Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Yeah, we’re on day eight of the fallout. 是的 我们已经进入第八天了
[00:04] For an incident no one’s supposed to be talking about, 对于这起本不应该被提起的事件
[00:06] it seems to be all anyone is talking about with me. 似乎所有人都在跟我谈论
[00:08] I have an 8:00 a.m. at the White House. 我早上8点要去白宫
[00:12] POTUS and his damn progress reports. 美国总统和他那该死的进度报告
[00:14] You know what, Walter, 你知道吗 沃尔特
[00:16] I already have an appointment in my office… 我已经在我的办公室预约了…
[00:18] even this early. 即使这么早
[00:19] Their hackles seemed raised. 他们的怒火似乎被点燃了
[00:21] I’d better see to ’em. 我最好去看看他们
[00:23] Congressman Hudson, Agent Nixon, 哈德森议员 尼克森探员
[00:26] I wasn’t kidding about that meeting 我不是在开玩笑
[00:27] with the President this morning. 今天上午与总统会面
[00:29] The pair of you have 90 seconds of my time. Go. 你们俩有90秒的时间 开始
[00:32] Well, sir, we’re here about an investigation 好吧 先生 我们是来调查的
[00:34] I’ve been conducting into a clandestine bureau task force. 我被调到秘密行动组
[00:36] What began as my initial look into 我最初对
[00:38] what I thought was a misallocation of funds 我认为资金分配不当
[00:40] became a full-on scrutinization of what I presumed 对我所假定的东西进行了全面的仔细检查
[00:43] was rogue leadership– 是流氓领导
[00:44] Hudson, anyone ever tell you not to use four words when two will do? 哈德逊 有没有人告诉过你 两个字就够了 不要用四个字?
[00:48] Arthur brought to me what looked like a rogue task force. 亚瑟给我带来了一支看似失控的特遣队
[00:51] It’s gone deeper than that now. 现在情况比这还要严重
[00:53] Task force 836. I’m aware of it. 836特遣队 我知道
[00:57] Something thrown together by one of my predecessors. 是我的一位前任拼凑起来的
[00:59] Showed decent results over the years. 多年来取得了不错的成绩
[01:01] Frankly, the whole thing seems generated above my pay grade. 坦率地说 整件事似乎超出了我的层级
[01:04] You’re the Attorney General. 你是总检察长
[01:06] Gentlemen, it isn’t rogue. 先生们 这不是失控
[01:08] It’s sanctioned by good ol’ Uncle Sam. 这是由山姆大叔批准的
[01:09] Are we done here? 我们结束了吗?
[01:14] Did you know the criminal informant supplying intelligence 你知道提供特遣队情报的线人
[01:18] to that task force is Raymond Reddington? 是罪犯雷丁顿吗?
[01:21] That’s classified information. 这是机密信息
[01:24] You seem to know more than a congressman should, Mr. Hudson. 赫德森先生 你似乎比一个国会议员知道得更多
[01:28] Let me further educate you. The US government works 让我进一步教育你 美国政府
[01:31] with criminal informants all the time. 一直都有与犯罪线人合作联系
[01:33] Sometimes life is a little less Frank Capra 有时 生活并不像弗兰克-卡普拉的电影那样
[01:36] than you seem to realize. 你似乎没有意识到这一点
[01:38] How about we educate each other. 我们相互教育如何?
[01:40] That meeting you have with the President, 你与总统的会面
[01:41] would it have anything to do 这是否与
[01:42] with the surveillance breach at the Capitol Building last week 美国国会大厦上周发生监控外泄事件
[01:44] that the entire intelligence community is keeping under wraps? 整个情报界都在保密?
[01:49] Jesus, Hudson. 天啊 哈德逊
[01:53] Okay, go on… 好的 请说…
[01:57] That’s a transcript of an authorized Justice Department 这是司法部授权的一份记录
[02:00] wiretap of an agent on Task Force 836. 窃听836特遣部队的一名探员
[02:04] I have the full recordings to back up all my findings. 我有完整的录音支持我所有的发现
[02:06] – I’ve heard them. – They’re legit.- 我听过了 一切合法
[02:08] Right now CIA, NSA, pick your initials, 现在 CIA NSA 随便你选
[02:10] all think we only found out about the breach at the Capitol 所有人都认为我们只是发现了国会大厦的漏洞
[02:12] because of 836 and their informant. 因为836和他们的线人
[02:15] But no one knows the whole story. 但没有人知道整个故事
[02:18] General Stromberg, trust me, 斯特罗姆伯格将军 相信我
[02:20] you really want to read this. 你真的想读这个
[02:23] Go on. 继续
[02:24] What about your meeting with the President? 你与总统的会晤如何?
[02:26] The President can wait. 总统可以等我
[02:34] “亚瑟哈德森”
[02:38] “佛州 迈阿密”
[02:51] Raymond, you scared me to death! 雷蒙德 你吓死我了!
[02:53] Spring cleaning? 春季大扫除?
[02:55] I’ve been meaning to air out this place 我一直想在这里放风
[02:56] and declutter it for years. 并整理多年
[02:58] I know the feeling… 我知道这种感觉…
[03:00] airing out and decluttering. 通风和整理
[03:02] So what are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[03:04] I mean, you haven’t tapped me for much lately? 我是说 你最近没怎么找我?
[03:06] You have something new for me? 你有新东西给我吗?
[03:09] Heddie, it is still just the two birds you own, right? Heddie 还是只有你的两只鸟 对吗?
[03:13] These? 这些?
[03:14] I… I collect them. I…我收集它们
[03:16] They’re just for show, not for function. 它们只是摆设 而非功能
[03:18] I’ve known a few people in my life you could say that about. 在我的一生中 我认识的一些人都可以这么说
[03:23] So you didn’t answer my question. 所以你没有回答我的问题
[03:24] -Why the visit? -Well, funny enough, -为什么来访? -嗯 很有趣
[03:26] I was going through some boxes myself recently, 我最近正在整理一些箱子
[03:30] seems spring is in the air for all of us, 看来 春天的气息已经扑面而来
[03:33] and I found something I’ve had for you for quite awhile. 我发现了一些我为你准备了很久的东西
[03:38] The bird sanctuary in Costa Rica! 哥斯达黎加的鸟类保护区!
[03:41] I was the one who told you to go down there, remember? 是我让你下去的 记得吗?
[03:44] I do. I finally swung by during my time down in Guatemala 我有 在危地马拉期间 我终于路过了这里
[03:48] and just loved the place, and I knew you did, too. 我很喜欢这个地方 我知道你也是
[03:52] And, so, I went ahead and I bought it. 于是 我就去买了
[03:56] Okay, you did what now? 好吧 你现在做了什么?
[03:58] Well, here’s the pickle though. 但问题是
[04:00] I make it down there so rarely that, yesterday, 我很少去那里 昨天
[04:05] I called an attorney I know in San Jose 我打电话给我在圣何塞认识的一位律师
[04:08] and had the deed transferred to your name. 并将房契过户到你的名下
[04:11] Congratulations. I think you’ll do wonders with it. 恭喜你 我想你会用它创造奇迹的
[04:16] Raymond… 雷蒙德…
[04:18] My God. 我的上帝
[04:20] No one’s ever done anything like that for me before. 以前从来没有人为我做过这样的事
[04:23] Raymond, thank you. 雷蒙德 谢谢
[04:25] Thank you, Heddie. For everything. 谢谢你 海蒂 谢谢你做的一切
[04:28] You know what? 你知道吗?
[04:29] I’ll give you a chance to repay me. 我会给你一个报答我的机会
[04:32] How could I ever? 我怎么可能?
[04:33] Buy me breakfast. 请我吃早餐
[04:35] There’s a place up the street that has the very best migas. 街上有个地方的MIGAS最好吃
[04:38] And I love migas. 我喜欢MIGAS
[04:40] I know that you do. 我知道你会的
[04:45] So just what the hell do we think Reddington’s up to. 那么我们到底认为雷丁顿在搞什么鬼?
[04:47] Let’s step back. 让我们后退一步
[04:49] What’s the actual extent of what he’s given up? 他放弃的实际程度如何?
