Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Hi. Bless you. Same to you. Bless you. 嗨 祝福你 你也一样 祝福你
[00:10] Can you take over for a second? 你能接替一下吗?
[00:12] Oh, of course, honey. 当然了 亲爱的
[00:15] You miss me already? 你已经开始想我了?
[00:17] Am I that obvious? 我有那么明显吗?
[00:19] – I don’t mind. – Good. – 我不介意 – 很好
[00:21] ‘Cause I am cooking dinner for you tonight. 因为我今晚要为你做晚餐
[00:23] Roasted chicken, 烤鸡
[00:25] baby carrots with honey, 小胡萝卜加蜂蜜
[00:26] oh, and rice. 还有饭
[00:28] I know it’s not much, but it’s what I know how to cook best. 听起来不怎样 但这是我会煮的饭菜
[00:31] I’m just happy I found a husband who can cook. 好高兴找到一个会做饭的丈夫
[00:34] Well, you deserve a special night. 你应该有个特别的夜晚
[00:37] I feel guilty that we haven’t been able to take our honeymoon yet. 我感到内疚 因为还没能带你度蜜月
[00:41] You couldn’t make me any happier than I am right now. 我现在已经很满足了
[00:44] I’m here for another half an hour, 我在这里还有半个小时
[00:46] – and then I’m all yours. – Oh! Um… – 然后我就是你的了 – 等等…
[00:48] I am going to need a little more time than that. 我或许需要更多一点时间
[00:52] Um, can you make a stop on your way home? 你能在回家路上停一下吗?
[00:55] I picked up a bottle of white, 我买了一瓶白酒
[00:57] but I think a nice bottle of red would be much better. 但我认为一瓶好的红酒会更好
[00:59] Can’t wait. 我迫不及待了
[01:01] Bye. 再见
[01:07] Hello. I’m home. 你好 我回家了
[01:12] I, uh, maybe splurged a bit on a Petit Verdot. 我 呃 也许在小维多上花了一点钱
[01:16] But you did say it was a special night. 但你确实说过这是一个特别的夜晚
[01:21] Kel? 凯尔?
[01:23] What are you up to? 你在忙什么呢?
[01:38] “奥凯罗 奥科罗”
[01:38] Come on, Kel, pick up. 来吧 凯罗 接电话
[01:41] You’ve reached a number 你所拨打的号码
[01:43] that has been disconnected and is no longer in service. 是空号或已不再提供服务
[01:47] What the hell is happening? 到底发生了什么事?
[01:54] “没处可去的新娘 第192号”
[02:00] Oh, my gosh. That coffee smells good. 天啊 那咖啡闻起来很香
[02:03] I didn’t sleep a wink. 我完全无法睡觉
[02:06] Every inch of this city is under construction. 这城市每一寸都在建设中
[02:09] It’s like jackhammers are at my headboard. 就像千斤顶在我的床头板上
[02:12] I slept better in my car than at the hotel. 我在车里比在饭店睡得好
[02:14] There’s something in the New York air 纽约的空气中有些东西
[02:17] that makes sleep useless, 使睡眠变得毫无用处
[02:19] so said Simone de Beauvoir. 西蒙娜-德-波伏娃如是说
[02:22] Agree to disagree, Simone. 只能勉强同意西蒙娜了
[02:24] So where are we off to today? 我们今天要去哪里?
[02:27] Bavaria for a meeting with the Illuminati? 巴伐利亚与光照派的会面?
[02:30] Treasure hunt in Cairo? 在开罗寻宝?
[02:31] I’m off to a meeting. 我去开会了
[02:34] You should enjoy your coffee. 你应该享受你的咖啡
[02:37] No, no, no. Sit, sit, relax. 不 不 你坐下 放松
[02:39] I was told to keep an eye on you. 我被告知要密切关注你
[02:41] I’m willing to offer a compromise. 我愿意提供一个折中方案
[02:45] My burner phone. 我的一次性手机
[02:47] Write the number down and call it 写下号码随时打给我
[02:49] whenever you want to check up on me. 只要你想检查我的情况
[02:52] I promise I’ll answer. 我保证会回答
[02:54] What am I supposed to do the rest of the time? 空闲的时间我该做什么呢?
[02:55] Well, perhaps you’d prefer to spend the day 也许你更愿意花一天时间
[02:57] pursuing your own personal matters. 处理自己的个人事务
[03:01] You’re referring to the check from the garage sale? 你指的是车库拍卖的支票?
[03:03] Did you step through that door? 你是否跨过了那扇门?
[03:06] Not yet. 还没有
[03:08] Oh, well. 好吧
[03:11] Why don’t you just tell me 你何不直接告诉我
[03:13] what Kathleen Sutton has to do with my mother’s past? 凯瑟琳-萨顿与我母亲的过去有何关系?
[03:16] Because, Agent Malik, 因为 马利克探员
[03:18] some stories can’t 有些故事不能
[03:20] just be told. 只是被告知
[03:22] They have to be discovered. 他们必须被发掘
[03:27] Call whenever you like. 只要你愿意 随时打给我
[03:35] Morning. 早安
[03:38] After 30 years of marriage, 经过30年的婚姻生活
[03:39] I can finally tell the difference 我终于可以分辨出
[03:41] between your sexy squint 你性感的斜视
[03:43] and your tortured gaze. 和你折磨人的目光
[03:46] And what are my eyes telling you now? 我的眼睛现在告诉你什么?
[03:48] That I’m not getting lucky tonight. 我今晚不会有好运
[03:50] What’s going on with you? 你是怎么了?
[03:52] Uh, the task force. 呃 专案组
[03:54] We’re under a high level of scrutiny. 我们受到高度的监督
[03:56] If we’re gonna survive, we have to prove our worth. 要生存 我们必须证明我们的价值
[03:59] But we’re in a holding pattern. 现在处于搁置状态
[04:01] – Reddington? – Just Our team relies on – 雷丁顿呢? – 只是我们的团队依靠的是
[04:03] the Blacklist cases that he brings us, 他给我们带来的黑名单案件
[04:04] but he’s been acting erratically, 但他的行为一直很不正常
[04:06] more so than usual. 比平时更多
[04:08] Anything I can do? 有什么我可以做的吗?
[04:09] Sure. 当然
[04:11] Find us a case to work on. 给我们找一个可以工作的案子
[04:15] There’s this young woman I volunteer with 有一个和我一起做志愿者的年轻女人
[04:17] at the meal center, brand-new to the country, 在膳食中心 全新的国家
[04:19] Happiest newlywed in the world, 世界上最幸福的新婚夫妇
[04:21] until her husband vanished from the apartment. 直到她的丈夫从公寓里消失
[04:24] – Charlene, I was joking. – Right in the middle of cooking dinner. – 夏琳 我是在开玩笑 – 就在做晚饭的时候
[04:27] Poor thing, she couldn’t even 可怜的家伙 她甚至不能
[04:29] get through her shift yesterday without crying. 昨天她值班时没有哭
[04:31] I’m very sorry to hear that, but, uh, 我很抱歉听到这个消息 但是 呃
[04:33] it’s not exactly the kind of case is gonna help us. 这不完全是那种会帮助我们的案件
[04:36] Oh, so… 哦 那么…
[04:39] the goal of your team is to help yourselves. 你们团队的目标是帮助你们自己
[04:41] And all this time I thought it was to help people in trouble. 而一直以来 我都认为这是为了帮助有困难的人
[04:45] My mistake. 我的错误
[04:52] Okello Okoro. Okello Okoro.
[04:54] It’s been four days since his wife, Duni, 他的妻子杜尼已经四天了
[04:56] came home to find him gone and their apartment ransacked. 回到家发现他已经离开 他们的公寓被洗劫一空
[05:00] She filed a missing persons report, 她提交了一份失踪人员报告
[05:02] but so far, Montgomery County police have come up empty. 但到目前为止 蒙哥马利县警方还没有得到任何结果
[05:04] A missing husband. Really? 一个失踪的丈夫 真的吗?
[05:06] I mean, what’s Reddington’s angle here? 我的意思是 雷丁顿在这里的角度是什么?
[05:07] This case didn’t come from Reddington. 这个案子并不是来自Reddington
[05:09] Who did it come from? 它来自于谁?
[05:12] Charlene. 夏琳
[05:13] Who’s Charlene? 谁是夏琳?
[05:15] – His wife. – Ooh. – 他的妻子 – 哦
[05:17] If you got a stronger case, I’m all ears. 如果你有更有力的证据 我洗耳恭听
[05:20] We’re hanging by a thread here. 我们在这里被吊着
[05:21] Senator Panabaker called me at home last night 参议员潘尼贝克昨晚在家里给我打电话
[05:23] to inform me that Congressman Hudson 告知我 哈德森议员
[05:25] has recruited Senator Dorf to his cause. 已经招募了多夫参议员加入他的事业
[05:28] The head of the Intelligence Committee. 情报委员会的负责人
[05:30] Congressman Hudson won’t give up until he finds out 哈德森议员在查明真相之前不会放弃
[05:32] who we are and what we do, and with Dorf on his side, 我们是谁 我们做什么 而多夫在他身边
[05:34] Hudson could subpoena our case files and read everything. 哈德森可以传唤我们的案件档案 并阅读所有内容
[05:37] There’s nothing to read. 没有什么可读的
[05:39] Raymond removed all traces of himself from those files. 雷蒙德从这些文件中删除了自己的所有痕迹
[05:42] Exactly. 正是如此
[05:43] We’re a task force built around an invisible 我们是一个围绕着一个隐形的任务组
[05:45] and thoroughly unreliable asset. 和彻底不可靠的资产
[05:48] If this team’s gonna get shut down, 如果这支球队会被关闭
[05:50] I’d just as soon use our final days 我宁愿利用我们最后的日子
[05:52] to do some good for somebody. 为某人做一些好事
[05:54] Dembe and I will go talk to the wife, 我和丹贝将去和妻子谈谈
[05:55] get the full story. What’s her name again? 获得完整的故事 她叫什么名字来着?
[05:57] Duni. 杜尼
[05:59] You dig into the husband. Okoro. 你挖到了丈夫 奥科罗
[06:02] If he was kidnapped, let’s find out why. 如果他被绑架了 让我们找出原因
[06:07] This is Agent Ressler and Agent Zuma. 这是雷斯勒探员和祖玛探员
[06:10] They’re good men. 他们是好人
[06:12] And if anyone can help you, they can. 如果有人能帮助你 他们可以
[06:15] – I can’t thank you enough. – You’re welcome, dear. – 我不知道怎么感谢你才好 – 不客气 亲爱的
[06:18] I’ve never felt so scared. 我从来没有感到如此害怕
[06:20] Why don’t you start by telling us 你为什么不先告诉我们
[06:22] more about your husband? 更多关于你丈夫的信息?
[06:23] Charlene tells us you’re newlyweds. 夏琳告诉我们你们是新婚夫妇
[06:25] – How’d you two meet? – Um, on a dating app. – 你们俩怎么认识的?- 嗯 在一个约会软件上
[06:28] Um, I was living in Kenya at the time. 嗯 当时我住在肯尼亚
[06:31] I think the distance made us feel safer to open up. 我认为距离使我们感到更安全 可以敞开心扉
[06:35] So we started messaging and… 于是我们开始发信息 并…
[06:40] The beautiful messages he wrote. 他写的那些美丽的信息
[06:42] Before we knew it, we were in love. 在我们意识到这一点之前 我们已经相爱了
[06:45] So you moved here for him? 所以你是为了他才搬到这里的?
[06:47] Kel offered to come to Kenya, 凯尔提出要到肯尼亚来
[06:48] but he has a good job here, 但他在这里有一份好工作
[06:50] and I’ve always wanted to live in America. 而且我一直想住在美国
[06:52] So I got here four weeks ago. We got married right away. 所以我四个星期前到了这里 我们马上就结婚了
[06:56] I know you think your husband was taken, 我知道你认为你的丈夫被带走了
[06:57] but is there any chance he left on his own? 但有没有可能是他自己离开的?
[07:00] Many men get cold feet. 许多人都会怯场
[07:01] No, not Kel. 不 不是凯尔
[07:04] We’re in love. 我们相爱了
[07:06] Now, are you aware of anything 现在 你是否知道有什么
[07:07] he might be running from? Any debts? 他可能在逃避什么?有什么债务吗?
[07:09] Not that I know of. 据我所知 没有
[07:11] Like I said, he has a stable career. 就像我说的 他有一个稳定的职业生涯
[07:14] Why are you asking me these questions? 你为什么要问我这些问题?
[07:18] We checked your husband’s financials. 我们检查了你丈夫的财务状况
[07:21] His bank account was emptied the same day he vanished. 他的银行账户在他消失的同一天被清空
[07:24] Whoever abducted Kel must have known about my parents’ money. 绑架凯尔的人一定知道我父母的钱
[07:28] Your parents’ money? 你父母的钱?
[07:30] The dowry. 嫁妆
[07:31] They transferred it into Kel’s account just this week. 他们本周刚刚把钱转入Kel的账户
[07:35] Seventy-five thousand dollars. 七万五千美元
[07:38] It was all my family had. 这是我家庭的全部财产
[07:41] If Kel’s account is empty, 如果Kel的账户是空的
[07:43] then whoever took him must have taken the dowry, too. 那么带走他的人肯定也带走了嫁妆
[07:48] Dowries? I didn’t realize that was still a thing. 嫁妆?我没有意识到这仍然是一个东西
[07:51] In some African and Asian countries, 在一些非洲和亚洲国家
[07:53] they continue to be given, but they’re largely illegal. 他们继续被给予 但他们基本上是非法的
[07:57] I imagine that would make them pretty appealing for a criminal. 我想这将使他们对罪犯有很大的吸引力
[08:00] “I can’t stop it. “我不能阻止它
[08:02] I can’t stop it any more than I can stop a wind from blowing 我无法阻止它 就像我无法阻止风的吹动一样
[08:05] or a wave from crashing. 或者说波涛汹涌
[08:07] I want to be with you. I want to be with you now. 我想和你在一起 我现在想和你在一起
[08:15] I’m tired of living this charade. 我已经厌倦了这样的游戏生活
[08:17] The me that others know has died. 别人认识的我已经死了
[08:19] I need to shed myself from this dry, scratchy skin 我需要把自己从这种干燥 搔痒的皮肤中解脱出来
[08:22] and be reborn in you. In us.” 并在你里面重生 在我们里面 “
[08:24] Jemma! Jemma!
[08:25] – What? – What is it? – 是什么?
[08:27] I just received an alert from the bank. 我刚刚收到银行的提醒
[08:29] The transfer came through. 转让成功了
[08:39] I just received the dowry. Another job well done. 我刚刚收到嫁妆 另一项工作做得很好
[08:42] You ready for another target? 你准备好迎接另一个目标了吗?
[08:44] Hell yeah. Whatever you need, I’m your guy. 是的 无论你需要什么 我都是你的人
[08:46] I’m just working on a new woman from Senegal 我只是在为一个来自塞内加尔的新女性工作
[08:48] who is almost ready to make real contact. 他几乎已经准备好进行真正的接触
[08:50] I’ll send you your new ID packet this weekend. 这周末我将把你的新身份证包寄给你
[08:53] First, I just need to wrap out another case. 首先 我只需要把另一个案子包出来
[09:02] Good morning, beautiful. 早上好 美女
[09:03] Morning. 早晨
[09:05] I’m excited for today. 我为今天感到兴奋
[09:08] I cannot wait to make you my wife. 我迫不及待地要让你成为我的妻子
[09:30] Hello? 喂?
[09:31] Mrs. Sutton? 萨顿夫人?
[09:32] We didn’t get a chance to meet, 我们没有机会见面
[09:34] but I was at a garage sale you went to a few days ago. 但我几天前参加了你去的一个车库拍卖会
[09:37] Oh, dear. 哦 亲爱的
[09:39] Please tell me that nice man in the hat 请告诉我那个戴帽子的好男人
[09:40] isn’t asking for his stamp back. 并没有要求拿回他的印章
[09:42] No, nothing like that. 不 没有这样的事
[09:44] Special Agent Siya Malik with the FBI. 联调局的特别探员西雅-马利克
[09:46] I was wondering if I could ask you some questions. 我想知道我是否可以问你一些问题
[09:54] Here. Please take a seat. 在这里 请坐吧
[09:57] I’m not sure how much help I’ll be. 我不知道自己能提供多少帮助
[10:00] My Nigel worked for the Foreign Office, 我的奈杰尔为外交部工作
[10:02] but he couldn’t get into specifics of what he did. 但他无法了解他所做的具体细节
[10:05] I’m looking for information about a woman, 我在寻找关于一个女人的信息
[10:07] a CIA agent who I guess was a liaison to your husband 一个中情局探员 我猜他是你丈夫的联络人
[10:11] about 25 years ago. 大约25年前
[10:13] Does that ring any bells? 这有什么印象吗?
[10:14] Oh, I don’t know. 哦 我不知道
[10:16] Nigel was stationed overseas most of his career, 奈杰尔职业生涯的大部分时间都驻扎在海外
[10:20] and I lived stateside. 而我住在美国本土
[10:21] That’s why we wrote so many letters. 这就是为什么我们写了这么多信
[10:24] And closer to his… 而且更接近他的…
[10:26] Closer to the end, he was reassigned to London. 接近尾声时 他被调派到伦敦
[10:29] I met a few of his coworkers 我见到了他的几个同事
[10:31] before he died in the line of duty. 在他以身殉职之前
[10:33] But, uh, that period is such a blur for me. 但是 呃 那个时期对我来说是如此的模糊
[10:36] I’m sorry for your loss. 我为你的损失感到遗憾
[10:38] I appreciate that. 我很欣赏这一点
[10:41] Well, actually, I do remember one colleague 嗯 实际上 我确实记得一个同事
[10:45] who I met at Nigel’s service. 我在奈杰尔的葬礼上遇到了他
[10:47] – A woman? – Yes. – 一个女人?- 是的
[10:49] She gave me her business card, 她给了我她的名片
[10:51] and she said if I ever needed any help to reach out. 她说如果我需要任何帮助 请联系我
[10:54] What was her name? Was it Meera Malik? 她的名字是什么?是叫米拉-马利克吗?
[10:57] Hmm. No, that’s not her. 嗯 不 那不是她
[10:59] Ah, what was her name? 啊 她叫什么名字?
[11:01] It was, uh… 那是 呃…
[11:03] Regina. That was it. 里贾纳 就是这样
[11:05] Regina Saint. 里贾纳-圣
[11:08] – Are you sure? – I am. – 你确定吗?- 我是
[11:12] I remember thinking it was a lovely name 我记得我认为这是个可爱的名字
[11:15] at a dreadful time. 在一个可怕的时刻
[11:21] According to her file, 根据她的档案
[11:22] Regina Saint worked for the CIA for 23 years. 雷吉娜-森特为中情局工作了23年
[11:25] She was your mother’s case officer at one point, 她曾一度是你母亲的办案人员
[11:27] and she’s now retired 而且她现在已经退休了
[11:28] in St. Augustine, Florida. 在佛罗里达州的圣奥古斯丁
[11:30] All right, I’m sending you 好吧 我送你
[11:32] all the information I have on Regina Saint right now. 我现在拥有的关于Regina Saint的所有信息
[11:36] Got it. Thanks so much for your help. 明白了 非常感谢你的帮助
[11:38] Yeah, no problem. So how are things going with Reddington? 是的 没问题 那么 雷丁顿的事情进展如何?
[11:41] Oh, he lives in a decrepit bath house 哦 他住在一个破旧的澡堂里
[11:43] and makes great coffee. 并能制作出美味的咖啡
[11:44] Not much else to report. 没有什么其他可报告的
[11:46] Uh, I gotta run. Duty calls. 呃 我得走了 任务要求
[11:49] Where are we with the missing husband? 失踪的丈夫的情况如何?
[11:50] Uh, well, based on what I found, 呃 好吧 根据我发现的情况
[11:52] “missing” is a relative term. “失踪 “是一个相对术语
[11:55] Security footage from Okoro’s bank 奥科罗银行的监控录像
[11:57] the day he was kidnapped. 在他被绑架的那天
[11:58] If there’s any question, what you’re looking at 如果有任何问题 你在看什么?
[12:00] is Okello Okoro… Say that three times fast. 是Okello Okoro…请快速说三遍
[12:02] Draining his account dry. 把他的账户榨干
[12:04] If his hand’s being forced, he doesn’t look under duress to me. 如果他的手是被强迫的 在我看来他并不是被胁迫的
[12:07] Check out the timestamp. That’s an hour before 看看这个时间戳 那是一个小时前
[12:09] his heartbroken bride called 911. 他伤心欲绝的新娘拨打了911
[12:11] Missing husband or thieving bastard? 失踪的丈夫还是偷窃的混蛋?
[12:13] You make the call. 你来决定吧
[12:14] After we talked to the wife, 在我们与妻子交谈后
[12:15] Dembe and I did some digging. 丹贝和我做了一些调查
[12:17] This guy’s entire identity is fabricated. 这家伙的整个身份都是捏造的
[12:20] Okello Okoro’s Social Security number belonged to an infant Okello Okoro的社会安全号码属于一个婴儿
[12:23] that died in childhood in 1982. 1982年死于童年
[12:26] His birth certificate lists a hospital 他的出生证明上有一个医院
[12:27] that has no records of him, 没有关于他的记录
[12:29] and his marriage certificate is a fake. 而且他的结婚证书是假的
[12:31] – So he’s a con man. – Well, that suggests an individual. – 所以他是个骗子 – 嗯 这表明是个人
[12:34] Now, given the intricacies of his scam, 现在 鉴于他的骗局错综复杂
[12:36] we believe Okoro is part of a larger operation. 我们相信奥科罗是一个更大的行动的一部分
[12:38] Okay. There may be other victims out there. 好的 可能还有其他受害者在那里
[12:40] We need to find Okoro’s real identity. 我们需要找到奥科罗的真实身份
[12:42] I want all of you to head to Duni’s apartment. 我希望你们所有人都能去杜尼的公寓
[12:44] Armed with this new information, 掌握了这些新信息
[12:46] maybe we can find something local PD missed. 也许我们可以找到当地警察错过的东西
[12:53] Voila! Voila!
[12:55] You’re going to hurt yourself. 你会伤害自己
[12:57] What do you mean? I’ve been secretly working out 你是什么意思?我一直在秘密地锻炼身体
[12:58] in preparation for this very moment. 为这个非常时刻做准备
[13:00] So you think I’m heavy? 所以你认为我很重?
[13:02] You’re perfect. 你是完美的
[13:04] I’m going to call my parents to tell them the good news. 我要给我的父母打电话 告诉他们这个好消息
[13:06] No! Uh, stay. 不!呃 留下来
[13:08] I mean, they’re probably fast asleep anyways. 我的意思是 无论如何 他们可能已经快睡着了
[13:10] You clearly have never met my parents. 你显然没有见过我的父母
[13:12] They’re up and waiting. I guarantee it. 他们已经起来了 正在等待 我保证
[13:14] Plus, I want them to send over my dowry 另外 我想让他们把我的嫁妆送过来
[13:16] so we can get out of this man cave, 这样我们就可以离开这个男人的洞穴了
[13:18] find a respectable place to start our lives together. 找到一个值得尊敬的地方 开始我们的共同生活
[13:21] All right, fair enough. 好吧 很公平
[13:22] But as soon as they send the money, 但只要他们把钱送来
[13:24] we’re gonna get you a ring and a proper honeymoon. 我们会给你一个戒指和一个适当的蜜月
[13:27] I want to do this right. 我想把这件事做对
[13:29] You should have everything you’ve ever wanted. 你应该拥有你曾经想要的一切
[13:31] I do. I have you. 我愿意 我有你
[13:42] How could I have been so naive? 我怎么会这么天真呢?
[13:45] I really thought we were in love. 我真的以为我们相爱了
[13:48] Kel was so sweet and emotional. 凯尔是如此甜蜜和感性
[13:50] You should read the messages he wrote me. 你应该看看他写给我的信息
[13:53] He spoke straight to my heart. 他直指我的心
[13:54] We need to figure out who your husband really is. 我们需要弄清楚你丈夫到底是谁
[13:57] The police didn’t find any of his fingerprints here. 警察在这里没有找到他的任何指纹
[14:00] He wiped the place down clean before he left. 他在离开之前将这里擦拭得干干净净
[14:02] Have you seen any of his personal items that could help us? 你有没有看到他的任何个人物品 可以帮助我们?
[14:05] No. 没有
[14:07] These things still have the price tags left on them. 这些东西上还留有价格标签
[14:09] This entire apartment is staged for your benefit. 这整个公寓是为了你的利益而安排的
[14:12] Just like they staged his kidnapping. 就像他们伪造了他的绑架案
[14:15] Now, we suspect that he had accomplices. 现在 我们怀疑他有同伙
[14:17] Did you ever meet any of his friends? 你见过他的任何朋友吗?
[14:19] No, never. 不 从来没有
[14:21] God, I feel like such a fool. 上帝 我觉得自己像个傻瓜
[14:23] How am I going to tell my family that I lost all of their money? 我如何告诉我的家人 我失去了他们所有的钱?
[14:26] They’ll disown me. 他们会不认我
[14:27] You were victimized by a thief. 你是被一个小偷所害
[14:30] Your family will come around. 你的家人会过来的
[14:32] Ah-ha! The man you know as Kel did a fine job 啊哈!你所知道的凯尔的人干得很好
[14:35] of cleaning his wayward hairs and dead skin cells, 清洁他不听话的毛发和死皮细胞
[14:37] but nobody can remember everything. 但没有人能够记住所有的事情
[14:40] – I just pulled a clean print. – From where? – 我刚刚提取了一个干净的印刷品 – 从哪里?
[14:42] – The toilet. – He didn’t clean the toilet? – 厕所 – 他没有清理厕所?
[14:44] He cleaned most of the toilet. 他打扫了大部分的厕所
[14:46] But lucky for us, Kel is a stand-up guy. 但我们很幸运 凯尔是个挺拔的人
[14:49] As in he stands to pee, 就像他站着撒尿一样
[14:51] which means he has to lift the seat. 这意味着他必须抬起座椅
[14:52] You found his fingerprint underneath the toilet seat? 你在马桶盖下面发现了他的指纹?
[14:54] Gross. 毛利
[14:56] Have you changed a diaper recently? 你最近换过尿布吗?
[14:58] Okay, let’s run that print, get the ID. 好吧 让我们运行该打印 得到的ID
[15:03] I confess, I’m usually the one avoiding meetings, 我承认 我通常是那个回避会议的人
[15:05] not requesting them. 不要求他们
[15:07] Well, I’ve been following your employer’s operations, 嗯 我一直在关注你的雇主的运作
[15:10] ventures in Brazil and Uruguay. 在巴西和乌拉圭的合资企业
[15:13] And now he’s set his sights on the US. 而现在他把目光投向了美国
[15:16] Santoro is almost as hungry as I was at his age. 桑托罗几乎和我在他这个年龄时一样饥渴
[15:19] Mr. Reddington, my employer will consider that 雷丁顿先生 我的雇主会考虑这个问题
[15:22] the highest compliment coming from you. 这是来自你的最高赞誉
[15:23] Then why isn’t he here? 那他为什么不在这里?
[15:26] Why did he send you? 他为什么要派你?
[15:28] All of Mr. Santoro’s business matters go through me. 桑托罗先生的所有业务事宜都要经过我
[15:33] So, what are we here to discuss? 那么 我们在这里要讨论什么呢?
[15:35] Why don’t we start with the bribing 我们为什么不从贿赂开始呢?
[15:36] of Florida’s Regional Environmental Officer? 佛罗里达州的区域环境警官?
[15:40] There’s currently a multibillion-dollar contract 目前有一个价值数十亿美元的合同
[15:43] up for grabs to reinforce the Gulf coastline. 为加强海湾海岸线而进行的争夺
[15:46] Mr. Santoro is a businessman. 桑托罗先生是一位商人
[15:50] He had every right to make a bid for that. 他完全有权利为此出价
[15:53] Santoro is a crook. 桑托罗是个骗子
[15:55] He couldn’t care less about the effects of climate change. 他不可能不关心气候变化的影响
[15:58] He’s gonna fill those jobs 他将填补这些职位
[16:01] with all his underworld connections 与他所有的黑社会关系
[16:03] and rake in the kickbacks. 并捞取回扣
[16:05] Stop me when I’m wrong. 如果我错了 请阻止我
[16:09] My employer grew up in the favelas of Sao Paolo. 我的雇主在圣保罗的贫民区长大
[16:14] Being a criminal was how he survived. 作为一个罪犯 他是如何生存的
[16:17] But the past is the past. 但是 过去的事情已经过去了
[16:19] This project represents a new chapter 这个项目代表了一个新的篇章
[16:22] for his organization. 为他的组织
[16:23] So we’re playing pretend now. 所以我们现在是在装模作样
[16:25] Okay, I’ll play along. 好吧 我一起玩
[16:28] Getting the contract is just the first step. 获得合同只是第一步
[16:31] If Santoro wants to milk this heifer, 如果桑托罗想给这头小母牛挤奶
[16:34] he’ll need to make and maintain the right connections, 他需要建立和保持正确的联系
[16:38] line the right pockets, pay out entities. 掏出正确的口袋 支付实体
[16:41] It’s overwhelming. 它是压倒性的
[16:42] Lucky for you, I’m here to offer my assistance. 你很幸运 我在这里提供了我的帮助
[16:46] Mr. Santoro has nothing but respect for you, Mr. Reddington. 桑托罗先生对你只有尊敬 雷丁顿先生
[16:53] But we already have a full complement of partners 但我们已经有了一个完整的合作伙伴
[16:57] on the project. 关于该项目
[16:58] Erosion is a sneaky sort. 侵蚀是一种偷偷摸摸的行为
[17:01] It happens slowly over time. 它随着时间慢慢发生
[17:03] Before you know it, something that once was thriving 在你知道之前 曾经繁荣的东西
[17:07] no longer exists. 已经不存在了
[17:09] Is that a threat? 那是一种威胁吗?
[17:12] Just a tip. 只是一个提示
[17:13] That one’s free. 那个是免费的
[17:15] You can see yourself out. 你可以看到你自己出来
[17:25] Yes, Secretary Kyle’s office, please. 是的 请到凯尔部长的办公室来
[17:29] Please sit down. 请坐下
[17:31] So, how can I help you? 那么 我怎样才能帮助你呢?
[17:34] Well, we just pulled a print from a fraud case 嗯 我们刚刚从一个欺诈案中提取了一个指纹
[17:35] we’ve been working, and it belongs to one of your parolees. 我们一直在工作 它属于你的一个假释犯
[17:38] He was operating under the alias Okello Okoro. 他以Okello Okoro的化名进行活动
[17:41] But his real name is Kel Ammons. 但他的真名是凯尔-阿蒙斯
[17:43] Kel? That’s too bad. 凯尔?那太糟糕了
[17:47] I was hoping Kel would turn a corner. 我希望凯尔会出现转机
[17:48] I mean, he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, 我的意思是 他不是棚子里最锋利的工具
[17:51] but he’s handsome, he’s charming. 但他很英俊 他很有魅力
[17:53] I thought he might find a way to cash in on that. 我想他可能会找到一种方法来兑现这一点
[17:55] He did, by stealing the dowry of an African woman. We need to find him. 他做到了 偷了一个非洲女人的嫁妆 我们需要找到他
[18:00] I did an apartment check last week. 我上周做了一次公寓检查
[18:04] Nothing out of the ordinary. That address should be current. 没有什么不正常的 这个地址应该是最新的
[18:08] That’s a different address than the apartment he’s sharing with his wife. 这和他与妻子合租的公寓是不同的地址
[18:11] We’ll look into this. 我们会研究这个问题
[18:12] We’ll get back to you. Thanks for your help. 我们会给你答覆的 谢谢你的帮助
[18:22] Who were the stiffs? 谁是那些僵硬的人?
[18:23] FBI agents looking into Kel Ammons. 联调局探员正在调查凯尔-阿蒙斯
[18:26] Something about a love scam. 关于爱情骗局的事情
[18:32] Mr. Secretary, welcome. 秘书先生 欢迎
[18:34] Please have a seat. 请坐
[18:35] We haven’t caught up for some time. 我们已经有一段时间没有赶上了
[18:37] How are those gray wolves of yours doing? 你的那些灰狼怎么样了?
[18:41] You want to hear something great? 你想听些好东西吗?
[18:43] Their population grew by 3.5% over the last 12 months alone. 仅在过去12个月 他们的人口就增长了3.5%
[18:47] And, hey, we even spotted a new den. 而且 嘿 我们甚至发现了一个新的巢穴
[18:50] It’s near Glacier National Park. 它靠近冰川国家公园
[18:52] That’s what I love about you, Eddie. 这就是我喜欢你的原因 埃迪
[18:54] You truly care about the puppies. 你真的很关心小狗们
[18:57] Puts a smile on my face. 让我的脸上有了笑容
[18:59] It also gave the Department of the Interior 它还赋予内政部
[19:01] a win to take back to the President. 一场可以带回给总统的胜利
[19:04] But we’re not here to talk about wolves, now, are we? 但我们现在不是来讨论狼的问题 对吗?
[19:07] We are not. I’ve run into some trouble 我们不是 我遇到了一些麻烦
[19:10] with a coastal protection project in Florida. 与佛罗里达州的一个海岸保护项目
[19:14] The contract is about to go to a new erosion control company. 该合同即将交给一家新的侵蚀控制公司
[19:18] What you don’t know is that the company is backed 你不知道的是 该公司的背后是
[19:20] by a Brazilian entrepreneur named Adolfo Santoro, 由一位名叫阿道夫-桑托罗的巴西企业家创立
[19:25] who also has ties with certain crime syndicates. 他还与某些犯罪集团有联系
[19:28] No biggie, but they include one particularly ghastly drug cartel 没有什么大不了的 但它们包括一个特别可怕的贩毒集团
[19:33] that’s been terrorizing the Yucatan. 在尤卡坦岛造成恐怖的 “大熊猫”
[19:36] It’s a sensitive matter that only you can help me with. 这是一个敏感的问题 只有你能帮我解决
[19:42] How long do you need? 你需要多长时间?
[19:43] Long enough for you and I to push a few pieces 足够长的时间让你和我推动几块
[19:46] around the game board. 围绕游戏盘
[19:51] – You screwed up. – No, I didn’t. – 你搞砸了 – 不 我没有
[19:52] Duni has no idea who I am. 杜尼不知道我是谁
[19:55] I scrubbed the apartment like I always do, 我像往常一样擦洗了公寓
[19:57] and I closed the bank account. 而我关闭了银行账户
[19:58] It was seamless. 它是无缝的
[19:59] Well, you must have screwed up somewhere. 那么 你一定是在什么地方搞砸了
[20:01] – The FBI knows your real identity. – The FBI? – 联调局知道你的真实身份 – 联调局?
[20:05] Yeah, they were just here questioning my boss. 是的 他们刚刚在这里审问我的老板
[20:07] You’re burned, and now we’re both at risk. 你被烧伤了 现在我们都有危险
[20:10] Jemma, what do I do? I can’t go back to jail. 珍玛 我应该怎么做?我不能再回监狱了
[20:13] First, you go to your apartment. 首先 你去你的公寓
[20:15] Get rid of anything that connects you to me. 摆脱任何与我有关的东西
[20:17] And then you need to disappear, 然后你需要消失
[20:19] somewhere no one knows who you are. 在没有人知道你是谁的地方
[20:20] Go now. 现在就去
[20:25] Hey, I’ll be back soon. 嘿 我很快就会回来
[20:26] I need to run a personal errand. 我需要去办一件私人事务
[20:28] I’ll be on my cell, yeah? 我会在我的手机上 是吗?
[20:34] Ugh. It’s astonishing how much work and preparation 呃 令人惊讶的是 有多少工作和准备
[20:36] went into this terrible con. 进入这个可怕的骗局
[20:39] Well, imagine what they could have accomplished 好吧 想象一下他们能取得什么成就
[20:40] if they just applied themselves to something constructive. 如果他们只是把自己应用于一些有建设性的事情
[20:45] Wait. Isn’t that our guy? 等等 那不是我们的人吗?
[20:48] Kel Ammons. FBI. 凯尔-阿蒙斯 联调局
[20:50] Keep your hands where I can see them. 把你的手放在我可以看到的地方
[21:15] Kel Ammons, you’re under arrest. 凯尔-阿蒙斯 你被逮捕了
[21:29] Jemma, I’m glad you’re calling. Jemma 我很高兴你打电话来
[21:31] Listen, I want to talk to you about something. 听着 我想和你谈谈一些事情
[21:33] Yeah, where are you? Are you alone? 是的 你在哪里?你是一个人吗?
[21:34] Yeah. Mey’s at the cafe on the corner, 是的 梅伊在街角的咖啡馆里
[21:36] grabbing us something to eat. What’s going on? 给我们拿点吃的 发生了什么事?
[21:38] We’re moving up the timeline. 我们正在往上走的时间线
[21:39] I need you to withdraw Mey’s dowry today. 我需要你今天提取梅伊的嫁妆
[21:41] Actually, that’s what I want to talk to you about. 实际上 这正是我想和你谈的
[21:42] The FBI is onto us. 联调局正在关注我们
[21:44] One of my husbands got made. 我的一个丈夫被抓了
[21:46] I’m shutting down the operation. 我正在关闭这个行动
[21:48] I’m not sure how long. Maybe for good. 我不确定有多长时间 也许是永久性的
[21:49] – Whoa, whoa, whoa. The Feds? – Don’t worry. – 哇 哇 哇 联调局的人? – 别担心
[21:51] They don’t have any idea you exist, 他们根本不知道你的存在
[21:53] and I’m going to keep it that way, you have my word. 而且我将保持这种状态 我向你保证
[21:54] But for now, I need Mey’s dowry in my account today. 但现在 我需要梅伊的嫁妆今天到账
[21:57] Look, Jemma, I can’t do it. I can’t rob Mey. 听着 珍玛 我不能这样做 我不能抢劫梅伊
[22:00] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[22:02] I… I…
[22:04] I love her. 我爱她
[22:06] Mey did not fall in love with you. 梅伊并没有爱上你
[22:08] I’m the one who seduced her online. Me. 我是在网上勾引她的人 我
[22:10] She fell in love with my words, my passion. 她爱上了我的文字 我的激情
[22:12] What are you going to do when she figures out 当她发现时 你打算怎么做?
[22:14] you have nothing meaningful to say? 你没有什么有意义的话要说吗?
[22:15] Look, I’m not stealing her money. 听着 我不是在偷她的钱
[22:17] More than half of that dowry belongs to me, 这笔嫁妆的一半以上属于我
[22:19] and it may be my last one. 而且这可能是我的最后一次
[22:21] There’s no way in hell I’m giving that up. 我不可能放弃这一点
[22:22] Jemma, don’t call again. 珍玛 别再打电话了
[22:25] Don’t you… 难道你不…
[22:26] Ugh. 呃
[22:32] Thanks. Bye-bye. 谢谢 再见了
[22:38] Excuse me. Are you Mey Chen? 请原谅我 你是Mey Chen吗?
[22:41] I am. I’m sorry. Do I know you? 我是 我很抱歉 我认识你吗?
[22:44] No, but I-I just witnessed a terrible accident 没有 但是我……我刚刚目睹了一场可怕的事故
[22:46] on Dale and Fifth. 在Dale和Fifth街
[22:47] A pedestrian was hit by a motorcycle. 一名行人被一辆摩托车撞倒
[22:49] He said his name was Aang, Aang Chen. 他说他的名字叫阿昂 陈阿昂
[22:52] – Do you know him? – He’s my husband. – 你认识他吗?- 他是我的丈夫
[22:54] Well, uh, he was pretty banged up. 嗯 呃 他被撞得很惨
[22:56] I don’t know how badly, but when the paramedics 我不知道情况有多糟 但当救护人员
[22:58] put him in the ambulance, he asked me to come find you. 把他送上救护车后 他让我来找你
[23:00] He said that he didn’t have his phone 他说 他没有带手机
[23:02] and that you were new to the country. 并说你是第一次来这个国家
[23:04] You’d have no way of getting a hold of him. 你没有办法联系到他
[23:06] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:09] Wait, uh, what hospital was he taken to? 等等 呃 他被带到了哪家医院?
[23:12] Uh, Overbrook General. You know where that is? 呃 奥弗布鲁克将军 你知道那是哪里吗?
[23:15] I don’t know where anything is yet. 我还不知道什么东西在哪里
[23:18] Well, I could drop you off. The hospital’s right on my way. 好吧 我可以让你下车 医院就在我的路上
[23:20] It’d be no problem. Thank you. 这将是没有问题的 谢谢你
[23:22] Yes. I really appreciate it. 是的 我真的很感激
[23:23] Okay. 好的
[23:29] You staying out of trouble? 你不惹事?
[23:31] For the moment, but things could take a turn. 就目前而言 但事情可能出现转机
[23:33] The day’s not over. How about you? 这一天还没有结束 你呢?
[23:36] I’ve got a lead on my mother’s 我已经有了关于我母亲的线索
[23:37] former case officer with the CIA. 前中央情报局的案件警官
[23:39] – Wonderful. – Not wonderful. – 很好 – 不是很好
[23:41] The woman’s retired in St. Augustine, Florida. 该女子在佛罗里达州圣奥古斯丁退休
[23:44] I left her a voicemail, 我给她留了一个语音信箱
[23:46] but I think I’m gonna have to wait 但我认为我必须要等待
[23:48] until I can take some personal time to fly down there. 直到我可以抽出一些个人时间飞到那里
[23:51] Nonsense. I’ll take you there 胡说八道 我将带你到那里
[23:53] first thing tomorrow on the jet. 明天第一件事就是坐飞机
[23:55] Really? 真的吗?
[23:57] Are you planning to fly tomorrow? 你打算明天飞吗?
[23:59] I’m planning to fly you to St. Augustine tomorrow. 我打算明天让你飞到圣奥古斯丁
[24:01] Oldest city in America I’ve never been. I’d love to go. 美国最古老的城市 我从未去过 我很想去
[24:11] – Hello? – Mey! – 你好? – Mey!
[24:13] Why haven’t you been picking up? 你为什么一直不接电话?
[24:15] I’ve been calling for the past hour. 我已经打了一个小时的电话
[24:17] Where are you? You okay? 你在哪里?你还好吗?
[24:19] I’m afraid Mey’s unable to come to the phone at the moment. 恐怕梅伊此刻无法接听电话
[24:21] Jemma. What did you do? 珍玛 你做了什么?
[24:23] If you hurt Mey, I swear that I’m gonna… 如果你伤害Mey 我发誓我会…
[24:25] Before you swear to anything you might regret, 在你对任何你可能后悔的事情发誓之前
[24:27] I want you to understand that I am the one in control. 我想让你明白 我才是掌控一切的人
[24:31] And if you don’t bring me Mey’s dowry in the next 24 hours, 如果你不在接下来的24小时内把梅伊的嫁妆带给我
[24:34] you will never see your wife again. 你将永远不会再见到你的妻子
[24:44] Sorry. 对不起
[24:47] Hello. 你好
[24:49] Mr. Reddington, this is Tomas Vicente. 雷丁顿先生 这是托马斯-维森特
[24:52] I just learned of an interesting development 我刚刚了解到一个有趣的发展
[24:54] in the Gulf coastline bid. 在海湾沿岸投标
[24:56] Florida’s Regional Environmental Officer 佛罗里达州的区域环境警官
[24:59] has just resigned, completely out of the blue. 他刚刚辞职了 完全是突如其来的
[25:03] And Mr. Santoro’s government contract is now delayed. 而桑托罗先生的政府合同现在被推迟了
[25:06] I’m confused. Why are you calling me? 我很迷惑 你为什么要给我打电话?
[25:08] I already offered my help and you declined. 我已经提供了我的帮助 你拒绝了
[25:10] Please. 请
[25:13] Mr. Santoro would very much like a face-to-face. 桑托罗先生非常希望进行面对面的交流
[25:17] Can you get to Cuba in six hours? 你能在六个小时内到达古巴吗?
[25:20] Maybe. Text me the address and I’ll see. 也许吧 把地址发给我 我就知道了
[25:25] I’m afraid we have a detour. 恐怕我们要绕道了
[25:26] Detour? Detour to where? 绕道?迂回到哪里?
[25:28] To Cuba. Have you been? 去古巴 你去过吗?
[25:30] What about St. Augustine? 圣奥古斯丁呢?
[25:31] Don’t you worry one bit. 你一点也不用担心
[25:33] We will definitely get you there, too. 我们也一定会让你到达那里
[25:36] What a whirlwind. 真是一阵旋风
[25:40] How was your first night back in a cell? 你回到牢房的第一个晚上是怎样的?
[25:42] You ready to talk now? 你现在准备好说话了吗?
[25:48] It was Jemma Parikh. 是杰玛-帕里克
[25:49] Who’s Jemma Parikh? 谁是杰玛-帕里克?
[25:51] She works in my parole office. 她在我的假释办公室工作
[25:53] The woman with the coffee. 拿着咖啡的女人
[25:54] That’s where we met. 这就是我们相遇的地方
[25:56] Jemma noticed how I was struggling to find a job. 杰玛注意到我是如何努力寻找工作的
[25:59] She promised the con would be a good way to make a living. 她承诺这个骗局将是一个很好的谋生方式
[26:03] She was right. 她是对的
[26:04] So Parikh runs the operation? 所以帕里克负责运作?
[26:06] She’s the one you’re looking for. 她就是你要找的人
[26:08] How’s her operation work? 她的行动是如何进行的?
[26:09] Jemma looks for… 杰玛寻找…
[26:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:13] Good-looking ex-cons, I guess. 好看的前科犯 我猜
[26:17] Ethnic types. 民族类型
[26:19] She creates an ID for them 她为他们创建了一个ID
[26:21] and then uses their profiles to phish online. 然后利用他们的资料在网上进行诈骗
[26:24] That’s where she finds her marks. 这就是她找到她的标记的地方
[26:25] From countries where families still pay dowries. 来自那些家庭仍然支付嫁妆的国家
[26:28] I take it Duni wasn’t your first victim. 我认为杜尼不是你的第一个受害者
[26:30] That’s right. 这就对了
[26:32] Once Jemma got a woman on the hook, 有一次 杰玛让一个女人上钩
[26:34] she’d coach me on whatever I needed to know. 她会在我需要知道的任何方面指导我
[26:37] Then I’d swoop in and do what I do best. 然后我就会扑上去 做我最擅长的事情
[26:40] Don’t flatter yourself, Romeo. 别自以为是了 罗密欧
[26:42] So you split the dowries with Parikh? 所以你和Parikh分了嫁妆?
[26:44] She took 70%, but she keeps me working. 她拿了70% 但她让我一直在工作
[26:48] Well, how many husbands does she have working? 那么 她有多少个丈夫在工作?
[26:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:52] Jemma’s a pro. Jemma是个专家
[26:53] She… She keeps us all separate. 她…她把我们都分开了
[26:55] What about the brides? The other women she’s still conning? 那些新娘子呢?她还在骗的其他女人呢?
[26:57] We need their names. 我们需要他们的名字
[26:58] I don’t have any. 我没有
[27:00] It looks like we’re done here. 看起来我们在这里已经完成了
[27:01] Wait! Please don’t go. 等等 请不要走
[27:02] I want to help you! 我想帮助你!
[27:04] I-I just can’t tell you what I don’t know! 我……我只是不能告诉你我所不知道的事情!”!
[27:07] Jemma Parikh, born in Ahmedabad, India. 杰玛-帕里克 生于印度艾哈迈达巴德
[27:10] She emigrated to America in her 20s. 她在20多岁时移民到了美国
[27:12] Currently, Parikh works as a local office manager 目前 帕里克在当地担任办公室经理
[27:15] for the US Parole Commission. 为美国假释委员会
[27:16] I called her boss, 我给她的老板打电话
[27:18] but she ditched work this afternoon. 但她今天下午甩掉了工作
[27:19] Nobody’s heard from her since. 此后没有人再听到她的消息
[27:21] Because she knows we’re on to her. 因为她知道我们在盯着她
[27:24] I searched the state of Maryland’s police records 我搜索了马里兰州的警察记录
[27:27] and found 12 foreign brides 并找到了12个外国新娘
[27:29] who reported their husbands missing in the last five years. 在过去五年中报告其丈夫失踪的人
[27:31] All of those cases are still active. 所有这些案件仍在审理中
[27:33] It’s a smart con. Without proof of foul play, 这是个聪明的骗局 没有犯规的证据
[27:35] missing persons cases aren’t a high priority. 失踪人员案件并不是一个高度优先事项
[27:38] Even less so when it involves immigrants. 如果涉及到移民 就更不用说了
[27:40] They’re a priority now. 他们现在是一个优先事项
[27:42] This is no longer a case about one woman’s stolen dowry. 这不再是一个关于一名妇女被盗嫁妆的案件
[27:44] I suspect Parikh has been running 我怀疑Parikh一直在运行
[27:46] an international fraud ring for years. 一个国际诈骗团伙多年
[27:48] We need to find Parikh before she skips town. Do we have any leads? 我们需要在帕里克离开小镇之前找到她 我们有什么线索吗?
[27:52] I do. I looked into Parikh’s offshore account 我知道 我调查了帕里克的海外账户
[27:54] where Duni’s husband transferred his dowry. 杜尼的丈夫把他的嫁妆转移到了这里
[27:56] I traced monthly payments from that account 我追踪了该账户的每月付款
[27:59] to a leased sedan here in DC. 到了华盛顿这里的一辆租赁轿车
[28:01] It’s a BMW registered under the same false ID on the bank account. 这是一辆用银行账户上的同一个假身份证注册的宝马
[28:04] Contact the manufacturer. 联系制造商
[28:05] Let’s see if we can get a GPS location on that vehicle. 让我们看看是否能得到那辆车的GPS定位
[28:08] I already did. 我已经做了
[28:09] BMW is currently in a parking lot 宝马车目前在一个停车场
[28:11] outside of a bank on Hamilton and 13th. 在汉密尔顿和13街的一家银行外
[28:13] Agents Ressler and Zuma, get there now. 雷斯勒和祖玛探员 现在就去那里
[28:16] Let’s end this once and for all. 让我们一劳永逸地结束这一切
[28:22] FBI. Keep your hands where we can see them. 联调局 把你的手放在我们能看到的地方
[28:24] Please, you can’t arrest me. She’ll kill her. 拜托 你不能逮捕我 她会杀了她的
[28:27] Who are you talking about? Who’s gonna kill who? 你在说谁?谁要杀谁?
[28:29] Jemma Parikh. The woman I work for. 杰玛-帕里克 我工作的那个女人
[28:31] If I don’t get Jemma this money today, 如果我今天不给杰玛这笔钱
[28:33] she’s going to kill my wife. 她要杀了我的妻子
[28:47] Siya, I’m not exactly sure how this is going to go. 思雅 我不太确定这将如何进行
[28:53] Would you be a dear and stand by me and look tough? 你能不能做个好人 站在我身边 看起来很坚强?
[28:58] How tough we talking? 我们说话有多难听?
[29:00] Like you shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. 就像你在里诺射杀一个人只是为了看着他死去
[29:07] I always hoped we would meet, 我一直希望我们能见面
[29:08] just not under these circumstances. 只是在这种情况下没有
[29:14] I made promises to my friends in the States 我对我在美国的朋友做出了承诺
[29:16] that I won’t be able to keep now because of you. 因为你的缘故 我现在无法保持
[29:20] I learned the hard way to avoid promises. 我学到了避免承诺的艰难方法
[29:23] Stick to probabilities, likelihoods. 坚持使用概率 可能性
[29:25] You’ll find the collateral damage is much less. 你会发现附带损害要小得多
[29:28] You screwed me over in Florida. 你在佛罗里达州把我害惨了
[29:30] No, I leaned into resources 不 我靠的是资源
[29:33] that I told your associate about. 我跟你的同事说过的
[29:36] Nothing more, nothing less. 仅此而已 别无他求
[29:39] You, on the other hand, decided to play in my sandbox 另一方面 你决定在我的沙盒里玩耍
[29:42] without inviting me to make castles with you. 没有邀请我和你一起做城堡
[29:46] You have my attention now. 你现在有了我的注意
[29:48] I’m reminded of a time at the Hipodromo Independencia 我想起了在Hipodromo Independencia的一段时光
[29:52] in Rosario. There was a young colt, 在罗萨里奥 有一匹年轻的小马
[29:55] perfectly bred, aggressive, energetic. 饲养完美 好斗 精力充沛
[29:59] Everyone knew he was a sure thing. 每个人都知道他是一个肯定的事情
[30:02] I’m embarrassed to say I bought into the hype 我很不好意思地说 我相信了这些炒作
[30:05] and bet a whole lot of money on him, 并在他身上押了一大笔钱
[30:06] and he lost 和他失去了
[30:09] to a horse who had seen better days 给一匹日子过得不错的马
[30:12] but had the heart and soul of a winner. 但有一颗胜利者的心和灵魂
[30:15] And that night he made sure everyone knew it. 那晚 他确保每个人都知道这一点
[30:19] I’m giving you one last chance 我给你最后一次机会
[30:21] to accept the offer of my services. 接受我的服务提议
[30:24] I’m not alone on the Florida project. 在佛罗里达州的项目中 我并不孤单
[30:27] I have partners, and before I can sign off on anything, 我有合作伙伴 在我可以签署任何东西之前
[30:30] I need to reach out and consult with them first. 我需要先联系并咨询他们
[30:34] I have a few minutes. I’ll wait. 我有几分钟的时间 我等着
[30:46] Would you be so kind as to give us a minute, Siya? 你能不能给我们一点时间 西雅?
[30:49] I’ll see myself out. 我自己看着办吧
[30:58] You look the same. 你看起来也一样
[31:00] You too. 你也一样
[31:05] I wish you had come back. 我希望你能回来
[31:08] I’ve been busy with work. 我一直在忙于工作
[31:09] I’m not surprised, 我并不感到惊讶
[31:11] what with you being such a tough guy and all. 你是这样一个强硬的人 所有
[31:13] But I’m getting too old to search the jungle for you. 但我已经太老了 无法为你在丛林中搜寻
[31:17] You’re saying Santoro caught your attention, 你是说桑托罗引起了你的注意
[31:21] But I know you don’t care about him 但我知道你并不关心他
[31:25] or his business. 或他的生意
[31:28] That’s not why you’re here, is it? 这不是你来这里的原因 是吗?
[31:32] I missed you. 我很想念你
[31:35] Miss you. 想你
[31:49] I miss you, too. 我也想你
[31:53] But I gotta get back to work. 但我得回去工作了
[32:00] My partners agreed. 我的伙伴们同意
[32:01] They look forward to working with you. 他们期待着与你合作
[32:04] Excellent news. 极好的消息
[32:07] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have somewhere else to be. 现在 如果你不介意的话 我有别的地方要去
[32:14] Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Miss Saint. 谢谢你同意与我见面 森特小姐
[32:16] Oh, please, call me Regina. 哦 请叫我Regina
[32:18] Meera Malik’s daughter. My goodness. Meera Malik的女儿 我的天啊
[32:22] I never expected to see you again. 我没想到会再见到你
[32:24] Wait. Uh, we’ve met before? 等等 呃 我们以前见过?
[32:26] I-I’m sorry. I don’t remember. 我-我很抱歉 我不记得了
[32:28] Oh, of course you don’t. You were still in a crib, dear. 哦 你当然不知道 你还在摇篮里 亲爱的
[32:31] And now you work for the FBI. 而现在你为联调局工作
[32:34] Following in your mother’s footsteps? 追随你母亲的脚步?
[32:36] Something like that. 类似这样的事情
[32:38] I didn’t work with Meera long. 我和米拉一起工作的时间并不长
[32:39] Just the one case. 就这一个案例
[32:41] But I considered her a friend. 但我认为她是一个朋友
[32:44] I was sorry to hear of her passing. 听到她去世的消息 我很难过
[32:49] Well, I’m here because of the case you just mentioned. 好吧 我在这里是因为你刚才提到的那个案子
[32:51] I was hoping you could tell me more about it. 我希望你能告诉我更多关于它的情况
[32:54] I remember it well. 我记得很清楚
[32:56] You always do when you lose an agent, 当你失去一个代理人时 你总是这样
[32:59] even one working for a different team. 即使是为不同团队工作的人
[33:02] Nigel Sutton. 奈杰尔-萨顿
[33:03] Yes. Your mother’s partner. 是的 你母亲的伙伴
[33:07] What happened? 发生了什么事?
[33:10] There’s only so much I’m authorized to say. 我有权说的只有这么多
[33:13] Most of the information surrounding that case 围绕该案件的大部分信息
[33:15] is still classified. 仍是机密
[33:17] What I can tell you is an inquiry 我可以告诉你的是一个调查
[33:19] into cause of death was opened, 对死亡的原因进行了调查
[33:21] but your mother bore no responsibility in Nigel’s death. 但你母亲对奈杰尔的死没有责任
[33:25] He simply died in the line of duty. 他只是在执行任务时死亡
[33:30] There was an inquiry? 有一个调查?
[33:31] Inquiries are protocol. 询问是一种礼节
[33:33] But Nigel was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. 但奈杰尔只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
[33:37] In fact, Meera took it the hardest. 事实上 米拉承受的难度最大
[33:40] They were close, you know, ever since that first case 他们很亲近 你知道 自从第一个案子发生后
[33:42] they worked together in Kolkata. 他们在加尔各答一起工作
[33:45] I didn’t know any of this. 我不知道这些事
[33:47] There’s a lot I’m still learning about my mother. 关于我的母亲 我还在学习很多东西
[33:52] Hello? I’m here. 喂?我在这里
[33:55] I have your money. 我有你的钱
[33:58] Ah, I’m glad you came to your senses. 啊 我很高兴你恢复了理智
[34:01] The money, please. 请把钱给我
[34:02] Not until I know Mey is unharmed. 除非我知道梅伊没有受到伤害
[34:11] Mey. Thank God you’re not hurt. 梅伊 感谢上帝 你没有受伤
[34:13] Don’t even think about it. 想都不要想
[34:15] If Mey loves you like you believe, 如果梅伊像你相信的那样爱你
[34:18] then she’ll forgive you. 那么她就会原谅你
[34:20] A happy ending will be waiting on the other side. 幸福的结局将在另一边等待
[34:23] The money, now. 钱 现在
[34:37] Hey, don’t cry. You’re safe now. 嘿 别哭了 你现在安全了
[34:40] I got you. 我抓住了你
[34:41] FBI! 联调局!
[34:43] Show me your hands! 让我看看你的手!
[34:45] Turn around. 转身
[34:47] All right, move in. 好了 搬进去吧
[34:50] Jemma Parikh, you’re under arrest. 杰玛-帕里克 你被逮捕了
[35:01] We ran your background. 我们调查了你的背景
[35:03] Do you know what we found? 你知道我们发现了什么吗?
[35:06] A criminal complaint you filed in your 20s, 你在20多岁时提出的刑事控告
[35:09] after you arrived in the States from India 在你从印度来到美国之后
[35:11] to marry an American. 嫁给一个美国人
[35:15] But he disappeared after your parents paid the dowry. 但在你父母支付了嫁妆后 他就消失了
[35:20] In my country, I’m what’s called a nowhere bride. 在我的国家 我是所谓的无地新娘
[35:24] So you were a victim and now you are victimizing other women. 因此 你曾经是一个受害者 现在你正在使其他妇女受害
[35:26] How does that happen? 那是怎么发生的呢?
[35:28] When my husband vanished, I had nothing. 当我丈夫消失后 我什么都没有了
[35:31] I tried to go back home, 我试图回家
[35:33] but my family was too ashamed to take me back. 但我的家人却羞于带我回去
[35:36] I was heartbroken and on my own in a foreign land. 我伤心欲绝 独自一人在异国他乡
[35:39] So it was done to you, 因此 这是对你做的
[35:41] so you thought, why not do it to others? 所以你想 为什么不对别人也这样做呢?
[35:42] This is the land of opportunity. Haven’t you heard? 这是一片充满机遇的土地 你没听说吗?
[35:45] Sounds like a convenient way to justify robbery. 听起来像是一种为抢劫辩护的方便方式
[35:47] No, no, you are wrong. 不 不 你错了
[35:49] I steal dowries. 我偷了嫁妆
[35:52] They’re antiquated. They are patriarchal. 它们是陈旧的 他们是重男轻女的
[35:55] They maintain gender inequality, 他们维持着性别不平等
[35:57] prevent women from going to school, 阻止妇女去上学
[35:58] and keep them from economic independence. 并使他们无法实现经济独立
[36:01] Not to mention the violence that surrounds them. 更不用说围绕着他们的暴力了
[36:04] You’re right. Dowries are dehumanizing. 你是对的 嫁妆是没有人性的
[36:07] But you could have really helped those brides. 但你本可以真正帮助那些新娘
[36:10] Instead, you preyed on them. 相反 你掠夺了他们
[36:12] At the end of the day, you’re no better 在一天结束时 你没有更好的办法
[36:13] than a run-of-the-mill thief. 而不是一个普通的盗贼
[36:16] Just like the man who stole from you. 就像那个偷了你东西的人一样
[36:27] I did what you asked me to do. 我做了你要求我做的事
[36:29] Please, you have to let me see Mey. 求你了 你一定要让我见到梅伊
[36:30] Come on. You know that’s not possible. 来吧 你知道这是不可能的
[36:31] I need to explain everything. 我需要解释一切
[36:33] I need her to know I was telling her the truth. 我需要她知道我对她说的是实话
[36:35] – I really do love her. – Yeah? – 我真的很爱她 – 是吗?
[36:36] Sure have a funny way of showing it. 当然有一种有趣的表现方式
[36:52] Do you think he’s telling the truth? 你认为他说的是真话吗?
[36:55] Does it matter? 这有什么关系吗?
[36:58] I guess not. 我想不会
[37:00] He’s not the person I left my home and family for. 他不是我离开家和家人的人
[37:03] What am I going to do in this country now? 我现在在这个国家要做什么呢?
[37:06] He’s the only person I… 他是唯一一个我…
[37:09] thought I knew here. 我以为我在这里认识
[37:11] Well, it just so happens 那么 恰好
[37:14] I know a young woman from Kenya 我认识一位来自肯尼亚的年轻女性
[37:15] who I think you might really hit it off with. 我认为你可能真的会和他合得来
[37:18] Come on. Let’s get out of here. 来吧 让我们离开这里
[37:21] Parikh kept a ledger, 帕里克保留了一个账本
[37:23] so we were able to arrest her ring of conmen 所以我们能够逮捕她的骗子团伙
[37:25] and get some of the stolen dowries back. 并取回一些被盗的嫁妆
[37:27] The money will be disbursed to all the women 这笔钱将发放给所有妇女
[37:29] who were defrauded by her operation. 被她的行动所欺骗的人
[37:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:32] I would have never known what really happened without your help. 如果没有你的帮助 我永远不会知道真正发生了什么
[37:37] So, what’s next? 那么 下一步是什么?
[37:39] I have a lot to think about, 我有很多事情要考虑
[37:41] but I want to take some time for myself. 但我想为自己花一些时间
[37:44] Maybe try a college course. 也许可以尝试一下大学课程
[37:49] – Thank you again. – You’re so welcome. – 再次感谢你 – 非常欢迎你
[37:56] I don’t know if this case is high-profile enough 我不知道这个案子是否足够高调
[37:58] to get the DOJ off our backs, 以使司法部摆脱我们的影响
[38:00] but I’m happy we were able to help someone. 但我很高兴我们能够帮助某人
[38:02] Me too, honey. Thank you. 我也是 亲爱的 谢谢你
[38:04] Mmm. 嗯
[38:10] How was your chat with Regina Saint? 你和Regina Saint的谈话如何?
[38:13] Have you discovered something? 你发现了什么吗?
[38:15] Nigel Sutton and my mother 奈杰尔-萨顿和我母亲
[38:17] began working together in Kolkata, 开始在加尔各答一起工作
[38:19] where my birth certificate and adoption papers were forged. 我的出生证明和收养文件是在那里伪造的
[38:25] Less than two years later, 不到两年的时间
[38:27] Nigel was killed during an operation, 奈杰尔在一次行动中被杀
[38:30] and Meera was investigated. 并对米拉进行了调查
[38:33] There’s just too many coincidences 只是有太多的巧合
[38:34] too close together. 太近了
[38:36] I think it’s all connected, but I don’t know how. 我认为这一切都有联系 但我不知道如何联系
[38:40] Not every answer is worth knowing. 不是每个答案都值得了解
[38:43] To me, this one is. 对我来说 这个人是
[38:46] Would you just… 你能不能…
[38:50] Please, tell me what you know? 请告诉我你知道什么?
[38:58] Kolkata. 加尔各答
[38:59] In 1997, Meera was a young intelligence officer 1997年 米拉是一名年轻的情报人员
[39:04] working in operation in one of the deepest, darkest holes 在一个最深的 最黑暗的洞里工作的人
[39:09] that humanity has to offer, guns and drugs, 人类所能提供的 枪支和毒品
[39:13] sexual slavery. 性奴役
[39:16] One night she met the head of a trafficking ring 一天晚上 她遇到了一个贩运团伙的头目
[39:20] in Bowbazar, a red-light district 在Bowbazar 一个红灯区
[39:23] that’s said to employ almost 12,000 prostitutes. 据说 该公司雇用了近12,000名妓女
[39:27] While Meera was trying to work the asset, 在米拉试图运作资产的时候
[39:30] she noticed the crying baby alone in the corner. 她注意到角落里独自哭泣的婴儿
[39:34] At that moment, members of a rival gang came in 这时 一个敌对团伙的成员进来了
[39:38] and the place turned into a free-for-all. 而这个地方变成了一个自由活动的场所
[39:41] As the chaos ensued around her, 当她周围出现混乱时
[39:43] Meera suddenly just scooped up that baby girl and ran. 米拉突然就抱起那个女婴跑了
[39:50] She ran all the way to London and never let go. 她一路跑到伦敦 一直没有松口
[39:55] Uh… 呃…
[39:58] The parents. Who were my parents? 父母 我的父母是谁?
[40:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:04] You had been abandoned. 你已经被抛弃了
[40:10] What about Officer Sutton? What happened to him? 萨顿警官怎么样了?他出了什么事?
[40:13] Before Kolkata, there was no baby. 在加尔各答之前 没有婴儿
[40:15] And afterwards there was you. 之后还有你
[40:19] Meera had fabricated your birth and adoption. 米拉捏造了你的出生和收养
[40:25] And Officer Sutton, being her close colleague, 而萨顿警官 是她的亲密同事
[40:28] knew the truth and tried to use that against your mother, 知道真相并试图利用这一点来对付你的母亲
[40:32] extorting her and putting you in danger. 敲诈她 使你处于危险之中
[40:36] Meera wasn’t going to let anything bad happen to her new family. 米拉不打算让她的新家庭发生任何坏事
[40:43] I know how far a parent will go 我知道父母会走多远
[40:47] to protect their child. 以保护他们的孩子
[40:50] Well, she didn’t kill him. 好吧 她没有杀他
[40:51] She didn’t precipitate or participate. 她没有催促或参与
[40:55] She let him die. 她让他死了
[41:01] Meera gave you a chance at life. 米拉给了你一个生活的机会
[41:05] And from what I’ve seen, 而从我所看到的情况来看
[41:07] your mother would be very proud. 你的母亲会非常骄傲的
[41:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:22] Why don’t I get us something to drink? 我为什么不给我们弄点喝的呢?
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme