Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] You borrowed money from actual villains who will cripple us. 你从真正的恶霸那借了钱 他们会打断我们的腿
[00:12] All you have to do is keep Blair in the dark 你们只需要继续瞒着布莱尔
[00:14] until he marries that Georgina chick. 直到他和乔治纳家的那个小妞结婚
[00:15] – Hi there! – I didn’t hate your Blair plan; -你好啊 -我气的不是你的布莱尔计划
[00:17] I hated that you didn’t tell me! 而是因为你事先不告诉我
[00:18] How do you guys get it done? 你们是怎么做到的
[00:19] I just don’t feel like there’s enough hours in the day. 我觉得时间根本不够用
[00:21] Cocaine. 可卡因
[00:22] Should I try some? 我该试试吗
[00:24] You know what? Fuck your dad! 知道吗 操你爸
[00:26] I would rather fuck my father! 我宁愿操我爸
[00:28] I broke up with Tiff! 我把蒂芙甩了
[00:55] I’m not getting a real “I made a huge mistake 我可没感觉到他散发出那种”我犯了大错
[00:57] and I’m rushing back to my fiancée” vibe off him. 我要回到我未婚妻身边”的氛围
[01:00] I mean, it’s gonna be tough to do the Georgina play 没了乔治纳家那个小丫头
[01:02] – without the Georgina. – Nah, it’s fine. -还怎么玩乔治纳那招 -没事的
[01:04] You know, it’s–He’s just making cash for the first time. 你要知道 这小子是第一次赚钱吸粉
[01:06] I mean, you remember the moneymoon period, Dawn. 你也记得你当时那段日子的 道恩
[01:09] He’ll get sick of this shit. 他会厌倦这些东西的
[01:11] It’s like when the nuns caught me smoking. 就跟当时那些修女们抓住我在抽烟一样
[01:13] They locked me in the closet. 她们把我锁在壁橱里
[01:15] They made me smoke a whole carton of cigarettes 让我整整吸了一包烟
[01:17] till I didn’t want another fuckin’ cigarette as long as I lived. 直到我在有生之年再也不想再抽了
[01:21] Fuck this. 去他妈的
[01:22] It’s been a month, Mo. We gotta step in. 他已经这样一个月了 老蒙 我们必须管管了
[01:24] No, no, no–he’s gonna get it outta his system. 不不不 他得把这玩意排出身体先
[01:26] Don’t worry about it. 不用担心
[01:29] – Come on, Blair. – Come on. -来吧 布莱尔 -起来
[01:31] – Yeah. Ha. Hey, hey, kid. – Oh, yeah– -这就对了 孩子 -太好了
[01:33] Guys, he’s gonna be okay? 他不会有事吧
[01:34] Oh, good. You gave us quite a scare, Blair! 那就好 你可把我们吓了一跳 布莱尔
[01:37] Hey, buddy, I’d say being dead for a song and a half kinda qualifies 伙计 死过半首歌的时间算得上
[01:40] as hittin’ rock bottom, don’t ya think? 人生谷底了吧 你说是吗
[01:42] Hey, maybe we should call Tiff? 也许我们应该给蒂芙打电话
[01:43] – Let’s call Tiff, buddy. – Let’s call her. -给蒂芙打电话吧 伙计 -打给她吧
[01:45] Let’s call her. 给她打电话
[01:47] Fuck that bitch. 操那个婊子
[01:57] Okay. “Fuck that bitch” isn’t the best start, “操那个婊子”可不算是一个好的开始啊
[02:00] but Blair is a puss. 但布莱尔是个怂包
[02:02] Deep down, he still loves Tiff. 他内心深处还爱着蒂芙
[02:03] We just have to remind him of that, and he’ll take her back. 我们只要提醒他这一点 他就会把她追回来了
[02:06] I’m way ahead of you. 我早就想到了
[02:07] And these are… 这些是…
[02:08] Contestants for the Manhattan Pageant. 曼哈顿选美大赛的选手
[02:11] Jesus. Are you still doing that dumb shit? 天哪 你还在搞那蠢玩意儿
[02:13] Dawn, it’s a venerable Wall Street tradition 道恩 这是可敬的华尔街传统
[02:15] to auction off the most eligible pit trader. 拍卖掉最合适的场内交易员
[02:18] Look, just because I moved upstairs 听着 尽管我现在人在高层
[02:19] doesn’t mean I forgot where I came from. 但这并不意味着我就忘了我的来处
[02:21] It’s a very prestigious honor 被邀请主持这个大赛
[02:22] to be asked to emcee this thing, you know. 可是无上的光荣
[02:23] You’re emceeing? 你要主持
[02:25] Well, when you set the all-time auction record, baby… 当你创下拍卖会最高纪录的时候 宝贝
[02:27] By having a couple of trick hos, 请一些个妓女
[02:29] as in tricka-mo-niasis? 得了滴虫病的那些
[02:31] get into a bidding war over you with your money? 用你的钱来竞拍你
[02:33] It’s for charity! The Afghani Mujahideen are 这是为了慈善 阿富汗的圣战者
[02:36] in the fight for their lives with these Russian bastards. 还在跟那些俄罗斯混蛋拼命呢
[02:38] Fine, fine, fine. What does this have to do with 行行行 那这跟
[02:39] getting Blair and Tiff back together? 让布莱尔和蒂芙复合有什么关系
[02:41] It is a honeypot, Dawn. 这是个美人计 道恩
[02:43] A honeypot? 美人计
[02:44] Hogan’s Heroes. Classic con. 《霍根英雄》里的经典骗局
[02:47] Look, we just have to convince Blair 我们只需要让布莱尔相信
[02:49] that Tiff is dating a newer, hotter guy. 蒂芙正在跟一个比他更帅的小鲜肉约会
[02:51] He’s gonna get jealous, and he’s gonna want her back. 他就会嫉妒 就会想把她抢回来
[02:53] And there is no hotter guy than Jackson Polack. 哪里还有比杰克逊·波拉克更帅的人呢
[02:58] Yeah, the traders call him that 是的 交易员这么叫他
[02:59] because he’s Polish and he splatter-painted half the town. 因为他是波兰人 而且半个镇子上都有他的涂鸦
[03:03] Ehh. I get it. 我懂了
[03:05] Face: ten. Body: ten. 十分的脸 十分的身材
[03:07] Brains: Polish joke. 智力水平 波兰蠢驴
[03:08] Exactly. Guy’ll do anything for a buck. 没错 这家伙为了挣钱什么都愿意干
[03:11] Foolproof. 妥妥的
[03:11] So your plan is foolproof 所以说你的计划万无一失
[03:13] because it worked on a sit-com? 只是因为它在一部情景喜剧里是可行的
[03:15] Everything works on a sit-com. 情景喜剧里啥都说得通
[03:16] There’s two different TV shows with little black midgets 还有两个不同的电视节目 里面的黑人侏儒
[03:18] playing rich white people’s kids. 扮演的是有钱白人家的小孩
[03:20] Come on! 拜托你啊
[03:21] Can we just please try it my way for once? 能不能用我的办法试一次
[03:23] Let’s just talk to the kid about the power of love. 和那个孩子谈谈爱的力量
[03:26] The Huey Lewis song? How’s that gonna help? 那首霍尼·刘易斯的歌 那有什么用
[03:29] Keith! 基斯
[03:30] Yo! What’s up, boss? 怎么了 老大
[03:32] Is…so weird calling a chick a boss. 叫女人老板还挺奇怪的
[03:35] It’s the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to me. 这是我经历过的最奇怪的事了
[03:38] Yeah, it’s crazy. Listen, I need you to take 是挺扯的 听好了 我需要你
[03:40] these big payments over to the Yakuza. 把这些钱交给日本黑道
[03:42] Little behind on my loans. 我的贷款还得有点晚了
[03:44] Uh, Do Mo arigato… 谢谢您
[03:47] – Stop it, please. – Jesus Christ. -别学了 -天哪
[03:48] You know, actually, I have tics to a show tonight, 其实我有今晚演出的门票
[03:49] so maybe I can drop this off tomorrow? 所以我可能明天再去送
[03:51] Oh, yeah, that’s no problem. 行啊 没关系
[03:52] I don’t mind getting my dick teppanyaki’d by the Yakuza 我才不介意自己的老二被那些黑道做成铁板烧
[03:55] ’cause you wanna go see Starlight Express for the tenth fucking time. 只因为你想看第十遍《星光快车》
[03:58] It’s layered, okay? Ha. 那部剧层次分明 好吗
[04:00] The whole show is actually a young boy’s dream 整部剧讲的就是一个年轻男孩的梦想
[04:03] as he kind of teeters on the cusp of manhood… 当他即将步入成年的时候
[04:06] Ah. Fine. 好吧
[04:10] Is it me, or is he getting weirder? 是我的错觉 还是他越来越怪了
[04:12] He’s definitely getting whiter. 他肯定是变得越来越白了
[04:19] Thank you, Kyle. 谢谢 凯尔
[04:20] It’s so cool you live in a hotel. 你住在酒店里还挺酷的
[04:22] You’re like Eloise. 你就像艾洛伊斯一样
[04:24] I don’t know who that chick is, but, yeah, it’s pretty nice. 我不知道那个小妞是谁 不过这是挺不错的
[04:26] You know, it’s just temporary, till I get my own place. 在我找到自己的房子前 这都是暂时的
[04:28] – I been lookin’ around. – For the last 15 years. -我一直在找 -过去15年都在找
[04:30] Do they give you, like, a monthly rate or something? 他们是收你的月租吗
[04:34] So Blair, how are you? 布莱尔 你还好吗
[04:36] I can’t imagine how hard it must be 我无法想象离开了
[04:38] to be apart from the love of your life. 自己的一生挚爱会多难受
[04:41] It’s pretty great. 感觉挺好的
[04:42] Yeah. Yeah. 没错
[04:43] – Yeah? – Tiff’s been living with her parents uptown, -是吗 -蒂芙一直和她的父母住在上城区
[04:45] so I get to do whatever, whenever. 所以我可以随时随地 想干啥干啥
[04:48] Last night, I ordered ethnic food. 昨晚 我点了民族风味菜
[04:50] – Oh, hard to argue with that! – Oh! -这让我无法反驳 -没错
[04:53] But I will, because, Blair, love is dope. 但我还是得反驳 布莱尔 爱情很美好
[04:57] Ah, exactly. Ethnic food– 没错 而民族风味菜
[04:59] you know, it gets old. 你总会吃腻的
[05:01] Except falafels. Now, those fuckers are built to last. 除了中东丸子 那玩意是真的百吃不腻
[05:04] Like true love. 就像真爱一样
[05:06] You know? And it doesn’t come around often. 你懂吗 而且真爱很少降临
[05:07] Trust us. You don’t wanna be the 40-year-old guy 相信我们 你不会愿意成为那个四十岁
[05:09] in the club that everybody feels bad for. 还被俱乐部里所有人可怜的老男人
[05:11] Well, I-I don’t know that they feel bad for the guy 我不知道那些人是可怜他
[05:14] so much as they wanna high-five him, you know, 还想与他击掌欢呼
[05:15] for not settling. 因为他没有将就
[05:17] You know what I’m talking about, right? 你懂我意思吧
[05:18] No! Blair wouldn’t be settling. 不 布莱尔才不会将就
[05:21] I mean, Tiff is his soul mate 蒂芙是他的灵魂伴侣
[05:22] just like Spencer is my soul mate. 就好比斯宾塞是我的灵魂伴侣一样
[05:25] I agree with the Tiff part of that sentence. 我同意你说蒂芙的那段话
[05:26] I’m just saying that, you know, 我的意思是
[05:28] sometimes it’s brave to be alone 有时选择孤独也是一种勇敢
[05:30] instead of, you know, settling for the first 而不是和你第一眼见到的
[05:32] lame-ass doctor that you lay eyes on 只让你的父母满意而不能满足你的
[05:34] that satisfies your parents but not you. 那个蹩脚医生将就
[05:37] Sexually. 床事方面的
[05:38] I’m sorry– is Tiff the limp dick doctor 不好意思 在这段对话中
[05:40] – in this scenario? – You know what? -蒂芙是那个蹩脚医生吗 -这么说吧
[05:42] It is brave to not jump off a roof 当你最好的朋友是机器人时
[05:44] when your best friend is a robot. 没有选择从屋顶跳下去也很勇敢
[05:45] Well, if Short Circuit has taught us anything– 好吧 如果《霹雳五号》教会了我们什么
[05:46] Blair, everyone needs someone to share life with, 布莱尔 每个人都需要找到伴侣共度余生
[05:50] someone to share a bottle of wine with 在操蛋的一天结束之后
[05:52] at the end of a shitty day and toast to not… 可以一起喝杯酒 祈祷自己不会
[05:55] dying alone in a hotel room. 在一个酒店房间里孤独地死去
[05:58] With a fuck machine in… 房间里还只有一个傻逼机器人
[05:59] – Jesus Christ. – A coke-induced haze– -老天 -房间里还弥漫着可卡因
[06:01] – What the fuck? – What the fuck? -我去 -什么情况
[06:02] Yeah. That the fuck. 就是这么个情况
[06:04] I’m sorry that you had to find out like this, kid, all right? 孩子 很抱歉你得以这种方式发现这件事
[06:06] I got a friend over at Page Six, the socialite beat. 第六版小报有我一个朋友 专调查豪门八卦
[06:09] Is Tiff like out there? 蒂芙也在那里吗
[06:11] Yeah, I’m afraid so, champ. Word on the street– 恐怕是的 孩子 坊间传闻
[06:13] this guy’s hung like a hose. 这家伙的老二跟水管一样粗
[06:15] You mean horse. 你是说马吗
[06:16] I do not. 我不是
[06:18] I mean, I know I broke up with her, 我知道是我提的分手
[06:19] but I just didn’t expect… this 但我也想不到会这
[06:22] this soon– I– 这么快 我
[06:24] – I gotta go find her. – Yeah. -我得去找她 -对
[06:25] ‘Scuse me. 先走一步
[06:27] See ya, buddy. 朋友 再见
[06:30] Right? 怎么样
[06:31] – Mission accomplished. – No. -任务完成 -不
[06:32] Let’s go celebrate. Cedar Tavern. 我们去雪松酒馆庆祝一下吧
[06:33] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[06:34] I am going home to my husband. 我要回家找我老公
[06:36] You wanna bag all this up for him? 你要把这些打包带给他吗
[06:38] You know, I appreciate a man with hips. 我喜欢臀部丰满的男人
[06:40] Oh, good. ‘Cause he’s got those. 那挺好 他有个大屁股
[06:43] Enjoy fucking Kyle. 享受个凯尔的二人世界吧
[06:46] Jealous! 你就是嫉妒
[06:51] Y-you can’t take 你 你不能抽
[06:52] that kinda shit to heart, Kyle. 你心脏受不了的 凯尔
[06:53] Just let it roll off your back. 想都别想了
[07:01] Tiff? 蒂芙
[07:05] – Spence? – In the bedroom, babe. -斯宾塞 -宝贝 我在卧室
[07:09] Hey, bring us a bottle of wine, yeah? 可以拿一瓶酒进来吗
[07:27] Kyle? I’m home. 凯尔 我回来了
[07:30] Kyle? 凯尔
[07:42] Papa Bear, I’ve been naughty– 老公 我有些不乖
[07:45] I thought we were gonna get busy. 我以为我们有些娱乐活动
[07:46] Oh, babe, I’m so full, I can hardly move. 宝贝 我太撑了 动不了了
[07:51] You can do stuff to me if you like. 不过你可以上来自己动
[08:08] Would you get me a paper towel? 你能帮我拿张纸巾么
[08:10] – Dip it in some cold water. – I’ll even wipe it off of you. -沾一点冷水 -我甚至可以帮你擦掉
[08:13] Ooh! You don’t wanna lick it off? 所以你不想帮我舔掉吗
[08:15] And…scene. That felt really good. 这场结束 感觉挺好的
[08:18] You think Body Heat’s a weird movie to audition with? 你觉得用《体热》去试镜会不会很怪
[08:20] I just really wanna get into this acting class. 我真的很想参加这个表演课
[08:23] Maybe I’d loosen up if we had sex again. 我们再做一次 我大概就能放松点了
[08:25] – Ah. – Yeah. Then we can clean up -嗯 -然后我们可以把
[08:26] all the laundry that we knocked over 之前在走廊上做爱脱下的
[08:27] – when we had sex in the hall. – Yes! Ohh… -所有脏衣服洗一洗了 -是的
[08:39] Mo, we’ve got a problem. 老蒙 我们有麻烦了
[08:40] Yeah, you’re damn right we do–the Yakuza killed Kyle! 你说得太对了 黑道把凯尔”杀”死了
[08:44] Where the fuck is Keith? 基斯死哪儿去了
[08:45] – I been trying him all night! – He just skipped in singing show tunes. -我找了他一晚上 -他刚唱着歌蹦跶进来了
[08:48] Look at this shit. I had it translated. 你看这个 我让人翻译了
[08:50] It’s something Kyle would have done. 本来凯尔可以帮我翻译
[08:52] He loves languages– Loved languages. 他喜欢语言 喜欢过
[08:54] Oh, fuck me! 我操
[08:55] – They never got their money? – No! -他们没收到钱吗 -没有
[08:57] – Keith! – Keith! -基斯 -基斯
[08:59] Hey. You screamed? 你们好 你们吼我了
[09:01] What happened with the drop? 说好的把钱款送过去呢
[09:02] The Yakuza never got their fucking cash! 黑道都没收到钱
[09:04] Whaaat? That doesn’t make any sen– 什么 不可能的啊
[09:06] You just save it for the Yakuza 这话留着跟他们说吧
[09:08] that I’m sending to your house to get their money 我让他们上你家找钱
[09:10] outta the fillings in your children’s goddamn teeth! 把你孩子的牙缝里也找一遍
[09:12] That’s pretty dark. Your Rachel’s godfather. 这太狠了 你可是瑞秋的教父
[09:15] – Go handle it! – On it. -快滚去搞定它 -马上
[09:17] Mo, I’m sorry. 老莫 我很抱歉
[09:18] All robocide aside, but we’ve got bigger issues. 别管机器人了 我们现在有更大的麻烦
[09:21] Bigger than me getting my dick chopped off? 比我鸡巴被剁还麻烦吗
[09:23] You’re gonna be broke. 你将会破产
[09:29] This fuckin’ day! 多么操蛋的一天啊
[09:32] What the fuck did you do? 你他娘的做了什么
[09:34] The Yakuza didn’t get their money. 黑道没有拿到他们的钱
[09:35] I asked you to do one simple thing. 我就让你做了一件那么简单的事情
[09:38] – Whaaa– – Oh, don’t “Whaaat?” me! -什么 -不要对我说这句话
[09:40] ‘Cause I was just in there “Whaaat”ing Mo! 因为我刚才就在那儿对老莫嚷嚷
[09:42] Look, this chick Geena I been mackin’ on 那个我泡过的叫吉娜的小妞
[09:44] beeped me 69-1-1. That’s an oral emergency. 紧急呼求我去六九 那是紧急口活的意思
[09:47] – I had Wayne do it. – Wayne? -我让韦恩负责这事了 -韦恩
[09:48] – Yeah. – Wayne’s a test tube baby! -对啊 -韦恩就是个大蠢货
[09:50] Why the fuck would you do that? 你他娘的为什么要这么做
[09:52] Same reason you had me do it, so you could go see 跟你让我这么做的原因一样 那样你就可以
[09:54] fuckin’ Starlight Express again? 再去看一遍《星光快车》了
[09:55] It’s layered, okay? 这剧层次分明 懂吗
[09:57] Greaseball represents the twilight of the… 外国移民代表着
[09:59] Industrial Revolution… 工业革命的曙光
[10:00] – before it got– – You got the Wayniac. -在它… -我是韦恩
[10:01] The Yakuza didn’t get their money! 黑道没拿到钱
[10:03] – Whaaaat? – No. Nope, Wayne. -什么 -不 韦恩
[10:05] – Where the fuck are you? – Home sick. -你他妈的在哪 -我好想家
[10:07] Jeez! Hey, unrelated to that, 老天爷 说句题外话
[10:10] I just wanted to let you guys know 我只想告诉你们
[10:11] how much fun I’ve had workin’ with you. 和你们共事我非常开心
[10:14] You’re not just good. 优秀不足以形容你们
[10:16] – You’re golden. – Are you dying? -你们最棒了 -你快死了吗
[10:18] Is that the Golden Grahams slogan? 那是黄金格雷厄姆新的宣传口号吗
[10:21] This is the final boarding call for flight… 最后的登机提示 请乘坐
[10:23] Wayne…are you at LaGuardia? 韦恩 你在拉瓜迪亚吗
[10:25] No, man, I told ya, I’m at the movies. 不 兄弟 我刚刚说了 我在电影院呢
[10:27] You just said you were home sick. 你刚刚说的是你想家了
[10:29] Tell me you did not take the VIG money that we owe murderers 别告诉我你拿走了我们欠那些杀人犯的大额利息
[10:35] and put it all on the LaGuardia Spread. 然后都去拉瓜迪亚套利了
[10:37] This call has been disconnected. 您拨打的电话已掉线
[10:39] Fuck! 操
[10:41] Fuck! 滚粗
[10:42] What’s the LaGuardia Spread? 拉瓜迪亚套利是什么
[10:44] You! Are there any abnormally huge positions 你 有没有异常账户收支
[10:46] – open on Wayne’s account? Go! – What? -出现在韦恩的账户上 快查 -啥
[10:48] Wayne’s a day scalper. He never trades anything larger than– 韦恩就是个日间交易员 他的交易数额从来没有
[10:49] 最近交易 交易者 韦恩·斯普林斯汀 股票 肉牛 头寸 多头 数量 十万份合约
[10:49] Oh, God! 我的天呐
[10:51] Wayne’s long 100,000 contracts of feeder cattle? 韦恩购买了十万份肉牛合约的多头
[10:53] 最近交易 交易者 韦恩·斯普林斯汀 股票 肉牛 头寸 多头 数量 十万份合约
[10:54] – On margin. – Fuck! -以保证金购买 -靠
[10:56] What’s the LaGuardia Spread? 拉瓜迪亚套利是什么
[10:58] My name’s Karen, by the way, 顺便说一下 我叫凯伦
[11:00] – if you guys– – Shut the fuck up, Karen! -如果你们 -他妈的闭嘴 凯伦
[11:04] Hey, there he is. 看 他来了
[11:05] – How’d it go, slugger? – Well, it was a night -过得怎么样 种子选手 -是一个
[11:07] of passion between tiff and this, like, Polish centaur. 蒂芙和那个波兰半人马度过的激情之夜
[11:13] And now she doesn’t wanna get back together with me. 现在她不想回到我身边了
[11:17] How’d she meet someone so fast? 她怎么会这么快就遇见另外一个人了
[11:20] You have to help me. Please? 你必须要帮我 好吗
[11:21] Blair, this is totally fixable. 布莱尔 这是小菜一碟
[11:24] You take her to a super-romantic spot 你带她去一个超级浪漫的地方
[11:26] and just…I want you to tell her how you feel. 然后就 我希望你能告诉她你的感受
[11:29] Yeah, like that’ll work. 好像这能奏效似的
[11:30] Well, it worked for you. 对你很有效
[11:33] You took me to the Cedar Tavern, 你那次带我去那家雪松酒馆
[11:34] And you poured your heart out that night after work. 忙完工作以后你对我倾吐衷肠
[11:37] Remember? I hate to admit it, 记得吗 我不想承认
[11:38] but that’s what did it for me, your vulnerable side. 但是那确实让我触动很大 我看到了你的脆弱面
[11:41] I don’t remember that. And I don’t have any sides. 我什么都记不得了 我也没有什么脆弱面
[11:43] I’m all edge. 我无坚不摧
[11:44] You don’t remember telling me 你不记得告诉我
[11:46] that you were the last guy in your junior high to get pubes 你是初中班上最后一个长阴毛的人
[11:48] – and how it totally defined– – Nope. No, no, nope, nope. -这决定了你 -不 我没说过 你别说了
[11:50] Don’t remember that. Hey, listen, Blair. 别想那事了 听着 布莱尔
[11:52] You wanna get Tiff back, you know what you need? 你想让蒂芙回来 你知道你需要什么吗
[11:54] Good, old-fashioned honey pot. 那些老生常谈但确实有用的套路
[11:56] – Ugh, God. – Like Hogan’s Heroes. -我的天 -比如《霍根英雄》
[11:58] Like Hogan’s Heroes. Exactly. 就像《霍根英雄》 没错
[12:01] Foolproof. 绝对没错
[12:02] Except when it makes shit worse. 除非它把事情搞得更糟了
[12:03] Well, it worked on you, didn’t it? 对你很有效 不是吗
[12:05] There’s no way you would have shown up at Cedar Tavern that night 要不是你看见我和那个奥利奥模特亲热
[12:07] if you hadn’t seen me makin’ out with that Oreo model. 那晚你不可能出现在雪松酒馆
[12:10] I think you’re supposed to say “Mulatto” now. 我想你该说”穆拉托人”
[12:12] Yeah. She was a print model for Oreo Cookies, asshole. 她是奥利奥饼干的平面模特 傻逼
[12:14] Uh, no, she ate Oreos. I mean, she was fat. 不 她吃奥利奥饼干 她是个胖子
[12:17] – Jealous. – You know what? -嫉妒 -你知道吗
[12:18] She had shit to do with it, and fine. 她跟这有屁的关系 好吧
[12:21] – Honeypot it is. – Great. -就美人计了 -很好
[12:23] And I’ll be the honey. 我来当美人
[12:26] Great. Just as I intended it. 很好 正合我意
[12:28] – Great. – Great! -太好了 -太好了
[12:29] So I will get Tiff’s boyfriend 那我让蒂芙的男朋友
[12:31] to bring her to watch him tonight in the Manhattan Pageant, 带她去今晚的曼哈顿选美大赛看他
[12:34] and you two kids can do your thing. 你俩孩子就可以干活了
[12:35] – Great. – Great. -太好了 -太好了
[12:36] Wait. How do you know who he is 等等 你怎么知道他是谁
[12:38] or that he’s in a pageant? 或是他会去参加选美
[12:40] Jesus Chris, kid, did you ask this many questions 老天 孩子 你在看《霍根英雄》时
[12:41] when you watched Hogan’s Heroes? 也有这么多问题吗
[12:43] Yeah. It’s a sit-com that takes place 对啊 那是个以纳粹集中营
[12:45] in a Nazi concentration camp. 为背景的情景喜剧
[12:48] That’s fair. 有道理
[12:50] Remember that guy who could fuckin’ pull 还记得那个能把
[12:51] the handkerchief through his nostrils? 手帕从鼻孔里掏出来的家伙吗
[12:53] ….Bo Melp! What happened with that maniac? 博·梅尔普 那疯子怎么了
[12:55] Who the fuck knows? 谁他妈知道
[12:56] Same thing with Sammy Marsh, Len Burger, and Chippy Cox. 与萨米·马什 伦恩·伯格和琪皮·科克斯一样
[12:59] When you’re down to your last stack 当你只剩最后一捆钱
[13:00] and you’re all outta moves, there’s always one last play 无计可施时 如果你疯狂地去尝试
[13:03] if you’re crazy enough to try it. 总会有出路的
[13:04] You take a huge position out on the margin– 你用保证金购入一支黑马股
[13:06] I’m talking about a crazy fuckin’ long shot– 我说的是非常不可能的黑马股
[13:08] you pack a bag, you head to the airport, 你收拾行李 直达机场
[13:09] and you call the floor. 你打给交易所
[13:10] If you’re lucky, you come home a hero. 如果你幸运 你就是英雄归来
[13:11] If you’re not, you don’t come home ever. 如果你不幸运 你就再也别回家
[13:13] You get on a plane, and you fuckin’ disappear. 你搭上飞机 就他妈消失
[13:17] But Wayne has a family. 但是韦恩有家庭
[13:18] Bo Melp had two. 博·梅尔普还有两个家呢
[13:20] Damn. The LaGuardia fuckin’ Spread. 该死 拉瓜迪亚套利
[13:22] That motherfucker! 去他妈的
[13:30] Wheeeere’s the beef? 牛肉到哪里去了
[13:35] Isn’t that what all you ladies are wonderin’? 这难道不是你们女人们想知道的吗
[13:37] Welcome to the motherfuckin’ 欢迎来到
[13:38] 43rd Annual Manhattan Pageant! 第43届曼哈顿年度选美大赛
[13:44] Those of you who don’t know me are fulla shit, 那些不认识我的人都是垃圾
[13:46] ’cause I’m a Goddamn legend. 因为我他妈的就是个传奇
[13:48] I came up in these very pits 我就在这些地方长大
[13:50] and there is not a day that goes by 每一天我都在想我是有多么地
[13:52] that I don’t think how much I hate you dumb immigrants. 讨厌你们这些愚蠢的移民
[13:56] Okay, enough, enough, enough. Enough foreplay. 好了 够了够了 前戏够了
[13:58] First up, ladies, comin’ to the stage– 女士们 第一个上台的是
[14:01] you know him, you hate him. 你们认识他 你们讨厌他
[14:03] He’s an incredible bigot. 他就是个偏执狂
[14:05] Flanny, the oranges’ frozen orange juice trader. 富朗尼 冰冻橙汁商
[14:09] Look at this fucking alcoholic with the Irish tan, huh? 看看这个有着爱尔兰棕色皮肤的酒鬼
[14:12] He doesn’t have a liver. This is a die-er. 他没有肝脏 这就是个赶着投胎的人
[14:14] Come on, get those paddles up, ladies. 来吧 女士们 举起你们的板子
[14:16] You better hurry up, ’cause he’s knock-knock-knockin’ on hell’s door. 你们要赶快 因为他已经敲响地狱之门了
[14:18] Come on, preach, Flanny. 来吧 推销自己吧 富朗尼
[14:20] You’re one of the good ones, Mo. 你是个好人 老蒙
[14:22] – I tell you what… – Are the categories -你跟你说 -这里的种类
[14:23] really “Man, hat” and “Tan”? 真是的”男人 帽子”和”棕色”吗
[14:26] It’s all very first thought. 太肤浅了
[14:27] A thousand, a thousand. 一千 一千
[14:29] 1,000. 1,500. 一千 一千五
[14:30] 2,000. 两千
[14:32] You look incredible. 你漂亮极了
[14:34] Oh! Thank you! Just, uh… 谢谢 就
[14:36] little something I had to spend my last two paychecks on. 就一些花了我最后两笔工资的小东西吧
[14:39] Okay, 2,000– 好了 两千
[14:43] There she is. 她来了
[14:45] Oh, God. I haven’t acted since college. 老天 从大学之后我就没演过了
[14:48] And the UPenn Gazette called my performance 《宾夕法尼亚大学报》评价我表演的
[14:50] 安妮·弗兰克是奥图·法兰克的幺女 犹太人 《安妮日记》的作者
[14:50] as Otto Frank the worst thing to happen to Anne Frank. 奥图·法兰克是安妮·弗兰克最糟糕的经历了
[14:53] Couldn’t have been that bad. 不会那么糟糕吧
[14:54] Just follow my lead. 你只管配合我就是了
[14:59] – What about this? – Okay. -这样如何 -不错
[15:01] Yeah, yeah. It’s natural. 是 自然的很
[15:02] Sold! 2,500! 成交 两千五块
[15:03] Somebody’s going home happy. 看来有人要回家爽歪歪了
[15:05] Those Irish eyes are smiling! 都已经喜上眉梢了啊
[15:08] I love you too. 我也爱你
[15:10] Uh…let’s keep it goin’! 我们继续
[15:16] Shit. 我靠
[15:17] It’s time for Market Watch with Ali Greer. 欢迎和阿里·格雷尔收听《市场观察》
[15:19] What’s goin’ on in those futures pits today, Ali? 今天的期货交易场情况如何 阿里
[15:22] The U.S. Agriculture Department 美国农业部刚刚发布了
[15:24] just released this quarter’s livestock report, 本季度的畜牧报告
[15:26] and it’s a record surplus, 盈余再创新纪录
[15:27] causing feeder cattle futures to plummet. 使得育肥用牛的期货骤然跌落
[15:31] Hey, bartender. 酒保
[15:33] This is my last hundred. 我就剩这100块了
[15:34] I want 90 on drinks and 20 in smokes. 给我来九十块钱的酒和二十块钱的烟
[15:38] Just fuckin’ do it! 让你他妈去你就去
[15:44] Thank you! 谢谢
[15:50] Hey, honey. Listen. 亲爱的 你听好
[15:52] I’m not comin’ home. 我不回家了
[15:55] But I wanna let you know… 我只想让你知道
[15:57] I’ve never loved anyone 我从来没有爱哪个人
[15:59] as much as I loved… 像我爱
[16:02] your sister! 你妹那样
[16:04] I-That’s right! You were right! 没错 你猜对了
[16:06] I fucked your sister! 我操你妹了
[16:08] It was nice! Uh, buh-bye now! 爽得很 拜拜了
[16:11] Fuck! 操
[16:12] Fun fact about Fat Fred– 胖弗莱有件事很好笑
[16:13] You know how he got his nickname? 你们知道他这外号怎么来的吗
[16:15] Mean children. 熊孩子起的
[16:17] True story. 真事
[16:21] Dude looks like 这哥们真像
[16:22] a John Candy version of Soul Man. 约翰·坎迪出演《灵魂男人》的扮相
[16:25] Was it just me, or was that movie about racism 是我想多了 还是那部电影里的种族歧视
[16:28] really, really racist? 实在实在太过头了
[16:30] Uh, like every movie. 每部电影不都是这样吗
[16:32] I mean, you’ve seen Teen Wolf. 你看过《十八岁之狼》了对吧
[16:33] When the guy turns into an animal, 电影里那家伙变身成动物时
[16:34] he starts dunking, break-dancing, 他开始扣篮 还跳霹雳舞
[16:37] turning on white women, 到处撩白人小妞
[16:38] scaring the shit outta white men. 惊得白人汉子们无地自容
[16:40] My favorite line from that movie is, 那部电影我最喜欢的台词是
[16:42] “I’m not a fag. I’m a werewolf.” “我不基佬 我是狼人”
[16:45] Michael J.! 迈克尔·J真够可以的
[16:46] He is the reigning rainmaker, Jack Piechowski, 他是业界的大牛 杰克·皮耶霍夫斯基
[16:49] but you all know him as Jackson Polack! 但你们熟悉他另一个名字 杰克逊·波拉克
[16:55] So debonair! 真是风度翩翩啊
[16:57] Show ’em the goods, baby. 秀给大家看看
[17:05] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你啊
[17:06] You would never wanna be that chiseled. 你可别练得这么肌肉分明
[17:09] – Women don’t like that. – That masculine. -女人可不好这口 -这么血气方刚
[17:10] – No! – No! -才不行呢 -绝对不行
[17:11] Let’s get this bidding going. 我们继续竞标吧
[17:12] I want to serve him hot. 趁热打铁 赶紧拍下
[17:14] All right, I’m gonna start this cat at a thou! 这款型男我起价一千
[17:16] Who got a thou? 谁愿意出一千
[17:17] – Fifteen! – Fifteen hundred. -一千五 -我出一千五
[17:18] – Thank you, young lady. – Fifteen thousand. -多谢这位小姐 -一万五
[17:23] Fifteen thousand. 一万五
[17:25] Fifteen thousand. Pretty sure that’s gonna close out the bids right there. 一万五 我很确信这就是成交价了
[17:28] Thank you very much. Fifteen thousand, Jackson. 非常感谢 一万五 拍下杰克逊
[17:33] Mmm. Whatever. 无所谓啦
[17:33] Jackson! 杰克逊
[17:36] – Sorry. – That’s okay. -抱歉 -没关系
[17:38] Is that White Rain? 你用的护发产品是雨漾吗
[17:40] Yeah. You can smell it, huh? 对 你还能闻出来这个
[17:41] – It’s really nice. – It’s like the best spray. -超级好用 -简直是战斗力最强的护发喷雾
[17:44] Hey, it’s me, Wayne. 是我 韦恩
[17:46] I just wanted to say 我就想告诉你
[17:48] you’re a piece of shit, and I’ve always hated you. 你就是坨屎 我早就恶心你了
[17:51] You put Mom on the phone? 让老妈接电话
[17:53] Hi, Mom. 老妈
[17:55] Yeah. I know you’ve always liked Mark best, but guess what. 我知道你最喜欢马克了 可你猜怎么着
[17:58] The joke’s on you, because I outlived him. 打脸了吧 我混的比他好
[18:01] Will you please put the dog on the phone? 能让狗接下电话吗
[18:14] I know it didn’t work, 我知道计划没成功
[18:15] but…honeypot or not, 但不管是不是美人计
[18:18] I had a really great time tonight. 我今晚玩得很开心
[18:19] Me too. You’re cute. 我也是 你真可爱
[18:21] You could be the third Corey. 你能成为第三个万人迷
[18:23] Some Mo moves there. 老蒙惯用的伎俩
[18:29] Here she comes. Here she comes. 她来了 她来了
[18:31] Backin’ it up. 往后退
[18:31] Don’t look, don’t look. 别看 别看
[18:35] Blair! 布莱尔
[18:36] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[18:38] Oh, I’m just, uh, you know, 我在 你懂的
[18:39] here supporting the Mujahideen. 在这声援穆斯林圣战者
[18:41] Just gotta get them as many weapons as possible. 帮助他们弄到更多军火
[18:44] – You’re a good man. – Thank you, babe. -你真是个好人 -谢谢 宝贝
[18:46] – And who is this? – I’m Jack. -这位是谁 -我是杰克
[18:48] Like the cheese. 杰克奶酪的杰克
[18:50] Young…Einstein. 年轻版的爱因斯坦
[18:52] Impressive. 真机智
[18:54] – This is Dawn. – Dawn, of course. -这位是道恩 -道恩 当然了
[18:56] I’ve heard so much about you. 久仰大名
[18:58] Wow, you are beautiful. 天啊 你可太美了
[19:00] – Thank you. – Ah, your husband is a very lucky man -谢谢 -你的丈夫真幸运
[19:03] Wherever he is. 他在哪呢
[19:06] Listen, I just came over to say 听着 我过来只是想告诉你
[19:07] I don’t want things to be awkward between us, Blair. 我不想让我们的关系变得太尴尬 布莱尔
[19:09] And I’m hoping that eventually 我希望有朝一日
[19:12] you and I could be friends. 你和我可以做回朋友
[19:14] You do? 真的吗
[19:15] For once in my life, I need to focus on myself. 一辈子就这么一次 我需要将精力放在自己身上
[19:19] On Tiff. 在蒂芙身上
[19:20] For once. So good-bye, Blair. 就这么一次 所以再见了 布莱尔
[19:24] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[19:25] That bow makes you look skinny. 领结让你显瘦
[19:28] Oh, thank you. You should get one. 谢谢你 你也应该弄一个
[19:34] – It didn’t work! – No– -根本没用 -不是
[19:35] – I’m already in her rear-view. – Listen, no. -我对她已经是过眼云烟了 -听着 不是的
[19:36] Tonight was just the first step, you know? 今晚只是计划的第一步 你懂吗
[19:38] It might take a little– 可能得花上一点
[19:47] Blair! 布莱尔
[19:49] Tiff. 蒂芙
[19:54] Oh, my God. Tell me. 老天啊 告诉我
[19:55] Tell me that you just brought Dawn here to make me jealous. 告诉我你带道恩来是为了让我嫉妒的
[19:57] Yes. Did it work? 是的 成功了吗
[19:58] Of course it worked. Oh, my God, she’s so hot. 当然成功了 老天 她太性感了
[20:01] Part of me didn’t know whether I should be jealous of her or of you, 我的某个部位不知道我究竟该嫉妒她还是嫉妒你
[20:03] and that part of me 我的那个部位
[20:05] – was my Hot Pocket. – Yeah, your little Hot Pocket. -是我的小妹妹 -你的性感小妹妹
[20:10] Is this wrong? 我们错了吗
[20:12] I mean… 我是说
[20:14] Tiff’s sort of the worst, and Blair’s not. 蒂芙很坏 布莱尔可不是
[20:16] Yeah, well, I can give you 60 million reasons 我能给你六千万个理由证明
[20:18] why it’s right. 这事是对的
[20:20] – I missed you. – I missed you too. -我好想你 -我也想你
[20:22] – I’m sorry. – Me too. I love you. -对不起 -对不起 我爱你
[20:24] – I love you. – Huh? Oh, my God. Is that my earring? -我也爱你 -我的天 那不是我的耳环吗
[20:27] Okay, I’d know that emerald-cut emerald anywhere. 我一眼就能认出那颗祖母绿
[20:29] Stop. Stop-ay. 别走 过来
[20:31] Earring-a? 耳环拿来
[20:33] Lo siento. Lo siento. 抱歉 抱歉
[20:35] Oh, it’s okay-o. 没关系
[20:38] Buenas dias. 再见
[20:39] Gracias. 谢谢
[20:40] Why didn’t you tell me that you lost this? 你为什么不告诉我你弄丢了
[20:42] You know these earrings were the only survivors 你知道这耳环是我曾祖父的矿井坍塌后
[20:44] when my great-grandpa’s mine collapsed! 唯一留下的物件了
[20:45] I know, I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna disappoint you, 我知道 我很抱歉 我不想让你失望
[20:47] and honestly, sometimes you can be a little bit scary. 而且说实话 有时候你挺吓人的
[20:49] I know I can, and I’m sorry. I’m working on it 我知道 我也很抱歉 我在努力改正呢
[20:51] with my numerologist. 我的灵数师在帮我
[20:53] Look, uh, I’m sorry I brought up all our old stuff, you know? 听着 抱歉我又将往事重提
[20:57] The past is the past. 过去的就让它过去吧
[20:59] Well… 那
[21:02] What if it wasn’t? 要是过不去怎么办
[21:06] We did such a great job of getting them back together, 我们成功地让他俩复合
[21:09] what about…us? You know what I mean? 那我们你 你懂我的意思
[21:14] Oh, Momo. 小蒙蒙
[21:16] What? 怎么了
[21:17] That was a long time ago, 那是以前的事了
[21:19] and…remember? Kinda married. 记得吗 我结婚了
[21:22] No, I don’t remember, okay? 不 我不记得
[21:23] I don’t ever remember that. 我一点不记得
[21:24] That guy’s a nonentity to me. 那家伙对我无足轻重
[21:26] Okay? I mean, when was the last time 好吗 你上次和那个白人小子
[21:27] you had a good time with that white boy? 共度春宵是什么时候的事了
[21:30] Last night. 就昨晚
[21:31] – Last night? – Yeah. -就昨晚 -是啊
[21:32] Dawn, I know your “I had a good time last night” face, 道恩 我知道你”昨晚共度春宵”脸是什么样
[21:35] – and that ain’t it. – Oh. Well, I got a new -你显然没有 -嗯 我现在有新的
[21:37] “Good time last night” face, that’s all. “昨晚共度春宵”脸了 就这样
[21:39] Okay. 好吧
[21:41] Look, after I sash and crown here, 听着 等我在这荣誉授勋加冕后
[21:43] I’m gonna go over to the Cedar Tavern. 我会去雪松酒馆
[21:45] I’m gonna be there around 10:00, okay? 我大概十点到那 好吗
[21:47] So…show up, don’t show up. 所以 来还是不来
[21:51] It’s up to you. I’m gonna be there. 都取决于你 我会过去的
[21:54] You’re gonna be there alone, Mo. 那你自己过去吧 老蒙
[21:55] I’m not coming. 我不去
[21:58] We’ll see. 走着瞧
[22:00] – We’ll see. – Uh-huh. -走着瞧 -好啊
[22:05] Okay. 好
[22:05] – Bye! – Bye. -再见 -再见
[22:11] Let’s get this back where it– 我们把它装到原来的…
[22:12] You know what? No. No, this thing’s bad luck. 你猜怎么着 这东西有霉运
[22:15] Ever since I put it on you, 自从我给你戴上它以后
[22:16] it’s just kicked off a series of disastrous events, okay? 就引发了各种各样的灾难性事件 对吗
[22:19] This thing is cursed. 这东西被诅咒了
[22:20] Hey, hey, hey! 瞧瞧你们
[22:22] There’s the happy couple! 幸福小两口在这啊
[22:23] Oh, my God. 天哪
[22:25] You’ve gotta be Tiff, the one and only. 你肯定是蒂芙 绝无仅有的那位
[22:26] Yeah, I am. 是的 我是
[22:28] Blair has been heartbroken without you, I gotta tell you. 你要知道 没有你的日子布莱尔心都要碎了
[22:31] And I can see why. 我知道为什么
[22:34] What a beautiful dress. 多漂亮的裙子啊
[22:35] – Well, actually… – Whoa! -实际上 -哇
[22:39] Oh! It’s a skort. 是裤裙
[22:40] – Skants. Prototype. – Skants. -是宽摆裙 只是个样品 -宽摆裙
[22:42] Oh. Well, I’d say they better rush that baby to market. 好吧 要我说赶紧让这宝贝进入市场吧
[22:44] – Right? – What is it: Levi’s, Guess? -对吧 -什么牌子 李维斯 盖尔斯吗
[22:46] No, it’s Georgina. I’m Tiff Georgina. 是乔治纳牌 我是蒂芙·乔治纳
[22:48] Tiff Georgina. 蒂芙·乔治纳
[22:50] Now I see where this guy gets his fashion sense from– 我知道我哥们的时尚品味来自哪里了
[22:53] a beautiful, fashionable lady 一位来自声名显赫的
[22:54] from a famously fashionable family. 时尚家族的美丽时髦的女士
[22:57] And you must be the very famous 你一定是鼎鼎大名的
[22:59] Maurice Monroe that I’ve heard so much about. 毛里斯·蒙罗 久仰大名啊
[23:01] All good, I’m sure? 我希望他说的都是好话
[23:07] So what else? 他还说了啥
[23:10] – A lot of people, huh? – Yeah. -人头攒动啊 -是啊
[23:12] You know, Maurice, I have been meaning 毛里斯 我一直想感谢你
[23:14] to thank you for giving my man here a little job. 给我男朋友找到了一份工作
[23:17] So please, 所以别客气
[23:18] consider this tie pin a gift for luck. 把这个领带别针当作好运的礼物吧
[23:21] Oh, my God. Ha ha! Well, I’m gonna say yes. 天哪 我非常乐意
[23:24] – You kids have a great night. – Oh, so nice seeing you -祝你们晚上愉快 -见到你真高兴
[23:26] – and meeting you. – Thanks again! -非常荣幸 -再次感谢
[23:27] – That was so generous, babe. – Fuck him. -你真慷慨 宝贝 -操他妈
[23:31] – I’m back! – Yeah, you are back. -我回来了 -是啊你回来了
[23:34] Oh, I’m actually on the air. 我真的上广播了
[23:35] Hi, Howard! Long-time listener, first-time caller. 霍华德 忠实听众 第一次来电
[23:38] Hey, can you put Robin’s boobs on the air? 你能放《罗宾的胸》这歌吗
[23:42] Huh? No, no, I love you guys. 什么 不不 我爱你们
[23:44] Hey, whoa, hey, Howard, before you hang up– 霍华德 在你挂断之前
[23:46] Fuck Jackie Martling! 去他妈的杰基·马汀
[23:48] Wait! 慢着
[23:49] – Stop him! – Shit! -拦住他 -我日
[23:50] Stop him! Get him, get him, stop him! 拦住他 抓住他 抓住他 拦住他
[23:52] You dumb-ass LaGuardia fuckin’ Spread idiot! 你个蠢货还拉瓜迪亚套利个鸡巴
[23:54] What the fuck are you doin’, man? 你干什么呢兄弟
[23:56] The Yakuza’s gonna track us down and kill us. 黑道会来追杀我们
[23:58] …killed today by a food-borne illness found in beef. 今天死于来自牛肉的食源性疾病
[24:02] Mad cow disease is affecting 疯牛病正在感染
[24:03] livestock across Canada and the U.K., 全加拿大和全英国的牲畜
[24:06] causing one of the biggest beef recalls in history. 导致历史上最大的牛肉召回事件之一
[24:10] The outbreak of mad cow disease 疯牛病的爆发迫使
[24:12] forced supermarkets across the U.K. 英国各地的超市
[24:14] to dispose of the tainted beef. 丢弃受污染的牛肉
[24:17] Resupplying the market with safe beef from the U.S. 用来自美国的牛肉补充供应市场
[24:20] is causing the demand to skyrocket. 导致需求激增
[24:25] It is my distinct honor to present 我感到无比光荣 为这些
[24:28] these brave Mujahideen warriors 勇敢的穆斯林圣战者送上
[24:30] with a check for $44,250. 一张44250美元的支票
[24:34] Fight on, brave men. We will not forget you. 继续战斗 勇士们 我们不会忘记你们
[24:38] We’re actually not going by Mujahideen anymore. 其实我们不打算叫穆斯林圣战者了
[24:40] We’re rebranding. 我们要重塑品牌形象
[24:41] What do you think about, uh, Taliban? 你觉得塔利班这个名字怎么样
[24:44] Taliban, uh… yeah, that’s got legs. 塔利班 好 朗朗上口
[24:50] Oh, shit, I gotta get outta here. 糟了 我得走了
[24:51] – All right, take it easy. – Salaam! -好了 放轻松 -祝你平安
[24:53] Yeah. Salami and bacon! 好好 香肠[谐音]和培根
[25:36] Uh… make it a double. 要双份
[25:38] You haven’t ordered. 你没说要什么
[25:40] Scotch. 苏格兰威士忌
[25:48] I’m gonna need that finger. 我需要那根手指
[25:51] No hard feelings, Mo. 别往心里去 老蒙
[25:52] You have a boss. I have a boss. 你有老大 我也有老大
[25:54] Technically, I’m my own boss, but… 严格来说 我是我自己的老大
[26:02] I have to do it? 要我自己来吗
[26:14] How much pinky are we talkin’ about? 你们的意思是切多长一截
[26:16] – Mo! – Yeah. -老蒙 -好吧
[26:19] Oh, shit. 该死
[26:22] Stop! Stop! 住手 住手
[26:24] Stop! Shit! 住手 我去
[26:26] We got the money and then some. 我们拿到钱了 还赚了一笔
[26:28] Turns out Wayne was pulling a LaGuardia Spread with the dough. 原来韦恩用那笔钱拉瓜迪亚套利干了一票
[26:30] And it worked! 而且成功了
[26:32] Well, it didn’t 一开始没成功
[26:33] until the U.K. was overrun by zombie cows. 但后来英国的僵尸牛泛滥成灾
[26:35] U.S. livestock futures are– 美国畜牧业的前景…
[26:36] Do you wanna give this guy his Goddamn money 还不赶快把这家伙的钱给他
[26:38] so I don’t have to cut off my fucking pinkie? 免得我要把小拇指切掉
[26:40] The money’s already been wired into your account, Mo. 钱已经转到你的账户里了 老蒙
[26:42] So… are we good? 所以…不生气了吧
[26:52] I’m not even mad at you, Wayne okay? 我怎么会生你的气 好吗韦恩
[26:54] You’re a fuckin’ wild man. 你是个狂人
[26:56] Yeah, right? 可不是吗
[26:57] It takes some big– actually, that’s not true. 太有胆…其实这么说不对
[27:00] I’m very upset with you! 你气炸我了
[27:01] I’m upset with all three of you. 你们三个气炸我了
[27:03] I’m gonna individually fuck each one of you up. 我要一个一个干死你们几个
[27:05] – Do you understand– – Mm! So… -你们明白了吗 -那么
[27:07] You wanna do a money order? Write us a check? 你想用汇票 还是支票
[27:11] Whatever’s easier. 怎么简单怎么来
[27:17] And again. Again, I fell for it. 然后又一次 我又一次轻信了
[27:19] And… again, Mo let me down. 然后又一次 老蒙让我失望了
[27:25] You know, it’s like, uh… 知道吗 就像是
[27:27] I feel like I’m Lucy, 我觉得我是露西
[27:30] you know, and the football, 你知道吗 橄榄球
[27:30] 露西经常扶住橄榄球让查理布朗踢 而在查理布朗快要踢的时候将球抽走使他跌倒
[27:31] or…maybe I’m Charlie Brown. 或者…也许我是查理·布朗
[27:33] I don’t know. Or maybe I’m the football. 我也不知道 或者也许我是橄榄球
[27:37] Who knows? Ooh! Peanuts! 谁知道呢 花生
[27:39] What if I do some peanuts 给我来点花生
[27:40] to soak up some of this alcohol. 把这些酒精吸收掉吧
[27:42] This is supposed to be one of the most romantic spots in the city. 据说这是城里最浪漫的场所之一
[27:47] I gotta pee. 我要上厕所
[27:52] Hey. You’re here! 你在啊
[27:55] Did you see Tiff and I are, uh, we’re back. 你看到蒂芙和我重归于好了吗
[27:58] I think. 我觉得是
[27:59] Uh, so thank you 所以谢谢你
[28:00] for everything. 所做的一切
[28:02] Well, I’m just–I’m happy that you’re happy. 你的幸福就是我的快乐
[28:04] I see you took my advice on this spot? 看来你听了我对这里的推荐
[28:07] Yeah, yeah, I did. 是啊 是的
[28:08] Again, I…owe you. 我欠你一个
[28:10] Big. 大人情
[28:12] Yeah. 嗯
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑色星期一(Black Monday)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme