时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What’s up, fam? I’m back to help you | 怎么样 家人们?我回来帮你们 |
[00:05] | with all your smoking needs in the birthplace of America, | 在美国发源地 发掘你们吸菸的需求 |
[00:09] | City of Brotherly Love, the city that loves you back. | 兄弟友爱之城 会回馈你的爱的城市 |
[00:12] | Like me. Sammy D. | 像我一样 萨米-D |
[00:14] | And I’m live at the Quick Stop in Crum Lynne | 我在克伦林恩的快买店现场 |
[00:16] | shopping for a decent blunt wrap. | 买一个体面的手卷菸 |
[00:18] | Let’s take a look at the inventory, shall we? | 让我们来看一下库存 好吗? |
[00:20] | Wow! Check this out. | 哇!看看这个 |
[00:23] | This is like your OG smoker paradise right here. | 这是你们老派烟民的天堂 就在这里 |
[00:26] | You got your basic hemp leaf, organic wraps. | 你有基本麻叶 有机包裹 |
[00:30] | Shoot, flavors galore. You can’t go wrong. | 天啊 口味多多 你不可能出错 |
[00:33] | Rose petal wraps. | 玫瑰花瓣包裹 |
[00:35] | If you want to feel boujee, I guess. | 如果你想觉得有魅力吧 |
[00:57] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来! |
[00:58] | Everyone! Now! | 每个人! 现在就照做! |
[01:01] | You, with the phone! Drop that phone! | 你 拿着电话的!放下电话! |
[01:24] | Harold Cooper. | 我是哈洛德-库珀 |
[01:25] | Harold, I sent you a news link. | 哈洛德 我传给你一个新闻链接 |
[01:31] | We’re following breaking news | 我们正在关注重大新闻 |
[01:32] | as we come to you live this morning. | 今天早上向你直播 |
[01:34] | Local police are working a hostage situation | 当地警方正在处理一起人质事件 |
[01:37] | at a convenience store outside Philadelphia. | 在费城外的一家便利店 |
[01:38] | Why am I watching this? | 为什么我在看这个? |
[01:40] | A young man was live-streaming when the gunman entered. | 枪手进入时 一名年轻人正在现场直播 |
[01:42] | The footage went viral. I think I saw Raymond inside. | 影片被爆传 我想我看到了雷蒙德 |
[01:46] | I’m on my way to pick up Ressler. | 我在去接雷斯勒的路上 |
[01:48] | Wait. Reddington is holding up a food mart? | 等等 雷丁顿在个超商里面? |
[01:51] | He appears to be a hostage. | 他似乎是一名人质 |
[01:53] | Why is he in Philadelphia? | 他为什么在费城? |
[01:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:55] | I tried calling him, but he wouldn’t answer. | 我试着打给他 但他不接 |
[01:57] | This video contains threats of violence… | 本影片包含暴力威胁… |
[01:59] | Hold on, Dembe. | 稍等 丹贝 |
[02:01] | …and may be disturbing to some viewers. | ……可能会对观众造成困扰 |
[02:02] | Two hundred and sixty-eight followers! | 268名追随者 |
[02:04] | Hands in the air! Everyone! Now! | 举起手来! 所有人立刻照做! |
[02:07] | You, with the phone! Drop that phone! | 你 拿着电话的!放下电话! |
[02:13] | It does look like him, doesn’t it? | 确实看起来很像他 |
[02:15] | You really think that’s Reddington? | 你真的认为那是雷丁顿? |
[02:17] | Can we take a chance it’s not? | 我们能碰运气希望不是他吗? |
[02:19] | If Raymond is arrested in front of TV cameras, we can’t help him. | 若雷蒙德在镜头前被捕 我们就无法帮他了 |
[02:22] | This task force is already hanging by a threat. | 这个特勤组已经被岌岌可危了 |
[02:24] | Cynthia Panabaker is coming in to the Post Office today. | 辛西娅-潘尼贝克今天要到邮局来 |
[02:26] | She wants a briefing on the status of Wujing | 她希望了解吴京的状况 |
[02:29] | -and the Troll Farmer. -You haven’t told her? | -还有巨魔农夫 -你还没有告诉她? |
[02:31] | That Reddington executed Wujing | 跟她说雷丁顿处决了吴京 |
[02:33] | and recruited the Troll Farmer? | 并招募了巨魔农夫? |
[02:34] | No, I haven’t figured out how to explain that yet. | 没有 我还没想好怎么解释 |
[02:36] | This is not the day to be behind the curve, | 今天不是落后于人的日子 |
[02:38] | so let’s get ahead of this hostage situation. | 因此 让我们先发处理这人质事件 |
[02:47] | I’m sorry to barge in, but there’s a viral video out there, | 抱歉闯进来 但有个疯传影片 |
[02:50] | -and I swear it looks just like Reddington. -Reddington. I know. | -我发誓看起来像是雷丁顿 -雷丁顿 我知道 |
[02:52] | Ressler and Dembe are on their way. | 雷斯勒和丹贝已经在路上 |
[02:54] | -What can I do? -We have a separate fire to put out. | -我可以做什么?-我们有另一个麻烦需要扑灭 |
[02:57] | I need you to conduct an inventory of our case files. | 我需要你对我们的案件档案进行清点 |
[03:00] | Seriously? W-Why? | 真的吗?为什么? |
[03:02] | Senator Panabaker is on her way here right now. | 潘尼贝克参议员正在来的路上 |
[03:04] | She doesn’t know Reddington used the HexRoot program | 她不知道雷丁顿用了六角根程序 |
[03:06] | to tamper with our database. | 篡改我们的资料库 |
[03:07] | If Main Justice learns the truth, | 如果司法部得知真相 |
[03:09] | I need to find out exactly what damage he’s done. | 我需要清楚知道他造成多大损害 |
[03:11] | I’ll do whatever you need, but my security clearance | 我会照你的吩咐做 但我的安全许可 |
[03:13] | doesn’t give me access to all of your cases. | 不够让我存取所有的案件 |
[03:16] | You’ve tried to open them? | 你试过打开档案吗? |
[03:21] | I was curious about some of my mother’s old cases, | 我对我母亲一些旧案件感到好奇 |
[03:26] | specifically her last case. | 特别是最后一个案子 |
[03:27] | You want to know why she was killed. | 你想知道她为何被杀 |
[03:29] | It’s why I joined this task force. | 这我加入这个特勤组的原因 |
[03:32] | I’ve asked around, but nobody can tell me anything | 我四处打听 但没人能告诉我什么 |
[03:34] | because it’s above my clearance level. | 因为它超过了我的许可级别 |
[03:37] | Not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[03:38] | I received approval for your interim TS/SCI clearance | 我收到你的临时机密层级的批准 |
[03:41] | a couple of days ago. | 就在几天前 |
[03:42] | Our entire system is open to you, | 我们整个系统都已对你开放 |
[03:43] | but today I need you to stay on task. | 但我今天需要你先完成任务 |
[03:46] | Conduct a damage assessment and report to me. | 进行损失评估并向我报告 |
[04:06] | Look at this. This is not good. | 看看这个 这不是好事 |
[04:09] | I just hope Raymond isn’t inside. | 我只希望雷蒙德不在里面 |
[04:11] | There’s a Zoomer Car. Isn’t that how he’s been getting around these days? | 有一辆Zoomer车 他这阵子不都开这种车代步? |
[04:14] | One of the ways. | 其中一个方法 |
[04:16] | -How do we explain our presence here? -Lie. | -我们如何解释我们在此出现? -撒谎 |
[04:19] | Agent Ressler, FBI. This is Agent Zuma. | 雷斯勒探员 联调局 这位是祖玛探员 |
[04:23] | The suspect inside that store fits the profile | 该超商内的嫌犯符合特征 |
[04:25] | of a man we’ve been chasing | 我们一直在追的一个人 |
[04:26] | for multiple armed robberies across state lines. | 他因跨州多起武装抢案而被通缉 |
[04:28] | Thank God. We’ve been doing out best here | 感谢上帝 我们一直在这里尽力 |
[04:30] | till the big guns arrive. | 等你们大单位的到来 |
[04:31] | We’ll take it from here. What’s the situation inside? | 让我们接手吧 里面情况如何? |
[04:33] | Subject is armed and barricaded | 嫌犯有武器将自己封锁在内 |
[04:35] | with an unknown number of hostages. | 人质数目不详 |
[04:37] | We’re maintaining a perimeter with six uniforms, | 我们有六名员警维护着警戒线 |
[04:39] | two covering the back exit. | 两人监视着后方出口 |
[04:40] | Have you attempted to make contact? | 你们有试图进行联系吗? |
[04:42] | No. I mean, sort of. I was the first responder. | 没有… 也算是有吧 我是最早到现场的 |
[04:46] | When I pulled up, the assailant saw me through the window | 当我停车时 嫌犯通过窗户看到我 |
[04:48] | and shouted to stay back or he’d start killing hostages. | 大喊:”别过来 否则他将开始杀害人质” |
[04:52] | We’re just… We’re a small borough, you know? | 我们只是个小分局 你懂吗? |
[04:54] | We don’t get these kinds of situations out here. | 没有遇到过这种情况 |
[04:56] | Did anyone make it out of the store when the gunman entered? | 枪手进入超商时 有人逃出商店吗? |
[04:58] | No, but there was a woman inside right before. | 没有 事发之前有名女子就在里面 |
[05:02] | County sent over this mobile command truck. | 县里派来这辆移动指挥车 |
[05:03] | -She’s waiting in there. -Thank you. | -她在车里等着 -谢谢你 |
[05:07] | Okay, so, I had just bought my little morning coffee, | 我刚买了我的早餐咖啡 |
[05:09] | and I was heading to the car, | 正在向汽车走去 |
[05:11] | when I saw the devil himself walking my way, right? | 我就看到那个魔鬼向我走来 |
[05:13] | Like, I’ll never forget those dark eyes. | 我永远不会忘记那双黑眼睛 |
[05:15] | He was strung out like a research monkey. | 他像只研究用猴子一样没有眼神 |
[05:17] | I knew he was up to no good | 我知道他不怀好意 |
[05:18] | even before I got a look at that revolver. | 甚至在我看到那把左轮手枪之前 |
[05:21] | Are you sure it was a revolver? | 你确定那是把左轮手枪吗? |
[05:23] | Yes, sir. I saw the cylinder. | 是的 我看到了那弹匣转轮 |
[05:26] | Look, my daddy always said | 我爸爸总是这样说 |
[05:28] | he’s rather have six absolutes than 15 maybes. | 他宁愿有六颗绝对 也不要十五个也许 |
[05:33] | You know, on account of semi-automatic misfires. | 就是半自动枪会误发的意思 |
[05:35] | We sure could use your help identifying those hostages. | 我们需要你帮忙确认人质 |
[05:38] | Can you tell us who was inside the store when you left? | 你能告诉我们离开时谁在店里吗? |
[05:40] | I… Let’s see. | 让我想想… |
[05:42] | There was… There was Ji-Min. | 有…智敏在场 |
[05:44] | She’s this real nice Korean lady. | 她是位非常好的韩国女士 |
[05:46] | She sells me my Powerball tickets. | 卖给我强力球彩票 |
[05:47] | And there was, the stoner kid with, like, his iPhone, | 还有 那个很嗨拿着手机的小鬼 |
[05:51] | and, an old woman. | 一个老女人 |
[05:55] | And I saw an older man, too. | 我也看到了一个年长男人 |
[05:56] | Was that the man wearing the fedora? | 他是戴绅士帽的人? |
[05:58] | The man had a fedora, definitely. | 那人确实戴着绅士帽 |
[06:00] | I love those hats. They’re so stylish, right? | 我喜欢那种帽子 非常时尚 |
[06:03] | So, a total of four hostages, then? | 所以总共有四名人质? |
[06:05] | Wait. I… There might have been somebody | 等等…可能还有个人 |
[06:06] | wearing a Phillies hat, as well? | 他戴着费城人队的帽子? |
[06:09] | I remember the hat. | 我记得那顶帽子 |
[06:11] | So maybe five hostages? | 所以可能是五名人质? |
[06:13] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[06:16] | Harold Cooper. | 哈洛德-库珀 |
[06:18] | Lot of signs point to Reddington as a hostage inside the store. | 很多迹象显示雷丁顿是店内的人质 |
[06:21] | Look. We’ve tried texting him, but no luck. | 我们试着给他发短信 但没有回应 |
[06:23] | This is Reddington we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的可是雷丁顿 |
[06:25] | I can’t believe he hasn’t pumped the gunman | 我不相信他还没杀了枪手 |
[06:26] | full of bullets by now. | 已经给他射得全身子弹了 |
[06:28] | Well, maybe he’s waiting for us to take control | 也许他在等着我们 |
[06:29] | of the situation out here so he can avoid public exposure. | 控制这里的情况 避免自己公开曝光 |
[06:32] | -Can you control the scene? -Not without help. | -你能控制现场吗? -我需要帮助 |
[06:34] | I’d like authorization to call in a TAC team, one of our own. | 我需要你授权召集一个霹雳小组 我们自己的人 |
[06:37] | We got to clear out this local PD and the news media, | 把本地警察和新闻媒体清除出去 |
[06:40] | -take complete command out here. -Excellent idea. | -完全掌控这里整个现场 -很棒的建议 |
[06:43] | Make sure the TAC team includes a hostage negotiator. | 确认霹雳小组包括一名谈判专家 |
[06:45] | Get those people out safely. | 让人质能安全离开 |
[06:47] | Cynthia. It’s good to see you. | 辛西娅 很高兴见到你 |
[06:49] | You say that now. | 你现在还能开心 |
[06:51] | Is there someplace we can talk, Harold? | 有我们可以单独谈谈的地方吗? |
[06:54] | Cooper signed off on a TAC team. | 库珀批准了一个霹雳小组 |
[06:56] | I’ll make sure they get here fast. | 我将确保他们尽快抵达 |
[06:57] | It won’t happen fast enough. | 再快也来不及了 |
[07:00] | You gotta be kidding me. SWAT? | 你是在开我开玩笑吧 雷霆警队? |
[07:03] | Philly’s best. I told you the big guns were on their way. | 费城最优秀的 我说过大炮正在路上了 |
[07:06] | They are the first one I called. | 他们是我第一个通知的 |
[07:12] | Sergeant McGinley, we appreciate your presence here, | 麦金利警长 感谢你的支援 |
[07:15] | but a federal HRT team will be here within the hour. | 但一个联邦特勤小组将在一小时内赶到 |
[07:17] | I’m sure the armed suspect inside | 我相信里面的武装嫌犯 |
[07:19] | will show the courtesy to wait. | 会很乐意等待他们到来 |
[07:20] | Powers, set up an inner perimeter | 鲍尔斯 设立一个内围 |
[07:23] | and find a wall to snake a camera through. | 找一堵墙 让摄影机穿进去 |
[07:24] | I want to see what we’re up against in there. | 我想看看我们在面对什么 |
[07:26] | You have building schematics yet? | 你有建筑蓝图了吗? |
[07:27] | I don’t think you heard me. | 我想你没听清楚我的话 |
[07:29] | I’m part of an FBI unit that reports directly | 我是联调局的一个单位 直接向 |
[07:31] | to the Attorney General. | 总检察长报告 |
[07:32] | You make any intrusion into that building, | 你对那超商进行任何入侵行动 |
[07:34] | you’re gonna face Main Justice. | 司法部将会找你负责 |
[07:36] | I know how to follow orders, | 我知道要服从高层 |
[07:38] | but the second this turns into an active-shooter situation, this is my show. | 但是当这里变成枪击现场 就是我的管辖 |
[07:46] | I don’t know how we’re gonna sneak Reddington | 我不知该如何将雷丁顿偷渡出 |
[07:48] | out of this circus, even with our own TAC team. | 这大马戏团 就算我们自己的小组介入 |
[07:51] | The DSL line into the building was cut. | 进入超商的网路线被切断了 |
[07:53] | Local PD just reconnected it for me. | 本地警局刚为我重新接上 |
[07:55] | I’m calling inside now. | 我现在打电话进去 |
[07:57] | Well, I just hope our gunman’s trigger finger | 我只希望枪手的扳机手指 |
[07:59] | isn’t as itchy as our SWAT friend out there. | 不像外面特警朋友们那样痒痒的 |
[08:05] | Quick Stop. Can I help you? | 快买店 可以帮你吗? |
[08:07] | This is Agent Zuma with the FBI. | 我是联调局的祖玛探员 |
[08:09] | Everything is under control out here. | 外面一切都在控制中 |
[08:11] | Is everyone okay inside there? | 里面的人都还好吗? |
[08:13] | He wants to know if everyone’s okay. | 他想知道大家是否都很好 |
[08:15] | No! Nothing is okay in here! | 不好! 这里什么都不好! |
[08:18] | If anyone comes close to this store, I start shooting people! | 如果有人靠近这家店 我就开枪打人! |
[08:22] | Please, let him know that no one is coming inside. | 请让他知道 没有人要进去 |
[08:25] | Hang up the phone! | 挂断电话! |
[08:27] | Now! | 挂断! |
[08:28] | That boy in there is gonna start shooting | 里面那家伙会开始射击 |
[08:30] | before your HRT team gets here. You know that, right? | 在你的小组到达之前 你知道吧? |
[09:24] | Last week, you walked a notorious criminal | 上周 你戴着恶名昭彰的罪犯 |
[09:26] | into my office, one Mr. Bo Chang. | 张博先生走进我的办公室 |
[09:28] | Why? Because he had just stolen a dangerous | 为什么?因为他刚偷了一个危险的 |
[09:30] | cyber weapon from the NSA. | 国安局网络武器 |
[09:32] | You then allowed Mr. Chang to escape from your custody. | 然后你允许张博在你监控下逃脱 |
[09:35] | Why? Because unknown to him, | 为什么?因为他本人不知道 |
[09:37] | he was actually escaping from an exact replica of this building | 但实际上是从这建筑的复制品中逃出 |
[09:40] | that was painstakingly recreated by Raymond Reddington. | 由雷蒙德-雷丁顿煞费苦心地重新制作 |
[09:43] | Why? To lure Wujing, | 为什么?为了引诱吴京 |
[09:45] | an even more notorious criminal, | 一个更加恶名昭彰的罪犯 |
[09:47] | to his unwitting arrest. | 让他不知不觉被捕 |
[09:50] | If ever there was a story | 没有任何故事 |
[09:51] | whose ending I wanted to find out more, | 其结局更吸引我 |
[09:53] | I can’t think of it, but, Harold, | 我是想不到了 但是 哈洛德 |
[09:55] | since our last meeting, you’ve been more mute | 自从上次见面后 你更加沉默 |
[09:56] | than a mime at mass. | 比弥撒时的哑剧更安静 |
[09:58] | Our plan ran into complications. | 我们的计划遇到了复杂情况 |
[10:00] | We waited at the duplicate Post Office, | 我们在复制的邮局等着 |
[10:02] | -but Wujing never showed. -How come? | -但吴京从未露面 -怎么会呢? |
[10:04] | He went to the real Post Office instead. | 他去了真正的邮局 |
[10:06] | When we returned, we found his body | 当我们回来时 发现了他的尸体 |
[10:08] | and the body of his associate. | 还有他的同事 |
[10:10] | Both had been shot. | 两人都被枪杀 |
[10:11] | Where are the bodies now? | 尸体现在在哪里? |
[10:13] | In cold storage. | 在冷冻库中 |
[10:15] | Why am I only learning of this now? | 为何我现在才知道这消息? |
[10:17] | We’re still investigating to determine exactly what happened. | 我们仍在调查确认发生什么事 |
[10:19] | The cameras were wiped. | 摄影机画面被删除了 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna save you some time and tell you what happened. | 让我为你节省时间 告诉你发生什么 |
[10:24] | Reddington happened. | 雷丁顿发生了 |
[10:26] | He didn’t build a Post Office to fool Wujing. | 他建邮局并不是为了愚弄吴京 |
[10:28] | He built it to fool you, and you played right into his hands. | 他建来愚弄你 而你正中他的下怀 |
[10:32] | Standing guard for an attack that was never gonna come. | 为一场永不会到来的攻击站岗 |
[10:37] | How did Wujing get the real address? | 吴京是如何得到真实地址? |
[10:39] | I have to believe Reddington fed it to him somehow | 我相信雷丁顿以某种方式告诉了他 |
[10:42] | so he could execute Wujing himself | 他就可以亲自处决吴京 |
[10:43] | instead of allowing us to arrest him. | 而不是让我们去逮捕他 |
[10:45] | Executing a man inside a federal facility. | 在联邦设施内处决一个人 |
[10:49] | It’s gonna spell the end of us, Harold. | 这会将毁灭我们 哈洛德 |
[10:52] | Reddington’s days of going unchecked are over. | 雷丁顿不受约束的日子已经过去 |
[10:55] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里? |
[10:59] | “快买店 用餐” | |
[11:02] | Choppers are 20 minutes out. | 直升机20分钟后到 |
[11:04] | Twenty minutes? This could be over in five. | 20分钟?这里五分钟就会结束 |
[11:05] | I need details on what kind of threat | 我需要资讯关于里面的威胁 |
[11:07] | we’re dealing with inside there. | 是我们正在面对的 |
[11:09] | What’s our gunman’s name? Any criminal record? | 枪手的名字?有无犯罪记录? |
[11:12] | We’re not authorized to share that information. | 我们无权分享这些信息 |
[11:14] | Look, I am sick and tired of getting jerked around by the two of you. | 我受够了被你们两个人耍得团团转 |
[11:19] | Active shooter. All teams, breacher up on my go! | 现场枪击 所有队员准备听令入侵! |
[11:21] | Stand down, Sergeant! | 退下 警官! |
[11:23] | No. Blind intrusions only puts hostages at risk. | 盲目入侵只会让人质处于危险中 |
[11:25] | =So do bullets. One bullet. | -子弹也一样 -只有一颗子弹 |
[11:26] | And we don’t know if anyone inside is hurt. | 而且我们不知里面是否有人受伤 |
[11:29] | I’m calling inside. | 我现在打电话进去 |
[11:37] | This is a mistake. You’re gonna get everyone in that store killed. | 这样不对 你们会害店里每个人都被杀 |
[11:39] | If we have a chance to deescalate the situation, | 如果我们有机会缓和局势 |
[11:41] | then that’s what we’ll do. | 那就是我们该做的 |
[11:47] | -That’s it. We’re going in. -No, you will not! | -够了 我们要进去 -不 你不能! |
[11:52] | This is Agent Ressler with the FBI. | 这是联调局的雷斯勒探员 |
[11:54] | We need to know if anyone’s hurt inside. | 我们需要知道里面是否有人受伤 |
[11:56] | Please, answer the phone. | 请接电话 |
[12:04] | -All teams, on my go! -No! | -所有队员 跟我进去!-不行! |
[12:08] | Don’t shoot! You can come in now! | 别开枪!你现在可以进来了! |
[12:11] | Crazy man dead! | 疯子死了! |
[12:13] | Alright. We’ll take point. You hold your team back. | 好吧 我们先进去 你拖住你的队伍 |
[12:16] | Do not enter unless I give you clearance. | 除非我给你许可 否则不要进入 |
[12:20] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[12:24] | Soon as we get inside, we have to get Raymond out of sight. | 我们一进去 必须将雷蒙德带离这里 |
[12:29] | FBI agents. Everyone stay calm. | 联调局探员 大家保持冷静 |
[12:34] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[12:38] | Is anyone else in here? | 还有人在这里吗? |
[12:39] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[12:40] | Let’s check the back, just in case. | 检查一下后面 以防万一 |
[12:44] | Go, go! | 进去 快点! |
[12:48] | Contact! Give me a two! Back room! | 有人! 两个人 后面房间! |
[12:50] | Hold that order. | 停止执行那命令 |
[12:53] | Keep your hands up! | 举起你的手! |
[12:57] | All clear. Nobody in back. | 一切正常 没有人在后面 |
[13:00] | Let’s get medical help in here. | 让医疗人员进来帮忙 |
[13:11] | Good news. Sue just had her 12-month doctor visit, | 好消息 苏刚去看了第12个月的医生 |
[13:14] | and she is on target with all of her | 一切都跟着目标走 |
[13:16] | developmental milestones. | 照着发展的行程 |
[13:19] | Except finger pointing, which I always thought was rude. | 除了指手画脚 我认为那很不礼貌 |
[13:24] | You alright? | 你还好吗? |
[13:26] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道… |
[13:29] | Cooper asked me to sort through the files | 库珀要我整理文件找出 |
[13:32] | Reddington tampered with, | 雷丁顿窜改了什么 |
[13:33] | and I couldn’t help but take a peek | 我忍不住偷看了 |
[13:35] | at my mother’s personnel file. | 在我母亲的人事档案 |
[13:37] | Yeah, well, human nature. I totally get it. | 那是人类本性 我完全明白 |
[13:40] | There’s a reference to me in her FBI name check | 在FBI的人名检查中她提到了我 |
[13:43] | as “adopted child.” | 注明为”被收养的孩子” |
[13:45] | So I pulled my birth certificate, | 所以我找出我的出生证明 |
[13:48] | which I’ve never read, because, I mean, who has? | 我从没仔细看过 因为 谁看过呢? |
[13:50] | And it shows that I was born at a health clinic in Kolkata. | 上面说我是在加尔各答一个卫生所出生 |
[13:55] | I take it this is all news to you? | 我想这些对你都是陌生讯息吧? |
[13:57] | My mother told me I was born in the UK. | 我母亲告诉我 我出生在英国 |
[14:00] | And to make matters worse, I did some research, | 更糟糕的是 我做了一些搜寻 |
[14:03] | and I don’t think that health clinic ever existed. | 我想那家诊所根本从未存在过 |
[14:07] | Maybe it’s time to call your Pops? | 也许该给你爸打个电话? |
[14:09] | No, I don’t want to drag him into all this, or my brother, | 我不想把他或我哥拖进这一切 |
[14:12] | not until I know what’s up, if anything. | 除非我搞清楚原因 如果有的话 |
[14:18] | She was always so straightforward with me. | 她对我总是直截了当 |
[14:21] | If I was adopted, she would have told me. | 如果我是被收养的 她会告诉我 |
[14:24] | It has to be a mistake, right? | 这一定是个错误 对吗? |
[14:27] | I mean, I have my grandmother’s feet. | 我有我祖母的脚啊 |
[14:31] | I mean, there is one way to find out. | 是有一个办法可以找出答案 |
[14:33] | This personnel file includes a copy | 这份人事档案包括一份 |
[14:35] | of Meera Malik’s DNA profile. | 米拉玛立克的DNA资料 |
[14:38] | I could run a DNA test against yours. | 我可以将你的进行DNA匹配 |
[14:40] | If you want. | 如果你想要 |
[14:44] | What I want is not to have seen any of this. | 我想要的是不要看到这一切 |
[14:50] | The crazy man came to rob the safe, | 疯子来抢劫保险箱 |
[14:53] | hit me with his gun. | 用他的枪打我 |
[14:54] | Sammy tried to stop him. Brave boy. | 萨米试图阻止他 勇敢的孩子 |
[14:58] | They fought for gun like this. | 他们像这样为了抢枪而打斗 |
[15:00] | And then boom! | 然后 砰的一声! |
[15:02] | Why did he hit you? What set him off? | 他为什么打你?什么让他动怒? |
[15:04] | You. Not you. All you people out there. | 你 不是你 是你们外面的所有人 |
[15:09] | I told him, “Put down the gun before you hurt us.” | 我说 “在你伤害我们之前放下枪” |
[15:11] | That’s when he hit me. | 就在那时 他打了我 |
[15:14] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:17] | I ran our assailant’s ID. | 我查了袭击者的身份 |
[15:19] | His name’s Jack Davis from Philly. | 他是来自费城的杰克-戴维斯 |
[15:21] | Some minor drug offenses, assault charges. | 轻微的毒品犯罪 攻击罪 |
[15:23] | A nobody, in other words. | 换句话说 就是个无名小卒 |
[15:25] | Yeah, I say we let the locals close this one out. | 是的 我们让本地警察解决这案子吧 |
[15:27] | I don’t see any reason for us to stick around, do you? | 我看不出有什么理由接手处理 你呢? |
[15:29] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我同意 |
[15:31] | The witness inside the store before the robbery | 抢劫前在店内的那位证人 |
[15:33] | saw a gunman with a revolver. | 看到枪手拿着的是左轮手枪 |
[15:35] | She was very clear about that. | 她对这一点非常确定 |
[15:37] | Look at the weapon that was recovered here. | 你看这里找到的武器 |
[15:40] | That is definitely not a revolver. | 绝对不是一把左轮手枪 |
[15:42] | A Browning High Power. Wooden grips. | 勃朗宁高功率手枪 木制握把 |
[15:45] | I’d recognize it anywhere. That’s Raymond’s gun. | 化成灰我都认得 那是雷蒙德的枪 |
[15:49] | And those are his clothes. | 而那些是他的衣服 |
[15:51] | We need to interview these hostages, all of them. | 我们需要侦查这里每一位人质 |
[15:54] | I want to know exactly what went down in here | 搞清楚这里到底发生了什么事 |
[15:56] | and where the hell Reddington went. | 以及雷丁顿去哪了 |
[16:00] | Alright, we’re gonna go through this from the very beginning, okay? | 让我们要从头开始走一遍 好吗? |
[16:03] | So, where were you when the suspect entered the store? | 嫌犯进入商店时你在哪里? |
[16:05] | Behind the counter. Yelling at Sammy. | 在柜台后面 对着萨米大喊叫 |
[16:09] | Then I heard a loud voice. | 然后我听到一个很大的喊声 |
[16:11] | Hands in the air! Everyone! Now! | 举起手来! 所有人!现在! |
[16:14] | You, with the phone! Drop that phone! | 你 拿着电话的!放下电话! |
[16:22] | You! Hands! | 你! 举手! |
[16:26] | Where were you standing at the time? | 当时你站在哪里? |
[16:27] | Right here. Right in front of the smoking accessories. | 就在这里 烟具的前面 |
[16:30] | Quick Stop has a fine selection, if you’re in the market. | 你若喜欢烟具 快买店有着不错的选择 |
[16:32] | And the gentleman in the fedora, | 戴绅士帽的先生 |
[16:34] | where was he when the assailant entered? | 袭击者进入时他在哪里? |
[16:38] | It’s just a Peanut Chew. No cause for alarm. | 只是个花生棒 不用惊慌失措 |
[16:40] | Move! Move over there! All of you! Where I can see you! | 快走到那边去!所有人!到我能看得到的地方! |
[16:44] | You were saying that you were wearing both that coat | 你说你同时穿着那件大衣 |
[16:46] | and the hat at that time? | 同时还戴着帽子? |
[16:48] | Yeah. I love this coat. | 是的 我喜欢这件外套 |
[16:50] | It’s very slimming. And, the hat. | 非常苗条 还有 这顶帽子 |
[16:54] | You get to be my age, you do what you can. | 到了我这年龄 你尽量做开心的事 |
[16:57] | My wife, Maxy, she loves the look. | 我妻子马克茜 她喜欢这造型 |
[17:00] | Humphrey Bogart. | 像 亨佛利鲍嘉 |
[17:02] | When I saw you in the viral video, you were standing alone. | 在影片中我看到你时 你是独自站着 |
[17:06] | I didn’t see your wife. | 没有看到你的妻子 |
[17:09] | She was in the back. Picking out a yogurt. | 她在后面 挑选优酪 |
[17:11] | And who screamed back there? Who else is in this store? | 谁在后面尖叫?还有谁在店里? |
[17:18] | Please, don’t shoot. | 请不要开枪 |
[17:20] | Get your ass over there now! | 给我滚过去! |
[17:24] | Now, you. | 现在 你… |
[17:26] | Open the safe. | 打开保险箱 |
[17:27] | No keys. Manager has the keys. | 没有钥匙 经理才有钥匙 |
[17:30] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:33] | Take the money and go! | 拿这些钱走吧! |
[17:35] | I’m not here for pocket change! | 我不是来找零钱的! |
[17:38] | I want the safe! | 我要保险箱! |
[17:40] | -What time’s the manager get in? -8:30. | -经理什么时候进来? -八点半 |
[17:46] | Well, we’ll wait. | 好吧 我们等着 |
[17:48] | You! | 你! |
[17:50] | Turn that sign around and shut the blinds! | 把牌子转过来 百叶窗关上! |
[17:59] | This is a bad plan. | 这是个糟糕的计划 |
[18:01] | You see the camera? | 你看到摄影机了吗? |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[18:05] | You got a security camera, lady. | 你有个监视摄影机 女士 |
[18:08] | And I bet you pushed the silent alarm, too. | 我打赌你也按下了无声警报 |
[18:10] | But I cut the data line outside. | 但我切断了外面的数据线 |
[18:15] | I thought this out. | 我早就计画好了 |
[18:18] | And you’re positive that you four were the only ones inside this store, | 你肯定 你们四个是这店内仅存的人 |
[18:21] | other than the gunman? | 除了枪手之外 |
[18:23] | I didn’t see anyone else. | 我没有看到其他人 |
[18:26] | A customer who was here could have sworn she remembered | 一位在里面的顾客发誓说她记得 |
[18:28] | seeing someone wearing a Phillies cap. | 看到有人戴着费城人队帽子 |
[18:30] | You mean those? | 你是说那些吗? |
[18:35] | That could have been what she saw. | 那可能就是她看到的 |
[18:37] | Tell us more about this gunshot we heard. | 告诉我们关于听到那声枪响 |
[18:40] | That was terrifying. | 非常令人恐惧 |
[18:45] | Damn it. Damn it! | 该死的 该死的! |
[18:49] | How did they know? | 他们怎么会知道? |
[18:51] | One of you must have called! | 你们一定有人打电话了! |
[18:53] | -Who called? -You took my phone, man. | -是谁? -你拿了我的电话 |
[18:55] | My phone’s on the charger in the car. | 我的手机在车里充电 |
[18:58] | Hey. This is over. | 听着 一切已经结束了 |
[19:02] | You put the gun down now before people get hurt. | 在人们受伤前 把枪放下吧 |
[19:05] | Are you telling me what to do? | 你在告诉我该怎么做吗? |
[19:07] | No. | 没有 |
[19:10] | I give the orders here! | 这里是我在发号施令! |
[19:20] | No! | 不要! |
[19:30] | What am I supposed to do, Harold? | 我该怎么做 哈洛德? |
[19:32] | We have a task force built around an asset | 我们围绕着一个线人建立的特勤队 |
[19:34] | you can’t control or reach on a cellphone apparently. | 现在完全失控也无法用手机连络上 |
[19:37] | Reddington’s been more of a free spirit than usual lately. | 雷丁顿最近比平时更自由发挥 |
[19:39] | I can’t deny it. | 我不能否认这一点 |
[19:41] | I’ve lied to the AG so many times to hide his indiscretions, | 我为了检察总长不被牵连而撒了多次谎 |
[19:44] | but this time, it’s just too big to sweep under the rug. | 但这一次问题实在太大 无法再隐瞒了 |
[19:46] | We’ll find a path forward, Cynthia. We always do. | 我们会找到方法的 辛西娅 总有办法的 |
[19:49] | I know my path. | 我知道我的方法 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna meet with the AG tomorrow | 我明天要见总检察长 |
[19:52] | and advise that he launch a full DOJ investigation | 建议他对司法部进行全面调查 |
[19:54] | into the execution of Wujing and his associate | 针对吴京和他的同伙被处决 |
[19:57] | inside a federal facility, | 在一个联邦设施之内 |
[19:59] | interviews, forensics, autopsies, the works. | 侦查 取证 验尸 全套工作 |
[20:01] | You know that will spell the end of this task force. | 你知道这将终结这个特勤组 |
[20:04] | You also know the good work we do here. | 你也知道我们这里成绩很好 |
[20:07] | What can I do to change your mind? | 我怎样才能改变你的想法? |
[20:11] | Get Reddington’s ass in front of me to explain himself. | 要雷丁顿当面跟我解释这一切 |
[20:14] | By the end of the day. | 在今天结束之前 |
[20:15] | Anything less, I’m going to the Attorney General. | 只要做不到我就去找司法部长 |
[20:30] | Ressler. I need a status report. | 雷斯勒 我需要状况报告 |
[20:32] | Well, we’re about to head out. | 我们正准备要离开 |
[20:34] | None of the hostages put Reddington at the scene. | 没有一个人质证实雷丁顿曾在现场 |
[20:36] | He’s not here physically now, so… | 他现在人不在这里 所以… |
[20:38] | Do you believe he was there? | 你相信他曾在那里吗? |
[20:39] | Honestly, I don’t know what to believe. | 说实话 我不知该相信什么 |
[20:41] | We got a coat and a hat and a gun here just like his, but no Reddington. | 这里有大衣 帽子和枪都和他的一样 但没有雷丁顿本人 |
[20:45] | I suppose it could all be a coincidence. | 或许这可能是个大巧合 |
[20:48] | Look, the good news is there’s no hard proof either way, | 好消息是也没有任何确实证据 |
[20:50] | -so we dodged a bullet. -I’m sorry to report | -所以我们躲过一劫 -很遗憾地告诉你 |
[20:51] | there’s an even bigger bullet headed our way | 有颗更大的子弹正朝我们飞来 |
[20:53] | unless we can get Reddington to Panabaker today. | 除非我们能在今天把雷丁顿交给潘尼贝克 |
[20:57] | So, Agent Ressler, I’ll ask you again. | 所以雷斯勒探员 我再问一次 |
[20:59] | Do you believe that Reddington | 你是否相信雷丁顿 |
[21:01] | was a hostage inside that store? | 是那家商店里的一名人质? |
[21:04] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[21:06] | Then you and Dembe get back there and break those witnesses, | 那你和丹贝回去 突破那些证人 |
[21:08] | and find Reddington. | 找到雷丁顿 |
[21:13] | I know you’re all ready to go home | 我知道你们都准备好回家了 |
[21:15] | and, you know, leave this nightmare behind you, | 把这个恶梦留在背后 |
[21:17] | but first I feel like we could all use | 但我觉得我们都可能需要 |
[21:20] | a little, sharing time. | 一点 分享时间 |
[21:23] | How about I go first? | 我先来怎么样? |
[21:25] | See, as an FBI agent, I’m not in the business of responding | 作为联调局探员 我的工作不是回应 |
[21:28] | to, armed robberies, | 一桩武装抢劫 |
[21:30] | by strung-out junkies at roadside food marts. | 犯瘾的毒贩打劫路边的超商 |
[21:34] | If I’m being honest with you, what brought me here today | 我要对你们说实话 我今天来是因为 |
[21:36] | is my pursuit of the FBI’s Most Wanted criminal, | 我在追捕联调局头号通缉犯 |
[21:39] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[21:41] | But, then, I think you already knew that. | 但是我想 你们已经知道了 |
[21:47] | That is a fine hat. | 那是顶漂亮的帽子 |
[21:48] | You mind if i take a closer look? | 介意我仔细看一下吗? |
[21:57] | A Borsa… lino? | 牌子是Borsa…lino? |
[22:00] | -Is that Italian? -I guess. | -是义大利牌吗? -我想是的 |
[22:03] | Sounds Italian. | 听起来像义大利牌 |
[22:05] | What about this coat? | 这外套怎么样? |
[22:08] | Loro Piana. | Loro Piana. |
[22:11] | Why, this is the same brand that’s favored by our fugitive. | 居然是我们逃犯最青睐的牌 |
[22:15] | I don’t know much about fashion, | 我对时尚了解不多 |
[22:19] | but my partner over here, he sure follows the trends. | 但我的伙伴 他肯定跟随着潮流 |
[22:21] | Agent Zuma, what would you say this, ensemble costs? | 祖马探员 你说这套组合大概价格多少? |
[22:24] | About $5,000. | 约5,000美元 |
[22:26] | Five thousand dollars? | 五千美元? |
[22:30] | That’s a lot of money for a truck driver on disability, Ron. | 对个伤残卡车司机来说是好大的开支 罗恩 |
[22:35] | Now, Maxy, did you approve this extravagant purchase? | 马克茜 你准许这样奢侈的购物? |
[22:41] | Bogart. I love Bogart. | 鲍嘉 我很爱鲍嘉 |
[22:47] | Bogart. | 鲍嘉 |
[22:49] | Look, we know you’re all scared, | 听着 我们知道你们很害怕 |
[22:52] | and we know the gun left behind belonged to our fugitive. | 而且我们知道留下的枪是我们的逃犯的 |
[22:57] | What did he do? Did he threaten you? | 他做了什么?威胁你们吗? |
[22:59] | Did he promise you money? | 承诺给你们钱? |
[23:01] | We know he did something to convince you | 我们知道他一定做了什么说服你 |
[23:03] | to wear his clothes. | 穿上他的衣服 |
[23:07] | And you… to make up a story. | 而你…要编造一个故事 |
[23:12] | And you… to be a hero. | 而你要成为英雄 |
[23:18] | Alright. No more lies! | 好了 别再撒谎了! |
[23:20] | Alright, you tell me exactly what went down inside this store, | 告诉我商店里到底发生了什么事 |
[23:23] | or we’re arresting all of you | 否则我们将逮捕你们所有人 |
[23:25] | for aiding and abetting a wanted killer! | 因协助和教唆一名通缉杀人犯! |
[23:27] | Do you understand me? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[23:34] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[23:35] | There was a man here. It’s true. | 这里曾有一个人 那是真的 |
[23:42] | – This man? – Yes, that’s him. | – 这个人吗? – 是的 就是他 |
[23:45] | He walked into the store right before the crazy guy. | 他就在那疯子之前走进商店 |
[23:48] | Wanted Peanut Chews. | 想要买花生棒 |
[23:51] | Check it out. | 大家看 |
[23:52] | You got your basic hemp leaf, organic wraps. | 这里有基本麻叶 有机包裹 |
[23:56] | Man, flavors galore. | 伙计们 口味多多 |
[23:59] | Rose petal wraps. | 玫瑰花瓣包裹 |
[24:01] | If you want to feel boujee, I guess. | 如果你想更有魅力的话 |
[24:04] | Excuse me. Do you sell Goldenberg’s Peanut Chews? | 打扰一下 你们卖金伯格花生棒吗? |
[24:08] | I can never resist the temptation when in Philadelphia. | 在费城 我永远无法抵制诱惑 |
[24:12] | Second aisle on your right. | 第二通道 在你右手边 |
[24:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:16] | I think the yogurt cups are in the back cooler. | 我想优酪在后面的冷藏室里 |
[24:18] | Thank heaven. I need my morning Go-Gurt. | 感谢上帝 我需要我的早上优酪 |
[24:21] | Hey. You open, you buy! | 你打开就要买下! |
[24:24] | (Korean) | (韩文) |
[24:27] | I can see you’re very agitated, but listen. | 我看到你非常激动 但听着 |
[24:29] | I’m giving you free publicity. Yo, I got like 268 followers. | 我在给你免费宣传 我有268个追随者 |
[24:32] | Hands in the air! Everyone! Now! | 举起手来! 所有人!现在! |
[24:35] | You, with the phone! Drop that phone! | 你 拿着电话的!放下电话! |
[24:44] | You! Hands! | 你! 举手! |
[24:48] | Just a Peanut Chew. No cause for alarm. | 只是个花生棒 不需要惊慌失措 |
[24:53] | So, the man standing here in the video, that was Reddington. | 所以影片中站在这里的人 就是雷丁顿 |
[24:58] | Most definitely, Officer. | 是的 警官 |
[24:59] | -We’re agents. -My bad. | -我们是探员 -我的错 |
[25:02] | So I’m guessing you weren’t the one who shot the assailant. | 所以我猜想不是你向抢匪开枪的 |
[25:05] | No, sir. Agent, sir. | 不是我 先生 探员先生 |
[25:08] | Why don’t you tell us how this gunshot really went down? | 何不告诉我们整个枪击事件怎么发生的? |
[25:16] | Damn it! Damn it! | 该死!该死! |
[25:20] | How did they know? | 他们怎么会知道? |
[25:22] | One of you must’ve called! | 你们一定有人打电话! |
[25:24] | Who called? You took my phone. | -谁打的? -你拿了我的电话 |
[25:26] | My phone’s on the charger in the car. | 我的手机在车里充电 |
[25:28] | Hey. This is over. | 听着 一切已经结束了 |
[25:32] | Put gun down now before people get hurt. | 在有人受伤前 把枪放下吧 |
[25:34] | Are you telling me what to do? | 你在告诉我该怎么做吗? |
[25:36] | No. | 没有 |
[25:38] | I give the orders here! | 这里我在发号施令! |
[25:44] | Hey, pistol whip. | 嘿 手枪孬种 |
[25:57] | What did Reddington do next? | 雷丁顿接下来做什么? |
[25:58] | He told us he was a wanted man. | 他告诉我们他是个通缉犯 |
[26:01] | He said he’s someone we don’t want to cross. | 他说他是个我们不惹的人 |
[26:02] | He was holding a gun when he said it. | 他说这话时拿着一把枪 |
[26:04] | He made me swap hats and coats. | 他逼我交换帽子和大衣 |
[26:06] | You were wearing a Phillies cap. | 你当时戴着费城人队帽子 |
[26:08] | He knew the FBI would come for him. | 他知道联调局会来找他 |
[26:11] | But what if he comes after us? | 但如果他来找我们怎么办? |
[26:13] | We’ll provide federal protection if necessary. | 有必要时我们将提供联邦保护 |
[26:16] | But where is Reddington? How did he get out of the building? | 但雷丁顿呢?他怎么离开这里的? |
[26:24] | Back door. | 后门 |
[26:25] | He went through the back when you came to the front. | 你从前面进 他从后面离开 |
[26:27] | Did he say where he was going? | 他有说要去哪里吗? |
[26:29] | He asked if there was a bus station. | 他问是否有公车站 |
[26:31] | I told him two blocks east. | 我告诉他向东两条街 |
[26:40] | You buy their story? | 你相信他们的故事吗? |
[26:42] | It’s not like Raymond to threaten civilians, | 雷蒙德通常不会威胁平民 |
[26:45] | but he was cornered. | 但他确实状况急迫 |
[26:51] | Don’t know how he could’ve made it out without being seen. | 他怎么可能出来不被发现 |
[26:53] | I mean, SWAT had this exit covered. | 特警队已经监看着这出口 |
[26:55] | The cashier said the gunman was dead. | 收银员说枪手已经死亡 |
[26:57] | McGinley and his team must’ve regrouped | 麦金利和他的团队肯定重组 |
[26:59] | before they followed us inside. | 然后才跟着我们进去 |
[27:01] | It’s like Brussels all over again. | 这就像之前在布鲁塞尔 |
[27:03] | I spent years hunting Reddington, | 我有好几年在追捕雷丁顿 |
[27:05] | and he was always just one step ahead. | 他总是领先我一步 |
[27:08] | We have a lead this time. The bus station. | 这次我们有了线索 公车站 |
[27:11] | Maybe we’ll get one step ahead of him this time. | 也许这次我们能比他早一步 |
[27:21] | Done. I ran a rapid analysis on the DNA profiles in the system | 好了 我对系统中的DNA档进行快速分析 |
[27:24] | for you and your mother. | 比对你和你的母亲 |
[27:28] | And… | 所以… |
[27:30] | And I printed out the results and put it in this envelope. | 我把结果印出来 放在这个信封里 |
[27:34] | I didn’t read it. | 我没有看它 |
[27:36] | I didn’t want to violate, you know, your privacy | 我不想侵犯 你的隐私 |
[27:38] | or open myself up to any HR complaints. | 或让自己受到任何人资部的投诉 |
[27:41] | – -You don’t have to open that. | 你不需要打开它 |
[27:43] | I could tear that up right now in teeny, tiny, little pieces, | 我现在就可以把它撕成十几块小碎片 |
[27:45] | and we can forget this ever happened. | 然后忘记这一切的发生 |
[27:57] | What would you do if you found out today | 你会怎么做 如果你今天发现了 |
[27:59] | that you might be adopted? | 自己可能是被收养的? |
[28:01] | I’d be fine. I would celebrate. | 我会没事 我会庆祝 |
[28:03] | Boy, that would be a doozy of a phone call with Mom and Dad. | 但是会给爸妈一个很艰难的电话 |
[28:07] | I might make that call anyway. | 我可能会打这个电话 |
[28:10] | Look, did you like your childhood? | 你喜欢你的童年吗? |
[28:12] | Did you feel loved? | 你有感到被爱吗? |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[28:16] | Right up until the point when my mother was killed. | 直到我母亲被杀的那一刻 |
[28:20] | If your world view is working for you, | 如果你的世界观对你来说是有效的 |
[28:23] | why take a risk in fixing something that isn’t broken? | 为何要冒着破坏修复没有坏掉的东西? |
[28:33] | Because I need to know. | 因为我需要知道 |
[28:43] | “实验室基因DNA比对报告” | |
[28:47] | “配对比例:0%” | |
[28:49] | That world view? | 那个世界观? |
[28:52] | Is broken now. | 现在已经坏了 |
[29:03] | Any leads on Reddington? We’re running out of time | 有雷丁顿的线索吗? 快没时间了 |
[29:05] | if we’re gonna get him in front of Panabaker. | 如果要让他在潘尼贝克面前出现 |
[29:07] | We just left the bus station. | 我们刚离开公车站 |
[29:08] | A bus bound for DC departed shortly after Raymond escaped. | 雷蒙德逃走后不久一辆往华盛顿的巴士出发了 |
[29:12] | We figure that that’s where he’s going | 我们想那就是目的地 |
[29:13] | since the convenience store is south of Philly. | 因为超商在费城南部 |
[29:15] | Excellent. Give me the bus number, and we’ll take over from here. | 很好 给我公车号码 我们从这里接手 |
[29:17] | We’re gonna check out his warehouse, | 我们去检查他的仓库 |
[29:19] | see if he found another way into town. | 看他是否找另一条路进城 |
[29:22] | Bus 2250, I’ve got an FBI agent on the line, | 2250号公车 我有名联调局探员在线上 |
[29:25] | -needs to talk to you. -FBI? | -需要和你谈谈 -联调局? |
[29:27] | I’m gonna transfer. Margo, you’re on the line | 我要转接了 玛歌 对方是 |
[29:29] | – with FBI Agent Siya Malik. – Margo, hello. | -联调局探员西雅马利克 -玛歌 你好 |
[29:31] | I need to know if you have a passenger on board. | 我需要知道是否有名乘客在车上 |
[29:33] | White male, 60s, ample build. | 白人男性 60多岁 身材健硕 |
[29:36] | May be wearing a gray jacket and a Phillies cap. | 可能穿着灰色夹克 费城人队的帽子 |
[29:39] | Sounds like half the men who ride my bus. | 听起来像巴士上一半的男人 |
[29:41] | Hold on. | 等我一下 |
[29:44] | I see a guy like that. | 我看到一个这样的人 |
[29:45] | Back seat. He’s either asleep or faking it. | 坐在后座 他不是在睡觉就是在装睡 |
[29:49] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我怎么做? |
[29:51] | We’re… We’re about to pull out of Baltimore. | 我们…即将离开巴尔的摩站 |
[29:52] | Stay on your route and act normal. | 留在你的路线上 表现正常 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna meet you at your last scheduled stop in DC. | 我将在你预定最后一站华盛顿与你见面 |
[30:20] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[30:21] | -You coming? -Isn’t that a bit excessive? | -你来吗?-这是不是有点超过? |
[30:23] | It’s just Raymond. | 就只是雷蒙德 |
[30:25] | What are you gonna do, shoot him? | 你打算怎么做 向他开枪? |
[30:26] | Just wait here. | 你就在这里等着 |
[30:38] | -Hey. -What the– | -嘿 -什么… |
[30:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:46] | When can I open my store? | 我什么时候可以开店? |
[30:48] | People are gonna be dying to shop here | 人们将很想在这里购物 |
[30:49] | after the shootout today. | 经过今天枪战之后 |
[30:51] | Look, the crime scene is released, | 现场已经被开放了 |
[30:52] | but you can’t reopen until you hire a cleanup crew, alright? | 但你不能营业 直到你找人清理干净好吗? |
[30:55] | That’s a lot of blood. | 那是很大量的血 |
[31:16] | (Korean) | (韩文) |
[31:18] | That was fast thinking. | 你真是反应神速 |
[31:21] | “The back door.” Good one. | “后门” 说得好 |
[31:23] | -You really think that one dude bought it? -I hope so. | -你真的认为他们买单了? -希望如此 |
[31:26] | If our new friend makes good on all the stuff he promised us, | 如果我们的新朋友兑现他承诺的所有东西 |
[31:28] | I’ll never have to work another day in my life. | 我这辈子都不用再工作了 |
[31:30] | You’re already on disability, dear. | 你已经在领残障给付了 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | What if we went through all this and he blows us off? | 经历这一切之后 如果他放我们鸽子呢? |
[31:36] | No. He’s an honorable man. | 不会的 他是个信守承诺的人 |
[31:40] | He saved our lives. He will do as he says. | 救了我们的命 他会兑现承诺的 |
[31:59] | Well, that was unpleasant. | 那真是令人不快 |
[32:02] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[32:04] | I’m a wanted criminal. | 我是个被通缉的罪犯 |
[32:06] | The worst of the worst, if you believe the FBI’s list. | 如果你相信联调局的名单 我是头号通缉犯 |
[32:10] | Of course, I’m not much of a list person myself. | 当然 我也不太喜欢名单 |
[32:13] | I prefer to rely on my instincts | 我宁可相信我的直觉 |
[32:16] | when it comes to judging someone’s character. | 当涉及判断某人性格时 |
[32:19] | Ignore that. | 忽略那电话 |
[32:28] | Okay. So, here’s what happened. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[32:31] | The bad guy here, he… | 这里的坏人 他… |
[32:33] | What’s your name, dear? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的? |
[32:34] | Ji-Min. | 智敏 |
[32:36] | He struck Ji-Min with his gun. | 他用枪击打智敏 |
[32:40] | Our young Internet-er rushed to her aid, | 我们的年轻网红赶来帮她 |
[32:44] | fought over the weapon, and it went off. | 争夺武器 枪就走火了 |
[32:48] | Sir, if you don’t mind, your jacket, please. | 先生 麻烦你把你的外套给我 |
[32:51] | Wait. You want us to lie to the cops? | 等等 你要我们对警察撒谎? |
[32:53] | Well, I could frighten you all and tell you | 我也可以吓唬你们所有人说 |
[32:55] | that I’ll have my people do their worst, | 我会派人让他们做最坏打算 |
[32:58] | but what’s the point when it’s so much easier | 但这又有何必? 因为让你们开心是 |
[33:01] | to make you happy? | 更简单的作法? |
[33:02] | Or at least make you rich. | 或至少让你们发财 |
[33:05] | This is Agent Ressler with the FBI. | 这是联调局的雷斯勒探员 |
[33:07] | We need to know if anyone inside is hurt, | 我们需要知道里面是否有人受伤 |
[33:09] | so please answer the phone. | 所以请接电话 |
[33:12] | How rich? | 发财多少? |
[33:14] | Jackpot rich. Wish-come-true rich. | 乐透等级 美梦成真的财富 |
[33:17] | Rich enough to pay all your bills | 富足到偿清所有账单 |
[33:20] | and start something new, something exciting. | 并开始新的人生 令人兴奋的人生 |
[33:24] | Ji-Min, do you have a favorite bar? | 智敏 你有喜欢的酒吧吗? |
[33:27] | Chikin Ba. | 旗津吧 |
[33:28] | Chikin Ba? | 旗津吧? |
[33:32] | I’ll send a representative to meet all of you there tonight. | 我将派一名代表今晚到那里与你们见面 |
[33:36] | He’ll have your money. | 他将有给你们的钱 |
[33:38] | All I need now is a way to get out of here. | 我现在需要一个离开这里的方法 |
[33:43] | Oh dear. | 哦 老天爷 |
[34:24] | I made it through the case files. | 我看过所有案件档案了 |
[34:27] | As expected, Reddington used the HexRoot program | 正如所料 雷丁顿使用了六角根程式 |
[34:29] | to scrub himself from the records. | 将自己从记录中删除 |
[34:31] | Any references to him or the intel he provided | 任何提到他或他所提供的情报 |
[34:34] | are missing or redacted. | 都消失或被删除过 |
[34:36] | -What about his immunity agreement? -Gone. | -那他的豁免协议呢?-不见了 |
[34:38] | It’s like he was never part of this team. | 就像他从未是这个团队的一份子 |
[34:40] | I don’t understand Raymond’s play here. | 我不明白雷蒙德这样做的用意 |
[34:42] | He’s left himself completely unprotected | 他让自己完全不受保护于 |
[34:44] | from prosecution by the US government. | 避免被美国政府起诉 |
[34:46] | What happens tomorrow when Panabaker turns us over to the DOJ? | 万一明天潘尼贝克把我们送交司法部怎么办? |
[34:49] | I mean, we’re the ones who are gonna take | 我们将会是要承受 |
[34:50] | the full blame for Wujing’s murder. | 谋杀吴京的全部责任 |
[34:52] | Panabaker will do what she does. | 我们无法控制潘尼贝克 |
[34:54] | If we have to face Main Justice, | 若非得面对司法部控诉 |
[34:55] | we’ll mount the best defense possible, | 我们必须尽可能做好防御 |
[34:57] | but we can’t do anything until we locate our asset, | 但我们必须找到线人 才能进行下一步 |
[35:00] | who’s becoming more erratic by the hour. | 而他变得越来越不稳定 |
[35:02] | Once we find him, I’ll need someone | 一旦找到他 我就需要 |
[35:03] | who can keep eyes on him at all times. | 有人24小时盯着他 |
[35:06] | I’ll do it. I don’t have a life. | 我来负责 我没有人生 |
[35:09] | The assignment is yours. | 任务是你的了 |
[35:11] | Everyone, go home, get a good night’s sleep. | 各位回家吧 好好睡一觉 |
[35:14] | Tomorrow, we’ll discuss the best strategy to handle the DOJ. | 明天我们来讨论面对司法部的最佳策略 |
[35:20] | Agent Malik, a moment. | 马利克探员 请稍等 |
[35:24] | I’m just checking in. Are you okay? | 我只想问问 你还好吗? |
[35:25] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这样做吗? |
[35:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:30] | But… | 但是… |
[35:33] | I went through the case files today. | 我今天翻阅了案件档案 |
[35:36] | All the case files. | 所有的案件档案 |
[35:39] | You read how your mother died. | 你读到你母亲如何去世的 |
[35:41] | Among other things. | 还有其他事情 |
[35:44] | The file said that she was attacked in a nightclub | 文件中说 她在一家夜总会遭到袭击 |
[35:47] | from behind and her throat was slit. | 她的喉咙从背后面被割 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:52] | It’s okay. I expected the worst. | 没关系 我期待最坏的结果 |
[35:56] | What I didn’t expect was… | 我没有想到的是… |
[36:02] | I joined this team because I wanted to know | 我加入这团队是为了想知道 |
[36:04] | what happened to her. | 发生在她身上的事 |
[36:05] | And why. | 以及发生原因 |
[36:08] | This task force had the answers, | 这个特勤组有答案 |
[36:10] | so I wanted to be one of you, | 所以我想成为你们中的一员 |
[36:13] | find out if her death meant something. | 找出她的死是否有意义 |
[36:16] | She was my mother. | 她是我的母亲 |
[36:20] | Then you read the case file. | 然后 你读了案件档案 |
[36:22] | And it read like many other case files. | 而它与其他许多案件一样 |
[36:24] | No logic to the crime. | 没有犯罪的逻辑 |
[36:26] | No reason. No answers. | 没有理由 没有答案 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:31] | When something important in your life is unknown, | 当你生命中重要的部分不为人知 |
[36:33] | it can lead to a feeling of helplessness. | 它可能导致一种无助感 |
[36:37] | You took a job in intelligence | 你接受了情报部门工作 |
[36:40] | so you could take control of your life with knowledge. | 希望用知识来掌控你的生活 |
[36:42] | But in this job, the only real knowledge to be had | 但在这工作中 唯一真正的知识是 |
[36:45] | is that most questions never find a satisfying answer. | 大多数问题从来没有令人满意的答案 |
[36:49] | But if you need to know if your mother’s death | 但如果你需要知道你母亲的死 |
[36:50] | meant something more than what it meant to you, | 是否比对你的意义更大 |
[36:52] | I can tell you… | 我可以告诉你… |
[36:55] | Meera Malik was a good woman and a fine agent. | 米拉-马利克是个好女人 好探员 |
[36:58] | She saved lives. | 她拯救生命 |
[37:00] | And her loss was immeasurable. | 失去她是不可估量的 |
[37:15] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[37:17] | I received a voicemail message from Harold today | 我今天收到哈洛德的语音信息 |
[37:21] | that you have urgent business to discuss with me. | 你有紧急事要和我讨论 |
[37:24] | You missed my deadline. | 你错过了我的期限 |
[37:26] | I did. | 是的 |
[37:27] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在在这里了 |
[37:31] | Doesn’t matter. | 这并不重要了 |
[37:32] | I can’t cover for you anymore, Raymond, | 我不能再为你掩护了 雷蒙德 |
[37:35] | waiting for your casual disregard for human life | 等待着你对人命的漠视 |
[37:38] | to destroy my career and the careers of others. | 破坏我和其他人的事业 |
[37:43] | I set a meeting with the Attorney General tomorrow | 我安排明天与司法部长会面 |
[37:44] | to tell him everything I know, | 告诉他我所知的一切 |
[37:46] | starting with your execution of Wujing | 从你在邮局处决吴京 |
[37:48] | and his associate Zhang Wei inside the Post Office. | 以及他的同事张伟开始 |
[37:51] | I don’t care what it’ll cost me. | 我不在乎这将对我的影响 |
[37:53] | And I know what it’ll cost me. | 而且我知道这对我影响巨大 |
[37:57] | You must be referring to this. | 你一定是指这个 |
[38:00] | My casual disregard for humanity | 关于我对人命的漠视 |
[38:04] | served you well enough when you needed | 当你需要时我为你提供的服务 |
[38:06] | someone interrogated to save a member of your family. | 为了救你的家人而逼供某人 |
[38:09] | I still have the recording, of course. | 当然 我仍然有著录音 |
[38:11] | Send it to The New York Times. | 寄给《纽约时报》吧 |
[38:13] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎了 |
[38:15] | I’m ready to pay for my mistakes. | 我已准备好为错误付出代价 |
[38:17] | Do your worst. | 使出你最狠的招数 |
[38:19] | Cynthia, I’m trying to do my best. | 辛西娅 我在努力做最好表现 |
[38:25] | It’s in nobody’s interest if you’re only helping the task force | 如果你帮助特勤组只是因为我胁迫你 |
[38:29] | because I’m forcing you to. | 这样对大家都不利 |
[38:32] | Help them because the world is a better place with them in it. | 帮助他们因为他们让世界更美好 |
[38:37] | Wujing and the Blacklisters that he broke out of prison, | 吴京和他劫出狱的黑名单成员 |
[38:40] | that mess was created | 这烂摊子是被我的前同事 |
[38:43] | by my former associate, Marvin Gerard. | 马文杰拉德所制造出来的 |
[38:45] | It was my mess to clean up. | 该是我来收拾的烂摊子 |
[38:49] | Anyway, that’s my two cents. | 总之 这是我的一点想法 |
[38:52] | Spend it how you will. | 你想怎么样就怎样吧 |
[39:10] | Lorelei, cancel my meeting with the Attorney General tomorrow. | 罗蕾莱 取消我明天与司法部长的会面 |
[39:27] | The Barnes Foundation? Where’d you get that? | 巴恩斯基金会?你从哪里得到的? |
[39:31] | It’s from Pinky. | 小粉红给我的 |
[39:36] | When did he give that to you? | 他什么时候给你的? |
[39:38] | Pinky works in mysterious ways. | 小粉红向来都很神秘 |
[39:40] | I-I was upstairs and came down for a snack, | 我在楼上 下来吃点心 |
[39:42] | and these were sitting on the kitchen table with a note. | 它就放在厨房桌上 还有张便条 |
[39:46] | You mind if I read the note? | 介意我读便条吗? |
[39:55] | “Dear Agnes, last we visited, | “亲爱的艾格尼丝 上次我们见面 “ |
[39:59] | I was so pleased to hear your exciting stories | 我很高兴听你的精彩故事 |
[40:03] | about your field trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. | 关于你去费城艺术博物馆参观 |
[40:08] | But upon reflection, I was a little disappointed | 但仔细想想 我还是有点失望 |
[40:10] | that you didn’t have a chance to experience | 你没有机会体验到的 |
[40:13] | the amazing artworks of the Barnes Foundation. | 巴恩斯基金会的惊人艺术作品 |
[40:17] | So I rented a car yesterday | 所以我昨天租了辆车 |
[40:19] | and drove there to buy a catalogue for you. | 驱车前往 为你买了本目录 |
[40:21] | Looks like Reddington’s not here. | 看来雷丁顿不在这里 |
[40:24] | He was here. | 他来过这里了 |
[40:28] | I would’ve gotten the catalogue to you sooner, | 我本可以更早把目录交给你 |
[40:30] | but I ran into a little trouble when I stopped on the way home | 但我在回家路上遇到了一点麻烦 |
[40:34] | to buy some world-famous Goldenberg’s Peanut Chews. | 为了买世界闻名的金伯格花生棒 |
[40:40] | Anyway, I wanted you to see | 总之 我想让你看到 |
[40:42] | how the Barnes Collection integrates art and objects | 巴恩斯收藏如何整合艺术和物品 |
[40:46] | from across cultures and time periods | 来自不同文化和时间 |
[40:50] | to reveal the universal impulse to create wonder. | 显示人类创造奇迹的热情 |
[40:55] | The kind of wonder that exists within each of us | 存在于每个人心中的那种奇迹 |
[40:58] | and makes life worth living. | 让人生更有存在价值 |
[41:01] | So enjoy the catalogue. | 因此 请享受目录 |
[41:04] | Hopefully we can go to the Barnes together one day. | 希望有一天我们能一起去巴恩斯 |
[41:07] | I love you. Pinky.” | 我爱你 小粉红” |
[41:15] | Sweet of him. Right? | 他真的很贴心 对吧? |
[41:21] | Amazing. | 令人赞叹 |