时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Everything okay, Dad? | 一切都好吗 爸爸? |
[00:11] | Just attempting to make your lunch. | 只是在试图做你的午餐 |
[00:14] | You really don’t have to. | 你真的不必 |
[00:15] | Mom usually just lets me eat from the cafeteria. | 妈妈通常就让我在校餐吃饭 |
[00:17] | I want to. Mom has her overnight shift at the ER, | 我愿意做 妈妈在急诊室上夜班 |
[00:19] | and while, admittedly, she’s better at this stuff, | 虽然 我承认 她比较会做菜 |
[00:22] | I think I can handle a sandwich. | 但我想我还可以做个三明治 |
[00:28] | PB&J, your favorite. | 花生酱加果酱 你的最爱 |
[00:31] | It’s a… It’s a nut-free campus. | 我们学校…施行无坚果校园 |
[00:33] | Seriously? | 搞什么? |
[00:35] | That’s my ride. | 我的车到了 |
[00:36] | You win, chicken tenders from the lunch lady. | 你赢了 午餐女士的鸡柳条 |
[00:39] | All right. Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[00:44] | “莎拉发讯 你有联络凯特吗? 医院似乎出事了” | |
[00:55] | This is Kate. Leave it at the beep! | 我是凯特 哔声后留言 |
[01:03] | “枪手正在特区医院里 请回避” | |
[01:12] | “特勤队” | |
[01:29] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[01:32] | – I’ve been trying to call you. – My phone is in my purse inside. | – 我一直在试着打给你 – 我的电话在钱包里 |
[01:35] | They made us leave everything when the police evacuated us. | 警察疏散时 不准我们带走任何东西 |
[01:37] | But they got the guy? | 他们抓住了他了吗? |
[01:39] | – There was no guy. – What are you talking about? | – 根本没有人 – 你说什么? |
[01:41] | Apparently, it was some stupid Internet prank. | 看起来这是一起愚蠢的网路恶作剧 |
[01:44] | There were photos of a gunman. Posts from people working in the hospital. | 医院员工发的文上都是枪手的照片 |
[01:48] | I know. We all believed it. It was terrifying. | 我知道 我们都信以为真 很可怕 |
[01:50] | I just still don’t understand, why would someone do something like this? | 我只是不明白 为何会有人做这样的事? |
[02:25] | Harold! Please. | 哈洛德 请坐 |
[02:27] | Your door was unlocked. | 你的门没有上锁 |
[02:28] | Is that wise? | 这样明智吗? |
[02:29] | Are you here for business or pleasure? A lot going on in New York right now. | 你是来出差还是旅游?纽约发生好多事情 |
[02:33] | I’m here because I’ve been trying to reach you for days, to no avail. | 我来是因为我试着联系你好几天了没结果 |
[02:37] | I was able to hop a ride on a flight with a couple of DOJ boys | 就和几个司法部的搭顺风机 |
[02:40] | here for a deposition. | 他们过来取证 |
[02:42] | Why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 你为什么不接电话? |
[02:43] | I threw it in a dumpster. | 扔进了垃圾箱 |
[02:45] | Damn thing was driving me crazy. | 该死的东西让我发疯 |
[02:48] | – It’s been liberating to disconnect. – The Freelancer’s still at large. | -失联是种解放 -自由接案者仍然在逃 |
[02:51] | Wujing is trying to expose your relationship with us, | 吴京正试图暴露你和我们的关系、 |
[02:54] | and you threw your phone in the trash? | 而你却扔了你的手机? |
[02:57] | Did you know that when Madeleine Albright was Secretary of State, | 你知道吗 当奥布莱特担任国务卿时、 |
[03:01] | she wore very specific brooches and pins | 她戴着非常特别的胸针和别针 |
[03:06] | to send not-so-subtle messages | 发送不那么隐晦的信息 |
[03:08] | to her foes abroad | 对她的海外敌人 |
[03:10] | without ever having to say a word? | 一句话都不需要说 |
[03:12] | A gold coiled-snake pin | 蛇形金针 |
[03:16] | after the Iraqis called her a serpent | 因为伊拉克人称她为 “蛇 “ |
[03:19] | for trying to impose tougher sanctions. | 因为她试图实施更严厉的制裁 |
[03:21] | A big beetle brooch when she met with the Russians | 她与俄国人会面时戴一个大甲虫胸针 |
[03:25] | after they’d bugged a room in the State Department. | 在他们窃听(虫)了国务院的一个房间 |
[03:29] | I was reminded of this the other day | 有一天 我想起了这句话 |
[03:32] | in an antique shop in the West Village. | 在西村的一家古董店 |
[03:38] | I couldn’t resist. | 我忍不住了 |
[03:44] | Wujing is nothing more than a fly, Harold. | 吴京不过是一只苍蝇 哈洛德 |
[03:48] | A pest. A nuisance. | 一个害虫 小累赘 |
[03:50] | That nuisance killed your friend, Robert Vesco, among others. | 这累赘杀了你朋友罗伯特-维斯科还有其他人 |
[03:53] | Sometimes I’m not sure you’re taking any of this seriously anymore. | 有时我不确定你认真对待这些事了 |
[03:56] | I’m well aware that flies can be dangerous, even lethal, | 我很清楚 苍蝇可以是危险甚至致命的 |
[04:00] | but mostly just annoying. | 但通常只是令人讨厌 |
[04:02] | It’s time to swat this one down. | 现在是时候把他打倒了 |
[04:05] | He’s resurfaced. | 他重新出现了 |
[04:07] | Did you hear about the hoax at DC General Hospital? | 你听说特区医院的恶作剧了吗? |
[04:10] | The hostage situation that wasn’t? | 假的人质事件? |
[04:13] | I caught it on the news. But what does that have to do with Wujing? | 我看到新闻了 但这与吴京有何关系? |
[04:16] | I have it on good authority | 我有很确实的消息来源 |
[04:18] | that he’s enlisted the help of another former Blacklister, | 他正在招募另一位前黑名单成员 |
[04:22] | The Troll Farmer. | 巨魔农夫 |
[04:23] | The hospital hoax has all the hallmarks: | 医院骗局有着所有特征: |
[04:26] | doctored media, online social channels buzzing, | 假新闻 社交媒体的放话、 |
[04:31] | a very real law-enforcement response. | 非常真实的执法当局反应 |
[04:33] | But didn’t The Troll Farmer work alongside you all those years ago? | 但多年前巨魔农夫不是和你合作过? |
[04:37] | Do you really think he’d turn? | 你真的认为他会被策反? |
[04:38] | If Wujing convinced him that his time in federal prison was my doing, | 如果吴京说服他 是我让他在联邦监狱服刑的、 |
[04:43] | I’d imagine he’d have a rather large axe to grind. | 我想他会拿着大斧头来砍我 |
[04:46] | And deservedly so. | 而且是理所当然 |
[04:48] | Look into the hoax. I suspect it’ll lead you to The Troll Farmer, | 研究一下这骗局 我想它会指向”巨魔农夫” |
[04:51] | and he’ll lead us to that buzzing fly, Wujing. | 然后再领我们找到那嗡嗡的苍蝇 吴京 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:56] | We will. | 我们会调查 |
[04:57] | On one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[05:00] | Get a new phone. | 你去弄个新手机 |
[05:03] | That was Cooper. He found Reddington. | 库珀打给我 找到雷丁顿了 |
[05:05] | Apparently, he’s living in a bathhouse? | 他现在住在一个澡堂里? |
[05:08] | Anyway, gave us the name of another Blacklister, Bo Chang. | 总之, 他指出另一名黑名单成员, 张博. |
[05:12] | Wait a minute. You mean The Troll Farmer? | 等等 你是说《巨魔农夫》? |
[05:15] | I hate to be the new girl, but who’s this Troll Farmer? | 我是新来的 这巨魔农夫是谁? |
[05:18] | Well, Bo Chang, aka The Troll Farmer, | 嗯 张博 又名 “巨魔农夫” |
[05:21] | helped Reddington and Keen | 几年前曾帮助雷丁顿和基恩 |
[05:23] | obscure their location a few years ago when they were on the run. | 在他们逃亡时 掩护了他们的位置 |
[05:26] | He specializes in highly coordinated | 他专门从事高度协调的 |
[05:28] | disinformation campaigns. | 虚假宣传活动 |
[05:30] | He and his team use social media, doctored photos, first-person accounts | 他和团队利用社媒、假照片、假证词 |
[05:34] | to create the illusion of a crisis unfolding. | 以制造危机展开的假象 |
[05:37] | These events are so convincing, | 这些事件是如此令人信服、 |
[05:40] | they generate a very real media and law-enforcement response. | 创造了非常真实的媒体和执法部门反应 |
[05:43] | Interesting. | 有趣的是 |
[05:44] | But to what end? | 但目的是什么? |
[05:45] | Well, the events he creates are just distractions. | 事件只是为了分散注意力 |
[05:48] | They’re strategically designed so that he can safely commit another crime | 以便让他能安全地实施另一项犯罪 |
[05:51] | during the chaos. | 趁着混乱的时候 |
[05:52] | We arrested him back then. | 我们当时就逮捕了他 |
[05:54] | He served some time, but got out recently on good behavior. | 他服刑一些时间 最近因表现良好而出狱 |
[05:57] | Now Reddington believes he’s in town working with Wujing | 现在雷丁顿认为他与吴京一起合作 |
[05:59] | as revenge for being taken by the FBI. | 作为对被联调局带走的报复 |
[06:02] | The DC General Hospital hoax. | 特区总医院的骗局 |
[06:04] | Yeah. How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道? |
[06:06] | It was trending on Rambler for hours yesterday. | 昨天在”漫步者”网站上的趋势话题 |
[06:08] | I was watching it unfold live. | 我在看着整个事件发展 |
[06:10] | Didn’t you see it? | 你们没看到吗? |
[06:12] | I don’t “ramble.” Is that even the right verb? | 我不 “漫步”… 这说法正确吗? |
[06:16] | It’s not my thing. | 不是我的领域 |
[06:19] | Chang must be good. | 张博显然很厉害 |
[06:21] | There are authentic-looking photos. | 有看似真实的现场照片 |
[06:23] | First-hand accounts. | 第一手证词 |
[06:24] | People claiming there was an active shooter. | 有人声称一名活跃的枪手 |
[06:26] | A nurse taken hostage. | 劫持一名护士为人质 |
[06:28] | I watched one live feed of a woman supposedly posting from a utility closet. | 我看了一个女人的直播 据说地点是杂物柜里 |
[06:32] | She was hiding, afraid to take a breath | 她躲起来 不敢喘气 |
[06:35] | or even move an inch because the gunman was just outside. | 甚或移动一英寸 因为枪手就在外面 |
[06:38] | She even had audio. It was quite convincing. | 她甚至有音频 很有说服力的 |
[06:41] | Let’s start by reviewing all the fake social-media posts. | 让我们先检验所有虚假社交媒体发文 |
[06:45] | You should take the lead on this, Siya. You seem to have a knack for it. | 你该带头做这事 西雅 你很得要领 |
[06:48] | Well, I’m embarrassed to say I’m well-versed in Rambler. | 很不好意思地承认 我很精通漫步者 |
[06:51] | There’ll be no stone unturned. | 我不会有任何遗漏 |
[06:56] | I apologize for my absence this morning. | 很抱歉上午的缺席 |
[06:59] | Any updates on the case? | 有此案的最新进展吗? |
[07:00] | We’ve reviewed all the original social-media posts | 我们已审查所有社媒原生发文 |
[07:03] | that started the Rambler storm. | 掀起了漫步者上的风暴 |
[07:04] | Many of them contained the same photo of the gunman with a hostage. | 许多都包含了一张枪手与人质的照片 |
[07:07] | We discovered that the gunman and the hostage in the photo were real, | 我们发现 照片中枪手和人质是真的 |
[07:11] | but from a separate incident in 2013 at a medical facility in Ohio. | 但是来自2013年俄州医疗机构的单一事件 |
[07:15] | The photo was a deepfake. | 照片是深伪改造的 |
[07:17] | Anything in the image’s metadata that gets us closer to Wujing? | 图片里的元数据能让我们更接近吴京吗? |
[07:20] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 没有 |
[07:22] | We also looked into the 14 accounts that started everything. | 我们还调查了发动一切的14个账户 |
[07:25] | Half the accounts belonged to real employees of the hospital. | 一半属于医院的真正员工 |
[07:28] | Chang hacked them. The others were fake, with IP addresses all over the world. | 张博骇客了它们 其他是假帐号 IP遍布全世界 |
[07:32] | We’re focusing on the hoax, | 我们关注了骗局 |
[07:34] | but what was he trying to bury underneath it? | 但他真正隐藏的原因是什么? |
[07:36] | We went down that path, too. Based on The Troll Farmer’s case files, | 这方向我们也调查了 根据”巨魔农夫”的档案 |
[07:40] | it’s always a local crime he’s covering for. | 他总是掩护当地的犯罪 |
[07:42] | But there haven’t been any major crimes reported in the last three hours. | 但过去三小时内没有任何重大犯罪报道 |
[07:45] | I checked with all the local law-enforcement agencies. | 我也向当地所有执法机构查证过 |
[07:48] | Maybe it’s a crime that hasn’t been reported yet. | 也许是还没有被报导的犯罪 |
[07:50] | We need to find out what. | 我们需要找出答案 |
[08:00] | Call Wujing. | 打给吴京 |
[08:01] | – Let him know we’re on schedule. – Got it. | – 让他知道我们正按计划进行 – 明白了 |
[08:05] | We locked down that whole hospital for one guy’s work badge? | 我们为了一个人的工作证封锁整个医院? |
[08:06] | “葛雷汉福林 众议院” | |
[08:08] | Not to humblebrag, but it’s more than a badge. | 不是我要吹嘘 但这不只是个工作证 |
[08:10] | It’s the first domino that will effectively lead | 这是第一张骨牌 将有效导致 |
[08:13] | to the greatest theft of military technology in US history. | 美国史上最大的军事技术盗窃案 |
[08:23] | Still no major crimes reported, but we reviewed the 911 calls that came in | 仍没有重大犯罪报告 但我们审查收到的911电话… |
[08:27] | between 7:00 a.m. and– | 上午7时至… |
[08:29] | Sorry. I thought it was on silent. | 对不起 我以为把它关无声了 |
[08:31] | Do you need to take that? | 你需要接电话吗? |
[08:32] | No, it’s nothing. It’s Herbie. | 不用 没什么 是赫比 |
[08:34] | As in Reddington’s Herbie? How does he have your number? | 雷丁顿的赫比?他怎么有你的号码? |
[08:37] | The Dockery case. He’s been calling a lot, actually. | 因为多克里的案子 实际上他已经打来很多次 |
[08:40] | So, he has a little thing for you. | 他似乎对你有意思 |
[08:42] | He has a thing for us. | 他对我们团队有兴趣 |
[08:44] | He keeps asking what we’re working on, if we need help with anything. | 他一直在问我们在做什么 是否需要帮助 |
[08:47] | He’s very eager. | 他很积极 |
[08:49] | He means well, but boundaries aren’t his strong suit. | 他是好意 但他不太懂得界限 |
[08:51] | Agent Ressler, you were saying? | 瑞斯勒探员 你刚才正要说? |
[08:53] | Right. There were several 911 calls in the area during the hoax. | 骗局发生时该地区有几通911电话 |
[08:56] | Two domestic disputes, a burglary, and a fight at a local dive bar. | 两起家庭纠纷 一起窃盗 还有当地酒吧的打架 |
[09:00] | One of the men assaulted at the bar fight was treated at DC General. | 酒吧斗殴被攻击的男子在特区医院接受了治疗 |
[09:04] | Which we thought may be related, | 我们以为可能与此有关 |
[09:06] | but after we followed up, it seemed like it was a personal matter. | 但跟进后发现似乎是个人问题 |
[09:09] | There’s also this one. | 还有这个事件 |
[09:10] | A janitor working at a building next to DC General placed a 911 call. | 一名在特区医院旁大楼的杂工打了个911电话 |
[09:14] | Saw someone suspicious using a tool to get into a silver Audi on the lot. | 看到有可疑人士用工具撬开一辆银色奥迪车 |
[09:18] | The janitor gave the plate to the police, but when they responded, the car was gone. | 杂工把车牌给了警察 但很快的车就不见了 |
[09:22] | The police assumed the owner would report if anything had been taken. | 警方认为若有东西被偷 车主会报告 |
[09:25] | Car belongs to a Graham Flynn, 42, | 车主是葛雷汉福林 42岁 |
[09:29] | of Bethesda. | 住在贝塞斯达 |
[09:30] | Senior aide to Congressman McFarley. | 议员麦法利的资深助理 |
[09:33] | He co-chairs the House Select Intelligence Committee. | 他是众议院特设情报委员会的共同主席 |
[09:35] | They oversee Defense and National Security. | 负责监督国防和国安 |
[09:37] | That might make him a worthy target for Wujing. | 这可能使他成为吴京的重要目标 |
[09:40] | Worthy of a car break-in? Why? | 汽车窃案?为了什么? |
[09:42] | I don’t know, but Graham Flynn is the best lead we’ve got, | 我不知道 但葛雷汉福林是目前最好的线索 |
[09:45] | so go talk to him. | 去和他谈谈 |
[09:53] | Red? You in here? | 红魔?你在吗? |
[09:55] | I just had the most magnificent steam. | 我刚经历了最棒的蒸汽浴 |
[09:59] | Does wonders for the lungs and nasal passages. | 对肺部和鼻腔有奇效 |
[10:02] | Not to mention my pores. | 更不用说我的毛孔了 |
[10:06] | Yeah. You do have sort of a glow. | 是的 你确实有一种光辉 |
[10:08] | We live in the age of self-care, Chuck. You should try it. | 我们活在自我保健的时代 查克 你应该试试 |
[10:12] | It’s also the age of technology. Here. | 这也是技术的时代 给你 |
[10:15] | I guess it was inevitable. | 我想这是不可避免的 |
[10:18] | Call me old-fashioned, but lately, | 说我老土吧 但最近、 |
[10:20] | I prefer my interactions to be face-to-face. | 我希望我的互动是面对面的 |
[10:23] | Great. ‘Cause I think you need to pay our friend Phil a visit. | 很好 因为我想你该去拜访一下菲尔 |
[10:27] | Why? Was something wrong with the shipment? | 货物出了问题吗? |
[10:29] | Yeah, he refused to receive it, hasn’t paid us, and won’t return my calls. | 是啊 他拒绝收货 不付钱 也不回我电话 |
[10:33] | He needs to start construction by the end of next week. | 他需要在下周末前开始施工 |
[10:36] | He can’t do that without materials. | 没有材料 他办不到 |
[10:37] | Does he realize how hard it is to get steel right now? | 他知道现在要拿到钢铁有多难吗? |
[10:41] | And I called in a favor to fast-track it. | 我还求情于人 帮他加速办理 |
[10:45] | – I’ll go see him. – Before you do, there’s one more thing. | – 我会去见他 – 去之前你还有一件事 |
[10:47] | Rogelio called. | 罗赫利奥打电话来 |
[10:49] | His network found the man we’ve been looking for in New Orleans. | 他的人脉在纽奥良找到我们一直在找的人 |
[10:52] | Checked in to a hotel under an alias. | 用假名入住一家酒店 |
[10:54] | Then you better get down to The Big Easy and grab him | 那你最好快去纽奥良 抓他 |
[10:57] | before he goes underground again. | 以免他又转入地下躲藏 |
[10:59] | Bring him to DC. | 带他到华盛顿特区 |
[11:00] | I’ll head down after I pay a visit to Phil. | 我拜访了菲尔之后就去找他 |
[11:10] | Mr. Thieman. So glad we could make this work. | 蒂曼先生 很高兴我们能合做这件事 |
[11:12] | You do realize this is the first time HexRoot’s left the Pentagon. | 要知道这是”六角根”第一次离开五角大楼 |
[11:15] | Yes, and we appreciate your concerns. | 是的 我们了解你们的担忧 |
[11:17] | But what is politics without some pageantry? | 但政治就是需要一些庆祝活动衬托 |
[11:19] | The committee is gathering right now and looking forward to the presentation. | 委员会正在集结 期待着展演 |
[11:30] | They’re going up. | 他们正在上楼 |
[11:32] | Wujing made it very clear, we have one shot. | 吴京说得很清楚 我们只有一次机会 |
[11:35] | No second chances. Call the troll farm. | 没有第二次机会 呼叫巨魔农夫 |
[11:38] | Tell them it’s time. | 告诉他们是时候了 |
[11:40] | Malik, did you reach Flynn? | 马利克 你联系到福林了吗? |
[11:44] | I called to let him know you’re on your way to his office, | 我打去通知他 你们在去他办公室的路上 |
[11:46] | but I got his assistant. | 但他的助手接电话 |
[11:47] | She said Flynn’s in a closed-door intelligence committee meeting | 说福林正在参加情报委员会的闭门会议 |
[11:50] | happening right now. | 就是现在 |
[11:51] | So Chang broke into the vehicle of a man attending | 所以 张博撬入这名男子的车辆 |
[11:54] | a top-secret intelligence meeting today? | 而他今天有个高机密情报会议? |
[11:56] | That can’t be good. | 这不是好事 |
[11:57] | It’s taking place at one of their satellite offices, | 会议在一个卫星办公室进行 |
[12:00] | the Stevenson Building, for security purposes. | 史蒂文森大厦 为了安全起见 |
[12:03] | I’d like to start by expressing our gratitude to the NSA, Mr. Thieman. | 泰曼先生 首先我想向国安局表示感谢 |
[12:07] | As you know, we have requested this demonstration for some time. | 如你所知 我们要求这一示范已有一段时间 |
[12:12] | Yes, and you’ve been very persistent. | 而且你们很坚持 |
[12:14] | We’ve spent billions developing the program. | 国家花了数十亿来开发这项目 |
[12:16] | It would be irresponsible not to have some oversight | 总是应该要监督一下 |
[12:19] | on the progress the agency’s made. | 贵单位的开发进展 |
[12:21] | – You can understand that. – Of course. | – 你可以理解的 – 当然 |
[12:24] | So, without further ado, | 因此 废话不多说 |
[12:26] | this is HexRoot. | 这就是”六角根” |
[12:30] | A world-class malware program that targets supervisory control | 一个世界级恶意软体 针对监督管控… |
[12:34] | and data-acquisition systems. | 与数据采集系统 |
[12:36] | Now, it hones in on PLCs | 现在 它专门针对PLC |
[12:38] | that allow for automation of electro-mechanical processes. | 以便实现机电过程的自动化 |
[12:41] | We’ve developed stealth programs in a similar vein, | 我们曾开发过类似的隐形程序、 |
[12:45] | but what makes HexRoot unique | 但”六角根”独特之处在于 |
[12:46] | is it’s deployable from this mobile command-center unit | 它可以从这个移动指挥手提箱部署 |
[12:49] | and can be taken into the field. | 可以直接带入现场 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry to interrupt. I’m getting word that we have a situation in the building. | 抱歉打扰 我得到消息大楼里有状况 |
[12:54] | What kind of situation? | 什么样的情况? |
[12:58] | I’ve got an update, guys. | 我有新消息 两位 |
[13:00] | Reports of a massive fire at the Stevenson Building. | 报导称史蒂文森大厦发生大火 |
[13:03] | Or an explosion that started a fire. It’s unclear. | 或者爆炸引发火灾 目前不清楚 |
[13:06] | I keep having to refresh. | 我一直要刷新 |
[13:07] | But social-media posts are coming in one after another. | 但社媒发文接二连三 |
[13:09] | I’ve reached out to fire and EMS, | 我已经联系消防急救队 |
[13:11] | they’re treating it as a credible threat until they’re on the ground. | 他们宣称这是可靠威胁 直到他们到现场 |
[13:14] | – This has to be Chang. – Has to be. | – 这一定是张博 – 一定是 |
[13:16] | Well, I’m watching live footage of smoke coming out the windows. | 我正在看窗外冒烟的直播画面 |
[13:19] | If it’s another false-flag attack, it’s a convincing one. | 如果又是假造攻击 还真是令人信服 |
[13:21] | All right, we’re two minutes out. | 我们还有两分钟就到 |
[13:23] | Suspicious package? What? | 可疑的包裹?什么? |
[13:25] | How? Nobody even knows about this site. | 怎么可能?没有人知道这个地点 |
[13:27] | I don’t have details yet, | 我还不知道细节 |
[13:28] | but we’re been told to follow protocol and evacuate. | 但我们被告知要遵循程序进行疏散 |
[13:31] | Committee members to the east stairwell. NSA to the west stairwell. | 委员会成员走东边楼梯 国安局到西边楼梯间 |
[13:34] | We’re to stay outside the building until Capitol Police arrive. | 我们要呆在大楼外 直到国会警察到来 |
[13:37] | – This presentation is hereby suspended. – For now. We’ll find another time. | – 本展示就此终止 – 暂时而已 我们会另找时间 |
[13:45] | – Restricted area! – Officer, we need to get through here. | – 限制区!- 警官 我们需要通过这里 |
[13:47] | – I’m sorry. I can’t allow that. – We’re with the NSA. | -抱歉 我不能允许这样做 – 我们是国安局 |
[13:50] | We’re operating under a presidential directive. | 根据总统指示而行事 |
[13:52] | Now step aside or my men will move you. | 现在靠边站 否则我的人就会动你 |
[13:54] | Will they? Really? | 他们会吗?真的吗? |
[13:56] | Hands away from your weapons! Where we can see them! | 手远离武器!放在我们看得到的地方! |
[13:57] | Hands high! Keep ’em high or we shoot! | 高举双手! 否则我们就开枪! |
[13:59] | Lock your hands behind your head! | 把手放在后脑勺! |
[14:01] | – I can’t put my hands behind my head! – You’ll be able to in a moment. | – 我无法把手放在后脑勺 -你马上就能了 |
[14:22] | Excuse me. Agent Ressler, FBI. | 我是瑞斯勒探员 联调局 |
[14:24] | This is Agent Zuma. We need to speak with you and your boss. | 这是祖玛探员 我们需要与你和上司谈谈 |
[14:27] | He’s on with the Secretary of Defense. We’re dealing with a crisis at the moment. | 他和国防部长在一起 我们正在处理一场危机 |
[14:32] | I’ll do it. | 我会照做 |
[14:35] | The FBI, sir. | 联调局的人 先生 |
[14:36] | Mr. Congressman, Agent Zuma, Agent Ressler, FBI. | 议员 我是祖马探员 瑞斯勒探员 联调局 |
[14:40] | We have reason to believe the purpose of this charade, | 我们有理由相信这场骗局 |
[14:42] | the fire and explosion, was to target your meeting. | 火灾和爆炸 是针对你的会议 |
[14:45] | Our meeting today was classified. Look, guys, I’m under the gun here– | 我们的会议是保密的 两位 我在处理危机… |
[14:49] | It’s quite obvious that something critical went down here today. | 很显然今天发生的事件很关键 |
[14:53] | The man behind these events today is highly dangerous. | 今天事件的主谋是非常危险的人 |
[14:56] | We know he was after something here. | 我们知道他想要夺取什么 |
[14:58] | We just don’t know what. | 只是不知道目标为何 |
[15:03] | He was after HexRoot. | 他的目标是六角根 |
[15:05] | – HexRoot? – It’s a new cyber weapon. | – 六角根?- 一种全新的网络武器 |
[15:07] | Our meeting was with the NSA. | 我们的会议是与国安局 |
[15:09] | They were about to demonstrate HexRoot’s capabilities | 他们将展示六角根的能力 |
[15:12] | when all hell broke loose. | 然后整起事件就爆发了 |
[15:13] | In the chaos, the NSA team was ambushed, the weapon stolen. | 混乱中 国安局队伍遭伏击 武器被盗 |
[15:17] | The fact that it’s gone is catastrophic. | 它的消失是一个大灾难 |
[15:19] | Can you tell us more about HexRoot? | 能告诉我们更多关于六角根吗? |
[15:22] | HexRoot is next-gen military tech. | 六角根是新一代军事科技 |
[15:24] | It’ll saw through any cyber defense and hide inside any computer network. | 它能穿透任何网络防御 隐藏在任何电脑网络中 |
[15:27] | And now it’s out in the world? | 而它现在被释放出去了? |
[15:29] | I mean, that’s just… | 这真是… |
[15:31] | – You know what? Never mind. – It’s okay, Agent Ressler. | – 不要紧的.. – 没关系的 瑞斯勒探员 |
[15:34] | I understand your point of view. | 我理解你的观点 |
[15:35] | But the next World War, it’s gonna be a cyber war. | 但下一次世界大战 将是网络战争 |
[15:39] | And this nation needs to do what it takes | 而这个国家需要做的是 |
[15:41] | to defend itself against the global conflict to come. | 抵御即将到来的全球冲突 |
[15:45] | That was the whole idea behind HexRoot. | 这是六角根背后的整个想法 |
[15:48] | – The NSA team, where are they now? – With building security. | – 国安局的团队现在在哪?- 与大楼警卫 |
[15:51] | Trying to get a lead on who attacked them. | 试图找出是谁袭击他们 |
[16:03] | Hello, Phillip. | 你好 菲利普 |
[16:06] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[16:08] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[16:12] | Phil, you’re as predictable as the demographic | 菲尔 你和人口统计学一样容易预测 |
[16:14] | in one of the city’s most pretentious men’s clubs. | 在这个城市最自命不凡的男子俱乐部 |
[16:18] | A predictability I’d grown to appreciate in our years of doing business. | 我们多年的业务往来让我越欣赏这种可预测性 |
[16:24] | So imagine my surprise when you failed to pay me | 所以 当你不付钱给我时 我有多震惊 |
[16:27] | and rejected my shipment for the first time in… 17 years? | 还拒收我的货物 这是…17年来的第一次? |
[16:31] | I know. But I’m between a rock and a hard place. | 我知道 但我现在正处于两难境地 |
[16:36] | Really? It’s actually quite comfortable here. | 真的吗?这里其实很舒服 |
[16:39] | Little bit stuffy. Bit stale. | 有一点闷 有点陈旧 |
[16:42] | People keep telling me that you’ve cozied up to the feds. | 人们一直告诉我 你和联调局打成一片 |
[16:46] | I’m concerned. I don’t want to believe them. | 我很担心 我不想相信他们 |
[16:48] | Well, perhaps you should. | 也许你应该相信 |
[16:51] | Because I have. | 因为我确实有 |
[16:54] | I also work with assets from the Mossad, | 我还与摩萨德的资源合作 |
[16:57] | 英国军情处 美国中情局 俄国情报局 | |
[17:01] | I have judges in my pocket. | 我的口袋里有法官 |
[17:04] | People in police departments from New York to New Delhi. | 从纽约到新德里的警察部门 |
[17:08] | The way they were talking about the FBI, though, | 不过 他们说到联调局的口气 |
[17:12] | it was different. | 那是不同的 |
[17:14] | People were insinuating | 人们在影射 |
[17:15] | that you were handing people over to a secret task force. | 你把人交给了一个秘密特勤组 |
[17:18] | That… That some of my own associates | 那…我自己的一些同事 |
[17:21] | have gone to federal prison directly because of you. | 直接因为你而进了联邦监狱 |
[17:26] | When I was a child, | 当我还是个孩子 |
[17:28] | I spent many summers at my grandmother’s farm. | 我在我祖母的农场度过了许多个夏天 |
[17:32] | She kept pigs, chickens, and some cows, sheep. | 她养猪、养鸡 还有一些牛、羊 |
[17:37] | And there was this one little goat, Belka. | 还有这只小山羊 贝尔卡 |
[17:42] | Poor thing had only one eye. | 可怜的家伙只有一只眼睛 |
[17:45] | My grandmother thought she was hideous, but I took quite a shine to her. | 我祖母认为她很难看 但我很喜欢她 |
[17:52] | Those summers were… | 那些夏天是… |
[17:56] | paradise. | 天堂 |
[17:58] | And my grandmother gave me free rein. | 而我的祖母让我自由发挥 |
[18:02] | She had only one rule: | 她只有一个规则: |
[18:05] | stay out of the green shed. | 远离绿色大棚 |
[18:07] | Year after year, I thought and thought of that shed. | 年复一年 我不断想到了那个棚子 |
[18:15] | I dreamed and nightmared of the place. | 我梦见过这个地方 也做过噩梦 |
[18:20] | What could possibly be in there? | 那里面到底有什么呢? |
[18:23] | What sort of secrets did it hold? | 它有什么样的秘密? |
[18:25] | And who went in there? | 那谁进去了? |
[18:28] | And when? | 什么时候? |
[18:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:32] | Well, one day, | 嗯 有一天、 |
[18:36] | Belka went missing. | 贝尔卡失踪了 |
[18:41] | Must have gotten out of her pen. | 一定是离开了她的圈 |
[18:45] | And I looked. | 我找了找 |
[18:47] | I looked all over the property. | 我看遍了整个地方 |
[18:51] | It was getting late. | 天色已晚 |
[18:53] | Getting dark. | 越来越黑 |
[18:55] | And then I heard it, her familiar little bleat. | 然后我听到了 她那熟悉的咩咩声 |
[19:00] | And it was coming from the shed. | 那是从棚子里传出来的 |
[19:05] | I don’t know how she got there, | 我不知道她是如何到达那里的、 |
[19:07] | but I screwed up my courage and pulled open the door. | 但我鼓起勇气 拉开了门 |
[19:15] | Do you know what was in that shed? | 你知道那棚子里有什么吗? |
[19:18] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:21] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:24] | Literally nothing but a little hay. | 除了一点干草 真的什么都没有 |
[19:27] | And Belka, of course. | 当然 还有贝尔卡 |
[19:30] | All that fear | 所有的恐惧 |
[19:32] | and trepidation, | 和惶恐不安、 |
[19:35] | anticipation | 预测 |
[19:38] | for nothing. | 都是虚假的 |
[19:42] | Tell yourself all the stories you want to about me, Phil, | 告诉你自己所有关于我的故事 菲尔、 |
[19:46] | but there’s nothing there except a one-eyed goat. | 但除了一只独眼山羊 那里什么也没有 |
[19:51] | Still getting rich? | 还在发财吗? |
[19:53] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:56] | And I appreciate it. | 我也很感激你 |
[19:58] | Do you understand the competitive advantage I offer? | 你了解我提供的竞争优势吗? |
[20:01] | Steel, wood, cement at close to cost. | 钢材、木材、水泥在接近成本的情况下 |
[20:06] | Expedited shipments when supply-chain issues | 供应链问题时的加速装运 |
[20:09] | are delaying projects for months, if not years. | 正在将项目推迟数月 甚至数年 |
[20:12] | How long has it been since you’ve had a labor problem? | 你有多久没有遇到过劳动问题了? |
[20:15] | I know all you’ve done for me. | 我知道你为我所做的一切 |
[20:17] | Then stop worrying about the feds. | 那就不要再担心联调局了 |
[20:22] | I have a soft spot in my heart for the sort of development you do. | 我对你所做的那种发展在心里有一个软肋 |
[20:26] | But make no mistake, | 但不要搞错了、 |
[20:28] | you can’t do it the way you do it | 你不能用你的方式来做这件事 |
[20:33] | without me. | 没有我 |
[20:37] | I expect full payment by tomorrow morning. | 我希望在明天早上之前全额付款 |
[20:40] | And if something like this ever happens again, | 如果再发生这样的事 |
[20:42] | it won’t end with a polite conversation. | 它不会再以礼貌性的谈话结束 |
[20:48] | I have a train to catch. | 我还要赶火车 |
[20:58] | We’re still on the ground here, but we’re making progress. | 我们仍然在现场 但有取得进展 |
[21:00] | I’m coordinating with the Capitol Police and the building security. | 我正与国会警察和大楼保安协调 |
[21:03] | We confirmed why Chang targeted Graham Flynn. | 我们确认了张博为何针对葛雷汉福林. |
[21:06] | Chang used Flynn’s work credentials to access a secure entrance. | 张博用福林的工作证进入一个安全入口 |
[21:10] | That’s where he ambushed the NSA officer and his guards. | 他就是在那里伏击了国安局和警卫 |
[21:13] | How’d he get the credentials? | 他是如何取得工作证? |
[21:14] | We assume that he cloned them somehow. It’s all within his skill set. | 我们猜想他复制了它们 他有此技能 |
[21:18] | That’s why he broke into Flynn’s car. Remember, nothing was “stolen.” | 所以他擅入福林的车 难怪没有东西”被偷” |
[21:21] | So we know how Wujing orchestrated the attack | 所以我们知道吴京如何策划攻击 |
[21:23] | and what he wanted, but why? | 和他想要什么东西 但为了什么? |
[21:25] | Why not? | 为何不呢? |
[21:26] | That thing they stole is a digital nuclear bomb. | 他们偷的东西根本是个数位核弹 |
[21:28] | It can destroy anything, people, corporations, governments. | 它能摧毁任何东西 人、公司、政府 |
[21:32] | That’s worth a lot of money. | 那很有价值 |
[21:33] | I find it hard to believe Wujing’s motivation was purely financial. | 我不相信吴京的动机只是为了金钱 |
[21:36] | What would he use that device for? | 他能用那装置做什么? |
[21:39] | – It’s Malik and Cooper. – Sorry to interrupt, but this can’t wait. | – 马利克和库珀 – 抱歉打扰 但这不能等 |
[21:42] | The NSA officer just informed me that there’s a concealed geo-locator | 国安局刚刚通知我 六角根的金属盒内 |
[21:46] | embedded inside the metal case that contains the HexRoot. | 崁入藏有一个全球定位器 |
[21:49] | Well, that’s convenient. | 嗯 这下方便了 |
[21:50] | Leave it to the NSA to hide tech within their tech. | 会让国安局在他们的科技中再隐藏科技 |
[21:52] | Now I don’t suppose they’re gonna share that location with us? | 我不认为他们会愿意分享那装置的位置吧? |
[21:55] | No. But I saw the coordinates on the computer screen. | 当然不会 但我在萤幕上看到了坐标 |
[21:58] | I texted them to you. | 我把位置发给你们 |
[21:59] | They’re assembling a team to move in by the end of the hour. | 他们正在组建团队 一小时内将攻坚 |
[22:02] | We need to move fast if we want to beat them there. | 如果想赶在他们之前抵达 我们得赶快 |
[22:04] | Can we? | 办得到吗? |
[22:05] | You mean outfox the NSA foxes? | 你是说要比国安局的狐狸更狡猾? |
[22:07] | I believe we can. | 我相信我们办得到 |
[22:09] | Let’s get a tac team to that location immediately. | 立即派个攻坚部队去那地点 |
[22:18] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[22:20] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看我这里有什么 |
[22:22] | Extra-spicy burrito, no rice. | 特辣卷饼 无米 |
[22:25] | You get jalapenos on mine? | -我的有放墨西哥辣椒吗? -当然 |
[22:27] | FBI! Hands where we can see them! | 联调局!把手举起来! |
[22:34] | Mr. Chang, we meet again. | 张先生 我们又见面了 |
[22:55] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[22:56] | Just the office. | 只是个办公室 |
[22:58] | Harold Cooper, FBI. | 哈洛德-库珀 联调局 |
[23:01] | Rod Thieman, NSA. | 罗德泰曼 国安局 |
[23:02] | What, exactly does your task force do here? | 你这里的特勤队到底做什么? |
[23:04] | I’m afraid that’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[23:06] | We operate under special authority from the Attorney General. | 我们在司法部长的特别授权下运作 |
[23:09] | I’m sure you can appreciate the need for discretion. | 我相信你能理解谨慎的必要性 |
[23:12] | Well, whatever it is, you… you obviously must be very good at it. | 不管是什么 你…显然是非常优秀 |
[23:16] | You beat us to our own classified super weapon. | 你竟然在我们自己的超级武器上打败我们 |
[23:19] | We have a team examining Chang’s hard drives | 我们小组在检查张的硬盘 |
[23:21] | to see if the program was uploaded or compromised. | 以查看程式是否被上传或泄露 |
[23:24] | Could be them now. | 现在可能是他们 |
[23:26] | Nope. | 不对 |
[23:28] | Herbie. | 赫比 |
[23:30] | So, who exactly is this Chang character anyway? | 所以 这个张博到底是什么人物? |
[23:34] | MIT grad. | 麻省理工毕业 |
[23:36] | Started his career as a security engineer for GetToGather.net. | 以社交网站的安全工程师开始职业生涯 |
[23:39] | Now he creates social-media events to commit crimes. | 现在 他以创造社媒事件来进行犯罪 |
[23:42] | But he’s never done anything close to stealing an NSA weapon before. | 但他以前从未犯过偷窃国安局武器等级的犯罪 |
[23:46] | He a solo act, or you think he’s working for someone else? | 他是单独行动 还是为别人工作? |
[23:49] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你的猜测不会比我差 |
[23:50] | We know you’re working with Wujing. We know you stole HexRoot for him. | 我们知道你和吴京合作 为他偷六角根 |
[23:54] | But what we don’t know is why. | 但我们不知道为什么 |
[23:57] | Agent Ressler. | 瑞斯勒探员 |
[23:58] | I thought you looked familiar. | 难怪你看起来很眼熟 |
[24:01] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的人生 |
[24:03] | I’m pretty sure you did that all on your own. | 我很确定那都是你自己的做为所造成 |
[24:07] | And you… | 而你… |
[24:08] | I guess we both got tired of working for Reddington? | 我猜我们都厌倦了为雷丁顿工作了? |
[24:12] | The feds, though? | 但是加入联调局? |
[24:13] | Really, Dembe? | 有没有搞错 丹贝? |
[24:15] | You can address me as Agent Zuma. | 请称呼我为祖玛探员 |
[24:18] | You wanna know why I got on board with Wujing? | 想知道我为何与吴京一起吗? |
[24:21] | Reddington. | 因为雷丁顿 |
[24:23] | I was on retainer with that man for three years. | 我给那人做了三年雇工 |
[24:26] | Did some of my best work with him, too. | 为他做出我的一些最好的作品 |
[24:29] | I got him and Elizabeth Keen out of DC in the middle of a national manhunt. | 把他和伊丽莎白基恩从特区救出来 逃避全国大搜捕 |
[24:33] | And how’d he repay me? | 他如何报答我? |
[24:34] | By giving up me and my entire team to you. | 将我和我的团队交给你 |
[24:39] | He’s a snake. | 他是一条蛇 |
[24:41] | What makes you think Reddington gave you up? | 你为什么认为是雷丁顿放弃你? |
[24:43] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不… |
[24:46] | I am not playing that game. | 我不玩这种游戏 |
[24:48] | We both know who you people really work for. | 我们都知道你们真正是为谁在工作 |
[24:50] | Why does Wujing want HexRoot? | 吴京为什么想要六角根? |
[24:54] | I got nothing else to say. | 我没别的话要说 |
[24:56] | You tell that to Reddington and his hat. | 你跟雷丁顿和他的帽子说吧 |
[24:59] | That damn hat. | 那顶该死的帽子 |
[25:03] | When I saw it, I couldn’t resist. | 当我看到它时 我无法抗拒 |
[25:06] | There you go. | 给你戴上 |
[25:09] | She looks just like you. | 她看起来就像你 |
[25:12] | I wasn’t expecting you today. You need a place to crash tonight? | 我没料到你今天会来 需要个地方睡觉吗? |
[25:15] | No, no, no. This isn’t purely a social call. | 不… 我不是单纯来看你们的 |
[25:19] | – Harold Cooper reached out to me. – Harold? I love that guy. | – 哈洛德-库珀联络了我 – 哈洛德?我爱他 |
[25:23] | He’s so regal. | 他是如此的威严 |
[25:24] | And firm. And there’s a little softness to him, you know? | 很坚定 但还有一点温柔 你知道吗? |
[25:27] | That’s all very… specific. | 这都是非常…具体的 |
[25:29] | He told me you’ve been calling Ms. Malik. | 他说你一直打电话给马利克小姐 |
[25:32] | Obsessively. | 非常执着的 |
[25:34] | Did he actually use that word? | 他真的用了这个词? |
[25:38] | I blew it, didn’t I? | 我搞砸了 对吧? |
[25:39] | What is your aim here? | 你的希望是什么? |
[25:43] | I gotta get outta the house. | 我得离开这个家 |
[25:44] | All my work is done at an arm’s length. | 我的所有工作都在一臂之距内 |
[25:46] | No one wants me on a crime scene or in a courtroom | 没有人要我出现在现场或法庭上 |
[25:49] | after everything that happened. | 当一切事情发生之后 |
[25:51] | And working with them, | 或是与他们一起工作 |
[25:54] | for a moment, I felt like I was back in the game again. On a team. | 上次我突然感觉又回到游戏中 在一个团队中 |
[25:57] | And, that whole secret hideout where they work? | 还有他们工作那个秘密藏身处? |
[26:00] | With the blacked-out van and the cool goggles? | 黑漆漆的货车和很酷的护目镜? |
[26:02] | It was all so exciting. | 一切是如此令人兴奋 |
[26:04] | You really want this, don’t you, Herbie? A full-time job? | 你真的很想要 赫比 一份全职工作? |
[26:07] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:09] | I mean, not, like, full full-time. I have Sue. And my foosball and stuff. | 不是全全职 我有苏 还有桌上足球等等 |
[26:13] | But, yes, mostly full-time. | 但是 是的 几乎的全职 |
[26:16] | When I can, of course. | 当我可以的时候 |
[26:18] | If you get the chance to speak to Harold, | 如果你有机会和哈洛德交谈 |
[26:20] | I wouldn’t lead with all the other obligations. | 我不会说所有其他的业务 |
[26:23] | Well, since I don’t have his phone number, | 既然我没有他的电话号码 |
[26:25] | and I get the strong feeling he might not want me to have it, | 而且我有强烈感觉 他不想让我知道 |
[26:27] | the next time you speak to Harold, could you put in a good word? | 下次你和哈洛德说话时 能帮我说点好话吗? |
[26:31] | Is that… | 这是不是… |
[26:33] | Poop, yes. Right on schedule. | 大便 是的 完全照时间表进行 |
[26:35] | It really does define your day, doesn’t it? | 它确实定义了你的一天 是吗? |
[26:38] | Perfectly. | 完美的 |
[26:39] | All right. Come here. | 好的 过来这里 |
[26:46] | He won’t talk. | 他不说话 |
[26:48] | He’s too afraid. | 他太害怕了 |
[26:50] | What, of Wujing? | 害怕吴京? |
[26:51] | Afraid of Raymond. | 害怕雷蒙德 |
[26:52] | Well, it doesn’t matter. We need to keep working on him. | 这不重要 我们需要继续在他身上下功夫 |
[26:54] | We need to figure out why Wujing stole HexRoot. | 我们需要弄清楚吴京为什么偷了HexRoot |
[26:58] | I mean, it’s obviously part of a larger plan. | 这显然是一个更大计划的一部分 |
[27:01] | Maybe we don’t need Chang to talk to us to figure it out. | 也许我们不需要张博 就能想明白 |
[27:04] | Why? What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[27:06] | Wujing broke The Freelancer out of custody to come after the task force last week. | 吴京上周将 “自由接案者 “劫出 来追捕特勤组 |
[27:11] | Why? | 为了什么? |
[27:12] | To gather photographic evidence, | 收集照片证据、 |
[27:14] | proof of Reddington’s connection to our team. | 证明雷丁顿与我们团队的关系 |
[27:16] | And now there’s another Blacklister with a grudge against us | 现在又一个对我们怀恨在心的黑名单人出现 |
[27:19] | sent out by Wujing. | 由吴京派出的 |
[27:21] | Stands to reason he’s after the same goal. | 按理说 他的目标是一样的 |
[27:23] | To find more proof. | 要找到更多证据 |
[27:25] | Look at the object that he stole. | 看他偷的东西 |
[27:27] | A virus that covertly invades and controls a computer system. | 一种暗中入侵并控制电脑系统的病毒 |
[27:31] | Our computer system. | 我们的电脑系统 |
[27:33] | With all our case files and questionable tactics. | 有了我们所有档案和非法的战略 |
[27:36] | Not to mention the immunity agreement that Raymond has with Main Justice. | 更不用说雷蒙德与司法部签订的豁免协议 |
[27:41] | Can you imagine if all of that came out? I can see the national headlines now. | 你能想象这一切被曝光吗?肯定是全国头条新闻 |
[27:45] | With our faces right below them. | 我们的脸就在他们下面 |
[27:47] | Okay, I buy it. | 好吧 我接受这理由 |
[27:49] | I just have one more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[27:52] | Where’s the drop? | 交货点在哪里? |
[27:53] | We know you stole HexRoot, | 我们知道你偷了六角根 |
[27:54] | so what’s the plan to get the device to Wujing? | 你们计划如何把设备送给吴京? |
[27:57] | What’s in it for me? | 对我有什么好处? |
[27:59] | How about survival? That’s if we’re in bed with Reddington, | 让你活下去?如果我们和雷丁顿是一起的 |
[28:03] | – as you suggest. – Which we’re not. | – 如你所猜测 – 但我们不是 |
[28:05] | Then everything said in this room would get back to him. | 然后在这房间里说的一切他都会知道 |
[28:07] | Including the fact that you helped his task force capture Wujing. | 包括你帮助他的特遣队抓到吴京的事实 |
[28:11] | That assistance may just be enough | 这种援助可能刚好足够 |
[28:13] | to keep you alive in prison and safe from Reddington’s retribution. | 应该足以让你在监狱里免受雷丁顿的报复 |
[28:16] | I mean, that’s if the task force works with Reddington. | 重点是 如果这特遣队与雷丁顿合作的话 |
[28:19] | Which it doesn’t. | 但事实上没有 |
[28:24] | The drop’s today at 4:00. | 今天四点交货 |
[28:26] | Madison Park in Northeast. | 东北部的麦迪逊公园 |
[28:29] | You just make sure Reddington finds out that I’m helping you. | 你要确保雷丁顿知道是我帮你们 |
[28:33] | These are satellite shots of the park. | 这些是公园的卫星照片 |
[28:35] | Plenty of places to hide a team. | 很多地方可以藏一个团队 |
[28:37] | Do you think Wujing will make an appearance to retrieve the device? | 你认为吴京会出现取回设备吗? |
[28:40] | Chang seemed to think so. He’s agreed to assist in our operation. | 张博似乎是这么认为 他已同意协助行动 |
[28:43] | Should we involve Raymond? | 该让雷蒙德参与吗? |
[28:45] | We know Reddington’s endgame here. | 我们知道雷丁顿在这里的最终目的 |
[28:47] | It’s not our job to aid and abet him in murdering Wujing. | 我们的工作不是协助和教唆他谋杀吴京 |
[28:50] | Our job is to arrest a criminal, stop a war, | 我们的工作是逮捕一个罪犯 阻止一场战争、 |
[28:53] | and to protect this task force. | 并保护这支特遣队 |
[28:55] | I want a surveillance plan for Madison Park in the next hour. | 我希望接下来一小时内得到麦迪逊公园的监控计划 |
[28:58] | If Wujing shows up, this ends today. | 如果吴京出现 今天将终结一切 |
[29:12] | You all good? You understand how that wire works? | 你明白窃听装置怎么运作吗? |
[29:15] | I do. But I wouldn’t say I’m “all good.” | 我知道 但我不会说我没事 |
[29:17] | I can’t believe I’m working for Reddington again. | 真不敢相信我又在为雷丁顿工作了 |
[29:19] | You’re not. You’re working for the FBI. | 你不是 你在为联调局工作 |
[29:22] | Again with the charade? Just own it already, man. | 继续猜谜游戏?你们赢了好吗 伙计 |
[29:25] | It’s a duplicate case. | 这是个复制的手提箱 |
[29:26] | All the electronics are non-functional, so don’t open it up during the handoff. | 所有电子设备都无用 所以交接时不要打开它 |
[29:30] | Let’s go over this thing one more time. | 让我们再练习流程一遍 |
[29:34] | You think he can handle this? | 你认为他能处理这事吗? |
[29:36] | He engineered and executed a plan to steal a top-secret weapon from the NSA. | 他设计并执行了一项从国安局窃取机密武器的计画 |
[29:41] | He’ll be okay. | 他将会没事的 |
[29:42] | Can I be candid with you? | 我可以跟你说实话吗? |
[29:45] | I was a bit thrown off by Cooper’s decision | 我对库珀的决定感到失望 |
[29:49] | not to tell Reddington about the meeting with Wujing. | 关于不告诉雷丁顿与吴京会面的事 |
[29:52] | Aren’t we supposed to be a team? | 我们不是应该是一个团队吗? |
[29:54] | How can this task force function if you’re hiding things from him? | 如果你们对他隐瞒事情 这特遣组怎能运作? |
[29:57] | Raymond hides things, as well. | 雷蒙德也隐藏了一些事 |
[29:59] | If you don’t trust him, and he doesn’t trust the task force, | 如果你们不信任他 他也不信任特遣组 |
[30:03] | how can you possibly make criminal cases based on his information? | 你们怎能根据他的消息建立刑事案件? |
[30:07] | It sounds dysfunctional, | 听起来是很紊乱 |
[30:09] | but I have faith | 但我有信心 |
[30:12] | that Raymond wants good things to happen to good people. | 雷蒙德希望好事发生在好人身上 |
[30:15] | You two were so close before. | 你们俩以前那么亲密 |
[30:18] | Must be strange keeping things from him now. | 现在瞒着他一定很奇怪 |
[30:21] | We keep things from each other to protect each other. | 我们互相隐瞒 以保护对方 |
[30:24] | It’s a healthy mistrust, and I trust in that, too. | 这是一种健康的不信任 我也相信这一点 |
[30:29] | I have to think this place would have driven my mother mad. | 我认为这地方会让我母亲发疯 |
[30:33] | She was so black-and-white. | 她是如此的黑白分明 |
[30:39] | You think she ever had second thoughts about working with him? | 你认为她对与他合作有不同想法吗? |
[30:44] | I’m sure she did. | 我相信她有过 |
[30:46] | We all do. It comes with the territory. | 我们都是如此 这是很自然的事 |
[30:49] | But your mother was very guarded. She kept a lot of things to herself. | 但你母亲很谨慎 她把很多事藏在心里 |
[30:52] | You mean, what, like secrets? | 什么意思?秘密吗? |
[30:54] | Raymond would know better than I do. | 雷蒙德会比我更清楚 |
[30:57] | He did his own vetting when Diane Fowler | 他自己做了审核,当戴安-福勒当年 |
[30:59] | put your mother on the task force all those years ago. | 决定把你母亲指派到特遣组里 |
[31:02] | I don’t know the details, | 我不知道细节、 |
[31:04] | but I always got the impression that he knew something | 但我总觉得他知道一些事情 |
[31:07] | about everyone’s past. | 关于每个人的过去 |
[31:12] | We’re all set. Let’s go. | 我们都准备好了 走吧 |
[31:16] | – Do we have an update? – Our man from New Orleans landed. | – 有最新消息吗?- 我们的人自纽奥良登陆了 |
[31:20] | I don’t think you’ll have time to see him beforehand, | 我不认为你有时间先见他、 |
[31:22] | but, he’s agreed to do the job. | 但是 他已经同意做这项工作 |
[31:25] | That’ll be fine. As long as everything’s on schedule. | 那就好 只要一切按计划进行 |
[31:27] | We’ll reconvene after. I have to go. | 我们之后之后再见面 我得走了 |
[31:37] | – Hi, Agnes. – Hey, Pinkie. | – 嗨 艾格尼丝 – 嗨 小粉红 |
[31:40] | You doing some cooking? | 你在做饭吗? |
[31:42] | Well, I’m doing something. | 我是正在做些事情 |
[31:43] | I’m not sure if you’d call it cooking. | 但我不确定那是否是烹饪 |
[31:45] | Is Harold around? | 哈洛德在吗? |
[31:47] | He’s still at work, and Mom’s out running an errand. | 他还在工作 妈妈则出去跑腿了 |
[31:49] | They leave you home alone? | 他们把你一个人留在家里? |
[31:51] | I can handle myself. | 我可以自己处理 |
[31:52] | I’m sure you can. Something smells delightful. | 你当然可以 有东西闻起来很令人愉快 |
[31:56] | What are you baking here? | 你在烘烤什么? |
[31:57] | That’s a complicated question. | 这是个复杂的问题 |
[32:00] | Here, try this. | 来 试试这个 |
[32:06] | It’s awful, right? | 很可怕 对吗? |
[32:08] | No. I mean, it leaves a little something to be desired. | 不会 它是有一点需要改进的空间 |
[32:12] | What’s in it? | 这里面有什么? |
[32:14] | Or perhaps it’s something that’s not in it that should be. | 也或许是什么应该在里面却不在 |
[32:17] | Yeah, probably. | 可能是的 |
[32:19] | I was trying to make a baking video for my vlog, | 我正试图为我的频道制作一个烘焙影片 |
[32:22] | and this is my third try. | 这是我的第三次尝试 |
[32:24] | It’d be pretty shady to demo bad chocolate cake. | 如果展演糟糕的巧克力蛋糕 就很难看了 |
[32:27] | You know, Julia Child didn’t graduate from Le Cordon Bleu until she was 39. | 茱莉亚柴尔德直到39岁才从蓝带国际学院毕业 |
[32:33] | In fact, she even failed her first exam there. | 事实上 她甚至第一次的考试就不及格 |
[32:37] | Practice makes perfect. | 多练习才能做出完美 |
[32:39] | And sometimes, a little assistance doesn’t hurt, either. May I? | 有时 有一点援助也无妨 我可以吗? |
[32:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:48] | Let’s turn that off, just while I’m here. | 我在这里的时候先把那个关掉 |
[32:51] | That sort of defeats the purpose of a vlog. | 这有点违背了影片部落客的目的 |
[32:53] | It stands for “video blog.” | 它里面要有影片啊 |
[32:55] | And you can record to your heart’s content once I leave. | 一旦我离开 你就可以尽情地录影 |
[33:01] | Okay. Let’s look at this recipe. | 好的 让我们来看看食谱 |
[33:06] | Everything’s in this bowl. | 一切都在这个碗里 |
[33:10] | More information on the espresso powder below. | 浓缩咖啡粉下面有更多信息 |
[33:20] | You’re still missing two crucial ingredients. | 你仍然缺少两个关键成分 |
[33:24] | – A little more sugar, just that amount. – Okay. | – 再多一点糖 就这个量 – 好的 |
[33:29] | And also… | 而且还有… |
[33:32] | We don’t have any fancy… | 我们没有任何花哨的… |
[33:36] | European kind of stuff, if that’s what you… | 欧洲的那种东西 如果你要… |
[33:39] | Mayo? | 美乃滋? |
[33:40] | In chocolate cake? | 加在巧克力蛋糕中? |
[33:42] | But that’s disgusting. | 那是令人厌恶的 |
[33:43] | No, it gives it the perfect level of moisture… | 不 它给了蛋糕完美的水分… |
[33:48] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[33:50] | And richness. | …和丰富性 |
[33:56] | The key | 关键 |
[33:58] | is to fold the ingredients together gently. | 是将成分轻轻地折叠在一起 |
[34:02] | When we’re done, | 当我们完成后、 |
[34:03] | if this isn’t the most decadent cake you’ve ever had, | 如果这不是你有史以来吃过的最颓废的蛋糕、 |
[34:07] | I will personally fly you to Vienna for a Sachertorte at the Café Demel. | 我将亲自飞你去维也纳 在德梅尔咖啡馆品尝萨赫特 |
[34:14] | The world’s most famous chocolate cake, | 世界上最著名的巧克力蛋糕、 |
[34:17] | and its history is rife with controversy. | 而它的历史充满了争论 |
[34:21] | It all began in 1832 with a prince. | 这一切始于1832年的一位王子 |
[34:32] | Well, there’s still no sign of Wujing. | 仍没有吴京的踪迹 |
[34:34] | Wasn’t he supposed to be here five minutes ago? | 他不是五分钟前就该来了吗? |
[34:39] | I’m gonna see if I can get a closer look. | 我去看看能否靠近一点 |
[34:50] | Should I stay here? Something doesn’t feel right. | 我该留在这里吗?感觉有些不对劲 |
[34:53] | Wujing’s never late. | 吴京从不迟到的 |
[34:55] | Hold your position. | 保持你的位置 |
[35:03] | Knit cap. Black jacket, boots. My eight o’clock. | 针织帽 黑夹克 靴子 我的八点钟方向 |
[35:06] | Approaching Chang from behind. | 他从后面接近张博 |
[35:09] | I’m here to pick up the package. | 我是来取包裹的 |
[35:12] | It’s The Freelancer. | 是《自由接案者》 |
[35:15] | Veseli? | 维塞利? |
[35:16] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里做什么? |
[35:18] | Should we move in? | 我们该行动吗? |
[35:19] | What if Wujing is here? | 如果吴京在这里呢? |
[35:21] | Shouldn’t we stand fast until he reveals himself? | 我们应该不动直到他现身 |
[35:28] | No, we can’t wait. We need to move in now. Now! | 我们不能等了 我们行动 现在就行动! |
[35:31] | What are you doing, man? | 你在做什么 兄弟? |
[35:32] | What are you doing? What’s going on? | 你在做什么?发生什么事? |
[35:41] | FBI! Stop! | 联调局!停止! |
[36:10] | Get in! | 上车! |
[36:16] | Was that… | 那是… |
[36:17] | Richard Deever. My former colleague. | 理查德-迪弗 我的前同事 |
[36:20] | He’s still working for Wujing? | 他还在为吴京工作? |
[36:27] | For the record, that whole thing at the park, not my fault. | 正式声明 公园的事不是我的错 |
[36:30] | – You’ll tell Reddington I tried, right? – Walk. | – 你会告诉雷丁顿我试过了吧?- 走吧 |
[36:33] | I can’t believe it was Deever. | 我无法相信是迪弗 |
[36:35] | I would’ve strangled him with my bare hands if I could. | 如果可以 我真想亲手掐死他 |
[36:38] | I can’t say I can blame you. I mean, the guy did shoot you. | 我不会怪你 那人确实向你开过枪 |
[36:41] | I’m so sorry. Seems my old pal Deever’s made a career of absconding with Veseli. | 很抱歉 看来我的前伙伴迪弗以潜逃维塞利为业了 |
[36:46] | – Do we have any leads? – The BOLO is out. | – 有什么线索吗?- 通缉令已发出 |
[36:49] | Including a description of his sedan. | 包括对他的轿车 |
[36:51] | We got every law-enforcement officer in DC looking for him. | 所有特区执法人员都在找他 |
[36:59] | We need to ditch this car. | 我们需要抛弃这辆车 |
[37:00] | They’re onto us. They’re more than onto us. | 他们发现我们了 超出我们想像 |
[37:03] | Relax. We don’t have far to travel, and we’ll be safer there. | 放轻松 我们不须走太远 在那里会更安全 |
[37:10] | Surprised to see you pull up. | 看到你停车很惊讶 |
[37:13] | Didn’t know you were still working for Wujing. | 不知道你还在为吴京工作 |
[37:15] | I’m the reason why Wujing knows about the NSA weapon in the first place. | 我是吴京会知道NSA武器的原因 |
[37:18] | They were developing it while I was at the CIA. | 我在中情局时 他们正在开发它 |
[37:21] | Once I found out they were planning on bringing it before the board, | 当我发现他们打算提交给董事会、 |
[37:24] | I knew it was his chance to make a move. | 我就知道这是他出手的机会 |
[37:27] | Wujing asked me to keep an eye on the drop as backup. | 吴京让我监视交易作为后备方案 |
[37:31] | Well, I’m glad you were there to grab me. | 好吧 我很高兴你在那里救我 |
[37:34] | Though I’m a little panicked as to what’s gonna happen | 但我现在有点惊慌因为不知道 |
[37:37] | when I show up to Wujing’s empty-handed. | 吴京看我没拿到东西时会对我怎样 |
[37:42] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[37:44] | He’s just this way. | 他就是这样 |
[37:49] | Hello, Alban. | 你好 阿尔班 |
[37:53] | Can I go now? I did what you asked. | 我可以走了吗?我照你的要求做了 |
[37:55] | Not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[37:57] | That was our deal. You said if I brought him in, you would let me go. | 我们讲好的 你说我带他来你就会放我走 |
[38:01] | I never said I’d let you go. | 我从没说过会让你走 |
[38:02] | I said I’d let you live. | 我只说我会让你活下去 |
[38:22] | Ms. Malik. | 马利克小姐 |
[38:23] | How are you enjoying your time with the task force so far? | 目前为止 你对特遣队的工作感觉如何? |
[38:27] | Well, today wasn’t so great. | 今天不是很好 |
[38:29] | We lost Veseli, then Richard Deever, | 我们失去了维塞利 然后是理查德-迪弗、 |
[38:33] | and didn’t even get eyes on Wujing. | 甚至没有看到吴京 |
[38:35] | Deever, you and he share a past, do you not? | 你和迪弗曾有段历史对吗? |
[38:39] | I’m pretty sure you’re aware he’s the CIA agent who betrayed me. | 你肯定知道他就是背叛我的中情局探员 |
[38:43] | Well, the nice thing about this job | 这个工作的好处是 |
[38:45] | is that your fortunes can change on a dime. | 你的命运可以在一瞬间改变 |
[38:49] | I’m texting you an address. | 我将传给你一个地址 |
[38:51] | Hold on. It’s a new phone. | 等一下 这是个新手机 |
[38:54] | There. | 好了 |
[38:56] | I suggest you get there right away. | 我建议你马上去那里 |
[38:58] | – Why? – There’s a gift waiting for you. | – 为什么?– 有个礼物等着你 |
[39:00] | Consider it a belated “welcome to the team.” | 就当作是迟到的”欢迎加入团队”礼物吧 |
[39:06] | “尼克比萨店传讯 亚特兰大街305号 华府特区” | |
[39:25] | Well, hey, there, partner. | 你好啊 伙伴 |
[39:28] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗? |
[39:32] | I heard you paid Agnes a visit today. | 听说你今天去拜访了艾格尼丝 |
[39:35] | She was raving about the merits of mayonnaise. | 她对美乃滋的优点赞不绝口 |
[39:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:39] | I stopped by. | 我顺道停了一下 |
[39:41] | I was hoping to speak with you about Herbie Hambright. | 我想和你谈谈赫比-汉布莱特的情况 |
[39:45] | Herbie. He’s a little starved for attention, isn’t he? | 赫比 有点太渴望得到关注了 |
[39:49] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[39:51] | I think you should hire him, Harold. | 我认为你应该雇用他 哈洛德 |
[39:53] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[39:54] | He so desperately wants to be part of a team. | 他很迫切希望成为团队的一部分 |
[39:57] | Your team, in fact. | 事实上就是你的团队 |
[39:59] | I think it would be wonderful for him. | 我认为这对他来说是好事 |
[40:01] | Though I should warn you, he’s not entirely a team player. | 但我该警告你 他不完全适应团队运作 |
[40:05] | – What a ringing endorsement. – He’s an unconventional choice. | – 真是好棒的推介啊!– 他不是正常的选择 |
[40:08] | What can I say? You won’t find a more qualified forensic analyst. | 我能说什么?你找不到更棒的证据分析师 |
[40:13] | He did do great work for us, but he’d have to be vetted. | 他确实为我们做了很多 但他必须接受审查 |
[40:16] | Wasn’t he fired by the DA’s office for dropping the ball on a murder case? | 他是否曾搞砸一起谋杀案中而被检察官开除吗? |
[40:20] | No, the DA’s office dropped the ball, | 不 是检察官搞砸了 |
[40:23] | and Herbie left the job. | 所以赫比离开了工作岗位 |
[40:25] | It all took quite a toll on him. | 这一切对他影响相当大 |
[40:27] | Of course, I’m biased. I adore the guy. | 当然 我有偏见 我很崇拜他 |
[40:30] | Somewhere in all those frailties is an incredible mind. | 在这所有弱点中 有着一个惊人的头脑 |
[40:34] | He sees things in ways that others don’t. | 他看待事物的方式是别人所没有的 |
[40:38] | I really think he could offer a fresh perspective. | 我真的认为他可以提供新的视角 |
[40:42] | I’ll see if I can get him approved. | 我看能不能让他得到批准 |
[40:44] | On a provisional basis. | 临时性的雇佣 |
[40:46] | That sounds just fine. | 这样就很好了 |
[40:48] | Harold, I couldn’t help but notice that you forgot to inform me today | 哈洛德 我必须提到你今天忘记通知我 |
[40:52] | about your plan to entrap Wujing. | 关于你诱捕吴京的计划 |
[40:55] | And you forgot to tell me that you found Deever. | 而且你也忘了告诉我 你找到了迪弗 |
[40:57] | – I didn’t forget. – What about Veseli? | – 我没有忘记 – 维塞利呢? |
[40:59] | The man Deever “rescued” for you. What are you going to do with him? | 迪弗为你 “解救 “了那人 你打算怎么办? |
[41:02] | Whatever the hell I want. | 那是我的事情 |
[41:04] | I can’t in good conscience allow you to murder him. Or Wujing. | 我不能昧着良心让你谋杀他 还有吴京 |
[41:07] | Or any of these Blacklisters. | 或任何黑名单上的人 |
[41:14] | So much for being more transparent with each other. | 看来我们互相透明的协议也就如此了 |
[41:18] | You know, Harold, I have, in fact, been keeping something from you. | 哈洛德 事实上 我一直对你有所隐瞒 |
[41:22] | Something big. | 很大的事 |
[41:24] | It’s time for me to let you and the task force in. | 该是告诉你和专案组的时候了 |
[41:28] | If we play our cards right, | 如果我们打对了牌 |
[41:30] | this war with Wujing will be over in 72 hours, | 与吴京的战争将在72小时内结束、 |
[41:33] | and my connection to the task force will forever remain shrouded in secrecy. | 而我与特遣队的关系将永远藏在秘密中 |
[41:39] | As if it was never there. | 仿佛从未出现过 |