Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] So let’s do this, Virginia! Let’s get out the vote! 让我们开始吧 弗吉尼亚州 开始投票吧
[00:04] Because believe me, I am just gettin’ started! 相信我 这一切才刚开始
[00:13] Yes, sir! 没错
[00:14] Thank you! 谢谢大家
[00:18] One o’clock. Black jacket. I’m gonna check him out. 一点钟方向 黑夹克 我去看看
[00:20] – Copy that. – Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you so much. -收到 -女士们先生们 非常感谢
[00:23] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[00:24] Turn out your pockets for me. 看一下你口袋里的东西
[00:25] Senator? Senator Panabaker. 参议员 帕娜贝克参议员
[00:27] You’ve been campaigning on fiscal responsibility, 你一直宣传要负起财政责任
[00:29] but you voted this week to increase 但这周你投票赞成
[00:31] military spending by $90 billion. 增加九百亿军队开支
[00:32] I don’t see the contradiction. 我觉得没有什么矛盾
[00:34] We need a strong national defense, 我们需要强大的国防力量
[00:36] but we also need to make sure that money’s spent responsibly. 但同时也需要确保负责任地使用这些钱
[00:38] What we can’t have are things like my opponent 我们不能接受的是我的对手
[00:41] securing no-bid contracts for his employers. 为其雇主获得非投标合同
[00:43] That kind of sweetheart dealing hurts our troops 这种私下签订的协议会伤害我们的军队
[00:46] – and our taxpayers. – But Senator… -以及我们的纳税人 -但参议员
[00:48] I’m sorry. I have another event today. 抱歉 我今天还有别的安排
[00:50] That’s all for now. Thank you so much! 先到这里 非常感谢
[00:51] Thank you for coming! Thank you! 谢谢你们能来 谢谢
[00:58] My, my, my! Aren’t you a walking Hatch Act violation. 看看 你来不正是违反了《哈奇法案》吗
[01:02] Just a regular civilian, out here to support an old friend. 只不过是一个普通公民 来支持老朋友罢了
[01:04] Oh, I love the sentiment. I hate the “old” part. 情我领了 “老”就不必了
[01:07] Let’s just call it friends and leave it at that. 说是朋友就好了
[01:08] Gun! He’s got a gun! 枪 他有枪
[01:16] Ma’am, are you okay? Have you been hit? 参议员 你还好吗 受伤了吗
[01:20] I’m… I’m disarmed. I’ve been disarmed. 我的武器没了 我武器没了
[01:22] My gun’s gone, too. 我的枪也不见了
[01:23] Do you have eyes on the… You’re bleeding. 你看到… 你在流血
[01:28] Yeah, it… It’s not mine. 这 这不是我的血
[01:32] Shots fired. Agent down. Requesting backup. 有枪击 特工受伤 请求支援
[01:34] Repeat, shots fired. Do you copy? 重复 有枪击 收到吗
[01:38] My God. Harold. 天呐 哈罗德
[01:41] What the hell just happened? 刚发生了什么
[01:48] 四神偷 第199号
[01:51] It’s this way. 这边
[01:53] These were once an oasis for the wretched masses, 这里曾是可怜人的绿洲
[01:58] a respite from their squalid tenements, 让他们短暂地远离肮脏的住所
[02:01] where plumbing was a pipe dream 在那些住所中下水管道只在梦里有
[02:03] and people were kicking their filthy buckets 人们只能无休止地踢着
[02:06] in great numbers. 那些肮脏的桶
[02:08] Of course, it took an angry public outcry 当然 公众的愤怒
[02:10] and several cholera epidemics to convince the City Fathers 以及几次霍乱的传播才使市政府官员
[02:14] that their citizens needed somewhere clean and wet 相信他们的市民需要一个干净湿润
[02:20] to relax with a bar of soap. 且有肥皂的地方休息
[02:22] Fascinating, but I can’t keep doing 有趣 但我不能一直
[02:24] this back-and-forth to New York from DC. 在华盛顿和纽约间往返
[02:26] It’s a terrible waste of time. 这太浪费时间了
[02:28] You didn’t really fly me up here to tour an old bathhouse? 你让我飞过来不单是为了参观旧浴场吧
[02:31] – Well, no. I– Wait a minute. -当然不是 -等一下
[02:35] Are you actually living here? 你真的住在这里吗
[02:37] This place looks like it should be condemned! 这个地方看起来应该被拆除
[02:39] I don’t think so. It has great pipes. 我不觉得 这里的管道非常好
[02:41] And now that the steam room’s up and running, the… 现在蒸汽房也可以用了
[02:45] Only a side project, Harold. 这只是个副业 哈罗德
[02:48] I summoned you up here for more pressing business. 我叫你来是有更紧要的事
[02:52] Is it Wujing? Has he made some new alliance? 是关于吴京吗 他又有新同盟了吗
[02:55] Plans on that front are still in the planning stages. 这方面的计划仍在规划中
[02:58] Please. 请坐
[02:59] But no. I want to discuss 但不是他 我想谈一谈
[03:02] the tribulations of our dear Senator. 我们亲爱的参议员最近的遭遇
[03:06] What a harrowing experience for you both. 对你俩来说 这经历真是令人痛苦
[03:09] It was a matter of inches. 就差那么一点
[03:10] A few to the left, and a Secret Service agent 往左一点 那名特勤局的特工
[03:12] would have been killed. 可能就没命了
[03:13] A few to the right, and Cynthia. 往右一点 就可能是辛西娅没命
[03:16] And that’s not the only quandary keeping you up at night. 让你睡不着的可不止这一个困惑
[03:19] How to explain the stolen radios, 被偷的无线电
[03:22] the disappearing guns? 消失的手枪要如何解释
[03:24] It makes no sense. 毫无道理
[03:26] We’re talking about the most highly trained, 这些特工可是受过最好的训练
[03:28] dependable security in the country. 是这个国家最可靠的安保
[03:30] And yet someone brought them to their knees. 然而有人就是打败了他们
[03:33] I’m afraid you won’t like the answer. 恐怕你不会喜欢这个问题的答案
[03:36] Pickpockets. 扒手
[03:38] I’m sorry, but common thieves 抱歉 但普通小偷
[03:39] did not disarm the Secret Service. 不会偷特勤局的武装
[03:41] I’m not referring to a gang of delinquents, Harold. 我说的可不是一群简单的罪犯 哈罗德
[03:45] These particular pickpockets aren’t scavengers. 这些扒手可不满足于小偷小摸
[03:48] They’re apex predators. 他们是顶级”掠食者”
[03:51] One o’clock. Black jacket. I’m gonna check him out. 一点钟方向 黑夹克 我去看看
[03:53] – Copy that. – Thank you all for coming. Thank you so much. -收到 -女士们先生们 非常感谢
[03:54] They study their prey to determine 他们会先研究猎物
[03:56] what action will provoke the desired reaction. 确定什么样的行为会引起他们想要的反应
[04:02] We love you, Cynthia! 我们爱你 辛西娅
[04:03] – Hey! Watch it! – Ma’am. Ma’am, step back. -小心点 -女士 女士 退后一些
[04:06] And once their diversion 而一旦他们的障眼法
[04:07] has you exactly where they want you, 将你推到了他们想要的位置
[04:09] they sink their teeth in so fast, 他们就会快速咬下去
[04:12] you never see them strike. 你根本看不到他们的攻击
[04:13] A highly coordinated ambush, 这是一次配合度极高的伏击
[04:16] the entire pack moving as one. 整个队伍像一个整体一样行动
[04:20] Then they’re gone. 然后他们就消失了
[04:21] Before you even knew they were there. 你甚至都不知道他们出现过
[04:24] They call themselves the Four Guns. 他们称自己为”四神偷”
[04:27] Guns? So they are hitmen. 枪手吗 所以他们是职业杀手
[04:29] No. As I said, they pick pockets. 不 我说了 他们扒窃
[04:33] It would be beneath their dignity to threaten violence, 威胁使用暴力是有损他们尊严的
[04:36] and they’d certainly never use a weapon. 而且他们也绝未使用过武器
[04:38] – So what’s with the name? – The Four Guns. -那为什么起这个名字 -四神偷
[04:40] Gun as in gonif, the Yiddish word for “thief.” 也就是希伯来语的”盗贼”
[04:44] But if they’re not killers, 但如果他们不是杀手
[04:44] then why did they take a shot at Panabaker? 那为什么他们要射杀帕娜贝克
[04:47] I don’t think they did. 我觉得不是他们干的
[04:49] Someone else was there yesterday, 昨天还有其他人在场
[04:51] someone with a motive, 有动机的一个人
[04:53] who knew the pickpockets’ skill set 他知道扒手们的能力
[04:55] and how to use it to make Panabaker vulnerable. 以及如何运用这些能力来伤害帕娜贝克
[04:59] And whoever that someone is, they’re going to try again. 无论那个人是谁 他们还会再出手的
[05:03] How do we stop them? 如何阻止他们
[05:04] Well, in this case, 这次
[05:06] it’s going to take a thief to catch an assassin. 得用盗贼来抓住杀手
[05:12] Reddington has connected our gang of pickpockets 雷丁顿认为这些扒手
[05:14] to several high-yield thefts, 和几起涉案金额巨大的盗窃案有关
[05:15] mostly covert jobs. 大部分很隐秘
[05:17] Driftstream Industries. A major energy conglomerate. 漂溪工业 一家大型能源集团
[05:20] They lifted a two-factor authentication key 他们从这家公司首席技术官那里
[05:22] off their CTO, took control of their system, 偷了一个双重验证密钥 控制了他们的系统
[05:25] and threatened to cut off fuel 并威胁要切断
[05:26] to half the power plants in Texas, 德州半数发电厂的燃料供应
[05:28] fleecing the company for millions. 向该公司勒索数百万美元
[05:30] Sometimes their work gets more notice. 有时他们工作会引起更多关注
[05:32] 米可森王子忘记御宝放在哪里 挪威惊爆新闻 御宝”一时找不到”了
[05:32] Oh, my God! Prince Erik! I remember that. 天啊 埃里克王子 我记得这个新闻
[05:35] They practically stole the crown 他们几乎是从他头上
[05:36] right off his head, poor idiot. 偷走了王冠 可怜的蠢货
[05:38] I’m sorry, but why are we looking for them 抱歉 我们为什么要找他们
[05:40] when we should be focused on finding a killer? 我们不是应该专心找凶手吗
[05:42] I mean, Panabaker’s life is on the line here. 帕娜贝克的生命正受到威胁
[05:44] And the Bureau is conducting an extensive manhunt 局里正耗费大量人力物力
[05:46] for her would-be assassin, but Reddington is confident 寻找刺杀她的嫌疑人 但雷丁顿确信
[05:49] these pickpockets aided in the attack. 这些贼协助了此次袭击
[05:52] That means finding them will lead us to the shooter. 这意味找到他们 我们就能找到凶手
[05:54] So how do we find them? 我们怎么找到他们
[05:55] Start with the scene of the crime. 从犯罪现场入手
[05:57] You and Agent Zuma coordinate with our Evidence Response Team. 你和祖玛探员协助我们的证据响应小组
[06:00] Agent Ressler, you should meet 雷斯勒探员 你该去见一下
[06:02] with the Senator’s security detail, 参议员的安保团队
[06:03] but I want to check in on her first, 但我想先见见她
[06:05] make sure she’s holding up okay. 确保她还坚持得住
[06:08] Agent Ives won’t be grabbing pickle jars 艾夫斯特工一时半会
[06:10] off any high shelves for a while, 没法从高架上拿泡菜罐了
[06:11] but I’m praying for him, and I just want to get back 但我在为他祈祷 我只想回去继续做
[06:14] to what I was sent to DC to do. 我该在华盛顿所做的事
[06:16] Great answer, Senator. But I was there, remember? 答得好 参议员 但记得吗 我在现场
[06:20] What do you wanna hear? 你想听我说什么
[06:22] That I’m terrified? 说我很害怕吗
[06:23] That my opponent’s whipped his base into such a frenzy 说我的对手把他的基本盘都逼疯了
[06:26] that someone actually tried to kill me? 然后真有人想杀了我吗
[06:28] I’ve read your security file. 我看过你的安全档案
[06:29] I know why you were assigned a Secret Service detail. 我知道为什么派特勤局保护你
[06:32] One of those men almost died for me. 其中一人差点为我丧命
[06:34] Do you know what it’s like to ask a stranger 你知道让陌生人做出这样的牺牲
[06:36] to make that kind of sacrifice? 是种什么感觉吗
[06:38] Well, I’m no stranger, 我不是陌生人
[06:40] but you put it all on the line for me last year. 但你去年也曾想尽一切办法
[06:42] You kept me out of prison. 让我免于牢狱之灾
[06:44] I want to repay my debt to you. 我想报答你
[06:47] Has the cheese slid all the way off your cracker? 你脑子有病吧
[06:50] There’s a reason I put it on the line, 我那样做是有原因的
[06:52] and it wasn’t Christian charity. 不是因为基督教徒的博爱
[06:54] Reddington blackmailed me. 是雷丁顿勒索了我
[06:55] You said that was all forgotten. 你说过这一切都忘了
[06:57] Forgotten. But not forgiven. 是忘了 但没原谅
[07:00] I never want to be under that man’s thumb again. 我不想再被那个人
[07:02] Or anyone else on his team. 或他的同伙控制
[07:04] Look. I’m not here to defend Reddington. 听着 我不是来替雷丁顿辩解的
[07:06] I can only focus on the future 我只关心未来
[07:07] and making sure that you’re still in it. 并确保你那时还活着
[07:09] Cynthia… Please. 辛西娅… 拜托
[07:13] What do you need from me? 你需要我做什么
[07:16] Boss asked me to come here today, 老大让我今天来这里
[07:18] – but I don’t have a lot of time. – Of course. -但我时间不多 -当然
[07:20] I just wanna say, I’ve been where you are. 我只想说 我曾和你一样
[07:23] My partner, she, uh… 我搭档她…
[07:26] Anyway, I hope you’re getting the, uh, support you need. 总之 希望你得到所需的支持
[07:29] Yeah, I’ll wait to deal with that 我会等你们找到
[07:31] once you find the man responsible. 凶犯再处理
[07:32] You said you never saw his face. 你说没看到他的脸
[07:33] You didn’t try to pursue him. 你没试着去追他
[07:35] My primary directive is to protect the Senator. 我的第一原则是保护参议员
[07:39] If there were other agents there, maybe, 如果周围有其他特工 我或许会去追
[07:41] but I would never abandon my post to chase an assailant. 但我决不会放弃我的职责去追凶犯
[07:44] The shooter had to pass through a metal detector 凶犯通过了金属探测设备
[07:46] to enter the barricades, right? 进入限定区域 对吗
[07:48] Where’d the gun come from? 那把枪是哪里来的
[07:50] He shot Agent Ives with his own service weapon. 他用艾夫斯特工的枪射伤了他
[07:54] You didn’t see him or even realize 你没看到他 甚至在很久之后
[07:56] that you’d been disarmed until much later. 才意识到你武器被偷了
[07:57] I don’t know how he did it. 我不知道他是怎么做到的
[08:00] What if I told you that he had help? 如果我告诉你他有帮手呢
[08:19] The passcode. 密码
[08:21] How’d you get it? 你怎么弄到的
[08:23] Patience and the right vantage point. 耐心和正确的有利位置
[08:26] Who looks over their shoulder before they type in their code? 谁输密码的时候还会向身后看
[08:28] So that’s it. We did what you told us. 就这样吧 我们按你的吩咐做了
[08:30] We don’t want any further part in… in… 我们不想再进一步参与这…
[08:34] whatever this is. 这什么了
[08:39] Do you know what it means to be a patriot? 你们知道做个爱国者意味着什么吗
[08:49] The tree of liberty 自由之树
[08:51] must be refreshed with the blood of patriots. 必须用爱国者的鲜血来浇灌
[08:56] I will not stop the bleeding… 我不会停止流血…
[08:59] until liberty is restored. 直到重建自由
[09:02] Senator, please, just hear me out. 参议员 请听我说
[09:04] Why press the flesh for two hours 为什么要花两小时和选民握手
[09:06] when you can spend five minutes 你花五分钟
[09:07] with someone who can actually bankroll your campaign? 见见真正能支持你竞选的人就行
[09:09] Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等等 等一下
[09:11] I need you to hush for a second. 请别说了
[09:13] Shelly, stop taking notes. 雪莉 别记了
[09:15] Yes, ma’am. 是 女士
[09:16] Actually, can you step out for a minute, please? 实际上 你能出去一会吗
[09:19] Of course, Senator. 当然 参议员
[09:24] Thank you! 谢谢
[09:27] Is that door shut? 门关上了吗
[09:28] Yeah. What’s wrong? 是的 怎么了
[09:30] Jonathan, what I’m about to say is not to leave this room. 乔纳森 我下面要说的 严禁外传
[09:39] Well, this is interesting. 真有趣
[09:41] Heavenly Spheres. 《天体运行论》
[09:43] The first text to suggest Earth is not the center of the universe. 第一本表明地球非宇宙中心的书
[09:48] A humbling reminder to us all. 对我们所有人来说都是个提醒
[09:50] Reading this was forbidden by Sacred Decree. 圣令禁止阅读此书
[09:53] They only printed 400 copies, so a first edition like yours… 他们只印了四百本 你这本初版书…
[09:59] I’m prepared to offer you 1.2. 我打算出120万美金
[10:01] I’m not selling. 我不卖
[10:03] I want to make a trade for something. 我想换点东西
[10:05] Uh, we have a beautiful Audubon. 我们有幅奥杜邦的真迹
[10:07] Something from your private collection. 是你的私人收藏
[10:10] Private? 私人收藏
[10:11] I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你的意思
[10:14] Oh, but I’m sure you do. 我想你一定明白
[10:17] I recognized your book immediately. 我刚才一眼就认出你的书
[10:20] It was reported stolen from the Polish Academy of Sciences. 波兰科学院曾报告此书失窃
[10:23] And two minutes ago, you wanted to buy it from me 两分钟前你还想用120万从我这里
[10:25] for a million-two. 买下这本书
[10:28] Shall we dispense with the sanctimony? 我们就都别再装好人了吧
[10:36] Their shimmer comes from an industrial byproduct… arsenic. 上面的微光是来自工业副产物 砷
[10:40] The Victorians were mad for it. 维多利亚时代的人曾为之疯狂
[10:42] Put it in wallpaper, linen, lingerie. 将其掺入墙纸 亚麻布和女士内衣中
[10:45] And when they went truly mad from toxic exposure, 当他们因接触毒物真的发疯时
[10:48] doctors thought it was hysteria, “witch fever.” 医生却认为是歇斯底里 “女巫热”
[10:51] We know better now. 现在我们已经查明了原因
[10:53] Which is why these books have been removed 正因如此 我们把这些书
[10:54] from most other private collections. 与其他私人收藏书籍单独存放
[10:57] And if one were to remove the slipcover? 如果把保护套取下会怎样
[11:00] Time has increased their potency. 随着时间增加 毒效也会增长
[11:02] As the binding deteriorates and flakes off, 随着装订老化 书页脱落
[11:04] the arsenic enters your lungs, 砷元素会进入你的肺部
[11:06] eventually causing total collapse. 最终导致全身衰竭
[11:08] I know exactly which one I want. 我知道我想要哪一本了
[11:11] Are you prepared to own something so deadly? 你准备好拥有如此致命的东西了吗
[11:13] Oh, it isn’t for me. It’s for a friend. Hm. 不是给我的 是给我一个朋友
[11:23] I didn’t request anything. 我没要东西
[11:25] Special delivery. 特别专递
[11:27] Courtesy of Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿送的
[11:29] Oh, then I definitely don’t want it. 那我肯定不会要
[11:31] Took a lot of juice to smuggle it in. 为了带它进来 动用了不少资源
[11:33] And I wouldn’t refuse a gift 我是不会拒绝一份
[11:34] from a man with that kind of reach. 如此神通广大的人送的礼物
[11:36] Please. I taught him everything he knows. 拜托 他掌握的一切都是我教的
[11:39] Which is half of what I know. 虽然只是我毕生所学的一半
[11:41] Believe me. He tries anything, I’ll see it coming a mile away. 相信我 他尽管试 我全都料得到
[11:44] And what about me? 那我呢
[11:46] I’m supposed to make sure you take this. 我得确保你接受它
[11:48] Yeah. He’ll probably kill you. 是啊 他可能会杀掉你
[12:14] “Dear Robert, as Dickens said, there are books of which 亲爱的罗伯特 正如狄更斯所说
[12:18] the backs and covers are by far the best parts.” 有些书的精华仅止于封面与书脊
[12:22] “Raymond.” 雷蒙德
[12:24] Cryptic bastard. 阴险的混蛋
[12:26] You gonna keep it? 你要留着吗
[12:27] Dickens also said, “Get hold of portable property,” 狄更斯还说过 拿好你的财物
[12:31] especially in a joint like this. 毕竟身处囹圄
[12:46] Evidence Response Team recovered the firearms 证据响应小组找到了枪支
[12:48] and the radios stolen from the Secret Service. 以及从特勤局那儿偷的无线电通讯器
[12:51] This is the gun that was used in the shooting? 这是他们射击用的枪吗
[12:53] Where’d they find it? 他们在哪儿发现的
[12:54] Dumped in a rubbish bin near the park. 在公园旁的一个垃圾桶里
[12:56] Any CCTV cameras pointed at that trash bin? 垃圾桶那儿有监控吗
[12:59] Unfortunately, no. 很不幸 没有
[13:00] Say what you will about mass surveillance in the UK, 不论你怎么评价英国的大规模监控
[13:03] we would’ve had you covered. 我们也该给你们装上
[13:05] Reddington said the pickpockets don’t wear gloves, right? 雷丁顿说扒手没带手套是吧
[13:07] – It would hinder their dexterity. – Great. -会降低他们的灵活度 -太好了
[13:09] So let’s lift the prints off this stuff. 咱们从这上面采集指纹
[13:11] ERT tested the whole box. 证据响应小组已经检测了整箱证据
[13:13] All the prints are smudged. 所有指纹都被抹掉了
[13:15] Pickpockets must have wiped everything down 扒手们肯定在扔之前就
[13:17] before they tossed it. 擦干净了
[13:18] All they got was half a thumbprint on this radio. 他们只在这个通讯器上找到了半个拇指印
[13:23] Doesn’t match either agent or their families, 不属于任何一位特工和他们的家人
[13:25] so it’s almost certainly one of our suspects. 几乎能确定它来自某个嫌疑人
[13:28] But it’s only a partial. 但这枚指纹不全
[13:29] There aren’t enough points of comparison to make an ID. 没有足够的比较点来确定身份
[13:38] I told you. It’s a dead end. 我告诉过你这行不通
[13:40] There’s no eyewitnesses, 没有目击者
[13:41] no footage, no physical evidence. 没有监控 没有物证
[13:43] You said something about a thumb. 你提到过跟拇指有关的事
[13:45] I might be able to work with that. 我应该能查查那个
[13:46] Can’t read it. It’s not a full print. 读取不了 那不是个完整的指纹
[13:48] Eh, my guy won’t need a full print. 我的人不需要完整的指纹
[13:50] Your guy? Who’s your guy? 你的人 是谁
[13:54] Thank God you called. 谢天谢地你打来了
[13:56] I was on the verge. Seriously. 我差点崩溃了 真的
[13:58] I can’t remember the last adult conversation I’ve had. 我都不记得上一次跟成年人的对话了
[14:00] Sue’s a great listener. 苏是个很好的倾听者
[14:01] I’m just so sick and tired of my own voice. 我对自己的声音已经厌恶又疲倦了
[14:04] I always loved talking to Holly, but now 我一直很爱跟霍利聊天 但现在
[14:06] most of the time, we just end up talking about Sue. 基本上我们最后都在聊苏的事
[14:08] Or pooping. 和苏的屎
[14:10] – Is she asleep? – Barely. -她睡着了吗 -刚睡着
[14:12] Um, one little fart, and she’ll be up. 只要放个小屁 她就会醒
[14:14] And she’s definitely gonna fart. 而且她肯定会放屁
[14:16] Leave her to me. This shouldn’t take long. 把她交给我吧 应该花不了很久
[14:18] All right. Good. 好的 好
[14:19] ‘Cause Holly’s got us on a pretty tight schedule. 霍利给我们安排的日程还挺紧凑的
[14:22] What’s the job? 什么活
[14:24] I need you to identify half a smeared thumbprint. 我想让你识别脏兮兮的半个拇指印
[14:28] All right, well, assuming 好的 假设
[14:30] that the finger mark is not too degraded, 那个指印还没有太脏
[14:32] I probably will be able to get a few skin cells, 我就有可能找到几个皮肤细胞
[14:36] maybe even some sweat, and then I just extract the DNA. 甚至一些汗渍 就能提取DNA了
[14:39] Easy pease, lemon squeeze. 简简单单 小事一桩
[14:42] Man. I miss this. 天啊 我真想念这味道
[14:45] Don’t you just love the smell of sodium sulfate? 你不喜欢硫酸钠的味道吗
[14:47] Is that just me? 只有我喜欢吗
[14:48] Maybe it’s time for you to get back out there. 也许你是时候该回来了
[14:51] Yeah, I wish. 是啊 我希望如此
[14:54] Wait. Did Holly say something? 等等 是霍利说了什么吗
[14:56] I applied to a new crime lab. 我向一个新的犯罪实验室投了申请
[14:58] No luck. As usual. 不走运 一如既往
[14:59] What the hell. 搞什么啊
[15:00] Nobody at home yells at me when I ruin the prosecution’s case. 在我毁掉检方案子的时候没人会在家冲我大叫
[15:04] I mean, Sue yells, but I usually can fix that 虽然苏也叫 但我一般用个鬼脸
[15:06] with a goofy face. 就能搞定了
[15:07] Well, let’s see what you can find. 好吧 来看看你能找到什么
[15:09] Who knows, maybe it’ll be a fresh start. 谁知道呢 也许会是个崭新的开端
[15:12] Yeah, what do you say to that, Sue? Fresh start? 是啊 你觉得怎么样呀苏 新开端
[15:15] Ah, she just farted. 她刚放屁了
[15:17] Thatagirl. 好姑娘
[15:26] Hi, there. 你好呀
[15:31] Sweet tea. Tea. 甜茶 茶
[15:34] And sweet tea with milk. 甜茶加奶
[15:37] Oh. Drink up. 干杯
[15:38] CODIS just matched the DNA we got from Reddington. 联合索引系统匹配到了雷丁顿给的DNA
[15:42] Quentin Dodd, A.K.A. The Hook, 昆廷·多德 外号弯钩
[15:44] A.K.A. The Mechanic, A.K.A. The Claw, A.K.A… 也叫机械师 又叫利爪 还叫
[15:47] Okay, so his aliases are up to date, 好吧 他的别名是实时更新的
[15:49] but the rest of this stuff… 但是其他的东西
[15:51] Last known address, 2011. 2011年最后一次登记住址
[15:53] Last arrest, 2009. 2009年最后一次被捕
[15:54] Guess the guy figured out how not to get caught. 看来这家伙找到了不会被捕的法子
[15:57] He may have changed up his methods, 他可能改变了方法
[15:58] but what about his obsession? 但他的爱好呢
[16:00] What does that mean? 什么意思
[16:01] Look at what the cops found when they arrested him. 看警察们逮捕他时找到了什么
[16:04] Patek Philippe. Cartier. Piaget. 百达翡丽 卡地亚 伯爵
[16:08] Those are five-figure watches. 这些可都是值五位数的表
[16:10] Even when he was pulling the bigger jobs, 即使他在忙他的大活
[16:11] 7 times out of 10, 但十次中能有七次
[16:13] there was a watch somewhere on that seizure list. 能在他的没收清单里找到一块表
[16:15] So the guy’s got a weakness. How does that help us? 所以他有弱点 这对我们有什么帮助吗
[16:18] It may be a long shot, but imagine you’re “the Claw.” 可能几率不大 但假设你是利爪先生
[16:21] You’re cooling your heels in DC after a job, 你干完了活 正在华盛顿休息
[16:23] bored, fingers start itching. 无聊 手发痒
[16:26] Where do you go to get your fix? 那该去哪解决呢
[16:27] Somewhere with a lot of watches. 有很多手表的地方
[16:30] But he’s not a heist guy. 但他不是强盗
[16:32] He’s not gonna make a run 他不会盯着
[16:33] on some million-dollar watch sitting in a safe. 放在保险柜里的名贵手表
[16:35] What if he never makes it past the lobby? 要是他都不用离开大堂呢
[16:38] Think of those people coming and going 想想看大型手表拍卖场
[16:39] at those big watch auctions. 有很多人来来往往
[16:41] Collectors, ones who like to show it off 收藏家 那些喜欢
[16:43] with a bit of flash on their wrist. 用手腕上的噱头炫耀的
[17:00] Jim! 吉姆
[17:02] Jim! Hastings! 吉姆·海斯廷斯
[17:04] What are you doing, man? How’s it… Oh, my God. 你做什么 怎么… 我的天啊
[17:07] – Do I know you? – No. I’m so sorry. -我认识你吗 -不 抱歉
[17:09] I thought you were someone else entirely. 我认错人了
[17:11] I’m so sorry. That’s my bad. Um… 抱歉 我的错
[17:15] Well, you wouldn’t have wanted it anyway. 你不会想要这块手表的
[17:17] It’s a fake. Just for you, Mr. Dodd. 是假货 专门为你准备的 多德先生
[17:27] That was some pretty sloppy work 真是粗心大意啊
[17:28] leaving your print on that agent’s radio. 把你的指纹留在特工的无线电上
[17:31] Did you find that radio in a trash can? 你们是在垃圾桶里发现的无线电吗
[17:33] No, ’cause I saw that radio in a trash can, 我是在扔豆浆拿铁的时候
[17:36] and as I was throwing out my soy latte, 在垃圾桶里看见的无线电
[17:39] I started to pick it up, but I didn’t want to get involved. 我捡了起来 但不想惹上事
[17:41] Figured somebody threw it there, had their reasons. 想着不管是谁扔的 自有他的道理
[17:44] Is that right? 是这样吗
[17:46] You do understand this is an assassination attempt 你明白我们现在说的是针对美国参议员的
[17:48] on a U.S. Senator we’re talking about? 行刺事件吧
[17:52] Did you find my prints on the gun? 你们在枪上发现我的指纹了吗
[17:54] ‘Cause I bet not. 肯定没有
[17:55] I mean, you may have some DNA from the trash, 你们也许在垃圾桶里找到了DNA
[17:57] but come on, FBI, I follow the old rules… 但是拜托 联调局 我遵循的是老规矩
[18:01] I never smarten up a sucker, I never rat to the cops. 从不试着让笨蛋变聪明 也从不向条子告密
[18:05] My hands are tied here on both counts, fellas. 因为这两条规矩 我无能为力 伙计们
[18:08] What about the count of grand larceny in the third degree? 那三级重大盗窃罪怎么说
[18:11] Or the second. 或者二级
[18:12] Those were some pretty expensive watches you stole. 你偷的手表可都挺贵的
[18:14] Ah, but to render that verdict, 但是为了作出裁决
[18:16] the people, that’s you, 政府 也就是你
[18:19] must prove my intent 需要根据刑法155.05
[18:20] to deprive or appropriate as defined by Penal Law 155.05. 证明我意图夺取或非法占有
[18:25] Did you see me depriving or appropriating? 你看见我正在夺取或正在非法占有了吗
[18:28] Point of fact, did you find anything on me at all? 事实上 你在我身上找到任何东西了吗
[18:32] You were smart enough to stash the evidence 你很聪明 把证据都藏起来了
[18:35] in case you were searched. 以防被搜身的情况
[18:36] And we did catch you red-handed going for my watch. 但我们的确抓了你个现行 在偷我的手表
[18:39] Yeah, which you said yourself was a fake. 但你自己也说了 是假表
[18:41] So if it costs less than 50 bucks, 所以如果价格低于50美元
[18:42] it’s a Class D bumped down to a Class A misdemeanor. 那就是D级到A级轻罪
[18:45] Hardly a federal offense. 算不上联邦罪
[18:47] I didn’t even cross any state lines. 我甚至没有犯州级罪
[18:49] So, with my priors, that’s a year in JCI? 所以 根据我的前科 也就在里面待一年
[18:54] And I already graduated from that venerable institute, 我已经从那里毕业了
[18:57] but I’m a big believer in continuing education. 但我深信继续教育的重要性
[19:03] A pickpocket? Harold, please! 一个扒手 哈罗德 拜托
[19:06] – He’s more than a pickpocket. – Oh, for Pete’s sake. -他不只是个扒手 -我的天啊
[19:08] I thought you’d have something to put me at ease 我还以为 你有什么消息 能让我在辩论前
[19:10] before my debate. 放松下来
[19:11] About that. I don’t think it’s a good idea. 关于辩论 我觉得不是个好主意
[19:14] In fact, I’d like you to consider suspending 事实上 我希望你能考虑一下
[19:16] all public appearances until we’ve had… 暂时停止一切公开露面 直到我们…
[19:18] All appearances? 一切露面
[19:20] I am down 5% in the polls. 我的民调已经下降5%了
[19:22] You trying to help Jerry Hayes walk off with my seat? 你想帮杰瑞·海耶斯抢走我的位子
[19:24] It could be worse. You could be dead. 情况有可能更糟 你可能会死
[19:26] I will be dead, politically, if I lose reelection. 如果我输了再选 就是政治死亡
[19:31] Besides, I have faith in my team. Tell him, Will. 我对我的安保小队有信心 告诉他 威尔
[19:34] Director Cooper, I can assure you 库珀司长 我向你保证
[19:36] that every precaution has been taken to secure the venue. 我们已采取一切保障活动场所安全的预防措施
[19:39] We vetted the staff, optimized exit routes, 我们审查了员工背景 优化了疏散路线
[19:41] and brought in an extra team. 并加派了额外的安保小队
[19:42] I’m confident we can keep the Senator safe. 我很有信心 我们能保证参议员的安全
[19:44] I appreciate that, but, Cynthia, 我很欣赏你们的举措 但 辛西娅
[19:46] if you insist on going, 如果你坚持要去
[19:47] then I insist on having one of my team there. 那么我坚持安排一支我的队伍
[19:50] Agent Ressler, I want you to accompany the Senator this afternoon. 雷斯勒探员 我要你今天下午随身保护参议员
[19:53] Of course. 没问题
[19:55] Uh, we got a problem downstairs. 我们楼下有麻烦
[20:02] We caught the thief, just like you told us to, 我们抓到了小偷 就如你所说
[20:04] but he wouldn’t give up the shooter. 但他不肯吐露枪手的身份
[20:06] Apparently, he knows the penal code better than most. 显然 他比大部分人都要了解刑法
[20:08] We had to release him. 我们不得不释放他
[20:10] That’s a shame. 太可惜了
[20:11] Keep your chin up, Harold. There’s always a way. 别气馁 哈罗德 总会有办法的
[20:18] Mr. Dodd. 多德先生
[20:20] I understand that you can see into a man’s pockets, 我知道你能看出一个人的财富
[20:24] into a man’s mind. 了解一个人的心思
[20:27] Why don’t you focus that superior perception on me, 为什么不把你强大的洞察力在我身上试试呢
[20:33] tell me what you see? 告诉我你看到了什么
[20:35] You got me kind of handicapped here. 我现在被你搞得有点残疾
[20:39] But let’s see. 但我可以试试
[20:40] Martin Greenfield suit. 马丁·格林菲尔德西装
[20:41] Brooklyn clothier. Nice. 布鲁克林裁缝店的 很不错
[20:43] Paul Stuart shoes. 保罗·斯图亚特的鞋
[20:44] You got wealth and taste, 你有钱 有品位
[20:47] but you don’t like to draw attention. 但你喜欢低调行事
[20:50] Although, that Rolex isn’t hiding its light under a bushel. 但是 劳力士手表还是难掩其光辉
[20:53] Even a simple man has to check the time. 朴素的人也需要看时间
[20:58] No car keys. You gotta go anywhere, 没有车钥匙 所以无论你去哪
[21:00] someone else does the driving. 都有人替你开车
[21:07] Ohh! Metro? You? 地铁 你
[21:10] No one really looks at anyone on the subway. 在地铁上 没有人会正眼看别人
[21:12] That’s a fair point. 有道理
[21:16] No wallet or billfolds. Just cash in your right front. 没有钱包皮夹 右边前口袋有现金
[21:19] Firearm behind. An extra mag in your right jacket. 腰后有枪械 外套右侧有多的弹夹
[21:22] A flip phone in your left. 左侧有翻盖手机
[21:23] Now, for your mind… 至于你的心思…
[21:28] I’ll tread softly. 我会浅试一下
[21:30] I assume braver men have plumbed your depths and drowned. 我猜有比我勇敢的人死于揣摩你的心思
[21:35] The stuff you carry, 你带着的东西
[21:37] the way your smile never reaches those eyes… 你面带微笑 眼睛却没有笑意的样子…
[21:41] it’s just humor and darkness. 你眼中只有诙谐和黑暗
[21:44] A life lived too long with little left to lose. 你活了太长时间 没什么可失去的了
[21:49] Except the life. 除了你的一条命
[21:52] You missed something. 你看漏了一些东西
[21:53] I didn’t get a good look at your socks. 我还没好好看你的袜子呢
[21:56] In my back pocket. 在我的后裤兜里
[21:59] You missed all the people I keep there, 你看漏了我放在那的人
[22:03] including a certain Senator you conspired to have killed. 包括某位你企图杀害的参议员
[22:06] Whoa! I had no idea it was gonna go down like that. 我一点也不知道事情会发展成这样
[22:08] I don’t know why I just told you that. 我不知道我为什么要告诉你
[22:11] Guess I’ll have to kill you now. 看来我现在得杀你灭口了
[22:13] Please. I won’t breathe a word. 拜托 我一个字都不会说的
[22:16] Oh, but I’d like a word. 但我想要你说
[22:19] About the shooter who hired you. 关于雇佣你的枪手
[22:23] I can’t talk about that. 这我不能说
[22:37] What do you think, Red? 怎么着 红魔
[22:38] A belt to cut off the blood? 用皮带阻止血液流动吗
[22:41] Bit rudimentary. 有点原始
[22:42] Still, very effective. 但是很有效
[22:44] You see, Quentin, 昆廷 你看
[22:45] I suspected that you might prove reticent, 我怀疑你可能会保持沉默
[22:48] and I thought an old-fashioned criminal 我认为一个老派的罪犯
[22:50] deserves an old-fashioned punishment. 应该受到老式的惩罚
[22:54] You try to take from me, I take your hand. 你想从我这偷东西 我夺走你的手
[22:58] My hand? You… 我的手 你…
[23:02] You wouldn’t rob me of my livelihood. 你不能把我吃饭的家伙抢走吧
[23:04] Rob a thief. How ironic. 抢劫一个贼 多么讽刺
[23:07] So, we got your bone nibblers… 这有给你的骨头切割器
[23:10] your shaping mallet… 整形锤
[23:14] …and this. 还有这个
[23:16] Ever smell bone dust? 有没有闻过骨尘的味道
[23:19] The Gigli saw was invented 130 years ago, 吉利锯发明于130年前
[23:24] but I still haven’t found a cleaner way to sever a limb. 至今没有更便捷的方式做截肢手术
[23:28] Okay. I’ll talk. I’ll talk. 好吧 我说 我说
[23:31] Tell me about the assassin. 告诉我刺客的事
[23:36] My crew and I were pulling a job, 那次我们几个正在干一票
[23:38] when this… security guard ambushed us. 这个安保人员突然袭击了我们
[23:44] He had footage of us at work. 他有我们作案时的录像
[23:46] He kept going on about, uh, the sanctity of the law 他一直在谈论法律的神圣性
[23:50] and how we had to pay for our transgressions. 还有我们必须为自己的过失付出代价
[23:53] He said something strange about a “higher calling.” 他说了些奇怪的话 有关于”更高的使命”
[23:56] He was lording this evidence over us, 他用这些证据来威胁我们
[23:59] so we had to go along with his crazy plan. 所以我们不得不参与他疯狂的计划
[24:03] Now, I’ve met some weirdos in my line, but this guy? 我在圈子里也见过一些怪咖 但是这个人
[24:07] He scared me. 他让我害怕
[24:10] Where can I find him? 我去哪能找到他
[24:14] FBI! 联调局
[24:20] – Clear right. – He’s not here. -一切安全 -他不在这
[24:23] What’s with the flag? 国旗为什么是倒的
[24:25] A military signal for distress. 军事信号 表示有极端危险的情况
[24:35] Is that President Diaz? 这是迪亚兹总统吗
[24:39] Why would an assassin take a picture with a former President? 为什么刺客会和前总统合影呢
[24:43] A disgraced former President? 一个名誉扫地的前总统
[24:51] Check this out. 看这个
[24:58] Whoever he is, we probably won’t recognize him now. 不管他是谁 我们现在都认不出来了
[25:01] …pockets. Any metal… 口袋 任何金属…
[25:02] Yeah. I always set these darn things off. 是的 我总是让这些该死的东西报警
[25:04] I got shrapnel lodged in my shoulder. Check my ID. 我的肩膀里有弹片 检查一下我的身份证
[25:08] You’re gonna have to wand me. 你得扫一下我
[25:22] Landlord was a bust. 房东没信息
[25:24] The office was rented with a fake ID, paid for in cash. 办公室是假身份租的 现金支付
[25:27] But… we sent our assassin’s little photo collage 但是 我们把刺客的照片收藏
[25:31] to the FACE Services Unit, 上传到人脸识别系统
[25:33] and… 然后
[25:35] we got a hit. 有线索了
[25:37] Lucas Roth. He’s ex-Secret Service? 卢卡斯·罗斯 他是前特勤局特工吗
[25:40] 23-year career. 23年工龄
[25:42] White House detail under two presidents. 两任总统手下的白宫安保人员
[25:44] Oversaw transitions, inaugurations. 负责过换届选举 就职典礼
[25:47] Recipient of the Award for Valor. 获得过军方英勇奖
[25:49] Sounds like a hero. 听着像个英雄
[25:51] So, why isn’t he with the Service anymore? 他为什么不在特勤局干了
[25:55] Retired at 49. 49岁退休
[25:57] A year before he was eligible? 就差一年获得养老福利吗
[25:59] That’s strange. 很奇怪啊
[25:59] How do you know what the Secret Service retirement age is? 你怎么知道特勤局的退休年龄
[26:02] It’s the same as the FBI’s. 和联调局一样
[26:04] – You’re not thinking of… – I’m already older than that, -你不会在考虑 -我早过了那个岁数
[26:06] but then again, I run a task force that doesn’t exist. 不过 我领导的这个组根本不存在体制内
[26:08] Could this guy’s retirement have something to do with Panabaker? 这家伙的退休会不会和帕娜贝克有关
[26:11] Maybe they crossed paths while she was still White House Counsel. 也许他们在她还是白宫法律顾问时认识
[26:14] I’ll reach out to Roth’s former supervisor. 我去联系罗斯的前领导
[26:16] And I’ll keep digging into his wormy little brain. 我来挖一挖他的小脑袋瓜
[26:19] Just take a look at this handwriting. 看看他的字迹
[26:22] Serial-killer vibes. 感觉像连环杀手
[26:27] I’m so glad we could parlay our complicated first meeting 我很高兴我们能把第一次复杂的会面
[26:32] into a lucrative opportunity. 变成一个有利可图的机会
[26:34] Are you saying I had a choice? 你是说我有的选喽
[26:37] And how about the rest of your crew? 你的队伍里其他的人呢
[26:40] Us old-timers have a motto… 我们这帮老家伙有个信条
[26:42] In with the gravy, in with the grief. 不义之财 取之必祸
[26:45] You want your share of the spoils, 你想要你的那份战利品
[26:47] you take your share of the trouble that comes along with it. 你就得承担随之而来的麻烦
[26:50] Though I hope there’s gravy at the end of this. 不过我希望这事最后能有些回报
[26:53] With success, you’ll have enough to fill a bathtub. 事成之后 你可以用钱填满你的浴缸
[26:57] Eh, shouldn’t be a problem. 应该不是问题
[26:58] We just need a few days to plan, maybe a week. 我们只需要几天策划一下 估计一周
[27:01] You have three hours. 给你三个小时
[27:25] I can’t… I can’t breathe! 我不能呼吸了
[27:32] While working families struggle to put food on the table. 而工薪家庭却在为养家糊口而挣扎
[27:36] The Senator doesn’t get it. She wants to go after… 参议员没听懂 她只想说…
[27:38] I’m backstage. Sorry. It’s hard to hear. What’ve you got? 我在后台 有点吵 什么事情
[27:41] The assassin’s name is Lucas Roth. 刺客的名字是卢卡斯·罗斯
[27:43] He’s former Secret Service. I just texted you some photos. 前特勤局特工 我给你发过去了照片
[27:46] We need you to show them to Panabaker, see if she recognizes him. 你得去问问帕娜贝克 看看她认不认识
[27:49] I can ask the other agents, but Panabaker’s gonna have to wait. 我只能问问别人 现在问不了帕娜贝克
[27:52] She’s already on stage. 她已经在舞台上了
[27:54] I consider it an honor having served as Senator 能担任弗吉尼亚州参议员
[27:56] from the state of Virginia, but when he looks at this seat, 我认为是一种荣誉 但是他看着这个位置
[27:59] he sees dollar signs… 他的眼里就只有钱
[28:00] …another opportunity to funnel contracts 另一个私自签合同的机会
[28:02] to his buddies at Hutton-Crane. 给了他赫顿起重机厂的朋友
[28:04] Contracts mean jobs, 合同意味着工作
[28:05] good jobs for people in this state. 给本州人民的好工作
[28:08] But if that’s your concern, 但如果你们担心这个
[28:09] before I even announced my candidacy, 在我宣布参选之前
[28:11] I resigned from Hutton’s board and divested all of my… 我就从赫顿辞职了 并放弃了我的全部
[28:14] Divested? 放弃了吗
[28:16] Come on, Jerry. They’re your biggest contributors! 拉倒吧 杰瑞 他们是你最大的金主
[28:19] That’s like a man telling his wife he stopped cheating 就像丈夫和他的妻子说再也不出轨
[28:21] when he’s still going to the clubs every night. 但是天天晚上逛窑子
[28:23] Your friends in the FBI investigated 你联调局的朋友调查过我
[28:25] these allegations at the highest level. 竭尽全力调查这些指控
[28:27] They found nothing. 最后一无所获
[28:28] Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars. 这简直是浪费纳税人的钱
[28:31] Now… 现在
[28:33] Stay calm. 保持冷静
[28:37] Wait! Senator! Where are you taking her? 等等 参议员 你要带她去哪里
[28:40] Code Gray. We’re initiating lockdown. 灰色警报 我们在实施封控
[28:41] No, I need to stay with the Senator. 不 我得和参议员在一起
[28:43] Not possible. 不可能
[28:44] She’s being taken to a designated extraction point. 她要被带到一个指定的撤离点
[28:53] We’re almost there, Senator. 我们马上就到了 参议员
[28:56] You need to get here. Roth might be on site. 你们得赶过来 罗斯可能在现场
[28:58] They’ve evacuated everyone to a holding area. 他们把所有人都疏散到等候区了
[29:00] They’re locking down the theater. 他们在封锁剧院
[29:01] Wait a minute. 等等
[29:02] If they’re locking everything down… 如果他们开始封锁场地
[29:03] Probably just following protocol. 可能只是根据紧急预案流程走
[29:05] But our assassin’s ex-Secret Service, 可是杀手是前特勤局特工
[29:07] so he knows the protocol. 他清楚整个流程
[29:09] This could be a setup. 所以这可能是他设的局
[29:10] Wait. Hey. Where’s Panabaker? 等等 帕娜贝克在哪里
[29:19] Don’t make a sound. 别出声
[29:21] Turn around. Slowly. 转过去 慢一点
[29:34] Senator. It’s an honor. 参议员女士 很荣幸见到你
[29:46] What do we know? 情况怎么样了
[29:47] Panabaker’s driver said she never made it to the car. 帕娜贝克的司机说她根本没到上车点
[29:50] We’ve been monitoring the exits, 我们监控了所有出口
[29:51] and she’s not in the holding area. 她也不在等候区
[29:52] So they can still be inside. 所以他们很可能还在里面
[29:54] Sir, I have the floor plans you asked for. 长官 你要的楼层平面图
[29:59] This is an old theater. A lot of the rooms aren’t marked. 这原本是个剧院 很多房间都没标出来
[30:02] Then we’ll have to split up. 那我们只能分头行动了
[30:04] Search systematically, room by room. 有序搜索 一间都不要漏
[30:14] Lock the door, Will. 把门锁上 威尔
[30:20] – How do you know my name? – Move. -你怎么知道我名字 -站过来
[30:28] We’re in the basement. There’s no sign of Panabaker. 我们在地下室 没发现帕娜贝克
[30:30] Here’s the weird thing… 有件事很奇怪
[30:31] I’m not seeing her in these notebooks, either. 他的笔记本里我也没发现帕娜贝克的名字
[30:33] I’ve skimmed through like 20. Her name hasn’t appeared once. 我已经浏览了差不多二十本 一次都没提到
[30:35] You’d think for someone obsessed with killing her… 如果一个人那么执着于想刺杀她
[30:37] Right, but I have found other names, 不过我发现了别的名字
[30:39] like Will Strickland. 比如威尔·斯特里克兰德
[30:41] Wait. As in Special Agent Strickland? 等等 你说的是斯特里克兰德特工吗
[30:43] Roth doesn’t like him one bit. 劳斯似乎非常讨厌他
[30:54] Lucas. Holy… 卢卡斯 我的天
[30:56] I’d say nice to see you, but we both know that would be a lie. 想说很高兴见到你 但你我都清楚不是真的
[30:59] Oh, my God. You shot Ives. 我的天 是你开枪打了艾夫斯
[31:01] A necessary sacrifice. 一些必要的牺牲
[31:03] Necessary sacrifice? You’re insane! 必要的牺牲 你疯了吗
[31:05] I have never been more lucid. 我从没有比现在更清醒过
[31:07] Malik’s saying that Roth worked with both Strickland and Ives. 马利克说劳斯曾和斯特里克兰德和艾夫斯共事过
[31:11] So we’ve got an ex-Secret Service agent, 所以情况是一名前特勤局特工
[31:13] hates one co-worker, takes a shot at another. 讨厌一名同事 还朝另一名同事开枪
[31:15] But how does Panabaker fit in? 帕娜贝克是怎么被卷进来的
[31:17] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[31:20] Senator. You don’t understand. 参议员 你不明白
[31:23] I understand if you don’t put that gun down, 我明白如果你不把枪放下
[31:25] you’re gonna get shot. 你就要挨枪子了
[31:27] I am going to reach into my pocket. 我现在从口袋里掏个东西
[31:30] It is just a phone. 只是一部手机
[31:32] There’s something you need to hear. 里面有你需要听的内容
[31:34] We assumed Roth was gunning for Panabaker. 我们先前认为劳斯的目标是帕娜贝克
[31:37] She’s the public figure. It only makes sense. 因为她是公众人物 这样才说得过去
[31:38] But what if she was never the target? 可如果她从来就不是他的目标呢
[31:40] What if it was the Secret Service all along? 如果从头到尾都只跟特勤局有关呢
[31:43] Jonathan, 乔纳森
[31:43] what I’m about to say is not to leave this room. 我接下来跟你说的事决不能泄露出去
[31:46] The FBI’s gonna indict Jerry Hayes for bribery. 联调局准备起诉杰瑞·海耶斯受贿
[31:49] They got a warrant to search his offices tomorrow afternoon. 他们拿到搜查令明天下午去搜查他办公室
[31:52] Oh, my God. 我的天
[31:53] There goes the election for him right there. 那他的选举算是完了
[31:55] – Congratulations, Senator. – Don’t celebrate yet. -祝贺你 参议员 -先别着急庆祝
[31:58] I’m not even supposed to know. It’s highly privileged. 按理说我不能知道这些 这是高级机密
[32:01] Obviously, this conversation never happened. 你当这场对话从来没发过
[32:03] How the hell did you get that? 你是怎么拿到这段录音的
[32:05] Ask him. He recorded it. 问他 他录的
[32:07] W-What? Senator, that is a lie! 什么 参议员 他在骗你
[32:09] You have been betrayed by the man 你把你的性命交付给他
[32:11] you trusted to keep you safe. 而他却背叛了你
[32:12] Senator, he shot an agent! 参议员 他朝一名特工开枪
[32:14] He is holding you here at gunpoint! 现在还拿枪胁迫你待在这
[32:16] My apologies if I made you afraid. 如果让您害怕了的话我很抱歉
[32:18] I didn’t see any other way. 我实在没有别的办法
[32:22] Put down the gun. 把枪放下
[32:25] No. 不
[32:27] I won’t do that. 我不会放的
[32:29] He must face justice. 他必须接受正义的审判
[32:37] Senator! 参议员
[32:40] Stand down, Will. 后退 威尔
[32:44] – Cynthia, did you… – What? -辛西娅 你刚刚是 -怎么
[32:46] Did you think I was gonna wait around for you to rescue me? 你以为我只能等着你来救我吗
[32:48] I’m not exactly a shrinking violet. 我可不是什么胆小的女人
[32:50] Donald, I hope you’ve got a second pair of those. 唐纳德 希望你多带了一副手铐
[32:52] You need to take Agent Strickland into custody, as well. 你需要把斯特里克兰德特工也拷起来
[32:55] Are you kidding me? 您在开玩笑吗
[32:55] You can’t believe this crazy man! 您不会真的信了这个疯子的话吧
[32:57] I’ll explain it back at the office, Harold. 等回办公室了我再跟你解释 哈罗德
[32:59] I need a drink. 我需要喝一杯
[33:18] Dr. Miller, dial 2-1-6. Dr. Miller, dial 2-1-6. 米勒医生拨号216 米勒医生拨号216
[33:24] Excuse me, miss. How do I get to the maternity ward? 请问一下 女士 产科病房怎么走
[33:34] Can you believe it? I’m gonna be a grandfather! 你敢相信吗 我要当外祖父了
[33:37] 73 years old… 我七十三岁了
[33:39] …and I still remember when my Jenny was born. 现在还能记得我的珍妮出生的时候
[33:42] Cute as a button. 可爱得不行
[33:56] May the Lord smile upon you, my son. 愿主的微笑照拂你 孩子
[34:08] Oh, Jesus. 上帝啊
[34:10] I– I mean, I’m sorry, Father, 抱歉 我是说 神父
[34:11] but if you’re here… am I dying? 你来这 是因为我要死了了吗
[34:15] Nobody told me I was dying. 没人告诉我我要死了
[34:17] He who believeth in me shall never die. 信仰上帝的人将永生不死
[34:20] Not today anyway. 至少今天不会
[34:36] Hey! Stop right there! 你 停下
[34:43] Watch it! 看着点
[34:44] I said stop! 我说停下
[34:54] Where the hell did they go? 他们到底去哪了
[35:02] Wh– A hearse? 什么 让我坐灵车
[35:05] I don’t think I like the implication. 我不喜欢这个暗示
[35:07] Just get in already. 快上车就是了
[35:10] Okay. 好吧
[35:15] Robert! 罗伯特
[35:16] Oh, no. 不
[35:18] No, no, no. No, no way. I’m not getting in. 不不不 不行 我不上车
[35:20] Come on, Robert. 上来吧 罗伯特
[35:21] You poisoned me with a book! 你拿一本书给我下毒
[35:23] All part of the plan, Robert. All part of the plan. 都是计划的一部分 罗伯特 计划好的
[35:26] – Get in the car. – I almost died! -快上车 -我差点死了
[35:29] Okay, so maybe there was a 15% chance, 20% at most. 好吧 可能是有百分之十五的概率最多二十
[35:33] Maybe 25%. But here you are! 也可能是百分之二十五 但是你出来了
[35:36] So, get in, sit back, and relax. You’re a free man! 所以快点上车 坐下放松点 你自由了
[35:42] – Robert. – All right. -罗伯特 -行吧
[35:58] When JFK was in Dallas, he didn’t want motorcycles 肯尼迪在达拉斯的时候 他不想自己的豪车
[36:01] flanking his limo or agents on the running boards. 周围有摩托车 也不想被探员簇拥着下车
[36:04] It wouldn’t have mattered in the end, 虽然最终并不能改变结局
[36:05] but the men on his detail still regretted giving in to him. 可负责他安全的人却对这一时的妥协后悔终生
[36:09] So why did they do it? 那他们当初为什么会答应他的要求
[36:11] They liked him too much. 因为他们太喜欢他了
[36:14] That’s why we can’t get close to the people that we protect. 这就是为什么我们不能太亲近自己保护的人
[36:17] If it’s dangerous to like someone, 喜欢一个人是一件危险的事
[36:18] what happens when you don’t? 如果是不喜欢呢
[36:19] The man that I was assigned to, I truly loathed, 我非常厌恶我被分派到的那个人
[36:23] politically and personally, 于公于私都厌恶
[36:24] but when I saw a gun pointed at him, I didn’t hesitate. 但看到有枪指着他时 我不会有丝毫犹豫
[36:28] I still got the bullet lodged right there. 我这里现在还有一颗子弹
[36:30] You’re an agent, too, so you know. 你也是一名特工 你明白的
[36:33] The job doesn’t care how you feel, 这份工作不管你发生了什么
[36:36] if your wife left you, if your child is sick. 无论是妻子离开了 还是孩子生病了
[36:39] You took a sacred oath to protect democracy, 你曾发誓效忠国家
[36:41] at all costs. 不惜一切代价
[36:42] But Agent Strickland? 而斯特里克兰德特工呢
[36:45] He tarnished the star. 他玷污了这份职业
[36:48] You have no right to hold me here. 你没有权力把我关在这儿
[36:49] You recorded a Senator’s private conversations. 你偷录了参议员私下里的谈话
[36:52] I’d say I do. 所以我有这个权力
[36:53] Yeah, maybe I bumped my phone while she was talking. 或许是她说话时我不小心按到了手机
[36:55] Come on, Agent Strickland. 得了吧 斯特里克兰德特工
[36:56] You shared those recordings with her opponent. 你把这些录音发给了她的竞争对手
[36:59] You were trying to swing the vote against her. 你企图影响她的选票
[37:00] Well, if you know everything… 如果你了解…
[37:02] I don’t know why. Why her? 我不理解 为什么是她
[37:06] Cynthia Panabaker is unfit to hold office. 辛西娅·帕娜贝克不配当选
[37:10] According to who? 谁说的
[37:11] The voters in Virginia or just you? 弗吉尼亚州的选民还是你自己
[37:15] He was assigned to protect her, 他是被派去保护她的
[37:16] but he violated that sacred trust. 但是他违背了这份信任
[37:18] What about Agent Ives? The one you shot? Was he involved? 那被你击中的艾夫斯特工呢 他参与了吗
[37:21] No. 没有
[37:23] I’m a trained marksman. 我是个神枪手
[37:25] I knew exactly where to aim 我知道该瞄准哪里
[37:27] to get Ives benched, but not seriously hurt. 我只是让他受伤 不会让他重伤
[37:29] I needed to be sure that Strickland was running point today. 我要确保今天斯特里克兰德出席
[37:31] Why the elaborate plot? Why not just report… 为什么要这样谋划 为什么不汇报…
[37:33] Report him to his superiors? 向他的上级汇报吗
[37:37] You think I didn’t try? 你以为我没有尝试过吗
[37:41] The Agency is supposed to be above politics, 特勤局应该是高于政治的存在
[37:43] but in reality… 可实际上…
[37:46] They call it “being made” when you get your first promotion. 他们把升职叫做”被提拔”
[37:48] It’s just like the Mafia. Loyalty is king. 就像是黑手党 忠诚就是一切
[37:51] If someone on your team screws up… 如果你的团队中有人搞砸了
[37:55] you’re expected to look the other way. 你就得另谋出路了
[37:58] – So they buried it? – And they buried me. -所以他们埋葬了这件事 -也埋葬了我
[38:00] But here’s what you need to understand… 你需要明白的是…
[38:02] scandal means something different to us. 对我们来说 丑闻的性质是不一样的
[38:08] Appearing compromised 作出让步
[38:10] can endanger the country, the Presidency itself. 可能会危及国家 甚至总统本身
[38:12] I knew they’d never risk it! 我知道他们不愿意冒这个险
[38:14] So that’s why you made the attack so public, 所以你才在公共场合开枪
[38:16] so they couldn’t hide… 让他们无处可藏…
[38:16] It all has to come out! 必须要真相大白
[38:24] It’s the only way to restore faith in the Service. 这是唯一重塑忠诚的办法
[38:30] It may cost me my life… 即使付出生命…
[38:33] but I took that oath a long time ago. 但我很久以前就发过誓了
[38:47] You caught me. 被你发现了
[38:50] How embarrassing. 真是尴尬
[38:52] You’ve been through a lot. 你经历了太多
[38:56] I couldn’t let fear slow me down. 我不会让恐惧阻碍我的脚步
[38:59] Nobody’ll vote for a candidate who’s scared of her own shadow. 没有人会为一个懦弱的人投票
[39:03] But I guess it got the best of me. 但我还是被它打败了
[39:06] So, what happened? 发生了什么
[39:08] You were recorded talking about your opponent? 你谈论竞争对手时被录下来了吗
[39:11] Jerry kept getting these no-bid contracts. 杰瑞一直在搞无投标合同
[39:14] They suspected he was bribing DoD officials, 他们怀疑他向国防部的官员行贿
[39:16] but before they could execute the search warrant… 但就在他们准备搜查之前…
[39:19] Your Secret Service detail leaked your conversation, 你的特勤局特工泄露了你的谈话
[39:22] giving him time to cover his tracks. 让他有了消除证据的机会
[39:24] And then he flipped the narrative, 他还反咬一口
[39:25] making it look like I was behind some kind of witch hunt. 弄得像我在搞政治迫害一样
[39:27] But the tables are turning again. 现在剧情又反转了
[39:29] A traitor in the Service. 特勤局出现了叛徒
[39:31] This’ll be a massive investigation. 会有一次大规模的调查
[39:33] Everyone involved will be exposed. 每一个人都会被揪出来
[39:35] Yeah. Poor Jerry. 可怜的杰瑞
[39:37] Having your name linked with an attempted assassin 和意图刺杀这种事儿联系在一起
[39:39] like that is never a good look. 可不是什么好事
[39:42] Have you seen tonight’s news? 你看今晚的新闻了吗
[39:44] They’re already calling you “Cynthia Six Shooter.” 他们把你叫做辛西娅左轮手枪
[39:50] Well, that’s enough to win me reelection right there. 希望这能帮我赢下再选
[39:55] I’ll drink to that. 为这个目标干杯
[40:06] – No, no. You first. – You don’t trust me? -不 你先来 -你不相信我
[40:09] You left me to rot in cinderblock hell! 你让我在监狱里备受折磨
[40:12] You almost killed me! 还差点害死我
[40:14] And now what? 现在呢
[40:15] Am I your guest or am I your prisoner? 我是你的客人还是囚犯
[40:18] My guest, obviously. 当然是客人
[40:20] The caviar I serve my prisoners is just fish eggs. 我可不给囚犯吃鱼子酱 他们只有鱼卵
[40:24] Oh, come on, Raymond. I know you. 算了吧雷蒙德 我了解你
[40:26] You… You’ve got something up your sleeve. 你袖子里一定还藏着别的把戏
[40:29] Nothing. Not even a watch. 没了 连块手表都没
[40:32] I knew he wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation, 我知道他一定受不住诱惑
[40:34] so I installed a tracking device. 所以在里面装了定位器
[40:37] Again with the watch? 又去偷表
[40:39] You need to seek professional help. 你得去看看心理医生了
[40:42] What if he sells your Rolex? 如果他把你的劳力士卖了呢
[40:45] Doesn’t matter now. 没关系
[40:46] I’m about to learn the location of his hideout, 我马上就知道他的藏身之处了
[40:48] should I require his services in the future. 以后还用得到他
[40:51] You see? You always have an angle. 看到了吧 你总是有办法
[40:54] And I’m the one who taught you that. 这都是我教你的
[40:56] Okay, okay, fine. 没错 没错
[41:00] So you do have a plan. 你确实有计划
[41:02] There. Surprise ruined. 给你 惊喜都被破坏了
[41:04] – Happy now? – Yeah. -现在开心了吗 -没错
[41:06] Oh, no. I’m not touching that. 不 我可不会碰它
[41:15] Wait. 等等
[41:16] Is that Treasure Island? 这是《金银岛》吗
[41:19] Okay. 好吧
[41:20] So that’s why you busted me out. 所以你才帮我逃出来
[41:22] There’s no hidden message, Robert. 没什么别的意思 罗伯特
[41:24] This is just a simple gift. 就是个礼物罢了
[41:27] No, no, no. You gave me Oliver Twist 不不 你送我《雾都孤儿》
[41:29] because it’s about an old man teaching a young kid 是因为书里写一个老头教一个年轻人
[41:31] how to be a criminal. 如何犯罪
[41:32] Plus, they’re pickpockets. Now, this… 而且他们还是小偷 现在…
[41:35] Are we sure the arsenic didn’t damage your brain? 砷不会毒坏了你的脑子吧
[41:38] It says “Treasure” right here in the title, Raymond! 标题里写着”宝藏”呢 雷蒙德
[41:41] Just a little? We should really get your head examined. 还是有点吧 真应该带你查查脑子
[41:44] – You are not coming near my head. – Oh, no. -不要靠近我的脑袋 -少来
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme