时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You know, Len, I think I know what Mo’s up to. | 小莱 我想我知道老蒙在干吗 |
[00:11] | The Georgina play? | 乔治纳好戏 |
[00:12] | We don’t have that kind of cash! | 我们没有那么多现金 |
[00:13] | I will fucking borrow it, Dawn. | 那我去借就得了 道恩 |
[00:15] | You named the place the Jammer Group, | 你把这地方叫做詹玛集团 |
[00:16] | and nobody knows why! | 而且没人知道为什么 |
[00:18] | You did such a great job at getting them back together. | 你成功地让他俩复合 |
[00:20] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[00:38] | Hi, everyone, I’m Alvin Rudnick, | 各位好 我是阿尔文·拉德尼克 |
[00:40] | from Steinsteen and Associates. | 来自斯坦斯丁联合律师事务所 |
[00:42] | General counsel for the Jammer Group. | 詹玛集团的法律总顾问 |
[00:45] | Maurice asked me to come here today | 毛里斯让我今天来 |
[00:47] | to give you all a, brief course | 给大家简单上一课 |
[00:49] | in the do’s and try-not-to-do’s of sexual harassment. | 关于性骚扰须知事宜 |
[00:54] | Sexual… harassment? | 性…骚扰 |
[00:56] | It’s a new posish, dumbass. Right, Rudnick? | 这是个新体位 笨蛋 对吧 拉德尼克 |
[00:59] | All right, hit me with it. | 行了 快告诉我 |
[01:00] | I’m always trying to spruce up my fuck game. | 我一直想提升我的打炮技术 |
[01:02] | Like, huh! Huh! Huh! | 就像 这样 这样 这样 |
[01:04] | Close. | 停 |
[01:05] | Sexual harassment refers to | 性骚扰是指 |
[01:07] | unfair treatment of women in the workplace. | 在工作场所对于女性的不公平对待 |
[01:11] | Now, the laws against it aren’t new, but enforcement is. | 针对这方面的法律是不新鲜 但现在开始实施了 |
[01:14] | More like her-ass-meant nothing to me. | 还不如说是完全没屁用 |
[01:18] | Score one for Rodney Dangertits. | 罗德尼·丹泽菲奶得一分 |
[01:18] | 罗德尼·丹泽菲尔德 著名演员 代表作《鬼马小精灵》等 此处把名字女性化 | |
[01:20] | More like Howie Mandela. | 不如说是霍伊·蔓德拉 |
[01:26] | Hit ’em with the part about how you can’t | 告诉他们关于 |
[01:28] | put the moves on or kiss or, you know, fall in love | 你不能撩或者亲或者跟 |
[01:31] | with any of the chicks in the office. | 办公室里的任何小妞谈恋爱的规定 |
[01:33] | That’s not entirely accurate. | 这话并不完全正确 |
[01:34] | Now, obviously, | 显然 |
[01:36] | you can say anything you want to a woman, | 你可以随便跟女性说什么 |
[01:38] | but the rules on physical contact are a bit more restricted. | 但肢体接触这方面的规定就比较严格 |
[01:42] | So hypothetically, let’s say | 让我们假设一下 |
[01:43] | that one of you tomcats has caught | 你们这群花花公子中的一个 |
[01:45] | a case of the fancies | 看上了一个 |
[01:46] | for one of the fine young fillies | 在办公室里 |
[01:48] | I see trotting their tail feathers around the office. | 举手投足都很迷人的小姑娘 |
[01:50] | Hey, Al, me again. | 阿尔 又是我 |
[01:51] | I think people work better with specific hypotheticals. | 我觉得假设的具体一点更有效 |
[01:54] | So let’s just say that one of the tomcats | 就说那个办公室里的 |
[01:56] | in the office is, I don’t know, Blair. | 花花公子是 布莱尔吧 |
[01:58] | Well, I’m engaged, so that doesn’t make a ton of sense. | 我订婚了 这个显然不太说得通 |
[02:00] | You’d be surprised how much fucking sense it could make, Blair. | 你会惊讶这到底有多说得通 布莱尔 |
[02:03] | And let’s say that, I don’t know, | 然后那个小姑娘 |
[02:04] | one of these fillies is, uh, Dawn, | 就是道恩吧 |
[02:06] | since she’s the only chick we got here. | 毕竟她是我们这唯一一个妹子 |
[02:10] | Yeah, Rosemarie has a point. | 萝丝玛丽说的有道理 |
[02:12] | Do these rules apply to a woman of her, you know, decrepitude? | 这些规则适用于她这类老女人吗 |
[02:15] | Sexual harassment applies to all women… | 性骚扰适用于所有女人… |
[02:19] | Who are attractive… | 有吸引力的 |
[02:21] | – Okay. – And of childbearing age. | -好吧 -并且在生育年龄的女性 |
[02:24] | In fact, the smoke show clause stipulates | 事实上 辣妹条款规定 |
[02:26] | that there are 11 types… | 有11种… |
[02:28] | – What? – What? | -你到底想干什么 -什么想干什么 |
[02:30] | What? | 就是问你想干什么 |
[02:31] | I just want everybody to have a safe work environment. | 我只想让大家有个安全的工作环境 |
[02:33] | So this has absolutely nothing to do | 所以这跟你 |
[02:36] | with why you’ve been acting so fucking weird | 在曼哈顿选美大赛之后的奇怪表现 |
[02:38] | since the Manhattan Pageant? | 完全没关系是吗 |
[02:39] | I don’t think I’ve been acting weird. | 我不觉得我哪里奇怪啊 |
[02:40] | I think you’ve been acting weird | 奇怪的是你吧 |
[02:41] | ’cause I didn’t show up at Cedar Tavern. | 因为我没去雪松酒馆里 |
[02:43] | Well, I didn’t show up either. | 我也没去啊 |
[02:44] | So why would I be pissed that I have no idea | 我都不知道你去没去 |
[02:46] | whether you showed up or not? | 我为什么要生气 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[02:49] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[02:50] | A visual aid. | 视觉助手 |
[02:52] | – This is Dum-Dum. – Show us your tits! | -这是小假假 -我们要看你的奶子 |
[02:55] | So we agree. | 所以我们意见一致 |
[02:56] | Nobody showed up at Cedar Tavern, | 没人去了雪松酒馆 |
[02:58] | so nobody’s acting weird. | 所以也没人表现奇怪 |
[03:00] | And this seminar is just about respect. | 开这个会也只是为了尊重问题 |
[03:02] | Yes, and Wayne is really respecting the fuck out of that doll. | 是啊 韦恩真的很尊重那个娃娃 |
[03:06] | Yo, Alvy, is this kosher? | 小阿尔 犹太教允许这样吗 |
[03:13] | Obviously, everyone, that was right on the line. | 很明显 各位 这是绝对不允许的 |
[03:22] | – SlimFast? – Oh, yeah. | -速速瘦代餐奶昔 -是的 |
[03:24] | But not fast enough for Tiff. | 但这个减肥速度对蒂芙来说还不够快 |
[03:26] | She’s kept me on a strict wedding diet of, | 她给我安排了非常严格的婚前减肥食谱 |
[03:28] | maltodextrin, carrageenan, and phosphates. | 麦芽糊糖精 角叉菜胶还有磷酸盐 |
[03:32] | – Yum. – Mmm, science. | -美味 -这就是科学 |
[03:35] | Hey, was it just me, or was that meeting really odd? | 只有我这么觉得 还是那个会议真的很怪 |
[03:39] | I know, right? It sucks. | 我也觉得 对吧 真是糟糕 |
[03:41] | I mean, soon, we’re not even gonna be able to flirt. | 过不了多久 我们都不能相互调情了 |
[03:44] | Not you and me. I mean in the workplace. | 不是指你我 我是说在工作场合 |
[03:46] | Yeah, no, not with– not us. | 是啊 不是指我们 |
[03:48] | – No. – No. | -不 -当然不 |
[03:50] | Um, no, but I was talking about Mo. | 不过我刚刚说的是老莫 |
[03:51] | Does he know about us at the Cedar Tavern? | 他知道我们在雪松酒馆的事吗 |
[03:53] | No. No, I mean, what is there to know? | 当然不 有什么好知道的 |
[03:57] | I mean, it was just a drunken accident, right? | 只不过是酒后的一时冲动 对吧 |
[04:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -没错 |
[04:02] | Yeah, it was just a-a drunken accident. | 只是酒后的一时冲动 |
[04:04] | Like my little brother. | 就像我弟弟一样 |
[04:06] | You kissed your brother too? | 你连你弟也亲过 |
[04:09] | Uh, no, no, my–my parents thought they were done having kids, | 不 我父母以为他们已经不想要孩子了 |
[04:13] | and then they were using the rhythm method and… | 然后他们用了安全期避孕法 后来… |
[04:15] | – Somebody got off beat. – Exactly. | -有人脱靶了 -是的 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:19] | Well, I’m gonna go eat this. | 我要去把这个吃了 |
[04:22] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[04:28] | You Maurice Monroe? | 你就是毛里斯·蒙罗 |
[04:29] | – What the hell is this? – You’ll see. | -这是什么 -你会知道的 |
[04:43] | Nice! Is that a new fax machine? | 不错 是新的传真机吗 |
[04:45] | The Baud rates on these are insane. | 这台的传输速率超级快 |
[04:47] | No. | 不是 |
[04:48] | LA number? | 洛杉矶的号码 |
[04:50] | Holy shit. “For legal reasons, this is not Michael Milken | 老天 “由于法律原因 不是迈克尔·米尔肯 |
[04:53] | cordially not inviting you and a guest to Los Angeles | 诚恳地不邀请你和一位客人到洛杉矶 |
[04:57] | for the seventh annual not-Predator’s Ball.” | 第七届年度非收购舞会” |
[05:01] | Is that what I think it is? | 这和我想的是一样的吗 |
[05:02] | I’m legitimately asking that question | 我是认真问的 |
[05:03] | because I-I did not understand the invitation. | 因为我不是很懂这封邀请函 |
[05:04] | Y-yeah, it’s a not-invitation, but yeah! | 是的 这是一封”非”邀请函 不过没错 |
[05:07] | – That’s what it is! – Oh, yes! | -就是邀请函 -太棒了 |
[05:08] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:10] | – Yes! – Whoo! Right? | -太棒了 -爽爆了 对吧 |
[05:12] | What are you chicks squealing about? | 你们这群娘们叽歪个啥呢 |
[05:14] | Well, we were just not invited to the Predator’s Ball. | 我们刚刚没有被邀请参加收购舞会 |
[05:18] | – What? This is crazy! – Right? | -什么 这太扯了 -对吧 |
[05:20] | This is exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[05:21] | I know, but Wayne doesn’t know. What’s the Predator’s Ball? | 我知道 不过韦恩不知道 什么是收购舞会 |
[05:25] | Well, it’s only the only networking event for the crime de la crime, | 这是唯一为精英中的精英打造的社交活动 |
[05:28] | not hosted by Michael “2 percent” Milken! | 不是由迈克尔·”百分之二”·米尔肯举办 |
[05:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[05:32] | This guy is like the Willy Wonka of money! | 这家伙就像是钞票工厂的威利·旺卡 |
[05:34] | He’s a matchmaker– he connects money to people that need it | 他是个中间人 把钱和需要钱的人连接起来 |
[05:36] | at the most exclusive party in the world. | 就在这个世界上最顶级的派对上 |
[05:38] | Like the Illuminati, but less butt stuff. | 就像光明会 不过没那么多屁事 |
[05:40] | – Oh, I get that. – LA, here we come. | -懂了 -洛杉矶 我们来了 |
[05:44] | Cowabunga, dudes. | 你们好啊 伙计们 |
[05:45] | Chillax. You’re not going. I’m taking Dawn. | 冷静点 你又不会去 我要带道恩去 |
[05:48] | – You are? – You are? | -真的 -真的 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. I know, Keith. | 不好意思 我理解 基斯 |
[05:50] | We dreamed about this for years, right? | 这是我们多年的梦想 对吧 |
[05:52] | But my inside guy at the SEC said | 但我在证券交易委员会的线人说 |
[05:55] | that they had a couple of real bitch scouts | 他们雇了几个真正的女童子军 |
[05:57] | and they’re coming down really hard | 她们对街上的每个人 |
[05:58] | on everybody on the street. | 都查的很紧 |
[05:59] | That’s why Milken and Bosky and everyone’s | 所以米尔肯 博斯基还有其他人 |
[06:01] | being so cautious, so I need you to stay back | 都那么小心 我需要你留下 |
[06:04] | and throw a little party of your own this weekend, | 这个周末开个自己的小派对 |
[06:05] | Okay, a shred party. | 好吗 一个碎纸派对 |
[06:07] | So the SEC hires two chicks | 就因为证券交易委员会雇了两个小妞 |
[06:08] | and now I gotta work this weekend? | 我就得在周末工作了 |
[06:10] | Don’t think about it as work. You’re gonna be the boss. | 别把它看成工作 你来当老板 |
[06:13] | Okay, of the whole place. | 这整块地盘的老大 |
[06:14] | Includin’ Blair. | 包括布莱尔 |
[06:16] | Yeah, but you said he’s untouchable. | 好吧 但你说过不能碰他 |
[06:17] | He’s getting a pube too big for his briefs, | 他最近越来越膨胀了 |
[06:18] | and I know just the guy to take him down. | 我知道你肯定能让他泄泄气 |
[06:21] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[06:22] | Take this. | 把这个拿上 |
[06:23] | Stick it in your tie. | 镶在你的领带上 |
[06:24] | It’s gonna drive him crazy. | 会吓尿他的 |
[06:27] | All right! | 好了 |
[06:28] | Listen up, motherfuckers! | 都给我听好了 废物们 |
[06:29] | Keith is your god now! | 基斯现在是你们的老大了 |
[06:31] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[06:46] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:47] | You’ve been acting weird all day. | 你这一整天都很不自然 |
[06:48] | – Are you nervous? – Huh? No. I’m not nervous. | -你紧张吗 -什么 我才不紧张呢 |
[06:50] | I just forgot how much LA bums me out. | 我只是快忘记洛杉矶有多让我不爽了 |
[06:53] | They should be nervous. So should you. | 该紧张的是他们 还有你 |
[06:55] | Yeah, got a lot riding on this, okay? | 我们有好多活要干 懂吗 |
[06:57] | We need a lot of fucking cash, | 我们急需大笔资金 |
[06:58] | and this is the place we can get it. | 这里正是我们搞钱的地方 |
[06:59] | Everybody needs cash. | 每个人都需要钱 |
[07:00] | I’m saying we finally got a shot | 我是说我们终于有机会 |
[07:01] | to play with the big boys, okay? | 跟大人物一起玩了 好吗 |
[07:03] | We gotta stay sharp. | 我们得保持清醒 |
[07:04] | Hey, I spent the whole plane ride working | 我整个旅途都在工作 |
[07:06] | while you joined the mile try club. | 而你却申请加入空中高潮俱乐部未果 |
[07:08] | Talking about? | 还好意思说 |
[07:09] | – Those stewardesses were deaf. – They heard you. | -那些空姐跟聋子一样 -她们听得到 |
[07:11] | Look, what I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[07:13] | this weekend is not about work, okay? | 这个周末跟工作无关 好吗 |
[07:15] | It’s gonna be unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. | 这将是你见所未见的派对 |
[07:17] | You have no idea what you’re walking into. | 你根本不知道自己走进了哪里 |
[07:19] | It’s–imagine a party thrown by Motley Crue | 它是 想象下克鲁小丑乐团举办的派对 |
[07:22] | getting crashed by 2 Live Crew | 然后2 Live Crew乐队闯了进来[美国嘻哈乐队] |
[07:24] | with a bunch of guys who rowed crew wearing J. Crew. | 还带着一堆穿着J·克鲁牌衣服的划艇队员 |
[07:27] | Wow, how long did it take you to come up with that? | 你花了多久想出来这段顺口溜的 |
[07:30] | Well, we sat on that tarmac about an hour, | 我们在停机坪上等了一个小时 |
[07:32] | so, like, seven hours. | 所以花了大概七个小时吧 |
[07:35] | Mo, truce, okay? | 老蒙 停战 好吗 |
[07:37] | Now, come on, if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们要做成这件事 |
[07:38] | we gotta work together. | 我们得一起努力 |
[07:39] | What do you always say? | 你经常说什么来着 |
[07:42] | The Police Academy trilogy is better than the Star Wars trilogy. | 《警察学校》三部曲比《星球大战》三部曲好多了 |
[07:45] | No, the other thing. | 不是 另外一句 |
[07:46] | – Fuck ’em all. – Fuck ’em all. | -去他们的 -去他们的 |
[07:53] | Hey, Tiff, so slight change of plans. | 蒂芙 计划稍稍有变 |
[07:56] | Are you coming home earlier? ‘Cause I want to beat | 你要早点回来吗 因为我想错开 |
[07:57] | Hamptons traffic, and also, I was thinking, | 汉普顿斯交通高峰 还有我在想 |
[08:00] | we could take a ride before the ride | 我们可以在动身之前热热身 |
[08:02] | if you catch my drift. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[08:03] | Why, do you need to grab something before we go? | 为什么 走之前你还得拿些什么吗 |
[08:05] | No, I’m talking about doing it. God! | 不 我是在说上床 天啊 |
[08:08] | It’s been so long, | 这太久了 |
[08:08] | you can’t even catch my drift anymore. | 你都听不懂我的暗示了 |
[08:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no, I got it. | 不不不 不是 我懂 |
[08:11] | But–I-I–no, sadly, | 但是 很遗憾的是 我不行 |
[08:13] | uh, we all have to work late tonight to do compliance. | 今晚所有人都要加班到很晚做些合规性工作 |
[08:16] | – You mean a document shred? – Yeah, how’d you know that? | -你是说销毁文件吗 -是的 你怎么知道 |
[08:18] | Duh, my family’s loaded. | 废话 我家超有钱 |
[08:19] | Look, Blair, we need this weekend, okay? | 听着 布莱尔 我们很需要这个周末 好吗 |
[08:22] | Just–just tell ’em that you can’t stay. | 就跟他们说你不能留下加班了 |
[08:24] | Tiff, it doesn’t really work that way. | 蒂芙 这样行不通 |
[08:26] | But, uh, but look, I will make it up to you. | 但是 听我说 我会补偿你 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry, we will leave first thing tomorrow, okay? | 对不起 我们明早一起来就出发 好吗 |
[08:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:37] | Tiffany? | 蒂芙妮 |
[08:39] | Tiff, are you there? | 蒂芙 你还在吗 |
[08:41] | Okay, fellas, I know this is a lot to shred tonight, | 好了 伙计们 我知道今晚有很多要销毁 |
[08:44] | but I feel like if we all work together, | 但我相信如果大家一起努力 |
[08:46] | we can be done by midnight, | 午夜前就能完成 |
[08:47] | so what do you say we, uh, we toss in for some din-din, huh? | 那怎么说 大家先凑钱叫个外卖吧 |
[08:50] | Huh? Pick a menu, any menu. | 怎么样 选个外卖单吧 任何一个都行 |
[08:52] | Or we could live dangerously | 或者我们可以来个刺激点的 |
[08:54] | and play a little takeout roulette, huh, what do you say? | 玩会儿外卖轮盘赌 你们什么意见 |
[08:56] | Oh, no, no, no. We’re doing Thai. | 不用不用 我们去吃泰国 |
[08:58] | Hookers. | “鸡” |
[09:00] | Wait, is that my tie pin? | 等下 那是我的领带别针吗 |
[09:02] | Not anymore, asshole. | 不再是了 傻屌 |
[09:03] | Mo gave it to me, ’cause we’re best friends. | 老蒙送给了我 因为我跟他才是最好的朋友 |
[09:06] | All right, come on, everybody. | 好了 来吧 所有人 |
[09:07] | Thai toots on Keith. | 基斯请大家试下泰国妞 |
[09:09] | See ya! Wouldn’t want to be ya. | 拜拜了您呐 好运了您呐 |
[09:11] | – Did I just come up with that? – Nope. | -我是才想到这个梗的吗 -不是 |
[09:13] | Fucking animals. | 禽兽不如 |
[09:21] | Toot! | 宝贝儿们 |
[09:28] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[09:30] | Mr. President. | 总统先生好 |
[09:33] | Ooh, the Yankees are– | 洋基队员们在 |
[09:40] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[09:42] | I’m Not Michael Milken. | 我不是迈克尔·米尔肯 |
[09:43] | And this is not the Predator’s Ball! | 这里不是收购舞会 |
[09:46] | You must be Dawn and Maurice. | 你们肯定是道恩和毛里斯了 |
[09:49] | I know because you’re our first blacks! | 我知道 是因为你们是首批黑面孔 |
[09:51] | And you are our first woman. | 而你是首次出席的女性 |
[09:54] | Ooh. Aside from the pros. | 除了这些可人儿 |
[09:56] | Thank you? | 多谢 |
[09:57] | Have fun! Enjoy yourself! | 玩得开心 好好享受 |
[09:59] | Try not to die! | 别狗带了 |
[10:00] | Die! Die! Die! Die! | 狗带 狗带 狗带 狗带 |
[10:19] | What the fuck? Georgina? | 这他妈的是啥 乔治纳 |
[10:31] | Hold on. Hold on. I got him! | 坚持住 我抓着他呢 |
[10:34] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[10:41] | Come on, now! | 快出来 |
[10:42] | That’s it! Watch it! Oh! Come on! | 就是这样 看招 |
[10:46] | Where are they? | 他们那群人在哪 |
[10:48] | Get down! | 下去吧 |
[10:56] | No, I mean, you really dominated | 不 你主宰了全场 |
[10:58] | the whole, like, American Gladiators jousting. | 就跟美国角斗士世纪大对决一样 |
[11:01] | I know I did; you know, I dated Gemini for a minute. | 我知道 我之前跟双子座约会过一段时间 |
[11:04] | You know, until he ‘roided his balls into raisins. | 直到他打激素打到蛋蛋缩成葡萄干大小 |
[11:07] | And he was a Leo, I’m a Cancer, so we were incompatible. | 他是个狮子座 我是巨蟹座 所以我们不适合 |
[11:12] | Of course, I’m a cancer in every relationship. | 当然了 我是每段感情里的毒瘤 |
[11:13] | Oh. I’m glad you said it. | 听到你承认这点我很欣慰 |
[11:19] | – Well, this is me. – Yep. That’s me. | -到我房间了 -我的在那 |
[11:22] | This is you. | 这是你房间 |
[11:25] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:31] | What do you want to do, I mean… | 你接下来想干什么 我是说 |
[11:32] | you want to call it, or… | 你想回去休息还是 |
[11:37] | I could always do one more. | 我还能再派对一场 |
[11:38] | Oh, yeah, you proved that. | 对 你证实了这一点 |
[11:44] | Big day, Mo. | 大日子 老莫 |
[11:45] | It’s a fucking huge day. | 都足以载入史册了 |
[11:47] | – We need this money bad, kid. – You keep saying that. | -我们太需要这笔钱了 -你一直在强调这点 |
[11:50] | What is it you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[11:51] | – Well, you know, I’m… – Huh? What? | -你知道的 我… -什么 |
[11:53] | Look, after the Yakuza almost took my finger, | 听着 在黑道差点切了我的手指之后 |
[11:56] | they kind of freaked out and made me give them a small percentage | 他们有点慌并让我给他们一小部分 |
[11:59] | of the Jammer Group as collateral. | 詹玛集团的股份作为抵押 |
[12:00] | Just collateral. | 只是抵押而已 |
[12:01] | Wait, wait. How much? | 等等 多少 |
[12:03] | It’s not–it doesn’t– it’s 30 percent. | 没多少 真没多少 就30% |
[12:04] | But it’s collateral. It doesn’t matter. | 但只是抵押 没什么影响的 |
[12:06] | – Where were we? – We were where we always are. | -咱俩还好吗 -跟以前一样啊 |
[12:08] | You not telling me shit. | 你一个字都没有告诉我 |
[12:10] | I just fuckin’ told you, Dawn, would you chill? | 我刚不跟你说了吗 道恩 你能冷静点吗 |
[12:12] | We get the money back when we catch up on the payments. | 我们只要把款项付清就能把钱拿回来 |
[12:14] | It’s like a pawn shop. | 就跟当铺一样 |
[12:15] | I thought we agreed, now that we’re partners, | 我以为这是共识 既然我们是合伙人 |
[12:17] | that you’d be fucking honest with me– | 你就要对我做到完全诚实 |
[12:19] | – I thought the same thing. – And I’d be honest with you! | -我也是这么想的 -我也会对你诚实 |
[12:20] | – With each other! – Exactly. | -信任是相互的 -没错 |
[12:21] | Until somebody lied about showing up at Cedar Tavern. | 直到某人撒谎说自己没去雪松酒馆 |
[12:26] | And how would you know I was there unless you were there? | 你要是没去那里你怎么知道我在那 |
[12:31] | Uh, because I know how women work. | 因为我知道女人做事的风格 |
[12:33] | I know women stuff, I have amazing women’s intuition. | 我对女人很了解 我的直觉跟女人一样准 |
[12:36] | That’s not how that works! | 你在瞎扯什么玩意 |
[12:47] | – Hello, Jammer Group. – Blair? What the fuck? | -你好 这里是詹玛集团 -布莱尔 搞什么 |
[12:49] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨天晚上竟然没回家 |
[12:50] | What about the Hamptons? | 那汉普顿斯还去不去了 |
[12:52] | Well, I’m–I’m sorry, Keith and the guys sort of | 我很抱歉 基斯那帮人 |
[12:54] | ditched me with all of the shredding. | 把所有的碎纸工作都交给我了 |
[12:56] | Why do you let them bully you? | 你为什么让他们欺负你呢 |
[12:58] | Tiffany, they’re not bullying me, okay? | 蒂芙妮 他们不是在欺负我 好吗 |
[13:01] | Although I guess he did sort of take my lunch money. | 虽然他确实拿走了我的午饭钱 |
[13:04] | Okay, you need to stand up for yourself. | 你需要站起来为自己反抗 |
[13:06] | Tiffany, I know you don’t have a lot of work experience, | 蒂芙妮 我知道你没有很多工作经验 |
[13:09] | but there is a chain of command that needs to be respected. | 但是工作中必须要遵守行政管理系统 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | So you ruin our romantic weekend, | 所以是你毁了我们的浪漫周末 |
[13:15] | but it’s my fault ’cause I’m some rich girl who never worked, | 但因为我是个不用工作的富家女所以是我的错 |
[13:18] | just because I’m a rich girl who never worked? | 就因为我是个不用工作的富家女 |
[13:21] | – Unlike your precious Dawn. – What? What? | -不像你宝贵的道恩 -你说什么 |
[13:24] | I don’t–no, no. | 我不是 不不 |
[13:25] | I do not have feelings for Dawn, all right? | 我对道恩没有感觉 好吗 |
[13:27] | I explained this to you, I even– | 我之前跟你解释过 我甚至 |
[13:28] | I even showed you that episode of Hogan’s Heroes. | 我甚至给你看了那集《霍根英雄》 |
[13:31] | Look. I’m sorry. I will make this up to you. | 听着 我很抱歉 我会补偿你 |
[13:35] | Have your dad get us the most un-gettable | 今晚让你爸给我们订好那家 |
[13:38] | reservation tonight, okay? | 巨难预约的餐厅 好吗 |
[13:40] | And then afterwards, we’re gonna go home, | 晚饭之后 我们就回家 |
[13:43] | and I’m gonna twist you into a hot pretzel | 我要把你的身体折成蝴蝶面包的形状 |
[13:47] | and inject you with my nacho ch– | 然后在里面注入我的芝士玉米 |
[13:49] | – I’m sorry, that was really– – Yuck. | -对不起 那其实是… -恶心 |
[13:50] | – My–my first attempt at– – Pick me up at eight. | -我第一次说黄段… -今晚八点来接我 |
[14:11] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:12] | Why don’t you give her 30 percent of the company? | 你怎么不给她30%的股份 |
[14:14] | – She’s looking at me. – Oh, really? | -是她在看我 -真的吗 |
[14:15] | Her butt cheeks have fucking eyes now? | 她屁股上什么时候长眼睛了 |
[14:17] | No fucking eyes. She looked at me. | 没长眼睛 但她看着我呢 |
[14:18] | It’s impolite not to look back. | 不回看她一眼不礼貌 |
[14:19] | Maurice! Dawny! | 毛里斯 小道恩 |
[14:22] | What a wild night, huh? | 昨晚可真是太疯狂了 |
[14:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:25] | Well, Not Michael Milken. | 反正不是迈克尔·米尔肯 |
[14:27] | I thought we didn’t meet Milken yesterday. | 我以为昨天我们就见到了不是米尔肯的人 |
[14:29] | Or didn’t you? Not? | 是吗 或不是 |
[14:33] | So, are you guys ready to meet your monetary mystery date? | 你们准备好去见你们的神秘金主了吗 |
[14:36] | – Yeah. That’s why we’re here. – Yeah. | -好啊 我们就是为这而来 -好的 |
[14:37] | All right. After you. | 很好 你们先请 |
[14:40] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[14:51] | It’s a shidduch. | 这是场相亲 |
[14:52] | Oh, here we go. | 可算来了 |
[14:54] | Is “Shidduch” Jew talk for “Shit show”? | “相亲”在犹太语里是”瞎搞”的意思吗 |
[14:56] | I thought this was a conference for investors, not incestors. | 我以为这是场投资者会议 结果来了乱伦者 |
[14:59] | – We will sue you. – That is slander! | -我们可会告你的 -这是造谣 |
[15:00] | – That is slanderous! – We will sue you. | -这就是造谣 -我们可会告你的 |
[15:02] | Yeah, nothing personal, | 不是针对谁啊 |
[15:03] | but I can’t stand these evil Twinkies. | 但我受不了这俩邪恶好基友 |
[15:05] | – Well, the feeling is mutual.- Yeah, we both have that, | -我们也这么觉得 -我们也有 |
[15:06] | uh, same feeling. | 同样的感觉 |
[15:07] | But I personally “Motel-the-Tailored” | 但这是我亲自给你们 |
[15:09] | this match specifically for both of your two firms. | 两家公司搭的鹊桥 |
[15:12] | Come on! This thing is bashert! | 拜托 这可是金童玉女啊 |
[15:14] | Listen, I, for one, would like to hear him out, | 听着 我还是想听完他的话 |
[15:16] | but maybe in English? | 但你能说英语吗 |
[15:18] | What’s the point? The Leighmans would never | 有什么用呢 雷曼兄弟绝对不会 |
[15:19] | make a deal that didn’t fuck me over. | 做一桩不把我坑死的生意 |
[15:21] | – Yeah, yeah. – That’s right. | -对啊 -没错 |
[15:21] | And ditto. So, uh, next. | 而且我也是 所以 下一个 |
[15:24] | Maurice, wait a second. | 毛里斯 等等 |
[15:25] | Wait. There– there is no next. | 等等 接下来没别人了 |
[15:28] | What do you mean, there’s no next? | 什么意思 什么叫没别人了 |
[15:29] | This place is fuckin’ lousy | 这地方挤满了 |
[15:30] | with rich white guys who don’t come in pairs. | 富得流油的白人 还不成对儿 |
[15:32] | Or each other. | 或不操对方 |
[15:33] | – We can hear you! – That’s why I said it! | -我们能听见 -所以我才这么说 |
[15:35] | Look, this is all we have for the Jammer Group. | 这就是我们为詹玛集团找的全部投资人 |
[15:38] | There’s not a lot of deals that make sense | 以你们公司的名声 |
[15:39] | for a firm with your reputation. | 很难做成几笔交易 |
[15:41] | Reputation? | 名声 |
[15:42] | This is the best thing for everybody. | 这样对谁都好 |
[15:43] | – Oh, this bullshit, huh? – Mo. | -听他放屁 -老蒙 |
[15:45] | – What? – What do you mean, what? | -怎么了 -你明知故问 |
[15:46] | The only reason we’re here | 我们在这的唯一原因 |
[15:47] | is ’cause they need a sucker, Dawn. | 是他们需要有人来跪舔 道恩 |
[15:49] | Look around. | 你看看 |
[15:50] | One of these things is not like the brother. | 只有咱们是黑人 |
[15:52] | Come on, Dawn, please, help me out. | 得了吧 道恩 帮帮忙 |
[15:54] | – What do you mean, “Dawn”? – Dawn. Your partner. | -你瞎叫什么道恩 -我是你的合伙人 |
[15:56] | Mo, let’s put emotions aside. Let’s hear him out. | 老蒙 不能意气用事 听他说完 |
[15:59] | We came all the way out here to make this deal. | 我们大老远过来就是为了这笔交易 |
[15:59] | All the way to sunny California, | 大老远地来阳光加州 |
[16:01] | where I always get burned. | 在这我老是被晒伤 |
[16:03] | Trust me, Dawn, they are going to fuck us, okay? | 相信我 道恩 他们会坑死我们 |
[16:06] | Now, whether you can see it or not, I can. | 不管你看没看出来 反正我看出来了 |
[16:08] | Well, I see a deal to be made. That’s what I see. | 我只看到一笔要做的交易 别无他物 |
[16:10] | Isn’t that why you brought me here? | 你带我来不就是为了这个吗 |
[16:12] | No! I brought you here so that you wouldn’t try | 不 我带你来是为了避免你 |
[16:14] | to give it up to half the office. | 对着半个办公室投怀送抱 |
[16:16] | No, that’s it, we’re out. | 到此为止 我们走 |
[16:20] | What a shonda. | 真是个傻瓜 |
[16:22] | It wasn’t half the office, it was one guy, | 没有半个办公室 只是一个人 |
[16:23] | which was just a kiss, I mean, except Mo. | 而且只是一个吻 除了老蒙 |
[16:27] | Which I did everything except– | 我和他几乎什么都尝试过除了… |
[16:27] | The Leighmans need to get into the takeover game | 雷曼兄弟要加入收购这个圈子 |
[16:30] | without besmirching their good name. | 但又不想坏了他们的好名声 |
[16:32] | You guys need cash, right? | 你们需要资金 对吧 |
[16:34] | That’s it. That’s the deal. | 那就这样 这就是交易 |
[16:36] | Dawn, you are a partner, am I right? | 道恩 你是个合伙人 对吗 |
[16:41] | I don’t know how they do their milk here, but I love it. | 我不知道他们这牛奶是怎么产的 但我爱死它了 |
[16:43] | It’s all about the cows. | 全在乎好奶牛 |
[16:44] | Guys. Look. | 各位 听着 |
[16:47] | Mo’s letting his emotions get in the way of business. | 老蒙意气用事了 |
[16:49] | He hates you, you hate him. | 他讨厌你们 你们讨厌他 |
[16:51] | I hate that I love your outfits. | 我讨厌自己喜欢你们的西服 |
[16:53] | Brooks Brothers, personal friends. | 布克兄弟是我们的好朋友[知名男装品牌] |
[16:54] | We met at the Twinternationals. | 我们在国际双胞胎大会上认识 |
[16:55] | But we all love money. | 我们都喜欢钱 |
[16:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:59] | The only thing that Mo has ever been right about– | 老蒙只说对了一件事 |
[17:01] | Is that we would never do a deal | 那就是我们向来只做 |
[17:02] | that doesn’t fuck him like a brother. | 像兄弟一样干死他的交易 |
[17:05] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | And to clarify, | 并且澄清下 |
[17:07] | I meant that in a purely racist way, | 我只是纯粹的种族歧视 |
[17:09] | not in the “brother sex” way. | 而不是什么”兄弟床笫之欢” |
[17:11] | What, why would anybody jump to that, Lare? | 什么 你为什么突然说到这个上面 小拉 |
[17:13] | – Nobody’s jumping to that. – I did, kinda. | -没人会想到那个 -我就有点 |
[17:15] | She knows what racist is. | 她知道什么叫种族歧视 |
[17:17] | She’s black. | 她是黑人 |
[17:18] | Don’t worry. I know you’re racist. | 没关系 我知道你们种族歧视 |
[17:20] | Thank you. I just meant that we wouldn’t | 谢谢 我的意思是我们只干 |
[17:21] | do a deal that wouldn’t screw Mo. | 能够整死老蒙的事 |
[17:23] | Who says that’s off the table? | 谁说我们不干这事了 |
[17:38] | You’ve reached the Jammer Group. | 这里是詹玛集团 |
[17:40] | We’re not here. | 现在无人接听 |
[17:42] | Pick up, Blair. | 接电话 布莱尔 |
[17:43] | Our reservation was an hour ago. | 我们晚餐约会是一个小时前 |
[17:45] | I am going to count to three. | 我数到三 |
[17:47] | One. | 一 |
[17:49] | Two. | 二 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God, you are fucked. Two and a half! | 老天爷 你死定了 二点五 |
[17:54] | Hey, kitty cat. | 你好 小宝贝 |
[17:55] | So, good news, bad news. | 有一个好消息和坏消息 |
[17:57] | Um, I finally got rid of that tie you hated, | 我终于扔了你讨厌的那条领带 |
[18:00] | but it kind of broke the shredder in the proc– | 但它弄坏了碎纸机… |
[18:08] | Ow! Fuck! That smarts. | 操 太疼了 |
[18:28] | Hello, I’m, uh, here to see a patient. | 你好 我是来探望病人 |
[18:31] | – Rod Jaminski? – How’d you know? | -看罗德·詹明斯基 -你怎么知道 |
[18:34] | We only have one patient. | 我们只有一位病人 |
[18:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:49] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[19:08] | Hey, Jammer. | 詹玛 |
[19:11] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[19:13] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[19:14] | Tiffany? | 蒂芙妮 |
[19:15] | Look, before you start screaming– | 听着 你大吼之前 |
[19:17] | Over here, boys! | 在这里 伙计们 |
[19:20] | This is an industrial textile decimator. | 这是工业用纺织品粉碎机 |
[19:24] | Daddy uses it to keep surplus inventory | 爸爸用它来清理库存 |
[19:26] | from falling into the hands of the homeless. | 以免落入流浪汉手中 |
[19:28] | “Tiffany, nothing ruins a brand faster | “蒂芙妮 没有什么比和乞丐用同款 |
[19:31] | than seeing it on a bum.” | 更损害品牌形象” |
[19:33] | I’m sorry I ruined our weekend. | 对不起 我毁了我们的周末 |
[19:35] | It’s not about that. | 这不是重点 |
[19:37] | Blair, I am obsessed with you. | 布莱尔 我为你神魂颠倒 |
[19:40] | And when I see you getting pushed around, | 所以当我看到你受人摆布 |
[19:41] | it makes me literally insane. | 我真的要疯了 |
[19:43] | Well, from now on, no one’s pushing me around. | 从现在开始 没人能摆布我了 |
[19:46] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[19:48] | You can push my ass around. | 你可以随意蹂躏我 |
[19:50] | – Tight little bottom. – Yeah, my tight bottom. | -结实小屁股蛋子 -蹂躏我的小翘臀 |
[19:53] | Oh, you want to shred it, Mommy? | 你想要捏碎它吗 妈咪 |
[19:54] | Oh, yeah. Do it. | 爽 来吧 |
[19:57] | – You like that? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[20:01] | Bottom line: | 归根结底 |
[20:02] | These hostile takeovers throw off 10 X. | 这些恶意收购者放弃了绝佳机会 |
[20:05] | You can’t get that leverage | 在你们那过时的圈子了 |
[20:07] | anywhere in your outdated sectors. | 找不到这么高的杠杆比例了 |
[20:08] | So what do you guys say? | 所以你们意下如何 |
[20:10] | Are you gonna let emotions get in the way of business? | 你们还要意气用事断送财路吗 |
[20:14] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[20:14] | – Really, you’re in? – No, yes. | -真的吗 你们同意了 -不是 没错 |
[20:16] | We’re gonna let emotions get in the way. | 我们决定意气用事断送财路 |
[20:18] | Look, Dawn, we’ve known you a long time. | 道恩 我们认识你很长时间了 |
[20:20] | You’re a smart woman. | 你是个聪明的女人 |
[20:21] | Which we would normally find repulsive. | 尽管通常我们会觉得这令人作呕 |
[20:23] | But we’d be willing to overlook that for money. | 但为了利益我们可以忽视这点 |
[20:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:25] | What we can’t overlook | 但是我们没法忽视 |
[20:26] | is our evergreen hatred for Mo. | 对老蒙经久不衰的恨意 |
[20:28] | I thought you claimed this deal would fuck him over. | 我以为你说这桩生意可以坑死他 |
[20:30] | More than you can ever dream. | 比你们能想象到的更坑 |
[20:32] | Listening. | 接着说 |
[20:34] | Because once this deal is done, I’m done. | 因为只要这单做成 我就不干了 |
[20:35] | I’m leaving the Jammer Group. | 我就离开詹玛集团 |
[20:37] | – Why? – Mo’s unhinged. | -为什么 -老蒙有神经病 |
[20:39] | He pawned a percentage of our company | 他把公司股份当给黑道做抵押 |
[20:42] | to the Yakuza without even telling me. | 但一点没告诉我 |
[20:44] | I’m gonna do these last few deals, | 我再做最后几笔交易 |
[20:46] | get my cut, and walk. | 拿到我的分成就走人 |
[20:49] | Without me, Mo’s done. | 没有我 老蒙也玩完了 |
[20:50] | Six months, tops. | 最多六个月 |
[20:52] | He’ll be broke, in jail, dead, | 他会破产 进监狱 挂掉 |
[20:54] | or all three. | 或者以上三种 |
[20:55] | So what do you guys say, huh? | 所以你们意下如何 |
[20:58] | You want to take Mo off the board | 你们想把老蒙踢出董事会 |
[21:00] | and make a mint while doing it? | 与此同时大赚一笔吗 |
[21:08] | You know, it’s been a while since I’ve been back, | 我已经有一阵子没过来了 |
[21:10] | and I don’t want to hear any shit about it, okay? | 我不想听你指责我 好吗 |
[21:12] | I-I did my time in Cali. You did too. | 我在加州受过罪了 你也是 |
[21:17] | I’m trying the Georgina Play. | 我在上演乔治纳好戏 |
[21:19] | Going for it. | 想拿下它 |
[21:20] | Just like we always dreamed about. | 像我们一直梦想的那样 |
[21:25] | I mean, it should be the rush of my life, right? | 这是我生命中的最高潮时刻 |
[21:27] | But I’m… | 但我 |
[21:30] | I’m distracted. I keep losing focus. | 我心不在焉 难以集中注意力 |
[21:33] | Over a woman. Dawn. | 因为一个女人 道恩 |
[21:35] | I mean, I-I don’t know what to fucking do, Jammer. | 我他妈真不知道怎么办了 詹玛 |
[21:50] | Shit. You’re alive. | 日 你还活着 |
[21:52] | I thought you were fully fucking Von Bulow’d. | 我以为你他妈成了冯·比洛那样的植物人 |
[21:55] | Take my watch off | 把我的表摘下来 |
[21:57] | and read me the inscription on the back. | 把背面的铭文读给我听 |
[22:01] | I know what it says, Jammer. | 我知道写的是什么 詹玛 |
[22:02] | Well, then, don’t be an asshole. | 那就老老实实 |
[22:04] | Take it off and read it. | 把表摘下来 读出来 |
[22:05] | Boy. | 你呀 |
[22:07] | Oh, look at that. It says “fuck ’em all.” | 瞧呀 写着”去他们的” |
[22:09] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[22:12] | I lived my whole life like that. | 这是我一生的人生信条 |
[22:14] | Money over everything and everyone. | 视金钱胜过万事万物 |
[22:17] | And look where I am now. | 再看看我现在躺在哪 |
[22:20] | Uh, well, hold on a second. I’m confused. | 等一下 我有点乱 |
[22:22] | Are you telling me that after all these years, | 你是说 经过这么多年后 |
[22:24] | now you’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[22:25] | that money doesn’t matter, that it’s all about love? | 钱不是万能的 爱才是最重要 |
[22:30] | You’re dumb. | 你傻吧 |
[22:31] | That’s it, I just figured out, | 没错 我刚刚发现 |
[22:33] | you’re fuckin’ dumb. | 你是个大傻子 |
[22:34] | I meant look where I am now. | 看看我现在躺在哪 |
[22:36] | The best medical facility on the fuckin’ planet. | 这星球上最好的医疗机构里 |
[22:40] | I bought the whole goddamn place, | 我把这鬼地方都买下来 |
[22:41] | got rid of everybody, | 摆脱了所有人 |
[22:43] | and I got the best medical technology, | 坐拥最好的医疗科技 |
[22:45] | which may make me live forever. | 也许能帮我无限续命 |
[22:49] | Everything I am, was, will be | 我的过去 现在和未来 |
[22:54] | is about money. | 都与金钱有关 |
[22:57] | Love… | 爱 |
[22:59] | I thought you’d learned your lesson after Connie. | 我以为你在康妮那件事后吸取了教训 |
[23:01] | No one gives a shit about you. | 没人真正在乎你 |
[23:04] | – Except… – Me. | -除了… -我自己 |
[23:07] | Attaboy. Yourself. | 好样的 就是你 |
[23:09] | Peggy! | 佩吉 |
[23:11] | I think it’s Penny. Penny! | 应该是叫佩妮 佩妮 |
[23:13] | Call Reynolds and Eloise and cancel poker night. | 打电话告诉雷诺兹和艾洛伊斯 取消扑克之夜 |
[23:16] | And then call Hefner and tell him | 打电话给海夫纳 告诉他 |
[23:19] | to rain-check Ms. September through November. | 推迟九月到十一月封面女郎的约会 |
[23:23] | Tell him it’s a family emergency. | 告诉他是家庭突发事件 |
[23:26] | – Got it. – Now, you, you know what you can do? | -明白 -你知道你能做什么吗 |
[23:29] | Get us a case of whiskey older than I am. | 给我们搞一箱比我还老的威士忌 |
[23:32] | And you and I will drink | 然后咱俩喝到 |
[23:33] | this pathetic bitch out of your head. | 你彻底忘掉那个倒霉的婊子为止 |
[23:38] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[23:40] | What the fuck was I thinking about? | 我他妈一直在想什么 |
[23:42] | That was cool. | 很好 |
[23:44] | You just touched me and you meant it. | 你刚摸了我而且你是真心的 |
[23:45] | I love that. | 我爱那种感觉 |
[23:47] | Thank you, Jammer. | 谢谢你 詹玛 |
[23:49] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:52] | Let’s party! | 来聚…会吧 |
[24:01] | Hey. Tell me the truth. | 跟我老实说 |
[24:03] | I’m the first visitor he’s had in months, right? | 我是这几个月来第一个来探望他的 对吗 |
[24:07] | Years. | 这几年 |
[24:10] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[24:19] | – Hey, Dawn. Listen. – Mo, you listen. | -喂 道恩 听我说 -老莫 你听我说 |
[24:22] | Now, I somehow tricked the Leighmans into giving us | 现在 我想办法骗了雷曼公司 |
[24:24] | an ass load of capital with shitty terms for them, | 用操蛋条款换了他们的一大笔资金 |
[24:27] | and I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[24:28] | Do it. | 去干吧 |
[24:30] | – Wait, really? – Dawn, you’re my partner. | -等等 认真的 -道恩 你是我的合伙人 |
[24:32] | All right, and I’m sorry if I haven’t | 如果我没能一直像合伙人一样对待你 |
[24:33] | always treated you that way. | 我为此感到抱歉 |
[24:35] | You–you deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[24:37] | – You feel all right? – No, I mean it. | -你没事吧 -我是认真的 |
[24:39] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[24:41] | And I hope someday you’ll be able to trust me again. | 我希望有朝一日你也能再次相信我 |
[24:44] | If you think this deal works, | 要是你觉得这笔交易能成 |
[24:45] | I want you to go ahead and do it. | 我支持你去做 |
[24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | Mazel, Dawny, you did it! | 恭喜小道恩 你成功了 |
[24:56] | Let me guess. You’re Not Milken too. | 我猜猜 你也不是米尔肯[与二谐音] |
[24:58] | Actually, I’m Not Milken Three, but the truth is, | 其实我不是米尔肯三号 但实际上 |
[25:01] | Milken is more of an idea than a man. | 米尔肯不只是某个人 而是种理念 |
[25:04] | He’s in all of us. | 他在我们每个人之中 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:19] | – We appreciate it. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[25:20] | Ja. Think he bought it? | 嗯 你觉得他相信了吗 |
[25:23] | Oh, wow, what accent are you doing? | 你用的是什么口音 |
[25:25] | I don’t know. I thought it was European. | 我也不知道 我以为是欧洲口音 |
[25:28] | Swedish vampire. Fuck! | 瑞典吸血鬼 操 |
[25:30] | Someone must’ve tipped them off we’re coming. | 肯定有人跟他们通风报信说我们要来 |
[25:32] | – This is confetti. – Then we’re fucked. | -都碎成渣了 -我们完蛋了 |
[25:33] | Let’s just go back to the office. | 直接打道回府吧 |
[25:34] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不不不不不 |
[25:36] | We’ll just, we’ll put it back together. | 我们把这些拼起来 |
[25:38] | You know, we’ll do the work. No shortcuts. | 知道吗 全力以赴 没有捷径 |
[25:40] | And you know if we go back empty-handed, | 而且你知道如果我们空手而归 |
[25:41] | the guys are gonna call us the SEC-you-next-Tuesdays again. | 那些男的又要叫我们证交会婊子了 |
[25:45] | That’s gonna take forever! | 我们永远也做不完 |
[25:46] | No. We gotta get some dirt on one of these guys | 不行 我们得找出他们中某人的黑料 |
[25:49] | and blackmail the motherfucker | 然后胁迫那个混蛋 |
[25:50] | like some real SEC-you-next-Tuesday– | 就像真的证交会婊子一样 |
[25:53] | Have a good one! | 祝你们愉快 |
[25:53] | Bye! | 再见 |
[25:54] | Thank you for your garbage! | 谢谢你的垃圾 |
[25:58] | Whoa! Where do you think you’re going, bitch boy? | 你以为你要去哪儿 贱男孩 |
[26:00] | – Home. I finished. – Bullshit. | -回家 我完工了 -扯淡 |
[26:03] | How’d you finish that? | 你怎么完工的 |
[26:04] | Show me, pantywaist. | 带我看看 小娘们 |
[26:07] | – No. – No? | -不要 -不要 |
[26:08] | I’m your boss. I command you. | 我是你上司 我命令你 |
[26:10] | Your days of bullying me for no reason are over. | 你毫无理由地欺压我的日子到头了 |
[26:13] | – All right? – You’re the reason I got fired. | -懂吗 -你害得我被开除 |
[26:15] | You’re gay. I know you’re gay. | 你是同性恋 我知道你是同性恋 |
[26:18] | Ty told me. Ty told me everything. | 泰告诉我的 泰全都告诉我了 |
[26:20] | Yeah. I don’t want to use that information against you, | 我也不想用这个情报来对付你 |
[26:22] | but if you don’t stop fucking with me, | 但如果你不停止整我 |
[26:24] | I will tell everyone, | 我就告诉所有人 |
[26:24] | and I’ll start with your family. | 从你的家人开始 |
[26:26] | Maybe your kids first. That seem right? | 也许先告诉你孩子 怎么样 |
[26:28] | I’m gay? | 我是同性恋 |
[26:30] | That’s fucking rich, coming from you. | 这话由你说出来 太他妈搞笑了 |
[26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | Basura. | 垃圾 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[26:43] | We got him! | 抓到他的把柄了 |
[26:53] | Lights are staying on. Dawn filled our bank! | 不会关门大吉了 道恩把我们的金库塞满了 |
[26:59] | What’s up, Dawn? | 厉害啊 道恩 |
[27:00] | Hey, Dawn! | 道恩 |
[27:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:08] | Thank you, fellas! | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[27:16] | I just wanted to say thanks again. | 我只是想再次感谢你 |
[27:18] | Partner. | 合伙人 |
[27:20] | Look, I gotta be honest with you, okay, I, um… | 我得跟你坦白 好吗 我… |
[27:23] | I did show up at Cedar Tavern. | 我确实去了雪松酒馆 |
[27:26] | For you. | 去见你 |
[27:28] | But, uh, then I saw Blair and… you know. | 但是后来我看到你和布莱尔…你知道的 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:34] | And I went for you. | 我也去见你了 |
[27:37] | But when you didn’t show up, it just reminded me | 但你没出现 让我回忆起 |
[27:40] | of all the times you let me down, | 以前你让我失望的每一次 |
[27:42] | and so I got drunk and stupid. | 结果我就喝醉犯蠢了 |
[27:46] | – But– – Boss, we got a problem. | -但是… -老大 有麻烦了 |
[27:48] | Why didn’t you deliver the money? | 你怎么没把钱送过去 |
[27:49] | The Yakuza wouldn’t take it. | 日本黑道不肯接受 |
[27:50] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[27:51] | They said someone bought our debt. | 他们说有人把我们的债务买走了 |
[27:54] | What? | 什么 |
[27:54] | Mr. Monroe? | 蒙罗先生 |
[27:55] | Call on line two. | 二号线来电 |
[28:00] | – Yeah? – Mo Money! | -喂 -钱老蒙 |
[28:01] | Len and Lare here. How’s tricks? | 我们是莱尼和拉瑞 诡计还顺利吗 |
[28:03] | ‘Cause we got one for you. | 因为我们的诡计整到你了 |
[28:05] | While you were focused on getting us | 你操心想让我们 |
[28:06] | to invest in your tiny takeovers, | 投资你的小收购的时候 |
[28:08] | we went and acquired 30 percent of the Jammer Group. | 我们出手收购了詹玛集团30%的股份 |
[28:12] | Pretty reckless of you to use company shares | 你把公司股份交给暴力犯罪集团 |
[28:13] | as collateral with a violent crime syndicate! | 作为抵押实在太大意啦 |
[28:16] | Oopsie. Dawn let it slip. | 哎呀 道恩说漏了嘴 |
[28:18] | And then we went and bought them off. | 然后我们就去收购了 |
[28:20] | Anyhoo, just make sure | 总而言之 记得准时 |
[28:20] | those dividend checks are on time, shithead. | 把股利支票送来 蠢货 |
[28:23] | You know what? I’m thinking we should | 知道吗 我觉得我们应该 |
[28:24] | change our names to the Leighman Brothas. | 把公司名改成雷曼兄弟帮 |
[28:29] | How the fuck could you be so fucking stupid? | 你他妈怎么会这么他妈蠢 |
[28:37] | Get out of my office, Dawn. | 滚出我的办公室 道恩 |