时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How are you gonna get Blair | 你怎么让布莱尔一结婚 |
[00:11] | to just give us his Georgina shares once he’s married? | 就把他的乔治纳股份交出来呢 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna form a father-son | 我会和他建立一种父子关系 |
[00:15] | reverse Diffrent Strokes. | 和《细路仔》里面相反的那种 |
[00:17] | What’s up, queef? | 你个娘娘腔混的还好吗 |
[00:18] | Keith is a…homo? | 基斯是 同性恋吗 |
[00:20] | All I want is a piece of what we built. | 我要的只是我们打下江山的一部分 |
[00:22] | If we’re not gonna do this deal, I got to go. | 要是我们不打算做交易 我得走了 |
[00:24] | I am not a people person. | 我不擅长和人相处 |
[00:26] | Do you know who’s really good? | 但你知道谁既擅长为人又会计算吗 |
[00:27] | My partner, Dawn. | 我的合伙人道恩 |
[00:28] | Why else do you think she’s got 15% of my company? | 不然她怎么拥有我公司15%的股份 |
[00:44] | Pull! | 开枪 |
[00:45] | Hurry! Use both nostrils! | 快点 两个鼻孔一起 |
[00:46] | They’re quacking at you, man! | 它们对着你嘎嘎叫呢 伙计 |
[00:48] | – Yeah! – Die, quackers! | -好样的 -去死吧 臭鸭子 |
[00:50] | God, these graphics are so realistic. | 天啊 这图像也太逼真了 |
[00:51] | – Perfect score. – I have to kill ducks after work. | -分数完美 -我下班后一定得宰几只鸭子 |
[00:55] | My kid is gonna plotz. His bar mitzvah’s tomorrow. | 我孩子得乐疯了 明天是他的成人礼 |
[00:57] | This thing is impossible to get. | 这玩意儿根本抢不到 |
[00:59] | The line’s bigger than the tits on the ‘tute I paid to wait in it. | 队排得比我雇来排队的鸡的乳头还长 |
[01:01] | Hey, speaking of fathers and sons and shit, | 说到父子关系那点屁事 |
[01:03] | I need a little advice, Keithy. | 我需要一点建议 小基斯 |
[01:04] | That’s what best friends are for. | 铁哥们的意义就在于此 |
[01:06] | Look, given that i’m the Muhammad Ali of pulling out, | 鉴于我是拔屌界的拳王阿里 |
[01:08] | I don’t have any sons of my own. | 我至今没有亲生儿子 |
[01:10] | To clarify, I’m as good at pulling out | 澄清一下 是我拔屌的技术 |
[01:12] | as Muhammad Ali is at boxing. | 和拳王阿里的拳击技术一样好 |
[01:13] | He is terrible at pulling out. | 他在拔屌方面就很糟糕了 |
[01:15] | He’s got, like, nine kids, five moms. | 他有九个孩子吧 跟五个女人生的 |
[01:17] | More like Ali-mony. | 不如说是赡养费阿里 |
[01:20] | Look, I want to form a father-son relationship with Blair, you know, | 我想跟布莱尔建立一种父子关系 |
[01:23] | so I can get close enough | 这样我就能靠得够近 |
[01:24] | to him to stab him in the back. | 然后从背后捅他一刀 |
[01:26] | Oh, buy his love. Like that Nintendo. | 收买他的爱 比如那个任天堂游戏机 |
[01:28] | I mean, right? That bad boy’s gonna make | 你说是吧 那东西能让 |
[01:29] | my kid forget all about the time | 我孩子彻底忘掉 |
[01:30] | he walked in on me trying to hang myself. | 他撞见我上吊的场景 |
[01:32] | – What the hell? – Why can’t you just jerk off like a regular guy? | -什么鬼 -你就不能像个正常人一样撸吗 |
[01:35] | It’s called asphyx-turbation, all right? | 这叫窒息手淫好吗 |
[01:37] | You know, you choke your chicken | 一边撸管 |
[01:38] | while you choke yourself. | 一边掐脖子 |
[01:39] | I learned it from my friend in that band, uh, INXS. | 这是我跟INXS乐队的一个朋友学的 |
[01:41] | – It’s amazing. – Buying love works. | -爽翻了 -收买爱管用 |
[01:43] | You know, I forgot my kid’s birthday. | 我忘了孩子的生日 |
[01:45] | I went and I got him | 然后我去给他买了 |
[01:46] | one of the actual Darth Vader masks from the movie. | 一个真正在电影里出现过的达斯·维达面具 |
[01:49] | Oh, uh, Return of the Jedi? | 是《绝地归来》里那个吗 |
[01:50] | No, I couldn’t afford that, so I got the o-one | 不是 那个我买不起 所以我买的是 |
[01:52] | from the rape scene in Revenge of the Nerds. | 《宅男复仇》里强奸戏用的那个 |
[01:54] | But bonding isn’t just about buying them expensive shit. | 但建立关系不只是给他们买奢侈玩意 |
[01:56] | It’s about taking them to expensive shit, too. | 你还得带他们去见识奢侈场面 |
[01:58] | Blair was born in a cornfield. | 布莱尔是玉米地里长大的 |
[02:01] | Everything impresses him, right? | 什么事都能震住他 对吧 |
[02:02] | So just take him out | 所以你只要带他出去 |
[02:03] | to a VIP NYC night he’ll never remember. | 过一次他永远记不得的豪华版纽约夜生活 |
[02:06] | – That’s the ticket. – So parenting is | -这就对了 -所以做家长 |
[02:07] | just like dating, but with no sex. | 就跟约会一样 只是没有性 |
[02:10] | And that’s great, | 好极了 |
[02:10] | ’cause I’m the Michael Jackson of dating. | 我可是约会界的迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[02:12] | To clarify, I’m as good at dating | 澄清一下 是我的约会技术 |
[02:14] | as Michael Jackson is at dating kids. | 和迈克尔·杰克逊约小孩的技术一样好 |
[02:17] | Brooke Shields. | 波姬·小丝[美国明星及CK创始人] |
[02:18] | Jesus. It’s 11:30. | 天啊 已经十一点半了 |
[02:20] | Can we please start the goddamn morning meeting? | 我们能开晨会了吗 |
[02:22] | Hey, who wants to go double or nothing? | 谁想赌双倍 |
[02:25] | – Yes! – 20 gs you don’t get one duck. | -太好了 -两万块赌你连一只鸭子都打不着 |
[02:28] | All right, while you coke piñatas | 好了 你们这些毒罐 |
[02:30] | have been comparing nosebleeds, | 拼着流鼻血时 |
[02:31] | I secured a large chunk of public Georgina shares, | 我搞定了很大一部分乔治纳的公共股份 |
[02:34] | which means if Mo can get Blair’s family shares… | 也就是说 如果老蒙能拿到布莱尔的家族股份 |
[02:36] | “When Mo gets Blair’s family shares.” | 应该说”当老蒙拿到布莱尔的家族股份时” |
[02:38] | …we’re on our way to the 51% we need, | 我们就接近所需的51%股权了 |
[02:40] | but there’s a twist. | 但没这么简单 |
[02:42] | Thank God. I was so bored. | 谢天谢地 我快无聊死了 |
[02:44] | The quarter ends in 48 hours. | 本季度将在48小时后结束 |
[02:46] | If we file with this much on our books, | 如果我们把这么多股份记在账上 |
[02:48] | everyone will know the shot. | 所有人都会知道我们的计划 |
[02:49] | Our shell companies are full, so that means | 我们的空壳公司都满了 也就是说 |
[02:52] | we need some people to hide the shares for us | 我们需要一些人帮我们把股份藏起来 |
[02:54] | until the takeover. | 直到收购的时候 |
[02:55] | What about our overseas shells? | 我们的海外空壳公司呢 |
[02:56] | We sold our overseas shells. | 我们都卖了 |
[02:58] | By the seashore? | 在海边卖的吗 |
[03:01] | Come on, fellas. | 拜托 各位 |
[03:02] | This is a tightrope. | 这件事不好办 |
[03:04] | We need people who | 我们要找的人 |
[03:04] | won’t fuck us over when we need the shares back | 在我们要收回股份时不能搞我们 |
[03:07] | but who we don’t mind fucking over | 但同时我们也不介意搞他们 |
[03:08] | by implicating in a felony, all right? | 让他们牵涉进重罪 好吗 |
[03:11] | Basically, our dearest family and friends. | 基本上 就是我们的亲朋好友吧 |
[03:13] | – Everyone I love is dead. – I’m not even a citizen. | -我爱的人都死光了 -我连美国公民都不是 |
[03:15] | – I think, so… – All right. | -大概吧 所以… -好吧 |
[03:16] | Wayne and Yass are out. Mo has no one in his life. | 韦恩和亚西出局 老蒙孑然一身 |
[03:19] | I can park a chunk, but that leaves two more. | 我可以解决一部分 但还剩下两部分 |
[03:21] | I can park one with Shira. | 我可以让希拉解决一部分 |
[03:22] | – Wait, wait, hold it. Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa. – Good idea. | -等等 等等 等等 -好主意 |
[03:23] | It’s ridiculous. People love me. | 这太扯了 人们喜欢我 |
[03:26] | Uh, is that why you were just brainstorming | 你们刚刚不是在绞尽脑汁地思考 |
[03:28] | about how to make people love you? | 怎么让别人喜欢你吗 |
[03:31] | – She got you. – Thank you. | -一针见血 -谢谢 |
[03:32] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[03:33] | Fine, take the last one. | 好吧 最后一部分交给你 |
[03:35] | And look, if you want to connect with Blair, | 如果你想和布莱尔搞好关系 |
[03:37] | just talk to his ass, okay? | 那就和他好好聊聊 好吗 |
[03:38] | Open up. Find some common ground. | 敞开心扉 找点共同话题 |
[03:40] | It’s not that hard. | 没那么难 |
[03:41] | Nah, I’m just gonna go | 算了吧 我还是打算 |
[03:42] | with the throw-a-Nintendo- at-it plan. | 执行”甩个任天堂游戏机”计划 |
[03:44] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[03:46] | Hold on, wait. You mean tha-that Nintendo? | 等等 你要拿这个任天堂游戏机 |
[03:47] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Blair is a fucking nerd. | 是的 布莱尔就是个死宅 |
[03:49] | He is gonna love this chilling vision of our Jap future. | 他肯定会喜欢这种冷冰冰的日本货 |
[03:52] | Great jam sesh, guys. | 很棒的即兴演奏 伙计们 |
[03:53] | – It was actually a meeting. – Okay. | -这其实是个会议 -好吧 |
[03:55] | – As you were. – All right, it’s cool, yeah. | -解散吧 -好吧 没关系 |
[03:57] | I-I can get another one by tomorrow. It’s fine. | 明天前我能再搞到一台 没事的 |
[03:59] | “Duck Hunt.” | 《猎鸭子》 |
[04:00] | I thought it was “Duh, Cunt.” | 我还以为是《呃 野鸡》 |
[04:03] | This makes a lot more sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:07] | I bet he’s gonna promote you. | 我打赌他要给你升职了 |
[04:08] | You are finally getting off the floor. | 你终于要步上康庄大道了 |
[04:10] | About frickin’ time. | 是时候了 |
[04:12] | Babe, we don’t know what this is gonna be tonight. | 宝贝 我们不知道今晚会发生什么 |
[04:14] | Uh, the guy’s unhinged. | 那家伙精神不正常 |
[04:15] | I walked in on him the other day | 那天我撞见他对着 |
[04:17] | masturbating to Hockey’s Hardest Hits Volume Three. | 《最狠冰球冲撞选集三》打飞机 |
[04:19] | – He jerks off in the office? – They all do. | -他在办公室打飞机 -他们都这样 |
[04:22] | Well, okay, whatever. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[04:24] | How about you make it your promotion? | 你为什么不自己争取升职呢 |
[04:26] | You’ve literally been there for weeks. | 你都在那边工作好几周了 |
[04:28] | Babe, you don’t really make Mo do stuff. | 宝贝 你不能强迫老莫做事 |
[04:30] | He more sort of does stuff to you, | 他更像那种对你做事的人 |
[04:33] | like my gymnastics team doctor. | 就像我的体操队医 |
[04:35] | You were supposed to start as a VP at one of the big three. | 你本该从三大巨头之一的副总裁开始干 |
[04:37] | Instead, you’re stuck as a runner, | 然而 你现在还是跑腿的 |
[04:38] | and we’re stuck living in this trash compactor | 我们现在还住在这个垃圾压缩机里 |
[04:41] | that doesn’t even have a trash compactor. | 这里连个垃圾压缩机都没有 |
[04:42] | Am I supposed to compact my own trash | 我难道要像那些废物一样 |
[04:44] | like some kind of piece of trash? | 连垃圾都得自己打包吗 |
[04:46] | It’s not such a crazy ask. | 这要求并不过分 |
[04:47] | Just let my parents buy us one trash compactor. | 让我父母给我们买个垃圾压缩机吧 |
[04:50] | How many were you wanting? | 你本来想要几个啊 |
[04:52] | Tiff, I told you | 蒂芙 我跟你说过了 |
[04:54] | I am very uncomfortable with your parents paying for anything. | 让你父母花钱买任何东西 都让我很不自在 |
[04:57] | My time on the floor | 我在交易所的日子 |
[04:58] | has made my algorithm 2.0 so much better. | 大大改进了我的算法2.0版 |
[05:01] | It better be better. | 最好有改进 |
[05:02] | You’re working on it every night, | 你每晚都在忙活你的算法 |
[05:03] | and we barely see each other. | 我们连面都见不上 |
[05:05] | And I am not even bringing up the no-sex stuff, | 连房事都没有 这我就不提了 |
[05:09] | which I shouldn’t even be the one not bringing up. | 而且这个问题根本不该由我提 |
[05:11] | You should be. | 应该由你提 |
[05:12] | Not bringing it up? | 这算是不提吗 |
[05:15] | You know what? You’re right. You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 你说得对 |
[05:18] | I should be more like you. | 我应该变得像你一样 |
[05:21] | – Wealthy? – Bitchy. | -富有 -婊气 |
[05:25] | I’m gonna go get that promotion. | 我会争取到升职的 |
[05:26] | – Yes. – Tonight. | -太好了 -就今晚 |
[05:27] | – Tonight. Go. – Yes. | -就今晚 去吧 -好的 |
[05:30] | – One more? – No, no. | -再亲一下 -不行 |
[05:31] | No more. | 不亲了 |
[05:32] | Just–okay, um, well, I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[05:37] | The city that never sleeps. | 这就是不夜城啊 |
[05:41] | I’m really excited we get to hang out. | 我们能一起出来玩我很开心 |
[05:43] | I’ve been making great progress on my algorithm 2.0. | 我的算法2.0版有了很大改进 |
[05:46] | Shut the fuck up real quick, Blair. | 赶紧闭嘴吧 布莱尔 |
[05:50] | This night isn’t about work, son. | 今晚不谈工作 孩子 |
[05:51] | It’s about fun, son. | 专心享乐 孩子 |
[05:53] | You ever made eye contact with the Statue of Liberty? | 你和自由女神像对过眼吗 |
[05:56] | – No. – Oh, baby. | -没有 -好啊 |
[05:58] | This is gonna be great. | 有乐子了 |
[06:03] | Bad news, Shira. | 坏消息 希拉 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna be a little late for dinner. | 晚餐我要迟到一会了 |
[06:06] | This deal I’m working on is so hard. | 我在处理的这笔交易实在太难了 |
[06:08] | Aw, don’t worry about it, monkey. | 别担心 小猴猴 |
[06:10] | We already ate… four hours ago. | 我们已经吃过了 四小时前 |
[06:13] | I was actually just sleeping | 我刚刚在睡觉呢 |
[06:15] | because we have a very big day tomorrow. | 因为我们明天会很忙 |
[06:17] | You’re not gonna have to work | 你儿子的成人礼 |
[06:18] | all through our son’s bar mitzvah, are you? | 你不会也要一直工作吧 |
[06:20] | No, no–I mean, but, you know, in work’s defense, | 不会的 不过 为工作开脱一下 |
[06:23] | it is paying for this blessed celebration | 是工作为这个美好的活动买单 |
[06:26] | at the Plaza, you know, with Mr. Met prancing around, | 在大酒店里 请大都会先生来蹦跶 |
[06:29] | and Doc Gooden doesn’t do an aliyah for free. | 而且古登博士可不会免费诵读经文 |
[06:31] | No, you got to pay him… in drugs. | 你得付报酬 用毒品付 |
[06:34] | You know, and drugs cost money, so… | 毒品是要花钱的 所以 |
[06:36] | Okay, well, I look forward to seeing you extremely soon | 好吧 期待能很快见到你 |
[06:40] | and all day long tomorrow. | 明天一整天都能见到 |
[06:43] | You and me holding hands, | 你和我牵着手 |
[06:45] | watching our boy become a bar mitzvah. | 见证我们的儿子受戒成人 |
[06:47] | – I love you. – Love you very much. | -我爱你 -我好爱你 |
[06:49] | – Bye-bye. – Love you. | -拜拜 -爱你 |
[06:50] | That should buy us a little while. | 这应该能给我们争取一些时间了 |
[06:54] | To the star in Starlight Express. | 敬《星光快车》的明星 |
[06:57] | Mm, if I was the star, | 如果我是明星 |
[06:58] | I wouldn’t have to work three other jobs. | 就不用干其它三份兼职了 |
[07:01] | No, I’m just another pair of skates in the chorus. | 不 我只是合唱队里的一双旱冰鞋 |
[07:04] | And with the helmet on, you can barely even tell it’s me. | 戴上头盔 你都认不出来是我 |
[07:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, | 不不不不不不 |
[07:08] | because I would know these legs anywhere. | 因为不管在哪儿我都认得出这双腿 |
[07:11] | Look at them. | 瞧瞧看 |
[07:11] | – These guys? These guys? – Oh! So beautiful. | -这双腿吗 -太美了 |
[07:17] | Are you okay? You seem distracted. | 你还好吗 看起来心不在焉 |
[07:19] | No, it’s fine. I… | 没事的 我 |
[07:21] | I just got to get Shira | 我得让希拉 |
[07:22] | to park a shitload of stock by tomorrow, | 在明天之前接收一大堆股份 |
[07:24] | and she’s already up my ass with a pair of cleats. | 她本来就整天盯着我找茬 |
[07:26] | Is that stock thing something I can help with? | 股份的事我能帮忙吗 |
[07:28] | – No, don’t worry about it. – No, I want to help. | -不用 别担心 -我想帮忙 |
[07:30] | No, okay? | 不用 好吗 |
[07:32] | I-I mean, no. She is gonna take care of it. | 我的意思是 她会搞定的 |
[07:36] | And now let me take care of you. | 现在让我来搞定你 |
[07:39] | – No. Keith. Keith. – Come here. What? | -不要 基斯 -来吧 怎么了 |
[07:39] | What? What? What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[07:44] | You’re not making it any easier to leave her. | 你这样更难离开她 |
[07:47] | You said you’d tell her about me. | 你说你会跟她说我的事 |
[07:48] | And I did. | 我说了 |
[07:49] | You know, I said that this deal was hard and… | 我说这笔交易实在太难[硬]了 |
[07:52] | – No. – It’s not–it’s not anymore. | -不要 -已经不硬了 |
[07:54] | Okay. You’re upset. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你不开心了 那你想我怎么做 |
[07:56] | In your world, people look at you like it’s expected, okay? | 在你的世界里 人们觉得你这样是理所当然 |
[07:59] | And in–in my world, people look at me like I’m infected. | 在我的世界里 人们觉得我有病 |
[08:02] | Clever. Well, I’m sick of being the other man. | 油嘴滑舌 我受够了做小三 |
[08:05] | Well, you aren’t the other man. | 你不是小三 |
[08:07] | You are the only man, okay? | 你是我的唯一 好吗 |
[08:10] | – No, Keith. No. – All righ–come on. | -不是的 基斯 -好了 别这样 |
[08:12] | – Mike, come here, come here. – It’s over. It’s over. | -迈克 来吧 -结束了 结束了 |
[08:13] | – We lost it. We lost it. – Come on. No. | -我们没可能了 -拜托了 别这样 |
[08:15] | I’m going to shower. | 我要洗澡 |
[08:16] | I got Jane Krakowski and glitter all over me. | 我身上沾满了闪粉和过剩的简·科拉克斯基 |
[08:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:21] | For Mom, we have Dubonnet with a twist. | 杜本内加柠檬皮是妈妈的 |
[08:25] | And for Dad, Dewar’s, splash of soda, two cubes. | 苏打水调帝王威士忌加两个冰块是爸爸的 |
[08:28] | I hate when you call them Mom and Dad. | 我讨厌你叫他们妈妈爸爸 |
[08:30] | – It feels incesty. – We should be so lucky. | -感觉像在乱伦 -我们应该感到幸运 |
[08:33] | I mean to have Spence as a son, | 我是说有斯宾塞做我们的女婿 |
[08:36] | not to have kids that have sex with each other. | 而不是有一对儿女在乱伦 |
[08:38] | No, no, I know, Dad. I know. | 没事 我懂 爸爸 我懂 |
[08:40] | Dawny, Spencey, I got a surprise for you. | 小道恩 斯宾塞 我给你们准备了惊喜 |
[08:49] | I present to you Nefertitty. | 我向你们展示《波涛汹涌》 |
[08:53] | Wow. It’s like her eyes are judging me wherever I go. | 感觉她的眼睛在追着我评头论足 |
[08:56] | It’s the only piece I had left from my show | 这是我在鲍尔画廊的展出中 |
[08:57] | at the Power Gallery. | 剩下的最后一件作品了 |
[08:58] | This new Afrotica series is really striking a chord. | 这个新的情色非洲系列真是太轰动了 |
[09:01] | The whole show sold out– first time in a decade. | 所有作品全部售罄 十年来头一回 |
[09:05] | Yeah. I was the model for the baby. | 我是那个宝宝的模特 |
[09:07] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:09] | Everyone, I got a surprise for you, too. | 我也给大家准备了惊喜 |
[09:11] | – I love surprises. – Okay, okay, okay. | -我喜欢惊喜 -好的 好的 |
[09:13] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[09:15] | Well, I just wanted to tell you guys… | 我只是想告诉你们 |
[09:18] | – That I am– – Pregnant! | -我… -怀孕了 |
[09:21] | Yes! Oh, my God! | 太好了 天啊 |
[09:22] | Should you drink? Well, although, I did smoke | 你能喝酒吗 不过我怀你的时候 |
[09:24] | a ton of ganja with you– I guess it’s okay. | 还飞了好多叶子 应该没事吧 |
[09:25] | No. | 不是的 |
[09:27] | I’m not pregnant. I’m partner. | 我没怀孕 我升上合伙人了 |
[09:30] | At my firm! | 我公司的 |
[09:32] | That’s my big news. | 我的大新闻是这个 |
[09:34] | Congrats. That’s really… | 恭喜你 这真是太 |
[09:37] | We’re not also pregnant by chance, are we? | 有没有可能我们也怀孕了呢 |
[09:39] | No, not pregnant. Promoted. | 没有 没怀孕 升职了 |
[09:42] | And please don’t be one of those guys that says “We.” | 别学那些人说”我们怀孕了” |
[09:44] | I just–I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[09:46] | Come on, Spence. Shit or get off the pot. | 拜托 斯宾塞 别占着茅坑不拉屎 |
[09:48] | – I’m trying. – What? | -我在努力 -什么 |
[09:49] | Wait, Dad, in your analogy, I’m a toilet? | 等等 爸爸 在你的比喻中 我是茅坑吗 |
[09:52] | No, no, I think what Dad is trying to say… | 不不 我觉得爸爸想说的是… |
[09:53] | – That’s what he said. – …is that… | -他就是这么说的 -他想说… |
[09:56] | it might be time for us to focus on more important things. | 也许我们该把重心放在更重要的事情上了 |
[10:00] | What’s important to me right now is the career | 现在对我而言最重要的是我的事业 |
[10:02] | that I’ve worked tooth and nail for. | 为此我张牙舞爪地奋斗 |
[10:04] | I mean, seriously, I-I’ve lost teeth | 说真的 为了这份工作 |
[10:06] | and nails doing this job. | 我掉过牙 丢过指甲 |
[10:08] | Which is the perfect opportunity for you to quit. | 因此这正是你辞职的绝佳机会 |
[10:10] | – Your career’s gonna– – It’ll be there– | -你的事业会… -它会在那… |
[10:11] | – I make a very healthy living. – Your career will be waiting | -我的生活很健康 -你生完孩子后 |
[10:13] | – after you have kids. – Would the men in this room | -可以重返事业 -屋里的男人 |
[10:14] | just shut the hell up? | 能把嘴闭上吗 |
[10:16] | Until your body can give life, | 除非你们能生孩子 |
[10:17] | then you don’t get to say a damn thing about Dawn’s. | 否则就别对道恩指手画脚 |
[10:20] | This is the ’80s. | 现在是八十年代了 |
[10:21] | A woman can be whatever she wants. | 女人想做什么都可以 |
[10:26] | I’m happy for you, baby girl. | 我为你高兴 宝贝女儿 |
[10:30] | – Thank you, Mom. – To you. | -谢谢妈妈 -敬你 |
[10:32] | I’m proud of you, Dawny. | 我为你骄傲 小道恩 |
[10:37] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[10:38] | This is the hottest ticket in town. | 这是城里最抢手的票了 |
[10:39] | And we got killer seats. | 而且我们的座位绝佳 |
[10:42] | Why is she crying? | 她为什么在哭 |
[10:45] | Oh, she knows how it ends. | 她知道结局 |
[10:47] | What are we seeing? | 我们要看什么 |
[10:49] | Death of a Salesman. | 《推销员之死》 |
[10:49] | 借用了亚瑟·米勒创作的著名戏剧的名字 也曾改编成电影 | |
[10:50] | Yeah. You remember when that door-to-door vacuum salesman– | 你还记得那个上门推销吸尘器的推销员吗 |
[10:53] | he crawl-space’d all those nurses? | 他去过许多护士的穴中探险 |
[10:59] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[11:00] | More like “Thank God.” | 不如说”谢天谢地” |
[11:02] | Glass is here, or we get Shamu’d by all the fluids. | 还好有玻璃 不然会被他的体液喷一脸 |
[11:23] | Hey, Sheeshee. I’m so glad you waited up. | 小希希 你等着我没睡我好开心 |
[11:29] | Mm, I’m so glad you woke me up, Kiki. | 你把我吵醒了我好开心 小基基 |
[11:31] | You’re nervous about tomorrow, aren’t you? | 想到明天觉得紧张了 对吗 |
[11:33] | It’s gonna be a dream. | 会很完美的 |
[11:35] | I even picked the shortest haftarah portion, okay? | 我选了先知书中最短的一段 好吗 |
[11:39] | I have a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[11:40] | Since you’re up, why don’t you… | 既然你没睡 你何不 |
[11:43] | give me a little signature right here? | 在这里给我一个小小的签名呢 |
[11:47] | Right there. Yeah, look at that. | 就在这里 对 就是这个 |
[11:49] | Oh, oh, careful, careful. I got my perm set today, Kiki. | 小心小心 我今天刚做的头发 小基基 |
[11:51] | Oh, okay. It looks great. | 好的 看起来漂亮极了 |
[11:52] | Yeah, it looks really great. Okay– | 是的 漂亮极了 好了 |
[11:54] | What is this I’m signing? | 我要签什么东西 |
[11:56] | Oh, looks like a document. I don’t know. Boring. | 看起来像是文件 我也不知道 无聊的东西 |
[12:00] | I think if you just sign it, we’ll just be done with it. | 你签完就完事了 |
[12:04] | Where’s the Nintendo? | 任天堂游戏机呢 |
[12:08] | Uh, it’s at the office. | 在办公室呢 |
[12:09] | Keeping it safe. | 安全得很 |
[12:10] | So, you know, if I just get | 所以 我只需要 |
[12:12] | a little, you know, “Shira” right here-a– | 你在这里签一个小小的”希拉” |
[12:15] | Or-a, why don’t you go and get that Nintendo, bring it back, | 或者 你去把任天堂游戏机拿回来 |
[12:19] | and then I’ll sign this vague paperwork? | 然后我再签这份含糊其辞的文件 |
[12:22] | I’m just–again, just thinking out loud… | 我再自言自语一下 |
[12:24] | You sign it now. | 你现在签字 |
[12:25] | I get the Nintendo tomorrow on the way to Beth El. | 我明天去成人礼之前拿任天堂游戏机 |
[12:28] | Two birds with one stone, yeah? | 一石二鸟 对吧 |
[12:29] | – Or– just spitballing here… – Okay. | -或者 我也是随便说说 -好的 |
[12:32] | No. | 不行 |
[12:34] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[12:35] | Well, you seem like you have a really, uh, | 看来你在这件事上 |
[12:37] | strong path on this one. | 立场很坚定 |
[12:41] | I will be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[12:43] | – All right. – And don’t you wait up, okay? | -好的 -你也不用等我了 好吗 |
[12:46] | I’m going shluffy. | 我要睡觉了 |
[12:52] | I never even open a menu. | 我从来不看菜单 |
[12:54] | I just order the most expensive shit, you know? | 我直接点最贵的东西 知道吗 |
[12:55] | It keeps it exciting. | 保持新鲜感 |
[13:05] | – Looks delicious. – Doesn’t it? | -看起来很美味 -对吧 |
[13:07] | It’s so fleshy. | 肉质鲜嫩 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:10] | Dig in. | 开动吧 |
[13:11] | Here we go. | 开吃了 |
[13:12] | – This is so fresh. – It’s the best part. | -太新鲜了 -新鲜的才是最棒的 |
[13:15] | After you, friend. | 你先请 朋友 |
[13:18] | – Cheers. – Yeah. | -干了 -嗯 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我没法吃 |
[13:29] | I prefer my ground beef cooked and with cheese and on a bun. | 我还是喜欢把碎牛肉烤熟了和芝士夹面包吃 |
[13:34] | I’m from a town with one restaurant. | 我老家只有一家餐厅 |
[13:35] | This world, it’s very overwhelming to me. | 这个世界对我来说难以承受 |
[13:37] | No, I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[13:38] | I’m not really into this rich shit either, kid. | 其实我也不喜欢有钱人这一套 孩子 |
[13:40] | I mean, I-I kind of grew up like you, you know? | 我的背景和你差不多 知道吗 |
[13:42] | But instead of one restaurant, I had no parents. | 你还有一家餐厅 我连父母都没有 |
[13:47] | Hey, what’s your favorite burger joint in the city? | 你最喜欢城里哪家汉堡店 |
[13:50] | Well, I’ve been wanting to try this dive by our place– | 我一直想去我们家旁边的那家苍蝇馆子试试 |
[13:53] | uh, uh, Berger’s Burgers, | 伯格汉堡 |
[13:54] | but Tiff’s allergic to fast food, so… | 但是蒂芙对快餐过敏 所以 |
[13:56] | Hang on a minute. Berger’s Burgers? | 等一下 伯格汉堡 |
[13:58] | – Yeah. – In Alphabet City? | -对 -字母城的那个 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:00] | I practically grew up there. | 我几乎是在那家店长大 |
[14:02] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[14:04] | You want to go there, get out of here? | 你想离开这去那里吗 |
[14:07] | Uh, yeah. | 想啊 |
[14:10] | Uh, hey, come throw this shit in the trash. | 过来把这坨屎倒进垃圾桶 |
[14:12] | I just have to return my jacket. | 我得去把外套还了 |
[14:13] | No, they tried to poison us. Fucking keep the thing. | 不用 他们打算毒死我们 穿着走 |
[14:22] | Okay, ok– | 好吧 |
[14:23] | Come on. Let me in. Here. | 别这样 让我进去 |
[14:24] | Look, look, Shira and I, we broke up. | 听着 希拉和我 我们分手了 |
[14:27] | It’s over, baby. It’s donezo, okay? | 结束了 宝贝 断得彻彻底底 |
[14:29] | I want to be Keith and Mike. | 我想要基斯和迈克在一起 |
[14:31] | I want to share everything with you. | 我想和你分享一切 |
[14:32] | A-a place in Chelsea, a portmanteau. | 在切尔西找个住处 拖个大皮箱 |
[14:34] | What do you want to call ourselves? | 你想给我俩起什么情侣名 |
[14:35] | You want to call ourselves, uh, Meith or-or Kike? | 你想叫迈斯还是基克 |
[14:37] | – No, no. – No, no. Meith, Meith. | -不用了 -不 迈斯 还是迈斯好 |
[14:38] | Look, I want to be with you, okay? | 听着 我想和你在一起 好吗 |
[14:40] | And I’m gonna tell her tomorrow after that bar mitzvah. | 明天的成人礼结束后我就跟她说 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna be like, “Baruch atah, | 我会这么说 “上帝指引我 |
[14:43] | adiós, baby,” okay? | 拜拜了宝贝” 好吗 |
[14:45] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[14:50] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[14:55] | – I’m shaking. – Yeah, you are. | -我在发抖 -是啊 |
[14:56] | We need to celebrate. | 我们需要庆祝一下 |
[14:58] | Do you have, uh, champagne or something? | 你有香槟之类的吗 |
[14:59] | – Yes, I’ll get some. – All right, great, great. | -有 我去拿 -好 太棒了 |
[15:00] | I’ll get some. Oh, God. | 我去拿 天啊 |
[15:05] | Okay… | 好了 |
[15:08] | – Uh, out of champagne– – Yeah, sounds great! | -没有香槟了 -听起来棒极了 |
[15:19] | Oh! Fuck! Fuck. | 操 操 |
[15:24] | Keith? Holy shit! | 基斯 天啊 |
[15:25] | Whoa! I’m fine! I’m fine! | 我没事 我没事 |
[15:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:30] | Why are you stealing my Nintendo? | 你为什么要偷我的任天堂游戏机 |
[15:32] | It’s my Nintendo, okay? I bought this for you. | 这是我的任天堂游戏机 好吗 我给你买的 |
[15:34] | And now I need it for my son, okay? So… | 现在我要把它送给我儿子 好吗 |
[15:37] | If I don’t bring it to my son, Shira’s gonna fucking kill me. | 如果我没办成 希拉会宰了我的 |
[15:39] | Don’t you want to be happy? | 你不想获得幸福吗 |
[15:41] | I am happy. I fucking love my family. | 我现在就很幸福 我爱死我的家人了 |
[15:43] | What, do you want me to leave them for you? | 你难道想要我为了你放弃他们吗 |
[15:44] | For–for–for sex? | 就为了性吗 |
[15:47] | Wow. Just sex? | 只是性吗 |
[15:50] | Okay. Have a good night. | 好吧 祝你晚安 |
[15:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[15:53] | – Okay. – Okay! | -好啊 -好啊 |
[15:55] | – Fuck you. – You know what? | -去你的 -你知道吗 |
[15:56] | Go blow on the cartridges, because that really works, Keith. | 去吹卡带吧 因为那真的管用 基斯 |
[15:59] | Yeah, I’ll give you something to blow on. | 我来给你个能”吹”的东西 |
[16:01] | Oh, fuck! My arm. | 操 我的胳膊 |
[16:09] | Ah, there he is. Come here. | 就是他 快过来 |
[16:12] | Ah. Great to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[16:14] | H-how long’s it been? | 有多久没见了 |
[16:15] | Weren–weren’t you here the night that Dolly Parton was here? | 桃莉·巴顿[歌手]来的那晚你在吧 |
[16:18] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah! What a crazy night, right? | -是啊 -那一夜多疯狂啊 |
[16:20] | Oh, what a night. | 疯狂的一夜 |
[16:21] | Yeah, yeah. Missed this place. | 是啊 真想念这个地方 |
[16:23] | Can we get two classic Berger’s Burgers, please? | 能给我们来两个经典伯格汉堡吗 |
[16:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[16:28] | Oh, sorry. No change for this. | 抱歉 找不开 |
[16:30] | Like I’ve ever wanted change. Fuck out of here. | 我什么时候让人找过钱 别逗了 |
[16:34] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[16:35] | – Yeah, no problem. – Hey, come around. | -别客气 -要常来啊 |
[16:37] | – We miss you. – Yeah, good to see you. | -我们都想你 -见到你真高兴 |
[16:39] | You really met Dolly Parton? | 你真的见过桃莉·巴顿吗 |
[16:41] | Was she with Linda Ronstadt or Emmylou Harris? | 她是和琳达·朗丝黛还是爱美萝·哈里斯在一起 |
[16:43] | I-I’m a big trio fan. | 我超爱三重唱 |
[16:44] | She was rolling pretty deep. | 她当时前呼后拥的 |
[16:47] | I mean, of course I know Dolly Parton. | 我当然认识桃莉·巴顿 |
[16:48] | Who do you think bought her those cans? | 不然你以为是谁给她做的丰臀 |
[16:51] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[16:53] | God did. | 是上帝给的 |
[16:53] | Sometimes He does give with both hands. | 有时候他确实会双手奉上 |
[16:56] | Actually, it’s my second-favorite night | 其实那是我在这里度过的 |
[16:57] | I’ve ever spent in here. | 排名第二的夜晚 |
[16:59] | W-what was your first? | 排名第一的呢 |
[17:04] | Uh…I grew up in an orphanage not too far from here– | 我在离这不远的一家孤儿院长大 |
[17:07] | right around the corner, actually– | 其实就在街角那边 |
[17:08] | and the smell from this place would just go | 这里的香气飘出去 |
[17:10] | all throughout the neighborhood. | 整个街区都能闻到 |
[17:11] | And o–and one day, 1961, I ran in here. | 1961年的一天 我跑进来 |
[17:14] | I grabbed a burger right off the counter, | 一把抓起柜台上的汉堡 |
[17:16] | and I’m thinking, “Oh, man, I’m gonna finally taste this thing | 心里想着 “天啊 我终于能尝尝 |
[17:18] | I’ve been jacking it to all my life.” | 这个我天天意淫的东西了” |
[17:21] | But old man Berger, God rest his soul– | 但是老伙计伯格 愿他安息 |
[17:23] | a lot faster than he looked. | 他比看起来要利索得多 |
[17:25] | Caught me. | 他抓住了我 |
[17:27] | He didn’t, you know, beat my ass or call the cops or anything. | 他并没有打我一顿或者报警什么的 |
[17:30] | He gave me a job. | 他给了我一份工作 |
[17:31] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[17:33] | And that night, after my first hard day of work | 那天晚上 在我人生第一天辛勤工作后 |
[17:35] | throwing out trash and mopping, sweeping, all of that, | 扔垃圾 拖地 扫地 全套的 |
[17:38] | I cooked myself a burger back there. | 我到后面给自己做了个汉堡 |
[17:40] | – And God damn it– – Best burger of your life? | -真要命 -那是你这辈子吃过最好吃的汉堡 |
[17:43] | No, undercooked it. Nearly prolapsed my anus. | 不是 没烤熟 差点让我肛门脱垂 |
[17:46] | But when I got out of the hospital the next night, | 但是第二天晚上我出院后 |
[17:48] | I came back here, and Bergy cooked me a burger. | 回到这里 伯格给我做了个汉堡 |
[17:51] | – And that motherfucking– – I’m sorry, you– | -那个天杀的… -不好意思 你 |
[17:52] | you immediately came back and ate another burger? | 你马上回来又吃了个汉堡 |
[17:55] | The point is, Blair, it was dope. | 重点是 布莱尔 它好吃爆了 |
[17:58] | That’s what Tiff doesn’t get, ’cause she was born with money. | 蒂芙就不懂这些 因为她出身富贵 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah, the whole jeans thing. | 是啊 那个牛仔裤公司 |
[18:02] | Yeah, yeah, and she wants to use her parents’ money for everything. | 是啊 她买什么东西都想用父母的钱 |
[18:06] | – It’s so annoying. – Well… | -太烦人了 -这个嘛 |
[18:09] | – Don’t throw the whole baby out with the bathwater. – Here you go. | -别不分好坏全盘否定嘛 -请用 |
[18:10] | – Oh, look at this. Let’s dig in. – Oh, thanks. | -瞧瞧这个 我们开动吧 -谢谢 |
[18:13] | And so Reagan is cutting all of the funding for the arts. | 所以里根要砍掉所有的艺术拨款 |
[18:16] | Ugh. I wish he would’ve thought of that before his movies. | 他要是在他的那些电影问世前想到这个就好了 |
[18:18] | I didn’t hate the one with the monkey. | 我不讨厌那部有猴子的 |
[18:20] | You know, Mom, now that I’m a partner, | 妈妈 现在我是合伙人了 |
[18:21] | I could talk to the firm | 我可以和公司谈谈 |
[18:22] | about maybe funding an endowment opportunity. | 也许能提供资助的机会 |
[18:25] | Speaking of opportunities, i actually have one for you guys. | 说到机会 我其实给你们准备了一个 |
[18:28] | Maybe make some easy money. | 也许能轻松赚点钱 |
[18:29] | Ooh, my favorite kind. | 我最爱这种钱 |
[18:31] | Mine is the rupee. It’s an Indian currency. | 我最爱的钱是卢比 印度的货币 |
[18:35] | It’s a fun word, too– rupee. | 这个词也很有趣 卢比 |
[18:39] | Rupee. | 卢比 |
[18:41] | Yeah, well, all you’d have to do is just hold some shares | 你们只需要替我们持有一些股份 |
[18:43] | for us for a few months, | 几个月的时间 |
[18:45] | and then, you know, when we take them back, | 然后等我们收回的时候 |
[18:46] | you’d get a nice payday. | 你们就能赚一笔 |
[18:49] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[18:49] | Uh, no, thank you, baby. | 不用了 谢谢 宝贝 |
[18:52] | I don’t know, Ruth. | 说不好 露丝 |
[18:52] | Uh, things are kind of tight right now. | 现在手头确实有点紧 |
[18:54] | We don’t need any charity, Walt. | 我们不需要施舍 沃尔特 |
[18:57] | You’re about to make tenure, and as I mentioned, | 你快要获得终身教职了 而且我刚刚也说了 |
[18:59] | all my pieces from my Power Gallery show sold out. | 我在鲍尔画廊展出的作品全部卖出去了 |
[19:02] | Mom, this isn’t charity. | 妈妈 这不是施舍 |
[19:04] | You’d actually be earning the money. | 这钱将是你们挣来的 |
[19:05] | This helps me, and it’s real money. | 这能帮到我 而且是实实在在的钱 |
[19:08] | Real money is honest money, okay? | 实实在在的钱是诚实所得的钱 好吗 |
[19:12] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:13] | You just said you were proud of me. | 你刚刚才说你为我骄傲 |
[19:15] | No, I said I was happy for you. Not proud. | 不 我说我为你高兴 不是骄傲 |
[19:20] | What happened to “This is the ’80s, | 不是说”现在是八十年代了 |
[19:21] | a woman can be whatever she wants”? | 女人想做什么都可以”吗 |
[19:23] | That’s the point. You can. | 这就是关键 你可以 |
[19:24] | So why would you choose to be a crook? | 所以你为什么要选择做骗子呢 |
[19:27] | “Hold shares.” Come on. | “持有股份” 得了吧 |
[19:28] | I’m not dumb, and neither are you. | 我不傻 你也不傻 |
[19:31] | You are a brilliant, thoughtful woman. | 你是个才华横溢考虑周全的女人 |
[19:33] | Make something besides just money for yourself. | 为自己争取一些钱财之外的东西吧 |
[19:36] | – Yummy. – It’s not your fault | -美味 -我们把你送进私立学校 |
[19:37] | that we put you in that private school | 让你与那些白人富二代作伴 |
[19:39] | with all those rich white kids. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:40] | But now you’re a– you’re a yuppie. | 但如今你成了个雅痞 |
[19:45] | No, Mom, actually, I am a buppie. | 不 妈妈 确切说是黑人雅痞 |
[19:49] | And you know what? I’m proud of it. | 而且知道吗 这是我的骄傲 |
[19:50] | Because all of our hippie parents fuck– | 因为我们的嬉皮父母 |
[19:53] | messed everything up. | 把所有事都搞砸了 |
[19:55] | Why do you think your neighborhood is so bad now? Hmm? | 不然你觉得为什么你的街区如今这么糟 |
[19:58] | Money is the answer. | 钱才是解决之道 |
[20:00] | Not protesting or painting porn. | 而非抗议或画春宫图 |
[20:03] | Dawn, don’t bring your mother’s porno into this. | 道恩 别扯上你妈妈的春宫图 |
[20:06] | I think it’s tasteful and arousing. | 我觉得那些画品位高雅 春色撩人 |
[20:08] | Baby, why don’t you just calm down? | 宝贝 你先冷静一下 |
[20:10] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别吩咐我该怎么做 |
[20:11] | And you’re drunk, and you have surgery in the morning! | 而且你喝醉了 明早你还有手术呢 |
[20:14] | You know what? I can do what I want. | 知道吗 我想做什么都可以 |
[20:15] | And if I want to be a barren robber baron, | 如果我想当个不生孩子的强盗贵族 |
[20:18] | then so be it. | 那又怎样 |
[20:24] | Most of the time, I just walk around that office | 大多数时间 我只是在办公室里瞎转 |
[20:26] | feeling like one of the chickens | 感觉像是我爸当年逼我 |
[20:27] | my dad used to make me cut the head off of. | 把头砍掉的那些鸡一样 |
[20:29] | Oh, my God, how many dad stories | 天啊 我们还要听多少 |
[20:31] | are we gonna have to listen to? | 与爸爸有关的故事 |
[20:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, I have a dad. | 不好意思 我有个爸爸 |
[20:34] | And you don’t. | 而你却没有 |
[20:37] | But seriously, how do you guys get it done? | 不过说真的 你们是怎么做到的 |
[20:38] | I just don’t feel like there’s enough hours in the day. | 我觉得时间根本不够用 |
[20:41] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[20:45] | I’m dead serious. | 我是认真的 |
[20:48] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, watch and learn. | -天啊 -看好了 |
[20:58] | – Should I try some? – I don’t think so. | -我该试试吗 -我看算了吧 |
[21:02] | No, you don’t want to do this. | 不 你不想尝试这个的 |
[21:03] | You can’t handle this. Forget it. | 你受不了这个 别想了 |
[21:04] | Uh, you don’t know what I can handle. | 你又不知道我受不受得了 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | I feel more successful already. | 我已经感觉自己是成功人士了 |
[21:26] | You little coke whore. | 你个小毒虫 |
[21:27] | Scarface! | 疤面煞星 |
[21:32] | Okay, Bobby, boy. | 好了 鲍比小子 |
[21:33] | Say hello to Vanessa, the family… | 替我向瓦妮莎和全家人问好 |
[21:35] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | – And off we go. – Thank you. | -我们走 -谢谢 |
[21:39] | – After you. – Have a good day. | -你先请 -祝你愉快 |
[21:41] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[21:42] | Who’s Bobby? And who’s Vanessa? | 谁是鲍比 谁是瓦妮莎 |
[21:45] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[23:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:14] | The moon is so much brighter when you’re on cocaine. | 可卡因让月亮都变亮了许多 |
[23:19] | Yeah, that’s the sun, Blair. | 那是太阳 布莱尔 |
[23:23] | Okay, well, I’m late for Jew church. | 好了 我要赶不上犹太礼拜了 |
[23:25] | Why don’t you try to get some rest? | 你去休息一下吧 |
[23:26] | Thank you. Thank you. That was–that was a great– | 谢谢 谢谢 昨晚 |
[23:28] | that was a great night. | 昨晚棒极了 |
[23:30] | – Yeah, it was a great night. – Yeah, yeah. | -是啊 昨晚棒极了 -是啊 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:33] | May–may I have a promotion, please? | 请问我可以升职吗 |
[23:35] | Um, uh, for the following reasons– | 理由如下 |
[23:37] | One, I’m a very hard worker. B, the algorithm, at this– | 第一 我工作非常努力 第二 算法… |
[23:39] | You know what? Yeah. | 这样吧 好 |
[23:42] | Why not? I dub thee promoted. Fuck it. | 有何不可 我赐汝升职 管它呢 |
[23:45] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[23:47] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 谢谢 -嗯 |
[23:49] | – Thank you. – Yeah. You have a good night. | -谢谢 -嗯 晚安 |
[23:50] | – Yeah, you too, you too. – Oh, hey, wait a minute. | -你也是 -等一下 |
[23:52] | I forgot. I got to give this to you. | 我忘了 我得把这个送给你 |
[23:57] | All right, take it easy. | 好了 放轻松 |
[24:05] | Tiff, have you ever had sex with a guy | 蒂芙 你有没有试过跟刚刚 |
[24:07] | with a huge promoti– | 高升的人做爱 |
[24:12] | What? | 什么 |
[24:17] | What the fuck did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[24:19] | Before you spaz out, check out… | 在你抽风前 瞧一瞧 |
[24:22] | how cool this is. | 这有多酷 |
[24:26] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这个了 |
[24:28] | You know how it makes me feel | 你知道这让我有怎样的感受 |
[24:29] | when you–y-y-you take things from your parents | 你从你父母那里获取 |
[24:32] | that I should be providing. | 本该由我提供的东西 |
[24:33] | – I asked you to not– – You know what? No. | -我跟你说不过要… -我不听 |
[24:34] | – I am so done. – Take my dick | -我受够了 -把我的屌 |
[24:36] | and put it in the trash compactor. | 塞进垃圾压缩机 |
[24:38] | – That’s what you want to do– – Cannot hear you. | -这就是你想做的 -听不见你 |
[24:39] | Just call your parents and have them come over. | 给你父母打电话让他们过来 |
[24:42] | Make your dad come over. | 让你爸过来 |
[24:43] | He can take my dick and put it in the trash compactor. | 他可以把我的屌塞进垃圾压缩机 |
[24:45] | You know what? Stop being such a puss ’cause my dad has money. | 别再因为我爸有钱就表现的像个娘们一样 |
[24:48] | You know what? Fuck your dad. | 知道吗 操你爸 |
[24:49] | I would rather fuck my father! | 我宁愿操我爸 |
[24:52] | – No shit! – My mom, too. | -可不是么 -还有我妈 |
[24:54] | She could finger me with more gusto! | 她用手指操我都比你有激情 |
[24:55] | Great! All the fingers in the world aren’t gonna satisfy you! | 好极了 全世界的手指会满足你的 |
[25:12] | Way to go, Brad. Looking great. | 好样的 布拉德 看上去棒极了 |
[25:15] | Where you been, Kookoo? | 你去哪儿了 呆子 |
[25:17] | Just getting the Nintendo, Shushu… | 去拿任天堂游戏机了 可人 |
[25:20] | from the office. | 从办公室拿的 |
[25:21] | Maybe we can, you know, | 也许我们可以 |
[25:22] | sign these papers? | 把文件签了 |
[25:24] | You listen to me, Keith. | 你听好了 基斯 |
[25:26] | You’re going to prison. | 你会进监狱的 |
[25:28] | Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, | 也许不是今天 也许不是明天 |
[25:30] | but someday, and probably for the rest of your life. | 但早晚有一天 而且大概进去就出不来了 |
[25:33] | And I’m not gonna allow you to take me | 而我不会允许你把我 |
[25:35] | and our beautiful family down with you. | 和我们美好的家庭拖下水 |
[25:37] | Eat shit! | 吃屎吧 |
[25:39] | Sorry. Great job there. | 抱歉 表现得很好 |
[25:41] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[25:42] | Mommy and Daddy love you so much. | 妈妈和爸爸真爱你 |
[25:43] | – Love you so much. So much. – So much. | -真爱你 真爱你 -真爱你 |
[25:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[25:51] | Hey, look who it is. The big man. | 瞧瞧这是谁 大男人 |
[25:54] | Doc Gooden’s been in the bathroom for, like, 45 minutes! | 古登博士已经在洗手间待了45分钟了 |
[25:57] | Is Mr. Met gonna make it? | 大都会先生会来吗 |
[25:58] | – I told everyone he’d be here. – Well, guess what. | -我跟大家说了他会来 -你猜怎么着 |
[26:00] | Tell your friends they got to be disappointed, okay? | 告诉你的朋友们 他们要失望了 |
[26:02] | ‘Cause Mr. Met ain’t coming. | 因为大都会先生不会来了 |
[26:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[26:07] | introducing Mr. Met! | 有请大都会先生 |
[26:16] | He came. | 他来了 |
[26:17] | He came! | 他来了 |
[26:19] | I’d know those legs anywhere. | 这双腿到哪儿我都认得 |
[26:21] | That’s a weird thing to say. | 这么说真奇怪 |
[26:22] | Isn’t his giant baseball head kind of his calling card? | 他的标志不是巨大的棒球头吗 |
[26:25] | Yeah, shh, shh, shh. | 是啊 闭嘴 |
[26:29] | Looking good, Mr. Met! Whoo! | 看上去不错 大都会先生 |
[26:36] | Uh… great job out there. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:40] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[26:44] | Look, want to know the real reason | 想知道我不让你接收 |
[26:46] | why I didn’t let you park those shares? | 那些股份的真正原因吗 |
[26:49] | Because if something goes bad, | 因为如果出问题了 |
[26:52] | you are the only person in my life | 你是我生命中 |
[26:56] | that I can’t live without. | 唯一不可或缺的人 |
[27:02] | Can you maybe take off the head? | 你能把头套拿下来吗 |
[27:03] | ‘Cause I cannot gauge how any of this is landing. | 因为我没法判断你的反应 |
[27:15] | If Shira won’t take those shares, I will. | 如果希拉不肯收下那些股份 我来 |
[27:18] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[27:20] | ‘Cause I would like to make enough money | 因为我想赚足够多的钱 |
[27:22] | so I don’t have to prance around for a bunch of spoiled brats | 这样我就不用在一帮被宠坏的孩子面前蹦跶 |
[27:24] | in an off-brand Señor Met costume I got in Chinatown | 穿着我从中国城买的山寨大都会先生套装 |
[27:26] | ’cause you couldn’t get the real one to show up. | 因为你请不来正主 |
[27:29] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[27:30] | Uh, blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[27:41] | All right, go and enjoy the party. | 好了 去享受派对吧 |
[27:53] | Oh! A board game. | 桌游 |
[27:56] | Okay, that’s gonna pay for college. Thank you. | 好的 这可以作为大学基金 谢谢 |
[27:59] | Your cousins are a bunch of schnorrers. | 你的表亲们就是一群乞丐 |
[28:00] | Thank you. Thank you. Very sweet. | 谢谢 谢谢 太贴心了 |
[28:03] | You guys get rid of your shares? | 你们的股份脱手了吗 |
[28:04] | Yep. Could not have been a simpler process. | 嗯 易如反掌 |
[28:07] | Totally remembered to do that. | 完全没忘记 |
[28:08] | Who’d you go with? | 你给谁了 |
[28:18] | 你是个男人了 爱你的 老蒙叔叔 | |
[28:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:24] | – That’s my kid. – I know. | -那是我孩子 -我知道 |
[28:26] | Mazel titties. | 恭喜奶 |
[28:28] | Excuse me. Hey. | 不好意思 |
[28:29] | Hey, Mo. Hey, guys. | 老蒙 伙计们 |
[28:31] | Um, so I came here to tell you two things. | 我来是为了告诉你两件事 |
[28:34] | One– | 第一件 |
[28:35] | and this might be the cocaine talking, | 这可能是可卡因疯话 |
[28:36] | but can we get some more cocaine? | 不过我们能再吸点可卡因吗 |
[28:39] | And two… | 第二件 |
[28:41] | …I broke up with Tiff. | 我把蒂芙甩了 |
[28:45] | I broke up with Tiff! | 我把蒂芙甩了 |
[28:48] | Is this a child wedding? | 这是儿童婚礼吗 |