seriously, you’re a triple threat. | 说真的 你简直是个全才 |
[15:31] | You can sing and you can dance and you don’t fall down. | 能唱会跳还不栽跟头 |
[15:33] | Come on, let’s go back to my house and celebrate. | 走吧 去我家庆祝庆祝 |
[15:34] | I think it’s aired out by now, so– | 估计这会该播出来了 |
[15:35] | Great, great, but actually, | 好 好 但事实上 |
[15:36] | everyone’s going to my place, | 大家都要去我家 |
[15:38] | so let’s do that first, | 所以我们先去我那里 |
[15:39] | and then we can go sleep at your place after. | 之后再回你家睡 |
[15:41] | Or we skip your place and just come back to my place | 或者也可以不去你那 直接去我那 |
[15:43] | and, uh, have some gay sex. | 然后我们 享受一下基佬性爱 |
[15:45] | Okay, so we’ve been over this. | 我们已经讨论过这事了 |
[15:47] | You can just call it sex. Now come on. | 直接说性爱就好了 我们走吧 |
[15:49] | I want to show my friends my little Keither Sutherland. | 我想让朋友见见我家堪比基弗·萨瑟兰的型男 |
[15:51] | I know, but what if someone I know sees me? | 我明白 可是如果我被熟人看到了怎么办 |
[15:53] | Well, if they’re at my party, | 如果他们会来我的派对的话 |
[15:54] | they’re probably a friend of Dorothy’s, so… | 他们八成也是弯的 所以 |
[15:57] | – Now come on. – No, I can’t, I can’t. | -快来吧 -不 不行 不行 |
[15:58] | Okay? Just… | 你就不能… |
[16:00] | come with me. Come back to my– | 跟我走 回我家 |
[16:01] | – No. Keith… – What? | -不行 基斯 -什么 |
[16:03] | This is a really big night for me, | 今晚对我来说真的很重要 |
[16:06] | and I want to celebrate it with my friends, | 我真的很想跟我朋友 |
[16:07] | my cast-mates, and my boyfriend. | 同事还有男友好好庆祝 |
[16:10] | But if you can’t do that, | 可是如果你做不到 |
[16:11] | why don’t you just go out with your Wall Street buddies? | 不如你回去找你那帮华尔街哥们算了 |
[16:17] | Except for the tiny hiccup when Mo’s date guessed my dad’s name, | 除了老蒙的女伴猜对了我爸的名字这个小插曲 |
[16:20] | this is going well. | 今晚真是不错 |
[16:22] | I gotta hand it to me. | 不得不佩服我自己 |
[16:24] | I really pulled this out of Mo’s ass. | 我真是让老蒙给我办了个好派对 |
[16:26] | I love you too, babe. | 宝贝我也爱你 |
[16:28] | Oh, don’t look now, but Mo and my parents | 你先别看 老蒙和我爸妈 |
[16:30] | are actually getting along. | 还真是聊得来 |
[16:32] | And that’s how the band got the name The Downbeats. | 重拍乐队就是这么得名的 |
[16:36] | You’re a regular Red Buttons. | 你简直是莱德·巴顿斯本人[喜剧演员] |
[16:37] | More like a Redd Foxx! | 不如说是瑞德·福克斯[喜剧演员] |
[16:38] | More like a Black Panther! | 倒不如说你是黑豹党[主张促进黑人民权] |
[16:43] | Hey, by the way, | 话说回来 |
[16:44] | what the fuck is up with the guy behind us? | 我们身后那家伙是什么情况 |
[16:46] | I mean, you think I’m gonna boost | 你们不会以为我会顺走 |
[16:47] | my own silverware, you big bigots? | 自用银具吧 你们这些小心眼的 |
[16:49] | – Oh, what? No. – What? | -什么 不会 -说什么呢 |
[16:50] | No. Just between us, uh… | 不是 别告诉别人 |
[16:52] | we’ve had some threats, uh, with Tiffany. | 我们收到了一些针对蒂芙妮的威胁 |
[16:55] | Uh, ever since Calvin Klein’s daughter was kidnapped. | 自从卡尔文·克莱恩的女儿被绑架后 |
[16:58] | Well, that makes sense, | 那就说的通了 |
[16:59] | because both of your families have such great genes. | 因为你们两家的基因[音同牛仔裤]都非凡出众 |
[17:03] | He’s good! | 他真有两下子 |
[17:05] | Yeah, it’s actually quite serious. | 不过这事很严肃 |
[17:10] | What’s up, ho? Cute party. | 还好吗小婊砸 派对不错啊 |
[17:12] | Hey, hos! Blair, | 好啊小婊砸 布莱尔 |
[17:14] | you remember Tosh B’Gosh, | 你记得托什·博高什 |
[17:16] | Bunny Bartles, Kayla James. | 邦妮·巴尔特斯和凯拉·詹姆斯吧 |
[17:18] | Thank you for your support. | 感谢你们的支持 |
[17:20] | Bartles & Jaymes? That’s your slogan, right? | 巴尔特斯和詹姆斯 那是你们的标语对吧 |
[17:21] | Yeah, we get that a lot. | 的确是常有人这么说 |
[17:23] | So champ’s over there. | 香槟在那边 |
[17:24] | I won’t even tell you the year. ’77, oops. | 我都不好意思吹年份 77年的 厉害吧 |
[17:26] | Over here, we’ve got surf ‘n’ turf ‘n’ earth ‘n’ birth– | 这里呢 山珍海味应有尽有 |
[17:29] | lobster, filet, truffles, caviar. | 龙虾 鱼片 松露 鱼子酱 |
[17:31] | And for dessert, Chef Jean-Georges | 至于甜品 大厨让·乔治 |
[17:33] | has whipped up a culinary miracle: | 呈上了烹饪界的奇迹 |
[17:35] | solid outside, liquid inside lava cake. | 外酥脆 内溏心的巧克力熔岩蛋糕 |
[17:37] | But it’s fat-free, right? | 不过是脱脂的吧 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause I’m on the grapefruit diet. | 因为我正用西柚节食呢 |
[17:40] | Cabbage soup. | 卷心菜汤 |
[17:41] | Lean Cuisine and purge. | 瘦身餐和泻药 |
[17:42] | Does this place have a microwave and toilet? | 这地方有微波炉和厕所吗 |
[17:45] | Speaking of, Tiff, | 话说回来 蒂芙 |
[17:46] | it’s so great that you didn’t do the whole extreme wedding diet thing. | 你没有进行那些极端的婚礼节食真是太好了 |
[17:49] | You look so healthy. | 你看起来超级健康 |
[17:51] | Shut up, ho. | 闭嘴吧小婊砸 |
[17:52] | You shut up, ho! | 你才闭嘴 小婊砸 |
[17:54] | Why don’t you shut your faces, you fucking whores? | 不如你们不都闭嘴 臭贱人 |
[17:59] | Come on, girls. | 来吧 姐妹们 |
[18:00] | I’ve got the one sugar we all still love– booger. | 我准备了我们都喜欢的甜点 可卡因 |
[18:04] | What’s with the hotel room? | 为什么选酒店的客房 |
[18:05] | Is it like an after-party theme? | 这是个余兴派对主题吗 |
[18:06] | No, Blair’s dad’s dead and his mom’s fat, | 不 布莱尔的爸死了 他妈是个胖子 |
[18:08] | so it’s a whole thing. | 他俩都来不了 |
[18:10] | 佩托比斯摩 一种止泻 助消化的药 | |
[18:59] | Look, do you just want to go? | 听着 你想走吗 |
[19:00] | Why? So you can lie to me in the cab | 为什么 那你就可以在出租车里 |
[19:02] | about how I didn’t definitely hear what I just heard? | 骗我说刚刚我都是听错了吗 |
[19:06] | Fine, Mo and I dated, okay? | 好吧 老蒙和我约会过 |
[19:08] | But for a very short time a very long time ago. | 但非常短暂 而且都是成芝麻烂谷子的事了 |
[19:12] | I wanted to tell you, but I–I–I–I couldn’t, | 我想过告诉你 但我做不到 |
[19:14] | because I knew you would make me choose | 因为我知道你会让我 |
[19:16] | between you and my work, | 在你和我的工作之间选择 |
[19:19] | and I shouldn’t have to make that choice. | 而我本不该需要在这两者间选择 |
[19:24] | Now you do. | 现在你要选择了 |
[19:26] | You can have me or you can have him. | 要么跟我 要么跟他 |
[19:28] | Spence, how– | 斯宾塞你怎么 |
[19:31] | Look at the two of you. | 看看你们俩 |
[19:32] | Like mind meld, right? | 就像心灵感应 对吧 |
[19:33] | Oh, my goodness, indeed. | 我的天 确实是 |
[19:35] | – Uh, Sucky, right? – It’s Suki. | -苏屁精 是吧 -是苏琪 |
[19:37] | – Oh, is it? – Come on. | -是吗 -拜托 |
[19:39] | Every guy in here’s wearing damn near the same thing. | 这里每个男的都穿得差不多 |
[19:41] | I mean, you don’t see us being all upset about it, right, Spence? | 你都没看见我们生气 对吧 斯宾塞 |
[19:45] | Yeah, don’t be upset. | 是啊 别生气 |
[19:46] | Just be happy that Mo bought us both these dresses. | 老蒙能为我们买裙子就该好好乐呵 |
[19:49] | Mo didn’t buy this dress or me. | 老蒙没有买这条裙子也没有买我 |
[19:53] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[19:59] | *Amazing Blair* | *神奇的布莱尔* |
[20:02] | *How drunk I–* | *我醉如* |
[20:04] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[20:07] | Hey, pretty lady. | 美女 |
[20:11] | Rough night? | 难熬的一晚吗 |
[20:12] | Oof. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:14] | You? | 你呢 |
[20:18] | I’ve been lying to Spencer. | 我一直在欺骗斯宾塞 |
[20:21] | I’ve been lying to myself. | 我一直在自欺欺人 |
[20:28] | Take it easy, Spencer. | 别激动 斯宾塞 |
[20:29] | Don’t tell me to take it easy. | 别叫我冷静 |
[20:30] | I know you steal for a living, | 我知道你以偷窃为生 |
[20:32] | but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna let you steal my girl, motherfucker! | 但那不意味着我会让你偷我的女人 混账 |
[20:35] | Spence, maybe could we do this outside? | 斯宾塞 或许我们该出去解决 |
[20:37] | I would love to do this outside. | 我非常愿意出去解决 |
[20:40] | Spence, this party is about Tiff and Blair, | 斯宾塞 这个派对是为蒂芙和布莱尔举行 |
[20:41] | – not Dawn and me. – Blair? Blair? | -不是道恩和我 -布莱尔 布莱尔 |
[20:43] | Here, boy! | 这里 小伙子 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God. Blair! | 天呐 布莱尔 |
[20:47] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[20:48] | You’re so smart and so together, | 你又聪明又镇定自若 |
[20:50] | and I trust you more than I trust myself right now. | 我现在更相信你而不是我自己 |
[20:53] | Mm, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me in a long time. | 这是长久以来人们对我说过最好的话了 |
[20:58] | And the dumbest. | 也是最笨的话了 |
[21:00] | Blair, I don’t have shit together, | 布莱尔 我一点都不镇定自若 |
[21:02] | but if you’re asking me if you should marry Tiff– | 但是如果你问我该不该娶蒂芙 |
[21:06] | – Blair! – Oh, boy. | -布莱尔 -我的天 |
[21:08] | – Okay, shush, shush, shush. – Go, go, go, go, go, go. | -别出声 -出去 出去 出去 |
[21:11] | Whoa! Who’s this lady? | 这是哪位仙女 |
[21:14] | You asshole. | 你这个混蛋 |
[21:15] | While you’ve been in here, getting shitfaced, | 你喝得烂醉 躲在这里 |
[21:17] | our reputation’s out there, | 而外面腥风血雨 |
[21:18] | getting butt-fucked in front of a live studio audience. | 在现场观众面前名声都被搞臭了 |
[21:21] | – Get up. – Okay. | -起来 -好 |
[21:22] | – Get up! – Okay, okay. | -起来 -好好 |
[21:23] | Oh! Okay, look. | 你听我说 |
[21:25] | – I’m s–I’m bad at parties. – No, you’re bad at me! | -我应付不了派对 -不 你是不想应付我 |
[21:28] | Okay, all you had to do was show up and smile, and you couldn’t even do that. | 你只需要到场微笑 而你连这个都做不到 |
[21:32] | After everything I have put up with– | 我忍受了这一切 |
[21:34] | shitty apartments, the lonely nights– | 那该死的公寓 那些孤单的夜晚 |
[21:36] | I tried everything to make this work, | 为了今天我费尽全力 |
[21:38] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[21:39] | You’re the only one who even liked me | 你是唯一一个爱我本人 |
[21:42] | in spite of my name, not because of it, okay? | 而不是我姓氏的人 好吗 |
[21:44] | And now I don’t even know if you like me at all anymore. | 现在我甚至都不知道你到底还喜欢我吗 |
[21:48] | Do you even want to get married? Huh? | 你到底愿不愿意结婚 |
[21:56] | Oh, come on, Tiffany! | 别这样 蒂芙妮 |
[22:00] | Listen, Spencer, | 你听好 斯宾塞 |
[22:00] | I don’t want your girl, okay? | 我对你女朋友没兴趣 好吗 |
[22:02] | In fact, I don’t ever want to see her again, | 其实 我根本就不想再看到她 |
[22:04] | which is why after we wrap up these last few deals we got, | 等我们干完最后几单生意 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna ship her off to the Leighman Brothers’ satellite office in Connecticut. | 我就把她送去雷曼兄弟在康涅狄格州的分公司 |
[22:10] | – Bullshit. – It’s true. | -扯淡吧 -真的 |
[22:12] | She’ll never go for that. She’ll quit. | 她绝不会去 她会辞职 |
[22:13] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[22:15] | You want her home. I want her gone. | 你想让她待在家里 我想让她走人 |
[22:17] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[22:19] | Tiff, Tiff, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 蒂芙 蒂芙 等等 等等 |
[22:20] | Please, please, just talk to me, baby, come on. | 求你了 跟我聊聊吧 宝贝 |
[22:22] | – Where’re you going? – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -你要去哪里 -别别 |
[22:23] | Kids, kids, Tiff–Tiff– | 孩子 孩子 蒂芙 蒂芙 |
[22:26] | Live from New York, | 来自纽约的现场直播 |
[22:27] | it is Friday night, with your musical guest, | 周五之夜 伴随着你们的音乐小伙伴 |
[22:29] | DJ Brian–you have a terrible fucking name– | DJ布莱恩 你名字可真烂 |
[22:32] | and your host, me. | 还有你们的主持人 我 |
[22:35] | But I wanted to say, uh, thank you all for coming. | 但我想说 欢迎大家的光临 |
[22:38] | It’s a–it’s a wonderful occasion. | 这是一个绝好的时机 |
[22:39] | Tiff there, Blair here, right? | 蒂芙在那 布莱尔在这 是吧 |
[22:42] | It’s great? | 太好了 |
[22:43] | Blair wants to say a few words. | 布莱尔想说两句 |
[22:45] | – No, no. – Yes, to his soulmate. | -不不 -对他的灵魂伴侣 |
[22:47] | To his little love-bunny, Tiff. | 对他的爱人 蒂芙 |
[22:48] | So go ahead and take it away. | 说吧 说出来 |
[22:51] | Uh, thank you, Mo. | 谢谢你 老蒙 |
[22:53] | I guess I should take a minute to…say how I feel. | 我想用几分钟时间 说说我的真心说 |
[22:56] | Oh, yeah. Let’s do that. | 说吧 |
[22:58] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[23:05] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[23:15] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[23:16] | Help, help, help, help, help, help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[23:19] | Get Tiffany. | 保护蒂芙妮 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry, sorry– | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:23] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[23:24] | No! We didn’t know where else to go. | 不 我们不知道还有哪里可去 |
[23:26] | We did a bad thing. I think it’s time to break out | 我们做坏事了 是时候公布保险箱藏的 |
[23:28] | those Mayor Koch photos in your safe! | 科赫市长的照片了 |
[23:31] | Everyone on the ground now! | 所有人蹲下 |
[23:35] | I’m okay, everybody! | 我没事 大家伙儿 |
[23:38] | It’s warm! | 是温的 |
[23:40] | It’s lukewarm! | 是温的 |
[23:42] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[23:43] | E-e-everybody just calm down. Calm down. | 所有人保持冷静 冷静 |
[23:46] | You’ll never take me alive! | 你们别想活捉我 |
[23:54] | What the fuck? | 什么玩意 |
[23:57] | Got you! | 骗到你了 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God, that got dark, right? | 老天爷 太恐怖了 是吧 |
[24:01] | You just got pranked, asshole. | 你刚被耍了 傻屌 |
[24:04] | The cops have been following us for miles. | 警察追了我们几英里 |
[24:06] | Those aren’t cops. They’re fucking actors. | 他们不是警察 他们是演员 |
[24:07] | Brendan books a pilot every year. | 布兰登每年都会演一集试播集 |
[24:09] | – Great job, guys. – Thank you. | -干得不错 伙计们 -谢谢 |
[24:10] | What about the dead bodies? | 那尸体呢 |
[24:12] | Those are cadavers. I rented them from the morgue. | 都我在停尸房借的尸体 |
[24:14] | Mo, this is so fucking… | 老蒙 这他妈简直 |
[24:18] | nasty! | 太恶毒了 |
[24:20] | God, you got us. | 老天 你吓到我们了 |
[24:22] | Look, no, what’s fucking nasty | 不 恶毒的应该是 |
[24:23] | is your tried to run the LaGuardia Spread with my money, | 你们想用我的钱去拉瓜迪亚套利 |
[24:26] | that you gave him. | 而你把我的钱给了他 |
[24:27] | Payback’s a bitch, and I’m the son of one. | 报应就是个贱人 而我是贱人的儿子 |
[24:29] | – Classic Mo. – Tiff, are you all right? I’m sorry. | -典型的老蒙 -蒂芙 你还好吗 对不起 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | – I’m going home. – Come on, I-I’m sorry. | -我要回家了 -别这样 对不起 |
[24:36] | We are too. | 我们也要回家了 |
[24:37] | Come on, Dawn. We’re leaving. | 来吧 道恩 我们走 |
[24:39] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[24:40] | I’m gonna meet you at the house, okay? | 我晚点再回去 好吗 |
[24:42] | No. What? No, we are leaving. | 不 你说什么 不行 我们要走了 |
[24:44] | – Let’s go. – No, babe– | -走吧 -不 宝贝 |
[24:45] | Hey, Spencer, don’t grab her. | 斯宾塞 别抓她 |
[24:47] | Mind your fucking business. | 关你屁事 |
[24:48] | Girl, let’s go. Let’s go. | 姑娘 我们走 快点 |
[24:49] | – I said let’s go! – Ouch! | -我说了快走 -好疼 |
[24:50] | Stop playing with me–what? | 别跟我闹了 干什么 |
[24:52] | Mo! Damn it. Mo! | 老蒙 该死 老蒙 |
[24:53] | – Hey, hey, I fights dirty! – Spencer, stop! | -我打架阴得很 -斯宾塞 住手 |
[24:54] | – I fight dirty. – No. | -阴得很 -别打 |
[24:57] | You’re so lucky I work with my hands. | 算你走运 我这双手要留着做手术 |
[25:00] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[25:02] | You’re gonna stay here with him? | 你留下来和他在一起 |
[25:04] | He’s gonna move you to Leighman’s office | 他要把你调去康涅狄格州 |
[25:06] | in Connecticut so you’ll quit. | 雷曼兄弟的公司逼你辞职 |
[25:11] | Yep. | 对 |
[25:12] | You two deserve each other. | 你俩烂到一块去了 |
[25:14] | I’ll see you again, sucker punch. | 回头见 绣花拳头 |
[25:20] | Is that true, Mo? | 是真的吗 老蒙 |
[25:23] | Um, which part? | 你问哪部分 |
[25:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:48] | Keith? | 基斯 |
[25:52] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[25:54] | I didn’t know what to wear. | 我不知道该穿什么 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I can tell. | 我看出来了 |
[25:57] | Yeah, you’re a winter, not a spring, | 你是贴心暖男 不是妖艳贱货 |
[25:59] | – but you look cute. – You like it? | -但你看起来很可爱 -你喜欢吗 |
[26:00] | Oh, my God, did you pierce your ear | 天啊 你用你的领带别针 |
[26:01] | – with your tie pin? – Yeah, a lot of blood, | -扎了耳洞吗 -对 流了很多血 |
[26:03] | and then even more blood when I realized I pierced | 而且我发现一开始扎错边了又得重扎 |
[26:06] | – the wrong one first. – You pierced the wrong one. | -流的血更多了 -你一开始扎错边了 |
[26:07] | – It’s a lot of rules. – Yeah. | -好多规矩啊 -是的 |
[26:09] | – Fuck it. Let’s dance. – Yeah. | -去它的 我们跳舞吧 -好 |
[26:28] | Fun party. | 派对很赞 |
[26:30] | Happy wife, happy life. | 妻子开心 生活美满 |
[26:36] | Party’s over, Scarface! | 派对结束了 疤面人 |
[26:37] | No! No, no, no! Wait! What’s happening? | 不不不 等等 怎么回事 |
[26:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[26:51] | Did you just see the… | 你看到刚刚那个… |
[26:54] | Dawn, I’m really confused right now. | 道恩 我现在好困惑 |
[27:01] | Ooh, bad news, Shi-shi. | 坏消息 小希希 |
[27:02] | Yeah, Doc says I gotta be on bed rest. | 医生说我必须卧床休息 |
[27:04] | I know, and I so wanted to be there | 我知道 我很想过去 |
[27:06] | with you and the kids, | 跟你和孩子们在一起 |
[27:07] | and you know how much I love your parents, | 你知道我有多爱你的父母 |
[27:09] | but, uh– — | 但是… |
[27:10] | I just gotta stay here. | 我必须留下来 |
[27:12] | What? | 什么 |
[27:13] | Music? | 音乐 |
[27:15] | Yeah, it’s fucking Friday. | 对 现在是周五晚上 |
[27:16] | In the yard, there’s ghetto-blasters everywhere. | 院子里到处都是手提录音机 |
[27:17] | Look, babe, I gotta go. I’m–I’m feeling sick. | 宝贝 我得挂了 我又要吐了 |
[27:25] | A little white lie never hurt anybody. | 小小的善意谎言对大家都没坏处 |
[27:27] | What other lies have you told, Keith? | 你还撒过什么谎 基斯 |
[27:31] | Who the fuck are you? | 你们他妈是谁 |
[27:32] | – I’m Agent Missy Mills. – Deb Fox. | -我是米西·米尔斯探员 -我是黛布·福克斯 |
[27:34] | We’re with the SEC. | 我们是证交委的 |
[27:35] | That’s Securities and Exchange Commission. | 全称是证券交易委员会 |
[27:38] | You’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you, Keith? | 你很不乖哦 基斯 对吗 |
[27:41] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会联系你的 |
[27:42] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城 |