时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 4:00 a.m, really? | 凌晨4点 真的? |
[00:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:50] | Gosh, I hope I haven’t woken you. | 天哪 我希望我没有吵醒你 |
[00:51] | No, I wish you’d woken me. | 不 我希望你能叫醒我 |
[00:53] | That would mean I would have been sleeping, | 那就意味着我本来是在睡觉 |
[00:55] | but I don’t remember sleep anymore. | 但我已经不记得睡觉了 |
[01:08] | Early even for you, Raymond. | 即使对你来说也很早 雷蒙德 |
[01:10] | Sorry to disturb you, Harold. | 抱歉打扰你 哈洛德 |
[01:12] | I’m afraid I have something that just can’t wait. | 恐怕我有一些事情不能等待 |
[01:15] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我将尽快赶到那里 |
[01:16] | This better be important. | 这最好很重要 |
[01:18] | It’s very important. | 这是非常重要的 |
[01:19] | How fast can you get here? | 你能多快赶到这里? |
[01:21] | F-Fast. I’m kind of already dressed. | F-Fast 我有点已经穿好衣服了 |
[01:24] | Although I think I should probably change. | 虽然我认为我可能应该改变 |
[01:27] | It’s okay, I’m awake. | 没关系 我已经醒了 |
[01:28] | I’m studying algebra so I can help Agnes with her homework. | 我正在学习代数 这样我就可以帮助艾格尼丝做作业 |
[01:31] | Well, you’ll have to put off | 好吧 你将不得不推迟 |
[01:32] | your middle-school studies for now, Harold. | 你的中学学习现在结束了 哈洛德 |
[01:35] | I need you to be here for this. | 我需要你在这里参加这个活动 |
[01:37] | All of you. | 你们所有的人 |
[01:39] | What do you mean by “here”? | 你说的 “这里 “是什么意思? |
[02:01] | This better be good. | 这最好是好事 |
[02:02] | I assure you, I wouldn’t have disturbed you all | 我向你保证 我不会打扰你们所有人 |
[02:05] | at this ungodly hour if the circumstances weren’t dire. | 如果情况不是很糟糕的话 在这个不吉利的时刻 我也会这么做 |
[02:10] | What’s going on, Raymond? | 发生了什么事 雷蒙德? |
[02:11] | I just left a meeting with a friend | 我刚刚离开与一个朋友的会议 |
[02:13] | who prefers his cocktails before dawn. | 他更喜欢在黎明前喝鸡尾酒 |
[02:17] | Something about keeping the ghosts of his ex-wives at bay. | 关于保持他的前妻们的幽灵的问题 |
[02:21] | But his twilight tipples also have the added advantage | 但他的晚间小酒也有额外的好处 |
[02:25] | of loosening the tongues of his drinking companions | 松开他的酒友们的舌头 |
[02:28] | as alcohol’s effects on the human brain | 由于酒精对人脑的影响 |
[02:31] | are two to three times greater after midnight. | 午夜过后是两到三倍 |
[02:36] | So my friend hears many things, some rumor, some not, | 所以我的朋友听到了很多事情 有些是谣言 有些不是 |
[02:42] | but this morning he put me onto something truly sensational. | 但今天早上 他让我了解了一些真正轰动的事情 |
[02:48] | Anyone here heard of the Friedman Report? | 这里有谁听说过《弗里德曼报告》? |
[02:53] | No, should we have? | 不 我们应该有吗? |
[02:56] | No, I wouldn’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[02:57] | It’s a top-secret Air Force intelligence report | 这是一份最高机密的空军情报报告 |
[03:01] | of great sensitivity. | 非常敏感 |
[03:03] | My friend was told the Friedman Report is going to be stolen. | 我的朋友被告知弗里德曼报告将被盗 |
[03:07] | He didn’t know where, only that it will happen today. | 他不知道在哪里 只知道今天会发生 |
[03:10] | What is the Friedman Report? | 什么是弗里德曼报告? |
[03:12] | Its subject is this country’s nuclear arsenal, | 其主题是这个国家的核武库 |
[03:16] | which has seen better days. | 它的日子已经好过了 |
[03:18] | There are hundreds of underground missile silos | 有数百个地下导弹发射井 |
[03:22] | scattered across the midwest and west. | 散布在中西部和西部 |
[03:26] | A lot of them neglected and unloved. | 他们中的很多人都被忽视了 没有人爱 |
[03:29] | Some in such urgent need of repair | 一些急需修复的 |
[03:32] | that they’re susceptible to sabotage. | 他们很容易受到破坏 |
[03:34] | The Friedman Report outlines the security faults | 弗里德曼报告》概述了安全方面的缺陷 |
[03:39] | and weaknesses of each decrepit silo in detail. | 详细介绍了每个破旧筒仓的弱点 |
[03:44] | If that intel falls into the wrong hands… | 如果这些情报落入坏人手中… |
[03:45] | America’s nukes could be turned against us. | 美国的核弹可能被用来对付我们 |
[03:47] | Theoretically speaking. | 从理论上讲 |
[03:49] | Who’s trying to steal the report? | 谁在试图窃取报告? |
[03:53] | I’m hoping you all can figure that out. | 我希望你们都能想出办法 |
[03:56] | All good, Joker? Same deal as in Santa Anita. | 一切顺利 小丑?和圣安妮塔的交易一样 |
[03:58] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[04:00] | – Ace, do we have the… – Right here. | – 王牌 我们是否有…- 就在这里 |
[04:01] | What’s our timing on this one? | 我们在这个问题上的时机是什么? |
[04:03] | – In and out in 10 minutes. – Let’s go. | – 10分钟内进出 – 我们走吧 |
[04:05] | Where’d you get this tip? | 你从哪里得到这个提示的? |
[04:07] | From whom exactly? | 到底是谁给的? |
[04:08] | I’m really not at liberty to say. | 我真的不方便说 |
[04:11] | You know, for once, why don’t you just tell us | 你知道 这一次 你为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[04:13] | what’s in it for you? | 对你有什么好处? |
[04:15] | This is a win for the task force. | 这是工作队的一次胜利 |
[04:18] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[04:23] | So, the clock is already ticking. | 因此 时间已经在流逝 |
[04:26] | I’ll leave the situation in your capable hands. | 我将把情况交给你来处理 |
[04:31] | I wish you luck. | 我祝你好运 |
[04:32] | And, please, do keep me updated. | 而且 请随时向我汇报 |
[04:37] | Ah! | 啊! |
[04:44] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[04:46] | Take as many as you’d like. | 你想拿多少就拿多少 |
[04:48] | Eh, just the one will do, thank you. | 呃 只要一个就够了 谢谢 |
[04:55] | The shade of gray on these walls… | 这些墙壁上的灰色阴影… |
[05:00] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen that precise shade | 我想我从来没有见过那么精确的阴影 |
[05:03] | anywhere else. | 其他地方 |
[05:04] | It’s called Anvil Gray. | 它被称为 “铁砧灰” |
[05:06] | I checked a color wheel. I get bored. | 我检查了一个色轮 我感到很无聊 |
[05:11] | Ah! | 啊! |
[05:33] | I feel like we don’t say this enough, | 我觉得我们对此说得还不够 |
[05:35] | but that man is just so strange. | 但那个人实在是太奇怪了 |
[05:40] | That he is, but if his intel’s for real, we need to act fast. | 他是这样的 但如果他的情报是真的 我们需要快速行动 |
[05:43] | Dembe, Ressler, get to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. | 丹贝 雷斯勒 到国家情报总监办公室去 |
[05:47] | Let them know the Friedman Report is under threat. | 让他们知道弗里德曼报告正受到威胁 |
[05:49] | – Find it and secure it. – On our way. | – 找到它并保护它 – 在我们的路上 |
[05:51] | But stay sharp. | 但要保持敏锐 |
[05:53] | Siya’s right. Reddington seems off. | Siya是对的 雷丁顿似乎不在状态 |
[05:57] | Well, he’s always off. | 嗯 他总是不在 |
[05:59] | Still, for safety’s sake, just expect the unexpected. | 不过 为了安全起见 还是要期待意外发生 |
[06:08] | Jonathan, come on in. I bought you a coffee. | 乔纳森 进来吧 我给你买了一杯咖啡 |
[06:11] | New place on 13th, it’ll change your life. | 13号的新地方 它将改变你的生活 |
[06:13] | Have a seat. Come on. | 请坐吧 来吧 |
[06:22] | I’m… I’m… I’m not your pal. | 我…我是…我不是你的朋友 |
[06:26] | I’m not asking you to be. | 我没有要求你这样做 |
[06:28] | But I do need your help. | 但我确实需要你的帮助 |
[06:29] | Yet, by helping you, I am betraying my friend. | 然而 通过帮助你 我背叛了我的朋友 |
[06:32] | And I’d probably be dead by now | 而我现在可能已经死了 |
[06:33] | if it wasn’t for Donald Ressler. | 如果不是因为唐纳德-雷斯勒 |
[06:35] | I’m sure he’s an excellent sponsor. | 我相信他是一个优秀的赞助商 |
[06:38] | He’s also working with Raymond Reddington | 他还与雷蒙德-雷丁顿合作 |
[06:40] | or else Reddington’s working him. | 不然就是雷丁顿在为他工作 |
[06:41] | I haven’t quite figured it all out. | 我还没有完全搞清楚 |
[06:44] | Which is why I need you. | 这就是为什么我需要你 |
[06:46] | I was right, wasn’t I? | 我是对的 不是吗? |
[06:48] | You found out Ressler | 你发现了雷斯勒 |
[06:49] | was connected to Elizabeth Keen, | 被连接到伊丽莎白-基恩 |
[06:52] | who went on the run with Reddington? It doesn’t prove anything. | 谁和Reddington一起逃亡了?这并不能证明什么 |
[06:54] | No, but it raises doubts and suspicions. | 没有 但它引起了人们的怀疑和猜测 |
[06:59] | A federal judge has seen enough to agree with me. | 一位联邦法官已经看够了 同意我的看法 |
[07:02] | She granted a warrant for a wiretap on Ressler’s phone. | 她批准了对雷斯勒的电话进行窃听的授权 |
[07:05] | Well, if… If… If you do have a warrant, | 嗯 如果…如果…如果你确实有搜查令 |
[07:07] | then why do you need me? | 那么你为什么需要我呢? |
[07:08] | I mean, can’t… Can’t the FBI | 我的意思是 不能…联调局不能 |
[07:10] | or some other law enforcement agency | 或其他一些执法机构 |
[07:12] | tap Don’s phone themselves? | 自己窃听唐的电话? |
[07:14] | It’s not that simple. | 这不是那么简单 |
[07:16] | Ressler’s task force operates under deep cover. | 雷斯勒的特遣部队在深层掩护下行动 |
[07:18] | Nobody at the DOJ even knows it exists, | 司法部甚至没有人知道它的存在 |
[07:20] | except maybe the FBI Director and the AG. | 也许除了联调局局长和总检察长 |
[07:24] | If we alert him to what’s going on here, | 如果我们提醒他注意这里发生的事情 |
[07:26] | they may be incentivized to protect their people. | 他们可能会被激励去保护他们的人民 |
[07:28] | This has to be done surgically. | 这必须通过手术来完成 |
[07:30] | You mean by preying on the bond | 你是说通过掠夺债券 |
[07:32] | between two recovering addicts. | 两个正在康复的吸毒者之间 |
[07:35] | Listen, there are two possibilities here. | 听着 这里有两种可能性 |
[07:37] | One, this is all a terrible misunderstanding | 第一 这都是一个可怕的误解 |
[07:39] | and I’m chasing a decent guy. | 而我在追寻一个体面的人 |
[07:40] | I really hope that’s true because the other possibility | 我真的希望那是真的 因为另一种可能性是 |
[07:43] | is that a decorated FBI agent is secretly working | 是 一位功勋卓著的联调局探员正在秘密工作 |
[07:47] | for the world’s most wanted man. | 为世界头号通缉犯 |
[07:50] | We won’t know either way until you get me proof. | 在你给我提供证据之前 我们不会知道任何一种方式 |
[07:56] | – What’s this? – That is millions in DARPA research funds | – 这是什么?- 这是数百万的DARPA研究资金 |
[07:59] | direct from the NSA. | 直接来自国家安全局 |
[08:01] | Ressler will have an FBI-issued cellphone, | 雷斯勒将拥有一部联调局发放的手机 |
[08:04] | un-tappable by conventional means. | 用传统的方法是不可能的 |
[08:06] | But if you unlock Ressler’s phone and plug that in, | 但如果你解锁雷斯勒的手机并将其插入 |
[08:09] | in seconds, it’ll upload a software | 在几秒钟内 它将上传一个软件 |
[08:12] | that’ll activate a tap. | 这将激活一个水龙头 |
[08:13] | You expect me to get my hands | 你希望我的手 |
[08:14] | on Don’s cellphone and unlock it? | 对唐的手机进行解锁? |
[08:17] | You’ll find a way. | 你会找到办法的 |
[08:20] | If Ressler is in over his head | 如果雷斯勒陷入困境 |
[08:23] | the way I think he is, | 我认为他是这样的 |
[08:26] | you’ll be doing him a favor. | 你将会帮他一个忙 |
[08:48] | Jammer’s up. | Jammer’s up. |
[08:50] | I’m afraid I’m not at liberty to discuss the Friedman Report. | 恐怕我不能随意讨论弗里德曼报告 |
[08:52] | You don’t have the clearance. | 你没有这个权限 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but there’s no time to waste. | 对不起 夫人 但没有时间可以浪费 |
[08:55] | We know the report is about vulnerable missile silos. | 我们知道该报告是关于脆弱的导弹发射井 |
[08:57] | And it could be used to facilitate an attack | 而且它可以被用来促进攻击 |
[09:00] | against our nuclear arsenal. | 反对我们的核武库 |
[09:01] | How… How did you… | 如何…你是怎么… |
[09:02] | You need to tell us everything you know about this report | 你需要告诉我们你所知道的关于这份报告的所有情况 |
[09:04] | because we have credible information | 因为我们有可信的信息 |
[09:06] | that it’s about to be stolen. | 它即将被盗 |
[09:07] | – That’s impossible. – A high-level asset informed us | – 这是不可能的 – 一位高层人士告诉我们 |
[09:10] | that the report is currently exposed and under threat. | 该报告目前已被曝光并受到威胁 |
[09:14] | Annie, would you please see | 安妮 请你看看 |
[09:15] | who last accessed the Friedman Report? | 谁最后访问了弗里德曼报告? |
[09:17] | Yes, Madam Deputy Director. | 是的 副主任女士 |
[09:19] | You understand that this report | 你明白 本报告 |
[09:20] | is being treated as a state secret. | 被作为国家机密处理 |
[09:22] | The fact that you’ve even heard of it… | 事实上 你甚至听说过它… |
[09:24] | General Friedman | 弗里德曼将军 |
[09:25] | checked out an encrypted laptop last night. | 昨晚检查了一台加密的笔记本电脑 |
[09:27] | The report’s due to the Joint Chiefs tomorrow, | 报告将于明天提交给参谋长联席会议 |
[09:29] | and he wanted to do some last-minute line editing. | 他想做一些最后一分钟的台词编辑 |
[09:32] | So he took a top-secret report home with him? | 所以他把一份最高机密的报告带回家? |
[09:34] | I guess that’s becoming | 我想这正在成为 |
[09:35] | quite the thing these days, isn’t it? | 这些天来 相当多的事情 不是吗? |
[09:37] | He’s a four-star general in the Air Force. | 他是空军的四星上将 |
[09:38] | We couldn’t just chain him to his desk. | 我们不能把他锁在桌子上 |
[09:41] | He likes to work at home, | 他喜欢在家里工作 |
[09:42] | and he’s practically turned his house into a fortress. | 而且他几乎把他的房子变成了一个堡垒 |
[09:44] | That may not be enough to protect him. | 这可能还不足以保护他 |
[09:46] | I suggest you call the general quickly. | 我建议你赶紧给将军打电话 |
[10:02] | His line is dead. | 他的线已经死了 |
[10:04] | Alright, we need to get there and secure the general. | 好了 我们需要到那里去 确保将军的安全 |
[10:05] | My agents can handle that. Annie… | 我的经纪人可以处理这个问题 安妮… |
[10:07] | Your agents can follow us to his house. | 你的探员可以跟着我们去他家 |
[10:08] | Gentlemen, this is above your pay grade. | 先生们 这已经超过了你们的工资水平 |
[10:10] | ODNI is more than capable. | ODNI的能力绰绰有余 |
[10:12] | No, I’m sorry. The general’s address, now. | 不 我很抱歉 将军的地址 现在 |
[10:23] | Target’s internal security feeds will now loop | 目标公司的内部安全资料现在将循环使用 |
[10:26] | the previous 10 seconds of footage. | 前10秒的录像 |
[10:31] | We’re ready to breach. | 我们已经准备好突破 |
[10:35] | I can’t believe General Friedman | 我无法相信弗里德曼将军 |
[10:37] | would take a top-secret nuclear dossier home with him. | 会把一份最高机密的核档案带回家 |
[10:40] | Reddington’s intel was spot on. | 雷丁顿的情报是准确的 |
[10:43] | It’s still going straight to Friedman’s voicemail? | 还是直接转到弗里德曼的语音信箱? |
[10:45] | Yes. We have to assume the worst. | 是的 我们必须做最坏的打算 |
[10:48] | Perhaps a signal jammer? | 也许是信号干扰器? |
[10:50] | Which means that the thieves are already in his house | 这意味着小偷已经在他家里了 |
[10:53] | or on their way in. | 或者在他们进来的路上 |
[10:55] | How else can we get an alert to the general? | 我们还能如何向将军发出警报? |
[10:57] | Not all signal jammers block Wi-Fi. | 并非所有的信号干扰器都能阻挡Wi-Fi. |
[11:01] | We could try a video chat. | 我们可以尝试视频聊天 |
[11:03] | Do it. | 做到这一点 |
[11:14] | – General Friedman. – Who are you? | –弗里德曼将军 –你是谁? |
