Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S06E22
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
S07E14
S07E15
S07E16
S07E17
S07E18
S07E19
S08E01
S08E02
S08E03
S08E04
S08E05
S08E06
S08E07
S08E08
S08E09
S08E10
S08E11
S08E12
S08E13
S08E14
S08E15
S08E16
S08E17
S08E18
S08E19
S08E20
S08E21
S08E22
S09E01
S09E02
S09E03
S09E04
S09E05
S09E06
S09E07
S09E08
S09E09
S09E10
S09E11
S09E12
S09E13
S09E14
S09E15
S09E16
S09E17
S09E18
S09E19
S09E20
S09E21
S09E22
S10E01
S10E02
S10E03
S10E04
S10E05
S10E06
S10E07
S10E08
S10E09
S10E10
S10E11
S10E12
S10E13
S10E14
S10E15
S10E17
S10E18
S10E19
S10E20
S10E2122
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Hey, are you all right? 嘿 你还好吗?
[00:34] What were you doing? 你在做什么?
[00:37] Heads. 是人头
[00:38] Good fortune. 代表好运
[00:49] “帽子戏法”
[00:52] Yeah, I was really nervous about telling my sister, 我真的很紧张要告诉我妹妹
[00:55] but she just said that she’s happy I’m in a good place. 但她只是说 她很高兴我在一个好地方
[01:00] And of course, I made amends to the guy whose fruit stand I hit. 当然 我还向被我撞到的那个水果摊的人做了补偿
[01:02] He’s actually in recovery, too. 他实际上也在康复中
[01:04] Yeah, he gave me some, 是的 他给了我一些
[01:06] some really good things to think about. 一些真正的好东西需要思考
[01:07] Well, that’s great. 嗯 这很好
[01:09] How’d it go with Jill? 和吉尔相处得如何?
[01:10] Well, I-I was, I was thinking of reaching out 嗯 我..在想..接下来联系…
[01:12] to this buddy of mine next and… 我这个好朋友…
[01:14] Come on. You gotta call your wife. 不 你得打给你妻子
[01:16] Well, I’m-I’m working up to her. 我…我正准备打给她…
[01:18] No, what you’re doing is trying to make amends 不 你在做的是试图弥补
[01:20] to everyone you can think of 你能想到的所有人
[01:21] except the one person you hurt the most. 除了你伤害最深的那个人
[01:23] Yeah, hurt doesn’t even begin to describe it. 是的 伤害根本不足以描述我做的
[01:26] I know this is hard. 我知道这很难
[01:27] I struggled with it, too, 我也在挣扎
[01:29] but it’s something we have to do 但这是我们必须要做的
[01:31] if we want to get better. 如果我们想变得更好
[01:32] Do better. 做得更好
[01:34] I don’t even know where to begin with her. 对她我甚至不知该从何开始
[01:35] Well, at the beginning. 就从一切的开始
[01:37] Pick up the phone. Say hello. 拿起电话 打个招呼
[01:38] Take it from there. 从这里开始
[01:41] – Okay? – Okay. – 好吗?- 好的
[01:43] I think maybe I’ll, uh, I’ll invite her to lunch. 我想也许我会..邀请她吃午饭
[01:45] You know, lunch is the, 你知道 午餐是…
[01:46] the meal with the fewest expectations. 期望值最低的聚餐
[01:49] Look, no matter what happens, 听着 不管发生什么事
[01:51] you can call me when you’re done. 你在完成后都给我打个电话
[01:52] – All right? – Yeah. I will. – 好吗?- 好的 我会
[01:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[01:58] You’re a hard man to get ahold of these days. 这些日子你真是个难以追踪到的人
[02:00] Well, now that we don’t have Agent Malik 现在我们没有马利克探员
[02:02] to act as a go-between. 充当中间人
[02:04] I was sorry to see her return to the Post Office. 我很遗憾地看到她回到邮局
[02:08] She turned out to be a very amiable traveling companion. 她变成了一个非常和蔼可亲的旅伴
[02:12] Snores, though. 虽然她会打鼾
[02:14] I was hoping she’d stay around a little longer 我一直希望她能多在这里一会儿
[02:16] so I could set her up with a sleep doctor I know. 好让我给她安排个认识的睡眠医生
[02:18] Very difficult to get an appointment with, 非常难约到的人
[02:21] but I once got his wife out of a terribly awkward situation 但我曾帮他太太摆脱一个非常尴尬的局面
[02:24] in Connecticut, so he owes me. 在康乃狄克州 所以他欠我
[02:27] I sent her to surveil you, not make friendship bracelets. 我派她去监视你 而不是一起做友谊手镯
[02:29] So you’re saying I’ll have to rely on you 所以你是说我必须靠你
[02:31] to pass along the details about Dr. Matthewson? 转达关于马修森医生的细节?
[02:33] I’m saying we need cases. 我在说我们需要案子
[02:35] That’s why I am here. 这才是我来的原因
[02:37] Panabaker let me know that Hudson’s 潘尼贝克让我知道 哈德森他
[02:38] recruited a powerful ally, Senator Dorf. 招募了一个强大盟友 多夫参议员
[02:41] Now he’s starting to ask questions about Task Force 836. 现在他开始询问836号专案组
[02:44] I take it that’s us. 我想那就是我们
[02:46] Let him ask. 让他问
[02:48] We’ve done good work. 我们已经做了很好的工作
[02:49] And you have greatly compromised the evidence of that. 而你已经大大损害了这一证据
[02:52] I’ll take care of Hudson. 我会照顾好哈德森的
[02:54] Sooner rather than later we’re gonna need to prove 迟早有一天我们需要证明
[02:56] to the government that we’re worth what we cost. 对政府来说 我们的成本是值得的
[02:59] We need to solve new cases as soon as possible. 我们需要尽快解决新的案件
[03:03] The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. 种植一棵树的最佳时间是20年前
[03:06] The second best time is now. 第二个最佳时机是现在
[03:09] Luckily for you, I have three seedlings. 幸运的是 我有三棵小树苗
[03:13] The first seedling is the tragedy 第一颗幼苗是悲剧
[03:16] at the Wexford Fertility Clinic. 在韦克斯福德不孕不育诊所
[03:19] The temperature controls 温度控制
[03:21] at their storage facility went down. 他们的存储设施发生故障
[03:23] They suffered a total loss of the embryos in their care. 他们照顾的胚胎遭受彻底损失
[03:27] Heartbreaking for all those families, 为所有这些家庭感到心碎
[03:29] rumored to be among Washington’s best 据传是华盛顿的最佳
[03:32] and brightest, if there is such a thing. 和最聪明的人选 如果真有这种人
[03:35] And the financial implications are significant. 而财务影响是巨大的
[03:38] Wexford charges over $30,000 per retrieval, 韦克斯福每次索费超过三万美元
[03:42] and most couples do more than one. 而且大多数夫妇都做了不止一个
[03:44] So, the lawsuits will be staggering, 因此 诉讼案将是惊人的
[03:47] if the clinic is to blame for the loss, that is. 如果诊所对损失负有责任 那就是
[03:51] But I don’t believe they are. 但我不相信他们是
[03:53] Reddington thinks this is the work of a sophisticated hacker 雷丁顿认为这是一个复杂的黑客所为
[03:55] who deliberately targeted the clinic. 故意针对诊所的人
[03:57] IVF can be controversial. 试管婴儿可能是有争议的
[03:59] Maybe it’s a protest against the science. 也许这是对科学的一种抗议
[04:00] Do we think it was an attack 我们是否认为这是一次攻击
[04:02] against the entire facility, or particular individuals? 是针对整个设施 还是针对某些人?
[04:05] Reddington doesn’t know. 雷丁顿不知道
[04:06] We’ll need to ask the hacker personally. 我们需要亲自询问黑客
[04:08] You mentioned Raymond has three cases. 你提到雷蒙德有三个案子
[04:10] The hacker did them all? 都是黑客干的?
[04:11] No. 没有
[04:12] The next case is a complicated killer… 下一个案件是一个复杂的杀手…
[04:16] All three died in local hospitals 三人都在当地医院死亡
[04:18] while undergoing treatment. 在接受治疗期间
[04:19] The first two patients that died 最初死亡的两个病人
[04:21] mentioned battles with serious health conditions, 提到与严重健康状况的斗争
[04:23] and Gabriel Gear was over 70. 和加布里埃尔-吉尔超过70岁
[04:25] It seems like all three of these people died of natural causes. 看起来这三个人都是自然死亡
[04:28] Most unnatural, I assure you. 最不自然的 我向你保证
[04:31] I believe these patients were visited 我相信这些病人是被访问过的
[04:33] by a so-called Angel of Mercy. 被一个所谓的慈悲天使
[04:36] A doctor who intentionally kills their patients? 故意杀害病人的医生?
[04:38] Or nurse. 或护士
[04:39] Angels of Mercy usually say they were trying 慈悲的天使通常说他们是为了
[04:41] to prevent their patients’ suffering, 以防止他们的病人遭受痛苦
[04:43] but in most cases, the patients would have pulled through 但在大多数情况下 病人都会挺过来的
[04:45] without their caregiver’s “intervention.” 没有他们的照顾者的 “干预”
[04:47] Reddington thinks that if we look closer… 雷丁顿认为 如果我们仔细观察…
[04:48] You’ll find an Angel of Death 你会发现一个死亡天使
[04:50] stalking the halls of D.C.’s most prominent hospitals. 在华盛顿特区最著名的医院的大厅里徘徊
[04:55] And then, there’s your third case. 然后 还有你的第三个案例
[04:57] A case of trust betrayed. 一个背叛了信任的案例
[05:00] Reddington’s not interested 雷丁顿并没有兴趣
[05:01] in the company who harmed the worker, he’s interested in the lawyer 关心伤害工人的公司 而是对律师感到兴趣
[05:03] who settled the suit. 解决这一诉讼的律师
[05:05] Rebecca Anders. 丽贝卡-安德斯
[05:06] Successful personal injury attorney. 成功的人身伤害律师
[05:09] Reddington alleges she’s stealing from her clients. 雷丁顿声称她在偷窃她的客户
[05:11] Most of her settlements are undisclosed, 她的大部分赔偿金都没有披露
[05:13] but he believes it’s in the millions. 但他认为是几百万
[05:15] Where’s the money going? 这些钱去哪儿了?
[05:16] There’s a question worth 有一个问题值得
[05:17] sinking your inquisitive teeth into. 沉浸在你的好奇心中
[05:20] With the number of lawsuits she’s settled, 以她所解决的诉讼案数量来看
[05:22] she could be the financial support 她可以成为财政支持
[05:24] behind any number of nasty schemes. 在任何数量的讨厌的计划背后
[05:27] I’ll say it, it seems like Reddington’s 我要说的是 似乎雷丁顿的
[05:29] willing to play ball again, 愿意再次打球
[05:30] I’m just confused about what the game is. 我只是对游戏的内容感到困惑
[05:33] Why is he giving us three Blacklisters at once? 为什么他要同时给我们三个黑名单?
[05:35] – Are they connected? – I don’t know. – 他们有联系吗?- 我不知道
[05:37] But let’s not waste time looking a gift horse in the mouth. 但是 我们不要浪费查看礼物的好坏
[05:39] With three cases, we’ll need to divide and conquer. 有了三个案例 我们就需要分而治之
[05:42] I can review the medical records 我可以审查医疗记录
[05:43] and reach out to some pathology friends of mine. 并与我的一些病理学朋友取得联系
[05:45] That works. 这很有效
[05:46] Agent Ressler, I’d like for you to go talk 雷斯勒探员 我想让你去谈谈
[05:48] to Anders’ most recent client. 给安德斯最近的客户
[05:50] Agent Malik, Agent Zuma, that leaves you with the IVF clinic. 马利克探员 祖马探员 剩下你们和试管婴诊所
[05:54] – We’re on it, sir. – Whatever Reddington’s up to, -我们来处理 -不管雷丁顿在做什么
[05:55] three cases means three opportunities 三个案例意味着三个机会
[05:57] to prove our worth. 以证明我们的价值
[06:02] You can take all that with you. 你可以把所有这些都带走
[06:04] It paints a pretty full picture. 它描绘了一幅相当完整的画面
[06:05] Employee manuals, forklift certification protocols… 员工手册 叉车认证协议…
[06:09] I think there’s been a misunderstanding. 我想这是一个误解
[06:10] What misunderstanding? 什么误解?
[06:12] You said the FBI was looking into negligence. 你说联调局正在调查过失
[06:14] I’ve got everything you need to open a case right there. 我那里有你需要的所有开案资料
[06:16] I’m here with questions about Mrs. Anders. 我是带着关于安德斯夫人的问题来的
[06:18] My lawyer? 我的律师?
[06:22] I’m on two wheels for the rest of my life 我的余生都在两个轮子上了
[06:23] because my boss didn’t want to pay an extra few bucks. 因为我的老板不愿意多付几块钱
[06:26] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾听到这个消息
[06:27] I’ve got nothing but good things to say about her. 我对她只有好话可说
[06:29] Kemp Shipping didn’t want to pay for industry-standard training, Kemp航运不想为行业基本培训付费
[06:31] so she had them pay me. 所以她让他们给我钱
[06:34] I sleep great at night knowing they’re out 知道他们出局了 我晚上睡得很香
[06:35] a million-dollar settlement because of her. 因为她而获得了一百万美元的赔偿
[06:38] I’m sorry, I have to take this. 对不起 我必须接这个电话
[06:40] Are you with her client? 你和她的客户在一起吗?
[06:42] Yeah, I’m here with him now, but I don’t think 是的 我现在和他在一起 但我不认为
[06:44] I’m gonna get anything out of him. 我将从他那里得到任何东西
[06:45] I mean, he loves Anders. 我的意思是 他喜欢安德斯
[06:47] She got him a million dollars. 她为他争取到了一百万美元
[06:48] A million? He said that, one million? 一百万?他这么说 一百万?
[06:50] Yeah, why? 是的 为什么?
[06:52] I was calling because I got ahold of 我打电话是因为我找到了
[06:53] Kemp Shipping’s General Counsel. 坎普航运的总顾问
[06:55] According to their copy of the settlement, 根据他们的和解协议副本
[06:56] they agreed to pay him three-and-a-half million. 他们同意支付给他三百五十万
[06:58] If that’s true… 如果那是真的……
[06:59] We’re looking at some serious felony charges. 我们正在寻找一些严重的重罪指控
[07:01] We need to bring the lawyer in for questioning. 我们需要把律师带过来问话
[07:03] You know what I’m thinking? If this is the real deal… 你知道我怎么想?如果这是真案件…
[07:06] The other two cases are just as serious. 另外两件也同样严重
[07:08] And we’re just getting started. 而我们才刚刚开始
[07:17] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的到来
[07:19] This has been an absolute nightmare, 这绝对是一场恶梦
[07:21] but knowing the FBI’s involved is somewhat of a relief. 但知道联调局介入 多少让人安心些
[07:24] We’ve also brought on Todd Wagner 我们还请来了托德-瓦格纳
[07:26] of Addabbo CommTech. 阿达博通信技术公司的
[07:28] They manage our network security. 他们管理我们的网络安全
[07:30] Anything we can do to help. 我们能做的任何帮助
[07:31] Sandy mentioned that you think Sandy提到 你认为
[07:33] this might have been a deliberate attack? 这可能是一次蓄意的攻击?
[07:34] We have intelligence to suggest that, 我们有情报表明
[07:36] but first we’d like to hear about what happened. 但首先我们想听听发生了什么
[07:39] We lost power overnight in the storm. 我们在风暴中一夜之间失去了电力
[07:42] Should have been routine, 本应是例行公事
[07:43] that’s why we have a backup generator, 这就是为什么我们有一个备用发电机
[07:45] but we didn’t expect for the backup generator to also fail. 但我们没想到备用发电机也发生故障
[07:49] Embryos are very fragile. 胚胎是非常脆弱的
[07:51] Unfortunately, the alert system that lets us know 不幸的是 让我们知道的警报系统
[07:53] the units aren’t maintaining the proper temperature 设备没有保持适当的温度
[07:56] also shut down in the outage. 在这次停电中也关闭了
[07:58] So the alert system also went down? 所以警报系统也瘫痪了?
[08:00] By the time we knew something was wrong, it was too late. 当我们知道出问题时 已经太晚了
[08:04] That’s a lot of coincidences. 那是很多的巧合
[08:07] Too many. 太多了
[08:08] We need to contact the Cyber Action Team 我们需要联系网络行动小组
[08:10] to look into your security network systems. 来研究你的安全网络系统
[08:12] I’m happy to show them around. 我很高兴带他们参观
[08:14] Believe me, they’re gonna need a guide, 相信我 他们会需要一个向导
[08:16] and nobody knows the system better than me. 而且没有人比我更了解这个系统
[08:19] I’d also like to see a list of your patients. 我还想看看你的病人名单
[08:21] If we can figure out why you were targeted, 如果我们能弄清楚你为什么会成为目标
[08:23] it might also help us figure out by whom. 它也可以帮助我们弄清楚是谁干的
[08:26] I can’t release that without a subpoena, 没有传票 我不能公布
[08:27] but if you file for one, we won’t fight it. 但如果你提出申请 我们也不会反对
[08:34] You really think she’s a master criminal? 你真的认为她是一个犯罪高手?
[08:36] Reddington put her on the Blacklist. 雷丁顿把她列入黑名单
[08:38] She must have done something nefarious 她一定是做了什么见不得人的事
[08:39] with the money she’s stolen. 用她偷来的钱
[08:42] Let’s find out. 让我们拭目以待
[08:48] I talked to Clive Lewis. 我和克莱夫-刘易斯谈过
[08:50] The guy loves you. Not enough good things to say. 这家伙爱你 没有更多可以说的了
[08:53] So excited about that million- dollar settlement you got him. 对你为他争取到一百万赔偿金感到很兴奋
[08:57] I won’t talk about that settlement. 我不会谈论这个和解案
[08:59] And Clive shouldn’t be, either. 克莱夫也不应该谈论
[09:00] He signed an NDA. 他签署了一份NDA
[09:02] That’s awfully convenient for you. 这对你来说真是太方便了
[09:04] That gives him no way to ask 这让他无从问起
[09:05] why he’s getting a million dollars 为什么他能得到一百万美元
[09:07] when we have settlement documents 当我们有结算文件时
[09:09] from Kemp Shipping here 来自坎普航运公司 在此
[09:11] agreeing to three-and-a-half. 同意了350万
[09:14] See? 看到了吗?
