时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “叶门 塔伊兹市外围” | |
[00:05] | (阿语)缝线状况良好 | |
[00:07] | (阿语)但你需要再住一晚以防感染 | |
[00:12] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[00:15] | Sorry. What were you saying? | 对不起 你刚才说什么? |
[00:16] | We should talk about it later. You should focus. | 我们应该以后再谈 你该集中精神 |
[00:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不… |
[00:20] | I told you that I would be free and… The hotel called? | 我说过我会空出时间 而且… 饭店打来了? |
[00:23] | Yes, there’s another couple interested in the same cottage. | 是的 有另一对夫妻对同一间小屋感兴趣 |
[00:26] | Then we will find another hotel. | 那我们就找另一家饭店 |
[00:27] | Another hotel? | 另一家饭店? |
[00:29] | Michael, you loved that place. | 麦可 你很爱那间小屋 |
[00:32] | I wouldn’t say I loved it, but… | 我不会说我爱它 但… |
[00:34] | You wouldn’t stop talking about how excited you were | 你不停地说你多么兴奋 |
[00:36] | to spend your honeymoon by the sea. | 可以在海边度过你的蜜月 |
[00:38] | You sounded like a 16-year-old. | 你听起来像个16岁孩子 |
[00:41] | Michael, what is going on? | 麦可 发生了什么事? |
[00:44] | You’ve been acting strangely for weeks. | 你这几周变得很奇怪 |
[00:46] | The doctor who was supposed to replace me, he backed out. | 原本要代替我的医生 他退出了 |
[00:49] | I will fly in the week before the wedding, | 我将在婚礼前一周飞过去 |
[00:51] | but I need to come right back here after. | 但之后需要马上回到这里 |
[00:55] | How much longer will you stay? | 你还会呆多久? |
[00:57] | Five, maybe six months. | 五个月 也许六个月 |
[01:00] | I know you’re upset, but once I’m back, | 我知道你很失望 但一旦我回来后 |
[01:03] | we can go on our trip another time and– | 我们可以再找时间去旅行 并且… |
[01:05] | -You think this is about a vacation? -Ees… | -你认为这是关于一个假期?-小艾… |
[01:08] | No, I am upset because you promised | 我不高兴是因为你答应我 |
[01:09] | you would not extend your stay again. | 不会再一次延长逗留时间 |
[01:12] | – There was nothing I could do! -Really? | – 我无能为力!-真的吗? |
[01:15] | How many other doctors did you call before you agreed? | 在你同意前 你还找过多少医生了? |
[01:18] | Look, I know how important your work is | 听着 我知道你的工作很重要 |
[01:21] | and I love how passionate you are, but– | 我也喜欢你的热情 但是 — |
[01:25] | …if we’re going to build a life together, we… | 如果我们要一起建立生活 我们… |
[01:26] | -Aissa, hang on. -Dr. Abani? | -艾萨 等等 -阿巴尼医生吗? |
[01:28] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing here, | 我不知道你想在这里做什么 |
[01:30] | but Lieutenant… Lieutenant… | 但中尉…中尉… |
[01:31] | Michael, what’s going on? | 麦可 发生什么事? |
[01:33] | Get off. Take your hands off me. | 放手! 把你的手从我身上移开 |
[01:34] | -I’m a doctor! -Michael? | -我可是个医生! -麦可? |
[01:36] | -No. You’re a terrorist. -Michael? | -不 你是个恐怖分子 -麦可? |
[01:38] | -No, no, no, no. -Michael! | -不 不… -麦可! |
[01:45] | 麦可阿巴尼医生 第198号 | |
[01:49] | Gatorade, tea, and lots of water. | 开特利 茶 和大量的水 |
[01:53] | The theme of the day is… | 这一天的主题是… |
[01:54] | -Peeing? -Staying hydrated. | -小便? -保持水分充足 |
[01:57] | Mooms will be back to make you lunch in a couple of hours. | 姆斯过几小时就会回来给你做午餐 |
[01:59] | If you need anything– | 如果需要什么 — |
[02:00] | I call you, Mooms, | 我给你打电话姆斯 |
[02:02] | or Mrs. Cartwright next door if the house is on fire. | 或隔壁的卡特赖太太 如果房子着火 |
[02:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[02:06] | What you are is warm. I want you back in bed | 你身体发热 我要你回床上 |
[02:08] | as soon as you’re finished eating. | 就在你吃完之后 |
[02:09] | And no TV. | 而且不准看电视 |
[02:10] | You know I can watch TV on my phone, right? | 你知道我可以用手机看电视吧? |
[02:13] | Well, don’t. Feel better, honeybun. | 那就都不准看 早点康复 宝贝 |
[02:22] | Agnes? | 艾格尼丝? |
[02:24] | Pinky? | 小粉红? |
[02:26] | What are you doing here? You just missed Pops. | 你在这里做什么?你刚错过老爹 |
[02:29] | I did? Well. | 错过了吗? |
[02:31] | I heard you were feeling a little under the weather, | 我听说你有点不舒服 |
[02:34] | so I thought I’d come and cheer you up. | 所以我想来给你打打气 |
[02:37] | Pops has been looking for you, you know. | 老爹一直在找你 你知道吗? |
[02:39] | He seems pretty worried. | 他似乎很担心你 |
[02:41] | That’s just part of his constitution. | 他只是在尽职责而已 |
[02:43] | But I’m here now, | 但我现在在这里了 |
[02:46] | and I have everything we need | 有我们需要的一切 |
[02:48] | for a quick recovery. | 来让你迅速复原 |
[02:50] | Ice cream for a sore throat… | 喉咙痛要吃冰淇淋… |
[02:53] | and movies to feed the soul. | 不舒服要看电影开心 |
[02:59] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[03:00] | Congressman. | 议员 |
[03:05] | Arthur, that’s the third all-nighter this month. | 阿瑟 你这个月已经第三晚通宵了 |
[03:08] | -What is it this time? -I’m not sure. | -这次又是为什么? -我不确定 |
[03:10] | I was reviewing the FBI’s discretionary spending budget last night. | 我昨晚审查联调局的自主支出预算 |
[03:13] | How exciting. | 多么令人兴奋 |
[03:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:17] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[03:19] | Task Force 836. | 836号特勤队 |
[03:21] | The Bureau has dozens. | 联调局有好几十个 |
[03:22] | The Bureau has dozens, officially. | 几十个正式的团队 |
[03:24] | All formally authorized and subject to oversight. | 都被正式授权并接受监督 |
[03:26] | But from what I could find, Task Force 836 | 但从我能找到的资料来看 836号特勤组 |
[03:29] | only exists on this piece of paper. | 只存在于这张纸上 |
[03:31] | So it’s classified. | 所以它是保密的 |
[03:32] | It’s unacknowledged. | 是根本不被承认 |
[03:35] | The Bureau’s spending millions | 该局花费数百万元 |
[03:36] | that they have to account for somehow. | 他们必须给予某种说明 |
[03:38] | They assume nobody’s looking closely enough to find it. | 他们以为没有人仔细观察发现它 |
[03:40] | -They don’t know you’re… -Thorough? | -他们不知道你… -做事彻底? |
[03:41] | Committed? Brilliant? | 不屈不挠?聪明绝顶? |
[03:43] | And humble. You thinking corruption? | 而且很谦虚 你认为是贪污? |
[03:46] | I don’t know, but I want to ask a few questions | 不知道 但我想问几个问题 |
[03:48] | without spooking Main Justice. | 且不惊动大法官 |
[03:50] | Senator Panabaker’s the ranking member on Homeland Security, right? | 潘尼贝克参议员是国安会的成员对吗? |
[03:53] | -Yeah. -Call her office, please. | 请通知她的办公室 |
[03:55] | I want the first five minutes she has. | 我要她的尽快给我五分钟 |
[03:57] | No sign of Raymond at the warehouse, | 仓库没有雷蒙德的踪迹 |
[03:59] | but I set up surveillance devices | 但我设置了监控设备 |
[04:01] | covering the front and back. | 监看着前面和后面 |
[04:03] | We should be able to monitor it from here. | 应该能够从这里就监看着它 |
[04:05] | Which means I’m glued to the screens all weekend. | 这意味着我整个周末都将粘在荧幕上 |
[04:09] | Please tell me you’re getting up to something exciting at least. | 请至少告诉我 你会做些令人兴奋的事 |
[04:11] | I am. | 我会的 |
[04:13] | The library finally received the book I requested. | 图书馆终于收到了我要求的书 |
[04:16] | Debt: The First 5,000 Years. | “债的历史” |
[04:18] | I’m sorry. A book on debt? That’s your exciting weekend? | 关于债务的书?这就是你兴奋的活动? |
[04:21] | And I thought my life was dull. | 看来我的人生还不太乏味 |
[04:24] | – Anything on Reddington? – Not yet. | – 有雷丁顿的消息吗?- 还没有 |
[04:26] | Too bad. I just got off the phone with Cynthia. | 真不幸 我刚和辛西雅通完电话 |
[04:29] | Apparently, Congressman Arthur Hudson | 国会议员亚瑟-哈德森 |
[04:31] | of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Homeland Security | 众议院国安局拨款委员会成员 |
[04:33] | has been asking questions | 一直在提出问题 |
[04:35] | about certain expenses in the FBI’s discretionary budget, | 关于联调局自主预算中的某些费用 |
[04:39] | expenses that point to the existence of our task force. | 指向我们特勤队存在的费用 |
[04:41] | Is that a problem? | 这是个问题吗? |
[04:43] | Surely, you’ve dealt with other government inquiries before. | 你以前也处理过其他的府院调查 |
[04:46] | This task force can only function if it remains a secret, | 这小组只在秘密运作之下才能发挥作用 |
[04:48] | even from government. | 包括隐瞒政府 |
[04:50] | In the past, we’ve been able to keep our work quiet | 过去我们能一直保持低调 |
[04:51] | by delivering high-profile cases, but recently– | 是因为逮捕高知名度罪犯 但最近… |
[04:54] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们一无所获 |
[04:55] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[04:58] | I’m afraid we can’t keep waiting for him to make contact. | 我们不能再一直等他来联系我们 |
[05:00] | Malik, head up to New York | 马利克 到纽约去 |
[05:02] | and put eyes on Reddington’s bathhouse. | 监看雷丁顿的澡堂 |
[05:04] | If you find him, let him know | 如果你到他 让他知道 |
[05:05] | we’re gonna need a new case, and fast. | 我们需要新案子 而且要快 |
[05:08] | Meanwhile, I’ve, set up a meeting with an old friend who worked with Hudson | 同时 我安排了与哈德逊的前同事会面 |
[05:11] | – at the US Attorney’s Office in Chicago. | 他们在芝加哥检察局共事过 |
[05:13] | Hopefully, he can give us a sense of who we’re dealing with. | 希望他能让我们了解哈德逊的为人 |
[05:15] | “艾萨 简讯” | |
[05:18] | You alright? You look like you saw a ghost. | 你还好吗?你看起来像看到了鬼 |
[05:21] | -I have to go. -You want some company? | -我得走了 -需要个伙伴吗? |
[05:23] | I mean, the last time you ran out of here like this, | 上次你像这样跑出去时 |
[05:26] | you got shot, captured, and tortured. | 你被枪击 被抓 被折磨 |
[05:28] | Alright, suit yourself, but I don’t hear from you | 随你的便 但我若没有每隔半小时 |
[05:30] | every half-hour, I’m calling SWAT. | 听到你回报平安 我就派特警队救你 |
[05:34] | “法国 马赛 1992年” | |
[05:49] | (法语)一杯酒勃根地 谢谢 | |
[05:52] | No. | 没有 |
[05:55] | Pardon? | (法语)什么? |
[05:58] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的 |
[06:02] | Twice a week, you sit at this bar, | 每周两次 你坐在这酒吧 |
[06:05] | you order a glass of wine that you do not touch, | 点一杯酒 但你却不碰 |
[06:08] | and you stare at your book. | 而且只盯着你的书 |
[06:10] | I’m tired of seeing good wine go to waste. | 我不想再看到好酒被浪费 |
[06:13] | So… | 所以… |
[06:15] | either you ask for my number, or leave. | 你要么问我的电话号码 不然就离开 |
[06:21] | What makes you think I want your number? | 你怎会认为我想要你的号码? |
[06:23] | Maybe the sound of the bar helps me focus, | 也许酒吧的声音能帮我集中注意力 |
[06:26] | and I order a glass of wine | 我点了一杯酒 |
[06:28] | because I don’t drink… but don’t wish to be rude. | 因为我不喝酒…但也不希望失礼 |
[06:34] | It’s possible. | 是有可能 |
[06:38] | But no. | 但是不可能 |
[06:41] | No, I think you are scared. | 我认为你是害怕 |
[06:44] | Scared? Of you? | 害怕?怕你吗? |
[07:07] | I guess we’ll have to see. | 那我们就看后续发展罗 |
[07:10] | I’m Aissa. | 我是艾萨 |
[07:13] | Dembe. | 我是丹贝 |
[07:18] | I’ll call you. | 我会打电话给你 |
[07:19] | You better. | 你最好是打 |
[07:31] | Aissa. | 艾萨 |
[07:34] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[07:39] | Is everything okay with Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉一切都好吗? |
[07:40] | She and your granddaughter, they are… | 她和你的孙女 他们… |
[07:43] | They… They are fine. | 他们…他们都很好 |
[07:45] | I didn’t want to bother you, | 我不想打扰你 |
[07:46] | but I didn’t know what else to do. | 但我不知该怎么办 |
[07:48] | It’s about Michael. | 是关于麦可 |
[07:50] | Your boyfriend. | 你的男朋友 |
[07:51] | Fiance. We got engaged last May. | 未婚夫了 我们去年五月订婚 |
[07:54] | I thought Isabella told you. | 我以为伊莎贝拉告诉你了 |
[07:56] | No. She must have forgotten. | 不 她一定是忘了 |
[07:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:01] | So, what happened with Michael? | 麦可发生了什么事? |
[08:03] | Two days ago, he was abducted from his medical clinic | 两天前 他在自己的医疗诊所被绑架 |
[08:07] | outside Taiz by Yemeni soldiers. | 被叶门士兵在塔伊兹城外 |
[08:09] | I called the State Department, our Congressman. | 我给国务院和议员打电话 |
[08:12] | I even tried the Nigerian embassy. | 甚至试过奈及利亚大使馆 |
[08:13] | Because Michael is just a green card holder here, | 但因为麦可在这里只有绿卡 |
[08:15] | and no one can tell me anything. | 没有人可以告诉我任何事 |
[08:17] | I thought maybe with your contacts in the FBI, | 我想也许你在联调局的人脉 |
[08:22] | you might be able to find out what is happening. | 能找出发生了什么事 |
[08:24] | I’m so sorry, Aissa. I’ll… | 我很替你难过 艾萨 我会… |
[08:27] | I’ll find out everything I can. | 尽我所能找出一切资讯 |
[08:29] | Wait here. And I’ll make some calls. | 你等着 我打几个电话 |
[08:32] | Dembe. Thank you. | 丹贝 谢谢你 |
[08:38] | I wouldn’t have blamed you if you hadn’t come. | 你若不来 我也不会责怪你 |
[08:42] | I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 我…我马上回来 |
[08:48] | So, how’s she look? | 她看起来如何? |
[08:50] | – Fine. – What do you mean “fine”? | – 很好 -“很好 “是什么意思? |
[08:52] | You see your ex, Isabella’s mother, | 你看到前女友 也就是伊莎贝拉的母亲 |
[08:54] | the woman you never speak about, and all you can say is “fine”? | 你从不谈及的女人 而你只能说 “很好”? |
[08:57] | Have you heard back from your contact at Hostage Affairs? | 你在人质事务处的人有没有回报消息? |
[09:00] | No. She’s sending me an update any minute. | 没有 她随时会给我最新消息 |
[09:01] | Are you with her now? | 你现在和她在一起吗? |
[09:03] | No. I’m in the hallway. | 没有 我在走廊 |
[09:05] | Ha. So you’re hiding from her. | 哈 所以你在躲着她 |
[09:07] | I’m making a call to a secure FBI facility. | 我正在打给联调局的秘密机构 |
[09:09] | I’m not hiding from her. | 我不是在躲避她 |
[09:11] | Whatever you say. Man. | 随你怎么说啦… 天啊 |
[09:14] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:15] | This is bad news. | 这是坏消息 |
[09:16] | Michael’s being held at a military prison. | 麦可被关在一所军事监狱 |
[09:18] | The Yemenis say that he was redirecting humanitarian aid | 叶门人说 他贪污人道援助资金 |
[09:21] | away from his clinic toward a group of Houthi rebels. | 从诊所转给一群胡塞叛军 |
[09:24] | They’re claiming he’s a terrorist. | 声称他是恐怖分子 |
[09:25] | Do they have evidence? | 他们有证据吗? |
[09:27] | No, State’s trying to figure that out now. | 叶门政府正在努力找出证据 |
[09:29] | Look. There’s something else. | 听着 还有别的事 |
[09:38] | What is it? What happened? | 什么事?发生了什么? |
[09:42] | Michael was immediately tried by a military tribunal. | 麦可立即被一个军事法庭审判 |
[09:45] | They’re planning to execute him in 72 hours. | 他们计划在72小时内处决他 |
[09:55] | What about a rescue operation? | 拯救行动呢? |
[09:56] | It’s unlikely. | 这是不可能的 |
[09:58] | The US military doesn’t have many assets on the ground, | 美国军队在当地没有很多资源 |
[10:00] | and since Michael isn’t a US citizen– | 而麦可不是美国公民 — |
[10:03] | The government won’t risk it. | 政府不会冒这个险 |
[10:05] | What about people from your world? | 你的世界里的人呢? |
[10:07] | I’m not in that world anymore. | 我已经不在那个世界了 |
[10:09] | But I still have friends, contacts. | 但我仍然有朋友 有联系 |
[10:11] | You mean Raymond. | 你是指雷蒙德 |
[10:13] | We haven’t been able to get ahold of him recently. | 我们最近一直没能联系上他 |
[10:15] | If I can, he’ll need to know who the local players are. | 如果我可以 他需要知道当地有谁 |
[10:19] | Michael’s NGO wasn’t running a clinic without the cooperation | 麦可的非政府组织诊所肯定有合作对象 |
[10:22] | from both the rebels and the government. | 叛军和政府都有 |
[10:24] | We need to know who Michael would have been in contact with on the ground. | 我们需要知道麦可在当地会与谁联系 |
[10:27] | You should talk to Jon. Jon Rapchinski. | 你应该去找乔恩 乔恩-拉辛斯基 |
[10:30] | He is the executive director of Michael’s NGO. | 他是麦可组织的执行主任 |
[10:33] | He just got back from Yemen a few months ago. | 他几个月前刚从叶门回来 |
[10:35] | I’ll go see him now. | 我现在就去见他 |
[10:37] | Do you think Michael may have been involved in the smuggling? | 你认为麦可会参与走私吗? |
[10:41] | I only ask because it will affect | 我问只因为这将影响 |
[10:42] | who we might approach and how. | 能与谁接触与如何接触 |
[10:46] | Michael would never take anything from his patients. I know him. | 麦可绝不会从病人偷走任何东西 我了解他 |
[10:50] | We all keep secrets, Aissa. | 我们都有秘密 艾萨 |
[10:52] | Not Michael. Not from me. | 麦可不会 他不是隐瞒我 |
[11:00] | For a while, I was waiting tables, | 有一阵子 我在当女侍 |
[11:03] | and then I started to train as a sommelier. | 然后接受品酒师培训 |
[11:05] | No wasted wine. | 不能浪费的酒 |
[11:06] | It’s a sin. | 这是一种罪过 |
[11:09] | After my father died, my mother wanted me | 我父亲去世后 我母亲希望我 |
[11:11] | to come back with her to Cameroon, | 和她一起回到喀麦隆 |
[11:14] | but I stayed to finish my degree. | 但我留下完成了学位 |
[11:16] | Public health. | 公共卫生 |
[11:19] | And you’re a chef, as well. | 你也是一名厨师 |
[11:21] | This is the most delicious thing I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过最美味的食物 |
[11:26] | Can you cook? | 你会做饭吗? |
[11:29] | If you’re lucky, I’ll teach you. | 如果你幸运 我会教你 |
[11:32] | I’d like that. | 希望如此 |
[11:39] | So, how does a university student | 所以 一个大学生如何 |
[11:42] | afford designer clothing? | 买得起名牌服装? |
[11:44] | They were a gift, from a friend. | 这是礼物 来自一个朋友 |
[11:47] | Does this friend have a name? | 这朋友有名字吗? |
[11:49] | His name is Raymond. | 他名字是雷蒙德 |
[11:51] | We became close back in Kenya. | 我们在肯亚时就变成好友 |
[11:54] | He offered me the chance to pursue my education. | 他为我提供继续受教育的机会 |
[11:56] | It’s like that, Dickens novel. | 就像那本狄更斯的小说 |
[11:59] | Great Expectations. | 孤星血泪(又名:远大前程) |
[12:01] | Literature student? | 文学学生? |
[12:02] | Economics. And history. | 经济学 还有历史 |
[12:06] | But I like to read. | 但我喜欢阅读 |
[12:07] | And, what kind of work does this Raymond do exactly? | 这个雷蒙德是做什么工作的? |
[12:12] | International trade. | 国际贸易 |
[12:14] | A little broad | 有点太遥远 |
[12:15] | for a student of economics and history, no? | 对一个经济和历史学生来说 |
[12:23] | You’re deflecting. | 你在转移话题 |
[12:28] | Is it working? | 是否有效呢? |
[12:35] | You don’t have to tell me everything, | 你不必告诉我一切事 |
[12:37] | but you must never lie to me. | 但你决不能对我撒谎 |
[12:41] | (法语)答应我? | |
[12:45] | Dembe? | 丹贝? |
[12:47] | Hey. Dembe! | 嘿 丹贝! |
[12:50] | The CIA confirmed chatter about a US-based asset | 中情局证实有关美国资源的传闻 |
[12:53] | operating in the region starting last spring. | 从去年春天开始在该地区运营 |
[12:56] | Right after Michael arrived in Yemen. | 就在麦可抵达叶门之后 |
[12:58] | -Thank you for your help. -Of course. | -谢谢你的帮助 -当然 |
[13:00] | If the government’s hands are tied | 政府部门被绑住手脚 |
[13:01] | because of his citizenship status, | 因为他的公民身份 |
[13:04] | we’re the only chance he has. | 所以我们是他唯一的机会 |
[13:07] | If you’re feeling grateful, why don’t you tell me | 如果你感激我 何不告诉我 |
[13:09] | about how you and Aissa met, then? | 你和艾萨怎么认识的? |
[13:14] | We met in Marseille. | 我们在马赛相遇 |
[13:16] | I was in university, | 我当时正在上大学 |
[13:17] | and I had just begun working with Raymond. | 刚开始为雷蒙德工作 |
[13:20] | I was young and curious and learning, | 我当时很年轻 充满好奇心和学习 |
[13:22] | and she was the most amazing woman I ever met. | 她是我见过的最了不起的女人 |
[13:29] | And then it ended. | 然后就结束了 |
[13:35] | No. No. That’s– That’s impossible. | 不 那是–不可能的 |
[13:39] | Michael worked his tail off | 麦克尔拼命努力 |
[13:41] | to get those supplies to begin with. | 以获得这些物资 |
[13:43] | He… He would never just give them away. | 他…绝不会就这样把它们送走 |
[13:45] | But he did oversee your supply procurement, | 但他确实监督你的供应采购 |
[13:47] | so, I mean, theoretically, it is possible | 所以 从理论上 他是可能 |
[13:49] | he could have been rerouting supplies, | 他已经改变供应路线 |
[13:51] | and you never would have known. | 而你永远不会知道 |
[13:52] | It’s a small clinic, so everyone wears multiple hats. | 这是一个小诊所 每个人都有多重责任 |
[13:56] | Michael always found a way to get whatever we needed. | 麦可总是能找到我们需要的任何东西 |
[14:00] | At least, until… | 至少 直到… |
[14:02] | Until what? | 直到什么? |
[14:04] | Well, last year, | 嗯 去年 |
[14:06] | some soldiers dragged three kids out of the clinic. | 一些士兵把三个孩子拖出诊所 |
[14:10] | The soldiers suspected the boys | 士兵们怀疑这些男孩 |
[14:11] | of scouting for the Houthi rebels | 为胡塞叛军进行侦察 |
[14:13] | and shot them out in the street. | 并将他们当街射杀 |
[14:16] | Michael took it very hard. | 麦可被此事打击重大 |
[14:18] | He started arguing with the staff, with Aissa. | 他开始与工作人员争与艾萨争吵 |
[14:21] | I told him to go home, clear his head, just… | 我让他回家 理清头绪 只是… |
[14:23] | But he wouldn’t hear of it. | 但他不愿意听 |
[14:25] | Who was your contact in the Yemeni military? | 你在叶门军方的联系人是谁? |
[14:27] | Lieutenant Abdul Hassan. | 阿卜杜勒-哈桑中尉 |
[14:29] | I’ve never met him myself. | 我自己从未见过他 |
[14:31] | If I ever needed something, I’d always go through Michael. | 若我需要什么 总是通过麦可 |
[14:33] | So if Dr. Abani wanted to contact the Houthis, | 因此 如果阿巴尼医生想联系胡塞武装 |
[14:36] | who do you think he would have turned to? | 你认为他会向谁求助? |
[14:38] | There was a man. Abu Saleh. | 有一个人 阿布-萨利赫 |
[14:41] | You know, the staff said that he worked with the rebels. | 工作人员说 他与叛军合作 |
[14:44] | But Michael is a good man and an even better physician. | 但麦可是个好人 更好的医生 |
[14:47] | If there is anything that we can do to help… | 如果有什么我们可以帮助… |
[14:50] | I mean, a bribe, lawyers, supplies, | 我是说 贿赂金 律师 物资 |
[14:53] | whatever it is, we will do it. | 不管是什么 我们都会去做 |
[14:55] | Thank you for your time, Dr. Rapchinski. | 谢谢你的时间 拉钦斯基医师 |
[14:57] | -We’ll be in touch. -Thank you. | -我们保持联系 -谢谢你 |
[14:58] | I’ve tried many varieties | 我这些年来已经尝试 |
[15:01] | of mint chip through the years, | 许多品种的薄荷脆片口味 |
[15:04] | and the really green stuff is never the best. | 真正绿色的东西从来都不好吃 |
[15:08] | Maybe it’s the food coloring. | 也许是食物色素的缘故 |
[15:12] | How come you always come over here | 你怎么总是来这里 |
[15:14] | and I never go to your house? | 而我从来没去过你家? |
[15:16] | I don’t really have a house. | 我没有真正的家 |
[15:18] | – Not anymore, at least. – What happened? | – 至少目前没有了 – 发生了什么事? |
[15:20] | Well, I sold one, gifted four. | 我卖了一个 送出四个 |
[15:24] | I sunk numbers six and seven. | 我击沉了六号和七号 |
[15:27] | And eight and nine… | 还有八和九… |
[15:30] | I’m not entirely sure what’s happened to them. | 我不太清楚它们怎么了… |
[15:33] | How come you got rid of all your houses? | 你怎么把所有房子都丢了? |
[15:35] | I suppose… | 我想… |
[15:37] | Well, recently, I’ve found myself | 最近 我发现自己 |
[15:41] | letting go more and more | 越来越愿意放手 |
[15:43] | so I can better hold onto what I really want | 以便更好抓住我真正想要的 |
[15:49] | and still be light on my feet. | 而依然保持行动轻便 |
[16:00] | Agnes, why don’t you queue up one of the movies? | 艾格尼丝 你何不选一部电影? |
[16:03] | I’ll put this stuff away and be right in. | 我清理一下这里 马上过去 |
[16:12] | Yes? What is it? | 有什么事? |
[16:14] | I know you didn’t want to be interrupted, | 我知道你不想被打扰 |
[16:16] | but there was a signal at 7th and Wharf. | 但在七大道和码头有信号 |
[16:20] | Obrigado, Giorgio. Ciao. | (葡语)谢谢你 乔治 再见. |
[16:25] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[16:27] | I wasn’t sure you still had the location being watched. | 我不确定你是否仍监视地点 |
[16:30] | I am. For emergencies only. | 我有 仅供紧急状况 |
[16:33] | If Harold put you up to this, Dembe– | 如果哈洛德让你这样做 丹贝… |
[16:34] | It’s Aissa. | 是 艾萨 |
[16:36] | Aissa. My, my. Tell me. | 艾萨 天啊 说吧 |
[16:48] | I see. So you want me to help you save the man | 我明白了 所以你要我帮你救那个 |
[16:52] | set to marry the woman you loved? | 要娶你所爱的女人的男人? |
[16:55] | That sounds like a number of emergencies rolled into one. | 这听起来像是一堆紧急事件合而为一 |
[17:00] | He’s believed to be working with a Yemeni commander, Lieutenant Abdul Hassan, | 据信他与叶门指挥官阿卜杜-哈桑中尉合作 |
[17:04] | and a Houthi operative named Fadl Abu Saleh. | 以及胡塞叛军份子法德勒-阿布-萨利赫 |
[17:08] | -I don’t know either one. -Neither do I. | -这两人我都不认识 -我也不认识 |
[17:10] | Not that it would matter much if I did. | 但就算认识也没太大作用 |
[17:12] | That Lieutenant’s superior’s superior | 那名中尉上司的上司 |
[17:15] | is locked in an intractable conflict between some of | 正陷入一个多方难以解决的冲突 |
[17:18] | the most badly behaved players in the Near East. | 涉及近东非地区最糟的军阀 |
[17:21] | Getting one man out of that nightmare | 这时要带一个人走出那恶梦? |
[17:24] | couldn’t be more complicated. | 事情不能再更复杂了 |
[17:26] | But I’ll see what I can find out. | 但让我看看状况如何 |
[17:28] | Thank you, Raymond. | 谢谢你 雷蒙德 |
[17:29] | Dembe… | 丹贝… |
[17:31] | That night in Marseille… | 马赛的那个晚上… |
[17:34] | It’s in the past. | 已经过去了 |
[17:41] | I’ll reach out when I have anything, | 有任何消息我就会联系你 |
[17:44] | but in the meantime, Dembe, | 但与此同时 丹贝 |
[17:46] | you might consider that the past and the present | 你或许该想想过去和现在 |
[17:50] | aren’t as neatly divided as we’d like to believe. | 并不像我们相信那样毫不相干 |
[17:55] | Take a look at this. It’s a statement for an account | 看看这个 这是个交易明细 |
[17:57] | in Michael’s name at a bank in Istanbul. | 以麦可名义在伊斯坦堡开的帐户 |
[18:00] | These deposits… | 这些存款… |
[18:02] | Over $200,000 in the last six months. | 过去6个月中超过20万美元 |
[18:04] | Now, Michael wasn’t providing supplies to the Houthis | 麦可没有向胡塞叛军提供人道物资 |
[18:07] | out of humanitarian concern. He was doing it to get rich. | 他这样做是为了让自己致富 |
[18:11] | If that’s true, the State Department | 如果那是真的 国务院 |
[18:13] | will never negotiate his release. | 绝不会为他的释放进行谈判 |
[18:15] | The Yemenis will execute him for sure. | 叶门人肯定会处决他 |
[18:18] | You have to tell her. | 你必须告诉她 |
[18:20] | “艾萨 来电” | |
[18:21] | -I can’t. -Why not? | -我不能 -为什么不能? |
[18:24] | Because I lied to her once before, and it broke her heart. | 因为我以前对她撒过一次谎 让她心碎 |
[18:27] | I don’t know if I can watch that happen again. | 我不能让这种情况再次发生 |
[18:33] | (法语)真是无聊至极 | |
[18:36] | (法语)那太聪明了 | |
[18:38] | (法语)奇斯劳斯基是个天才 | |
[18:39] | (法语)那是同一个女人 | |
[18:41] | (法语)一个在法国 一个在波兰 | |
[18:43] | (法语)两个都很无聊 | |
[18:45] | (法语)你要聪明的电影 | |
[18:47] | Point Break. | “刺激惊爆点” |
[18:48] | (法语)那就很聪明 | |
[18:52] | Will you come by tonight? | 你今晚会来吗? |
[18:54] | There is something I need to talk to you about. | 有件事我需要和你谈谈 |
[18:59] | (法语)这样好神秘喔 | |
[19:01] | You’re one to talk. | 哪有你神秘? |
[19:04] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:06] | I promised a friend I would help him study | 我答应过一个朋友 要帮他学习 |
[19:09] | for an exam this evening. | 他今晚有一场考试 |
[19:10] | So come by after we close. | 那在我们关门后过来 |
[19:12] | I’ll make your omelet. | 我给你做煎蛋卷 |
[19:14] | You always bite your lip when you’re nervous. | 你紧张时总是咬着嘴唇 |
[19:17] | -I… I… -Is there someone else? | -我… -你有其他女人了吗? |
[19:18] | What? No! | 什么?没有! |
[19:19] | (法语)是电影院那个金发妹吧? | |
[19:21] | (法语)我爱你! | |
[19:25] | (法语)我爱你 | |
[19:27] | Aissa. | 艾萨 |
[19:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:36] | No. There’s no time. | 不 没有时间了 |
[19:39] | I have to open the cafe. | 我必须要开咖啡馆 |
[19:46] | Go! | 走吧! |
[19:49] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[19:55] | For the last eight months, money has been flowing | 过去八个月 资金一直流向 |
[19:58] | into Michael’s account from shell companies | 从空壳公司进入麦可的账户 |
[20:00] | associated with the Iranian proxies supporting the Houthi rebels. | 这都与支持胡塞叛军的伊朗代理人有关 |
[20:04] | You think he really did this? | 你真的认为他这样做? |
[20:07] | You think he was supporting terrorism? | 你认为他在支持恐怖主义? |
[20:09] | It appears so. But there may be a silver lining. | 看起来是这样 但可能有一线希望 |
[20:13] | If the task force can uncover the entire smuggling network | 如果特遣队能破获整个走私网络 |
[20:16] | that Michael was working with, | 麦可参与其中的 |
[20:18] | it may be possible we can convince the Yemenis | 也许可以说服叶门政府 |
[20:21] | to extradite Michael back to the US. | 以将麦可引渡回美国 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry, Aissa. | 我很抱歉 艾萨 |
[20:32] | Have you eaten? Sit down. | 你吃过了吗?坐吧 |
[20:35] | I’ll make you something. | 我给你做点什么 |
[20:37] | I should go. | 我应该离开 |
[20:38] | I said sit down. | 我说坐下 |
[20:41] | I just found out my fiance may be a liar helping terrorists, | 我刚发现未婚夫可能是帮助恐怖分子的骗子 |
[20:45] | so you’re going to sit there while I make you some lunch | 所以你坐在那里 让我做点午餐给你 |
[20:47] | because if I don’t do something with my hands, | 因为如果我不做些事情 |
[20:49] | I am going to scream. Is that what you want? | 我将会大叫 这是你想要的吗? |
[20:51] | -No. -Then sit. | -不是 -那就坐下 |
[20:54] | When I’m done, we’re going to go through those papers | 当我做完 我们就翻阅那些文件 |
[20:57] | until I convince you that Michael is innocent. | 直到我说服你相信麦可是无辜的 |
[21:00] | I’m not asking. Sit. | 我不是在客气 给我坐下 |
[21:05] | I gotta say, Harold, when you said you wanted to meet, | 我得说 哈洛德 当你说想要见面 |
[21:07] | I thought we would talk about life in the private sector, | 我以为是要谈论在私人公司的生活 |
[21:09] | not Arthur Hudson. | 而不是亚瑟-哈德森 |
[21:11] | Clearly, he made an impression. | 显然他让你印象深刻 |
[21:13] | How long did you two work together | 你们两在一起工作了多长 |
[21:15] | at the U.S. Attorney’s Office? | 在美国检察处? |
[21:16] | Four years. | 四年 |
[21:18] | Most AUSAs take a little while | 大多数检察官需要一点时间 |
[21:20] | to get their feet underneath them. | 才能找到立足工作发展的方法 |
[21:22] | Not Arthur. | 但亚瑟不是 |
[21:24] | Political corruption cases | 政治腐败案件 |
[21:25] | can be a nightmare for prosecutors. | 对检察官来说 可能是场噩梦 |
[21:27] | They were Hudson’s bread and butter. | 却让哈德森如鱼得水 |
[21:29] | Built his whole Congressional campaign around it. | 他整个竞选都围绕着这一点展开 |
[21:33] | I’m telling ya, nobody can see a story | 我告诉你 没有人可以看出猫腻 |
[21:35] | around a few sticky numbers like Arthur Hudson can. | 像亚瑟哈德森那样从一堆数字之中 |
[21:38] | So he’s tough, smart, and ambitious? | 所以他很强硬 聪明 很有野心? |
[21:41] | Almost makes me feel sorry for Congress. | 几乎让我为国会感到难过 |
[21:44] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[21:47] | You sure everything’s alright, Harold? | 你确定一切都好吗 哈洛德? |
[21:49] | Fine. Yeah. Just a few questions about an old case. | 很好 只是关于一个老案子的几个问题 |
[21:53] | Thanks for your time, Ronnie. My best to Bea. | 谢谢你的时间 罗尼 代问候老婆 |
[21:55] | Harold, if, Arthur Hudson | 哈洛德 如果 亚瑟哈德森 |
[21:58] | is digging around for something, | 挖空心思要找问题 |
[21:59] | I’d just assume that he’s gonna find it, | 我会假设他肯定会找到 |
[22:01] | and when he does, he’ll let the whole world know. | 当他找到后 他会让全世界知道 |
[22:05] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[22:11] | That was even better than I remembered. | 这比我记忆中的还要好吃 |
[22:16] | It’s Michael’s favorite, too. | 这也是麦可的最爱 |
[22:18] | It’s how I get all my men. | 我就是这样赢得男人心 |
[22:21] | When was the last time you two saw each other? | 你们俩最后一次见面是什么时候? |
[22:23] | End of October. | 十月底 |
[22:26] | We spent a week by the beach in Cyprus. | 我们在塞浦路斯的海边呆了一周 |
[22:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:34] | I just never imagined you sitting on a beach. | 我从未想象过你会坐在海滩上 |
[22:37] | Isabella is coming down with Ella. | 伊莎贝拉和艾拉将一起过来 |
[22:40] | I told her not to bother, but she insisted. | 我告诉她不用麻烦 但她坚持 |
[22:42] | She’ll be here soon. | 她很快就会到 |
[22:43] | Well, she’s just as stubborn as her mother. | 她和她母亲一样固执 |
[22:47] | You know, I really was happy to hear you two were talking again. | 我真的很高兴听到你们再次交谈 |
[22:50] | You raised a wonderful daughter, you know. | 你养育了一个优秀的女儿 你知道的 |
[22:52] | I didn’t do it alone. | 我并不是一个人带她 |
[22:55] | Even with everything you were going through, | 即使你所经历的一切 |
[22:57] | she always had you in her life. | 她的人生中一直有你 |
[22:59] | I wish I could have been there more. | 只希望我能陪她更多 |
[23:03] | Thank you for staying. You know, you didn’t have to. | 谢谢你留下 你没必要这样做 |
[23:07] | Of course I did. | 我当然会留下 |
[23:10] | Ever since I met you, I’ve never been able to say no to you. | 自从我遇到你 我就无法对你说不 |
[23:13] | Surely you know that by now. | 当然 你现在已经知道了 |
[23:19] | You know, I was… | 你知道 我… |
[23:21] | I was nervous to see you. | 我见到你时总是很紧张 |
[23:25] | I was afraid you might think I looked– | 我担心你会认为我看起来… |
[23:26] | Old? | 很老? |
[23:30] | I was afraid of the same. | 我也害怕一样的事 |
[23:34] | Well, you don’t. | 你不老 |
[23:38] | “gosh, Aissa, you don’t look–“ | “天啊 艾萨 你看起来也不…” |
[23:40] | When was the last time you two were in Cyprus? | 你们俩上次在塞浦路斯是什么时候? |
[23:42] | End of October. Why? | 十月底 为什么? |
[23:43] | You were in Cyprus together on October 28th? | 10月28日 你们一起在塞浦路斯? |
[23:46] | -You are sure? -Yes. Why? | -你确定吗?-是的 为什么? |
[23:51] | According to this statement, | 根据这份交易纪录 |
[23:52] | Michael made a withdrawal from a bank in Istanbul | 麦可在伊斯坦堡一家银行取钱 |
[23:55] | that day in person. | 他是当天临柜取的 |
[23:56] | Someone else has access to Michael’s account. | 是别人进入麦可的账户 |
[24:00] | The Yemenis are about to execute him | 叶门人即处决他 |
[24:01] | for a crime he didn’t commit. | 为他所没有犯下的罪行 |
[24:20] | -Dembe. -Aissa. | -丹贝 -艾萨 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry, but we need to leave the city, tonight. | 很抱歉 但我们今晚必需离开这城市 |
[24:24] | -Why? -There’s a plane waiting | -为什么?-有架飞机在等着 |
[24:25] | outside an airstrip outside Cabries. | 在卡布里斯外的一个简易机场 |
[24:27] | It leaves in exactly 36 minutes. | 它在36分钟后离开 |
[24:29] | I will tell you everything you want to know once we’re there, | 到了之后 我会告诉你一切你想知道的 |
[24:31] | -but we need to leave now. -We? | -但我们需要立马离开 -我们? |
[24:33] | I am not going anywhere until you– | 我不会去任何地方 直到你… |
[24:40] | You weren’t helping a friend study. | 你不是在帮朋友学习 |
[24:41] | -You were with him. -Aissa– | -你是和他在一起 -艾萨… |
[24:43] | He’s not just a businessman, this Raymond. | 他不仅是个商人 这个雷蒙德 |
[24:46] | He’s a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 |
[24:48] | And… And what? You work for him? | 然后呢?你为他工作? |
[24:51] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[24:52] | Then un-complicate it! | 那就解除复杂! |
[24:54] | Raymond saved my life back in Nairobi. | 雷蒙德在奈洛比救了我一命 |
[24:56] | Tonight, I saved his. | 今晚 换我救他 |
[24:58] | You have to understand, | 你必须明白 |
[24:59] | he was the most important person to me… | 他是我最重要的人… |
[25:02] | until I met you. | 直到我遇到你之前 |
[25:03] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[25:06] | For him. | 为了他 |
[25:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:08] | I did, and I’m sorry. | 我撒谎了 我很抱歉 |
[25:10] | I promise I will tell you everything you want to know, | 我保证会告诉你一切你想知道的 |
[25:12] | but we need to leave, now. | 但我们需要立刻离开 |
[25:19] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[25:47] | The State Department is sharing what we learned | 国务院现在与叶门政府分享 |
[25:49] | with the Yemenis now. | 我们刚刚得知的讯息 |
[25:50] | Hopefully, it will convince them to stay the execution. | 希望能说服他们暂停死刑 |
[25:53] | Hopefully? He didn’t do it. | 希望?他没有犯罪 |
[25:55] | I know, and I hope the Yemenis will agree, | 我知道 希望叶门人也同意 |
[25:58] | but until we find out who was really running that account, | 但在查出谁真正管理那账户前 |
[26:00] | we can’t be sure. | 我们无法确定 |
[26:02] | And even then, there’s no guarantee. | 就算查出来 也还是无法保证 |
[26:07] | I should go. | 我应该离开了 |
[26:09] | Dembe. | 丹贝 |
[26:11] | I know it must not have been easy for you, | 我知道这对你来说一定不容易 |
[26:12] | leaving Raymond, joining the FBI. | 离开雷蒙德 加入联调局 |
[26:15] | I always knew you could do | 我一直知道你能做到 |
[26:17] | something amazing with your life. | 用你的生命做一些惊人的事情 |
[26:20] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[26:24] | I’m glad I was wrong about Michael. | 我很高兴我看错了麦可 |
[26:28] | I’ll let you know when we have something. Wait here. | 有消息我会告诉你的 在这里等着 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:37] | Yemenis aren’t budging. | 叶门人没有让步 |
[26:39] | They claim our evidence only proves | 他们声称我们只证明了 |
[26:41] | Michael had an accomplice, not that he’s innocent. | 麦可有个帮凶 不证明他是无辜的 |
[26:42] | They’re still planning to move forward with the execution. | 他们仍计划执行死刑 |
[26:45] | Maybe not. I just pulled the travel records for everyone | 也许不会 我刚调出所有旅行记录 |
[26:47] | who had access to the supply chain within the NGO. | 关于组织内能接触到供应链的人 |
[26:50] | A Jon Rapchinski flew into Istanbul two days | 乔恩拉钦斯基 在两天前飞抵伊斯坦堡 |
[26:53] | before Michael’s last alleged withdrawal… | 就在麦可最后一次提款之前… |
[26:55] | and the time before that. | 以及再前一次提款 |
[26:56] | The Yemenis will say it’s a coincidence. | 叶门人会说都是巧合 |
[26:59] | Well, maybe, but get this, | 也许吧 但注意这个 |
[27:01] | two hours after we met with him, he booked a flight to Lebanon. | 就在我们见他两小时后 他订了往黎巴嫩的机票 |
[27:04] | He leaves tonight. | 他今晚离开 |
[27:05] | Find Rapchinski. Now. | 立刻去找拉钦斯基 |
[27:07] | You’ll have a warrant by the time you arrive. | 你到达前我会会准备好逮捕令 |
[27:09] | Okay, okay. Slow down, slow down. | 好了… 慢一点… |
[27:11] | Someone at your NGO set him up, Jon. | 你的组织有人陷害他 乔恩 |
[27:15] | Who else in the organization had access to your supply chains? | 还有谁能接触到你的供应链? |
[27:17] | I’m not sure. T-There’s half a dozen organizations | 我不确定 有半打组织 |
[27:19] | who send us supplies. | 运送物资给我们 |
[27:21] | Aid workers on the ground, local volunteers. | 当地的援助人员 志愿者… |
[27:24] | Hello. This is Aissa Joachim. | 你好 我是艾萨-约阿希姆 |
[27:26] | I can’t come to the phone right now, but… | 我现在不能接电话 但… |
[27:27] | Who else had enough information to set up | 还有谁有足够的信息可以 |
[27:29] | an account using Michael’s name? | 用麦可名字申办账户? |
[27:32] | Aissa, it’s me. Call me as soon as you get this. | 艾萨 是我 听到讯息请立刻打给我 |
[27:34] | I thought you told her to wait for your call. | 我以为你叫她等你电话 |
[27:37] | I did. | 我是这么说的 |
[27:38] | Maybe someone who had access to our computer system. | 也许有人能进入我们电脑系统 |
[27:40] | Someone who had access who is in the country, yes? | 一个有权限且在国内的人? |
[27:43] | That can’t be more than a handful of people. | 这不可能太多人 |
[27:44] | -Jon! -Yes. Right. | -乔恩! -是的 你说得对 |
[27:46] | I’ll call Fatima and get a list of those names. | 我打给法蒂玛 要一份名单 |
[27:48] | Okay, okay. Good. Good. | 好的 很好… |
[27:50] | Okay. Good. | 好的… |
[28:02] | Isabella, where are you? | 伊莎贝拉 你在哪里? |
[28:03] | Dad, hey. Ella and I just got to Mom’s place. | 爸 艾拉和我刚到了妈的家 |
[28:06] | -Is your mother there? -I don’t think so. | -你母亲在吗? -似乎不在 |
[28:08] | Wait. Did Mom cook for you? | 等等 妈妈为你做饭? |
[28:11] | Isabella, listen to me. | 伊莎贝拉 听我说 |
[28:13] | Did your mother say anything to you about where she might be? | 你母亲有没有对你说她可能在哪? |
[28:16] | No. Dad, you’re freaking me out. What is going on? | 他没有 爸你吓坏我了 发生什么事? |
[28:19] | -Mom. Look. -What is it? | -妈 你看 -怎么回事? |
[28:21] | Mom left a note. | 妈留下一张纸条 |
[28:23] | It says she want to talk to Jon Rap-something. | 上面说她想和乔恩拉什么的谈谈 |
[28:25] | -Rapchinski. -Dad, what is happening? | -拉钦斯基 -爸爸 这是怎么回事? |
[28:27] | Does the note say what time she left? | 上面有说她何时离开的吗? |
[28:29] | -No. Dad, talk to me. -Your mother’s in trouble. | -没有 爸 快跟我说 -你妈妈有麻烦了 |
[28:32] | -I’ll call you back as soon as I can. -Dad– | -我会尽快打给你 -爸… |
[28:34] | I think I may have left my phone in the car. | 我可能把手机忘在车里了 |
[28:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:42] | -Jon– -I never wanted this to happen. | -乔恩… -我从没想到会变成这样 |
[28:44] | -Jon, I ju– -They promised me that no one would ever find out. | -乔恩 我… -他们保证没有人会发现 |
[28:47] | You have to understand, | 你必须了解 |
[28:48] | I thought I was doing what was best for everyone. | 我以为这样做对大家最好 |
[28:50] | I thought if I agreed to help, | 我以为我同意帮忙 |
[28:52] | we’d get more supplies for the clinic, right? | 就可以为诊所提供更多物资 |
[28:55] | And if that meant sending support to the rebels, so be it. | 如果因此支持叛乱分子 那就这样吧 |
[28:57] | I… | 我… |
[28:59] | I risked my life helping those people every day! | 我每天冒生命危险帮助那些人! |
[29:02] | I paid bribes to the government, | 我向政府行贿 |
[29:03] | the Houthis, everyone, out of my own pocket. | 还有胡塞 所有人 我自己掏钱 |
[29:05] | Why shouldn’t I get a little of that money back? | 我为何不应该拿一些回扣? |
[29:07] | I-If Michael had been in my position, | 若麦可处于我的位置 |
[29:08] | he would have done the same thing. | 他也会这样做 |
[29:09] | Nuh! He didn’t do this, Jon! You did! | 这不是他干的 乔恩!是你! |
[29:15] | For the life of me, I don’t understand | 我真是不明白 |
[29:16] | why you would drag Michael’s name into this! | 你为何要拖麦可一起下水? |
[29:18] | I never meant to involve him. I really didn’t. | 我从未想过牵扯他 真的没有 |
[29:21] | I just… I showed up to the bank. | 我只是…出现在银行 |
[29:22] | I-I couldn’t believe what I was doing. | 我无法相信我在做的事 |
[29:24] | I was scared, so I-I gave them Michael’s name. | 我很害怕 就给了麦可的名字 |
[29:26] | I never thought that he would get hurt. | 我没想过他会受伤 |
[29:28] | Okay. I believe you, Jon. I do. | 好吧 我相信你 乔恩 |
[29:30] | But Michael is in trouble! | 但是 麦可有麻烦了! |
[29:32] | They are going to kill him | 他们要处决他 |
[29:33] | unless you and I go to the authorities right now! | 除非你和我现在就去找当局! |
[29:35] | The Yemenis are never going to give him up, even if I confess. | 叶门永远不会交出他 即使我认罪 |
[29:37] | You don’t know that! | 你不知道他们不会! |
[29:39] | I know he’s your friend, Jon, | 我知道他是你的朋友 乔恩 |
[29:41] | and I know that you care about him. | 我也知道你关心他 |
[29:42] | All you have to do is tell the truth | 你所要做只是说出实话 |
[29:45] | about what really happened, and we can save his life! | 说出实情就可以救他一命! |
[29:47] | It’s not too late! | 现在还不太晚! |
[29:49] | I can’t! I can’t, okay? | 我不能!我不能好吗? |
[29:51] | Why did you come here?! You shouldn’t have come here! | 你为何来这里?你不该来这里! |
[30:34] | Aissa! | 艾萨! |
[30:42] | I was afraid that I… | 我好担心… |
[30:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[30:48] | House is clear. | 房子安全了 |
[30:51] | -You alright? -Yes, I-I’m fine. | -你还好吗? -是的 我很好 |
[30:52] | What happened? Where’s Jon? | 发生什么事?乔恩人呢? |
[30:54] | Well, since you two were taking your sweet time, | 当你们两人还在慢慢过来时 |
[30:56] | I got some help. | 我得到些帮助 |
[30:59] | From a friend. | 来自一个朋友 |
[31:04] | – General Thabit. – A friend of Al-Ashabi’s. | – 塔比特将军, 我是阿沙比的朋友 -哪位 ? |
[31:07] | I watched him lose quite a bit of money | 我多年前曾看着他输大钱 |
[31:09] | at a table in Lebanon years ago. | 在黎巴嫩一张赌桌上 |
[31:11] | – Reddington? – He mentioned me. | – 雷丁顿吗? – 他提过我 |
[31:15] | Tell me, how did you get my number? | 你是如何得到我的号码? |
[31:17] | At the moment, Tamer, how I got your number | 此刻 塔玛 如何得到你的号码 |
[31:19] | matters less than what I’m prepared to do for you. | 远不重要于我将为你服务的事情 |
[31:22] | From what I hear, you’re feeding | 据我所知 你在供养 |
[31:23] | and supplying three regiments of infantry. | 多达三个团的步兵 |
[31:27] | The total cost to you and your Saudi backers | 你和沙国金主的总开销 |
[31:30] | is just over $2 million US per month. | 是每月刚超过200万美元 |
[31:33] | I’m prepared to cut those costs in half. | 我准备将这些费用减半 |
[31:36] | All I ask in exchange is that you see to it | 我要求的条件是 你要保证 |
[31:39] | that Dr. Michael Abani is released | 麦可-阿巴尼医生被释放 |
[31:42] | from your prison outside of Taiz. | 从你在塔伊兹城外的监狱 |
[31:45] | Your offer is generous, but I cannot simply allow | 你的提议很慷慨 但我不能就这样放走 |
[31:48] | a convicted terrorist to go free. | 一个被定罪的恐怖分子 |
[31:50] | Of course not, which is why I propose a trade. | 当然不能 所以我提议进行一场交易 |
[31:54] | We both know Dr. Abani is innocent. | 我们都知道阿巴尼医生是无辜的 |
[31:56] | Turn him over to the Americans, | 把他交给美国人 |
[31:58] | and I’ll deliver the man who was in fact supplying your enemies. | 我就送上真正为你的敌人提供物资的人 |
[32:03] | You can tell Prince whomever | 你可以告诉…不管叫什么王子 |
[32:06] | that you’re saving him over $11 million a year, | 你为他每年节省1100多万 |
[32:09] | or you can treat your men, your mistress, | 或者招待你的士兵 情妇 |
[32:12] | or yourself to just about whatever you please. | 或你自己 要什么都可以 |
[32:14] | So, General, what do you say? | 所以 将军 你怎么说? |
[32:20] | (法语)你知道吗? 我会想念你 | |
[32:22] | (法语)拜托, 你根本不会发现我消失了 | |
[32:27] | Pardon. | (法语)失陪了 |
[32:37] | (法语)想要喝点什么? | |
[32:39] | (法语)请给我一根勃根地 | |
[32:44] | -Aissa– -You’re alive. | -艾萨… -你还活着 |
[32:47] | I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[32:56] | Bonjour. | (法语)你好啊. |
[33:07] | Dembe. | 丹贝 |
[33:09] | There’s someone I think you should meet. | 我想你该认识一个人 |
[33:12] | This is Isabella, your daughter. | 这是伊莎贝拉 你的女儿 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么? |
[33:18] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[33:21] | She just turned 14 months. | 她刚满14个月 |
[33:24] | She’s perfect. | 她真完美 |
[33:28] | The night you left, | 你离开的那晚 |
[33:30] | I was going to tell you about her. | 我本来想告诉你关于她 |
[33:33] | I swear, if I had known… | 我发誓 如果我早知道… |
[33:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:40] | I’m so sorry I haven’t been here, but I’m here now. | 很抱歉我没有再来这里 但现在我来了 |
[33:44] | Dembe. We won’t be. | 丹贝 我们不会在这里了 |
[33:47] | We are leaving. | 我们要离开了 |
[33:49] | I got a research position in America. | 我在美国得到一个研究职位 |
[33:52] | We’re moving at the end of the month. | 我们将在月底搬家 |
[33:54] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[33:58] | I appreciate the offer. | 感谢你的好意 |
[34:00] | I do, but… | 真的 但是… |
[34:04] | That man, the policeman at the bar, | 那人 吧台前那位警察 |
[34:07] | no one else would know what he does for a living, | 没有人知道他是做什么的 |
[34:09] | but you knew the second you walked in, didn’t you? | 但你一进门就知道 不是吗? |
[34:13] | And if you came with us, | 如果你和我们一起去 |
[34:16] | you’d always be looking over your shoulder like that, | 你会一直这样回头看你的肩膀 |
[34:18] | wouldn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[34:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:24] | And if someone did see you, then what? | 如果真有人看到你 那又如何? |
[34:28] | Bags packed in the middle of the night? | 半夜收拾行李? |
[34:30] | On to a new city, with new names? | 去个新的城市 新的名字? |
[34:33] | I love you, Dembe. I do. | 丹贝 我真的爱你 |
[34:35] | But that’s not the life I want, | 但那不是我想要的生活 |
[34:39] | for either of us. | 我们都不想要 |
[34:46] | I won’t bother you again. | 我不会再打扰你了 |
[34:53] | Do you want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗? |
[34:55] | Yes. | 我想 |
[34:58] | Very much, but… | 非常想 但… |
[35:00] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[35:24] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[35:25] | Dr. Abani was just delivered | 阿巴尼医生刚刚被送到 |
[35:26] | to the Red Crescent hospital in Sana’a. | 萨那的红新月医院 |
[35:29] | He has a few cracked ribs and a bump the size of a plum | 他有几根断肋骨和李子大小的肿块 |
[35:33] | on the back of his head, but he should be fine. | 在他的后脑勺 但他应该没事 |
[35:35] | What about Dr. Rapchinski? | 拉钦斯基医生呢? |
[35:37] | He’s on a Saudi transport out of Lisbon. | 他正坐着沙国航班离开里斯本 |
[35:40] | He’ll be in Riyan by morning. | 明早就会到瑞安 |
[35:42] | General Thabit assured me the Yemenis wouldn’t | 塔比特将军向我保证 叶门不会 |
[35:44] | seek the death penalty, provided the good doctor | 寻求死刑 只要这位好医生 |
[35:48] | gives up his Iranian collaborators, | 交出他的伊朗合作者 |
[35:50] | which I imagine he’s eagerly doing as we speak. | 我想就是现在 他正急切地交代这事 |
[35:53] | Raymond, if you hadn’t shown up in time– | 雷蒙德 如果你没有及时出现… |
[35:57] | You’re still in love with her. | 你仍然爱着她 |
[36:02] | I think I always have been. | 我想我一直都是 |
[36:07] | Raymond, you need to speak to Harold. | 雷蒙德 你需要和哈洛德谈谈 |
[36:09] | There’s a congressman investigating the task force and– | 有位议员正在调查这个特勤组 而且… |
[36:11] | I would have understood, if… | 我本来可以理解 如果… |
[36:14] | If you hadn’t shown up that night at the airfield. | 如果你那晚没有出现在机场 |
[36:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:20] | I knew then, too. | 我当时就知道 |
[36:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:27] | Goodnight, Dembe. | 晚安了 丹贝 |
[36:29] | Goodnight, Raymond. | 晚安 雷蒙德 |
[36:32] | I don’t understand. What’s Hudson’s angle here? | 我不明白 哈德森这样做的目的是什么? |
[36:35] | Hard to say, but there are more than a few congressmen | 很难说 但有很多国会议员 |
[36:37] | who think they can score political points | 自以为这样做能在政治上得分 |
[36:39] | by criticizing the Bureau these days. | 特别是透过批评联调局 |
[36:40] | You think he’ll call for a hearing? | 你认为他会举行听证会吗? |
[36:42] | I think Arthur Hudson wants answers. | 我认为亚瑟哈德森想要答案 |
[36:44] | If he can use the current politician climate | 如果他能利用当前的政治氛围 |
[36:46] | to advance his investigation, he will. | 以推进他的调查 他会的 |
[36:49] | Well, if he subpoenas our records, | 如果他传唤我们的记录 |
[36:50] | it’s only a matter of time before Congress | 国会只是迟早而已 |
[36:52] | finds out that Raymond Reddington | 将发现雷蒙德雷丁顿 |
[36:54] | broke into a secret FBI facility, | 闯入联调局的秘密设施 |
[36:56] | murdered two men, | 谋杀了两个人 |
[36:57] | and corrupted every file in this place. | 并破坏这里的每份文件 |
[36:59] | Opening all our former convictions to appeal. | 反转我们以前所有逮捕 进行上诉 |
[37:02] | – -Don’t think I haven’t thought about it. | 别以为我没有想过 |
[37:04] | If we’re gonna survive Arthur Hudson, | 要避免亚瑟哈德森的迫害 |
[37:05] | we need to prove that we are still indispensable. | 我们需要证明 我们仍是不可或缺 |
[37:07] | To do that, we need Reddington. | 要做到这点 我们需要雷丁顿 |
[37:09] | Dembe didn’t get a sense of where he was? | 丹贝猜不出他在哪里吗? |
[37:11] | Well, somewhere over the Atlantic, | 在大西洋某个地方 |
[37:12] | but since then, who knows? | 但从那之后谁知道呢? |
[37:15] | Maybe helping Dembe will inspire Reddington | 也许帮助丹贝会激发雷丁顿 |
[37:17] | to start delivering us cases again, | 开始再次为我们提供案件 |
[37:19] | but I wouldn’t bet on it. | 但我不会抱太大期望 |
[37:21] | Neither would I. I might not like it, | 我也不会 我不喜欢这样 |
[37:24] | but there’s not a thing we can do | 但我们无法逼雷丁顿 |
[37:25] | to get Reddington to do what we want, when we want. | 在我们需要时做我们想要的事 |
[37:27] | You want me to call Siya off? | 你想让我把思亚叫走? |
[37:29] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:31] | We might not be able to force his hand, | 我们可能无法逼他出手 |
[37:32] | but he should at least know we’re waiting. | 但至少应该让他知道我们在等待 |
[37:40] | Would you please hand me that? | 请把它递给我好吗? |
[37:45] | Michael’s on his way to Germany, | 麦可正在去德国的路上 |
[37:47] | and my plane leaves in a few hours. | 我的飞机几小时后就起飞 |
[37:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:52] | An early birthday gift for Ella. | 给艾拉的提早生日礼物 |
[37:54] | Did they leave? | 他们离开了吗? |
[37:56] | They, went to pick up, dinner. | 他们 去取晚餐了 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:18] | I’m glad you two will be together. | 我很高兴你们两个将在一起 |
[38:21] | Obviously, not under these circumstances, but… | 显然 不是在这种情况下 但… |
[38:27] | Is that the truth? | 这是事实吗? |
[38:30] | You’re glad Michael and I will be together again? | 你很高兴麦可和我将再次在一起? |
[38:34] | I’m glad he’s safe. | 我很高兴他是安全的 |
[38:48] | Will you give this to Ella when she comes? | 艾拉来时你把这个交给她好吗? |
[38:56] | Stay for dinner. | 留下来吃晚饭 |
[38:58] | You can give it to her yourself. | 你可以自己给她 |
[39:01] | I don’t want to impose. | 我不想勉强你们 |
[39:04] | It’s no imposition. | 我是心甘情愿的 |
[39:06] | I’m sure Ella would love to see you. | 我相信艾拉会很高兴看到你 |
[39:11] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[39:46] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[39:48] | How you feeling, honeybun? | 感觉如何 亲爱的? |
[39:50] | -A little better. -I’m glad. | -好一点了 -我很高兴 |
[39:53] | Funny, I… I don’t remember | 有趣的是 我…我不记得 |
[39:56] | buying so much mint chocolate chip. | 买了这么多薄荷脆片冰淇淋 |
[39:58] | Pinkie brought it. | 小粉红带来了 |
[39:59] | He came over to check on me right after you left. | 你走后他就过来看我了 |
[40:02] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[40:04] | And did Pinkie say anything about where he might be going? | 小粉红有说他要去哪里吗? |
[40:10] | He seemed… different. | 他看起来…有点不同 |
[40:12] | Or maybe not different, but more so. | 也不是不同 就是更多一点 |
[40:15] | How’s that? | 怎么说呢? |
[40:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:19] | It’s like he’s searching for something but can’t see it. | 就像他在寻找什么 但看不到 |
[40:22] | And when he stops, it bumps into him. | 而当他停下 就会撞上他 |
[40:24] | It’s like he’s looking for something that’s already there. | 就像他在寻找已经存在的东西 |
[40:27] | It’s either in front of him or behind him. | 不是在他前面就是在后面 |
[40:30] | And what do you suppose “it” is? | 那么你认为 “它 “是什么? |
[40:32] | Life or death, I guess. | 生或死 我想 |
[40:34] | Isn’t that what it usually is? | 通常不就是这样吗? |
[40:36] | Life and death? | 生与死? |
[40:37] | Like Charlotte’s Web. | 就像《夏洛特的网》 |
[40:39] | Yeah. Like Charlotte’s Web. | 是的 就像《夏洛特的网》 |
[40:42] | I think for Pinkie, maybe it’s always been life and death. | 我想对小粉红来说 也许一直都是生与死 |
[40:47] | Maybe now it’s just “more so,” like you said. | 也许现在只是 “更加如此” 就像你说的 |
[40:53] | You love him, don’t you, Pops? | 你爱他吧 老爹? |
[41:00] | Sometimes he makes me so angry, | 有时他让我很生气 |
[41:03] | so worried, | 有时很担心 |
[41:04] | and I hardly ever understand him. | 我几乎没有理解过他 |
[41:07] | But I suppose, | 但我想 |
[41:09] | in a way, | 在某种程度上 |
[41:12] | maybe I do. | 也许我真的爱他 |
[41:14] | You definitely love him, Pops. | 你肯定是爱他的 老爹 |
[41:16] | I mean, how could you not? | 你怎么可能不爱他呢? |
[41:19] | He’s so soft and cuddly, like you. | 他是如此柔软可爱 就像你一样 |
[41:23] | I think maybe that’s enough ice cream for tonight. | 我想也许今晚冰淇淋已经吃够了 |
[41:26] | – Besides, it’s time for you to go to bed. | – 此外 你也该去睡觉了 |
[41:29] | Night, Pops. | 晚安 老爹 |
[41:31] | Goodnight, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[41:40] | “Soft and cuddly.” | “柔软而可爱 “ |