时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 糟糕 |
[01:21] | That’s three in a row, Pops. | 你都连输三局了 老爹 |
[01:23] | Maybe we should go back to Go Fish. | 也许我们还是应该玩儿皆大欢喜 |
[01:24] | No. Shuffle up, deal again. | 不行 接着洗牌 再发 |
[01:26] | Just give me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[01:28] | I should grab this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[01:30] | Aram, what a nice surprise. | 阿兰姆 真是个惊喜 |
[01:32] | – Mr. Cooper. – Charlene was just asking about you, | -库珀先生 -夏琳刚还问你怎么样 |
[01:34] | and I couldn’t tell her anything, | 我不知道该跟她说什么 |
[01:35] | where you’re living, what you’re up to these days. | 你在哪儿住 最近在做什么 |
[01:37] | I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[01:38] | I’ve been meaning to. I… I just– | 我本是想 只是 |
[01:41] | I’ve been getting settled, but I’m good. I’m really good. | 我忙着安顿下来 但我很好 真的很好 |
[01:45] | – I’m great, actually. – How’s New York? | -非常好 -纽约怎么样 |
[01:47] | Uh, well, maybe I could tell you in person. | 也许我可以当面告诉你 |
[01:49] | You guys are here, aren’t you? The task force is in New York? | 你们来这里了 不是吗 特别小组在纽约了 |
[01:52] | No, we’re not even up and running. | 没有 我们还没有恢复工作 |
[01:53] | Reddington took the sisters home to Guatemala. | 雷丁顿带那对姐妹回危地马拉了 |
[01:56] | That was over six months ago. | 那都是六个月前的事了 |
[01:57] | We’re just twiddling our thumbs till he gets back. | 他回来前 我们也没什么事做 |
[01:59] | Well, Mr. Reddington is here. | 雷丁顿先生就在这里 |
[02:01] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[02:02] | I just saw him. | 我刚看到他了 |
[02:04] | Saw him? In Manhattan? | 看到他 在曼哈顿吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Outside The Met. | 是 就在大都会博物馆外 |
[02:07] | Across the street from the museum. | 在博物馆对面的街上 |
[02:09] | He was, uh… He was just walking. | 他在 他当时在走路 |
[02:11] | – By himself? – Yeah, no security. No car, either. | -他自己吗 -是 没有保安 也没有车 |
[02:14] | I called out to him, and he saw me, | 我叫他 他也看到我了 |
[02:17] | and then he just got in a cab. | 然后他直接上了一辆出租车 |
[02:18] | Aram, are you sure? You’re sure it was him? | 阿兰姆 你确定吗 确定是他吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah, it was him. He looked kind of different. | 是他 他看起来有些不同 |
[02:22] | But it was… It was definitely him. | 但绝对 绝对是他 |
[02:27] | Mr. Cooper? A-Are you still there? | 库珀先生 你还在听吗 |
[02:29] | Yes, I’m sorry. It’s just… | 是 抱歉 只是 |
[02:32] | things were pretty good with Reddington before he left. | 雷丁顿走之前一切都很顺利 |
[02:34] | We’d agreed to be more forthcoming with each other. | 我们一致认为要对彼此更坦诚 |
[02:36] | If he were back– | 如果他回来了 |
[02:37] | He is. | 他回来了 |
[02:39] | Okay, but if you’re right, why was he there? | 好 如果你是对的 他为什么要在那里 |
[02:41] | What was he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[02:45] | It’s a bomb! | 是炸弹 |
[02:47] | Aram, are you all right? | 阿兰姆 你还好吗 |
[02:49] | Aram? Aram, are you all right? | 阿兰姆 阿兰姆 你还好吗 |
[03:16] | Please tell me you’re coming in to help. | 快告诉我你是要来帮忙 |
[03:18] | You’re still at it? How much have you done? | 你还在那里吗 做了多少了 |
[03:20] | About half. | 一半 |
[03:21] | I swear, it’s taking me longer to document Marvin Gerard’s case | 我发誓 记录马文·杰拉德的案子 |
[03:23] | than it did to expose him in the first place. | 可比揭露他用的时间长多了 |
[03:26] | – Take a break. – I can’t. | -休息一下 -不行 |
[03:27] | Raymond won’t be away forever. | 雷蒙德不会一直不在 |
[03:29] | We need to take advantage of this downtime. | 我们得好好利用这段时间 |
[03:31] | – You still haven’t heard from him? – Nothing. | -你还没有他的消息吗 -没有 |
[03:33] | There’s a bed and breakfast in Quezaltenango. | 克萨尔特南戈有一家小旅馆 |
[03:36] | He’s probably having a champurrado on the terrace. | 他可能正在阳台上喝着热可可 |
[03:40] | Aram just saw him in New York. | 阿拉姆刚看到他在纽约 |
[03:42] | – Say that again? – Apparently, Raymond’s back. | -你说什么 -显然雷蒙德回来了 |
[03:45] | And probably connected to an explosion that happened | 并且也许跟刚刚发生在上东区 |
[03:47] | a few minutes ago at a townhouse on the Upper East Side. | 一处洋房的爆炸案有关 |
[03:49] | I’ll give Chuck a call right away. | 我马上给查克打电话 |
[03:51] | I just tried. No answer. | 我刚打了 没人接 |
[03:52] | Which isn’t surprising. If he’s blowing up townhouses, | 这也不奇怪 如果他刚炸了洋房 |
[03:54] | he probably doesn’t feel like taking questions. | 也许他现在也不想回答问题 |
[03:57] | – No idea what it’s about? – No. | -不知道是为了什么吗 -不知道 |
[03:59] | But it can’t be good. | 但绝不是什么好事 |
[04:00] | I’m coming in. | 我这就回去 |
[04:02] | I have to admit, I was getting used to the time off, | 不得不承认 我开始习惯休息了 |
[04:04] | being home with Charlene and Agnes. | 在家陪着夏琳和艾格尼斯 |
[04:06] | I feel old. | 我感觉老了 |
[04:08] | You got this, old man. | 你没问题的 老家伙 |
[04:14] | Well, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[04:18] | I mean, the truth is, | 事实是 |
[04:21] | every day’s a struggle. | 每天都很难 |
[04:22] | Not just recovery, um, which so far, it’s… | 不只是恢复 目前来看 |
[04:27] | Look. I-I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[04:30] | It’s just mostly, uh… | 只是大部分时间里 |
[04:34] | I have a hard time letting go of the past. | 我很难放下过去 |
[04:36] | I mean, it’s in my nature to want to fix things and… | 我是说 我总是想把事情弄好 |
[04:42] | Take your time, Donald. | 慢慢来 唐纳德 |
[04:46] | It’s just hard f-for me to accept. | 只是 对我来说很难接受 |
[04:50] | I lost someone I loved, and… | 我失去了我爱的人 |
[04:56] | it can’t be undone. | 已经无法挽回 |
[04:58] | I mean, I… | 我就 |
[05:00] | I became an addict. | 我就成了瘾君子 |
[05:02] | I hit bottom. | 跌到了谷底 |
[05:05] | I wish it didn’t happen, | 我希望这一切都没有发生 |
[05:07] | but it did. | 但还是发生了 |
[05:09] | And letting that go and leaving that be… | 放下过去 就这样生活 |
[05:14] | It’s hard for me. | 对我来说非常难 |
[05:17] | But, uh, here I am. | 但我走到了今天 |
[05:21] | And today… | 今天 |
[05:23] | I’m 311 days sober. | 是我戒瘾的第311天 |
[05:26] | That’s wonderful. Good for you. | 太棒了 你太棒了 |
[05:44] | You don’t answer your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[05:46] | I carried that Bureau phone for two months | 雷丁顿走后 |
[05:48] | after Reddington left. | 我带着工作电话两个月 |
[05:50] | It didn’t ring, I put it away. | 它都没响 我就放一边了 |
[05:52] | – So, uh, is he back? – Not exactly. | -他回来了吗 -不算回来 |
[05:56] | Come on. I’ll explain on the way to New York. | 走吧 去纽约路上我跟你解释 |
[06:10] | – Ed Pickford. – Sergeant. | -我是艾德·皮克福德 -警长 |
[06:12] | I’m Agent Ressler. This is Agent Zuma. | 我是雷斯勒探员 这是祖玛探员 |
[06:14] | – Apologies for the bigfoot. – Man, you FBI guys work fast. | -抱歉这个阵仗有点大 -你们联调局反应真快 |
[06:17] | My people were still clearing the area when the Bureau | 我的人还在清理现场 联调局就通知我们 |
[06:19] | let us know a team was coming up from DC to run point. | 将有一个从华盛顿来的小队过来负责 |
[06:21] | How are things looking? | 现在什么情况 |
[06:22] | A lot of damage. Fire’s saying a single device, | 东西损坏严重 消防说是单一装置 |
[06:25] | detonated in a room on the top floor. | 在顶楼的一间屋内引爆 |
[06:27] | – Anyone hurt? – Unknown at this time. | -伤亡情况怎么样 -目前未知 |
[06:29] | Suspects? | 有嫌犯吗 |
[06:30] | Look, I’d love to be able to tell you | 我真的很想告诉你们 |
[06:32] | we know what happened here, but to be honest, | 这里的情况 但说实话 |
[06:34] | our hands are tied. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[06:36] | Especially since we can’t enter the building. | 特别是因为我们无法进入大楼 |
[06:37] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:39] | ‘Cause it belongs to the Chinese government. | 因为这里属于中国政府管辖 |
[06:41] | It’s registered as an official annex of the Consulate. | 这里是作为领事馆的附属建筑注册的 |
[06:43] | An annex? | 附属建筑 |
[06:44] | We’ve got over 100 foreign missions in the city, | 纽约市有超过一百家外国使团 |
[06:46] | plenty with multiple locations. | 大多有多处办公地点 |
[06:48] | No police inside without permission. | 没有得到允许的情况下警察不得进入 |
[06:50] | He blew up part of the Chinese Consulate? | 他炸了中国领事馆的一部分吗 |
[06:53] | “He”? You fellas have a theory on who might’ve done this? | “他” 你们知道是谁做的吗 |
[06:56] | No, not really, but how do we find the person | 不 不知道 我们怎么找到 |
[06:57] | – that can give us permission? – You won’t have to. | -能给我们许可的人 -你不用找 |
[06:59] | Something tells me he’s about to find you. | 看来他是来找你了 |
[07:01] | Excuse me. May I please speak to whomever’s in charge? | 打扰一下 我可以跟负责人谈一谈吗 |
[07:04] | Agent Ressler, FBI. | 雷斯勒探员 联邦调查局 |
[07:06] | My name in Chin Yao, head of this Consular Post. | 我是秦尧 领馆的负责人 |
[07:09] | Mr. Chin, we’re just beginning our investigation, | 秦先生 我们正要开始调查 |
[07:11] | but we believe this explosion was a targeted attack. | 但我们认为这次爆炸是一次有针对性的袭击 |
[07:14] | I see. And who do you believe was responsible? | 明白 你认为是谁做的 |
[07:16] | Well, we don’t know, but you can be sure | 目前我们还不知道 但可以肯定的是 |
[07:18] | that the Bureau will keep you informed of our progress. | 联调局会及时通知您我们的进展 |
[07:20] | I see the building has security cameras. | 我看到这栋大楼有监控录像 |
[07:22] | We’d appreciate you giving us access to that footage. | 如果您能提供录像 我们将非常感谢 |
[07:25] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 很抱歉 那不可能 |
[07:27] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[07:28] | Because we are not requesting an American investigation. | 因为我们不需要美方的调查 |
[07:31] | Someone set off a device in one of your buildings, | 有人在你们的楼里引爆了装置 |
[07:33] | and you don’t want to know who or why? | 你不想知道是谁或为什么吗 |
[07:35] | If a crime was committed, | 如果发生了犯罪 |
[07:36] | my staff is more than capable of handling the matter on its own. | 我的人完全有能力自行处理 |
[07:39] | How? Your staff has no law enforcement authority here. | 怎么会 你的人在这里没有执法权 |
[07:41] | I’m not here to debate the matter, Agent Ressler. | 我不是来和你争论的 雷斯勒探员 |
[07:43] | I’m informing you. | 我是正式通知你 |
[07:44] | – Eddie. – Yeah, Billy? | -艾迪 -什么事 比利 |
[07:45] | – One down. This the Bureau? – Yes. | -死了一个 这位是局里的吗 -对 |
[07:48] | Sir, you’re gonna want to see this. | 长官 你会想看看这个 |
[07:49] | Agent Ressler, to be clear, | 雷斯勒探员 再说一遍 |
[07:51] | the FBI is not authorized to enter the premises. | 联调局无权进入这里 |
[07:54] | The property is inviolable. | 此处不得随意闯入 |
[07:56] | By authority of the Vienna Convention on Consular… | 根据《维也纳领事关系公约》… |
[08:03] | Best we can tell, she was the only one on the floor | 据我们所知 她是爆炸中 |
[08:05] | at the time of the explosion, but we’ll keep looking. | 唯一的伤亡人员 但我们还在继续找 |
[08:09] | With that much force, why’s the body still intact? | 这么大的爆炸力 为什么尸体依然完好 |
[08:11] | We think the device was sitting on a mail cart in this area. | 我们认为爆炸装置是放在这个区域的一辆邮车上 |
[08:14] | Looks like she got partial coverage | 看样子桌子和文件柜 |
[08:16] | from the desk and this file cabinet. | 给了她部分保护 |
[08:18] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[08:20] | Looks like a laptop under her right arm. | 她的右臂下似乎有台笔记本电脑 |
[08:25] | Can you identify this woman? | 你认识该名女子吗 |
[08:26] | Your presence here is unlawful! | 你们在这里是非法的 |
[08:28] | Yeah, we heard you, | 是 你说过了 |
[08:29] | but you’re not here to debate the matter, remember? | 但你不是来争论的 还记得吗 |
[08:31] | At this point, I’ll have to take that | 现在 我必须将此事 |
[08:32] | up with the Attorney General. | 上报司法部长 |
[08:34] | Yeah, this is now a federal homicide investigation. | 是的 现在这属于联邦凶杀案调查了 |
[08:43] | Has the situation been contained? | 情况控制了吗 |
[08:45] | No, Wujing, not at all. | 没有 吴京 完全没有 |
[08:48] | The FBI is inside. | 联调局在里面 |
[08:49] | They have recovered your associate’s body. | 他们发现了你的搭档的尸体 |
[08:52] | How? | 怎么搞的 |
[08:55] | You were supposed to prevent them from gaining access. | 你唯一的任务是阻止他们进入 |
[08:57] | Don’t tell me what I was supposed to do. | 不要责备我 |
[08:59] | You were supposed to keep a low profile. | 你应该保持低调 |
[09:01] | The Ministry doesn’t know I helped you. | 总部不知道我帮助了你 |
[09:03] | Remember who you’re talking to. | 记住你在和谁说话 |
[09:05] | I took a risk out of respect for our history. | 因为我们的历史 我在因为你冒险 |
[09:09] | But you’re a fugitive. | 但是你是逃犯 |
[09:10] | If our government knew anything about… | 要是政府发现了你… |
[09:14] | Moores is dead. | 摩尔斯死了 |
[09:15] | We needed her help. | 我们需要她的帮助 |
[09:18] | She told us enough. | 她说的够多了 |
[09:20] | Everything stays on schedule. | 一切正按计划进行 |
[09:24] | It was Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[09:26] | He’ll do anything to keep me from proving the truth. | 他会不择手段阻止我证明真相 |
[09:30] | But I will. | 但我会证明的 |
[09:33] | And he will suffer for what he has done. | 他将为他的所作所为受到惩罚 |
[09:43] | Okay, you’re not gonna believe this. | 好吧 真令人难以置信 |
[09:45] | The body recovered from the Chinese Consulate? | 在中国领事馆发现的尸体 |
[09:47] | It was Jennifer Anne Moores. | 是詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯 |
[09:49] | Moores. How do I know that name? | 摩尔斯 怎么听起来这么耳熟 |
[09:53] | Jennifer Moores was once on The Blacklist. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯曾是黑名单上的人 |
[09:55] | She was a key member of a heist crew | 她曾是一个叫”弗莱堡的秘密” |
[09:56] | known as The Fribourg Confidence. | 盗窃团伙的核心成员 |
[09:58] | Thieves who specialized in robbing criminals. | 他们是一群专业盗窃犯 |
[10:01] | Back then, Elizabeth hired them to steal a flash drive | 伊丽莎白当时雇他们从雷蒙德的 |
[10:04] | from one of Raymond’s safe deposit boxes. | 保险箱里偷了个U盘 |
[10:06] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[10:11] | But we arrested them. So why isn’t she in prison? | 但我们逮捕了他们 为什么她不在监狱里 |
[10:14] | Because she cooperated with our investigation. | 因为她配合了我们的调查 |
[10:16] | And it seems like that went a long way with the US Attorney. | 看起来联邦检察官为此给了很大的面子 |
[10:19] | She did 19 months at Hazelton and was paroled five months ago. | 她在黑兹尔顿待了十九个月 五个月前保释出狱 |
[10:23] | I don’t get it. What’s a former Blacklister on parole | 我不明白 一个假释中的前黑名单成员 |
[10:25] | doing at an annex of the Chinese Consulate in New York? | 在中国驻纽约领事馆的附属机构做什么 |
[10:28] | Moores was a master thief. It’s reasonable to assume | 摩尔斯是神偷 所以有可能 |
[10:31] | that she was hired to steal something. | 有人雇她去偷什么 |
[10:32] | By the Chinese? Why would they look to her? | 是中国人吗 他们为什么会找上她 |
[10:35] | And how’s all this connected to Reddington? | 这一切与雷丁顿有什么关系 |
[10:37] | I will say this, whatever she was doing, | 我觉得无论她当时在做什么 |
[10:39] | clearly Reddington didn’t want it done. | 很明显 雷丁顿不希望此事顺利完成 |
[10:42] | We do have a lead. | 我们找到条线索 |
[10:44] | Problem is, we don’t have Aram. | 问题是阿兰姆不在这里 |
[10:46] | We could call the Lab, | 我们可以给实验室打电话 |
[10:47] | have them send another tech, | 叫他们再派一名技术员来 |
[10:49] | but I don’t like flying blind. | 但我不喜欢盲目行动 |
[10:50] | I’d prefer to keep this task force only | 在搞清我们处理的是什么前 |
[10:52] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 我希望该事仅限行动小组掌握 |
[10:54] | – You want to bring on a new agent? – At least one. | -你想招位新探员吗 -至少一位 |
[10:56] | Cynthia’s having Main Justice send a list. | 辛西娅请司法部发来份名单 |
[10:59] | Aram and Alina won’t be easy to replace, | 没人能轻易取代阿兰姆和艾莉娜 |
[11:01] | but we can’t do this just us. | 但我们没法只靠自己 |
[11:02] | In the meantime, I know someone who can help. | 与此同时 我知道有谁可以帮忙 |
[11:05] | One of Reddington’s people? | 是雷丁顿的人吗 |
[11:07] | Believe me, if you want to break into a computer, | 相信我 如果想破解电脑密码 |
[11:09] | this is the guy. | 这是最佳人选 |
[11:16] | Go for Chuck. | 我是查克 |
[11:17] | Hey, Chuck. It’s Dembe. | 查克 我是邓比 |
[11:19] | I need to speak to Raymond. | 我需要和雷蒙德聊聊 |
[11:21] | Dembe. Hey, buddy. It’s been months. | 邓比 你好 好久不见 |
[11:23] | You don’t write. You don’t call. | 你不写信 也不来电话 |
[11:25] | You were supposed to call me | 雷蒙德回美国后 |
[11:27] | when Raymond got back into the States. | 你该给我打电话 |
[11:29] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[11:30] | As soon as I hear, you’ll be the first to know. | 一有消息 我第一个告诉你 |
[11:32] | Well, top five. Mmm, maybe ten. | 你会是前五或前十个知道的 |
[11:35] | So you’re not with him? | 你没和他在一起吗 |
[11:37] | Are you saying he’s already back? | 你是说他已经回来了吗 |
[11:39] | – How do you know? – How do you not know? | -你怎么知道 -你怎么会不清楚 |
[11:41] | Hey. It’s Reddington. | 拜托 那是雷丁顿 |
[11:43] | I only know what he wants me to know. | 我只知道他想让我知道的 |
[11:45] | Sent me a postcard a few months back. | 几个月前他给我寄了张明信片 |
[11:47] | – A postcard? – With a picture of the Tower of London. | -明信片 -正面是伦敦塔的照片 |
[11:50] | All it said was, “Quick visit to the Tower.” | 背面写着 “在伦敦塔游玩” |
[11:53] | “Invited to the Key Ceremony. Super fun.” | “受邀参加重要典礼 超好玩” |
[11:56] | “Wimbledon tomorrow. Legoland Friday. Red.” | “明天去温布尔登 周五去乐高乐园 红魔” |
[12:00] | He went to London? | 他去了伦敦吗 |
[12:01] | I guess so, but then the, uh, card was postmarked in Uruguay, | 我以为是 但明信片上的邮戳是乌拉圭的 |
[12:05] | and, uh, Dembe, | 还有 邓比 |
[12:07] | you understand he signed it “Red.” | 要知道他的署名是 “红魔” |
[12:09] | Yes, I heard. | 是的 我听到了 |
[12:12] | What’s going on? Why so many public places? | 出什么事了 他为什么去这么多公共场所 |
[12:15] | And who’s handling his security? | 谁负责他的安保 |
[12:16] | Chuck, make some calls, see if anyone has heard from him. | 查克 打电话问问谁有他的消息 |
[12:20] | I was gonna ask him for permission to go see Tadashi. | 我想请他批准我去见志忠 |
[12:23] | Yeah, I can’t help you with that, | 我对此无能为力 |
[12:24] | but I’ll get on the rest of it. | 但其余的事交给我 |
[12:26] | Hey, wish I could be more help, | 希望我能帮你更多 |
[12:27] | but I don’t know where the big man is or what’s doing. | 但我不知道他在哪里或在做什么 |
[12:41] | You! You had my son and me arrested? | 你 是你逮捕了我和我儿子吗 |
[12:45] | Ms. Ito, you’re not under arrest. | 伊藤太太 我们没逮捕你 |
[12:47] | – These agents were just… – These agents made us | -这些探员… -这些探员让我们 |
[12:50] | wear blindfolds and ride in the back of a van! | 戴着眼罩 坐在货车后面 |
[12:52] | There are security protocols. I’m very sorry. | 我们有安保措施 我很抱歉 |
[12:55] | Whoa! Mom, are you seeing this? | 妈妈 看到这个了吗 |
[12:58] | It’s a War Room. | 这是战情室 |
[13:05] | Do you have any idea what kind of systems | 你知道这种地方 |
[13:07] | must be powering a place like this? | 需要什么样的供电系统吗 |
[13:10] | Don’t get excited. We’re not staying. | 别这么兴奋 我们不久留 |
[13:12] | Where’s Raymond, hmm? | 雷蒙德在哪里 |
[13:15] | I want to have a word with that man. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[13:17] | Raymond doesn’t know you’re here. | 雷蒙德不知道你们来这里 |
[13:19] | Please. Let me explain. | 请听我解释 |
[13:23] | You left Raymond? | 你离开雷蒙德了吗 |
[13:25] | – You don’t work together anymore? – No. | -你们不再一起工作了吗 -没错 |
[13:27] | I became a federal agent about two years ago. | 两年前我成为了联邦探员 |
[13:31] | And Raymond knows this? | 雷蒙德知道吗 |
[13:34] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可以担心的 |
[13:36] | Nothing to worry about? | 没什么可担心的 |
[13:37] | You’re asking Tadashi to help the FBI! | 你让志忠给联调局帮忙 |
[13:40] | The FBI shouldn’t even know his name! | 联调局根本不该知道他的名字 |
[13:42] | He’s applying for business schools. | 他正申请商学院呢 |
[13:45] | Oh, my God. All the things he’s done for Raymond. | 天啊 他为雷蒙德做了那么多 |
[13:49] | You know about them? Oh, my God. | 你都知道了吗 天啊 |
[13:52] | All the things Raymond has done for him! | 雷蒙德为他付出的努力都白费了 |
[13:54] | Ms. Ito, we have a situation, | 伊藤太太 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[13:56] | a situation involving Raymond, | 跟雷蒙德有关 |
[13:58] | and I need Tadashi’s help to help him. | 我需要志忠来帮忙解决 |
[14:01] | Please, Mother. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[14:03] | Stop worrying. | 别担心 |
[14:04] | I can do what they’re asking. | 我可以按他们的要求做 |
[14:06] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:07] | Probably. | 大概能 |
[14:09] | Look, we need to move quickly. You have my word. | 我们得尽快开始 我向你保证 |
[14:11] | I promise. Nothing bad will happen to your son. | 我发誓 你儿子不会有任何事 |
[14:18] | Raymond usually pays in cash. | 雷蒙德通常用现金付款 |
[14:27] | Hey. You looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[14:28] | How’s it going with Reddington’s tech guy? | 跟雷丁顿的技术员谈得如何 |
[14:30] | Good. Dembe just made a deal with his rep, | 还不错 邓比跟他的发言人谈妥了 |
[14:32] | who also happens to be his mother. | 那人恰好就是他的母亲 |
[14:34] | The guy’s barely 19. | 那家伙才刚满十九岁 |
[14:35] | Nineteen and already as good as Aram? | 十九岁就已经跟阿兰姆一样出色了吗 |
[14:38] | Well, I hope so, because he needs to work fast. | 希望如此 因为他得加快速度 |
[14:40] | – Why? What’s up? – I just got off with Main Justice. | -出什么事了 -我刚从司法部回来 |
[14:42] | That man from the Consulate you spoke with in New York? | 你们在纽约碰到的那个领事馆的人 |
[14:45] | He just filed a motion in District Court | 他刚向地方法院提出动议 |
[14:46] | to preclude us from searching Moores’ laptop. | 要阻止我们调查摩尔斯的电脑 |
[14:48] | At least we know we’re looking in the right place. | 至少能确定我们的调查方向是对的 |
[14:50] | Judge Vance wants all parties in Chambers in half an hour. | 万斯法官让当事方半小时内在内庭集合 |
[14:52] | We drew Vance? | 我们找了万斯吗 |
[14:53] | – If we lose– – No, we can’t lose. | -如果我们输了 -我们不能输 |
[14:55] | I think Reddington took out Jennifer Moores, and right now | 雷丁顿干掉了詹妮弗·摩尔斯 |
[14:57] | that laptop’s the only lead we have to tell us why. | 那台电脑是我们找到真相的唯一线索 |
[15:00] | I’ll do my best, but on the merits, | 我尽力 但基于案情 |
[15:02] | this could go either way. | 可能会是另一个结果 |
[15:03] | Let’s just hope the kid cracks it before we get shut down. | 希望那孩子能在我们被阻止前破解它 |
[15:12] | Tadashi, I don’t mean to add any pressure, | 志忠 我不想增加你的压力 |
[15:14] | but it’s possible we’re running out of time. | 但我们的时间可能不多了 |
[15:16] | The drive’s a disaster! | 这磁盘驱动简直一团糟 |
[15:17] | Any worse, and this would’ve been impossible. | 不会有比这更糟糕的了 |
[15:20] | Does that mean you can read it? | 所以你能读取数据吗 |
[15:21] | It’s not just the damage from the explosion, | 这并不只是爆炸造成的损坏 |
[15:22] | it’s heat from the fire. | 还有火焰带来的高温 |
[15:24] | Expose a drive to over 300 Celsius, | 磁盘驱动器暴露在三百摄氏度高温中 |
[15:26] | and you get damage to the platters and the ROM chip. | 导致盘片和只读芯片受损 |
[15:28] | Add to that the water damage from the sprinklers | 随后是消防喷淋 |
[15:30] | and the Fire Department hosing down the building? | 和消防队喷水造成它进水损坏 |
[15:33] | You get oxidation and a warped drive chassis! | 磁盘驱动器就氧化变形了 |
[15:34] | Can you read them? | 你能读取吗 |
[15:36] | No, but I’m close, so stop stressing me out. | 还不行 但快了 别给我施压了 |
[15:39] | Dude. Go hang with my mom. | 伙计 你去找我妈吧 |
[15:45] | All right. Why don’t we get started? | 好的 让我们开始吧 |
[15:46] | Wendy Flynn for the United States. | 我是代表政府方的温蒂·弗林 |
[15:48] | I’m here with Assistant Director Harold Cooper of the FBI. | 这位是联调局的助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[15:50] | Good afternoon, Your Honor. | 下午好 法官大人 |
[15:52] | Don’t be so sure, Director Cooper. | 别这么肯定 库珀司长 |
[15:54] | I read Mr. Chin’s motion. This may not be | 我看过秦先生的动议 归根结底 |
[15:56] | a “Good afternoon” for the Bureau after all. | 联调局的下午可能不怎么好 |
[15:58] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[15:59] | For the record, Chin Yao, on behalf of the Consulate. | 我声明 我是代表领事馆出庭的秦尧 |
[16:02] | – I’m listening. – Your Honor, | -我在听 -法官大人 |
[16:04] | this matter falls squarely within the provisions | 此事完全符合 |
[16:06] | of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, | 《维也纳领事关系公约》的约定 |
[16:09] | a treaty to which 182 nation states are party, | 此公约有182个国家加入 |
[16:12] | including the United States and China. | 包括美国和中国 |
[16:14] | As you know, the principle of property inviolability | 如您所知 所有权绝对原则 |
[16:17] | is well established and requires | 是被公认的 |
[16:20] | that the consular state consent | 所有进入领区的行为 |
[16:22] | to any entry by the receiving authority. | 必须征得领事国的许可 |
[16:24] | Not any entry, Mr. Chin. | 并非所有 秦先生 |
[16:26] | They’re allowed to enter for an emergency | 在遇到紧急情况急需 |
[16:28] | requiring prompt protective action. | 采取保护行动时 他们可以进入 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna guess that you’re not upset about the Fire Department | 我猜你不是对消防队员们 |
[16:33] | risking their lives | 冒着生命危险 |
[16:34] | to protect your staff and your precious annex? | 保护你们员工和领区的行为表示不满吧 |
[16:37] | No, and we’re grateful for their assistance. | 不 我们十分感激他们的帮助 |
[16:40] | But the FBI is another matter. | 但联调局就不同了 |
[16:42] | Your Honor, if I could be heard– | 法官大人 请允许我发言 |
[16:44] | No. Him. | 不行 让他说 |
[16:45] | Director Cooper, these were your agents | 库珀司长 这些探员是否 |
[16:48] | acting as part of a task force that you oversee? | 是你麾下特别行动小组的成员 |
[16:51] | That’s right, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[16:52] | And those agents were told, in clear and unambiguous terms, | 这些探员是否已被明确告知 |
[16:56] | that their entry was not authorized? | 他们的进入未经许可 |
[16:59] | – Yes. – And they proceeded anyway. | -是的 -但他们仍选择继续 |
[17:01] | And not only did they enter, | 而且他们不只是非法进入 |
[17:02] | they removed the laptop in question. | 他们带走了有疑点的电脑 |
[17:04] | They seized evidence. | 他们在搜查线索 |
[17:05] | Which they had no right to do. | 但他们无权这样做 |
[17:07] | Let him talk. | 让他说 |
[17:08] | I’d refer Your Honor to Article 55 of the VCCR. | 法官大人 此行为符合公约第55条 |
[17:11] | Anyone enjoying consular privileges has a duty | 享有领事特权的人负有 |
[17:13] | to respect the laws of the receiving state. | 尊重接受国法律规章的义务 |
[17:16] | Consular premises can’t be used in a way | 领馆场地不得被当作任何 |
[17:18] | that’s incompatible with consular functions. | 与执行领事事务不相符的用途 |
[17:20] | And this was? Incompatible? | 有不相符用途的情况吗 |
[17:21] | Absolutely. The woman killed at this “Annex” | 是的 在领区内被杀害的女人 |
[17:24] | was a career criminal on parole. | 是个假释中的职业罪犯 |
[17:26] | An American with no official consular mission. | 是个并未从事官方领事事务的美国人 |
[17:28] | Bottom line, we believe | 最重要的是 我们认为 |
[17:29] | she was there in furtherance of a crime. | 她在那里谋划犯罪 |
[17:31] | You believe, but your agents had nothing | 这是你的猜测 但你的探员们当时 |
[17:33] | to even suggest as much at the time. | 拿不出任何证据来证明这一点 |
[17:35] | If Mr. Chin were operating a drug lab on the premises, | 假设秦先生在领事馆内经营制毒实验室 |
[17:38] | we’d have a right to seize the drugs. | 我们有权利没收毒品 |
[17:40] | But this wasn’t a drug lab, Director Cooper. | 但这儿没有制毒实验室 库珀司长 |
[17:42] | Drugs are contraband on their face. | 毒品显而易见是违禁品 |
[17:44] | Your agents were investigating a crime, | 你的探员们在调查一宗犯罪 |
[17:47] | not seizing proof of one. | 却没有任何证据 |
[17:48] | I’ll ask Mr. Chin point blank. | 我就直截了当地问秦先生了 |
[17:50] | Why was Jennifer Moores inside that building? | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯为什么在领馆里 |
[17:52] | What was her legitimate purpose for being there? | 她去那儿有什么正当理由吗 |
[17:54] | And I’m telling Director Cooper point blank, | 我也直截了当地回答库珀司长 |
[17:57] | I do not have to answer your questions. | 我不必回答你的问题 |
[18:03] | Yes, yes, yes! I’m in. | 好的 好 太棒了 我查到了 |
[18:05] | Looks like there were | 看来在磁盘驱动器 |
[18:07] | five active files in use when the drive was disabled. | 受损时有五个活跃文件 |
[18:10] | Can you access them? | 你能访问它们吗 |
[18:11] | Not all of them. Three so far. | 不全能 目前能访问三个 |
[18:13] | But I should be able to get the other two. | 但我应该有办法访问另外两个 |
[18:17] | We’re close. | 我们快成功了 |
[18:18] | Close, but no cigar. It’s over. | 只是快还不够 结束了 |
[18:20] | Vance just ordered us to stop any search | 万斯命令我们停止任何调查 |
[18:22] | and return the laptop. | 并且归还电脑 |
[18:25] | Tadashi, we have to stop. | 志忠 我们得停手了 |
[18:28] | Stop? Now? | 停手 现在吗 |
[18:29] | I’m almost there. I can get the other files. | 我快弄好了 我可以访问其余的文件 |
[18:31] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不行 |
[18:33] | Tadashi! | 志忠 |
[18:35] | I know you’re used to working for Raymond, | 我知道你以前是给雷蒙德干活 |
[18:37] | but this is different. | 但这次不一样 |
[18:39] | I’m an agent now, and we have rules. | 我现在是探员 我们有规定 |
[18:47] | Okay, we may not have a full pictures, | 好吧 我们虽不足以窥见全貌 |
[18:50] | but the files we recovered before Vance’s orders | 但在万斯下令前我们找到的文件 |
[18:52] | tell us a lot about what was going on. | 已经告诉我们事情的大部分经过了 |
[18:54] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[18:55] | Jennifer Moores was casing Luxe International. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯在调查璐克斯国际公司 |
[18:59] | It’s a private company that specializes | 这是家私人公司 主要负责 |
[19:00] | in fine-art storage and logistics. | 艺术品的存储和运输 |
[19:02] | According to their website, | 据他们网站显示 |
[19:03] | they “Store and transport expensive | 他们为全球的客户提供存储并运送 |
[19:05] | and priceless works of art for a global clientele.” | 昂贵珍稀艺术品的服务 |
[19:08] | They’re headquartered on Montserrat, | 他们的总部设在蒙特塞拉特 |
[19:10] | one of a British overseas territories in the Caribbean. | 是英国的一处海外领土 位于加勒比海 |
[19:12] | – So Moores was planning a heist? – Definitely. | -所以摩尔斯在策划抢劫 -是的 |
[19:15] | Luxe operates as a Freeport, | 璐克斯就像个自由港 |
[19:16] | which means it’s a tax haven for the wealthy. | 也就是说它是富人的避税天堂 |
[19:18] | The stuff in there is worth billions. | 那儿的东西价值数十亿 |
[19:20] | Of course, nobody is supposed to know | 当然了 没人知道 |
[19:22] | what’s in there, because the list isn’t public. | 那里有什么 清单并不对外公布 |
[19:24] | But Jennifer Moores had one, | 但詹妮弗·摩尔斯有一份清单 |
[19:27] | and she was focused on one item in particular, | 而且她在特意寻找一件物品 |
[19:30] | a sculpture called The Night Owl. | 一座名为《夜枭》的雕塑 |
[19:32] | By Picasso? I’m no expert, but sculpture’s | 毕加索的作品 我不是专家 |
[19:35] | not the first thing I think about when I hear that name. | 但听到这名字让我想到的第一样不是雕塑 |
[19:37] | He made over 1,000. And a lot of owls. | 他创作了一千多样作品 很多是关于夜枭的 |
[19:40] | Some say he became obsessed over them | 有人说他变得痴迷于夜枭 |
[19:42] | after he found a wounded owl in his studio. | 是因为他在工作室里发现了一只受伤的夜枭 |
[19:44] | “The Night Owl.” Luxe just got the shipment. | 《夜枭》 璐克斯公司收到货了 |
[19:46] | It was part of a woman’s estate, | 是一个女人的遗产之一 |
[19:48] | and when she died, they put it in storage. | 她死后 他们就把东西储存起来了 |
[19:49] | Any idea what it’s worth? | 知道价值多少吗 |
[19:50] | The Met just sold a Picasso sculpture | 纽约大都会艺术博物馆刚卖出一件毕加索雕塑 |
[19:52] | – for over $48 million. – So, what are we saying? | -价值高于四百八十万美元 -那怎么说 |
[19:55] | That the Chinese hired Moores, a former Blacklister, | 中方雇佣了摩尔斯 这位前黑名单人员 |
[19:58] | to help them steal this Night Owl? | 帮他们盗取《夜枭》 |
[20:00] | Maybe Reddington wants it for himself. | 也许是雷丁顿自己想要 |
[20:01] | I mean, at this point, we have three-fifths of the story. | 此时此刻 我们已经了解大半事情真相了 |
[20:04] | So we stay on it. You two, get to Luxe. | 继续追查 你们两个 去璐克斯公司 |
[20:07] | Make sure they know they’ve been targeted. | 确保让他们知道自己被盯上了 |
[20:13] | 蒙特塞拉特 英国海外领土 | |
[20:18] | Richard Deever. I’m head of security here at Luxe. | 理查德·迪弗 璐克斯的安全主管 |
[20:21] | This is one of my associates, Siya Malik. | 这是我的同事之一 西娅·马丽科 |
[20:23] | Thanks for agreeing to see us. | 多谢你同意见我们 |
[20:25] | Well, we’re the ones saying thanks. | 我们才需要说一声谢谢 |
[20:26] | Our clients trust us with their most treasured possessions, | 客户信任我们 将其最宝贵的财产交付给我们 |
[20:29] | so obviously, we take any credible threat seriously. | 所以很显然 我们要严肃对待任何可信威胁 |
[20:31] | In your call to corporate, you said you think | 在你们打给公司的电话中 你说过 |
[20:33] | – we’ve been targeted? – We know you were. | -我们可能被盯上了 -我们确定 |
[20:35] | By a career criminal and master thief. | 盯上你们的是一名职业罪犯和神偷 |
[20:37] | This specific person is no longer a danger, | 这个人不再是威胁了 |
[20:40] | but we don’t know who else she was working with. | 但我们不知道她的同伴还有谁 |
[20:42] | From what we can tell, she was targeting a specific sculpture. | 据我们所知 她的目标是一个雕塑 |
[20:46] | A Picasso called The Night Owl. | 毕加索的《夜枭》 |
[20:48] | Which we understand was recently delivered here. | 我们了解到这个作品是最近才送到的 |
[20:51] | It was, but that information was never made public. | 是的 但我们从来没有公布过 |
[20:54] | Obviously, we keep the content | 显而易见 我们所有的货物内容 |
[20:55] | of all our shipments strictly confidential. | 都是绝对机密 |
[20:57] | The Night Owl’s not one of Picasso’s better-known works. | 《夜枭》不是毕加索较为出名的作品 |
[21:00] | The fact that it even exists was a closely-guarded secret. | 事实上 其存在都是一个严格保守的秘密 |
[21:04] | Can I ask where you got this? | 我能问问你是从哪拿到的吗 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t disclose that. | 抱歉 我不能透露这点 |
[21:06] | It’s part of an ongoing federal investigation. | 这是进行中的联邦调查的内容 |
[21:08] | We can’t protect ourselves if we don’t understand what… | 我们没法保护自己 如果我们不知道… |
[21:11] | Fine. Then I’d like to speak to the agent in charge. | 好吧 那么我想与负责的探员谈谈 |
[21:13] | That “Agent” Is Harold Cooper, | 那位探员是哈罗德·库珀 |
[21:15] | the Assistant Director of the FBI. | 联调局助理司长 |
[21:18] | You… You work for Harold Cooper? | 你们为哈罗德·库珀工作 |
[21:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:22] | Harold Cooper runs a secret task force. | 哈罗德·库珀管理着一个秘密行动小组 |
[21:25] | So secret, most FBI agents don’t know about it. | 特别机密 大多数联调局探员都不知道其存在 |
[21:28] | And you do? | 但你知道 |
[21:29] | Yes, because my mother used to work for Harold Cooper. | 是的 因为我妈妈曾为哈罗德·库珀工作 |
[21:33] | Her name was Meera Malik. | 她叫米拉·马丽科 |
[21:38] | You’re Meera’s daughter? | 你是米拉的女儿 |
[21:39] | You knew her? | 你认识她 |
[21:41] | We not only knew her. | 我们不仅是认识她 |
[21:42] | She was a friend. And a… A very fine agent. | 她是我们的朋友 一位非常出色的探员 |
[21:49] | Perhaps you could give us a minute. | 也许能让我们私底下谈谈 |
[22:00] | If we can verify what we just heard, | 如果我们能证实刚刚听到的 |
[22:02] | I think we should show them around. | 我们也许该带他们看看 |
[22:05] | Bad idea. We can handle this ourselves. | 坏主意 我们能自己处理 |
[22:07] | Thank them for the intel and let them go. | 谢谢他们的情报 让他们离开吧 |
[22:15] | Hmm. Let me guess. Your boss says thanks for the tip, | 让我猜猜 你上司说谢谢我们的告知 |
[22:17] | but, uh, you should give us the brush. | 但 你应该打发我们走 |
[22:19] | A guy with Harold Cooper’s connections | 有个与哈罗德有联系的人 |
[22:21] | could change that with one phone call. | 能够通过一通电话改变局面 |
[22:23] | One “Inter-agency” phone call. | 一通”中情局”电话 |
[22:37] | You two don’t take no for an answer. | 你们两个不肯接受拒绝是吧 |
[22:39] | Apparently, your boss made a phone call. | 显然 你们的上级打了一通电话 |
[22:42] | Follow us, please. | 请跟我们来 |
[23:04] | As you may have guessed, this facility is a front. | 你们可能已经猜到了 这座设施是个幌子 |
[23:06] | It functions as a black site. | 真实作用是黑屋 |
[23:08] | – International? – Yes. | -国际的 -对 |
[23:10] | Used by a number of allied agencies. | 供一系列兄弟机构使用 |
[23:12] | High-end art storage is a strong cover. | 高端艺术品存储机构是个有力的掩护 |
[23:14] | It explains the heavy security, shipments coming in and out, | 能够解释严格的安保 进进出出的运输 |
[23:18] | and all interactions with the public | 和一切公众互动 |
[23:20] | are by appointment only. | 都要先预约 |
[23:22] | I’m with the Agency. | 我是中情局的 |
[23:23] | Most of the other operatives on site are also CIA. | 现场的大多数其他探员也是中情局的 |
[23:26] | Agent Malik is with MI6. | 马丽科探员是军情六处的 |
[23:32] | You were right. We did just receive The Night Owl, | 你说得对 我们刚刚接收了《夜枭》 |
[23:35] | but it’s not a sculpture. | 但不是雕塑 |
[23:36] | It’s a code name for a prisoner we recently transported. | 而是我们刚运输的犯人代号 |
[23:39] | We brought him here to be interrogated. | 我们带他来接受审讯 |
[23:41] | It would seem that somehow your thief found out. | 但不知怎么的让你们说的小偷发现了 |
[23:44] | – His name is Al– – Alban Veseli. | -他的名字是阿尔 -阿尔巴·维塞利 |
[23:46] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[23:48] | We call him The Freelancer. | 我们称他为自由职业者 |
[23:58] | This just isn’t gonna work. | 这里不行 |
[23:59] | I mean, all of this would have to come out. | 上面应该全延申出来才对 |
[24:03] | It’s ridiculous. It looks like a cruise ship. | 太荒谬了 看起来跟游轮一样 |
[24:06] | Like, what’s this? A balcony? | 这是什么 露台吗 |
[24:08] | Yes, it’s a balcony on the mezzanine level. | 是的 是个夹层露台 |
[24:11] | Is that where the water slide and the wave pool are? | 那里是要放水滑梯和冲浪池吗 |
[24:13] | On the mezzanine level? | 夹层 |
[24:14] | Mr. Reddington, this place checks a lot of your boxes. | 雷丁顿先生 这个地方符合你的多条要求 |
[24:18] | Thirty thousand square feet, no windows, high ceilings. | 2800平方米 没窗户 高天花板 |
[24:21] | I don’t need high ceilings, Andrea. | 我不需要高天花板 安德莉亚 |
[24:23] | I need at least two stories, not just a mezzanine. | 我需要至少两层楼 不是夹层 |
[24:27] | They do fully catered events, | 他们承包包餐宴会 |
[24:28] | which means it has a working kitchen. | 意味着这里有个工作厨房 |
[24:30] | – I know you didn’t request that– – You’re right. I didn’t. | -我知道你没要求有 -没错 我没有 |
[24:32] | A kitchen is nice, but I don’t need it. | 有厨房很好 但我不需要 |
[24:35] | You need to work with me here. | 你得听听我的想法 |
[24:37] | Two or more stories means stairs, elevators. | 两层或多层楼意味着楼梯 电梯 |
[24:39] | This is more efficient. And it’s a beautiful kitchen. | 这里更有效率 而且厨房很漂亮 |
[24:42] | Oh, stop with the kitchen already. | 别再说厨房了 |
[24:44] | There’s nothing I love more than a great kitchen. | 我最喜欢厨房不过了 |
[24:46] | We could get in your car right now | 我们可以现在就上你的车 |
[24:48] | and I could take you to any number of fabulous kitchens | 我能带你去许多绝妙的厨房 |
[24:52] | and cook you a gorgeous meal. | 让你烹饪一餐美食 |
[24:54] | A lovely roast chicken, a duck breast. | 好吃的烤鸡肉 鸭胸肉 |
[24:57] | But for our purposes here, what I’m looking for… | 但我们的目的 我们要找的房子… |
[25:00] | I don’t need a kitchen. | 不需要厨房 |
[25:03] | And this has been open to the public. | 而且这里已经对公众开放 |
[25:05] | The place I need has to be discreet. | 我需要的地方必须是隐藏起来的 |
[25:09] | I need it to be invisible. | 我需要是不受人关注的 |
[25:11] | That doesn’t exist. | 不存在这样的地方 |
[25:13] | You mean you haven’t found it yet. | 你是说还没有找到吧 |
[25:15] | No, I mean it doesn’t exist! | 不 我是说不存在 |
[25:17] | A vacant space that large in this area? | 要在这个区域找这么大一片闲置的地方 |
[25:20] | Remember, I can only show you what’s available. | 记住 我只能带你看闲置的地方 |
[25:23] | Okay, well, don’t take this the wrong way, Andrea, | 不要误解我的意思 安德莉亚 |
[25:25] | but that’s the first helpful thing you’ve said. | 但这是你说过的第一句有用的话 |
[25:29] | So it does exist. | 所以这地方确实存在 |
[25:30] | It’s just being used by somebody else. | 只不过被别人占着 |
[25:33] | Maybe. Yes. | 也许吧 是的 |
[25:36] | Are you saying you want to buy someone out? | 你是说你想把别人轰走吗 |
[25:38] | How about I buy you lunch | 不如我请你吃一顿午餐 |
[25:40] | and you tell me everything you know | 你告诉我你所知道的 |
[25:43] | about the companies that have factories in the area? | 这个区域拥有工厂的公司的一切信息吧 |
[25:47] | About two years ago, a natural-gas pipeline ruptured | 大约两年前 就在伦敦北面129公里 |
[25:50] | just outside the town of Glennshire, | 格伦郡的一个小镇外 |
[25:53] | eighty miles north of London. | 一根天然气管路破裂 |
[25:55] | The blast leveled four blocks and killed 17 people. | 爆炸抹平了四个街区 十七人死亡 |
[25:59] | You’re talking about the blast that killed Randall Ames. | 你说的是害死兰德尔·艾姆斯的那场爆炸 |
[26:01] | Yes, a member of Parliament | 是的 英国议会的成员 |
[26:03] | and the UK’s Anti-Corruption Champion. | 也是英国反腐斗士 |
[26:05] | He was on holiday in Glennshire with his wife. | 他正和妻子在格伦郡度假 |
[26:08] | At first, we thought it was just a tragic accident, | 刚开始 我们以为这只是一场可悲的意外 |
[26:10] | but a closer look made us believe | 但进一步调查后 我们相信 |
[26:12] | the pipeline was sabotaged. | 有人对管路动了手脚 |
[26:14] | A mass accident designed to cover up a single murder. | 设计一场大规模意外来掩盖一起凶杀案 |
[26:17] | We’re familiar with the M.O. | 我们对作案手法很熟悉 |
[26:19] | Veseli was briefly out of prison around that time. | 维塞利那时候刚刚出狱 |
[26:21] | That’s when Keen got him released. | 正是基恩放他出来的时候 |
[26:23] | MI6 made a request, | 军情六处提出请求 |
[26:25] | and the Agency brought him here for questioning. | 中情局将他带到这里进行问询 |
[26:27] | But to be honest, we haven’t had much luck. | 但说实话 我们运气不太好 |
[26:30] | He hasn’t said a word. | 他嘴严的很 |
[26:32] | – He’ll talk to us. – And why would he do that? | -他会和我们交代的 -为什么他会招呢 |
[26:35] | Let’s just say, uh, we have a history. | 这么说吧 我们是老朋友了 |
[26:49] | I swear. Now I’ve seen everything. | 真长见识了 大风大浪我也算经历过了 |
[26:52] | You’re telling me the FBI gave you a badge? | 现在联调局给你了个警徽 |
[26:56] | Things change, Alban. | 时代变了 阿尔巴 |
[26:57] | Although, you seem like the exact same man you always were. | 但是 你看起来和以前没什么变化 |
[27:01] | I should’ve known that pipeline in Glennshire was you. | 我早该知道在格伦郡管道那事是你干的 |
[27:05] | A little work I took on the side. | 我兼职接的一个小活罢了 |
[27:08] | Agent Keen had no idea. | 基恩探员丝毫不知情 |
[27:11] | I was, uh… I was sad to hear about her passing. | 很遗憾听到她离开的消息 |
[27:14] | Watch what you say about Keen. | 关于基恩 说话小心点 |
[27:16] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说点什么 |
[27:17] | She set me up, just like Reddington. | 她陷害了我 就像雷丁顿一样 |
[27:20] | Got me out of prison, sent me to crash a plane, | 放我出狱 派我去坠毁一架飞机 |
[27:24] | then warned the FBI | 再和联调局打小报告 |
[27:26] | so that the Bureau could re-arrest me. | 让他们重新抓我回去 |
[27:28] | Well, we’ll have to walk down memory lane another time. | 改天再翻旧账吧 |
[27:31] | I want to know about Jennifer Anne Moores. | 我想知道詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯的事 |
[27:33] | Wow. Didn’t see that coming. | 这可没想到 |
[27:35] | Mostly because I have no idea who that is. | 主要是我根本不知道那是谁 |
[27:38] | She was working on a plan to set you free. | 她想制定个计划救你出去 |
[27:40] | Oh, I like her already. | 我已经开始喜欢她了 |
[27:42] | What’s your connection to the Chinese Consulate? | 你和中国领事馆有什么联系 |
[27:46] | Fellas. I’m willing to play. | 伙计们 我想配合 |
[27:50] | But it would help if I at least knew the game. | 但好歹让我知道点发生了啥 |
[27:54] | We’re supposed to believe that you don’t? | 我们应该相信你不知道吗 |
[27:56] | Jennifer Moores was tracking your movements, | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯当时在追踪你的行迹 |
[27:58] | casing the black site where you were being sent, | 查到了你被送往的黑屋 |
[28:00] | and you’re telling us that you knew nothing about that? | 然后现在你告诉我这人你没听说过 |
[28:17] | Lock it down. | 封锁出入口 |
[28:20] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:29] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[28:32] | Maybe that was the FBI outside. | 也许外面是联调局的人 |
[28:34] | In fact, maybe they’re not just outside. | 事实上 也许他们不止在外面 |
[28:37] | Maybe they’re right here in this room. | 也许他们就在这间屋子里 |
[28:43] | Think hard before you accuse anybody of anything. | 要指控别人之前 先自己想清楚 |
[28:47] | Wujing. | 吴京 |
[28:49] | Wujing. Two minutes out. | 吴京 还有两分钟 |
[28:52] | Tell our people to proceed. | 开始吧 |
[28:55] | Clear to proceed. | 进行项目 |
[28:58] | I think you’ll be pleased. | 我想你会满意的 |
[29:09] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:10] | Automatic rifle. Hundred bucks it’s an M-16. | 自动步枪 一百美元赌是M16步枪 |
[29:13] | We have to get him out of here. | 我们必须把他带出去 |
[29:14] | Watch your back! Code four! | 小心后面 目前安全 |
[29:28] | Alban Veseli is somewhere in this building. | 阿尔巴·维塞利就在这栋楼里 |
[29:31] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[29:35] | – We have to go. – Go? | -我们得走了 -走吗 |
[29:37] | We have full security on site, with military training. | 这有经过军事训练的完备的安保 |
[29:39] | Well, whoever’s coming knows that. | 那些人也知道 |
[29:41] | They wouldn’t have attacked the building unless they knew | 他们有自信有能力攻破你们的防线 |
[29:42] | that they had the manpower to overrun your security. | 否则他们不会贸然攻击这里 |
[29:45] | Overrun? You mean kill everyone in the building? | 攻破 你是说杀死楼内的所有人 |
[29:47] | They want him, and they won’t leave without him. | 他们想要他 没有他是不会罢休的 |
[29:49] | There must be another way out of here. | 这里一定别的出口 |
[29:51] | Yes. Motor pool. We have cars stationed there, | 有的 车库 我们在那里有车 |
[29:54] | but on the other side of the building. | 但在这栋楼的另一侧 |
[29:55] | Get Veseli ready to move. | 让维塞利准备好撤离 |
[29:57] | We have to assume they know where to look, | 我们必须假设他们知道他在哪 |
[29:58] | and we need to be gone when they get here. | 当他们到达前我们必须撤走 |
[30:14] | Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[30:15] | Cooper, we’re under attack. | 库珀 我们受到攻击 |
[30:16] | We’re taking heavy fire. | 我们遭受了猛烈的火力压制 |
[30:17] | How’s that possible? You’re at an Agency black site. | 怎么可能 你们在中情局的黑屋里 |
[30:19] | It was Alban Veseli. “The Night Owl”? | 是阿尔巴·维塞利 那个夜枭 |
[30:21] | The heist Jennifer Moores was planning, | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯策划的 |
[30:23] | it was a rescue op to recover Veseli. | 是维塞利的营救行动 |
[30:25] | Can you get out? | 你们能离开吗 |
[30:26] | There’s a motor pool. | 有一个车库 |
[30:28] | If we can make it there, maybe we can still get out! | 如果我们能赶到那里 或许还能逃脱 |
[30:31] | So it’s Veseli’s people behind the attack? | 这次袭击是维塞利干的吗 |
[30:33] | Look, whoever you called, call them back! | 听着 无论你刚才打电话给了谁 再打一遍 |
[30:35] | Tell them their teams on the ground need reinforcements now! | 告诉他们地面队伍需要增援 |
[30:41] | They’re too close! | 他们冲太近了 |
[30:42] | We’ll try to keep them back! You two keep going! | 我们拦住他们 你们俩先走 |
[30:48] | – Get him out of here! – We can’t just leave you! | -把他带走 -我们不能把你们留在这 |
[30:51] | Nobody’s leaving anybody. We’ll be right behind you. | 没有谁留下谁 我们马上就跟上 |
[30:53] | A tad optimistic. I want a hug goodbye. | 有点乐观 我想拥抱告别 |
[30:55] | – Go! Move! – Go, go! | -快滚 -走 |
[30:57] | What are the chances of backup? | 有增援的机会有多大 |
[30:59] | Getting here on time? Slim to none! | 能及时赶到这里的吗 几乎不可能 |
[31:05] | We’re at a covert black site on a Caribbean island. | 我们在加勒比海岛上的秘密黑屋 |
[31:08] | – Then how do they know? – What do you mean? | -他们怎么知道的 -什么意思 |
[31:10] | Whoever’s doing this, how did they get that intel? | 这些人 他们是怎么得到情报的 |
[31:17] | There! | 这里 |
[31:19] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得离开这 |
[31:21] | Something’s wrong. They have too much info. | 不对劲 他们知道得太多了 |
[31:25] | We gotta make a run for it! Come on! | 我们得撤了 跑吧 |
[31:27] | Maybe they figured out where Veseli was being taken, | 也许他们弄清楚了维塞利被带到哪里 |
[31:29] | but how did they know the code name? | 但是他们怎么知道这个代号 |
[31:31] | And where’d they get the list of the art? | 他们从哪里得到的艺术品清单 |
[31:33] | It was someone on the inside. | 一定有内鬼 |
[31:36] | Sorry, Malik. I’ll take it from here. | 抱歉了马丽科 到这就让我接手吧 |
[31:39] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[31:40] | I know. I didn’t see it coming myself. | 我知道 我自己都没想到 |
[31:43] | I’m a cliche. A spy who turned for the money. | 我是个经典的为了钱的间谍 |
[31:47] | All I can tell you is it is a whole lot of money. | 我只能告诉你 这单钱可真不少 |
[31:50] | I can’t let you take him. | 我不能让你带他走 |
[31:52] | – Good for you. – Drop the gun, Siya. | -干得好 -放下枪 西娅 |
[31:55] | Believe me, this guy is not worth dying for. | 相信我 你不值得为了这个家伙丧命 |
[31:58] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[32:06] | Go! Go! Come on! | 走 走 |
[32:12] | Go! | 撤 |
[32:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:40] | Wujing’s here! We gotta go now! | 吴京来了 我们得赶紧走 |
[32:42] | It was Deever. She was hit, but she’s wearing a vest. | 是迪弗 她中弹了 但是她穿了防弹衣 |
[33:06] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:10] | Nothing yet. | 还没有消息 |
[33:11] | We issued a BOLO on all three, Wujing, Veseli, and Deever. | 我们发布了针对吴京 维塞利和迪弗的协查通告 |
[33:14] | But they could be anywhere in the world by now. | 但是他们现在可能在世界上的任何地方 |
[33:17] | What about flights off the island? | 离岛的航班呢 |
[33:18] | Three private flights left Montserrat | 袭击发生后一小时内一共有三架私人飞机 |
[33:20] | within an hour of the attack. | 从蒙特塞拉特离开 |
[33:21] | We’re checking manifests, but Wujing knows better | 我们在查乘客名单 但是吴京很聪明 |
[33:24] | than to leave a paper trail. | 不会留下痕迹 |
[33:25] | So Meera’s daughter became an MI6 agent? | 所以摩尔斯的女儿成为了军情六处的特工 |
[33:27] | – Her name is Siya. – I met her once. | -她叫西娅 -我见过一次 |
[33:29] | After Meera was killed, I flew to London | 摩尔斯被杀后 我飞去伦敦 |
[33:32] | to pay my respects to her family. | 与她的家人吊唁 |
[33:33] | She couldn’t have been older than 15. | 她可能还不到十五岁 |
[33:36] | That trip was one of the hardest things | 那次是我职业生涯里 |
[33:37] | I’ve ever had to do in this job. | 做过的最艰难的事情之一 |
[33:39] | Her husband and kids asking what happened, | 她的丈夫和孩子们问我发生了什么 |
[33:40] | I couldn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没法告诉他们 |
[33:41] | Well, she asked to see you. | 她想见你 |
[33:43] | – She insisted on flying back with us. – I’d like that. | -她坚持要和我们一起回来 -我很愿意 |
[33:46] | That bullet banged her up pretty good, | 那颗子弹对她造成了相当大的伤害 |
[33:47] | so we took her over to DC General first, | 我们先带她去了华盛顿总医院 |
[33:49] | just to make sure she’s okay. | 确保她没事 |
[33:51] | There’s a lot of names from the past. | 都是老熟人 |
[33:53] | Jennifer Moores, Alban Veseli, and now Wujing. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯 阿尔巴·维塞利还有吴京 |
[34:02] | The ministry has a plane waiting. | 部里已经准备好了一架飞机 |
[34:03] | We’ll be in Beijing this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时候我们就到北京了 |
[34:05] | Oh, we’re not going home. | 我们不会回家的 |
[34:08] | Not until I find and kill Raymond Reddington. | 先得让我找到再宰了雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[34:11] | Reddington? Wujing, we can’t do that alone. | 杀雷丁顿 吴京 我们自己干不了这事 |
[34:14] | We won’t have to. | 我们不会自己干的 |
[34:16] | I have a list of others | 我有一个名单 |
[34:18] | who will be glad to join the fight. | 里面有其他人也愿意干这事 |
[34:21] | That’s three former Blacklisters connected to this case. | 这是这个案子涉及的第三个黑名单上的人物了 |
[34:24] | We were notified when Wujing escaped. | 我们之前接到通知说吴京逃跑了 |
[34:25] | The Bureau’s got a dozen agents on it, | 局里派了大批探员去追查 |
[34:27] | but they never picked up a trail. | 完全没发现他的踪迹 |
[34:28] | Apparently, he was working | 很显然 他在和摩尔斯一起 |
[34:29] | with Moores to break Veseli out of custody. | 谋划把维塞利救出来 |
[34:31] | Why? Wujing is an assassin. What’s the connection? | 为什么 吴京是个杀手 两者有什么联系 |
[34:38] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在跟我开玩笑呢 |
[34:41] | Guess who just cleared security. | 猜猜谁刚刚通过了保安系统 |
[34:42] | Hmm. Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[34:44] | He’s on his way down. | 他在下来了 |
[34:52] | The gang’s all here. | 哥几个都在呢 |
[34:54] | Well, not much of the gang. More of a coffee klatch. | 少了些街头感 更像是茶话会 |
[34:58] | Raymond, we’ve been trying to reach you. | 雷蒙德 我们一直尝试联系你 |
[35:01] | Yes? Well, apologies. | 是吗 抱歉 |
[35:04] | I’ve been busier than expected. | 最近比我想象中要忙 |
[35:07] | Busy? As in blowing up former Blacklisters | 忙吗 忙着在外国领事馆地盘上炸死一个 |
[35:09] | at foreign consulates? | 曾经在黑名单上的人 |
[35:11] | No, Donald. That didn’t take much time at all. | 不 唐纳德 那件事倒不用花什么时间 |
[35:14] | But if you know about Jennifer Moores, | 不过如果你知道詹妮弗·摩尔斯 |
[35:17] | then you know a serious threat has arisen. | 你应该知道我们面临什么样的威胁了 |
[35:21] | I didn’t reach out, Harold, because I thought… | 我没联系你 哈罗德 是因为我以为 |
[35:24] | I hoped that I could contain the matter myself, | 我本希望我可以独自把事态控制下来 |
[35:26] | but now, unfortunately, that seems unlikely. | 遗憾的是 这似乎不太可能了 |
[35:30] | You’re talking about Wujing. He’s the threat. | 你说吴京 他就是你说的威胁 |
[35:32] | Wujing is the weapon fired in my direction | 吴京是马文·杰拉德在离别前安排好的 |
[35:35] | as a last parting shot by Marvin Gerard. | 朝我射出的一枚子弹 |
[35:40] | Marvin’s behind this? | 马文是幕后主使吗 |
[35:42] | They could have met at Coolidge. | 他们有可能在柯立芝监狱遇到过 |
[35:43] | They were both housed on the same cellblock. | 他们在同一个监狱分区 |
[35:45] | I’m aware, but Wujing’s escape happened after Marvin’s death. | 我知道 但吴京是在马文死了之后越狱的 |
[35:49] | I didn’t make the connection. | 我没看出其中的联系 |
[35:50] | Wujing’s been asking questions about me, | 吴京一直在打听我的事 |
[35:53] | about any relationship with the FBI. | 打听我跟联调局的关系 |
[35:56] | Marvin must have told him. | 马文一定告诉他了 |
[35:58] | So Wujing knows about the task force. | 这么说吴京知道特别小组的存在了 |
[36:01] | Raymond is not your friend. He’s the reason you’re in here. | 雷蒙德不是你的朋友 因为他你才被关进来 |
[36:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:06] | He’s a confidential informant. | 他是线人 |
[36:09] | He has an immunity deal with the Feds. | 他跟联调局做交易来获得豁免权 |
[36:12] | He feeds them criminals like you, | 他给他们提供像你这样的犯人的线索 |
[36:14] | and he keeps his freedom. | 以换取自己的自由 |
[36:19] | He knows whatever Marvin told him, | 无论马文告诉他了些什么 |
[36:21] | but, still, that isn’t the same as having proof, so… | 跟拿到实际的证据还是不一样的 |
[36:24] | He doesn’t just want to kill you. | 他不只是想杀了你 |
[36:26] | He wants the criminal world to know about us. | 他想让整个犯罪圈都知道我们的存在 |
[36:28] | Jennifer Moores. Veseli. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯 维塞利 |
[36:30] | Wujing’s approaching Blacklisters, criminals we sent to jail. | 吴京正在联系黑名单上我们送进监狱的那些人 |
[36:33] | Some of our former targets are now his targets. | 我们以前的目标人物现在变成他的目标了 |
[36:37] | You should increase their security. | 你们应该加强警戒 |
[36:39] | Because… | 因为 |
[36:42] | This is only the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[36:50] | Well, that’s all I have for you. | 我能跟你们说的就这些了 |
[36:58] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[37:00] | Where’s Chuck? | 查克在哪里 |
[37:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:03] | Who’s in charge of your security? | 那谁负责你的安保 |
[37:05] | Weecha’s not with you? | 薇查也不跟你在一起吗 |
[37:08] | – No. – Where are you living? | -不在 -你住在哪里 |
[37:10] | New York, mostly. | 大部分时候在纽约 |
[37:11] | How did you get here? | 那你怎么过来的 |
[37:13] | Took the train. | 坐火车 |
[37:14] | What a nap. Slept the whole way. | 一路睡过来的 睡得很香 |
[37:16] | Where are you going? Is there a car waiting for you? | 你要去哪里 外面有车在等你吗 |
[37:18] | Dembe, I’m fine. I’ll just grab a cab. | 邓比 我没事 我打个车就行了 |
[37:20] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[37:23] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[37:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:26] | Well, nothing and everything. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[37:30] | Watch your head. | 你自己保重 |
[37:40] | – She’s here. – Great. | -她到了 -很好 |
[37:43] | Siya. Please, come in. | 西娅 请坐吧 |
[37:46] | Blindfold. Black-out van. | 全程蒙眼 漆黑的车 |
[37:49] | You guys have more security protocols than the White House. | 你们这的安保措施比白宫还严 |
[37:53] | We’ve had some issues. | 我们出过一些状况 |
[37:54] | We’re being more careful these days. | 所以最近格外小心 |
[37:56] | – Harold Cooper. – Siya Malik. | -哈罗德·库珀 -西娅·马丽科 |
[37:59] | It’s been a while. | 很久没见了 |
[38:01] | It has. | 是很久了 |
[38:02] | Sorry for that. I wish we’d kept in touch. | 抱歉 要是我们之前有保持联系该多好 |
[38:05] | It’s nice to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[38:06] | You know, even all these years later, | 即便这么多年过去了 |
[38:07] | I sometimes think of the day we met. | 我有时还是会想起我们见面的那天 |
[38:09] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[38:11] | But I’m guessing we remember it differently. | 不过我想我们记住的地方应该不一样 |
[38:13] | – How do you mean? – You may not realize it, | -此话怎讲 -或许你没意识到 |
[38:16] | but you made a big impression on the teenage me. | 但你给青春期的我留下了非常深刻的印象 |
[38:20] | I’ve always been incredibly grateful | 一直以来我都很感激 |
[38:21] | for how you spoke to us that day. | 你那天来跟我们说话 |
[38:24] | You couldn’t tell us anything, but we knew. | 你不能告诉我们实情 但我们明白 |
[38:29] | That was as hard for you to say as it was for us to hear. | 你难说出口的真相也是我们不忍听的事实 |
[38:33] | You became an agent. | 你成了一名特工 |
[38:36] | I had no idea. | 我完全没想到 |
[38:37] | And MI6. | 军情六处 |
[38:38] | You’re not just an agent. You’re a spy. | 不仅仅是特工 你是一名间谍 |
[38:40] | – You sound surprised. – I’m thinking about your father. | -你听起来很惊讶 -我在想你的父亲 |
[38:43] | He must be the one who was surprised. | 他应该才是最该惊讶的 |
[38:44] | And terrified. But he’s coming around. | 他很担心 但是慢慢会接受的 |
[38:48] | I don’t make a practice | 我不会跟他讲 |
[38:49] | of talking with him about my day-to-day. | 我每天都在做些什么 |
[38:52] | What made you choose this kind of life? | 是什么促使你选择这样的生活 |
[38:54] | Just too many secrets. | 这天底下太多秘密了 |
[38:58] | When my mother died, you couldn’t tell me | 我母亲死后 你没法告诉我 |
[39:01] | who she worked with, what she did, | 她生前跟谁共事 做什么工作 |
[39:03] | or even how she was killed. | 甚至不能知道她是怎么死的 |
[39:08] | I think I decided right then and there, | 我想我在那个时候 |
[39:10] | I’d do whatever it took to get in the room | 就决定好了 无论如何我一定要走进 |
[39:11] | where the secrets are revealed. | 那间可以解开这些秘密的房间 |
[39:13] | And you’ve done it. | 你成功了 |
[39:14] | Well, not completely. That’s why I’m here. | 也没有完全成功 所以我来这里找你 |
[39:17] | Maybe it wasn’t an accident, us crossing paths like this. | 或许我们这次遇到不是一个意外 |
[39:21] | It wasn’t? | 是吗 |
[39:24] | Maybe it’s time for me to finally know more | 或许我终于可以了解到更多 |
[39:26] | about the work my mother did. | 关于我母亲生前的工作了 |
[39:28] | If it was that important, | 如果是那么重要的工作 |
[39:30] | maybe it’s time for me to continue what she started. | 或许到了我继续她未竟的事业的时候了 |
[39:33] | Siya, that’s complicated. | 西娅 事情没那么简单 |
[39:34] | Please, just hear me out. I’m involved now, yeah? | 请你听我说完 我已经牵扯进来了不是吗 |
[39:37] | I lost colleagues and friends in that attack. | 那次袭击中 我失去了同事和朋友 |
[39:41] | And Deever? I will find him. | 迪弗 我一定会找到他 |
[39:44] | The secrets you spoke of | 你提到的秘密 |
[39:45] | are only shared with members of this task force. | 只有这个特别小组的人可以知道 |
[39:48] | I’m in the same position now as I was back then. | 我现在的立场跟当时一样 |
[39:51] | You are, but I’m not. | 可我不是了 |
[39:52] | I can talk to my superiors at SIS. | 我可以跟我在军情六处的上级谈 |
[39:54] | They could loan me to your task force, | 他们可以把我借调到你们特别小组 |
[39:56] | just until this case is done. | 直到这个案子结束 |
[40:01] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[40:07] | I don’t know what this place is, but something tells me | 我不知道这个地方是什么 但是直觉告诉我 |
[40:10] | it only exists for the people who work here. | 只有在这工作的人才知道它的存在 |
[40:14] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[40:21] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[40:23] | You need agents you can trust. | 你需要信得过的探员 |
[40:26] | I’m one. | 我就是 |
[40:51] | Mr. Deever. You have lived up to your word. | 迪弗先生 你兑现了你的承诺 |
[40:54] | If you give us a moment, | 现在请你离开 |
[40:55] | my associate will transfer your money | 我的手下会把钱转给你 |
[40:57] | and discuss your next assignment. | 顺便告诉你下一次任务是什么 |
[41:06] | Do I know you, friend? | 我认识你吗 朋友 |
[41:08] | My name is Wujing. | 我叫吴京 |
[41:10] | We’re not friends, Mr. Veseli. | 我们不是朋友 维塞利先生 |
[41:13] | But we do have a common enemy. | 但我们有共同的敌人 |