时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 佛州 迈阿密 | |
[00:04] | Everything’s gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 一切都会好起来的 亲爱的 |
[00:07] | Once you rub a couple of pinches of powder into the soles, | 一旦你把几撮粉末揉进鞋底 |
[00:12] | you’ll be flying. | 你将会飞翔 |
[00:14] | Yes, of course I’m coming. I promise you. | 是的 我当然会来 我向你保证 |
[00:16] | Just as soon as I smooth over a minor disagreement here. | 只要我解决一个小分歧即可 |
[00:25] | This is how you start peace talks? | 这就是你开始和谈的方式? |
[00:27] | Given our past, be thankful you’re not strip searched. | 鉴于我们的过去 你该庆幸没有被脱衣搜身 |
[00:32] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[00:34] | This puts us at your mercy. | 这让我们听从你的摆布 |
[00:37] | There’s nothing about that that’s understandable. | 这没有什么可以理解的 |
[00:41] | This way. | 这种方式 |
[00:46] | Why’d you have to insult him? | 你为什么要羞辱他? |
[00:48] | His family is our enemy. | 他的家人是我们的敌人 |
[00:49] | Whatever happens today is not gonna change that. | 无论今天发生什么 都不会改变这一点 |
[00:52] | Maybe not for you and Vicente. | 也许对你和维森特来说不是 |
[00:54] | Me? | 我? |
[00:55] | I hope today changes everything. | 我希望今天能改变一切 |
[01:04] | Ah! Vicente! Raoul! | 啊 维森特!拉乌尔! |
[01:06] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[01:08] | What were you doing in my pantry? | 你在我的储藏室里做什么? |
[01:11] | Snooping. | 窥探 |
[01:12] | Most people go through the mail or medicine cabinets. | 大多数人都会翻阅邮件或药柜 |
[01:15] | You’d be surprised how much a butler’s pantry | 你会惊讶于一个管家的储藏室有多大作用 |
[01:18] | can tell you about a person. | 可以告诉你一个人的情况 |
[01:20] | Well, what did you find out about me? | 那么 你发现了我的什么? |
[01:22] | You have an encyclopedic collection | 你有一个百科全书式收藏的 |
[01:25] | of crystal and glassware, | 水晶和玻璃器皿的 |
[01:27] | everything from highballs to old-fashioneds, | 从威士忌到传统调酒应有尽有 |
[01:29] | martinis and pints, brandy snifters. | 马提尼酒和品脱酒 白兰地酒的喷壶 |
[01:33] | It’s impressive. | 这是令人印象深刻的 |
[01:34] | I applaud your liver. | 我为你的肝脏喝彩 |
[01:36] | But it seems you’re nostalgic for an earlier time. | 但看来你是在怀念更早的时候 |
[01:39] | I didn’t expect a meal so elegantly fin de siecle. | 我没有想到这顿饭能如此优雅 |
[01:44] | I didn’t come here to eat. I came to listen. | 我不是来这里吃饭的 我是来听的 |
[01:47] | You said you have a proposal. | 你说你有一个提议 |
[01:51] | Let’s hear it. | 让我们来听听 |
[01:53] | Forbearance. | 宽容 |
[01:55] | Forbearance isn’t a plan. | 宽容不是一个计划 |
[01:57] | No, it’s a prerequisite. | 不 这是一个先决条件 |
[01:59] | It means we eat first and discuss later. | 这意味着我们先吃饭 后讨论 |
[02:04] | So, we followed the column of bubbles, | 于是 我们沿着泡沫柱走了过去 |
[02:07] | and there was Vicente, narked off his gourd | 维森特在那里 他被吓坏了 |
[02:11] | in the sunken chassis of the ’39 Alfa Romeo. | 在39年阿尔法-罗密欧的下沉式底盘 |
[02:15] | Five more minutes, and he would have been dead. | 再过五分钟 他就会死去 |
[02:17] | But Raoul and I zipped him to the surface, | 但拉乌尔和我把他拉到了地面 |
[02:20] | where you promptly spat out your regulator and barked… | 你迅速吐出你的调节器并吠叫… |
[02:24] | “Couldn’t you hear me honking and honking?” | “你难道听不到我在按喇叭?” |
[02:28] | In our minds, that car was mythic. | 在我们心目中 那辆车是神话般的存在 |
[02:32] | The ghost in the Bayano Reservoir. | 巴亚诺水库中的幽灵 |
[02:36] | But when we brought it to the surface… | 但当我们把它带到表面时… |
[02:39] | you know, all the mystique was gone. | 你知道 所有的神秘感都消失了 |
[02:41] | We’d risked our lives for an old car. | 我们为一辆旧车冒着生命危险 |
[02:46] | A lot of things in life are like that, | 生活中的很多事情都是这样的 |
[02:48] | things you think are terribly important, | 你认为非常重要的事情 |
[02:51] | but when you dredge them up and really look… | 但是 当你把它们挖出来真正地看… |
[02:57] | they’re not. | 他们不是 |
[03:00] | My proposal is fair. It will work. | 我的建议是公平的 它将发挥作用 |
[03:03] | As long as you have forbearance. | 只要你有宽容的心 |
[03:08] | So, as a toast, a pledge, to forbearance. | 因此 敬酒 一种保证 要忍耐 |
[03:12] | A moment, Raymond. Uh… | 等一下 雷蒙德 呃… |
[03:15] | I have something very special. | 我有非常特别的东西 |
[03:19] | Clos du Mesnil, ’06. | Clos du Mesnil, ’06. |
[03:21] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[03:22] | For everyone. | 对于每个人来说 |
[03:23] | Sparkling cider for me. | 为我准备的起泡苹果酒 |
[03:26] | Sulfite allergies, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是亚硫酸盐过敏 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:31] | And no, Raoul, I’m not trying to poison you. | 不 拉乌尔 我不是要毒害你 |
[03:34] | I just don’t want to poison myself. | 我只是不想让自己中毒 |
[03:39] | To forbearance. | 为了忍耐 |
[03:42] | To forbearance. | 为了忍耐 |
[03:43] | -Salud. | -干杯.-干杯. -Salud. |
[03:45] | Salud. | 健康 |
[03:52] | Well, that is delicious, Vicente. | 好吧 这很美味 维森特 |
[04:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:04] | – Vicente! – He may be in shock. | – 维森特!- 他可能受到了惊吓 |
[04:06] | Lie him down. | 让他躺下 |
[04:07] | Does anyone have an EpiPen? | 有人有肾上腺素针吗? |
[04:08] | Yes, I have one. | 是的 我有一个 |
[04:16] | Vicente? | 维森特? |
[04:18] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[04:19] | Me? The food is yours! | 我? 食物是你的! |
[04:21] | He drank his own cider! | 他喝了自己的苹果酒! |
[04:24] | Leon didn’t. | 莱昂没有 |
[04:28] | I’ll call 911. | 我将拨打911 |
[04:29] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[04:31] | They’re anaphylactic. They might die if I don’t. | 他们有过敏反应 我不打他们可能会死 |
[04:33] | The rest of us will die if you do. | 如果你这样做 我们其他人都会死 |
[04:37] | I’m afraid I’ve seen this before. | 恐怕我以前也见过这种情况 |
[04:41] | I know what comes next. | 我知道接下来会发生什么 |
[04:43] | Nobody leaves. | 没有人离开 |
[04:44] | Nobody comes in. | 没有人进来 |
[04:46] | I’ll explain why after we do everything we can | 我之后会解释 在我们进一切所能 |
[04:50] | to make Vicente and Leon a little more comfortable. | 让维森特和莱昂更舒服一些 |
[04:54] | Forbearance is suddenly the least of our problems. | 忍耐突然成了我们最小的问题 |
[05:02] | 虫草 第182号 | |
[05:06] | This is my two-month token, and I want you to have it. | 这是我戒瘾两个月纪念币 我希望送给你 |
[05:09] | It’s your chip. You earned it. | 这是你的纪念币 是你的成就 |
[05:11] | I saw my dealer yesterday. Not like that. | 我昨天看到我的药贩 不是你想的 |
[05:14] | He was in my CVS, buying Preparation H. | 他在我的药房 买制胃酸液 |
[05:17] | At first I was like, “Wow. Karma, right?” | 起初我想 “哇 因果报应 对吗?” |
[05:20] | Then… I waited on the urge. | 然后…我等待着这种冲动 |
[05:23] | To buy. To use. | 要买 使用 |
[05:25] | But it was just weird. | 但这实在是太奇怪了 |
[05:26] | It was like when you were a kid, | 这就像你还是个孩子的时候 |
[05:28] | seeing your teacher outside of school. | 在校外见到你的老师 |
[05:31] | That’s a huge step. | 这是巨大的进步 |
[05:32] | Oh, and I moved back in with Jill. | 哦 我还搬回了吉尔家 |
[05:35] | Whoa. That’s incredible. | 哇 这真是不可思议 |
[05:37] | Yeah. She knows that I’m a-a work in progress. | 是的 她知道我还正在努力中 |
[05:40] | But she said that she likes what she’s seen so far. | 但她说 她喜欢目前看到的情况 |
[05:43] | And a lot of that is because of you. | 而这些很大程度上是因为你 |
[05:46] | No. It’s you. | 不 是你 |
[05:48] | Next to Jill, you are the most important person in my life. | 除了吉尔 你是我生命中最重要的人 |
[05:53] | And– And I barely know anything about you. | 而且…我对你几乎一无所知 |
[05:55] | Well, the “A” in “NA” stands for “anonymous.” | “NA “中的 “A “代表 “匿名” |
[05:58] | I know what I need to know. | 我知道我需要知道什么 |
[06:00] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[06:04] | Which is why this belongs to you. | 这就是为什么这是属于你的 |
[06:14] | Vicente and Leon? | 文生和里昂一起? |
[06:15] | Yes, within seconds of each other. | 是的 在彼此的几秒钟内 |
[06:17] | After the toast? So it was the wine. | 敬酒之后?原来是酒的问题 |
[06:20] | They drank from separate bottles. | 他们用不同的瓶子喝水 |
[06:22] | Whatever the toxin, my guess is we’ve all been exposed. | 不管是什么毒素 我想所有人都已接触 |
[06:26] | It reminds me of the incident in East Timor. | 这让我想起了东帝汶的事件 |
[06:29] | You said you thought he was dead. | 你说你以为他已经死了 |
[06:30] | I did. I’m afraid I may have been wrong. | 我确实以为 但我担心我可能错了 |
[06:36] | We know him only as Wormwood. | 我们只知道他是虫草 |
[06:38] | A hired killer. Relatively new in the game. | 一个受雇的杀手 在游戏中相对较新 |
[06:40] | But his poisons are nearly undetectable. | 但他的毒药几乎无法检测到 |
[06:42] | This Wormwood just poisoned two people? | 这个虫草刚刚毒死了两个人? |
[06:44] | Two brothers. | 两个兄弟 |
[06:47] | Vicente and Leon Sandoval. | 维森特和莱昂-桑多瓦尔 |
[06:48] | Killed at their villa in Miami. | 在他们位于迈阿密的别墅被杀 |
[06:50] | The Sandoval and Montano family | Sandoval和Montano家族 |
[06:52] | own a mine in the Dominican Republic. | 在多米尼加共和国拥有一座矿山 |
[06:55] | Rich in cobalt and aluminum. | 含有丰富的钴和铝 |
[06:57] | Decades ago, negligence by a member | 几十年前 一个成员的疏忽 |
[06:59] | of the Sandoval family resulted in a mining accident | 桑多瓦尔家族的人在一次采矿事故中丧生 |
[07:02] | that claimed the life of the Montanos’ patriarch. | 夺走了蒙塔诺家族族长的生命 |
[07:05] | Within a few weeks, | 在几个星期内 |
[07:06] | two Sandovals had been killed in retaliation, | 两名桑多瓦人在报复中被杀 |
[07:09] | and the families have been blood enemies ever since. | 从那时起 两家人就成了血海深仇 |
[07:11] | What’s this got to do with Red? | 这和红色有什么关系? |
[07:13] | Once the feud started, the mining stopped. | 争斗一开始 采矿就停止了 |
[07:15] | Sensing an opportunity, | 感觉到一个机会 |
[07:16] | Raymond offered to manage the mine for them. | 雷蒙德提出为他们管理矿山 |
[07:18] | He solved their business problem, | 他解决了他们的商业问题 |
[07:20] | but clearly not their personal one. | 但显然不是他们个人的 |
[07:21] | That’s what he wanted to do today. | 这就是他今天想做的事 |
[07:23] | It seems someone disagreed. | 似乎有人不同意 |
[07:25] | Which brings us back to Wormwood. | 这使我们回到了虫草 |
[07:26] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[07:28] | I don’t care who he is. | 我不关心他是谁 |
[07:29] | I care who hired him. | 我关心谁雇用了他 |
[07:31] | It wasn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[07:32] | Then why is it only my family was poisoned? | 那为什么只有我的家人被毒死? |
[07:34] | Wormwood doesn’t poison people | 虫草不会毒害人 |
[07:36] | so much as he hot-wires their immune systems | 以至于他给他们的免疫系统装上了热线 |
[07:41] | to make them even more vulnerable to be poisoned. | 以使他们更容易被毒害 |
[07:44] | He weaponizes even the smallest allergen, | 他把哪怕是最小的过敏原都变成了武器 |
[07:47] | and he hides his target | 和他隐藏他的目标 |
[07:49] | by making everyone around that target equally at risk. | 使该目标周围每个人都同样面临风险 |
[07:54] | If I’m right and this is Wormwood, | 如果我是对的 而且这就是沃特伍德 |
[07:57] | we’ve all been exposed. | 我们都已经暴露了 |
[07:59] | A jet crash in the rice fields of East Timor | 一架飞机在东帝汶的稻田里坠毁 |
[08:02] | after a bad in-flight meal. | 在一次糟糕的机上餐后 |
[08:04] | And last year, the former CEO | 而在去年 前CEO |
[08:06] | of GoldiBlock Security and Software | GoldiBlock安全和软件公司 |
[08:08] | was found dead on a Madagascar beach, | 被发现死在马达加斯加的海滩上 |
[08:10] | killed by his suntan lotion. | 被他的防晒霜杀死 |
[08:12] | Each death caused by a previously mild, | 每一个由以前轻微的死亡引起的 |
[08:15] | suddenly virulent allergy in the victim. | 受害人突然出现剧烈的过敏 |
[08:17] | I need some air. | 我需要一些空气 |
[08:18] | Open that window | 打开该窗口 |
[08:20] | and it might be the last breath you take. | 而这可能是你的最后一口气 |
[08:23] | Next time, they should wand you. | 下一次 他们应该向你招手 |
[08:24] | We did wand him. | 我们确实向他示好 |
[08:26] | I don’t have any allergies! | 我没有任何过敏症! |
[08:27] | Or an attention span, apparently. | 或者说 显然是注意力不集中 |
[08:30] | We now are vulnerable to everything. | 我们现在对一切都很脆弱 |
[08:33] | And we can’t do anything about that | 而我们对此无能为力 |
[08:35] | until we know how we’ve been made vulnerable. | 直到我们知道我们是如何变得脆弱的 |
[08:38] | And until we figure that out, we aren’t going anywhere. | 除非弄清楚这一点 我们哪里也去不了 |
[08:41] | But rest assured, | 但请放心 |
[08:43] | I have the top man working on it as we speak. | 于此同时 我请出最厉害的人处理这问题 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Forget it. | 是的 忘了它吧 |
[08:48] | You won’t be eating the food or drinking the wine. | 你不会吃这些食物或喝这些酒 |
[08:50] | Going there won’t put you in any risk. | 去那里不会让你有任何风险 |
[08:52] | Going into a room with mortal enemies, | 进入一个有致命敌人的房间 |
[08:54] | two dead bodies, | 两具尸体 |
[08:55] | and three decades of recrimination? I’m good. | 和三十年的责难?我很好 |
[08:57] | It’s not just the families that are at risk. | 受到威胁的不仅仅是家庭 |
[08:59] | Raymond is, too. | 雷蒙德也是如此 |
[09:00] | These are seasoned criminals. | 这些都是经验丰富的罪犯 |
[09:02] | I can’t just roll up in there. | 我不能只在那里打滚 |
[09:03] | You can, as Red’s medical expert. | 你可以 作为Red的医学专家 |
[09:06] | But I’m not Red’s medical expert. | 但我不是Red的医学专家 |
[09:08] | Herbert is my medical expert, | 赫伯特是我的医学专家 |
[09:10] | a world-renowned forensics analyst. | 一个世界知名的法医分析家 |
[09:13] | The suit is not only for his protection, | 这套衣服不仅是为了保护他 |
[09:15] | but also to protect us from… well, everything. | 但也是为了保护我们免受… 一切 |
[09:19] | Sorry for your loss. | 对你的损失表示遗憾 |
[09:20] | He didn’t lose anyone. | 他没有失去任何人 |
[09:22] | Or kill anyone. | 或杀了任何人 |
[09:23] | Well, you keep saying that. | 嗯 你一直这么说 |
[09:25] | Because it’s true. | 因为它是真的 |
[09:26] | I came here to make peace, especially now. | 我来到这里是为了和平 尤其是现在 |
[09:29] | Especially now? | 尤其是现在? |
[09:30] | The feud began with the murder of a Montano. | 这场争斗始于一名蒙塔诺的谋杀案 |
[09:32] | Let it end with the death of two Sandovals! | 让它以两个桑多瓦人的死亡而结束吧! |
[09:37] | Enough! | 够了! |
[09:42] | Raoul? | 拉乌尔? |
[09:45] | Raoul? | 拉乌尔? |
[09:46] | -Raoul? -No, no, no, no. | -拉乌尔?-不 不 不 不 |
[09:52] | Please! Do something! | 求你了!做点什么吧! |
[09:54] | There’s nothing he can do. | 他无能为力 |
[09:56] | That’s dermatographia. | 这就是皮纹病 |
[09:59] | It’s an allergy to human touch. | 这是对人类接触的一种过敏 |
[10:01] | It’s quite common. It’s never deadly. | 这是很常见的 它从来不是致命的 |
[10:02] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[10:05] | You saw it. | 你看到了吧 |
[10:07] | He murdered my father. | 他谋杀了我的父亲 |
[10:09] | We saw your father murdered, | 我们看到你的父亲被谋杀 |
[10:10] | but not by Izan. | 但不是由Izan |
[10:12] | There’s a pox on both your houses. | 你们两个房子都有痘痘 |
[10:14] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[10:16] | I’d start working on that peace, | 我会开始为这种和平而努力 |
[10:18] | because you have more in common now than ever. | 因为你们现在比以往有更多的共同点 |
[10:21] | Someone wants you all dead. | 有人想让你们都死 |
[10:27] | Are you seeing my spectroscopy report? | 你看到我的光谱学报告了吗? |
[10:29] | Seeing, yes. Understanding, no. | 看到了 是的 理解 不 |
[10:32] | The food’s been laced with a chemical compound | 食物中掺入了一种化学成分 |
[10:34] | that excites immunoglobulin E. | 激发了免疫球蛋白E |
[10:36] | Immunoglobulin E is the antibody | 免疫球蛋白E是一种抗体 |
[10:38] | responsible for most allergic reactions. | 是大多数过敏反应的原因 |
[10:39] | By exciting it, Wormwood has turned mild reactions | 通过刺激它 艾草使温和的反应变成了 |
[10:41] | into deadly ones. | 变成致命的 |
[10:43] | It looks like Leon had a mild version | 看起来莱昂有一个温和的版本 |
[10:45] | of his brother’s sulfite allergy. | 他的弟弟对亚硫酸盐过敏 |
[10:46] | But as for Vicente, | 但至于维森特 |
[10:48] | trace amounts of sulfites | 微量的亚硫酸盐 |
[10:49] | are a natural by-product of cider making. | 是苹果酒制造的天然副产品 |
[10:51] | I mean, not enough to put on the label, | 我的意思是 还不足以贴上标签 |
[10:53] | but in this case, enough to kill. | 但在这种情况下 足以杀人 |
[10:54] | Is the compound traceable to Wormwood? | 该化合物是否可以追溯到艾草? |
[10:56] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上 是的 |
[10:58] | It’s built onto a base molecule | 它是建立在一个基础分子上的 |
[10:59] | used in blood pressure medications. | 用在血压药物中 |
[11:01] | Send us a list of the medications. | 向我们发送一份药物清单 |
[11:03] | We’ll find the pharmaceutical company that makes them | 我们将找到制造这些产品的制药公司 |
[11:05] | and track him through their records. | 并通过他们的记录追踪他 |
[11:07] | Two warring families. Poison. Murder. | 两个交战的家族 毒药 谋杀 |
[11:09] | This case is straight out of my book club. | 这个案子是直接从我的读书会里出来的 |
[11:11] | You’re in a book club that’s reading Romeo and Juliet? | 你参加一个正在读《罗密欧与朱丽叶》的书友会? |
[11:14] | What? No. Dune. | 什么?不 是 沙丘魔堡 |
[11:15] | The Capulets have nothing on the Harkonnens. | 凯普莱特家族对哈康纳家族毫无办法 |
[11:17] | You do know that George Lucas | 你知道 乔治-卢卡斯 |
[11:19] | stole the whole Jedi thing from Frank Herbert, right? | 从弗兰克-赫伯特偷了整个绝地的故事吧? |
[11:20] | Feel free to fill us in | 欢迎向我们介绍情况 |
[11:22] | after you send over that list of chemicals. | 在你送来那份化学品清单后 |
[11:26] | The Harkonnens may be more devious than the Capulets, | 哈克南家族可能比凯普莱特家族更狡猾 |
[11:29] | but they have nothing on the Montanos. | 但他们对蒙塔诺家族一无所知 |
[11:31] | I’m Gabriella Sandoval, Vicente’s daughter. | 我是加布利拉桑多瓦尔 文森的女儿 |
[11:33] | Did the peace talks drag on all night? | 和谈拖了整晚吗? |
[11:34] | Just– Just for your own safety, | 只是–为了你自己的安全 |
[11:36] | for your own safety, please step back. | 为了你自己的安全 请退后 |
[11:37] | Just step back, please. Step back. | 请退后一步 后退 |
[11:39] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[11:41] | Why are you here and wearing that? | 你为什么在这里 还穿着这个? |
[11:42] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:44] | I’m here… | 我在这里… |
[11:45] | wearing that because something terrible… | 穿上它是因为有一些可怕的事情… |
[11:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:51] | Your father is dead. | 你的父亲已经死了 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么? |
[11:57] | No, that’s not true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[12:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[12:05] | Taking over the family and the war. | 接管家庭和战争 |
[12:08] | Geez. It’s getting hard to breathe in here. | 天啊 这里越来越难以呼吸了 |
[12:10] | Your war killed my father. | 你的战争杀死了我的父亲 |
[12:12] | Your brother is dead because of the war. | 你的兄弟因为战争而死亡 |
[12:14] | Which is why it’s a war we have to win. | 这就是为什么这是场我们必须赢得的战争 |
[12:16] | When it’s your turn to wear this, | 轮到你穿这个的时候 |
[12:18] | I hope you accept that. | 我希望你接受这一点 |
[12:19] | Reddington’s right. | 雷丁顿是对的 |
[12:21] | We have a common enemy. | 我们有一个共同的敌人 |
[12:34] | – Are we still at risk? – I don’t know. | – 我们仍然处于危险中吗?- 我不知道 |
[12:36] | But I gave our friends a lead on Wormwood, | 但我给我们的朋友关于虫草的线索 |
[12:38] | so once they find him, we’ll figure it out. | 所以一旦他们找到他 我们就会弄清楚 |
[12:41] | You know, over the years, | 你知道 多年来 |
[12:43] | women have gazed upon me | 妇女凝视着我 |
[12:46] | with pretty equal measures of love and loathing. | 对他们的喜爱和厌恶程度相当 |
[12:49] | My survival has often depended | 我的生存常常取决于 |
[12:51] | on being able to tell the difference. | 在能够区分的情况下 |
[12:59] | David, what the hell? The window! | 大卫 这到底是怎么回事?窗户! |
[13:03] | He opened it. | 他打开了它 |
[13:05] | You told him not to, but he did. | 你告诉他不要这样做 但他还是做了 |
[13:10] | He’s gonna get us all killed! | 他要把我们都杀了! |
[13:17] | I was given a list… | 有人给了我一份名单… |
[13:19] | who would be here. | 谁会在这里 |
[13:22] | You weren’t on it. | 你不在上面 |
[13:23] | Tito Sandoval canceled last minute. | 蒂托-桑多瓦尔在最后一分钟取消了 |
[13:26] | A seat was open. My father invited me. | 有一个座位是空的 我父亲邀请我 |
[13:30] | I was surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[13:31] | Apparently, I wasn’t the only one. | 显然 我不是唯一的一个人 |
[13:35] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[13:37] | Oh, I think you do, Don Montano. | 哦 我想你会的 唐-蒙塔诺 |
[13:51] | The base compound Herbie gave us is in public domain. | 赫比给我们的基础化合物是在公共领域 |
[13:54] | A dozen companies make the meds, | 有十几家公司生产这种药物 |
[13:56] | and the distribution’s global. | 和分布的全球 |
[13:58] | There’s no way to ID Wormwood from that supply chain. | 没有办法从该供应链中识别虫草 |
[14:00] | So the drugs are a dead end. | 因此 毒品是一个死胡同 |
[14:02] | Yes, but there was a chef. | 是的 但有一个厨师 |
[14:04] | And if she poisoned the food for Wormwood– | 如果她在食物中为虫草下毒… |
[14:05] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[14:06] | Naomi Lindquist, of Naomi Osteria. | 纳奥米-林奎斯特 来自纳奥米-奥斯特里亚 |
[14:10] | Raymond loves her gnocchi. | 雷蒙德喜欢她的团子 |
[14:12] | What I know about wormwood is this. | 我对艾草的了解是这样的 |
[14:15] | It’s a shrub. It has a bitter taste. | 这是一种灌木 它有一种苦涩的味道 |
[14:17] | It’s used in vermouth. | 它被用在苦艾酒中 |
[14:19] | This Wormwood is a person, not a shrub, | 这个艾草是一个人 而不是一个灌木 |
[14:21] | and they kill people | 而且他们杀了人 |
[14:22] | using their natural allergic response system. | 使用他们的自然过敏反应系统 |
[14:25] | Tell us about the job. | 告诉我们工作的情况 |
[14:26] | It was a job like any other job, except… | 这是一份和其他工作一样的工作 除了… |
[14:33] | Pistachio. | 阿月浑子(Pistachio) |
[14:35] | More acid. | 更多的酸 |
[14:36] | Except what? | 除了什么? |
[14:38] | Except for the tension. | 除了紧张 |
[14:40] | If you insist on going through with this, | 如果你坚持要做这件事 |
[14:43] | you’ll choke on your peace. | 你会被你的和平所窒息 |
[14:45] | Did you just threaten me? | 你刚才是在威胁我吗? |
[14:47] | I’ll do more than that if you don’t stop with this nonsense. | 如果你不停止这种胡闹 我还会做得更多 |
[14:51] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[14:52] | That was Vicente Sandoval and some relative. | 那是维森特-桑多瓦尔和一些亲戚 |
[14:57] | Tito? | 蒂托? |
[14:58] | Perhaps you should be talking to them. | 也许你应该和他们谈谈 |
[15:00] | Four people are dead because they ate your food. | 有四个人死了 因为他们吃了你的食物 |
[15:02] | Four people are dead, | 四个人是死亡 |
[15:03] | but not because of what they ate. | 但不是因为他们吃了什么 |
[15:05] | Well, how can you be so sure? | 那么 你怎么能如此肯定呢? |
[15:06] | Because I ate. | 因为我吃了 |
[15:08] | There isn’t a dish that goes out I don’t taste. | 没有一道出去的菜我不品尝 |
[15:11] | It’s yummy. | 它很美味 |
[15:13] | You said this Wormwood attacks his victim | 你说过这只虫子会攻击他的受害者 |
[15:15] | via their allergies? | 通过他们的过敏症? |
[15:17] | I have a nut allergy. | 我有坚果过敏症 |
[15:19] | It gives me another sense with which to understand my medium. | 它给了我另一种感觉 让我了解我的媒介 |
[15:23] | If I were poisoned, would I still be alive? | 如果我被毒死了 我还会活着吗? |
[15:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a restaurant to run. | 现在 如果你不介意的话 我有一家餐馆要开 |
[15:31] | Before you ask, the answer is no. | 在你问之前 答案是否定的 |
[15:33] | Legislative affairs is happy to cooperate– | 物流管理处很乐意配合– |
[15:35] | Jonathan, I called you in today to talk to you, | 乔纳森 我今天叫你来是想和你谈谈 |
[15:37] | not a press liaison. | 而不是新闻联络员 |
[15:38] | T-This isn’t about OLA? | 这不是关于OLA吗? |
[15:41] | No. It’s about your relationship with Donald Ressler. | 不 是关于你和唐纳德-雷斯勒的关系 |
[15:44] | I understand you’re helping each other recover. | 我知道你们在帮助对方恢复 |
[15:46] | I respect that, | 我尊重这一点 |
[15:48] | but not as much as I respect our country. | 但没有像我尊重我们的国家那样多 |
[15:50] | F-First of all, my relationship with Don Ressler | F-首先 我与Don 雷斯勒的关系 |
[15:52] | is none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[15:54] | And second, he’s a patriot | 第二 他是一个爱国者 |
[15:56] | who has devoted his life to the FBI. | 他把自己的一生都献给了联调局 |
[15:58] | Agent Ressler is an integral part of a secret task force | 雷斯勒探员是一个秘密特遣部队的重要成员 |
[16:02] | working on behalf of Raymond Reddington. | 代表着雷蒙雷丁顿工作 |
[16:04] | The crime lord? That’s laughable. | 犯罪大王?这真让人哭笑不得 |
[16:06] | And has nothing to do with me. Why am I here? | 而且与我无关 我为什么在这里? |
[16:09] | -I need proof. -No. | -我需要证据 -不行 |
[16:11] | I need someone close to a task force member to get it for me. | 我需要一个接近专案组成员的人帮我拿 |
[16:13] | Then find someone else. | 那就找别人吧 |
[16:15] | -There is no one else. -He’s my friend. | -没有别的人 -他是我的朋友 |
[16:16] | You’re the only one in a position to find out, | 你是唯一有能力发现的人 |
[16:19] | to help him. | 来帮助他 |
[16:20] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:23] | Elizabeth Keen was a corrupt FBI agent | 伊丽莎白-基恩是一名腐败的联调局探员 |
[16:26] | and Reddington’s heir apparent. | 和雷丁顿的继承人 |
[16:28] | She was also Ressler’s lover. | 她也是雷斯勒的情人 |
[16:30] | You don’t believe me? Ask him about her. | 你不相信我?问他她的情况 |
[16:32] | Ask him about Liz Keen. | 问他关于Liz Keen的情况 |
[16:40] | We’re running out of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[16:42] | For them and for Reddington. | 为了他们 也为了雷丁顿 |
[16:43] | We need to find Tito Sandoval. | 我们需要找到蒂托-桑多瓦尔 |
[16:45] | The chef heard him threaten Vicente over peace talks. | 厨师听到他在和谈问题上威胁维森特 |
[16:48] | And the food. Did he poison it? | 还有那些食物 他在里面下了毒吗? |
[16:49] | It wasn’t the food. The chef tasted everything. | 不是食物问题 厨师品尝所有的东西 |
[16:51] | She’s got allergies. She’s not sick. | 她有过敏症 她没有生病 |
[16:53] | We spoke to Raymond. | 我们和雷蒙德谈过 |
[16:55] | Tito was a no-show at the meeting. | 蒂托没有出席会议 |
[16:56] | He said he’d rather kill people than make peace, | 他说 他宁愿杀人也不愿意讲和 |
[16:58] | and the people who tried making peace have been killed. | 而那些试图缔造和平的人都被杀害了 |
[17:01] | At a meeting he was supposed to attend but didn’t. | 在一个他应该参加但没有参加的会议上 |
[17:03] | Does Reddington know where Tito is? | 雷丁顿知道蒂托在哪里吗? |
[17:05] | No, but he’s trying to find out. | 没有 但他正试图找出答案 |
[17:07] | – Soon as he does, you pick him up. | – 一旦他这样做 你就把他抱起来 |
[17:09] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:11] | It’s my sponsee, but I’ll– I’ll see him after– | 是我的代理者 但我之后再去见他… |
[17:13] | Go. Check on your guy. | 走吧 检查你的人 |
[17:14] | Dembe and Siya can track down Tito. | 登贝莱和西雅可以追踪到蒂托 |
[17:17] | This was my goal. | 这是我的目标 |
[17:19] | You were my goal. | 你是我的目标 |
[17:21] | A new generation taking charge, | 新一代人接手管辖 |
[17:24] | leaving old wounds and grudges behind. | 放下旧的伤口和怨恨 |
[17:27] | You did this. You killed them. | 是你做的 你杀了他们 |
[17:29] | This was my goal, not my plan. | 这是我的目标 而不是我的计划 |
[17:32] | I intended to talk you all to death, not kill you. | 我打算把你们都劝死 而不是杀了你们 |
[17:35] | I’ve lost eight family members to this war. | 我已在这战争中失去八个家人 |
[17:38] | I told my father this was senseless | 我告诉我的父亲 这是毫无意义的 |
[17:40] | and urged him to make peace. | 并敦促他讲和 |
[17:41] | I never expected to wear this. | 我从没想过要穿这个 |
[17:44] | But now that I do, I promise you, Izan, | 但现在我知道了 我向你保证 伊桑 |
[17:47] | as far as my family is concerned… | 就我的家庭而言… |
[17:51] | the dying stops here. | 死亡到此为止 |
[17:56] | If you need an incentive, try this. | 如果你需要一个激励措施 试试这个 |
[17:58] | What’s happened here, | 这里发生了什么 |
[18:00] | your brother Tito is responsible for it. | 你的兄弟铁托要对它负责 |
[18:02] | No. That can’t be. | 不 这不可能 |
[18:04] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以找到答案 |
[18:06] | He would never move against family. | 他永远不会对家人下手 |
[18:07] | He was against the peace. | 他是反对和平的 |
[18:10] | He should have been here but wasn’t. | 他本应在这里 但却没有 |
[18:12] | If this is to end, | 如果这要结束的话 |
[18:14] | he needs to answer for himself. | 他需要为自己负责 |
[18:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[18:18] | -I don’t know. -I do. | -我不知道 -我知道 |
[18:21] | We were tracking you. | 我们在追踪你 |
[18:23] | The meeting was on your property. | 会议是在你的财产上进行的 |
[18:25] | We needed to be sure there were no surprises. | 我们需要确保没有任何意外 |
[18:27] | Surprises? | 惊喜? |
[18:28] | This peace was founded on a good-faith negotiation. | 这种和平是建立在真诚的谈判之上的 |
[18:30] | The fact that you’d go behind our backs– | 事实上 你会在我们的背后 — |
[18:32] | It was my father’s decision. | 这是我父亲的决定 |
[18:35] | But honestly… he was right. | 但说实话…他是对的 |
[18:38] | Most good-faith negotiations don’t end in murder. | 大多数有诚意的谈判都不会以谋杀告终 |
[18:43] | If Tito is responsible, | 如果铁托负责 |
[18:45] | there can be no peace until he’s found. | 除非找到他 否则不会有和平 |
[18:47] | So where is he? | 那么他在哪里? |
[18:53] | Room’s clean. | 房间很干净 |
[18:55] | FBI, Mr. Sandoval. Open the door. | 联调局 桑多瓦先生 打开门 |
[18:59] | Mr. Sandoval? | 桑多瓦尔先生? |
[19:01] | Gun! | 枪! |
[19:15] | Hey! What the hell’s going on here? | 嘿!这里到底发生了什么? |
[19:20] | And my father, too? | 还有我的父亲? |
[19:21] | You look surprised. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[19:23] | You burst in here | 你突然闯入这里 |
[19:25] | and tell me my father and uncle have been murdered. | 并告诉我我的父亲和叔叔已经被谋杀了 |
[19:27] | Of course I’m surprised. | 我当然很惊讶 |
[19:28] | Who is Wormwood? | 谁是虫草? |
[19:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:31] | Was the plan only to kill Montanos? | 该计划是否只是为了杀死蒙塔诺? |
[19:33] | Is that why you’re surprised? The collateral damage? | 这就是你惊讶的原因吗?附带损害? |
[19:36] | You think I did this? | 你认为是我干的? |
[19:37] | You think I killed my family? | 你认为我杀了我的家人? |
[19:39] | The chef heard you in the kitchen, | 厨师在厨房里听到你威胁说 |
[19:42] | threatening to kill your uncle if he tried to make peace. | 如果你叔叔试图求和 就杀了他 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I threatened him. | 是 我威胁了他 |
[19:47] | But that’s all it was, a threat. | 但这只是一个威胁而已 |
[19:49] | Everyone there has been poisoned, | 那里的每个人都被毒死了 |
[19:51] | and you’re here what, raiding the mini-bar? | 你在这里干什么? 抢夺迷你酒吧? |
[19:53] | I’m here because my uncle wouldn’t let me be there. | 我在这里是因为我叔叔不让我在那里 |
[19:57] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[20:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:02] | You will be betrayed | 你会被出卖的 |
[20:04] | the second you lower your guard. | 在你降低警惕的时候 |
[20:07] | The only language the Montanos understand is violence! | 蒙塔诺人唯一懂的语言就是暴力! |
[20:13] | Reddington is mediating. | 雷丁顿正在进行调解 |
[20:15] | They know better than to try anything when he’s involved. | 他们知道在他参与下最好不要做任何事 |
[20:18] | Now, all you have to do is sit, nod, | 现在 你所要做的就是坐下 点头 |
[20:22] | and stop acting like a child. | 并停止像个孩子一样行事 |
[20:25] | I can’t support this. | 我不能支持这个 |
[20:26] | Support? | 支持? |
[20:29] | I expect obedience. | 我期待着顺从 |
[20:31] | If you can’t give me that, I don’t want you there. | 如果你不能给我 我不希望你在那里 |
[20:35] | I warned him. | 我警告过他 |
[20:36] | He’d still be a alive if he’d listened to me. | 如果他听了我的话 他仍然是一个活人 |
[20:39] | Everyone in that room may die. | 那个房间里的每个人都可能死亡 |
[20:42] | Izan is there. Your flesh and blood. | Izan在那里 你的血亲 |
[20:44] | -If you can help us– -I would if I could. | -若你能帮我们… -如果可以 我会的 |
[20:46] | Wormwood can. Just tell us– | 虫草可以 只要告诉我们 — |
[20:48] | I already told you! I don’t know who that is! | 我已经告诉你了!我不知道那是谁! |
[20:51] | Except that apparently he killed my family. | 除此以外 显然他杀了我的家人 |
[20:54] | Why would you think I’d want that? | 为什么你会认为我想这样? |
[20:55] | Because everyone else is dead. | 因为其他人都已经死了 |
[20:57] | Or may die except for you, | 或者可能会死 除了你 |
[20:59] | which would end the war and make you king. | 这将结束战争 使你成为国王 |
[21:02] | Of what? | 什么的? |
[21:04] | An empire of the dead? | 一个死人的帝国? |
[21:06] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[21:08] | You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say | 你有权利保持沉默 你所说的一切 |
[21:11] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 可以并将在法庭上被用来对付你 |
[21:15] | Dembe. | 德贝 |
[21:16] | No. No, no, no no, no, no, no, no. | 不… |
[21:18] | Call 911. | 拨打911 |
[21:19] | It’s Wormwood. | 是虫草 |
[21:22] | He’s been poisoned, too. | 他也被毒死了 |
[21:23] | There must have been something on my hands when I touched him. | 我摸他的时候 手上一定有东西 |
[21:25] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[21:26] | We’re getting you help now. | 我们现在给你提供帮助 |
[21:28] | – Hello? – 911. What’s your emergency? | – 喂? – 911 有什么情况? |
[21:30] | I need an ambulance at Hotel Marmae, room 205. | 我需要辆救护车 马尔梅饭店 205室 |
[21:47] | – Donald. – Hey, Jon. | – 唐纳德 – 嘿 乔恩 |
[21:48] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在努力联系你 |
[21:49] | You texted me but then went AWOL. | 你给我发了短信 但后来却擅离职守 |
[21:51] | I was about to call your wife. | 我正准备给你妻子打电话 |
[21:53] | -I’m– I’m glad you didn’t. -Are you using? | -我很高兴你没有 -你在用药吗? |
[21:56] | I-I’ve been– I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 我最近…做了很多思考 |
[21:59] | Look. Where are you? I’m coming to get you. | 你看 你在哪里?我去找你 |
[22:01] | I’ll be okay. Thank you. | 我不会有事的 谢谢你 |
[22:02] | It’s just work’s been beating me up. | 只是工作一直在打压我 |
[22:04] | I-I’ve been– I’ve been asked to– | 我已经被要求… |
[22:07] | to pry into someone’s personal life, | 窥探某人的个人生活 |
[22:10] | someone I care about. | 我关心的人 |
[22:12] | Why would they ask you to do that? | 为什么他们会要求你这样做? |
[22:14] | They say that it’s for his own good, | 他们说这是为了他自己好 |
[22:16] | this friend of me is, uh, is being taken advantage of, | 我的这位朋友是 呃 被人利用了 |
[22:20] | and if I got, um, proof of that, | 如果我有 嗯 证据的话 |
[22:22] | they might be able to, you know, set him straight. | 他们也许能够 你知道 把他摆平 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry you’re getting pressured like that, | 我很遗憾你受到了这样的压力 |
[22:26] | but you can’t let this push you off the wagon. | 但你不能让它把你推下马车 |
[22:28] | You worked way too hard to relapse now. | 你工作得太辛苦了 现在复发了 |
[22:30] | One time at a meeting, | 有一次在会议上 |
[22:31] | I remember you talking about… falling back, | 我记得你说过…再犯瘾 |
[22:34] | you know, using again. | 你知道 再次使用 |
[22:35] | It was something personal, right, the trigger? | 是个人的东西 对吗 触发器? |
[22:37] | -Yeah. -I’m sorry. | -是的 我很抱歉 |
[22:39] | I don’t want to take you back. I-It’s just– | 我不想带你回去 我只是… |
[22:42] | It– It helps to know I’m not alone, you know? | 我需要知道我并不孤单 你懂吗? |
[22:44] | Well, I lost someone. | 好吧 我失去了一个人 |
[22:46] | Someone I cared about very much. | 我非常关心的人 |
[22:48] | Did they die? | 他们死了吗? |
[22:50] | Yeah. She was killed right in front of me. | 是的 她就在我面前被杀 |
[22:52] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[22:53] | Oh. I’m– I’m so sorry. | 哦 我–我很抱歉 |
[22:56] | That– That must have been horrifying. | 那一定是很可怕的 |
[22:58] | Well, I spun out hard after that. | 在那之后我狠狠地失控了 |
[23:00] | I smoked, snorted, whatever I could do to forget. | 我抽大麻 吸毒 做什么都是为了忘记 |
[23:03] | But of course you can’t forget. At least I can’t. | 但你无法忘记 至少我不能 |
[23:07] | So I go to the meetings. I talk it out. | 所以我去会议 把它说出来 |
[23:10] | Thank you for… for sharing that, | 谢谢你的分享 |
[23:13] | for letting me hang on to you. | 感谢你将我带在身边 |
[23:15] | Hey, we’re hanging on to each other. | 嘿 我们在互相牵挂 |
[23:18] | W-What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[23:22] | Liz. Her name was Liz. | 利兹 她的名字是莉兹 |
[23:27] | Tell me exactly how it happened. | 告诉我到底是怎么发生的 |
[23:29] | Tito reacted to my touch. | 蒂托对我的触摸有反应 |
[23:31] | There must have been something on my hands, | 我的手上一定有什么东西 |
[23:33] | moisturizer or soap. | 润肤霜或肥皂 |
[23:35] | We won’t know for sure until the tox report is complete. | 在毒物报告完成之前 我们无法确定 |
[23:37] | Five people are dead | 五人死亡 |
[23:39] | and we’re no closer to identifying Wormwood | 我们没有更接近于确认虫草的身份 |
[23:41] | or how he put you at risk. | 或者他是如何让你处于危险之中的 |
[23:43] | What was our common point of exposure? | 我们的共同接触点是什么? |
[23:46] | Not the wine. | 不是酒 |
[23:47] | The food, then? | 那么 食物呢? |
[23:48] | Well, the chef ate it, and she’s fine. | 好吧 厨师吃了它 她很好 |
[23:51] | Tito didn’t. He’s dead. | 蒂托没有 他已经死了 |
[23:53] | What else? Think. | 还有什么?想一想 |
[23:56] | The dishes. | 这些菜肴 |
[23:58] | Tito wasn’t at the meal. | 蒂托没有参加这顿饭 |
[24:00] | But he was in the kitchen, | 但他在厨房里 |
[24:02] | and that’s when he cut his hand when he smashed the dish. | 而这时他在砸盘子时割伤了自己的手 |
[24:04] | They’re a common denominator. | 他们是一个共同的分母 |
[24:06] | The waiters touched them, too, | 服务员们也碰了他们 |
[24:08] | and as far as we know, they haven’t been exposed. | 而且据我们所知 他们还没有被曝光 |
[24:10] | No, because they wore gloves. | 不 因为他们戴着手套 |
[24:13] | I thought it was a nod to elegance and charm. | 我认为这是对优雅和魅力的一种点头 |
[24:16] | I assumed it was Vicente’s doing. | 我以为是维森特干的 |
[24:19] | That theory expired with him. | 这一理论与他一起过期了 |
[24:21] | Do you have another theory? | 你有别的理论吗? |
[24:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:24] | But I need Herbie to speak with a waiter to confirm it. | 但我需要赫比跟服务员确认这一点 |
[24:31] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么要穿这个? |
[24:33] | Oh, this. Um, I can explain. | 哦 这个 嗯 我可以解释 |
[24:36] | Oh, God. Are we dying, too? | 哦 上帝 我们也会死吗? |
[24:38] | No, no, no. No. No. | 不 不… |
[24:39] | But if you are, which I doubt, | 但如果你是 我怀疑 |
[24:41] | I don’t want to be the one to kill you. | 我不想成为杀死你的那个人 |
[24:43] | Let me start over. The dishes– | 让我重新开始 碗碟 — |
[24:45] | Did you ever touch them? | 你有没有接触过他们? |
[24:47] | You’re really freaking me out. | 你真的吓到我了 |
[24:49] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这有什么可安慰的 |
[24:50] | it’s like 1,000 degrees in here. | 这里有1000多度 |
[24:51] | I wasn’t poisoned, but I may die of heat stroke. | 我没有中毒 但我可能死于中暑 |
[24:54] | So I was poisoned? | 那么我被毒死了? |
[24:55] | Not if you didn’t touch the dishes with your bare hands. | 如果你没有赤手接触这些餐具就没事 |
[24:58] | We were told not to, | 我们被告知不要这样做 |
[24:59] | ordered to wear gloves the whole time. | 被命令一直戴着手套 |
[25:01] | Oh. Okay. This order– Who gave it to you? | 哦 好的 这个命令 — 谁给你的? |
[25:08] | Gabriella. | 加布里埃拉 |
[25:15] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[25:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:21] | Your upset is apparent and moving. | 你的不安是显而易见和令人感动的 |
[25:24] | Clearly you find what is happening in here | 很明显 你会发现这里正在发生什么 |
[25:27] | deeply disturbing. | 令人深感不安 |
[25:28] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[25:30] | You can’t imagine how much. | 你无法想象有多大 |
[25:32] | Oh, I’m fairly confident I can. | 哦 我相当有信心 我可以 |
[25:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:37] | The loss of a parent is universal. | 失去父母是普遍现象 |
[25:41] | As is the fear of losing a lover. | 正如对失去爱人的恐惧一样 |
[25:45] | The gloves were a necessary precaution. | 手套是一种必要的预防措施 |
[25:47] | Didn’t want to start killing off the help. | 不想开始杀戮帮助 |
[25:50] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[25:51] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[25:53] | I’m late | 我迟到了 |
[25:55] | for a very important engagement, | 为了一个非常重要的约定 |
[25:57] | so I’ll cut right to it. | 所以我将直接切入 |
[25:59] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我并不害怕死亡 |
[26:02] | As that is the exception to the rule, | 因为那是规则的例外 |
[26:04] | I almost always have the advantage. | 我几乎总是有优势 |
[26:07] | I certainly do with you. | 我当然同意你的说法 |
[26:09] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 恐怕我不明白 |
[26:11] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我并不害怕死亡 |
[26:13] | You, on the other hand, | 而你 则是 |
[26:14] | are terrified that Michael will. | 很害怕迈克尔会这样做 |
[26:19] | What the waiters wore, what you ate. | 服务员穿的是什么 你吃的是什么 |
[26:22] | Dad asked me to organize the dinner, | 爸爸让我组织这次晚宴 |
[26:23] | so that’s what I did. | 所以我就是这么做的 |
[26:25] | What you did was try and kill everyone between you | 你所做的是试图杀死你们之间的所有人 |
[26:30] | and happily ever after. | 并从此幸福地生活在一起 |
[26:33] | The warriors and extremists on both sides | 双方的战士和极端主义者 |
[26:37] | who’d never approve of Romeo and Juliet. | 谁也不会同意罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[26:40] | Unfortunately, Tito canceled and… Romeo snuck in. | 不幸的是 蒂托取消了 而罗密欧溜进来 |
[26:45] | Yes, I want peace, | 是的 我想要和平 |
[26:48] | for lots of reasons. | 有很多原因 |
[26:49] | That’s what today was about. | 这就是今天的内容 |
[26:52] | Why would I do anything to ruin that? | 我为什么要做任何事来破坏这一切呢? |
[26:54] | Because generations of war | 因为几代人的战争 |
[26:56] | made you doubt I could mediate peace | 让你怀疑我是否能调停和平 |
[26:59] | and because you thought maybe the world would assume that I, | 并因为你认为也许世界会认为我 |
[27:04] | being who I am, | 我是谁 |
[27:06] | might have been the target of this attack, | 可能是这次袭击的目标 |
[27:08] | perhaps the others collateral damage, | 也许其他人是附带损害 |
[27:11] | but certainly, no one would | 但当然 没有人会 |
[27:13] | so much as look in your direction. | 甚至于看向你的方向 |
[27:17] | Yes? | 是吗? |
[27:18] | No? Nothing? | 没有?没有? |
[27:21] | Oh, well. | 哦 好吧 |
[27:22] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[27:25] | As I said, I’m late for an engagement, | 正如我所说 我有个约会要迟到了 |
[27:27] | and death is a friend. | 而死亡是一个朋友 |
[27:30] | Please. Don’t do that. | 求你了 不要这样做 |
[27:33] | Tell me why not. | 告诉我为什么不 |
[27:35] | And if you’re honest, maybe I won’t. | 如果你是诚实的 也许我不会 |
[27:42] | Because if you do it… | 因为如果你这样做… |
[27:45] | it might kill the man I love. | 它可能会杀死我爱的人 |
[27:49] | Wormwood. Where can we find him? | 虫草 我们在哪里可以找到他? |
[27:53] | All I have is an IP address on the dark web. | 我有的只是一个在暗网上的IP地址 |
[27:56] | Since I saw Michael, | 自从我看到迈克尔 |
[27:57] | I’ve been trying to contact him, | 我一直在试图联系他 |
[27:58] | but he hasn’t responded. | 但他没有回应 |
[28:00] | Does Michael know what you’ve done? | 迈克尔知道你做了什么吗? |
[28:02] | No. But I did it for him. | 不 但我是为了他才这么做的 |
[28:04] | For us. | 对我们来说 |
[28:06] | Ah. And the toxin? | 啊 毒素呢? |
[28:08] | All I have is the empty bottle it came in. | 我所拥有的是它的空瓶 |
[28:10] | Well, that’s a start. | 嗯 这是一个开始 |
[28:12] | Get me a photo of it. | 给我一张照片 |
[28:14] | Please. | 请 |
[28:16] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:18] | Some killers are. | 一些杀手是 |
[28:23] | This is what Gabriella got from Wormwood. | 这是加布莉亚从Wormwood得到的 |
[28:25] | It’s called a reagent bottle. | 这叫试剂瓶 |
[28:27] | They’re used exclusively for research and development. | 它们专门用于研究和开发 |
[28:29] | This one’s made by Polmyrex. | 这个是Polmyrex制造的 |
[28:31] | Does it get us closer to Wormwood? | 这是否让我们更接近沃特伍德? |
[28:32] | Not by itself. | 不是本身 |
[28:33] | Polmyrex distributes it to 15 pharmaceutical companies. | Polmyrex分销给15家制药公司 |
[28:37] | I cross-referenced our list of buyers | 我对照了一下我们的买家名单 |
[28:39] | with the list of potential pharmaceutical manufacturers | 与潜在的制药商名单 |
[28:41] | we got from Herbie, | 我们从赫比那里得到的 |
[28:42] | and we got one hit. | 而我们得到了一次打击 |
[28:43] | A company called Heliod RX. | 一家名为Heliod RX的公司 |
[28:45] | We’re headed there now. | 我们现在正前往那里 |
[28:46] | Good luck. And keep us posted. | 祝你好运 并随时向我们报告 |
[28:49] | That’s our research team. | 这就是我们的研究团队 |
[28:52] | A couple of projects under way at the moment. | 目前 有几个项目正在进行中 |
[28:56] | I don’t know if Fleischmann called you, | 我不知道弗莱施曼有没有给你打电话 |
[28:58] | but I assure you, our finances are in order and up to date. | 我保证我们的财务状况正常 且是最新的 |
[29:00] | Save the accounts. | 保存账户 |
[29:01] | We’re more interested in who concocted this. | 我们更感兴趣的是谁炮制了这个 |
[29:05] | That bottle contained a substance | 那个瓶子里有一种物质 |
[29:06] | that was used in a string of poisonings, | 在一连串的中毒事件中被使用 |
[29:08] | and we have reason to believe it was developed here. | 而且我们有理由相信它是在这里开发的 |
[29:11] | Nothing goes out unless it’s passed | 除非通过 否则没有东西会被送出去 |
[29:12] | 15 discrete safety benchmarks and animal trials. | 15个离散的安全基准和动物试验 |
[29:15] | Any candidates fail animal trials? | 是否有候选人未能通过动物试验? |
[29:18] | This substance targets the immune system. | 这种物质针对免疫系统 |
[29:21] | The only thing I can think of is Adumark. | 我唯一能想到的是Adumark |
[29:24] | It was our golden goose, but animal trials went… | 它是我们的金鹅 但动物试验去… |
[29:26] | Well… | 嗯… |
[29:28] | “catastrophic” was what I wrote in the report. | “灾难性的 “是我在报告中写的 |
[29:30] | Who conducted those trials? | 谁进行了这些试验? |
[29:32] | Dr. Harris was lead. | 哈里斯博士是领导 |
[29:34] | With what happened to those test animals | 发生在这些试验动物身上的事情 |
[29:36] | and with press snooping around, we sidelined the project. | 因为媒体窥探 我们把这个项目搁置了 |
[29:39] | -Where is he now? -General research meeting. | -他现在在哪里?-一般研究会议 |
[29:41] | You passed him on your way in. | 你进来的时候经过了他 |
[29:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:58] | This way. | 这种方式 |
[30:06] | He must’ve gone down the stairs. | 他一定是下楼了 |
[30:07] | You go after him. I’ll call for backup. | 你去找他 我去叫支援 |
[30:23] | Funny statistic. | 有趣的统计数字 |
[30:25] | Most runners go up stairs, not down. | 大多数逃犯都上楼梯 而不是下 |
[30:31] | My people have found Wormwood. | 我的人已经找到了虫草 |
[30:34] | Did he give them an antidote? | 他给了他们解药吗? |
[30:35] | Not yet, but he will. | 还没有 但他会的 |
[30:37] | The question now isn’t whether we’ll live, | 现在的问题不是我们是否能活下来 |
[30:39] | but what we’ll do with the gift of living. | 但我们将用生活的礼物做什么 |
[30:42] | Personally, I’m hoping for a few laughs, | 就个人而言 我希望能有一些笑料 |
[30:44] | some soft kisses, and peace in our time. | 一些柔软的吻 以及我们时代的和平 |
[30:48] | I’ve already told Izan that’s what I want. | 我已经告诉伊桑这就是我想要的 |
[30:50] | Four people are dead, and you talk peace? | 四个人都死了 你还谈和平? |
[30:53] | Not until we have the killer. | 除非我们抓到凶手 |
[30:55] | Not until I have proof that his family isn’t responsible. | 除非我有证据表明他的家人不负责任 |
[30:57] | My family? | 我的家人? |
[30:59] | We’ve always been the victims, | 我们一直都是受害者 |
[31:00] | starting with my grandfather. | 从我的祖父开始 |
[31:03] | -He was a good man. -Whose death was accidental. | -他是个好人 -他的死亡是意外的 |
[31:05] | The mine collapsed because your family miswired the charges. | 矿井坍塌是因为你的家人装错了炸药 |
[31:08] | Rocks shifted. It was an accident! | 岩石移位了 这是个意外! |
[31:10] | What’s done is done, | 该做的已经做了 |
[31:12] | whether accidentally or on purpose. | 不管是意外还是故意的 |
[31:15] | After three generations, it simply does not matter. | 三代之后 这根本不重要 |
[31:23] | Do I have your word that you did not do this? | 你能向我保证你没有这样做吗? |
[31:26] | -You do. -And you have mine. | -你有 -而且你有我的 |
[31:29] | That’s enough for me. Is it enough for you? | 对我来说已足够 对你来说呢? |
[31:31] | I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[31:33] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样? |
[31:35] | Michael and your cousin Gabriella are lovers. | 迈克尔和你的表妹加布里埃拉是恋人 |
[31:39] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗? |
[31:41] | It is, which is why I want peace. | 是的 这就是为什么我想要和平 |
[31:45] | Because the war has kept us apart. | 因为战争使我们分离 |
[31:48] | I’m not responsible for this. | 我不对此事负责 |
[31:50] | Then who is? | 那么谁是? |
[31:51] | Love. | 爱 |
[31:54] | You just got done saying love is why he wouldn’t do it. | 你刚说完爱是他不会做的原因 |
[31:56] | Michael wouldn’t, no. | 迈克尔不会 不 |
[31:58] | But love in the wrong hands or hearts… is reckless, | 但错放手中或心中的爱…是鲁莽的 |
[32:04] | and, in my experience, as dangerous as any hatred. | 根据我的经验 和任何仇恨一样危险 |
[32:10] | That can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[32:15] | You got the proof you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的证据 |
[32:18] | It’s terrible and tragic, | 这很可怕 很悲惨 |
[32:20] | but you can use it to end this nonsense once and for all. | 但你可以用它来永远结束这场斗争 |
[32:26] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[32:28] | The decision is yours. | 决定权在你 |
[32:32] | I did it for us. | 我是为了我们才这样做的 |
[32:34] | You killed my father for us? | 你为我们杀了我父亲? |
[32:36] | Sooner or later, the feud would have killed him, | 迟早 这段恩怨会害死他 |
[32:39] | your father and mine. | 你的父亲和我的 |
[32:40] | It had to stop. | 它必须停止 |
[32:42] | How does this stop anything? | 这怎么能阻止什么呢? |
[32:44] | It puts you in charge, to make peace, to end it. | 它让你负责 让和平 让它结束 |
[32:48] | End it? You killed four people. | 结束它?你杀了四个人 |
[32:52] | Can you and Izan make peace? | 你和伊桑能和平共处吗? |
[32:53] | -That’s beside the point. -That’s the only point. | -这是题外话 -那是唯一的重点 |
[32:56] | Because it’s the only way we can be together. | 因为这是我们能够在一起的唯一方式 |
[32:58] | And I’m sorry, but to me, | 而且我很抱歉 但对我来说 |
[33:00] | that’s the only thing that matters. | 那是唯一重要的事情 |
[33:03] | I know you feel the same way. | 我知道你有同样的感觉 |
[33:09] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你是与众不同的 |
[33:12] | I am different. | 我是不同啊 |
[33:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:16] | You’re worse. | 你更糟糕 |
[33:25] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[33:27] | You killed four people, | 你杀了四个人 |
[33:28] | poisoned three others, and you’re asking for a lawyer? | 毒死了另外三个人 而你却要求请律师? |
[33:30] | If that’s the accusation, | 如果这是指责的话 |
[33:32] | sounds like you answered your own question. | 听起来你好像回答了自己的问题 |
[33:34] | You know, if my poison | 你知道 如果我的毒药 |
[33:36] | ended up being used on Raymond Reddington, | 最后被用在雷蒙德-雷丁顿身上 |
[33:39] | I’d want to cooperate with whoever I could, | 我想与任何可以合作的人合作 |
[33:41] | just to stay safe. | 只是为了保持安全 |
[33:43] | You’re making that up. | 你在编造 |
[33:44] | And they say his people can reach anyone anywhere. | 他们说他的人可以在任何地方找到任何人 |
[33:48] | You can go to central lockup | 你可以去中央拘留所 |
[33:50] | and wait to talk to your lawyer for a day, a week, a month. | 并等与你的律师交谈一天 一周 一个月 |
[33:55] | Or you can stay at an FBI black site. | 或者你可以住在联调局的一个黑点 |
[33:58] | That might be enough to protect you from Reddington’s wrath. | 这或许可以保护你免受雷丁顿的愤怒 |
[34:05] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[34:06] | Tell us about Adumark. | 告诉我们关于Adumark的情况 |
[34:08] | It’s made with a chirality of two of the normal– | 它是用正常的两个手性制成的— |
[34:13] | It’s sticky. | 它很粘稠 |
[34:15] | It adheres to white blood cells. | 它粘附在白血球上 |
[34:17] | -That’s it. -That’s all it does? | -就是这样 -这就是它的全部作用? |
[34:19] | It causes a drug-induced hypersensitivity. | 它引起了药物诱导的超敏反应 |
[34:21] | Rather than the body reacting to it, | 而不是身体对它的反应 |
[34:23] | it tunes the body to react to the environment. | 它调整身体 使之对环境作出反应 |
[34:25] | Any immunological quirks you may have, | 你可能有的任何免疫学怪癖 |
[34:28] | they become lethal. | 他们成为致命的 |
[34:31] | Why sell it? | 为什么要卖掉它? |
[34:32] | Saving lives was never the goal. | 拯救生命从来不是目标 |
[34:35] | I wanted wealth, status. | 我想要财富 地位 |
[34:37] | Instead, I got a chemical whose only use was delayed | 但我却得到一种化学品 唯一用途是延迟 |
[34:40] | and near untraceable death. | 和几乎无法追踪的死亡 |
[34:42] | Adumark killed my career, | 阿杜马克杀死了我的职业生涯 |
[34:44] | so I stayed at Heliod for the lab access, | 所以我留在了Heliod的实验室里 |
[34:47] | so I could synthesize it whenever I want. | 所以我可以随时合成它 |
[34:48] | -We need the antidote. -No, you don’t. | -我们需要解药 -不 你不需要 |
[34:51] | The three people you poisoned do. | 被你毒死的那三个人确实如此 |
[34:55] | You guys don’t seem to understand. | 你们似乎不明白 |
[34:57] | It was built on a blood pressure medication. | 它是建立在一种血压药物上的 |
[35:00] | So? | 那么? |
[35:01] | So it’s processed like a blood pressure medication. | 所以它的处理方式就像降压药 |
[35:04] | Kidneys eliminate it through the urine. | 肾脏通过尿液消除它 |
[35:06] | You don’t want to die? | 你不想死吗? |
[35:07] | All you got to do is wait it out in a clean room. | 你只需要在一个干净的房间里等它 |
[35:10] | For how long? | 多久? |
[35:11] | Eighteen, twenty-four hours tops. | 最多十八 二十四小时 |
[35:14] | That’s it? | 就这样了? |
[35:15] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[35:17] | Except for the part where you thank me | 除了你感谢我的那部分 |
[35:18] | for exposing Reddington. | 为揭发Reddington |
[35:20] | FBI’s most wanted for God knows how long, | 联调局的头号通缉犯 天知道有多久了 |
[35:22] | and I’m the one who took him out. | 而我就是把他带出去的人 |
[35:27] | -Did you hear that? -I did. | -你听到了吗?-我听到了 |
[35:29] | By my count, Reddington and the others | 根据我的计算 雷丁顿和其他人 |
[35:31] | have seven more hours before they’re in the clear. | 还有7个小时 他们就可以脱身了 |
[35:33] | As long as Reddington stays put, | 只要雷丁顿不离开就好 |
[35:34] | he should be fine. | 他应该很好 |
[35:36] | Then he’s a dead man walking. | 那么他就是个死人了 |
[35:37] | Did you speak with Reddington? | 你和雷丁顿谈过了吗? |
[35:39] | I called him like you asked to tell him to stay put. | 我按照你说的打给他 叫他不要动 |
[35:41] | He didn’t pick up, so I tried Herbie. | 他没有接电话 所以我试了一下赫比 |
[35:43] | He told me that Reddington’s gone. | 他告诉我 雷丁顿已经走了 |
[35:45] | Gone? Gone where? | 消失了?去了哪里? |
[35:47] | Well, he didn’t say, just that… he left. | 他没说 他就离开了 |
[35:54] | Not to worry. I’m on my way. | 不用担心 我在路上了 |
[35:56] | I promised I’d be there. | 我保证我会去的 |
[35:57] | I wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere else. | 我不会在其他地方被抓死 |
[36:10] | I don’t know how to come back from this. | 我不知道如何从这件事中恢复过来 |
[36:13] | Maybe we don’t come back. | 也许我们不回来了 |
[36:16] | Maybe we start over. | 也许我们重新开始 |
[36:18] | How? | 如何? |
[36:21] | Forbearance. | 宽容 |
[37:17] | Raymond wasn’t there. Have you heard from him? | 雷蒙德不在那里 你有他的消息吗? |
[37:20] | We have not. | 我们没有 |
[37:22] | I don’t understand Reddington. | 我不理解雷丁顿 |
[37:23] | He just had to sit tight for a few more hours. | 他只需再坐稳几个小时 |
[37:26] | Why put himself at such risk? | 为何把自己置于这样的风险之中? |
[38:20] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[38:22] | Can’t say I’m surprised to see you. | 不能说我对看到你感到惊讶 |
[38:26] | You asked him about Elizabeth? | 你问他关于伊丽莎白的事? |
[38:29] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[38:32] | Even after he told me, uh, about their connection, | 即使在他告诉我 他们之间的关系 |
[38:35] | I-I didn’t want to believe what you said about him was true. | 我不想相信你说的关于他的事情是真的 |
[38:38] | But the more I looked into who Agent Keen was… | 但我越是研究基恩探员是谁… |
[38:43] | -She killed the attorney general. -Mm. | -她杀了总检察长 -嗯 |
[38:45] | She was a fugitive with Reddington. | 她和雷丁顿一起是个逃犯 |
[38:47] | We need to pull it down, and we need to do it now, | 我们需要扳倒它 而且立刻就需要这样做 |
[38:49] | and I can’t do that without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我无法做到这一点 |
[38:55] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么? |
[39:14] | Do you have a death wish? | 你有一个死亡的愿望吗? |
[39:16] | No, but you must, | 不 但你必须这样做 |
[39:17] | or you’d think twice about sneaking into my home. | 否则你就会三思而后行 潜入我的家中 |
[39:22] | Like you sneak into mine? | 就像你潜入我的一样? |
[39:25] | I rely on your preternatural calm. | 我依靠你超自然的冷静 |
[39:28] | I think you know me well enough not to rely on mine. | 我想你很了解我 不会依赖我的 |
[39:33] | You should be in quarantine. | 你应该被隔离 |
[39:36] | You should have seen Agnes. | 你应该看看艾格尼丝 |
[39:39] | She was heaven. | 她是天堂 |
[39:42] | Absolute heaven. | 绝对的天堂 |
[39:44] | I would have loved to have seen her, | 我很希望能看到她 |
[39:47] | but I was a little busy trying to save your ass. | 但我当时有点忙于拯救你的屁股 |
[39:49] | Which I might not have done | 我可能没有这样做 |
[39:51] | had I known how little you value it. | 如果我知道你是多么不重视它 |
[39:53] | Has Herbie explained the problem to you? | 赫比向你解释过这个问题吗? |
[39:55] | How vulnerable you are for the next few hours? | 在接下来的几个小时里 你是多么脆弱? |
[39:58] | How you could die from just about anything you smell | 你如何能因闻到任何东西而死亡 |
[40:00] | or touch or taste? | 或触摸或品尝? |
[40:02] | Life is risk management, Harold. | 生活就是风险管理 哈洛德 |
[40:05] | Priorities, dangers, promises. | 优先事项 危险 承诺 |
[40:08] | I gave my word to Agnes. | 我向艾格尼丝保证 |
[40:10] | Keeping it is worth the risk. | 保留它是值得冒险的 |
[40:12] | You have no power against this. None. | 你没有权力反对这个 没有 |
[40:15] | After all the precautions you’ve taken over the years | 在你多年来采取了所有的预防措施之后 |
[40:17] | to survive, | 以求生存 |
[40:19] | suddenly, you’re okay with putting your life | 突然间 你可以把你的生活 |
[40:21] | in the hands of pure dumb luck. | 在纯粹的愚蠢的运气手中 |
[40:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:26] | Did Wormwood talk? | 虫草说话了吗? |
[40:28] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:31] | We got a blacklister. | 我们有一个黑名单 |
[40:34] | Solved a generational dispute. | 解决了一代人的纠纷 |
[40:37] | Some of us went to the ballet. | 我们中的一些人去看了芭蕾舞 |
[40:42] | That’s a good day in anyone’s estimation. | 在任何人的估计中 这都是一个好日子 |
[40:44] | It certainly is in mine. | 在我这里当然是这样 |
[40:48] | It’s not a game. | 这不是一个游戏 |
[40:50] | And we’re not simply associates. | 而且我们不是简单的合伙人 |
[40:53] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[40:55] | More importantly, Agnes cares about you. | 更重要的是 艾格妮丝关心你 |
[40:59] | You need to respect that. | 你需要尊重这一点 |
[41:01] | I do, Harold. | 我知道 哈洛德 |
[41:05] | Very much. | 非常多 |
[41:08] | At this time in our lives, | 在我们生命中的这个时候 |
[41:10] | I, for one, want as many reminders | 我 希望有尽可能多的提醒 |
[41:12] | of the good and the beauty that this world has to offer. | 的善与美 这个世界所提供的 |
[41:20] | Like Agnes’ ballet? | 喜欢艾格尼丝的芭蕾舞吗? |
[41:21] | Like Agnes’ ballet. | 像艾格尼丝的芭蕾舞 |
[41:25] | I can’t think of a better reason | 我想不出有什么更好的理由 |
[41:28] | to risk my life. | 冒着生命危险 |
[41:29] | Can you? | 你能吗? |