[11:16] | Agent Dembe Zuma, FBI. | 联调局的丹贝 祖玛探员 |
[11:17] | We have intel that a team of assailants | 我们得到情报 一队袭击者 |
[11:19] | are trying to breach your home to steal the Friedman Report. | 试图闯入你的家 偷取弗里德曼报告 |
[11:21] | – Wait, how do you know about that? – There’s no time. | – 等等 你怎么知道的? – 没有时间了 |
[11:23] | Do you have a secure place in your house? | 你的房子里有安全的地方吗? |
[11:25] | – Of course. – Take the laptop and get there now. | – 当然 – 拿着笔记本 现在就去 |
[11:27] | We are on our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[11:46] | He’s going upstairs. | 他要上楼了 |
[12:00] | That’ll be the panic room. | 这将是恐慌的房间 |
[12:10] | Go on! Get out! The FBI are on their way. | 去吧!快出去!联调局的人已经在路上了 |
[12:13] | You’re only gonna get yourself killed. | 你只会让自己丧命 |
[12:36] | Reddington, your friend was right about that report. | 雷丁顿 你的朋友对那份报告是正确的 |
[12:38] | Wonderful, I’m just calling to check in. | 很好 我只是打电话来问候一下 |
[12:40] | A four-star general took it home on an encrypted laptop. | 一位四星将军用一台加密的笔记本电脑把它带回家 |
[12:43] | We just made contact. | 我们刚刚取得了联系 |
[12:44] | The thieves are inside his home, | 盗贼就在他家里面 |
[12:45] | but the general has a panic room. | 但将军有一个恐慌室 |
[12:47] | Ressler and Dembe are five minutes out. | 雷斯勒和登贝莱5分钟后出场 |
[12:48] | Excellent work, Harold. | 出色的工作 Harold. |
[12:49] | Since everything seems to be under control, I’ll be off. | 既然一切似乎都在控制之中 我就先走了 |
[13:01] | It’s an abort. | 这是一个中止 |
[13:02] | – We’re almost through here. – Doesn’t matter. | – 我们几乎要通过这里了 – 无所谓了 |
[13:04] | Bogeys on route. Need to move now. | 路线上有敌机 现在需要行动了 |
[13:06] | Heard. | 听到了 |
[13:08] | You good on foot? | 你擅长步行吗? |
[13:09] | Don’t worry about us, Joker. Gun it. | 不要担心我们 小丑 开枪吧 |
[13:10] | See you at the rendezvous point. | 在会合点见 |
[13:17] | I’m alright. | 我很好 |
[13:18] | I’ve been through worse, much worse. | 我经历过更糟糕的事情 糟糕得多 |
[13:20] | But we should be worried about the report. | 但我们应该对报告感到担忧 |
[13:22] | Well, the laptop is secure. | 嗯 笔记本是安全的 |
[13:24] | But the assailants got away. | 但袭击者逃脱了 |
[13:27] | – Who were they? – We don’t know that yet, sir. | – 他们是谁?- 我们还不知道 先生 |
[13:29] | How did you know they were going to try to steal it | 你怎么知道他们会试图偷走它呢? |
[13:30] | if you don’t know who they are? | 如果你不知道他们是谁? |
[13:32] | – Well, our task force was tipped off about the robbery. – By whom? | – 好吧 我们的专案组得到了关于抢劫案的情报 – 谁提供的? |
[13:36] | By an asset I can’t identify. | 由一个我无法确定的资产 |
[13:39] | Are you really gonna make me remind you | 你真的打算让我提醒你 |
[13:41] | of my clearance level | 在我的许可级别中 |
[13:42] | as a full general in the US Air Force? | 作为美国空军的一名正式将军? |
[13:45] | I’m sorry, General Friedman, but I work for a task force | 我很抱歉 弗里德曼将军 但我为一个特别小组工作 |
[13:47] | that operates under special authority. | 在特别授权下运作的 |
[13:49] | Now, what I want to know is | 现在 我想知道的是 |
[13:52] | why these thieves made a break for it | 为什么这些盗贼要逃之夭夭 |
[13:54] | halfway through the robbery. | 抢劫进行到一半的时候 |
[13:55] | Any luck with the security cameras? | 安全摄像头有什么收获吗? |
[13:57] | They compromised the system. | 他们破坏了这个系统 |
[13:58] | No footage for the past half-hour. | 过去半小时没有录像 |
[14:00] | But there is some good news. | 但也有一些好消息 |
[14:01] | We canvassed the neighborhood, turns out the general’s | 我们在附近进行了调查 结果发现将军的 |
[14:03] | next-door neighbors have security cameras, too. | 隔壁的邻居也有安全摄像头 |
[14:05] | Believe it or not, they just installed them two days ago. | 信不信由你 他们两天前刚刚安装好 |
[14:08] | They won some sweepstakes from a home-security company. | 他们赢得了一家家庭安全公司的一些抽奖活动 |
[14:11] | – Really? – Once in a while, things go our way, I guess. | – 真的吗?- 偶尔 事情会按照我们的方式进行 我想 |
[14:14] | My guys will send you all the footage, | 我的人将把所有的录像发给你 |
[14:16] | but I snapped a photo of the feed, if it helps. | 但我拍了一张饲料的照片 如果有帮助的话 |
[14:18] | What do we got? | 我们有什么? |
[14:22] | One of the perpetrators. | 肇事者之一 |
[14:23] | That’s a pretty clean shot. | 这是个相当干净的镜头 |
[14:25] | We might be able to pull an ID from that. | 我们也许可以从中提取出一个ID |
[14:27] | The general said our other suspect is a female, | 将军说 我们的另一名嫌疑人是一名女性 |
[14:31] | African-American, about 25 with bleached-blonde hair. | 非裔美国人 约25岁 漂白的蓝色头发 |
[14:34] | Take that. | 拿着这个 |
[14:36] | I’ll coordinate with the search team. | 我将与搜索小组协调 |
[14:38] | Hey, Jonathan, what’s up? | 嘿 乔纳森 怎么了? |
[14:39] | Uh, I… I messed up, Don. | 呃 我…我搞砸了 唐 |
[14:42] | – Where are you? – It… It’s not that. | – 你在哪里?- 它…不是那个 |
[14:44] | I… I haven’t used. I… | I…我还没有用 I… |
[14:46] | I just… I don’t… I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我只是…我不…我不知道我要做什么 |
[14:48] | Just relax. | 只要放松就好 |
[14:49] | I’m winding down something here at work, | 我在这里工作的时候正在收尾 |
[14:51] | but I can meet you around noon for coffee. | 但我可以在中午时分与你见面喝咖啡 |
[14:54] | Steinway Diner? | 施坦威餐厅? |
[14:55] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll be there. | 是的 我会…我会去的 |
[15:06] | When Jill said I could move back in, | 当吉尔说我可以搬回来住时 |
[15:08] | I was over the moon. | 我高兴得不得了 |
[15:10] | But then, once I did, I started to notice | 但是 一旦我这样做了 我就开始注意到 |
[15:12] | that things were different. | 事情是不同的 |
[15:14] | She was acting differently around me, | 她在我身边表现得与众不同 |
[15:16] | you know, jumpier. | 你知道的 更跳跃 |
[15:18] | Yesterday, I caught her hiding money from me. | 昨天 我抓到她向我藏钱 |
[15:22] | And I… I blew up. | 而我…我炸开了锅 |
[15:24] | I could… I couldn’t help it. | 我可以…我不能帮助它 |
[15:25] | I mean, clearly, she doesn’t trust me, | 我是说 很明显 她不信任我 |
[15:27] | and that triggered me. | 而这触发了我 |
[15:29] | I yelled. She cried. | 我大喊 她哭了 |
[15:32] | Two days ago we were golden and today… | 两天前我们还是金灿灿的 而今天… |
[15:36] | Do you want to use? | 你想用吗? |
[15:38] | I, uh, well, it’s the same old story, right? | 我 呃 好吧 这是个老故事 对吗? |
[15:40] | Like, rationally, no, but subconsciously, | 比如 从理性上讲 没有 但在潜意识里 |
[15:43] | I feel like I am a hair away from being out of control. | 我觉得我离失控只有一线之隔 |
[15:46] | This is a setback. But these things happen. | 这是一个挫折 但是这些事情发生了 |
[15:49] | The most important thing is | 最重要的是 |
[15:50] | that you don’t let this turn into a backslide. | 你不要让这变成一种倒退 |
[15:53] | Okay? Look, I’ve been there. | 好吗?听着 我去过那里 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry. Can I get the check, please? | 我很抱歉 请把支票给我 好吗? |
[15:59] | Sorry, I’ve got to get back to work. | 对不起 我得回去工作了 |
[16:00] | Big case. | 大案件 |
[16:01] | Yeah, no, I… I… I know how it is. | 是的 不 我…I…我知道是怎么回事 |
[16:04] | Um, b-b-before you go, uh, h-how do I… | 嗯 在你走之前 嗯 我怎么… … |
[16:06] | How do I deal with Jill? | 我如何处理吉尔? |
[16:08] | Let me give you some advice on women… | 让我给你一些关于女人的建议… |
[16:11] | Like I’m some kind of an expert. | 好像我是某种专家一样 |
[16:13] | All the cliches are true. | 所有的陈词滥调都是真的 |
[16:15] | All you’ve got to do is talk to her. | 你所要做的就是和她谈谈 |
[16:17] | Tell her how you feel and communicate. | 告诉她你的感受并进行沟通 |
[16:18] | The rest will take care of itself. | 其余的事情会自己解决的 |
[16:20] | I should call her right now. | 我应该现在就给她打电话 |
[16:22] | – That’s the idea. – But she won’t answer. | – 这就是我的想法 – 但她不会回答 |
[16:24] | Not when she sees it’s my number. | 当她看到是我的号码时 就不会了 |
[16:25] | Well, use my phone. | 好吧 用我的电话 |
[16:31] | You’re gonna regret it if you don’t. | 如果你不这样做 你会后悔的 |
[16:33] | Um, do you mind if I, uh, step outside | 呃 你介意我 呃 走到外面去吗? |
[16:35] | for some, uh, privacy? | 为了一些 呃 隐私? |
[16:37] | I’ll pay the check. I’ll be out in a few. | 我会付账的 我很快就会出来 |
[17:10] | Hey, did you get ahold of her? | 嘿 你联系上她了吗? |
[17:12] | Uh, she didn’t answer. | 呃 她没有回答 |
[17:13] | I… I left a message. | I…我留了个口信 |
[17:15] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事情 |
[17:22] | – Sorry I’m late. – Not a problem. | – 对不起 我迟到了 – 不是什么问题 |
[17:24] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[17:25] | Forensics swept General Friedman’s house, | 鉴证人员对弗里德曼将军的房子进行了清查 |
[17:27] | but it was clean. | 但它是干净的 |
[17:28] | No DNA, no fingerprints. | 没有DNA 没有指纹 |
[17:30] | So Reddington doesn’t have any leads on who we’re after? | 所以Reddington没有任何关于我们要找的人的线索? |
[17:32] | None. But we found one. | 没有 但我们找到了一个 |
[17:34] | I cross-referenced this image | 我对照了这张图片 |
[17:36] | with all criminal databases, no luck. | 在所有的犯罪资料库中 都没有找到 |
[17:39] | But then I thought, let’s try state and federal employees, | 但后来我想 让我们试试州和联邦雇员 |
[17:41] | because I don’t know how they treat any of you at the DMV, | 因为我不知道他们在车管所是如何对待你们任何人的 |
[17:44] | but that is a criminal enterprise if there ever was one. | 但这是一种犯罪行为 如果有的话 |
[17:48] | In any case, I got a hit. | 在任何情况下 我得到了一个打击 |
[17:51] | Seymour Jacobson. | 西摩-雅各布森 |
[17:52] | He works at the Capitol Building. | 他在国会大厦工作 |
[17:54] | I was hoping that it was a congressman or something. | 我希望那是一位国会议员或其他什么人 |
[17:56] | That’d be a story, but, no, he’s a janitor. | 这将是一个故事 但是 不 他是一个看门人 |
[17:59] | So the person who broke into Friedman’s house | 所以闯入弗里德曼家的人 |
[18:01] | – works inside the US Capitol? – That’s right. | – 在美国国会大厦内工作?- 这是正确的 |
[18:03] | I sent a team to his home, but he’s not there. | 我派人去他家 但他不在那里 |
[18:05] | The place has been totally emptied, cleared out. | 这个地方已经完全被清空了 清空了 |
[18:07] | When was the last time anyone saw Jacobson? | 大家最后一次见到雅各布森是什么时候? |
[18:09] | Yesterday at work, apparently. | 昨天在工作中 显然是这样 |
[18:11] | I contacted Capitol maintenance, | 我联系了国会大厦维修部 |
[18:12] | and they gave me access to their security feeds. | 他们让我访问他们的安全信息 |
[18:14] | We were just about to review the footage. | 我们正准备审查这段录像 |
[18:20] | This is the Capitol? | 这就是国会大厦? |
[18:22] | There are miles of hallways under the building. | 大楼下面有数英里长的走廊 |
[18:24] | It’s a rabbit warren down there. | 下面是一个兔子窝 |
[18:30] | There’s a dead spot in the camera footage. | 摄影机镜头里有一个死角 |
[18:33] | He hasn’t come back yet. Where is he? | 他还没有回来 他在哪里? |
[18:34] | Fast-forward the footage. | 镜头快进 |
[18:39] | Forty minutes. | 40分钟 |
[18:40] | Where did he go in all that time? | 在这些时间里 他去了哪里? |
[18:44] | As Architect of the Capitol, | 作为国会大厦的建筑师 |
[18:45] | it’s my job to conduct comprehensive background checks | 我的工作是进行全面的背景调查 |
[18:47] | on everyone we hire to work maintenance. | 对我们雇用的每个人都要进行维护工作 |
[18:49] | I find it highly unlikely that any of my employees | 我发现我的任何雇员都极不可能 |
[18:51] | could be a thief. | 可能是一个小偷 |
[18:53] | Believe it or don’t, Mr. Rose. | 信不信由你 罗斯先生 |
[18:54] | The fact is Seymour Jacobson broke into the home | 事实是西摩-雅各布森闯入家中 |
[18:56] | of an Air Force general this morning. | 今天上午 一位空军将军的 |
[18:58] | And a video your security team sent over suggests | 而你的安全团队送来的视频表明 |
[19:00] | he’s up to something curious right here at the Capitol. | 他在国会大厦这里做了一些奇怪的事情 |
[19:03] | With a building with this kind of security, | 有了这种安全的建筑 |
[19:05] | what surprises me is that he disappeared | 让我吃惊的是 他竟然消失了 |
[19:06] | off-camera for 40 minutes. | 镜头外的40分钟 |
[19:08] | The Capitol Building has 500 rooms and miles of corridors, | 国会大厦有500个房间和数英里长的走廊 |
[19:12] | literally, some dead spots are inevitable. | 从字面上看 一些死点是不可避免的 |
[19:13] | In any case, whatever he was doing, we’ll soon find out. | 无论如何 无论他在做什么 我们很快就会发现 |
[19:16] | – We’re here now. – Wait, that… | – 我们现在在这里 – 等等 那… |
[19:18] | That door isn’t visible | 那扇门并不可见 |
[19:20] | to any of the security-camera angles. | 对任何一个安全摄影机的角度 |
[19:23] | – Huh. – What do you mean, “Huh”? | – 哼 – 你是什么意思 “哼”? |
[19:27] | I had no idea there was a circuit-breaker room here. | 我不知道这里有一个断路器室 |
[19:29] | I’m not down here much, nobody is. | 我不常在这里 没有人在这里 |
[19:30] | Are you sure that’s what it is? | 你确定是这样的吗? |
[19:33] | – No. – Do you have a key? | – 没有 – 你有钥匙吗? |
[19:35] | As I said, I’ve never noticed this door, let alone opened it. | 正如我所说 我从来没有注意过这扇门 更不用说打开它了 |
[19:37] | You better get somebody down here who can open it. | 你最好找一个能打开它的人下来 |
[19:40] | Now. | 现在 |
[20:04] | …will be very important, Madame Speaker. | ……将是非常重要的 议长夫人 |
[20:06] | I know that woman. | 我认识那个女人 |
[20:08] | That’s the US Ambassador to the UK. | 那是美国驻英国大使 |
[20:10] | And she’s talking to the Speaker of the House. | 而她正在和众议院议长谈话 |
[20:16] | And that’s the Senate Majority Leader. | 而这就是参议院多数党领袖 |
[20:18] | The Senate Majority Leader? | 参议院多数党领袖? |
[20:21] | Is this live? | 这是直播吗? |
[20:22] | It sure looks that way. | 它看起来确实如此 |
[20:24] | I mean, they have surveillance on half the politicians | 我的意思是 他们对一半的政治家都有监控 |
[20:26] | in Washington here. | 在华盛顿这里 |
[20:28] | Oh, my God, this is… I have to alert someone. | 哦 我的上帝 这是…我必须提醒某人 |
[20:31] | E-Everyone | E-Everyone. |
[20:39] | You’re telling me these people bugged | 你是在告诉我这些人窃取了 |
[20:41] | every room in the Capitol complex? | 国会大厦的每一个房间? |
[20:42] | Maybe not every room but enough. | 也许不是每个房间 但足够了 |
[20:45] | There are feeds coming out of the offices | 从办公室里传出的消息 |
[20:46] | of every congressman, senator, | 的每一位国会议员 参议员 |
[20:49] | the Federal Judiciary Building. | 联邦司法机构大楼 |
[20:51] | Don’t forget what appears to be… | 不要忘记似乎是… |
[20:53] | the deliberation room for the Supreme Court. | 最高法院的评议室 |
[20:55] | It’s a violation of the very heart | 这是对心脏本身的侵犯 |
[20:57] | of American political power. | 的美国政治权力 |
[20:59] | If this makes headlines, it’ll be the biggest thing since… | 如果这成为头条新闻 这将是自……以来最大的事情 |
[21:03] | It’ll be the biggest thing. | 这将是最大的事情 |
[21:04] | Any idea who’s behind this? | 知道这背后是谁吗? |
[21:07] | We may have a way to find out | 我们可能有办法找到答案 |
[21:09] | if we can trace the phone line | 如果我们能追踪到电话线 |
[21:11] | to this fax machine. | 到这个传真机 |
[21:14] | Would you look at that? | 你能看看这个吗? |
[21:15] | Did you say “fax machine”? | 你说 “传真机 “吗? |
[21:17] | I don’t know whether it’s part of their operation | 我不知道这是否是他们行动的一部分 |
[21:18] | or a museum exhibit, | 或博物馆展览 |
[21:19] | but, yeah, they have a fax machine here. | 但是 是的 他们这里有一台传真机 |
[21:22] | The people behind the biggest intelligence breach | 最大情报泄露事件背后的人物 |
[21:23] | in US history are communicating by fax? | 美国历史上有多少人是通过传真进行交流的? |
[21:26] | That’s dope. | 这是个好主意 |
[21:28] | The machine looks like it’s from the late ’90s. | 这台机器看起来像是90年代末的产品 |
[21:30] | I’m guessing. I’ve never used one. | 我在猜测 我从来没有用过 |
[21:33] | Does it have a button labeled “last” or “memory”? | 它是否有一个标有 “最后 “或 “记忆 “的按钮? |
[21:36] | Yes, memory. | 是的 记忆 |
[21:47] | It worked. | 它起作用了 |
[21:48] | The last fax sent was, “Friedman Report will be | 最后发出的传真是:”弗里德曼报告将在 |
[21:51] | at Columbia Heights address tonight.” | 今晚在哥伦比亚高地的地址 “ |
[21:53] | If that fax came from here, then the intel | 如果那份传真是从这里发出的 那么该情报 |
[21:55] | on the Friedman Report came from one of these bugs within the Capitol. | 在弗里德曼报告上的内容来自于国会大厦内的这些虫子之一 |
[21:59] | Maybe Red intercepted the fax. | 也许Red截获了传真 |
[22:01] | Maybe there were no twilight drinks with a friend who fed him this case. | 也许没有和一个给他提供这个案子的朋友喝过黄昏酒 |
[22:06] | Voicemail. | 语音信箱 |
[22:08] | Raymond’s not picking up. | 雷蒙德没有接电话 |
[22:09] | Well, the question is, | 那么 问题是 |
[22:11] | where was this message being sent? | 这个消息是在哪里发出的? |
[22:13] | Whoever’s on the other end of this fax | 不管这个传真的另一端是谁 |
[22:15] | is clearly who Jacobson and his band of merry thieves | 显然 雅各布森和他的那群快乐的小偷是谁? |
[22:17] | are reporting to. | 正在向其报告 |
[22:18] | We’ve got to track down that number. | 我们必须追踪这个数字 |
[22:20] | Thank you, Adam. | 谢谢你 亚当 |
[22:23] | Good Lord. | 好家伙 |
[22:25] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[22:27] | Deputy Director Rutherford, we were just about to call you. | 卢瑟福副局长 我们正准备给你打电话 |
[22:29] | I’m sure you were. | 我相信你是 |
[22:31] | Thankfully, Mr. Rose was quicker on the uptake and reported to us right away. | 值得庆幸的是 罗斯先生的反应比较快 马上向我们报告 |
[22:36] | The Office of the Director of National Intelligence | 国家情报局局长办公室 |
[22:38] | will be taking point on this. You can go. | 将在这一点上采取点 你可以去 |
[22:40] | – But we have to determine… – Now. | – 但我们必须确定…- 现在 |
[22:47] | As you’ve all read in your briefings, | 正如你们都在简报中看到的那样 |
[22:49] | we’re here today because of an unprecedented act of treason | 我们今天在这里是因为一项史无前例的叛国行为 |
[22:50] | against the United States. | 反对美国 |
[22:53] | A spy ring operating within our very halls of power | 一个在我们权力大厅内运作的间谍团伙 |
[22:56] | has been watching and recording | 一直在观察和记录 |
[22:59] | the every move of our leaders for… | 我们的领导人的一举一动 为… |
[23:01] | Well, we’re not entirely sure how long. | 好吧 我们并不完全确定有多长时间 |
[23:05] | Though the base of the spy ring within the Capitol has been shut down, | 虽然国会大厦内的间谍团伙基地已经被关闭 |
[23:08] | the sole identified member of the ring, | 是该团伙中唯一确定的成员 |
[23:10] | Seymour Jacobson, is currently a fugitive from justice. | 西摩-雅各布森 目前是一名在逃人员 |
[23:14] | We have no idea who instigated this incursion, | 我们不知道是谁挑起了这次入侵 |
[23:17] | nor what they’ve done with the vitally sensitive intelligence | 也不知道他们对极其敏感的情报做了什么 |
[23:19] | they’ve collected. | 他们所收集的 |
[23:21] | The question facing us is how do we react? | 我们面临的问题是我们该如何应对? |
[23:24] | One thing’s for certain, this cannot leave this room. | 有一件事是肯定的 这不能离开这个房间 |
[23:27] | Finding out who’s behind this extraordinary breach | 找出这个非同寻常的漏洞背后的人 |
[23:29] | begins with establishing | 首先是建立 |
[23:31] | how the FBI learned it was happening. | 联调局是如何了解到这一情况的 |
[23:34] | Assistant Director Cooper, could you speak to that? | 库珀助理主任 你能说说这个问题吗? |
[23:37] | The information that led us to room 417 originated with an asset. | 导致我们找到417室的信息源自于一项资产 |
[23:40] | And who exactly is this asset? | 而这个资产究竟是谁? |
[23:43] | I can’t reveal that information. | 我不能透露这些信息 |
[23:45] | Harold, I respect your commitment | 哈洛德 我尊重你的承诺 |
[23:47] | to protocol here, but really. | 在这里的协议 但真的 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry, Margo, but we’re still working with our asset | 我很抱歉 马戈 但我们仍在与我们的资产进行合作 |
[23:51] | to get to the bottom of this. | 来了解这个问题的真相 |
[23:52] | Revealing that asset’s identity to anyone, | 将该资产的身份透露给任何人 |
[23:54] | including the people in this room, | 包括这个房间里的人 |
[23:56] | would compromise their ability to help us. | 会影响到他们帮助我们的能力 |
[23:58] | You have Seymour Jacobson as a suspect to pursue. | 你有西摩-雅各布森作为嫌疑人去追捕 |
[24:02] | My team is providing you with this intel and more, | 我的团队正在向你提供这些情报和更多信息 |
[24:04] | which you never would have discovered on your own. | 这是你自己永远不会发现的 |
[24:07] | As you yourselves said, it’s up to the people at this table | 正如你们自己所说 这取决于在座的各位 |
[24:10] | to decide what to do with the intel. | 以决定如何处理这些情报 |
[24:12] | For the time being, my task force will do everything | 就目前而言 我的特别工作组将尽一切努力 |
[24:14] | that we can to find out who’s responsible. | 我们将尽最大努力查明谁该负责 |
[24:18] | How long has Cooper been in with the panel? | 库珀在小组里呆了多长时间了? |
[24:20] | Over an hour. | 一个多小时 |
[24:23] | Looking for answers he doesn’t have. | 寻找他所没有的答案 |
[24:24] | We need to help him find some. | 我们需要帮助他找到一些 |
[24:25] | Raymond still isn’t answering. | 雷蒙德仍然没有回答 |
[24:27] | Somebody’s bugged the Capitol. | 有人在国会大厦安装了窃听器 |
[24:29] | Whoever it is is connected to the number at the top of this fax. | 不管是谁 都是与本传真上方的号码相连 |
[24:32] | Now, if we find out where that number is, | 现在 如果我们找出这个数字在哪里 |
[24:34] | maybe we can find them. | 也许我们可以找到他们 |
[24:36] | Oh, if they’re still communicating by fax, | 哦 如果他们还在通过传真进行交流的话 |
[24:37] | we might try a Steely Dan concert. | 我们可能会尝试一场Steely Dan音乐会 |
[24:41] | Maybe they think fax machines are still hard to trace. | 也许他们认为传真机仍然难以追踪 |
[24:43] | It’s certainly been tougher for us. | 对我们来说 这无疑是更艰难的 |
[24:47] | Herbie, have you contacted the phone company | 赫比 你有没有联系过电话公司? |
[24:49] | about the number on the last fax? | 关于最后一份传真上的号码? |
[24:51] | That’s the thing. The number the fax was sent to | 这就是问题所在 发送传真的号码 |
[24:53] | isn’t operated by the phone company. | 不是由电话公司运营 |
[24:54] | In 2003, the company sold the number | 2003年 该公司卖出的数量 |
[24:57] | to an electromechanical switchboard exchange. | 到一个机电总机交换台 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry, a what? | 对不起 一个什么? |
[25:01] | Uh, they used to be a thing. | 呃 他们曾经是一个东西 |
[25:02] | Manual telephone exchanges | 手动电话交换机 |
[25:03] | operating on pre-digital technology. | 在前数字技术上运作 |
[25:05] | They were common in rural areas. | 他们在农村地区很常见 |
[25:07] | But when the Bell System was broken up in the ’80s, | 但是 当贝尔系统在80年代被拆散时 |
[25:09] | almost all of them were shut down. | 几乎所有的人都被关闭了 |
[25:11] | Phone company rep told me that this exchange | 电话公司代表告诉我 这个交换 |
[25:13] | was one of the last left in America. | 是美国最后留下的一个 |
[25:14] | The company that owns it is called Evelyn Strategies Inc. | 拥有它的公司叫伊夫林策略公司 |
[25:18] | Evelyn Strategies? | 伊夫林战略? |
[25:19] | That name sounds familiar. | 这个名字听起来很熟悉 |
[25:21] | Did you get an address? | 你得到了一个地址吗? |
[25:23] | I got an address from when Evelyn first incorporated, | 我得到了伊夫林第一次注册时的一个地址 |
[25:25] | but that was two decades ago. | 但那是二十年前的事了 |
[25:26] | It’s right across the river in Rosslyn. | 它就在河对面的罗斯林 |
[25:28] | 139 North Ode Street, Suite 602. | 139 North Ode Street, Suite 602. |
[25:32] | Looks like an office complex. | 看起来像一个办公大楼 |
[25:33] | The switchboard could be long gone by now. | 总机现在可能早就不在了 |
[25:35] | It’s the only lead we have. Let’s roll out. | 这是我们唯一的线索 让我们出发吧 |
[25:50] | Evelyn Strategies.602. Evelyn Strategies. 602. | |
[25:52] | It’s still here. | 它还在这里 |
[25:53] | Same building as a yoga studio. | 与瑜伽馆的建筑相同 |
[25:57] | Why keep office space for outdated technology? | 为什么要为过时的技术保留办公空间? |
[26:00] | We’ll soon find out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[26:12] | This must be the switchboard exchange. | 这一定是总机的交换机 |
[26:14] | A little worse for the wear. | 磨损得有点严重 |
[26:17] | This one is still powered up. | 这个人还在通电 |
[26:29] | This fax was sent from the Capitol. | 这份传真是从国会大厦发出的 |
[26:33] | Right after the Friedman fax. | 就在弗里德曼的传真之后 |
[26:34] | The numbers are the same. | 这些数字是一样的 |
[26:36] | So this is where the Capitol spies | 因此 这里是国会大厦的间谍所在地 |
[26:38] | were sending their reports. | 正在发送他们的报告 |
[26:41] | But all the other machines… | 但其他所有的机器… |
[26:46] | Look at the dial-up codes. | 看一下拨号代码 |
[26:48] | Plus 44, this fax came from the UK. | 加上44 这份传真来自英国 |
[26:51] | Plus 49, that’s Germany. | 加上49 那就是德国 |
[26:53] | Plus 7, Russia. | 加7 俄罗斯 |
[26:55] | Here’s Belgium. | 这里是比利时 |
[27:00] | – And mainland China. – But what does it mean? | – 还有中国大陆 – 但这意味着什么呢? |
[27:03] | Room 417 wasn’t the only place sending intel here. | 417室并不是唯一向这里发送情报的地方 |
[27:06] | There are dozens of other intelligence networks | 还有几十个其他的情报网络 |
[27:09] | embedded all around the world. | 嵌入世界各地 |
[27:10] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定呢? |
[27:14] | Fax machines. | 传真机 |
[27:16] | Analog, entirely below the radar. | 模拟 完全在雷达之下 |
[27:19] | The scale of this thing. | 这件事的规模 |
[27:21] | Wheels within wheels. | 轮中之轮 |
[27:22] | Don’t you see? | 难道你不明白吗? |
[27:25] | Donald, what you are looking at | 唐纳德 你在看什么 |
[27:27] | is Raymond Reddington’s intelligence empire. | 是雷蒙德-雷丁顿的情报帝国 |
[27:32] | Or it was. | 或者说 它是 |
[27:43] | Jonathan. You’re wrong about Don. | 乔纳森 你看错了唐 |
[27:45] | He’s salt of the earth. | 他是地球上的盐 |
[27:46] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗? |
[27:48] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[27:50] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[27:51] | You probably think you’re a pretty good man, too. | 你可能也认为自己是个很好的人 |
[28:01] | This is Reddington’s operation? I don’t believe it. | 这就是Reddington的行动?我不相信 |
[28:04] | I didn’t want to believe it either, | 我也不愿意相信 |
[28:06] | but it’s clear now Raymond has been bugging the Capitol | 但现在很明显 雷蒙德一直在窃听国会大厦 |
[28:09] | and multiple entities abroad. | 和国外的多个实体 |
[28:11] | I think we should assume | 我认为我们应该假定 |
[28:12] | those entities are on par with the Capitol. | 这些实体与国会大厦相提并论 |
[28:15] | This was a hub for intel feeds from across the globe. | 这是一个来自全球各地的情报反馈中心 |
[28:19] | Dembe, how could you not have known about this? | 丹贝 你怎么会不知道这件事呢? |
[28:21] | I only ever knew what Raymond wanted me to know. | 我只知道雷蒙德想让我知道的事情 |
[28:24] | Some years ago, he gave me a peek | 几年前 他给了我一个偷看的机会 |
[28:26] | into the workings of his intelligence network. | 他的情报网络的运作情况 |
[28:32] | It was shortly before Elizabeth died. | 那是在伊丽莎白去世前不久 |
[28:34] | Raymond flew us to a command center in Latvia. | 雷蒙德让我们飞往拉脱维亚的一个指挥中心 |
[28:37] | This is where intelligence from 17 outposts | 这里是17个前哨站的情报所在地 |
[28:41] | around the world is gathered, sorted, and analyzed. | 在世界范围内收集 分类和分析的信息 |
[28:45] | Leaked documents, intercepted communicas, | 泄露的文件 截获的通讯 |
[28:48] | secrets from people in positions of power. | 处于权力地位的人的秘密 |
[28:51] | Seventeen outposts, outposts which I had never seen before | 17个前哨 这些前哨是我以前从未见过的 |
[28:54] | and knew nothing about. | 并对此一无所知 |
[28:56] | But I heard Raymond talk about his intelligence operation. | 但我听到雷蒙德谈到了他的情报行动 |
[28:59] | I knew this was a source | 我知道这是个来源 |
[29:02] | of his endless supply of secrets | 他无尽的秘密的供应 |
[29:04] | about world leaders, corporations, | 关于世界领导人 公司 |
[29:06] | rogue states, and criminals. | 流氓国家 和罪犯 |
[29:10] | The system is a living, breathing apparatus | 该系统是一个活生生的 会呼吸的装置 |
[29:14] | that powers many of the decisions I make. | 这为我的许多决定提供了动力 |
[29:17] | The source of The Blacklist. | 黑名单》的来源 |
[29:19] | One of the sources. | 其中一个来源 |
[29:21] | Raymond also relies heavily on his personal contacts, as we know. | 如我们所知 雷蒙德也非常依赖他的个人关系 |
[29:24] | While most of his empire was digitized, | 虽然他的帝国的大部分都被数字化了 但他的帝国却被数字化了 |
[29:27] | Raymond was always jumpy about the computerization | 雷蒙德总是对电脑化感到不安 |
[29:30] | of his intelligence network. | 他的情报网络 |
[29:31] | To avoid detection, he was emphatic | 为了避免被发现 他强调说 |
[29:33] | that it should be kept analog. | 它应该保持模拟 |
[29:36] | Analog, like a fax machine. | 模拟 像传真机 |
[29:38] | Or an electromechanical switchboard. | 或者说是一个机电式配电盘 |
[29:40] | And you’re suggesting that exchange serviced | 而你建议的是 交换服务 |
[29:42] | intelligence outposts around the world. | 世界各地的情报前哨 |
[29:44] | Each one embedded deep inside highly secure targets. | 每一个都深嵌在高度安全的目标中 |
[29:48] | I believe it’s safe to assume that no one outpost | 我相信可以假定 没有一个前哨站 |
[29:50] | knew about the other one. | 知道另一个 |
[29:52] | Raymond was the one linking them all. | 雷蒙德是连接他们所有人的人 |
[29:55] | There must have been many places for him to access intel, | 他肯定有很多地方可以获取情报 |
[29:57] | but when he was in D.C, he’d use Evelyn. | 但当他在华盛顿时 他会使用伊夫林 |
[30:06] | Looks like he shut it all down. | 看起来他把它全部关闭了 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:09] | Reddington must have known | 雷丁顿一定知道 |
[30:10] | we’d get to all this information. | 我们会得到所有这些信息 |
[30:12] | That’s why he handed us this case. | 这就是为什么他把这个案子交给我们 |
[30:14] | Yeah, a case that’s been suspect all along. | 是的 一个一直以来都很可疑的案件 |
[30:16] | We got security camera footage of Jacobson | 我们得到了雅各布森的安全摄影机录像 |
[30:18] | leaving General Friedman’s house | 离开弗里德曼将军的家 |
[30:19] | from the next-door neighbors. | 来自隔壁的邻居 |
[30:21] | And these expert thieves who were good enough | 而这些足够优秀的盗贼专家 |
[30:23] | to work for Reddington went through all the trouble | 为Reddington工作 经历了所有的麻烦 |
[30:25] | to shut down Friedman’s security system | 关闭弗里德曼的安全系统 |
[30:27] | but just missed the one next door? | 但只是错过了隔壁的那家? |
[30:29] | Hmm. The police told us the next-door neighbors | 嗯 警察告诉我们 隔壁的邻居 |
[30:31] | had just won a security system in a sweepstakes. | 他刚刚在一次抽奖活动中赢得了一套安全系统 |
[30:34] | Who ever heard of a home-security company | 谁曾听说过家庭安全公司? |
[30:36] | running a sweepstakes? | 正在进行抽奖活动? |
[30:37] | Now, what do you want to bet that this couple | 现在 你想赌什么 这对夫妇 |
[30:40] | has an angel investor | 有一个天使投资人 |
[30:42] | funding their new home-security cameras? | 资助他们的新家庭安全摄影机? |
[30:44] | Hi! It’s your lucky day. | 嗨!今天是你的幸运日 |
[30:49] | The only conclusion is that Raymond wanted us | 唯一的结论是 雷蒙德想要我们 |
[30:51] | to expose his intelligence network after he shut it down. | 在他关闭情报网后 暴露了他的情报网 |
[30:55] | That’s not all he shut down. | 他关闭的还不止这些 |
[30:57] | I knew Evelyn Strategies Inc. Sounded familiar, | 我知道艾维林公关公司 听起来很熟悉 |
[30:59] | so I looked through the files from our raid | 所以我查看了我们突击检查的文件 |
[31:02] | on the Morgana Logistics Corporation, | 关于摩根纳物流公司 |
[31:04] | the one that creates fake companies | 制造假公司的人 |
[31:06] | to cover up criminal activities. | 以掩盖犯罪活动 |
[31:08] | Evelyn was one of their creations. | 伊芙琳是他们的作品之一 |
[31:10] | So Morgana is Raymond, too. | 所以莫甘娜也是雷蒙德 |
[31:12] | Masterful. | 大师级的 |
[31:14] | Dembe, you didn’t know about Morgana either? | 丹贝 你也不知道莫甘娜的事? |
[31:16] | I guess I only knew a lot about Raymond | 我想我只知道很多关于雷蒙德的事情 |
[31:18] | and very little about his empire. | 而对他的帝国却知之甚少 |
[31:21] | But it makes sense. | 但这是有道理的 |
[31:23] | No one was arrested at the Morgana raid | 在摩根纳的突袭中没有人被捕 |
[31:24] | except for that one warehouse manager, | 除了那个仓库经理 |
[31:27] | Gerome Kavanaugh. | 杰罗姆-卡瓦诺 |
[31:28] | And he skipped town on a $3 million bail. | 他以300万美元的保释金逃出城 |
[31:31] | And who would we know that has that kind of money? | 我们知道谁会有那么多钱呢? |
[31:32] | So Reddington created both Morgana and Evelyn | 所以雷丁顿同时创造了摩根娜和伊芙琳 |
[31:35] | and then used us to shut them down. | 然后利用我们来关闭他们 |
[31:37] | Shipping and intelligence, two of his biggest assets. | 航运和情报 是他最大的两个资产 |
[31:40] | We helped Reddington maintain this empire. | 我们帮助雷丁顿维持这个帝国 |
[31:42] | And now he’s fooled us into helping him tear it down, but why? | 现在他愚弄了我们 让我们帮助他拆毁它 但为什么? |
[31:47] | I want to thank you for doing this, Agent Galanter. | 我要感谢你这样做 加兰特探员 |
[31:49] | I’m glad NSA was able to spare you. | 我很高兴NSA能够放过你 |
[31:51] | Understand I’m acting as an agent of the court. | 明白我是作为法院的代理人行事 |
[31:54] | I’m only doing this in pursuance | 我这样做只是为了追求 |
[31:56] | of fulfilling the judge’s warrant | 履行法官的授权 |
[31:58] | to tap Donald Ressler’s phone. | 窃听唐纳德-雷斯勒的电话 |
[32:00] | I don’t have skin in the game here. | 我在这里没有皮肤的游戏 |
[32:02] | But if what I read in the judge’s ruling is true… | 但如果我在法官的裁决中读到的内容是真的…… |
[32:06] | this could be quite a doozy. | 这可能是一个相当棘手的问题 |
[32:11] | Looks like Ressler’s on a call now. | 看起来雷斯勒现在正在打电话 |
[32:14] | Is this gonna work? | 这能行吗? |
[32:15] | I’ve gambled everything on this. | 我把一切都赌在这上面了 |
[32:16] | Well, just… Just hang on. | 嗯 只是…等一下 |
[32:20] | – …does what he does. – Bingo. | – ……做他所做的事 – 宾果 |
[32:22] | I’ve wondered for a long time | 我已经想了很久了 |
[32:24] | what would be my last straw. | 什么是我的最后一根稻草 |
[32:25] | This might be it. | 这可能是它 |
[32:27] | Reddington’s been our CI for nearly 12 years. | 雷丁顿担任我们的CI将近12年了 |
[32:31] | We stood by and offered him protection while he built out | 我们站在一旁 为他提供保护 而他却在外面建造 |
[32:33] | and strengthened a vast criminal network. | 并加强了一个庞大的犯罪网络 |
[32:36] | We’ve protected him while he hardwired the US Capitol | 在他给美国国会大厦安装硬接线时 我们一直在保护他 |
[32:39] | and intercepted a decade’s worth of state secrets. | 并截获了价值十年的国家机密 |
[32:44] | In a way, we’ve been his partners in treason. | 在某种程度上 我们一直是他的叛国伙伴 |
[32:47] | My God, it’s so much worse than I thought. | 我的上帝 这比我想象的要糟糕得多 |
[32:50] | We told ourselves it was worth it | 我们告诉自己 这是值得的 |
[32:52] | because he was the most valuable CI the FBI ever had, | 因为他是联调局有史以来最有价值的情报 |
[32:54] | but now he’s eliminated the bulk of his capacity | 但现在他已经消除了大部分的能力 |
[32:57] | to collect intel for us. | 来为我们收集情报 |
[33:00] | Whatever his reasons, we’ve earned an explanation. | 不管他的理由是什么 我们已经赢得了一个解释 |
[33:03] | I just tried Raymond again. | 我刚刚又试了试雷蒙德 |
[33:04] | He’s still not picking up. | 他还是没有接电话 |
[33:05] | If I had to put money on it, | 如果我不得不把钱放在这上面 |
[33:06] | I bet we never see him again. | 我打赌我们再也见不到他了 |
[33:08] | What do we tell Rutherford and the interagency panel? | 我们该如何告诉卢瑟福和机构间小组? |
[33:11] | The truth… | 真相… |
[33:12] | or part of it. | 或其中一部分 |
[33:14] | We tell them that this intelligence network | 我们告诉他们 这个情报网 |
[33:16] | stretches across the globe. | 绵延全球 |
[33:18] | We give them details, but we don’t tell them | 我们给他们细节 但我们不告诉他们 |
[33:20] | about Reddington’s connection. | 关于雷丁顿的关系 |
[33:22] | At least not yet. | 至少还没有 |
[33:23] | There’s too much in flux right now. | 现在有太多的变化了 |
[33:25] | For now, everyone go home until we have more information. | 现在 大家都回家去吧 直到我们有更多的信息 |
[33:28] | Personally I need a little time to digest this. | 就个人而言 我需要一点时间来消化这个问题 |
[33:32] | Well, this seems a little different | 嗯 这似乎有点不同 |
[33:34] | from what the judge’s ruling said. | 从法官的判决书中可以看出 |
[33:36] | Yeah, that’s an understatement. | 是的 那是一种轻描淡写的说法 |
[33:40] | This isn’t a case of Reddington | 这不是雷丁顿的案子 |
[33:43] | corrupting an FBI task force. | 腐蚀联调局的一个特别小组 |
[33:45] | He’s a CI. | 他是一个CI |
[33:46] | That’s all legally sanctioned and approved from the top down. | 这都是自上而下的法律认可和批准 |
[33:49] | Our own government is protecting the number one | 我们自己的政府正在保护头号 |
[33:53] | on its most wanted list? | 在其头号通缉犯名单上? |
[33:55] | Our own government is protecting a man | 我们自己的政府正在保护一个人 |
[33:56] | who’s been spying on them for years. | 他多年来一直在监视他们 |
[33:58] | Can you rewind the tape? | 你能把带子倒回去吗? |
[34:00] | – I… I want to hear… – Yeah. | – I…我想听…- 是的 |
[34:01] | I think I know the part you mean. | 我想我知道你说的那部分 |
[34:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:05] | We stood by and offered him protection | 我们袖手旁观 为他提供保护 |
[34:06] | while he built out and strengthened | 同时他建立并加强了 |
[34:08] | a vast criminal network. | 一个庞大的犯罪网络 |
[34:10] | We’ve protected him while he hardwired the US Capitol | 在他给美国国会大厦安装硬接线时 我们一直在保护他 |
[34:13] | and intercepted a decade’s worth of state secrets. | 并截获了价值十年的国家机密 |
[34:17] | In a way, we’ve been his partners in treason. | 在某种程度上 我们一直是他的叛国伙伴 |
[34:22] | That’s the one. | 这就是那个人 |
[34:34] | I don’t know why I’m not surprised. | 我不知道为什么我不感到惊讶 |
[34:37] | A drink, Harold? | 喝一杯吗 哈洛德? |
[34:39] | You look wrung out. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[34:41] | That’s astute of you. | 你真够精明的 |
[34:46] | First things first. | 第一件事 |
[34:48] | This has been you all along, hasn’t it? | 这一直都是你 不是吗? |
[34:53] | You tricked us into dismantling your empire | 你欺骗了我们 让我们拆除了你的帝国 |
[34:56] | the very thing that makes our work possible. | 这正是使我们的工作成为可能的东西 |
[34:59] | Morgana, room 417, Evelyn, all you. | 摩根娜 417室 伊夫林 都是你 |
[35:04] | Yes, it is. | 是的 它是 |
[35:07] | But why have us shut you down? | 但为什么让我们把你关起来? |
[35:10] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[35:11] | when criminal organizations dissipate, | 当犯罪组织消散时 |
[35:14] | their employees tend to seek work with other criminals. | 他们的雇员倾向于寻找其他罪犯的工作 |
[35:18] | But I wanted my people to be sent off | 但我希望我的人被送走 |
[35:21] | to the happy retirement they so richly deserve. | 幸福的退休生活是他们应得的 |
[35:24] | But to convince them to leave this life, | 但要说服他们离开这种生活 |
[35:26] | they had to feel that the FBI was on their tails. | 他们必须感觉到联调局在跟踪他们 |
[35:31] | Thus, you. | 因此 你 |
[35:33] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我不是在问你这个问题 |
[35:35] | Why shut down at all? | 为什么要关闭? |
[35:37] | This compromises your ability to provide cases. | 这损害了你提供案件的能力 |
[35:40] | Don’t you realize that endangers your immunity agreement? | 难道你不知道这将危及你的豁免协议吗? |
[35:43] | You and I both know that’s immaterial, Harold. | 你和我都知道这并不重要 哈洛德 |
[35:46] | I deleted my immunity agreement | 我删除了我的豁免协议 |
[35:48] | in its entirety when I tapped into the Post Office archive. | 当我打开邮局档案时 我看到了它的全部内容 |
[35:52] | The Attorney General doesn’t know that. | 检察长并不知道这一点 |
[35:54] | The only reason we haven’t been directed to arrest you | 我们没有被指示逮捕你的唯一原因是 |
[35:57] | is because the government is still acting as if you’re our CI. | 是因为政府还在装模作样 好像你是我们的CI |
[36:00] | That depends on you being in a position to help us. | 这取决于你是否有能力帮助我们 |
[36:03] | By tearing down your empire, | 通过拆毁你的帝国 |
[36:05] | you’re putting yourself in the crosshairs. | 你在把自己置于十字路口 |
[36:08] | Again, I ask you, why? | 我再次问你 为什么? |
[36:13] | Are you familiar with the assassination of James Garfield? | 你熟悉詹姆斯-加菲尔德的暗杀事件吗? |
[36:17] | This country’s 20th president, of course. | 当然是这个国家的第20任总统 |
[36:21] | Rather undervalued one in my view. | 在我看来 这是一个相当被低估的问题 |
[36:25] | He was shot by a crazy wannabe politician | 他是被一个疯狂的想当政客的人射杀的 |
[36:29] | just across town on Constitution Avenue, | 就在城对面的宪法大道上 |
[36:30] | in July 1881. | 在1881年7月 |
[36:33] | Garfield survived for two months. | 加菲尔德存活了两个月 |
[36:36] | As he lay slowly dying, | 当他缓慢地躺在床上时 |
[36:38] | the greatest scientific minds in America | 美国最好极了科学头脑 |
[36:40] | rushed to his side to try to offer him succor. | 赶到他身边 试图为他提供帮助 |
[36:46] | Navy engineers created an early version | 海军工程师创造了一个早期版本 |
[36:49] | of the air conditioner to keep his room cool. | 的空调 以保持他的房间凉爽 |
[36:52] | Alexander Graham Bell tested his new design | 亚历山大-格雷厄姆-贝尔测试他的新设计 |
[36:56] | for a metal detector to try to locate the bullet | 用金属探测仪试图找出子弹的位置 |
[36:59] | which had become lodged somewhere in the President’s abdomen. | 在总统的腹部某处被卡住了 |
[37:04] | The doctors as well performed a few experiments, | 医生们也进行了一些实验 |
[37:08] | including an innovative drainage tube | 包括一个创新的引流管 |
[37:11] | to treat an abscess. | 来治疗脓肿 |
[37:14] | Nonetheless, Garfield’s temperature soared | 尽管如此 加菲尔德的体温还是飙升了 |
[37:16] | to a daily average of 104 degrees. | 到日平均104度 |
[37:20] | The bullet was never found, | 这颗子弹从未被发现 |
[37:22] | and the drainage tube created an infection | 而引流管造成了感染 |
[37:25] | that eventually killed him. | 最终导致他死亡 |
[37:27] | Historians speculate that if these great men of science | 历史学家猜测 如果这些科学伟人 |
[37:30] | had just left Garfield alone, he might’ve lived. | 如果只是让加菲尔德一个人呆着 他可能会活下来 |
[37:33] | Or at least died peacefully. | 或者至少是平静地死去 |
[37:38] | This is where you usually ask me if I have a point. | 这时你通常会问我是否有道理 |
[37:44] | I’m tired of encouraging you. | 我已经厌倦了鼓励你 |
[37:48] | After a decade of obfuscation and misdirection, | 经过十年的混淆视听和误导 |
[37:52] | even now when it matters most, | 即使现在是最重要的时候 |
[37:55] | you still can’t give me a straight answer. | 你还是不能给我一个直接的答案 |
[37:58] | I wish I could articulate one. | 我希望我能够阐明一个问题 |
[38:01] | Truly I do. | 真的 我愿意 |
[38:04] | I guess, the simplest way of putting it is… | 我想 最简单的说法是…… |
[38:12] | Things end… | 事情结束… |
[38:15] | sometimes despite our best efforts and best intentions | 有时 尽管我们尽了最大的努力和最大的意愿 |
[38:19] | or sometimes because of that effort or intent. | 或有时因为这种努力或意图 |
[38:29] | Things end. | 事情结束了 |
[38:35] | So something else can begin. | 因此 其他事情可以开始 |
[39:10] | This is Jonathan Pritchard. | 这是Jonathan Pritchard. |
[39:12] | Please leave your name and number, | 请留下你的姓名和电话 |
[39:13] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我将尽快给你答覆 |
[39:15] | Jonathan, I know how hard this has been, | 乔纳森 我知道这有多难 |
[39:18] | and I know Ressler’s done a lot to help you. | 我知道雷斯勒做了很多事来帮助你 |
[39:20] | But thanks to you, we now have definitive proof. | 但感谢你 我们现在有了确切的证据 |
[39:24] | Agent Ressler is a threat to national security. | 雷斯勒探员是对国家安全的威胁 |
[39:27] | He’s endangering American lives. | 他正在危及美国人的生命 |
[39:30] | You’ll be a hero for helping us stop him. | 你会因为帮助我们阻止他而成为一个英雄 |
[39:58] | Compliments of Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生的赞美之词 |
[40:03] | To a wild ride, boys. | 为疯狂的旅程干杯 孩子们 |
[40:05] | – Yeah, to a wild ride. – Yeah, to a wild ride. | – 是的 为了一次狂野的旅程 – 是的 为疯狂的旅程干杯 |
[40:27] | Hey, you coming? | 嘿 你来吗? |
[40:30] | Thought we’d try something new instead of just, | 我想我们应该尝试一些新的东西 而不仅仅是 |
[40:33] | you know, pouring more coffee down our throats. | 你知道 把更多的咖啡灌进我们的喉咙 |
[40:35] | I found a new NA meeting just a few blocks from here. You want to go? | 我发现一个新的NA会议 离这里只有几个街区 你想去吗? |
[40:39] | Yeah, sure, s-sounds good, man. | 是的 当然 听起来不错 伙计 |
[40:46] | In a way, we’ve been his partners in treason. | 在某种程度上 我们一直是他的叛国伙伴 |
[40:49] | Partners in treason. | 叛国的伙伴 |
[40:51] | Partners in treason. | 叛国的伙伴 |
[40:53] | Partners in treason. | 叛国的伙伴 |
[40:55] | Treason. | 原因 |
[40:58] | Treason. | 原因 |
[41:01] | Treason. | 原因 |