[04:51] Well, so far, a shipping empire 到目前为止 航运帝国
[04:53] and most of his intelligence network. 及其大部分情报网络
[04:56] -You know him best, Dembe. -No one knows Raymond. -你最了解他 丹贝.-没人了解雷蒙德
[04:58] Not really. 并非如此
[04:59] I spent over 20 years by his side 我在他身边度过了20多年
[05:01] and never saw the full scope of his operation. 而从未见过他的全部业务范围
[05:03] He was always the central clearing house of it all, 他始终是这一切的中心
[05:06] and the rest of us were compartmentalized. 而我们其他人则被分隔开来
[05:08] Well, he’s up to something. 嗯 他在打什么主意
[05:10] Reddington always has a card up his sleeve, 雷丁顿总是胸有成竹
[05:11] and we can’t underestimate him. 我们不能低估他
[05:13] He’s so streamlined now, who knows what he’s capable of? 他现在如此精简 谁知道他能做什么?
[05:17] This is a fun game, you guys. 这是一个有趣的游戏 你们
[05:18] It’s like throwing darts, in the dark, 这就像在黑暗中投掷飞镖
[05:20] on a train going off a cliff. 在一列冲下悬崖的火车上
[05:21] But I have a question, what does this mean for us? 但我有一个问题 这对我们意味着什么?
[05:24] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[05:25] Well, for instance, is there still a Blacklist? 比如说 现在还有 “黑名单 “吗?
[05:27] And if not, is there still a task force? 如果没有 是否还有特别工作组?
[05:29] I mean, I just got here, you know? 我的意思是 我刚到这里 你知道吗?
[05:31] And I finally got my desk set up the way I like. 我终于把我的办公桌布置成了我喜欢的样子
[05:36] Sadly, my status within the Bureau was just provisional, 遗憾的是 我在局里的身份只是临时的
[05:40] so I need to report back to MI6 所以我需要向军情六处报告
[05:42] if there’s nothing more for me to do here. 如果我在这里无事可做
[05:44] Now Siya has to go how? This truly sucks. 现在Siya要怎么走? 这真是糟透了
[05:47] I’m telling you, we need to be on high alert. 我告诉你 我们需要高度警惕
[05:48] – This thing isn’t over yet. – Not for us. – 这件事还没有结束 – 对我们来说还没有
[05:53] Definitely not for Reddington. 绝对不适合雷丁顿
[05:57] Maybe we can find a way to keep the band together? 也许我们可以想办法把乐队维持在一起?
[06:00] What do you suggest? Rent a van? 你有什么建议? 租一辆厢型车?
[06:02] Drive around solving crimes? 开车到处破案?
[06:04] I’ll be Fred if you’ll be Velma. 我是弗雷德 如果你是维尔玛
[06:06] Raymond told me never to repeat this, but… 雷蒙德告诉我不要再重复这个了 但是…
[06:09] what if I happen to know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? 如果我碰巧知道吉米-霍法(Jimmy Hoffa)埋在哪里呢?
[06:12] What? 什么?
[06:18] Agent Ressler, hello. 雷斯勒探员 你好
[06:20] You and I haven’t met, but my name is Jill. 你和我还没有见过面 但我的名字叫吉尔
[06:21] I’m Jonathan Pritchard’s wife. 我是乔纳森-普里查德的妻子
[06:23] I got this number from Jon a few months ago. 几个月前我从Jon那里得到这个号码
[06:25] He told me to reach out to you in case of emergencies. 他让我在紧急情况下联系你
[06:28] I think this classifies as that. 我认为这属于这种情况
[06:30] I haven’t seen or heard from him in over two days. 我已经两天多没有看到他或听到他的消息了
[06:32] I checked all our credit card statements, 我检查了我们所有的信用卡账单
[06:34] three ATM withdrawals and tabs 三次ATM取款和标签
[06:36] at two different bars along K Street. 在K街两家不同的酒吧
[06:38] All recent. I think this is really bad. 近期所有 我认为这是非常糟糕的
[06:40] Please, call me back at this number as soon as you can. 请尽快给我回电
[06:47] Right there, if you please. 就在这里
[06:49] I’m amazed you have the county clerk records 我很惊讶你们有县委书记的记录
[06:51] going back to 1910. 可以追溯到1910年
[06:53] Yes, and I discovered the building was briefly used 是的 我发现这座建筑曾被短暂使用过
[06:57] as an infirmary during the Spanish Flu outbreak of 1918. 在1918年西班牙流感爆发期间 这里被用作医务室
[07:02] It’s riveting stuff. 这是令人激动的东西
[07:03] The Conservation League of New York State 纽约州保护联盟
[07:05] thanks you, Mr. Homan. 谢谢你 霍曼先生
[07:07] And just a reminder, we take ownership at the end of the month. 提醒你 我们将在月底收回所有权
[07:09] Please make sure you treat her well, Mr. Tine. 请务必善待她 蒂内先生
[07:12] She’s a great piece of history. 她是一段好极了历史
[07:14] Can you find your way out? 你能找到出路吗?
[07:16] -Absolutely. -Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[07:22] What was that all about? 这是怎么回事?
[07:23] I wasn’t expecting you for another hour. 我以为你还要等一个小时
[07:27] I was securing a qualified custodian 我正在寻找合格的托管人
[07:31] for this little gem of a building. 为这座小巧玲珑的建筑
[07:33] Raymond… 雷蒙德…
[07:35] if you give this place up, where would you sleep? 如果你放弃这里 你会睡在哪里?
[07:40] You know me. 你了解我的
[07:42] I can sleep anywhere, in a hammock, under a tree, 我可以睡在任何地方 吊床里 树下
[07:47] in a cave that I’d share with a colony of bats. 在一个山洞里 我和一群蝙蝠共同生活
[07:52] I’m off to chase the moon across the world. 我要去世界各地追逐月亮了
[07:56] That’s why I asked you here. 这就是我在这里问你的原因
[07:58] I want you to come with me… 我想让你和我一起去…
[08:00] into the moonlight. 在月光下
[08:03] Raymond, what are you doing? 雷蒙德 你在干什么?
[08:05] What is this all about? 这是怎么回事?
[08:08] I guess it’s about life being a series of chapters, 我想这是关于生命的一系列章节
[08:13] and this most recent one of mine 以及我的最新作品
[08:16] maybe lasted a little longer than it ever should have. 也许持续的时间比它应该持续的时间要长一些
[08:25] Raymond… 雷蒙德…
[08:27] let’s say I go with you. 让我和你一起去
[08:30] How would we make that work? 我们怎样才能做到这一点?
[08:33] We’re cut from the same cloth. 我们是同道中人
[08:35] We both understand each other. We both love each other. 我们都理解对方 我们彼此相爱
[08:38] But we’re not going to change. 但我们不会改变
[08:44] We’d miss that pump of adrenaline, 我们会怀念那种肾上腺素飙升的感觉
[08:46] that feeling of peril. 那种危险的感觉
[08:49] How many days before one of us gets restless and moves on? 多少天后 我们中的一个人会坐立不安 并继续前进?
[08:56] I don’t… I don’t have an answer to that. 我不…我没有答案
[08:59] Maybe you should. 也许你应该这样做
[09:02] Maybe it’s time we both entered a quieter, safer period in our lives. 也许是时候让我们俩的生活进入一个更安静 更安全的时期了
[09:07] I have a job, working for Adolfo Santoro. 我有一份工作 为阿道夫-桑托罗工作
[09:11] -Remember? -It’s dangerous by his side. -还记得吗? -在他身边很危险
[09:14] It’s just as dangerous by yours. 这对你来说同样危险
[09:18] Then I’ll make you a proposition. 那我给你提个建议
[09:20] Raymond… 雷蒙德…
[09:21] I’m going to be at the jet later today. 我今天晚些时候会去喷气机那里
[09:23] Meet me there. 在那里见我
[09:26] Edward and I will be wheels up at 4:00 p.m. 爱德华和我将在下午4:00出发
[09:30] You don’t have to make up your mind right now. 你不必现在就下定决心
[09:34] But if you’re not there by 4:00, 但如果你在4:00之前还没到
[09:37] I’ll know your decision. 我会知道你的决定
[09:52] Cynthia, I didn’t know you were stopping by today. 辛西娅 我不知道你今天会过来
[09:54] Neither did I. We’ve both been summoned 我也没有
[09:56] to the office of the Attorney General. 总检察长办公室
[09:58] Stromberg? When? 斯特龙伯格? 什么时候?
