时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m counting bones of your casualties | 我数着受害者的尸骨 |
[00:10] | You dig up demons like a sweet addiction | 你发觉恶魔如此沉迷 |
[00:13] | Feeding me fear so you can take control | 让我恐惧好被你控制 |
[00:16] | You’re gonna crumble, crumble, mm-hmm | 你就要崩溃 全面溃堤 |
[00:20] | Don’t you see you’re drowning in your gold? | 你看不见自己就要溺毙在黄金中 |
[00:23] | Heavy ego weighing down your throat | 沉重的自负卡在你的喉底 |
[00:26] | And now the cracks are creepin’ up your tower | 而裂缝正自你的塔底向上爬伸 |
[00:29] | You’ll crumble, crumble, mm-hmm | 你就要崩毁 整体瓦解 |
[00:32] | Playin’ God with that facade | 假装自己是上帝 |
[00:36] | Won’t get you your Camelot | 你也无法达到卡美洛 |
[00:39] | Payback’s hanging in the air | 报复就在眼前 |
[00:42] | Payback for your wicked lies | 报复你的邪恶谎言 |
[00:45] | Storm clouds rollin’ in up high | 暴风云在天空翻腾 |
[00:48] | Singe and scorch the crimson sky | 炙烤着绯红色的天空 |
[00:52] | Payback’s hanging in the air | 报复就在眼前 |
[00:55] | Payback for your wicked lies | 报复你的邪恶谎言 |
[01:00] | Tick tock, tick tock | 滴答滴答 |
[01:09] | Excuse me. Sir? | 等一下 先生? |
[01:11] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:12] | Hey, wait a minute! Can you stop? | 嘿 等一下!能停一下吗? |
[01:14] | I need to talk to you! | 我需要和你谈谈! |
[01:18] | So, how’d we look? Pass inspection? | 如何?我们通过检查了吗? |
[01:20] | Flying colors. No infractions. | 没问题 没有违规行为 |
[01:22] | All right. So we’re good to go? | 太好了 那我们可以出发了? |
[01:23] | I gotta start loading if we’re gonna make our departure. | 如果要启航的话 就得赶快装船了 |
[01:25] | Gotta lotta chop out there today. | 不少人等着呢 |
[01:27] | Always feel bad for the schmuck who’s gotta clean the head | 真替那些一坐船 |
[01:29] | after a bumpy ride. | 就晕船的家伙感到难过 |
[01:31] | You go ahead and get those people on board. | 那就赶快让他们登船吧 |
[01:33] | Wouldn’t want anyone to miss the ferry. | 别让他们错过渡轮了 |
[01:45] | I brought some treats for Agnes. | 我给艾格尼丝买了些零食 |
[01:48] | You’ll never guess where I got them. | 你绝对猜不到我从哪买的 |
[01:50] | The New Jersey Turnpike. | 纽泽西的高速休息站 |
[01:53] | A diabolically inhumane | 一段又长又破的路 |
[01:55] | and utterly demoralizing length of road | 真是让人无法忍受 |
[01:58] | that surprisingly strings together | 令人惊喜的是… |
[02:01] | an intriguing collection of, travel plazas. | 却有一连串有趣新鲜 值得一逛的购物广场 |
[02:05] | Rest stops. | 和休息站 |
[02:06] | Each of which is named after a historical dead person | 每个休息站都是以一位… |
[02:10] | somehow associated with Jersey, | 与纽泽西有着某些相关的历史人物命名的 |
[02:13] | from Walt Whitman, | 有 沃尔特-惠特曼 |
[02:14] | who frankly, I would associate more with New York… | 老实说 我会把他更多的与纽约连结在一起… |
[02:18] | To Vince Lombardi, who I believe everyone | 还有文斯-隆巴迪 我相信大家都会把他… |
[02:20] | would associate with Green Bay, Wisconsin. | 与威斯康辛州的格林湾 联想再一起 |
[02:23] | They have gummy snakes three feet long. | 他们那边的橡皮糖有三英尺长 |
[02:26] | You drove yourself from New York this morning | 你今早自己开车从纽约过来… |
[02:28] | to tour the New Jersey rest stops? | 一路到了纽泽西的休息站? |
[02:30] | Last night, but yes. | 你说对了 不过 是昨晚 |
[02:32] | It was a welcome addition to the itinerary. | 算是旅程中的意外惊喜吧 |
[02:35] | I had an early meeting about a construction project. | 我在那边开了有关建筑项目的早会 |
[02:39] | But I’m finding I prefer being under my own steam. | 但我发现我更喜欢自立自强 |
[02:43] | On the way back, I’m stopping for a ride | 回来的路上 我坐了… |
[02:45] | on the tallest roller coaster in North America. | 北美最高的云霄飞车 |
[02:49] | I’m scared to death. | 吓死我了 |
[02:52] | I was sorry to hear about Robert Vesco. | 我听说罗伯特-维斯科的事 我很遗憾 |
[02:54] | I know you two were close. | 我知道你们关系很亲近 |
[02:56] | Too close, I’m afraid. | 我想是太近了 |
[02:59] | Robert was fond of saying | 罗伯特特别爱说 |
[03:01] | that he taught me everything I know. | 我会的这一套都是他教我的 |
[03:07] | But he didn’t ever really know the half of who or what I am. | 但他其实根本就不清楚我是个什么样的人 |
[03:15] | It was a terrible mistake | 这是个严重的错误让他… |
[03:17] | bringing him deeper into my world. | 太深入我的世界 |
[03:21] | And, tragically, he was the one to pay the price for it. | 不幸的是 为此付出代价的却是他 |
[03:24] | He did save Dembe’s life. | 他确实救了邓比一命 |
[03:27] | Yes, he did do that. | 的确如此 |
[03:29] | And that’s a fine legacy. | 是他生命最后留下的馈赠 |
[03:35] | But I’ll miss him, and it’s entirely my fault. | 但我很想念他 且这完全是我的错 |
[03:45] | Usually is. | 通常都是我的错 |
[03:49] | How is Dembe feeling? | 邓比怎样了? |
[03:51] | He’s back to work. I told him he could take more time. | 又开始工作了 我跟他说应该多休息几天 |
[03:53] | But the FBI doctors cleared him, | 但FBI的医师说他已经没问题了 |
[03:55] | and he said he’d rather work than not. | 他也说更想早点投入工作中 |
[03:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:00] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[04:04] | Turn on the local news, Harold. | 打开本地新闻频道 哈罗德 |
[04:08] | But why am I only hearing about this now? | 但为什么我现在才收到这消息? |
[04:12] | – As details continue to emerge… – I see. | -“随着细节不断浮现…” -我知道了 |
[04:14] | I’ll follow up with you about this later. | 稍后再谈 |
[04:17] | My God. What happened? | 天啊 发生了什么事? |
[04:18] | Alban Veseli happened. | 阿尔班-维塞利 |
[04:20] | The Freelancer? | 自由职业者? |
[04:21] | You think he’s responsible for this? | 你认为是他做的? |
[04:23] | After Wujing broke Veseli out of custody, | 在吴京将维塞利放出去后 |
[04:26] | I told my associate to put his invisible army | 我让手下的秘密部队 |
[04:30] | of service industry troops on alert. | 处于戒状态 |
[04:32] | A deckhand working on a tender ship by the piers | -“巴尔的摩港渡轮沉没” -一名码头供应船上的甲板工 |
[04:36] | reported seeing a man matching Veseli’s description | -“估计数十人死亡” -声称看到一名貌似维塞利的男子 |
[04:39] | near the ferry terminal… | 出现在渡轮附近… |
[04:41] | hours ago. | 数小时前 |
[04:44] | I’m only sorry the tip didn’t come in sooner. | 只可惜消息到的太晚了 |
[04:47] | Here’s someone who needs no introduction… | 这位无需我多介绍了… |
[04:49] | The Freelancer, AKA Alban Veseli. | 自由职业者 又名阿尔班-维塞利 |
[04:52] | We’ve seen how Veseli hides the identity | 我们已领教过维塞利 |
[04:54] | of assassination targets | 如何在大规模灾难中 |
[04:55] | by taking them out in large-scale disasters. | 隐藏暗杀目标的身分了 |
[04:57] | Sacrificing dozens or even hundreds of lives | 牺牲几十甚至几百人的性命 |
[04:59] | to kill a single individual. | 就为了暗杀一个目标 |
[05:01] | NTSB is reporting 35 passengers and 7 crew members dead | 国家运输安全委员会 报告有35名乘客和7名船员死于… |
[05:05] | in Baltimore Harbor this morning. | 今早巴尔的摩港口渡轮沈船 |
[05:06] | We’ve already taken this guy out, twice. | 我们已经抓这家伙两次入狱了 |
[05:08] | What’s it gonna take for us to keep him down? | 到底要怎么做才能不让他再次出去犯罪? |
[05:10] | Reddington believes this event is tied | 雷丁顿认为这件事 |
[05:12] | directly to Wujing’s plan | 与吴京的计划有关 |
[05:13] | to expose the task force’s connection to him. | 目的是揭露他与特别行动小组的关联 |
[05:15] | That would explain why Wujing went to extreme lengths | 那就可以解释吴京为何花了这么大的力气 |
[05:18] | to break Veseli out of custody. | 也要把维塞利从狱中解救出来 |
[05:20] | Who was The Freelancer targeting by sinking that ferry? | 自由职业者的暗杀目标是渡船上的谁? |
[05:22] | And how does the death of that target help Wujing? | 目标人物的死又对吴京有什么帮助? |
[05:25] | What’s his end game here? | 他的最终目标是什么? |
[05:26] | These are questions we need to answer. | 这些答案都是我们需要找到的 |
[05:28] | Do we have any leads on the target? | 我们有任何有关于目标人物的线索吗? |
[05:29] | I sent you all copies of the passenger manifest | 我已经把乘客名单发给了你们了 |
[05:32] | and pulled a few notable victims | 并找到些已经确认身分… |
[05:33] | that have been identified already. | 著名人物 |
[05:35] | David Broderick, South Baltimore city council. | 大卫-布罗德里克 南巴尔的摩市议员 |
[05:39] | Sarah Miller, on parole for counterfeiting. | 莎拉-米勒 因造假被捕目前假释中 |
[05:41] | And Wade Han, over a dozen arrests | 还有 韦德˙韩 因贩卖武器和袭击… |
[05:44] | for weapons trafficking and assault. | 被捕十几次 |
[05:46] | Do any of these people have a connection to Reddington? | 这些人有谁与雷丁顿有关? |
[05:49] | I don’t recognize any of them. | 我一个都不认识 |
[05:51] | Or anyone else on the passenger manifest. | 乘客名单上的其他人我也都不认识 |
[05:53] | Agent Malik, keep digging into possible targets. | 马利克探员 继续挖掘潜在目标 |
[05:56] | Ressler, Dembe, head to the docks. | 雷斯勒, 邓比, 前往码头 |
[05:58] | Look for anything that might help us find Veseli. | 寻找任何能帮我们找到维塞利的线索 |
[06:00] | I’ll notify the NTSB that you’re on your way. | 我会通知运输安全委员会说你们马上到 |
[06:10] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过一下 借过一下 |
[06:12] | Hey, how you doing? FBI. | 你好 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Are you okay, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士? |
[06:19] | Did you know someone on board? | 你认识船上的乘客吗? |
[06:20] | Joanie Wilson, my daughter. | 琼尼-威尔逊 我的女儿 |
[06:22] | She commutes on the ferry. She’s not answering her phone. | 她坐渡轮通勤 一直都没接电话 |
[06:25] | There’s a Red Cross volunteer inside. | 那边有红十字会志愿者 |
[06:27] | They’re handling all inquiries for concerned family members. | 他们负责处理有关家庭成员的问询 |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:32] | Show some courtesy and respect. | 能尊重一下死者吗? |
[06:35] | There are people here in pain. | 还有某些人在痛苦中… |
[06:36] | Sorry, man. My bad. | 抱歉了 是我不好 |
[06:40] | It’s too early to determine exact cause. | 现在确认沈船具体原因还太早 |
[06:41] | But before the ferry went down, | 但在渡轮沉没之前 |
[06:43] | the captain reported a loud noise | 船长说听到引擎室… |
[06:44] | from a rupture in the engine room. | 传出管道破裂的巨大噪音 |
[06:46] | It may have jeopardized the integrity of the hull. | 可能因此造成破坏了船体结构 |
[06:48] | What’s the likelihood of something like that ever happening? | 造成这种事故的原因可能有哪些? |
[06:50] | I don’t know. We’ll know more after the investigation. | 我不知道 调查之后才知道 |
[06:53] | There is something weird, though. | 不过 有些奇怪之处 |
[06:54] | I’m all ears. | 请说 |
[06:56] | According to the terminal manager, | 根据港务经理描述 |
[06:57] | the ship received a clean safety inspection | 该艘渡轮接受了海岸警卫队的 |
[06:59] | from a marine inspector for the Coast Guard. | 一名海事检查员的安全检查 |
[07:01] | Would that inspector have access to the engine room? | 那个检查员是否能进入引擎室? |
[07:03] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[07:04] | The engine room’s one of the primary areas of focus | 涉及安全检查时 引擎室是检查员必须检查的… |
[07:06] | when it comes to safety. | 主要区域之一 |
[07:08] | Nobody else by the waterline, got it? | 不要让人到水线附近 懂吗? |
[07:10] | Keep the dock clear. | 疏散码头 |
[07:11] | We still have bodies in the water. | 水中还有尸体在未打捞完成 |
[07:17] | Excuse me, sir. Can we speak with you? | 打扰一下 先生 能和你谈谈吗? |
[07:19] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[07:20] | Of course, whatever you need. | 当然 乐意效劳 |
[07:21] | NTSB said you’re the one who dealt | 运输安全会说今天早上… |
[07:23] | with the Coast Guard inspector this morning. | 是你跟海岸警卫队的检查员的接洽的 |
[07:24] | Was there an inspection scheduled for today? | 今早有预定检查吗? |
[07:27] | Well, no. But that’s not unusual. | 没有 但这种情况也并常见 |
[07:29] | Coast Guard inspections are usually a surprise. | 海岸警卫队检查员通常都会有突袭检查 |
[07:31] | Did anyone accompany the inspector | 检查员上船时… |
[07:32] | – while he was on the ferry? – There’s no need. | -…会有人陪同吗?- 没有这必要啊 |
[07:34] | They know their way around the vessels. | 他们对渡轮非常了解 |
[07:35] | So he was alone in the engine room. | 所以他独自在引擎室里的 |
[07:37] | I guess. Unless there were crew members present. | 应该是吧 除非有船员在场 |
[07:39] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么了?有什么问题吗? |
[07:41] | Was this the guy you met with? | 你见到的是这个检查员吗? |
[07:42] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[07:44] | Where exactly did you speak with him? On board? | 你在那里跟他交谈的?船上吗? |
[07:46] | No. Right on the dock. | 不是 就在那边码头 |
[07:47] | He was throwing away his gloves. | 他把手套丢那里了 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:01] | Oof! Oof! | |
[08:02] | Some kind of chemical on this. | 某种化学物品的气味 |
[08:04] | We gotta get this analyzed. Fast. | 我们得赶快拿回去化验一下 |
[08:06] | Our forensics team is already overloaded | 我们的监识团队已经超负荷… |
[08:08] | with all the evidence coming in from the ferry and the victims. | 在检查渡轮及受害者的相关证据 |
[08:10] | You know who we could call? | 那我们可以找谁? |
[08:12] | What about Reddington’s pal? What was his name? Harry? | 雷丁顿认识的那位 叫什么来着?哈利? |
[08:14] | Herbie. He came through in the past. | 赫比 他以前协助过 |
[08:16] | And he was quick. | 而且速度很快 |
[08:17] | As long as there’s no foosball tournament. | 只要没有桌上足球联赛就行 |
[08:19] | – Foosball? – I’ll tell you about it later. | – 桌上足球?- 我以后再告诉你 |
[08:21] | Let me get in touch with Cooper, | 我先和库珀联系下 |
[08:22] | see if he can’t approve Herbie coming in today. | 看他能否批准赫比今天过来 |
[08:23] | We gotta get this analyzed immediately. | 我们得赶紧对手套进行化验 |
[08:29] | marine tragedy. | 海上悲剧 |
[08:31] | 43 passengers and crew | 43名乘客和机组人员 |
[08:32] | have been confirmed dead at this time, | 目前已确认死亡 |
[08:34] | with several still unaccounted for. | 有几人仍下落不明 |
[08:36] | Wujing is very pleased. | 吴京非常高兴 |
[08:39] | Well, he’s gonna love what I have planned next. | 那他会更喜欢我接下来的计划 |
[08:58] | Gracias. Gracias. | (西语)谢谢你 谢谢 |
[09:01] | – Papi, get the door. – Ay. | -爸爸 去开门 – 好喔… |
[09:08] | – Raymond! – Hello, Rogelio. | -雷蒙德! -你好 罗赫利奥 |
[09:11] | I’m interrupting, lo siento. | 打扰到各位了 (西语)真不好意思 |
[09:14] | No, no, no, of course not. It’s an honor to have you. | 不不不… 完全不会 你来是我的荣幸 |
[09:18] | You’ve got quite the operation going here. | 你这边的业务非常旺啊 |
[09:21] | After so many years of washing sheets, | 在洗了这么多年的床单后 |
[09:22] | I saw some room for improvement. | 我找到提升和改进的机会 |
[09:24] | Feel this. | 感受一下 |
[09:26] | Soft as a lamb, durable too, like nothing else on the market. | 像小羔羊毛一样柔软 而且结实耐用 与一般市场产品不同 |
[09:28] | My. That is nice. | 天啊 真的很舒服 |
[09:30] | You must be putting in a tremendous amount of time | 你一定投入了大量时间与精神… |
[09:34] | and effort into this project. | 在这项目上吧 |
[09:38] | That explains it. | 那我就明白了 |
[09:47] | Explains what? | 明白什么了? |
[09:48] | I needed you to reach out to me | 我要你发现奥本˙维塞利后 |
[09:50] | the moment Alban Veseli was spotted. | 立刻与我联系 |
[09:53] | But I didn’t hear from you | 但我没有收到任何消息 |
[09:55] | until after a dozen bodies had washed ashore, | 直到十几具尸体被冲上海岸 |
[09:58] | because your head is filled with Egyptian cotton. | 因为你满脑袋里装的都是埃及棉 |
[10:01] | Raymond, I called you the second that tip came in. | 雷蒙德 我一收到线索就打给你了… |
[10:02] | Rogelio, I need the full attention of you | 罗赫利奥 我需要你… |
[10:05] | and every maid, bellhop, and busboy on your payroll. | 以及你手下的每个雇员 行李员和服务员都全心全意地为我工作 |
[10:10] | I’ll triple the reward. I’ll… I’ll stay up all night | 我可以将奖励提高至三倍 我…将会不眠不休 |
[10:12] | and make sure everyone’s on alert. | 也会确保每个人都提高警觉 |
[10:14] | Well, about that. | 嗯 有关这点 |
[10:15] | I actually have a second request. | 事实上 我还有个请求 |
[10:18] | I need to stay in town until I sort this out. | 我需要暂时留在城里等消息 |
[10:21] | That wouldn’t be a pull-out, would it? | 那个应该可以拆卸吧? |
[10:24] | As a possible investor, I’d love a chance to test these sheets. | 作为一个潜在投资者 我想先试试你的床单品质 |
[10:31] | I am very proud to say that one of us is celebrating | 我非常自豪的宣布 今天在场的一位 |
[10:36] | a year sober today. | 要庆祝戒酒一周年了 |
[10:40] | Donald, why don’t you come up here? | 唐纳德 请上来吧 |
[10:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:50] | – Thank you. – Want to say something? | – 谢谢 – 说几句吧 |
[10:52] | Go ahead. | 来吧! |
[10:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:58] | I mean, I really wouldn’t be here without | 没有在座各位的支持 |
[11:01] | everyone in this room. | 我不会站在这里 |
[11:03] | I used to think that going it alone made me stronger. | 我曾经认为 独自前行能让我更坚强 |
[11:07] | But that’s not true. | 但并非如此 |
[11:10] | No, not in here, not out there. | 这里不是这样 而外面也不是 |
[11:15] | No, real strength comes from accepting that you’re… | 真正的力量来自于接受自己… |
[11:22] | accepting that you’re weak… | ….接受自己的软弱… |
[11:26] | and that it’s okay to ask for help. | 且对向外求助不抱着芥蒂之心 |
[11:37] | Powerful words, Donald. | 令人省思的发言 唐纳德 |
[11:39] | Please don’t ever make me do that again. | 拜托不要有第二次了 |
[11:42] | You know, there’s a lot of people that need help. | 你知道 很多人是需要帮助的 |
[11:45] | You ever, you ever thought about becoming a sponsor? | 你有没有 考虑过作别人引领人? |
[11:48] | Sponsor? | 引领人? |
[11:50] | No. No, that’s a big step. | 没 没有 这是很大的一步 |
[11:53] | So is a year sober. | 戒酒满一年也是 |
[11:55] | I think you’re ready. | 我觉得你准备好了 |
[11:58] | You, you see that guy over there? | 你 看到那边的那个人吗? |
[12:00] | You’re in similar lines of work. | 你们工作性质相似 |
[12:03] | You know better than anyone how hard it is | 你比任何人都更清楚 |
[12:04] | to stay clean in this town… | 在这座城市里 高压强… |
[12:07] | in a high-stress job, where everything’s a secret. | 及凡事都得保密的工作 要保持清醒有多难 |
[12:10] | I don’t talk about my work here. | 我在这里不讨论我的工作… |
[12:11] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[12:13] | I’ve been leading meetings in D.C. for a long time. | 我在在华盛顿特区主持互助会很久了 |
[12:16] | There’s a… look. | 有一种…职业样貌 |
[12:20] | You have it, so does he. | 你有这种样貌 他也是… |
[12:23] | I think you could help each other. | 我觉得你们能互相帮助 |
[12:27] | – Can I think about it? – Of course, take your time. | – 我能考虑一下吗?- 没问题 慢慢思考 |
[12:29] | We’ll talk about it next meeting, all right? | 我们下次聚会再聊 好吧 |
[12:39] | Where are we right now? | 我们在什么地方? |
[12:41] | Those were some crazy cool security protocols. | 那些安全流程真是爆酷的 |
[12:44] | I gotta be honest, when I saw those blackout goggles, | 说真的 我看到遮光护目镜时 |
[12:45] | I was like, “Whoa!” | 我当时觉得 “哇!” |
[12:47] | I mean, this is like the modern-day | 这就像现代版的 |
[12:48] | bag over the head like in the movies, right? | 电影里演的那种头上蒙布袋是不是… |
[12:51] | Except I get to go home and kiss Holly, | 不一样的是我还能回家亲霍利 |
[12:53] | make faces at Sue… right? | 跟苏作鬼脸..对吧? |
[12:55] | I get to go home, right? | 我应该可以回家…吧? |
[12:57] | You do. | 能 |
[13:00] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[13:02] | Whoa, this is… | 哇 这也… |
[13:04] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[13:05] | Hey, Herbie. Thanks for helping us out. | 嘿 赫比 感谢你来帮忙 |
[13:07] | I know you. We spoke on the phone. | 我认识你 我们在电话里聊过 |
[13:09] | Donald, right? | 唐纳德 对吗? |
[13:10] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[13:12] | And… And my man Dembe. | 还有…我的好兄弟邓比 |
[13:14] | You’re part of all this? That is so cool. | 你也是团队一员?太酷了吧 |
[13:16] | How’s it feel to be on the straight and narrow? | 走正道的感觉如何? |
[13:18] | It doesn’t feel straight or narrow. | 感觉不像是条正道 |
[13:19] | Herbie, why don’t I show you the lab? | 赫比 我带你去实验室吧 |
[13:21] | We need to find out how that ferry was sabotaged. | 我们需要查出那艘渡轮是怎么被破坏的 |
[13:23] | Yeah, my Laminar Hood at home | 是的 我家里的设备… |
[13:25] | is just not big enough for the job. | 不足以处理这工作 |
[13:26] | You know how it is. | 你懂得 |
[13:27] | Did Red set this up? | 红魔设置这个地方的吗? |
[13:29] | The fewer questions, the better, Mr. Hambright. | 问题越少越好 罕布雷特先生 |
[13:31] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:33] | Is this a black site? | 这是个秘密基地吗? |
[13:35] | I figured it out, right? | 我猜对了 是吗? |
[13:36] | Which means that you guys are… | 也就是说你们是… |
[13:38] | dramatic pause… | 烘拖一下气氛… |
[13:39] | CIA | 中央情报局 |
[13:41] | – No. – Okay. | -不是 -好吧 |
[13:42] | NSA | 国安局 |
[13:44] | Come on, Herbie. | 走吧 赫比 |
[13:45] | Red’s really anxious for those results. | 红魔真的很着急须知道那些结果 |
[13:47] | NGA? NRO? | 国家地理情报局? 国家侦查局? |
[13:49] | I know this can’t be NCIS. I’ve watched that for years. | 我知道肯定不是海军罪案调查局 那剧我都看好多年了 |
[13:51] | It’s nothing like this. | 跟这边完全不一样 |
[13:52] | – Here? – Yeah. Right here. | – 这里?- 是的 就这里 |
[13:57] | Bathroom’s free. | 洗手间可以用罗 |
[14:00] | I see you found my robe. | 你找到我的浴袍了 |
[14:01] | Yes. I’m so sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[14:03] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[14:04] | It was either this or young Teo’s, | 要不穿这个 或者就只能选小提欧的 |
[14:07] | which nobody wants to see me in. | 没人想看到我穿那件的 |
[14:08] | But I’m terribly sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[14:10] | I’ll replace it immediately. | 我会马上把它换掉 |
[14:11] | Don’t be silly. It looks very nice. | 别傻了 看起来挺适合的 |
[14:14] | Just make yourself at home. | 把这当自家就好 |
[14:15] | I need to help Ita. | 我得去帮伊塔 |
[14:16] | She got up early to make you arepas. | 她早起为你做玉米饼来着 |
[14:18] | Aww! | 啊! |
[14:20] | Gracias. | (西语)感谢你 |
[14:24] | I think she has a crush on you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[14:25] | Not half as much as I have on her. | 还没我喜欢他的一半多呢 |
[14:27] | You two keep spoiling me, I’ll have to extend my visit. | 你们再这样宠我 我都想赖着多待几天了 |
[14:30] | Careful, day two is when Abuelita really makes her move. | 小心喔 第二天奶奶就会行动了喔 |
[14:33] | Ha! I can’t wait. | 哈! 我快等不及了 |
[14:36] | All right, so I ran a whole bunch of tests on your glove. | 好 我在你们的手套上做了一大堆测试 |
[14:38] | The noxious fumes come from a bacteria… | 有毒气体来自于一种细菌 |
[14:40] | Leptospirillum ferricomedentis. | 钩端螺旋噬铁菌. |
[14:42] | Is it dangerous? | 危险吗? |
[14:44] | I put my nose pretty close to that thing. | 我很近距离地闻了那东西 |
[14:46] | No, as long as it didn’t touch your skin, you’re okay. | 不危险 只要你没碰到皮肤 就没事 |
[14:48] | It’s not an infectious agent. | 不是种可传染病的病原体 |
[14:50] | Ferrum, “iron.” Comedentis, “devouring.” | Ferrum是”铁 ” Comedentis是”吞噬” |
[14:52] | “Iron devouring.” | “吃铁的细菌” |
[14:54] | And if anything, the name undersells it. | 这名字其实低估了它的作用 |
[14:56] | One swab could eat through a nail in under an hour. | 一根棉签的量可以在一小时内溶掉一根铁钉 |
[14:58] | Normally, it’s used for industrial cleanup, | 一般来说 它被用于清理工业废弃物 |
[14:59] | but it could also weaken | 但也可用于削弱… |
[15:01] | the tensile strength of a ship’s hull. | 船体的抗拉程度 |
[15:03] | If one were so inclined. | 如果有人故意这样使用的话 |
[15:04] | So The Freelancer rigged the engine to blow, | 所以自由职业者破坏引擎使其爆炸 |
[15:06] | but he wanted to make sure it would punch a hole in the ship. | 并确保能在船体上炸出个洞来 |
[15:08] | How would he get this bacteria? | 他怎么搞到这种细菌? |
[15:10] | It’s heavily regulated and super rare. | 这种细菌受到严格监管 且非常罕见 |
[15:11] | But I tracked down the lab that bio-engineers it. | 但我追踪到生产这个菌种的实验室 |
[15:14] | I called the lab, and last week they sold a vial | 我打给实验室 上周他们卖了一小瓶 |
[15:16] | to the Appalachian Defense Alliance, | 给阿帕拉契防御联盟 |
[15:19] | supposedly for cleaning up mining waste. | 说是用来清理矿山废料 |
[15:21] | Supposedly? | 说是? |
[15:22] | The Appalachian Alliance doesn’t exist except on paper. | 阿帕拉契联盟仅存于书面上 |
[15:25] | But their bank account seemed real enough. | 但他们的银行账户看起来相当真实 |
[15:27] | So I made a call and requisitioned | 所以我打了电话 并且查了下… |
[15:29] | their transaction history. | 他们的交易纪录 |
[15:32] | Gas masks, tools, flammable solvents, | 防毒面具 工具 易燃溶剂 |
[15:35] | everything needed to punch a hole in that ship. | 所有在船上打洞所需要的工具 |
[15:37] | Yeah, except there’s only one problem. | 是的 除了有一个问题 |
[15:39] | Can you spot it? | 你们有看出来吗? |
[15:40] | Can you? | 能吗? |
[15:43] | I did. | 我看出了 |
[15:44] | The solvents. Look at the… | 溶剂 看… |
[15:45] | It’s the timestamps. | 是时间戳 |
[15:47] | Yeah, they were purchased yesterday afternoon. | 购买时间是昨天下午 |
[15:49] | After the ferry explosion. | 在渡轮爆炸后 |
[15:51] | So The Freelancer’s planning | 所以《自由职业者》又计划了… |
[15:52] | another high body count somewhere? | 在其他地点制造一次更大规模的攻击? |
[15:55] | Thank you for your help today, Mr. Hambright. | 感谢你今天的帮助 罕布雷特先生 |
[15:57] | But maybe it’s time for Agent Malik to escort you back… | 也许是时候让马利克探员送你回去… |
[16:00] | I’m… I’m all right. I’m good. | 我…我没事 我没关系的 |
[16:01] | I could stay until you, you know, get this guy. | 我可以待在这里 等到你们 抓住这家伙 |
[16:03] | I’m pretty invested now. | 我现在已经置身投入于此了 |
[16:05] | And I have a sitter till 6:00, so… | 而且到6点前都有保姆可以帮忙 所以… |
[16:06] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | I suppose if we’re facing an arson attack | 要是在城里某个地方会发生… |
[16:10] | somewhere in the city, we gotta use everything we can. | 纵火案 我们需要投入所有能用的资源 |
[16:13] | But, if it’s all right… is there, like, a snack room | 但 如果可以的话…这里是否有点心室 |
[16:15] | or something where I could get a drink? | 或我可以喝点东西的地方? |
[16:16] | Just like a soda, some chips. | 苏打水 一些薯片就行 |
[16:18] | I’ve only had applesauce today. | 我今天只吃了苹果酱 |
[16:20] | Yes. | 有的 |
[16:21] | Agent Malik can show you the way. | 马利克探员会带你去 |
[16:22] | Cool, great. | 酷 太好了 |
[16:28] | No, no, no, no. Gracias, Abuelita. | 不不不不… 谢谢你 奶奶 |
[16:31] | I couldn’t eat another bite, | 我一口也吃不下了 |
[16:33] | even though it is the best arepa I have ever tasted. | 尽管这是我吃过的最好吃的玉米饼了 |
[16:36] | Gracias. | (西语)感谢 |
[16:39] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[16:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:48] | There’s gonna be another attack. | 还会有第二次攻击 |
[16:49] | Right here, in downtown D.C. | 就在这里 华盛顿特区中心 |
[16:51] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道? |
[16:53] | I just left the housekeeper from the Broadhurst Hotel, | 我刚从布罗斯特酒店管家那边过来 |
[16:55] | who saw a man who looked exactly like Veseli go into a room. | 有看到一个和维塞利一模一样的人 进了一个房间 |
[16:58] | She brought him an extra towel to be sure, | 她藉口多送上毛巾 以便确认 |
[17:00] | and he gave her some cash. | 他还给了她小费 |
[17:01] | Told her to take an early lunch | 告诉她早点吃午饭 |
[17:02] | and don’t come back to work today. | 然后今天不要回来上班了 |
[17:05] | Well, we couldn’t ask for a more detailed tip than that, could we? | 看来这个线索已经非常详尽了 对吧 |
[17:12] | Reddington, I’m here with the team. | 雷丁顿 全队人都在这边 |
[17:14] | – We’ve got a situation. – Yes, you do. | – 有情况 -是的 有的 |
[17:16] | The Freelancer is at the Broadhurst Hotel, | 自由职业者现在在布罗斯特酒店 |
[17:19] | and he’s planning another attack imminently. | 正在策划下一起袭击 |
[17:21] | What exactly, I can’t say. | 具体是什么 我还不清楚 |
[17:23] | We can. | 我们清楚 |
[17:24] | We need to call D.C. Fire Department. | 我们得致电给华盛顿特区消防局 |
[17:26] | Tell them we got a suspected arson, | 通知他们说我们发现一起疑似纵火案 |
[17:27] | they need to send engines immediately. | 他们得即刻派出消防车 |
[17:29] | I’ll scramble EMS and Metro PD. | 我会召集急救队和市警局一同前往 |
[17:30] | Ressler, Zuma, get to that hotel. | 雷斯勒 祖玛 到那酒店去 |
[17:32] | Malik, stay on the ferry manifest. | 马利克 继续查渡轮乘客名单 |
[17:34] | And, look after our guest. | 还有 照顾好我们的客人 |
[17:37] | I just… | 我… |
[17:55] | We need to speak to whoever’s in charge here. | 我们需要和负责人谈谈 |
[17:58] | Fire Chief set up a command post across the street | 消防队长在街对面那栋大楼里 |
[18:00] | in the lobby of that building. | 设了个指挥所 |
[18:01] | I think he’s over there right now. | 我想他现在就在那里 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[18:20] | Agents Ressler, Zuma, FBI. | 雷斯勒探员 祖玛 联调局 |
[18:21] | They were lucky. | 他们很幸运 |
[18:23] | If you hadn’t called when you did, | 如果当时你们没打电话 |
[18:25] | we would have lost the entire 9th floor and everyone on it. | 整个九层楼的人都得丧命 |
[18:27] | But everyone’s accounted for. | 但大家目前都安然无恙 |
[18:28] | Is that where the fire started? | 起火点是那层楼吗? |
[18:30] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[18:31] | The point of origin was a housekeeping closet. | 起火点是一间清洁工衣橱里 |
[18:33] | Something flammable in there, | 里面有易燃物 |
[18:34] | probably cleaning supplies, chemicals. | 可能是清洁用品 化学品 |
[18:36] | What about the guests who were evacuated? Can we speak with them? | 那些被疏散的客人呢?能和他们谈谈吗? |
[18:38] | I’ve got the guests cordoned off in the bullpen | 我已经把客人隔离在办公室里了 |
[18:40] | while we take statements. | 会给他们做笔录 |
[18:41] | Anybody you want to talk to? | 你想和谁聊先? |
[18:43] | Let’s start with everybody on the 9th floor. | 先从9楼的人开始吧 |
[18:47] | Can you think of any reason | 你们能想到有谁 |
[18:49] | someone might want to cause you harm? | 会伤害你们吗? |
[18:51] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[18:52] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[18:54] | – Actually, well… – What? | -其实 嗯… -怎么? |
[18:56] | You think someone would want to harm me? | 你觉得有人会想伤害我吗? |
[18:58] | No, I think someone might want to harm me. | 不是 是我觉得有人可能想伤害我 |
[19:00] | – I’ve got bookies. – Well, you also have a wife. | – 我有债主 – 你还有个老婆呢 |
[19:02] | They don’t need to know that. | 他们不需要知道这些 |
[19:03] | Well, now they do. Wait. | 现在他们知道了 等等 |
[19:06] | So, are you saying that you think | 你们的意思是… |
[19:07] | someone set that fire on purpose? | 有人故意纵火? |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么? |
[19:15] | Sorry, you don’t know whether you’re in Washington | 不好意思 你不知道你在华盛顿 |
[19:17] | for business or pleasure? | 是来出差还是游玩的? |
[19:18] | No. Yeah. | 不是 我知道 |
[19:20] | Yeah, business, definitely. | 肯定是来出差的 |
[19:22] | But, s-some pleasure, too. You know? | 但是 也会小玩一下 你懂吧 |
[19:26] | What exactly do you do for work? | 你到底做什么工作的? |
[19:28] | Me? I… I work at a bank. | 我吗? 我…在银行上班 |
[19:30] | I know you can’t speculate, | 我知道你们看不出来 |
[19:32] | but if you suspect this was arson, | 但你们怀疑是纵火的话 |
[19:34] | you should really look at the manager. | 真的应该去查下经理 |
[19:36] | I… I watch a lot of true crime documentaries. | 我 看了很多真实犯罪记录片 |
[19:38] | And there was this one, where this girl went missing… | 好像有这样的一个案子 是有关一个女孩失踪… |
[19:40] | The press outside… I can’t… | 外面的媒体…我不能… |
[19:43] | I don’t want to be on… On the news or… | 我不希望上新闻或… |
[19:45] | Or in the papers, especially anything | 报纸 特别是可能会 |
[19:47] | that might be shown in the, the… the Richmond area. | 出现在瑞奇蒙地区的报导 |
[19:49] | Sir, is that where your wife lives? | 先生 是因为你太太住在那里吗? |
[19:51] | Wife? Psst, I don’t… | 太太?啧…, 我才没有… |
[19:53] | What kind of information do you have access to at your bank? | 你在银行能接触到什么样的信息? |
[19:56] | Anything sensitive, confidential? | 例如一些比较敏感或机密信息吗? |
[19:57] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 有 当然… |
[19:59] | My co-worker Emily, I was the first person she told | 我同事艾米丽 我是她第一个坦白… |
[20:01] | when she got pregnant. | 她怀孕了的人 |
[20:02] | And I didn’t tell anyone. | 我谁也没说… |
[20:04] | I told my dentist, but, I mean… | 喔 我跟我的牙医说了 但… |
[20:05] | I think we meant anything that might be related | 我们的意思是 任何与非法活动可能… |
[20:07] | to illegal activity. | 有关的讯息 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[20:11] | My brain just really, like, can’t right now. | 我的大脑真的 现在…转起不来… |
[20:15] | You’re really intense with the badges and the questions. | 你们这些证件和提问 真的很让人紧张 |
[20:19] | – He’s high. – As a kite. | -他嗑了 -嗨上天了 |
[20:21] | Are we almost done? | 你们问完了吗? |
[20:23] | I-I was supposed to be out of here hours ago, and I just… | 我在几小时前就应该得离开了…我… |
[20:25] | You want to leave now? | 你想现在要走吗? |
[20:27] | We’re being interrogated by the FBI. | 我们正被联帮调查局审讯唉… |
[20:29] | Well, I mean, if they need anything else, | 我是说 如果他们还什么需要我… |
[20:31] | I’ll give them my… My card, okay? | 我就 我把名片给他们…好吗? |
[20:32] | Just… | 就… |
[20:34] | And is… is there another way out of here, you know, | 这里还有其他的出口吗? |
[20:36] | away from the… cameras. | 那种不会被拍到的… |
[20:38] | I just… | 我只是… |
[20:40] | You know what? I-I can’t find my cards. | 抱歉 我找不到名片了 |
[20:43] | It’s okay. We have your names. | 没关系 我们有你的姓名了 |
[20:46] | I think we’re all set. | 应该没问题了 |
[20:47] | We’ll reach out if there’s anything else we need. | 如果还有别的需要 会联系你们的 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I-I don’t want my name in the paper. | 我不想我的名字在报纸上出现 |
[20:51] | Either of our names. | 我们两个的都不行… |
[20:52] | Okay. Okay. Thank you, sir. | 好 行 谢谢你 先生 |
[20:55] | Seriously? | 到底是… |
[20:59] | We have your payment for the tip. | 这是你给消息的酬劳 |
[21:02] | But we just have a few questions to ask you first. | 但我们还有几个问题想问你 |
[21:05] | Maria, please, have a seat. | 玛丽亚 请坐吧 |
[21:14] | Maria, Rogelio and I are business associates. | 玛丽亚 我和罗赫利奥是生意伙伴 |
[21:19] | And our business relies on information… | 我们的生意 是建立在信息之上的… |
[21:23] | accurate information. | 准确的信息 |
[21:26] | Information that people’s lives depend on. | 关系到人们性命的信息 |
[21:32] | So you can imagine my surprise | 所以你应该可以想象… |
[21:35] | when you turned up with this individual’s entire story | 当你就这么把一个人的故事 如有着蝴蝶结的精美包装呈现而来… |
[21:41] | wrapped up in a nice, neat bow. | 对我来说有多让人惊讶… |
[21:47] | Please, mister, I… | 求求你 先生 我… |
[21:49] | I-I have two babies. | 我有两个孩子 |
[21:53] | Maria, the man Rogelio asked you to look for… | 玛丽亚 罗赫利奥让你找的那个人… |
[21:58] | Did you find him, or did he find you? | 是你找到他 还是他找到你? |
[22:01] | He came to me… | 他就在… |
[22:02] | when I arrived on the floor… | 我到我家那层的走廊时… |
[22:04] | in the hallway. | 找上了我 |
[22:05] | He promised me $10,000 | 他答应给我一万美元 |
[22:07] | if I told Rogelio exactly what he said. | 如果我照他的说法 把话转述给罗赫利奥听 |
[22:13] | Go home to your children. | 回家去陪你的孩子们吧 |
[22:18] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[22:20] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了东西了 |
[22:27] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[22:29] | You’re paying her for betraying us? | 她背叛我们 你还付钱给她? |
[22:31] | We offered Maria money in exchange for information. | 我们给了玛丽亚金钱 以换取信息 |
[22:35] | She may have fed us the who, what, and where | 她也许是经别人指使… |
[22:38] | on someone else’s orders. | 提供我们虚假的人物 事件和地点信息给我们… |
[22:40] | But the why she just gave us? | 但她刚刚给我们的理由? |
[22:43] | That’s something to pay for. | 是值得给她的… |
[22:45] | And maybe a new stroller for good measure. | 往好处想 给她钱让她给孩子买台新推车也蛮好的… |
[22:49] | You realize this all started with that picture of us. | 你应该可理解 这一切都是从我们那张照片开始的 |
[22:53] | You think? | 你觉得是因为那次吗? |
[22:55] | That was years ago. | 都多少年前的事了… |
[22:56] | And nobody really saw that. | 而且也没人看见过… |
[22:58] | I don’t know. | 我觉得不好说 |
[23:00] | We were both there. Together. | 我们都在那里 在一起 |
[23:05] | Would you give me a moment? | 你能让我一个人呆一会吗? |
[23:13] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[23:15] | Have you identified a target at the hotel? | 你们有在酒店找到到目标人物吗? |
[23:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[23:18] | How about the ferry? | 渡轮那边呢? |
[23:20] | Nothing yet there either. | 那边也没有发现 |
[23:21] | I’m not surprised. | 不意外 |
[23:22] | The source who led us to the hotel came to Rogelio | 引导我们找到那家酒店的线人… |
[23:25] | on the instructions of The Freelancer himself. | 是自由职业者的指示下去找罗赫利奥的 |
[23:27] | The Freelancer gave the tip? | 这消息是自由职业者给的? |
[23:30] | Why would Veseli notify us of his own attack? | 维塞利为何要把他自己策划袭击的消息放给我们? |
[23:33] | Because this was never about the attack. | 因为这从开始就不是袭击… |
[23:35] | It was about our response. | 关键在于我们的反应… |
[23:37] | Wujing has been looking for proof of my relationship | 吴京一直在找证据 想要证明… |
[23:40] | with the FBI. | 我和联邦调查局的关系 |
[23:41] | If The Freelancer feeds my network information | 如果自由职业者把消息透露给我的情报网 |
[23:44] | and the FBI intervenes before they have cause, | 而联邦调查局又在犯罪发生前插手干预 |
[23:47] | then Wujing establishes a causal link | 那吴京就能在我和你们之间 |
[23:49] | between my world and yours. | 建立起因果关系 |
[23:52] | The only question is how he intends to prove it. | 唯一的问题是 他打算如何证明这点 |
[23:55] | I might have an answer to that. | 我应该有个答案 |
[24:01] | This footage came from an outside CCTV camera | 这段影像来自酒店那条街上的 |
[24:04] | on the same block as the hotel. | 外部监控所拍到的 |
[24:06] | Look. This one. | 看 这个人 |
[24:08] | All the other stringers are taking photos of the action, | 其他人都在拍有骚动的地方 |
[24:11] | but this guy’s camera’s pointed directly at us. | 但这家伙的相机 直接对准了我们 |
[24:15] | And look at this. | 你再看这里 |
[24:17] | He was the first photographer to arrive. | 他是第一个到达现场的摄影师 |
[24:19] | Four minutes before we notified the fire department. | 在我们通知消防局之前四分钟 |
[24:22] | And this same guy was at the site of the ferry incident. | 渡轮事故现场 这家伙也在… |
[24:26] | I thought he might have snapped a photo of me, | 我当时有感觉他可能偷拍了我 |
[24:28] | but it was so chaotic, I couldn’t be certain. | 但现场太混乱了 我没办法确定 |
[24:32] | Malik and Ressler are trying to get an ID on him now. | 马利克和雷斯勒正想办法确认他的身份 |
[24:36] | Raymond, I can’t shake a feeling. | 雷蒙德 我有种很强烈的感觉 |
[24:38] | We know this man from somewhere. | 我们在哪里认识这个人 |
[24:40] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 我们有 |
[24:43] | He’s the same photographer that took that picture of us six years ago. | 他就是六年前拍了我们那张照片的摄影师 |
[24:47] | That photo? | 那张照片? |
[24:48] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[24:50] | Remember, Rogelio was there, too? | 你还记得罗赫里奥也在场吗? |
[24:53] | Alban Veseli is paying Rogelio’s people to pass tips to me | 阿尔班-维塞利付钱给罗赫利奥的人 传递讯息传给我 |
[24:57] | and then sending this photographer | 然后又派了这个摄影师 |
[24:59] | to the incident sites to capture your team responding. | 到事发现场 拍下你们小组的行动 |
[25:04] | Confirmation of what Wujing has been searching for… | 证实了吴京一直在寻找的东西… |
[25:08] | Evidence of my relationship with the FBI. | 能证明我与联邦调查局关系的证据 |
[25:11] | Do you think he has all the evidence he needs? | 你认为他要的证据都到手了吗? |
[25:13] | Well, you know, there’s scarcely a rule | 我这辈子没有什么规矩 |
[25:15] | I haven’t broken in my life, Dembe. | 是我没破过的 邓比 |
[25:18] | But there is one even I won’t trifle with, | 但有一条我是绝对不会去打破的 |
[25:21] | the Rule of Three. | 那就是三次法则 |
[25:23] | Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the Three Little Pigs, | 金发女郎和三只熊 三只小猪 |
[25:26] | the three-paragraph persuasive essay. | 三段式论述 |
[25:29] | Three is the smallest number of any elements | 不论什么元素 只要到了三 |
[25:32] | that firmly establishes a pattern in the human mind. | 就能在人的大脑中建立一个稳定的规律 |
[25:36] | And these photos illustrate the story | 而这些照片正说明了… |
[25:39] | Wujing is attempting to tell about me. | 吴京正尝试解释我的情况 |
[25:42] | Which means The Freelancer is planning another attack. | 也就是说 自由职业者在策划另一次攻击 |
[25:44] | And Wujing’s personal paparazzo is going to lead you there. | 而吴京的私人狗仔 会带你们找到攻击目标 |
[25:53] | According to the local press corps office, | 据本地新闻办公室 |
[25:55] | his name is Keith Perry. | 这人叫凯斯-佩里 |
[25:57] | He’s a local photojournalist | 他是个本地的摄影记者 |
[25:59] | who covers everything from inaugurations | 从就职典礼到马里兰州 |
[26:01] | to the Maryland Little League state championship. | 少年棒球联盟州锦标赛 什么都拍 |
[26:04] | He’ll even snap an occasional celebrity | 甚至偶尔还拍名人… |
[26:07] | to testify to Congress about a pet project of the month. | 向议会陈述宠物项目的瞬间 |
[26:10] | He snapped a photo of Raymond several years ago | 几年前他拍到了一张雷蒙德的照片 |
[26:13] | that ran in a small daily rag. | 上了一家本地小报 |
[26:14] | How come no one told us about this before? | 为什么以前没人告诉过我们这件事? |
[26:16] | It wasn’t a big deal. The clearest face was Rogelio’s. | 不是什么大新闻 拍得最清楚的是罗赫里奥的脸 |
[26:20] | Perry only got the back of Raymond’s head. | 佩里只拍到雷蒙德的后脑勺 |
[26:22] | But now, Raymond believes The Freelancer | 但现在雷蒙德认为《自由职业者》 |
[26:24] | is planning another attack and Keith Perry will no doubt | 正在策划下一次攻击 基思-佩里一定会 |
[26:28] | be there to capture when we arrive on the scene. | 出现在现场 拍摄我们到达的瞬间 |
[26:30] | We need to find Perry. Immediately. | 我们得立刻找到佩里 |
[26:32] | We sent uniforms to his apartment, but he wasn’t there. | 我们派了警员去他的公寓 但他不在 |
[26:34] | He’s not answering the phone number listed | 而新闻办公室那边他登记的号码 |
[26:36] | with the press corps, either. | 打去他也未接 |
[26:37] | Reach out to every level of law enforcement. | 与所有的执法机构联系 |
[26:39] | I want every eyeball within a hundred square miles | 一百平方英里内的所有人 |
[26:41] | looking for this guy. | 都去找这个人 |
[26:43] | Finding him is our best way of preventing further loss of life. | 找到他是阻止更多伤亡的最佳办法 |
[26:45] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[26:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:49] | You have something to offer, Mr. Hambright? | 你有什么发现吗 罕布莱特先生? |
[26:53] | Take your time. No rush. | 慢慢来 不急 |
[26:56] | Look, I know this isn’t exactly my area of expertise. | 听着 我知道这不是我的专长 |
[27:00] | – What is it, Herbie? – It’s this. | – 到底是什么 赫比?- 是这个 |
[27:02] | See this. | 看到了吗? |
[27:03] | Can you zoom in? | 能放大一下吗? |
[27:06] | That hardware is made by Novall. | 那硬件是诺瓦公司制造的 |
[27:08] | – Novall? – Yeah, it’s a wireless cloud adapter. | – 诺瓦公司?-对 是个无线云端适配器 |
[27:11] | It uploads every photo you take to the cloud in real time. | 会把你拍的每张照片即时上传到云端 |
[27:13] | Super useful if you take hundreds of pictures a day. | 对于每天拍几百张照片的人说 超级方便 |
[27:15] | Which I do… | 我也有在用… |
[27:17] | of Sue. | 来拍苏 |
[27:19] | Man, they say that kids change every single day, | 人们说孩子们每一天都在变化 |
[27:21] | but you don’t really start noticing that | 但不看照片 还真的完全没发现 |
[27:22] | until you look at pictures. | 直到你看了照片 |
[27:23] | That reminds me. | 喔 对了 这提醒了我 |
[27:25] | Would you guys mind giving my Instagram a little follow? | 你们介意追踪一下我的IG吗? |
[27:27] | It’s @AGirlNamedSue222. | 它是@AGirlNamedSue222 |
[27:29] | Siya? | 西雅? |
[27:31] | You thinking about it? | 考虑一下 |
[27:32] | Back to Novall. | 说到诺瓦公司 |
[27:34] | You think Perry was connecting to Novall | 你觉得佩里拍摄这些照片的时候 |
[27:36] | – while taking these pictures? – Yeah. | – 同时在使用诺瓦公司的服务?- 是的 |
[27:38] | I mean, if the camera’s on, he’s connect and transmitting. | 如果相机开着 就会连接并传输 |
[27:40] | Instant upload, that’s the plus. | 即时上传 这就是优势 |
[27:42] | Malik, get a subpoena. | 马利克 申请传票 |
[27:43] | We need access to his photo storage, now. | 我们需要立刻拿到他的照片库 |
[27:53] | I noticed the chip in there. | 我注意到你有个徽章 |
[27:56] | – I realized it must be, what? – A year. | – 我恍然察觉那是个多久的? -一年的 |
[27:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:00] | That’s a major accomplishment. | 这是个重要的成就 |
[28:02] | That’s what everyone keeps telling me, yeah. | 大家也都是这样跟我说的 |
[28:04] | Sick of hearing it? | 听腻了吗? |
[28:07] | Once was enough. | 一次就够了 |
[28:11] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:15] | NA wants me to sponsor someone. | 互助会希望我能做别人的引领人 |
[28:19] | Are you gonna do it? | 你会答应吗? |
[28:21] | I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 |
[28:22] | Some days, I can’t even help myself. | 有时候 我都控制不了我自己 |
[28:25] | How am I supposed to help someone else? | 这样怎能帮助到别人? |
[28:29] | Maybe that’s the point. | 也许这就是意义所在 |
[28:31] | I’ve never known you not to be of service when you can be. | 我能帮助别人的时候 从来没有放弃过 |
[28:38] | Subpoena came through. | 传票下来了 |
[28:42] | Novall was able to identify the account and give us access. | 诺瓦公司找到了他的账号 给了我们权限访问 |
[28:46] | This is Perry’s live photostream. | 这是佩里即时上传的照片 |
[28:50] | We’re in every photo. | 全部都是我们 |
[28:51] | Okay, this is getting creepy. | 真让人毛骨悚然 |
[28:53] | Ooh, look. | 你们看 |
[28:54] | He’s uploading more photos… Right now, as we speak. | 他又在上传了 现在 即时的 |
[28:57] | But where is this? | 但这是哪里? |
[28:58] | Looks like an apartment building. | 看上去是栋公寓 |
[29:00] | Can we identify which one? | 能确定是哪一栋吗? |
[29:01] | I can’t see any street signs. | 没看到任何路牌 |
[29:03] | Are there any active emergency calls? | 报警中心有接到任何即时的求助电话吗? |
[29:04] | Checking with EMS now. | 正在向紧急应变中心查询 |
[29:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[29:07] | Look at the differences in the photos. | 看看这些照片的差异 |
[29:09] | He’s taking test shots. | 他在进行试拍 |
[29:10] | He’s playing around with the F-stop and shutter speed. | 在调适光圈和快门速度 |
[29:12] | The Freelancer must have sent him. | 自由职业者一定是派了他去 |
[29:14] | This may be the location of the third attack | 这可能就是雷蒙德所预测的 |
[29:16] | that Raymond predicted. | 第三次攻击地点 |
[29:18] | It fits the pattern. | 符合犯案规律 |
[29:19] | Malik, can we get a more specific location? | 马利克 能确认的具体地点吗? |
[29:21] | Almost. | 快了 |
[29:22] | I’m zeroing in on the hotspot he’s using to transmit. | 我正在锁定他用来传输的热点 |
[29:26] | Okay… | 好了… |
[29:28] | Got it. | 有了 |
[29:29] | Laurel Vistas. | 桂冠远景大楼 |
[29:30] | It’s in Arlington. | 在阿灵顿 |
[29:32] | 12 stories, 16 units per floor. | 12层 每层16个户 |
[29:35] | That could mean dozens, if not hundreds of victims. | 这一但出事 定会造成大规模伤亡 |
[29:38] | The Freelancer’s gonna cause a building collapse. | 自由职业者将导致建筑倒塌 |
[30:12] | I’ve been in contact with the City Planner’s office | 我已经与阿灵顿… |
[30:14] | in Arlington. | 城市规划办公室联系 |
[30:16] | Laurel Vistas is an 80-year-old property | 桂冠远景大楼已有80年的历史了 |
[30:18] | that’s had 7 different owners in the last 10 years alone. | 光过去十年就换过七任房主 |
[30:20] | It’s racked up more code violations in that period | 这期间的违规纪录 |
[30:23] | then I have time to read out. | 多到看不过来 |
[30:25] | But several involve water damage near a retaining wall | 但其中有几个涉及了与波托克蓄水区和其地下室的… |
[30:27] | in the basement that backs onto the Potomac Aquifer. | 挡土墙间的水质损害… |
[30:30] | That water could take out the whole building. | 这些水可能会导致整栋楼的坍塌 |
[30:31] | You need to get down there. | 你们得赶紧过去 |
[30:32] | And Malik, you’re on Perry. | 马利克 你负责佩里 |
[30:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:57] | Stop! | 别跑! |
[31:01] | Mr. Perry. | 佩里先生 |
[31:03] | Waiting for the perfect shot? | 等拍完美的瞬间吗? |
[31:05] | Or just waiting for us? | 还是只是在等我们? |
[31:06] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思? |
[31:08] | Let’s go, shutterbug. | 走吧 摄影迷 |
[31:30] | Show me your hands! | 手举起来! |
[31:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇… |
[31:33] | I’m unarmed. | 我没武器 |
[31:36] | How ’bout a horse trade? | 做个交易如何? |
[31:38] | I show you how to undo the damage I’ve just done, | 我告诉你如何修复我刚造成的损害 |
[31:41] | and you let me… | 而你们让我… |
[32:07] | He’s alive. But out cold. | 他还活着 但晕过去了 |
[32:13] | Mayday… We’ve got bigger problems over here. | 求救… 我们有更大的问题 |
[32:17] | You smell gas? | 你闻到瓦斯的味道了吗? |
[32:20] | Looks like the chemical ate through the main gas line. | 看来化学物质腐蚀了主天然气管道 |
[32:26] | What’s the update? | 进度如何? |
[32:27] | The Freelancer’s unconscious and in custody. | 自由职业者晕过去了 已被我们逮捕 |
[32:29] | We have one civilian down, and a live incendiary device. | 一个民众受伤 还有个燃烧装置正在运行中 |
[32:33] | I’m willing to bet when this timer goes off, | 我打赌 等这计时器响倒数结束 |
[32:34] | it’ll overload the fuse box. | 肯定会使保险丝烧掉 |
[32:36] | Gonna be a shower of sparks. | 到时后就会火花四溅了 |
[32:38] | Agent Malik is working with Arlington County Police | 马利克探员正与阿灵顿警方合作 |
[32:40] | to evacuate the building. | 来疏散大楼内民众 |
[32:41] | If you’re down there when the wall goes, | 如果那堵墙塌掉的时后 你们还在下面 |
[32:43] | you’ll drown under tons of mud and silt. | 就会被好几吨的淤泥淹死了 |
[32:44] | You need to leave, now. | 你们得立刻离开 |
[32:45] | No, there’s not enough time to get everyone out. | 不行 不够时间去疏散所有人了 |
[32:47] | Then we’re not going anywhere. | 那我们就不能走 |
[32:51] | I don’t know which wire to pull. | 我不知道该拔哪条线 |
[32:53] | Any one of them could set it off. | 任何一条线都可能直接引爆它 |
[32:54] | What if we cut the main power? | 那如果我们切断主电源呢? |
[32:56] | No power, no sparks, no… | 没有电 就没有火花 就没有… |
[32:58] | Better than any idea I’ve got. | 我也没更好的办法了 |
[33:04] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望这个能成功 |
[33:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:15] | No power, no sparks. | 没有电 就没有火花 |
[33:17] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[33:19] | No. | 不 |
[33:22] | We’re not. | 还没有 |
[33:31] | Rogelio just got a tip… | 罗赫里奥刚收到一个消息… |
[33:33] | The collapse of an apartment building in Arlington. | 说阿灵顿有一栋公寓大楼会倒塌 |
[33:35] | Yes, we got it. | 是 我们知道了 |
[33:36] | Is everyone safe? | 大家都安全吗? |
[33:37] | For now. | 目前是的 |
[33:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:40] | But Veseli got away. | 但维塞利跑了 |
[33:43] | That is not so good. | 那就不太妙了 |
[33:49] | It started with a photo. | 一切的开始就从一张照片 |
[33:51] | Six or seven years ago, | 六、七年前 |
[33:53] | I was covering this reception at a hotel near Dupont. | 我在杜邦附近一家酒店拍摄一场招待会 |
[33:55] | A big fundraiser thing. | 大型的募款活动之类的 |
[33:57] | I was getting nothing shots, | 我也没什么好拍 |
[33:59] | so I went around to the back of the building. | 就绕到了大楼后面 |
[34:01] | Thought I could get someone sneaking in, sneaking out. | 想着说不定能拍到有人偷偷溜进溜出 |
[34:05] | I see someone standing on the curb | 然后看到有个人站在… |
[34:07] | over by the loading dock. | 卸货区的路边 |
[34:09] | I swear to God, it’s Raymond Reddington… | 我没想到竟然是雷蒙雷丁顿… |
[34:11] | talking with this Latino guy. | 在跟个拉丁裔的人在说话 |
[34:13] | But before I could get my camera ready and snapping, | 但是我还没来的及拿出相机拍时… |
[34:16] | Reddington steps into the street, | 雷丁顿就走到了街上 |
[34:18] | ducks into a waiting car, and is gone. | 跳进一辆在旁等的车 然后走了 |
[34:22] | I get a… a blurry pic of the back of his head. | 我拍到了 一张模糊的后脑勺 |
[34:24] | I couldn’t sell the damn thing anywhere. | 那照片根本没人会要 |
[34:26] | Nobody would believe me that it was Reddington. | 没有人相信 那就是雷丁顿 |
[34:28] | I got one outlet to pay me for it. | 倒是有一个小媒体愿意买 |
[34:30] | Tabloid. | 一个小报 |
[34:32] | Even they speculated. | 连他们也怀疑真假 |
[34:35] | God, if I could’ve just proved it, | 天啊 要是我能证明那就他 |
[34:40] | it would’ve been one helluva payday. | 我肯定赚大了 |
[34:43] | Then, all of a sudden, a few months ago, | 然后 几个月前 突然之间 |
[34:44] | someone shows at my door | 有人跑来找我 |
[34:46] | and wants to know about the photograph. | 问有关那张照片的事情 |
[34:49] | Said he worked for somebody. | 说他是给某人做事的 |
[34:53] | Wu-something. | 吴…什么的 |
[34:56] | They wanted to know about the photo | 他们想了解一下那张照片 |
[34:57] | and who the guy with Reddington was. | 以及和雷丁顿在一起的人是谁 |
[35:00] | Then they said they wanted me to take some new photos. | 然后他们还说 想让我拍些新照片 |
[35:13] | You really can’t stay for dinner? | 你真的不能留下吃晚饭吗? |
[35:15] | Sadly, it’s time for me to head back to New York. | 很遗憾 但我得回纽约了 |
[35:18] | Soledad’s paella is legendary. | 索莱达的西班牙海鲜饭可是个传奇 |
[35:20] | It has a cult following. | 都有死忠粉了 |
[35:21] | And it’s not nearly as good reheated. | 重新加热就没那么好吃了 |
[35:23] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这部分还是留给我来评判吧 |
[35:26] | Rogelio, please tell your lovely wife | 罗赫利奥 请替我向你可爱的妻子转告 |
[35:30] | that her hospitality, much like her paella, | 她的热情好客 跟她的西班牙海鲜饭一样 |
[35:33] | is unrivaled. | 都是无与伦比的 |
[35:35] | Yours as well. | 你也一样 |
[35:37] | Your sheets are truly the finest I have ever slept on. | 你们佳的床单真是我睡过最舒适的了 |
[35:42] | I have the utmost faith in your new business endeavor. | 我相信你新的生意必然能获得成功 |
[35:46] | I hope you’ll give us an endorsement | 等时间到了… |
[35:48] | when the time comes. | 希望你能为我们代言 |
[35:49] | You can be in our first commercial. | 上我们的第一支广告 |
[35:50] | Wouldn’t that be something? | 那怎么好意思 |
[35:52] | But the least I can do is invest. | 但至少我可以投资 |
[35:54] | Tell me how much you need. | 告诉我你需要多少就行 |
[35:55] | That… That’s generous, Raymond. | 你太慷慨了 雷蒙德 |
[35:56] | – But no, thank you. – A hundred thousand? | – 但是不用了 谢谢你 – 十万如何? |
[35:59] | You don’t understand. I… I don’t need you to invest. | 你没明白 我不需要你投资 |
[36:02] | Working for you, I’ve grown my intelligence network | 在为你工作的期间 我扩大了我的情报网 |
[36:05] | from the city to the region to the entire country. | 从本地城市发展到周边地区 再到全国了 |
[36:09] | I’ve built a nice nest egg. | 还累积了蛮可观的积蓄 |
[36:11] | So, I’m using it to help pay for my dream. | 所以我准备用这笔积蓄来实现我的梦想 |
[36:16] | You’re evolving, my friend. You don’t need me anymore. | 你进步了 我的朋友 不再需要我了 |
[36:19] | Raymond, no, I’d never dare say that. | 雷蒙德 不 不要这么说 |
[36:21] | Yeah, I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[36:23] | Everything. | 一切都是你给的 |
[36:25] | I just don’t need you for this. | 我只是这件事上 用不上你的帮忙 |
[36:26] | Well, the day you do need an investor or a spokesman | 那要是哪天你需要投资 或代言人 |
[36:30] | who happens to be on the most wanted list, | 而这人刚好上了通缉名单 |
[36:33] | click your heels and there I’ll be. | 记得随时找我 |
[36:36] | In the meantime, I need two sets of those sheets. | 同时 我需要两套这种床单 |
[36:39] | Queen size. | 大号的 |
[36:40] | Claro. You got it, amigo. | 没问题 即刻送上 朋友 |
[36:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:48] | You, nauseous? | 你有点反胃吗? |
[36:50] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[36:52] | Yeah, the first week’s the hardest. | 我懂 第一周是最难渡过的 |
[36:54] | Feels like your, blood’s on fire? | 感觉自己的血液都在燃烧吧 |
[36:56] | Yeah, and your veins might explode. – Mm-hmmm | -是阿 血管像是要爆炸了一样 -对的 |
[36:58] | At least, at this point, I’m praying they do. | 有时希望它们还不如直接爆了算了 |
[37:00] | How many days are you? | 你第几天了? |
[37:01] | Four. | 四天… |
[37:02] | Four and a half. | 四天半了 |
[37:04] | Don’t knock the half. | 别忽视那半天 |
[37:05] | It’s an accomplishment. | 那是一种成就 |
[37:07] | I know it doesn’t seem like it at this point, but it is. | 我知道你现在可能不这样看 但那确实是的 |
[37:10] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[37:11] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[37:20] | How did Mr. Hambright work out for you today? | 罕布莱特先生今天表现如何? |
[37:23] | He’s actually proven to be quite useful. | 他证明自己是相当一把手的 |
[37:25] | More than once. | 且不止一次 |
[37:27] | Quite a character, isn’t he? | 蛮有个性的吧 不是吗? |
[37:28] | To say the least. | 可以这么说 |
[37:31] | You’re headed back up the turnpike? | 你准备开回纽约吗? |
[37:33] | I’ve got that coaster to ride. | 我准备坐船 |
[37:36] | Listen, I told Agnes | 听着 我告诉艾格尼丝 |
[37:38] | that saltwater taffy will be the order of the day | 咸水太妃糖将是我下一次 |
[37:42] | on my next jaunt through the Garden State. | 到访纽泽西时的主角 |
[37:45] | So beware, I’ll be bringing her a bundle. | 所以记得 我会给她带一把的 |
[37:48] | Maybe she could share it with the boy | 或许他可以和学校里… |
[37:49] | she’s got a crush on at school. | 暗恋的小男生一起分享 |
[37:51] | Agnes has a young suitor? | 艾格尼丝都已经有小追求者了吗? |
[37:53] | She’s only told Charlene. | 她只跟夏琳说了 |
[37:55] | I’m still waiting for her to come to me with the news. | 我还在等她自己来告诉我 |
[37:58] | I admire the relationship you’ve built with her. | 我很羡慕你和她所建立的关系 |
[38:02] | Fatherhood isn’t for the faint of heart. | 身为父亲可不容易 |
[38:05] | Some days I find myself wondering if… | 有时候我会想 这… |
[38:09] | if everything else is worth it. | 这其他的一切是否都值得 |
[38:10] | The job. The Blacklist. | 这份工作 黑名单 |
[38:13] | How much it takes me away from her. | 让我很少有时间陪她 |
[38:15] | I miss that little girl every moment | 跟她分开的每一刻 |
[38:17] | I’m not with her. | 我都在想她 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:21] | And I hate to tell you, | 我也不想这么说 |
[38:23] | but we’re not getting any younger, Harold. | 但我们一天天的在变老 哈洛德 |
[38:25] | No, we’re not. | 是啊 |
[38:26] | And it seems like every time we stop a threat, | 而且感觉我们每阻止一个威胁 |
[38:28] | it just begets three more. | 就又冒出三个新的威胁 |
[38:30] | It’s a disastrous domino effect. | 这是种灾难性的骨牌效应 |
[38:33] | Taking down Marvin Gerard sets in motion | 扳倒马文˙杰拉德引发了后续的事件 |
[38:37] | a chain of events that eventually sinks a ferry. | 最终导致渡轮沉没 |
[38:40] | And The Freelancer is still out there. | 而《自由职业者》现在仍在逃 |
[38:42] | Do you think he has anything else planned for us? | 你觉得他还有什么计划吗? |
[38:44] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 完全不清楚 |
[38:46] | Wujing has gotten what he wanted. | 吴京已经得到了他想要的 |
[38:48] | He did, didn’t he? | 是啊 |
[38:49] | It’s the one thing I haven’t been able | 但是有一件事我一直 |
[38:51] | – to stop thinking about. – What? | – 在思考 – 什么事? |
[38:53] | Photographs of the task force. | 特别行动小组的照片 |
[38:55] | Concrete evidence. | 具体的证据 |
[38:57] | Now that Wujing has them, | 现在吴京有了照片 |
[38:58] | what’s he planning to do with them? | 他准备怎么做? |
[39:05] | Time will tell. | 时间自会揭晓答案 |
[39:16] | Thank you for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你同意见我 |
[39:18] | I was surprised when you wanted it to be here. | 我很惊讶 你会选在这里 |
[39:21] | And without protection. | 而且没有任何保护 |
[39:24] | I wouldn’t say that. | 这到不见得 |
[39:33] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[39:36] | You have the high ground. | 你占有优势 |
[39:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[39:41] | My employer is interested in hiring your… team | 我的雇主 想要雇用你的团队 |
[39:46] | to remove a common threat. | 来消除一个我们共同的威胁 |
[39:48] | I don’t have to tell you anything about Raymond Reddington | 相信你应该也已经很了解… |
[39:51] | you don’t already know. | 雷蒙˙雷丁顿了吧 |
[39:54] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[39:58] | It is my understanding that Marvin Gerard contracted | 我知道 马文˙杰拉德去年 |
[40:01] | your forces to take out Reddington | 在和雷丁顿开战的时候 联系了你们 |
[40:03] | as part of their war last year. | 想让你们除掉雷丁顿 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:07] | And now our colleague, Henrick Fisker, | 而现在我们的同事 亨里菲斯克 |
[40:08] | is rotting in a CIA black site. | 腐烂在中情局的黑牢里 |
[40:13] | What if I told you that those two things… | 如果我告诉你 这两件事… |
[40:17] | Raymond Reddington still alive | 雷蒙˙ 雷丁顿仍然活着 |
[40:19] | and your brother in arms in custody, | 还有你们的团员被抓 |
[40:23] | were directly related? | 是有直接关联的呢? |
[40:27] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[40:28] | Reddington has an immunity agreement | 雷丁顿跟当局达成了免责协议 |
[40:31] | and a covert FBI task force that does his bidding | 还有一个秘密的联邦调查局特别行动小组听他指挥 |
[40:35] | – and allows him to grow his empire with impunity. – I don’t believe you. | -让他继续壮大声势 却免于罚责 -我不相信 |
[40:38] | What if I can prove it? | 要是我能证明呢? |
[40:46] | Show me proof, and then we’ll talk. | 给我看证据 然后我们再谈 |
[41:00] | We fed three tips | 我们把三条消息: |
[41:01] | to part of Reddington’s intelligence network, | 透露至雷丁顿的情报网 |
[41:04] | and three times his federal pack hounds | 而三次 他的联邦走狗 |
[41:06] | showed up to investigate before they were declared a crime. | 都在事情被正式定案为犯罪前 就跑来调查了 |
[41:10] | Agent Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德雷斯勒探员 联邦调查局 |
[41:13] | Agent Dembe Zuma, FBI. | 邓比-祖马探员 联邦调查局探员 |
[41:15] | Agent Siya Malik, | 西雅-马利克探员 |
[41:17] | a curveball, is actually MI6. | 没想到吧 她属于军情六处 |
[41:24] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[41:26] | To say the least. | 谁说不是呢 |
[41:29] | So, does this satisfy your requirement for proof? | 所以 这样有满足你对证据的要求了吗? |
[41:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[41:37] | I think you should tell your employer | 我觉得你应该转告你的雇主 |
[41:41] | that we are very, very expensive. | 我们的价格非常 非常昂贵的 |