时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Dembe Zuma? | 丹贝 祖玛? |
[00:29] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[00:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[00:37] | Dembe, that was incredibly reckless calling to warn me off. | 丹贝 打给我并警告我离开太鲁莽了 |
[00:41] | Raymond, how did you know I was at the mosque? | 雷蒙德 你怎么知道我在清真寺? |
[00:42] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[00:44] | I was thinking about death… | 我在思考死亡…… |
[00:45] | possibly yours or some hapless FBI agent. | 可能是你的死亡 或某个倒霉FBI探员 |
[00:49] | I see. Well, it was foolhardy, short-sighted. | 我明白了 嗯 这是愚蠢的 短视的 |
[00:52] | And it worked. | 并且成功了 |
[00:53] | But at what cost? | 但代价是什么? |
[00:55] | You’ve done something in the last few years | 你在过去几年中做了些什么? |
[00:57] | I never thought possible. | 我从未想过有这种可能 |
[00:58] | You wiped your slate clean. | 你把自己的过去擦得干干净净 |
[01:01] | You joined the FBI of all things. | 你加入了联调局 |
[01:04] | Don’t go throwing away your future on my account. | 不要因为我而放弃你的未来 |
[01:06] | Nobody knows I made the call. | 没有人知道是我打的电话 |
[01:09] | Good. That Congressman is looking for any excuse, | 很好 那位议员正在寻找任何藉口 |
[01:12] | especially when it comes to you. | 尤其是在涉及到你的时候 |
[01:14] | So don’t do me any more favors. | 所以不要再帮我的忙了 |
[01:16] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[01:18] | I’m going to bring you in, Raymond. | 我要带你进去 雷蒙德 |
[01:20] | That’s the spirit. | 这就是精神 |
[01:22] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[01:24] | I hope so. For your sake. | 希望如此 为你着想 |
[01:27] | Be safe, Dembe. | 注意安全 登贝 |
[01:30] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[01:39] | Chuck, slight change of plans. | 查克 计划略有改变 |
[01:41] | How quickly can you get ahold of our friend Bertha? | 你能多快联系到我们朋友Bertha? |
[01:49] | 第00号 雷蒙雷丁顿 上集 | |
[01:55] | Come on, people. Debrief in 20. | 大家加油 20分钟后汇报 |
[01:57] | I want to hear some good news. | 我想听到好消息 |
[01:58] | Mr. Cooper, perhaps you can explain something to me. | 库珀先生 也许你能向我解释一下 |
[02:00] | Reddington blew up his own jet to get away from us. | 雷丁顿为了躲避我们炸毁了自己的飞机 |
[02:02] | Then he turns around, | 然后他转过身来 |
[02:04] | comes all the way back to the city | 一路回到城市 |
[02:05] | just so you two can have a cozy chat in your kitchen? | 就为了你们俩能在厨房里惬意地聊天? |
[02:08] | How does that make any sense? | 这样做有什么意义? |
[02:09] | It doesn’t, but his behavior rarely does. | 但他的行为很少有意义 |
[02:12] | Not from the outside, anyway. | 至少从外在是看不出来的 |
[02:14] | Well, I guess we should be grateful | 我想我们应该感谢 |
[02:15] | for his lapse in judgement. | 为他的判断失误道歉 |
[02:18] | Barricades went up as soon as you reported the incident. | 你一报案 路障就竖起来了 |
[02:20] | This entire area has been shut down and sealed off. | 整个区域已被封锁 |
[02:23] | He was last seen driving this, a 2018 Nissan Leaf. | 他最后一次露面是驾驶2018年款日产聆风 |
[02:27] | He disabled the GPS, but we got the plate number, | 他关闭了GPS 但我们得到车牌号码 |
[02:30] | so our first order of business is to find that car. | 因此 我们的首要任务是找到那辆车 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, but our first order of business | 很抱歉 我们的首要任务是 |
[02:35] | should be to throw out the playbook. | 应该扔掉战术手册 |
[02:37] | You may want to think of Raymond | 你可能会想到雷蒙德 |
[02:39] | as an ordinary criminal. | 作为普通罪犯 |
[02:40] | That would be a mistake. | 这将是一个错误 |
[02:42] | I realize you all spent years with the man, | 我知道你们都与他共事多年 |
[02:44] | and you feel like you know him better– | 你觉得你更了解他 |
[02:46] | It’s been over a decade, and I still don’t know him. | 十多年过去了 我仍然不了解他 |
[02:48] | But there are a few things we should probably explain. | 但有几件事我们或许应该解释一下 |
[02:51] | His personal assets are in the billions, | <他的個人資產高達數十億美元 |
[02:53] | the scope of his influence, basically unlimited. | 他的影响范围 基本上是无限的 |
[02:56] | And those are just his external resources. | 这些只是他的外部资源 |
[02:58] | It’s his mind you should be worried about. | 你应该担心的是他的思想 |
[03:01] | No matter where he is, | 无论他在哪里 |
[03:02] | the time of day, weather conditions. | 时间和天气条件 |
[03:04] | He has escape routes within escape routes. | 他有逃生路线中的逃生路线 |
[03:07] | Okay, keys and money are in the envelope. | 好了 钥匙和钱都在信封里 |
[03:09] | The car’s outside. And take this card. | 车在外面 拿着这张卡 |
[03:11] | If you get arrested, call the number, | 如果你被捕 请拨打该号码 |
[03:13] | somebody’ll bail you out. | 有人会救你出来 |
[03:14] | Have a nice drive. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[03:16] | Keys and money are in the envelope. | 钥匙和钱都在信封里 |
[03:18] | Your car’s outside. Take this card. | 你的车在外面 拿着这张卡 |
[03:19] | If you get arrested, call the number, | 如果你被捕 请拨打该号码 |
[03:21] | somebody’ll bail you out. | 有人会救你出来 |
[03:23] | Have you ever heard the expression | 你听说过这样的说法吗 |
[03:24] | “He sleeps with one eye open”? | “他睁着一只眼睛睡觉”? |
[03:26] | I’ve actually seen him do that. | 我真的见过他这么做 |
[03:27] | I think what we’re trying to say is, | 我认为我们想说的是 |
[03:29] | he’s a real tricky customer. | 他是一个非常棘手的客户 |
[03:32] | The way you all build him up, | 你们对他的评价 |
[03:33] | it almost sounds like you admire him. | 听起来你似乎很欣赏他 |
[03:35] | It’s not admiration, it’s a warning. | 这不是钦佩 而是警告 |
[03:37] | Well, I don’t care if he’s Lex Luthor. | 我不在乎他是不是莱克斯-卢瑟 |
[03:38] | Reddington is not getting outside– | 雷丁顿没有出去 |
[03:40] | MPD just flagged his plate! | MPD刚刚标记了他的车牌! |
[03:41] | Heading east over Woodrow Wilson Bridge. | 穿过伍德罗-威尔逊大桥向东行驶 |
[03:44] | Damn, he got past the police barricade? | 该死 他通过了警察的路障? |
[03:46] | Let’s get choppers in the air. | 让直升机升空 |
[03:48] | We need to shut all traffic heading down towards– | 我们需要关闭所有通往 — |
[03:49] | Sir, sir. Virginia State troopers just pulled over | 先生 先生 维吉尼亚州警刚刚拦截了 |
[03:51] | a Nissan Leaf moving west on I-66. | 一辆日产聆风在I-66公路上向西行驶 |
[03:54] | -The plate’s a match. -How the hell is he– | -车牌吻合 -他到底是怎么… |
[03:56] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白这一点 |
[03:57] | Aviation Command says that they’re circling him | 航空指挥部说他们正在包围他 |
[04:00] | on the Anacostia Freeway, same plate, same car. | 在Anacostia高速公路上 同样的车牌 同样的车 |
[04:03] | I’m not gonna find him in any of these cars, am I? | 我不会在这些车里找到他 对吗? |
[04:06] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[04:07] | Within hours he’s somehow floods DC with identical cars, | 在几个小时内 他就用相同的汽车淹没了华盛顿 |
[04:10] | so we spend the day chasing our tails like a bunch of idiots? | 所以我们就像一群白痴一样整天追着自己的尾巴跑? |
[04:13] | Confusion, misdirection… | 混乱 误导 |
[04:15] | this is how he operates. | 这就是他的运作方式 |
[04:16] | It’s kept him safe for over 30 years on the run. | 这招让他30多年逃亡生涯中保持安全 |
[04:19] | But you do have one advantage in this case. | 但在这种情况下你有一个优势 |
[04:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[04:23] | Us. | 我们 |
[04:25] | I’ve gotta make a call, | 我得打个电话 |
[04:27] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[04:29] | Agent Ressler, I wanted to find a moment to offer my condolences. | 雷斯勒探员 我想找时间向你表示哀悼 |
[04:32] | Jon Pritchard was a good man– | 乔恩-普里查德是个好人 |
[04:33] | You know what? Don’t, just don’t. | 你知道吗?不要 就是不要 |
[04:35] | Okay, I just– I hope you don’t blame yourself– | 好吧 我只是 – 我希望你不要责怪自己 – |
[04:38] | Enough! | 够了! |
[04:42] | That’s enough now. | 现在够了 |
[04:46] | Take him up to my office. | 把他带到我的办公室 |
[04:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[04:53] | Fine. Fine. I shouldn’t’ve– | 很好 好吧我不该 |
[04:55] | -Arthur– -His friend died. Let it go. | -亚瑟… -他的朋友死了 没关系的 |
[05:00] | Mr. Cooper. | 库珀先生 |
[05:02] | Don’t forget why you’re here. | 不要忘记你来这里的目的 |
[05:03] | We all want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[05:08] | All right, people, let’s focus up! | 好了 让我们集中精力! |
[05:10] | The name of the game is Raymond Reddington. | 游戏的名字是雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[05:12] | He’s inside that perimeter, | 他在警戒线内 |
[05:14] | and if he’s crawled into some rat hole, | 如果他爬进了某个老鼠洞 |
[05:16] | I wanna know where! | 我想知道在哪里! |
[05:23] | Last Sunday at Perkins, | 上周日在帕金斯 |
[05:25] | I put a couple of these hazelnut creamers in my purse. | 我在钱包里放了几瓶这种榛子奶精 |
[05:31] | Paula, did you happen to read the paper this morning? | 宝拉 你今天早上看报纸了吗? |
[05:33] | Nope. Too much gloom and doom. | 没有 阴霾和厄运太多了 |
[05:37] | Save me the obits, though. | 不过 省省我的讣告吧 |
[05:39] | It’s a great way to find eligible men. | 这是寻找合格男士的好方法 |
[05:43] | One woman’s widower is another woman’s gain, | 一个女人的鳏夫就是另一个女人的收获 |
[05:46] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[05:48] | I want to hear your best funeral pick-up line, | 我想听听你在葬礼上的最佳搭讪方式 |
[05:52] | but first, Paula, | 但首先是宝拉 |
[05:54] | there’s something important we need to discuss. | 我们需要讨论一些重要的事情 |
[06:00] | Take a breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[06:02] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:03] | Clearly you’re not fine. | 很明显 你并不好 |
[06:05] | And that’s understandable. But you can’t go around punching Congressmen. | 这是可以理解的 但你不能到处打议员 |
[06:08] | Especially that one. | 特别是那个 |
[06:10] | Just checking to see if you’re okay. | 只是来看看你是否还好 |
[06:13] | It suddenly feels very crowded in here. | 这里突然感觉很拥挤 |
[06:15] | You realize the investigation is happening down there? | 你知道下面正在进行调查吗? |
[06:17] | Yeah, I can’t with them. | 是的 我不能和他们在一起 |
[06:19] | At the risk of sounding unprofessional, same. | 冒着听起来不专业的风险 一样 |
[06:22] | I realize I haven’t known Reddington | 我意识到我还不了解雷丁顿 |
[06:24] | as long as you have, | 只要你有 |
[06:25] | but it still feels weird | 但感觉还是怪怪的 |
[06:27] | teaming up with strangers to hunt him down. | 与陌生人联手追捕他 |
[06:29] | I don’t want to lose my dental, | 我不想失去我的牙齿 |
[06:30] | so don’t tell the windbreakers down there, but… | 所以 不要告诉风衣在那里 但… |
[06:33] | part of me is rooting for Red. | 我的一部分支持Red |
[06:36] | Maybe part of me is, too. | 也许我的一部分也是如此 |
[06:39] | But personal feelings aside, | 但抛开个人情感不谈 |
[06:40] | the five of us have a decision to make right here, right now. | 我们五个人必须在此时此地做出决定 |
[06:43] | This team has always had one mission, | 本团队始终有一个使命 |
[06:45] | to bring criminals to justice. | 将罪犯绳之以法 |
[06:47] | When Reddington was with us, he understood that. | 雷丁顿和我们一起时就明白这一点 |
[06:48] | But he’s chosen to walk away. | 但他选择了离开 |
[06:49] | And now those men down there | 现在下面的人 |
[06:51] | have asked us to deliver him up. | 让我们把他交上去 |
[06:53] | We could make their jobs harder if we want to. | 如果我们愿意可以让他们的工作更难做 |
[06:55] | But what would that say about us? | 但这能说明什么呢? |
[06:58] | They want us to find Reddington to save our own skins. | 他们想让我们找到雷丁顿来保住自己的小命 |
[07:01] | But I want us to find him because that’s who we are. | 但我希望我们能找到他 因为这就是我们的工作 |
[07:05] | Now, if you don’t agree, | 现在 如果你不同意 |
[07:06] | if you can’t commit to using everything you have | 如果你不能承诺使用你所拥有的一切 |
[07:08] | to bring Reddington in to face justice head on, | 将雷丁顿绳之以法 |
[07:12] | then you should step aside. | 那么你应该靠边站 |
[07:21] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[07:23] | Now we just have to figure out where the hell he is. | 现在我们只需要弄清楚他到底在哪里 |
[07:25] | One thing’s for sure, | 有一点是肯定的 |
[07:27] | he’s gonna get outta DC as soon as possible. | 他将尽快离开华盛顿 |
[07:30] | Andrea? It’s Raymond. | 安德烈亚?我是雷蒙德 |
[07:33] | I’m curious, | 我很好奇 |
[07:34] | what homes do you have right now on the market? | 你现在在市场上有哪些房产? |
[07:37] | Something small, modest, | 小而适中的东西 |
[07:40] | east of Capitol Street, south of the Mall. | 国会大厦街以东 购物中心以南 |
[07:43] | I do have one a little further west in Adams Morgan. | 我在亚当斯摩根西边有一家 |
[07:47] | Updated kitchen, | 更新的厨房 |
[07:49] | nice hardwood floors… | 漂亮的硬木地板 |
[07:50] | No, no, no. That won’t do, I’m afraid. | 不 不 不 这恐怕不行 |
[07:53] | My needs are quite specific. | 我的需求非常明确 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:57] | I have something on Westover Drive, | 我在Westover Drive有发现 |
[07:59] | bit of a fixer-upper. | 有点修修补补 |
[08:01] | Actually, never mind. | 实际上 没关系 |
[08:03] | Too much fixer, not enough upper. | 固定设备太多 上层建筑不足 |
[08:05] | Is it owner-occupied? | 是业主自住吗? |
[08:07] | No, it’s vacant. | 不 它是空置的 |
[08:09] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[08:11] | It’s a total gut. | 这完全是一种直觉 |
[08:13] | I don’t even think it has a functioning toilet. | 我甚至觉得它连个能用的厕所都没有 |
[08:15] | Not to worry, Andrea. | 别担心 Andrea |
[08:16] | We’ll be taking it right down to the foundation. | 我们将从地基开始施工 |
[08:19] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[08:21] | -The foundation? Right. -Excellent. | -基础?对 非常好 |
[08:24] | How soon can you pull down the sign? | 多长时间可以拆除标志? |
[08:29] | We’ve identified 17 different locations | 我们已经确定了17个不同的地点 |
[08:31] | where Reddington might have gone to ground inside the containment zone. | 雷丁顿可能在隔离区内着陆 |
[08:34] | Businesses connected through Morgana Logistics, | 通过Morgana物流连接企业 |
[08:36] | underworld hideouts he frequented, | 他经常出入的黑社会藏身处 |
[08:38] | and addresses of his known associates. | 及其已知同伙的地址 |
[08:40] | Agent Zuma, you’ve been awfully quiet. | 祖玛探员 你一直很安静 |
[08:42] | Don’t you have some ideas from your history? | 从你的历史中你难道没有一些想法吗? |
[08:45] | What exactly are you implying, Congressman? | 你到底在暗示什么 议员先生? |
[08:47] | Over the years, there have been a lot of keys and a lot of doors. | 多年来 有很多把钥匙和很多扇门 |
[08:50] | I could draw you a map, but I’m quite sure Raymond | 我可以给你画张地图 但我很确定雷蒙德 |
[08:52] | has changed his protocol since I’ve– | 自从我 |
[08:54] | We’ve tried to explain to you that Raymond doesn’t do any… | 我们试图向你解释 雷蒙德不做任何… |
[08:56] | Please, please, no more speeches about his brilliant mind. | 拜托 拜托 不要再说他的聪明才智了 |
[08:58] | We need to get rolling. | 我们需要开始行动 |
[09:00] | Everyone, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[09:01] | We’ve got a list of 17 locations. | 我们有一份17个地点的清单 |
[09:03] | Reddington could be hiding out in any one of them. | 雷丁顿可能藏身于其中任何一个地方 |
[09:05] | I need you to break into teams and work down the list. | 我需要你们分成几个小组 从名单上往下看 |
[09:08] | You’re gonna be searching private homes and businesses. | 你们将搜查私人住宅和企业 |
[09:10] | There may be civilians on site, | 现场可能有平民 |
[09:12] | they may be hostile to your efforts. | 他们可能会敌视你的努力 |
[09:14] | So I expect you to exercise caution, | 因此 我希望你谨慎行事 |
[09:16] | but I want all these places cleared by end of day. | 但我希望这些地方在今天结束前全部清理完毕 |
[09:25] | You’ve got a hunch, don’t you? | 你有预感 是吗? |
[09:29] | And it’s not on that list, is it? | 它不在名单上 是吗? |
[09:33] | So why don’t you… | 那么 你为什么不… |
[09:35] | Because if I’m wrong, | 因为如果我错了 |
[09:37] | I would hate to cause this person | 我不想让这个人 |
[09:39] | any unnecessary distress. | 任何不必要的困扰 |
[09:42] | If Reddington’s holed up with them, | 如果雷丁顿和他们藏在一起 |
[09:44] | they must be a formidable ally? | 他们一定是一个强大的盟友? |
[09:45] | Not really. | 并非如此 |
[09:47] | But Raymond really loves her Scotcheroos. | 但雷蒙德非常喜欢她的苏格兰威士忌 |
[09:51] | Her what? | 她的什么? |
[09:53] | Everyone’s clear on the timeline? | 大家都清楚时间表吗? |
[09:55] | It’s an awfully short window. | 这个时间窗口太短了 |
[09:57] | Our girl’s built for speed. | 我们的女孩为速度而生 |
[09:58] | I don’t think it’ll be a problem. | 我认为这不是问题 |
[10:00] | How’s she look? | 她看起来怎么样? |
[10:08] | Gorgeous as the day we bought her. | 和我们买她的那天一样漂亮 |
[10:09] | All righty. | 好的 |
[10:12] | Forgive me, Paula. | 原谅我 宝拉 |
[10:13] | I came to visit you, | 我来拜访你 |
[10:15] | and here I am chatting away on the phone. | 而我却在这里打电话聊天 |
[10:18] | I assume you have a good reason. | 我想你有充分的理由 |
[10:22] | My Jellybean used to keep lines of people waiting at the DMV | 我的 “软糖 “曾让人们在车管所排队等候 |
[10:27] | just to take the girls out for a tinkle. | 只是为了带女儿们出去转转 |
[10:30] | He loved those poodles. | 他很喜欢这些贵宾犬 |
[10:31] | I’m glad you brought that up. | 很高兴你能提到这一点 |
[10:33] | I’ve been pondering Glen. | 我一直在思考格伦 |
[10:35] | I’ve been trying to think of a fitting | 我一直在想一个合适的 |
[10:38] | and more permanent way to honor his memory. | 以更永久的方式纪念他 |
[10:42] | A trust or a foundation, | 信托或基金会 |
[10:44] | a charitable something, something in his name. | 以他的名义进行慈善活动 |
[10:48] | But what would make sense for Glen? | 但对Glen来说 什么才是合理的? |
[10:52] | I thought of the people he’s touched in his life, | 我想到了他一生中接触过的人 |
[10:55] | his colleagues at the DMV, his fellow bowlers. | 他在车管所的同事 他的保龄球伙伴 |
[11:00] | We should probably skip over | 我们也许应该跳过 |
[11:02] | what Glen loved to touch the most. | 格伦最喜欢触摸的东西 |
[11:04] | But the point is, what kind of a man was he? | 但问题是 他是一个什么样的人? |
[11:08] | What did he care about? | 他关心什么? |
[11:09] | What worthwhile causes did he champion? | 他倡导了哪些有意义的事业? |
[11:17] | Nothing really comes to mind. | 没有想到什么 |
[11:19] | Nothing respectable, anyway. | 总之 没有什么值得尊敬的 |
[11:22] | It has been an uphill battle. | 这是一场艰苦的战斗 |
[11:24] | As you know, he had a few passionate interests, | 如你所知 他有一些热衷的兴趣爱好 |
[11:28] | most of them quite unmentionable, | 他们中的大多数人都很难被提及 |
[11:31] | in polite company at least. | 至少在礼貌的场合是这样 |
[11:33] | He gave little to charity, | 他对慈善事业贡献甚少 |
[11:35] | found most people basically insufferable, | 发现大多数人基本上无法忍受 |
[11:38] | and vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[11:40] | I thought, perhaps, his alma mater, | 我想 也许是他的母校 |
[11:42] | but how do you honor his legacy of catcalling coeds | 但你如何纪念他骂女人的传统? |
[11:46] | and dropping out his third semester? | 第三学期退学? |
[11:50] | I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just endow a Chair at Harvard, | 也许我会在哈佛设立一个教席 |
[11:53] | the School of Public Health or something. | 公共卫生学院什么的 |
[11:55] | Not what Glen would’ve chosen, but who knows? | 这不是格伦的选择 但谁知道呢? |
[11:58] | Perhaps if he’d exhausted | 如果他用尽了 |
[12:00] | all other uses for his time and money, | 所有其他用途的时间和金钱 |
[12:03] | he might’ve done something good for humanity. | 他可能为人类做了些好事 |
[12:07] | You never know. | 你永远不知道 |
[12:08] | And Paula, I’d like to make you a part of it. | 宝拉 我想让你成为其中的一员 |
[12:11] | How about Honorary Member of the selection committee? | 评选委员会荣誉委员如何? |
[12:15] | I love any excuse to throw a party! | 我喜欢任何开派对的藉口! |
[12:19] | You think those Harvard snobs | 你认为那些哈佛势利小人 |
[12:22] | could handle a nice big bowl of cheeseburger chowder? | 能吃上一大碗芝士汉堡浓汤吗? |
[12:35] | Raymond, | 雷蒙德 |
[12:36] | you are so sweet to visit me, | 你能来看我真是太好了 |
[12:40] | but you better shake a leg. | 但你最好抖抖腿 |
[12:43] | It’s not safe for you to be in one place for too long. | 在一个地方呆太久不安全 |
[12:47] | So you have been reading the paper. | 那么你已经在看报纸了 |
[12:49] | Well, you just looked so cute in that picture, | 你在照片上看起来真可爱 |
[12:52] | I wanted to cut it out and put it in my scrapbook. | 我想把它剪下来放在剪贴簿里 |
[12:56] | My dear, it’s been a pleasure. | 亲爱的 这是我的荣幸 |
[12:58] | The greatest pleasure. | 最大的乐趣 |
[13:14] | Paula. | 宝拉 |
[13:19] | Dembe? | 登贝? |
[13:21] | Is this a new gal pal of yours? | 这是你的新朋友吗? |
[13:24] | She’s a cutie pie. | 她很可爱 |
[13:26] | We need to find Raymond, Paula. | 我们得找到雷蒙德 宝拉 |
[13:30] | I’ll check upstairs. | 我去楼上看看 |
[13:39] | Well, here, take a load off. | 好了 来 卸下包袱 |
[13:43] | I’d offer you some Scotcheroos, | 我会给你一些苏格兰威士忌 |
[13:46] | but someone ate the last one. | 但有人吃掉了最后一个 |
[13:49] | I’m guessing that someone was Mr. Reddington? | 我猜那个人就是雷丁顿先生? |
[13:53] | We want to keep you out of trouble, Paula, | 我们想让你远离麻烦 宝拉 |
[13:55] | but you need to talk to us. | 但你需要和我们谈谈 |
[13:57] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | He came knockin’ on my door, and I took him straight to bed. | 他来敲我的门 我直接把他抱到床上 |
[14:05] | Take your minds out of the gutter, you two. | 你们两个别胡思乱想了 |
[14:10] | He didn’t get any sleep last night, | 他昨晚一夜没睡 |
[14:12] | so I let him catch a few winks in Jelly’s old room. | 所以我让他在杰莱的旧房间里眯一会儿 |
[14:16] | Now, what’s wrong with that? | 这有什么问题? |
[14:17] | Nothing, apart from aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 除了协助和教唆逃犯外 什么也没有 |
[14:21] | He told me what to do about that. | 他有告诉我该怎么做 |
[14:24] | He said that if some pushy FBI agents | 他说 如果一些咄咄逼人的联调局探员 |
[14:28] | were to come around here, | 来这里 |
[14:31] | I should tell them everything. | 我应该告诉他们一切 |
[14:32] | -Everything? -That’s what he said. | -一切? -他是这么说的 |
[14:35] | Every little detail, | 每一个小细节 |
[14:37] | so you can’t charge me with anything. | 所以你不能指控我 |
[14:40] | The first thing I noticed, | 我注意到的第一件事 |
[14:42] | something was clearly weighing on his mind. | 显然 他的心事重重 |
[14:46] | And, and then, he wouldn’t get off the phone. | 然后 然后 他就不挂电话了 |
[14:50] | Who was he calling? | 他在给谁打电话? |
[14:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:54] | If you expect to get out of this by trading information, | 如果你希望通过信息交易摆脱困境 |
[14:56] | you actually have to give us some information. | 你必须提供一些信息 |
[14:59] | Well, if you’re gonna beat it outta me. | 好吧 如果你要打我 |
[15:04] | It– It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[15:06] | I’m not the jealous type, so I didn’t eavesdrop, | 我不是那种善妒的人 所以我没有偷听 |
[15:12] | but her name was… | 但她的名字是 |
[15:15] | Andrea something or other. | 安德烈亚什么的 |
[15:26] | I’m just about to get the key out of the lock box. | 我正要把钥匙从锁盒里拿出来 |
[15:28] | Then we’re right on schedule. | 那么我们就按计划进行 |
[15:34] | No way! You’re a contractor. | 不可能!你是个承包商 |
[15:37] | We may have a slight problem. | 我们可能有一个小问题 |
[15:39] | It needs a little work, but the bones are good. | 它需要稍加修整 但骨架很好 |
[15:41] | Now lemme show you that AC unit you were asking about. | 现在让我向你展示你所询问的空调设备 |
[15:44] | There’s people here. They’re taking a tour. | 这里有人 他们在参观 |
[15:47] | Well, you just gotta get them to leave. | 那么 你只需要让他们离开 |
[15:49] | Andrea, come on, you’ve got this. | 安德烈娅 加油 你能行的 |
[15:51] | You go, girl. | 你去 女孩 |
[15:52] | Okay… | 好的… |
[15:55] | Her name is Andrea Athens. Raymond introduced us. | 她叫Andrea Athens 雷蒙德介绍给我们 |
[15:58] | She’s the one who found him a space | 是她为他找到了空间 |
[16:00] | to serve as a duplicate Post Office. | 作为邮局的复制品 |
[16:02] | Wait, what duplicate– | 等等 什么重复 |
[16:03] | It’s a long story with a super boring ending. | 故事很长 结局却很无聊 |
[16:06] | Based on a hunch, | 基于直觉 |
[16:08] | we thought it might be wise to track Andrea down. | 我们认为最好能找到Andrea |
[16:11] | But we couldn’t get ahold of her. | 但是我们联系不上她 |
[16:12] | She wouldn’t answer her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[16:14] | We tried calling her office, but, apparently, | 我们试着给她的办公室打电话 但很显然 |
[16:16] | she dropped everything | 她放弃了一切 |
[16:18] | to attend to a VIP client’s emergency. | 以处理VIP客户的紧急情况 |
[16:20] | That sounds like Raymond. | 这听起来像雷蒙德 |
[16:21] | Wait a minute. What are you two getting at? | 等一下你们俩想说什么? |
[16:22] | You think Reddington hired this woman to, what? | 你认为雷丁顿雇这个女人是为了什么? |
[16:24] | Buy him a safe house? | 给他买个安全屋? |
[16:26] | That’s unclear, but before Andrea left the office, | 这还不清楚 但在安德烈娅离开办公室之前 |
[16:28] | she asked for her assistant for the lockbox code | 她向助手索要保险箱密码 |
[16:30] | at 1120 Westover Drive. | 地址:1120 Westover Drive |
[16:33] | That’s outside the containment zone. | 那是在隔离区之外 |
[16:35] | Does that mean Reddington got through the barricades? | 这是否意味着雷丁顿通过了路障? |
[16:37] | If he has, he may already be on site. | 如果是 他可能已经在现场了 |
[16:39] | We’re heading there now. | 我们正在前往那里 |
[16:41] | -Get SWAT on the line… -Alert Metro PD… | -接通特警队… -通知地铁警察… |
[16:46] | We’ll scramble units to meet you at the house. | 我们会召集各单位到家里与你会合 |
[16:53] | You love the house, right? | 你喜欢这所房子 对吗? |
[16:55] | Who cares about the mold? | 谁在乎霉菌? |
[16:57] | -What mold? -Exactly! | -什么霉菌?-没错 |
[16:58] | That’s what I say. | 我就是这么说的 |
[16:59] | -What mold. -No, what mold? | -哪有霉菌 -不 是什么霉菌? |
[17:01] | You didn’t tell us there was mold. | 你没告诉我们有霉菌 |
[17:03] | There’s no mold in the disclosure. | 披露的信息中没有霉菌 |
[17:05] | And if they didn’t disclose it, then where’s the mold? | 如果他们没有披露 那么霉菌在哪? |
[17:08] | There is no mold! – Where is the mold? | 没有霉菌!- 霉菌在哪里? |
[17:09] | Is it the toxic kind– | 是否有毒 |
[17:11] | It isn’t any kind because it doesn’t exist. | 它不是任何一种 因为它不存在 |
[17:12] | I agree, mind over matter. | 我同意 思想重于物质 |
[17:15] | In this market, | 在这个市场中 |
[17:16] | you gotta be willing to overlook | 你必须愿意忽略 |
[17:17] | some of the little things. | 一些小事 |
[17:18] | A little mold, who cares? | 一点霉菌 谁在乎呢? |
[17:20] | Is it that black mold? | 是黑色霉菌吗? |
[17:21] | Black, green, brown, whatever! Whatever! | 黑色 绿色 棕色 等等!随便 |
[17:23] | Okay, we’re outta here. | 好了 我们走了 |
[17:24] | Mike, let’s go. | 迈克 我们走吧 |
[17:27] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[17:30] | I’m gonna remember this. | 我要记住这一点 |
[17:34] | Buh-bye, now! | 再见 |
[17:35] | Happy hunting! | 猎屋愉快 |
[18:05] | Donald told me you were a menace behind the wheel. | 唐纳德告诉我你开车很危险 |
[18:07] | Come on, Grandma, we’re trying to catch a fugitive. | 来吧 奶奶 我们要抓一个逃犯 |
[18:11] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗? |
[18:13] | To get out of the car? | 下车? |
[18:14] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[18:15] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[18:18] | Well, I know we all agreed to take Reddington down, | 我知道我们都同意扳倒雷丁顿 |
[18:20] | but now that it actually might happen, | 但现在它真的有可能发生 |
[18:23] | are you gonna feel okay putting him in cuffs? | 你觉得给他戴上手铐没问题吗? |
[18:25] | I’m not really sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[18:28] | I guess we’ll have to find out when it happens. | 我想我们将不得不找出当它发生时 |
[18:34] | What’s your ETA? | 你的预计到达时间? |
[18:35] | We’re just down the street. | 我们就在街上 |
[18:37] | Backup’s five minutes out. Hold your position. | 后援五分钟后到原地待命 |
[18:43] | You are a menace. | 你是一个威胁 |
[18:44] | Look… | 看… |
[18:46] | If Reddington’s inside, | 如果雷丁顿在里面 |
[18:48] | we don’t move until we have the house surrounded. | 在房子被包围之前 我们不会搬家 |
[18:50] | We’re pretty sure he’s not in the house. | 我们很确定他不在房子里 |
[18:52] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[18:53] | Because it’s on fire, sir. | 因为它着火了 先生 |
[18:58] | I don’t get it. Why would he go to all the trouble | 我不明白 他为什么要大费周章 |
[19:00] | of securing a safe house just to burn it down? | 确保安全的房子被烧毁? |
[19:12] | Clear the way! We’ve got a house going up in smoke! | 让路我们有一栋房子在冒烟! |
[19:14] | All right, let ’em through! Let ’em through! | 好吧 让他们通过!让他们过去 |
[19:17] | What are we missing here? | 我们错过了什么? |
[19:19] | Well, I dunno, I mean, maybe this is the wrong house? | 嗯 我不知道 也许这是错误的房子? |
[19:22] | It could just be a bizarre coincidence. | 这可能只是一个奇怪的巧合 |
[19:25] | No, wait, listen. | 不 等等 听着 |
[19:30] | Raymond’s using the fire. That’s how he’s getting out. | 雷蒙德在用火 他就是这样逃出来的 |
[19:32] | You need to alert all checkpoints. | 你需要向所有检查站发出警报 |
[19:34] | Stop any fire truck from getting through the barricade. | 阻止任何消防车通过路障 |
[19:37] | Reddington’s likely headed south, southeast. | 雷丁顿很可能向南或者东南方向去了 |
[19:40] | Know what he’s driving. | 知道他开的是什么车 |
[19:42] | Agent Nixon, would you care to… | 尼克森探员 你是否愿意… |
[19:45] | Notify ground units, contact MPD. | 通知地面单位 联系 MPD |
[19:47] | Agent Ressler, coordinate with Tactical. | 雷斯勒探员 与战术部门协调 |
[19:49] | I want eyes in the sky. | 我想要天空中的眼睛 |
[19:50] | Let’s find that truck! | 让我们找到那辆卡车! |
[20:09] | Clean it and leave it. We’re gone in five. | 打扫干净就走 我们5分钟后离开 |
[20:28] | Catch you on the flip side, Chuck. | 反面见 查克 |
[20:46] | It’s time for an update. | 是时候更新了 |
[20:48] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[20:49] | Same place that we were nine hours ago. | 九小时前我们在同一个地方 |
[20:52] | We shifted the containment zone south. | 我们将隔离区南移 |
[20:54] | The units are going door-to-door. | 这些设备正在挨家挨户地安装 |
[20:55] | Still no sign of Raymond or the truck. | 仍然没有雷蒙德和卡车的踪迹 |
[20:58] | Or Andrea Athens. | 或安德烈亚-雅典 |
[20:59] | She’s in the wind. | 她在风中 |
[21:00] | I don’t even care about divided loyalties anymore, | 我甚至不再关心忠诚度的分歧 |
[21:03] | I just wanna find him so I can take a nap | 我只想找到他 这样我就可以打个盹了 |
[21:05] | and God, a shower. | 和上帝 淋浴 |
[21:08] | You gotta admit, though, | 但你必须承认 |
[21:09] | that stunt with the firetruck was pretty metal. | 消防车的特技表演非常有金属感 |
[21:12] | Please, we’re all thinking it. | 拜托 我们都这么想 |
[21:13] | Here’s what I’ve been thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[21:15] | I spent my rookie years chasing him, | 我在菜鸟时期就在追逐他 |
[21:17] | my next decade working alongside of him, | 我的下一个十年将与他并肩工作 |
[21:19] | only now putting him away’s gonna end my career. | 只是现在把他送走会断送我的职业生涯 |
[21:21] | What do you mean “end”? Y-You’re not retiring. | 什么叫 “结束”?你不会退休的 |
[21:24] | No, but… I mean, come on. | 不 但是…我的意思是 来吧 |
[21:25] | Even if we catch Reddington, | 即使我们抓到雷丁顿 |
[21:27] | you really think Hudson’s letting any of us walk away from this? | 你真认为哈德森会让我们任何一人置身事外? |
[21:33] | We got it! We got the truck. | 我们找到了!我们找到卡车了 |
[21:36] | Where’s Agent Nixon? | 尼克森探员在哪里? |
[21:38] | He’s on the phone updating… someone. | 他在给……某人打电话 |
[21:40] | Get him in here. He needs to hear this. | 让他进来 他需要听听这个 |
[21:43] | Firetruck was abandoned… here. | 消防车被遗弃……在这里 |
[21:46] | In a warehouse outside Capitol Heights. | 在国会高地外的一个仓库里 |
[21:48] | Finally, something we can use. | 最后 我们可以使用的东西 |
[21:49] | Let’s scramble a team. | 让我们组建一个团队 |
[21:51] | Start canvassing for witnesses. | 开始寻找证人 |
[21:52] | Pull every traffic cam in a 20-block radius. | 调取方圆20个街的所有交通监视 |
[22:02] | Knock, knock, knock. | 咚 咚 咚 |
[22:04] | -Good news. -Come in. Shut the door. | -好消息-进来把门关上 |
[22:05] | We found the firetruck. | 我们找到了消防车 |
[22:07] | -Was Reddington– -Nah, he cleared out. | -是Reddington吗? |
[22:10] | But we’re checking the cameras in the area. | 但我们正在检查该地区的摄像头 |
[22:11] | Should ID his getaway vehicle any minute now. | 现在应该随时可以认出他的逃跑车辆 |
[22:14] | Great, so that just puts us, | 很好 这样我们就可以了 |
[22:15] | right, nine hours behind. | 对 落后9小时 |
[22:18] | That’s nine hours for Reddington | 雷丁顿有9小时 |
[22:20] | to ditch whatever getaway car you’re talking about and go… | 抛弃你说的逃跑用车 然后前往… |
[22:22] | pretty much anywhere in the country. | 几乎是全国任何地方 |
[22:23] | Or the world, for that matter. | 或者说全世界 |
[22:25] | Hey, look, I’m just here to help you catch your guy. | 嘿 我只是来帮你抓你的人的 |
[22:28] | If you don’t like the way I’m doing things– | 如果你不喜欢我做事的方式 — |
[22:29] | It’s not you. It’s them. | 不是你的问题 是他们 |
[22:31] | What do think they’re doing out there? | 他们在外面干什么? |
[22:34] | We should’ve taken Reddington at that airfield two days ago. | 我们两天前就应该在机场拿下雷丁顿的 |
[22:38] | But he disappears just as we arrived. | 但我们刚到 他就消失了 |
[22:39] | Then we lock down an entire district, | 然后我们锁定整个地区 |
[22:41] | and he slips past us at the barricade. | 他在路障处从我们身边溜走 |
[22:43] | How many times do we have to fail before we admit | 我们要失败多少次才能承认 |
[22:45] | there’s a reason he’s always one step ahead? | 他总是领先一步是有原因的? |
[22:47] | He’s good at what he does. | 他很擅长自己的工作 |
[22:49] | He’s been doing it for decades. | 他已经这样做了几十年 |
[22:50] | Yeah, but this time it’s different, right? | 是的 但这次不同 对吗? |
[22:52] | ‘Cause now we’ve got his team helping us… | 因为现在我们有他的团队帮助我们… |
[22:55] | Unless it’s not us they’re helping. | 除非他们帮助的不是我们 |
[22:57] | They’re the Reddington Task Force. | 他们是雷丁顿特遣部队 |
[23:00] | It’s in their goddamn name. | 这是在他们该死的名字 |
[23:02] | If you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[23:04] | we’re gonna nail them to the wall. | 我们要把他们钉在墙上 |
[23:12] | Where’s Nixon going? | 尼克森要去哪里? |
[23:13] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[23:15] | Why don’t we go ahead and review what we’ve got? | 我们为什么不回顾一下我们的成果呢? |
[23:17] | Unfortunately, we couldn’t recover | 不幸的是 我们无法恢复 |
[23:18] | any of the security footage of Reddington | 雷丁顿的任何监控录像 |
[23:20] | or his crew exiting the warehouse. | 或其工作人员离开仓库 |
[23:23] | Our field photographer took these. | 我们的现场摄影师拍摄了这些照片 |
[23:28] | What about this? | 这个怎么样? |
[23:29] | It’s a red-light camera. It only activates when you go through the light. | 这是闯红灯摄影机 只有在闯红灯时才启动 |
[23:32] | So I guess there’s some laws that Reddington does obey. | 所以雷丁顿还是会遵守一些法律 |
[23:34] | But there are other CCTV cameras | 但还有其他闭路摄影机 |
[23:36] | in the surrounding neighborhood. | 周边地区 |
[23:37] | We’re isolating every car that passed by | 我们正在隔离每一辆经过的汽车 |
[23:39] | in the hours after the fire. | 火灾发生后的数小时内 |
[23:41] | We’re up to 30 vehicles and counting. | 我们已有30辆车 且还在增加 |
[23:42] | Reddington could be in any one of them. | 雷丁顿可能出现在其中的任何一个 |
[23:44] | I’ll talk to Agent Nixon, | 我会去找尼克森探员谈谈 |
[23:46] | see if he can get some help running facial recognition and tracking. | 看他是否能否在面部识别和跟踪方面帮忙 |
[23:49] | After ten hours, we’re gonna have to | 十小时后 我们必须 |
[23:50] | comb through a lot of footage | 翻箱倒柜 |
[23:51] | to trace the trajectory of his car. | 以追踪其汽车的行驶轨迹 |
[23:54] | He breached the barricade here. | 他突破了这里的路障 |
[23:56] | He abandoned his truck here. | 他把卡车遗弃在这里 |
[24:01] | He’s heading east. | 他向东走了 |
[24:06] | A lifetime ago at a party on the Hicacos Peninsula, | 之前我在希卡科斯半岛的一次聚会上 |
[24:09] | Raymond exchanged some sweet nothings | 雷蒙德互诉衷肠 |
[24:11] | with the wife of our host. | 与我们主人的妻子 |
[24:13] | He was made to understand | 让他明白 |
[24:14] | that his life would be worth nothing, | 他的生命将一文不值 |
[24:16] | or his death would be worth too much, | 否则他的死就太不值钱了 |
[24:18] | if he spent another night in Varadero. | 如果他在瓦拉德罗再住一晚的话 |
[24:20] | So we stole our host’s speedboat and set out for Havana. | 于是 我们偷了主人的快艇前往哈瓦那 |
[24:24] | That’s when he told me, | 这时他告诉我 |
[24:26] | “In times of trouble you go one of two ways, | “在遇到困难时 你有两种选择 |
[24:30] | up in the sky or out to sea.” | 上天或入海” |
[24:32] | Now we know he didn’t go up, not without his jet. | 现在我们知道他没有升空 因为没有飞机 |
[24:34] | But what about out? | 但是外出呢? |
[24:49] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[24:51] | You’re not the only one who’s paranoid anymore. | 你不再是唯一一个疑神疑鬼的人了 |
[24:53] | It’s not paranoia if it’s real. | 如果是真实的 就不是妄想症 |
[24:54] | This real enough for you? | 这对你来说够真实吗? |
[24:56] | I pulled phone records for all outgoing calls made from this building, | 我调出了从这栋楼打出的所有电话记录 |
[24:59] | the day we lost Reddington on the tarmac. | 那天 我们在停机坪上失去了雷丁顿 |
[25:02] | Minutes after we learned the location of the jet, | 几分钟后 我们得知了飞机的位置 |
[25:04] | there was a ten-second call to a burner phone | 有一个10秒电话打到一个一次性电话 |
[25:06] | that pinged to a tower on highway 50, | 的信号传到50号公路上的一个塔台 |
[25:08] | right down the road from the airfield. | 就在机场的路边 |
[25:10] | -Reddington’s burner phone. -You were right. | -雷丁顿的一次性手机 -你是对的 |
[25:12] | Someone did call to warn him. | 确实有人打电话警告他 |
[25:16] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[25:21] | Operating off of Dembe’s theory, | 根据丹贝的理论进行操作 |
[25:22] | we ran down any ships with ties to Morgana. | 我们歼灭了所有与莫甘娜有联系的船只 |
[25:25] | We figured that Reddington would want to push off | 我们认为雷丁顿会想要推开 |
[25:27] | somewhere nearby with minimal security. | 附近的某个安全级别最低的地方 |
[25:29] | Bluefish Pier is the closest, | 蓝鱼码头距离最近 |
[25:30] | but it’s popular with tourists | 但它很受游客欢迎 |
[25:31] | which means a lot of eyeballs with nothing better to do | 这意味着大量的眼球无事可做 |
[25:34] | than call the FBI tip line. | 而不是拨打FBI举报电话 |
[25:36] | Can’t ya just see Red photobombing a selfie? | 你能看到Red在自拍吗? |
[25:38] | It’s like, “Did you catch a fish on vacation?” | 这就像 “你在度假时钓到鱼了吗? |
[25:40] | “No, no. I caught a fugitive.” | “不 不 我抓到了一个逃犯 “ |
[25:43] | Anyway, the– the second one, Finley’s Landing, | 总之 第二个 芬利的登陆 |
[25:45] | it’s just a bunch of rich boys and their toys– | 这只是一群富家子弟和他们的玩具 — |
[25:47] | yachts, sailboats, that kind of thing. | 游艇 帆船等 |
[25:49] | Wait… Tillman’s Wharf. | 等等…蒂尔曼码头 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么? |
[25:52] | Raymond used to have an interest | 雷蒙德曾经对 |
[25:53] | in some commercial fishing boats docked there. | 一些商业渔船停靠在那里 |
[25:55] | He shielded most of his investments | 他保护了他的大部分投资 |
[25:57] | behind various shell companies, | 在各种空壳公司背后 |
[25:59] | but he enjoyed the perks of supplying the freshest seafood | 但他享受供应最新鲜海鲜的好处 |
[26:03] | to restaurants and markets around the city. | 前往城市周边的餐馆和市场 |
[26:05] | You’re thinking that fleet had a secondary purpose? | 你认为舰队有次要目的? |
[26:07] | Why risk a traffic stop on land when you can jump on a boat | 为何冒在陆地上被拦截的风险 如果你能跳上船 |
[26:10] | and be in open water within a few hours? | 并在几小时内进入开放水域? |
[26:12] | It’s a good hunch. | 很好的预感 |
[26:13] | Let’s gear up and head down to the– | 让我们整装待发 前往 |
[26:15] | Everyone, stop what you’re doing. | 所有人 停下手中的工作 |
[26:18] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[26:21] | What is this? What are you doing? | 这是什么?你在做什么? |
[26:23] | Take him to interrogation. | 带他去审问 |
[26:25] | Hang on, now you’re dragging your own people away for questioning? | 等等 你现在要把自己人拖走审问? |
[26:27] | What kind of an outfit are you running around here? | 你这是什么在进行什么任务? |
[26:28] | I wouldn’t worry about it, Mr. Cooper. | 我不担心 库珀先生 |
[26:30] | As you said, Agent Ishwood doesn’t report to you. | 如你所说 伊斯伍德探员不向你报告 |
[26:34] | Whatever he’s being questioned about, | 无论他被询问什么 |
[26:35] | it should be conducted by either you or me. | 应由你或我进行 |
[26:38] | And right now, we don’t have the time to waste. | 现在 我们没有时间可以浪费 |
[26:40] | Agent Zuma has a credible lead. | 祖玛探员有可靠的线索 |
[26:41] | We need to get to Tillman’s Wharf now. | 我们现在就得去提尔曼码头 |
[26:44] | All right, Zuma, you come with me. | 好吧 祖玛 你跟我来 |
[26:45] | You can explain on the way. | 你可以在路上解释 |
[26:46] | The rest of you stay put. | 其余人留在原地 |
[26:48] | And Mr. Cooper, if you’d like to sit in | 库珀先生 如果你想坐在 |
[26:50] | on the conversation between Agent Ishwood and Congressman Hudson, | 伊什伍德探员和哈德森议员之间的谈话 |
[26:53] | please, feel free. | 请随意 |
[27:06] | Your wife completed a law degree two years ago? | 你的妻子两年前获得了法律学位? |
[27:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[27:10] | You have a mortgage and two kids in private school. | 你有房贷和两个上私立学校的孩子 |
[27:12] | How’d you pay tuition? | 你是如何支付学费的? |
[27:15] | We borrowed from her brother. | 我们从她哥哥那里借来的 |
[27:19] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[27:21] | Marcus Kennedy. | 马库斯-肯尼迪 |
[27:26] | Something wrong, Agent Ishwood? | 有什么问题吗 伊斯伍德探员? |
[27:29] | No, sir. I just– I– | 没有 先生我只是 |
[27:30] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong is | 我来告诉你问题出在哪里 |
[27:31] | the three of us wasting time in this room | 我们三个在这个房间里浪费时间 |
[27:33] | while the most wanted man in the world | 世界头号通缉犯 |
[27:34] | gets further away by the minute. | 越来越远 |
[27:36] | Agent Ishwood is a ten-year veteran of the Bureau | 伊什伍德是名在局里工作了十年的老鸟 |
[27:38] | with a sterling record. | 成绩斐然 |
[27:40] | So if you’re building to a point, Mr. Hudson, | 所以 如果你有个重点 哈德森先生 |
[27:42] | I suggest you make it now. | 我建议你现在就说 |
[27:47] | Fourteen minutes before our response teams arrived | 在我们的救援队到达前14分钟 |
[27:50] | at the airfield where we tracked Reddington’s jet, | 我们在机场追踪雷丁顿的飞机 |
[27:52] | a call was made from your phone | 你的电话被呼叫 |
[27:53] | to a burner at the airfield. | 到机场的燃烧器 |
[27:56] | So I’d say we’re here | 所以我说我们在这里 |
[27:58] | to figure out why Agent Ishwood | 为了搞清楚为什么Ishwood探员 |
[28:00] | decided to betray his country. | 决定背叛自己的国家 |
[28:03] | That number corresponds to the cell phone | 该号码对应手机 |
[28:05] | taken from you earlier today, does it not? | 今天早些时候从你那里拿走的 不是吗? |
[28:07] | Yes, sir, but I didn’t make that call. | 是的 先生 但不是我打的电话 |
[28:13] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[28:14] | Tell me about your first year with the Bureau. | 请谈谈你在局里工作的第一年 |
[28:16] | – Mr. – Cooper, please– -You don’t have to believe him. | – 库珀先生 你不必相信他 |
[28:18] | We have surveillance devices all over this facility. | 我们的监控设备遍布整个设施 |
[28:20] | If Agent Ishwood did make that call, we’ll see it. | 如果是伊斯伍德打的电话 我们会看得到 |
[28:23] | And you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[28:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[28:32] | Lead the way. | 带我去看 |
[28:43] | Special Agent Zuma, FBI. | 联调局探员祖玛 |
[28:45] | This is Special Agent Nixon. | 我是特别探员尼克森 |
[28:47] | We need the location of these five vessels. | 我们需要这五艘船的位置 |
[28:51] | I’m afraid it’s urgent. | 恐怕情况紧急 |
[28:53] | Okay. Let me check the logs. | 好的 让我检查一下日志 |
[28:57] | That’s Agent Ishwood at the exact moment the call was made. | 这就是伊斯伍德探员在接电话的那一刻 |
[29:01] | Doesn’t appear to be on his phone to me. | 在我看来 他没在用手机 |
[29:03] | So either he gave the phone to someone | 所以要么他把电话给了别人 |
[29:04] | or someone took it from him. | 或者有人从他那里拿走 |
[29:06] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[29:09] | First three on your list set out last month. | 上个月你清单上的前三位 |
[29:12] | And, the Amy Jo’s been in dry dock | 而”Amy Jo’s “号一直待在船坞 |
[29:13] | for the last two weeks. | 过去两周 |
[29:15] | What about The Great Shirley? | “大雪莉”呢? |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:27] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[29:29] | Great Shirley got in yesterday. | 大雪莉 昨天到站 |
[29:31] | She was supposed to go to dry dock for some engine work, | 本应去干船坞进行引擎维修 |
[29:33] | but looks like they resupplied last night | 但看起来他们昨晚进行了补给 |
[29:35] | and headed right back out. | 然后立即返回 |
[29:42] | Raymond left on a commercial fishing boat late last night. | 雷蒙德昨晚乘坐商业渔船离开 |
[29:44] | -Are you sure he was on it? -Yes. | -你确定他在上面吗? -是的 |
[29:46] | Call Coast Guard Base Portsmouth. | 致电朴次茅斯海岸警卫队基地 |
[29:48] | We need them to use every vessel | 我们需要他们使用每一艘船 |
[29:50] | they have to track them on radar. | 他们必须用雷达跟踪它们 |
[29:53] | My God! | 我的天 |
[29:55] | Put the phone down and put your hands on your head. | 放下电话 双手抱头 |
[29:58] | – Now. – Dembe? | – 现在 – 丹贝 |
[30:02] | I’m telling you, he’s on that boat. | 我告诉你 他就在那条船上 |
[30:04] | Herbie, try and get Dembe back on the line. | 赫比 试着让登贝回到锋线上 |
[30:06] | Hey, somebody get me the Commander | 给我接指挥官 |
[30:07] | of the Coast Guard’s fifth district, now. | 现任海岸警卫队第五区司令 |
[30:08] | Hold on a minute, Mr. Ressler. | 等一下 雷斯勒先生 |
[30:11] | I’m afraid we won’t be taking any more cues from Agent Zuma. | 我们恐怕不会再从 祖马探员得到任何线索了 |
[30:13] | What are you talking about? We need to find that boat. | 你在说什么?我们得找到那艘船 |
[30:15] | No, we don’t because Raymond Reddington is nowhere near that vessel. | 不 我们不能 因为雷蒙德-雷丁顿 根本不在那艘船上 |
[30:19] | – I understand your hesitation, Congressman… – -Hesitation? | – 我理解你的犹豫 议员先生… – 犹豫? |
[30:21] | -Sir– -…but if we have a lead, we need to pursue it. | -长官 -…但如果有线索 我们必须追查下去 |
[30:23] | I don’t know what this is about, but Agent Zuma just– | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但祖马探员刚… |
[30:25] | Dembe Zuma’s under arrest. | 丹贝 祖玛已经被捕 |
[30:28] | On what charge? | 什么罪名? |
[30:30] | Aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 协助和教唆逃犯 |
[30:34] | At 3:55 p.m. just before our raid | 下午3点55分 就在我们突袭之前 |
[30:36] | on Reddington’s jet at the airfield, | 在机场雷丁顿的飞机上 |
[30:38] | a call was placed from Agent Ishwood’s phone | 伊什伍德探员的电话被拨打 |
[30:40] | to a cell phone in the vicinity. | 到该处附近的手机 |
[30:42] | We believe that phone belonged to Raymond Reddington. | 我们相信这部手机属于雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[30:45] | Only Agent Ishwood didn’t make that call, | 只有伊斯伍德探员没有打这电话 |
[30:47] | Zuma did. | 是祖马打的 |
[30:50] | Here is Agent Ishwood at the time of the call. | 这是伊斯伍德探员通话时的画面 |
[30:54] | And here is Agent Zuma | 这是祖马探员 |
[30:56] | 90 seconds after the call ended. | 通话结束后90秒 |
[30:58] | He was clever enough to avoid taking the phone on camera… | 他很聪明 偷手机时没有被拍下来… |
[31:01] | But here he is putting it back. | 但这里是他把手机放回去 |
[31:05] | Hope he washed his hands. | 希望他洗了手 |
[31:11] | I’m telling you, he’s on that boat. | 我告诉你 他就在那条船上 |
[31:12] | If we don’t get him now, we never will. | 如果现在不抓他 我们永远也抓不到 |
[31:23] | Nice truck. | 卡车不错 |
[31:26] | Where’s the boat? | 船在哪里? |
[31:27] | We sunk it. | 我们击沉了它 |
[31:32] | You smell like fish. | 你闻起来像鱼 |
[31:33] | Crab, actually. | 实际上是螃蟹 |
[31:36] | We’ll roll down the windows. | 我们将摇下车窗 |
[32:09] | I mean, he’s definitely slipping something | 我的意思是 他肯定在溜号 |
[32:10] | into Ishwood’s pocket, | 伊什伍德的口袋里 |
[32:12] | but maybe it’s not a phone. Maybe it’s a… | 但也许不是手机 也许它是一部… |
[32:14] | a small, phone-shaped thing. | 一个手机形状的小东西 |
[32:16] | Herbie, just could you… | 赫比 你能… |
[32:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:20] | Look, I’ve grown quite fond of Dembe, truly, | 听着 我真的很喜欢登贝莱 |
[32:24] | but should we really be that surprised? | 但我们真的应该如此惊讶吗? |
[32:26] | I mean, he spent decades with Reddington. | 他和雷丁顿一起几十年 |
[32:29] | It couldn’t have been easy to sever that kind of connection. | 要切断这种联系并不容易 |
[32:33] | No one was more suspect of Dembe | 没有人比登贝莱更可疑 |
[32:34] | joining the FBI than me, | 加入联调局的人比我多 |
[32:36] | but he’s proven himself time and time again | 但他一次又一次地证明了自己 |
[32:38] | to be a dedicated, thorough, honest agent. | 是一个敬业 全面 诚实的探员 |
[32:41] | Who called his best friend to keep him from a life in prison. | 打给他最好的朋友 让他免于牢狱之灾 |
[32:44] | Are you sure you wouldn’t have done the same | 你确定你不会做同样的事吗? |
[32:46] | if the roles were reversed? | 如果角色互换? |
[32:47] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[32:49] | I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for Red. | 如果没有瑞德 我甚至不会在这里 |
[32:50] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[32:52] | I mean, not as much as he loves Holly, my wife, | 没有他爱我的妻子霍莉那么多 |
[32:55] | which I guess I’ve always been strangely comfortable with. | 我想我对这一点一直感到很奇怪 |
[32:59] | But the point is, everything about chasing him feels wrong, | 但问题是 追逐他的一切感觉都不对 |
[33:02] | and I haven’t known him half as long as Dembe. | 我认识他的时间还没有丹贝的一半长 |
[33:05] | What I can’t figure out, though, | 但我想不通的是 |
[33:06] | is that if Dembe did warn Reddington, | 如果丹贝确实警告了雷丁顿 |
[33:08] | why take us to the real-estate agent? | 为什么要带我们去房地产中介? |
[33:10] | Why lead us to the wharf? | 为什么把我们带到码头? |
[33:33] | He say anything on the way over? | 他在路上说了什么吗? |
[33:35] | -Not a word. -All right. | -一个字也不说 -好吧 |
[33:38] | Excuse me. I need to speak with Agent Zuma. | 打扰一下我需要和祖玛探员谈谈 |
[33:41] | Given the circumstances, I don’t think that would be appropriate. | 在这种情况下 我认为这样做不合适 |
[33:44] | I appreciate the counsel, but Agent Zuma reports to me. | 我感谢你的建议 但祖马探员向我报告 |
[33:46] | If you have a problem with me speaking with one of my people, | 如果你对我和我的人说话有意见 |
[33:49] | you can take it up with the Attorney General. | 你可以向总检察长投诉 |
[33:50] | Stand aside. | 靠边站 |
[33:55] | Traffic is slowed down on Route 264 | 264号公路交通缓慢 |
[33:58] | with a tractor trailer off on the shoulder. | 有一辆拖拉机拖车停在路肩上 |
[34:00] | In other news, police have a suspect in custody | 其他新闻 警方已拘留一名嫌疑人 |
[34:02] | after a string of burglaries targeting mobile homes | <一連串針對活動房屋的盜竊案發生後 |
[34:04] | outside of Fairfield, and a… | 费尔菲尔德以外 还有一个…… |
[34:06] | At least I’m not on the news down here. | 至少我没有上这里的新闻 |
[34:08] | The seaplane is fueled. | 水上飞机已加满燃料 |
[34:10] | You’ll need to leave as soon as we arrive. | 我们一到你们就得离开 |
[34:13] | It’ll be nice to get out of the country. | 离开这个国家会很好 |
[34:15] | Where are you off to next? | 你下一站要去哪里? |
[34:17] | A meeting outside Bogota. | 在波哥大郊外举行会议 |
[34:19] | Will I see you? | 我能见到你吗? |
[34:20] | When it’s safe. | 安全时 |
[34:23] | With any luck, we’ll be back on the mountain | 如果幸运的话 我们将回到山上 |
[34:25] | by the start of the rainy season. | 在雨季开始之前 |
[34:28] | We’ll see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[34:37] | Your people at the wharf. | 你们的人在码头 |
[34:39] | Mary was questioned by the FBI. | 玛丽接受了联调局的询问 |
[34:47] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[34:50] | Dembe was taken away in handcuffs. | 登贝被戴上手铐带走 |
[34:56] | It’s not your fault, Raymond. | 这不是你的错 雷蒙德 |
[34:59] | You didn’t ask him to interfere. | 你没有要求他干涉 |
[35:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:19] | Coast Guard just called off the search. | 海岸警卫队刚刚取消搜索 |
[35:22] | The boat’s vanished. | 船消失了 |
[35:26] | Then he’s gone. | 然后他就走了 |
[35:27] | Maybe. But not because of you. | 也许吧 但不是因为你 |
[35:30] | I want you to know, Dembe, you’re gonna have | 我想让你知道 丹贝 你会有 |
[35:32] | my full support in disputing these accusations. | 我全力支持你对这些指控提出异议 |
[35:34] | Whatever that tape suggests– | 无论磁带暗示了什么 |
[35:36] | I won’t be fighting any charges. | 我不会对抗任何指控 |
[35:39] | I stole Agent Ishwood’s phone, | 我偷了Ishwood探员的手机 |
[35:41] | and I warned Raymond about the raid. | 我警告过雷蒙德这次突袭 |
[35:44] | Why, Dembe? | 为什么 登贝? |
[35:45] | If Congressman Hudson and Agent Nixon | 如果赫德森议员和尼克森探员 |
[35:48] | had cornered him on the airfield, | 在机场将其逼入绝境 |
[35:49] | Raymond would have refused to surrender | 雷蒙德会拒绝投降 |
[35:51] | and he and any number of agents would have been killed. | 他和许多探员都会被杀害 |
[35:54] | You were trying to save lives. | 你试图挽救生命 |
[35:56] | And you spent the last 48 hours | 你在过去的48小时里 |
[35:58] | trying to find Reddington and bring him in safely. | 试图找到雷丁顿并将其安全送回 |
[36:01] | If we explain that to the Attorney General– | 如果我们向总检察长解释 — |
[36:03] | It won’t matter. | 这并不重要 |
[36:04] | Raymond is gone. | 雷蒙德走了 |
[36:06] | And someone on this Task Force will be held accountable. | 这个工作组中的某个人将被追究责任 |
[36:09] | It should be me. | 应该是我 |
[36:10] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[36:12] | Every member of this team bears responsibility | 团队的每个成员都有责任 |
[36:15] | for what we’ve done here. | 为我们在这里所做的一切 |
[36:17] | If you think I’m gonna let you take all of that on your shoulders– | 如果你认为我会让你承担这一切 — |
[36:19] | We are not the same, Harold. | 我们不一样 哈洛德 |
[36:21] | You operated in a legal gray area. | 你的操作处于法律灰色地带 |
[36:24] | I spent over two decades at the right hand | 二十多年来 我一直在 |
[36:27] | of the world’s greatest criminal. | 世界上最好极了罪犯 |
[36:29] | You’re not that man anymore. | 你不再是那个人了 |
[36:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[36:31] | And I’m grateful for my time on the Task Force, but… | 我很感谢我在特勤组的时间 但是… |
[36:35] | Mr. Cooper, please step away from the table. | 库珀先生 请离开会议桌 |
[36:37] | – What’s going on here? – Put it on. | – 这是怎么回事?- 戴上它 |
[36:39] | I did what you suggested. | 我照你的建议做了 |
[36:41] | The Attorney General agrees that Agent Zuma should be | 总检察长同意对祖马探员进行起诉 |
[36:43] | transferred to FBI headquarters for further questioning. | 转移到联调局总部接受进一步讯问 |
[36:47] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[36:48] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[36:49] | And I certainly don’t trust this place. | 我当然不相信这个地方 |
[36:52] | You won’t be pulling rank to speak to our suspect again. | 你不会再和我们的嫌疑人说话了 |
[36:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:11] | Where do you think you’re going, Agent Ressler? | 你想去哪儿 雷斯勒探员? |
[37:13] | With you. | 和你在一起 |
[37:15] | I intend to be present for Agent Zuma’s questioning. | 我打算出席对祖马探员的讯问 |
[37:17] | If you don’t like it, well, | 如果你不喜欢 那好吧 |
[37:19] | you can slap some cuffs on me, as well. | 你也可以给我戴上手铐 |
[37:48] | No, no, I won’t make the vote. | 不 不 我不会投票 |
[37:50] | Tell the whip I’ll explain when I can. | 告诉鞭子 我有空会解释的 |
[37:52] | Believe me, this is more important. | 相信我 这一点更为重要 |
[37:55] | You know, I almost have to hand it to him. | 你知道 我几乎不得不把它交给他 |
[37:58] | Getting his man inside the FBI… | 让他的人进入联调局… |
[38:00] | It’s ballsy. | 很有胆量 |
[38:01] | Whatever you may think, Congressman, | 不管你怎么想 议员先生 |
[38:03] | I didn’t join the Task Force for Raymond. | 我不是为了雷蒙德才加入特别工作组 |
[38:07] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[38:40] | Dembe. I got you. | 登贝我抓住你了 |
[38:43] | I got you. Okay. Keys. | 我抓住你了好的 钥匙钥匙 |
[38:58] | -You okay? -My leg’s pinned. | -你还好吗?-我的腿被夹住了 |
[39:02] | All right. You stay here. | 好的你呆在这里 |
[39:06] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[39:08] | We’ll get you patched up. | 我们会为你包扎 |
[39:11] | But we’ve gotta keep moving. | 但我们必须继续前进 |
[39:24] | Let’s load up. | 让我们加载 |
[39:25] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[39:27] | I’m not going with you. | 我不和你一起去 |
[39:30] | They’ll put you in a cell for years. | 他们会把你关在牢房里好几年 |
[39:33] | It’s my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[39:34] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[39:36] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[39:38] | Congressman, please, lower your weapon. | 议员先生 请放下武器 |
[39:40] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:41] | Put the gun down, Chuck. | 把枪放下 查克 |
[39:44] | Everyone, calm down. | 大家都冷静下来 |
[39:46] | Put the gun down, Chuck! | 把枪放下 查克! |
[39:50] | Shooting a man is rather different | 射杀一个人是相当不同的 |
[39:52] | than convicting him of a capital offense, Congressman. | 而不是判他死刑 议员先生 |
[39:56] | Congressman Hudson, please. | 请找哈德森议员 |
[39:57] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[39:59] | No is going to hurt you. Please, lower your weapon. | 没有人会伤害你 请放下武器 |
[40:01] | I don’t trust you. You’re his guy. | 我不相信你 你是他的人 |
[40:03] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[40:05] | I don’t trust any of you. | 我不相信你们任何人 |
[40:06] | I’m on your side here. I’m not going anywhere. | 我站在你这边 我哪儿也不去 |
[40:09] | But I’m asking you, please, lower your weapon. | 但我请求你 请放下武器 |
[40:11] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后退后 |
[40:15] | What the hell? | 什么情况? |
[40:31] | – Red… – In the van. | – 红色…- 上箱型车 |
[40:33] | In the van. | 上厢型车 |
[41:33] | Miss, Miss, the doctor on duty– | 小姐 小姐 值班医生 |
[41:35] | We need someone here, now! | 我们需要有人在这里 现在! |
[41:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[41:39] | -No police. -I wasn’t. | -没有警察-我没有 |
[41:40] | I was just gonna call an ambulance. | 我正准备叫救护车 |
[41:41] | There’s no time. He won’t survive the wait. | 没有时间了 他等不下去了 |
[41:44] | -You need a hospital. This is a nursing home. -You. Are you a nurse? | -你需要去医院 这里是疗养院 -你 你是护士吗? |
[41:46] | -Y-Yes. -Can we have that chair, please? | -请把椅子给我们好吗? |
[41:48] | This man needs your help. | 这个人需要你的帮助 |
[41:50] | He’s losing too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[41:51] | He needs a transfusion immediately. | 他需要立即输血 |
[41:53] | -He’s been shot? -You have a medical unit on site? | -他中枪了?-现场有医疗队吗? |
[41:56] | Yes. But it’s not an emergency room. | 是的 但这不是急诊室 |
[41:58] | -We don’t have a large supply of blood on standby. -Stay here. Keep an eye. | -我们没有大量血液供应 -停留在这里 注意周遭 |
[42:00] | We won’t need it. I’ll supply the blood directly. | 我们不需要 我会直接提供血液 |
[42:03] | A direct transfusion? That’s highly unusual. | 直接输血?这很不寻常 |
[42:05] | It may not even be possible | 甚至不可能 |
[42:07] | if your blood types aren’t compatible. | 如果你们的血型不匹配 |
[42:08] | -We are compatible. -There are protocols. | -我们是兼容的 -这有规定的 |
[42:10] | If you supply him directly, | 如果你直接向他输血 |
[42:11] | whatever blood he gets is blood you lose. | 给他的血就是你失去的血 |
[42:13] | I don’t know anything about your history. | 我对你的病史一无所知 |
[42:15] | It could have a serious impact on your health as well. | 它还可能对你的健康产生严重影响 |
[42:16] | Hook us up. Now. | 联系我们 现在 |
[42:23] | 第00号 雷蒙雷丁顿 晚安 | |
[42:44] | Okay. Cooper’s here. | 好的 库珀来了 |
[42:46] | He’s coordinating the search for Dembe and Reddington. | 他正在协调寻找丹贝和雷丁顿 |
[42:48] | -Are you all right? -Yeah. I’m okay. | -你还好吗? -我没事 |
[42:51] | Dembe was shot… bad. | 登贝被击中…很严重 |
[42:53] | He was hit in the neck. | 他的颈部被击中 |
[42:55] | Hudson got ahold of Nixon’s gun and panicked. | 哈德森拿到尼克森的枪后惊慌失措 |
[43:00] | Hudson’s dead. | 哈德逊死了 |
[43:01] | Reddington dropped him right where he stood. | 雷丁顿把他扔在原地 |
[43:05] | -Where’s Dembe now? -Reddington took him. | 雷丁顿带走了他 |
[43:07] | Chuck was here. | 查克在这里 |
[43:09] | They threw him in a van and took off. | 他们把他扔进厢型车后离去 |
[43:10] | The closest hospitals aren’t that close. | 最近的医院也不近 |
[43:12] | We’ll check them. | 我们将检查它们 |
[43:13] | Uh, what about one of those “medical cubes” | 那些”私人医疗室”如何? |
[43:15] | Reddington has at the ready? | 雷丁顿通常都准备好了 |
[43:16] | -He could’ve called for one. -No. Even those take time to stand up. | –他可以去其中一个 -不行 那也是需要时间准备的 |
[43:18] | The equipment, the doctors have to travel. | 设备 医生必须前往处所 |
[43:20] | Dembe wouldn’t make it. He was bleeding badly. | 丹贝撑不下去 他出血严重 |
[43:23] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[43:25] | Donald, listen to me. | 唐纳德 听我说 |
[43:26] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[43:29] | All right, let’s get you checked out. | 好吧 让我们给你检查一下 |
[43:41] | My guess? Multiple rib fractures. | 我的猜测?多发性肋骨骨折 |
[43:43] | But we’ll take you in, we’ll get you checked out. | 但我们会带你进去 给你做检查 |
[43:45] | No. I’m staying here. | 不 我要留在这里 |
[44:00] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗? |
[44:01] | You knew Reddington wouldn’t abandon Zuma. | 你知道雷丁顿不会抛弃祖玛的 |
[44:03] | You let us roll right into an ambush. | 你让我们直接进入埋伏圈 |
[44:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[44:06] | What do you think, we planned this? | 你认为这是我们计划好的吗? |
[44:07] | Reddington got his intel from somewhere. | 雷丁顿不知从哪里得到的情报 |
[44:09] | -Zuma’s gone. -You were knocked out. | -祖玛走了-你被打晕了 |
[44:11] | You didn’t even see what went down. | 你甚至都没看到发生了什么 |
[44:12] | Hey, that’s enough. Believe me, | 嘿 够了 请相信我 |
[44:15] | nobody on the Task Force wanted this to happen. | 工作队中没有人希望发生这种情况 |
[44:16] | Reddington did this on his own. | 雷丁顿独自做到了这一点 |
[44:17] | You expect me to believe you? | 你希望我相信你? |
[44:19] | Arthur Hudson is dead. | 亚瑟-哈德森死了 |
[44:20] | Agent Nixon, I am doing everything in my power | 尼克森探员 我将尽我所能 |
[44:22] | to keep from losing my composure. | 以保持镇定 |
[44:23] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这样做 |
[44:26] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[44:27] | Three in the body armor. | 三人穿着防弹衣 |
[44:29] | Reddington’s a crack shot, | 雷丁顿是个神枪手 |
[44:31] | and, what, you just got lucky, right? | 你只是运气好 对吗? |
[44:32] | Oh, you can’t help yourself, can you? | 哦 你情不自禁 是吗? |
[44:34] | Our focus should be on finding Reddington and Zuma, | 我们的重点应该是找到雷丁顿和祖玛 |
[44:36] | not pointing fingers at each other. | 而不是互相指责 |
[44:38] | I’m onto you guys. | 我盯上你们了 |
[44:40] | And I’m coming for all of you. | 我会为你们所有人而来 |
[44:42] | And if you think Hudson was relentless, man, | 如果你认为哈德森是无情的 伙计 |
[44:45] | you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你还什么都没看到 |
[44:46] | Hey, pal, my partner just got shot in his neck. | 嘿 伙计 我的搭档脖子中枪了 |
[44:49] | Yeah. I guess Reddington didn’t factor in | 是的 我想雷丁顿没有考虑在内 |
[44:51] | Hudson having the stones to grab my gun and try to stop him. | 哈德逊有胆量拿起我的枪试图阻止他 |
[44:53] | What? Stones? He got himself killed. | 胆量?他把自己害死了 |
[44:56] | Agent Zuma got shot because your boy Hudson | 祖马探员中枪是因为你的哈德森 |
[44:58] | had no idea what he was doing. | 不知道自己在做什么 |
[45:00] | I mean, what the hell was he thinking | 他到底在想什么 |
[45:02] | pulling a weapon on someone like Reddington? | 对雷丁顿这种人使用武器? |
[45:03] | So he should’ve just let Zuma escape? | 所以他应该让祖马逃走? |
[45:05] | Jordan, man, you’re wrong on this. | 乔丹 你错了 |
[45:07] | No, Agent Zuma refused to escape. | 不 祖马探员拒绝逃跑 |
[45:09] | He never intended to go with Reddington. | 他从未打算与雷丁顿同行 |
[45:11] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[45:12] | And you’re lucky I wasn’t there. | 你很幸运 我当时不在场 |
[45:13] | You weren’t. But I was. | – 你是不在 – 但我在 |
[45:15] | And it’s true, Jordan. | 是真的 乔丹 |
[45:17] | Zuma wasn’t going to leave with Reddington. | 祖玛不想和雷丁顿一起离开 |
[45:19] | He told him he wasn’t going anywhere. | 他说他哪儿也不会去 |
[45:20] | And you don’t think that was part of the performance? | 你不认为这是表演的一部分? |
[45:22] | Performance? You’re not hearing me. | 表演?你没听清楚 |
[45:25] | Zuma was unarmed. | 祖马手无寸铁 |
[45:27] | When Hudson drew on him, | 当哈德森朝他举枪时 |
[45:28] | Zuma was the one | 祖马正在 |
[45:29] | trying to calm things down. | 试图平息事态 |
[45:30] | He stepped in front of the gun. I saw it happen. | 他走到枪前面 我亲眼目睹这一切 |
[45:34] | Zuma did everything he could to diffuse the situation. | 祖马尽其所能化解局势 |
[45:43] | Agent Malik? | 马利克探员? |
[45:44] | – I think we found him. – How? | – 我想我们找到他了 |
[45:46] | We reached out to DC Memorial. | 我们联系了DC纪念馆 |
[45:48] | One of their surgeons was medevac-ed | 他们一名外科医生被紧急空运到 |
[45:50] | to a trauma in the field about an hour ago. Gunshot wound. | 一小时前在外发现的外伤患 枪伤 |
[45:52] | Where “in the field?” | 是在什么地方? |
[45:53] | Uh, it’s a nursing home called the Grandview. | 一家名为 “大观园 “的疗养院 |
[45:55] | Just under five miles from the crash site. | 距离坠机地点不到5英里 |
[45:56] | Send me the address. We’re on our way. | 把地址发给我 我们马上到 |
[45:58] | Ressler, we have a lead on Agent Zuma’s location. | 雷斯勒 我们有祖马探员位置的线索 |
[46:00] | -Is he alive? -I don’t know. | -他还活着吗?-我不知道 |
[46:02] | But it’s possible he’s at a nursing home a few miles away. | 但他可能在几英里外的养老院 |
[46:05] | Wait, if you are still working with Reddington, | 等等 如果你还在为雷丁顿工作 |
[46:07] | your lead could take us exactly in the wrong direction. | 你的线索会把我们带向错误方向 |
[46:09] | Does that mean you’re not coming? | 所以你不跟着来吗? |
[46:20] | Officer. | 警官 |
[46:21] | Assistant Director Cooper, FBI. | 联调局助理局长库珀 |
[46:23] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[46:24] | Apparently, some guys with weapons | 显然 一些携带武器的人 |
[46:26] | brought in an unknown subject with a gunshot wound. | 一名身份不明的人员被枪弹击伤 |
[46:27] | -Where is he now? -Medical clinic, end of the hall. | -他现在在哪里?-医务室 走廊尽头 |
[46:37] | If Reddington is in there, follow my lead. | 如果雷丁顿在里面 跟着我走 |
[46:42] | Out. | 出来 |
[46:44] | I said get out now! | 我说马上出去! |
[46:53] | He’s lucky to be alive. | 他很幸运还活着 |
[46:55] | His airway’s intact. | 他的呼吸道完好无损 |
[46:56] | The bullet missed his carotid and his spinal column, | 子弹没有击中他的颈动脉和脊柱 |
[46:59] | but it nicked his jugular. | 但它刺穿了他的颈动脉 |
[47:00] | He should stay here until he stabilizes. | 他应该留在这里直到病情稳定 |
[47:02] | The man who brought him in. You saw him? | 带他进来的人 你看见他了吗? |
[47:04] | Briefly. He left shortly after I arrived. | 简而言之 我到后不久他就离开了 |
[47:07] | Dr. Halloran, we believe that man was Raymond Reddington. | Halloran医生 我们相信那人是雷蒙雷丁顿 |
[47:10] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[47:12] | Regardless, maybe he said something before he left? | 总之 也许他离开前说了些什么? |
[47:15] | Something to indicate where he was going? | 他要去哪里? |
[47:17] | No. But wherever he is, I hope he’s resting. | 但不管他在哪里 我希望他在休息 |
[47:20] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? |
[47:21] | Because based on what I saw, he’s not well. | 因为根据我所看到的 他并不好 |
[47:24] | You have to understand that, | 你必须明白这一点 |
[47:26] | as the recipient, Agent Zuma was saved by that transfusion. | 作为受体 祖马探员因输血而获救 |
[47:29] | But not everyone is a candidate | 但并非每个人都是候选人 |
[47:31] | to be the donor in a direct transfer. | 在直接转让中成为捐赠者 |
[47:32] | Was he exhibiting any symptoms? | 他是否有任何症状? |
[47:34] | No question. He was weak. He had shortness of breath. | 毫无疑问 他很虚弱 他呼吸急促 |
[47:37] | My sense was he wasn’t oxygenating well. | 我的感觉是他氧合不好 |
[47:40] | I urged him to go to an emergency room when he left. | 他离开时 我劝他去看急诊 |
[47:42] | Then maybe he did. | 那么也许他做到了 |
[47:43] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[47:44] | “That, my dear, will have to wait. | “亲爱的 那得再等等 |
[47:47] | I need to be traveling.” | 我需要旅行” |
[47:48] | Traveling? | 旅行? |
[47:50] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[47:52] | Sorry, fellas. That’s all I got. | 抱歉各为 我只知道这么多 |
[47:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:00] | That was Ressler. They’re on their way back. | 那是雷斯勒 他们在回来的路上 |
[48:03] | Dembe’s gonna stay put until he shows more progress. | 丹贝会留在原地 直到他表现有进步 |
[48:05] | He’s still not conscious? | 他仍然没有意识? |
[48:09] | Reddington told the surgeon he’d be traveling. | 雷丁顿告诉外科医生他将出差 |
[48:11] | Ah, well, that’s what my wife, Holly, would call unhelpful information. | 我妻子霍莉把这叫做 “无用信息” |
[48:15] | We could start with the airports and airstrips | 我们可以从机场和简易机场入手 |
[48:16] | within maybe 50 miles or so, | 大约50英里以内 |
[48:18] | see how many private flights left | 看看还有多少私人航班 |
[48:20] | after Reddington was last seen. | 在雷丁顿最后一次露面后 |
[48:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:23] | -I already spoke to Rutherford. -Then go over her head. | -我已经和卢瑟福谈过了.-那就越过她找上级 |
[48:25] | She’s the Deputy Director of National Intelligence. | 她是国家情报局副局长 |
[48:27] | If anyone knows, she knows. | 如果有人知道 她一定知道 |
[48:29] | At this point, none of the federal agencies | 目前 没有一个联邦机构 |
[48:31] | have any solid intel on Reddington’s location. | 有任何关于雷丁顿位置的可靠情报 |
[48:33] | -How is that possible? -It’s Reddington. | -怎么可能-是雷丁顿 |
[48:35] | Half the world’s been looking for the man since the mid-’90s. | 自90年代 半个世界都在寻找这个人 |
[48:37] | Yeah, well, you mark my words. His time’s running out. | 记住我的话 他的时间不多了 |
[48:41] | I just heard a doctor say he was compromised. | 我刚听到医生说他的身体状况不好 |
[48:43] | -What does that mean? -It means you watch. | -什么意思?-意思是你看着 |
[48:45] | Reddington’s gonna make a mistake. | 雷丁顿会犯错的 |
[48:47] | And when he does, someone will find him. | 当他这样做时 会有人找到他 |
[48:49] | And I’m telling you now, if it’s me? | 我现在告诉你 如果是我? |
[48:52] | I won’t be needing these. | 我不需要这些 |
[48:53] | Because I will put the man down… | 因为我会把他放倒… |
[48:58] | just like he did to Arthur Hudson. | 就像他对亚瑟-哈德森所做的 |
[49:07] | So… that happened. | 所以…就这样了 |
[49:10] | He knew we were standing here. | 他知道我们站在这里 |
[49:13] | He saw us. | 他看到了我们 |
[49:16] | That’s what this is. | 就是这样 |
[49:17] | That’s what we’re doing. | 这就是我们正在做的 |
[49:19] | -Herbie. -You heard him. | -赫比-你听到他说的了 |
[49:20] | A federal agent, a sworn officer of the FBI, | 联邦探员 联调局的宣誓警官 |
[49:24] | brazen enough to openly say | 公开表示 |
[49:25] | he intends to murder his target. | 他打算谋杀他的目标 |
[49:27] | Well, his friend was killed. | 他的朋友被杀了 |
[49:28] | H-He was upset. | 他很沮丧 |
[49:29] | Meaning what? | 所以呢? |
[49:31] | You don’t think he’ll do it? | 你认为他不会这么做? |
[49:32] | ‘Cause he will. | 因为他会的 |
[49:34] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会 |
[49:35] | Because we’re gonna find Reddington first. | 因为我们要先找到雷丁顿 |
[49:38] | Sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[49:40] | Finding Dembe, that was different. | 找到登贝是不同的 |
[49:43] | But hunting Red? Helping them? | 但是猎杀Red?帮助他们? |
[49:46] | We’re not helping them. | 我们不是在帮他们 |
[49:47] | We’re helping Ressler and Cooper avoid prosecution. | 我们在帮雷斯勒和库柏避免被起诉 |
[49:51] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[49:53] | It’s been fun, being part of the team… | 作为团队的一员 这很有趣… |
[49:57] | but I never signed on for this. | 但我从未签过字 |
[50:01] | I love Reddington. | 我爱雷丁顿 |
[50:03] | And Holly and Sue adore him. | Holly和Sue都很喜欢他 |
[50:06] | If I helped the FBI capture Raymond… | 如果我帮助联调局抓雷蒙德… |
[50:10] | or worse? | 或着更糟 |
[50:13] | They would never forgive me. | 他们永远不会原谅我 |
[50:16] | I would never forgive me. | 我也永远不会原谅我 |
[50:21] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[50:23] | I-I’m also ready for this to be over. | 我也准备结束这一切了 |
[50:27] | I’ll let Cooper and Ressler know. | 我会通知库珀和雷斯勒 |
[50:32] | Are you sure you’re on the right side? | 你确定你在正确的一边吗? |
[50:43] | He’s not wrong to ask. | 他问得没有错 |
[50:45] | This is hard for all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说都很困难 |
[50:47] | I still can’t believe it happened. | 我仍然不敢相信这一切 |
[50:49] | I mean, Hudson was a pain in the ass. | 我的意思是 哈德森是个讨厌鬼 |
[50:51] | But ultimately, he was one of the good guys. | 但归根结底 他是好人之一 |
[50:53] | I may not have liked him, but he wasn’t wrong. | 我可能不喜欢他 但他没有错 |
[50:56] | God knows we crossed the line | 天知道我们越界了 |
[50:57] | more times than I care to admit or remember. | 我不愿意承认 也不愿意回忆 |
[51:01] | We need to find Reddington. | 我们得找到雷丁顿 |
[51:03] | I did some research. | 我做了一些研究 |
[51:04] | Turns out, there were around two dozen private planes | 原来 大约有20多架私人飞机 |
[51:07] | that left DC in the first few hours | 在最初几个小时内离开华盛顿 |
[51:09] | after Reddington was last seen. | 在雷丁顿最后一次露面后 |
[51:12] | I was able to narrow them down, | 我能够缩小范围 |
[51:13] | because not all of them | 因为不是所有的人 |
[51:14] | were capable of international travel. | 能够进行国际旅行 |
[51:16] | But even those will take some time to check out. | 即使如此也是需要一些时间来检查 |
[51:19] | One went to Montreal. | 一个去了蒙特娄 |
[51:21] | The others to Mexico City, Caracas, Marseille, | 其他前往墨西哥城 加拉加斯和马赛 |
[51:24] | Tokyo, Kingston– | 东京, 金斯敦- |
[51:25] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[51:27] | All the manifests you’ve reviewed so far are clean. | 你目前审查所有舱单都没问题 |
[51:28] | They are. | 没错 |
[51:30] | I don’t think we’re gonna find Reddington | 我不认为我们会找到雷丁顿 |
[51:32] | on any of those. | 在任何一架飞机上 |
[51:33] | He was the best in the world at moving around | 他是世界上最擅长移动的人 |
[51:34] | without raising suspicion. | 不引起怀疑 |
[51:36] | What if we start at the bathhouse? | 如果我们从澡堂开始呢? |
[51:37] | He won’t be there. | 他不会在那里 |
[51:38] | No, but his things are there. | 没有 但他的东西在那里 |
[51:40] | Maybe he went back for something, | 也许他回去找什么东西 |
[51:42] | or left something behind that might tell us where he’s going. | 或者留下了什么可能会告诉我们他的去处 |
[51:44] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[51:45] | What about Nixon? Are we bringing him into the loop? | 尼克森呢?我们要把他扯进来吗? |
[51:47] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会这么做 |
[51:49] | I think we have to. | 我认为我们必须这样做 |
[51:51] | He already doesn’t trust us. | 他已经不信任我们了 |
[51:52] | At this point, I don’t see any reason to hide anything. | 事到如今 我想没有理由做任何隐瞒了 |
[51:54] | Well, then it’s a good thing I’m still here, | 那么 还好我还在这里 |
[51:56] | because I can give you a damn good reason. | 因为我能给你一个很好的理由 |
[52:05] | Nixon. | 尼克森 |
[52:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:09] | We may never find Reddington, | 我们可能永远找不到雷丁顿 |
[52:11] | but we need to talk about what happens if we do. | 但我们需要讨论找到后怎么办 |
[52:13] | And why’s that? | 为什么? |
[52:16] | Because I hear you’ve been running your mouth about putting him down | 因为我听说你一直说要杀了他 |
[52:18] | instead of bringing him in. | 而不是带他进来 |
[52:19] | Running my mouth? | 说我的坏话? |
[52:21] | I don’t care if you are an Assistant Director. | 我不管你是不是副主任 |
[52:23] | You need to change your tone if you expect me to hear you. | 若你希望我听你的话 你得改变语气 |
[52:25] | I expect you to act like a professional. | 我希望你表现像个专业人士 |
[52:27] | Oh, that’s good, | 很好 |
[52:28] | coming from the man who facilitated Reddington’s treason. | 而你却为雷丁顿叛国提供服务 |
[52:30] | I stand by my actions. | 我会为此负责 |
[52:32] | And I stand behind anything this Task Force has ever done. | 我支持这个工作组所做的一切 |
[52:35] | If someone well above your pay grade | 如果有人比你层级高出许多 |
[52:37] | wants to hold me accountable for anything we’ve done, | 想让我为我们所做一切负责 |
[52:39] | they know where to find me. | 他们知道在哪里找到我 |
[52:41] | But that goes for you, too. | 但这也适用于你 |
[52:44] | If you execute Reddington, | 如果你枪决雷丁顿 |
[52:46] | if there’s even a whiff of excessive force involved, | 有任何过度使用武力的迹象 |
[52:49] | I will make sure you are held accountable. | 我将确保追究你的责任 |
[52:51] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[52:52] | That man killed a congressman. | 那个人杀了一名议员 |
[52:54] | An honorable man. A public servant. | 一个可敬的人 一位公仆 |
[52:56] | And you’re concerned about him? | 你担心他? |
[52:57] | This isn’t about him. This is about me and you. | 这与他无关 这是关于我和你 |
[53:00] | When this is finished, Reddington will be judged for his crimes. | 当这一切结束后雷丁顿会为其罪行受审 |
[53:02] | And so will I. | 我也将如此 |
[53:04] | But so will you. | 但你也将如此 |
[53:07] | Time’s up, old man. | 时间到了 老头 |
[53:09] | The days of you protecting Reddington, | 你保护雷丁顿的日子 |
[53:11] | the days of your “Task Force” embarrassing this Bureau– | 你的 “特勤组 “让这个局尴尬的日子 |
[53:13] | -Take a step back. -Why? | -退后一步 -为什么? |
[53:15] | I thought this was about me and you. | 我以为这是我和你的事 |
[53:17] | I won’t tell you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[53:19] | You won’t tell me anything. | 你什么都不会告诉我 |
[53:22] | Whoa, easy, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 哇 冷静… |
[53:25] | Break it up. Neutral corners, fellas. | 分开到中立角落 伙计们 |
[53:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[53:30] | Good talk, Grandpa. | 说得好 爷爷 |
[53:33] | You gave me a hard time for hitting Hudson, | 你因为我打了哈德森而为难我 |
[53:35] | now you’re getting physical? | 现在你开始动手动脚了? |
[53:39] | We’ll call you from New York. | 我们将从纽约给你打电话 |
[54:34] | I didn’t expect him to be here, | 我没想到他会在这里 |
[54:36] | but part of me thought maybe, | 但我的部分想法是也许吧 |
[54:38] | if he’s not well… | 如果他不舒服 |
[54:40] | It feels a bit eerie. | 感觉有点阴森恐怖 |
[54:42] | Reddington filled this place, you know? | 雷丁顿填满这地方 你知道吗? |
[54:44] | This place and our lives for a long time now. | 这地方和我们的生活 由来已久 |
[54:47] | The man’s worn many hats. Friend. | 此人身兼数职 朋友 |
[54:50] | Confidant. Nemesis. | 知己 克星 |
[54:52] | He’s a grandparent to Agnes. | 他是艾格尼丝的祖父母 |
[54:54] | And an international fugitive. | 和一名国际逃犯 |
[54:56] | With books on advanced econometrics, | 附高级计量经济学书籍 |
[55:00] | astrophysics, Micronesian art, | 天体物理学 密克罗尼西亚艺术 |
[55:03] | and Digital Literacy for Beginners. | 和数字扫盲入门 |
[55:11] | It’s Agent Ressler. | 是雷斯勒探员 |
[55:13] | How’s Dembe? | 登贝怎么样了? |
[55:16] | Harold. | 哈洛德 |
[55:17] | My friend. It is so good to hear your voice again. | 我的朋友很高兴再次听到你的声音 |
[55:20] | Dembe, thank God you’re all right. | 登贝 感谢上帝你没事 |
[55:22] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[55:23] | Mm. Tired. | 嗯 累了 |
[55:26] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[55:27] | We’re in New York. At the bathhouse. | 我们在纽约 在澡堂 |
[55:29] | He knows. We talked about everything. | 他知道 我们无所不谈 |
[55:31] | Hudson, Nixon, what happened with Reddington. | 哈德逊 尼克森 雷丁顿怎么了 |
[55:33] | We have to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[55:35] | We’re trying. But there’s no sign of him here. | 我们努力了 但这里没有他的踪迹 |
[55:37] | It’s been a minute since I was here, | 我有一分钟没来了 |
[55:39] | but everything looks just as it was. | 但一切看起来都和以前一样 |
[55:41] | That’s what he does. | <這就是他的工作 |
[55:42] | He’ll walk away from everything | 他将放弃一切 |
[55:44] | with nothing but what’s left in his pockets. | 除了口袋里的钱 他一无所有 |
[55:46] | FBI! Federal agents! | 联调局联邦探员 |
[55:48] | Everyone stay where you are! | 大家留在原地! |
[55:49] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[55:52] | Agent Ressler, I’ll call you back. | 雷斯勒探员 我再打给你 |
[55:54] | Clear, sir. | 安全 先生 |
[55:57] | Reddington’s not here. | 雷丁顿不在 |
[55:59] | Director Cooper. | 库珀总监 |
[56:01] | Tell me again about how we’re all on the same side. | 再说说我们怎么会是站在同一边的 |
[56:03] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[56:05] | You want to catch Reddington, right? | 你想抓住雷丁顿 对吧? |
[56:07] | That’s why you failed to disclose you knew exactly where he was living. | 所以你才没有透露 你确切知道他住所的原因 |
[56:10] | How did you find this place? You followed us here? | 你是怎么找到这里?你跟踪我们? |
[56:11] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[56:13] | You want to tell me what you were doing here? | 你想告诉我你在这里做什么吗? |
[56:15] | Looking for evidence. And if we’d have found any, | 寻找证据 如果我们找到了 |
[56:17] | we’d have shared it with the Bureau. | 我们会与局里共享 |
[56:18] | Let me guess. You didn’t. | 让我猜猜 你没找到 |
[56:20] | Find any. | 任何证据 |
[56:21] | No. There’s nothing useful here. | 不 这里没有任何有用的证据 |
[56:24] | We won’t be taking your word for it. | 我们不会相信你的话 |
[56:26] | Fine. Have at it. | 好 随便你 |
[56:28] | Agent Malik and I were just leaving. | 马利克探员和我正要离开 |
[56:42] | Good morning, Angela. | 早上好 安吉拉 |
[56:44] | It’s not morning anymore. | 现在已经不是早晨了 |
[56:47] | You slept for a very long time. | 你睡了很长时间 |
[56:49] | -I did? -Mm-hmm. | -我有吗?-是的 |
[56:52] | The soup was delicious. | 汤非常美味 |
[56:54] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢-不客气 |
[56:57] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[56:59] | These are quite something. | 这些都很了不起 |
[57:01] | Azahar. | 阿扎哈尔 |
[57:02] | Yes, orange blossoms. | 是的 橙花 |
[57:04] | So beautiful here this time of year. | 每年这个时候 这里都是如此美丽 |
[57:08] | You know, they say the golden apples of immortality, | 他们说金苹果是不朽之果 |
[57:12] | the ones Hercules went looking for, | 就是赫克里斯在寻找的 |
[57:14] | they weren’t apples at all. | 它们根本不是苹果 |
[57:15] | They were bitter oranges. | 它们是苦橙 |
[57:24] | You should go back to bed. | 你应该回去睡觉了 |
[57:33] | Ah. | 啊 |
[57:39] | Actually, I was thinking about taking a walk. | 事实上 我想出去走走 |
[57:43] | See how I do. | 看我怎么做 |
[57:46] | When you’re feeling up to it, | 当你觉得可以的时候 |
[57:49] | you should try going over the hill in the back. | 你应该尝试从后面翻山 |
[57:53] | I grew up over there. | 我在那里长大 |
[57:56] | It’s very beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[58:52] | Por favor. | 赞成 |
[58:54] | Si,si. Si, si. | |
[59:00] | Ah-da-da-da-da. | 啊-哒-哒-哒 |
[59:16] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[59:21] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[59:38] | Si. | Si. |
[59:39] | I’d love to buy one. | 我很想买一个 |
[59:46] | Yes. I speak some English. | 是的 我会说一些英语 |
[59:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[59:49] | I’d love to buy one, | 我很想买一个 |
[59:52] | but I walked a long way, so I can’t carry it home. | 但我走了很远 所以不能把它带回家 |
[59:56] | This’s not a problem. We can, uh… | 没问题 我们可以… |
[59:59] | uh, how do you say it? | 呃 英文怎么说? |
[1:00:00] | Um, bring them later? | 嗯 以后再送? |
[1:00:02] | -Deliver. Si. -Yeah. Deliver. | -外送 -是的 送货 |
[1:00:03] | Deliver. Excellent. | 交付 出色 |
[1:00:04] | Uh, in that case… | 这样的话 我买两个 |
[1:00:13] | I’m sure Nixon is realizing as we speak, | 我相信尼克森现在已意识到 |
[1:00:16] | the bathhouse was a bust. | 澡堂泡汤了 |
[1:00:17] | So we’re back to square one. | 所以我们又回到起点 |
[1:00:19] | I can just imagine him walking around, | 我可以想象他走来走去 |
[1:00:21] | checking out all of Red’s eccentricities. | 查看雷蒙的所有怪癖 |
[1:00:23] | Perhaps we should find Edward. | 也许我们应该去找爱德华 |
[1:00:25] | One of the wealthiest men in the world | 世界上最富有的人之一 |
[1:00:27] | and sleeping on what’s basically a cot in a locker room. | 睡在更衣室的小床上 |
[1:00:30] | That’s usually my first call when I need to find him. | 当我需要找他时 我通常先找那里 |
[1:00:32] | No television, no Wi-Fi, | 无电视 无Wi-Fi, |
[1:00:34] | just a few books, a hot plate, some clothes, | 只有几本书 一个电炉和几件衣服 |
[1:00:38] | and a huge burlap sack with the– | 一个巨大麻布袋 装着… |
[1:00:40] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:00:42] | Yeah, well, Edward might be a little less helpful | 爱德华可能有点帮不上忙 |
[1:00:43] | now that Reddington blew up his plane. | 因为雷丁顿炸毁了他的飞机 |
[1:00:45] | It wasn’t there. The sack with the horns. | 它不在那儿 带角的麻袋 |
[1:00:47] | It wasn’t at the bathhouse. | 不是在澡堂 |
[1:00:48] | -You said nothing was missing. -I was wrong. | -你说什么东西不见 -我错了 |
[1:00:50] | A sack with the skull of Islero, | 一个装有伊斯莱罗头骨的麻袋 |
[1:00:53] | a Miura bull | Miura公牛 |
[1:00:55] | that gored the famous matador, | 著名的斗牛士被刺伤的伤口 |
[1:00:58] | the one that was killed, uh– | 那个被杀的 |
[1:00:59] | -Manolete. -Yes. Manolete. | -Manolete -对 Manolete |
[1:01:01] | Raymond’s always been very interested in him. | 雷蒙德一直对他很感兴趣 |
[1:01:04] | He told me all about him. | 他告诉了我关于他的一切 |
[1:01:06] | A man who found it easier to risk his life | 一个更容易冒生命危险的人 |
[1:01:09] | than live his life without risk. | 而不是毫无风险地生活 |
[1:01:12] | Reddington went to Mexico. | 雷丁顿去了墨西哥 |
[1:01:14] | He said a noble beast like that doesn’t belong on the wall | 他说像这样高贵的野兽不属于墙壁 |
[1:01:19] | above the bar of a dingy Mexican cantina. | 在一家昏暗的墨西哥小酒馆的吧台上方 |
[1:01:22] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[1:01:23] | That he did go back to the bathhouse. To get the skull. | 他确实回到了澡堂 去拿头骨 |
[1:01:25] | -To bring it home. -That’s what he wanted. | -要带它回家 -这就是他想要的 |
[1:01:28] | You could see, it was important to him. | 你可以看到 这对他很重要 |
[1:01:30] | So that would mean he went to Spain? | 这意味着他去了西班牙? |
[1:01:31] | To Seville. Uh, Andalusia. | 去塞维利亚安达卢西亚 |
[1:01:34] | I think the ranch is there, | 我认为牧场就在那里 |
[1:01:36] | where Islero was raised. | 伊斯莱罗在那里长大 |
[1:01:38] | My God. Marseille. | 我的上帝马赛 |
[1:01:41] | One of the flights we looked at was from DC to Marseille. | 我们看中一个航班是从华盛顿飞往马赛 |
[1:01:44] | From there, it’s what, maybe a two-hour trip to Seville? | 从那里到塞维利亚大概需要两个小时的路程? |
[1:01:47] | Raymond knows that area well. | 雷蒙德对该地区非常熟悉 |
[1:01:49] | There’s a villa in a town near Carmona, northeast of the city. | 在卡莫纳附近的一个小镇上有栋别墅 在城市东北方 |
[1:01:53] | – He’s stayed there many times. – I like it. | – 他在那里住过很多次 – 我喜欢 |
[1:01:55] | Strange as it is, | 这很奇怪 |
[1:01:57] | it feels like something he would do. | 感觉像是他会做的事情 |
[1:02:51] | Pinky! Pinky! | |
[1:02:53] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:02:54] | And here I thought I was just gonna be leaving you a message. | 我还以为只是给你留个口信 |
[1:02:58] | What are you doing at home, sweetheart? | 你在家里做什么 亲爱的? |
[1:02:59] | Ugh, working on this science fair project. Alone. | 正在做科学展览项目 一个人 |
[1:03:03] | Wasn’t that supposed to be a group project? | 这不是一个集体项目吗? |
[1:03:06] | Supposed to be. | 应该是 |
[1:03:07] | But Becky has relatives visiting town and Andy, well… | 但是贝琪有亲戚来访 而安迪…… |
[1:03:10] | I don’t know, he, um… | 我不知道 他 嗯… |
[1:03:14] | Anyway, so I’m finishing it up myself. | 总之 我正在自己完成它 |
[1:03:17] | Sometimes the greatest flights in history, my dear, | 有时历史上最好棒的飞行 亲爱的 |
[1:03:19] | have been solo. | 都是独行的 |
[1:03:22] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:03:26] | It means “keep up the good work.” | 意思是 “继续努力” |
[1:03:29] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[1:03:33] | Pinky | Pinky, |
[1:03:35] | I heard Pops on the phone. | 我听到老爹在打电话 |
[1:03:38] | Is he… looking for you? | 他……在找你吗? |
[1:03:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:03:43] | I am. | 我是 |
[1:03:45] | It’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你不必担心 |
[1:03:48] | So Becky has relatives in town | 所以贝基在城里有亲戚 |
[1:03:51] | and Andy, what, he’s too busy to help? | 和安迪 什么 他太忙了 以帮助? |
[1:03:55] | Andy has been… acting really weird. | 安迪一直……表现得很奇怪 |
[1:03:58] | He told Caitlin in third period | 他在第三节课告诉凯特琳 |
[1:04:00] | that he kind of “liked me,” | 他有点 “喜欢我 |
[1:04:02] | but then we got assigned this project together | 但后来我们一起被分配了这个项目 |
[1:04:04] | and now he won’t talk to me or help me with it. | 现在他不跟我说话 也不帮我解决这个问题 |
[1:04:07] | I’m not surprised. | 我并不感到惊讶 |
[1:04:09] | Why is he acting so goofy? | 他为什么表现得这么傻? |
[1:04:11] | I’d imagine he’s nervous. | 我想他一定很紧张 |
[1:04:13] | We often stumble when we’re closest | 我们常常在最亲密的时候绊倒 |
[1:04:16] | to the object of our endearment. | 我们的爱慕对象 |
[1:04:19] | It’s just one of those little twists of fate and affection. | 这只是命运和感情的一个小插曲 |
[1:04:25] | Agnes, sometimes boys can be so slow, | 安格妮丝 有时候男孩子就是这么迟钝 |
[1:04:29] | and so dumb. | 如此愚蠢 |
[1:04:32] | Give him time. | 给他时间 |
[1:04:34] | He’s just trying to come to terms with his feelings for you. | 他只是在试着接受他对你的感情 |
[1:04:39] | Just keep crushing, | 继续碾压 |
[1:04:41] | but keep cool, | 但要保持冷静 |
[1:04:43] | and soon enough, | 很快 |
[1:04:44] | he’ll figure out how to crush back. | 他会想出如何反击 |
[1:04:48] | Pinky, you’re being such a mom. | Pinky 你真是个好妈妈 |
[1:04:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:57] | I guess I just can’t help it. | 我想我只是情不自禁 |
[1:05:05] | I thought I knew what pain was. | 我以为我知道什么是疼痛 |
[1:05:06] | And then I flew eight hours to Spain with two fractured ribs. | 然后我坐了8个小时的飞机到西班牙 两根肋骨骨折 |
[1:05:09] | And you can’t take painkillers. | 而且不能服用止痛药 |
[1:05:10] | No. I’ll pass. I just got my one-year chip. | 不 我还是算了吧 我刚拿到一年期芯片 |
[1:05:14] | I don’t think I want to re-set that clock. | 我不想重新设置时钟 |
[1:05:16] | Villa Lobo. This must be the place. | 洛博别墅 一定是这里 |
[1:05:19] | You’re there. Already? | 你到了 已经到了? |
[1:05:20] | Yeah. I went to see Commissioner Alvarez | 是的 我去见了阿尔瓦雷斯专员 |
[1:05:22] | with the National Police in Seville when I landed. | 当我在塞维利亚着陆时 我与国家警察在一起 |
[1:05:25] | I spoke to him. | 我和他说话了 |
[1:05:26] | Sounds like he’d be thrilled to let the world know | 听起来他很想让全世界都知道 |
[1:05:28] | his department had a hand in catching Reddington. | 他的部门参与了抓捕雷丁顿的行动 |
[1:05:30] | Yeah. No question. They gave me a car, | 是的 毫无疑问 他们给了我一辆车 |
[1:05:31] | said that whatever else I need is just a phone call away. | 他说 无论我还需要什么 只需一个电话 |
[1:05:36] | This place is beautiful. No wonder Reddington likes it. | 这地方真美 难怪雷丁顿喜欢这里 |
[1:05:38] | Mm. It’s owned by one of Raymond’s oldest friends. | 嗯 它的主人是雷蒙德的一个老朋友 |
[1:05:41] | Bernardo Lobo. | 贝尔纳多-洛博 |
[1:05:43] | We met many years ago on a tour | 多年前 我们在一次旅行中相识 |
[1:05:45] | in a winery in the fields north of Bangkok. | 在曼谷北部田野上的一个酒庄 |
[1:05:48] | I didn’t know there were wineries in Thailand. | 我不知道泰国还有酿酒厂 |
[1:05:49] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[1:05:51] | The two of them were the only ones | 只有他们两人 |
[1:05:53] | who showed up for the tour. | 参观者 |
[1:05:54] | Ressler. Hang on. We’re getting another call. | 雷斯勒请稍等 我们接到另一个电话 |
[1:05:56] | No. Take it. | 不 拿着 |
[1:05:57] | Maybe it’s a lead on Reddington. | 也许是雷丁顿的线索 |
[1:05:59] | Call us after you’ve checked out the villa. | 查看完别墅后 请致电我们 |
[1:06:01] | Harold Cooper. | 哈洛德-库珀 |
[1:06:02] | Harold! Sorry to intrude. | 哈洛德抱歉打扰了 |
[1:06:04] | I called the front desk to speak with Dembe, | 我打电话给前台 希望与丹贝通话 |
[1:06:07] | and they told me you were in for a visit. | 他们告诉我你要来参观 |
[1:06:08] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[1:06:10] | Ah! There you are. | 你在这里 |
[1:06:12] | Do me a favor, old friend. | 帮我个忙 老朋友 |
[1:06:14] | Next time you get shot, make it an arm or a leg. | 下次中弹时 请用胳膊或腿 |
[1:06:17] | The neck is just such nasty business. | 颈部就是这样讨厌的东西 |
[1:06:19] | Reddington. Where are you? What are you doing? | 雷丁顿你在哪儿?你在做什么? |
[1:06:22] | At the moment, I’m making myself a little something to eat. | 目前 我正在给自己做一点吃的 |
[1:06:25] | But enough about me. I wanted to check in, | 但关于我的就不多说了 我想登记一下 |
[1:06:27] | Dembe, hear how you’re doing? | 登贝 听说你怎么样了? |
[1:06:29] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[1:06:31] | Which I’m told is thanks to you. | 我听说这要归功于你 |
[1:06:33] | Yes, well, it’s the chicken or the egg situation, really. | 是的 这就是鸡生蛋还是蛋生鸡的问题 |
[1:06:38] | Who saves whom and then gets saved themselves. | 谁拯救了谁 然后自己又被拯救 |
[1:06:41] | It’s been so many times over so many years, | 这么多年来 已经有很多次了 |
[1:06:44] | I can’t keep track. | 我无法跟踪 |
[1:06:48] | Sorry. I don’t speak much Spanish. | 对不起 我不太会说西班牙语 |
[1:06:50] | Ah. You speak English. | 啊 你会说英语 |
[1:06:52] | -Yes. -You are an American? | -你是美国人? |
[1:06:54] | From the United States. My name is Donald Ressler. | 来自美国 我叫唐纳德-雷斯勒 |
[1:06:56] | I’m a Special Agent for the FBI. | 我是联调局的特别探员 |
[1:06:58] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:07:00] | Yes, we’re looking for someone. | 是的 我们正在找人 |
[1:07:02] | His name is Raymond Reddington. | 他的名字叫雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[1:07:04] | We received a tip that he might be here. | 我们收到线报说他可能在这里 |
[1:07:10] | Here? | 这里? |
[1:07:12] | This is the Villa Lobo. | 这就是Lobo别墅 |
[1:07:14] | Yes. Maybe you know him by a different name. | 是的 也许你知道他的另一个名字 |
[1:07:17] | Have you seen that man? | 你见过那个人吗? |
[1:07:19] | Senor Lobo is away on business | 洛博参议员因公出差 |
[1:07:21] | and there are no guests currently here in the house. | 家里目前没有客人 |
[1:07:24] | Well, maybe I could confirm that for myself. | 也许我可以亲自确认一下 |
[1:07:25] | Do you mind if I come in, look around? | 你介意我进来看看吗? |
[1:07:36] | Raymond, the doctor here. | 雷蒙德 这里的医生 |
[1:07:38] | She said you didn’t look too well. | 她说你看起来不太好 |
[1:07:40] | Oh, no. You’re not turning the tables. | 哦 不 你没有扭转局面 |
[1:07:42] | This was my call | 这是我的电话 |
[1:07:43] | to check up on you. | 检查你的情况 |
[1:07:45] | I’m worried. This feels different. | 我很担心 这感觉不一样 |
[1:07:47] | A congressman is dead. | 一名议员死亡 |
[1:07:48] | And I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[1:07:51] | I’m afraid this time they won’t be satisfied until… | 我担心这次他们不会满意 直到… |
[1:07:55] | you are, too. | 你也是 |
[1:07:56] | I’m fine, Dembe. | 我很好 登贝 |
[1:07:58] | I’ll call again, when I have more time. | 我有时间的话会再打电话的 |
[1:08:01] | Oh! I thought of something, a funny story that– | 我想到了一个有趣的故事 |
[1:08:05] | Oh, God. I have– I have to go. | 天啊 我得走了 Oh, God.我得走了 |
[1:08:08] | I’ll, uh– | 我会 |
[1:08:10] | Remind me next time. | 下次提醒我 |
[1:08:13] | Ugh. | 唉 |
[1:08:25] | That’s another suite for when we have guests. | 这是另一个套房 供我们有客人时使用 |
[1:08:29] | That door, what’s behind it? | 那扇门后面是什么? |
[1:08:31] | It’s a kitchen. | 这是厨房 |
[1:08:34] | Senor. | 参议员 |
[1:08:37] | Senor, I told you, there’s nobody in the house. | <我告訴過你 房子裡沒有人 |
[1:08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:55] | It must have been a mistake, but, um, here’s my card | 一定是弄错了 但是 嗯 这是我的名片 |
[1:08:58] | in case you see or hear from Mr. Reddington. | 以防你看到或听到雷丁顿先生的消息 |
[1:09:01] | Hopefully you’ll call me. | 希望你能给我打电话 |
[1:09:03] | I’ll tell Senor Lobo you were here | 我会告诉罗博参议员你来过这里 |
[1:09:04] | and give him this when he returns. | 当他回来时把这个给他 |
[1:09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:12] | No luck here. | 运气不佳 |
[1:09:14] | That was Reddington on the other line. | 是雷丁顿打来的 |
[1:09:15] | Can you imagine? Cool as a cucumber. | 你能想象吗?像黄瓜一样凉爽 |
[1:09:17] | -You got to be kidding me. -Checking on Dembe. | 检查丹贝 |
[1:09:20] | As if no one even cared where he was. | 好像根本没有人关心他在哪里 |
[1:09:21] | Well, I’ll tell you where he’s not. | 好吧 我来告诉你他不在哪里 |
[1:09:23] | The Villa Lobo. | 洛博别墅 |
[1:09:24] | A woman on the staff let me search the house. | 一位女工作人员让我搜查了房子 |
[1:09:26] | Reddington’s not here. | 雷丁顿不在这里 |
[1:09:28] | It was always just a theory. | 这始终只是一种理论 |
[1:09:29] | Maybe he’s not in Seville. | 也许他不在塞维利亚 |
[1:09:31] | Or maybe he is and he’s already gone. | 或者 也许他已经走了 |
[1:09:32] | What about the market? | 市场如何? |
[1:09:33] | As long as I’ve known him, | 只要我认识他 |
[1:09:35] | anytime he goes somewhere for more than a few days | 只要他去的地方超过几天 |
[1:09:38] | he visits the local fresh market. | 他访问当地的新鲜市场 |
[1:09:40] | You know, that’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[1:09:41] | If he is in Seville, someone there would’ve seen him. | 如果他在塞维利亚 那里应该有人见过他 |
[1:09:45] | It’s worth a try. But it’s getting late here. | 值得一试 但现在天色已晚 |
[1:09:47] | Uh, I got to get back to the city, | 呃 我得回城里去了 |
[1:09:48] | find a hotel for the night. | 找一家旅馆过夜 |
[1:09:50] | We’ll try those markets in the morning. | 我们将在早上尝试这些市场 |
[1:09:54] | How long ago? | 多久以前? |
[1:09:56] | A few minutes, maybe ten. | 几分钟 也许10分钟 |
[1:09:59] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[1:10:01] | An American policeman. | 一名美国警察 |
[1:10:03] | With the FBI. Yes. | 与联调局合作 是的 |
[1:10:06] | Humorless fellow with handsome hair. | 不苟言笑 头发英俊 |
[1:10:11] | Fair play, Donald. | 公平竞争 唐纳德 |
[1:10:13] | I wonder what you’d actually do with yourself | 我想知道你自己会怎么做 |
[1:10:15] | if one day you finally got your man? | 如果有一天你终于得到了你的男人? |
[1:10:19] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:10:22] | Are you leaving? | 你要离开吗? |
[1:10:25] | Angela, how far is it to the Miura bull ranch from here? | 安吉拉 从这里到三浦公牛牧场有多远? |
[1:10:29] | It’s about an hour’s drive. | 大约一个小时的车程 |
[1:10:32] | North and east. | 北部和东部 |
[1:10:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:10:35] | What’s at the Miura Ranch? | 三浦牧场有什么? |
[1:10:37] | It’s not what’s at the Miura Ranch. | 这不是三浦牧场的东西 |
[1:10:38] | It’s what isn’t. | 这就是不是 |
[1:10:40] | But should be. | 但应该是 |
[1:11:20] | Harold? | 哈洛德? |
[1:11:22] | I’m sorry for the late visit. | 很抱歉来晚了 |
[1:11:23] | It’s been a long and crazy day. | 这是漫长而疯狂的一天 |
[1:11:25] | It’s okay. Come in. | 没关系 请进 |
[1:11:27] | I’m sure if you’re here it’s because you have news. | 我敢肯定 如果你在这里 那是因为你有新闻 |
[1:11:31] | I just spent the last few hours | 我刚刚花了几个小时 |
[1:11:33] | in a classified meeting at Main Justice. | 在Main Justice的一次分类会议上 |
[1:11:36] | The Attorney General’s decided not to file charges against you | 总检察长决定不对你提出指控 |
[1:11:38] | for warning Reddington about the raid at the airfield. | 因为他向雷丁顿发出了机场空袭的警告 |
[1:11:42] | But? | 但是? |
[1:11:46] | But you’ve been relieved of duty. | 但你已经被解职了 |
[1:11:49] | You’re no longer an active agent with the Bureau. | 你不再是局里的现役探员 |
[1:11:57] | I’m sorry, I tried. | 对不起 我尽力了 |
[1:12:03] | It’s okay, Harold. | 没关系 哈洛德 |
[1:12:04] | Really, it is. | 确实如此 |
[1:12:05] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[1:12:06] | I’m telling you it is. | 我告诉你是这样的 |
[1:12:08] | Sitting here… | 坐在这里 |
[1:12:13] | all I’ve had is time to think. | 我所拥有的只是思考的时间 |
[1:12:15] | And I think… | 我想… |
[1:12:17] | it’s time for me to… | 是时候让我… |
[1:12:20] | get out from in front of or behind guns. | 从枪前或枪后脱身 |
[1:12:32] | It’s early. | 时间还早 |
[1:12:33] | Men will be coming. | 男人会来的 |
[1:12:35] | They always come. | 他们总会来的 |
[1:12:37] | And before they come, I always go. | 在他们来之前 我总是先走 |
[1:12:41] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[1:12:42] | For a walk out back. Over the hill. | 到后面散步翻过山 |
[1:12:46] | Take some water. | 喝点水 |
[1:12:53] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:55] | De nada. | <沒有 |
[1:13:20] | It’s hard to believe this is how it ends. | 很难相信结局会是这样 |
[1:13:25] | I mean, I always knew the Task Force would end one day, | 我的意思是 我一直知道特遣部队总有一天会结束 |
[1:13:26] | that my career would end one day… | 我的职业生涯终有一天会结束 |
[1:13:31] | but all of this? | 但这一切? |
[1:13:34] | After I was shot, lying there on the street… | 我中枪后躺在街上… |
[1:13:38] | I thought I was dying. | 我以为我要死了 |
[1:13:41] | And in that moment, I was okay with that being the end. | 在那一刻 我觉得这就是结局 |
[1:13:44] | With all the things going through my mind… | 我脑子里想了很多事情… |
[1:13:49] | I also thought of Raymond. | 我还想到了雷蒙德 |
[1:13:52] | More than anyone I’ve ever known, | 比我所认识的任何人都多 |
[1:13:55] | he’s always been at peace with death. | 他总是与死亡和平相处 |
[1:13:57] | He says death is inevitable. | 他说死亡是不可避免的 |
[1:13:59] | It will come for us all. | 它将降临到我们所有人身上 |
[1:14:01] | And that inevitability robs death entirely of its significance. | 这种必然性使死亡完全失去了意义 |
[1:14:07] | What matters are the things that are not inevitable. | 重要的是那些并非不可避免的事情 |
[1:14:14] | The things we create. The things we find. | 我们创造的事物 我们发现的事物 |
[1:14:16] | The left we take when everything in our life | 当我们生活中的一切发生变化时 我们的左手 |
[1:14:19] | is leading us right. | 引导我们的方向是正确的 |
[1:14:22] | How we live. | 我们如何生活 |
[1:14:28] | I’ve always loved him for that. | 我一直很喜欢他这一点 |
[1:14:30] | For his remarkable refusal | 因其出色的拒绝 |
[1:14:33] | to “go quietly into that good night.” | 静静地进入那美好的夜晚” |
[1:14:40] | The poem… by Dylan Thomas. | 诗歌……作者迪伦-托马斯 |
[1:14:44] | Rage, rage Against the dying of the light | 愤怒吧 愤怒吧 反抗光明的消逝 |
[1:14:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:50] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[1:14:53] | Raymond, a man surrounded by death in so many ways, | 雷蒙德 一个在很多方面都被死亡包围的人 |
[1:14:58] | so passionately committed to embracing life. | 如此热情地拥抱生活 |
[1:15:05] | He could have surrendered a thousand times over | 他本可以投降一千次 |
[1:15:07] | and Some End. | 和一些结束 |
[1:15:08] | But instead, he chooses to rage. | 但相反 他选择了愤怒 |
[1:15:13] | To rage against the dying of the light. | 怒斥光明的消逝 |
[1:15:15] | To rage against the bad guys that would do us all harm. | 怒斥那些会伤害我们所有人的坏人 |
[1:15:19] | Rage to protect those people he loves. | 愤怒地保护他所爱的人 |
[1:15:23] | To find moments of peace and joy… | 寻找平静和快乐的时刻 |
[1:15:28] | and fun… | 和乐趣… |
[1:15:31] | …even though he knows the light is still dying. | ……尽管他知道光明仍在消逝 |
[1:15:36] | To live a most passionate life, | 生活充满激情 |
[1:15:39] | knowing it will still lead to the same inevitable end… | 明知这仍将导致同样不可避免的结局… |
[1:15:45] | is perhaps the most deeply moving choice one can make. | 这也许是最令人感动的选择 |
[1:15:53] | It is the lesson at the very core of my time with him. | 这是我和他在一起的最重要的一课 |
[1:16:01] | You never imagined this is how it would end. | 你从未想到会是这样的结局 |
[1:16:05] | But our time with him, our time together, | 但是我们和他在一起的时间 我们在一起的时间 |
[1:16:08] | was never about how it ended. | 从来都不是为了结局 |
[1:16:11] | It was about the adventure, about life, | 这是关于冒险 关于生活 |
[1:16:14] | about Raymond constantly reminding us, | 雷蒙德不断提醒我们 |
[1:16:17] | showing us, imploring us… | 向我们展示 恳求我们 |
[1:16:23] | to rage. | 愤怒 |
[1:16:30] | To rage. | 愤怒 |
[1:16:57] | Excuse me. I was wondering if you could help me. | 对不起 请原谅 我想知道你能否帮助我 |
[1:16:59] | I’m looking for this man. | 我在找这个人 |
[1:17:02] | No? Thank you. | 没有吗?谢谢 |
[1:17:15] | Excuse me. Um, have you seen this man? | 打扰一下你见过这个人吗? |
[1:17:19] | You don’t speak English. Uh, this– this man here? | 你不会说英语这个人? |
[1:17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:32] | Excuse me. This man. English? | 对不起 此内容只适用于English 这个人英语? |
[1:17:34] | He speaks English. This man. | 他会说英语 这个人 |
[1:17:36] | Um, policia? | 嗯 Policia? |
[1:17:38] | Uh, yes, yes. F-From America. | 呃 是的 是的 来自美国 |
[1:17:40] | Los Estados Unidos. | 美国洛杉矶 |
[1:17:42] | Ah, America. | 啊 美国 |
[1:17:44] | No. No, lo siento. | 不 不 我知道 |
[1:17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起 此内容只适用于English |
[1:18:05] | Si, si, si, si. | Si, si, si, si. |
[1:18:06] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[1:18:08] | Si. | Si. |
[1:18:09] | That’s great. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谅谅 |
[1:18:11] | Uh, where? Wh-Where was he? | 在哪里?他在哪儿? |
[1:18:16] | I don’t understand. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我不明白 对不起 对不起 |
[1:18:17] | -I don’t understand– -Sorry. | -我不明白 对不起 |
[1:18:19] | My father doesn’t speak much English. | 我父亲不太会说英语 |
[1:18:21] | Um, he– he said he saw this man here. | 他说他在这里看到过这个人 |
[1:18:25] | Um, yes. Yes, the– the day before yesterday. | 嗯 是的 是的 前天 |
[1:18:28] | Okay. This man’s name is Raymond Reddington. | 好的这个人叫雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[1:18:31] | He’s a fugitive. A criminal. The police are looking for him. | 他是一名逃犯 一个罪犯 警察正在找他 |
[1:18:33] | He’s a criminal? | 他是罪犯? |
[1:18:35] | He bought two watermelons. | 他买了两个西瓜 |
[1:18:37] | And we bring them to where he was staying at the Villa Lobo. | 我们把他们带到他住的洛博别墅 |
[1:18:41] | The Villa Lobo? | 洛博别墅? |
[1:18:43] | No. I was there yesterday. | 不 我昨天还在那里 |
[1:18:44] | I spoke with a woman. He wasn’t there. | 我和一个女人谈过话 他不在 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, you mean the main house? | 哦 你是说主屋? |
[1:18:47] | But, no, we didn’t bring them to the main house. | 但是 我们没有把它们带到主屋 |
[1:18:50] | -You didn’t? -No. | -你没有?-没有 |
[1:18:52] | The man you’re looking for is staying in the small house. | 你要找的人住在小房子里 |
[1:18:54] | The one that is for the staff, | 为员工准备的 |
[1:18:55] | on the property behind the house. | 在房子后面的地产上 |
[1:18:57] | Graci– Gracias. | 谢谢–谢谢 |
[1:19:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:19:57] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿? |
[1:19:59] | Out walking. | 外出散步 |
[1:20:01] | Walking? Where? Where did he go? | 步行?去哪儿?他去哪儿了? |
[1:20:03] | Out! | 出来! |
[1:20:06] | How long ago? | 多久以前? |
[1:20:17] | This is Agent Ressler with the FBI. | 我是联调局的雷斯勒探员 |
[1:20:18] | Put me in touch with Inspector Alvarez right away. | 马上帮我联系阿尔瓦雷斯探长 |
[1:22:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:22:23] | Bring it down here. | 把它拿下来 |
[1:23:05] | Harold, I’ve got him. I’ve got him. | 哈洛德 我抓到他了 我抓到他了 |