[10:00] Now. This morning. 现在今天上午
[10:02] I have a car out front for us. 我为我们准备了一辆车
[10:04] All right, let me, tell the team I’ll be out for awhile. 好吧 让我告诉队员们我要出去一段时间
[10:06] Harold, I’ve learned to dread this question more than anything 哈啰德 我学会了最害怕这个问题
[10:09] when I’m asking it to you. 当我问你的时候
[10:12] You have any idea what this is about? 你知道这是怎么回事吗?
[10:14] What are we walking into? 我们在做什么?
[10:17] Please close the door and sit down, Cynthia. 请关上门坐下 辛西娅
[10:18] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[10:24] Mr. Pritchard’s room is just down here. 普里查德先生的房间就在下面
[10:29] Hey, if you’re here, 嘿 如果你在这里
[10:31] and the FBI is looking for this dude… 联调局正在寻找这个家伙…
[10:33] I should let my boss know, right? 我应该让我的老板知道 对吗?
[10:35] No, you should go back to doing your job and let me do mine. 不 你应该回去做你的工作 让我做我的
[10:44] Jon? 乔恩?
[11:17] Hey. Rough morning, Pritch? 早上不顺利吗 Pritch?
[11:19] I can’t get the bubbles to work. 我无法让气泡工作
[11:21] Yeah, it’s a damn shame. Come on. 是啊 真他妈丢人 来吧
[11:29] Watch your step. Watch your step. 注意脚下小心脚下
[11:32] Harold, this is insanity. 哈啰德 这太疯狂了
[11:34] The Capitol? 国会大厦?
[11:36] I mean, I’d heard whispers around town 我的意思是 我在城里听到一些风言风语
[11:38] like everyone else had this past week, 就像过去一周其他人一样
[11:40] some kind of data leak they were keeping under wraps. 他们正在保密的某种数据泄漏
[11:43] It’s a bit more complicated than that, I’m afraid. 恐怕要比这复杂得多
[11:45] And it wasn’t just our government. 不仅仅是我们的政府
[11:47] I cringe to ask. Who else? 我不敢问 还有谁?
[11:50] We have evidence of surveillance programs, 我们有监控项目的证据
[11:51] wiretapping, bugging ops in major cities across Europe, 在欧洲各大城市进行窃听 监听行动
[11:55] Russia, Asia, the southern hemisphere. 俄罗斯 亚洲 南半球
[11:57] I could go on. And it was Reddington? 我可以继续 是雷丁顿?
[11:59] All of it? 全部?
[12:01] I could answer that question for you Cynthia, 我可以为你回答这个问题 辛西娅
[12:03] but you don’t really need me to, now do you? 但你并不需要我这样做 不是吗?
[12:06] Do you have any idea what the fallout would be 你知道会有什么后果吗?
[12:09] if anyone knew that your CI was responsible 如果有人知道你的CI负责
[12:12] for the greatest intelligence breach in US history? 美国历史上最大的情报漏洞?
[12:15] In world history? 在世界历史上?
[12:17] I’m not sure that’s ever going to happen. 我不确定这是否会发生
[12:19] There’s more. 还有更多
[12:20] I don’t know if I can handle more, Harold. 我不知道我能不能承受更多 哈啰德
[12:22] I should check my systolic pressure first. 我应该先检查一下收缩压
[12:25] It was Reddington himself who directed us 雷丁顿亲自指挥我们
[12:27] to the bugging operation at the Capitol 到国会大厦的窃听行动
[12:28] that then led to the dismantling of his entire network. 这导致了他整个网络的解体
[12:31] Why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做?
[12:32] In all my years with this task force 在我为这个工作组工作的这些年里
[12:34] and all my time with Reddington, 以及我和雷丁顿在一起的所有时光
[12:36] I’ve never seen anything like this. 我从未见过这样的东西
[12:38] It would seem that he’s divesting 似乎他正在剥离
[12:40] or maybe he’s just downsizing. 或者他只是在缩小规模
[12:42] But I don’t know what that means for the Blacklist. 但我不知道这对 “黑名单 “意味着什么
[12:44] None of us are entirely sure why he’s doing what he’s doing. 我们都不清楚他为什么要这么做
[12:46] But he’s handing us a lot of different keys 但他给了我们很多不同的钥匙
[12:49] to a lot of different locks, and there’s no playbook here. 在这里没有任何玩法
[12:51] Has there ever been a playbook? 是否有战术手册?
[12:54] I used to think that was part of what made us successful. 我曾经认为这是我们成功的原因之一
[12:57] I’m not sure what to think anymore. 我不知道该怎么想了
[12:58] But I can tell you with certainty that room 417 但我可以肯定地告诉你 417房间
[13:01] at the US Capitol, along with rooms just like it 美国国会大厦 以及类似的房间
[13:03] across the world, are no more and no longer. 在全球范围内 这些企业已不复存在 也不再存在
[13:07] He shut them all down, Cynthia. 他把他们全关了 辛西娅
[13:09] Maybe there’s a way to keep this under control. 也许有办法可以控制这种情况
[13:12] We’ll head to the AG’s office, 我们将前往总检察长办公室
[13:13] answer whatever questions he has, 回答他的任何问题
[13:16] but as far as the United States and any future grand jury is concerned, 但就美国和任何未来的大陪审团而言
[13:19] no one needs to know that Raymond Reddington 没有人需要知道雷蒙德-雷丁顿
[13:22] was responsible for this intelligence breach. 对这一情报泄露事件负有责任
[13:25] The two of us can take that information with us to the grave. 我们两人可以把这些信息带进坟墓
[13:29] As long as we keep Reddington’s involvement quiet, 只要雷丁顿的参与不被曝光
[13:32] I don’t think anyone’s grave gets dug today. 我认为今天没有人的坟墓会被挖开
[13:39] I didn’t think you’d make ice cream day this week. 我没想到你会在这周安排冰淇淋日
[13:40] Why ever would you think that? 你为什么会这么想?
[13:42] Because of work. 因为工作
[13:44] I know you’ve been really busy. Pops, too. 我知道你一直很忙 老爹也是
[13:47] Nothing is more important than you, sweetheart, to me and Pops. 对我和老爹来说 没有什么比你更重要 亲爱的
[13:52] Well, maybe one thing… 好吧 也许有一件事…
[13:53] No, Pinky! You picked peppermint stick. 不 Pinky! 你选了薄荷棒
[13:55] You’re stuck with peppermint stick! 你只能用薄荷棒!
[13:56] Wow! 哇
[13:59] I’m glad you got it. 我很高兴你收到了
[14:02] Actually, there is a reason that today 事实上 今天
[14:04] is a special ice cream day. 是一个特殊的冰淇淋日
[14:09] I have something for you. 我有东西要给你
[14:12] When she was about your age, your mother made a promise to herself 你母亲在你这么大的时候 曾对自己许下诺言
[14:17] to achieve something important, 实现重要目标
[14:20] something special in her life. 在她的生活中有些特别的东西
[14:24] And she grew up, and she did it. 她长大了 她做到了
[14:28] She carried this with pride, 她对此深感自豪
[14:32] and now I want you to have it. 现在我希望你能拥有它
[14:35] Whatever you end up doing in your life, 无论你最终在生活中做什么
[14:38] however high you reach, 无论你达到多高的高度
[14:40] that will remind you of her effort and determination. 这将提醒你她的努力和决心
[14:46] You have all the best parts of her inside you. 你的身体里有她所有最好的部分
[14:51] But maybe reach for something 但是 也许达到的东西
[14:53] a little more fun than law enforcement. 比执法更有趣
[14:59] Pinky, are you going somewhere? Pinky 你要去哪里吗?
[15:03] I’d miss you. 我会想你的
[15:07] Well, I’m always traveling, sweetheart. 我一直在旅行 亲爱的
[15:10] But I’ll never be too far. 但我永远不会走得太远
[15:14] I’ll always be right there. 我会一直在那里
[15:17] And right in here. 就在这里
[15:31] This is what we’re gonna do. 这就是我们要做的
[15:32] We’ll wait for you to sober up. 我们会等你清醒过来
[15:35] Then, we’re gonna get your ass to the first meeting we can find, all right? 然后 我们会让你去我们能找到的第一个会议 好吗?
[15:39] I’m not going anywhere… You don’t tell me… 我哪儿也不去…你不告诉我…
[15:41] It’s all right. 没关系
[15:42] I know that’s not you talking, Jon. 我知道这不是你说的 乔恩
[15:44] That’s the junk in your bloodstream. 这就是你血液中的垃圾
[15:46] What did you take? 你拿了什么?
[15:48] Did you mix? Do you remember? 你混合了吗? 你还记得吗?
[15:50] He made me… He made me do it… 他让我…他让我这样做…
[15:51] We’ll figure it out, pal, all right? 我们会解决的 伙计 好吗?
[15:54] …wrong about Don… ……错怪了唐
[15:55] He’s… He’s salt of the earth… 他是…他是地球上的盐…
[15:57] Salt of the earth… It’s you phone… Your phone… 地球之盐这是你的手机…你的手机…
[16:00] My phone? What about my phone? 我的手机? 我的手机怎么了?
[16:03] They were listening… I… I… They made me do it… 他们在听…I…I…他们逼我的…
[16:05] Who made you do what? 谁让你做了什么?
[16:08] Hudson… 哈德逊…
[16:10] Your phone… 你的手机
[16:12] He’s… He’s listening, Don… 他…他在听 唐…
[16:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:16] What are the odds we still have jobs 我们还有工作的可能性有多大
[16:18] on the other side of this meeting? 会议的另一方?
[16:20] If I get cornered, I’m blaming everything on you. 如果我走投无路 我会把一切都归咎于你
[16:23] I’m going to take this. 我要接这个电话
[16:25] Head inside. I’ll be right there. 进去吧 我马上就来
[16:28] Who is this? 你是谁?
[16:30] It’s Ressler. I can’t talk long. 我是雷斯勒 我不能说太久
[16:32] -What number are you calling me from? -A motel. -你从哪个号码给我打电话? 汽车旅馆
[16:34] I can’t use my own phone. But where are you right now? 我不能用自己的手机 你现在在哪里?
[16:36] About to take a meeting with the Attorney General. 即将与总检察长会面
[16:38] Listen to me. That congressman, Hudson? 听我说 那个议员 哈德逊?
[16:40] -What about him? -I have reason to believe that he’s tapped my phone. -他怎么了? -我有理由相信他窃听了我的电话
[16:43] That he’s been listening to my calls. 他一直在监听我的电话
[16:45] Maybe for awhile now. But I can’t be sure. 也许有一段时间了 但我不能确定
[16:46] He did what? 他做了什么?
[16:48] How do you know this? 你怎么知道的?
[16:50] Well, let’s just call it a semi-reliable source, but if it’s true… 我们姑且称其为半可靠消息来源 但如果这是真的……
[16:53] There’s no way Hudson received authorization for that. 哈德逊不可能为此获得授权
[16:55] Yeah, but if it is, sir, just think about all the things 是的 但如果是这样 先生 想想所有的事情
[16:57] that we’ve been talking about over the phone in the last few weeks. 在过去的几周里 我们一直在电话中讨论这个问题
[17:00] If you’re at the Attorney General’s office right now, 如果你现在在总检察长办公室
[17:02] you could be walking into a buzz saw. 你可能会陷入困境
[17:06] We stood by and offered him protection 我们袖手旁观 为他提供保护
[17:07] while he built out and strengthened 当他建设和加强
[17:09] a vast criminal network. <一个庞大的犯罪网络
[17:10] We’ve protected him 我们保护他
[17:12] while he hardwired the US Capitol 当他在美国国会大厦布线时
[17:14] and intercepted a decade’s worth of state secrets. 截获了价值十年的国家机密
[17:17] In a way, we’ve been his partners in treason. 在某种程度上 我们一直是他的叛国同伙
[17:22] Director Cooper, will you have a seat? 库珀主任 请坐
[17:31] Well, it’s some seriously invasive software. 这是一款具有严重入侵性的软件
[17:33] We have no way of knowing how long it’s been there. 我们无法知道它在那里有多长时间了
[17:35] But we used to use stuff like this all the time 但我们以前经常使用这样的东西
[17:36] when I was with MI6. 当我在军情六处工作时
[17:38] Whatever it is, it treated the encryption on your phone 不管它是什么 它处理了你手机上的加密功能
[17:40] like a flimsy screen door. 就像一扇脆弱的纱门
[17:41] It’s definitely government. Maybe NSA? 肯定是政府干的 也许是国家安全局?
[17:44] If they’re right about this and it is NSA equipment 如果他们的判断是正确的 并且是国家安全局的设备
[17:46] or something like that, then Hudson had help. 或类似的东西 那么哈德森就有了帮手
[17:49] And it means he had a warrant. 这意味着他有搜查令
[17:51] If he has a warrant, he’s been listening, 如果他有搜查令 他一直在监听
[17:52] he’s heard us talk about the Capitol Building and about Reddington. 他听我们谈论过国会大厦和雷丁顿
[17:56] She can be a little hard to read sometimes. 她有时有点难懂
[17:59] She says we’re alike, but am I like that? 她说我们很像 但我是那样的人吗?
[18:01] Am I hard to read? 我很难读吗?
[18:02] I just want her to at least show up at the jet. 我只希望她至少能出现在飞机上
[18:06] You know? Even if she doesn’t want to come along, 你知道吗? 即使她不想一起来
[18:08] I just want to hear it from her. 我只想听她亲口说
[18:10] You know what I mean? What do you think, Teddy? 你明白我的意思吗? 你觉得呢 泰迪?
[18:13] I barely know this woman. But I gotta tell ya, 我几乎不认识这个女人 但我得告诉你
[18:15] I’ve been married to my wife for 42 years. 我和妻子结婚42年了
[18:18] I love her with all my heart. 我全心全意爱她
[18:20] And if it was my plane, I’d take off early. 如果是我的飞机 我会提前起飞
[18:22] My God. Fine. You know what? 我的上帝很好 你知道吗?
[18:24] Romance clearly is not your area of expertise. 浪漫显然不是你的专业领域
[18:27] Doesn’t sound like yours either. 听起来也不像你的
[18:28] So, you’re going traveling. 所以 你要去旅行
[18:30] – When do you think you’ll be back? – -I don’t know. – 你什么时候回来? – 我不知道
[18:33] I haven’t really given it much thought, actually. 事实上 我并没有仔细考虑过这个问题
[18:34] Know what I think? 知道我在想什么吗?
[18:36] I think I need to find a new job. 我想我需要找一份新工作
[18:37] You don’t need a job. 你不需要工作
[18:40] You’ve saved every dollar, millions of them. 你节省了每一美元 数百万美元
[18:43] You’ve got your lake here, the rods and the reels. 这里有你的湖 鱼竿和卷轴
[18:47] -You have your family. -Exactly. -你有你的家庭 -没错
[18:49] I gotta get out of the house, move around, 我得走出家门 到处走走
[18:52] attach jumper cables to someone. 给某人接上跨接电缆
[18:53] That is all behind us, Teddy. 这一切都过去了 泰迪
[18:56] Find a new hobby, a new passion. 寻找新的爱好 新的激情
[18:59] I don’t know, something that involves less screaming, at least. 我不知道 至少要少点尖叫
[19:03] You remember Smokey and that dog grooming business we had? 你还记得Smokey和我们的狗美容生意吗?
[19:07] He did such a crackerjack job of promoting that place. 他为那个地方的宣传工作做得非常出色
[19:11] What about something like that for you? 对你来说 这样的东西怎么样?
[19:13] Animals? What the hell do I know about animals? 动物? 我对动物了解多少?
[19:16] You’re right. 你说得对
[19:17] Wherever would I have gotten that idea? 我怎么会有这种想法?
[19:20] All I’m saying, Teddy, animals shed their fur, 我想说的是 泰迪 动物也会脱毛
[19:23] reptiles shed their skin. 爬行动物脱皮
[19:26] Don’t be afraid to become something new. I’m not. 不要害怕成为新的事物 我没有
[19:30] You didn’t use to be this much of a fortune cookie, you know? 你以前可没这么幸运 知道吗?
[19:32] Or was I always, and now I’m just a sweeter kind of cookie? 或者我一直都是 现在我只是更甜的一种饼干?
[19:37] Dembe, what a nice surprise. 登贝 真是个惊喜
[19:38] Hey, send my regards. 请代我向你问好
[19:40] Teddy sends his best. 泰迪向你问好
[19:42] Donald’s phone was bugged the last week or two. 唐纳德的电话最近一两周被窃听了
[19:44] There’s no telling what was heard. 不知道听到了什么
[19:46] Bugged? By whom? Bugged?被谁?
[19:47] That congressman… 那位议员
[19:48] Mr. Hudson. 赫德森先生
[19:50] He’s like a dog with a squeaky toy. 他就像一只拿着吱吱作响的玩具的狗
[19:53] Drives you crazy, and he won’t give it up. 让你抓狂 他却不肯放弃
[19:54] Cooper was called 呼叫库珀
[19:56] to a meeting with the Attorney General today. 今天与总检察长会面
[19:57] He’s there now. 他现在就在那里
[19:59] -We think– -Hudson’s leading the charge? -我们认为是哈德逊带头的?
[20:01] Yes, I do, too. 是的 我也是
[20:03] Thank you, Dembe. Keep me posted. 谢谢你 丹贝 请随时向我汇报
[20:05] Raym– Raym–
[20:09] That is your voice on the recording Director Cooper? 录音中是你的声音吗?
[20:12] Yes, it is, sir. 是的 先生
[20:15] A scandal like this would stain 这样的丑闻将玷污
[20:17] the very foundation of our country. 我们国家的根基
[20:19] So how do we proceed? 那么我们该如何进行呢?
[20:21] I’ll ask the first question. 我来问第一个问题
[20:22] Director Cooper, at what point did you know 库珀主任 你是在什么时候知道
[20:25] for certain you were collaborating high treason 你肯定是在叛国
[20:27] against the United States? 反对美国?
[20:28] Hold on one minute! 请稍等!
[20:30] I’m sitting here listening to you 我坐在这里听你说话
[20:31] all make accusations against Harold Cooper, 都对哈啰德-库珀提出指控
[20:34] my friend and colleague who is a patriot to his core. 我的朋友和同事 他是一个彻头彻尾的爱国者
[20:38] What you are choosing to conveniently omit, 你选择省略的内容
[20:40] Mr. Hudson, are all the accomplishments 赫德森先生 所有的成就是
[20:43] this task force has made due to actionable intel 该特遣部队提供了可采取行动的情报
[20:45] provided by Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德-雷丁顿(Raymond Reddington)提供
[20:46] As much as one might want to sit here 尽管人们很想坐在这里
[20:49] and believe the defense of a sitting senator 相信现任参议员的辩护
[20:51] and an FBI director, 和联调局局长
[20:53] it is my finding that Task Force 836 我的结论是 第836号任务组
[20:56] has reached a point where they are no longer 已达到不再
[20:58] working with Raymond Reddington, but rather for Reddington. 与雷蒙德-雷丁顿合作 而是为雷丁顿工作
[21:02] I truly believe you don’t know which way is up anymore. 我真的相信你已经不知道哪条路是向上的了
[21:12] You know, I’ve sat in so many of these rooms, 你知道吗 我坐过很多这样的房间
[21:15] answered so many of these questions. 回答了许多此类问题
[21:19] The revolving door of people asking, 人们询问的旋转门
[21:22] people wagging fingers, pointing fingers, 人们摇头晃脑 指指点点
[21:25] the people change, but the questions stay the same. 人在变 问题不变
[21:28] The carpet stays the same. 地毯保持不变
[21:32] I stay the same. And you know what? 我还是老样子 你知道吗?
[21:35] I… I don’t have an excuse left in me. I…我没有任何借口了
[21:39] I’m tired. 我累了
[21:41] I was a caretaker, a night watchman, 我是一个看门人 一个守夜人
[21:45] to a cause that kept this world a little safer. 为了让世界更安全的事业
[21:49] It was in danger yesterday. 它昨天还处于危险之中
[21:51] It’ll be in danger tomorrow. 明天会有危险
[21:54] The best I could do was look after it with the bit of time 我所能做的就是用一点时间照顾它
[21:57] I was given. 我得到了
[22:00] I can’t justify the actions of my team any longer 我不能再为我的团队的行为辩解了
[22:03] to the very people who sanctioned that team to begin with. 而这些人正是一开始认可这支球队的人
[22:07] We did our best to look after the charter we were given. 我们尽最大努力照顾好我们的租船合同
[22:10] And I can sleep at night. 晚上我可以睡个安稳觉
[22:12] If you want my badge… 如果你想要我的徽章…
[22:15] take my badge. 拿走我的徽章
[22:18] I’m done apologizing. 我已经道完歉了
[22:25] Hello? Hello? 喂? 喂?
[22:27] Is it working? 是否有效?
[22:30] Y… Okay. Y…好的
[22:32] I’m sorry. Excuse me. 对不起 对不起
[22:34] I hate to barge in like this. 我讨厌这样闯进来
[22:36] But may I speak for just a moment? 但我可以说几句话吗?
[22:38] Because there’s a perspective you may not have considered. 因为有一个角度你可能没有考虑到
[22:43] – Mine. – I don’t believe this. -我的 -我不相信
[22:45] This is exactly what I’ve been talking about. 这正是我一直在谈论的
[22:46] This man has pirated himself 这个人盗版了自己
[22:48] into a closed-door meeting with the Attorney General. 与总检察长举行闭门会议
[22:50] – He’s out of control. – Forgive me. -他失控了-原谅我
[22:52] You all can see me, but I can’t see you. 你们都能看到我 但我看不到你们
[22:55] Wh-Who is speaking? 谁在说话?
[22:57] Arthur Hudson, Mr. Reddington. 亚瑟-哈德森 雷丁顿先生
[22:59] And it’s clear to me by this intrusion 通过这次入侵 我清楚地看到
[23:01] that you have more power than any confidential informant ever should. 你比任何秘密线人都更有权力
[23:03] It’s funny. 这很有趣
[23:05] It seems you have more power than a congressman should. 看来你比国会议员拥有更多的权力
[23:08] How is it exactly that you’ve anointed yourself 你究竟是如何为自己涂上膏药的
[23:11] the Inspector General of a clandestine FBI task force? 联调局秘密特遣部队的监察长?
[23:16] Someone has to stand in your way. 总得有人挡你的路
[23:20] Congressman, your conflict is with me, not the FBI. 国会议员 你的冲突是与我 而不是联调局
[23:24] Everything we’re discussing here, 我们在这里讨论的一切
[23:26] the ongoing criminal enterprise, 正在进行的犯罪活动
[23:28] the invasive tactics taken at the Capitol, it’s all me. 在国会大厦采取的侵略性手段 都是我干的
[23:32] You need to redirect your fight. 你需要调整你的战斗方向
[23:34] I need to put you behind bars. 我需要把你关进监狱
[23:36] I’ve been, several times. It didn’t take. 我去过 好几次 没有成功
[23:38] Gentlemen, enough! 先生们 够了!
[23:40] I would like to see the results 我想看看结果
[23:42] 836 has provided over the years. 836多年来提供的服务
[23:44] Let’s review the case files. 让我们回顾一下案件档案
[23:46] About that. 关于这一点
[23:47] In the spirit of full-disclosure, 本着充分披露的精神
[23:49] I had every mention of my name deleted 我删除了所有提及我名字的内容
[23:51] from those files several months ago, so… 来自几个月前的文件 所以……
[23:54] Otherwise, they’re an exciting read. 否则 它们将是一本令人兴奋的读物
[23:56] Do you see? Do you see the mockery he’s made of all this? 你看到了吗? 你看到他对这一切的嘲弄了吗?
[23:59] I honestly can’t believe what I’m hearing. 我真的不敢相信我所听到的
[24:01] I have to agree with Hudson here. 我不得不同意Hudson的观点
[24:02] Unless someone can convince me otherwise, 除非有人能说服我
[24:04] I see this informant relationship 我看到这种线人关系
[24:06] as a bureaucratic failure. 是官僚主义的失败
[24:08] That’s a bit myopic, don’t you think? 这有点近视 你不觉得吗?
[24:10] How else am I supposed to see your actions 否则我怎么能看到你的行动
[24:13] in regards to the Capitol 关于国会大厦
[24:14] as anything other than high treason? 这不是叛国罪是什么?
[24:17] You call it whatever the hell you want. That’s fine by me. 你想怎么叫就怎么叫 我没意见
[24:20] But leave Harold Cooper and his people out of it. 但不要把哈啰德-库珀和他的人扯进来
[24:22] They don’t know the breadth of my operation. 他们不知道我的业务范围
[24:25] Not a tenth of it, not a hundredth. 没有十分之一 没有百分之一
[24:27] Even what we’ve touched on today 即使是我们今天谈到的内容
[24:28] is nominal to what I have set up around the world. 与我在世界各地设立的公司名义上相同
[24:32] I have more bugs in more rooms than your prosaic little mind 我有更多的房间里有更多的窃听器 比你那平庸的小脑袋还多
[24:36] could possibly imagine. 可以想像
[24:37] I’ve forgotten more about 我忘记了更多
[24:39] surveillance and black bag ops 监视和黑袋行动
[24:41] than you could ever teach in every classroom 比你在每间教室所能教授的
[24:44] in Langley and Quantico. 在兰利和匡蒂科
[24:46] But you know what’s truly inarguable? 但你知道什么是真正无可争议的吗?
[24:49] Harold Cooper and his team have lost 哈啰德-库珀和他的团队失去了
[24:53] and sacrificed, given their lives, 牺牲 献出生命
[24:57] and still delivered to you time and time again. 仍然一次又一次地交付给你
[25:01] You want to blame someone, blame yourself 要怪就怪自己
[25:04] and the others who proceeded you. 以及其他为你效劳的人
[25:05] Because you want your information 因为你需要你的信息
[25:07] from Raymond Reddington. 来自雷蒙德-雷丁顿
[25:09] You want to solve cases. 你想破案
[25:10] You want to save lives. 你想拯救生命
[25:12] You want to have an effect. 你希望产生效果
[25:14] But you don’t want to be guilty of doing business with me, 但你不想因为和我做生意而有罪吧?
[25:17] not in the harsh light of day. 不是在刺眼的阳光下
[25:18] Well, shame on you. 好吧 你真无耻
[25:20] I am what I am. 我就是我
[25:22] You made a devil’s bargain. 你做了一个魔鬼的交易
[25:24] Did you really expect me to stop being the devil? 你真的希望我不再是魔鬼吗?
[25:29] You know what? 你知道吗?
[25:35] -You know what I think? -Nor do I care. -你知道我怎么想吗? -我也不在乎
[25:38] May I have a moment to think… 请允许我想一想…
[25:40] please? 请问
[25:57] What’s going on, boss? 怎么了 老板?
[26:03] As of this moment, Task Force 836 has been shut down. 截至目前 836特遣部队已经关闭
[26:09] It no longer exists. 它已不复存在
[26:13] We always wondered when this day might come. 我们一直在想这一天何时会到来
[26:16] When we would be held to account for everything 当我们要对一切负责时
[26:19] we’ve done with Reddington. 我们已经与雷丁顿合作
[26:22] That day is today. 这一天就是今天
[26:25] From this moment on, I encourage all of you 从此刻开始 我鼓励大家
[26:27] to be candid and forthright in your answers. 在回答问题时要坦诚直率
[26:30] What answers? 什么答案?
[26:31] To what? To whom? 对什么? 对谁?
[26:35] Everyone, I need all personnel to step aside, 各位 请所有人员靠边站
[26:38] relinquish your cell phones 放弃手机
[26:39] and your computers for a full audit of this site. 和你的电脑对本网站进行全面审计
[26:41] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西?
[26:43] What he means is don’t touch anything. 他的意思是不要碰任何东西
[26:44] And keep your hands where we can see them. 把手放在我们能看到的地方
[26:47] We’re in charge here. 这里我们说了算
[27:29] None of you are under arrest… yet. 你们都还没有被逮捕……
[27:31] But I expect your full cooperation from here on out. 但我希望你从现在起全力配合
[27:34] So what, we’re being punished for spending a decade doing our jobs? 那又怎样 我们花了十年时间做好本职工作 却要受到惩罚?
[27:38] – What is he doing here? – My question exactly. – 他在这里做什么? – 这正是我的问题
[27:40] This is a classified installation. 这是一个分类安装
[27:42] The AG asked Congressman Hudson to observe this investigation. 总检察长要求Hudson议员观察此次调查
[27:45] Why? So he doesn’t blab to the press. 为什么? 这样他就不会向媒体爆料
[27:47] Ooh, the government keeps secrets. 哦 政府保守秘密
[27:49] Let me collect my jaw off the floor for that one. 让我把下巴从地板上收回来
[27:51] Cool it with the mouth, Hambright. 用嘴冷却一下 汉布赖特
[27:53] The Congressman is here just to monitor. 议员在这里只是为了监督
[27:55] I’m the authority on this site until we complete our objective. 在我们完成目标之前 我是本网站的权威
[27:57] And what is your objective? 你的目标是什么?
[27:59] We’re here to locate and arrest the criminal, 我们是来寻找并逮捕罪犯的
[28:01] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德-雷丁顿
[28:02] What my team needs from all of you 我的团队需要你们的帮助
[28:03] is a list of known Reddington safe houses, 是已知的雷丁顿安全屋列表
[28:05] modes of transportation, resources, aliases, 交通方式 资源 别名
[28:08] associates, anything and everything. 合作伙伴 什么都可以
[28:10] You think we have even a fraction of that information? 你认为我们掌握的信息连一小部分都没有吗?
[28:14] Then give us what you do have. 那就告诉我们你有什么
[28:15] Look, I’m not here to butt heads with anyone. 听着 我不是来和谁对着干的
[28:18] I just want to get my job done. 我只想完成我的工作
[28:19] And your support is the best chance 你的支持是最好的机会
[28:21] we have of intercepting Reddington 拦截雷丁顿
[28:23] before he leaves the country, 在他出国之前
[28:25] and bringing him to justice safely and without incident. 并安全 顺利地将其绳之以法
[28:28] Raymond Reddington doesn’t do anything without incident. 雷蒙德-雷丁顿(Raymond Reddington)做任何事情都不会无缘无故
[28:32] What is your operational status with this task force? 你在该特遣部队的行动状况如何?
[28:35] It was meant to be temporary. 这只是暂时的
[28:38] I sort of hung round. 我有点悬着
[28:40] Was that to continue your work with Reddington? 是为了继续与雷丁顿合作吗?
[28:42] It was to continue my work 继续我的工作
[28:44] with all these people you’re interrogating. 你们审讯的这些人
[28:46] You worked for Reddington. 你为雷丁顿工作
[28:48] For years. 多年来
[28:49] How did you even get a job at the Bureau? 你是怎么在局里找到工作的?
[28:52] I applied for it. I had an interview. 我申请了 我参加了面试
[28:54] And they hired me. 他们雇用了我
[28:56] Have you ever knowingly ever witnessed 你是否曾故意目睹
[28:57] Raymond Reddington commit a crime? 雷蒙德-雷丁顿犯罪了吗?
[28:59] Are you for real? 你是真的吗?
[29:12] I hate to be a buzzkill, but I really need to leave by 4:00. 我不想扫兴 但我真的需要在4点前离开
[29:15] Do you have any idea the kind of mess you’re in? 你知道你现在有多狼狈吗?
[29:18] Do you have any idea the mess I’ll be in if I lose the sitter? 如果我失去了保姆 你知道我会有多狼狈吗?
[29:22] Any other questions? 还有其他问题吗?
[29:24] Yeah, one. If you’d known what 是的 一个 如果你知道
[29:26] Reddington was up to at the Capitol Building 雷丁顿在国会大厦的活动
[29:29] before he led you there, would you have stopped him? 在他把你带到那里之前 你会阻止他吗?
[29:31] My oath is to this country, not to Raymond Reddington. 我的誓言是为了这个国家 而不是雷蒙德-雷丁顿
[29:35] So, that’s a yes? You would have stopped it? 那么 这就是 “是 “了? 你会阻止它吗?
[29:37] If I had to rip out every camera 如果我必须拆掉所有相机
[29:39] and microphone by hand myself. 并亲手制作麦克风
[29:44] Mind explaining this? 介意解释一下吗?
[29:46] Can you tell me what you were doing on this private plane? 你能告诉我你在这架私人飞机上做什么吗?
[29:49] Eating snacks and watching movies. 吃零食和看电影
[29:52] Enough games. Whose plane was it? 游戏玩够了 那是谁的飞机?
[30:08] I heard from headquarters. 我从总部得到消息
[30:09] The signal Reddington used to remote access 雷丁顿用于远程访问的信号
[30:11] Stromberg’s office earlier was traced 斯特龙贝格的办公室早些时候被追查到
[30:13] to a 20-square-mile radius near Deep Creek Lake in Maryland. 马里兰州深溪湖附近20平方英里范围内
[30:15] They couldn’t narrow it down any further for us. 他们无法为我们进一步缩小范围
[30:17] We can work with that. 我们可以与之合作
[30:18] I had your man here enhance this photo. 我让你的人在这里为这张照片增色
[30:20] We got a clear view of the tail number. 我们可以清楚地看到尾号
[30:22] I think that’s Reddington’s plane 我认为那是雷丁顿的飞机
[30:24] and I want its transponder beacon. 我要它的应答器信标
[30:25] We know he was in Maryland, right? 我们知道他在马里兰州 对吗?
[30:27] Can’t be that far. 不可能那么远
[30:29] If he goes anywhere near that plane, I want him. 如果他靠近那架飞机 我就要他好看
[30:31] He cannot leave US airspace. 他不能离开美国领空
[30:33] Excuse me, Agent… 对不起 代理…
[30:35] It’s Ishwood, sir. 我是伊斯伍德 先生
[30:37] Agent Ishwood, I have to use the restroom. 伊斯伍德探员 我要去洗手间
[30:39] I’m sure I need an escort. 我肯定我需要一个护卫
[30:42] Yeah, sure. I’ll take you. 是的 当然 我带你去
[30:48] Strange day? Babysitting other Feds? 奇怪的一天? 照顾其他联邦探员?
[30:51] Between you and me? Not what I thought 你我之间? 不是我想的那样
[30:54] I’d be doing when I woke up this morning. 今天早上醒来时我在做什么?
[30:57] No hard feelings. 没有过不去的坎
[30:58] You all seem like good agents. 你们看起来都是很好的代理商
[31:00] You’re just doing your job. 你只是在做你的工作
[31:13] They are onto the plane. They are onto you. 他们盯上了飞机 他们盯上了你
[31:15] If you’re not already gone, please, get out now. 如果你还没有离开 请马上离开
[31:39] We located that transponder you were after. 我们找到了你要的转发器
[31:41] The plane is sitting on a runway at Brawer County Airfield. 飞机停在布拉沃县机场的跑道上
[31:43] It’s a private, rural airstrip between DC and Deep Creek Lake 这是华盛顿特区和深溪湖之间的一个私人乡村简易机场
[31:46] where we triangulated Reddington’s video signal. 在那里我们对Reddington的视频信号进行了三角测量
[31:48] I’ve got the airfield administrator on hold right now. 我已经让机场管理员等着了
[31:50] The jet matches the tail number you found, 喷气机与你找到的尾号一致
[31:52] and it just finished fueling up. 它刚刚加完油
[31:54] That jet could be wheels up at any minute. 那架飞机随时都可能升空
[31:55] We need to be there now. Yeah, way ahead of you. 我们现在就得赶过去 是的 比你们早
[31:57] – Brawer, you still with me? – I’m here. – 布劳威尔 你还在吗?
[31:59] I’ve just grounded all outbound air traffic on our runway. 我刚刚关闭了我们跑道上的所有出港航班
[32:01] Excellent. Continue to refuse clearance 非常好继续拒绝清关
[32:03] to anyone requesting to take off, 任何要求起飞的人员
[32:04] but do not approach the aircraft yourself. 但不要自己靠近飞机
[32:07] We have HRT en route to you now. 我们正在为你运送HRT
[32:09] -Ishwood? -Yes, sir. -伊什伍德? -是的 先生
[32:11] You stay behind, keep an eye on all our friends here. 你留在后面 照看我们在这里的所有朋友
[32:13] – Don’t let them touch anything. – Yes, sir. – 不要让他们碰任何东西 – 是 长官
[32:15] -What about me? -You stay, too. -我怎么办? -你也留下来
[32:17] You’re not a field agent, no matter how much you want to be. 你不是外勤探员 无论你多么想成为外勤探员
[32:19] -Look, we’ll keep you apprised of anything that happens. -Yeah. -听着 我们会随时向你报告发生的任何事情 -好的
[32:27] Sir, I’m being told by the tower here 长官 塔台告诉我
[32:29] that we’re grounded. I believe something is going on. 我们被禁足了 我相信有些事情正在发生
[32:32] Then they found the beacon. That was to be expected. 然后他们发现了信标 这是意料之中的
[32:34] Should we take off anyway? 我们到底要不要起飞?
[32:38] Let’s just wait a few more minutes. 让我们再等几分钟
[32:40] Sir, it’s my advice that we take off. 长官 我建议我们起飞
[32:43] It’s too risky to continue sitting here exposed. 继续暴露在这里风险太大
[32:46] I guess she’s not coming. 我猜她不会来了
[32:49] All right, Edward, you know what to do. 好了 爱德华 你知道该怎么做
[32:51] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[33:10] Hudson, the plane’s already in the air. We missed him. 哈德逊 飞机已经起飞了 我们错过了他
[33:12] We’re not out of the game. We’ve got the transponder. 我们没有退出比赛 我们有应答器
[33:15] We can track it. That plane can’t fly forever. 我们可以追踪它 飞机不可能永远飞行
[33:17] It has to land somewhere for fuel. 它必须在某处着陆以获取燃料
[33:19] I’ll put our airports within a 3,000 mile radius on alert. 我会让我们方圆3000英里内的机场处于警戒状态
[33:22] And we’ll scramble up a couple of jets. 我们将紧急起飞几架喷气式飞机
[33:24] -Is that something we can do? -You bet your ass we can. -我们能做到吗? -当然可以
[33:27] The minute Reddington touches the ground, we’ll have him. 雷丁顿一落地 我们就抓住他
[33:32] My God. 我的上帝
[33:35] It’s Reddington’s jet. There’s been an explosion. 是雷丁顿的飞机 发生了爆炸
[33:38] The jet’s going down. 飞机正在下降
[33:40] It’s going to crash in the wooded area behind the runway. 它将坠毁在跑道后面的树林里
[33:43] No. No. No way. 不 不 不可能
[33:45] Y-You’ve got to get over there and see. 你得过去看看
[33:47] Over there? It’s an active crash site. 那边? 这是一个活跃的坠机地点
[33:49] I can see smoke, Hudson. 我能看到烟雾 哈德逊
[33:50] And I want to see a body. Do you hear me? 我想看看尸体 你听到我说的了吗?
[33:52] I want to know Raymond Reddington’s dead. 我想知道雷蒙德-雷丁顿死了没有
[33:55] Have some respect. 放尊重点
[33:57] Reddington wasn’t alone. 雷丁顿并不孤单
[33:58] There was a pilot on that plane. 飞机上有一名飞行员
[34:00] These are human beings we’re talking about. 我们谈论的是人类
[34:15] I love the fact that you kept me waiting. 我喜欢你让我久等的事实
[34:17] I do. You never want to show your hand too early. 我愿意 你永远不想太早露面
[34:20] But 20 minutes late, Weecha? 但是晚了20分钟 Wecha?
[34:22] I had to know you’d stick around and wait for me. 我必须知道你会留下来等我
[34:26] What would you have done had I not shown up to rescue you? 如果我没有来救你 你会怎么做?
[34:28] The same thing. I’ve had that jet rigged for years. 同样的事情 我用这台喷气机已经很多年了
[34:32] You’re telling me, every time I road on that thing, 你告诉我 每当我在那东西上开路时
[34:34] there were explosives planted onboard? 机上是否放置了爆炸物?
[34:36] Every time. 每次
[34:37] Fortunately, Edward’s an excellent pilot. 幸运的是 爱德华是一名出色的飞行员
[34:40] Speaking of… 说到
[34:42] ♪♪ Oh, yeah ♪♪ ♪哦 是的♪
[34:45] You may want to pop the trunk. 你可能需要打开后备箱
[34:56] ♪♪ There’s a party ♪♪ ♪有个聚会♪♪
[34:57] Edward! Unscathed! 爱德华无伤
[34:59] -Well done. -Thank you, sir. -干得好-谢谢你 先生
[35:01] That was quite exhilarating. 这真是令人振奋
[35:04] ♪♪ They’ve got rhythm A little blues ♪♪ ♪他们有节奏 有点蓝调♪♪
[35:44] How much have you been told since the plane crash? 飞机失事后你知道了多少?
[35:47] Very little. 很少
[35:49] The crash site was located. 找到了坠机地点
[35:51] But there were no bodies found. 但没有发现尸体
[35:53] Which means Reddington was not on board. 这意味着雷丁顿不在船上
[35:57] Which means he’s still out there. 这意味着他还逍遥法外
[36:08] You wouldn’t have anything to drink in here, would you, Harold? 你在这里不会有什么喝的吧 哈啰德?
[36:17] Pour me a finger, and I’m going to tell you what the deal is. 给我倒一指 我就告诉你是怎么回事
[36:31] Yes, sir, that’s the medicine. 是的 先生 这就是药
[36:40] I’m not here to break balls. 我不是来砸场子的
[36:42] We’re two old men. 我们是两个老人
[36:44] We don’t have the time or the patience. 我们没有时间和耐心
[36:45] And forget about the pageant in my office earlier today. 忘掉今天早些时候在我办公室的盛会吧
[36:53] I am putting Task Force 836 back on the case. 我让836特遣部队重新开始办案
[36:58] You’ll help track down Reddington. 你要帮忙找到雷丁顿
[37:00] No one knows him like you do. 没有人比你更了解他
[37:02] I believe you and your team are good agents 我相信你和你的团队是优秀的代理商
[37:05] who found themselves in an impossible situation. 他们发现自己处于不可能的境地
[37:07] But good agents nonetheless. 但仍是很好的代理商
[37:10] Now I want you to prove that to me. 现在我要你证明给我看
[37:13] What about the Congressman? 议员呢?
[37:14] Hudson is a Boy Scout. 哈德逊是一名童子军
[37:18] He doesn’t have the discretion or the caution 他没有自由裁量权或警惕性
[37:20] for something like this. 这样的东西
[37:21] And besides, I gave Hudson and Nixon their chance 此外 我给了哈德森和尼克森机会
[37:23] and now we’ve got plane wreckage 飞机残骸
[37:25] scattered across a field in Maryland. 散落在马里兰州的田野上
[37:28] I want this done quietly. 我想悄悄地完成这件事
[37:30] And your people specialize in quiet. 而你们的人擅长安静
[37:34] What do you say? 你怎么说?
[37:36] I’m not sure I’m being given a choice in the matter. 我不确定我在这件事上是否有选择权
[37:38] I didn’t set up this task force. 这个工作组不是我成立的
[37:39] I don’t particularly care about this task force. 我并不特别关心这个工作组
[37:42] But I won’t have a scandal. 但我不会有丑闻
[37:44] Someone’s gonna take the fall for it. 有人会为此背黑锅
[37:46] It won’t be me. 不会是我
[37:48] It can either be you and your team, 可以是你和你的团队
[37:49] or it can be Reddington. 也可以是雷丁顿
[37:54] You care about your team, don’t you? 你关心你的团队 不是吗?
[37:59] They’re family. 他们是一家人
[38:08] I’m gonna go give Hudson some decaf 我去给哈德逊来点无咖啡因咖啡
[38:12] and buy you and inch of latitude. 并为你购买一英寸的纬度
[38:13] You go out there, find your man, and bring him in. 你走出去 找到你要找的人 然后把他带进来
[38:18] Or I will recommend full prosecutions 否则我将建议全面起诉
[38:20] for every member of your team. 为你团队的每一位成员提供服务
[38:23] I don’t want to. 我不想这样做
[38:25] But my hands are tied. 但我无能为力
[38:28] ♪♪ Rising from the shadows ♪♪ ♪从阴影中崛起♪♪
[38:35] ♪♪ Deep within… ♪♪ ♪内心深处…♪
[38:37] I can’t believe Stromberg is putting these people 我不相信Stromberg会让这些人
[38:39] back in their posts. What is he thinking? 回到他们的岗位上 他在想什么?
[38:41] About results. 关于结果
[38:43] You know what you do when you’re fighting 你知道你在战斗时会做什么吗?
[38:45] an out-of-control wildfire? 失控的野火?
[38:46] You set smaller fires. Suck away its oxygen. 你放小火 吸走氧气
[38:49] You let mayhem deal with mayhem. 你让混乱来处理混乱
[38:51] These people are thick as thieves. 这些人就像小偷一样狡猾
[38:53] Someone warned Reddington. 有人警告雷丁顿
[38:55] They should all be in Federal custody. 他们都应该被关押在联邦监狱
[38:56] Well, Stromberg has the last word and you heard him. 好吧 斯特龙伯格说了最后一句话 你也听到了
[38:59] We stand down. 我们退下
[39:00] I’m not gonna rest until I know who tipped that bastard off. 不知道是谁给那混蛋通风报信 我是不会善罢甘休的
[39:03] Yeah. I don’t trust them either. 是的 我也不相信他们
[39:06] So we stand down and let them bring in Reddington. 于是我们退下 让他们把雷丁顿带进来
[39:09] Or they try to help him… 或者他们试图帮助他…
[39:11] and we bring them all in. 我们把他们都带进来
[39:15] ♪♪ This could be The end of days ♪♪ ♪这可能是世界末日♪♪
[39:21] Hey, Don, it’s me. I need your help. 嘿 唐 是我 我需要你的帮助
[39:24] Please, Don. I’m sorry. 请 唐 对不起
[39:25] I don’t know if I can hold on alone. 我不知道我是否能独自坚持下去
[39:28] ♪♪ The darkness will rise ♪♪ ♪黑暗将升起♪♪
[39:35] ♪♪ So hold back the night ♪♪ ♪那就守住黑夜吧♪♪
[39:36] Jon? 乔恩?
[39:42] ♪♪ The darkness will rise ♪♪ ♪黑暗将升起♪♪
[39:49] ♪♪ So hold back the night ♪♪ ♪那就守住黑夜吧♪♪
[39:52] ♪♪ Hold back the night with me ♪♪ ♪与我共度良宵
[39:55] Harold, it’s Cynthia. 哈啰德 我是辛西娅
[39:57] I don’t know when you’ll get this message. 我不知道你什么时候会收到这条信息
[39:59] I’m not sure what the status of your team will be 我不知道你的团队将是什么状态
[40:01] when you finally do. 当你最终这样做时
[40:04] I meant every word of what I said today. 我今天说的每一个字都是认真的
[40:06] Working with you, working with your people, 与你合作 与你的员工合作
[40:09] accomplishing what we have these last years, 完成我们这些年的工作
[40:11] has been the honor of my life. <这是我一生的荣幸
[40:13] You’re more than just a night watchman. 你不仅仅是一个守夜人
[40:15] You’re a good man. And this might seem small, 你是个好人 这可能看起来很小
[40:18] but it always made me feel safer 但它总是让我感觉更安全
[40:20] knowing you were out there… 知道你在那里……
[40:22] looking out for all of us. 为我们大家着想
[40:24] Talk soon. 尽快联系
[40:26] It’s late, Harold. 很晚了 哈啰德
[40:28] Almost first light out there. 天快亮了
[40:33] I thought you’d be long gone. 我以为你早就走了
[40:35] You’re my last stop of the day. 你是我今天的最后一站
[40:43] Let me guess, they told you to find me and bring me in… 让我猜猜 他们让你找到我并把我带进去…
[40:45] or else. 否则
[40:47] They were slightly more specific than that. 他们说得比这更具体
[40:49] The word “prosecution” came up quite a few times. 起诉 “一词多次出现
[40:52] Technically, an agent named Nixon is in charge, 从技术上讲 由一位名叫尼克松的探员负责
[40:54] but it’s all hands on deck. 但需要全员参与
[40:56] Whose head is on the block? 谁的头被砍了?
[40:58] All of ours. 我们所有的
[41:00] Or just yours. 或者只是你的
[41:02] It was when I called the Attorney General prosaic, wasn’t it? 这是当我称总检察长为平庸的时候 不是吗?
[41:05] I got a little carried away. 我有点忘乎所以了
[41:10] Don’t look so glum. 别愁眉苦脸的
[41:12] It’s just cops and robbers, Harold. 这只是警察和强盗 哈啰德
[41:14] Always has been all these years. 这些年来一直如此
[41:17] I’m just glad you’re the cop. 我很高兴你是警察
[41:20] I hope Donald’s still on the chase, for old times’ sake. 我希望唐纳德还在追逐 看在过去的份上
[41:23] Let’s have a little fun on the way out. 让我们在路上找点乐子
[41:26] What would you have me do? 你想让我做什么?
[41:28] Catch me if you can. 如果你能 请来抓我
[41:32] Vaya con dios, my friend. Vaya con dios 我的朋友
[41:36] Pops? Is that you? 老爹? 是你吗?
[41:38] Just a minute. I’ll be right there, sweetheart. 请稍等 我马上就来 亲爱的
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第2122集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme