Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] I’ll take your shares of Georgina. 我要你们在乔治纳的股份
[00:10] You want to fuck with me? 你想跟我干吗
[00:11] Yes. 想
[00:12] Unless your last name is Georgina, 除非你也是乔治纳家族的一员
[00:13] anyone attempting a takeover gets burned. 所有试图收购的人都会惹火烧身
[00:15] You are risking everything! 你把一切都搭上了
[00:33] I don’t care what anybody says, okay? 我不在乎别人是怎么说的 好吗
[00:34] Al Pacino’s performance in Scarface was bad. 艾尔·帕西诺在《疤面煞星》中的表演太炸了
[00:37] And you mean “bad” in, like, a good, black way? 你说的”炸”是黑人式称赞吗
[00:40] Duh, I mean, the guy’s a national treasure, right? 废话 他可是国宝级人物好吗
[00:42] He makes Paul Newman look like Paula Poundstone. 他让保罗·纽曼看起来像是波拉·庞德斯通
[00:45] Hey, little known fact, Brandt– Hey. 布兰特 鲜为人知的事实是 你好
[00:47] Al Pacino’s not actually Cuban. 艾尔·帕西诺其实不是古巴人
[00:49] So, when you do my story, 所以演绎我的故事时
[00:50] you got to promise not to whitewash it, okay? 你得保证不搞白人化 好吗
[00:52] I don’t want any light-skinned guys. 我不想要任何浅皮肤的人
[00:53] Give me, uh, like, Carl Weathers, 给我比如卡尔·韦瑟斯
[00:55] Lou Gossett Jr., Bill Duke– 小路易斯·格塞特 比尔·杜克
[00:57] – you know, chocolate brothers. – Definitely, definitely. -这种的巧克力皮肤兄弟 -没问题 没问题
[00:58] You know, the untitled Oliver Stone 奥利弗·斯通的未命名新作
[01:00] Wall Street project will be an authentic portrayal 华尔街题材影片将会真实演绎
[01:02] of a black man just trying to break into this white boys’ club– 一个黑人拼尽全力闯进白人俱乐部…
[01:05] Whoa, whoa. “Break in”? No, no, no. 停 “闯进” 不不不
[01:07] A black man breaking into anything, 一个黑人闯进任何地方
[01:08] that’s a terrible look, okay? 看起来都很糟糕 好吗
[01:10] I mean, what’s your tagline? 我是说 你们的标语是什么
[01:11] “From the street to Wall Street”? “从街头混到华尔街”
[01:13] Jimmy. 吉米
[01:15] I’m joking. I’m in, Brandt. 开玩笑的 我加入 布兰特
[01:17] So, while Nancy Reagan is telling everybody 所以当南希·里根告诉所有人
[01:19] that AIDS is no big whoop, I went long on condoms 艾滋病没什么大不了时 我买进了安全套
[01:21] because I knew that shit had legs. 因为我知道这东西会火
[01:24] This business– the good ones– 这一行 要想干得好
[01:26] you stay on your toes, kid, okay? 你得随时保持警觉 懂吗孩子
[01:27] You got to anticipate shit. 你得预测行情
[01:28] You got to be able to stay one step– 你得保持领先一步…
[01:29] So I got you all some gifts for my first day. 今天是我第一天上班 我给你们带了礼物
[01:31] Now, I kind of had to eyeball sizes, but if they don’t fit, 我只能估计尺寸 但要是不合身
[01:34] no sweat, ’cause my-my fiance’s family kind of owns the company, so, uh… 别担心 因为这是我未婚妻家的公司 所以
[01:37] – It’s pretty rad, huh? – Hey, Mo! -挺酷的 对吧 -老蒙
[01:39] You’re never gonna believe this. 你肯定不会相信
[01:41] Georgina Jeans… 乔治纳牛仔裤
[01:46] …takes three years off my ass. 让我重拾三年前的翘臀
[01:47] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[01:51] What a coincidence. 真是太巧了
[01:52] It’s not a coincidence, Hawaiian Punchy. 这不是巧合 夏威夷潘趣吉祥物
[01:54] Dawn’s right. 道恩说得对
[01:55] I brilliantly orchestrated it… 英明如我精心策划了
[01:57] …so Blair got busted for blow down on the stock exchange floor, 布莱尔在证券交易所因吸毒被抓
[01:59] so now his only fucking option is the Jammer Group. 所以现在他唯一的选择就是詹玛集团
[02:02] So, once he marries that Georgina chick 一旦他和那个乔治纳小妞结婚
[02:03] and we get those shares, we also get cracker rich. 我们把股份弄到手 就会发横财
[02:06] So I think the word for that is “I’m a fucking genius”? 换句话说就是”我真是个天才”
[02:09] Is that what it is? 是这样吗
[02:11] You’re the walkin’, talkin’ Stephen Hawkin’. 你是身不残志也坚的史蒂芬·霍金
[02:14] I been telling people that. 我一直跟人这么说
[02:15] Yeah, I’m pretty happy about how the whole thing worked out. 嗯 这件事的发展我也挺满意的
[02:18] All you have to do 你们只需要
[02:18] is fucking keep numb-nuts in the dark, okay, 继续瞒着那个蠢货 好吗
[02:20] until he marries that chick, 直到他和那个小妞结婚
[02:22] – and then we’re gonna– – Hi, there. -然后我们… -你好啊
[02:23] Is there an orientation video or a packet? 请问有给新人的说明录像或文件吗
[02:26] I just really need a computer to get the algorithm going. 我很需要一台电脑让算法运行起来
[02:28] I was going over the numbers last night, 昨晚我检查了数据
[02:29] and I realized what went wrong– 找到了问题的根源…
[02:30] Hey, hey, what went wrong is that you spent all night 问题的根源是你花了一整晚
[02:33] going over numbers, okay, 检查数据 好吗
[02:35] when you can learn way more about trading from Raising Hell. 你明明可以从《地狱直逼》中学到更多交易技巧
[02:39] The Run-D.M.C. Album. Run DMC乐队的专辑
[02:41] Basically “It’s Tricky.” 简单来说《诡计多端》
[02:42] Brandt, if you didn’t write that down… 布兰特 如果你没把这句写下来
[02:44] I’m loving it. It’s great. 我喜欢 棒极了
[02:45] But maybe it could be the Talking Heads? 不过或许可以用传声头像乐队
[02:47] W-we’ll see. 再说吧
[02:48] Speaking of talking heads, 说起传声头像[头部特写]
[02:49] you think I could maybe get in for an interview here? 我可以进去做个采访吗
[02:51] Yeah, great. Here, tell you what– 嗯 好 我跟你说
[02:52] keep your fucking video game away from my money 别让你的电脑游戏碰我的钱
[02:54] until you get some real-world experience, okay? 等你有了实战经验后再说 好吗
[02:56] Now, uh, boys, why don’t you give Blair here a tour? 好了 伙计们 带布莱尔转一圈
[02:59] – And you and I… – Okay, here we go. -你和我… -开始吧
[03:00] …are gonna do our thing. 我们有事要忙
[03:03] Okay, y-you know what? Keep that on. 这样吧 先别摘
[03:05] And then after the tour, uh, we’ll, y-you know– – Yeah? 你也去转一圈 然后我们… -是吗
[03:07] – Yeah, meet the supporting cast. – Okay. -嗯 先去见见配角 -好吧
[03:08] And then we’ll, uh… 然后我们再…
[03:15] – Pretty good plan, right? – “Plan”? -计划不错吧 -“计划”
[03:17] It’s more like a felony 你怎么不说是
[03:17] followed by a bunch of dumb luck. 有狗屎运加持的重罪
[03:19] – Name one lucky– – I can name a bunch! -哪儿有运气成分 -我能说一堆出来
[03:21] You didn’t know Blair would storm back in here. 你不知道布莱尔会怒气冲冲回来
[03:23] You didn’t know you’d bump into him after work, 你也不知道你下班后会碰到他
[03:24] and you certainly didn’t know 你更加不知道
[03:26] that he’d be arrested instead of your black ass 被捕的会是他而不是你这个黑人
[03:28] ’cause… ’cause of your black ass. 因为…因为你是个黑人
[03:30] The kitchenette’s over there. 小厨房在那里
[03:32] That’s the window we throw stuff out of. 这扇窗户是我们往外扔东西用的
[03:33] And here’s our menu binder… 这是我们的菜单合集…
[03:36] of prostitutes. 妓女菜单
[03:38] We call ’em ‘tutes. 我们都叫她们”鸡”
[03:39] It makes it less sad. 听上去没那么悲哀
[03:41] That’s gonna be in the movie, right? 这个会出现在电影里的 是吧
[03:42] – Maybe, maybe. – Nice. -也许 也许吧 -很好
[03:44] And, over there is our powder room. 那边是我们的盥洗室
[03:46] Oh, fancy. 不错嘛
[03:47] We just call it that 我们这么叫是因为
[03:47] because that’s where we do blow, so not shits, 因为我们确实在那嗑药来着 所以别拉屎
[03:50] but you can bring as many ‘tutes in there as you want. 但你想带几个鸡进去都行
[03:52] The best way to remember is, 你最好这样记
[03:53] “Toots? Hmm. 吸粉 行
[03:55] ‘Tutes? Hmm! 搞鸡 行
[03:57] Toots? Mm.” 三急 不行
[03:59] That was fucking hilarious, Brandt. 这还真他妈好笑 布兰特
[04:00] So that’s three toots. Write that. 所以就有三个押韵词 记下来
[04:02] Well, I-I-I-I don’t do coke or, uh, ‘tutes. 我不吸可卡因 也不叫鸡
[04:05] I’m sorry, am I saying that right? 抱歉 我说对了吗
[04:06] I’m, uh–I’m engaged and also a good person. 我订婚了 同时我也是个好人
[04:09] That didn’t come out right. 这话听起来不太对
[04:10] A thousand pardons! 那真是一千个对不起
[04:11] Can you pass the Grey Poupon? 你能把芥末酱递过来吗
[04:12] He’s getting married! 他要结婚了
[04:13] Oh, guys, guys, come on. 各位 各位 拜托
[04:15] Calm down. Blair’s our future, right? 冷静点 布莱尔是我们的未来 好吗
[04:18] The kid should be showing us around. 应该是这孩子带着我们转转
[04:19] Like Mo said, all you lack 老蒙也说 你缺的
[04:21] is a little real-world experience, 就是一点实战经验
[04:22] which is why I want you to fill this order 所以我想让你去找我们的经纪人
[04:24] with our broker, Fat Fred. 胖弗莱去交割这张订单
[04:25] Can’t miss him. He’s, like, “Yo mama joke” fat. 你不会认错人 他胖的就跟在逗你玩似的
[04:28] Well, uh, okay. Fill or kill. 行 全部成交或全部取消对吧
[04:30] – That’s right. You see? – Yeah. -没错 你们看见了吗 -可不是
[04:30] This guy’s already got it. 这小子已经开始上道了
[04:31] Get out of here. Have a good time down there! 出去 去下面好好玩吧
[04:36] So what you don’t know, Hollywood, 所以你不知道的是 小编剧
[04:37] is that pit is insane. 交易所里全是疯子
[04:39] Those brokers will yell out whatever you hand them. 你不管给他们什么 那些经纪人都会大声念出来
[04:41] I wrote down “I’M FAT” on that slip of paper, 我在那张纸上写下”我很胖”
[04:42] and when Fat Fred shouts that out to the floor, 等胖弗莱大声读出来时
[04:45] – he is gonna smack the handsome off that kid. – Oh, man. -他会打爆那孩子帅气的脸蛋 -天哪
[04:47] It’s a classic Wall Street prank. 不过是经典的华尔街恶作剧罢了
[04:50] And that, gentlemen, is how you get in the movie. 各位 会耍才能进电影
[04:53] Oh, nice. 真棒
[04:53] Not to mention, the whole thing hinged 更别提 整件事的关键在于
[04:55] on you bumping into Blair with the coke 你撞到了布莱尔 还带着可卡因
[04:57] the guys surprised you with for your birthday, 那东西本来是那帮人送你的生日惊喜
[04:59] which also happened to be Blair’s first day. 刚巧那天又是布莱尔上班第一天
[05:01] Okay. First things first, 行 重要的先说
[05:03] the security guard on the floor– 那时候有保安
[05:04] In my pocket, along with a backup bag of coke. 我口袋里还有一包后备可卡因
[05:07] And Chad’s been tailing Blair for months, 柴德已经跟踪了布莱尔好几个月
[05:09] and there’s only so many places white people go. 白人能去的不过也就那么几个地方
[05:11] I could’ve bumped into this guy in an apple orchard 我可能在一个苹果园里撞上这家伙
[05:13] or at a puppet show 或者在一场木偶戏里撞上
[05:14] or at a place with a turkey sandwich to die for. 或者在某个人人都想吃火鸡三明治的地方
[05:22] Sold! Two and a quarter, sold! 成交 两块两毛五 成交
[05:23] Excuse me. Sorry. 借过 抱歉
[05:25] Oop, pardon me. 哎呀 借过
[05:26] Whoops. Sorry. 哎呀 抱歉
[05:33] That’s gonna leave a mark. 这你肯定得留疤了
[05:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:38] It’s you. 是你
[05:40] No hard feelings about yesterday, okay? 昨晚的事别介意 好吗
[05:42] I mean, in hindsight, 我是说 如果大家都事后诸葛亮的话
[05:43] would the Celtics have drafted Len Bias? 凯尔特人队还会找雷·巴斯吗
[05:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:46] It’s for the best. Mo Monroe hired me. 这样最好 老蒙 蒙罗雇佣了我
[05:48] – Two and a quarter! – Twist! -两块两毛五 -真是柳暗花明啊
[05:49] Yeah, I’m down here filling my very first order. 没错 我是下来交割我第一张订单的
[05:53] Let me do the honors. 不如让我来帮你吧
[05:55] Oh, I-I-I’m supposed to fill it with, um– 我应该让一个叫
[05:56] with a broker named uh, uh, Fred, 叫弗莱的经纪人帮我交割
[05:58] who’s a bit…Rubenesque. 他的画风比较鲁本斯
[06:01] – Fat Fred? – Yes, yes! -是胖弗莱吗 -是的 是的
[06:02] Yeah, he’s probably eating a lasagna on the shitter right now, all right? 行吧 估计他现在正蹲在厕所吃千层面呢
[06:04] Look, I fill for Mo all the time. 听着 我一直帮老蒙交割
[06:07] Consider it my apology to you. 就当是我给你赔罪了
[06:08] – Really? – All right! -真的吗 -行了
[06:11] – Oh, my God! – Calm down, Cinderella. -我的天哪 -别激动 灰姑娘
[06:13] – Okay. – Kid popped his cherry! -好吧 -这臭小子破处啦
[06:18] I get it. Haze the new guy. 我懂了 欺负新来的是吧
[06:20] Just like a cappella camp. 就像无伴奏合唱团一样
[06:22] You call this hazing? 你觉得这就叫欺负了
[06:23] Tell that to my frat brother Blake 去和我兄弟布雷克说吧
[06:24] next time you’re in Heaven. 等下次你会爽翻天的
[06:26] Hey, Brian, I need you to suck my dick! 布莱恩 过来吮我大屌
[06:28] On a horse. At a John Hughes movie. 在马上 在看约翰·休斯的电影时
[06:31] – In a John Hughes movie. – Okay, I get it. -在约翰·休斯的电影里 -好了 我知道了
[06:32] He’s white, all right? So you got him here. 他是白人 好吗 所以你把他挖了过来
[06:34] Now what? How are you gonna get Blair to just give us 现在怎么办 你怎么让布莱尔一结婚
[06:36] his Georgina shares once he’s married, Mo? 就把他的乔治亚股份交出来呢 老莫
[06:39] I’m gonna form a father-son kind of–you know, like 我会和他建立一种父子感情 你懂的
[06:42] a reverse Diffrent Strokes or Webster– 和《细路仔》或者《韦伯斯特》里面相反的那种
[06:44] and then he’s gonna want to join forces with me, okay? 这之后他都会愿意和我一起参军 好吗
[06:47] It’s pretty fucking simple, all right? 很简单 好吗
[06:48] What if it doesn’t work, huh? What? What then? 如果没用怎么办 怎么办
[06:50] We’re stuck with 49% of a dog that we can’t sell 49%的垃圾股卡在手上不能卖
[06:53] and crippling loans– 还欠着一屁股债
[06:55] literally, because you borrowed money 毫不夸张地说 你从真正的恶霸那边借了钱
[06:57] from actual villains who will cripple us. 他们会狠心把我们的腿打断
[06:59] I know what I’m doing! 我知道自己在干什么
[07:00] You’re probably just too hopped up 你可能只是因为
[07:01] on Dexatrims and Lean Cuisine to fuckin’ get it. 减肥药和瘦身餐吃多了才这么激动
[07:03] Oh, God. You know what? 天哪 你知道吗
[07:04] I thought we stopped having sex 我以为我把你甩了之后
[07:06] when I dumped your ass, but somehow, 我们就不做爱了 但是莫名其妙地
[07:07] you’re still fucking me. 你还是变着法子搞我
[07:09] Oh, that’s what this is about? Your hurt feelings, Dawn? 原来是这样啊 你伤心了 道恩
[07:12] Because I broke up with you? Well, guess what. 就因为我和你分手了 猜猜怎么着
[07:14] Go cry in a stall or something, okay? 躲回你自己的隔间去抹眼泪 好吗
[07:15] This is a place of business. 这里是谈生意的地方
[07:17] And I am the goddamn head trader! 而老娘是他妈的交易主管
[07:19] Of my company. It ain’t called the Dawn Group. 在我公司 我的公司可不叫道恩集团
[07:21] And it ain’t called the Mo Group. 也不叫老莫集团
[07:22] You named the place the Jammer Group, 你把这地方叫做詹玛集团
[07:24] like it’s a fucking record label, 就像是他妈的唱片公司
[07:25] and nobody knows why! 而且没人知道为什么
[07:26] It doesn’t matter why! This is my place. 为什么不重要 这是我的地盘
[07:28] I can do whatever I want. I can name anything I want. 老子想干嘛就干嘛 我想叫啥就叫啥
[07:30] Ah, watch this. This chair is now named Sam. 看好了 这椅子现在叫萨姆了
[07:33] Uh, the panther– this is Karen. 这个黑豹模型 它叫凯伦
[07:35] Your name is Tyrone. 你的名字叫泰隆
[07:36] The door’s name is Chris, and Chris would like to know, 门的名字是克里斯 而克里斯会想知道
[07:39] are you in, or are you out? 你到底是要加入 还是要退出
[07:41] I’m out! 我退出
[07:42] Where you going, Tyrone? 去哪儿啊 泰隆
[07:44] Don’t you fucking call me Tyrone again! 别再叫老娘泰隆
[07:46] Where you going, Tyrone? 去哪儿啊 泰隆
[07:49] Do not slam Chris. 不准摔克里斯
[07:51] Don’t slam fucking Chris! 不许给老子摔克里斯
[07:54] Come back here and apologize to Chris! 回来和克里斯道歉
[07:56] PMS– happens every day with this one, 她大姨妈闹人 这破事天天都有
[07:58] you know what I mean? 你懂我意思吧
[07:59] Dawn, what are you doing? 道恩 你要干嘛
[08:01] Nobody believes this fucking act, Dawn. 没人相信你会离开 道恩
[08:02] Stop it. You’re not gonna quit. 站住吧 你不会辞职的
[08:05] Mo… 老莫
[08:06] Fuck you. I quit. 去你妈的 老娘不干了
[08:09] You’re fired! 你被炒了
[08:10] Shit. “Quit.” Y-you heard me, right? 我操 “不干了” 你们都听到了吧
[08:13] I fired her before she quit. 我在她不干之前把她炒了
[08:16] What the fuck happened to you? 你他妈又是怎么回事
[08:18] Ooh, shit, the pit ate you alive, son, Sarlacc style. 乖乖 那地方把你活吃了 孩子 像沙拉克一样
[08:22] – What’d you do, Keith? – I pulled the “I’m fat” prank. -搞毛 基斯 -我玩了”我很胖”的恶作剧
[08:24] Didn’t realize Fred would get so handsy, though. 没想到弗莱会下手这么狠
[08:26] Oh, no, I couldn’t find Fred, but don’t worry. 我没找到弗莱 不过别担心
[08:28] – I filled the order. – What order? -我交割了订单 -什么订单
[08:30] One M F.A.T.– one million of Federal Allied Titanium, right? 一份FAT 一百万股联邦联合钛 对吗
[08:35] – Wayne. Wayne! – Shit! -韦恩 韦恩 -要死
[08:37] We’re in at four! 我们的买入价是四美元
[08:39] Oh, fuck, the kid bought a dog for four million! 我操 这家伙花了四百万买了垃圾股
[08:42] Four million? That… 四百万 这
[08:45] …tickles. 无伤大雅
[08:47] This guy can’t even get pranked right. 这家伙连怎么被整都不会
[08:48] He’s a fucking idiot. 这货就是一傻逼
[08:49] No, you’re a fucking idiot, Keith. 你才是傻逼 基斯
[08:50] – And you’re fired. – Oh, come on, boss. -你被炒了 -搞毛啊 老板
[08:52] Oh, you want some of this, too, Ronnie? 你也想被炒吗 罗尼
[08:53] Guess what. You’re fucking fired, too. 如你所愿 你也被炒了
[08:55] Get your shit and get out. 收拾东西滚蛋
[08:56] – But you were in my wedding. – Right, Brandt? -但是你都来参加我婚礼了 -布兰特
[08:58] Ain’t called “Show friends.” It’s called “Show business.” 这不叫”表面朋友” 这叫”表面生意”[娱乐圈]
[09:00] Wait, we’re not in show business. 等等 我们又不在娱乐圈里
[09:02] You’re not in any business, Keith! 基思 你没有在任何圈子里
[09:03] Get the fuck out of here. 赶紧给老子滚
[09:05] Wayne, Yassir, dump that F.A.T. ASAP. 韦恩 亚西尔 赶紧把那垃圾股脱手
[09:08] Blair, face-fuck the wall. 布莱尔 给老子面壁去
[09:10] – On it. – Hey, Brandt. -马上就去 -布兰特
[09:11] Let’s take this in the office. What do you say? 我们到办公室谈 怎么样
[09:14] Anybody else embarrasses me 如果还有谁
[09:16] in front of my fucking movieographer, 让我在我的电影导演前难堪
[09:17] you’re gonna be living in Brooklyn. 你们就搬去布鲁克林住吧
[09:19] Fix this shit. 赶紧解决
[09:20] Yeah, I’ve got quite the opportunity for you. 是的 我有一支股票很适合你
[09:23] Oh! What a morning. 今早真是够乱的
[09:48] Can I help you find something? 需要我帮您推荐什么吗
[09:50] Uh, no, thank you. I’m fine. 不用 谢谢 我好得很
[09:51] Can I help you find something? 需要我帮您推荐什么吗
[09:53] Uh, no, thank you. I’m fine. 不用 谢谢 我好得很
[09:56] Ooh, Chanel Number Five. 这可是香奈儿五号哦
[09:58] That’s a lot better than Jean Naté, am I right? 比让内特香水可高级多了 是不是
[10:02] But $250? 不过要两百五十刀
[10:06] That’s just crazy, girlfriend! 简直太疯狂了 姐们
[10:16] Could you help me find something? 能帮我推荐一下吗
[10:18] Motherfucker, really? 去你妈的 你瞎吗
[10:20] You see a name tag on my titty? 哪只眼看到我胸前挂名牌了
[10:25] I’m gonna find whoever the fuck did this 等我找到是哪个混蛋干的好事
[10:26] and shove more titanium up their ass 我非要把他的屁眼
[10:28] than RoboCop’s boyfriend. 捅到爆裂不可
[10:28] Look, I’m sure this was just a misunderstanding, okay? 听着 我觉得这肯定只是个误会好吗
[10:31] There he is. 他人在这呢
[10:34] Oh, uh, you know what? Let’s deal with this upstairs. 那啥 我们去楼上谈这事吧
[10:35] Wait. What? Wait. What? 等等 你说什么
[10:37] Keith! What’s up, queef? 基斯 你个娘娘腔混的还好吗
[10:39] – You guys know each other? – Yeah! -你俩认识吗 -是啊
[10:41] We used to share a desk 我们以前是同座呢
[10:42] till Keith quit ’cause he sucked. 不过后来基斯逊爆了 就走人了
[10:46] Anywho, turns out that Federal Allied Titanium order was a prank, 总之 联邦联合钛业的订单是个恶作剧
[10:49] so, uh, I’m gonna have to insist 所以我还是认为
[10:51] that you take the shares. 你应该买回那些股份
[10:52] – I-it’s only right. – Done. -这样才合理 -成交
[10:55] For your algorithm. 换你的算法
[10:57] You give me that, and I’ll take all the shares at three-point-five. 把算法给我 我以三块五每股全部买下
[11:01] Ooh, F.A.T. is tankin’. 这股票缩水缩得厉害啊
[11:03] Somebody must’ve shorted it 肯定是有人知道
[11:04] when they found out you were have a million-share fire sale. 你们狂买一百万股所以故意做空了
[11:08] But that’s insider trading. 不过这是内线交易
[11:10] Down here we just call it “Trading.” 在这我们只称之为”交易”
[11:11] Is he for real? 他是真傻还是装傻
[11:12] Just take the fucking shares, Tyler. 你他妈就把股份买下来吧 泰勒
[11:14] – Come on. – Or what? -拜托 -否则会怎样
[11:15] There’ll be hell “Toupee”? 会把你愁到秃顶吗
[11:18] Kid, give him the fucking algorithm. 你小子赶紧把算法给他
[11:19] – Let’s go. – I can’t. I’m sorry. -赶紧的 -不可以 我很抱歉
[11:20] There’s got to be another way to get your job back. 我们再想想别的办法好让你复职
[11:22] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等一下
[11:23] Keithleen got fired over this? 基斯莱因为这点破事被炒了吗
[11:27] I didn’t even know that this day could get any fucking better! 我都不知道今天还能找到更多乐子
[11:29] God damn, this is cool, like a McDLT. 大爷的 帅呆了 简直是出糗盛宴
[11:38] I mean, you could call it a dog-shit stock, 我是说 你可以嫌这股票臭的跟狗屎一样
[11:40] or I could call your wife, 我也可以打电话给你老婆
[11:41] tell her all about that trip 给她讲讲你带你家保姆
[11:42] you and your nanny took to sunny Bora-bortion. 偷偷去打胎的故事
[11:45] – You remember that? – Three and an eighth? -你还记得吗 -三块一毛二分五厘吗
[11:46] Come on, man, this isn’t Let’s Make a Deal. 得了吧 老兄 你当这是《大发亨财》吗
[11:48] I’m not Monty Hall. 我又不是蒙提·霍尔
[11:49] We’re not being filmed in front of a live studio audien– 我们这又不是在拍游戏节目
[11:52] No, no, I get that you get that. 不不 我知道你听明白了
[11:54] Maybe then you should’ve thought of that 也许你在搞你家保姆之前
[11:55] before your adventures in babysitters! 就该好好想想这个问题
[11:57] – We’re down six figs. – How did this happen? -我们跌了六个点了 -怎么会这样
[11:59] Well, we were down five figs, and then we lost more figs. 先是跌了五个点 然后接着跌呗
[12:02] Word is out. The whole floor’s short. 消息传出去了 大家都在做空
[12:03] We’re gonna lose the entire four mil 如果这样一点点脱手的话
[12:05] if we keep trying to unload it piece by piece. 我们得赔光这四百万
[12:07] Look, our only hope is to dump it 听着 我们唯一的指望就是
[12:08] into one of our big clients’ accounts all at once. 一次性把存货甩到某个大客户头上去
[12:10] But Dawn is the only one with accounts that big. 可是只有道恩手上有这么大的客户
[12:13] Fuck! We’re gonna have to tell Mo right now. 操 我们要赶紧告诉老蒙
[12:16] But if we do it in front of Hollywood Square, 不过我们要是在那个小编剧面前告诉老蒙
[12:18] our asses are grass. 我们就凉透了
[12:20] Check it out. 你看那个
[12:24] Let me tell you about the time I got into a bidding war 我来跟你说说那回我跟艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹
[12:26] with Emilio Estevez over a Basqui-yacht, 竞拍一幅巴斯奎特游艇的事
[12:26] 艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 美国演员 让·米歇尔·巴斯奎特 美国艺术家
[12:29] which is a yacht entirely muralized by Jean-Michel. 游艇的表面是让·米歇尔亲自画的
[12:32] How about that? 厉害吧
[12:33] Emilio Estevez. That’s a great idea for Blair. 艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 布莱尔可以演他
[12:35] – Hey, boss! – What? -老板 -怎么了
[12:37] Um, remember how you told us that everything you learned 你记不记得你说所有关于交易的本领
[12:39] about trading, you learned from Run-D.M.C.? 你都是从Run DMC那里学的
[12:42] Well, they just released a new cassingle, and let me tell you, 他们刚出了首新单曲 我跟你说
[12:45] I think it would be the perfect song for your movie soundtrack. 我觉得这首歌特别适合当你的电影当原声带
[12:48] Yassir, you are really fucking trying me. 亚希尔 你故意惹我是吧
[12:50] You got to hear it right now. 你现在一定要听一下
[13:07] Oh, y-yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s fresh. 厉害厉害 非常有创意
[13:11] – Can I hear it? – No, but tell you what– -我能听听吗 -不行 但是你猜怎么着
[13:12] why don’t we take a little five to cool off? 我们不如先休息五分钟
[13:14] And we’re gonna get right back in perfect harmony, 稍后我们继续采访 无缝衔接
[13:15] like Ebony and Ivan Reitman. 就像《黑檀木》杂志和伊万·瑞特曼一样合作愉快
[13:23] A million shares? 一百万股
[13:24] Classic! I quit my job an hour ago, 厉害坏了 我辞职才一个小时
[13:26] and you already need me to get you out of some shit. 你就已经需要我把你从屎坑里拽出来了
[13:28] No. “Need”? I did not say the N word. 不 什么叫”需要” 我可没提过这个词
[13:31] And by the way, I fired you. 顺带提醒你一下 是我炒了你
[13:32] I quit. I quit. No– 我辞的职 是我辞的职 不是
[13:33] Yeah, run it back, Dawn, I– 赶紧去扭转局面 道恩
[13:34] – Is there a problem here? – Can I help you find something? -出什么问题了吗 -需要为二位推荐什么吗
[13:36] Yeah, there is a problem. 没错 是有问题
[13:37] This one always loses her shit, 这位总喜欢发疯
[13:38] and then we make up in about a day. 然后我们一天之内就会和好
[13:40] But we don’t have a day, Dawn, so here’s what we’re gonna do. 但我们现在没有一天 道恩 所以这样吧
[13:43] Give me one of each of these skorts 这些裤裙每条都来一件
[13:44] – in a size four.- Two. -大小要四码 -二码
[13:45] Then give me that whole wall of pumps in a six, 然后那面墙上所有高跟鞋都来一双六码的
[13:47] and you still fuck with pantsuits, Dawn? 你还喜欢长裤套装吗 道恩
[13:48] – Yeah, I love them. – Basically everything in my field of vision -我爱它们 -基本上我看到的所有东西都要
[13:51] so that we can get this wonderful woman back to work. 为了让这位了不起的女性回来工作
[13:55] – Bullshit. – Oh, no, no, no. -鬼扯 -不 不 不
[13:57] I insist. I insist. 我坚持 我坚持
[14:00] Okay. 好的
[14:01] Consider it my apology. 就当我向你赔罪
[14:04] For what? 为什么赔罪
[14:06] For–that you’re mad, okay? 为了 我惹你生气了 行吗
[14:08] I’m not mad. 我没有生气
[14:10] Tired. 我是厌倦
[14:11] I’m tired of the roller coaster. 厌倦了过山车般的生活
[14:13] Get the fuck out of here. 别瞎扯了
[14:14] You get off on that roller coaster… 你很享受这种过山车生活
[14:16] like that time we got off on that roller coaster. 就像那次我们很享受坐那个过山车
[14:18] No, you got off on that roller coaster. 不 享受过山车的是你
[14:19] I was just screaming 我只是在尖叫
[14:20] ’cause that guy in front of us got hit by the fucking bird. 因为坐我们前面的人被鸟给撞了
[14:22] – Yeah, right. – You don’t get it, Mo. -是哦 -你没明白 老蒙
[14:25] Wall Street is not the roller coaster. 华尔街不是过山车
[14:27] You are, and I’m tired of hanging off the back. 你才是 我厌倦了紧抓过山车靠背的生活
[14:30] I didn’t hate your Blair plan. 我不是因为你的布莱尔计划而生气
[14:32] I hated that you didn’t tell me! 而是因为你事先不告诉我
[14:34] Look, I can call my guy, Kurt Covington, right now 我现在可以打给我的人 库尔特·柯文顿
[14:37] and stash all that fat right in his family trust. 把那些废股票全存进他的家族信托
[14:40] – Yes. – All you got to do -太好了 -你要做的
[14:41] is give me the piece of the Jammer Group that I deserve. 就是把詹玛集团里我应得的股份给我
[14:45] This shit again? 又说这个吗
[14:46] Mo, make me your partner. 老蒙 让我成为你的合伙人
[14:48] Or I got to go. 否则我就离开
[14:49] Where are you gonna go? Let me tell you something. 你离开要去哪呢 我告诉你
[14:50] All your white-boy private-school friends, 你那些私立学校的白人男生朋友
[14:53] they will summer with you. 他们会和你一起过暑假
[14:54] Yeah, they’ll fuck you, 他们会干你
[14:56] but they are not gonna hire you. 但他们不会雇佣你
[14:57] All I want is a piece of what we built– 我要的只是我们打下江山的一部分
[15:00] for all the sacrifices, all–all the abuse, 为了回报我做的那些牺牲 受的那些侮辱
[15:03] all the times I got called “Hot Coffee” 那些我被叫”性感咖啡”的时候
[15:04] or was told to get coffee 或者是被喊去倒咖啡
[15:06] or asked if I wanted cream in my coffee, 或是问我的咖啡里[阴道]要不要来点奶油[精液]
[15:08] which is fucking gross. 简直太他妈恶心了
[15:11] You need me, Mo. 你需要我 老蒙
[15:13] It’s okay to say it. 承认这点没关系的
[15:17] Say it. 承认吧
[15:23] Say it. 承认吧
[15:24] When have you ever seen me give anybody anything? 你什么时候见我主动给任何人东西了
[15:28] No, baby, it don’t work like that. 不 宝贝 不是这样的
[15:30] You want something from Mo, 你想从老蒙这里得到什么
[15:31] you’re gonna have to fucking take it. 你就得自己来拿
[15:38] – Isn’t it time for your dramatic exit? – Yeah, it’s a perfect exit line, -这时你不该华丽退场吗 -这是句完美的退场台词
[15:40] and I should’ve gone, but the chick has my fucking Amex. 我应该走人 但那小妞拿走了我的运通卡
[15:48] Dawn. 道恩
[15:50] So I’m gonna see you back at the office or what? 我们办公室见吗
[15:56] So are you guys in a band or something? 你们是乐队成员吗
[16:05] You’re not gonna find it. 你找不到的
[16:07] Then just give it to me, okay? 那把它直接给我 好吗
[16:08] What, you think this is why you were hired? 你以为这是你被雇佣的原因吗
[16:09] ‘Cause of your algorithm? 因为你的算法
[16:10] It doesn’t even fucking work, okay? 那他妈根本没用
[16:12] You lost everything faster than my bubbe on Kristallnacht. 你一无所有的速度比我奶奶在水晶之夜还快
[16:14] Yeah, that’s the point. 是啊 这正是重点
[16:15] You saw what it lost in an hour. 你看到它在一个小时里亏了多少
[16:17] I-I’m working on it, 我还在改进它
[16:19] but if I give Ty that version, 但如果我把现在的版本给泰
[16:20] it could crash their whole infrastructure. 就会毁掉他们的整个基础结构
[16:22] – So? – “So”? -所以呢 -“所以呢”
[16:24] That’s unethical. 那不道德
[16:26] But I guess the guy making Holocaust jokes 但我想会开大屠杀玩笑的家伙
[16:27] maybe wouldn’t understand that. 也许根本不明白
[16:29] Congratulations on your ethics, 恭喜你有崇高的道德感
[16:30] ’cause you just Holo-cost me my job. 因为你刚刚大屠杀了我的工作
[16:34] I’m sorry, okay? I really am. 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
[16:39] Do you want to know why I really quit my job? 你想知道我离职的真正原因吗
[16:41] ‘Cause Ty found out that I cheated on my wife, 因为泰发现我背叛了我妻子
[16:44] and he blackmailed me. 然后他敲诈我
[16:45] Now, before you judge me, marriage is a marathon. 在你评判我之前 我要说婚姻是一场马拉松
[16:47] You’ll see, all right? 你以后会明白的
[16:48] Shera and I were going through a rough patch, 希尔拉和我当时正经历着婚姻的难关
[16:50] and I met this chick– she was a total fox– 然后我遇到了这个小妞 她迷人销魂
[16:52] Justine Bateman body, Jason Bateman personality. 贾丝汀·贝特曼的身材 杰森·贝特曼的个性
[16:55] But it was the biggest mistake of my life. 但那是我此生犯下的最大的错误
[16:58] Family Ties in more ways than one. 家家有本难念的经啊
[17:01] Really, guy? 有没有搞错
[17:02] That’s your fucking closer after blowing up my life? 在毁掉我的人生后你就以此作结吗
[17:03] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你了 谢谢
[17:16] – Where are you going? – Home. -你要去哪 -回家
[17:18] You know, the bullshit’s better in LA. 洛杉矶的一切总是更好
[17:20] Maybe it’s the water. 可能是水质不同
[17:21] Okay, but you’re gonna miss a master of the universe 好吧 那你就要错过宇宙之主
[17:23] working his magic. 施展他的魔法了
[17:25] Yep, that pretty much sums up my whole trip. 是啊 这差不多总结了我的这次旅程
[17:28] There he is. 他来了
[17:29] Kurt, you flirt. Get in here, my man. 库尔特你这个骚货 快进来 老兄
[17:32] – How’s the jizz biz, kid? – Well– -卖精生意好吗 -这个嘛
[17:33] Hey, you got carpal tunnel yet 你给那些马撸管
[17:34] from jerking off all those horses? 撸出腕管综合征了吗
[17:35] Well, it’s called stud farming, and, you know, 这叫种马场 而且你知道的
[17:37] I don’t–I don’t personally masturbate the horses. 我不会亲自给马撸管
[17:39] Ah! Tell it to the judge. 你可糊弄不了我
[17:41] Hey, Kurt Covington, meet Brandt. 库尔特·柯文顿 这位是布兰特
[17:42] Brandt is writing a movie about my life. 布兰特在创作一部关于我生活的电影
[17:44] No big whoop. 没什么大不了的
[17:45] Uh, we’re still in early development. 剧本现在还处于早期阶段
[17:47] It’s gonna get done. 而且肯定会完成
[17:48] You know, I was pretty surprised 我很惊讶
[17:49] to get a little audience with the king here. 你居然会亲自接待我
[17:51] Usually Dawn handles all my– 通常都是道恩处理我所有的…
[17:52] Yeah, I don’t usually meet with clients anymore, 是啊 我通常不会亲自接待客户
[17:54] but I got to tell you Kurt, 但我得跟你说 库尔特
[17:55] when this titanium deal crossed my desk, 当这笔联邦联合钛业的交易摆上我的桌面时
[17:57] you crossed my mind. 我就想到你了
[17:58] But with the volatility of the dollar, 但考虑到美元币值的波动
[18:00] – we need to get into this thing– – Yeah, blah, blah, blah, blah. -我们需要仔细研究这笔交易 -好 别说了
[18:02] Come on, Mo, I’m in, all right? 拜托 老蒙 我买 行了吧
[18:04] As long as Dawn says it’s okay. 只要道恩说没问题
[18:06] She’s been my financial adviser 自从我差点在娃娃机上输了午饭钱
[18:07] since I almost lost my lunch money to a claw machine 她就一直是我的理财顾问
[18:09] back in, like, the fifth grade. 从五年级就开始了
[18:13] You didn’t just say a claw machine, did you? 你刚刚说了娃娃机吗
[18:14] – Yeah. – God. -是啊 -天啊
[18:16] Brandt, write this down. 布兰特 把这个记下来
[18:18] Okay, you know what? 好 这样吧
[18:18] Let’s give Dawn a call right now. 我现在就给道恩打电话
[18:19] Okay. 好
[18:25] Hey, Dawny. Yeah, it’s Mo. 小道恩 我是老蒙
[18:26] Listen, I got Kurt in the office he– Want to say hi? 听着 库尔特在我办公室 你想打个招呼吗
[18:28] – Hey. Hey, Dawn. – Hey, Dawn, that’s Kurt. -你好 道恩 -道恩 那是库尔特
[18:30] So, yeah, we’re looking at this titanium deal, 我们正在考虑这笔联邦联合钛业的交易
[18:32] which I know that you love for him. 我知道你想让他入手
[18:33] I mean, hell, it was your idea. 没错 这可是你的主意
[18:35] So, uh, that bell is, uh, gonna ring anytime now. 收盘铃声随时会响
[18:38] Yeah? Close this up? 好吗 完成这笔交易
[18:41] …is what I expect you to say when you get this message. 是你收到这条留言之后我想让你说的话
[18:44] Obviously leaving a message. 很明显我是在留言
[18:46] Oh, that was– oh, me, okay. 你是在给我留言 好吧
[18:47] You started without me, I see. 看来你没等我来就开始了
[18:49] We’re actually almost done. 其实我们已经快谈妥了
[18:50] We just need you to break out that old rubber stamp. 我们只需要你来说说那些老套的话
[18:52] Ah, I wish. 这样最好
[18:53] I was late because I was chained to my desk 我迟到了是因为我在办公桌旁脱不开身
[18:55] running the numbers, and, uh, Mo, you know, 算着这些数字 还有 老蒙
[18:56] as your trusted employee, 作为你值得信任的员工
[18:59] sadly, I-I do not recommend. 遗憾的是 我不推荐这笔交易
[19:02] – Ah, well, that’s life in the big city, right? – Yeah. -这就是大城市的生活 对吗 -嗯
[19:04] Hey, you know what? 这样吧
[19:05] Let’s t-take a second. Just, um… 你们再坐会儿
[19:08] I got an idea– why don’t we step outside, 我有个主意 不如我们出去
[19:10] run these numbers again, 再算下这些数字
[19:11] make sure that our deal doesn’t work? 确保咱俩的交易行不通
[19:13] I’m sorry, what’d you say, Mo? 抱歉 你说什么 老蒙
[19:15] What’d you say, baby? 你刚刚说什么 亲爱的
[19:16] Run the numbers again, 再算下这些数字
[19:17] make sure that our deal doesn’t work. 确保咱俩的交易行不通
[19:18] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, yeah. 对对对 没问题
[19:20] Let’s do that. 就这么做吧
[19:22] Thirty percent, name on the door, valet spot. 30%股份 名字写在门上 要有停车小弟
[19:25] Zero percent, your name on a tag 百分之零 你做我的停车小弟
[19:27] that you wear on a uniform 还得穿着制服
[19:29] when you are valet parking my car in hell. 上面挂着你的名字的标签
[19:32] – Okay. – Okay, wait– -好 -好 等等
[19:35] I’ll double your bonus, Dawn, 我会给你的奖金翻倍 道恩
[19:36] but don’t get fucking greedy on me. 但别太贪心了
[19:38] Don’t talk to me about greed. 别跟我说什么贪心
[19:39] Greed is–good Lord! 贪心是…天呐
[19:41] Are you trying to hide behind a lamp? 你是想躲在灯后面吗
[19:45] – No– – Really? -不是 -真的吗
[19:46] Uh, can you just keep going? 你们能继续说吗
[19:47] This is exactly the shit I need. 我正想看到这样的场面
[19:49] And this is exactly the shit that I don’t need ever again! 而我正好再也不需要这样的破事
[19:52] Okay, hold it, Dawn. Hold it. 好 等等 道恩 等等
[19:55] Five percent, no name, parking spot, but on G4– 5% 名字不能上墙 四楼停车位
[19:58] you know, the one that smells like post-game Detlef Schrempf. 就是闻起来像赛后德特雷夫·施拉姆夫胳肢窝的那层
[20:01] 25% Twenty-five percent…
[20:02] …name, slightly smaller font, G2. 名字字体比你的小一点 二楼停车位
[20:05] And what’s a Detlef Schrempf? 德特雷夫·施拉姆夫是什么
[20:07] Oh, you know what? 这样吧
[20:08] Excuse me, Dawn. No deal. 抱歉 道恩 没门
[20:10] – Kurt. – Kurt. -库尔特 -库尔特
[20:12] Unfortunately, you know, we were talking, 不幸的是 我们刚刚谈了谈
[20:14] and we don’t think the F.A.T. is right for your portfolio. 我们认为联邦联合钛业并不适合你
[20:17] – Dawn’s right. – I am? -道恩说得对 -是吗
[20:19] – I am. – Yeah. -是的 -嗯
[20:20] Y-y-you’re the best analyst on the street, 你是华尔街最优秀的分析师
[20:22] and if you say you’ve been chained to your desk 如果你说自己一直在办公桌前卖力工作
[20:23] working every angle, then I trust you. 考虑了方方面面 那我信任你
[20:25] Ah, workaholic. 我的确算个工作狂
[20:26] I didn’t even take lunch. I’m starving. 我还没来得及吃午饭 快要饿死了
[20:30] Come in. 请进
[20:32] Quite a shopping spree today, ma’am. 疯狂扫货日啊 女士
[20:34] So we wanted to hand-deliver these personally. 我们想要亲自把这些交到您的手里
[20:38] Wait a minute, you bought all that stuff today? 等下 这些全都是你今天买的吗
[20:41] – Well, uh– – I’m so confused. -这个嘛 -我有些搞不懂了
[20:42] I mean, if you were out there shopping, 我是说 如果你在外面购物
[20:44] when did you have time to crunch those numbers? 那怎么有时间算股票是否合适
[20:47] The fundamentals must have improved 你在外面大血拼的时候
[20:48] when you were out there buying skorts and pantsuits 股票的基本指数肯定变好不少吧
[20:50] – or whatever the fuck that is. – Nah, no, no, no, no, no, no– -或无论你买的是什么玩意 -没有 不不不
[20:52] What do you say, Kurt? Let’s do this thing. 你怎么看 库尔特 我们买入吧
[20:54] 15 minutes to close, buddy. 兄弟 十五分钟之后就收盘了
[20:55] You know, in my business, 你知道 我做生意的时候
[20:56] this is what we call a sticky situation. 管这叫作两难的境地
[20:59] All right, 15 percent, name on the letterhead, 好吧 15%股份 信头包含我名字
[21:02] G3 or below. 第三或者更低楼层停车场
[21:03] Ten percent, no name, 10%股份 不出现名字
[21:05] G-O fuck yourself. 第”去你的吧”层
[21:09] Ty, don’t you remember 泰 你还记得
[21:11] when you used to be me– uncorrupted? 以前那个和我一样清正廉洁的自己吗
[21:14] It’s not too late for you to– 现在还为时不晚
[21:16] to change and make the new you me, 作出改变 变成一个新的你 和我一样
[21:20] which–which is really the old you. 其实也就是以前的那个你
[21:22] So, in a way, you’re not changing 所以 从某种程度上来说
[21:24] by changing back into who we are. 变回原来的自己并不算改变了
[21:27] Just take the shares, Ty. Do the right thing. 买下股份吧 泰 做正确的事
[21:40] Let me “Do the right thing.” 你竟然劝我”做正确的事”
[21:44] You cost a man his job today for the second time. 你害得基斯今天又一次丢了工作
[21:48] Oh, he told you about that, huh? 他是这么跟你说的 是吗
[21:50] Yeah, yeah. How do you sleep at night? 是啊 你晚上怎么睡得着
[21:52] It actually is difficult, because, you see, 实际上的确不太容易 因为你看啊
[21:54] every time I close my eyes, 每次我一闭眼
[21:56] I see Keith in the supply closet 就想起基斯在储藏室跪舔
[21:58] chowing down on the Sparkletts delivery guy. 那个送水工的画面
[22:01] Told you–Keith quit ’cause he sucked. 跟你说过 基斯不干是因为他吸屌了
[22:04] Are you saying that Keith is a…homo? 你的意思是他是 同性恋吗
[22:07] Oh, I thought he told you about the affair. 我以为他跟你提了出轨的事
[22:09] Whoopsie, did I let the cat out of the fag bag? 哎呦喂 是我不小心说漏嘴了吗
[22:12] Who cares? Fucking fairies, right? 谁在乎呢 死基佬 对吧
[22:17] Up top, Care Blair. 击个掌 充满爱的布莱尔
[22:23] You know what? 你知道吗
[22:24] Here’s your algorithm. You deserve it, Ty. 给你算法 你应得的 泰
[22:30] Pleasure doing business with you, 很高兴与你合作
[22:31] Retardo Montalban. 傻蛋·蒙特尔班[恶搞西班牙演员里卡多·蒙特尔班]
[22:36] Look, even if I would go 15 percent–which I won’t– 即使我愿意给你15%股份 我当然不会
[22:38] how are we gonna get him to take the deal now? 现在我们要怎么让他买入这堆烂股票
[22:40] We both look like fucking idiots. 我俩看起来都跟二傻子一样
[22:41] You can do what I always do. 你可以像我平常做的那样
[22:43] Kurt– he didn’t come from money. 库尔特 他不是富二代
[22:44] He married it, so when I need him to buy something, 是他老婆有钱 所以我想让他买入什么的时候
[22:47] I just suggest that we call his wife, Sandra, 我就说应该跟他老婆桑德拉报备
[22:48] and we see what she thinks. 听听她的意见
[22:50] Of course he refuses. 库尔特当然不愿意了
[22:51] God forbid it ever looks like you guys need a woman’s help. 大概上天不允许带把儿的需要女人的帮助吧
[22:54] Come on, Mo, just give me my 15 percent, 拜托 老蒙 就给我15%的股份吧
[22:57] and I can go in there, and I can close this. 然后我进去让他买进股票
[22:58] Nah, but thanks for the tip. 还是不要了 但是谢谢你的提示
[23:02] Watch this. 看好了
[23:04] Kurt. 库尔特
[23:05] Sorry, we just can’t seem to get on the same page. 不好意思 我俩就是谈不拢
[23:07] Here’s what I think we need to do. 我来说下自己的想法吧
[23:09] Let’s give Sandra a call. 我认为我们需要给桑德拉打个电话
[23:10] Right? I mean, she’s gonna have to sign off 对吧 无论如何得需要得到她的意见
[23:11] on this deal anyway, 买或者不买
[23:12] and I think she’s really gonna be fired up about it. 并且我觉得这交易会让她激动到亢奋
[23:14] And if I know old Sandy, she’s still gonna be fired up 要是我认识小桑 你回到家的时候
[23:16] by the time you get home, if you know what I mean. 她还是会那么”亢奋” 你懂的我的意思吧
[23:18] My wife is dead. 我妻子已经过世了
[23:29] I’m gonna get that. 我得接个电话
[23:32] – Yeah? – I did it. -怎么了 -我成功了
[23:33] I got Morgan to buy those F.A.T. Shares. 我让摩根公司买下了联邦联合钛业的股份
[23:35] – No shit. – Well, actually, -开什么鸡巴玩笑 -其实
[23:37] Keith and I got MoStan to buy the F.A.T. shares. 是基斯和我一起让大摩买下了那一百万股
[23:41] And I got a ton of that real-world experience you were talking about. 我也得到超级多的你之前提到的实战经验
[23:44] It is tricky. 确实不太容易
[23:47] Right, Mo? 是吧 老蒙
[23:50] Mo? 老蒙
[23:53] Hey, so, um, where were we? 我们刚说到哪了
[23:57] Uh, you were just intimating 你刚在暗示
[23:58] that I should make love to my wife, 我应该跟我的妻子上床
[24:00] who exploded three years ago. 跟我三年前过世的妻子
[24:02] Dawn, what am I doing here? 道恩 我来这干什么
[24:03] Mo, what are we doing here? 老蒙 我们在这干什么
[24:05] Six minutes to the close. 还有六分钟收盘
[24:06] If we’re not gonna do this deal, I got to go. 要是我们不打算做交易 我得走了
[24:09] For real? 真的吗
[24:14] For real. 真的
[24:21] Listen, Kurt, my condolences, okay? 听着 库尔特 请节哀
[24:23] I am not a people person. In fact, I hate them. 我不擅长和人相处 实际上我讨厌他们
[24:27] But numbers… 但是数字
[24:29] I hate them shits, too. 我也讨厌那些鬼东西
[24:31] But do you know who’s really good at both? 但你知道谁既擅长为人又会计算吗
[24:34] My partner Dawn. 我的合伙人道恩
[24:37] Why else do you think she’s got 15 percent of my company? 不然她怎么拥有我公司15%的股份
[24:48] Whatever you two decide. 你们两个决定吧
[24:58] Yep. 就是这样
[25:02] Kurt, let’s, uh– 库尔特 那我们
[25:04] – let’s do this thing, okay? – Okay. -我们一起看看这支股票吧 -好
[25:15] Voila! 瞧瞧
[25:17] So I guess you do need me. 所以我猜你确实需要我
[25:19] Nah. Guys made a mess. 不 那些家伙搞得脏兮兮
[25:22] You had a mop. That’s it. 你刚好有拖把 就这样
[25:24] Dumb luck. And I’ll tell you something– 真是狗屎运 我再告诉你件事
[25:26] you fucked up, Dawn, ’cause I would’ve gone to 20. 你搞砸了 道恩 因为我本来打算给你20%
[25:29] Yeah? 是吗
[25:31] You fucked up, ’cause I’d have took ten. 是你搞砸了 因为我本来可打算拿10%
[25:40] Well, that didn’t end how I expected. 结局和我想的有些差距
[25:42] – Yeah. – I guess, uh, -确实 -我猜
[25:44] Dawn’s pretty good at being one step ahead herself. 道恩真的很擅长未雨绸缪
[25:47] Eh, not exactly. 那倒未必
[25:49] Anyway, what do you think? We got a movie here or what? 总之 你什么想法 电影还拍不拍
[25:52] – Yes! I love it. – Great. -当然 我超爱这一切 -太棒了
[25:53] I mean, it’s just like I said, you know? 这就像我说过的 你知道吗
[25:55] It’s the story of this black underdog 这是一个处在劣势的黑人
[25:58] just trying to break into that boys’ club. 拼尽全力闯进白人俱乐部的故事
[26:00] It’s gonna be one hell of a movie about Wall Street. 这将是一部史诗般的华尔街电影
[26:02] – You’re goddamn right it is. – Yeah, yeah. -你说的太他妈对了 -是啊
[26:04] Just not for me and Oliver. 只是不是我和奥利弗的菜
[26:07] – What? – We’re not gonna do it. -什么 -我们俩不打算制作
[26:08] But I-I’ll–I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. 但是我 我告诉你我的打算
[26:10] I’m gonna take all those notes I was taking, 我会带着我写的所有笔记
[26:12] hand them over to my buddy Mike Nichols, 把它们交给我的兄弟迈克·尼科尔斯
[26:13] ’cause he’s also doing a movie about Wall Street. 因为他也正在做一部有关华尔街的电影
[26:16] Yeah, it’s called Working Girl. 没错 叫《打工女郎》
[26:18] Don’t worry– I’m gonna make him promise me 别担心 我会让他跟我保证
[26:19] that he’s not gonna whitewash Dawn’s story either, okay? 他也不会让白人来演道恩的故事 怎么样
[26:22] Dawn’s story? 道恩的故事
[26:24] You’re seeing this whole fucking thing wrong, okay? 这一堆破事你都没看明白吗
[26:25] She didn’t win. I won. 她输了 我赢了
[26:28] The guys got rid of the shares. I didn’t have to give her shit. 我的手下抛售了那些股份 我什么都不用给她
[26:31] I just did that… you know, ’cause… 我刚才那么做 是因为
[26:33] What, ’cause you actually need her, 什么 因为其实你真的需要她
[26:34] but you can’t admit it? 但是你不能承认
[26:36] Okay. 好吧
[26:38] But isn’t that the kind of fucking tortured-hero shit 但那不就是那种一直折磨主角的垃圾小电影吗
[26:40] that you guys jack off to? 你们还天天靠它打飞机
[26:42] No. 不
[26:44] No, that’s just, uh… 不 那只是
[26:48] …sad. 很悲催
[26:57] Hey, Brandt? 布兰特
[26:58] Fuck off! 给我滚
[27:45] And I promise, I’ll get to that in just a few moments. 并且我保证 我很快就会说到那点
[27:49] And believe me, as a farmer, I intend… 相信我 作为一名农民 我准备
[27:50] 那咔咪基分散式磁带卡座 世界四大名牌卡式录音座生产厂商之一
[27:53] Hay down here where the goats can get at it. 在山羊可以够到的地方把割下来的草晒干
[28:05] – Hello, Doctor. – Hello, nurse. -你好 医生 -你好 护士
[28:17] Hey, boss. 老大
[28:19] Didn’t want to hit you with this in front of Joe Hollywood, 我们不想在无名小编剧面前打击你
[28:20] but we are bleeding money by the second, 但我们现在每秒钟都在损失资产
[28:22] and Dawn’s clients are the only ones that can stop it. 只有道恩的客户们才能挽救这个局面
[28:24] Sorry, we know you and Dawn 抱歉 我们知道你和道恩之间
[28:26] have a whole Moonlighting 还弥漫着”搞还是不搞”
[28:27] will-they, won’t-they sexual tension– 那种若即若离的性爱荷尔蒙
[28:29] or I guess it’s more of a “Are they still?” 或者其实是”他们还在搞吗”
[28:31] I mean, everyone assumes yes, sexual intercourse. 我是说大家都觉得你们肯定还在上床
[28:33] Jesus, Wayne. Point is, we need her. 上天 韦恩 关键是 我们需要她
[28:37] Wait. 等等
[28:38] You and Mo? 你和老蒙
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑色星期一(Black Monday)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme