时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:17] | How’s the evening so far, sir? | 今晚过得怎么样 先生 |
[00:20] | Very good. Having a nice meal. | 很不错 晚餐吃得不错 |
[00:22] | How many clues have you solved? | 你破解了多少条线索 |
[00:25] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[00:26] | The clues. | 线索 |
[00:29] | To the hidden treasure. How many have you solved? | 那些隐藏财富 你破解了多少 |
[00:33] | I think you have the wrong person. | 我觉得你认错人了 |
[00:34] | I know exactly who you are, Mr. Browning, | 我知道你是谁 勃朗宁先生 |
[00:37] | and as you are the executor of Warren Bostwick’s estate, | 你是沃伦·博斯特威克财产的执行人 |
[00:41] | I know what you have access to. | 我知道你能接触到什么 |
[00:43] | How many clues have you solved? | 你破解了多少线索 |
[00:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[00:49] | How. Many. Clues. | 多少条线索 |
[00:52] | None. I swear. | 什么都没有 我发誓 |
[00:54] | I-I wasn’t allowed in the room when the will was read! | 宣读遗嘱时不允许我在房间里 |
[00:56] | I-I tried to listen, but I didn’t hear anything! | 我确实尝试偷听 但什么都没听到 |
[01:02] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[01:21] | 鬣狗 第200号 | |
[01:27] | – Harold. – Excuse me. | -哈罗德 -请问 |
[01:29] | Why are you in my home at this hour? | 为什么这个时候你会出现在我家 |
[01:32] | This is not okay. | 这样可不行 |
[01:33] | You’re right. It’s not. I understand that. | 你是对的 这样确实不好 我理解 |
[01:36] | And under any other circumstances, | 换任何一种情况下 |
[01:38] | I wouldn’t have imposed. | 我都不会这么做 |
[01:40] | Did you sleep here? | 你是在这儿过夜了吗 |
[01:42] | A very quick catnap. | 只是打了一个盹儿 |
[01:44] | Just on the bench over there. | 就在那边的长凳上 |
[01:45] | Truly, a half-hour at most, | 真的 最多有半个小时 |
[01:47] | and then the time it took to put together breakfast. | 然后就开始准备早餐 |
[01:50] | You see, I was at Mount Vernon, playing a very small part | 我本来是在弗农山庄 |
[01:54] | in a Revolutionary War reenactment, | 扮演内战重演中的一个小角色 |
[01:57] | when I got to drinking quite late | 跟特拉华州第一步兵团 |
[01:58] | with the 1st Delaware Regiment. | 一起喝到深夜 |
[02:01] | One thing led to another. | 一来二去的 |
[02:02] | Those Blue Hen boys really know how to hold their whiskey. | 这些蓝鸡伙计确实知道怎么酿好酒 |
[02:06] | What is going on with you? Do you even have a home anymore? | 你到底怎么回事 你现在还有家吗 |
[02:09] | Please. Sit down, Harold. Have some coffee. | 拜托 坐下吧 哈罗德 来点咖啡 |
[02:13] | We’ve got business to discuss. | 我们有正事要说 |
[02:15] | Like Robert Vesco? | 关于罗伯特·瓦斯科吗 |
[02:16] | Tell me that wasn’t you that broke him out of prison. | 把他从监狱弄出来的不是你吧 |
[02:18] | I read he escaped from a hospital. | 我看到他逃离医院的新闻了 |
[02:21] | Just as well. | 也罢 |
[02:23] | Prison’s no place for a man | 罗伯特·瓦斯科的名声亦或是高龄 |
[02:25] | of Robert Vesco’s stature or advanced age. | 确实不适合呆在监狱 |
[02:28] | You realize that we have to track him down now and arrest him. | 你知道我们现在得找到并逮捕他吧 |
[02:31] | Well, you could do that, but you’ll be leaving | 你可以那么做 但你会将 |
[02:33] | three young women in mortal danger. | 三位年轻女士置于生命危险中 |
[02:37] | The Hyena is on the hunt. | 鬣狗已经出动狩猎了 |
[02:39] | A Blacklister? | 黑名单上的人物吗 |
[02:41] | Of the lowest order. | 最底层的人物 |
[02:43] | Are you familiar with Warren Bostwick? | 你知道沃伦·博斯特威克吗 |
[02:47] | New York hedge-fund titan. Died a couple years back. | 纽约对冲基金的大亨 前几年死了 |
[02:50] | They say they never recovered his fortune. | 据说他的财富还未被追回 |
[02:52] | Last week, Bostwick’s attorney | 上周博斯特威克的律师 |
[02:54] | was found dead in the men’s room at Benneker’s. | 死在了本内克餐厅的男士盥洗室 |
[02:58] | What looked like a slip and fall | 看起来是滑倒摔伤导致 |
[03:00] | was really the work of the Hyena. | 但其实是鬣狗干的 |
[03:03] | When professional thieves or white-collar criminals | 职业小偷或是白领罪犯 |
[03:06] | are imprisoned, | 被收监时 |
[03:08] | their stolen goods are rarely recovered. | 他们的赃物很少被追回 |
[03:10] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[03:11] | They’re too well-hidden. | 藏得太过隐蔽 |
[03:13] | Waiting for the felon’s jail sentence to end | 等到罪犯的刑期结束 |
[03:15] | so they can be reclaimed. | 它们才会被找回 |
[03:16] | And that’s when the Hyena strikes. | 这就是鬣狗出击的时刻 |
[03:19] | A scavenger by nature, | 他其实就是一个寻宝者 |
[03:21] | he sniffs out the hidden spoils | 通过恐吓家族成员和同事 |
[03:23] | by shaking down family members and associates, | 折磨甚至谋杀他们 |
[03:27] | torturing them, murdering them. | 只为嗅出隐藏的战利品 |
[03:29] | Warren Bostwick may have played it | 沃伦·博斯特威克在业内的表现 |
[03:30] | fast and loose in the market, but he was not a criminal. | 也许有些不负责任 但他并不是罪犯 |
[03:33] | No, but old Warren did leave behind a hidden fortune | 是 但老沃伦确实留下了一些隐藏财富 |
[03:36] | worth hundreds of millions, | 价值数亿美元 |
[03:38] | and the Hyena has caught the scent. | 鬣狗闻到了味道 |
[03:42] | His real name is Sean Bane. | 他的真名是肖恩·贝恩 |
[03:44] | He uses extreme violence to hunt down what he’s looking for, | 他用极端手段来获取他想要的东西 |
[03:46] | and right now he’s hunting the lost fortune of this man. | 现在他正在搜寻这个人迷失的财富 |
[03:50] | One week before his death, | 他去世前一周 |
[03:52] | Warren Bostwick liquidated his portfolio | 沃伦·博斯特威克清算了他的资产 |
[03:54] | and transferred his massive wealth into an unknown account. | 将大量财富都转移到一个未知账户 |
[03:58] | To date, those funds haven’t been recovered. | 到现在这些资金仍未被找回 |
[04:01] | Bane is deviating from his usual MO | 贝恩背离了他惯用的作案手法 |
[04:03] | by targeting an innocent man’s fortune. | 将一个无罪之人的财富作为目标 |
[04:05] | Last week, he killed Bostwick’s attorney. | 上周他杀了博斯特威克的律师 |
[04:07] | His next logical target | 他接下来的目标 |
[04:09] | would be Bostwick’s three surviving daughters. | 应该会是博斯特威克的三个女儿 |
[04:12] | – Triplets? – Yes, and protecting them won’t be easy. | -三胞胎 -是的 要保护她们可不容易 |
[04:15] | Cordelia’s in a remote village in Bolivia doing relief work, | 科迪莉亚正在玻利维亚的偏远山村做救济工作 |
[04:19] | Alex went off the grid eight months ago, | 八个月前艾丽克丝也失去了踪迹 |
[04:21] | and Kendall’s the only one we have a location on. | 肯德尔是唯一一个我们能找到的人 |
[04:23] | She was CFO of her father’s company until his death. | 她是她父亲公司的首席财务官 直到他去世 |
[04:25] | She’s now living in his Westchester mansion. | 目前住在韦斯切斯特他父亲的豪宅中 |
[04:27] | Sorry, but Wujing is amassing Blacklisters as we speak | 抱歉 但吴京正在拉拢黑名单上的人物 |
[04:30] | to take down Reddington. I mean, why would he divert us | 要毁掉雷丁顿 为什么他要让我们 |
[04:33] | to babysit a bunch of rich women? | 去看护几个有钱女士 |
[04:35] | It doesn’t matter. They’re in danger. | 无所谓 她们有危险 |
[04:36] | Ressler, Dembe, meet with Kendall. | 雷斯勒 邓比 去见见肯德尔 |
[04:38] | Agent Malik, I want you to reach out | 马利克探员 我想请你联系一下 |
[04:40] | to some of your international contacts, | 你国际方面的联系人 |
[04:42] | see if you can track down the other two sisters. | 看是否能找到另外两个姐妹 |
[04:47] | Hello, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[04:50] | Comfy? | 还舒服吗 |
[04:52] | I’m limper than a drunk jellyfish. | 浑身瘫软 飘飘欲仙 |
[04:57] | I haven’t had a Turkish massage like that | 上一次做这种土耳其式按摩 |
[04:59] | since that hammam in Antalya. | 还是在安塔利亚的土耳其浴室 |
[05:01] | Well, after a year in lockup, you deserve it. | 被关了一年 这是你应得的 |
[05:05] | Lunch from Mama’s TOO! Will be here within the hour. | 午饭来自妈妈的味道餐厅 一小时内到 |
[05:08] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德 |
[05:10] | I love the hospitality here, | 非常感谢你的热情招待 |
[05:12] | but I feel like I’m being fattened up for a slaughter. | 但我觉得自己像是被喂肥等待宰杀的羔羊 |
[05:16] | When does the axe fall? | 斧子什么时候落下 |
[05:18] | There’s no axe. | 没有什么斧子 |
[05:22] | So, what gives? | 那是为什么 |
[05:24] | First you bust me out of prison. | 你先是把我从监狱里弄出来 |
[05:26] | Now you’re treating me like a hairy princess. | 现在你把我当成了一个多毛的公主 |
[05:29] | I’ve lost a lot of people, Robert. | 我失去了很多人 罗伯特 |
[05:32] | If my circle of friends gets any smaller, | 如果我的朋友圈越来越小 |
[05:34] | it won’t be a circle. | 很快就没有朋友了 |
[05:37] | I just want to fill my world with people I care about. | 我只想让我的世界充满我关心的人 |
[05:43] | What a crock of crap. | 简直一派胡言 |
[05:46] | You need me for a job or what? | 你需要我帮你做事还是怎么的 |
[05:49] | I need you for a job. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[05:52] | Don Browning didn’t trip and fall in that bathroom. | 唐·勃朗宁不是在盥洗室里被绊摔倒 |
[05:55] | Your father’s attorney was murdered. | 你父亲的律师是被谋杀的 |
[05:57] | We have strong reason to believe | 我们有充分理由相信 |
[05:58] | there’s a violent criminal chasing his fortune, | 某凶犯正在追查他财富的下落 |
[06:00] | which puts you and your sisters in danger. | 你和你妹妹因此都有生命危险 |
[06:04] | Forgive me, gentlemen, but you’re beginning | 请原谅 先生们 但你们越说越像 |
[06:05] | to sound like the conspiracy nuts. | 疯狂的阴谋论者 |
[06:07] | I mean, there are entire subreddits | 红迪网有好几个子版块 |
[06:08] | devoted to the mystery of why Warren Bostwick | 整版都在讨论为什么沃伦·博斯特威克 |
[06:11] | liquidated all of his holdings. | 清算了他所有的股份 |
[06:12] | And what can you tell us about that? | 对此你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[06:14] | How about I let my father tell you? | 要不我让我爸跟你们说吧 |
[06:18] | In my dwindling days here on Earth, | 在我过一天少一天的日子里 |
[06:20] | I’ve made a bleak discovery. | 我有个绝望的发现 |
[06:23] | I may be a market genius, but I’m a lousy parent. | 我或许是市场天才 但却是个差劲的父亲 |
[06:27] | My three adult daughters | 我三个已成年的女儿 |
[06:29] | are just waiting for me to die so they can cash out. | 都在等着我快死 好去套现 |
[06:33] | I can feel that every time you visit me. | 你们每次来看我 我都能感觉到 |
[06:36] | You three are strangers to me, | 你们对我就像陌生人 |
[06:38] | and barely sisters to each other. | 彼此间也没什么姐妹情谊 |
[06:41] | That’s why I’m leaving this video, | 这就是为什么我要留下这段录像 |
[06:43] | in hopes that I may do in death what I failed to do in life, | 希望我死后能达成我生前未做到的事 |
[06:48] | teach you to work hard and to work together. | 教会你们齐心协力 共同奋斗 |
[06:53] | It’s the only way you’ll ever see my money. | 只有这样你们才会见到我的钱 |
[06:56] | As part of his effort to make them earn their inheritance, | 老沃伦逼她们赢得遗产所做的努力之一 |
[06:59] | old Warren consolidated his assets into Bitcoin. | 是把他的资产都换成比特币 |
[07:03] | Some financial wizard. | 真是金融奇才 |
[07:05] | He took a bath there, huh? | 他损失惨重吧 |
[07:06] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[07:07] | Even after the market crash, | 即使市场崩盘 |
[07:09] | Warren’s fortune has doubled since his death. | 沃伦的资产自他死后依然翻了一倍 |
[07:12] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[07:14] | all his crypto funds are stored in one location. | 他所有的加密资金都存在一个地方 |
[07:17] | An anonymous digital wallet. | 一个匿名的数字钱包 |
[07:20] | I’ve created a passcode for that wallet, | 我为那个钱包设了个密码 |
[07:22] | which I’ve split into three pieces. | 该密码我分为了三份 |
[07:25] | At the end of this message, | 这段视频最后 |
[07:26] | I’m going to read you a poem I wrote. | 我将给你们念首我写的诗 |
[07:29] | The poem is a treasure map, | 这首诗是个藏宝图 |
[07:30] | its lines filled with hidden clues | 字里行间中充满了 |
[07:32] | drawn from his personal life. | 源于他私生活的隐藏线索 |
[07:35] | Solve the clues to reveal the passcodes | 解开这些线索 就能拿到密码 |
[07:38] | and access ungodly riches. | 获得惊人的财富 |
[07:43] | Have the three of you | 你们三个 |
[07:44] | been able to solve any of the clues together? | 能共同解开这些线索吗 |
[07:46] | Together was never an option. | 共同是不可能的 |
[07:49] | No, I mean, I love my sisters, but they’re free spirits. | 我爱我的妹妹 但她们无拘无束惯了 |
[07:51] | They don’t know how to hold onto money. | 不知道如何守住钱 |
[07:53] | But when I find the funds, I’ll provide for them. | 但当我找到这笔钱 我会分给她们 |
[07:56] | As the eldest sister, it’s my job. | 作为大姐 这是我的工作 |
[07:58] | Wait. The eldest? You’re triplets. | 等等 大姐吗 你们是三胞胎 |
[08:00] | And I’m the eldest by 12 minutes. | 我比她们大12分钟 |
[08:02] | Who knows about the existence | 有谁知道这些线索 |
[08:03] | of the clues and the hidden passcodes? | 和隐藏密码的存在 |
[08:05] | As far as I know, now that Don Browning is dead, | 既然唐·勃朗宁已死 据我所知 |
[08:07] | just myself and my sisters. | 就只有我和我两个妹妹 |
[08:08] | Can we get a copy of the poem? | 能把诗给我们一份吗 |
[08:10] | Why? So you can become weekend treasure hunters? | 怎么 以便你们能成为周末寻宝者吗 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry, but I need to get back to work, agents. | 抱歉 但我必须回去工作了 探员 |
[08:15] | Thank you for warning me of the danger. | 感谢你们提醒我注意危险 |
[08:18] | Sorry, but we’ve been authorized to provide you | 抱歉 但我们已得到授权由联调局 |
[08:20] | with a full-time FBI detail. | 为你提供24小时保护 |
[08:21] | And I appreciate that offer, I do, | 感谢你们提供的保护 |
[08:23] | but I’m sure my security team | 但我相信 我的安保团队 |
[08:25] | can handle any threats that find their way here. | 完全能处理这里发生的任何威胁 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:29] | For two years, Warren’s own daughters haven’t figured it out. | 两年了 沃伦的亲生女儿都解不开 |
[08:33] | What makes you think we can? | 你凭什么认为我们可以 |
[08:35] | Well, we’re men of a certain age who tippled with Warren | 我们是两个上了年纪的男人 曾和沃伦 |
[08:40] | on many a balmy night in Mustique. | 在马斯蒂克岛许多宜人的夜晚举杯小酌 |
[08:43] | Robert, I’d venture to say | 罗伯特 我敢说 |
[08:45] | that you and I know far more details of Warren’s personal life | 你和我知道的沃伦私生活细节 |
[08:50] | than even his own daughters. | 比他亲生女儿知道的还要多 |
[08:52] | Well, what the hell? The girls had their chance. | 管它的 机会在那些姑娘手里 |
[08:54] | Shall I read the first stanza of the poem? | 我念一下诗的第一节吧 |
[08:57] | You have it? | 你有那首诗吗 |
[08:59] | “To find the answer that you seek | “为了获得寻找的答案 |
[09:02] | “you’ll need to sit with Hemingway. | “你必须和海明威一起 |
[09:04] | “To Have or Have Not your desire. | “无论是否获得心中所求 |
[09:07] | Just stay until the sun’s last ray.” | 请坐等最后一缕阳光的消逝” |
[09:11] | How did you get ahold of that? | 你是怎么搞到这个的 |
[09:13] | “To Have or Have Not.” | 《有钱人和没钱人》 |
[09:15] | Warren’s daughter Kendall secretly paid a cryptanalyst | 沃伦的女儿肯德尔秘密雇了个密码分析员 |
[09:18] | to comb thorough the entire boo for hidden cyphers. | 彻底梳理整首诗寻找隐藏密码 |
[09:21] | That’s how this whole affair came to my attention. | 所以我才会关注这件事 |
[09:23] | The cryptanalyst is one of my better-paid resources. | 该密码分析员是我高薪人脉资源之一 |
[09:27] | Oh. Hemingway. | 海明威 |
[09:29] | Warren always struck me as more of a Faulkner guy. | 我总觉得沃伦更喜欢福克纳 |
[09:32] | You were struck correctly. | 你的感觉很正确 |
[09:34] | I once heard Warren call Hemingway | 我曾听沃伦称海明威为 |
[09:36] | “A drunk Neanderthal who couldn’t string six words together.” | “六个词都串不起来 醉醺醺的穴居人” |
[09:40] | So he hated Hemingway. | 所以他讨厌海明威 |
[09:42] | But he loved his Arturo Fuente Hemingway cigars. | 但他喜欢他的阿图罗·富恩特·海明威牌雪茄 |
[09:46] | Hand-rolled in the Dominican. | 多米尼加手工卷制 |
[09:48] | Always kept a box in the humidor in his study. | 他书房的雪茄保湿盒里总有一盒 |
[09:52] | Robert, did you just solve a clue? | 罗伯特 你刚解开一条线索吗 |
[09:56] | Well, maybe half a clue. | 或许是半条线索 |
[09:58] | To figure out the rest, | 为了解开余下线索 |
[10:00] | we need to find a way into Warren’s study. | 我们需要去一趟沃伦的书房 |
[10:10] | FBI. For Miss Bostwick. | 联调局 找博斯特威克小姐 |
[10:12] | Go up and see her if you want. | 上去找她吧 |
[10:15] | Miss Bostwick told you. | 博斯特威克小姐告诉过你们 |
[10:18] | She doesn’t require | 她不需要 |
[10:19] | any FBI protect– | 联调局的任何保护… |
[10:36] | Good evening, Miss Bostwick. | 晚上好 博斯特威克小姐 |
[10:38] | It’s time you and I had a friendly chat. | 咱俩是时候该好好聊聊了 |
[10:49] | I arrived at 7:00 a.m. for my shift, | 我早上七点来换班 |
[10:51] | and her body was cold when I found it hanging here, | 发现她吊在那里时 尸体已经凉了 |
[10:53] | and I called you straight away. | 所以我直接给你们打了电话 |
[10:54] | Was there a night guard here? | 这里有夜班守卫吗 |
[10:55] | Jimmy. He’s always here when I check in, | 吉米 我每次来时他都在 |
[10:57] | but this morning, there was no sign of him. | 但今早我没看到他 |
[10:59] | I guess Kendall sent him out so she could, uh– | 我以为肯德尔派他出去 这样她就能… |
[11:01] | Look, why don’t you write down his cellphone number | 听着 要不你把他的手机号和家庭住址 |
[11:03] | and address for me, huh? | 写下来给我吧 |
[11:04] | Alright. | 好的 |
[11:07] | M.E. says he can’t determine a cause of death | 法医说完成尸检之前 |
[11:09] | until after the autopsy. | 无法确定死因 |
[11:11] | Don’t need an M.E. to tell me what happened here. | 不需要法医告诉我发生了什么 |
[11:13] | This wasn’t a suicide. | 这不是自杀 |
[11:14] | The Hyena is working his way through the sisters. | 鬣狗正在全力对付这帮姐妹 |
[11:17] | Yeah, well, we need to find the other two, | 是的 我们还得找到另外两人 |
[11:18] | and their protection’s a priority now. | 保护他们是当务之急 |
[11:20] | Malik’s reaching out to the relief organization | 马丽科正在联系科迪莉亚 |
[11:22] | that Cordelia works for. They’re getting word to her. | 就职的救济组织 他们会跟她说 |
[11:24] | What about Alex? The one who’s off the grid? | 那艾丽克丝呢 隐居的那个 |
[11:26] | – We have any info on her? – I know where Alex lives. | -有消息吗 -我知道艾丽克丝住哪儿 |
[11:29] | I’ve driven Kendall to her building in Hoboken lots of times. | 我送肯德尔去她在霍博肯的房子很多次了 |
[11:44] | A rich Bostwick daughter lives here? | 富豪博斯特威克的女儿住这儿吗 |
[11:46] | Urban off-the-grid living. It’s a thing. | 大隐隐于市 很厉害 |
[11:50] | Well, if she’s here, she knows we’re here. | 如果她住这儿 她应该知道我们来了 |
[11:57] | – Who are you? – Alex Bostwick? | -你们是谁 -艾丽克丝·博斯特威克 |
[11:59] | I said, who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[12:00] | Agent Ressler, FBI. This is Agent Zuma. | 联调局的雷斯勒探员 这是祖玛探员 |
[12:04] | We need to speak to you about your sister Kendall. | 我们需要跟你谈谈你姐姐肯德尔的事 |
[12:11] | They got to Kendall? | 他们找上肯德尔了 |
[12:14] | Her body was found hanging in the study. | 她的尸体被吊在书房 |
[12:16] | We have cause to believe she was murdered. | 我们有理由相信她是被谋杀的 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:20] | You said “They.” Who are “They”? | 你说”他们” “他们” 是谁 |
[12:22] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 不知道 |
[12:24] | They… I mean, I’m trying to find them, too. | 他们 我也试图在找他们 |
[12:27] | They hide in the Internet of Things. | 他们利用物联网隐藏自己 |
[12:28] | It’s my father’s fortune that they want, so they hunt me down. | 他们想要我父亲的财产 所以来追杀我 |
[12:31] | Just buzzing bugs in the machine | 像虫子一样在机器里 |
[12:33] | and in my mics, my webcams, my brain. | 在我的话筒 监控和大脑里嗡嗡响 |
[12:35] | I thought… I thought Siri was my friend, | 我曾 曾以为Siri是我的朋友 |
[12:38] | but, no, I mean, wherever I go, they find me, | 但不是 不论我去哪儿他们都能找到我 |
[12:40] | and now, what, they got… They got to Kendall. | 现在 他们 他们找上了肯德尔 |
[12:43] | We don’t want to cause you alarm, | 我们不想让你恐慌 |
[12:44] | but the man who got to your sister, | 但杀害你姐姐的人 |
[12:47] | he’s coming after you, too. | 他也正在找你 |
[12:49] | We want to offer you some protection. | 我们想给你提供帮助 |
[12:50] | Can we come inside? | 能让我们进去吗 |
[12:54] | I’m sure you’d love to come inside | 你们一定很想进来 |
[12:55] | and find out what I know, huh? | 搞清楚我都知道什么 是吧 |
[12:57] | You… You are just like them. | 你们 你们跟他们一样 |
[12:58] | Or maybe you even are them. | 甚至就是他们 |
[12:59] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 肯定是 |
[13:01] | Oh, what the Feds would love to do with Daddy’s money. | 联调局的人想用爸爸的钱做什么呢 |
[13:06] | She’s really not well. | 她真的不怎么好 |
[13:08] | We need to put surveillance on this building immediately. | 我们需要立即对这栋大楼布控 |
[13:12] | Whether she wants it or not. | 不论她同不同意 |
[13:18] | Ah. Almost there. | 快好了 |
[13:26] | Now, if I recall, Warren’s lair is to the right here. | 我记得 沃伦的私人房间在右边 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:45] | Hemingways. | 海明威雪茄 |
[13:46] | Robert, you called it. | 罗伯特 你真牛 |
[13:49] | So, now what? | 那么现在呢 |
[13:50] | “To find the answer that you seek, | “想解答你的心中困惑 |
[13:52] | you’ll need to sit with Hemingway.” | 你应该坐下来抽根海明威雪茄” |
[13:54] | Don’t have to ask me twice. | 不要再问我了 |
[14:03] | Well, it’s kind of batty, isn’t it? | 有点古怪 是吧 |
[14:05] | I mean, sending your own kids on a scavenger hunt | 送自己的孩子参加寻宝游戏 |
[14:08] | to claim their inheritance. | 来继承遗产 |
[14:11] | I don’t know, Robert. | 我不知道 罗伯特 |
[14:13] | Who’s to say how one might feel at the time of their death? | 谁又能说清人们临死时的想法呢 |
[14:18] | Warren may have felt amused, mischievous, | 沃伦可能只是觉得好笑 好玩 |
[14:23] | or maybe just hopeful. | 或是充满希望 |
[14:26] | Better that than fear or pain or regret. | 总好过恐惧 痛苦或者悔恨 |
[14:33] | At the moment of my death, I just want to feel alive. | 希望我死时 能不枉活这一遭 |
[14:40] | Agent Malik. Hi. | 马丽科探员 你好 |
[14:41] | This is Cordelia Bostwick. | 我是科迪莉亚·博斯特威克 |
[14:43] | Thank you for getting back to me, Ms. Bostwick. | 感谢你的回电 博斯特威克女士 |
[14:45] | First of all, I’m so sorry about your sister. | 首先 我对你姐姐的事深表遗憾 |
[14:48] | They told me you got the news this morning? | 他们说你今早得到消息了 |
[14:50] | Yeah. It’s been a challenging day, that’s for sure. | 是的 今天确实过得很不容易 |
[14:53] | But, uh, you know, this is just gonna take some time to process. | 但是 这需要时间去消化 |
[14:56] | Of course, and I don’t want to make that any harder, | 是的 我并非要给你添堵 |
[14:59] | but I need to let you know that your safety is in jeopardy. | 但你得知道你的处境岌岌可危 |
[15:03] | There’s a dangerous man after you and your sister, | 有个危险的男人正在追杀你和你姐姐 |
[15:05] | and he will find his way to you. | 他会找上你 |
[15:07] | In… In Bolivia? | 在 在玻利维亚吗 |
[15:09] | He’s chasing your father’s money. | 他在追查你父亲的财产 |
[15:10] | So, you… You want me to come to where a killer is? | 你想让我去凶手所在的地方吗 |
[15:13] | We have no way to keep you safe if you don’t. | 如果你不配合 我们无法保证你的安全 |
[15:15] | If you’re here, we can assign you | 如果在这儿 在联调局的安全屋中 |
[15:16] | a full-time protective detail in an FBI safe house. | 我们能为您安排全天候的专人保护 |
[15:21] | Okay. Um, yeah, I mean, I’m… | 好吧 我是说 |
[15:23] | I’m planning to come back for the funeral, anyway, | 反正我也要回去参加葬礼 |
[15:25] | so just… Just give me the details. | 所以 跟我详细说说吧 |
[15:33] | Well, the Hemingway’s almost dead. | 海明威雪茄快燃尽了 |
[15:36] | I’m nubbing it here, bud. | 我要熄灭它了 伙计 |
[15:38] | How is this supposed to solve a clue? | 这跟解谜有啥关系 |
[15:41] | Trust the poem. | 相信那首诗 |
[15:43] | “To Have or Have Not your desire, | “无论是否获得心中所求 |
[15:46] | just stay until the sun’s last ray.” | 请坐等最后一缕阳光的消逝” |
[15:49] | – It’s still light out. – Yeah. Barely. | -天还亮着呢 -好吧 勉强算亮 |
[15:51] | If we’re gonna do more cigars, I need better light to see. | 如果要继续抽的话 得再亮点才能看清 |
[16:00] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[16:02] | Does that look like “The sun’s last ray” To you? | 这看着像”最后一缕阳光”吗 |
[16:05] | I’ll bet that’s a Handel lamp. | 我猜这是盏汉德尔台灯 |
[16:08] | Hand-painted. | 手绘图案 |
[16:10] | Take a look under the rim. | 看看灯罩边缘 |
[16:14] | H-a-n-d-e-l. | 汉 德 尔 |
[16:19] | Oh, there’s a model number, too. | 还写了型号 |
[16:21] | 6160. W.R. What’s that? | 6160 W.R. 这是什么意思 |
[16:26] | That’s the craftsman’s initials. | 工匠名字的首字母缩写 |
[16:30] | Put it all together… | 把它们组合在一起 |
[16:32] | It’s a hidden passcode! | 这是个隐藏的密码 |
[16:37] | I’ll be damned. | 真想不到 |
[16:38] | So, you sit with the Hemingway cigar until the sun goes down, | 所以你抽着海明威雪茄 直到太阳落山 |
[16:43] | prompting you to turn on the lamp, | 促使你打开了灯 |
[16:45] | revealing the hidden passcode. | 发现了隐藏的密码 |
[16:48] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[16:49] | Not bad? | 还不错吗 |
[16:50] | Come on. Read the next clue. | 快点 下一条提示 |
[16:52] | I’m feeling lucky! | 我运气正好呢 |
[16:58] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | “You can’t define its radiance. | “你无法定义它的光芒 |
[17:03] | You love it irresistibly. | 但你爱不释手 |
[17:06] | So find the stone I speak of. | 找到我所说的石头 |
[17:09] | And whisper to it softly.” | 对它轻语” |
[17:11] | A radiant stone. | 发光的石头 |
[17:13] | Irresistible. | 爱不释手 |
[17:16] | Like a gemstone? | 比如宝石 |
[17:17] | No. | 不 |
[17:19] | Warren wasn’t impressed by precious gems. | 沃伦不喜欢宝石 |
[17:23] | Terrible investments. Too easy to lose or steal. | 糟糕的投资 太容易丢失或被偷了 |
[17:28] | In fact, he once told me the only diamond he ever bought | 事实上 他有次告诉我 他只买过一枚钻石 |
[17:31] | was the one he put on Marilyn’s finger. | 那就是玛丽莲手指上的钻戒 |
[17:34] | Right there! | 看那 |
[17:36] | And immediately after buying it, Warren had the diamond itself | 在买了钻戒后 沃伦立刻就在钻石上 |
[17:41] | laser-engraved with a miniature code so small, | 激光雕刻了微型编码 编码很小 |
[17:44] | it can only be seen by microscope, | 只能用显微镜看到 |
[17:47] | so if the ring were ever stolen, he could prove it was hers. | 如果戒指丢失了 他就能证明这是玛丽莲的 |
[17:51] | That’s vintage Warren. | 典型的沃伦 |
[17:53] | He engraved everything he owned. Remember? | 他给自己的所有东西雕刻编码 记得吗 |
[17:56] | Fountain pens. Golf clubs. | 钢笔 高尔夫球棒 |
[17:58] | Even his racehorse. Tattooed its ear. | 甚至他的赛马 在耳朵上文身了 |
[18:06] | What are the chances | 那有没有可能 |
[18:08] | that invisible engraving in Marilyn’s diamond ring | 玛丽莲钻戒上看不见的雕刻码 |
[18:12] | is the next piece of the passcode? | 就是密码的下一段 |
[18:15] | Fits the clue. | 跟线索合上了 |
[18:17] | But where’s the stone? | 但是钻戒在哪 |
[18:19] | Marilyn died in childbirth. | 玛丽莲难产而死 |
[18:21] | Hope he didn’t bury it with her. | 希望沃伦没把钻戒和她合葬了 |
[18:24] | He didn’t. Look here. | 他没有 看这 |
[18:30] | I’ll be. | 真是 |
[18:31] | I believe that’s Alex, the oddest duck in the brood. | 这是艾丽克丝吧 他们家血脉中最奇怪一个 |
[18:35] | Warren must have passed the ring down to her. | 沃伦一定是把戒指传给她了 |
[18:38] | This young woman | 这位年轻的女士 |
[18:40] | is wearing the answer to our next clue. | 戴着通向下一条线索的答案 |
[18:44] | I love a diamond heist. | 我超爱钻戒抢劫 |
[18:54] | We got a hit from one of the area motels | 我把贝恩的照片给周围的汽车旅馆了 |
[18:56] | where I circulated photos of Bane. | 其中一家说有符合描述的人 |
[18:58] | He checked out 40 minutes ago, driving a white Chevy van | 他40分钟前退房了 开着一辆白色雪佛兰货车 |
[19:01] | with stolen tags, | 是被盗车牌 |
[19:03] | carrying what looked like a tool belt. | 戴着看着像是工具腰带的东西 |
[19:05] | – Was that the only sighting? – For the moment. | -这是唯一的影像 -目前为止是的 |
[19:07] | We just issued a BOLO | 我们刚发布了协查通告 |
[19:08] | and added the plate to the ALPR hot list. | 把车牌号加入了牌照号自动识别热点清单了 |
[19:10] | If we get an alert, we’ll let you know. | 如果有警报 我们会通知你们的 |
[19:12] | I’m leaving for JFK now to meet the third sister | 我现在要去肯尼迪机场接三妹 |
[19:15] | and escort her to the safe house. | 并护送她去安全屋 |
[19:16] | Be careful out there. All of you. | 小心点 你们所有人都是 |
[19:19] | Tadashi, any luck finding her address? | 志忠 运气好找到她地址了吗 |
[19:22] | Luck? No. | 运气 不 |
[19:24] | Skill? Ya boy! | 这是实力 |
[19:26] | Before Alex Bostwick went off the grid, | 在艾丽克丝·博斯特威克隐居之前 |
[19:28] | she was a heavy social-media user, | 她是社交媒体重度使用者 |
[19:30] | but last year, she went full digital detox, | 但去年 她开始全面的电子排毒 |
[19:33] | with one exception. | 只除了一样 |
[19:34] | Two weeks ago, she accidentally posted | 两周前 她不小心用一个账户 |
[19:36] | to one of her dormant accounts. | 发表了内容 |
[19:37] | She wrote to a user named MadIRC. | 她给一位昵称为疯狂网聊的用户发了私信 |
[19:40] | I located him in an obscure chat room, | 我在一个隐蔽的聊天室定位到他 |
[19:42] | where I lurked until Alex joined | 潜伏到艾丽克丝加入 |
[19:44] | under the user name OptimisticPanda. | 她的昵称是乐观的熊猫 |
[19:46] | That gave me her IP address, and from there, | 由此查到了她的网络地址 通过网络地址 |
[19:48] | it was a hop skip to her geodata. | 跳跃查询到她的地理数据 |
[19:50] | What’d he just say? | 他说什么 |
[19:52] | We have her address. | 我们有她的地址了 |
[19:54] | But Alex won’t just open her door for us. | 但艾丽克丝不会开门迎接我们的 |
[19:56] | If we want to get inside | 如果我们想进门 |
[19:58] | and find her mother’s diamond ring, | 找到她母亲的钻戒 |
[20:00] | we need an angle. | 我们需要理由 |
[20:02] | That’s easy. | 很简单 |
[20:03] | Alex has devolved into a conspiracy freak. | 艾丽克丝已经变成阴谋论者了 |
[20:06] | Based on her discussions in the chat room, | 通过她在聊天室内的讨论可知 |
[20:08] | she’s convinced that she’s being monitored | 她深信她被超声监听设备 |
[20:09] | by ultrasonic listening devices. | 所监控着 |
[20:11] | She’s just paranoid. | 她好偏执 |
[20:13] | She’s been chasing that fortune for two years! | 她追寻那财富两年了 |
[20:15] | Alex contacted MadIRC because he claims to have invented | 艾丽克丝联系疯狂网聊是因为这个人声称 |
[20:18] | an Exotic Modulation Detector | 他发明了一款异物调制探测器 |
[20:21] | to sniff out ultrasonic surveillance. | 能够探测出超声监视器 |
[20:24] | – Did he? – No way! | -真的吗 -不可能 |
[20:27] | Well, whether he’s invented anything real or not, | 不管他是不是发明了实物 |
[20:30] | MadIRC has invented an alter ego. | 疯狂网聊倒是发明了一个化身 |
[20:34] | Perhaps we can employ the ingenious MadIRC | 也许我们能利用这位有创造力的疯狂网聊 |
[20:38] | for our purposes anyway. | 助我们达到目的 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:41] | MadIRC is just an archetype for a character, | 疯狂网聊只是个角色原型 |
[20:45] | waiting for the right actor to step inside | 等待着合适的演员承担起这个角色 |
[20:46] | and breathe life into the role. | 为其注入生命 |
[20:49] | You don’t know anything about ultrasonic surveillance. | 你根本不了解超声监控器 |
[20:52] | I have Tadashi here to coach me. | 志忠可以指导我 |
[20:55] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[20:57] | Tadashi, can you send a private message to Alex | 志忠 你能给艾丽克丝发条私信吗 |
[21:01] | and make it look like it’s from MadIRC? | 让私信看着像是疯狂网聊发的 |
[21:04] | We should set up a meeting. | 我们要安排一次会面 |
[21:08] | Ugh. Yeah. I was afraid | 我就是怕 |
[21:09] | something like this would happen. Eventually. | 这样的事会发生 迟早的事 |
[21:12] | I mean, with all that hidden money out there, | 有那么一笔隐匿的财富 |
[21:13] | you know, it was only a matter of time before | 我们有找到财富的线索这件事会走漏消息 |
[21:15] | word got out that we were given clues to find it. | 就只不过是时间问题了 |
[21:19] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[21:20] | Did you try finding it? | 你有试着去找吗 |
[21:23] | Sure. I mean, after we watched his video, | 当然 我们看过他的视频后 |
[21:25] | I wanted the three of us to work together. | 我想要我们姐妹三人合作 |
[21:29] | It’s what my father intended | 我父亲写下那首愚蠢的诗歌 |
[21:30] | by writing that stupid poem, | 就是想让我们这么做 |
[21:31] | and I thought it would give us the best shot at solving it. | 我本以为解开那首诗是我们重归于好最好的机会 |
[21:34] | I gather that’s not what happened. | 但事情走向不是这样 |
[21:36] | Oh, no. The claws came out. Like always. | 是的 一如既往 我们三人剑拔弩张 |
[21:40] | Kendall tried to take control of us. | 肯德尔试图掌控我们 |
[21:41] | I guess, I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[21:42] | She thought it was her role as CFO in the company. | 她认为这是她作为公司首席财务官的义务 |
[21:45] | Poor Alex just started showing strain | 可怜的艾丽克丝在这种压力下 |
[21:47] | under the pressure of it all right away and just… | 马上就展现出了紧张焦虑 然后 |
[21:50] | crawled into her own shell. | 将自己封闭了起来 |
[21:52] | So you walked away? | 而你就离开了 |
[21:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:56] | My father left each of us modest trust funds, | 我父亲给我们每人留了适度的信托基金 |
[21:58] | and it was enough to get by on. | 足够我们度日了 |
[22:01] | But I really don’t want any part of his wealth now. | 我现在真的不想要他的财富了 |
[22:04] | I’ve just seen what it does to people. | 我见识过这笔财富对人的伤害了 |
[22:05] | Well, we’ve got a couple leads on our target, | 我们有几条指向目标的线索了 |
[22:08] | so hopefully we can get you back to your relief work soon. | 所以希望我们能尽快让你回到救济工作 |
[22:11] | We’re driving to a safe house in Flatbush, | 我们正在前往弗拉特布什的安全屋 |
[22:14] | where two agents will provide full-time protection. | 两名探员会给你全天候的保护 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:25] | Oh. I’m starving. What took so long? | 我饿死了 怎么这么久 |
[22:27] | Eh, long lines, long lines. | 队伍太长了 |
[22:33] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:37] | Wait. These are French fries. I ordered onion rings. | 等等 这是薯条 我要的是洋葱圈 |
[22:40] | Well, I told them onion rings. | 我点的是洋葱圈 |
[22:41] | They must’ve made a mistake on the order. | 他们肯定弄错了订单 |
[22:43] | Yeah, but you have onion rings. | 是 可你的却是洋葱圈 |
[22:45] | Yes. They got my order right. | 对 说明我的订单他们没弄错 |
[22:50] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[22:57] | I knew it! Reddington just gave us this case | 我就知道 雷丁顿给我们这个案子 |
[22:59] | to take out the competition. | 只是为了扫除竞争对手 |
[23:01] | I’m not standing by this time. I’m going to arrest Vesco. | 这次我不会袖手旁观 我要去逮捕威斯科 |
[23:05] | If the Hyena is out there right now, | 如果鬣狗此时就在外面 |
[23:06] | watching this building, | 监视着这栋楼 |
[23:09] | you’ll just alert him to our presence. | 你只会让他发现我们的存在 |
[23:11] | Keeping the sisters safe is what matters. | 当下最重要的是姐妹两人的安全 |
[23:18] | I have some bad news for you. | 我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[23:20] | The Feds are sitting on Alex’s building. | 艾丽克丝家门外有联调局的人在监视 |
[23:22] | We have a new player in the game. | 又有新玩家加入了 |
[23:24] | Raymond Reddington, the FBI’s Most Wanted man, | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 联调局头号通缉犯 |
[23:26] | just walked inside. | 刚刚走进去了 |
[23:27] | Ah. Okay. Um, excuse me, gentlemen. | 知道了 抱歉 先生们 |
[23:31] | Yeah. How did this happen? | 好 怎么会这样 |
[23:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:35] | Okay, well, um, we only have two parts of the passcode, | 好 我们只有密码的两个部分 |
[23:38] | so we need to find out what Alex knows. | 所以我们需要知道艾丽克丝知道什么 |
[23:39] | Can you, um… Can you get her out of there? | 你能 你能把她带出来吗 |
[23:41] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法 |
[23:43] | Uh, without killing her this time? | 这次能不杀了她吗 |
[23:44] | Hey! I did you a favor by taking out Kendall. | 我杀了肯德尔是帮了你的忙 |
[23:48] | She suspected you. | 她在怀疑你 |
[23:49] | Just get Alex out and bring her to me. | 你只需要把艾丽克丝带来见我就行了 |
[23:58] | You keep Alex interested, | 你吸引艾丽克丝的注意力 |
[24:00] | and I’ll look for her mother’s diamond ring. | 我来找她母亲的钻戒 |
[24:02] | Hopefully it’s still on Alex’s finger. | 希望它还戴在艾丽克丝手上 |
[24:05] | Have you stopped to consider that if we find this fortune, | 你有没有想过 如果我们找到了这笔财富 |
[24:09] | we’ll be robbing three young ladies of their inheritance? | 我们就是抢走了本该属于这三位女士的遗产 |
[24:12] | Pish posh. I told you, | 胡扯 我跟你说过 |
[24:13] | Warren thought his daughters were a disaster. | 沃伦觉得他的女儿们就是一场灾难 |
[24:17] | Hey. Do you remember the password exchange? | 你还记得密码交换是什么吗 |
[24:20] | I wrote the password exchange. | 密码交换就是我发明的好吗 |
[24:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:32] | I have no mouth and I must scream. | 我没有嘴 我要呐喊 |
[24:34] | Great souls suffer in silence. | 伟人受苦 声色不露 |
[24:39] | MadIRC. Hi. Hi. | 疯狂网聊 你好 你好 |
[24:41] | Uh, come in. Come in. | 请进 请进 |
[24:43] | Come in. | 请进 |
[24:53] | Hi. Um, I’m… I’m Alex… | 你好 我 我是艾丽克丝 |
[24:55] | Oh, shh, child. No birth names. | 等等 孩子 不要用真名 |
[24:57] | It’s safer that way. | 这样更安全 |
[24:59] | Ah, yes. No, yes. You’re right. Of course. | 对 是 你说得对 当然 |
[25:01] | Our… Our personal data is all we have. | 我们…我们的个人信息是我们的全部财产 |
[25:03] | It must be protected at all costs. | 必须不惜一切代价予以保护 |
[25:05] | Precisely why I invented the EMD. | 这正是我发明EMD的原因 |
[25:08] | The Exotic Modulation Detector. | 异物调制探测器 |
[25:10] | Yeah. I know. And… Here… Here, come in. | 没错 我知道 来 请进 |
[25:12] | Um, you know, I need additional security solutions. | 我需要额外的安全措施 |
[25:15] | The standard sweep tools aren’t enough. | 常规的扫描器具已经不够了 |
[25:16] | And now that they can turn all of our technology, | 现在他们能把所有科技产品 |
[25:19] | even our lights, into audio transmitters, | 都变成音频发射器 甚至包括灯 |
[25:21] | it’s just, nobody’s safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[25:22] | Slow down, OptimisticPanda. | 慢慢来 乐观的熊猫 |
[25:24] | Uh, one step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[25:26] | First, I’d like you to meet my associate. | 首先 向你介绍一下我的同事 |
[25:30] | Oh. Yes. Uh, CosmicMuffin. | 你好 我是宇宙松饼 |
[25:34] | To determine whether my EMD | 为了确保我的探测器 |
[25:36] | can detect emanating light fields here, | 能检测到房间内存在的光场 |
[25:39] | CosmicMuffin needs to conduct a search first. | 宇宙松饼需要先进行一次检查 |
[25:43] | – Sorry. What– – Eh, purely visual. | -抱歉 什么 -只是靠眼睛看 |
[25:45] | Okay. Okay. Uh, yeah, what… What’s he looking for? | 好 好 他…他在找什么 |
[25:49] | Oh, any objects that might interfere | 任何可能干扰探测器 |
[25:52] | with the EMD’s signal reception. | 接收信号的物品 |
[25:54] | – Like what? – Certain metals. Alloys. | -比如 -某些金属 合金 |
[25:57] | But the worst are crystals. | 但影响最大的是晶体 |
[25:59] | You can’t have any crystals with a mineral base inside your home, | 你家里不能有任何矿物晶体 |
[26:02] | like rubies, emeralds, diamonds. | 比如红宝石 绿宝石 钻石 |
[26:10] | I don’t… I don’t own any gemstones. | 我没有…我家没有宝石 |
[26:12] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:14] | Most women have at least one piece of jewelry lying around. | 大部分女性家里都至少有一件珠宝 |
[26:18] | An old necklace. A diamond ring. | 旧项链 钻戒 |
[26:21] | Yeah, I mean, I used to own jewelry, | 我 我是说 我以前有珠宝 |
[26:22] | but, yeah, I sold it all to finance a personal project. | 但都卖掉了 用来投资一个私人项目 |
[26:26] | I even had to sell my mother’s wedding ring. | 我连我母亲的结婚戒指都卖了 |
[26:28] | So no diamonds? | 所以你家没有钻石 |
[26:33] | Hello, you. | 你好 小家伙 |
[26:35] | Yeah, Diamond was, um, my father’s best friend, | 钻石是我父亲最好的朋友 |
[26:38] | and he knew how much I loved her. | 他知道我有多爱它 |
[26:40] | I can get a little, um, activated sometimes, | 我有时候会情绪过于激动 |
[26:42] | and so my shrink says that a service animal can help. | 所以心理医生建议我养服务性动物 |
[26:46] | She used to say that, but I fired her | 她以前这么说过 但我开了她 |
[26:47] | because she had something pretty suspicious | 因为她的普拉达眼镜里面 |
[26:49] | hiding in her Prada glasses. | 藏了很可疑的东西 |
[26:51] | I’m just gonna finish my search. | 我去继续检查了 |
[27:03] | So, as I was saying, | 我刚刚说到 |
[27:05] | the EMD is a very special thing because without it… | 探测器是非常特别的 因为如果没有它… |
[27:10] | We were looking for the wrong Diamond, weren’t we? | 我们找错了”钻石” 是不是 |
[27:14] | Yes… | 没错 |
[27:17] | Old Warren tagged his racehorse. | 老沃伦给他的赛马都打了标签 |
[27:20] | Why not you, too? | 怎么不能给你也打一个呢 |
[27:23] | I’m supposed to “Whisper to you softly.” | 我应该对你轻轻耳语 |
[27:28] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[27:35] | …entitlements are nothing more | …权利不过是 |
[27:37] | than socialism in action. | 实际意义上的社会主义 |
[27:41] | Uh, anyone want more coffee? | 有人还想要咖啡吗 |
[27:43] | We all live in America. We all… | 我们都住在美国 我们都… |
[27:46] | We rely on a steady flow of coffee for this job. | 我们的工作就靠持续的咖啡撑着 |
[27:49] | Yeah. I bet you do. | 是 我想也是 |
[27:52] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome! | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:16] | Well, I’d say after a cursory glance around | 我想说 经过粗略的检查之后 |
[28:19] | that we’re done here. | 我们的工作已经做完了 |
[28:20] | I’ve seen everything I need to see. | 我已经看过了所有我需要看的 |
[28:23] | Uh, okay. What… What… What does that mean? | 好 这 这 这是什么意思 |
[28:25] | C-Can you still sell me the EMD? | 你还会把探测器卖给我吗 |
[28:27] | I have money. I wanted to pay you for it. | 我有钱 我想向你买 |
[28:34] | There’s something I’ve been keeping from you. | 有件事我一直没告诉你 |
[28:36] | We’re not the only ones hunting this fortune. | 我们不是唯一在找那笔钱的人 |
[28:38] | What?! You’re loo… You’re looking for the money? | 什么 你们…你们在找那笔钱 |
[28:42] | I cannot believe I let you in. | 我居然把你们放进来了 |
[28:44] | I mean, who… Who are you? How did you even find me? | 你们 你们是什么人 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[28:47] | She’ll be okay, but we can’t be here. | 她不会有事 但我们不能留在这里 |
[28:49] | – I’ll meet you downstairs. – Okay. | -楼下碰头 -好 |
[28:57] | Power’s been cut. The Hyena is here. | 电力被切断了 鬣狗来了 |
[29:00] | She needs protection. Hurry. | 她需要你们的保护 要快 |
[29:20] | Did Bane get here first? | 贝恩来过了吗 |
[29:22] | I don’t believe so. Take a look at this. | 我觉得没有 看看这个 |
[29:26] | Looks like an old garbage chute. | 看起来像个旧的垃圾滑槽 |
[29:38] | Your sister Cordelia told me about your little escape route. | 你的妹妹科迪莉亚告诉了我你的逃跑路线 |
[29:42] | Very eager to hear what you’ve learned about the treasure. | 很想听听你对宝藏线索解密得怎么样了 |
[29:51] | We lost Alex. We think the Hyena has her. | 艾丽克丝不见了 我们认为鬣狗带走了她 |
[29:54] | – Unless Reddington has her. – Reddington? | -除非雷丁顿先找到了她 -雷丁顿 |
[29:56] | Yeah, he was here, along with Vesco, too. | 是的 他也来过这 和威斯科一起 |
[29:58] | You know those two frauds are chasing the missing fortune, too? | 你也知道这两个骗子也在找宝藏线索吗 |
[30:01] | – Sir! – Hold on, Agent Ressler. | -长官 -稍等一下 雷斯勒探员 |
[30:03] | NYC DOT just got a traffic-cam hit on Bane’s white van. | 纽约市交通局的镜头拍到了贝恩的车 |
[30:06] | It’s moving east on Avenue D toward Flatbush. | 在D大道上往东行驶 开往弗拉特布什 |
[30:10] | That’s the neighborhood where I dropped off Cordelia. | 那边就是我把科迪莉亚带过去的片区 |
[30:12] | It’s where the safe house is. | 安全屋所在地 |
[30:13] | The Hyena’s got one sister. Now he’s going after the other. | 鬣狗抓住了一个姐妹 现在去找另一个了 |
[30:16] | Did you call her protective detail? | 你给她的安保小队打电话了吗 |
[30:17] | Yes, and no one’s answering. | 打了 无人接听 |
[30:19] | Agent Ressler, you and Agent Zuma get to that safe house. | 雷斯勒探员 你和祖玛探员快去安全屋 |
[30:21] | I’ll try and reach Reddington. | 我试试联系雷丁顿 |
[30:22] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:26] | You didn’t think that I might want to know | 你就没想过 如果有个凶残的疯子 |
[30:28] | that there’s a homicidal maniac on the same treasure hunt as us? | 也一起参与这次寻宝的话 我会想知道吗 |
[30:31] | I didn’t want to make you anxious. | 我不想让你焦虑 |
[30:32] | Well, I’m anxious now. | 我现在就很焦虑 |
[30:34] | What about Alex? You think she got away? | 艾丽克丝呢 你觉得她跑掉了吗 |
[30:41] | I sent in reinforcements. | 反正我喊了支援 |
[30:43] | And since when are you worried about a mark, anyway? | 还有 什么时候你开始关心目标人物了 |
[30:46] | You’ve made a life of preying on impressionable minds. | 你这辈子都在狩猎那些容易被摆布的人 |
[30:50] | Yeah, sure, when they’re functional minds. | 没错 但前提是脑子正常的人 |
[30:52] | But Alex, I don’t know. I mean, this poor kid. | 但是艾丽克丝 我不知道 可怜的孩子 |
[30:55] | She’s not dealing from a full deck. | 感觉她脑子少点零部件 |
[30:57] | Here. Read this. The last stanza. | 读一下这个 诗的最后一节 |
[31:01] | Let’s stay focused here. | 我们把注意力放在这里 |
[31:06] | “Every story must reach an end. | “故事总会有结局 |
[31:08] | Such sadness that it doth impart. | 而悲伤长留心中 |
[31:12] | To finish mine, drop to a knee | 要来到我故事的终章 |
[31:14] | and read what’s carved upon my heart.” | 需跪下仔细阅读刻在我心上的文字” |
[31:18] | – Well, that’s grim. – Indeed. | -有点吓人 -确实 |
[31:21] | “Read what’s carved upon my heart”? | “仔细阅读刻在我心上的文字” |
[31:24] | You don’t think Warren literally, you know… | 你觉得沃伦不会真的把那个 你懂的 |
[31:27] | What, carved the passcode onto his heart? | 什么 把密码刻在自己心脏上吗 |
[31:29] | Robert, please stay with me here. | 罗伯特 你理智一点 |
[31:32] | Though I wouldn’t be surprised if one of those sisters | 不过三姐妹中要是有谁真的去查看了尸体 |
[31:35] | had exhumed his body by now to check. | 我也不会意外 |
[31:38] | No, I have a feeling the true hint | 不会的 我有预感真正的线索 |
[31:41] | lies in the first half of the stanza. | 在这小节的前半部分 |
[31:44] | I’m certain of it. | 我确信 |
[31:46] | We need to locate Warren’s grave. | 我们需要找到沃伦的坟墓 |
[31:50] | What is happening? Why… Why are we here? | 发生了什么 为什么带我来这里 |
[31:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:58] | Ah. It’s been a while, sis. I’m, um… | 很久不见了 姐姐 |
[32:02] | I’m really sorry we pulled you out of your shelter. | 很抱歉把你从你的小避难所拉出来了 |
[32:03] | I know how safe you feel there, but, um… | 我知道你在那里才有安全感 但是 |
[32:06] | Forces are closing in around us. | 各方势力都在向我们逼近 |
[32:09] | I need to know if you’ve solved any of the clues. | 我需要知道你有没有破解出什么线索 |
[32:12] | You? Did you kill Kendall? | 是你 是你杀的肯德尔吗 |
[32:15] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 原计划不是这样的 |
[32:16] | – Okay, but it did. – I tried, okay? | -可她还是死了 -我试过了 好吗 |
[32:19] | I-I am the one who wanted us all to work together | 我想让大家一起合作 |
[32:20] | to do this the way that our father asked, | 用父亲希望的方式 |
[32:22] | but Kendall insisted on doing it her way, and you just… | 但是肯德尔坚持要按照她的想法来 而你 |
[32:25] | Alex, you just crawled into a hole. | 艾丽克丝 你窝进了一个洞里不出来 |
[32:27] | Okay, well, now we’re doing it my way. | 现在 按照我的办法来 |
[32:29] | You’ll want to leave the room in this next part. | 接下来的部分你不会想看的 离开一下 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:36] | Well, if you want it so badly | 如果你真的这么想要 |
[32:37] | that you’d kill Kendall, what’s the point? | 都把肯德尔杀了 一切还有什么意义 |
[32:49] | It was tattooed inside Diamond’s ear. | 是纹在钻石的耳朵里的 |
[32:52] | The stone was the dog. Of course. | 所以宝石是那只狗 果然 |
[32:56] | “You can’t define its radiance. You love it irresistibly.” | “你无法定义它的光芒 但你爱不释手” |
[32:58] | That’s exactly how Daddy felt about that dumb animal. | 爸爸对那只蠢狗就是这么喜欢 |
[33:00] | She’s not dumb. | 它才不蠢 |
[33:01] | I know. I know, Alex. | 我知道 我知道 艾丽克丝 |
[33:02] | I know you love her as much as Daddy did. | 我知道你跟爸爸一样爱它 |
[33:03] | And Daddy tailored each of these clues to each one of us. | 爸爸给我们三个量身定制了每一条线索 |
[33:06] | I mean, our best chance at solving the poem | 我们能解开这首诗的谜题的最好的办法 |
[33:08] | was for us to work together. | 就是一起合作 |
[33:09] | Yeah, well, that’s a little hard to do with a dead sister. | 是啊 要跟一个死去的姐妹合作有点难吧 |
[33:13] | We’re done here, right? We have all three clues. | 聊完了吗 我们三条线索都有了 |
[33:16] | Time to cash out. | 是时候去兑现财富了 |
[33:17] | No. No, no, no. Not yet. | 不不不 还不行 |
[33:19] | If Raymond Reddington is as much of a threat as you say he is, | 如果雷蒙德·雷丁顿真的如你所说是个威胁 |
[33:21] | then I need to destroy the answer | 那我要在他发现第三条线索之前 |
[33:22] | to the third clue before he finds it. | 把答案毁掉 |
[33:26] | Oh, and, um, you know… | 还有就是 |
[33:28] | I’m, uh, coming around to what you said about Kendall. | 仔细想了下你说的肯德尔的事 |
[33:32] | We just… We really can’t afford | 我们 实在是不能冒险 |
[33:33] | to leave any witnesses behind. | 留下一个目击证人 |
[33:35] | Cordelia. Don’t. Cordelia. | 科迪莉亚 不要 科迪莉亚 |
[33:54] | Which, uh… Which one of you is Reddington? | 你们俩谁是雷丁顿 |
[33:56] | – He is. – He is. | -他是 -他是 |
[33:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[33:59] | You’re too late. | 你们来晚了 |
[34:00] | I destroyed the answer to the third clue. | 第三条线索的答案已经被我摧毁了 |
[34:02] | It would appear you and the Hyena | 看起来你跟鬣狗 |
[34:04] | make quite a formidable pair. | 确实是一对为奸的狼狈 |
[34:06] | You know he’s still going to kill you, right? | 你知道他还是会杀了你的对吧 |
[34:09] | The moment you withdraw those funds. | 在你取出钱的一瞬间 |
[34:12] | I wouldn’t count on that. | 那似乎不太可能了 |
[34:28] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[34:31] | But Bane’s not. | 贝恩死了 |
[34:34] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:40] | – Where’s your sister? – I-I don’t know. She… | -你妹妹呢 -我不知道 她 |
[34:43] | She told me to wait here until she gets back. | 她告诉我在这等她回来 |
[34:45] | She says we’re gonna be a family again. | 她说我们会重新成为一家人 |
[34:53] | You, uh, figured it out, huh? | 你们也想到了对吧 |
[34:55] | The epitaph on my father’s grave. | 我父亲的墓志铭 |
[34:58] | The final piece of the passcode. | 就是密码的最后一段 |
[35:01] | I mean, I knew the answer because he ordered his tomb | 我知道答案 因为他在生前就定下了这个墓 |
[35:03] | before he died and I paid all of his bills. | 钱都是我去付的 |
[35:08] | The final stanza said drop to a knee | 诗的最后一小节说需要跪下 |
[35:09] | and “Read what’s carved upon my heart.” | “仔细阅读刻在我心上的文字” |
[35:12] | This inlay on his monument is made of rose quartz. | 他的墓碑上嵌的是粉晶 |
[35:14] | It’s one of the heart chakras. | 是心轮的一种 |
[35:18] | Your interpretation of the clue… | 你对这条线索的解读 |
[35:21] | A bit simplistic, don’t you think? | 有点太简单了 你不觉得吗 |
[35:23] | Why? What are you talking about? | 为什么 你什么意思 |
[35:24] | You’re conveniently neglecting the first half of the stanza. | 很明显你忽视了这句诗的前半段 |
[35:28] | “Every story must reach an end. | 故事总会有结局 |
[35:31] | Such sadness that it doth impart.” | 而悲伤长留心中 |
[35:35] | Do you know what made your father sad? | 知道你父亲为何悲伤吗 |
[35:38] | My father was not a feeling man. | 我父亲是一个冷漠的人 |
[35:42] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[35:44] | One afternoon, he and I were anchored off Carriacou, | 有一天下午 他和我在卡里亚库岛码头 |
[35:47] | sitting on the bow of his yacht, | 我们坐在他的游艇上 |
[35:50] | when he shared with me the key to his financial success. | 他告诉了我获得财富的关键 |
[35:54] | It was the sadness he felt over the loss of your mother. | 那就是他失去你们母亲的悲伤 |
[35:59] | What drove him to make | 他获得的这些财富 |
[36:01] | all that money you’re so desperate for | 你如此渴望的这些财富 |
[36:04] | was a desire to dull the pain deep inside. | 只是为了减轻内心深处的痛苦 |
[36:08] | But all the riches in the world | 但即使是这世上所有的财富 |
[36:10] | couldn’t fill the hole that your mother left in his life. | 也无法填补你母亲在他生命中留下的空白 |
[36:14] | She was his heart, not some silly chakra. | 她才是他的心 而不是什么脉轮 |
[36:20] | Your mother’s body lies right here beside your father, | 你母亲的遗体就在你父亲旁 |
[36:24] | beneath a simple grave marker, | 在一块简单的墓碑下 |
[36:27] | because he wasn’t a wealthy man when she passed. | 因为她过世时 他还没这么富有 |
[36:37] | Ah! Look. | 快看 |
[36:38] | What do you know? There’s an epitaph. | 没想到吧 这里有墓志铭 |
[36:41] | The answer to your father’s clue. | 这才是你父亲的线索 |
[36:43] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[36:45] | Ow! You shot me in the foot! | 你打中了我的脚 |
[36:49] | We’ve got what we need here. You ready to go? | 我们已经找到答案了 走吧 |
[36:52] | Hold on. We can’t just leave her here | 等等 我们不能把她留在这 |
[36:53] | – with the final piece of the puzzle. – Don’t worry. | -最后的线索还在这儿呢 -别担心 |
[36:55] | I have a cleanup crew on standby to pick up the trash. | 我有一个清理队随时负责善后 |
[37:07] | Okay, I’ve strung together the three passcodes | 好了 我把三个密码串在一起 |
[37:10] | and entered them into the login page | 输入到了博斯特威克电子钱包的 |
[37:11] | for Bostwick’s digital wallet. | 登陆界面 |
[37:17] | Ta-da! Shi. | 志忠来了 |
[37:19] | Well done, Tadashi. | 做得好 志忠 |
[37:21] | That’s a healthy balance. | 账上钱不少 |
[37:23] | Wait. There’s something else in his wallet. | 等等 帐户里还有其他的东西 |
[37:26] | It’s an NFT. | 是一个NFT |
[37:29] | Non-fungible token. This one’s a video file. | 非同质化通证 是一段视频 |
[37:32] | Is that what the kids call a TikTok? | 是不是年轻人们说的抖音 |
[37:34] | I think that’s a Chatsnap. | 我觉得应该是色拉布 |
[37:36] | Stop. I’m gonna open the file. | 别猜了 我打开看看 |
[37:40] | Congratulations, girls. | 恭喜 姑娘们 |
[37:43] | In solving all three clues, | 解开三条线索的过程中 |
[37:44] | you’ve taken a journey into your old man’s heart. | 你们也走进了我这个老父亲的心 |
[37:48] | A fine cigar. | 一支上好的雪茄 |
[37:50] | A faithful pet. | 一个忠诚的宠物 |
[37:52] | And the love of a good woman. Your mother. | 对一个女人的爱 也就是你们的母亲 |
[37:55] | That’s what sustained me in life, even after her death. | 她支撑着我的生命 即使她离开了 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there more for you girls. | 很遗憾不能继续陪你们了 |
[38:05] | It’s a great failing, and I do regret it. | 是我失职了 我很遗憾 |
[38:09] | But in earning your inheritance, | 但寻找遗产的过程中 |
[38:11] | you overcame your differences and pulled together, | 你们克服了分歧 齐心协力 |
[38:13] | just as I knew you would. | 我知道你们会的 |
[38:19] | Hopefully, if this experience has taught you one thing, | 希望这次经历可以让你们明白一件事 |
[38:22] | it’s what’s really important. | 这是最重要的 |
[38:25] | The meaning of family. | 那就是家的意义 |
[38:28] | Enjoy your money, girls. | 享受这份财富吧 姑娘们 |
[38:31] | You deserve everything you got. | 这是你们应得的 |
[38:37] | A tragic tale, no doubt. | 真是个悲剧 |
[38:41] | But at least it brought us together, my friend. | 但至少它让我们聚在了一起 朋友们 |
[38:43] | Yeah. I’m still waiting for that axe to fall. | 没错 我还等着斧子落下来呢 |
[38:46] | There is no axe, Robert. | 没什么斧子 罗伯特 |
[38:49] | Tadashi, transfer half of Warren’s cryptocurrency | 志忠 把沃伦帐户中一半的钱 |
[38:52] | into Robert’s account. | 转到罗伯特的帐户中 |
[38:53] | Eh, actually, I was thinking | 其实我觉得 |
[38:55] | that one-third might be more appropriate for the situation. | 给我三分之一就够了 |
[39:00] | Why, Robert, you do have a heartbeat after all. | 怎么了罗伯特 你终于有人情味了 |
[39:31] | Do I need to buy a blow-up mattress? | 我是不是该准备一张充气床 |
[39:38] | I know you have questions, Harold, | 我知道你有很多问题 哈罗德 |
[39:40] | about jailbreaks and Robert Vesco, | 关于越狱 关于罗伯特·威斯科 |
[39:44] | hidden fortunes. | 关于隐藏的遗产 |
[39:45] | Fire away. | 尽管问吧 |
[39:47] | Actually, no. I don’t have any questions. | 其实没有 我没有什么问题 |
[39:50] | At this point in our relationship, | 我们现在的关系 |
[39:52] | after 200-some-odd Blacklisters, | 在处理了200多个黑名单人物之后 |
[39:56] | I’m aware of your games, | 我明白了你想做什么 |
[39:57] | and nothing you do surprises me anymore. | 你做的任何事都不会让我惊讶 |
[40:01] | If that’s the case, perhaps you’ll honor my request | 这么说来 你可能会答应我的请求 |
[40:04] | to stay away from Robert Vesco. | 放过罗伯特·威斯科 |
[40:06] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[40:07] | I can’t be certain, but I may need some… help. | 我也不确定 但我需要一些帮助 |
[40:13] | The sort of help the task force cannot provide. | 一些特别小组无法提供的帮助 |
[40:17] | I’ll consider the request. | 我会考虑你的请求 |
[40:20] | By the way, who walked away the winner? | 对了 谁是最后的赢家 |
[40:22] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | Bostwick’s riches. You and Vesco. | 博斯特威克的遗产 你和威斯科 |
[40:26] | Who screwed over who this time? | 这次是谁耍了谁 |
[40:27] | Oh, that’s all behind us, Harold. | 这都不重要了 哈罗德 |
[40:30] | We’ve had our ups and downs, Robert and I, | 这些年我和罗伯特经历了许多 |
[40:33] | but he’s an old friend, | 他是一个老朋友 |
[40:35] | and our days of betrayal are thankfully a thing of the past. | 那些背叛都已经是过去式了 |
[40:51] | Robert Vesco. | 罗伯特·威斯科 |
[40:55] | I already placed my annual order for Girl Scout cookies. | 我可没什么耐心听你花言巧语 |
[40:59] | Tell your story walking. | 赶紧走吧 |
[41:01] | I represent Mr. Wujing. | 我是代表吴京先生来的 |
[41:03] | He was given your information by Marvin Gerard, | 马文·杰拉德向他提供了你的信息 |
[41:06] | the late attorney for Raymond Reddington. | 他曾经是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的律师 |
[41:09] | What if I told you your arrest by the FBI last year | 如果我告诉你 你去年被捕 |
[41:12] | wasn’t bad luck? | 不是因为运气差呢 |
[41:14] | It was a plan. | 那是计划好的 |
[41:15] | Formulated and orchestrated by Raymond Reddington. | 是雷蒙德·雷丁顿精心策划和编排的 |
[41:19] | You walked into his trap. | 你落入了他的陷阱 |
[41:23] | Why would Reddington do that? | 雷丁顿为什么要这样做 |
[41:27] | If you want to learn more, | 如果你想知道更多 |
[41:29] | call this number when you’re ready, | 准备好了就打这个电话 |
[41:32] | and we’ll send a car. | 我们会派车来接你 |
[41:34] | Mr. Wujing looks forward to discussing | 吴京先生非常期待与您一起 |
[41:36] | your shared interests. | 聊这件事 |