时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Black 26. | 黑色号码26 |
[00:13] | Baby, I need more chips. | 宝贝 我需要更多筹码 |
[00:15] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[00:16] | You just lost $100,000. That’s not a bet. | 你已经输了十万美金 这不是在赌 |
[00:19] | That’s a down payment on someone’s house. | 这都能付房子首付了 |
[00:22] | Oh, please, baby. You can afford it. | 拜托 宝贝 你能付得起 |
[00:25] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry, Anika. | 抱歉 安妮卡 |
[00:28] | I’m not letting her lose any more of my money. | 我不会让她再输掉我的钱 |
[00:30] | Your money? Mr. Luppina, | 是你的钱吗 卢皮诺先生 |
[00:32] | what would your wife say if she knew you were here? | 要是你妻子知道你在这里 她会怎么说 |
[00:34] | She thinks you’re in Dubai, on business. | 她以为你在迪拜出差 |
[00:36] | Her family’s business. | 为她的家族生意 |
[00:39] | How are the kids, by the way? | 对了 孩子们怎么样 |
[00:40] | Your daughter must be, what, early 20s by now? | 你女儿得有 差不多二十多岁了吧 |
[00:45] | – Yeah. – Anika. | -是 -安妮卡 |
[00:49] | Mr. Cullen, may I help you? | 卡伦先生 有事吗 |
[00:51] | I need to talk to you a minute. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[00:55] | I’ve been vetting the whales you’re bringing in | 我考查了你打算带来参与这周三 |
[00:57] | for your private game this coming Wednesday. | 你私人赌局的玩家 |
[00:59] | An impressive list. | 名单真是让人印象深刻 |
[01:01] | A hundred million on the tables in that room. | 赌资高达一亿美金 |
[01:03] | – You’re welcome. – I’m curious. | -不用谢 -我很好奇 |
[01:05] | Most of these people are your regulars– | 大部分的人都是你的常客 |
[01:07] | either here or at other parlors– | 有这里的 有别的场子的 |
[01:09] | but there’s a name I’ve never seen. | 但是有一个名字我从未见过 |
[01:11] | A Mr. Yao Liang. | 姚亮先生 |
[01:13] | And you want to arrange for the casino to extend | 你想让赌场提供给他 |
[01:15] | a $15 million line of credit to him. | 一千五百万美金的借款 |
[01:18] | I don’t hear a question. | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:20] | I’ve done my due diligence, and that person doesn’t exist. | 我做过调查 那个人并不存在 |
[01:24] | You don’t need to worry who my players are. | 你不用担心玩家们的身份 |
[01:28] | I’m paid to worry, | 我拿工资就是来担心的 |
[01:30] | and I’m filing this with the ACT Racing and Gambling Commission. | 我会报告给赛马及博彩事务委员会 |
[01:34] | You have the house advantage here. | 你在这里有主场优势 |
[01:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:00] | Maybe we didn’t get to know each other very well. | 也许我们并没有很好地了解对方 |
[02:02] | I’m in and out of here so fast. | 我总是来去匆匆 |
[02:04] | Or maybe we got off on the wrong foot. | 又或许是一开始就错了 |
[02:08] | I want you to be comfortable with me. | 我希望 跟我在一起时是舒服自在的 |
[02:10] | I want you to be comfortable | 我希望 当你早上离开家 |
[02:11] | when you leave the house in the morning | 坐上你那辆性感的霍顿莫纳若车时 |
[02:13] | and start up that sexy Holden HK Monaro. | 你能感觉舒服自在 |
[02:16] | Comfortable that the ignition doesn’t ignite an incendiary device | 不用担心点火装置点燃的是 |
[02:19] | packed with EPX-1, | 最新型的塑性炸弹 |
[02:21] | which has the highest detonation velocity | 它有着所有塑性炸药中 |
[02:23] | of all plastic explosives. | 最高的爆炸速度 |
[02:28] | Comfortable? | 明白了吗 |
[02:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:39] | 捕鲸人 第165号 | |
[02:43] | Meera Malik’s daughter? | 米拉·马丽科的女儿吗 |
[02:45] | After all these years? | 过去这么多年了 |
[02:47] | On loan from MI6 on a provisional basis. | 军情六处临时借调 |
[02:50] | She just lost her whole team to Wujing. | 她的整个团队都被吴京杀害 |
[02:52] | She has skin in this game. | 这场游戏她也有份 |
[02:54] | Well, if she’s anything like her mother, | 她要是像她的母亲 |
[02:56] | she’ll be a keen asset. | 将会是个敏锐的特工 |
[02:58] | With a discerning eye. | 带着一双慧眼 |
[03:00] | And you’ll be okay with her? | 你能接受她吗 |
[03:01] | I believe the question is whether she’ll be okay with me. | 我觉得问题是她是否能接受我 |
[03:05] | She’s been fully read-in. | 她已经被告知 |
[03:06] | She knows what she’s signing up for. | 她知道她要面对的是什么 |
[03:09] | Ms. Malik, your government is in agreement, | 马丽科女士 你的政府已同意 |
[03:12] | your security clearance has been authorized, | 你的安全级别已被授权 |
[03:14] | and you understand what we do here? | 你知道我们在做什么吗 |
[03:16] | You work with a very high-level confidential informant. | 你们与一位极高级别的秘密线人合作 |
[03:19] | I’ve been debriefed on this. | 我已经简单了解了这些信息 |
[03:20] | Not just any informant. | 不是普通的线人 |
[03:22] | We work with Raymond Reddington. | 我们与雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作 |
[03:24] | It’s a symbiotic relationship. | 这更像一种共生关系 |
[03:26] | On balance, it’s a net plus for us and the work we do. | 总的来说 对我们和我们的工作是非常有益 |
[03:29] | He’s invaluable. | 他的价值不可估量 |
[03:31] | You realize now that you know this, there’s no going back? | 现在你知道了这些 就没有回头路了 |
[03:34] | My mother knew all of this, too, | 我母亲也知道这一切 |
[03:36] | and she still chose the work. | 她仍然选择在这里工作 |
[03:38] | She did. | 确实 |
[03:39] | Then what time should I be here Monday morning? | 那么 周一早上我该几点到 |
[03:44] | I look forward to meeting her. | 我很期待见她 |
[03:46] | See anything you like up there? | 看到什么想吃的吗 |
[03:48] | 2 五香羊脑 3 辣椒烩羊颈肉 4 慢烤羊肉配面包和薄荷茶(羊眼加2美金) | |
[03:48] | What are we doing here, Red? | 我们这是在做什么 红魔 |
[03:49] | This is not the most discreet. | 这一点都不谨慎 |
[03:51] | Street food, Harold. I’m on a pilgrimage. | 路边摊 哈罗德 我是在朝圣 |
[03:54] | I won’t stop until I’ve tried it all. | 不尝遍所有决不罢休 |
[03:57] | The pan-seared brains are supposed to be delicious here. | 这里的煎羊脑应该很好吃 |
[04:00] | Ooh, peppery goat breast. Hi. | 辣椒山羊肉 你好 |
[04:03] | Okay, we’ll take the number one, three, the five, | 我们要1号 3号 5号 |
[04:08] | and I guess the seven. | 还有7号 |
[04:10] | Odds today, evens tomorrow. | 今天吃单数的 明天吃双数 |
[04:12] | Homan. Live like you’re dying. | 霍曼 活在当下 |
[04:14] | Am I right, Harold? | 对吗 哈罗德 |
[04:20] | I just spent three hours on a train from DC. | 我从华盛顿过来火车上花了三个小时 |
[04:22] | Ooh, I love that trip. | 我喜欢那段旅途 |
[04:24] | Three hours of peace and quiet. | 三小时的宁静时光 |
[04:26] | The low rumble of the rails. | 伴随着铁轨低沉的轰鸣声 |
[04:28] | And a very nice ham and cheese sandwich, I must say. | 还有一块非常不错的火腿芝士三明治 |
[04:31] | Please. Wujing. | 拜托 吴京的事怎么样了 |
[04:33] | What are we doing? Have there been any updates? | 我们在做什么 有什么进展吗 |
[04:35] | It appears he’s out there marshaling his forces. | 看起来他正在招兵买马 |
[04:38] | And for some reason, you’ve disbanded yours. | 而出于某些原因 你解散了自己的人 |
[04:41] | I’m hearing you don’t even have security. | 我听说你现在甚至连安保都没有了 |
[04:43] | Keeping a lighter footprint. | 这样不容易留下行踪 |
[04:45] | Simpler all around. | 简单点儿好 |
[04:47] | We know what he’s up to. The question is where. | 我们知道他要干什么 问题是在哪儿 |
[04:50] | In the last week and a half, | 过去的一周半内 |
[04:51] | Wujing’s been spotted in Monaco, Lisbon, | 吴京出现在摩纳哥 里斯本 |
[04:54] | Klerksdorp, South Africa. | 南非的克莱克斯多普 |
[04:56] | Do you know what all those locations have in common? | 你知道这些地点有什么共同点吗 |
[04:59] | Not off the top of my head. | 不知道 |
[05:01] | Casinos, Harold. | 赌场 哈罗德 |
[05:03] | Wujing is frequent in somewhat fancier surroundings, | 吴京经常光顾高档场所 |
[05:06] | I assume in the hopes of falling in with a fancier set of friends. | 我想他是为了结识一些更有钱有势的朋友 |
[05:11] | The associates of mine who spotted him in Monaco | 我的手下曾在摩纳哥 |
[05:14] | saw him with an Australian woman named Anika de Beer. | 看到他和一个叫安妮卡·德比尔的女人在一起 |
[05:19] | De Beer? Who is she? | 德比尔是谁 |
[05:20] | In the world of gambling, de Beer is known as the Whaler. | 在赌博界 德比尔被称作”捕鲸人” |
[05:23] | She’s a freelancer who pulls in high-rollers to casinos. | 她是个帮赌场招揽豪赌客的自由职业者 |
[05:28] | She works across the globe. After Monaco, | 她在全球各地工作 离开摩纳哥后 |
[05:30] | she flew to the Crown Rocks in Sydney. | 她乘飞机前往悉尼的皇冠岩赌场 |
[05:32] | This is a formidable woman. | 这是个极难对付的女人 |
[05:35] | She’d do anything to get whales to the table. | 她会不惜一切代价引诱”鲸鱼”下场 |
[05:38] | What does he want with her? Is this all about money? | 他想让她做什么 只是为了钱吗 |
[05:40] | Too many things in life are. | 生活中太多事都是为了钱 |
[05:42] | The same man out gathering an army | 一个在外招兵买马的人 |
[05:43] | isn’t taking time to gamble, is he? | 没时间去赌博 对吗 |
[05:45] | I don’t know, but de Beer might. | 我不知道 但德比尔可能知道 |
[05:47] | She’s our best lead. | 她是我们最好的线索 |
[05:52] | Char? | 夏 |
[05:54] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[05:57] | Oh, no. Not again. | 不是吧 又这样 |
[05:58] | She didn’t say anything after school yesterday. | 昨天放学后她什么也没说 |
[06:03] | Sure, I can be free to meet Wednesday. | 行 我周三有空 可以去见面 |
[06:04] | Is it just with the teacher? | 只是见老师吗 |
[06:07] | Okay, hon. See you when I get home. | 行 亲爱的 家里见 |
[06:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:13] | Is there a problem with Agnes? | 艾格尼斯遇到麻烦了吗 |
[06:16] | Agnes is having some trouble with a bully at school. | 艾格尼斯在学校和校霸有些过节 |
[06:19] | An older girl. But we’re handling it. | 是个高年级女生 但我们正在处理 |
[06:21] | Anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[06:23] | Thank you, but Agnes already has two parents, | 谢了 但艾格尼斯已有父母 |
[06:26] | and it’s our belief that she needs to work this out herself. | 我们觉得她需要自己解决这件事 |
[06:33] | Order’s up. Homan. | 霍曼的点餐好了 |
[06:36] | I’ve got this. | 我来付钱 |
[06:37] | Whatever you and Charlene think is best, Harold. | 你和夏琳觉得怎么恰当就怎么来吧 哈罗德 |
[06:40] | But we better working on our working lunch, | 但我们最好边吃边工作 |
[06:42] | because I believe this Whaler is now our best chance | 因为我相信这个捕鲸人是我们现在 |
[06:46] | at getting to Wujing. | 找到吴京的最好机会 |
[06:53] | I want you gentlemen to welcome the newest member of our team. | 请大家欢迎我们的小组新成员 |
[06:56] | – Siya? – Hello. | -西娅 -大家好 |
[06:58] | I just want to say that I’m excited about being here. | 我只想说 来到这里我很激动 |
[07:02] | I know my mother felt proud of what she did in this place, | 我知道我母亲为曾在这里的经历感到骄傲 |
[07:05] | and I’m looking forward to feeling the same way. | 我希望我也能和她一样 |
[07:08] | It’s good to have you. | 有你加入真太好了 |
[07:15] | 联邦调查局 司法部 | |
[07:16] | Aram made it look so easy. | 阿兰姆做起来很轻松的 |
[07:17] | Here, uh, let me help with that. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[07:22] | Thanks, Agent Malik. | 谢谢 马丽科探员 |
[07:24] | Right. Anika de Beer. | 好了 安妮卡·德比尔 |
[07:26] | Casinos around the world treat her like royalty | 全世界的赌场都对她格外礼遇 |
[07:28] | because her client list is so impressive. | 因为她的客户名单令人惊叹 |
[07:30] | Millionaires, billionaires, tech giants, industry tycoons, | 百万富翁 亿万富翁 科技巨头 产业大亨 |
[07:34] | and some of the best players ever to touch a deck of cards. | 以及一些有史以来最棒的玩家 |
[07:37] | She’s working with Wujing, but we don’t know to what end. | 她在和吴京合作 但我们不知道有何图谋 |
[07:39] | Could they be planning something with one of de Beer’s whales? | 他们会不会在跟德比尔的”鲸鱼”策划什么 |
[07:42] | Big gamblers, big bank accounts. | 豪赌客 巨富 |
[07:44] | That’s a lot of very powerful people. | 许多有权有势的人 |
[07:45] | Is it possible Wujing might be targeting | 有没有可能吴京的目标 |
[07:48] | some or one of these players? | 是这些玩家之一 |
[07:49] | You just might be onto something. | 你可能说到点子上了 |
[07:51] | Reddington has informed me | 雷丁顿告诉我 |
[07:52] | that she’s bringing a group of the biggest whales on her roster | 她两天后要带一群她花名册中最大的”鲸鱼” |
[07:55] | to the Crown Rocks Casino in Sydney, Australia, | 前往澳大利亚悉尼的皇冠岩赌场 |
[07:57] | in two days’ time for a private game of Texas Hold ‘Em. | 参加一个德州扑克私人牌局 |
[08:00] | Whatever she and Wujing are doing, | 无论她和吴京要做什么 |
[08:02] | the timing of this upcoming tournament feels suspicious. | 这场牌局的时机都太令人怀疑 |
[08:04] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[08:06] | Well, if we want to get to de Beer, | 如果想接近德比尔 |
[08:07] | we know exactly where she’ll be in 48 hours. | 我们知道她未来48小时会在哪里 |
[08:10] | Reddington also informed me | 雷丁顿还告诉我 |
[08:12] | that there are still a few open chairs for her Sydney game. | 她悉尼的牌局还有几个空位 |
[08:15] | – So, we’re going into that game? – How? | -我们要去参加牌局吗 -怎么去 |
[08:20] | This is Spencer Waters. | 这是斯宾塞·沃特斯 |
[08:21] | Waters is a wealthy music promoter | 沃特斯是位富有的音乐会出资人 |
[08:23] | and owner of the Alcazar Theatre in New York. | 也是纽约阿尔卡萨尔剧院的老板 |
[08:25] | He’s also the organizer of one of the richest | 他还是东海岸奖池最高的 |
[08:27] | poker game pots on the East Coast. | 扑克游戏组织者之一 |
[08:29] | It’s a monthly underground game. | 每月一度的地下赌局 |
[08:31] | Millions on the table. | 赌资高达数百万美元 |
[08:32] | No one gains entry without Waters’ approval. | 未经沃特斯的批准 任何人不得加入 |
[08:34] | The Whaler is known to have eyes | 众所周知 捕鲸人在全世界 |
[08:36] | in the biggest card rooms around the world, | 最大的几个棋牌室里均有眼线 |
[08:37] | so if we want her attention, | 所以假如想吸引她的注意 |
[08:39] | we’ll need to make a splash in Waters’ game. | 我们需要在沃特斯的牌局上大出风头 |
[08:41] | Reddington’s already working on an invitation. | 雷丁顿已经在搞邀请函了 |
[08:45] | I gotta admit. | 我必须承认 |
[08:46] | I’m a little nervous sitting here, Mister– | 坐在这里我有点小紧张 先生… |
[08:47] | Oh, please, Spencer, it’s Raymond. | 拜托 斯宾塞 叫我雷蒙德 |
[08:50] | Although, Steve Jones always calls me “Rotten Ray.” | 尽管史蒂文·琼斯常叫我”罗顿·雷”[腐烂射线] |
[08:53] | In fact, I did a little guest DJ thing with him | 事实上 我用那个绰号和他一起 |
[08:56] | on “Jonesy’s Jukebox” using that moniker. | 在《琼斯的点唱机》节目上做过客座DJ |
[09:00] | Apparently, Johnny got pissed off | 约翰尼显然很生气 |
[09:02] | thinking we were making fun at his expense. | 他觉得我们在嘲笑他 |
[09:04] | Which maybe we were, or maybe we weren’t. | 我们当时或许确有此意 或许没有 |
[09:07] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[09:07] | It doesn’t take much to piss off John. | 想惹怒约翰并不是件难事 |
[09:10] | Steve Jones? Johnny Rotten? | 史蒂文·琼斯 约翰尼·罗顿吗 |
[09:12] | Seems like you got a lot of friends. | 你看起来朋友可真多 |
[09:14] | That phone call I got from, uh, Huey Lewis’ manager– | 我接到休伊·路易斯经纪人打来的电话… |
[09:16] | Jerry. Yes. | 杰瑞 是的 |
[09:18] | Yeah, he told me about that, uh, | 他告诉我 |
[09:20] | favor that you did for him once. | 你曾帮过他一个忙 |
[09:22] | Well, technically, it was for an associate of Jerry’s, | 严格说 是帮了杰瑞的同事 |
[09:25] | but Jerry benefited. | 但杰瑞从中受益了 |
[09:27] | But I prefer to leave past business in the past. | 但我觉得过去的就过去吧 |
[09:31] | Let’s talk about the future. | 我们来聊聊未来 |
[09:33] | I’m someone who can do quite a lot when it comes to favors | 我这个人在帮助他人时 |
[09:38] | for a person with a fertile imagination. | 可以用丰富的想象力做许多事 |
[09:41] | A favor for me? | 帮助我吗 |
[09:42] | – In return for… – A favor for me. | -回报是… -帮我一次 |
[09:45] | Well, actually, it’s for a friend. | 事实上是帮个朋友 |
[09:47] | A friend who enjoys playing cards. | 一个喜欢玩扑克的朋友 |
[09:50] | I see. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | Is your friend any good? | 你朋友水平如何 |
[09:55] | Spencer, if it’s a friend of mine, | 斯宾塞 我的朋友 |
[09:57] | they’re either the very best or the most fun. | 要么能力超群 要么极其有趣 |
[10:00] | Often both. | 通常是两者兼备 |
[10:04] | I apologize for our disagreement yesterday. | 我为昨天的分歧道歉 |
[10:07] | That was unfortunate. | 那可真是不幸 |
[10:08] | Now, what can you arrange for me here? | 现在 你能为我安排什么 |
[10:11] | As requested, you’ll have the entire room | 按您的要求 整个场地都 |
[10:13] | reserved for your event. | 供你的活动所用 |
[10:15] | The lift is private and dedicated to this floor. | 这是部私人电梯 专供这一层 |
[10:18] | You’ll have a checkpoint at the entrance | 入口处会设置一个配备 |
[10:20] | with handheld metal detectors. | 手持式金属探测器的检查点 |
[10:22] | Fire exits will be locked during the length of game play, | 游戏进行期间 消防通道会上锁 |
[10:25] | but will open automatically | 但一旦触发火警 |
[10:27] | in the event the fire alarm is tripped. | 就会自动开启 |
[10:28] | What about security? | 安保呢 |
[10:30] | Would you like some of our team made available to you? | 需要我们的人为您提供服务吗 |
[10:33] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[10:33] | I use my own people for events like this– always. | 这种活动 我一向都用自己人 |
[10:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[10:38] | what about my list of players? | 我的玩家名单如何 |
[10:42] | Fully approved. | 都没问题 |
[10:44] | How many of our Sky Villas | 今晚的活动 |
[10:45] | would you like available to you for the evening? | 您想预留几间空中别墅呢 |
[10:47] | All of them. | 全部 |
[10:48] | And tell me, which one is the most private? | 告诉我哪一间最私密 |
[11:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:05] | What’s all this for? | 这是干嘛 |
[11:05] | Your costumes, Donald. | 你的衣服 唐纳德 |
[11:07] | For the theater this evening. | 为了今晚这出戏 |
[11:09] | Ms. Malik, please allow me to introduce myself. | 马丽科女士 允许我自我介绍 |
[11:12] | You’re a man of wealth and taste? | 你是个富有且独具品位的人 |
[11:15] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[11:16] | I’m Raymond Reddington. Please. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 请坐 |
[11:22] | I knew your mother many years ago. | 我认识你母亲很多年了 |
[11:25] | And what did she think of you? | 她对你怎么看 |
[11:26] | I don’t know if she ever liked me very much. | 我不确定她有没有喜欢过我 |
[11:30] | Mr. Reddington, | 雷丁顿先生 |
[11:31] | you and I don’t need to be friends with one another. | 你和我不必成为朋友 |
[11:34] | Like my mother, I’m also extremely capable. | 我也很能干 就像我母亲 |
[11:37] | I can liaise with you, work beside you, | 我可以联络你 跟你共事 |
[11:40] | smile at your jokes, | 被你的笑话逗笑 |
[11:41] | but this is a professional relationship to me. | 但我们只是同事关系 |
[11:45] | Nothing more. | 仅止于此 |
[11:47] | Practiced that, have you? | 你练过这段 是吧 |
[11:51] | You mind walking us through this? | 你介意跟我们解释一下吗 |
[11:54] | For Spencer Waters’ poker game, | 为了参加斯宾塞·沃特斯的扑克游戏 |
[11:57] | I took the liberty of having an associate of mine | 我冒昧让我的一位同伴杜撰了 |
[11:59] | concoct a flawless fake identity– E.M. Lyons– | 一个完美的假身份 E·M·莱昂斯 |
[12:03] | buried several layers deep in a couple of dozen databases. | 身份数据在几十个数据库中层层加密 |
[12:08] | Lyons will play in the game tonight | 在沃特斯的背书和我的资金支持下 |
[12:10] | with Waters’ full endorsement and my financial backing. | 莱昂斯会参加今晚的赌局 |
[12:15] | It’s the best chance we have of baiting the Whaler. | 这是我们引诱捕鲸人的最好机会 |
[12:18] | Oh, and Lyons is allowed a plus one. | 莱昂斯可以带个伴 |
[12:22] | So, Agent Ressler poses as Lyons and I’m the arm candy? | 所以雷斯勒探员当莱昂斯 我当女伴吗 |
[12:26] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[12:27] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[12:28] | Emilia Marie Lyons will sit at the card table, | 艾米利亚·玛丽·莱昂斯会坐在牌桌前 |
[12:32] | and Donald will be the arm candy. | 唐纳德是男伴 |
[12:37] | – Come again? – These are poker players. | -你说什么 -这些扑克选手 |
[12:39] | Experts in bluffing and deception, | 都是虚张声势 瞒天过海 |
[12:43] | reading people. | 察言观色的专家 |
[12:45] | It has to be Siya. | 必须是西娅去 |
[12:47] | They’re less likely to see her coming. | 她是个生面孔 |
[12:50] | She’s not ready for this. | 她还没准备好 |
[12:51] | I have a feeling any daughter of Meera Malik | 我有预感 米拉·马丽科的女儿 |
[12:55] | will be smart and quick on her feet, and you, Donald, | 会聪慧敏捷又独立 而唐纳德你 |
[12:58] | will be more believable as her bank and much better | 扮演她的出资人 最好是 |
[13:01] | as the eyes and ears watching her back. | 她背后的眼线 将更值得信任 |
[13:03] | If I were in a pinch, I’d want you watching mine. | 紧要关头 我希望你也帮我看着点 |
[13:07] | I don’t suppose it makes a difference to anyone | 有一点可能不重要 |
[13:09] | that I don’t know how to play poker? | 但我不会玩扑克 |
[13:11] | Well, that’s where Mr. Endicott comes in. | 好吧 该让恩迪科特先生出马了 |
[13:15] | His services are available to you for as long as you need. | 只要你需要 他随时为你服务 |
[13:19] | A bit of a crash course, if you will. | 你愿意的话 可以上个速成班 |
[13:21] | Learn the mechanics of the game, pick out some new threads. | 学习游戏机制 挑选些新礼服 |
[13:25] | There’s some lovely items over there for your choosing. | 那边有些好玩意供你挑选 |
[13:29] | I’ll be off. Errands to run. | 我就撤了 还有事要办 |
[13:31] | But I’ll be rooting for the debut of | 但我会赞助莱昂斯女士 |
[13:34] | Ms. Lyons and her trusty bankroll tonight. | 和她可靠的出资人今晚的亮相的 |
[13:38] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:44] | “She’s not ready for this”? | 她还没准备好 |
[13:47] | May I ask what your issue is? | 你有什么顾虑吗 |
[13:49] | You have no idea what you’re inviting in with this job. | 你根本不知道这份工作意味着什么 |
[13:52] | I mean, this is how he operates. | 他就是这样安排的 |
[13:53] | He has no idea putting somebody out on a limb, | 他不知道这会置人于怎样的危险中 |
[13:55] | because he’s out there himself. | 因为他置身事外 |
[13:57] | There’s no line he won’t cross, Agent Malik. | 他毫无底线可言 马丽科探员 |
[14:00] | I’ll be there when you figure that out. | 我会等你想明白的 |
[14:26] | Great job today, Agnes. | 今天挺不错啊 艾格尼斯 |
[14:28] | Why are you being so sarcastic? | 你阴阳怪气谁呢 |
[14:31] | What? No! I did. | 什么 才没有 我就是这组 |
[14:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:34] | “I did.” | 就是这组 |
[14:35] | What? No. I’m on this team. | 什么 不是 我在这一组 |
[14:37] | Get away from me! What are you doing? | 离我远点 你在干什么 |
[14:41] | Agnes! | 艾格尼斯 |
[14:42] | What happens to kids that makes them this way? | 如今的孩子们都怎么回事 |
[14:56] | Emilia. | 艾米利亚 |
[14:57] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[14:59] | How are you, gorgeous? | 还好吗 美女 |
[15:00] | I thought you had shows all this week? | 我以为你这几周都有演出呢 |
[15:02] | Ah, Robert Plant canceled on me last minute. | 罗伯特·普兰特在最后一刻放了我鸽子 |
[15:05] | Oh. Who are you gonna sell overpriced cocktails to now? | 那你的昂贵鸡尾酒要卖给谁啊 |
[15:09] | I think I’ll sell ’em to you | 会卖给你 |
[15:09] | and your gentleman friend here. | 和你这位绅士朋友 |
[15:11] | – He’s the bank. – I’m the bank. | -他是出资人 -我是出资人 |
[15:13] | The bank’s always welcome. | 我们随时都欢迎出资人 |
[15:15] | Just can’t have you near the tables, I’m afraid. | 但你不能靠近牌桌 抱歉 |
[15:16] | If you make yourself comfortable, | 想放松的话 |
[15:17] | plenty of food and booze in the wings | 可以跟其他客人一起享用我们备好的 |
[15:19] | with the rest of the guests. | 丰盛餐点和酒水 |
[15:19] | Emilia, I’ll show you to your table. | 艾米利亚 我带你去牌桌 |
[15:21] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[15:23] | * ‘Cause you keep throwing up what they’re feeding you* | *因你总是抛弃他们的给予* |
[15:29] | ♪ It doesn’t matter if it’s the truth or not ♪ | ♪事实与否 无关紧要♪ |
[15:35] | ♪ It is if they can get you to say it enough ♪ | ♪重要的是他们让你满足♪ |
[15:42] | ♪ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ♪ | ♪我♪ |
[15:47] | ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ | ♪我无法改变你的心意♪ |
[15:54] | ♪ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ♪ | ♪我♪ |
[15:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ | ♪我无法改变你的心意♪ |
[16:07] | ♪ Are you the bullet or are you the bird? ♪ | ♪你是子弹还是鸟儿♪ |
[16:10] | ♪ Are you the bullet or are you the bird? ♪ | ♪你是子弹还是鸟儿♪ |
[16:13] | ♪ You’re burning the book and you haven’t read a word ♪ | ♪一字未读的书被你付之一炬♪ |
[16:19] | ♪ It’s only black and white if you’re playing chess ♪ | ♪下棋时你眼中黑白分明♪ |
[16:23] | $20,000. | 两万 |
[16:25] | ♪ That’s the way they keep your head down, I guess ♪ | ♪也许只有这样 他们才能压下你的骄傲♪ |
[16:30] | Call. | 跟 |
[16:32] | ♪ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ♪ | ♪我♪ |
[16:36] | Pair of kings, queen kicker. | 一对K带一张Q |
[16:37] | ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ | ♪我无法改变你的心意♪ |
[16:44] | Trip threes. | 三个三 |
[16:46] | I get it. You thought you had something. | 我明白 你以为自己有好牌 |
[16:49] | You keep coming, girl. | 继续加油 妹子 |
[16:50] | ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ | ♪我无法改变你的心意♪ |
[16:56] | ♪ Whose eyes ♪ | ♪谁的双眼 ♪ |
[17:02] | ♪ Are blind? ♪ | ♪是盲的♪ |
[17:09] | ♪ Oh, we’re all pawns here ♪ | ♪我们都是无名小卒♪ |
[17:12] | It’s just not your night. | 今晚不是你的幸运夜 |
[17:14] | Maybe you want to stop spending your man’s money? | 要不还是别浪费你男人的钱了吧 |
[17:17] | You want to keep trying to piss me off, | 你是想激怒我 |
[17:19] | or should we just play cards? | 还是继续玩牌 |
[17:45] | How much you got left there, short stack? | 你还剩多少筹码 拜金女 |
[17:48] | You feeling lucky? | 觉得运气好吗 |
[17:55] | I’m putting you all in. | 我要让你全下 |
[17:58] | ♪ Never gonna change your mind ♪ | ♪无法改变你的心意♪ |
[18:00] | Call. $50,000. | 跟 五万 |
[18:12] | Lady wins with a pair. | 女士有一对 赢了 |
[18:15] | You went all in with two fives? | 你两张5就敢全下 |
[18:17] | With three face cards showing? | 在露着三张花牌的情况下 |
[18:18] | You didn’t know what I had here. | 你不知道我有什么牌 |
[18:20] | Oh, I knew. I watched you win, | 我知道 我刚刚看了你赢的表情 |
[18:21] | so I’d know the moment you were losing. | 所以我知道你要输的表情 |
[18:24] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[18:25] | That’s when you called me “short stack.” | 就是你刚刚喊我”拜金女”那会 |
[18:34] | Is your player free to talk? | 你的玩家有时间谈话吗 |
[18:35] | Now that she has all the chips, sure. | 她现在拿到所有筹码了 当然 |
[18:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:46] | My employer would like a word. | 我的雇主想和你说话 |
[18:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:51] | There’s my wild card. That was an impressive play. | 真是不可捉摸的选手 很精彩的一场比赛 |
[18:54] | You waited him out and took him by surprise. | 你耐心埋伏 出奇制胜 |
[18:56] | I suppose that’s the game. | 这大概就是博弈的精髓所在 |
[18:57] | I’m hosting an event down in Sydney tomorrow. | 我明天会在悉尼举办一场牌局 |
[18:59] | I can send a Gulfstream for you and your bank. | 我可以为你和你的出资人安排一架湾流飞机 |
[19:01] | Travel, hotel– all on me. | 旅行 酒店 都由我安排 |
[19:03] | I have some talented players coming, | 会有几位出色的玩家出席 |
[19:05] | but I’d love to see you shake things up like you did there tonight. | 但我想看你像今晚一样 成为一匹黑马 |
[19:08] | I’ll try my best. | 我会尽力而为 |
[19:09] | That’s worth the jet fuel alone. | 这句话已经值飞机燃油钱了 |
[19:11] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们明天见 |
[19:15] | We’re going to Australia. | 我们要去澳大利亚了 |
[19:23] | You barely said a word to me on the plane ride down. | 你在飞机上几乎一句话也没跟我说 |
[19:26] | Do you want to continue what you started back in DC? | 你想继续在华盛顿的话题吗 |
[19:29] | I was being honest in Washington. | 我在华盛顿说的是肺腑之言 |
[19:31] | You don’t think I understand what this job is? | 你觉得我不了解这份工作的意义 |
[19:33] | Well, I think you understand it fine, | 我觉得你很了解 |
[19:35] | and you’re ignoring the dangers. | 但是你忽视了危险 |
[19:36] | Or maybe you understand those, too, and you just don’t care. | 或者 你也许也了解危险所在 但你不在乎 |
[19:40] | I’m not reckless, Agent Ressler. | 我不鲁莽 雷斯勒探员 |
[19:42] | Neither was your mother, and look where it got her. | 你妈妈也是 看看她现在的结果 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:49] | I’ve seen this job tear down a lot of people. | 我见过太多人因这份工作下场凄惨 |
[19:52] | I saw it kill a woman I loved very much named Elizabeth. | 我看着我所爱的女人 伊丽莎白 因此而死 |
[19:55] | I saw it kill your mother. It’s nothing personal. | 我看着你母亲因此而死 我不是针对你 |
[19:57] | You seem very good at what you do. | 你看上去很擅长自己的工作 |
[20:00] | I’m just not sure I want to see it tear you down, too. | 我只是不希望你也因工作而死 |
[20:06] | I appreciate that. I do. | 非常感谢 真的 |
[20:08] | But I can handle myself. | 但我能照顾好自己 |
[20:33] | They’re taking every precaution here. | 他们采取了多重防护措施 |
[20:35] | Yes. Let’s hope that we have. | 是的 希望我们也是 |
[20:42] | Please, make yourself comfortable. | 请自便 |
[20:44] | Each game starts one half-hour behind the other | 每局比赛开始半小时后 另一局比赛就会开始 |
[20:46] | so that the games are staggered. | 所以各场比赛穿插进行 |
[20:48] | Ms. Lyons, you’ll be over at Table Two, | 里昂女士 你的座位在2号桌 |
[20:49] | starting in just a few moments. | 即将开始 |
[20:54] | This is quite the collection of people. | 真是什么人都有啊 |
[20:56] | I see a weapons dealer, a country singer, | 我看到了武器商 乡村歌手 |
[20:59] | and a chairman of the Gemeinschaft Bank in Zurich. | 苏黎世联合银行董事长 |
[21:02] | What? Forbes was the only magazine on the flight down here. | 怎么了 飞机上只有《福布斯》财经杂志 |
[21:07] | There’s a Saudi royal over by Table Two. | 2号桌那边有沙特皇室成员 |
[21:10] | The two players at Table Three are both Chinese billionaires. | 3号桌那两位玩家都是中国亿万富翁 |
[21:13] | British SIS has a file on both of them. | 英国秘密情报处有他们两人的档案 |
[21:16] | At the same table? Is it a coincidence? | 他们在同一桌 是巧合吗 |
[21:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:20] | What does Wujing want here? | 吴京来这里干什么 |
[21:22] | What is the Whaler providing him? | 捕鲸人要给他提供什么 |
[21:24] | I need to sit and play cards. | 我得坐下玩牌了 |
[21:26] | Where do you want me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[21:27] | Make yourself useful, honey, and get us some drinks. | 做点有用的 亲爱的 给我们拿两杯酒 |
[21:34] | Your brave agents have made it into the belly of the beast? | 你勇敢的探员们已经成功深入虎穴了 |
[21:38] | They checked in safely from the casino. | 他们到赌场时发来了安全的讯息 |
[21:40] | They’re off comms for at least a few hours now. | 到现在已经断开通讯至少几个小时了 |
[21:42] | Agent Malik sitting at the card table was your idea, I understand? | 让马丽科探员坐上牌桌是你的主意 是吗 |
[21:45] | She’s quite something, isn’t she? | 她还挺了不起的 不是吗 |
[21:48] | Listen, Harold, while I have you, | 听着 哈罗德 正好你在 |
[21:50] | what do you know about the Ruthermans? | 你了解拉什曼一家吗 |
[21:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:53] | Phil and Justin Rutherman, | 菲尔和贾斯丁·拉什曼 |
[21:55] | and their one daughter, Amanda. | 他们的女儿 阿曼达 |
[21:57] | Is that– | 那是 |
[21:59] | Did you look into the family of the girl bullying Agnes? | 你是去调查霸凌艾格尼斯的女孩一家了吗 |
[22:01] | I had a friend do a little poking around, | 我有个朋友做了一点调查 |
[22:03] | and I saw the bullying myself. | 而我亲眼看到了霸凌 |
[22:06] | – Things are volatile. – You went to the school? | -确实挺暴力的 -你去了学校 |
[22:08] | Do you know how totally out of bounds that– | 你知道自己越界… |
[22:09] | Harold, don’t be absurd. | 哈罗德 别开玩笑了 |
[22:11] | I would never be so conspicuous, | 我永远不会如此引人注目 |
[22:13] | let alone creepy, as to loiter outside of a middle school. | 更不用说在中学外面闲逛了 |
[22:17] | I found her at soccer practice. | 我在足球训练场找到她的 |
[22:19] | I simply thought it prudent | 我只是觉得 |
[22:20] | to get ahead of the situation. | 先走一步比较稳妥 |
[22:22] | Raymond, for once, please listen to me. | 雷蒙德 就这一次 听我一句劝 |
[22:24] | Stand down and stop it. I won’t ask you again. | 停下 退后 我不会再说一次 |
[22:29] | Why am I always the bad guy? | 为什么我一直是做坏人的那个 |
[23:20] | What made this guy stand out? | 是什么让你觉得这个人显眼 |
[23:22] | Something. In the way he moved. | 很多 他走路的方式 |
[23:23] | He was casing the room. It felt military. | 他在审视房间 像是部队里的 |
[23:25] | He’s not in the game. This guy isn’t right for this place. | 他明显不是来玩的 他不属于这里 |
[23:27] | You’re not kidding. That guy is Zhang Wei, | 你直觉很准 这个人叫张伟 |
[23:30] | former Chinese special forces turned mercenary, | 前中国特种部队士兵 后成了雇佣兵 |
[23:33] | no longer associated with their government, | 不再与政府有联系 |
[23:35] | wanted for extrajudicial shootings | 因法外枪击 |
[23:36] | in several NATO countries. | 被几个北约国家通缉 |
[23:38] | He could be recon, scouting this place for Wujing. | 他可能是吴京派的侦查员 |
[23:41] | Agent Ressler, you have a private mercenary | 雷斯勒探员 你那一屋子除了有潜在目标 |
[23:42] | in a room full of potential targets and the Whaler. | 捕鲸人还有私人雇佣兵 |
[23:44] | You need to alert Agent Malik to the threat immediately. | 你得马上通知马丽科探员有威胁 |
[23:47] | All right. I’m on it. | 收到 正在路上 |
[23:49] | You’re not the only one taking pictures. | 你不是唯一一个会拍照的人 |
[23:51] | I got this lovely one of Ms. Lyons. | 我拍了张莱昂斯小姐的照片 |
[23:55] | I have an NSA-level computer team at my disposal. | 我有一个国家安全局级别的计算机团队 |
[23:58] | Routine vetting of every new player at my tables. | 例行审查我桌上的每一个新玩家 |
[24:00] | Took them a day, but they busted her alias. | 花了一天时间 但他们识破了她的假身份 |
[24:03] | You might’ve fooled Mr. Waters in New York, | 你可能骗过了纽约的沃特斯先生 |
[24:05] | but you didn’t fool me. | 但你骗不了我 |
[24:07] | So, who are you two? | 那么 你们两个是什么人 |
[24:09] | ‘Cause she’s certainly not Ms. Lyons, | 因为她肯定不是莱昂斯小姐 |
[24:11] | and I’m very interesting in who you are. | 而且我很好奇你是谁 |
[24:13] | Well, I could tell you, | 我可以告诉你我是谁 |
[24:14] | but that would compromise my partner out there. | 但那样会伤害我的搭档 |
[24:18] | Mm. These gentlemen work with me. | 这几位先生是我的同事 |
[24:19] | They’re not affiliated with the casino, | 他们不是赌场的人 |
[24:21] | so, if you go with them quietly, | 所以 如果你悄悄地跟他们走 |
[24:23] | they’ll get the answers I need. | 他们会得到我需要的答案 |
[24:34] | I’m Nigel. | 我是奈杰尔 |
[24:36] | I’m in charge here. | 我是管事的 |
[24:37] | Then trust me, Nigel, you need to let me explain. | 那么相信我 奈杰尔 你听我解释 |
[24:39] | Give me my phone so I can make a call. | 把手机给我 让我打个电话 |
[24:41] | Everybody’s got an explanation. | 所有人都有理由 |
[24:43] | An excuse. | 借口 |
[24:45] | We are past that, mate. | 现在说这个晚了 兄弟 |
[24:59] | Sorry to interrupt your play, | 很抱歉打断你的游戏 |
[25:01] | but there seems to be a problem with your gentleman friend. | 但你那位绅士朋友好像出了点问题 |
[25:04] | He’s taken ill, I’m afraid. | 他有些难受 |
[25:06] | Oh, where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:07] | Would you like to come with me? | 你可以跟我来吗 |
[25:19] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:20] | Not one that can’t be rectified. | 不是什么大问题 |
[25:22] | They’ll take care of you. | 他们会照顾好你的 |
[25:33] | This is Mr. Yao Liang. Please see him to Table Three | 这位是姚亮先生 请把他送到三号桌 |
[25:36] | and open his line of credit right away. | 马上把借款给他 |
[26:00] | We’ve got real problems, I think. | 我们碰到大麻烦了 |
[26:02] | – I’m aware. – Bigger than this. | -我知道 -比这个严重 |
[26:04] | Guess who I just saw walk in downstairs? | 猜猜我刚才看到谁在楼下了 |
[26:07] | Wujing is here. | 吴京来了 |
[26:08] | That’s why the mercenary. He was recon. | 雇佣兵的事说得通了 他是侦察员 |
[26:11] | Case the room. | 提前检查房间 |
[26:13] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这里做什么 |
[26:14] | Whatever it is, they’ve done it at several casinos around the world. | 不管是什么 他们都在世界各地赌场做过 |
[26:18] | Wujing was using an alias. | 吴京用了假身份 |
[26:21] | Going to sit and play at Table Three. | 马上要在三号桌开始赌博 |
[26:23] | With the two Chinese billionaires? | 和两位中国亿万富翁 |
[26:25] | You said that MI6 had files on both. Why? | 你说军情六处有这两人的档案 为什么 |
[26:28] | We’ve got files on thousands and thousands of people. | 我们有成千上万人的档案 |
[26:31] | Can’t remember the exact details of those two, | 记不清这两个的具体细节了 |
[26:34] | but it was probably Triad association, | 但可能是三合会 |
[26:36] | or something of the sort. | 或者之类的 |
[26:37] | The Whaler put Wujing in a room | 捕鲸人把吴京安排给 |
[26:39] | with two Triad-associated businessmen | 两个三合会的商人 |
[26:41] | and millions on the table, why? | 还有几百万的筹码 为什么 |
[26:45] | If you two are done whispering, where did we leave off? | 你们俩窃窃私语完了吗 我们刚刚说到哪了 |
[27:15] | Let’s get a few answers. | 让我们来问几个问题 |
[27:17] | Well, let me save you the trouble. | 我来帮你省点事吧 |
[27:19] | I’m an FBI agent here undercover. | 我是联调局的卧底探员 |
[27:21] | She’s MI6. | 她是军情六处的 |
[27:23] | You really don’t want to do what you’re about to do. | 你不会想做你将要做的事的 |
[27:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:27] | So, uh, which one of you do I start with? | 那么 我该从你们谁开始呢 |
[27:31] | I guess I’ll be your first dance. | 我先来吧 |
[27:46] | Get him up. | 拉他起来 |
[28:10] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[28:12] | Us spies have all the best toys. | 我们间谍有最好的玩意 |
[28:16] | I keep underestimating you. | 我一直低估你了 |
[28:17] | Yes, I’ve noticed that. | 是的 我注意到了 |
[28:20] | Shall we check back in with home? | 我们要跟家里汇报一下吗 |
[28:27] | But you’re both all right? | 但你们俩都没事吧 |
[28:29] | Yeah, might need some dental work, but yeah, we’re okay. | 是 可能需要看看牙 但大体没事 |
[28:32] | We need to get you out of there. | 你们赶紧撤出来 |
[28:33] | Not so fast. Wujing is here. | 还不行 吴京在这里 |
[28:34] | He’s on site. Downstairs right now. | 他就在楼下 |
[28:36] | Hey, Ressler? | 雷斯勒 |
[28:38] | Take a look at this. | 看一眼这个 |
[28:48] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天 |
[28:50] | He is gambling. | 他在赌博 |
[28:55] | That’s not what I see. | 我看不是 |
[28:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:58] | One of those billionaires just folded with two pair. | 其中一个亿万富翁刚刚两对都弃牌了 |
[29:00] | Lookit, you can see their cards from this angle. | 看 你从这个角度可以看到他们的牌 |
[29:04] | Why would he fold with that? | 他那么好的牌为什么弃牌呢 |
[29:06] | Wait. Watch, the other one’s gonna fold now, too. | 等等 看 另一个也弃牌了 |
[29:11] | They’re letting Wujing win. | 他们故意让吴京赢 |
[29:12] | This isn’t a game. This is a payday. | 这不是赌局 这是转账呢 |
[29:14] | You’re telling me the men in that game are losing on purpose? | 你是说赌桌上的人是故意输的吗 |
[29:16] | They must be plants. That makes sense. | 他们是商量好的 这很合理 |
[29:18] | The Whaler set up the guest list herself. | 捕鲸人自己安排了宾客名单 |
[29:20] | Wujing needs to fund his war with Reddington, right? | 吴京需要资金准备和雷丁顿的大战 对吧 |
[29:23] | So, let’s assume that he’s left behind a fortune | 我们假设他在被捕前 |
[29:25] | in Chinese bank accounts before his arrest. | 在中国的银行账户里留下了一大笔钱 |
[29:27] | Old funds from his spy hunter days? | 以前做间谍猎人的时候留下的钱吗 |
[29:29] | That was over a decade ago. | 那都是十多年前了 |
[29:31] | Wujing is a criminal and a fugitive from justice now. | 吴京现在是一名逃犯 |
[29:34] | Any bank transaction, any money transfer, | 任何的银行汇款 或其他资金转账 |
[29:36] | he has to assume that the Chinese government, | 都有被中国政府和美国政府监控的危险 |
[29:37] | the US government, not to mention Reddington | 更别说还有雷丁顿 |
[29:39] | and his network– they’re all watching. | 和他的关系网 都在监视着他 |
[29:41] | So he needs to get that money in an untraceable way. | 因此他必须通过不能被追踪的方法拿到钱 |
[29:43] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[29:44] | So, Wujing strikes up a working relationship | 所以吴京和这个赌场专家 |
[29:47] | with a casino specialist. | 达成了合作 |
[29:48] | He gives her a cut, and she goes to work | 他给她回扣 而她 |
[29:51] | setting up lines of credit for him under aliases. | 给他的各种化名安排借款 |
[29:53] | Clean money for a dirty little war against Reddington. | 帮他洗钱 为了和雷丁顿开战 |
[29:58] | He has up to… | 他这一共有 |
[30:00] | what looks like millions of dollars. | 看起来上百万美元 |
[30:02] | Think about those casinos | 再想想在这之前 |
[30:03] | they’ve already hit in those other cities. | 他们已经在其他几个城市洗过的钱 |
[30:05] | We can’t let him walk out the door with that money. | 我们不能让他把钱带出这扇门 |
[30:08] | Well, there’s no way we’re getting anywhere back | 我们是不可能再回到那间屋子里了 |
[30:09] | near that room, not with all this security. | 有那么多保安在 |
[30:20] | Harold, what a lovely surprise. | 哈罗德 你打来让我有点受宠若惊呢 |
[30:22] | Wujing is in Australia. | 吴京在澳大利亚 |
[30:24] | He’s sitting at a table in a casino | 正坐在一张赌桌前 |
[30:25] | while two Triad money men hand him | 身边坐着两个三合会的有钱人 |
[30:28] | millions and millions and millions. | 几百万几百万地往他手里塞钱 |
[30:29] | Quite a tidy little scheme, courtesy of our Whaler. | 不错的洗钱小把戏 多亏我们的捕鲸人 |
[30:32] | – She’s a clever one. – Wujing’s up millions, | -她确实聪明 -吴京已经拿了几百万 |
[30:35] | and they’re doing it right out in the open. | 他们就这么明目张胆地交易 |
[30:36] | The best cons are always in plain sight. | 高级的骗局从来都不藏着掖着 |
[30:38] | Ressler and Malik | 雷斯勒和马丽科 |
[30:39] | were ejected from the room and we can’t stop him. | 被驱逐出房间了 我们没法阻止他 |
[30:41] | Well, don’t worry yourself. | 不用担心 |
[30:42] | I had an inkling he’d make an appearance at the game. | 我就预感他会出现在赌局 |
[30:45] | -So, I have a backup. – What backup? | -所以我有所准备 -准备了什么 |
[30:47] | What’s sweet and fun and Red all over? | 什么东西又可爱又有趣 还是红红的 |
[30:53] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[30:54] | My name is Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[30:56] | I don’t have a seat in this game, | 这次赌局没有我的座位 |
[30:58] | but I’d love to play in. | 但我还是想玩 |
[30:59] | Mr. Reddington, I’m afraid all our seats are full. | 雷丁顿先生 抱歉所有座位都满了 |
[31:03] | Mm. Anika, tell me– | 安妮卡 告诉我 |
[31:04] | how much is your cut of Wujing’s take here tonight? | 吴京今晚拿到的钱 你可以拿多少回扣 |
[31:08] | – Excuse me? – 10% of his winnings? | -不懂您在说什么 -他赢的钱的百分之十 |
[31:10] | No, you’re better than that. 15. | 不 你比这厉害点 百分之十五吧 |
[31:13] | I don’t know how much you helped him | 我不知道在其他的赌场里 |
[31:15] | to collect at all those other casinos, | 你帮他收到了多少钱 |
[31:17] | but I’m guessing he heads for the door this evening with, | 不过我猜今晚他能带着二千到二千五百万 |
[31:20] | what, 20, 25 million? | 走出这扇门 |
[31:23] | That’s a little less than four to you, yes? | 你拿到手只有四百万不到一点 对吗 |
[31:27] | Here’s six. In diamonds. | 这里是六百万 是钻石 |
[31:30] | You can take it right now. | 你可以现在收下 |
[31:33] | I’m a sure bet. | 押我绝不会错 |
[31:41] | You’ve never made a wrong decision in your life. | 你这一生从来没做过错误的决定 |
[31:45] | Don’t start now. | 别这时候犯傻 |
[31:49] | I’m sure something could be arranged. | 我想一定有办法能安排您一个位置 |
[31:55] | Pull me up a chair to the man himself, please. | 麻烦帮我拉把椅子坐到他那桌 |
[32:10] | Anyone mind if I join the fun? | 介意我加入大家吗 |
[32:12] | I don’t have a great deal of time, so here’s an idea. | 我没有多少时间 所以我有个想法 |
[32:16] | What do you say we play one hand? | 我们一局定胜负怎么样 |
[32:19] | Wouldn’t that be exciting? | 这样比较刺激 |
[32:20] | Just you and me. No limit. | 就咱俩 不设限 |
[32:23] | I must have millions and millions here. | 我这应该有几百上千万的筹码 |
[32:27] | This is quite a bold move. | 你今天这一举动颇为大胆 |
[32:29] | Well, I’m not armed and you’re not armed, | 我没带武器 你也没带 |
[32:33] | and I highly doubt we’re going to leap | 我觉得我们也不会跳过桌子 |
[32:35] | across the table and do what? | 做什么出格的事 |
[32:36] | Give each other bloody noses? | 比如说把对方揍到流鼻血 |
[32:40] | Call. | 跟注 |
[32:41] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我会出现在这里 |
[32:44] | Calculated guess. | 仔细算了一下 |
[32:53] | And a $5 million bet. | 下五百万 |
[32:57] | You haven’t checked your cards. | 你根本没看自己的牌 |
[33:00] | They are what they are. | 看了也不会改变什么 |
[33:03] | You seem to be a man who takes an awful lot of risks. | 你似乎非常喜欢冒险 |
[33:07] | Well, there are risks everywhere. | 处处都有风险 |
[33:09] | Although, you’ve tipped the odds a bit in your favor | 只不过 你跟两个专门给你送钱的人玩 |
[33:11] | by stocking the game with your bagmen here. | 你的赢面当然是很大的 |
[33:17] | The irony of Raymond Reddington making an accusation. | 真讽刺 雷蒙德·雷丁顿控诉起别人来了 |
[33:22] | I know exactly what you are. | 你是个什么德行我清清楚楚 |
[33:25] | And soon, the rest of the world will see that, too. | 用不了多久 全世界都会看清你的真面目 |
[33:29] | You have no idea what I am. | 你根本看不清我的真面目 |
[33:32] | You don’t even know how to really look. | 你甚至不知道该怎么看 |
[33:34] | Your anger and your hate have made you shortsighted. | 你的愤怒和仇恨让你变得目光短浅 |
[33:44] | I’m going to be the end of you. | 我会是你的末日 |
[33:48] | I’m all in. | 我全下 |
[33:50] | There’s an end waiting for all of us. | 我们所有人都会走到那一天 |
[33:53] | Call. | 跟注 |
[34:05] | This is Local Area Commander Baker. | 这里是悉尼市警局贝克警官 |
[34:07] | This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma, | 特别探员邓比·祖玛 |
[34:08] | Federal Bureau of Investigation, badge number 81452. | 联邦调查局探员 探员编号81452 |
[34:13] | We have two agents on the premises of the Crown Rocks Casino. | 我们有两名探员在皇冠岩赌场里面 |
[34:16] | They’ve been assaulted, | 他们被袭击了 |
[34:17] | and currently, there is a wanted fugitive on site | 目前 有一名逃犯正在这个赌场里的 |
[34:20] | in a private gambling suite. | 一间私人赌博套房里 |
[34:21] | I suggest you lock down the facility. | 我建议你们马上封锁大楼 |
[34:24] | We need to get Raymond out of there. | 我们得让雷蒙德离开那里 |
[34:28] | You think you can what? | 你以为你能怎么样 |
[34:30] | Frighten me off? | 吓唬我 |
[34:33] | This is an impressive display of audacity, | 你坐来我边上 |
[34:36] | you sitting there, | 耍威风挺有一套 |
[34:38] | but there isn’t a tactic you have in your arsenal | 但是你没有任何火力支援 |
[34:41] | that will steer me off course. | 能够让我偏离航向 |
[34:44] | At the moment, I don’t need anything in my arsenal, | 眼下 我不需要任何的火力支援 |
[34:46] | except for the two cards in front of me. | 只需要我前面的两张牌 |
[34:48] | Then you’d better hope they’re the right ones, | 那你最好祈祷是两张好牌 |
[34:51] | if you plan to take me on. | 如果你想赢我的话 |
[34:54] | Three aces. | 三个A |
[34:57] | There’s one thing you should know | 在我们的话题脱离这个牌桌之前 |
[34:59] | before we go any further than this table. | 有一件事我想告诉你 |
[35:01] | Whatever they are, if they’re in my hand, | 无论什么牌 到了我手上 |
[35:04] | they’re always the right cards. | 它们永远都是好牌 |
[35:08] | Flush wins. | 同花赢 |
[35:08] | Flush wins. | 同花赢 |
[35:09] | Look at that. | 你瞧瞧 |
[35:09] | Look at that. | 你瞧瞧 |
[35:14] | This doesn’t end here. | 这事还没完 |
[35:14] | This doesn’t end here. | 这事还没完 |
[35:15] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[35:15] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[35:17] | But at least we’ve played a hand. | 但至少我们已经交了一手了 |
[35:17] | But at least we’ve played a hand. | 但至少我们已经交了一手了 |
[35:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, excuse me. | 女士们 先生们 抱歉 |
[35:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, excuse me. | 女士们 先生们 抱歉 |
[35:20] | I’ve just been informed that the police have entered the casino | 我刚刚得知警方已经进入了赌场 |
[35:20] | I’ve just been informed that the police have entered the casino | 我刚刚得知警方已经进入了赌场 |
[35:22] | and they’re heading up here as we speak. | 并正在前往这里 |
[35:22] | and they’re heading up here as we speak. | 并正在前往这里 |
[35:24] | If everybody can please just remain calm– | 我恳请大家保持冷静 |
[35:24] | If everybody can please just remain calm– | 我恳请大家保持冷静 |
[35:29] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[35:29] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[35:35] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我们还会再见的 |
[35:35] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我们还会再见的 |
[35:43] | We need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[35:43] | We need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[35:46] | Lead the way, Agent Malik. | 你带路 马丽科探员 |
[35:46] | Lead the way, Agent Malik. | 你带路 马丽科探员 |
[35:58] | No sign of Wujing or the Whaler since the game broke up. | 赌局中断后就没发现吴京和捕鲸人的踪迹了 |
[35:58] | No sign of Wujing or the Whaler since the game broke up. | 赌局中断后就没发现吴京和捕鲸人的踪迹了 |
[36:01] | Security’s checked every inch of the property. | 安保人员已经搜查了这里的每一个角落 |
[36:01] | Security’s checked every inch of the property. | 安保人员已经搜查了这里的每一个角落 |
[36:04] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[36:04] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[36:05] | We should be done here pretty quick. | 这里应该很快就结束了 |
[36:05] | We should be done here pretty quick. | 这里应该很快就结束了 |
[36:07] | We found a bunch of hard drives. | 我们找到了一堆硬盘 |
[36:07] | We found a bunch of hard drives. | 我们找到了一堆硬盘 |
[36:09] | This game she was running with Wujing | 她和吴京策划的这场赌局 |
[36:09] | This game she was running with Wujing | 她和吴京策划的这场赌局 |
[36:10] | was just the tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山一角 |
[36:10] | was just the tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山一角 |
[36:12] | Looks like we have evidence on dozens of clients– | 我们似乎拿到了她几十位客户的犯罪证据 |
[36:12] | Looks like we have evidence on dozens of clients– | 我们似乎拿到了她几十位客户的犯罪证据 |
[36:14] | laundering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, fraud. | 洗钱 密谋 非法赌博 欺诈 |
[36:14] | laundering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, fraud. | 洗钱 密谋 非法赌博 欺诈 |
[36:18] | Wow. Great. | 太好了 |
[36:18] | Wow. Great. | 太好了 |
[36:20] | You know, you saved my ass tonight. | 你今晚救了我的命 |
[36:20] | You know, you saved my ass tonight. | 你今晚救了我的命 |
[36:24] | We made a good team. | 是我们配合默契 |
[36:24] | We made a good team. | 是我们配合默契 |
[36:26] | You can watch my back in the field any day, | 你可以在每次出任务的时候都保护好我 |
[36:26] | You can watch my back in the field any day, | 你可以在每次出任务的时候都保护好我 |
[36:28] | but I still meant what I said before. | 但我之前说过的话也不会收回 |
[36:28] | but I still meant what I said before. | 但我之前说过的话也不会收回 |
[36:31] | About not getting sucked down the drain of this job? | 你是指不要被这份工作榨干吗 |
[36:31] | About not getting sucked down the drain of this job? | 你是指不要被这份工作榨干吗 |
[36:35] | I didn’t know Elizabeth. | 我不了解伊丽莎白 |
[36:35] | I didn’t know Elizabeth. | 我不了解伊丽莎白 |
[36:37] | I barely knew my mother. | 我也基本不了解我母亲 |
[36:37] | I barely knew my mother. | 我也基本不了解我母亲 |
[36:41] | Maybe I’m not like them. | 或许我和她们不一样 |
[36:41] | Maybe I’m not like them. | 或许我和她们不一样 |
[36:46] | Welcome to the team, Siya. | 欢迎加入 西娅 |
[36:46] | Welcome to the team, Siya. | 欢迎加入 西娅 |
[36:51] | But I’m still gonna lose sleep over you. | 但我还是会为你的事辗转反侧的 |
[36:51] | But I’m still gonna lose sleep over you. | 但我还是会为你的事辗转反侧的 |
[37:06] | You know, I don’t usually take meetings like this. | 你知道吗 我通常是不接受这种会面的 |
[37:06] | You know, I don’t usually take meetings like this. | 你知道吗 我通常是不接受这种会面的 |
[37:09] | What sort of meetings do you mean? | 你说的是哪种会面 |
[37:09] | What sort of meetings do you mean? | 你说的是哪种会面 |
[37:10] | Ones where I have no idea what’s going on. | 我完全不知道发生了什么的那种 |
[37:10] | Ones where I have no idea what’s going on. | 我完全不知道发生了什么的那种 |
[37:13] | Well, I guess I’m just lucky. | 那我猜我运气不错 |
[37:13] | Well, I guess I’m just lucky. | 那我猜我运气不错 |
[37:14] | You should see me at cards. | 你该看看我在牌桌上的表现 |
[37:14] | You should see me at cards. | 你该看看我在牌桌上的表现 |
[37:17] | You have a project manager on your team. | 你团队里有一位项目经理 |
[37:17] | You have a project manager on your team. | 你团队里有一位项目经理 |
[37:19] | Philip Rutherman. | 菲利普·拉什曼 |
[37:19] | Philip Rutherman. | 菲利普·拉什曼 |
[37:21] | You also have a $78,000 debt to two bookies in Baltimore. | 你在巴尔的摩还欠了两笔总计七万八美金的赌账 |
[37:21] | You also have a $78,000 debt to two bookies in Baltimore. | 你在巴尔的摩还欠了两笔总计七万八美金的赌账 |
[37:33] | That’s 100. | 这里有十万 |
[37:33] | That’s 100. | 这里有十万 |
[37:34] | The extra 20-something’s for whatever you like. | 多出来的两万多随你怎么花 |
[37:34] | The extra 20-something’s for whatever you like. | 多出来的两万多随你怎么花 |
[37:39] | If that’s for me, what’s for you? | 你把这个给我 想要我给你什么 |
[37:39] | If that’s for me, what’s for you? | 你把这个给我 想要我给你什么 |
[37:42] | I have it on good authority that there’s an opening | 我得到可靠消息 几周后 |
[37:42] | I have it on good authority that there’s an opening | 我得到可靠消息 几周后 |
[37:46] | for a project manager on a site of yours | 你在佛罗里达州萨拉托加的一个基地 |
[37:46] | for a project manager on a site of yours | 你在佛罗里达州萨拉托加的一个基地 |
[37:48] | in Sarasota, Florida, starting in a couple of weeks. | 会有一个项目经理岗位空缺 |
[37:48] | in Sarasota, Florida, starting in a couple of weeks. | 会有一个项目经理岗位空缺 |
[37:52] | I think it’s time that Mr. Rutherman and his family | 我想是时候让拉什曼先生和他的家人 |
[37:52] | I think it’s time that Mr. Rutherman and his family | 我想是时候让拉什曼先生和他的家人 |
[37:55] | transferred somewhere a little warmer, | 搬去一个更加温暖 |
[37:55] | transferred somewhere a little warmer, | 搬去一个更加温暖 |
[37:58] | a little wetter, a little further away. | 更加潮湿 也更远的地方了 |
[37:58] | a little wetter, a little further away. | 更加潮湿 也更远的地方了 |
[38:15] | What’s going on? Why have we stopped? | 怎么了 为什么停车 |
[38:15] | What’s going on? Why have we stopped? | 怎么了 为什么停车 |
[38:16] | I’m already late for my flight. | 我已经要赶不上飞机了 |
[38:16] | I’m already late for my flight. | 我已经要赶不上飞机了 |
[38:18] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[38:18] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[38:26] | You told me we were safe. | 你跟我保证过是安全的 |
[38:26] | You told me we were safe. | 你跟我保证过是安全的 |
[38:30] | You told me you had thought of everything. | 你告诉我你已经考虑到了一切因素 |
[38:30] | You told me you had thought of everything. | 你告诉我你已经考虑到了一切因素 |
[38:33] | I had. | 我是考虑到了 |
[38:33] | I had. | 我是考虑到了 |
[38:35] | But you never told me | 但你从没告诉我 |
[38:35] | But you never told me | 但你从没告诉我 |
[38:36] | you were on some path of assured mutual destruction | 你居然想和雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[38:36] | you were on some path of assured mutual destruction | 你居然想和雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[38:39] | with Raymond Reddington of all people. | 拼个你死我活 |
[38:39] | with Raymond Reddington of all people. | 拼个你死我活 |
[38:40] | You held those cards and you didn’t show me, | 你隐藏了你的手牌 |
[38:40] | You held those cards and you didn’t show me, | 你隐藏了你的手牌 |
[38:42] | so I’m not responsible for what happened in Sydney. | 所以悉尼的事不是我的责任 |
[38:42] | so I’m not responsible for what happened in Sydney. | 所以悉尼的事不是我的责任 |
[38:46] | And that? | 那个呢 |
[38:46] | And that? | 那个呢 |
[38:48] | Was that Reddington, too? | 那也是雷丁顿给的吗 |
[38:48] | Was that Reddington, too? | 那也是雷丁顿给的吗 |
[38:51] | How much did it cost for you to betray me? | 他给了你多少钱让你背叛我 |
[38:51] | How much did it cost for you to betray me? | 他给了你多少钱让你背叛我 |
[38:54] | I’ll think of another plan. | 我会想别的计划 |
[38:54] | I’ll think of another plan. | 我会想别的计划 |
[38:56] | We can get back to work. | 我们可以继续 |
[38:56] | We can get back to work. | 我们可以继续 |
[38:59] | I have another idea. | 我有个别的想法 |
[38:59] | I have another idea. | 我有个别的想法 |
[39:03] | Tell me– | 告诉我 |
[39:03] | Tell me– | 告诉我 |
[39:04] | how much is in the bag? | 那袋子里有多少钱 |
[39:04] | how much is in the bag? | 那袋子里有多少钱 |
[39:07] | Enough to replace what I lost? | 足够弥补我的损失吗 |
[39:07] | Enough to replace what I lost? | 足够弥补我的损失吗 |
[39:14] | I guess it’s a start. | 我想这是个好开始 |
[39:14] | I guess it’s a start. | 我想这是个好开始 |
[39:41] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[39:41] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[39:42] | Authorities in Australia are still looking for Anika de Beer. | 澳大利亚警方还在寻找安妮卡·德比尔 |
[39:42] | Authorities in Australia are still looking for Anika de Beer. | 澳大利亚警方还在寻找安妮卡·德比尔 |
[39:45] | They won’t find her. | 他们找不到的 |
[39:45] | They won’t find her. | 他们找不到的 |
[39:46] | Wujing will have disposed of her by now. | 她现在应该已经被吴京解决了 |
[39:46] | Wujing will have disposed of her by now. | 她现在应该已经被吴京解决了 |
[39:48] | At least he wasn’t able to collect his money. | 至少他没拿到钱 |
[39:48] | At least he wasn’t able to collect his money. | 至少他没拿到钱 |
[39:51] | He’ll find another way. | 他会找到别的办法的 |
[39:51] | He’ll find another way. | 他会找到别的办法的 |
[39:52] | There’s always another way. | 永远有别的办法 |
[39:52] | There’s always another way. | 永远有别的办法 |
[39:54] | This is far from over. | 这事还远没有结束 |
[39:54] | This is far from over. | 这事还远没有结束 |
[39:56] | So you won’t believe this, | 你敢信吗 |
[39:56] | So you won’t believe this, | 你敢信吗 |
[39:57] | but the problem Agnes was having at school | 艾格尼斯在学校里遇到的麻烦 |
[39:57] | but the problem Agnes was having at school | 艾格尼斯在学校里遇到的麻烦 |
[40:00] | seems to have rectified itself. | 似乎自己就解决了 |
[40:00] | seems to have rectified itself. | 似乎自己就解决了 |
[40:01] | The girl’s whole family just moved to Florida. | 那女孩一家刚刚搬到了佛罗里达 |
[40:01] | The girl’s whole family just moved to Florida. | 那女孩一家刚刚搬到了佛罗里达 |
[40:03] | That’s serendipitous news. | 这真是意外之喜 |
[40:03] | That’s serendipitous news. | 这真是意外之喜 |
[40:05] | Don’t treat me like an idiot, Raymond. | 别把我当傻子 雷蒙德 |
[40:05] | Don’t treat me like an idiot, Raymond. | 别把我当傻子 雷蒙德 |
[40:07] | Your fingerprints are visible from a mile away. | 我在一公里外都嗅到你的气味了 |
[40:07] | Your fingerprints are visible from a mile away. | 我在一公里外都嗅到你的气味了 |
[40:09] | You asked me to stay out of it and I’m out of it. | 你让我别管 我就没管 |
[40:09] | You asked me to stay out of it and I’m out of it. | 你让我别管 我就没管 |
[40:12] | If that’s the case… | 如果真是这样 |
[40:12] | If that’s the case… | 如果真是这样 |
[40:15] | then what are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[40:15] | then what are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[40:26] | You know, Maurice Sendak, | 你知道吗 莫里斯·森达克 |
[40:26] | You know, Maurice Sendak, | 你知道吗 莫里斯·森达克 |
[40:29] | one of the most celebrated | 有史以来最著名 |
[40:29] | one of the most celebrated | 有史以来最著名 |
[40:31] | and most wonderful children’s book authors of all time, | 也是最伟大的儿童作家之一 |
[40:31] | and most wonderful children’s book authors of all time, | 也是最伟大的儿童作家之一 |
[40:36] | he said about children– | 关于孩子他说过 |
[40:36] | he said about children– | 关于孩子他说过 |
[40:39] | “You tell them anything you want. | “你可以对他们畅所欲言 |
[40:39] | “You tell them anything you want. | “你可以对他们畅所欲言 |
[40:41] | Just tell them if it’s true. | 但一定要告诉他们事实 |
[40:41] | Just tell them if it’s true. | 但一定要告诉他们这都是真的 |
[40:43] | If it’s true, you tell them.” | 只有事实 才能告诉他们” |
[40:43] | If it’s true, you tell them.” | 如果这是事实 你才能告诉他们” |
[40:46] | I hear that and I think it’s the best advice, | 我听到之后就觉得这是绝佳的建议 |
[40:46] | I hear that and I think it’s the best advice, | 我听到之后就觉得这是绝佳的建议 |
[40:51] | and yet, still… | 但我仍然… |
[40:51] | and yet, still… | 但我仍然… |
[40:57] | …what if I want to protect her? | 如果我只是想保护她呢 |
[40:57] | …what if I want to protect her? | 如果我只是想保护她呢 |
[41:01] | What if I just… | 如果我只是 |
[41:01] | What if I just… | 如果我只是 |
[41:05] | want her to be a safe, happy young girl? | 希望她成为一个快乐无忧的小女孩呢 |
[41:05] | want her to be a safe, happy young girl? | 希望她成为一个快乐无忧的小女孩呢 |
[41:15] | I know how much you care. | 我知道你有多在乎她 |
[41:15] | I know how much you care. | 我知道你有多在乎她 |
[41:16] | Truly. | 真的 |
[41:16] | Truly. | 真的 |
[41:19] | I know you have the best possible intentions | 我知道但凡是她的事情 |
[41:19] | I know you have the best possible intentions | 我知道但凡是她的事情 |
[41:21] | when it comes to her. | 你都只有好意 |
[41:21] | when it comes to her. | 你都只有好意 |
[41:23] | But that also means allowing her to skin her knees sometimes. | 但这也意味着允许她面对挫折 |
[41:23] | But that also means allowing her to skin her knees sometimes. | 但这也意味着允许她面对挫折 |
[41:27] | I’ve raised two children of my own in my life. | 我自己就抚养长大了两个孩子 |
[41:27] | I’ve raised two children of my own in my life. | 我自己就抚养长大了两个孩子 |
[41:30] | Now I’m raising someone else’s, | 现在我又在抚养别人的孩子 |
[41:30] | Now I’m raising someone else’s, | 现在我又在抚养别人的孩子 |
[41:32] | and I can tell you with certainty, | 我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[41:32] | and I can tell you with certainty, | 我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[41:35] | they grow up to be | 他们总是会长成 |
[41:35] | they grow up to be | 他们总是会长成 |
[41:38] | whomever they’re going to be. | 他们应有的样子 |
[41:38] | whomever they’re going to be. | 他们应有的样子 |