时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[00:46] | You need a bodyguard. | 你需要一个保镖 |
[00:48] | I don’t want a bodyguard. I want a girlfriend. | 我不想要一个保镖 我想要一个女朋友 |
[01:05] | Yeah, well, good luck with that. | 是的 好吧 祝你好运 |
[01:24] | Hello! | 你好! |
[01:25] | Hey, Pinky! | 嘿 小粉红! |
[01:26] | “Swan Lake”! | “天鹅湖”! |
[01:30] | It’s the music for my recital. | 这是我演出的音乐 |
[01:32] | Yes. Speaking of that… | 是的 说到这个… |
[01:36] | Capezios! Capezios! | |
[01:38] | My gosh. They’re beautiful! | 我的天啊 他们真漂亮 |
[01:40] | Named after the Italian shoemaker Salvatore Capezio. | 以义大利鞋匠的名字命名 |
[01:45] | He made shoes for Anna Pavlova. | 他为安娜帕夫洛娃制作鞋子 |
[01:47] | My gosh, Pinky. | 我的天啊 小粉红 |
[01:49] | One of the greatest ballerinas of all time. | 她是史上最好芭蕾舞伶之一 |
[01:52] | These are custom, Pinky. | 这鞋是订制的 小粉红 |
[01:54] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[01:56] | Remember when you fell asleep during that movie? | 还记得你看那部电影时睡着了吗? |
[01:59] | You know, the animated one? | 就是那部动画片? |
[02:01] | I measured your feet. | 我测量了你的脚 |
[02:04] | Thank you, Pinky. | 谢谢你 小粉红 |
[02:06] | It’s my pleasure, dear. | 我的荣幸 亲爱的 |
[02:13] | How are you, Harold? | 你好吗 哈洛德? |
[02:14] | How are you? You sleeping alright? | 你呢?睡得好吗? |
[02:16] | You look a little tired. | 你看起来有点累 |
[02:18] | Very perceptive, as usual. | 一如往常你很有洞察力 |
[02:20] | It was quite a night. | 昨晚相当不平静 |
[02:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[02:22] | I had an intruder at the bathhouse. | 我的澡堂来了个入侵者 |
[02:25] | What? Who? | 什么?是谁? |
[02:26] | Were you hurt? I’m alright. | -你有受伤吗? -我没事 |
[02:28] | It was a little bit touch and go at the beginning, | 一开始时有些小冲突 |
[02:30] | but I came out on top in the end. | 但我最后还是胜出了 |
[02:33] | And you had no security, I’m sure. | 我知道你没有保安 |
[02:35] | Raymond, that’s a mistake. You have to prioritize… | 雷蒙德 这样做不对 你该优先… |
[02:37] | I’m way ahead of you, Harold. | 我早你很多就注意到了 哈洛德 |
[02:39] | I realize I have been a little reckless | 我意识到自己有点鲁莽 |
[02:43] | when it comes to my personal well-being. | 当涉及我的个人福祉时 |
[02:45] | Where’s Chuck? I don’t know. Something with his uncle. | -查克在哪? -我不知道 说他叔叔有事… |
[02:48] | I haven’t spoken with him in a week or so. | 我有一个星期没有和他说话了 |
[02:52] | But here’s a thought. | 但我有个想法 |
[02:54] | Maybe you could loan me Dembe, just for a day or two tops, | 也许你能把丹贝借我 最多一两天 |
[02:57] | while I secure other arrangements. | 在我确保其他安排之前 |
[02:59] | Yes. Absolutely. | 是的 没问题 |
[03:01] | I’ll inform Agent Zuma. Pancakes! | 我会通知祖玛探员 煎饼! |
[03:09] | – You’re welcome! – Thank you! | – 不客气! – 谢谢你! |
[03:10] | By the way, I looked into that ship you told me about. | 对了 我调查了你说的那艘船 |
[03:13] | The Aubergine in the Port of Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩港的”茄子号” |
[03:15] | It’s owned by Transwisk International. | 它属于川斯威国际公司 |
[03:18] | They’re a shipping firm with a few dozen vessels. | 那是一家拥有几十艘船的航运公司 |
[03:21] | The Auberg carries | 茄子号载有 |
[03:23] | just over 11,000 40-foot containers. | 约11,000个40尺的货柜 |
[03:25] | Did you look at the manifest? | 你看了货单吗? |
[03:27] | I did. Looks clean. | 我看了 看起来没问题 |
[03:30] | A few hundred companies total, | 为几百家公司 |
[03:31] | moving their goods for distribution. | 搬运他们的货物进行分销 |
[03:33] | None of the companies were under active investigation | 没有公司正在受到调查 |
[03:36] | or raised any red flags. | 或引发任何警讯 |
[03:37] | That, Harold, is precisely the point. | 哈洛德 这正是问题所在 |
[03:40] | What no one knows is that hidden | 没有人知道的是 |
[03:42] | among those 11,000 containers are two | 隐藏在那11,000个货柜中 有两个 |
[03:47] | that most certainly are not what they appear to be. | 肯定不是他们看起来的样子 |
[03:51] | The company is called Enteron Electronics, | 公司名是安特朗电子器材 |
[03:54] | a so-called mid-sized tech firm headquartered in Florida. | 一个号称中型的科技公司 总部在佛州 |
[03:58] | Enteron isn’t a real company? | 而安特朗不是一个真正的公司? |
[04:00] | Well, it’s real in the sense | 表面上它是真实的 |
[04:01] | that it was issued a certificate of incorporation | 该公司有公司登记注册证书 |
[04:05] | by the state of Florida, | 由佛州政府发放 |
[04:06] | it pays utilities and taxes, | 它支付水电和税收 |
[04:09] | but it’s not manufacturing | 但它既没有制造 |
[04:11] | and/or selling mainframes and motherboards. | 也没有销售主机和主机板 |
[04:14] | It’s a phantom, a carefully curated corporate identity. | 它是个幻象 一个精心策划的企业形象 |
[04:19] | I’m sure if you look, | 我敢肯定 如果你细看 |
[04:20] | you’ll find Enteron has over 200 employees, | 会发现安特朗有200多名员工 |
[04:23] | a 25-year history, stellar reputation. | 25年的历史 声誉卓著 |
[04:27] | But you’re saying all of that is… | 但你说所有这些都是… |
[04:29] | False. | 假的 |
[04:30] | Who could do something on that scale? | 谁会制造这种规模的假象? |
[04:32] | Our new Blacklister… | 我们的新 黑名单成员… |
[04:34] | The Morgana Logistics Corporation. | 摩根纳物流公司 |
[04:36] | A criminal concern that specializes | 一个犯罪组织专门处理 |
[04:39] | in making companies appear legitimate. | 让公司看起来合法 |
[04:41] | Enteron Electronics and that shipping company, | 安特朗电子公司和那个运输公司 |
[04:44] | Transwisk International, are just two of hundreds, | 川斯威国际 这两个或许只是数百个 |
[04:49] | maybe thousands of Morgana’s creations. | 甚至成千上万摩根纳作品中的两个 |
[04:51] | Thousands? | 成千上万? |
[04:52] | Morgana secures | 摩根娜提供了 |
[04:54] | authentic documentation from the government | 政府发放的真实文件 |
[04:56] | and real vessels, trucks, ships, and aircraft | 和真实的船只,卡车,船舶和飞机 |
[05:00] | with bona fide hull and tail numbers. | 有真正的船体和船号 |
[05:03] | And they manufacture exceptionally detailed | 他们还假造产品细目 |
[05:06] | identities for executives and employees. | 主管和雇员的身份 |
[05:11] | And no law enforcement agency’s picked up on this? | 没有执法机构发现这些? |
[05:13] | Well, it’s not entirely their fault. | 这并不完全是他们的错 |
[05:14] | The numbers are overwhelming, | 那些数字太可观了 |
[05:16] | and many of the companies that Morgana stands up are real | 摩根纳成立的许多公司都是真的 |
[05:20] | and conducting legitimate business. | 且执行合法的业务 |
[05:23] | But enough are fictitious and camouflage | 但是足够的假象和伪装 |
[05:26] | for certainly the largest criminal shipping conglomerate | 肯定是在美国境内最大的 |
[05:29] | in the United States. | 犯罪航运集团 |
[05:30] | You take down Morgana, | 你扳倒摩根纳 |
[05:32] | you’ll end one of the biggest criminal enterprises | 你将会终结美国史上最大的 |
[05:37] | in American history. | 犯罪集团之一 |
[05:44] | Where’s Dembe? | 丹贝在哪? |
[05:46] | With Reddington. | 与雷丁顿一起 |
[05:47] | He’s finally agreed to more security. | 他终于同意增加安全保障 |
[05:49] | Dembe’s filling in while Reddington | 丹贝将先顶替 等雷丁顿 |
[05:50] | finds a more permanent solution. | 找到更持久的解决方案 |
[05:53] | According to Reddington, Morgana Logistics uses | 根据雷丁顿 摩根纳物流公司 |
[05:55] | apparently legitimate companies like Enteron Electronics | 利用看似合法的公司 如安特朗电子 |
[05:58] | as a smokescreen to move contraband around the country. | 作为掩护在全国各地运输违禁品 |
[06:01] | After your call, I did some research into Enteron. | 你打来之后 我针对安特朗做了些研究 |
[06:04] | Their tax returns show a net income | 他们的纳税单显示公司净收入为 |
[06:06] | of about $14 million a year. | 每年约1400万美元 |
[06:08] | They have a website with photos and bios of an executive team. | 他们有个网站 上面有执行团队的照片和简介 |
[06:12] | Even a receptionist who answers the phone | 甚至在他们的总部办公室 |
[06:14] | at their corporate offices. | 都有接听电话的接待员 |
[06:15] | I wonder how she’d stand up to questioning. | 好奇她如何经得住各种质询 |
[06:17] | Well, she’d be the only one, because the rest of them, | 她将是唯一受质询的 因为其余的人 |
[06:19] | they don’t exist. | 他们并不存在 |
[06:21] | Well, not as flesh and blood, anyway. | 至少不是真正的血肉之躯 |
[06:23] | Their photos were generated by an AI program | 他们的照片是由AI程序生成 |
[06:26] | that uses different pieces of faces online | 使用网路上不同面孔的片段 |
[06:28] | to make an amalgamation. | 来进行合并 |
[06:30] | If those executives are fake, | 如果这些主管是假的 |
[06:32] | how do they have real driver’s license or tax returns? | 怎么会有真的驾照或税单? |
[06:34] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要找出的问题 |
[06:36] | Enteron is just the first domino. | 安特朗只是第一张骨牌 |
[06:38] | Morgana’s the brains behind this. | 摩根娜是背后的大脑 |
[06:39] | They’re our target. | 他们才是我们的目标 |
[06:41] | Well, according to the Enteron manifest, | 嗯 根据安特朗的清单 |
[06:42] | that ship’s carrying electronic components. | 该船载运的是电子零件 |
[06:44] | The problem is, there could be anything in those containers. | 问题是 货柜里可能是任何东西 |
[06:47] | With over 500 million containers shipped every year, | 每年有超过5亿个货柜被运输 |
[06:50] | only about 2% are ever physically inspected. | 只有约2%接受过实体检查 |
[06:53] | So, what is Enteron really moving? | 所以安特朗到底在运什么? |
[06:54] | I can’t wait to hear that. | 我迫不及待想知道 |
[06:56] | Could be live reptiles, fake Louis Vuittons. | 可能是活的爬行动物 假的名牌包 |
[06:58] | Or weapons. Or people. | 或武器 甚至人 |
[06:59] | The possibilities are endless and quite concerning. | 可能性无穷无尽 且相当令人担忧 |
[07:02] | Ressler, Malik, get to the port. | 雷斯勒 马利克 到港口去 |
[07:03] | I’ll reach out to the U.S. Attorney for a search warrant. | 我来联系检察官申请搜查令 |
[07:06] | With Dorf and Hudson off our backs, | 道夫和哈德森不再查我们 |
[07:08] | seems like things are finally going our way. | 看来主导权终将回到我们手上 |
[07:13] | His name’s Jordan Nixon. | 他名叫乔丹-尼克森 |
[07:15] | He’s a Special Agent working out of the Richmond field office. | 他是名探员 在瑞奇蒙办事处工作 |
[07:17] | He should be here any minute. | 他应该马上就到了 |
[07:19] | Come on, Arthur. | 拜托 亚瑟 |
[07:20] | We’re investigating an FBI task force. | 我们正在调查一个联调局特勤组 |
[07:22] | You really think someone from the Bureau | 你真的认为局里的人 |
[07:23] | is gonna help us do that? | 会帮助我们调查? |
[07:25] | You’ll see. We worked a few cases together | 你等着瞧 我们一起办过案子 |
[07:27] | when I was with the U.S. Attorney’s Office. | 当时我在检察官办公室工作 |
[07:28] | That was a while ago. A lot’s changed. | 那是很久以前 很多事都变了 |
[07:31] | I’m betting he hasn’t. | 我敢打赌 他没有变 |
[07:33] | One of the cases we made | 我们一起办过一个案例 |
[07:34] | involved a group of FBI tactical officers | 涉及一群联调局战术官员 |
[07:37] | lying about how much weight they seized | 谎称自己扣押了多少毒品 |
[07:39] | in a handful of drug raids. | 在几次的毒品突击检查中 |
[07:41] | He went after them like a bloodhound. | 他像只猎犬一样追踪他们 |
[07:43] | Yeah, and I’m still paying for it. | 而且我还在为此付出代价 |
[07:45] | Made more than a few enemies in the Bureau on that one. | 让我在局里树立了不少敌人 |
[07:48] | Thanks for coming, Jordan. Yeah. | -谢谢你过来 乔丹 -是啊 |
[07:50] | I already feel like I might be sorry. | 我已经感觉可能会后悔了 |
[07:52] | This is my aide, Diane Atkins. | 这是我的助手 戴安阿金斯 |
[07:54] | Diane, meet Jordan Nixon. Hi. | -戴安 这是乔丹-尼克森 -你好 |
[07:56] | Diane was just leaving. | 黛安正要离开 |
[07:58] | Right. Very nice meeting you. | 对喔 很高兴认识你 |
[08:00] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[08:04] | So, it’s like that? | 这么神秘吗? |
[08:06] | Even the support staff can’t stay? | 连助理也不能留下? |
[08:08] | I’m circling the wagons, Jordan. | 我正四处敲边鼓 约旦 |
[08:10] | Everybody’s need-to-know on this one. | 必须提防所有人 |
[08:11] | What exactly do I need to know? | 那我能知道些什么? |
[08:13] | Task Force 8-3-6. | 特勤组836 |
[08:15] | It’s a covert Bureau operation. | 那是个局里的秘密行动组织 |
[08:16] | I stumbled onto it doing some budget review. | 我在做预算审查时偶然发现了它 |
[08:19] | From what I can see, it’s one of the biggest expenditures | 据我所知 这是联调局史上所通过 |
[08:22] | the agency’s ever sanctioned, and nobody… | 最高预算的行动, 而且没有人… |
[08:24] | I mean nobody… Will tell me why. | 没有一个人 愿意告诉我为什么 |
[08:26] | Or how. Or who. | 什么行动 里面有谁 |
[08:28] | Maybe there’s a good reason. | 也许有直着很好的理由 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 也许 |
[08:30] | Or maybe it’s a corrupt op | 也可能是个腐败的行动 |
[08:32] | and a criminal use of government funds. | 利用政府资金进行犯罪活动 |
[08:34] | All I’m asking for | 我的要求不多 |
[08:36] | is a reasonable amount of transparency. | 就是个合理的透明度 |
[08:38] | You’re a congressman. Issue a subpoena. | 你是名国会议员 你可以发传票 |
[08:40] | I did. And not just me. | 我发了 而且不仅仅是我 |
[08:41] | I got Senator Dorf to back my inquiry. | 我还请多夫参议员支持我的调查 |
[08:43] | Cynthia Panabaker and Harold Cooper | 潘尼贝克和哈洛德库柏 |
[08:45] | convinced a judge to quash it. | 说服法官撤销了调查 |
[08:47] | And when Dorf kept pushing? | 而当多夫继续推动调查 |
[08:48] | They leveraged him. | 他们摆平了他 |
[08:50] | That’s why Dorf stepped down? | 所以多夫因此下台? |
[08:53] | I’m onto something, Jordan. Something real. | 我肯定是查到了真正问题 乔丹 |
[08:55] | And if I’m right, it’s a stain on the Bureau. | 如果我查对了 这将是局里的污点 |
[08:59] | I’m coming to you | 我来找你 |
[09:00] | ’cause you’ve always been one of the good guys. | 是因为你一直都是好人 |
[09:04] | Are you still? | 你还是好人吗? |
[09:08] | What would you need? | 你需要什么? |
[09:09] | Information. I can’t get it from the outside. | 资讯 我无法从外面得到 |
[09:12] | Maybe you can sniff out some truth from the inside. | 也许你能从里面嗅出一些真相 |
[09:15] | That’s all I’m after… The truth. | 这就是我所追求的… 真相 |
[09:18] | My problem isn’t with the warrant. | 我的问题不在于搜捕令 |
[09:20] | My problem’s you’re holding up over 11,000 containers | 我的问题是你耽搁超过11000个货柜 |
[09:23] | to search two. | 只为搜索两个 |
[09:24] | Well, we appreciate your cooperation. | 我们感谢你的合作 |
[09:27] | Alright, fellas, let’s crack a few. | 好了 伙计们 让我们来打开它们 |
[09:28] | I want it on record, both these containers | 我要你们记录下来 这两个货柜 |
[09:30] | had high-security bolt seals | 都有高安全性的螺栓密封 |
[09:31] | that were intact when you seized them. | 你扣押它们时 是完好无损的 |
[09:33] | Already noted. | 记录下来了 |
[09:35] | What do you know about Enteron Electronics? | 你对安特朗电子了解多少? |
[09:37] | Nothing. I see their name on my manifests. | 不了解 我在清单上看到名字 |
[09:40] | We have reason to believe the company’s | 我们有理由相信 |
[09:41] | not transporting electronic components. | 该公司运输的不是电子零件 |
[09:44] | Looks like this is from Bordeaux. Wow. | 看起来这箱来自波尔多 |
[09:51] | Got a Grand Crus here. | 这瓶是特级园版 |
[09:53] | I’m no expert, but even I’ve seen the headlines | 我不是专家 但我也看到头条新闻 |
[09:56] | on the tariffs being imposed on imported French wines. | 关于对进口法国红酒所征收的关税 |
[09:59] | Those are pretty expensive taxes. | 这些是相当昂贵的税收 |
[10:01] | A shipment this size? | 这么大一批货物? |
[10:03] | By going under the radar, | 逃避海关的查验 |
[10:04] | you’re probably saving a few hundred grand. | 你可能节省了几十万税捐 |
[10:07] | So you had no indication | 所以你完全不知 |
[10:08] | that you were transporting contraband? | 你在运输违禁品? |
[10:09] | Absolutely not. I’m a captain. | 绝对不知 我是名船长 |
[10:11] | I just sail my ship from one place to another. | 我只是把船从一处开到另一处 |
[10:13] | The containers come pre-packed. | 容器是预先包装好 |
[10:15] | It’s not my job to verify what’s inside. | 我的工作不需要验证里面的内容 |
[10:17] | Well, we have your information. | 我们有你的联络方式 |
[10:19] | If we need anything, we’ll be in touch. | 如果我们需要什么会联系你 |
[10:21] | I’ve done hundreds of runs with Enteron containers. | 我已经为安特朗运容器数百趟了 |
[10:24] | They sent me a Christmas card, for God’s sake! | 他们还给我寄了圣诞卡 天老爷啊! |
[10:27] | We need to find out who runs Enteron. | 我们需要查出安特朗的负责人 |
[10:35] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[10:37] | The FBI just seized the Enteron containers | 联调局刚刚查封了安特朗的货柜 |
[10:39] | -at the Port of Baltimore. -What? | -在巴尔的摩港 -什么? |
[10:41] | Enteron has operated without interference | 安特朗的货运从未受到过 |
[10:43] | from law enforcement for years. | 执法部门的干扰许多年 |
[10:44] | What changed? | 什么事改变了? |
[10:46] | Okay. The boss isn’t gonna like this. | 老板不会喜欢这样的 |
[10:48] | Keep an eye on the FBI. | 密切注意着联调局 |
[10:50] | I want to make sure there’s no ripple effect. | 我要确保没有涟漪效应 |
[10:52] | How much can we afford to lose? | 我们能承受多大损失? |
[10:53] | Well, if it gets bad enough, you’ll have much bigger things | 如果事情变得够糟 你会有更大的事 |
[10:56] | to worry about than the losses. | 比起这些损失更需要担心 |
[11:12] | Sir, we know Enteron’s been distributing contraband | 副局长 我们知道安特朗一直在运送违禁品 |
[11:15] | across the country. | 范围遍布全国 |
[11:17] | The entire extent of what and how much | 至于货物的种类与数量为何 |
[11:18] | is still under question. | 则仍然是个问题 |
[11:20] | We interviewed the captains of the other ships | 我们侦询了其他船的船长 |
[11:21] | carrying Enteron containers. Same story. | 都运载了安特朗的货柜 说法一致 |
[11:24] | Nobody knew that they were smuggling illegal goods. | 都不知道他们在走私非法货物 |
[11:26] | So we have the shipments but no company executives. | 因此 我们有出货品项 但没有公司高管 |
[11:29] | We may not have executives, but I did find an accountant. | 我们可能没有高管 但我找到了一个会计 |
[11:32] | It’s the guy that did Enteron’s taxes last year. | 是去年为安特朗做税的人 |
[11:36] | Agent Malik, go talk to this accountant. | 马利克探员 去和这个会计谈谈 |
[11:38] | I’ll contact the Tampa field office | 我将连系坦帕分部 |
[11:40] | and have them send a team to Enteron’s main warehouse. | 请他们派人到安特朗的主仓库 |
[11:44] | Not real? That’s absurd! | 不是真的?太荒谬了! |
[11:46] | I can assure you this company is very real | 我向你保证这公司非常真实 |
[11:48] | and extremely profitable. | 而且极为赚钱 |
[11:50] | I’ve been doing Enteron’s taxes for years. | 我已为安特朗做税报多年 |
[11:52] | What you’ve been doing, Mr. Conklin, | 你一直在做的 康克林先生 |
[11:54] | is aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise. | 是协助和教唆犯罪企业 |
[11:56] | Now, if you knew or reasonably should have known… | 现在 如果你知情或合理的应该知道… |
[11:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. | 哇.. 请停下 |
[12:00] | My clients submit their financials. | 我的客户提交他们的财报 |
[12:02] | I provide my expertise based on the numbers they supply. | 我根据他们提供的数字来提供我的专业知识 |
[12:06] | What about the contact info I gave you? | 我给你的联络地址怎么了? |
[12:08] | We raided Enteron’s headquarters in Tampa. | 我们突击了位于坦帕的安特朗公司总部 |
[12:11] | There were no employees on site. | 现场没有员工 |
[12:13] | Just some dusty office equipment and a few desks. | 只有一些布满灰尘的办公设备和桌子 |
[12:15] | I know nothing about that. | 我对这些一无所知 |
[12:17] | Well, Mr. Conklin, the only people | 康克林先生 唯一能够证实 |
[12:19] | who could have corroborated your story don’t seem to exist. | 你的故事的人似乎都不存在 |
[12:22] | But you exist. | 但是你存在 |
[12:23] | You’re right here in front of me. | 你就在我面前 |
[12:24] | And I’m telling you the truth. | 我告诉你的都是事实 |
[12:26] | Enteron is a very respectable company | 安特朗是一家令人尊敬的公司 |
[12:28] | with an impeccable reputation. | 拥有无可挑剔的声誉 |
[12:30] | It’s no scam. | 它不是个骗局 |
[12:31] | Hell, I just had a working dinner with Roger Barrett, | 我才刚与罗杰巴雷特吃了顿工作晚餐 |
[12:34] | the Vice President of East Coast operations. | 他是东海岸业务副总裁 |
[12:36] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[12:37] | Jaspiner in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿的贾斯宾餐厅 |
[12:40] | Yeah. Yeah, understood. | 是的 我理解 |
[12:53] | Everything okay, sir? | 一切顺利吗 先生? |
[12:55] | Send everybody home for the rest of the day. | 让大家回家休息 |
[12:58] | Boss wasn’t happy about the seizure. | 老板对被突击的事情不高兴 |
[13:02] | So much so, he… | 他生气到… |
[13:06] | He wants to come into town, talk with me alone. | 他想进城来 和我单独谈谈 |
[13:10] | Is it that bad? | 有那么糟糕吗? |
[13:15] | Yeah. He’s not one to disappoint. | 是的 我们不该让他失望 |
[13:20] | -Let me help, sir. -No. | -让我帮忙 -不行 |
[13:21] | You can’t help, Westbrook. | 你帮不上忙 威斯布克 |
[13:23] | You can’t help. | 你不能帮助 |
[13:25] | He’s coming into town for a leadership change. | 他要进城进行领导层改革 |
[13:29] | And I-I really don’t know what that means. | 而且我真的不知道这意味着什么 |
[13:35] | Jaspiner? | 贾斯宾餐厅? |
[13:37] | I have been trying to get a reservation there forever. | 我一直想在那里订位都订不到 |
[13:39] | Did you go in the kitchen? How did it look? | 你进了厨房吗?看起来怎样? |
[13:41] | – How did it smell? – Herbie. | – 味道如何? -贺比 |
[13:43] | Conklin’s “working dinner” was too long ago | 康克林的”工作晚餐 “太久以前了 |
[13:45] | for there to be any surveillance footage. | 任何监视录影都洗掉了 |
[13:47] | But the restaurant’s general manager was able | 但餐厅总经理 |
[13:49] | to access the transaction records for the night. | 找到了当晚的交易记录 |
[13:52] | The executive, Roger Barrett, | 高级长官 罗杰巴雷特 |
[13:54] | used a corporate credit card, but not from Enteron. | 使用了公司信用卡 但不是安特朗的 |
[13:56] | It was from a place called Northmyer, Incorporated. | 公司名叫诺麦耶有限公司 |
[13:59] | Is this Northmyer even real? | 诺麦耶是不是真的公司呢? |
[14:01] | I don’t know, but the card has | 我不知道 但这张卡 |
[14:03] | a billing address here in D.C. | 帐单地址在特区这里 |
[14:04] | You and Agent Ressler get there. I’ll secure another warrant. | 你和雷斯勒探员去那里 我再去申请搜查令 |
[14:08] | Did you try anything while you were there? | 你在那里有没有吃到什么? |
[14:12] | My God. You did, didn’t you? | 天啊你吃到了,对吗? |
[14:14] | Just one delicious fish dumpling. | 只吃到一个美味的鱼肉饺子 |
[14:26] | Must be nice to be in the field. | 能出外办案真的很好 |
[14:32] | I checked the perimeter. We’re clear. | 我检查了周边 一切安全 |
[14:35] | No apparent threats. | 没有明显的威胁 |
[14:36] | Tell me what happened last night, Raymond. | 告诉我昨晚发生了什么 雷蒙德 |
[14:38] | Let’s not ruin a perfectly nice time with all that. | 别被这些事毁掉如此完美的美好时光 |
[14:42] | You told Harold an intruder was at the bathhouse. | 你告诉哈洛德有人入侵澡堂 |
[14:45] | Yes, and I handled it. | 是的 而且我处理了它 |
[14:46] | Who? Why were they here? | 是谁?他们为何入侵这里? |
[14:47] | You’re not gonna let this go, are you? | 你不会放过这件事,是吗? |
[14:50] | Fine. I’ll give you three guesses. | 好吧 我给你三个猜测 |
[14:52] | If you don’t get it right, we move on. | 如果你没猜到 话题就此结束 |
[14:55] | Deal? | 同意吗? |
[14:56] | Deal. Monaco? | 同意 摩纳哥? |
[14:58] | -No. -Enzo? | -不是 -恩佐? |
[15:00] | No. That’s two. | 不是 你猜两次了 |
[15:02] | Not Monaco? | 不是摩纳哥? |
[15:05] | The chef at Gage & Truffaut? | Gage & Truffaut的厨师? |
[15:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:08] | There’s no way she could still be mad at me. | 她不可能还对我生气 |
[15:11] | It was ages ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[15:12] | I barely remember what I did. | 我几乎不记得我做了什么 |
[15:14] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[15:16] | In any case, no. Not the chef. | 无论如何 不对 不是主厨 |
[15:18] | You’re out of guesses. No, I’m done guessing. | -你已经猜完了 -不 我不想再猜了 |
[15:21] | If you’re not gonna tell me what happened last night, | 如果你不告诉我昨晚发生什么事 |
[15:22] | then I’m leaving. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | -那我就走人 -好的… |
[15:24] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[15:26] | What? | 什么? |
[15:27] | You beat me in a game of Bananagrams. | 我们玩拼字游戏你得打败我 |
[15:37] | FBI! Hands where we can see them! | 联调局!把手伸出来! |
[15:39] | – Federal agents! – No way in or out. | – 联邦探员!- 无路可进出了 |
[15:49] | Clear! | 安全! |
[15:51] | This is Northmyer? | 这就是诺迈耶? |
[15:53] | A warehouse with no public access points | 一个没有对外入口的仓库 |
[15:56] | and no loading dock? | 也没有装货码头? |
[15:58] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[15:59] | Where is everyone? Why are you the only one here? | 人都在哪里?为何只有你一个人? |
[16:09] | This place is a gold mine. | 这地方是一个金矿 |
[16:12] | From what I can tell, | 据我所能掌握 |
[16:14] | the building was being used as a data center | 这建筑被用作为一个数据中心 |
[16:16] | for creating fake American companies. | 创造假的美国公司 |
[16:18] | Paperwork on the desk suggests that they were applying | 桌上的文件显示 他们正在申请 |
[16:20] | for legitimate permits and licenses. | 合法的许可证和执照 |
[16:22] | Well, that’s what Morgana Logistics does. | 那就是摩根纳物流的工作 |
[16:24] | This must be one of their facilities. | 这一定是他们的一个设施 |
[16:25] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好的 |
[16:27] | Look at this. Look. | 看看这个 你看 |
[16:28] | All of these are companies. | 所有这些都是公司档案 |
[16:29] | It’s going to take us forever to figure out | 我们要花很长时间才能弄清楚 |
[16:31] | which ones are real and which aren’t. | 哪些是真的 哪些是假的 |
[16:33] | When we were debriefed about Morgana, | 当我们汇报有关摩根娜的情况 |
[16:35] | I was thinking maybe a few hundred fake companies. | 我以为也许是几百家假公司 |
[16:37] | But we are talking thousands. Maybe even tens of thousands. | 但这是数千 也许甚至上万个公司 |
[16:40] | Look. Look. | 你看 |
[16:41] | Birth certificates, vehicle registrations, | 出生证明 车辆登记 |
[16:43] | plane registrations, travel histories, expense reports. | 飞机登记 旅行记录 费用报告 |
[16:46] | All real. Everything you need to make a company. | 都是真的 你设立公司所需要的一切 |
[16:49] | Just add water. | 只需加点水 |
[17:03] | Morgana Logistics may be | 摩根纳物流可能是 |
[17:05] | the biggest criminal enterprise I’ve ever seen. | 我所见过的最大的犯罪企业 |
[17:07] | There’s shipping routes all throughout the country. | 全国各地都有货运路线 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:21] | You got a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[17:23] | The Fifth Amendment. | 第五修正案 |
[17:25] | That’s an interesting name. | 那是个有趣的名字 |
[17:27] | Yeah, my mother thought it would make me stand out. | 我母亲认为这名字会让我脱颖而出 |
[17:30] | Well, whoever you are, we ran your prints, | 不管你是谁 我们查了你的指纹 |
[17:32] | and you have no criminal record. | 而且你没有犯罪记录 |
[17:33] | But you were carrying a license in the name of Gerome Kavanaugh, | 但你带有以杰罗姆卡瓦诺为名的执照 |
[17:37] | with an address in Bethesda. | 地址在贝塞斯达 |
[17:39] | Looks like there’s no such person or address. | 但没有这个人或地址 |
[17:41] | No tax returns, no Social Security numbers, | 没有纳税申报 没有社会安全号码 |
[17:45] | no birth certificate that we were able to find. | 没有能够找到的出生证明 |
[17:47] | No, you’re a phantom, just like those companies you create. | 你是个幻影 就像你创造的公司一样 |
[17:50] | Jesus. I’m sorry to make your life so difficult. | 天啊 抱歉让你的生活如此艰难 |
[17:53] | My life is fine. | 我的生活很好 |
[17:55] | You’re the one who’s in for a difficult time. | 你才是有困难的人 |
[17:57] | Yeah? You think? | 是吗?你觉得呢? |
[18:00] | I don’t care what your name is. | 我不在乎你的名字是什么 |
[18:01] | U.S. Attorney’s gonna write you up as John Doe, | 美国检察官会把你写成无名氏 |
[18:04] | and then they’re gonna charge you with thousands | 然后会向你征收千万罚金 |
[18:06] | of counts of enterprise fraud. | 为了企业欺诈罪 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I’m thinking RICO violations. | 是的 你违反了《反诈骗法》 |
[18:10] | You don’t need a name to go to prison. | 你不需要名字就可以入狱 |
[18:12] | Alright. Am I softened up enough for the pitch? | 好吧 我是否已经软化到可以交易了? |
[18:14] | Is that it? | 是这样吗? |
[18:16] | Right? You’re a fed. | 对吗?你是联调局 |
[18:18] | That means you live for the trade up. | 这意味着你为交易而活 |
[18:19] | You catch a fish, and instead of eating what you got, | 你抓到一条鱼 但你并不喜欢抓到的东西 |
[18:22] | you try to trade it up for some larger size. | 你试图用它来换取更大的鱼 |
[18:25] | In this case, I guess, it’s what? | 在这种情况下 我来猜猜会是什么? |
[18:27] | My employer? | 我的雇主? |
[18:28] | I wouldn’t worry about what I want. | 不会担心我想要什么 |
[18:30] | -What do you want? -What do I want? | -你想要什么? -我想要什么? |
[18:32] | Well, I-I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in prison. | 我不想在监狱里度过我的余生 |
[18:35] | Then again, I want there to be a rest of my life. | 但我也希望我还能有一个余生 |
[18:39] | And what? If you cross your boss, he’ll kill you? | 然后呢?如果你背叛老板 他就会杀了你? |
[18:42] | Look, he’s coming for you no matter what. | 无论如何 他都会来找你 |
[18:44] | With everything that you know? | 以你所知道的一切? |
[18:46] | You need whatever deal you can get. | 你需要任何能得到的交易 |
[18:48] | Wow. Look at you. You feds can’t help it. | 哇 看看你 你们联调局就是忍不住 |
[18:51] | It’s part of your DNA, right? | 是你DNA的一部分 对吗? |
[18:54] | Speaking of DNA… | 说到DNA… |
[18:58] | you may be able to get a sample off of that. | 你也许可以从这个得到一些采样 |
[19:00] | That’s why you left it there, right? | 所以你才把它留在这里 对吗? |
[19:02] | Okay. I think we’re done. | 好了 我想我们讲完了 |
[19:04] | I don’t need anything further. | 我不需要任何新的东西 |
[19:05] | I don’t want to talk to an attorney. | 我不想和律师谈 |
[19:07] | So just send me out to central booking. | 所以只要把我送到中央处理处 |
[19:09] | We’ll get this show on the road. | 让我们开始这整场秀吧 |
[19:10] | How’s that? | 你说如何? |
[19:23] | That didn’t go well. | 事情不太顺利 |
[19:24] | Yeah, I don’t care how calm he is. | 我不管他多冷静 |
[19:25] | That man’s afraid of someone. | 那家伙在害怕某个人 |
[19:27] | That’s who we need to find. | 那就是我们要找的人 |
[19:28] | -Where does that leave us? -He refuses to talk, | -我们还有什么选项? -他拒绝说话 |
[19:31] | and we have no way to know who he is unless he tells us, | 除非他告诉我们 我们无法知道他是谁 |
[19:33] | and he knows it. | 而他知道这一点 |
[19:35] | That man is a ghost. | 那人是个幽灵 |
[19:36] | What are the chances we’ll get a hit on that cup? | 那杯子能有结果的几率多大? |
[19:40] | Based on how cool he played it? | 基于他这么酷的反应? |
[19:41] | About the same as me playing first base for the Yankees. | 跟我为洋基队守一垒的机率差不多 |
[19:50] | 3 to 0. | 3比0 |
[19:52] | Best of seven? Mnh-mnh. | -七战四胜? -Mnh-mnh |
[19:54] | Start talking. | 开始说吧 |
[19:57] | I was half-asleep when I heard someone coming in. | 当时我昏睡中 听到有人进来 |
[20:01] | So I went to investigate. | 于是我起身查看 |
[20:04] | You were alone? | 你一个人吗? |
[20:05] | Yes, but I felt perfectly capable of defending myself. | 是的 但我觉得我完全能自己防卫 |
[20:09] | From? | 是谁? |
[20:13] | It was Weecha. | 是薇查 |
[20:15] | Weecha? | 薇查? |
[20:16] | You told Harold it was an intruder. | 你跟哈洛德说是名入侵者 |
[20:18] | And she was. | 她就是啊 |
[20:20] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[20:22] | Clearly you led us to believe | 你显然误导我们 |
[20:23] | it was someone with bad intentions. | 以为是名怀有恶意的入侵者 |
[20:25] | I don’t know what Weecha’s intentions are, Dembe. | 我不知道维察的意图是什么 丹贝 |
[20:27] | The woman’s hard to read. | 那女人很理解 |
[20:29] | She wouldn’t hurt me, but she might hurt me. | 她不会伤害我 但也是有可能的 |
[20:31] | It’s unclear. | 状况不明 |
[20:34] | That’s Andrea. | 那是安德莉亚 |
[20:35] | Have you met Andrea Athens? Lovely woman. | 你见过安德莉亚吗?可爱的女人 |
[20:38] | She was the one who helped me find a suitable space | 是她帮助我找到合适空间 |
[20:42] | for the duplicate Post Office. | 用来复制邮局 |
[20:44] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我想我们没见过面 |
[20:45] | Jack-of-all-trades. Jack. | 她很多才多艺 |
[20:49] | If it’s a woman, does that make her a Jill-of-all-trades? | 如果是个女人 该称她为万事通吗? |
[20:52] | Logistics of all types, | 各种类型的物流 |
[20:54] | -not just real estate. -Whoa, Raymond. | -不仅是房地产 -等等 雷蒙德 |
[20:57] | I got it. Okay. | 我知道了 好的 |
[21:01] | Andrea! How are you? | 安德莉亚!你好吗? |
[21:02] | -This is Dembe. -A pleasure, Dembe. | -这位是丹贝 -很荣幸 丹贝 |
[21:04] | -Hello. -I’m wonderful, thank you, Mr. Reddington. | -你好 -我很好 谢谢你 雷丁顿先生 |
[21:06] | Andrea, I can’t tell you | 安德莉亚 我必须再说一次 |
[21:08] | how marvelous that last place turned out. | 你找的上个地方实在令人赞叹 |
[21:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[21:13] | It’s always nice when your work is appreciated. | 当你的工作得到赞赏总是令人高兴 |
[21:15] | Please, tell me, how can I help? | 请告诉我 我能如何帮助你? |
[21:18] | I’d like to throw a party. | 我想开个派对 |
[21:19] | Well, not just a party, a celebration. | 不只是个派对 是一个庆祝活动 |
[21:22] | A party? | 派对? |
[21:24] | What are you celebrating? | 你要庆祝什么? |
[21:25] | Beginnings and endings. | 开始和结束 |
[21:27] | The coming of spring. | 春天的到来 |
[21:29] | Not a lot of food. | 没有很多盘菜 |
[21:30] | Lots and lots of drinks and passables. | 但有很多饮料和小点心 |
[21:33] | And maybe a little window dressing. | 也许再有一点装门面装饰 |
[21:36] | How many guests are we talking? | 是多少位客人呢? |
[21:37] | Somewhere between 25 and 30. | 大约在25到30之间 |
[21:39] | Wonderful. Anything I need to know about them? | 很好 关于宾客有什么我需要先知道的? |
[21:42] | Only that they’re an important group. | 就他们是一群重要人士 |
[21:44] | To me. | 对我而言 |
[21:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:52] | Harold. I was wondering when you’d call. | 哈洛德 我正在想你何时会打来 |
[21:55] | How did it go with Enteron | 安特朗的进展如何? |
[21:58] | and the electronics that weren’t? | 那家没有电子产品的公司? |
[22:00] | We’re way past Enteron. | 我们已经远超过了安特朗 |
[22:01] | You were right. The company was a front. | 你是对的 那公司是个幌子 |
[22:03] | We followed the trail to a warehouse here in D.C. | 我们沿着线索找到特区一个仓库 |
[22:06] | One we believe belongs to the Morgana Logistics Corporation. | 我们认为是属于摩根纳物流公司 |
[22:09] | -That sounds like terrific progress. -You’re half right. | -听起来是很棒的进展 -你对了一半 |
[22:12] | We seized a mountain of evidence… a mountain range. | 我们查获大量证据…超级大量 |
[22:15] | Proof that thousands of American companies that appear legitimate | 证明数千家看似合法的美国公司 |
[22:18] | are actually fronts for shipping fraud. | 实际上是航运欺诈的幌子 |
[22:20] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪里? |
[22:21] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[22:23] | is that we have only one arrest to show for it. | 我们只有一个逮捕 |
[22:25] | The place was empty except for one man. | 那地方除了一个人之外空无一物 |
[22:27] | Well, if he’s high-ranking enough, | 如果他的级别够高 |
[22:29] | sometimes one is all you need. | 有时你只需要一个逮捕就够了 |
[22:32] | I don’t know how he ranks. | 我不知道他的级别如何 |
[22:33] | In fact, we don’t know anything about him, including his name. | 事实上我们对他一无所知 包括名字 |
[22:35] | -He won’t talk to us. -I see. That is unusual. | -他不愿说话 -明白了 这确实很不寻常 |
[22:38] | Tell you what. Send me what you have. | 这样吧 把有的东西传给我 |
[22:40] | Photo, prints, DNA, whatever. | 照片 指纹 DNA 等等 |
[22:43] | Think you can find out who he is? | 你能找出他是谁吗? |
[22:45] | Most criminals using aliases leave some traces somewhere. | 多数化名的罪犯都会在某个地方留下些痕迹 |
[22:49] | You just have to know where to look. | 你只需知道去哪里找 |
[22:51] | Perhaps I can dig up something. | 也许我可以挖出一些东西 |
[22:55] | Sorry about that, | 抱歉接个电话 |
[22:57] | but I’m back, and I’m starving. | 但我回来了 而且我好饿 |
[22:59] | Dembe, maybe after I make a few calls, | 丹贝 也许在我打几个电话后 |
[23:02] | we should go grab some of those falafel sandwiches | 我们应该去吃那个蔬菜丸三明治 |
[23:05] | at that Lebanese place we used to love. | 我们以前很爱去的黎巴嫩餐厅 |
[23:07] | Andrea, will you join? The more the merrier. | 安德莉亚 你要加入吗?越多人越好 |
[23:10] | No, thank you. I’ve got a party to plan. | 不了谢谢 我有个派对要策划 |
[23:16] | Man, you work fast. | 你还真是有效率 |
[23:17] | Well, it’s easy to work fast when you don’t find anything. | 当你没有东西可找时 速度就很快了 |
[23:20] | Look, the task force that Harold Cooper runs | 哈洛德-库珀负责的特勤组 |
[23:22] | is not only a mystery to those outside of the agency, | 不仅对局外人来说是个谜 |
[23:24] | but to those within it, as well. | 对局里人也是如此 |
[23:26] | Every agent I spoke to has no working knowledge | 我谈过的每位探员都不知道 |
[23:28] | of the task force or its operations. | 这个特勤队或其行动 |
[23:29] | I mean, I’ve worked black ops that were less opaque. | 而我也曾参与过不太透明的地下行动 |
[23:32] | Jordan, you wouldn’t be here if that’s all you had. | 乔丹 如果你都没查到就不会过来了 |
[23:34] | Cooper’s overseen maybe 200 criminal cases | 库珀主导了约200件刑事案件 |
[23:37] | over the last 10 years. | 在过去的10年中 |
[23:38] | I mean, that kind of output? | 我是说 这样的成果 |
[23:40] | Makes me wonder where his intel’s coming from. | 让我怀疑他的情报是怎么来的 |
[23:42] | Those cases are originating from somewhere. | 这些案件是从何处来的? |
[23:44] | Or someone. You have a theory? | 或者是何人? 你有个理论吗? |
[23:46] | No, but I may have a lead. | 没有 但我可能有个线索 |
[23:47] | I don’t have access to the classified archives, | 我无法看到机密档案 |
[23:50] | but I can see the file numbers and the contact info | 但我能看到档案编号和联络信息 |
[23:52] | of the senior agents connected to those cases. | 与案件有关的高级探员 |
[23:54] | And how does that help me? | 这对我有什么帮助? |
[23:56] | One got my attention. | 有一件引起我的注意 |
[23:57] | I don’t know anything about it, | 我对案件一无所知 |
[23:58] | except it wasn’t a criminal investigation. | 但它不是一个刑事案件 |
[24:00] | It was some kind of other proceeding. | 而是某种其他的事件 |
[24:02] | But Cooper was involved. | 但库珀参与其中 |
[24:03] | So were three other assistant directors at the Bureau. | 局里其他三位副局长也在其中 |
[24:06] | Four assistant directors? On one file? | 四个副局长在一个案件上? |
[24:08] | Must have been important. | 一定很重要 |
[24:11] | What are the chances I can get someone | 我有多大机会能找到人 |
[24:12] | who was there to tell me about it? | 在现场且告诉我这件事? |
[24:14] | Well, be careful out there. | 在外面要小心 |
[24:15] | You do not want to finesse a Bureau official | 你不会想要骗局里官员 |
[24:16] | into divulging classified data. | 泄露机密数据 |
[24:18] | No lying. You have my word. | 不会撒谎 我向你保证 |
[24:20] | I won’t say anything I wouldn’t say on the record, under oath. | 我不会说任何在宣誓后必须证实的话 |
[24:22] | I just need something, | 我只是需要一些什么 |
[24:24] | any thread that sheds some light on what Cooper’s up to. | 任何线索能说明库珀的所做所为 |
[24:34] | Raymond. You found something? | 雷蒙德 你发现了什么? |
[24:39] | You should take Massachusetts Avenue to North Capitol. | 你应该走麻州大道转北国会大道 |
[24:41] | Constitution’s faster. | 走宪法大道比较快 |
[24:43] | You just started driving yourself around. | 你才刚开始自己开车跑 |
[24:45] | How do you know which way is faster? | 你怎么知道哪条路更快? |
[24:46] | -Reddington? -Yeah. Yes, Harold. Sorry. | -雷丁顿?-是的… 哈洛德 对不起 |
[24:49] | I had some information forwarded your way. | 我有一些信息转发给你 |
[24:52] | So, according to my sources in Paris, | 根据我在巴黎的消息来源 |
[24:55] | the man in your custody is Henri Guillame | 被你拘留的人是亨利-吉亚姆 |
[24:58] | with an address in the Marais. | 地址在马莱区 |
[25:00] | -You found his name. -I found a name, | -你找到他的名字 -我找到一个名字 |
[25:02] | along with the name Johannes Baard, | 还有约翰内斯-巴尔德 |
[25:05] | a lifelong citizen of South Africa. | 他是南非的终身公民 |
[25:08] | And Peter Roe, a British expat. | 还有彼得-罗 一个英国侨民 |
[25:11] | Maxwell Voll, a German national from Dusseldorf. | 马克斯韦尔-沃尔 来自杜塞尔多夫的德国人 |
[25:15] | I mean, there are others, but you get the point. | 还有很多其他的 但你该懂我的意思了 |
[25:17] | Incredible. He’s a dozen people, | 令人难以置信 他是好多个人 |
[25:18] | and yet we still have no idea who he is. | 但我们仍然不知道他是谁 |
[25:21] | Well, it’s not unprecedented. There are 195 countries. | 这并不是太稀奇 世上有195个国家 |
[25:24] | I myself could produce a legal passport for many, | 我自己就可以为大家制做多数国家的 |
[25:28] | if not most, if necessary. | 合法护照 如果有必要 |
[25:29] | So, we’re no closer to identifying our mystery man. | 因此 我们依然无进展确定我们的神秘人是谁 |
[25:32] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[25:34] | I think that’s exactly what you are. Closer. | 我认为你们的进展已经更加接近 |
[25:36] | I’d imagine the governments who issued those passports | 我认为签发这些护照的政府 |
[25:40] | could shed more light on the man, | 可能会对此人有更多了解 |
[25:41] | including comings and goings. | 包括他的来去匆匆 |
[25:43] | We appreciate the assist. | 我们感谢你的协助 |
[25:45] | While we have you, any progress | 趁你正在线上 我想请问 |
[25:46] | putting more permanent security in place? | 有找到的永久性的保全人员了吗? |
[25:48] | Do you still need Dembe? | 你还需要丹贝吗? |
[25:50] | Just for a little while longer. | 再给我多一点点时间 |
[25:54] | See? No traffic. | 看到没?没有塞车 |
[26:09] | Congressman Hudson. | 赫德森议员 |
[26:10] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 为何我有此荣幸受你拜访? |
[26:12] | Mr. Shaeffer. | 谢弗先生 |
[26:15] | -What’s that? -A little surprise. | -那是什么?-一个小惊喜 |
[26:17] | Do you like surprises? I don’t. | 你喜欢惊喜吗?我不喜欢 |
[26:20] | As a general rule, I like to know what I’m in for. | 作为一般原则 我喜欢掌握我的工作情况 |
[26:22] | This one I certainly never saw coming. | 这一次 我完全没有猜到会是这样 |
[26:27] | A classified proceeding. | 一个机密的程序 |
[26:29] | Attended by no fewer than four assistant directors of the FBI. | 出席会议的有四名联调局副局长 |
[26:43] | I look forward to this pastrami sandwich all week. | 我整个星期都在期待这燻牛肉三明治 |
[26:46] | -You’re ruining it. -Fine. | -而你毁了它 -好吧 |
[26:48] | Maybe I should take this to Harold Cooper. | 也许我该去找哈洛德-库珀 |
[26:50] | What is it? It’s not a transcript. | 这是什么?不可能是笔录 |
[26:53] | I’m launching an investigation. | 我正要展开调查 |
[26:55] | Into a classified hearing? Good luck. | 调查秘密听证会?祝你好运 |
[26:57] | You’ve known me a long time, Shaeffer. | 你认识我很久了 谢弗 |
[27:00] | Would you describe me as a guy who depends on luck? | 你认为我是个靠运气的人吗? |
[27:02] | What do you want, Arthur? | 你想要什么 亚瑟? |
[27:04] | I’m here to give, not to take. | 我来是要送出好意 不是为了取得 |
[27:06] | I’m offering my assistance. | 我要提供我的帮助 |
[27:08] | If people start asking questions about that hearing, | 如果有人开始询问听证会的问题 |
[27:10] | you’re gonna need a few well-placed friends. | 你会需要一个在高位的好朋友 |
[27:13] | You’re on the edge. | 你在状况外 |
[27:15] | If this is a transcript, a leaked transcript | 如果这是份笔录 被泄露的笔录 |
[27:17] | of a classified Bureau hearing? | 关于联调局秘密听证会? |
[27:19] | You’re the one who’s gonna need help, not me. | 你才会是需要帮助的人 不是我 |
[27:22] | Well, I can see I’ve made a mistake. | 好吧 显然我犯了一个错误 |
[27:25] | I’m not asking you to tell me anything. | 我没有要你告诉我什么 |
[27:27] | I just want you to know what I’m working on, | 我只是想让你知道我准备做什么 |
[27:29] | give you a chance to get your ducks in line | 给你个机会 让你做好准备 |
[27:30] | before hunting season begins. I appreciate the warning. | -在打猎季节开始前 -感谢你的警告 |
[27:33] | So I’ll return the favor… | 所以让我回报你… |
[27:35] | If you so much as whisper Zuma on the Congressional record, | 只要你在国会记录上说出”祖马”这个字 |
[27:37] | the first call you’ll get won’t be from me. | 你将接到的第一通电话 |
[27:38] | It’ll be from the Attorney General. | 不会是我 而是来自司法部长 |
[27:43] | Good to see you, Mike. | 很高兴见到你 麦克 |
[27:47] | Arthur. Aren’t you forgetting something? | 亚瑟 你是不是忘了什么? |
[27:50] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[28:11] | You got a second? | 你有时间吗? |
[28:12] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[28:14] | We’ve been reaching out to the federal authorities | 我们一直在与政府单位联系 |
[28:16] | in the countries that issued passports to our suspect. | 有给我们嫌犯签发护照的国家 |
[28:18] | Any luck? Nothing. | -有回应吗? -没有 |
[28:20] | Looks like he doesn’t have a criminal record in any of them. | 看来他在任何地方都没有犯罪记录 |
[28:22] | And all the addresses are either fake or unoccupied. | 而且所有地址要不是假的 就是无人居住 |
[28:24] | But I started thinking about something Reddington said. | 但我开始思考雷丁顿说的话 |
[28:27] | Maybe we can’t penetrate the aliases, | 也许我们无法拆穿这些别名 |
[28:28] | but that doesn’t mean they can’t be useful. | 但并不意味着它们没有用处 |
[28:31] | We don’t know who he is, but we do know where he went. | 我们不知道他是谁 但是知道他去了哪 |
[28:34] | The comings and goings. Exactly. | -入出境纪录 -正是 |
[28:35] | Every time he traveled internationally, | 每次他在国际上旅行 |
[28:37] | a record was stamped on those passports. | 这些护照上就盖了章 |
[28:39] | And when you look at them together, | 当你把它们放在一起看时 |
[28:40] | they have one location in common. | 他们有一个共同的位置 |
[28:42] | All of his aliases have been to Paris in the past 14 months. | 在过去14个月里 他的所有化名都去过巴黎 |
[28:46] | Maybe that’s his home base. | 也许那是他的大本营 |
[28:48] | Reach out to the French again. | 再次向法国政府联系 |
[28:50] | Let’s make Paris our primary focus. | 把巴黎作为我们的主要焦点 |
[28:55] | Okay, we know our suspect flew to Paris repeatedly. | 好吧 我们知道我们的嫌疑人多次飞往巴黎 |
[28:58] | So where did he go when he landed? | 所以他落地后去了哪里? |
[29:00] | The French police contacted the rental car companies | 法国警方联系了租车公司 |
[29:03] | that service Charles de Gaulle. | 戴高乐机场的公司 |
[29:04] | Turns out, every alias used by our mystery man rented a car… | 结果发现 神秘人的每个化名都租过一辆车… |
[29:08] | Each one from a different company. | 都从不同的公司租借 |
[29:10] | We cross-referenced the GPS data from all of them. | 对所有人的GPS数据进行交叉对比 |
[29:12] | And you got a hit? | 而你找到个目标? |
[29:13] | Look at the overlap. | 看看重叠的部分 |
[29:14] | At some point, every car | 在某个时候 每辆汽车 |
[29:16] | was driven to this one location… | 都曾开到这个地点… |
[29:18] | A building owned by a company called LT&Z Unlimited. | 由一家LT&Z股份公司所拥有的一栋建筑 |
[29:21] | I’m not sure what the space is. | 我不知道是什么建筑 |
[29:23] | Maybe some kind of liquor warehouse? | 也许是某种酒类仓库? |
[29:26] | Those are armed guards patrolling the perimeter. | 那是在周边巡逻的武装警卫 |
[29:28] | Their prosecutors are requesting a search warrant as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候 他们的检察官正在申请搜查令 |
[29:30] | Ressler, Malik, I want you to be there when the raid happens. | 雷斯勒 马利克 我要你们突袭时人在场 |
[29:34] | We may finally be getting somewhere. | 我们可能终于有了进展 |
[29:51] | Two units. | 两组人 |
[29:52] | One flanks from the right, and we hit from the left. | 一组从右边包抄 我们从左边进攻 |
[29:55] | We’ll be inside before they know we are here. | 在他们发现之前我们就进去内部了 |
[30:44] | It’s still warm. | 还是温的 |
[30:46] | Where did they go? How did they know to leave? | 他们去哪了?怎么知道要离开? |
[30:48] | Someone warned them. | 有人警告他们 |
[30:51] | Well, they didn’t have time to take or destroy anything. | 他们没有时间拿或破坏任何东西 |
[30:55] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[30:56] | These are just like Kavanaugh’s office. | 这就像卡瓦诺的办公室 |
[31:06] | My God. | 我的天 |
[31:09] | Look at how huge it is. | 你看这组织有多庞大 |
[31:20] | The raid outside Paris was bigger | 巴黎城外的突袭规模 |
[31:22] | than anything we could have imagined. | 比所能想象的都还要大 |
[31:24] | In fact, this may be the biggest case you’ve ever given us, Red. | 事实上这可能是你给过我们最大的案子 雷丁顿 |
[31:27] | There’s a network of thousands of corporations | 一个由数千个公司组成的网络 |
[31:29] | with legitimate documentation, | 都有合法文件 |
[31:31] | employees operating with government-issued IDs | 使用政府证件工作的员工 |
[31:34] | and using legitimately purchased equipment | 利用合法购买的设备 |
[31:36] | to move illicit goods around the world. | 在世界各地运输非法货物 |
[31:38] | And this warehouse in Paris seems to be the hub, | 而巴黎这个仓库似乎是中心 |
[31:40] | the headquarters where fake companies are developed, | 负责开发假公司的总部 |
[31:43] | managed, and tracked by the larger organization. | 并由更大的组织负责追踪管理 |
[31:46] | Was there anything else? | 还有其他东西吗? |
[31:47] | We didn’t get any arrests to speak of, | 我们没有逮捕道任何人 |
[31:49] | but the digital maps we found revealed the locations | 但我们发现的数位地图显示了 |
[31:52] | for dozens of satellite regional outposts. | 几十个卫星岗哨的地点 |
[31:54] | Those outposts develop the intel | 这些前哨站开发的情报 |
[31:56] | being fed to the Paris headquarters. | 被输送到巴黎总部 |
[31:58] | With this information, we’ll be able to shut down | 有了这些信息 我们就能关闭 |
[32:00] | the biggest criminal shipping operation in the world. | 世界上最大的犯罪航运行动 |
[32:02] | And we did it without any cooperation from our suspect. | 而且是在没有嫌犯的任何合作下办到 |
[32:05] | Yes, your mystery man. | 是的 你的神秘人 |
[32:07] | Whatever happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[32:08] | He got his wish. He was taken to central booking and arraigned. | 他的愿望实现了 被带到中央拘留所提审 |
[32:11] | Given the flight risk, the judge set an obscene amount of bail. | 考虑到逃亡风险 法官设定了惊人的保释金额 |
[32:14] | He’ll be in jail until his trial. | 他将在监狱里待到审判 |
[32:16] | Well, thanks for the update. And congratulations, Harold. | 好吧 谢谢你的更新 并祝贺你 哈洛德 |
[32:30] | Here we are, Dembe. Home in time for mocktails. | 我们到了 丹贝 及时回家喝假调酒 |
[32:36] | That was quite the day. | 好精彩的一天 |
[32:39] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[32:42] | Why did you really want me to tag along? | 你到底是为了什么要我跟着你? |
[32:44] | Well, Harold was worried about me. | 哈洛德很担心我 |
[32:47] | It seemed like a good opportunity | 这似乎是个好机会 |
[32:49] | to make him feel better | 让他感觉更好 |
[32:51] | and for you and I to spend a little time. | 并让你和我一起相处点时间 |
[33:13] | I miss you too, Raymond. | 我也想你 雷蒙德 |
[33:28] | Helen Swinton, please. | 请帮我接海伦-斯文顿 |
[33:32] | Counselor! | 律师! |
[33:33] | I need your services. | 我需要你的服务 |
[33:35] | Yes, you have a new client. | 是的 你有一个新客户 |
[33:37] | He was just arraigned in federal court. | 他刚刚在联邦法院被提审 |
[33:40] | I want him out. Today. | 我想让他今天就出来 |
[33:43] | And, by the way, I hear we’re going to need | 顺便说一下 我听说我们将需要 |
[33:46] | an obscene amount of money for bail. | 一笔数额惊人的保释金 |
[33:53] | We just hit Morgana’s regional hub in Hong Kong. | 我们刚突击了摩根纳在香港的分部 |
[33:56] | Locals say it was completely shut down. | 当地人说 已完全被关闭了 |
[33:58] | Morocco and Greece are the same. | 摩洛哥和希腊也是如此 |
[34:00] | They’ve apprehended a few suspects, | 他们逮捕了一些嫌犯 |
[34:01] | but they appear to be low-level employees. | 但似乎都是低等级的雇员 |
[34:04] | They can’t shed any light on Morgana itself. | 他们无法说明摩根纳的状况 |
[34:06] | Main Justice is gonna have to give us our due | 大司法官总得承认我们 |
[34:08] | for taking down an operation of this size. | 摧毁这样大规模犯罪行动的成绩 |
[34:09] | I agree, even without convictions to show for it. | 我同意 即使没有人被定罪 |
[34:13] | Harold Cooper. | 哈洛德-库珀 |
[34:15] | What? When?! | 什么?何时? |
[34:19] | Apparently, our suspect made bail. | 我们的嫌犯似乎得到保释 |
[34:21] | Geez, that was quick. What did it cost him? | 这还真快 他花了多少钱? |
[34:23] | His attorney just posted $3 million in cash. | 他的律师刚提出300万现金 |
[34:25] | He’s out. | 他出狱了 |
[34:43] | Mr. Kavanaugh. | 卡瓦诺先生 |
[34:46] | Please get in. | 请进 |
[34:49] | I said get in. | 我说上车吧 |
[34:51] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你会杀了我吗? |
[35:06] | Wow. What’s all this? | 哇 这些是什么? |
[35:08] | This is the Morgana Logistics Corporation. | 这就是摩根纳物流公司 |
[35:12] | At least, the key principals | 至少是公司的主要人员 |
[35:14] | from the regional outposts around the world. | 来自世界各地的区域分部 |
[35:17] | I had them flown in. | 我将飞来这里 |
[35:19] | Why? | 为了什么? |
[35:20] | Why don’t you grab yourself a drink, Charlie? | 你何不自己拿杯酒 查理? |
[35:22] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[35:26] | Everyone? | 各位? |
[35:28] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们到来 |
[35:30] | I know you weren’t given a choice… | 我知道你并无选择… |
[35:32] | But still, I’m glad you’re here. | 但我还是很高兴你们在这里 |
[35:34] | First, some difficult news. | 首先 一些不好的消息 |
[35:37] | As we speak, the FBI | 就在此同时 联调局 |
[35:39] | and a legion of international law enforcement agencies | 和一群国际执法机构 |
[35:44] | are shutting down | 正在关闭 |
[35:45] | all of Morgana’s operational facilities. | 摩根纳公司所有的运营设施 |
[35:50] | It’s hard to imagine. I know. | 这让人难以想象 我知道 |
[35:52] | But don’t worry. All your employees are safe. | 但不要担心 你们的所有员工都很安全 |
[35:55] | Fortunately, I knew of the raids in advance and made provisions. | 幸运的是 我提前知道这些突袭并做好准备 |
[36:00] | For them and for all of you. | 为他们 也为你们所有人 |
[36:04] | What can I say to you about Morgana? | 关于摩根纳 我能对你们说什么呢? |
[36:08] | Of all the enterprises I’ve designed | 在我所设计的所有企业中 |
[36:11] | and maintained as part of my organization, | 并持续成为我的组织的一部分 |
[36:14] | it stands as one of the crowning achievements. | 它有着最重大的成就 |
[36:18] | If you’ll forgive a moment of braggadocio, | 如果能原谅我的夸张其辞一下 |
[36:21] | I must say it’s a logistical marvel to rival the pyramids. | 我必须说在后勤运输上是可以比拟金字塔的伟大 |
[36:26] | A wonder of the world, but one designed to be hidden, | 有如奇蹟般的成就 却是被设计为隐形 |
[36:30] | wondrous precisely because it exists unseen in plain sight. | 它最奇妙之处在于众目睽睽之下却不为人知 |
[36:37] | The most complex and sophisticated | 人类史上最复杂 |
[36:41] | shipping network in history. | 且最精密的航运网络 |
[36:45] | Every year, moving goods of more value | 每年运送的货物价值甚至超过 |
[36:49] | than the GDP of some first-world countries. | 一些主流国家的国民生产总额 |
[36:53] | A monumental effort, | 一个难以超越的成就 |
[36:56] | accomplished, as the greatest things are, | 此成就就像任何伟大事业 |
[36:59] | with singular vision and collective action. | 以独特的眼光和集体行动 |
[37:03] | We did that. All of us. | 我们做到了这一点 我们所有人 |
[37:09] | It’s hard to believe it’s over. | 很难相信它已经结束了 |
[37:15] | All these years. | 所有这些年来 |
[37:17] | This was more than an enterprise, | 它不仅仅是一个企业 |
[37:19] | it was our lives, and we lived them together. | 这是我们人生 我们一起经历着它 |
[37:24] | I’m so proud… | 我很自豪… |
[37:26] | That word doesn’t really suffice… | 这个词其实并不足够… |
[37:28] | I’m honored to have stood beside you all | 我很荣幸能在你们所有人身边 |
[37:32] | as we discovered this creation of ours together. | 一起发现我们创造的伟大 |
[37:38] | And together, we made a fortune. | 我们一起发了大财 |
[37:41] | A fortune that I have grown | 我所赚得的财富 |
[37:43] | and will now be sharing with you, my partners. | 现在将与你们 我的伙伴们分享 |
[37:48] | Our work together may be done, | 我们一起的工作可能已经完成 |
[37:50] | but none of you will ever have to work again. | 但你们都不用再工作了 |
[37:55] | John Singer Sargent once painted a portrait of Henry James | 约翰辛格萨金特曾为亨利詹姆斯画过一幅肖像 |
[38:01] | that was immediately deemed a masterpiece. | 立即被认为是一幅经典杰作 |
[38:05] | But in 1914, at the Royal Academy, | 但在1914年 在皇家学院 |
[38:09] | a political activist took a meat cleaver | 一个政治激进份子拿着一把切肉刀 |
[38:12] | to the face of the painting. | 给此画划上一刀 |
[38:13] | And when a reporter asked James | 当记者问詹姆斯 |
[38:16] | how he felt about the vandalism, | 他对破坏行为的感受 |
[38:18] | he said, “I naturally feel very scalped and disfigured, | 他说:”我自然觉得自己被剥了头皮毁容 |
[38:24] | but you will be glad to know | 但你会很高兴地知道 |
[38:26] | that I seem to be pronounced curable.” | 我似乎被宣布可以被治愈 “ |
[38:31] | And that’s where we are now. | 而这就是我们现在的情况 |
[38:35] | Our masterpiece has been scalped and disfigured. | 我们的杰作已经被剥皮毁容 |
[38:41] | But all of us will live. | 但我们所有人都会活着 |
[38:45] | And all of us will share in the cure. | 而我们所有人都将分享治疗的成果 |
[38:50] | So, let’s celebrate. | 因此 让我们一起庆祝 |
[38:54] | Please, enjoy the food. | 请大家享受美食 |
[38:56] | Enjoy the drinks. | 享受饮料 |
[39:04] | And enjoy the entertainment. | 并享受娱乐 |
[39:45] | Zuma? | 祖马? |
[39:46] | One word. One word and it was enough | 一个字 这一个字就够了 |
[39:48] | to break this whole thing wide open. | 将这整件事情破釜沉舟 |
[39:50] | And I got Shaeffer to say it | 而我让谢弗说了出来 |
[39:51] | without making a single misrepresentation. | 且没有做任何虚假陈述 |
[39:54] | What does it mean? | 这个字是什么意思呢? |
[39:57] | Not what. Who. | 不是什么 是谁 |
[39:59] | Apparently, the FBI brought on a new agent a few years ago. | 联调局在几年前引进一名新的探员 |
[40:02] | An agent named Dembe Zuma. | 一个叫丹贝 祖玛的探员 |
[40:04] | What does Zuma have to do with the classified hearing? | 祖马与机密听证会有什么关系? |
[40:07] | I don’t know, and I don’t have the clearance to find out. | 我不知道 也没有权限去了解 |
[40:10] | But I don’t need clearance to make an educated guess. | 但我不需许可就能做出可靠的猜测 |
[40:12] | Nixon got a copy of Zuma’s official FBI photo. | 尼克森得到了一份祖马的联调局官方照副本 |
[40:16] | We ran an image search, | 我们进行了图像搜索 |
[40:17] | with the help of a source he uses for that kind of thing. | 透过他做这种事的资源帮助 |
[40:21] | You ever seen that photo? | 你见过那张照片吗? |
[40:23] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[40:25] | A photojournalist snapped it almost six years ago. | 一位摄影记者几乎在六年前拍下了它 |
[40:27] | Ran on a Wednesday in a local rag. | 在一份地方报纸的周三刊登了它 |
[40:31] | The man in the back of the car. | 车子后面的那个人 |
[40:33] | The paper said it was Raymond Reddington. | 报上说是雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[40:36] | Is it? | 是他吗? |
[40:37] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[40:39] | Now look past him. | 现在看他的后面 |
[40:41] | To the man standing by the car. | 对站在车旁的人 |
[40:44] | Is that Zuma? | 那是祖马吗? |
[40:45] | An associate of Raymond Reddington | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿的一个同事 |
[40:48] | becomes a Special Agent for the FBI. | 成为联调局的特别探员 |
[40:51] | That sounds like something | 这听起来像是 |
[40:52] | that might require a classified hearing. | 需要进行秘密听证的事情 |
[40:54] | The kind attended by four assistant directors of the FBI. | 由联调局四位副局长出席的听证会 |
[40:58] | Boom. | 正中目标 |
[41:00] | The minute I saw the name Raymond Reddington, | 当我看到雷蒙德-雷丁顿这名字 |
[41:03] | everything started to fall right into place. | 一切就开始变得有意义了 |
[41:11] | Harold Cooper adopted the daughter | 哈洛德-库珀收养的女儿 |
[41:13] | of another former FBI agent… Elizabeth Keen. | 属于另一位前联调局探员 伊丽莎白基恩 |
[41:17] | Keen. Why do I know that name? | 基恩 为什么我知道这名字? |
[41:18] | Because she went on the run with Reddington about 10 years ago. | 因为她在大约10年前和雷丁顿一起逃亡 |
[41:21] | It was national news. | 那是全国性大新闻 |
[41:23] | And then Donald Ressler. | 然后是唐纳德-雷斯勒 |
[41:27] | Blair Foster told me about him. | 布莱尔福斯特跟我说过他 |
[41:28] | He’s connected to Cooper and his task force. | 他与库珀和专案组有关连 |
[41:32] | For years, in the early 2000s, Ressler was the Special Agent | 多年来 21世纪初 雷斯勒是专属于 |
[41:35] | in charge of the hunt for Reddington. | 负责追捕雷丁顿的探员 |
[41:39] | All roads lead to Reddington. | 所有道路都通向雷丁顿 |
[41:41] | Yeah. He’s the key. They’re all connected to him. | 是的 他是关键 他们都与他有关 |
[41:45] | All these years, we’ve never been able to catch him. | 这么多年来 我们一直没能抓住他 |
[41:48] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[41:49] | Raymond Reddington | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[41:51] | has corrupted a task force within the FBI. | 腐蚀了联调局内部的一个特勤组 |
[41:55] | And I’m gonna tear it apart at the joints. | 而我要把它从关节处拆毁 |