[09:16] That’s the agreement from Kemp Shipping. 这就是坎普航运公司的协议
[09:19] And that’s the one that Clive gave us. 而这是克莱夫给我们的
[09:21] They’re identical, except for the figure. 它们是相同的 除了数字之外
[09:25] You got Clive to sign the phony one, 你让克莱夫在假的上签字
[09:27] and then you forged his signature on the real one. 然后你伪造了他在真的签名
[09:30] Abusing the fact that he settled out of court 滥用他庭外和解的事实
[09:32] and had no way to verify the accuracy of what he had signed. 更没办法核实他所签署的内容准确性
[09:35] And when we looked into other cases you’ve handled, 而当我们调查了你所处理的其他案件后
[09:38] well, we found dozens of clients 嗯 我们找到了几十个客户
[09:40] who were forced into private arbitration 被迫进行私人仲裁的人
[09:41] so their settlement amounts 所以他们的结算金额
[09:43] would never make it to the press. 将永远不会被媒体报道
[09:45] And with all your clients signing NDAs 而且你的所有客户都签署了NDA
[09:47] and no reason not to trust you, 也没有理由不相信你
[09:49] well, they had no way of knowing you were robbing them blind. 他们无法知道你们在抢劫他们
[09:52] You’ll have to prove that in court. 你必须在法庭上证明这一点
[09:54] No, we could. But we’d rather do something 不 我们可以 但我们宁愿做一些
[09:56] that’s well within your wheelhouse, settle. 这是在你的范围内 解决
[10:00] – Settle? – In a manner of speaking. – 安顿?- 从某种意义上说
[10:03] We want to know who you’re funneling that money to. 我们想知道你将这些钱输送给谁
[10:05] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[10:07] Well, you don’t seem to be sitting on it 好吧 你似乎并没有坐在它上面
[10:08] anywhere that we can find, 我们能找到的任何地方
[10:10] so either you’re hiding it very, very well, 所以 要么你隐藏得很好
[10:13] or else you’re bankrolling something… or somebody. 或是你们会得到某些东西…或某人
[10:16] Look, we have you dead to rights. 听着 我们已经掌握了你的权利
[10:18] It’s not a matter of if you’re going to prison, 这不是一个你是否入狱的问题
[10:19] but for how long. 而是要呆多久
[10:21] If you want to inform on your confederates, 如果你想告知你的同盟者
[10:23] well, maybe we could work something out. 好吧 也许我们可以解决一些问题
[10:30] Fine. 很好
[10:31] I took the money. 我拿了钱
[10:33] But there’s no conspiracy, unless we’re talking about 但没有什么阴谋 除非我们谈论的是
[10:35] how much it costs to get your kids 让你的孩子花多少钱
[10:36] into a good school these days. 这些天来 进入一所好学校
[10:38] $20,000 per kid, per year, and that’s just preschool. 每个孩子每年两万美元 这只是学前班
[10:43] It doubles with every graduation. 它随着每次毕业而翻倍
[10:45] Then there’s the vacations, the cars, 然后是假期 汽车
[10:47] my commitment on the board of Wild Society… 我在野生协会董事会的承诺…
[10:53] We bought a beach house last year. 我们去年买了一个海滨别墅
[10:55] Twenty-five hundred square feet in Key Biscayne. 在Key Biscayne有2500平方尺
[10:57] But that’s it. 但仅此而已
[10:59] I’m being honest when I say I have no idea 我说我不知道的时候 是诚实的
[11:01] why you think there’s anything more to this. 为什么你认为这里面还有什么问题
[11:04] She’s provided documentation that proves 她提供了文件 证明了
[11:06] everything she said was true. 她说的一切都是真的
[11:09] Anders wasn’t funding anything but her own lifestyle. 安德斯除了自己的生活 并未资助任何东西
[11:12] Reddington tells us about a crooked lawyer, 雷丁顿给我们讲了一个歪门邪道的律师
[11:14] and we go and we look 和我们去和我们看
[11:15] and we find a crooked lawyer, case closed? 我们找到一个歪门律师 案子就结了?
[11:18] I know I haven’t been around as long as you guys, 我知道我没有像你们那么长的时间
[11:20] but doesn’t it seem a little open and shut 但不觉得这案子有太单纯
[11:22] for a Reddington case? 对于一个Reddington的案子而言?
[11:24] This feels too simple for Raymond. 这对雷蒙德来说感觉太简单了
[11:25] I can’t help but suspect there’s another shoe waiting to drop. 我不禁怀疑还有另一只鞋等着我去掉
[11:28] Well, I hear that, 嗯 我听到了
[11:29] I just don’t see how it belongs to Anders. 我只是不明白它是如何属于安德斯的
[11:31] We don’t know what Reddington’s angle is, 我们不知道雷丁顿的角度是什么
[11:32] but that’s nothing new. 但这并不新鲜
[11:34] We need to keep working. 我们需要继续工作
[11:35] We still have two cases to solve. 我们仍有两个案件需要解决
[11:37] If we can close all three, that’s a win in my book. 若能将三案了结 我就认为我们赢了
[11:40] I just wish we knew what Reddington was up to. 我只是希望我们知道雷丁顿在做什么
[12:51] Congressman Hudson. 赫德森议员
[12:53] Who do you have your eye on? 你看中了谁?
[13:01] Wexford Fertility responded to our subpoena. Wexford Fertility对我们的传票作出了回应
[13:03] That’s the list of everyone who had embryos at the clinic. 这就是在该诊所有胚胎的所有人的名单
[13:06] So any of the people on this list 所以这个名单上的任何一个人
[13:08] could have been the target of the hack. 可能是黑客攻击的目标
[13:09] Except, I don’t think it was a hack. 除了 我不认为这是一个黑客
[13:11] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[13:12] I just got the report back from the Cyber Action Team, 我刚刚收到网络行动小组的报告
[13:14] and here’s the thing, 而事情是这样的
[13:16] the attacker shut down the backup generator remotely, 攻击者远程关闭了备用发电机
[13:19] but not through unauthorized means. 但不能通过未经授权的方式
[13:21] They exploited a backdoor in the clinic’s network servers. 他们利用了诊所网络服务器的一个后门
[13:24] It’s the type of access point that companies put in place 这是公司设置的那种接入点
[13:27] to conduct regular maintenance. 以进行定期维护
[13:29] It was very well-hidden. 它被隐藏得非常好
[13:30] Our Cyber Team has cutting-edge resources 我们的网络团队拥有最先进的资源
[13:33] and even they almost missed it. 甚至他们也几乎错过了它
[13:35] This is either the work of a very talented hacker 这要么是一个非常有才华的黑客的作品
[13:37] with even more resources than the FBI, 拥有甚至比联调局更多的资源
[13:41] or somebody already in the system. 或已经在系统中的人
[13:43] Who maintains the security server? 谁来维护安全服务器?
[13:44] A company called Addabbo CommTech. 一家名为Addabbo CommTech的公司
[13:47] As in Alexander Addabbo? 如同亚历山大-阿达博?
[13:49] He’s the founder and CEO of the company. Why? 他是该公司的创始人和CEO 为什么?
[13:52] He and his wife had embryos destroyed in the attack. 他和他的妻子的胚胎在袭击中被毁
[13:55] So the man that owns the company 因此 拥有该公司的人
[13:56] had his own embryos there? 在那里有他自己的胚胎?
[13:58] That can’t be a coincidence. 这不可能是一个巧合
[14:00] – You think he was the target? – Or the attacker. – 你认为他是目标?- 或攻击者
[14:03] Either way, we need to talk to him and find out what he knows. 无论如何我们需要和他谈 看他知道什么
[14:15] Hey. How’d it go? What did Jill say? 嘿 进展如何?吉尔说什么了?
[14:17] I-I… I couldn’t face her. 我…我无法面对她
[14:19] You didn’t go? 你没去?
[14:21] No, I-I-I had my hand on the door handle, 不 我 我 我的手放在门把手上
[14:24] and I-I-I saw the back of her head 而我 我 我看到她的后脑勺
[14:26] and I-I just… I ran away. 而我 我只是…我跑开了
[14:29] Look, I can’t do this for you, all right? 听着 我不能为你做这个 好吗?
[14:31] This is something you have to want to do for yourself. 这是你必须想为自己做的事情
[14:33] I do. I-It’s just… 我愿意 我只是……
[14:35] Look, I-I still love her so much, and if… 听着 我仍然非常爱她 而且如果…
[14:37] What if she doesn’t forgive me? 如果她不原谅我怎么办?
[14:39] Nothing could get me spinning out of control more than that. 没有什么比这更能让我失控
[14:42] And-And if that happens, then, you know, 而且 如果发生了… 你知道的
[14:44] I don’t know what I’m in recovery for. 我不知道我是为了什么在戒瘾
[14:46] You’re in recovery for you. 你是为了你自己而在康复
[14:48] And one conversation with her won’t solve everything, 而与她的一次谈话并不能解决所有问题
[14:51] but you’ve got to keep taking steps forward. 但你必须继续向前迈进
[14:54] It’s hard. 这很难
[14:55] Okay, but usually the hardest things 好的 但通常最困难的事情
[14:58] are the things that are most worth doing. 是最值得做的事情
[15:01] Listen, I’ve got to go. 听着 我得走了
[15:07] Remember our three obits? 还记得我们的三篇讣告吗?
[15:08] Raymond said that they were put out of their misery 雷蒙德说 他们已经脱离了苦海
[15:10] by some demented Angel of Mercy. 被一些痴呆的慈悲天使
[15:12] Well, before we put the cart before the Angel, 好吧 在我们把车放在天使之前
[15:15] or, uh, no. 或者 呃 不
[15:17] Should it be before we put the Angel before the cart… 应该是在我们把天使放在购物车之前…
[15:19] Herbie, focus. 赫比 重点
[15:22] Right. Before we can catch a criminal, 对 在我们能抓到罪犯之前
[15:24] we have to prove that there was a crime. 我们必须证明存在犯罪
[15:25] And to do that, we need to know how these patients died. 为了证明我们需要知道这些病人是如何死的
[15:28] Obtaining medical records after the fact ain’t easy, 事后获得医疗记录并不容易
[15:30] but luckily, I’ve got friends. 但幸运的是 我有朋友
[15:32] In high places? 在高处?
[15:33] More like creepy basements. 更像是令人毛骨悚然的地下室
[15:35] That’s where they hide pathologists. 这就是他们隐藏病理学家的地方
[15:36] It’s so you don’t see a bunch of dead bodies 这样你就不会看到一堆尸体了
[15:38] and the creeps that work on them on your way in the door. 和那些在你进门时在他们身上工作的小人
[15:41] Our three victims were hospitalized 我们的三名受害者被送进了医院
[15:42] for very different reasons, 出于非常不同的原因
[15:44] cancer treatment, hip surgery, appendicitis. 癌症治疗 髋关节手术 阑尾炎
[15:47] But they all died the same way, cardiac arrest. 但是他们都以同样的方式死去 心脏骤停
[15:50] Is that surprising? 这令人惊讶吗?
[15:52] It’s the leading cause of death in the US. 这是美国人死亡的主要原因
[15:53] But yeah, heart failure happens. 但是 是的 心脏衰竭会发生
[15:55] It’s why nobody thought it was weird 这就是为什么没有人认为这很奇怪
[15:56] when these guys keeled over. 当这些人死掉的时候
[15:58] And their autopsies were pretty unremarkable. 而且他们的尸检结果也很不明显
[15:59] No drugs, no toxins, 没有药物 没有毒素
[16:01] nothing in their system to indicate foul play. 他们系统中没有任何迹象在犯规
[16:03] But then I noticed a weird pattern. 但后来我注意到一个奇怪的模式
[16:05] With cardiac arrest, you expect to see contributing factors… 对于心脏骤停 你希望看到的是促成因素
[16:08] clogged arteries, high blood pressure, 堵塞的动脉 高血压
[16:10] the sound of your mother-in-law’s voice… 婆婆的声音…
[16:12] or is that just my trigger? 还是这只是我的触发器?
[16:14] Anyway, check out the box for secondary cause of death. 总之 查看一下次要死亡原因的方框
[16:18] Blank on every single form. 每张表格上都是空白
[16:20] I combed over their charts, no underlying heart problems. 我梳理了他们的病历 没有潜在心脏问题
[16:22] But then I looked at their meds. 但后来我看了他们的药物
[16:24] They were all given potassium chloride. 他们都被注射了氯化钾
[16:27] Isn’t that what they use in lethal injections? 这不就是他们用于注射死刑的东西吗?
[16:28] You see where I’m going. 你看我要去哪里
[16:30] But potassium on its own isn’t lethal. 但钾本身并不致命
[16:32] Our bodies actually need a certain amount to function, 我们的身体实际上需要一定的量来运作
[16:34] but it’s a delicate balance. 但这是一个微妙的平衡
[16:35] You give someone too much, too quick, 你给别人的东西太多了 太快了
[16:37] their heart goes bananas, 他们的心就会变得狂热
[16:38] before it stops beating altogether. 在它完全停止跳动之前
[16:40] If these patients OD’d on potassium, 如果这些病人服用了过量的钾
[16:42] wouldn’t their autopsies show that? 他们的验尸报告不就显示了吗?
[16:44] Well, when you die, your red blood cells rupture, 好吧 当你死亡时 你的红血球会破裂
[16:46] flooding your plasma with potassium. 让你的血浆中充满钾
[16:47] So basically, everyone looks like 所以基本上 每个人都看起来像
[16:49] they had an overdose postmortem. 他们有一个过量的验尸
[16:51] A fatal injection is impossible to prove, 致命的注射是无法证明的
[16:53] making it a pretty ideal drug 使其成为一种相当理想的药物
[16:55] if you’re a doctor trying to commit a perfect murder. 如果你是一个医生 试图实施完美的谋杀
[16:57] So we have our method. 因此 我们有了我们的方法
[16:58] Where’s our Angel? 我们的天使在哪里?
[17:00] Look through hospital employee records. 查阅医院员工记录
[17:02] Find out who administered the potassium, 找出谁施用了钾
[17:03] or could’ve tampered with the dose. 或者可能在剂量上做了手脚
[17:05] Considering what we know about Angels of Mercy, 考虑到我们对慈悲天使的了解
[17:08] and their high body counts, 和他们的高体量
[17:09] we could be dealing with a prolific serial killer. 我们面对的可能是一个多产的连环杀手
[17:13] Always happy to take on a new client, Mr. Homan. 霍曼先生 总是很乐意接受一个新客户
[17:16] What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么?
[17:18] This young woman… who is she? 这个年轻女人……她是谁?
[17:22] I can’t reveal who I work for. 我不能透露我为谁工作
[17:23] I’m not asking who paid you for the photos. 我不是在问谁给你的照片付钱
[17:26] I’m asking who’s in them. 我在问谁在其中
[17:28] Well, I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that either. 好吧 我很抱歉 我也不能告诉你这些
[17:32] You know, I consider myself something of an investigator. 你知道 我认为自己是一个调查员
[17:36] I took the liberty of looking into you and your life. 我冒昧地调查了你和你的生活
[17:41] I’m sorry, are you threatening me? 对不起 你在威胁我吗?
[17:42] Well, I wasn’t going to. 嗯 我不打算这样做
[17:45] I thought I might be able to come up with something… 我想我也许能想出一些办法来…
[17:48] maybe do something nice for your son. 也许为你的儿子做一些好事
[17:50] I hear he’s a great football player. 我听说他是一个好极了足球运动员
[17:52] I don’t know, season tickets, club level. 我不知道 季票 俱乐部级别
[17:54] Something like that. 类似这样的事情
[17:56] Or maybe something for you and your wife. 或者是为你和你妻子准备的东西
[17:59] But you know what? Screw it. 但你知道吗?去它的吧
[18:01] Maybe it’s just easier to put a hole in your foot. 也许在你的脚上开个洞更容易
[18:07] So who’s the girl? 那么这个女孩是谁?
[18:11] Her name’s Abby Ryder. 她的名字叫艾比-赖德
[18:13] And what connection does Abby Ryder have to your client? 那么艾比-莱德与你的客户有什么联系?
[18:16] I don’t know. He never told me. 我不知道 他从未告诉我
[18:18] But when I found her, she had gotten herself 但当我找到她的时候 她已经把自己弄到了
[18:21] into sort of a bad scene. 变成了一种糟糕的场景
[18:23] How bad? 有多糟?
[18:24] She had been busted a couple times. 她曾被抓过几次
[18:26] Petty stuff. Um, shoplifting, a little drugs. 琐碎的事情 嗯 入店行窃 一点毒品
[18:29] Nothing stuck, but, you know, those things add up. 没有什么突出点 但这些东西加起来
[18:33] She was definitely in with the wrong crowd. 她肯定是和错误的人群在一起
[18:37] These are our victims’ care teams, 这些是我们的受害者护理团队
[18:39] every doctor, nurse, or med tech 每个医生 护士或医疗技术人员
[18:40] that could’ve spiked their medications. 这可能使他们的药物剂量增加
[18:42] Remember, these patients were treated in different units, 请记住这些病人都在不同单位接受治疗
[18:44] in different hospitals, so there’s basically no overlap. 在不同的医院 所以基本上没有重叠
[18:47] Except for one name… Dawn Jacobus. 除了一个名字…道恩-雅各布斯
[18:49] She’s a “floater” nurse, 她是一名 “浮动 “护士
[18:51] so she doesn’t have a specialty. 所以她没有什么专长
[18:53] She just fills in wherever there’s a shortage, 她只是填补了哪里短缺的空缺
[18:54] giving her access to every unit. 让她可以进入每个单元
[18:56] She’s changed jobs a lot this year. 她今年换了很多工作
[18:58] It’s not unusual for a nurse, but the timing’s suspicious. 对个护士来说不罕见 但时间上很可疑
[19:01] Whenever a patient died, 每当有病人死亡时
[19:02] she’d be at a new hospital within weeks. 她会在几周内到一家新的医院
[19:04] There’s one slight problem, 有一个小问题
[19:05] she wasn’t on duty when our third victim passed away. 我们的第三位受害者去世时 她并不在岗
[19:08] She clocked out the night before. 她在前一天晚上就打卡下班了
[19:09] Is it possible she spiked his IV before she left? 有没有可能她在离开前给他的注射加料?
[19:12] How long would it take the potassium to kill him? 钾要花多长时间才能杀死他?
[19:14] Depends on the dose, his age, weight, IV type. 取决于剂量 年龄 体重 注射类型
[19:17] Maybe it took all morning? 也许它花了一整个上午?
[19:18] Or maybe our nurse just visited 或者是我们的护士刚刚拜访过
[19:20] her favorite patient on her day off. 她最喜欢的病人在她的休息日
[19:21] The pieces may not fit together perfectly. 这些碎片可能不会完美地组合在一起
[19:23] If she’s at work right now, 如果她现在在工作
[19:24] someone’s life could be in serious danger. 有人的生命可能处于严重危险之中
[19:26] – Hey, Emma. – Good morning. – 嘿 艾玛 – 上午好
[19:30] Melanie Andrews is out of Intensive Care? 梅兰妮-安德鲁斯已经出了重症监护室?
[19:32] Yeah. She’s doing so much better. 是的 她做得很好
[19:34] They moved her up here this morning. 他们今天早上把她移到了这里
[19:35] Bless her heart. 祝福她的心
[19:38] I’m just gonna go see if there’s anything I can do 我只是去看看有什么我可以做的
[19:40] to make her feel more… comfortable. 让她感觉…更舒适
[19:48] Excuse me. Agent Ressler, FBI. 打扰一下 雷斯勒探员 联调局
[19:50] I need to speak with a nurse, Dawn Jacobus. 我需要和一位护士说话 道恩-雅各布斯
[19:52] Your Director just called, 你的主任刚刚打电话来
[19:53] but we make it a policy not to interrupt anyone 但我们的政策是不打断任何人的发言
[19:55] in the middle of rounds, that’s how mistakes are made. 在回合的中间 这就是错误是如何产生的
[19:57] I don’t think you understand. What did my boss tell you? 我想你不明白 我的老板怎么跟你说的?
[20:01] Hello, dear. How are you feeling? 你好 亲爱的 你感觉如何?
[20:03] A bit dehydrated? 有点脱水了?
[20:06] I’ve got something that’ll fix you right up. 我有一些东西可以让你恢复健康
[20:08] I just can’t believe… Are you sure? 我只是不能相信…你确定吗?
[20:10] – Dawn seems so… – Where is she now? -道恩似乎很… – 她现在在哪里?
[20:12] She’s with a patient, room 303. 她和一个病人在一起 303室
[20:14] I bet you can’t wait to get out of that bed. 我打赌你迫不及待地想从那张床上下来
[20:17] Don’t worry, I’ll have you in a better place real soon. 别担心 我很快就会把你带到更好的地方
[20:26] Dawn Jacobus? 道恩-雅各布斯?
[20:27] Oh, my goodness, you scared me. 哦 我的天啊 你吓到我了
[20:29] No, stop. Don’t touch that. 不 停下来 不要碰那个
[20:31] Step away from the patient. 远离病人
[20:32] Wha… Oh, my goodness. 什么…哦 我的天啊
[20:39] Mr. Addabbo, Mrs. Addabbo, we were sorry to hear 阿达博先生 夫人 我们很遗憾地听说
[20:43] about the loss of your embryos. 你们失去胚胎的事情
[20:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:47] I assume anything I say to the FBI is confidential? 我想我对FBI说的任何话都是保密的?
[20:51] Of course, whatever you can tell us 当然 无论你能告诉我们什么
[20:54] that will help the investigation. 这将有助于调查
[20:57] This isn’t something I’ve admitted to the press. 这并不是我向媒体承认的事情
[21:00] I had surgery for testicular cancer last year. 我去年做了睾丸癌的手术
[21:04] We made our embryos before the procedure. 我们在手术前做了胚胎
[21:07] So they’re not replaceable? 所以他们是不可替代的?
[21:09] No. They’re not. 不 他们不是
[21:12] Can you think of any reason someone would want 你能想到有什么理由会有人想要
[21:15] to prevent you from having children? 以防止你生孩子?
[21:18] Why would you ask that? 你为什么会这样问?
[21:20] We believe that the attack on the storage facility 我们认为 对仓储设施的攻击
[21:22] was conducted using an exploit in your software. 是利用你的软件中的一个漏洞进行的
[21:26] You think someone attacked Wexford just to harm us? 你认为有人袭击韦克斯福只为伤害我们?
[21:29] – Maybe. – I can’t think of anyone. – 也许吧 – 我想不出有谁
[21:31] This must be a horrible coincidence. 这一定是一个可怕的巧合
[21:33] Alexander… 亚历山大…
[21:35] No. 没有
[21:38] – Aimee, don’t. – Hello? – 艾梅 不要 – 你好?
[21:39] Can you come to the conference room, please? 请你到会议室来一下好吗?
[21:41] Sure. 当然
[21:42] There is no way he could have done this. 他不可能做到这一点
[21:44] You always do this. 你总是这样做
[21:45] You always protect him. 你总是保护他
[21:46] I do not. 我不知道
[21:47] Protect whom? 保护谁?
[21:56] What’s going on, Dad? 发生了什么事 爸爸?
[21:57] “Dad”? “爸爸”?
[22:04] You are Alexander Addabbo’s son, 你是Alexander Addabbo的儿子
[22:07] but you go by Wagner? 但你的身份是瓦格纳?
[22:08] I never wanted to be accused of nepotism, 我从不希望被指责为裙带关系
[22:10] so I use my mother’s name. 所以我用我母亲的名字
[22:12] Is that a crime? 这算不算是犯罪?
[22:13] We talked to Sandy Roberts. 我们与桑迪-罗伯茨交谈
[22:16] She said you were the one who approached Wexford 她说你是接触韦克斯福德的人
[22:18] about using Addabbo for their network security. 关于使用Addabbo为他们的网络安全
[22:21] Even gave her a great deal. 甚至给了她一个很大的优惠
[22:23] I brought in an account. 我带来了一个账户
[22:25] It’s a little outside your purview, though, isn’t it? 但这有点超出你的权限 不是吗?
[22:28] A CTO is supposed to improve the tech, 首席技术官应该是改进技术的
[22:31] not drum up new clients. 而不是拉拢新客户
[22:32] Unless there was a special reason 除非有特殊原因
[22:34] you wanted Wexford to use your system? 你想让韦克斯福使用你的系统?
[22:37] It’s the IVF clinic where your parents have embryos, right? 你父母的胚胎是在试管诊所做的吧?
[22:40] My parents? 我的父母?
[22:41] That bimbo is practically young enough to be my daughter. 那个小姑娘几乎年轻到可以做我的女儿
[22:43] It’s disgusting thinking of them procreating, 想到他们的生育 就觉得很恶心
[22:45] even a test tube. 甚至是试管
[22:47] That’s why you attacked the clinic? 这就是你攻击诊所的原因?
[22:49] Because you were disgusted? 因为你感到厌恶?
[22:50] – No. I… – But you did attack them? – 不 我…- 但你确实攻击了他们?
[22:54] It wasn’t an attack, really, 这不是一次攻击 真的
[22:55] since you already had a key to the backdoor. 因为你已经有了通往后门的钥匙
[23:00] You waited for a storm to give you the blackout you needed, 你等待着一场风暴给你带来你需要的停电
[23:03] and then let yourself in. 然后让自己进去
[23:04] Only you weren’t counting on the FBI 只是你没有指望联调局的人
[23:06] to come knocking as well. 也要来敲门
[23:11] I’ve worked my entire adult life for my father. 我的整个成年生活都在为我父亲工作
[23:15] He wrote the foundational code that started CommTech, 他编写了启动CommTech的基础码
[23:17] but I’m the one who kept us relevant in the 21st century. 但我是让我们在21世纪保持相关性的人
[23:21] I’m not gonna split half of everything I’ve worked for 我不会把我所做的一切分出一半
[23:25] with a couple cells in a petri dish. 与培养皿中的几个细胞
[23:29] You know, Todd, it takes a lot to build a family. 托德 建立一个家庭需要很多东西
[23:33] My own mother was willing to sacrifice anything. 我自己的母亲愿意牺牲一切
[23:36] When I think about all those families and their dreams, 当我想到所有那些家庭和他们的梦想
[23:39] about what was lost, 关于失去的东西
[23:41] what you destroyed for money… 你为钱而毁掉的东西…
[23:44] You should be glad you’re talking to me and not my mother, 你应该庆幸是我在和你说话而不是我母亲
[23:46] because she would’ve left you broken and bleeding. 因为她会离开你 让你破碎和流血
[23:54] I need about 20 minutes. 我需要大约20分钟
[23:56] Won’t be a problem, Mr. Homan. 不会有问题的 霍曼先生
[23:57] And the other drivers? 其他司机呢?
[23:58] I radioed everyone on my route. 我用无线电通知了我路线上的每个人
[24:00] You’re all set. 你都准备好了
[24:01] Thank you for the, uh… 谢谢你的 呃…
[24:02] Contribution to the pension fund. 对养老基金的缴款
[24:04] Right, pension fund. 对 养老基金
[24:06] Guess I can finally afford to retire. 我想我终于可以负担得起退休了
[24:09] – Harold. – I’ll be brief. – 哈洛德 – 我将会很简短
[24:11] There’s not much to say about these 关于这些 没有什么可说的
[24:12] Blacklisters you gave us. 你给我们的 “黑名单”
[24:14] The crooked lawyer’s probably making bail as we speak. 腐败的律师可能正在保释中
[24:16] Our suspect in the IVF case is on his way to central booking. 试管婴儿案的嫌疑人正在前往拘留所
[24:20] And we’re about to interrogate the Angel of Mercy. 而我们即将要审问的是仁慈天使
[24:22] I’m glad to hear it. 我很高兴听到这个消息
[24:24] I guess many hands do make light the work. 我想许多人的手确实可以减轻工作
[24:26] That’s not my point. 这不是我的观点
[24:28] These cases, I don’t know how else to say it, 这些情况 我不知道还能怎么说
[24:30] they weren’t that hard to solve. 它们并不难解决
[24:32] Not for a crack team like yours, anyway. 至少对你们这样的优秀团队来说不可能
[24:35] Can we skip to the part 我们能不能跳到这部分
[24:36] where you tell me what this is really about? 你在哪里告诉我这到底是怎么回事?
[24:39] Must go, Harold. 必须走了 哈洛德
[24:41] Talk soon. 尽快谈
[24:43] Has the 56 come yet? 56号公路来了吗?
[24:45] You just missed it. 你只是错过了它
[24:47] I’m sure another will be along shortly. 我相信很快就会有另一个人出现
[24:50] Well, you were only at Memorial for what, three months, right? 你在纪念医院只待了三个月对吗?
[24:53] Why the sudden transfer to St. Damian’s? 为什么突然转到圣达米安教堂?
[24:56] Better rate, better hours. 更好的费率 更好的时间
[24:59] It had nothing to do with Navin? 这与纳文没有关系?
[25:02] Navin Mahadevan? You remember him, right? 纳文-马哈德万?你记得他 对吗?
[25:05] Of course. That poor man. 当然了 那个可怜的人
[25:07] I’ve lost patients before, 我以前也曾失去过病人
[25:09] but with him, it was a terrible shock. 但对他来说 这是个可怕的冲击
[25:13] Did you know that when a veterinarian 你知道吗 当一个兽医
[25:15] euthanizes a dog with, say, a shot of potassium, 比如说 用一针钾来给狗安乐死
[25:19] they always put the dog under first. 他们总是先把狗放在下面
[25:21] Why do you think they do that? 你认为他们为什么要这样做?
[25:23] Well, I suppose with that much potassium, 嗯 我想有那么多的钾
[25:26] enough to stop the heart, it’d be pretty painful. 足够让心脏停止跳动 这将是相当痛苦的
[25:30] Navin was in a lot of pain, wasn’t he? 纳文很痛苦 是吗?
[25:32] I don’t see the connection with that. 我看不出与此有什么联系
[25:34] It says right here in your notes. 就在你的笔记中说
[25:36] “Patient complained of pain at the IV injection site.” “患者抱怨静脉注射部位疼痛”
[25:40] You prescribed lidocaine. 你开了利多卡因
[25:42] Oh, sure. 哦 当然
[25:43] But those infusions can be uncomfortable. 但这些输液可能是不舒服的
[25:45] Everyone has a different pain tolerance. 每个人都有不同的疼痛承受能力
[25:47] I didn’t want him to suffer. 我不想让他受苦
[25:50] With the amount of potassium you were pumping into him, 你给他注射了那么多的钾
[25:52] it must’ve felt like liquid fire going up his arm. 他一定觉得自己的手臂上有液态的火
[25:55] Excuse me? 请原谅我?
[25:59] See, they call people like you Angels of Mercy, 你看 他们称像你这样的人为仁慈的天使
[26:02] but you don’t seem very merciful to me. 但在我看来 你并不十分仁慈
[26:08] Oh, my God. 哦 我的上帝
[26:10] Is that what you think? 你是这样想的吗?
[26:11] That I killed my own patients? 我杀了自己的病人?
[26:20] What’s the emergency? 有什么紧急情况?
[26:21] – I almost, uh… – You need to hear this. – 我几乎… – 你需要听这个
[26:23] We might have jumped the gun. 我们可能已经跳过了枪
[26:25] What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
[26:26] I tested the nurse’s IV bag from today. 我测试了护士的静脉注射袋 从今天开始
[26:28] Ten milliequivalents of potassium. 10毫当量的钾
[26:30] It’s totally harmless. 这是完全无害的
[26:32] So I looked at the other samples from the bags 所以我看了看袋子里的其他样品
[26:33] recovered from the dispensary, most of them tested fine. 从药房回收的药品 大部分检测没问题
[26:36] But then this one… 但后来这个…
[26:37] it has 10 times more potassium than the label says it does. 它的钾含量比标签上说的高10倍
[26:40] Enough to kill someone. 足够杀死一个人
[26:41] We didn’t expect her to spike every IV in the place. 我们没想到她会把每一支注射液都注射进去
[26:44] Only the ones for, you know, “special” patients. 只有那些 你知道 “特殊 “的病人
[26:46] Yeah, except she never touched this bag. 是的 除了她从未碰过这个包
[26:49] Nobody did. 没有人这样做
[26:50] It was sitting on a shelf, sealed inside a box. 它被放在一个架子上 密封在一个盒子里
[26:52] How is that possible? 这怎么可能呢?
[26:53] These IV bags aren’t prepped at the hospital. 这些输液袋不是在医院里准备的
[26:55] They come pre-mixed from a drug company, 它们是由一家药品公司预先混合的
[26:57] Kolbeck Medical Solutions. 科尔贝克医疗解决方案
[26:59] Ironically, nurses use pre-filled bags 具有讽刺意味的是 护士们使用预装袋
[27:01] to avoid overmedicating by mistake. 以避免错误地过度用药
[27:03] Which happens more than you think. 这种情况比你想象的要多
[27:05] Wait, so they had a bag of liquid death 等等 所以他们有一袋液体的死亡
[27:06] sitting on their shelf, 坐在他们的架子上
[27:08] all because some factory messed up? 都是因为一些工厂搞砸了?
[27:09] It’s not an Angel of Mercy. 这不是仁慈的天使
[27:12] These patients are dying 这些病人正在死亡
[27:13] because of a manufacturing error. 因为制造错误
[27:16] Where the hell’s the bus? 巴士到底在哪里?
[27:18] There’s usually another one by now. 现在通常会有另一个人
[27:20] Late for class? 上课迟到了?
[27:23] You look like you’re freezing. 你看起来像在受冻
[27:24] You’re not wearing enough. 你穿的不够多
[27:26] Yeah, no, I’m not. 是的 不 我没有
[27:30] Criminology? Fascinating. 犯罪学?迷人的
[27:32] Is that what you’re studying? 这就是你在研究的东西吗?
[27:33] Oh. 哦
[27:35] Yeah. 是的
[27:36] And I have a test later, if I can get to campus. 而且我稍后有个考试 如果我能到校园的话
[27:39] SIU? SIU?
[27:41] That’s a good school. 那是一所好学校
[27:42] Some notable alumni. 一些著名的校友
[27:44] Really? 真的吗?
[27:46] My whole class seems destined for middle management. 我的整个班级似乎都要成为中层管理
[27:47] There’s lots of people you’d… 有很多人你会…
[27:50] Well, one might know. 嗯 人们可能知道
[27:54] Steve James the documentarian, Hoop Dreams. 纪录片Hoop Dreams.的导演Steve James
[27:58] Well, there’s the great Civil Rights leader 嗯 有一个好极了民权领袖
[28:00] and comedian, Dick Gregory. 和喜剧演员迪克-格雷戈里
[28:02] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[28:04] Oh, well, your Congressman then, 哦 好吧 那么你的国会议员
[28:07] Arthur Hudson. 阿瑟-哈德森
[28:10] Who’s he? 他是谁?
[28:11] You don’t know? 你不知道吗?
[28:13] When I said his name, you looked like… 当我说出他的名字时 你看起来像…
[28:15] I don’t follow politics, or politicians. 我不关注政治 也不关注政治家
[28:19] That’s strange. 这很奇怪
[28:21] Why is that strange? 这有什么好奇怪的?
[28:23] Because he’s following you. 因为他在跟踪你
[28:28] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[28:30] I want to understand. 我想了解
[28:32] Tell me how you know Arthur Hudson. 告诉我你是如何认识阿瑟-哈德森的
[28:36] How do I know him? 我怎么会认识他?
[28:38] He ruined my life. 他毁了我的生活
[28:44] Did our theory check out? 我们的理论是否得到验证?
[28:45] We’ve pulled stock from five metro area hospitals. 我们从五个市区医院拉来了存货
[28:47] I haven’t tested everything yet, 我还没有测试一切
[28:49] but I’ve already found half-a-dozen mis-filled IV bags. 但我已经发现了半打装错的输液袋
[28:51] All from the same company, Kolbeck Medical Solutions. 所有都来自同一家公司–科尔贝克医疗器材
[28:53] So there might be more victims. 所以可能会有更多的受害者
[28:55] Look, this case could be bigger than we ever thought. 听着 这个案子可能比我们想象的要大
[28:57] I’ve alerted my contact at the FDA. 我已经提醒了我在FDA的联系人
[28:59] Drug Security and Response will handle the recall, 药品安全与对策》将处理召回事宜
[29:01] but Agents Ressler and Malik, you get over to Kolbeck. 但探员雷斯勒和马利克 你去找科尔贝克
[29:04] We need to understand what went wrong on that factory floor. 我们需要了解那个工厂车间出了什么问题
[29:07] I was 12 when my parents got convicted. 我的父母被定罪时我才12岁
[29:11] Whatever they had went to the lawyers. 他们有的东西都给了律师
[29:12] They should’ve saved their money. 他们应该省钱
[29:16] My mom got 11 years. 我妈妈被判了11年
[29:17] My dad went down for 20. 我爸爸下了20个
[29:20] Who took care of you? 谁照顾了你?
[29:23] Uh, I lived with my Grandma for a while, but she died, 呃 我和我奶奶住了一段时间 但她死了
[29:27] and there was no one else, so I ended up in the system. 而且没有其他人 所以我最终进入了系统
[29:31] Didn’t really seem like anyone cared what happened to me. 看起来并没有人真正关心我的情况
[29:34] But someone must’ve, 但一定有人
[29:36] ’cause these packages would show up 因为这些包裹会显示出来
[29:38] at whatever foster home I was in, 在我所在的任何寄养家庭
[29:41] a new winter coat or stuff for school. 一件新的冬衣或学校用的东西
[29:46] But then I turned 18, 但后来我满18岁了
[29:47] and I wasn’t the state’s problem anymore. 而我不再是国家的问题了
[29:49] So, you lost any kind of support. 因此 你失去了任何形式的支持
[29:52] Most kids like me end up homeless, or in jail, or… 大多像我这种孩子最终都无家可归或入狱 或…
[29:58] whatever. 不管是什么
[30:00] That’s when you met Arthur Hudson? 你就是在那时认识了亚瑟-哈德森?
[30:03] What? No. 什么?没有
[30:05] You said he ruined your life. 你说他毁了你的生活
[30:06] Eight years ago. 八年前
[30:08] When he worked in the US Attorney’s Office. 当他在美国检察官办公室工作时
[30:10] He put my parents in prison. 他把我的父母送进了监狱
[30:13] But he didn’t think I should have to be punished, too. 但他认为我不应该也受到惩罚
[30:18] So he sort of looked out for me. 所以他有点照顾我
[30:22] Checked in with my case manager, sent me stuff. 向我的个案经理报到 给我寄了东西
[30:27] The new clothes, things for school? 新衣服 学校的东西?
[30:29] Yeah, those were from him. 是的 那些是他给的
[30:33] But when I aged out, he didn’t know what happened to me. 但当我年老时 他不知道我发生了什么
[30:37] That’s why he hired the private investigator. 这就是为什么他雇用了私人调查员
[30:39] He was looking for you so he could help you. 他在找你 所以他可以帮助你
[30:41] Yeah. 是的
[30:43] He took care of some bills, got me back in school. 他处理了一些账单 让我回到学校
[30:47] Things aren’t perfect or anything, 事情并不完美或什么
[30:50] but I guess it’s just nice to have him around. 但我想有他在身边就好了
[30:57] I’m just trying to make a life. 我只是在努力创造生活
[31:00] A better one. 一个更好的
[31:04] Is that what you expected to hear? 这是你期望听到的吗?
[31:07] No. It isn’t. 不 不是这样的
[31:09] It’s a pleasant surprise. 这是一个意外的惊喜
[31:13] I’m glad you have someone in your corner. 我很高兴有人在你身边
[31:20] Kolbeck’s been in business for 70 years. Kolbeck公司已经经营了70年
[31:23] Our reputation for delivering high-quality medical products 我们在提供高质量医疗产品方面的声誉
[31:26] is above reproach. 是无可指责的
[31:28] You mean, except for that pile of IV bags sitting on my desk. 你是说 除了坐在我桌子上的那堆输液袋
[31:31] You know, the ones with the fatal dose of potassium in it? 就是那些含有致命剂量的钾?
[31:34] Fatal is a matter of opinion. 致命是一个见仁见智的问题
[31:37] I’m not here to litigate the case. 我不是来为这个案子打官司的
[31:38] I just wanna know what went wrong at your plant. 我只想知道你的工厂出了什么问题
[31:41] We’re still trying to figure that out. 我们仍在努力弄清这一点
[31:43] So you didn’t know there was an issue with your machinery? 所以你不知道你的机器有问题?
[31:45] That it was overfilling random IV bags? 那就是随机的静脉注射袋装得过满?
[31:47] Of course not. 当然不是
[31:48] If we had, we would’ve ordered an immediate recall. 如果我们有 我们会立即下令召回
[31:51] Or maybe you did notice there was a problem 或者 也许你确实注意到有一个问题
[31:53] and you just didn’t want to damage that, 而你只是不想破坏这一点
[31:54] you know, spotless reputation of yours. 你知道 你那一尘不染的声誉
[31:57] Are you calling me a liar? 你说我是骗子吗?
[31:58] Either that or incompetent, 要么就是无能
[32:00] and I don’t know which is really worse. 我不知道哪一个真的更糟糕
[32:03] Sorry to interrupt, 对不起 打断一下
[32:04] but I just had a chat with one of your technicians. 但是我刚和你们一个技术人员聊了一下
[32:06] According to his logs, you shut down 根据他的日志 你关闭了
[32:09] for a full recalibration last October, 去年10月进行了全面重新校准
[32:11] exactly one week after the tainted IV bags 在受污染的静脉液袋发生后整整一个星期
[32:14] were shipped out. 被运出去了
[32:16] I don’t like what you’re insinuating, young lady. 我不喜欢你的影射 年轻女士
[32:19] Was I insinuating? 我是在含沙射影吗?
[32:20] How rude of me. 我真是太无礼了
[32:21] What I meant was, this timing looks really, 我的意思是 这个时机看起来真的
[32:25] really bad for you. 真的对你不利
[32:28] I’m sure Mr. Walden can explain this. 我相信瓦尔登先生可以解释这个问题
[32:30] Matt, go ahead. 马特 继续说
[32:33] Um, hi. 嗯 你好
[32:35] Matt Walden, Product Standards Manager. 马特-瓦尔登 产品标准经理
[32:38] It sounds like the technician you spoke to 听起来像与你交谈的技术员
[32:39] must’ve been confused. 一定是糊涂了
[32:43] Yes, we did shut down, 是的 我们确实关闭了
[32:46] but it was just regular scheduled maintenance. 但这只是常规的定期维护
[32:48] Nothing special. 没有什么特别的
[32:50] We’ll be sure to look into that. 我们一定会研究这个问题
[32:52] Thanks, Matt. 谢谢 马特
[32:54] Yes, and thank you both for coming up here. 是的 感谢你们两位来到这里
[32:58] Next time, we’ll be meeting through our lawyers. 下一次 我们将通过我们的律师见面
[33:00] You’re gonna need ’em. 你会需要它们的
[33:03] You know, mistakes like this don’t happen in a vacuum. 你知道 像这样的错误不会在真空中发生
[33:06] Someone’s negligence caused innocent people 有人的疏忽造成了无辜的人
[33:07] to suffer and die. 遭受痛苦和死亡
[33:09] And if we find out that you knew your products were tainted, 如果我们发现你知道你的产品被污染了
[33:11] and didn’t order a recall, 并没有下令召回
[33:14] then everyone in that decision chain 那么这个决策链中的每个人
[33:15] will be answering to the FBI. 将对联调局负责
[33:26] He seemed a little guilty. 他似乎有点内疚
[33:28] Maybe a little. 也许有一点
[33:30] Shh, shh, shh. 嘘 嘘 嘘
[33:31] Over here. 在这里
[33:37] I shouldn’t even be talking to you, 我甚至不应该和你说话
[33:39] but I don’t get paid enough to go to prison. 但我的工资不足以让我去坐牢
[33:41] Guarantee my immunity, 保证我的免疫力
[33:43] and I’ll blow this thing wide open. 我将把这东西炸开
[33:48] The CEO knew. 首席执行官知道
[33:49] His techs found the problem months ago. 他的技术人员几个月前就发现了这个问题
[33:52] Less than one percent of the IV bags were affected. 不到百分之一的静脉注射袋受到影响
[33:54] Yeah, but they’d already shipped out hundreds of thousands. 是的 但他们已经运出了数十万件
[33:56] He wouldn’t agree to a recall 他不同意召回
[33:58] without a thorough cost/benefit analysis. 没有进行彻底的成本/效益分析
[34:00] If Raymond hadn’t turned us on to this case, 如果不是雷蒙德让我们接触到这个案子
[34:02] it’s possible no one ever would have made the connection. 有可能没有人会产生这种联系
[34:04] That’s what the CEO was banking on. 这就是首席执行官所依赖的
[34:05] Literally banking. 从字面上看是银行业务
[34:06] I wonder what he’s thinking now? 我想知道他现在在想什么?
[34:08] All that money might’ve kept him out of prison, 所有这些钱都可能使他免于入狱
[34:10] but a homicide charge is pretty hard to live down. 但是 杀人罪的指控是很难被撤销的
[34:14] What about the rest of these… 剩下的这些人呢…
[34:15] Well, I’m not gonna even call them Blacklisters. 好吧 我甚至不打算叫他们黑名单
[34:18] Three indictments, not exactly a waste of time. 三份起诉书 不完全是浪费时间
[34:21] But what did Reddington promise us? 但雷丁顿向我们承诺了什么?
[34:23] An infamous hacker, a serial killer, 一个恶名昭彰的黑客 一个连环杀手
[34:25] a lawyer orchestrating a vast conspiracy. 一个律师策划了一个巨大的阴谋
[34:28] Instead, we got a son squabbling over his inheritance, 相反 我们有个为继承权而争吵的儿子
[34:31] a CEO who valued profits over safety, 一位将利润看得比安全更重要的营运长
[34:33] and a lawyer who’s betraying her clients 和一个背叛客户的律师
[34:35] to line her own pockets. 以满足她自己的口袋
[34:36] All criminals for sure, 所有的罪犯是肯定的
[34:38] but hardly rising to the level of this task force. 但很难上升到这个工作队的水平
[34:41] So why these cases? 那么 为什么是这些案件?
[34:43] What’s Reddington getting out of it? Reddington从中得到了什么?
[34:45] Well, maybe he wanted to keep us busy chasing our tails 也许他想让我们忙着追着案子
[34:47] so we couldn’t keep tabs on him. 所以我们无法对他进行监视
[34:49] So he just looked through a pile of cases 因此 他只是翻阅了一堆的案件
[34:51] and chose three rejects? 并选择了三个被拒绝的人?
[34:53] Is he ever that random? 他是否曾经那么随意?
[34:54] Nothing he does is random. 他所做的一切都不是随机的
[34:59] Wait, stop. Go back one. 等等 停下来 回去一个
[35:06] Wild Society… I’ve heard of that somewhere. 野生社会…我在哪里听说过
[35:08] They do amazing work to protect species biodiversity. 他们为保护生物多样性做了不起的工作
[35:12] Wait, look who else is in that photo. 等等 看看那张照片里还有谁
[35:14] That’s Todd Wagner. 那是托德-瓦格纳
[35:15] And that’s Rebecca Anders. 而这就是丽贝卡-安德斯
[35:18] “Wild Society Board of Directors pose for winter gala. “野生协会 “董事会在冬季晚会上合影
[35:21] All proceeds to benefit the charity…” 所有收益将用于慈善事业……”
[35:23] A shady lawyer, a corrupt CEO, 一个阴暗的律师 一个腐败的CEO
[35:25] and an ungrateful heir walk into a party… 和一个忘恩负义的继承人走进一个派对…
[35:28] How does that joke end? 这个笑话是如何结束的?
[35:29] With someone punching them in the face? 在有人打他们的脸的情况下?
[35:31] Now I’m more confused than ever. 现在我比以前更困惑了
[35:32] Is this charity the connection 这个慈善机构是否有关系
[35:33] that Reddington really wanted us to find? Reddington真正想让我们找到的是什么?
[35:36] Maybe our real investigation has only just begun. 也许我们真正的调查才刚刚开始
[35:41] I understand your board held 我理解你的董事会持有
[35:43] an emergency meeting last night? 昨晚的紧急会议?
[35:44] Our ad hoc board. 我们的特设委员会
[35:46] The three individuals you arrested have been 你们逮捕的三个人已经被
[35:48] removed indefinitely, pending investigation. 在调查期间 无限期删除
[35:51] And our legal team is advising us 而我们的法律团队正在为我们提供建议
[35:52] on the inherent financial considerations. 关于固有的财务考虑
[35:55] And how many people are giving? 又有多少人在奉献?
[35:57] We have about six million contributors, 我们有大约六百万的捐款人
[35:59] here and abroad. 这里和国外
[36:01] I’ve actually prepared a binder for you. 实际上 我已经为你准备了一个活页夹
[36:07] Obviously, it’s not everyone. 显然 这不是所有人
[36:09] But these are our major donors. 但这些是我们的主要捐助者
[36:16] What about this one? 那这个呢?
[36:17] There’s no name. 没有名字
[36:20] Right. 对
[36:22] Well, big gifts can garner a lot of publicity. 那么 大的礼物可以获得大量的宣传
[36:25] That’s the appeal for some donors. 这就是对一些捐助者的吸引力
[36:27] That one in particular, he’s quite discreet. 特别是那个人 他相当谨慎
[36:29] Wasn’t interested in naming rights 对命名权不感兴趣
[36:31] or a seat on the board. 或董事会的一个席位
[36:33] The only time he showed his face was at our wind farm in Baja. 他唯一一次露面是在我们在巴哈的风电场
[36:36] He wanted to speak with the engineers 他想和工程师们谈谈
[36:38] about some advancement in turbine rotors. 关于涡轮机转子的一些进展
[36:42] His name? 他的名字?
[36:44] Please understand, 请理解
[36:46] he has been foundational to our growth this last decade. 在过去的十年中 他对我们的成长起到了奠基作用
[36:49] We’re in the final stages of accepting a gift from him 我们正处于接受他的礼物的最后阶段
[36:51] that would carry us into the next century. 这将使我们进入下一个世纪
[36:55] I’m not willing to jeopardize any of that. 我不愿意损害任何这一点
[36:56] You should know, I already filed a subpoena for your records. 你应该知道 我已经提交了一份传票 要求你提供记录
[37:00] I don’t mean that as some kind of threat, 我并不是说这是某种威胁
[37:02] but I’m gonna need this information either way. 但无论如何 我都会需要这些信息
[37:04] Let’s be honest, 让我们坦诚相待
[37:06] your donor would want to clear up any conflicts 你的捐赠人希望清除任何冲突
[37:08] before he gave a gift of this size anyway. 反正在他送出这么大的礼物之前
[37:13] You’re right. 你是对的
[37:16] This is for internal use only. 这仅用于内部使用
[37:20] It’s the first name there. 这是那里的第一个名字
[37:21] Mr. Homan, Steven. 霍曼先生 史蒂芬
[37:24] Steve Homan? 史蒂夫-霍曼?
[37:26] – Yes, do you know him? – I know of him. – 是的 你认识他吗?- 我知道他
[37:28] He’s gonna take Wild Society into the next century? 他要把野蛮人协会带入下一个世纪?
[37:31] Assuming he still wants to honor his pledge. 假设他仍然想兑现他的承诺
[37:35] That’s why Reddington gave us this case? 这就是雷丁顿给我们这个案子的原因?
[37:37] So we’d clean house at some charity 因此 我们会在一些慈善机构清理房间
[37:39] before he dropped a big donation? 在他投下大笔捐款之前?
[37:41] How’d he even know the board members were corrupt? 他怎么知道董事会成员是腐败的?
[37:43] Well, they’re not exactly master criminals, 嗯 他们并不完全是犯罪高手
[37:45] and Raymond’s a thorough vetter. 而雷蒙德是一个彻底的审查者
[37:46] I mean, before he hired me, 我是说 在他雇用我之前
[37:47] he called the lady that cut my hair. 他给给我剪头发的女士打电话
[37:49] So we’re back to being Reddington’s errand boys. 所以我们又回到了做Reddington的差事的行列
[37:51] At least it was for a worthy cause. 至少它是为了一个有价值的事业
[37:53] That should make us feel good. 这应该让我们感觉良好
[37:55] Hey, you’re right. I do feel good. 嘿 你是对的 我确实感觉很好
[38:00] Hey, I was worried. 嘿 我很担心
[38:02] Sorry I didn’t call you back. 对不起 我没有给你回电话
[38:03] J-Jill and I were… were up all night talking. J-Jill和我……整晚都在聊天
[38:06] Did she forgive you? 她原谅你了吗?
[38:07] Well, she has conditions. 嗯 她有条件
[38:09] You know, but I would donate my left kidney for that woman. 你知道 但我愿意为那个女人捐出我的左肾
[38:12] After what you put that kidney through, 在你让那颗肾脏经历了这些之后
[38:14] I don’t know who would want it. 我不知道谁会想要它
[38:17] Yeah. Hey, seriously, Don, thank you. 是的 嘿 说真的 唐 谢谢你
[38:20] Oh, thank yourself. 哦 谢谢你自己
[38:22] – You’re the one who did it. – Come on, man. – 是你干的 – 来吧 伙计
[38:24] Without you, I would still be sitting in my car 没有你 我还会坐在我的车里
[38:25] having a panic attack. 惊恐发作
[38:26] I actually am in my car, but I’m not panicking. 我实际上是在我的车里 但我并不慌张
[38:30] And-And that’s all you. 而且–而且这就是你的全部
[38:31] You really helped me. 你真的帮助了我
[38:33] Well, I’m here for you, all right? Anytime. 好吧 我在这里支持你 好吗?任何时候都可以
[38:46] Are you destroying evidence, 你是否破坏了证据
[38:48] or are you getting rid of your photo albums? 还是你要把你的相册扔掉?
[38:51] I thought I unearthed 我以为我发掘了
[38:52] our Honorable Congressman’s secret shame. 我们尊敬的国会议员的秘密耻辱
[38:56] But no, it just seems that some things are best left alone. 但是没有 只是看起来有些事情最好不要去管
[39:03] Really? 真的吗?
[39:05] You surprise me. 你让我吃惊
[39:07] Well, not every nut’s meant to be cracked. 好吧 不是每一个坚果都要被敲碎
[39:11] The Brazil nut, for instance. 例如 巴西坚果
[39:13] People go for the almonds, the cashews, pistachios, 人们会去买杏仁 腰果 开心果
[39:17] but look at the bottom of every bowl 但看看每个碗的底部
[39:19] and there lies the poor Brazil nuts, untouched. 躺在那里的是可怜的巴西坚果 无人问津
[39:24] Just like Arthur Hudson. 就像阿瑟-哈德森
[39:27] Will you still think of him that way 你还会那样想他吗?
[39:29] if he’s the reason your life falls apart? 如果他是你生活崩溃的原因?
[39:31] So what if he is? 如果他是又如何?
[39:33] Who am I to hold up my life 我是谁 能撑起我的生命
[39:36] and work against his life and his work? 并针对他的生活和工作进行工作?
[39:38] After what I heard yesterday, hell, I’d vote for the guy. 在我昨天听到这些之后 地狱 我会投票给这家伙
[39:42] Is that why you’re suddenly giving everything away? 这就是为什么你突然把所有东西都送走了?
[39:45] Ah, so you figured it all out? 啊 所以你都想通了?
[39:47] – Is that it? – Not really. – 是这样吗?- 并非如此
[39:49] The Wild Society is a noble cause, but… 野生协会是一个崇高的事业 但…
[39:51] But we lose one species every hour on earth. 但我们在地球上每小时都会失去一个物种
[39:55] That’s a grim metric to mark the passage of time. 这是一个标志着时间流逝的严酷尺度
[40:00] Then I think about Agnes, 然后我想到了艾格尼丝
[40:02] and how much has she already lost? 以及她已经损失了多少?
[40:05] You know, what will still be here when she’s grown? 你知道 当她长大后 什么还在这里?
[40:09] I’ve done everything I can to safeguard her future, 我已经尽我所能来保障她的未来
[40:13] but some forces are well beyond even my considerable control. 但有些力量甚至远远超出我的控制范围
[40:19] So, I’m giving it up to others. 所以 我把它交给了别人
[40:21] Perhaps my gift will help slow the clock down, 也许我的礼物可以帮助减缓时钟的速度
[40:25] so she can enjoy more of what the world has to offer. 这样她就能享受到更多世界所提供的东西
[40:30] I’m sure that will have a huge impact, 我相信这将产生巨大的影响
[40:34] but last week, you were selling off your possessions. 但在上周 你正在出售你的财产
[40:37] Now, you’re donating half your wealth… 现在 你要捐出一半的财富…
[40:39] I’ve never been a miser. 我从来不是一个吝啬鬼
[40:40] Yes, you’ve always been very generous, 是的 你一直都很慷慨
[40:43] but not like this. 但不是像这样
[40:47] It’s just money, Dembe. 这只是钱 丹贝
[40:48] So it doesn’t mean anything? 所以这并不意味着什么?
[40:50] You just saw what happens when people forget 你刚刚看到了当人们忘记时会发生什么
[40:53] how meaningless it really is. 它真的是多么的没有意义
[40:55] You mean the three Blacklisters? 你是说那三个黑名单的人?
[40:56] They had power, respect, freedom, 他们有权力 尊重 自由
[41:01] and they threw it all away for one more dollar. 而他们为了多赚一美元 把这一切都扔掉了
[41:05] People have to know when enough is enough. 人们必须知道什么时候才算够用
[41:08] And if you find yourself hanging on too tight, 如果你发现自己挂得太紧
[41:11] well, time to let go. 好了 是时候放手了
[41:15] Okay. 好的
[41:17] But is everything all right? 但一切都还好吗?
[41:21] Everything is all relative. 一切都是相对的
[41:23] And “all right” is definitely relative. 而 “好的 “绝对是相对的
[41:26] Raymond… 雷蒙德…
[41:29] Everything is fine, Dembe. 一切都很好 丹贝
[41:33] I’m fine. 我很好
[41:52] I told you to stop calling me. 我告诉过你不要再给我打电话了
[41:54] I know what you’re about to do. 我知道你要做什么
[41:55] You’re headed to the DA’s office, right? 你要去检察官办公室 是吗?
[41:57] Turn around. You’re making a mistake. 转过身去 你在犯错
[42:00] No, I’m doing what’s right. 不 我在做正确的事情
[42:03] I’ll be fine. I’ve secured another position. 我不会有事的 我已经找到了另一个职位
[42:05] The one at DuPont? 在杜邦的那个?
[42:06] Two short phone calls, three max, 两个简短的电话 最多三个
[42:08] I can make that offer go away. 我可以让这个提议消失
[42:11] Do what you want. Nothing will change my mind. 做你想做的 没有什么能改变我的想法
[42:13] Let’s play this out. 让我们来玩玩这个
[42:15] You take whatever it is you think you have to the DA, 你带着你认为的任何东西去找检察官
[42:18] and then I call Ron, who’s a personal friend, 然后我打电话给罗恩 他是我的私人朋友
[42:21] and tell him this case is not worth his time. 并告诉他这个案子不值得他花时间
[42:24] Who do you think he listens to in this scenario? 你认为在这种情况下 他听谁的?
[42:27] Me. Because I did him a favor a while back. 我 因为我前段时间帮了他一个忙
[42:30] A favor that saved his marriage. 一个拯救他婚姻的忙
[42:32] You wouldn’t be on the phone right now if it were that easy. 如果有那么容易 你现在就不会在电话里了
[42:36] How is your dear little Maggie, by the way? 顺便说一下 你亲爱的小玛吉怎么样了?
[42:40] Peanut allergy, right? 花生过敏 对吗?
[42:42] Gosh, those things are so tough. 天哪 这些东西太难了
[42:44] Mistakes must happen all the time. 错误肯定一直在发生
[42:47] I heard she went into anaphylaxis in 2019. 我听说她在2019年出现了过敏性休克
[42:50] That must have been terrifying. 那一定是很可怕的
[42:52] I guess you just have to hope her little body 我想你只能希望她的小身体
[42:54] would survive something like that again. 会再次经受住这样的事情
[42:58] You’re a sick, sick woman. 你是个病态的女人
[43:00] Put your family first. 把你的家庭放在第一位
[43:02] This crusade is not your passion, they are. 这个讨伐行动不是你的激情 他们才是
[43:06] You stay away from my family. 你离我的家人远一点
[43:16] Looks like he’s leaving. 看来他要离开了
[43:18] I’ve done everything I can. 我已经做了我能做的一切
[43:19] You need to get those documents. 你需要得到这些文件
[43:20] What exactly are you asking me to do? 你到底想让我做什么?
[43:23] Whatever needs to be done. 无论需要做什么
[43:46] He spotted me. He’s trying to lose me. 他发现了我 他想甩掉我
[43:48] Well, go after him. 好吧 去找他
[43:56] – What’s going on? – The dude crashed. – 发生了什么事?- 那哥们儿撞车了
[43:58] I don’t care. We need those papers. 我不在意 我们需要这些文件
[44:00] Figure it out. 想办法
[44:02] Negative. Cops are on site. 负面的 警察在现场
[44:05] I’m not taking that kind of heat. 我不会承受这种压力的
[44:07] This is what you’re hired for. 这就是你被雇用的原因
[44:08] – We need those papers. – I’m sorry. – 我们需要那些文件 – 很抱歉
[44:09] I’m out of here. 我离开这里了
[44:28] Senator Panabaker, Director Cooper, 潘尼贝克参议员 库珀主任
[44:31] this is Representative Hudson. 这是哈德森代表
[44:32] How do you do? 你是如何做到的?
[44:34] I appreciate you both 我感谢你们两个
[44:36] being able to meet on such short notice. 能够在如此短的时间内见面
[44:38] Look, Clayton, I have time for formalities 听着 克莱顿 我有时间来处理这些手续
[44:40] like I have time for long walks on the beach. 就像我有时间在海滩上长时间散步一样
[44:42] You got us here. What’s this about? 你把我们带到了这里 这是在干什么?
[44:45] Well, Arthur and I have some questions 嗯 亚瑟和我有一些问题
[44:46] about your FBI task force, 关于你的联调局工作队
[44:48] and no one seems to be able to answer. 而且似乎没有人能够回答
[44:51] I mean, we had a heck of a time even getting your name, 我的意思是 我们甚至连你的名字都很难搞清楚
[44:53] – Director Cooper. – That’s intentional. – 库珀主任 – 那是故意的
[44:55] The nature of our work is highly classified. 我们的工作性质是高度机密的
[44:58] Oh, I understand that, really. 哦 我理解 真的
[44:59] And from what little information 而从目前的一点信息来看
[45:01] I’ve been able to glean, 我已经能够收集到
[45:02] it seems that you’ve helped close 看来 你已经帮助关闭
[45:04] some of Main Justice’s biggest cases. 一些主要司法机构的最大案件
[45:05] That’s impressive. 这令人印象深刻
[45:07] However, it doesn’t explain your exorbitant budget. 然而 这并不能说明你的预算太高了
[45:11] $282.7 million last year alone, to be exact. 确切地说 仅去年一年就有2.827亿美元
[45:16] That’s still less than 3% of the FBI’s overall budget. 这仍然不到联调局总体预算的3%
[45:21] It’s an awful lot for a single task force. 对于一个特别工作组来说 这是个非常大的问题
[45:23] How is your budget being allocated, 你的预算是如何分配的
[45:26] and what is it exactly that you do? 你到底是做什么的?
[45:31] We work with gathered intelligence to detain 我们利用收集到的情报来扣留
[45:33] and apprehend criminal suspects around the world. 并在世界各地逮捕犯罪嫌疑人
[45:36] Criminals that wouldn’t otherwise be 否则就不会出现的犯罪分子
[45:38] on the FBI’s radar. 在联调局的雷达上
[45:39] We’ve thwarted terrorist attacks, 我们已经挫败了恐怖袭击
[45:41] stopped assassinations, 停止了暗杀活动
[45:43] disbanded global conspiracies, 解散的全球阴谋
[45:44] exposed human-trafficking rings 曝光人口贩运团伙
[45:46] domestically and overseas. 在国内和海外
[45:48] Specifics. We want specifics. 具体细节 我们要的是具体细节
[45:51] You must have internal case files that break it all down. 你必须有内部的案件档案来分解这一切
[45:53] Of course. 当然了
[45:55] I’m just not at liberty to divulge those. 我只是不方便透露这些
[45:56] Says who? 谁说的?
[45:58] Alright, Congress and the American people 好吧 国会和美国人民
[46:00] deserve to know where their tax dollars are going. 他们应该知道他们的税款去向
[46:01] Give me a break, Clayton. 饶了我吧 克莱顿
[46:03] It’s a nice sales pitch, 这是一个很好的销售宣传
[46:05] but we both know too much government oversight 但我们都知道政府的监督太多
[46:08] can be harmful to the FBI’s ability to work covertly. 会对联调局的秘密工作能力造成伤害
[46:11] You don’t just get to operate in the blind, Cynthia. 辛西娅 你不只是可以在盲目的情况下操作
[46:13] Harold’s task force 哈洛德的工作队
[46:14] does incredibly important work. 做了令人难以置信的重要工作
[46:16] The funding is being well spent. 这笔资金正在被很好地利用
[46:18] You have my word. 我向你保证
[46:21] Well, we’ll see how your word holds up in front of a judge. 好吧 我们将看看你的话在法官面前是如何成立的
[46:24] Now, unless one of you is willing to elaborate, 现在 除非你们中有人愿意详细说明
[46:27] I think we’re done here. 我想我们在这里已经结束了
[46:37] I appreciate you defending us in there. 我感谢你在里面为我们辩护
[46:39] It means a lot, which makes this harder to say. 这意味着很多 这使得这一点更难说
[46:44] Our case files have been compromised. 我们的案件档案已被泄露
[46:47] What the hell does that mean? 这到底是什么意思?
[46:48] When Reddington was alone in the post office 当雷丁顿独自在邮局时
[46:50] during the Wujing incident, 在吴京事件中
[46:53] he gained access to our computer network 他进入了我们的电脑网络
[46:56] and removed any mention of himself 并删除了对自己的任何提及
[46:57] from our permanent records. 从我们的永久记录中
[46:59] He… What? 他…什么?
[47:01] How could you keep this from me? 你怎么能对我隐瞒这些?
[47:03] Cynthia, I apologize. 辛西娅 我很抱歉
[47:05] But at the time, omitting this information 但在当时 省略这一信息
[47:07] and carrying on with our casework 并继续进行我们的个案工作
[47:09] – seemed like the right thing… – I defended you! – 似乎是正确的事情…- 我为你辩护!
[47:10] I always defend you. 我总是为你辩护
[47:13] If a judge allows them to subpoena those files 如果法官允许他们传唤这些文件
[47:15] and they’ve clearly been tampered with, 而且它们显然已经被篡改过了
[47:17] both of our careers will be on the line. 我们两个人的职业生涯都将处于危险之中
[47:19] Not to mention the fact that you’ve barely 更不用说你几乎没有
[47:21] had any convictions this year, just a bunch of prison breaks 今年有任何定罪 只是有一堆越狱事件
[47:24] and dead bodies splayed out on the floor. 和摊在地板上的死尸
[47:26] That’s a bit of an exaggeration. 这有点夸张
[47:27] Is it? You fix this. 是吗?你来解决这个问题
[47:30] I don’t know how, but you fix it. 我不知道怎么做 但你要解决它
[47:38] Harold, why so glum? 哈洛德 为什么这么忧郁?
[47:40] Oh, I don’t know. 哦 我不知道
[47:41] Maybe because I’ve got a senator 也许是因为我有一个参议员
[47:42] and congressmen breathing down my neck 和国会议员在我的脖子上呼吸
[47:45] trying to get access to our files. 试图获取我们的文件
[47:47] Files that have been significantly compromised 已被严重破坏的文件
[47:48] because of you. 因为有你
[47:50] Well, we’ve found ourselves under siege before. 好吧 我们以前就发现自己被围困了
[47:53] Perhaps it’s time yet again to hunker down, 也许现在又到了蜷缩起来的时候
[47:56] take a moment, and let it blow over. 花点时间 让它过去
[47:59] Actually, it’s not going to blow over. 事实上 它不会被吹过去
[48:01] They’ve secured a hearing before a judge for today. 他们已经争取到了今天在法官面前的听证会
[48:03] Then we let the wheels of justice 然后我们让正义的车轮
[48:05] grind at their characteristic snail’s pace and be fine about it. 以他们特有的蜗牛速度进行磨合 并对此感到满意
[48:09] Are you hearing anything I’m saying? 你听到我说什么了吗?
[48:10] The future of this task force is on the line. 这个工作队的未来岌岌可危
[48:13] I need you to start giving us substantial cases again. 我需要你再次开始给我们提供实质性的案例
[48:15] Cases that can demonstrate 能够证明的案例
[48:17] to the Justice Department and Congress 给司法部和国会的报告
[48:19] that we get results and can justify 我们得到了结果并能证明
[48:21] our significant expenditures. 我们的重大支出
[48:23] We’ve always had a “we scratch your back, 我们一直有一个 “我们为你抓背
[48:25] you scratch ours” arrangement. 你抓我们的 “的安排
[48:26] But now I’m not so sure. 但现在我不太确定了
[48:28] Well, perk up. 好了 振作起来
[48:30] I have a few new ideas to discuss 我有几个新的想法要讨论
[48:33] that will scratch everyone’s back. 这将使每个人的背部被抓伤
[48:35] First, I need you to look into this container ship. 首先 我需要你研究一下这艘集装箱船
[48:38] It’s scheduled to arrive at the port of Baltimore. 它计划抵达巴尔的摩港
[48:42] This is the hull number. 这就是船体编号
[48:44] In the meantime, 在此期间
[48:46] I have another case of the utmost priority. 我还有一个最重要的案件
[48:49] Blair Foster, Washington, D.C.’s 布莱尔-福斯特 华盛顿特区的
[48:52] most infamous fixer. 最恶名昭彰的修复者
[48:53] If corruption is what Dorf and Hudson are looking for, 如果腐败是多夫和哈德森正在寻找的东西
[48:58] then let’s shine a light under every rock in town 那么让我们在镇上的每块石头下照亮一盏灯
[49:01] and show them what real corruption looks like. 并向他们展示真正的腐败是什么样子
[49:05] Ms. Foster has a legitimate law practice, 福斯特女士有一个合法的法律实践
[49:08] but her real stock-in-trade 但她真正的交易对象是
[49:10] is her off-the-books private services. 是她账外的私人服务
[49:14] She’s stealthy, discreet, 她很隐蔽 很谨慎
[49:16] has a way of burying scandals 有一种掩盖丑闻的方式
[49:19] before the corpses are even cold. 在尸体还没有冷的时候
[49:21] I know of Ms. Foster. 我知道福斯特女士
[49:22] Her reputation certainly precedes her. 她的名声当然比她好
[49:25] Bureau’s been trying to build a case against her 局里一直在试图建立一个针对她的案件
[49:26] for years to no avail. 多年来一直没有结果
[49:28] Well, one of her biggest clients 那么 她最大的客户之一
[49:30] is corporate giant Moder & Sons. 是企业巨头莫德尔父子公司
[49:32] There have been whispers in recent years 近几年来 一直有小道消息
[49:34] of carcinogenic materials 的致癌物质
[49:36] in some of their consumer products. 在他们的一些消费产品中
[49:39] And I believe the only reason 而且我相信唯一的原因是
[49:41] no lawsuit has ever come to fruition is Foster. 没有任何诉讼取得成果的是福斯特
[49:46] She runs a legitimate boutique law firm employing lawyers, 她经营着一家合法的精品律师事务所 雇用律师
[49:49] legal aides, clerks, and investigators, 法律助理 书记员和调查员
[49:52] but they rarely file cases. 但他们很少提起诉讼
[49:55] Strange, given the power and influence they wield. 奇怪的是 鉴于他们所拥有的权力和影响力
[49:58] And when they do, 而当他们这样做时
[49:59] the cases almost always settle or go away. 这些案件几乎都是和解或消失的
[50:01] She employs a disproportionate number of investigators 她雇用了过多的调查员
[50:05] for a firm this size. 对于这样规模的公司来说
[50:07] So it’s her work as a fixer that keeps the lights on? 那么 是她的修理工工作让灯火通明?
[50:09] It appears so. 看来是这样
[50:10] Most recently, Reddington believes that Foster 最近 雷丁顿认为 福斯特
[50:14] is responsible for the car accident 是车祸的责任人
[50:16] of a mid-level employee at the Moder & Sons corporation. 莫德父子公司的一名中层雇员
[50:19] Why would she care about mid-level employees? 她为什么要关心中层员工呢?
[50:21] Reddington suspects it was her effort to silence him 雷丁顿怀疑这是她为了让他闭嘴而做的努力
[50:24] on some internal matter at Moder & Sons. 关于莫德父子公司的一些内部事务
[50:26] Luckily, the man, Lawrence Whitaker, 幸运的是 这个人 劳伦斯-惠特克
[50:29] survived the accident. 在事故中幸存下来
[50:30] This may be just what we need. 这可能正是我们需要的
[50:32] If the scandals Foster buried are as explosive 如果福斯特所埋藏的丑闻是如此具有爆炸性
[50:35] as Reddington claims and we unearth them, 正如雷丁顿所说的那样 我们把它们发掘出来
[50:38] then Hudson and Dorf and all the rest of D.C. 然后是哈德森和多尔夫以及华盛顿特区的所有其他地方
[50:41] will have bigger fish to fry than us. 将有比我们更大的鱼要钓
[50:43] Ressler, Malik, visit Whitaker at the hospital. 雷斯勒 马利克 在医院探望惠特克
[50:46] See what you find. 看看你发现了什么
[50:54] We’re so sorry 我们非常抱歉
[50:55] you’re going through this, Mrs. Whitaker. 你正在经历这些 惠特克夫人
[50:57] The impact from the crash caused a subdural hematoma, 车祸的冲击力造成了硬脑膜下血肿
[51:01] but he should be off the ventilator soon. 但他应该很快就会离开呼吸机
[51:04] I still can’t believe this happened. 我仍然无法相信这一切的发生
[51:06] He’s usually such a cautious driver. 他通常是这样一个谨慎的司机
[51:09] He’s just been under so much stress at work. 他只是在工作中承受了太多的压力
[51:12] We have reason to believe that your husband 我们有理由相信 你的丈夫
[51:15] may have been in possession 可能已经拥有
[51:16] of some damaging material about Moder & Sons. 的一些关于莫德尔父子的破坏性材料
[51:20] Is that true? 这是真的吗?
[51:22] He found out something he wasn’t supposed to. 他发现了一些他不应该发现的东西
[51:26] He said that he couldn’t talk about it yet 他说 他还不能谈论这个问题
[51:29] and that he might not be working there much longer. 并说他可能不会在那里工作太久了
[51:32] Were they threatening to fire him? 他们是否威胁要解雇他?
[51:33] I think they were trying to push him out. 我想他们是想把他推出去
[51:36] He started to get paranoid leading up to the accident. 在事故发生前 他开始变得疑神疑鬼
[51:38] He said that people were following him 他说 有人在跟踪他
[51:41] outside the house and work. 在家里和工作之外
[51:43] I never saw anyone. 我从未见过任何人
[51:45] But he swears he did. 但他发誓说他做到了
[51:47] I wish I knew more. 我希望我知道的更多
[51:49] We’ll look into it. 我们会研究的
[51:50] See if we can find out if he was being followed. 看看我们是否能找到他是否被跟踪
[51:52] In the meantime, we’ll station an officer outside the door. 同时 我们会在门外派驻一名警官
[51:55] Just call us when he wakes up. 当他醒来时 就给我们打电话
[52:02] Hi, it’s Emily Larson. 你好 我是艾米丽-拉森
[52:03] The FBI is here questioning Mr. Whitaker’s wife. 联调局正在这里审问惠特克先生的妻子
[52:05] Of course they are. 当然 他们是
[52:07] What about Whitaker’s personal effects? 惠特克的个人物品呢?
[52:09] Did you find the documents I’d asked you about? 你找到我问你的那些文件了吗?
[52:11] They’d be in a messenger bag. 他们会在一个邮差包里
[52:12] I went through everything. 我经历了一切
[52:13] I’m sorry. There’s nothing here. 我很抱歉 这里什么都没有
[52:16] Where the hell is it? 它到底在哪里?
[52:29] Larry Whitaker’s wife told us 拉里-惠特克的妻子告诉我们
[52:31] he believed he was being followed leading up 他认为自己被人跟踪 导致
[52:32] to the day of the accident. 到事故发生的那一天
[52:34] I pulled the security footage 我调出了监控录像
[52:35] from buildings nearby Moder & Sons. 来自附近建筑的莫德父子
[52:38] Over the past week, including the day of the crash, 在过去的一周里 包括车祸发生的那一天
[52:40] the same vehicle with the same driver 同一辆车 同一个司机
[52:42] was stationed outside. 驻扎在外面
[52:43] Were you able to run the plates? 你是否能够运行这些板块?
[52:45] The District of Columbia 哥伦比亚特区
[52:46] doesn’t have registration for the vehicle. 没有登记的车辆
[52:48] We’ve had no luck with facial recognition. 我们在面部识别方面没有任何收获
[52:50] I’ve run it through all our databases, 我已经在我们所有的资料库中运行
[52:52] and it’s like he’s a ghost. 而他就像一个幽灵
[52:53] If he’s done the fixer’s dirty work, 如果他做了修理工的肮脏工作
[52:56] someone in criminal world should be able to ID him. 在犯罪的世界里 应该有人能认出他
[52:59] I think we should get this over to Raymond. 我想我们应该把这个交给雷蒙德
[53:01] I agree. He’s still in town. 我同意 他仍然在城里
[53:03] Take it to him over at the warehouse. 把它拿给仓库那边的他
[53:05] See if he can help. 看看他是否能提供帮助
[53:10] I couldn’t place it. 我无法确定它的位置
[53:12] But I swear I recognize him from somewhere. 但我发誓我在哪里见过他
[53:15] Maybe Panama when we were doing contracting for Hector? 也许是巴拿马 当我们在为赫克托做承包时?
[53:19] Could be. 可能是
[53:20] Certainly looks familiar. 当然看起来很熟悉
[53:23] You don’t have a name? Not even an alias? 你没有名字?甚至没有一个化名?
[53:25] No. 没有
[53:27] But after viewing the footage, 但在观看了这段录像后
[53:29] I’m convinced he’s military. 我相信他是军人
[53:31] His protocols and procedures, 他的协议和程序
[53:34] the way he surveils… 他监视的方式…
[53:38] Don’t laugh. Wait till you’re my age. 不要笑 等到你到了我这个年龄
[53:41] First the knees, then the eyes. 首先是膝盖 然后是眼睛
[53:43] Tell that to my right shoulder. 把这话告诉我的右肩
[53:47] Did you see the tattoo on his finger? 你看到他手指上的刺青了吗?
[53:49] Those numbers can mean anything. 这些数字可能意味着什么
[53:52] Or something. 或者其他什么
[53:55] The Black Wasps are identified as 4895. 黑黄蜂被确定为4895
[53:57] He could be Cuban special forces. 他可能是古巴的特种部队
[54:01] – You should reach out to Manny. – Manny. – 你应该联系曼尼 – 曼尼
[54:04] Ah, Dembe, we should hang out more. 啊 丹贝 我们应该多出去玩玩
[54:06] I miss us. 我想念我们
[54:08] Remember that night in Saint-Tropez 记得在圣特罗佩的那个夜晚
[54:10] with Thomas and Yvette? 与托马斯和伊薇特?
[54:12] What a gas. 真是气死人了
[54:13] Oh, my gosh, Yvette. 哦 我的天啊 伊薇特
[54:18] I tried to forget. 我试着去忘记
[54:20] Excuse me. You’re on speaker. 请原谅我 你在使用扬声器
[54:24] Whitaker just woke up. Whitaker刚刚醒来
[54:25] We’re heading out. 我们要出去了
[54:27] – Any luck on the ID? – We’re working on it. – 身份证有进展吗?– 我们正在努力
[54:28] I’ll report back soon. 我将很快报告
[54:31] I better get going. 我最好赶紧走
[54:33] I guess I better get going, too. 我想我最好也走了
[54:35] Get going where? 去哪里?
[54:37] Havana. 哈瓦那
[54:40] Raymond, just call Manny. 雷蒙德 给曼尼打电话吧
[54:41] These things are always better handled in person. 这些事情最好当面处理
[54:46] I had requested some research files from a few years back 我曾要求提供几年前的一些研究文件
[54:50] of some of our products. 我们的一些产品的
[54:52] I’m in quality control, 我是做质量控制的
[54:54] and I stumbled quite accidentally upon a study 我很偶然地发现了一项研究
[54:59] that stated that Spring ‘N Shine 该报告指出 Spring ‘N Shine
[55:02] unequivocally contained carcinogenic compounds. 明确地含有致癌化合物
[55:06] What’s “Spring ‘N Shine”? 什么是 “春天’N’闪耀”?
[55:08] It’s the number-one multi-purpose cleaner 它是头号多用途清洁剂
[55:10] on the market for 11 years running. 在市场上连续11年
[55:14] Which is why I was surprised to find the study. 这就是为什么我在发现这项研究时感到惊讶
[55:17] But Moder & Sons buried the report. 但莫德父子公司埋没了这份报告
[55:20] They didn’t even try to recall the toxic product. 他们甚至没有试图召回有毒产品
[55:24] Bottles of it had been in circulation for years 这瓶酒已经在市场上流通多年了
[55:27] after the study was completed. 在研究完成后
[55:29] People died… 人们死了…
[55:32] Children. 孩子们
[55:37] I couldn’t, in good conscience, remain silent. 从良心上讲 我不能保持沉默
[55:39] So what did you do? 那么你做了什么?
[55:41] I told a co-worker who I thought I could trust, 我告诉了一个我认为可以信任的同事
[55:44] that I was thinking of going public with what I found. 我正在考虑将我的发现公布于众
[55:47] And the very next day, 而就在第二天
[55:49] Blair Foster was standing in my office. 布莱尔-福斯特正站在我的办公室里
[55:52] Did she try to intimidate you? 她是否试图恐吓你?
[55:54] Not at first. 起初没有
[55:56] She was friendly. 她很友好
[55:58] We spoke about family. 我们谈到了家庭
[56:00] When she heard that my daughter was wait-listed at Sidwell, 当她听说我女儿被列入西德维尔大学的候补名单时
[56:03] she said that she could get her in 她说 她可以让她加入
[56:04] with a healthy financial-aid package. 有一个健康的财政援助方案
[56:06] So, she was trying to bribe you. 所以 她是想贿赂你
[56:08] Do you have any proof? 你有什么证据吗?
[56:10] She never put anything in writing. 她从来没有把任何东西写在书面上
[56:12] It was all very, uh, casual. 这一切都非常 呃 随意
[56:17] And when I didn’t take the bait, 而当我没有上钩的时候
[56:18] she started to threaten me. 她开始威胁我
[56:20] Subtly, 巧妙地
[56:22] then not so subtle. 然后不那么微妙
[56:25] And she thought that the evidence 而她认为 证据
[56:26] of the study was destroyed. 的研究被销毁
[56:29] But I downloaded and printed out a copy 但我下载并打印了一份副本
[56:31] before they wiped the server. 在他们抹去服务器之前
[56:33] Do you have a copy of that report on you? 你身上有那份报告的副本吗?
[56:37] No, it’s in my car. 不 它在我的车里
[56:39] Oh, man. 哦 伙计
[56:43] Little help, please. 请提供一点帮助
[56:45] One minute. 一分钟
[56:51] That was work-related. 那是与工作有关的
[56:52] How can I help you? 我怎样才能帮助你?
[56:54] I got in an accident yesterday. 我昨天发生了一场事故
[56:56] I was told my car got towed here. 我被告知我的车被拖到了这里
[56:58] All right, I just need your license. 好吧 我只需要你的许可证
[56:59] I lost it in the accident. 我在事故中失去了它
[57:01] I have my registration, though. 不过 我有我的登记
[57:05] It’s my corporate car. 这是我公司的车
[57:08] I’m very sorry, sir, 我非常抱歉 先生
[57:09] but I do need a valid license with a photo. 但我确实需要一个带照片的有效执照
[57:12] Listen, it’s been a really rough 24 hours. 听着 这24小时真的很艰难
[57:15] My laptop and work stuff are in there. 我的笔记本电脑和工作用品都在里面
[57:18] My car’s totaled. 我的车全毁了
[57:19] Can’t you just help a guy out? 你就不能帮助一个人吗?
[57:23] It’s from Herbie. 这是赫比的作品
[57:25] He spoke to local PD. 他与当地警察交谈
[57:27] Mr. Whitaker’s car 惠特克先生的车
[57:28] is at M Street Towing in Southwest. 是在西南区的M街拖车公司
[57:29] He sent me the address. 他把地址发给了我
[57:44] FBI. 联调局
[57:46] Hi. Can I help you? 嗨 我可以帮你吗?
[57:47] Agents Ressler and Malik. We need to locate a vehicle. 雷斯勒和Malik探员 我们需要找到一辆车
[57:50] It’s a black Mercedes registered to a Larry Whitaker. 这是一辆注册在拉里-惠特克名下的黑色奔驰
[57:54] Is he in some kind of trouble? 他是不是遇到了什么麻烦?
[57:55] He just came by to grab his things. 他只是来拿他的东西
[57:57] He’s probably still here. 他可能还在这里
[58:07] Huh. The guy was just here. 嗯 这家伙刚刚还在这里
[58:12] So was his bag. Now it’s gone. 他的包也是如此 现在它已经不见了
[58:32] Senator Dorf, I’ve received your motion 多夫参议员 我已经收到了你的动议
[58:35] to compel the Bureau to comply with your subpoena 迫使该局遵守你的传票要求
[58:39] seeking documents related to the budget 寻求与预算有关的文件
[58:41] and casework of Task Force 836. 和836工作队的个案工作
[58:44] I see that both parties have submitted extensive documents. 我看到双方都提交了大量文件
[58:50] Anything I need to know before we dive in? 在我们深入研究之前 有什么我需要知道的吗?
[58:52] To reiterate, Judge Hurban, 重申一下 赫尔班法官
[58:54] our refusal to turn over records to Senator Dorf 我们拒绝向多夫参议员交出记录
[58:57] isn’t an attempt to obfuscate what our team does 并不是试图混淆我们团队的工作内容
[59:00] or how we allocate our funds. 或我们如何分配我们的资金
[59:02] It’s an attempt to protect my agents 这是一种保护我的代理人的尝试
[59:04] and our sources, plain and simple. 和我们的来源 简单明了
[59:05] All of their lives could be in danger 他们所有的生命都可能处于危险之中
[59:07] if the nature of our work was made public. 如果我们的工作性质被公开的话
[59:09] And as a sitting member of Congress 而作为一名现任国会议员
[59:11] who’s privy to more details 谁知道更多的细节
[59:12] than most regarding FBI Task Force number 836, 关于联调局第836号专案组 他比大多数人更有发言权
[59:16] I wholeheartedly endorse 我全心全意地支持
[59:17] Assistant Director Cooper’s position. 助理主任库珀的职位
[59:20] Senator Dorf, Representative Hudson. 多夫参议员 哈德森众议员
[59:22] Any final remarks? 有什么最后的意见吗?
[59:24] Oversight on law enforcement 对执法的监督
[59:27] is a necessary check and balance. 是一种必要的检查和平衡
[59:29] It’s our responsibility, 这是我们的责任
[59:31] especially in this current political climate, 特别是在目前的政治气候下
[59:33] when we’ve seen what can happen 当我们看到会发生什么
[59:35] when law-enforcement agencies’ authority goes unchecked. 当执法机构的权力不受制约时
[59:40] We’re simply asking for transparency. 我们只是要求透明
[59:42] While I hear you, Senator, my job is not to be concerned 参议员 虽然我听到了你的意见 但我的工作不是要关注
[59:47] with the current political climate. Only facts. 与当前的政治气候 只有事实
[59:50] I think I have everything I need. 我想我有我需要的一切
[59:53] I will try to be expeditious. 我将努力做到迅速
[1:00:04] Hola, Manny. 你好 曼尼
[1:00:05] Red! 红色!
[1:00:10] Como estas, my brother? Como estas 我的兄弟?
[1:00:12] Well. 好吧
[1:00:15] You seem very well. 你看起来非常好
[1:00:16] I guess I’ve got some catching up to do. 我想我有一些事情要做了
[1:00:21] So what brings you here? 那么 是什么让你来到这里?
[1:00:22] I have something 我有东西
[1:00:24] I really want to show you. 我真的想给你看
[1:00:33] You flew all the way to Cuba 你一路飞到古巴
[1:00:35] to show me some old boxing gloves? 给我看一些旧的拳击手套?
[1:00:36] Yeah, well, they are old, in fact, 是的 嗯 他们是老的 事实上
[1:00:39] almost 50 years old. 近50年的历史
[1:00:42] They haven’t been used since the ’76 Games. 自76年奥运会以来 它们一直没有被使用
[1:00:49] Those aren’t… They can’t be… 那些不是…它们不可能是…
[1:00:52] I know they are, and they can. 我知道他们是 而且他们可以
[1:00:55] Teofilo Stevenson’s gloves from one Teofilo Stevenson的手套从一个
[1:00:58] of his iconic Olympic performances. 他标志性的奥运表演
[1:01:01] I remember years ago, you told me 我记得多年前 你告诉我
[1:01:05] how your father would pile you and your brothers 你的父亲会如何对待你和你的兄弟?
[1:01:08] in the back of his Chevy Bel Air 在他的雪佛兰Bel Air车的后面
[1:01:11] and take you over to the Esquela de Boxeo 并带你到博克西奥广场(Esquela de Boxeo)
[1:01:14] to watch Stevenson train. 来观看史蒂文森的训练
[1:01:17] You told me you’d sit there for hours on end, 你告诉我你会在那里一坐就是几个小时
[1:01:20] just totally mesmerized. 只是完全被迷住了
[1:01:24] He was something to behold. 他是一个值得关注的人
[1:01:26] So skilled with his feet, especially for a heavyweight. 他的脚步如此熟练 特别是对于一个重量级的人来说
[1:01:29] A hero among men. 一个人中的英雄
[1:01:33] Man, those are some 伙计 这些是一些
[1:01:36] of the best memories of my whole life. 这是我一生中最美好的回忆
[1:01:40] Well, they’re all yours… 那么 他们都是你的…
[1:01:43] if you can help me with this guy. 如果你能帮助我处理这个人
[1:01:48] I need an ID and location. 我需要一个身份证和地点
[1:01:51] I suspect he’s a former Black Wasp. 我怀疑他是前黑黄蜂
[1:01:55] I can’t. Too dangerous. 我不能 太危险了
[1:01:58] You mess with guys like that, 你惹上了这样的人
[1:01:59] you end up with a bullet in your head. 你最终会被子弹打中脑袋
[1:02:01] Where’s your sense of adventure? 你的冒险精神呢?
[1:02:04] And you can’t at least put out some feelers for me? 你就不能至少为我放出一些信号吗?
[1:02:07] The last time I tried to help you ID someone, 上次我试图帮你确认某人的身份
[1:02:11] you shot two of my police contacts in front of me. 你在我面前向我的两个警察联系人开枪
[1:02:16] I should have known you had an agenda. 我应该知道你有一个议程
[1:02:18] It’s probably why Weecha left you for Adolfo. 这可能是维查为阿道夫离开你的原因
[1:02:21] Left me? She didn’t leave me. 离开我?她没有离开我
[1:02:24] It’s considerably more complicated than that. 它比这要复杂得多
[1:02:26] Who told you, anyway? 到底是谁告诉你的?
[1:02:28] Straight from the horse’s mouth. 直接从马的嘴里说出来
[1:02:31] Weecha comes through here a lot. 维查经常经过这里
[1:02:33] Always comes in for a drink. 总是进来喝酒
[1:02:35] She gets mail here. She calls. 她在这里收到邮件 她会打电话
[1:02:38] Well, if you change your mind, 好吧 如果你改变主意
[1:02:41] I’ll be in town overnight in that little inn 我将在镇上的那个小旅馆过夜
[1:02:44] a block over from Callejon de Hamel. 从Callejon de Hamel过来的一个街区
[1:02:54] As for the gloves, 至于手套的问题
[1:02:56] once they leave Cuba with me… 一旦他们和我一起离开古巴…
[1:02:58] they don’t come back. 他们不会再来了
[1:03:07] Oh, if you happen to talk to Weecha, please, 哦 如果你碰巧与维查交谈 请
[1:03:10] tell her where she can find me. 告诉她在哪里可以找到我
[1:03:20] Richard, please come in. 理查德 请回话
[1:03:22] We need to talk. Now. 我们需要谈谈 现在
[1:03:25] Could you give Mr. Moder and me a moment alone, please? 你能让莫德先生和我单独呆一会儿吗?
[1:03:32] The FBI is at our offices 联调局在我们的办公室里
[1:03:35] asking questions with a warrant. 带着搜查令问话
[1:03:38] I think you were handling this. 我认为你在处理这个问题
[1:03:39] I am. 我是
[1:03:41] Whitaker somehow got on their radar, 惠特克以某种方式进入了他们的雷达
[1:03:42] but we secured the report. 但我们确保了该报告
[1:03:44] Without it, there’s no case. We’re safe. 没有它 就没有案子 我们是安全的
[1:03:46] What about Dr. Feinberg? He wrote the report. 费恩伯格博士呢?他写了那份报告
[1:03:49] We have his NDA. We’re covered. 我们有他的NDA 我们是有保障的
[1:03:50] Do you think he’s gonna honor that NDA 你认为他是否会遵守NDA的规定?
[1:03:52] now that there’s a federal investigation? 现在有一个联邦调查?
[1:03:54] I don’t want any loose ends. 我不希望有任何遗留问题
[1:03:57] He needs to be taken care of. 他需要得到照顾
[1:04:01] There are smarter ways out of all of this. 有更聪明的方法来解决这一切
[1:04:04] What if I could get the investigation 如果我可以得到调查
[1:04:06] to go away altogether? 彻底离开?
[1:04:07] How on earth would you do that? 你到底要怎么做呢?
[1:04:10] You need to trust me. 你需要相信我
[1:04:11] I told you this is gonna be clean, 我告诉你这将是干净的
[1:04:13] and it will be. 而且会是这样
[1:04:15] Just let me do my job. 只要让我做我的工作
[1:04:19] I really appreciate 我真的很感激
[1:04:20] you showing up for me today. 你今天为我出现了
[1:04:21] Of course. You’re doing great. 当然了 你做得很好
[1:04:23] – Alright? See you next week? – Yeah, I’ll be here. – 好吗?下周见?- 是的 我会在这里
[1:04:25] And if I’m not, dear God, come find me. 如果我不在 亲爱的上帝 请来找我
[1:04:34] Agent Ressler. I’m Blair Foster. 雷斯勒探员 我是布莱尔-福斯特
[1:04:37] But you already know who I am, don’t you? 但你已经知道我是谁 不是吗?
[1:04:40] I know you don’t drink, 我知道你不喝酒
[1:04:41] so why don’t I buy you a cup of coffee? 那么我为什么不请你喝杯咖啡呢?
[1:04:44] If you want to talk, we can do it here. 如果你想谈 我们可以在这里谈
[1:04:46] Besides, the coffee’s free. 此外 咖啡是免费的
[1:04:52] I just wanted to take a private moment 我只是想私下里花点时间
[1:04:54] to let you know that Moder & Sons 让你知道 莫德尔父子公司
[1:04:56] intends to fully cooperate with your investigation. 拟全面配合你们的调查
[1:04:58] We care deeply about our employees and consumers. 我们深切关心我们的员工和消费者
[1:05:01] Well, you don’t seem to care too deeply 好吧 你似乎没有太深的关心
[1:05:04] about Larry Whitaker. 关于拉里-惠特克
[1:05:05] Larry Whitaker is a troubled man. 拉里-惠特克是一个有问题的人
[1:05:08] He started spreading damaging lies about the company 他开始散布关于公司的破坏性谎言
[1:05:11] after he’d been passed over for a promotion. 在他被拒绝晋升后
[1:05:13] He was embittered by a system 他对一个制度感到愤懑
[1:05:15] where he was no longer advancing. 在那里他不再前进了
[1:05:17] I tried to reason with him, but I can’t help someone 我试着和他讲道理 但我不能帮助别人
[1:05:20] who doesn’t want to help himself. 谁不愿意帮助自己
[1:05:22] Rich Moder is one of the most ethical 富豪莫德尔是最有道德的人之一
[1:05:24] and thoughtful CEOs I’ve ever come across. 我曾经遇到过的那些体贴的首席执行官
[1:05:27] And trust me, I’ve worked with a lot of them. 相信我 我和他们中的很多人合作过
[1:05:29] If he’s so ethical, then why would he have 如果他是如此有道德 那么他为什么会有
[1:05:31] knowingly allowed carcinogenic materials to stay on store shelves? 明知故犯地允许致癌材料留在商店的货架上?
[1:05:35] That’s a fictitious narrative being driven 这是一个被驱动的虚构的叙述
[1:05:38] by a man who is unhappy and unhinged. 由一个不快乐和不正常的人
[1:05:40] This isn’t gonna go anywhere. 这不会有任何进展
[1:05:43] This is a waste of your time. 这是在浪费你的时间
[1:05:45] You’re meant for something so much bigger than all this. 你注定要做比这一切大得多的事情
[1:05:49] – I’ve done my homework on you. – Well, clearly. – 我已经做了关于你的功课 – 嗯 很明显
[1:05:51] You found me at my NA meeting. 你在我的戒酒会上找到我
[1:05:53] Son of a cop who was killed in the line of duty. 一个警察的儿子在执行任务时被杀
[1:05:56] The son goes on to become a successful FBI agent. 儿子后来成为一名成功的联调局探员
[1:06:00] You’ve had an impressive career. 你有一个令人印象深刻的职业生涯
[1:06:03] Anyway, it got me to thinking 总之 这让我想到了
[1:06:06] there’s an empty congressional seat 有一个空的国会席位
[1:06:08] in the 13th District in Michigan 在密歇根州第13区
[1:06:10] that represents Detroit. 这代表了底特律
[1:06:12] They want somebody tough on crime. 他们想找一个对犯罪行为严厉的人
[1:06:15] I think you would be perfect. 我认为你会是完美的
[1:06:17] A hometown hero returns. 一个家乡的英雄回来了
[1:06:19] Me? A Congressman? 我 一个国会议员?
[1:06:21] I know. 我知道
[1:06:23] That’s a wild idea, right? 这是个疯狂的想法 对吗?
[1:06:26] But I’m rarely wrong once I get a read on someone. 但是 一旦我对某人有了了解 我就很少出错
[1:06:30] And I could help you through the process. 而且我可以帮助你完成这个过程
[1:06:34] First, you’d need to drop everything 首先 你需要放下一切
[1:06:35] and clear your schedule. 并清除你的日程安排
[1:06:37] No, I’m not dropping anything. 不 我没有丢掉任何东西
[1:06:40] Agent Ressler, in Congress, 雷斯勒探员 在国会
[1:06:42] you could reach so many more people. 你可以接触到这么多的人
[1:06:44] You could make a real difference. 你可以做出真正的改变
[1:06:49] You know, Ms. Foster, you are worth every penny 你知道 福斯特女士 你的每一分钱都是值得的
[1:06:51] those corporate schmucks pay you. 那些公司的蠢货给你钱
[1:06:53] I’ll give you that. 我给你说说
[1:06:54] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 如果你能原谅我
[1:06:57] I got to get back to my office. 我得回到我的办公室
[1:07:04] Thank you for calling me, Manny. 谢谢你给我打电话 曼尼
[1:07:05] There he is. Red. 他在那里 红色
[1:07:07] I just had the most absolutely 我刚刚有了最绝对的
[1:07:12] mouthwatering boliche. 令人垂涎欲滴的波利切
[1:07:14] Boliche is a bit heavy 波利切有点重
[1:07:16] for the middle of the day, no? 为一天之中 不是吗?
[1:07:17] I’m finding I prefer my dinner at lunch, 我发现我更喜欢在午餐时吃晚餐
[1:07:20] a light supper in the evening, 傍晚时分 吃了一顿清淡的晚餐
[1:07:22] drinks at both. 在这两个地方喝酒
[1:07:27] I assume you’ve had a change of mind, yes? 我想你已经改变了主意 是吗?
[1:07:32] I want to see the gloves again. 我想再看看这副手套
[1:07:33] Come on. All right. 来吧 好的
[1:07:41] There they are. 他们在那里
[1:07:43] The name. 的名字
[1:07:49] Julian Flores. And you were right. 朱利安-弗洛雷斯 而且你是对的
[1:07:51] He was Special Forces. 他是特种部队
[1:07:53] He’s in Falls Church, Virginia, living under an alias. 他在维吉尼亚州的福尔斯丘奇 以化名生活
[1:07:55] I’ll text you the address. 我把地址发给你
[1:07:58] You’re not gonna hurt him, are you? 你不会伤害他 是吗?
[1:08:00] Why? 为什么?
[1:08:02] I kind of know his uncle. I like the guy. 我有点认识他的叔叔 我喜欢那个人
[1:08:06] He’ll be just fine. 他将会很好
[1:08:15] You know, I was gonna give those to you either way. 你知道 无论如何 我都会把这些东西给你
[1:08:18] What can I say? 我还能说什么呢?
[1:08:20] I’m a sucker for a sentimental story. 我很喜欢感性的故事
[1:08:22] I appreciate that, Red. 我很欣赏这一点 Red
[1:08:27] Manny, did you happen to talk to Weecha 曼尼 你是否碰巧和维查谈过?
[1:08:29] since I saw you yesterday? 自从我昨天见到你之后?
[1:08:31] I did not. 我没有
[1:08:33] Well, next time you do, 好吧 下次你会的
[1:08:34] would you mind giving her a message? 你能给她带个口信吗?
[1:08:35] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗?
[1:08:38] Here you go. 给你
[1:08:48] Agent Ressler, is everything okay? 雷斯勒探员 一切都好吗?
[1:08:49] You were gone a lot longer than usual. 你离开的时间比平时长很多
[1:08:51] That’s because I was with Blair Foster. 那是因为我和布莱尔-福斯特在一起
[1:08:53] – She ambushed my NA meeting. – Wait, what? – 她伏击了我的NA会议 – 等等 什么?
[1:08:56] Did she say anything incriminating? 她说了什么罪证吗?
[1:08:57] Uh, no. 呃 没有
[1:08:59] No, she steps right up to the line without crossing it. 不 她直接走到线上而没有越过它
[1:09:01] She’s bold. She’s not afraid of anyone. 她很大胆 她不惧怕任何人
[1:09:04] Well, while you were out with our blacklister, 好吧 当你和我们的黑衣人出去的时候
[1:09:07] we think we may have ID’d the researcher 我们认为我们可能已经确定了研究者的身份
[1:09:08] who wrote the report. 撰写该报告的人
[1:09:10] Dr. Samuel Feinberg. 塞缪尔-费恩伯格博士
[1:09:13] He’s a researcher at Redlands Chemical Institute. 他是雷德兰兹化学研究所的一名研究员
[1:09:15] And according to their head of research, 而根据他们的研究负责人的说法
[1:09:17] Feinberg conducted several studies for Moder & Sons 费恩伯格为莫德父子公司进行了几项研究
[1:09:21] over a seven-year period. 在七年的时间里
[1:09:23] But his relationship with them ended abruptly in 2017, 但他与他们的关系在2017年戛然而止
[1:09:27] which is the same year the report 也就是在这一年 该报告
[1:09:30] Whitaker found was supposedly written. 惠特克发现据说是写的
[1:09:31] So what, they stopped working with him 所以呢 他们停止了与他的合作
[1:09:33] because he concluded that their all-star product causes cancer? 因为他得出结论 他们的全明星产品会导致癌症?
[1:09:36] That’s what we’re thinking. 这就是我们的想法
[1:09:38] It’s not a sure bet, but it’s the best lead we’ve got. 这不是一个确定的赌注 但这是我们所得到的最好的线索
[1:09:40] Malik, Ressler, go talk to Dr. Feinberg. 马利克 雷斯勒 去和费恩伯格博士谈谈
[1:09:43] Not only is he our last chance to get some proof, 他不仅是我们获得一些证据的最后机会
[1:09:45] but he may be in danger if Moder & Sons 但是 如果莫德父子公司出现问题 他可能会有危险
[1:09:47] see him as a threat. 认为他是一个威胁
[1:09:49] And we could use a win because I’m just getting word 我们可以使用一场胜利 因为我刚刚得到消息
[1:09:51] Judge Hurban has made her decision. 赫尔班法官已经做出了决定
[1:09:56] Excuse me. 请原谅我
[1:09:57] – Are you Dr. Samuel Feinberg? – Yes. – 你是塞缪尔-芬伯格博士吗?- 是的
[1:10:01] Agents Ressler and Malik, FBI. 雷斯勒和Malik探员 联调局
[1:10:02] May we come in? 我们可以进来吗?
[1:10:04] Of course. I was expecting you. 当然了 我在等着你
[1:10:15] This is my attorney, Blair Foster. 这是我的律师 布莱尔-福斯特
[1:10:19] I’d like her to be present for our conversation. 我希望她能出席我们的谈话
[1:10:22] Agent Ressler, long time no see. 雷斯勒探员 很久没有见面了
[1:10:29] Mr. Feinberg, as you may already know, 费恩伯格先生 你可能已经知道
[1:10:33] we’re conducting an investigation into Moder & Sons. 我们正在对莫德尔父子公司进行调查
[1:10:37] We understand you did some research for them at Redlands. 我们知道你在雷德兰兹为他们做了一些研究
[1:10:39] It feels like ages ago now, but, yes. 现在感觉像是很久以前 但是 是的
[1:10:43] To be more specific, we’re interested in a 2017 study 更具体地说 我们对2017年的一项研究感兴趣
[1:10:46] where you concluded that 你在那里得出结论说
[1:10:48] there was carcinogenic material in some of their products. 他们的一些产品中存在致癌物质
[1:10:49] That’s not correct. 这是不正确的
[1:10:51] Are you saying that you didn’t do a study in 2017 on Spring ‘N Shine? 你是说你在2017年没有做一个关于 “春天 “的研究?
[1:10:55] I did do a study, but I never finished it. 我确实做了一项研究 但我从未完成
[1:10:58] The data was unsound. 这些数据是不健全的
[1:11:00] We have a witness who’s willing to go on record 我们有一个愿意记录在案的证人
[1:11:02] saying he saw a report of the study, 说他看到了一份研究报告
[1:11:05] a complete and very damning one for Moder & Sons. 对莫德父子来说 这是一个完整的 非常有害的
[1:11:09] And if this report comes to light, 而如果这份报告被曝光
[1:11:11] and it comes out that you lied 结果发现你撒谎了
[1:11:12] during a federal investigation, 在联邦调查期间
[1:11:14] well, that could end very poorly for you. 那么 这对你来说可能是非常糟糕的结局
[1:11:17] You understand? 你明白吗?
[1:11:20] If you have any more questions, 如果你有任何其他问题
[1:11:23] you can direct them to Ms. Foster’s office. 你可以引导他们到福斯特女士的办公室
[1:11:26] I don’t have anything more to say. 我没有什么可说的了
[1:11:34] He lied right to our faces like it was nothing. 他当着我们的面撒谎 好像这没什么
[1:11:37] She promised him something. 她向他承诺了一些事情
[1:11:38] Apparently, it was worth the threat 显然 这值得威胁
[1:11:40] of a federal prison sentence. 的联邦监狱服刑
[1:11:47] I tried to get ahold of Harold, 我试着联系哈洛德
[1:11:48] but I had to settle for the second string. 但我不得不退而求其次
[1:11:51] I really hope there’s a point to this phone call 我真的希望这个电话是有意义的
[1:11:53] other than to insult me. 除了侮辱我之外
[1:11:54] Donald, I can’t think of a better point 唐纳德 我想不出有什么更好的观点了
[1:11:56] than to insult you, 而不是侮辱你
[1:11:58] but I suppose this will have to do for the moment. 但我想这是目前必须做的
[1:11:59] I’m calling because I have a gift for you at the warehouse. 我打电话是因为我在仓库为你准备了一份礼物
[1:12:03] Ms. Foster’s operative, Mr. Julian Flores of Havana. 福斯特女士的探员 哈瓦那的朱利安-弗洛雷斯先生
[1:12:07] He’s waiting and he’s ready to talk. 他在等待 他已经准备好说话了
[1:12:09] How’d you manage that? 你是怎么做到的?
[1:12:11] Cost me seven favors at Immigration Services. 让我在移民局花了七个人情
[1:12:13] It’s not so simple to get stamps 获得邮票并不那么简单
[1:12:15] on asylum papers these days. 这些天来 在庇护文件上
[1:12:17] Seven favors? 七个人情?
[1:12:18] What’d you do, move his whole family over from Cuba? 你做了什么 把他的整个家庭从古巴搬过来?
[1:12:20] No. His mistress, her sister, 不 他的情妇 她的妹妹
[1:12:22] his mother, two cousins, a dear friend from high school, 他的母亲 两个表妹 一个高中时的挚友
[1:12:26] and a dog, which was its own headache. 和一只狗 这是它自己的头痛问题
[1:12:29] I shouldn’t have even asked. 我甚至不应该问
[1:12:30] Look, we’re on our way over now. 听着 我们现在正在赶来的路上
[1:12:34] Look, I don’t want to belabor this. 听着 我不想赘述这个问题
[1:12:36] You’ve all heard my thoughts. 你们都听到了我的想法
[1:12:37] And while there were compelling arguments on both sides, 虽然双方都有令人信服的论点
[1:12:41] I’m ruling in favor of your task force, 我裁定支持你的专案组
[1:12:44] Assistant Director Cooper. 助理主任库珀
[1:12:45] It’s clear to me 我很清楚
[1:12:47] that the safety and security reasons 安全和安保原因
[1:12:48] for keeping your records internal 用于保存你的内部记录
[1:12:51] far outweigh any benefit 远远超过了任何好处
[1:12:52] Congress might receive from making them public. 国会可能从公开这些信息中得到好处
[1:12:56] Thank you, Your Honor. 谢谢你 法官大人
[1:12:57] So if you will excuse me, I am due in court. 所以 如果你能原谅我 我应该出庭了
[1:13:01] I trust you’ll see yourselves out. 我相信你们会看到自己的出路
[1:13:07] Well, there you have it, Clayton. 好了 你有了 克莱顿
[1:13:09] Can we finally put this to rest? 我们能不能最终把这件事平息下来?
[1:13:10] Mm-mm. Not today, Cynthia, 嗯 今天不行 辛西娅
[1:13:12] because now my interest is piqued. 因为现在我的兴趣被激起了
[1:13:14] Yeah, I thought Hudson had found political gold 是的 我以为哈德逊找到了政治黄金
[1:13:17] with this investigation, 与这项调查
[1:13:19] but based on how badly you want to keep this secret, 但基于你有多想保守这个秘密
[1:13:23] I think he might have found a diamond mine. 我想他可能发现了一个钻石矿
[1:13:24] Now you just sound paranoid. 现在你只是听起来很偏执
[1:13:29] Well, as a courtesy, 好吧 作为一种礼节
[1:13:30] I’m gonna give you a heads-up. 我要给你提个醒
[1:13:32] I’m holding a press conference later today. 我今天晚些时候将举行一个新闻发布会
[1:13:35] I’m launching a formal investigation 我正在发起正式调查
[1:13:37] into the task force. 进入工作队
[1:13:39] And I will be naming names, Cynthia, 而且我还会指名道姓 辛西娅
[1:13:41] including yours. 包括你的
[1:13:43] I’m more convinced than ever there’s something here. 我比以往任何时候都更相信这里有东西
[1:13:49] And we will get answers. 而且我们会得到答案
[1:14:05] Are these really necessary? 这些真的有必要吗?
[1:14:08] We just wanted you to get used to the feel of them. 我们只是想让你习惯它们的感觉
[1:14:10] You’re gonna be wearing them a lot real soon. 你很快就会经常穿着它们
[1:14:12] What could you possibly have on me? 你怎么可能有我的把柄?
[1:14:16] Flores talked, Blair. 弗洛雷斯谈到 布莱尔
[1:14:18] We have him on trespassing, stalking, 我们以非法侵入和跟踪的罪名逮捕了他
[1:14:20] larceny, identity theft. 盗窃罪 身份盗窃罪
[1:14:23] Well, he was happy to cut a deal. Sang like a robin. 好吧 他很高兴能达成交易 唱得像个知更鸟
[1:14:26] I’m supposed to be afraid? 我应该害怕吗?
[1:14:28] No, you should be aware. 不 你应该知道
[1:14:30] He’s implicated you on multiple federal counts. 他以多项联邦罪名牵连到你
[1:14:33] You’re looking at 10 years. 你要看的是10年
[1:14:36] I have been in badly lit rooms like this one 我曾在像这样光线不好的房间里呆过
[1:14:39] more times than I can count. 我数不清有多少次
[1:14:41] It’s always the same song and dance. 总是同样的歌曲和舞蹈
[1:14:43] So let’s cut to the deal making, 因此 让我们切入交易的制定
[1:14:45] because I’m certainly not going to prison. 因为我肯定不会进监狱
[1:14:47] That’s awfully arrogant of you. 你真是太傲慢了
[1:14:50] It’s awfully naive of you 你真是太天真了
[1:14:51] to think it would go any other way. 以为会有任何其他的结果
[1:14:54] All right, let’s say, hypothetically, 好吧 让我们说 假设
[1:14:57] we were willing to play ball. 我们愿意打球
[1:14:59] Flores said that you keep meticulous records on all your clients, 弗洛雷斯说 你对所有的客户都有细致的记录
[1:15:01] records that only you have access to. 只有你能访问的记录
[1:15:04] Now, you hand over those files to us, 现在 你把这些文件交给我们
[1:15:06] including the one on Moder & Sons, 包括关于莫德父子的那篇
[1:15:08] and we might be able to work out a generous immunity agreement. 我们也许能达成一份慷慨的豁免协议
[1:15:13] All of my files? 我所有的文件?
[1:15:15] That’s not gonna happen, Don. 那是不可能的 唐
[1:15:18] There’s things in some of those files 在这些文件中 有一些东西
[1:15:19] that would get me killed twice over. 那会让我被杀两次
[1:15:22] That was some fancy pitching, but ball season’s over. 那是一些花哨的投球 但球季已经结束
[1:15:24] I’ll risk my day in court. 我将在法庭上冒险
[1:15:26] No files, no deal. 没有文件 就没有交易
[1:15:30] Look, the fact that the FBI even got this far 听着 事实上 联调局甚至走到了这一步
[1:15:34] tells me there’s someone bigger behind all of this. 告诉我 这一切的背后有一个更大的人
[1:15:37] So who’s really in charge here? 那么 谁才是这里真正的负责人?
[1:15:39] And what is it they want from me? 那么他们想从我这里得到什么呢?
[1:15:41] I’m sure we can find common ground. 我相信我们可以找到共同点
[1:15:44] There’s plenty I’m willing to share, 我有很多东西愿意分享
[1:15:45] but I only deal in specifics. 但我只处理具体问题
[1:15:51] Harold, what can I do for you? 哈洛德 我能为你做什么?
[1:15:52] I assume you received my gift. 我想你收到了我的礼物
[1:15:54] We did, and he’s the gift that keeps on giving. 我们做到了 他是一个不断给予的礼物
[1:15:58] We were able to bring in Foster based on Flores’ testimony, 我们能够根据弗洛雷斯的证词引入福斯特
[1:16:00] and she’s willing to make a deal. 而且她愿意做一个交易
[1:16:03] But she’ll only give us precise information. 但她只会给我们准确的信息
[1:16:05] Yes. Well, I suspected she’d be a formidable opponent. 是的 嗯 我怀疑她会是一个可怕的对手
[1:16:10] I want to do the maximum good here. 我想在这里做最大的好事
[1:16:13] Dorf is about to have a press conference, 多夫即将召开新闻发布会
[1:16:14] and he’s naming names 而且他还指名道姓
[1:16:16] in the hope that enough political pressure 希望有足够的政治压力
[1:16:18] will eventually force us to show our hands. 最终将迫使我们露出马脚
[1:16:20] We could be done here. 我们可以在这里完成
[1:16:22] This could be our last case. 这可能是我们的最后一个案例
[1:16:24] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. 我不会那么肯定
[1:16:26] If Ms. Foster wants to be specific, 如果福斯特女士想说得具体一点
[1:16:28] ask her about December 31, 2013. 问她2013年12月31日的情况
[1:16:32] See what she has to say. 看看她说了些什么
[1:16:35] That’s all? Just that date? 这就是全部?仅仅是那个日期?
[1:16:36] Oh, it’ll be enough. 哦 这就够了
[1:16:44] If you want to cut a deal, you’ll need to turn over 如果你想达成交易 你就需要翻开
[1:16:45] everything on Moder & Sons… 莫德尔父子的一切…
[1:16:47] and any information regarding December 31, 2013. 以及有关2013年12月31日的任何信息
[1:16:52] There it is. 就在那里
[1:16:54] Now we’re all playing on the same field. 现在我们都在同一块场地上比赛
[1:16:56] Care to elaborate on that? 能否详细说明一下?
[1:16:59] I’ll tell you every sordid detail 我将告诉你每一个肮脏的细节
[1:17:01] as soon as I have my deal in writing. 一旦我有了书面的交易
[1:17:05] “And I would like to tell you, “而且我想告诉你
[1:17:07] as many of you may know, the…” 正如你们中的许多人可能知道的那样 ……”
[1:17:10] Oh, it’s too late, Harold. Now, I’m on in 15. 哦 太晚了 哈洛德 现在 我在15区
[1:17:13] Nothing you can say will deter me. 你说什么都不能阻挡我
[1:17:14] I’m holding this press conference. 我正在举行这个新闻发布会
[1:17:16] I understand, but I’m actually here on other business. 我理解 但实际上我在这里有其他的事情
[1:17:19] You see, Blair Foster sent me. 你看 布莱尔-福斯特派我来的
[1:17:31] Thank you all for coming out today. 感谢大家今天的到来
[1:17:33] I apologize for the delay. I’ll keep it brief. 我对延误表示歉意 我将保持简短
[1:17:40] It’s with a heavy heart that I must report 我必须怀着沉重的心情报告
[1:17:42] that due to personal family matters, 那是由于个人家庭事务
[1:17:46] I will be taking a leave of absence 我将请假
[1:17:48] from my position effective immediately. 从我的职位立即生效
[1:17:51] Senator Dorf! 多夫参议员!
[1:17:53] It’s been my honor to serve this country. 能为这个国家服务是我的荣幸
[1:17:56] I would appreciate privacy at this time. 在这个时候 我希望能有隐私
[1:17:59] – Thank you. – But Senator… – 谢谢你 – 但是参议员…
[1:18:07] I’m sorry. The senator won’t be taking any questions. 我很抱歉 参议员不会接受任何问题
[1:18:23] Weecha. 维查
[1:18:26] Come in. Come in, sit down. 进来吧 进来吧 坐下
[1:18:36] He was in again. 他又进去了
[1:18:38] Asking about you. 询问你的情况
[1:18:40] Did you tell him that we had been speaking? 你有没有告诉他 我们一直在说话?
[1:18:42] No. 没有
[1:18:45] Oh, he is persistent, isn’t he? 哦 他很执着 不是吗?
[1:18:48] He told me to tell you something if I saw you. 他告诉我 如果我见到你 要告诉你一些事情
[1:18:51] He wrote it down. 他把它写了下来
[1:19:05] I don’t know what I’m going to do with that man. 我不知道我将如何对待那个人
[1:19:09] En serio. En serio.
[1:19:12] You and me both. 你和我都是
[1:19:21] Sure is quiet around here. 这里确实很安静
[1:19:23] The rest of the team is out arresting 团队的其他成员都在外面抓捕
[1:19:25] the CEO of Moder & Sons. Moder & Sons公司的首席执行官
[1:19:27] Well, that’s sure to make the 11:00 news. 嗯 这肯定会成为11点的新闻
[1:19:30] Speaking of, Senator Dorf did a real 180. 说到这里 多夫参议员做了一个真正的180度转变
[1:19:34] It’s everywhere. 它无处不在
[1:19:35] That had to be your work. 那一定是你的工作
[1:19:37] How’d you get him to change his mind? 你是如何让他改变主意的?
[1:19:40] Blackmail. 敲诈
[1:19:44] Good Lord, Harold. 好家伙 哈洛德
[1:19:46] Do I even want to know? 我甚至想知道吗?
[1:19:48] Foster had a file on him. 福斯特有一份关于他的档案
[1:19:50] New Year’s Eve, 2013. 2013年的除夕夜
[1:19:52] Dorf’s teenage son, Michael, 多夫的十几岁的儿子 迈克尔
[1:19:54] was driving high and drunk after a party. 在一次聚会后 他高高兴兴地开车 喝得酩酊大醉
[1:19:56] He miscalculated a turn 他误判了一个转弯
[1:19:58] and hit a teenage girl, Makayla Johnson. 并打了一个十几岁的女孩 玛凯拉-约翰逊
[1:20:00] She was waiting on a city bus. 她在一辆城市公交车上等待
[1:20:02] He paralyzed her from the waist down. 他使她从腰部以下瘫痪
[1:20:03] Whoo. Wow. That’s awful. Whoo.哇 太可怕了
[1:20:06] It’s terrible. 这很可怕
[1:20:07] When his son was taken to the hospital, 当他的儿子被送往医院时
[1:20:09] Dorf used Foster to ensure the blood was never tested, 多夫利用福斯特来确保血液从未被检测
[1:20:11] so it all went away without criminal charges. 所以这一切都在没有刑事指控的情况下消失了
[1:20:13] Wasn’t his entire political platform 他的整个政治纲领不就是这样吗?
[1:20:16] based on being tough on drugs? 基于对毒品的强硬态度?
[1:20:17] Yes. So he was hell bent on burying it. 是的 所以他一心想要埋掉它
[1:20:21] Apparently, his son was incredibly remorseful. 显然 他的儿子非常懊悔
[1:20:23] He wanted to pay for what he’d done. 他想为自己的行为付出代价
[1:20:24] So Dorf used Foster to silence his own son. 因此 多夫利用福斯特让自己的儿子闭嘴
[1:20:29] Michael Dorf has been in and out of psychological care since the accident. 自事故发生以来 迈克尔-道夫一直在接受心理治疗
[1:20:33] Trust me, if anyone understands the need 相信我 如果有人了解到需要
[1:20:36] to bury certain things 埋葬某些东西
[1:20:37] when it comes to family, it’s me. 当涉及到家庭时 就是我
[1:20:39] But are we really just gonna let Dorf off 但我们真的就这样让多夫离开吗?
[1:20:42] for obstructing justice? 妨碍司法的罪名?
[1:20:43] Not exactly. 并非如此
[1:20:46] Senator Dorf and I came to an arrangement. 道夫参议员和我达成了一项安排
[1:20:52] It’s late. I’m just leaving. 已经很晚了 我正准备离开
[1:20:54] Who got to you? What the hell happened? 谁找上了你?到底发生了什么?
[1:20:56] – Blair Foster happened. – Oh, the lawyer? – 布莱尔-福斯特发生了 – 哦 那个律师?
[1:20:58] What does she have to do with any of this? 她与这一切有什么关系?
[1:20:59] It doesn’t matter. She doesn’t matter. 这并不重要 她并不重要
[1:21:01] What matters is this is all over. 重要的是这一切都结束了
[1:21:03] It’s time to move on. 是时候继续前进了
[1:21:05] Are you kidding me? This… Whatever this is, 你在跟我开玩笑吗?这…不管这是什么
[1:21:07] it just continues to prove my theory 这只是继续证明了我的理论
[1:21:09] that something bigger is going on out here… 有更大的事情发生在这里… …
[1:21:10] Well, I’m moving on, all right? 好吧 我继续前进 好吗?
[1:21:12] I’m done with this. I’m done with us. 我已经受够了 我已经受够了我们
[1:21:14] And I’m sure you won’t listen, 而且我肯定你不会听
[1:21:16] but if I may offer some parting advice, here goes… 但如果我可以提供一些临别建议的话 那就是……
[1:21:19] Leave this alone. 别管这个了
[1:21:22] You’re smart. 你很聪明
[1:21:23] You have your whole career ahead of you. 你有你的整个职业生涯在等着你
[1:21:25] No good will come of this. 这不会有好结果的
[1:21:27] I’m certain of that. 我很确定这一点
[1:21:30] Go home, Mr. Hudson. 回家吧 哈德森先生
[1:21:34] So Makayla Johnson’s therapy and medical expenses 所以马凯拉-约翰逊的治疗和医疗费用
[1:21:37] will be paid for by the Dorfs? 将由Dorfs支付?
[1:21:38] For the rest of her life and more. 在她的余生中 甚至更多
[1:21:42] I guess that’s a form of restorative justice. 我想这是一种恢复性正义的形式
[1:21:45] That was my hope. 这是我的希望
[1:21:46] And the task force lives to see another day. 专案组又活到了今天
[1:21:49] What about Foster? 福斯特怎么样了?
[1:21:51] She’s a free woman. 她是一个自由的女人
[1:21:53] We had to let her go to get what we needed. 为了得到我们需要的东西 我们不得不让她离开
[1:21:56] I’m not convinced Hudson will ever give this up. 我不相信哈德森会放弃这个
[1:21:59] What can we say? He’s on a crusade. 我们能说什么呢?他正在进行十字军东征
[1:22:02] He’s a dog with a bone. 他是一只有骨头的狗
[1:22:04] I kind of… admire the guy. 我有点……佩服这家伙
[1:22:09] – Strangely, so do I. – Hmm. – 奇怪的是 我也这样认为
[1:22:11] That said, with Dorf out of the way, 话虽如此 但随着多夫的离开
[1:22:12] I’m not sure there’s anyone 我不确定是否有任何人
[1:22:14] who can help the defeated Mr. Hudson continue his offensive. 谁能帮助被打败的哈德森先生继续他的攻势
[1:22:27] Hello? 喂?
[1:22:28] Congressman Hudson. 赫德森议员
[1:22:30] It’s Blair Foster. 我是布莱尔-福斯特
[1:22:32] I realize you’re relatively new in town, 我意识到你在镇上是相对较新的
[1:22:34] but I’m sure you’ve heard my name by now. 但我相信你现在已经听说了我的名字
[1:22:37] I’d like to set a meeting with you. 我想和你安排一次会面
[1:22:39] Regarding what? 关于什么?
[1:22:41] How did you even get this number? 你是怎么得到这个号码的?
[1:22:42] I know today’s little press conference 我知道今天的小记者会
[1:22:44] didn’t go the way you’d hoped, 没有按照你希望的方式进行
[1:22:45] and that you were counting on the support of Senator Dorf. 并说你指望得到多夫参议员的支持
[1:22:49] I have some information I’d like to share with you. 我有一些信息想与你分享
[1:22:51] I think it could be the start 我认为这可能是一个开始
[1:22:53] of a mutually beneficial relationship. 的一种互利关系
[1:22:56] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[1:22:57] I don’t think we really play the game the same way. 我不认为我们真的以同样的方式玩游戏
[1:23:00] I get that. I do. 我明白 我是这么认为的
[1:23:03] In my experience, though, 不过 根据我的经验
[1:23:06] it never hurts to take the meeting. 参加会议总没有坏处
[1:23:08] So… what’s it gonna be? 那么……会是什么呢?
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S06E22

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
S07E14
S07E15
S07E16
S07E17
S07E18
S07E19

在线阅读
S08E01
S08E02
S08E03
S08E04
S08E05
S08E06
S08E07
S08E08
S08E09
S08E10
S08E11
S08E12
S08E13
S08E14
S08E15
S08E16
S08E17
S08E18
S08E19
S08E20
S08E21
S08E22
S09E01
S09E02
S09E03
S09E04
S09E05
S09E06
S09E07
S09E08
S09E09
S09E10
S09E11
S09E12
S09E13
S09E14
S09E15
S09E16
S09E17
S09E18
S09E19
S09E20
S09E21
S09E22
S10E01
S10E02
S10E03
S10E04
S10E05
S10E06
S10E07
S10E08
S10E09
S10E10
S10E11
S10E12
S10E13
S10E14
S10E15
S10E17
S10E18
S10E19
S10E20
S10E2122

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme