Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] The Chechens? Seriously, Nigel. 车臣人?我说真的 奈杰尔
[00:06] Of all the gangsters you could be wrapped up with, 在所有你可以选择牵扯的黑帮中
[00:08] you choose the criminal organization 你选择的犯罪组织
[00:10] that scares the living wits out of every other criminal organization? 让其他犯罪组织闻风丧胆的?
[00:12] Relax, all right? I-I know what I’m doing. 放松 好吗?我知道我在做什么
[00:14] Remember Moscow? 还记得莫斯科吗?
[00:17] Two dozen Russian Mafia bosses 二十几个俄罗斯黑帮老大
[00:18] meet with a handful of rising Chechen gang members 与一些新兴车臣帮派成员会面
[00:21] to broker peace over dinner. 希望一起晚餐促成和平
[00:22] No weapons allowed. 不允许使用武器
[00:24] By dessert, all the Russians were dead, 到了甜点 所有俄国人都被杀光
[00:26] slaughtered with their own cutlery. 被他们的餐具宰杀
[00:28] Maybe the Russians shouldn’t have picked a steakhouse 也许俄罗斯人不该选牛排馆
[00:29] for the meetup. 做为聚餐场所
[00:31] This isn’t funny, Nige. 这并不好笑 尼格
[00:32] We’re meant to be agency partners. 我们本来是中情局伙伴
[00:34] Look, I don’t know how it works at MI6, 我不知道军情六处如何运作
[00:36] but if my gaffer at the CIA heard even one whisper 但如果我的中情局长官听到哪怕是一句流言
[00:38] about your other… 关于你的其他…
[00:40] entanglements– 纠缠 —
[00:41] And how exactly would that happen, partner? 那究竟是如何发生的呢 伙伴?
[00:44] Word always gets around, Nigel. 消息总是传来传去 奈杰尔
[00:46] Secrets never stay secret. 秘密永远不会保持秘密
[00:48] You better hope that’s not true. 你最好希望这不是真的
[01:13] We’re one step closer to getting our man. 我们离目标人又近了一步
[01:16] Nice work, Officer Sutton. 干得好 萨顿警官
[01:18] Wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else… 我不会想和其他人一起出任务….
[01:20] Agent Malik. 马利克探员
[01:47] What are you doing in there? 你在里面做什么?
[02:01] Mm. 嗯
[02:05] Herbie! Hello! What are you doing here? 赫比你好!你在这里做什么?
[02:08] I just came from watching 我刚刚看完
[02:09] Holly’s band play a gig downtown. 霍利的乐队在市中心演出
[02:12] She killed it, as usual. 她像往常一样 痛宰四方
[02:14] There were even some reviewers there. One from Punk Planet, 甚至还有些评论家 一位来自 庞克星球网站
[02:16] and I think she said someone from Rolling Stone. 我想她说还有 滚石杂志 的人
[02:17] -Impressive. -Totally. -太厉害了 -完全正确
[02:18] But I-I thought I would check in on you 但我想检查一下你的情况
[02:20] while Holly was putting Sue to bed at the hotel. 当霍利在饭店里哄苏睡觉
[02:22] I’ll meet up with her later for some room service, 我稍后和她一起享受客房服务
[02:24] maybe some kissing. 也许会有一些接吻
[02:27] Are you wearing eyeliner? 你画了眼线吗?
[02:28] Yeah, it’s, um, de rigeur in the hard-core Klezmer scene. 是的 这是核心克莱兹梅尔场景中的惯例
[02:31] Ah. I’m sure I wouldn’t know. 啊 我肯定不知道
[02:33] Anyway, how is your little 总之 你的跟监
[02:34] Reddington “Rear Window” stakeout going? 小雷丁顿 “后窗 “盯梢如何?
[02:36] Far as I can tell 据我所知
[02:38] he’s been inside for the last two and a half days. 过去两天半 他一直在里面
[02:41] I keep watching his shadow walking back and forth 我一直看着他的影子来回走动
[02:43] across the windows. 横跨窗户
[02:45] Well, at least we know where he is. 好吧 至少我们知道他在哪里
[02:46] That’s not nothing. 这并不是一无是处
[02:48] Oh, before I go, 哦 在我走之前
[02:49] I wanted to update you on the DNA research 我想向大家介绍一下DNA研究的最新情况
[02:50] I’ve been doing since, you know, you found out 我一直在做 因为 你知道 你发现了
[02:52] that you and Meera Malik 你和Meera Malik
[02:53] aren’t biologically related. 在生物学上没有关系
[02:56] Did you find a match for my profile? 你找到与我的资料相匹配的人了吗?
[02:57] Unfortunately, nothing pinged 不幸的是 没有任何消息传来
[02:59] in any of the law-enforcement databases 在任何执法部门的资料库中
[03:01] that I have access to. 我有机会接触到的
[03:02] Even now, after I’ve had time to… digest the revelation, 即使是现在 在我有时间去……消化这个启示之后
[03:07] Meera still feels like my mother. 米拉仍然觉得自己是我的母亲
[03:10] I mean… look at me. 我是说……看着我
[03:12] I followed her footsteps into a career in intelligence. 我追随她的脚步 从事情报工作
[03:14] Why wouldn’t she tell me where I came from? 她为什么不告诉我我从哪里来?
[03:18] Now it feels like I’m never gonna get any answers 现在感觉我永远不会得到任何答案了
[03:19] to any of it. 对它的任何一个
[03:23] Have you thought about asking Raymond for help? 你有没有想过向雷蒙德寻求帮助?
[03:26] Knowing what I know about Red, 知道我对红色的了解
[03:27] I’d bet he knew Meera better 我打赌他更了解湄拉
[03:28] than she knew he knew. 比她知道他知道的更多
[03:30] When I started on this task force, 当我开始在这个任务组时
[03:32] the first thing Agent Ressler warned me 雷斯勒探员警告我的第一件事
[03:35] was not to get in debt to Reddington. 是为了不欠雷丁顿的债
[03:38] It feels like a slippery slope 感觉像一个滑坡的斜坡
[03:39] I’m not sure I want to start sliding down. 我不确定我是否想开始滑下去
[03:42] Well, all I know is that Red has been a huge help to me. 好吧 我所知道的是 Red对我来说是一个巨大的帮助
[03:45] On a lot of things. 在很多事情上
[03:47] I should get back to the hotel. 我应该回饭店了
[03:49] I don’t want Holly to just fall asleep with Sue. 我不希望霍利就这样和苏睡着了
[03:52] Well, good luck with the kissing. 好吧 祝你在接吻方面好运
[03:55] I’ll be here… 我将在这里…
[03:56] with my binoculars and BO. 与我的双筒望远镜和BO
[04:01] Yeah, you might want to crack a window. 是的 你可能想裂开一扇窗户
[04:04] Bye. 再见
[04:10] Anything back from Senator Panabaker 参议员潘尼贝克有什么反馈吗?
[04:12] about Task Force 836? 关于836特别小组?
[04:14] The Senator still isn’t returning, sir. 参议员仍然没有回来 先生
[04:16] -I’ll try her office again. -No, no. Don’t bother. -我再去她的办公室试试 -不 不 不用麻烦了
[04:18] Panabaker’s stonewalling. Let’s go around her. 潘尼贝克在搪塞 让我们绕过她
[04:20] Reach out and schedule an appointment 联系并安排预约
[04:22] with Senator Dorf on the Appropriations Committee. 与多夫参议员一起参加拨款委员会
[04:25] Tell his aide it’s a matter of some urgency. 告诉他的助手 这是一个有些紧急的问题
[04:28] No task force should be operating 任何工作队都不应该运作
[04:29] with seemingly zero checks and balances. 似乎没有任何制衡措施
[04:38] Where are you? 你在哪里?
[04:40] Senator Dorf wasn’t in. They’re going to call back, 多夫参议员不在 他们会打电话回来
[04:42] but they have nothing open for at least a month. 但他们至少有一个月的时间没有开张
[04:45] Let’s do some research into Clayton Dorf. 让我们对克莱顿-多尔夫做一些研究
[04:47] Maybe there’s another way to court his favor. 也许有另一种方法来争取他的青睐
[05:13] Any security breaches I should know about? 有什么我应该知道的安全漏洞吗?
[05:16] You almost gave me a heart attack. 你差点让我心脏病发作
[05:17] I-I thought you were in there. W-Where’d you come from? 我以为你在里面 你从哪里来的?
[05:20] For you. 给你的
[05:21] Carrot-apple-ginger. Extra ginger. 胡萝卜-苹果-生姜 额外的姜
[05:25] I’m just back from Aguascalientes, Mexico. 我刚刚从墨西哥的阿瓜斯卡连特斯回来
[05:28] But the lights were going on and off. 但灯光时亮时灭
[05:30] I-I saw shadows. 我……我看到了影子
[05:31] Oh, that’s just a part-time employee of mine. 哦 那只是我的一个兼职员工
[05:34] What’s with the antlers? 这些鹿角是怎么回事?
[05:36] Why don’t you join me inside? 你为什么不和我一起进去呢?
[05:38] I’ll whip up a little something for you to eat, 我将为你准备一点东西吃
[05:40] and I’ll tell you all about them. 我将告诉你关于他们的一切
[05:49] So, thanks to our exchange the other day, 因此 感谢我们前几天的交流
[05:50] we finally secured an address for that sleazebag Minkov. 我们终于获得了那个卑鄙小人明科夫的地址
[05:53] He hasn’t just been funding the Tamil Tigers. 他不仅仅是在资助泰米尔猛虎组织
[05:55] It looks like a second temple bombing 它看起来像第二座圣殿的爆炸
[05:57] is being planned in a couple weeks. 正在计划在几周后进行
[05:58] I feel like our next step should be– 我觉得我们的下一步应该是 —
[06:00] I’m not here to talk about next steps, Meera. 我不是来谈下一步行动的 米拉
[06:03] Damn it. They got to you, didn’t they? 该死的 他们找到了你 不是吗?
[06:06] I warned you that you were playing with fire, Nigel. 我警告过你 你在玩火 奈杰尔
[06:08] Score one for Agent Malik. 马利克探员的得分
[06:10] Maybe when you take a break from gloating, 也许当你从幸灾乐祸中抽身出来的时候
[06:11] you can hear me out. 你可以听我说完
[06:15] I need a favor. 我需要你帮个忙
[06:17] I just– 我只是…
[06:19] I need some money to cover what I can’t. 我需要一些钱来支付我不能支付的东西
[06:22] $100,000. $100,000.
[06:23] I don’t have that kind of money. 我没有那么多钱
[06:25] But you can get it. 但你可以得到它
[06:27] You’re smart and resourceful. 你很聪明 足智多谋
[06:29] You see something you want, 你看到你想要的东西
[06:31] you find a way to take it. Am I right? 你要想办法把它拿走 我说的对吗?
[06:33] I can’t believe you’re doing this. 我不相信你会这样做
[06:35] I wish I could find another way to get the money, but… 我希望我可以找到另一种方式来获得这笔钱 但是……
[06:37] I’ve exhausted all the means available to me. 我已经用尽了所有可用的手段
[06:41] My director at MI6 didn’t entirely buy the story 我在军情六处的主管并不完全相信这个故事
[06:44] I fed him about how I got injured. 我给他讲了我是如何受伤的
[06:47] Now he’s asking questions, 现在他在问问题
[06:49] watching my every move like I’m a bleeding cricket match. 看着我的一举一动 好像我是一场流血的板球比赛
[06:54] I need your help to get the Chechens off my back so this all goes away. 我需要你的帮助 让车臣人离开我 这样这一切就会消失
[06:57] I’m– I’m not gonna lose my job, 我 — 我不会失去我的工作
[07:00] my house, my family over a few bad calls, Meera. 我的房子 我的家人 因为几个错误的电话 湄拉
[07:07] Sort of the way you wouldn’t want your bad calls 有点像你不希望你的坏电话一样
[07:09] affecting your job and family security, either. 影响你的工作和家庭安全 也是如此
[07:11] Because that– 因为那 —
[07:15] That’d be a real shame at this stage in your career. 在你职业生涯的这个阶段 这将是一个真正的耻辱
[07:21] How soon do you need the money? 你多长时间需要这笔钱?
[07:22] Forty-eight hours. 四十八个小时
[07:28] I’ll be in touch. 我将与你联系
[07:37] Shh. Siya. 嘘 思雅
[07:39] Oh, Mommy’s sweet Siya. 哦 妈妈的可爱的思雅
[07:42] Hi, baby. 嗨 宝贝
[07:44] It’s okay. Hi. 没关系的 你好
[07:53] That was the best frittata I’ve ever tasted, 这是我吃过的最好的煎蛋饼
[07:57] and you made it with a hot plate and a toaster oven. 而你是用电热板和烤面包机做的
[08:00] Yes, well, thank you, but you’re only saying that 是的 好吧 谢谢你 但你只是在说
[08:03] because it’s the first real meal you’ve had in a couple of days. 因为这是你几天来吃的第一顿真正的饭
[08:06] Maybe. 也许
[08:08] So why are you toting around an enormous set of– 那么你为什么要带着一套巨大的…
[08:12] Well, I guess they’re actually horns. 嗯 我想它们实际上是角
[08:14] They’re bull horns. Not just any bull. 它们是牛角 不是普通的公牛
[08:17] Those belong to the legendary Islero. 那些属于传说中的伊莱罗
[08:21] The Miura bull that killed Manolete. 杀死马诺利特的三浦公牛
[08:23] I’m not familiar. 我并不熟悉
[08:26] The matador? Manolete? 斗牛士?马诺利特?
[08:30] Perhaps the most mesmerizing bullfighter of all time? 也许是有史以来最令人着迷的斗牛士?
[08:35] Sober in approach, if not in life, 如果不是在生活中 在方法上是清醒的
[08:37] the man was a long-faced, 这个人是个长脸
[08:40] heavy-hearted hero for the ages. 心情沉重的时代英雄
[08:43] What draws a person 是什么吸引了一个人
[08:45] to such an incredibly dangerous pursuit? 到这样一个令人难以置信的危险的追求?
[08:49] You’re no stranger to dangerous living, Agent Malik. 你对危险的生活并不陌生 马利克探员
[08:53] Perhaps, but you’ll not see me dancing with a murderous, 也许 但你不会看到我和一个杀人犯跳舞
[08:58] 500-kilo beast, poking it with sharp sticks. 500公斤重的野兽 用尖锐的棍子戳它
[09:03] Manolete was a stoic guardian of tradition in the bullring. 马诺雷特是斗牛场中传统的坚守者
[09:08] His father had been a matador. 他的父亲曾是一名斗牛士
[09:10] His uncle. 他的叔叔
[09:12] A month before he died, 在他去世前一个月
[09:14] Manolete told an interviewer, 马诺尔特告诉一位采访者
[09:16] “They’re asking for more than I can give. “他们要求的比我能给的多
[09:19] Always more and more.” 总是越来越多”
[09:22] He longed to retire from the ring. 他渴望从擂台上退休
[09:25] But he returned. 但是他回来了
[09:28] He went again to do the thing 他再次去做这件事
[09:29] that he did better than anyone. 他比任何人都做得更好
[09:31] And in the instant 而在这一瞬间
[09:33] that he killed Islero, 说他杀了伊斯雷罗
[09:34] balancing on his toes, 用脚趾保持平衡
[09:36] arching up and over the hot, 拱起 超过了热
[09:38] steaming breath of ferocious death, 凶猛的死亡的蒸腾气息
[09:41] the surgically precise plunge of his blade to the hilt, 他的刀以外科手术的方式精确地插入刀柄
[09:44] in that instant… 在那一瞬间…
[09:48] Islero thrust his massive head 伊斯雷罗把他巨大的头插入
[09:51] just centimeters to the right and gored him. 仅仅向右移动了几厘米 就把他刺伤了
[09:56] The closer a matador fights to the horns, 斗牛士越是接近角斗
[10:00] the closer he is to his grave. 他越是接近他的坟墓
[10:05] I suppose in the end, 我想最后
[10:06] Manolete found it easier 马诺尔特发现它更容易
[10:09] to risk his life 冒着生命危险
[10:11] than to live a life without risk. 而不是过一个没有风险的生活
[10:17] So he died following his father’s ambitions. 因此 他死后遵循他父亲的野心
[10:23] Some people do that. 有些人是这样做的
[10:27] Yeah. 是的
[10:35] Agent Zuma told me 祖马探员告诉我
[10:37] you did a deep-dive into my mother’s background 你对我母亲的背景进行了深入调查
[10:40] when she joined the Task Force all those years ago. 当她多年前加入工作队的时候
[10:42] As I do with anybody I’m going to work with. 就像我对要合作的任何人一样
[10:44] I did one for you. 我为你做了一个
[10:45] Does that mean you know more about my mother 这是否意味着你对我母亲了解更多
[10:47] than what’s in the heavily redacted files I’ve seen? 比我所看到的经过大量编辑的文件中的内容要多?
[10:54] Maybe what matters most, Siya, is what you already know. 也许最重要的是 西亚 是你已经知道的事情
[10:58] That you were loved 你被爱
[11:01] and cared for by Meera 并得到米拉的照顾
[11:03] and your stepfather. 和你的继父
[11:05] Un-redacting the past won’t change any of that. 解除对过去的改编并不能改变任何现状
[11:09] Maybe not. 也许不是
[11:10] But I’ve learned something I can’t un-learn. 但我已经学到了一些我无法不学的东西
[11:14] Meera wasn’t my biological mother. 米拉不是我的亲生母亲
[11:17] A fact she hid from me. Why? 她对我隐瞒了一个事实 为什么?
[11:20] Now look who’s dancing with a murderous beast, 现在看看谁在和一个杀人的野兽跳舞
[11:23] poking it with sharp sticks. 用尖锐的棍子戳它
[11:28] Are you saying you won’t help me? 你是说你不愿意帮助我?
[11:32] Is that what you want? 这就是你想要的吗?
[11:35] My help? 我的帮助?
[11:41] It’s Cooper. 是库珀
[11:46] Hello, sir. 你好 先生
[11:47] How are things going in New York? 纽约的事情进展如何?
[11:49] Have you been able to glean anything 你是否已经能够收集到任何信息
[11:50] about what Reddington’s been up to? 关于Reddington最近在做什么?
[11:51] I’m with Reddington now, sir. 我现在和雷丁顿在一起 先生
[11:53] -Has he mentioned re-engaging with us? -Not yet. -他有没有提到与我们重新接触? -还没有
[11:56] He went to Mexico 他去了墨西哥
[11:57] to retrieve some famous bull skull. 来取回一些著名的公牛头骨
[12:00] Islero? I don’t know. 伊斯雷罗?我不知道
[12:02] Maybe it means something. 也许这意味着什么
[12:03] It could mean something. 这可能意味着什么
[12:05] Or it could simply be vintage Reddington. 或者说 这可能只是雷丁顿的复古之作
[12:06] Stay with him and report back anything 和他呆在一起 有什么情况要汇报
[12:08] we might be able to use. 我们也许可以使用
[12:10] We need to mind every P and Q 我们需要注意每一个P和Q
[12:11] until we put this situation 直到我们把这种情况
[12:13] with Congressman Hudson to bed. 与赫德森议员上床
[12:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:16] I don’t know if this is the sort of information you’re after, 我不知道这是否是你所追求的那种信息
[12:20] but I found this story in DC Monthly from last summer. 但我在 DC月刊 上发现了去年夏天的这个故事
[12:23] It’s an interview tracking a day in the life of Clayton Dorf. 这是一次追踪克莱顿-多夫一天生活的采访
[12:26] Turns out he loves Korean barbecue. 结果发现他喜欢韩国烤肉
[12:28] Who knew? 谁知道呢?
[12:31] Atkins, you’re a genius. 阿特金斯 你是个天才
[12:39] Ah! 啊!
[12:40] The indomitable Ms. Mallet! 不屈不挠的马莱女士!
[12:43] You’re looking particularly well. 你看起来特别好
[12:46] -What’s your secret? -Oh, thank you. -你的秘密是什么?-哦 谢谢你
[12:48] Mwah.Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.
[12:50] It’s the edibles. 是食用药
[12:53] They take all the edges off. 他们把所有的边角料都拿掉了
[12:55] Care to try one? 愿意试一试吗?
[12:56] I think I have a sour watermelon gummy 我想我有一个酸的西瓜软糖
[13:00] here in my bag. 在我的包里
[13:02] No. You save that for later, love. 不 你留着以后再说吧 爱
[13:05] So, what have you got for me? 那么 你为我准备了什么?
[13:07] I brought all of the items you requested. 我带来了你要求的所有物品
[13:10] I can’t tell you how much I appreciate 我无法告诉你我有多感激
[13:13] you keeping everything safe for me all these years. 这些年来 你一直为我保管着一切
[13:16] Are you joking? 你是在开玩笑吗?
[13:18] It’s been an honor to protect 我很荣幸能够保护
[13:21] these little slices of world history. 这些世界历史的小片断
[13:27] The Senet gaming board. 塞内特游戏板
[13:31] Left with corpses 剩下的是尸体
[13:34] to entertain the dead. 来款待死者
[13:36] From Amenhotep’s tomb. 来自阿蒙霍特普的墓穴
[13:39] Discovered in one of his wives’ side chambers. 在他妻子的一个侧室中被发现
[13:47] Of course, none of his wives were actually buried with him. 当然 他的妻子们实际上都没有和他一起下葬
[13:49] Good call. 说得好
[13:51] Speaking of things 说到事情
[13:54] going missing… 消失了……
[13:57] Why are you unloading all of these treasures now? 为什么你现在要卸下所有这些宝物?
[14:00] Has something changed in your world? 你的世界里有什么变化吗?
[14:04] Everything and nothing, my dear. 什么都有 什么都没有 我亲爱的
[14:06] No cause for concern. 没有理由担心
[14:08] I just feel the need to be 我只是觉得有必要
[14:10] more discerning from here on out. 从现在开始 要更有眼光
[14:13] Hmm. 嗯
[14:14] Now, that I understand. 现在 我明白了
[14:16] The older I get, the less I desire. 我越老 我的欲望就越少
[14:19] And the things you desire, you can’t live without. 而你渴望的东西 你不能没有
[14:22] Ha! 哈!
[14:28] Sappho’s “Tithonus” poem. 萨福的 “Tithonus “诗
[14:31] Oh. 哦
[14:33] “My heart grows heavy “我的心变得很沉重
[14:36] My knees Too weary to stand upon 我的膝盖太累了 无法站立
[14:40] Though once They could lift me and dance 虽然他们曾经可以举起我跳舞
[14:45] And could leap As light as a fawn” 可以像小鹿一样轻盈地跃起”
[14:51] I feel seen all the way from the 3rd century BC. 我觉得从公元前3世纪开始就一直看到了
[14:56] It’s just exquisite! 这实在是太精致了!
[15:01] Keep it. 保留它
[15:04] Wha– What? 什么…什么?
[15:06] Over the decades, 几十年来
[15:07] you’ve been nothing but unfailingly loyal 你一直都是不折不扣的忠诚者
[15:11] and gracious and funny. 和蔼可亲 幽默风趣
[15:16] Oh, my lamb! 哦 我的小羊!
[15:19] I will cherish this. 我将 cherish 这个
[15:22] Every single day. 每一天都是如此
[15:24] -Twice a day. -I know you will. -每天两次 -我知道你会的
[15:26] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:28] You’re welcome. 不客气
[15:29] I’m over the moon! 我太高兴了!
[15:32] I may need that gummy now to calm down. 我现在可能需要那颗软糖来平静下来
[15:35] Cynthia, before I forget, 辛西娅 在我忘记之前
[15:37] the item we discussed on the phone. 我们在电话中讨论的项目
[15:40] You reached out via the appropriate channels? 你通过适当的渠道联系了吗?
[15:43] Oh, yes. 哦 是的
[15:45] My connections assured me 我的关系向我保证
[15:47] that the elusive buyer you have in mind 你心目中那个难以捉摸的买家
[15:50] will be alerted to the piece’s availability, 将被提醒该作品的可用性
[15:54] and hopefully, 并希望如此
[15:56] they’ll be unable to resist coming to see it in person. 他们会忍不住亲自来看看的
[16:00] From your lips to their ears. 从你的嘴唇到他们的耳朵
[16:01] -Mm-hmm! -Grab that gummy. -嗯! -嗯!-抓住那个软糖
[16:03] Oh, right away. 哦 马上就好
[16:05] Three for you? 你有三个?
[16:21] Where’s the nearest tube station? 最近的地铁站在哪里?
[16:23] You can walk, luv, but it’s about 15 blocks. 你可以步行 LUV 但大约有15个街区
[16:26] That’s okay. I could use the exercise. 这倒没什么 我可以利用这种锻炼
[16:51] Thanks, Johnno. Just grabbing those headsets. 谢谢 约翰诺 刚拿了那些耳机
[17:15] Damn it! 该死的!
[17:16] – You all right? – Yeah. Just a bit of a bungle. – 你没事吧?- 是的 只是有点失误
[17:19] It’s fine. I’ve got it sorted. 这很好 我已经把它整理好了
[17:33] See you next time. Go, Newcastle! 下次见 加油 纽卡斯尔!
[17:42] Do you have your service weapon on you? 你有带着你的武器吗?
[17:44] Always. Why? 总是这样 为什么?
[17:45] Give it to me. 把它给我
[17:46] There is zero chance of me being unarmed 我手无寸铁的可能性为零
[17:49] while whatever it is we’re doing. 而不管我们在做什么
[17:50] Who said anything about being unarmed? 谁说过没有武器的事?
[18:00] See anything you like? 看到你喜欢的东西吗?
[18:02] Trust me, where we’re going, if things go sideways, 相信我 我们要去的地方 如果事情出了岔子
[18:05] you don’t want to discharge your government-issued firearm. 你不想让你的政府颁发的枪支出膛
[18:09] By the way, on this journey your name will be Janet Grimm, 顺便说一下 在这个旅程中 你的名字将是珍妮特-格林姆
[18:12] like the fairy tales, if anyone asks. 如果有人问起 就像童话故事一样
[18:18] Good choice. 好的选择
[18:22] I don’t know what to say. The Chechens want more. 我不知道该怎么说 车臣人想要更多
[18:24] “Interest” on the loan, apparently. 显然 是贷款的 “利息”
[18:25] Of course they want more, Nigel. 他们当然想要更多 奈杰尔
[18:28] That’s how they operate. You of all people should know. 这就是他们的运作方式 所有的人中你应该知道
[18:30] This won’t be the last of it, either. 这也不会是最后一次
[18:31] Yes. Yes, it will. 是的 是的 会的
[18:33] One final payment, and I’m certain all this will be behind me. Behind us. 最后一次付款 我确信这一切将在我身后 在我们的背后
[18:37] There is no “us,” Nigel. 没有 “我们” 奈杰尔
[18:39] I can’t help you anymore. 我不能再帮助你了
[18:41] You need to go to your MI6 supervisor. 你需要去找你的MI6主管
[18:43] Come clean. End this now. 说实话 现在就结束这一切
[18:45] I could do that, certainly, but it won’t just be my mess I come clean about. 我当然可以这样做 但我不会只为自己的麻烦而来
[18:49] You can’t prove I took that money. 你不能证明我拿了那笔钱
[18:51] Never mind the money. Remember your little side-op in Kolkata? I do. 不要在意钱 还记得你在加尔各答的小插曲吗?我记得
[18:55] Pretty significant breach of CIA ethics, wouldn’t you say? 你说 这对中情局的职业道德有相当大的违反 是不是?
[18:58] Put you at severe risk of compromise. 让你面临严重的妥协风险
[19:01] -The bosses would be none-too-pleased… -Enough! -老板们会很不高兴的… …-够了!
[19:04] You’ve made your point. 你已经表达了你的观点
[19:09] Like it or not, Meera, we’re in this together. 不管你喜不喜欢 米拉 我们都在一起
[19:11] You have as much to lose as I do. 你和我一样有很多损失
[19:14] Maybe more. 也许更多
[19:17] Choose your next step wisely. 明智地选择你的下一个步骤
[19:19] My advice to you. 我给你的建议
[19:32] I won’t be a minute. 我不会有一分钟的时间
[19:34] What am I supposed to do? 我应该怎么做呢?
[19:36] Wait here. Shoot anybody who runs out. 在这里等待 射杀任何跑出来的人
[19:39] Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. 是的 我不会这样做
[19:41] Suit yourself. 随你便吧
[19:43] Look alive! 看上去很有活力!
[19:57] Get a wiggle on, Janet! 摆摆手 珍妮特!
[20:15] Are you gonna tell me 你要告诉我
[20:16] how I came to be in the line of fire back there? 我怎么会出现在后面的火线上?
[20:18] Liam can be very disagreeable. 利亚姆可能是 非常 不喜欢的人
[20:21] But the fact is, he took my saber years ago. 但事实是 他几年前就拿走了我的军刀
[20:24] It was long past time for me to take it back. 我早就该把它收回来了
[20:28] We flew to Scotland for a sword? 我们为了一把剑飞到了苏格兰?
[20:30] Saber. 萨博
[20:32] It belonged to Captain Lewis Nolan, 它属于刘易斯-诺兰上尉
[20:35] who died in the Charge of the Light Brigade 在轻骑兵的冲锋中牺牲的人
[20:37] during the Crimean War. 克里米亚战争期间
[20:40] Stormed at with shot and shell 用子弹和炮弹袭击
[20:43] Boldly they rode and well 他们大胆地骑着马 很好
[20:45] Into the jaws of death 进入死亡之门
[20:48] Into the mouth of hell 进入地狱之口
[20:51] So you’re a fan of Tennyson. 所以你是丁尼生的粉丝
[20:53] My mother… 我的母亲…
[20:57] Meera loved him. 米拉爱他
[21:01] Well, maybe she loved 好吧 也许她喜欢
[21:03] what knowing his work said about her. 知道他的工作对她有什么影响
[21:07] I suspect your mother came by her love of Tennyson 我怀疑你母亲对丁尼生的喜爱是来自于她对丁尼生的喜爱
[21:10] quite sincerely. 颇为诚恳
[21:13] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[21:16] I think… 我认为…
[21:18] Meera was very familiar 米拉非常熟悉
[21:20] with the feeling of melancholy 忧郁的感觉
[21:23] that also plagued Tennyson. 这也是困扰丁尼生的问题
[21:25] She certainly felt the isolation 她当然感受到了孤立无援的感觉
[21:28] of inhabiting a world she knew to be cruel. 居住在一个她知道是残酷的世界里
[21:33] The lives of children in such a world. 在这样一个世界里 儿童的生活
[21:37] It takes tremendous fortitude to carry on 这需要巨大的毅力来进行
[21:41] when you can see what others cannot. 当你能看到别人看不到的东西
[21:46] And to find light within the shadows. 并在阴影中找到光明
[21:54] Our investigation is getting much closer to the money 我们的调查离钱越来越近了
[21:57] the Minkov crime organization 明科夫犯罪组织
[21:58] is funneling into the Tamils’ terrorism in Sri Lanka. 在斯里兰卡的泰米尔人的恐怖主义中
[22:00] That’s in large part to your solid work. 这在很大程度上归功于你的扎实工作
[22:02] -You should feel good about that. -Thank you, Ma’am. -你应该感觉很好 -谢谢你 夫人
[22:04] We now know where Minkov is holed up for the time being. 我们现在知道明科夫暂时躲在哪里了
[22:07] I’d like you to set up a Black Bag job as soon as possible. 我希望你尽快安排一个黑袋工作
[22:09] Minkov has a standing massage appointment 明科夫有一个常设按摩预约
[22:12] at Happy Feet in Kensington, every Tuesday at 2:00. 在肯辛顿的Happy Feet 每周二2:00
[22:16] No problem. I’ll start putting that together now. 没问题 我现在就开始把它放在一起
[22:20] A quick word before you go. 在你走之前 先说一句话
[22:22] Yes? 是吗?
[22:25] I’ve been hearing from my counterparts at MI6 我一直在听我在军情六处的同行们说
[22:27] that your partner Officer Sutton’s performance has been… 你的搭档萨顿警官的表现一直是…
[22:30] erratic lately. 近来反覆无常
[22:32] Should we be concerned? 我们应该关注吗?
[22:33] Uh– No, ma’am. 呃 — 不 女士
[22:36] You haven’t noticed anything? 你没有注意到什么吗?
[22:39] I think maybe he’s tired. 我想也许他是累了
[22:41] Long hours and such. 漫长的工作时间之类的
[22:43] Even so, Nigel’s a surveillance expert. 即便如此 奈杰尔还是一个监视专家
[22:45] There’s no one I’d trust more on the Minkov job 在明科夫的工作上 没有人是我更信任的
[22:47] given our tight deadline. 考虑到我们紧迫的截止日期
[22:50] Much ado about nothing then. 那就没什么好说的了
[22:51] Seems so. 似乎是这样
[22:52] That said, it couldn’t hurt 话虽如此 但也无妨
[22:54] to have my MI6 counterparts do some digging. 让我的军情六处的同行做一些调查
[22:57] Of course. 当然了
[22:58] I’ll let you know what, if anything, 我会让你知道什么 如果有的话
[22:59] we discover about Officer Sutton. 我们发现关于萨顿警官的信息
[23:14] Raymond Reddington. It’s been such a long time. 雷蒙德-雷丁顿 已经有这么长的时间了
[23:17] I thought I’d never hear from you again. 我以为我再也不会听到你的消息了
[23:19] You won’t. Not after today. 你不会的 今天之后就不会了
[23:39] If it hasn’t already. 如果它还没有
[23:47] So, Raymond, 所以 雷蒙德
[23:48] it’s not like you to travel with a side dish. 这不像是你在旅行中带的副食品
[23:51] Raymond, who is this sublime specimen? 雷蒙德 这个崇高的标本是谁?
[23:53] Never mind who she is. 不要介意她是谁
[23:54] Do you have what I came for? 你有我来找的东西吗?
[23:56] Yeah. Yeah, of course. 是的 是的 当然了
[24:05] On second thought, 转念一想
[24:07] perhaps I accept her instead, if that suits? 也许我可以接受她 如果这适合的话?
[24:10] – It doesn’t. – What a shame. – 它没有 – 真可惜
[24:12] I would kill to get my hands on that bone structure. 我很想得到我的手 那是一种骨架结构
[24:14] Careful. 小心点
[24:22] We have to get back to New York now. 我们现在必须回到纽约
[24:26] Heinrich, when I leave here, 海因里希 当我离开这里
[24:27] I’m going to give Freddy a call, 我要给Freddy打个电话
[24:29] and he’s gonna come by and get that dog. 而他会来找那条狗
[24:31] It should be in a proper home. 它应该在一个合适的家庭里
[24:33] I’m sure Freddy will be here within the hour. 我相信弗雷迪会在一小时内赶到
[24:35] And if you or the dog aren’t here at that time, 而如果你或狗在那个时候不在这里
[24:38] Freddy will go to the house 弗雷迪会去的房子
[24:40] and sit with your mother until you return. 和你母亲坐在一起 直到你回来
[24:42] Now, considering there is nothing on Earth 现在 考虑到地球上没有什么
[24:45] badder than Freddy, 比Freddy更坏
[24:47] certainly not you, and not that poor dog, 当然不是你 也不是那只可怜的狗
[24:50] not even your miserable, horrible mother. 甚至你那可悲 可怕的母亲也不例外
[24:53] Heinrich… 海因里希…
[24:55] please, please… 请 请…
[24:58] don’t make Freddy lose his patience. 不要让弗雷迪失去耐心
[25:00] Don’t worry about me. 不要为我担心
[25:03] Though I can’t speak for my mother. 虽然我不能为我母亲说话
[25:18] All right. Ah! Look! First customer of the day. 好的 啊!看啊!今天的第一位顾客
[25:21] Welcome! 欢迎你!
[25:23] Is there anything in particular you’re looking for? 你有什么特别要找的吗?
[25:26] I love that lamp! 我喜欢那盏灯!
[25:27] My Gran had one just like it! 我奶奶就有一个这样的东西!
[25:30] Is it expensive? 它很贵吗?
[25:31] Make me an offer. 给我出个价吧
[25:34] I can do $75 if it’s cash, 如果是现金 我可以做75美元
[25:37] or, at most, $125 if it’s a check. 或者 如果是支票 最多125美元
[25:38] $125 if it’s a check. 如果是支票 125美元
[25:40] Hmm. 嗯
[25:42] i don’t think I can let it go at that, 我不认为我可以就这样算了
[25:44] especially this early in the day. 特别是在这一天的早期
[25:46] Can you bring it up a little, say, another hundred bucks? 你能不能把它提高一点 比如说 再加一百块钱?
[25:49] That’s a lot of money for a table lamp. 对于一盏台灯来说 这可是一笔不小的开支
[25:51] I’m just looking for a little extra light in my crafting room. 我只是想在我的手工制作室里寻找一点额外的光线
[25:55] This lamp would be perfect for that. 这盏灯将是 完美 的
[25:56] Yeah, but I could get a really nice, practical one 是的 但我可以得到一个非常漂亮 实用的
[25:59] at Cost Cutters for a quarter of the price. 在Cost Cutters 价格只有四分之一
[26:01] Right. 对
[26:03] Not stained glass, though. 不过不是彩色玻璃
[26:04] Well, yeah. 嗯 是的
[26:05] Probably not. Yeah. 也许不是 是的
[26:07] And it works, right? 而且很有效 对吗?
[26:14] Um. Hmm. 嗯 嗯
[26:16] -Will you do… $200? -Sold. -你愿意做……200美元吗?-已售出
[26:22] -Can I pick it up at the end of the day? -Absolutely. -我可以在一天结束时取走它吗?-当然可以
[26:29] Happy crafting! 快乐的手工制作!
[26:38] -You just sold an authentic Tiffany lamp for $200? -I did. -你刚刚以200美元的价格出售了一盏正宗的蒂芙尼灯?-我有
[26:44] Even $20,000 is a steal. 即使是20,000美元 也是一种偷窃
[26:47] Why didn’t you tell her what it is? 你为什么不告诉她这是什么?
[26:49] Maybe she’ll discover it on her own. 也许她会自己发现
[26:51] Imagine her delight then. 想象一下她当时的喜悦吧
[26:53] The story she’ll tell for the rest of her life 她将在余生中讲述的故事
[26:56] about finding a Tiffany lamp 关于寻找一盏蒂芙尼灯
[26:59] in some dusty garage sale in Bushwick, 在布什维克的一些尘土飞扬的车库销售中
[27:02] snagging it for a song. 以一首歌的价格抢到了它
[27:04] Yeah, but what if she never learns where it came from? 是的 但如果她永远不知道它来自哪里呢?
[27:08] Its true provenance? 它的真实出处是什么?
[27:10] What if… 如果…
[27:20] Senator Dorf. 多尔夫参议员
[27:22] Ah. Congressman… 啊 议员先生…
[27:24] -Hudson, sir. -Right, right. -哈德森 先生 -对 对
[27:26] Are you meeting someone here for lunch, Hudson? 你要在这里和别人一起吃午饭吗 哈德森?
[27:29] This place is well off the beaten path. 这个地方很偏僻
[27:32] I mean, it’s private. I’m surprised you even know it. 我的意思是 这是私事 我很惊讶你竟然知道它
[27:34] I did my research. 我做了研究
[27:36] I was hoping to have a quick word 我希望能有一个快速的说法
[27:38] on a matter of some importance. 在一些重要的问题上
[27:40] It’s about FBI Task Force number 836. 这是关于联调局第836号特遣部队
[27:42] May I sit? 我可以坐下吗?
[27:43] I sure wish you wouldn’t. 我当然希望你不会
[27:48] This Task Force is burning through budget, 这个工作队正在燃烧预算
[27:51] but I can’t seem to find anybody who knows anything about it. 但我似乎找不到任何了解它的人
[27:54] who’s on it, what they’re doing, what their practices are. 谁在其中 他们在做什么 他们的做法是什么
[27:57] I mean, are you familiar with it? 我是说 你对它熟悉吗?
[27:59] I don’t know, Hudson. 我不知道 哈德森
[28:01] I mean, I trust the FBI knows what they need better than you or I do. 我的意思是 我相信联调局比你和我更清楚他们需要什么
[28:04] I mean, people don’t give a pig’s poke about budgets. 我的意思是 人们对预算不屑一顾
[28:07] People care about safety. 人们关心安全问题
[28:09] And they’re happy to pay for the– 而且他们很乐意支付…
[28:12] the perception of being kept safe, whether they realize it not. 无论他们是否意识到 都会有被保护的感觉
[28:15] Oh, I believe the taxpayer would care. 哦 我相信纳税人 会 关心
[28:17] It’s not part of ATF, DEA. 这不是ATF DEA的一部分
[28:19] Their numbers are astronomical and only getting bigger. 他们的人数是个天文数字 而且只会越来越多
[28:21] Frankly, I’d like to find out 坦率地说 我很想弄清楚
[28:23] what the hell we’re paying for, sir. 我们付出的到底是什么 先生
[28:27] A-Are you married, Hudson? A-你结婚了吗 哈德森?
[28:28] -Mm. -Well, I am. -嗯 -嗯 我是
[28:31] And on advice of my wife, I don’t sweat the small stuff. 根据我妻子的建议 我不为小事操心
[28:34] And this sounds to me to be very, very small. 而这在我听来是非常 非常小的
[28:37] So if you feel you must, 因此 如果你觉得你必须
[28:39] set up something with my office, 与我的办公室建立了一些联系
[28:41] and we’ll talk about it then. 我们到时再谈吧
[28:42] But right now, I need to get back to this bulgogi 但现在 我需要回去做这个牛肉饼
[28:44] before it goes cold. 在它变冷之前
[28:46] I’ve tried your office. You’re booked pretty tight. 我已经试过你的办公室 你的日程安排得很紧
[28:49] Look, nobody wins when power’s abused in the shadows. 听着 当权力在阴影中被滥用时 没有人是赢家
[28:51] Good Lord. I– 好家伙 I–
[28:53] Why don’t we just cut the crap? 我们为什么不干脆不说废话呢?
[28:55] Okay, what you’re really after are headlines. 好吧 你真正追求的是头条新闻
[28:58] You want me to help you make a lot of noise 你想让我帮你制造大量的噪音
[29:00] about diddly-squat in a hearing 关于在听证会上的Diddly-quat
[29:02] so that you can suddenly come in 这样你就可以突然进来了
[29:04] and be the Boy Scout who rescues the Republic. 并成为拯救共和国的童子军
[29:06] I can assure you this isn’t about optics, sir. 我可以向你保证这不是关于光学的问题 先生
[29:08] It’s purely accountability I’m after. 我追求的是纯粹的问责制
[29:10] Well, haven’t you heard? 嗯 你没听说吗?
[29:11] Accountability went out with The Macarena. 责任心与《马卡丽娜》一起出去了
[29:13] Aren’t you even a little curious 你难道一点都不好奇吗?
[29:15] about where all that money is going, Senator? 关于这些钱的去向 参议员?
[29:17] Huh? 嗯?
[29:22] Where in the world are you now? 你现在在哪里?
[29:24] Watching Reddington unload centuries of invaluable history 看着雷丁顿卸下几百年的宝贵历史
[29:28] at his own personal Antiques Roadshow. 在他自己的个人古董路演中
[29:31] Just promise me you’ll tell me 只要答应我你会告诉我
[29:33] if he’s selling a Rocket-Firing Boba Fett. 如果他卖的是火箭发射的波巴-费特
[29:38] It’s not that kind of garage sale. 这不是那种车库拍卖
[29:41] Cooper sends me to keep tabs on Reddington, 库珀派我去监视雷丁顿
[29:43] and what happens? 而发生了什么?
[29:44] I find myself on an impromptu world tour, 我发现自己正在进行一次即兴的世界之旅
[29:47] intersecting with some truly dodgy characters. 与一些真正可疑的人物相交
[29:50] Have you ever heard of Heinrich Wittelsbach? 你听说过Heinrich Wittelsbach吗?
[29:52] Mm, no. What did Red want with him? 嗯 没有 瑞德想从他那里得到什么?
[29:54] No clue. They swapped envelopes. 没有线索 他们互换了信封
[29:57] Well, I know Red wouldn’t involve some dodgy guy 好吧 我知道瑞德不会涉及一些可疑的人
[30:00] unless there was some good reason. 除非有什么好的理由
[30:01] And, as for you, you’re doing the best you can. 至于你 你正在尽力而为
[30:04] You’re supposed to stick with him, and you are. 你应该坚持和他在一起 你也是
[30:06] What happens while you do is no fault of yours. 在你做的时候发生的事情不是你的错
[30:08] Anyway, got to go. See ya, Siya. 不管怎样 我得走了 再见 斯亚
[30:23] Hard to believe a guy like that likes foot massages. 很难相信这样的人喜欢足部按摩
[30:25] Everybody likes foot massages, Nige. 每个人都喜欢足部按摩 尼格
[30:31] I’ll be on comms. 我将在通讯器上
[30:34] Anything happens, I’ll send up the usual flare. 发生任何事情 我都会按惯例发出信号弹
[30:35] You do the same. 你也这样做
[30:54] $30. And here’s the $5. $30.而这里是5美元
[30:59] Enjoy. 请享受
[31:04] Excuse me, sir. I was told to say that Ms. Mallet sent me. 对不起 先生 有人告诉我说是马莱女士派我来的
[31:08] Yes! I… 是的!我…
[31:10] I have something 我有东西
[31:12] I believe you’re looking for. 我相信你要找的是
[31:15] Oh. 哦
[31:18] Oh. 哦
[31:20] “The Sicilian Error of Color.” “西西里的颜色错误”
[31:24] I almost can’t believe my eyes. 我几乎无法相信我的眼睛
[31:28] You know, I was stunned when my collector friend 你知道吗 当我的收藏家朋友
[31:31] called to tell me the stamp had surfaced. 他打电话告诉我邮票已经浮出水面
[31:33] Here it is before my very eyes. 它就在我眼前
[31:36] One of only two in the world. 世界上仅有的两个之一
[31:40] Imagine the Italian printer, 1859, 想象一下 义大利的印刷商 1859年
[31:44] who runs off a couple of postage stamps 跑了几张邮票的人
[31:46] in blue ink instead of orange, and, boom, 用蓝色墨水而不是橙色墨水 然后 砰
[31:49] 160-something years later, 160多年过去了
[31:52] one of the most lucrative printing errors in history. 历史上最有利可图的印刷错误之一
[31:54] Yeah. 是的
[31:56] Oh, my husband was obsessed with this stamp. 哦 我丈夫对这个邮票很着迷
[32:01] It was his white whale. 这是他的白鲸
[32:03] Or I suppose his blue whale. 或者我想他的蓝鲸
[32:06] God rest his soul. 上帝让他的灵魂安息
[32:08] I’m sorry for your loss. 我为你的损失感到遗憾
[32:10] Oh, it was a while back now, 哦 现在已经有一段时间了
[32:12] but it still feels like yesterday that I lost him. 但我仍然觉得失去他就在昨天
[32:18] My husband always said 我丈夫总是说
[32:19] that stamps were humble and everyday… 邮票是卑微的和日常的…
[32:22] but then also these tiny works of art 但也有这些微小的艺术作品
[32:27] that could last forever. 这可以持续到永远
[32:30] Kind of like marriages. 有点像婚姻
[32:34] Oh. Forgive me. 哦 请原谅我
[32:36] You didn’t ask to hear our life story. 你并没有要求听我们的生活故事
[32:38] Not at all. N-Not at all. 完全没有 不–一点也不
[32:40] Anyway, I, uh– 总之 我 呃 —
[32:42] I know I can’t afford what this stamp is worth. 我知道我买不起这枚邮票的价值
[32:45] I just really wanted to see it in person 我只是很想亲眼看看它
[32:48] after all this time. 经过这段时间的努力
[32:51] Oh. Perhaps I could take a photo of it? 哦 也许我可以给它拍张照片?
[32:54] Oh, no, you should have more than a photograph of this. 哦 不 你应该有超过一张这样的照片
[32:58] I’m prepared to offer it to you 我准备把它提供给你
[33:00] for a fraction of what it’s worth. 以其价值的一小部分
[33:02] Oh, no, don’t. 哦 不 不要
[33:04] I-I couldn’t even afford a fraction of a fraction. 我–我甚至买不起一小部分
[33:08] Could you afford, say, two? 你能负担得起 比如说 两个?
[33:10] $2 million? Ha! No. 两百万美元?哈!没有
[33:13] How about $2,000? 2,000美元如何?
[33:18] Last time it transacted, 最后一次交易
[33:19] this stamp went for over a thousand times that. 这枚邮票的价格是这个价格的一千多倍
[33:23] It did. 它确实如此
[33:25] Well, I can’t imagine anybody else 嗯 我无法想象还有谁
[33:28] appreciating this stamp more than you. 比你更欣赏这枚邮票
[33:32] Buy it. 购买它
[33:35] Buy it. 购买它
[33:37] In honor of your husband. 为了纪念你的丈夫
[33:42] Radio check? 无线电检查?
[33:43] Read you loud and clear. 大声地读懂你
[33:45] Copy. You already in? 收到 你已经加入了吗?
[33:46] Affirmative. 肯定的
[33:58] Nigel, do you copy? 奈杰尔 你收到吗?
[33:59] -Nigel! -Copy. I’m here. -尼格尔! -副本 我在这里
[34:03] Meera? Did you say something? Meera?你说了什么吗?
[34:08] Meera? Am I still clear? Meera?我还清楚吗?
[34:14] Meera? 米拉?
[34:16] All right. 好吧
[34:18] Well, one more turn of the screw. 好吧 再转一转螺丝
[34:26] Oh. Uh, pardon me. Oh.呃 请原谅
[34:28] Meera! Meera!
[34:52] That’s him there. 那就是他
[34:54] Handsome fellow. 帅气的家伙
[34:55] Oh. A true rogue. 哦 一个真正的流氓
[34:58] Gave me a lot of grief 给我带来了很多麻烦
[35:00] with the stunts he pulled over the years. But… 与他多年来所做的特技表演 但是…
[35:05] I wouldn’t have traded him for a dozen Gregory Pecks. 我不会用他来换一打格雷戈里-佩克
[35:23] Dispatch. What’s your status? Dispatch 你的情况如何?
[35:25] We have an emergency at 24 Grand Regent Circle. 在Grand Regent Circle 24号有紧急情况
[35:28] MI6 Officer Nigel Sutton is down, 军情六处警官奈杰尔-萨顿倒下了
[35:31] presumed gunshot wound. 推测为枪伤
[35:33] I repeat, my partner Nigel Sutton is down, 我再说一遍 我的搭档奈杰尔-萨顿已经倒下了
[35:35] and I’ve lost communication. 而我已经失去了沟通
[35:37] Copy. Code 471. 抄写 代码471.
[35:39] Assistance on the way. 援助在路上
[35:49] Hey! 嘿!
[35:50] What a wonderful, if somewhat expected, surprise! 多么美妙的惊喜 虽然有些出乎意料!
[35:55] Agnes and I have a date with the Natural History Museum. 艾格尼丝和我有一个与自然历史博物馆的约会
[35:58] And while we’re in New York, 而当我们在纽约的时候
[35:59] it only made sense to stop by and pay you a visit. 因此 顺便来拜访你是很有意义的
[36:01] Agent Malik no doubt providing the address. 马利克探员毫无疑问地提供了地址
[36:04] Hi. 你好
[36:05] I have something. 我有东西
[36:10] So, this is the ball that Pele used 所以 这就是贝利使用的球
[36:14] to score his very first World Cup goal. 他的第一个世界杯进球
[36:18] For you. 给你的
[36:19] Wow! 哇哦!
[36:21] Cool! Thanks, Pinky! Want to play? 很好!谢谢你 Pinky!想玩吗?
[36:25] Siya, you’re up. 思雅 你起来了
[36:29] Maybe a little of the Pele magic 也许有一点贝利的魔力
[36:32] will rub off on Agnes in her next game. 将在阿格尼丝的下一场比赛中擦出火花
[36:34] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[36:35] Hold on. I almost forgot. 等一下 我差点忘了
[36:39] I hope this has something to do with a new case. 我希望这与一个新案件有关
[36:42] Far better than that, Harold. 远比这好 哈洛德
[36:44] This has to do with your history as a Naval officer. 这与你作为海军警官的历史有关
[36:47] I thought this might speak to you. 我想这可能会对你有所启发
[36:52] An original plan for the USS Constellation, Constellation号的原始计划
[36:56] one of the six original frigates 最初的六艘护卫舰之一
[36:58] commissioned for the US Navy, 1794. 1794年为美国海军服役
[37:04] Are you okay, Raymond? 你还好吗 雷蒙德?
[37:08] You don’t like the gift? 你不喜欢这个礼物?
[37:09] Oh, I like the gift. 哦 我喜欢这个礼物
[37:11] Very much. Thank you. 非常多 谢谢你
[37:14] But Agent Malik says that you’ve been traipsing around the globe 但马利克探员说 你一直在全球范围内游走
[37:17] collecting and then practically giving away 收集 然后实际送出
[37:19] some of your irreplaceable possessions. 你的一些不可替代的财产
[37:21] Is there something I should know? 有什么是我应该知道的吗?
[37:24] Just having a little fun, Harold. Remember fun? 只是有一点乐趣 哈洛德 还记得乐趣吗?
[37:28] You get older, and you realize we make life so complicated 你变老了 你意识到我们使生活变得如此复杂
[37:31] when it doesn’t need to be. 当它不需要的时候
[37:32] We complicate ourselves to death. 我们将自己复杂化到死
[37:35] That may be, but right now my world, 这可能是 但现在我的世界
[37:38] the world of the Blacklist, is complicated. 黑名单的世界 是复杂的
[37:40] Made more so by your absence. 由于你的缺席而变得更加重要
[37:42] Fret not, Harold. 别担心 哈洛德
[37:43] We’ll get back to business soon enough, I promise. 我们很快就会回到正题 我保证
[37:46] In the meantime, rest easy. 在此期间 请放心吧
[37:47] Agent Malik is here to keep watch. 马利克探员在这里守候
[37:57] Senator Dorf is here. Should I show him in? 道夫参议员来了 我应该带他进来吗?
[37:58] Thank you, young lady. 谢谢你 年轻的女士
[38:00] No, don’t get up. Don’t get up. I-I’m not gonna be here long. 不 不要起身 不要起来 我不会在这里呆很久的
[38:03] I just dropped by to say I kind of like your style, Hudson. 我只是顺便说一下 我有点喜欢你的风格 哈德森
[38:06] Sir? 先生?
[38:08] Unlike you, I am interested in optics. 不像你 我 am 对光学感兴趣
[38:11] And hearings that expose government waste, 还有揭露政府浪费的听证会
[38:13] they tend to play well in the media. 他们往往在媒体上发挥得很好
[38:16] They poll well, too, I’m told. 据说 他们的投票也很好
[38:18] Does this mean you’re going to raise my concerns to your committee? 这是否意味着你会向你的委员会提出我的关切?
[38:21] Oh, it means I’m gonna think about partnering with you 哦 这意味着我将考虑与你合作
[38:23] and your little abacus of justice. 和你的正义小算盘
[38:26] So just send over everything you think 所以 只要把你认为的所有东西都送过来
[38:28] I need to take a gander at, 我需要看一看
[38:29] and we’ll get started. 我们将开始工作
[38:31] -Thank you. Thank you, sir. -All right. -谢谢你 谢谢你 先生 -好的
[38:32] There’s no doubt 毋庸置疑
[38:34] something rotten’s going on around that Task Force. 专案组周围发生了一些腐烂的事情
[38:36] We’re gonna root it out. 我们要把它连根拔起
[38:37] Yeah. 是的
[38:52] And here you go. 给你
[38:57] Siya? 思亚?
[39:05] Here’s your percentage of today’s sales. 这是你今天销售额的百分比
[39:09] $2,000? $2,000?
[39:11] You know I can’t accept this. 你知道我不能接受这个
[39:12] I’m here doing a job. My job. 我在这里做一项工作 我的工作
[39:14] Consider it a bonus for putting up with me. 就当是忍受我的奖励吧
[39:17] A bonus in more ways than one. 在更多的方面是一种奖励
[39:20] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[39:21] From what I’ve gathered, 从我所收集到的信息来看
[39:23] you’re dead set on pursuing this search 你死心塌地地追求这种搜索
[39:27] into Meera Malik’s past and your own beginnings. 探讨梅拉-马利克的过去和你自己的开始
[39:30] Come what may, that check you’re holding in your hand 无论如何 你手中的支票
[39:34] will help open the door, 将有助于打开门
[39:36] should you choose to step through it. 如果你选择跨过它
[39:39] I can’t believe this didn’t sell. 我不相信这没有卖出去
[39:44] We spent months isolating Minkov, 我们花了几个月的时间来隔离明科夫
[39:46] and now we’re blown and he’s in the wind again. 而现在我们被吹了 他又在风中
[39:48] We have no idea when the attack on the temple will be. 我们不知道对神庙的攻击将在何时进行
[39:51] All because a simple surveillance plant went off the rails? 就因为一个简单的监控工厂出了问题?
[39:54] As soon as I saw the car, 我一看到那辆车
[39:56] I tried to alert Officer Sutton 我试图提醒萨顿警官
[39:57] that Minkov’s bodyguard had returned unexpectedly. 明科夫的保镖意外地回来了
[40:00] I thought he heard me. 我以为他听到了我的话
[40:02] H-He had to have. 他–他必须有
[40:04] But he didn’t answer. 但他没有回答
[40:09] Or maybe you were right. 或者说你是对的
[40:10] Maybe he was too distracted for the job. 也许他对这项工作过于分心了
[40:16] It’s my fault for insisting he could handle it. 这是我的错 我坚持认为他可以处理
[40:19] I should have done more. I should have gone in. 我应该做得更多 我应该进去的
[40:22] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:26] His poor wife. 他可怜的妻子
[40:34] I’m recommending you take a leave for 21 days. 我建议你请21天的假
[40:37] Spend some quality time with that sweet baby Siya. 花一些时间与可爱的婴儿Siya相处
[40:41] Talk to someone. 与人交谈
[40:42] The department will launch the requisite inquiry, 该部门将开展必要的调查
[40:44] but as far as I can tell, 但据我所知
[40:47] I doubt we will find anything you could have done 我怀疑我们会发现你可以做的任何事情
[40:49] to prevent the death of Nigel Sutton. 以防止奈杰尔-萨顿的死亡
[40:53] I’m gonna need to keep you on Reddington detail a bit longer. 我需要让你在Reddington的细节上多待一会儿
[40:56] I figured. 我想
[40:57] You don’t necessarily have to go through every door he goes through. 你不一定要通过他所经过的每一道门
[41:00] But you do have to be there when he comes out. 但是当他出来的时候 你确实必须在那里
[41:03] For what it’s worth, 对于它的价值
[41:04] he seems to have a genuine respect for you. 他似乎对你有一种真正的尊重
[41:06] It feels… protective almost. 这感觉……几乎是保护性的
[41:09] Can’t say I felt especially protected in Edinburgh. 不能说我在爱丁堡感到特别的保护
[41:12] Well, like I said, your safety comes first. 嗯 就像我说的 你的安全是第一位的
[41:16] Just do what you can to keep eyes on him. 只要尽你所能 盯住他
[41:18] I will. 我会的
[41:19] Give my best to the team. 把我最好的东西给团队
[41:38] Who are you, Mrs. Kathleen Sutton? 你是谁 凯瑟琳-萨顿夫人?
[41:43] And what on earth do you have to do with me? 而你到底和我有什么关系?
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme