时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | 马文·杰拉德 第80号 结局 第一部分 | |
[01:37] | Blood leaking into the lungs | 血液渗入肺部 |
[01:38] | is a very common blast injury. | 是一种常见的爆震伤 |
[01:41] | Doctor believes it was re-induced by sudden stress. | 医生认为这是由于压力骤增引发的 |
[01:44] | Such as the stress | 比如目击狙击手 |
[01:45] | of seeing a sniper rifle aimed at her sister’s head? | 瞄准她姐姐脑袋的这种压力吗 |
[01:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:50] | I was conducting the fire ritual | 我那时正在离你很远的地方 |
[01:52] | far away from you. | 举行火祭仪式 |
[01:54] | And yet I still almost lost my life. | 但我仍然差点丢了自己的命 |
[01:58] | And my sister’s health. | 还有我妹妹的健康 |
[02:01] | I’m facing a savage opponent. | 我面对的是个凶残的对手 |
[02:03] | Why was Weecha with you? | 为什么薇查跟你在一起 |
[02:05] | She was supposed to rest and recover. | 她应该在休养 在康复 |
[02:07] | Well, she followed me. | 她跟着我 |
[02:09] | Against my advice. | 不听我的建议 |
[02:10] | I have no control over the women in my life, | 我无法控制我生命中的女人 |
[02:12] | nor do I seek it. | 我也不强求了 |
[02:14] | You’re both free to come and go as you please. | 你们俩可以随心所欲地来或者走 |
[02:17] | We’ll be going. | 我们会走的 |
[02:22] | My sister and I are as different | 我妹妹和我不一样 |
[02:24] | as the sun and the moon. | 就像太阳和月亮 |
[02:27] | But the same blood flows in our hearts, | 但我们的心中流淌着同样的血 |
[02:30] | and the fire ritual has called that blood home. | 在火祭中这被称为血脉家族 |
[02:34] | We’re not safe here. | 我们在这儿不安全 |
[02:37] | I want to be able to come with you. | 我也想跟你们一起走 |
[02:41] | This is all gonna end soon. | 这一切即将结束 |
[02:54] | I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[02:56] | Will you stay and be with her? | 你能留在这儿陪她吗 |
[02:59] | What do you think, Raymond? | 你在想什么 雷蒙德 |
[03:02] | You don’t, do you? | 你不会回来了 对吗 |
[03:16] | United States Marshal Service | 美国法警局 |
[03:18] | has authorized a fugitive task force to find Marvin Gerard. | 成立了逃犯缉拿小组追查马文·杰拉德 |
[03:21] | Local, state, federal agencies. | 本地政府 州政府 联邦政府机构 |
[03:23] | I know you’re looking for him, too. | 我知道你也在找他 |
[03:25] | We should pool our resources. | 我们应该整合全部资源 |
[03:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:27] | What do you mean why? We have the same goal. | 为什么这么问 我们目标一致 |
[03:29] | We do? My goal is to shoot Marvin dead. What’s yours? | 是吗 我的目标是让马文死 你的呢 |
[03:32] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道我的答案 |
[03:33] | With Gerard in custody, | 拘留杰拉德 |
[03:34] | I can prove his role as my blackmailer, | 我可以证明他是诬陷我的人 |
[03:37] | stay out of prison, resume my life. | 避免入狱 恢复正常生活 |
[03:39] | Gerard will be tried and convicted for his crimes. | 杰拉德会因他的罪行被审判定罪 |
[03:41] | Twaddle. | 胡说八道 |
[03:43] | Your storybook version of events | 你的故事里 |
[03:44] | leaves out one very real consequence | 遗漏了逮捕马文·杰拉德的 |
[03:48] | of arresting Marvin Gerard. | 一个非常实际的后果 |
[03:50] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[03:51] | Have you heard of the Trembling Giant? | 你听说过摇摆的巨树吗 |
[03:55] | If you’re hiking through Utah’s Fishlake Forest, | 如果你去犹他州鱼湖森林公园远足 |
[03:58] | you’ll wander into the most glorious grove | 你将漫游在最为壮观的 |
[04:03] | of quaking, quivering aspens. | 迎风摇摆的白杨林中 |
[04:06] | 50,000 spread over 100 acres. | 四十多公顷 超五万棵树 |
[04:10] | What a sight. | 景色壮观 |
[04:12] | In autumn, you look up, | 在秋天 你向上看 |
[04:13] | every leaf a flaming torch dancer. | 每片叶子都是举着燃烧火炬的舞者 |
[04:18] | What you don’t see | 而你没看到的是 |
[04:20] | is that the entire grove is one plant, | 整片树林是一株植物 |
[04:23] | interconnected by an enormous underground root system | 它们通过庞大的地下根系相互连接 |
[04:28] | that forms the largest living organism on Earth. | 组成了地球上最大的生命体 |
[04:32] | Harold, my criminal empire is the Trembling Giant, | 哈罗德 我的犯罪帝国就是摇摆的巨树 |
[04:36] | and Marvin is one of those trees with my roots. | 马文就是我根系上的其中一棵树 |
[04:42] | Reddington’s on his heels. | 下一个就是雷丁顿 |
[04:44] | That little bodyguard of his is on life support, | 他的小保镖靠生命维持系统活着 |
[04:47] | and the woman he loves has one foot out the door. | 他爱的女人与他心生嫌隙 |
[04:50] | Your insight into your opponent’s every move | 你对于对手一举一动的观察 |
[04:52] | is an ongoing one. | 真是坚持不懈啊 |
[04:53] | It’s a survival mechanism. | 这是生存机制 |
[04:55] | You think I’d go to war with Raymond Reddington | 你认为我会在不掌握他一举一动的情况下 |
[04:56] | if I didn’t know his every move? | 跟雷蒙德·雷丁顿开战吗 |
[04:59] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[05:00] | You’re worried that Gerard will expose you. | 你担心杰拉德会暴露你 |
[05:01] | Like a Central Park flasher. He’s my bag man. | 像中央公园的暴露狂 他是我的裹羞布 |
[05:05] | He cuts every deal I make, | 我的每一笔交易他都有份 |
[05:08] | and if he’s taken into custody, | 如果他被逮捕了 |
[05:10] | he’ll cut one with the DOJ, | 他会跟司法部交易 |
[05:12] | trade everything he knows. | 供出他知道的一切 |
[05:14] | It will destroy my organization, | 这会摧毁我的组织 |
[05:16] | the Blacklist, your task force, | 黑名单 你的特别小组 |
[05:18] | and I will be running like a rabbit | 而我在剩余的短暂人生中 |
[05:20] | for the rest of my foreshortened life. | 只能东躲西藏 苟且偷生 |
[05:24] | Reddington knows that the only option he has left | 雷丁顿知道他唯一的选择 |
[05:26] | is to kill me. | 就是杀了我 |
[05:27] | Now, I need to feel confident | 现在 我需要对你有信心 |
[05:29] | that you have the capabilities to deal with him. | 确保你有跟他周旋的能力 |
[05:32] | I can assure you my men | 我保证我手下的人 |
[05:33] | are unlike anything Reddington has ever faced. | 不是雷丁顿对付过的任何一种人 |
[05:37] | Just name a time and a location. | 告诉我时间和地点 |
[05:40] | I can accept losing the task force. | 我能接受失去特别小组 |
[05:42] | What I can’t accept is Agnes losing another parent. | 但不接受让艾格尼斯再失亲人 |
[05:45] | I promised that girl I’d be there for her. | 我向那姑娘保证过会伴她左右 |
[05:47] | I can’t keep that promise from prison. | 我不能在监狱里履行诺言 |
[05:48] | Harold, the last thing I want to see is Agnes hurt. | 哈罗德 我绝不想看到艾格尼斯受苦 |
[05:52] | I’ll thread this needle. | 我会渡过这场难关 |
[05:53] | I always do. | 我一直都可以 |
[05:55] | You will not languish in jail. | 你不会在监狱里受煎熬的 |
[05:57] | You don’t know that. | 你不明白 |
[05:59] | I can’t take that leap of faith. | 我不能孤注一掷 |
[06:00] | Then we have nothing left to talk about. | 那我们没什么好说的了 |
[06:04] | I know Reddington better than he knows himself. | 我比雷丁顿还要了解他自己 |
[06:07] | His next move will be to consolidate his power base, | 他下一步会巩固他的权力基础 |
[06:10] | or what’s left of it. | 或是它的剩余部分 |
[06:11] | Soon as I know the location of the meet, I’ll let you know. | 查到见面地点后 我会立即告诉你 |
[06:14] | As long as it’s not in the next 14 minutes. | 只要别在接下来的十四分钟内 |
[06:16] | I’m about to break my personal record. | 我要打破我的个人记录了 |
[06:18] | Hey, this isn’t a game, Fisker. | 这可不是游戏 菲斯克 |
[06:20] | I’m paying you enough to buy your own country. | 我付的钱足以让你买下自己的国家 |
[06:23] | Relax, Mr. Gerard. | 放松 杰拉德先生 |
[06:25] | Reddington is a dead man walking. | 雷丁顿已经是行尸走肉了 |
[06:27] | He just doesn’t know it yet. | 只是他还没意识到罢了 |
[06:33] | He better be. | 他最好是 |
[06:39] | I devote my entire life to that son of a bitch. | 我向那个混蛋奉献了一生 |
[06:44] | I helped him build an empire. | 我助他建立了一个帝国 |
[06:46] | I did time for him. | 我为他坐牢 |
[06:48] | And he’s giving everything to her? | 他却把这一切都留给她 |
[06:52] | He’s turning it all over to Elizabeth Keen, | 他把这一切都给了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[06:55] | like he’s buying her a damn pony? | 就像给她买了匹该死的小马 |
[07:01] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[07:03] | Sorry about that, Darcy. | 抱歉 达西 |
[07:05] | Put the new mirror on my card and another round. | 把新镜子的钱记在我账上 再来两杯酒 |
[07:10] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:13] | I never know what the hell it is between him and her. | 我不知道他们之间是怎么回事 |
[07:16] | But Raymond has some kind of Achilles heel | 但与那个女人相关的事 |
[07:19] | when it comes to that woman. | 就是雷蒙德的软肋 |
[07:20] | Doesn’t she have a daughter in grade school? | 她不是有个上小学的女儿吗 |
[07:22] | Oh, yeah. But you know how crime bosses are. | 是的 但你知道黑帮老大什么样 |
[07:25] | They schedule their business meetings | 他们会把商务会议 |
[07:26] | around their parent-teacher conferences. | 安排在家长会前后 |
[07:31] | I’m telling you, man, | 告诉你吧 伙计 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna end up doing all the work | 所有这些没有回报的事 |
[07:35] | with none of the rewards. | 我都不会再做 |
[07:37] | Well, if it bothers you so much, | 如果这事这么困扰你 |
[07:39] | why don’t you do something about it? | 为什么不想办法解决呢 |
[07:41] | Making obstacles go away, | 扫清障碍 |
[07:43] | isn’t that your job for Reddington? | 你不就是替雷丁顿干这个的吗 |
[07:45] | Reddington… | 雷丁顿 |
[07:46] | He would never be where he is today if it weren’t for me. | 如果没有我 他不会有今天的地位 |
[07:58] | You remember that drinking game we made up at Harvard? | 你还记得在哈佛时我们制定的那个饮酒游戏吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[08:03] | The Foolhardy Boys. | “莽撞男孩” |
[08:05] | One of us would come up with the craziest crime | 我们其中一人会提出我们能想到的 |
[08:08] | that we could think of… | 最疯狂的犯罪计划… |
[08:09] | Then we’d take turns | 然后我们轮流提出意见 |
[08:10] | devising the perfect plan to pull it off. | 制定实现该计划的完美方案 |
[08:13] | So, how would you murder an FBI agent? | 你会怎样杀死一名联调局探员 |
[08:20] | Better yet, how would you get your enemy to murder her? | 最好是让你的敌人杀了她 |
[08:25] | Oh, you’re getting ahead of yourself. | 你太着急了 |
[08:27] | What are her vulnerabilities? | 她的弱点是什么 |
[08:29] | First of all, you gotta find a way to keep tabs on her. | 首先 你得想办法监视她 |
[08:32] | And I just read an article about this new sort of GPS device | 我刚读到一篇关于新型GPS设备的文章 |
[08:37] | that works in the form of a medical pill. | 该设备能以药丸的形式工作 |
[08:41] | – I like that right there. – Like that? | -我喜欢这一点 -你喜欢吗 |
[08:42] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[08:44] | Foolhardy Boys. | 敬”莽撞男孩” |
[08:46] | Foolhardy Boys. | 敬”莽撞男孩” |
[08:55] | May I speak privately with you? | 我能和你单独谈谈吗 |
[08:57] | Of course, Dembe. | 当然可以 邓比 |
[09:04] | The man who Raymond relies on and trusts the most | 雷蒙德在组织中最依赖 |
[09:07] | in his organization has betrayed him. | 最信任的那个人背叛了他 |
[09:10] | The woman who guards his life is lying in a hospital bed. | 他的女保镖现在正躺在医院 |
[09:15] | Raymond is at great risk right now. | 雷蒙德现在的处境非常危险 |
[09:16] | I’d like to be there for him. | 我想去帮他 |
[09:19] | Did Reddington send you? | 是雷丁顿派你来的吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 不是 |
[09:21] | But I know he needs someone. | 但我知道他需要帮助 |
[09:23] | He can’t win this war by himself. | 他无法独自一人赢得这场战争 |
[09:24] | Are you asking for my advice or my approval? | 你是问我的意见 还是请求我同意 |
[09:27] | Because Aram’s in charge of this task force. | 因为特别小组现在由阿兰姆负责 |
[09:29] | Aram has deferred to your wisdom. | 阿兰姆一直都听你的 |
[09:32] | Well, that puts me in a challenging position. | 这让我左右为难 |
[09:34] | Because Reddington has a very different agenda than we do. | 因为雷丁顿的目标和我们完全不同 |
[09:37] | Not so different. | 没太大区别 |
[09:38] | He wants to stop a man from destroying his life. | 他想阻止一个人毁了他的生活 |
[09:41] | He wants to murder a man in cold blood. | 他想残忍杀害一个人 |
[09:42] | I won’t assist him with that. | 我不会帮他杀人的 |
[09:45] | I’m an FBI agent first. | 我首先是联调局的探员 |
[09:47] | But I can protect Raymond | 但我能保护雷蒙德 |
[09:49] | and the organization that I was once a part of. | 和我曾经效力的组织 |
[09:52] | His work is the life blood of everything we do here. | 他的工作是我们在这里所做一切的重要基础 |
[09:56] | I can make sure that’s not compromised. | 我能确保这一点不会受到影响 |
[10:00] | Did Harold send you? | 是哈罗德派你来的吗 |
[10:01] | No, but he gave his approval. | 不是 但他批准我来了 |
[10:04] | So you’re here on his behalf? | 所以你是代表他来的吗 |
[10:05] | I’m here as your friend. | 我是作为你朋友来的 |
[10:08] | I’ve missed you a lot. | 我一直很想你 |
[10:11] | I hope it works out. | 希望这能成功 |
[10:12] | Marvin has declared civil war against me for… | 马文向我宣战 就为了… |
[10:18] | Control of all of it. | 掌控一切 |
[10:21] | Losses are inevitable, | 牺牲不可避免 |
[10:22] | but perhaps we can minimize them | 但假如我们的动作够迅速 |
[10:24] | if we move fast enough. | 或许我们能把损失降至最低 |
[10:25] | I’ll set up a meeting with some of the players. | 我会安排一次与其他成员的会面 |
[10:28] | Maybe up at the lake. | 也许就在湖边 |
[10:30] | Yeah, that’s straight out of the playbook. | 是的 剧本里是这么写的 |
[10:32] | Unfortunately, Marvin acquired my playbook | 很不幸 当马文偷走了我为 |
[10:34] | when he stole the DVDs I recorded for Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白录制的DVD后 已获悉了一切 |
[10:38] | We’d be walking into an ambush. | 我们会陷入埋伏的 |
[10:40] | The safe houses are out of the question. | 安全屋都没法用了 |
[10:42] | Marvin purchased most of them for you | 大部分都是马文替你购置的 |
[10:44] | and knows about the rest. | 剩下的他也清楚 |
[10:47] | I own a hunting lodge up in Owego. | 我在奥韦戈有间狩猎屋 |
[10:50] | Up on the Susquehanna River. | 就在萨斯奎哈纳河边 |
[10:52] | I bought it for Marvin years ago, | 是我多年前为马文买的 |
[10:54] | a surprise for his 50th birthday. | 他50岁生日礼物 |
[10:57] | I never gave it to him. | 我从未告诉过他 |
[10:58] | It would’ve been in poor taste. | 这个生日礼物太没格调 |
[11:00] | Why? Because he doesn’t know how to shoot a gun? | 为什么 因为他不懂如何开枪吗 |
[11:03] | No. I found out his girlfriend was vegan. | 不是 我发现她女朋友是素食主义者 |
[11:06] | I gave him three weeks at a yoga retreat in Tulum instead. | 我给他安排了三周在图伦的瑜伽静修 |
[11:10] | We’ll fly up tonight. | 我们今晚起飞 |
[11:12] | Chuck, you and Santiago stay with the team at the warehouse. | 查克 你和圣地亚戈随小队一起留在仓库 |
[11:15] | And let’s get word out to some of the ones we know we can trust. | 去通知那些我们已知可以信任的人 |
[11:19] | Whoever can make it | 能来的人 |
[11:19] | should be at the lodge in Owego by tomorrow. | 明天到在奥韦戈的小屋 |
[11:22] | I know what Reddington pays you. | 我知道雷丁顿付给你了多少钱 |
[11:24] | I cut the checks. | 我会付你钱 |
[11:25] | And I’m offering to double it. | 并且是双倍 |
[11:27] | We’ve got a location. | 我们知道地点了 |
[11:28] | Upstate New York, sometime tomorrow. | 纽约北部 明天的某个时候 |
[11:30] | Call Fisker. | 给菲斯克打电话 |
[11:31] | Tell him to mobilize. | 告诉他准备行动 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna end this war by tomorrow night. | 我明晚之前要结束这场战争 |
[11:36] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:55] | If you’ve ever wondered what’s worse than death, | 如果你想知道什么比死还可怕 |
[11:58] | I’ll tell you now… Cold cheese. | 告诉你们吧 是冷奶酪 |
[12:01] | You see, I can conceive death. | 我可以想象死亡 |
[12:02] | I distribute death. | 我传播死亡 |
[12:04] | It’s a commodity that’s generally earned in our business. | 那是一种在我们业务中通常能获得的商品 |
[12:07] | But cheese, straight out of the fridge, or betrayal, | 但刚从冰箱里哪出来的奶酪 或者背叛 |
[12:11] | I personally cannot conceive. | 我个人无法想象 |
[12:13] | And therefore, I fail to see it coming every time. | 因此 我每次都预料不到这一点 |
[12:18] | Call it my blind spot. | 这是我的盲点 |
[12:20] | As we speak, Marvin Gerard is using the trust | 我们说话这会 马文·杰拉德正利用 |
[12:23] | I placed in him to attempt to take over my organization. | 我对他的信任 企图接管我的组织 |
[12:27] | Dembe, what’s the latest? | 邓比 有什么最新消息 |
[12:28] | You just lost your shipping corridor | 你刚刚失去了中东的 |
[12:30] | out of the Middle East. | 出货航道 |
[12:32] | Marvin Gerard now controls | 马文·杰拉德已经控制了 |
[12:34] | the trading hub in Kuala Lumpur. | 吉隆坡的贸易中枢 |
[12:36] | Would anyone care for some chilled Camembert? | 有人要冰卡蒙贝尔奶酪吗 |
[12:39] | No? | 不要吗 |
[12:44] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[12:46] | We’ll move on Reddington’s Balkan route next. | 下一个我们占据雷丁顿的巴尔干通道 |
[12:48] | The Russian sanctions have created | 俄罗斯的制裁在那里制造了 |
[12:49] | a sweet spot of instability. | 恰到好处的不稳定性 |
[12:52] | Is Fisker’s team in place yet? | 菲斯克的人到了吗 |
[12:54] | Waiting on confirmation. | 正等待你的确认 |
[12:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:11] | I suppose everyone | 我想每个人 |
[13:13] | has at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. | 在一生中至少都遭遇过一次致命的背叛 |
[13:17] | The challenge is to not let it diminish your trust | 问题的关键在于 不要因此 |
[13:21] | and faith in others in the process. | 而减轻对其他人的信任 |
[13:24] | You all are here with me in this room | 各位现在同我一起坐在这里 |
[13:28] | because you’ve demonstrated tremendous reliability | 是因为你们这些年来都展现出了 |
[13:32] | and loyalty over the years. | 无与伦比的可靠与忠诚 |
[13:35] | And you’re also the ones who could get here in time. | 当然还因为你们能及时赶到这里 |
[13:39] | McDougal just arrived. | 麦克杜格尔来了 |
[13:41] | The final member of our little inner circle. | 我们小圈子的最后一位成员 |
[13:45] | Better late than never. | 迟来总比不来好 |
[13:47] | Listen, I need your commitment now more than ever. | 各位 我比任何时候都更需要你们的忠心 |
[13:51] | If we can remain steadfast together, vigilant, | 如果我们能团结一致 谨慎行事 |
[13:57] | we can stop the bleeding | 我们就能及时止血 |
[13:58] | and put our operations back on their feet. | 让一切回到正轨 |
[14:00] | If we don’t, I fear we’ll end up like poor McDougal. | 否则 我恐怕我们就会像可怜的麦克杜格尔一样 |
[14:06] | He accepted a payout from Marvin for his place on the map. | 他接受的马文的报价 放弃了他在地图上的位置 |
[14:11] | Wretched decision. | 可悲的选择 |
[14:18] | So, let’s talk strategy. | 好了 我们来谈谈策略 |
[14:27] | All right, your wire transfer went through. | 好了 你的钱已经到账了 |
[14:30] | Thank you, Mr. Gerard. | 谢谢 杰拉德先生 |
[14:32] | I’ve arranged live video feeds of the attack. | 我已经安排好了袭击的实时直播信号 |
[14:34] | Maybe we can get a good shot of Reddington going down. | 或许我们可以好好欣赏一下雷丁顿的覆灭 |
[14:37] | I-I don’t need to see that, | 我 我不需要看到画面 |
[14:39] | and I don’t need for him to suffer. | 我也不需要他痛苦 |
[14:41] | Tell your troops to put him down quick. | 让你的人给他个痛快的 |
[14:50] | It’s a no-smoking room. The whole hotel. | 室内禁止吸烟 整个宾馆都禁止 |
[14:55] | Didn’t realize the punishment was death. | 倒是没想到违反的处罚会是死刑 |
[14:57] | Take out your piece, put it on that table, | 拿出你的家伙 放到那张桌子上 |
[15:00] | and sit in that chair over there. | 然后坐到那把椅子上 |
[15:15] | I work with Raymond Reddington. | 我为雷蒙德·雷丁顿工作 |
[15:17] | I gathered. How did you find me? | 就知道 你是怎么找到我的 |
[15:19] | You were on our radar the moment you stepped into town. | 你刚进城我们就知道了 |
[15:22] | Just a lone wolf out for revenge, right? | 一匹想要复仇的独狼 是吗 |
[15:25] | Reddington just took out Neville Townsend, | 雷丁顿干掉了内维尔·汤森德 |
[15:28] | your boss and mentor. | 你的老板和人生导师 |
[15:30] | A man you learned from and even idolized. | 他是你的老师 甚至是偶像 |
[15:34] | A man who gave you self-worth | 他在你充满了自我厌恶的时候 |
[15:36] | when you were filled with self-loathing. | 给了你人生价值 |
[15:39] | When Neville’s eyes rested on you, | 当内维尔的目光落在你身上的时候 |
[15:41] | it was like a warmth of sunshine on your face. | 就好像是温暖的阳光照在了你脸上 |
[15:47] | And now he’s gone. | 而现在他不在了 |
[15:52] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[15:54] | That’s who Reddington is to me. | 因为雷丁顿之于我也是一样 |
[15:58] | Then I’m as good as dead. | 看来我死定了 |
[16:00] | Not necessarily. | 不见得 |
[16:02] | You see, if you really wanted to avenge your boss, | 如果你真的想为你老板报仇 |
[16:05] | you wouldn’t take out Reddington. | 就不该杀了雷丁顿 |
[16:08] | You’d make him suffer. | 而是应该让他生不如死 |
[16:11] | That’s what Townsend was planning. | 那正是汤森德的计划 |
[16:13] | He wanted to murder Elizabeth Keen | 他打算在雷蒙德面前 |
[16:16] | in front of Raymond, | 杀了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[16:18] | because that would’ve been the cruelest thing | 因为那才是他能做到的 |
[16:21] | that he could’ve done. | 最残忍的事 |
[16:24] | Much, much crueler than killing him. | 比杀了他还要残忍百倍 |
[16:27] | And I can help you do it. | 而我可以帮你做到这件事 |
[16:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:32] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:33] | I need Keen to die and Reddington to live… | 我需要基恩死去而雷丁顿活着 |
[16:38] | For my own reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[16:40] | And if you can help me pull it off, | 而如果你能帮助我做到这件事 |
[16:42] | you would be fulfilling your mentor’s dying wish. | 你也就完成了你导师生前的心愿 |
[16:53] | How do I find Keen? | 我要怎么找到基恩 |
[16:54] | She’ll have a GPS tracker on her person | 到明天这个时候 |
[16:57] | by this time tomorrow. | 她身上会有一个GPS定位器 |
[17:00] | There’s an app on here | 这上面有一个程序 |
[17:03] | that will lead you straight to her. | 可以让你找到她 |
[17:07] | As soon as Reddington shows up, | 雷丁顿一现身 |
[17:10] | take her out. | 你就杀了她 |
[17:22] | Obviously, our first step is to stop the infection | 显然 我们第一步就是要 |
[17:25] | from spreading any further than it already has. | 阻止损失范围继续扩大 |
[17:28] | Won’t be easy. | 不是易事 |
[17:29] | Marvin started calling my people | 马文大半夜 |
[17:30] | in the middle of the night. | 就开始给我的人打电话了 |
[17:32] | Got most of them believing that you stepped down. | 他让其中大部分人都相信你下台了 |
[17:34] | Anyone else having cell problems? | 还有人手机有问题吗 |
[17:36] | I suddenly can’t get a signal. | 我突然没信号了 |
[17:48] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[17:52] | Curtains! Shut the curtains! | 窗帘 拉上窗帘 |
[17:53] | Turn off the lights! | 把灯关了 |
[18:12] | Why aren’t our people firing back? | 我们的人为什么没有还击 |
[18:14] | Nobody in sight, nothing to shoot at. | 看不到人 没法开枪 |
[18:17] | Single shooter? | 单枪匹马 |
[18:18] | Not likely. | 不像 |
[18:19] | How about I spray the trees and find out? | 不如我往树林里扫射一轮就知道了 |
[18:20] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[18:24] | Stay down low! | 都趴低点 |
[18:26] | How did he find us? | 他怎么找到我们的 |
[18:27] | I don’t know. But whatever army they hired, | 我不知道 但他们雇来的人 |
[18:29] | they’re combat-trained. | 都是经过实战训练的 |
[18:31] | We need more guys, bigger guns. | 我们需要更多人手和火力 |
[18:41] | Line’s cut. Cell phones out. | 电话线被切断了 手机没信号 |
[18:43] | They must be jamming the signals. | 他们肯定干扰了信号 |
[18:53] | CB radio? | 民用无线电 |
[18:55] | Creepy, huh? | 够诡异吧 |
[18:56] | 10-4, good buddy. | 收到了 好家伙 |
[19:01] | I just got a call from a trucker | 我刚刚收到了南线高速上 |
[19:03] | on the Southern Tier Expressway. | 一位卡车司机的来电 |
[19:04] | He received a distress call | 他在民用广播上接到了 |
[19:06] | on a CB radio from a Mr. Homan, | 一位霍曼先生的求救电话 |
[19:07] | who’s under heavy fire and needs immediate support. | 说他遭遇了密集火力 需要立刻支援 |
[19:09] | He gave me coordinates. | 他给了我定位 |
[19:10] | I’ll scramble an HRT chopper. | 我去调人质救援队的直升机 |
[19:12] | Make it three, with full tactical support. | 叫三架 带上全部战术支援队伍 |
[19:14] | Have them on our rooftop in five. | 让他们五分钟后到我们的屋顶等 |
[19:15] | Agent Ressler, gear up. | 雷斯勒探员 准备出发 |
[19:17] | You’re in charge of the Tac Team. | 战术小组由你领队 |
[19:22] | How long is this gonna take? | 需要多久 |
[19:24] | Their ammunition won’t last long. | 他们的弹药支持不了多久 |
[19:26] | In the meantime, you paid for this entertainment. | 与此同时 你花钱买了这节目 |
[19:29] | Sit back and enjoy the show. | 坐好 好好观赏吧 |
[19:35] | Who is ready for a good time? | 准备好享受了吗 |
[19:38] | Par-tay! | 派对咯 |
[19:40] | Tyson, really? I got work here. | 泰森 你认真的吗 我还有工作 |
[19:42] | This is Polly, and this is Esther. | 这是聚酯[波莉] 这是纤维[艾丝特] |
[19:46] | Polyester! | 聚酯纤维 |
[19:47] | Their real names. Can you believe it? | 这是她们的真名 你敢信吗 |
[19:49] | No. | 不 |
[19:50] | I got an antiquities shipment | 我有个运输中的文物 |
[19:51] | stalled at a checkpoint in Geneva. | 停滞在日内瓦的关卡了 |
[19:54] | I’ve got to deal with it. | 我得解决这件事 |
[19:55] | Play now, work later. | 现在先玩 迟点再工作 |
[19:58] | We are the Foolhardy Boys! | 我们可是”莽撞男孩” |
[20:00] | Enjoy the spoils of your empire. | 享受你的帝国带来的战利品吧 |
[20:03] | Okay, get out. Come on. | 行了 出去吧 快点 |
[20:05] | Get the hell out. Go. | 立刻给我出去 走 |
[20:07] | – Whoa, whoa, okay. – Get ’em out of here! | -好吧好吧 -赶紧给我出去 |
[20:08] | – Okay, okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. – Get out! | -行了行了 -滚 |
[20:09] | He’s not normally like this. | 他平时不是这样的 |
[20:11] | It’s okay. I’ll call you later. | 没关系 我迟点给你们打电话 |
[20:16] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[20:17] | I had a message on my voicemail this morning. | 我今天早上收到了一条语音消息 |
[20:22] | He’s coming back. | 他要回来了 |
[20:24] | Wait. No. It’s been, what, two years since he took off? | 等等 这是 他离开有两年了吧 |
[20:29] | I was hoping he was dead. | 我还希望他死了呢 |
[20:31] | Well, he’s not. | 他没死 |
[20:33] | – Where has he been? – I don’t know. | -他都去哪了 -我不知道 |
[20:35] | Central America, South America… | 中美洲 南美洲… |
[20:38] | He was only in touch sporadically. | 他只是偶尔联系我 |
[20:42] | He’ll be here tomorrow. | 他明天就到 |
[20:45] | Maybe you should just take him out when he shows up. | 也许 等他出现后 你该把他解决掉 |
[20:50] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[20:52] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[20:58] | This is my last mag. | 这是我最后一个弹匣了 |
[20:59] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[21:00] | I don’t think we can hold them off much longer | 我觉得 我们挡不了他们多久了 |
[21:02] | before they breach the lodge. | 他们很快就要闯进木屋了 |
[21:03] | You think Harold got the message? | 你觉得哈罗德收到了消息 |
[21:05] | Well, the trucker’s handle was “Spanky Britches,” | 卡车司机的名字叫”崭新的马裤” |
[21:07] | so we got that going for us. | 我们只能听天由命了 |
[21:10] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[21:12] | Oh, bother. | 该死 |
[21:15] | Come on. | 快走 |
[21:31] | Hiding in the pantry. | 躲在储藏室 |
[21:33] | It’s undignified. Fight’s out there. | 真是有失体统 外面还在战斗呢 |
[21:35] | Shh! Hold still. | 嘘 别动 |
[21:38] | You can’t shoot if you can’t hold a weapon straight. | 如果你握不好武器 就无法开枪 |
[21:42] | You’re a great friend. | 你是个可贵的朋友 |
[21:45] | I’ve missed you a lot. | 我很想念你 |
[21:48] | Have I said that already? | 我是不是已经说过了 |
[21:51] | If there’s any comfort in knowing | 如果知道你的生命中有一个人 |
[21:53] | that there’s one person in your life | 永远不会背叛你 |
[21:54] | that will never betray you, | 能给你带来一丝安慰 |
[21:57] | then take that comfort now. | 那就现在好好享受吧 |
[22:00] | There. | 好了 |
[22:03] | Oh, look. Duck call. | 看 鸭哨 |
[22:09] | I had one like this when I was a kid. | 我小的时候也有个这样的 |
[22:17] | They’re inside. | 他们进来了 |
[22:19] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:22] | To die, you mean? | 你是指准备好死了吗 |
[22:24] | Dembe, I’ve been living the bonus round for years. | 邓比 我这些年都算是多活的 |
[22:30] | Stop! Stop! Don’t! Don’t shoot! | 住手 别 别开枪 |
[22:31] | Friendlies, friendlies! | 是友军 友军 |
[22:35] | Is that a duck whistle? | 那是鸭哨吗 |
[22:39] | Are any of my people alive? | 我的人有活着的吗 |
[22:40] | Some. Ambulances are on their way. | 有几个 救护车在路上了 |
[22:43] | We arrived just after the attackers breached, | 我们到的时候 枪手刚刚破门 |
[22:44] | but we were able to drive them out. | 但我们把他们赶走了 |
[22:47] | Where are their bodies? | 他们的尸体在哪里 |
[22:49] | There are none. | 没有尸体 |
[22:50] | I know we got some of them, but, look, | 我知道我们打中了其中一些人 但是 |
[22:52] | these guys had full body armor on, assault rifles… | 这些人全副武装 还有突击步枪 |
[22:55] | I mean, they looked like some kind of a death squad. | 他们看上去像是某支敢死队 |
[22:57] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[23:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | Boo. | 找到了 |
[23:38] | How the hell did Marvin know we were here? | 马文到底是怎么知道我们在这的 |
[23:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:42] | Maybe another one of your people sold you out? | 也许是你的另一个手下出卖了你 |
[23:44] | What, one of the dead or wounded inside? | 怎么 是死掉的还是受伤的人之一 |
[23:46] | Seems unlikely. | 似乎不太可能 |
[23:47] | Well, the only people who knew about this lodge | 唯一知道这间木屋的人 |
[23:50] | were the people inside that we called. | 就是房子里 我们打电话喊来的这批人 |
[23:53] | From the car. | 在车里打的电话 |
[23:54] | The car. | 那辆车 |
[24:06] | Here it is. I’ve switched it off. | 这里 我已经关掉了 |
[24:12] | We have to assume Marvin put one of these | 我们得假设马文把这些东西 |
[24:14] | anywhere he had access to. | 放在了任何他有权限进入的地方 |
[24:16] | Which is everywhere. | 那就是任何地方了 |
[24:19] | How do you want to handle this? | 你想怎么处理这件事 |
[24:21] | Well, we swept the jet and the warehouse. | 我们检查了飞机和仓库 |
[24:22] | We should clean the Airstream and anywhere else we go. | 我们应该清理房车和任何我们去的地方 |
[24:27] | But put this back in. | 但把这个放回去 |
[24:29] | We may be able to use that to our advantage. | 我们也许能利用这一点 |
[24:42] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[24:44] | Stable. | 情况稳定 |
[24:47] | You don’t look so good yourself. | 你自己看上去情况不太好 |
[24:58] | Please don’t go. | 请不要走 |
[25:01] | Not yet, Mierce. | 现在别走 米尔斯 |
[25:03] | I want you to stay, both of you. | 我想你留下来 你们两个都留下来 |
[25:06] | I’ve just struck on a plan | 我刚想到一个计划 |
[25:07] | that will make it safe for you to stay. | 能让你安全地留下来 |
[25:30] | There, that’s better. | 好了 这样好多了 |
[25:33] | Now at least you look like him. | 至少 你现在看上去像祂了 |
[25:37] | Like who? | 像谁 |
[25:38] | Buluc Chabtan. | 布鲁查布坦 |
[25:40] | The Mayan god of war, | 玛雅的战争之神 |
[25:42] | violent death, and human sacrifice. | 横死和人祭之神 |
[25:45] | Nobody will ever be safe around you, Raymond. | 没有人能安全地待在你身边 雷蒙德 |
[25:58] | An army. | 一支军队 |
[25:59] | I bought a literal army. | 我买了支真正的军队 |
[26:01] | And Reddington is still alive. | 但雷丁顿却还活着 |
[26:03] | You paid for services | 你花钱买服务 |
[26:05] | that you’ll receive. | 你会收到服务 |
[26:07] | These things take time. | 这些事需要时间 |
[26:08] | But he was at a lodge in the middle of nowhere! | 但他当时可是在杳无人烟的木屋里 |
[26:11] | Do you know how hard it is | 你知道找到 |
[26:12] | to find a perfect situation like that? | 那样完美的情形有多难吗 |
[26:15] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[26:16] | but it was far from perfect. | 但那远谈不上完美 |
[26:17] | The man was surrounded by his people, | 他身边都是他的人 |
[26:19] | all of them armed. | 都全副武装 |
[26:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:21] | We’ll pick the next point of attack together. | 下次袭击我们一起选地方 |
[26:23] | I’ll find a place for us to meet. | 我会找地方和你见面 |
[26:25] | We’ll figure this out. | 把这事解决了 |
[26:29] | Damn! | 该死 |
[26:32] | So you’re back to being the number two. | 所以你又变回老二了 |
[26:35] | Worse things could happen. | 还会有更糟的情况 |
[26:36] | And they will happen, my friend. | 会的 我的朋友 |
[26:38] | That man raises obsession to a new level. | 那人的执念到了一个新境界 |
[26:42] | As soon as he’s back, | 他一回来 |
[26:43] | all he’s gonna think about is Elizabeth Keen. | 脑子里想的只会是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[26:46] | But that’s handled. The perfect crime, right? | 但那事已经处理好了 完美犯罪 对吧 |
[26:49] | Some guy pulled the trigger for you, and now he’s dead, too. | 有人帮你扣下了扳机 现在他也死了 |
[26:51] | No, no, no. See, Raymond will find that loose thread to pull, | 不不不 雷蒙德会找到松动的线头然后开始拉 |
[26:55] | and he will keep pulling at it and pulling at it and pulling at it | 他会一直拉 拉呀拉 |
[26:59] | until he’s unraveled the whole poncho. | 直到他拆开了整个斗篷 |
[27:01] | And I’ll be exposed as the traitor, shivering underneath. | 我会暴露为叛徒 在底下瑟瑟发抖 |
[27:05] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[27:06] | So what options do you have? | 所以你有什么选择 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:10] | I might be safe if I could take away his best tool. | 如果我能除掉他最好的工具 我也许能安全 |
[27:13] | He has an entire FBI team in his pocket. | 他掌握着一整支联调局队伍 |
[27:17] | So how do we get them in your pocket? | 我们如何让你掌握他们呢 |
[27:22] | The lead guy… Cooper. | 他们的领导 库珀 |
[27:24] | Maybe there’s a way I leverage him, | 也许有办法让我影响他 |
[27:27] | turn him into my tool. | 把他变成我的工具 |
[27:29] | Somehow do a frame-up. | 想办法栽赃陷害 |
[27:32] | Okay, I got a guy, a reliable guy. | 好 我认识个人 一个可靠的人 |
[27:34] | Former NYPD, Reggie Cole. | 前纽约警局警察 雷吉·科尔 |
[27:35] | Knows all the tricks. | 知道所有的手段 |
[27:36] | We pulled some scams together. | 我们合作了几个骗局 |
[27:38] | Maybe Reggie can figure out a way to knock this guy | 也许雷吉能想办法把他弄晕 |
[27:40] | on his ass for a couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[27:52] | When he’s out cold, | 等他完全晕过去了 |
[27:53] | you could plant some bogus evidence on him. | 你可以给他栽些赃 |
[27:56] | Or maybe when he’s out cold, | 或者也许在他昏过去时 |
[27:58] | we borrow his service weapon and shoot someone. | 我们借走他的配枪 然后杀个人 |
[28:02] | It’s the only way to do it right. | 只有这样才行 |
[28:04] | We get rid of someone that he has the motive to kill. | 我们除掉他有动机杀的人 |
[28:11] | After a good night’s sleep, | 一夜好眠后 |
[28:13] | Cooper wakes up in a strange place, | 库珀在个陌生的地方醒来 |
[28:15] | and I’m holding the strings to make him dance. | 他就是我的提线木偶了 |
[28:24] | The numbers are rolling in. | 数字出来了 |
[28:26] | Eleven dead so far. | 目前死了十一个人 |
[28:27] | That’s 11 murder charges against you, | 你面临十一项谋杀指控 |
[28:28] | maybe more on the way. | 可能还有更多 |
[28:30] | You’re really gonna take the fall for your entire team? | 你真的要为你的整支队伍顶罪吗 |
[28:36] | Cooper here. | 我是库珀 |
[28:37] | Harold, I’m calling to thank you | 哈罗德 我是来感谢你的 |
[28:39] | for saving my life and Dembe’s and the others. | 谢你救了我和邓比还有其他人的命 |
[28:44] | Red, as hell-bent as you are on finding Marvin Gerard | 红魔 就像你拼命地找马文·杰拉德 |
[28:46] | to satisfy your own purposes, | 达成你的目的一样 |
[28:48] | I’m just as hell-bent on finding him to satisfy mine. | 我也一样拼命地找他 来达成我的目的 |
[28:51] | What progress have you made with the operative you captured? | 你们抓到的那个特工有什么进展 |
[28:54] | Very little. | 很小 |
[28:55] | Although I must say, with us working at cross purposes, | 不过我得说 我们目的不同 |
[28:57] | I’m very reticent to tell you anything anyway. | 我本来就对你没什么可说的 |
[29:00] | I give you my word, | 我保证 |
[29:01] | if I can figure out who your man in custody works for, | 如果我能搞清楚你们拘押的那个人的老板 |
[29:05] | I’ll tell you right away. | 我会马上告诉你 |
[29:07] | Harold, describe him in detail. | 哈罗德 详细描述一下他 |
[29:14] | Light eyes, fair hair and skin, | 浅色眼睛 金发白肤 |
[29:17] | extremely fit, military bearing. | 很健壮 军人风姿 |
[29:19] | Any unique body features or scars, | 有没有独特的身体特征或疤痕 |
[29:22] | embarrassing tattoos, | 令人难堪的纹身 |
[29:24] | white nationalist iconography, | 白人民族主义图腾 |
[29:26] | mark of the beast? | 兽印 |
[29:28] | Our attending physicians said he clearly | 我们的主治医师说他明显 |
[29:29] | once had multiple tattoos on his arms, | 在胳膊上曾有过多个纹身 |
[29:31] | but they’ve all been removed. | 但都被去除了 |
[29:34] | You may have hit pay dirt. | 你可能中奖了 |
[29:36] | Henrick insists on laser tattoo removal. | 亨里克坚持用激光去掉纹身 |
[29:39] | So if any of his soldiers get captured by the authorities, | 所以如果他的任何士兵被当局抓了 |
[29:42] | they can’t be identified. | 他们无法被认出 |
[29:44] | You’re looking for Henrick Fisker. | 你要找的是亨里克·菲斯克 |
[29:46] | Who is Henrick Fisker? | 谁是亨里克·菲斯克 |
[29:48] | That was the extent of our deal, Harold. | 我们的交易只够我说这么多 哈罗德 |
[29:50] | Happy hunting. | 开心狩猎 |
[29:56] | Henrick Fisker. | 亨里克·菲斯克 |
[29:58] | What was his pilot’s name? | 他的飞行员叫什么 |
[30:02] | Gomez something? | 戈麦斯什么 |
[30:03] | Gomez. | 戈麦斯 |
[30:04] | Edward used to fly choppers with him. | 爱德华曾和他一起开过直升机 |
[30:07] | I’ll bet Fisker’s still in New York. | 我赌菲斯克还在纽约 |
[30:10] | We need to get to him before the FBI does. | 我们需要在联调局之前找到他 |
[30:16] | Our target is Henrick Fisker, | 我们的目标是亨里克·菲斯克 |
[30:18] | former captain of the MJK, | 挪威海军特种部队的前上尉 |
[30:20] | Norway’s special operations commando unit. | 挪威的特别行动突击队 |
[30:23] | Fisker led successful operations | 菲斯克在阿富汗成功领导了多次 |
[30:24] | against the Taliban in Afghanistan | 针对塔利班的行动 |
[30:26] | and conducted anti-piracy raids in Somalia. | 并在索马里执行过反海盗突袭 |
[30:29] | After his military service, | 在他退役后 |
[30:30] | Fisker formed an international mercenary army | 菲斯克组建了一支由高薪前突击队员 |
[30:32] | of highly paid ex-commandos, | 组成的国际雇佣兵团 |
[30:34] | accepting only those who could survive | 只接收那些 |
[30:35] | his intense training techniques. | 能从他激烈的训练中存活下来的人 |
[30:37] | Not all of them did. | 不是所有人都能撑下来 |
[30:38] | My contact at Interpol said | 我在国际刑警的联系人说 |
[30:39] | they have at least six confirmed deaths of men who died | 确定至少有六人死在 |
[30:41] | trying to make Fisker’s army. | 加入菲斯克的军队的训练中 |
[30:43] | They were tough in the field, that’s for sure. | 他们作战勇猛 那是肯定的 |
[30:45] | So Gerard used Reddington’s money to buy an army | 所以杰拉德用雷丁顿的钱雇了支军队 |
[30:48] | and to kill Reddington? | 来杀雷丁顿 |
[30:49] | I’d be pissed. Do we have any leads? | 我会很火大 我们有任何线索吗 |
[30:51] | None yet, and Reddington’s working against us on this. | 还没有 这次雷丁顿和我们是竞争对手 |
[30:54] | Whoever reaches Fisker first | 谁先找到菲斯克 |
[30:56] | may win the race to Marvin Gerard, | 就可能先找到马文·杰拉德 |
[30:58] | so let’s get on it. | 所以我们行动吧 |
[31:13] | Henrick. | 亨里克 |
[31:15] | While your troops may be like some horde marching out of Mordor, | 你的部队也许是魔多大军 |
[31:18] | it turns out your helicopter pilot is not. | 但你的直升机飞行员并不是 |
[31:21] | I just had a lovely chat with Gomez. | 我刚和戈麦斯进行了友好交谈 |
[31:24] | What a sweet guy. Mutual friends and all that. | 多好的人啊 我们有相同的朋友 |
[31:27] | He sent his regrets, by the way. | 顺带一提 他向你表示遗憾 |
[31:28] | That’s not the way he put it, but… | 虽然他原话不是这么说的 |
[31:30] | Anyhoo, Gomez told me | 不管怎么样 戈麦斯告诉我 |
[31:32] | he was supposed to pick you up here to fly you to D.C. | 他原定是要来接你飞去华盛顿 |
[31:35] | to meet with Marvin Gerard. | 跟马文·杰拉德会面的 |
[31:36] | I need to know exactly when and where | 我需要知道你跟他约定的 |
[31:38] | that meeting is scheduled. | 具体时间和地点 |
[31:40] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[31:41] | When my client buys my army, he buys my loyalty. | 当客户雇佣我的军队时 也买下了我的忠诚 |
[31:45] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. You’re a mercenary. You have no loyalty. | 天呐 你是个雇佣军 哪里来的忠诚可言 |
[31:48] | I’m a soldier… | 我是一名战士 |
[31:49] | You’re a killer for hire. How much do you want? | 你只是个被人雇佣的杀手 说吧想要多少 |
[31:54] | I won’t sell him out. | 我不会出卖他的 |
[31:56] | You know, Henrick, | 你知道吗 亨里克 |
[31:58] | extracting the information I need | 从不愿配合的对象手里 |
[32:00] | from unwilling participants is, | 套出我想要的信息 |
[32:02] | without a doubt, | 毫无疑问 |
[32:03] | the most tedious part of my job. | 是我工作中最乏味的一部分 |
[32:06] | But in your case, with your legendary survival training, | 不过 凭借你传奇般的生存训练经验 |
[32:09] | this might be fun. | 这次或许会很有趣 |
[32:11] | Why? You enjoy torture? | 为什么 你喜欢折磨人吗 |
[32:12] | No. Bobbing for apples. | 不 我喜欢咬苹果游戏 |
[32:22] | He’s really quite calm under there. | 他的反应还真是镇定 |
[32:24] | How long, Red? | 要多久 红魔 |
[32:27] | Till he’s breathing water. | 等他憋不住气 |
[32:34] | Okay. Thanks for trying. | 好的 多谢了 |
[32:40] | Hey. Just, uh, checking in. | 我来看看你这边 |
[32:43] | I talked to Homeland. They’ve got nothing. | 刚跟国土安全局通完话 他们也没任何线索 |
[32:44] | No intel on Fisker’s location or base of operations. | 没有菲斯克的位置或者他基地的线索 |
[32:47] | Okay, thank you, but I’m checking on you. | 谢谢你分享进展 不过我是单纯来看你的 |
[32:50] | I know how much you hate riding a desk, and I’m sorry. | 我知道你有多讨厌文案工作 很抱歉 |
[32:52] | Don’t be. I’m not fit for the field right now. | 不用道歉 我现在不适合出外勤 |
[32:55] | My migraines, they’re only getting worse. | 我的偏头痛 越来越严重了 |
[32:57] | Now they’re coming with bouts of nausea. | 现在一边头痛还伴随阵阵恶心 |
[32:59] | Nausea, too? | 还犯恶心吗 |
[33:01] | Have you thought about medical leave? | 有没有想过请个病假 |
[33:02] | No. What I want | 不 我现在只想 |
[33:03] | is to help the team find Gerard before Reddington does | 帮助特别小组在雷丁顿之前找到杰拉德 |
[33:05] | and keep Cooper out of jail. | 让库珀免去牢狱之灾 |
[33:18] | There’s actually no fun in this at all. | 事实上一点乐趣都没有 |
[33:21] | How long has it been now? | 他坚持多久了 |
[33:23] | Oh, my. 18 minutes. | 天呐 十八分钟 |
[33:26] | What’s the world record, I wonder. | 想知道世界纪录是多久 |
[33:41] | When we’re young, we feel so invulnerable. | 我们还年轻的时候 总觉得自己无懈可击 |
[33:45] | Invincible. | 不可战胜 |
[33:46] | Sadly, we’re not. | 可悲的是 并非如此 |
[33:49] | No matter how strong the will | 无论我们有多强的意志 |
[33:50] | or well-trained the body and mind, | 无论身心受过怎样的训练 |
[33:53] | we’re just organic matter, | 我们不过是种有机生物 |
[33:55] | slowly decomposing in bags of skin. | 在皮囊的包裹之下 慢慢腐烂 |
[33:58] | I’m happy to have provided this late life lesson for you. | 我很乐意为你上这一堂迟来的人生教育课 |
[34:02] | The question is, have you learned from it? | 问题是 你从中学到什么了吗 |
[34:05] | Or is it back in the tub? | 还是说想继续回水里泡着 |
[34:11] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[34:13] | Guys, it’s Dembe. They found Fisker. | 各位 是邓比 他们找到菲斯克了 |
[34:16] | Agent Zuma, you’re on with the team. | 祖玛探员 大家都在听你说 |
[34:18] | I’m sending you an address to a rooftop | 我给你们发一个地址 |
[34:20] | where you can pick up Henrick Fisker. | 你们可以在房顶接到亨里克·菲斯克 |
[34:22] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[34:23] | Yes, Raymond wanted to kill him, | 是的 雷蒙德想杀了他 |
[34:24] | but I convinced him to allow the task force to make the arrest. | 但我说服了他 让特别小组来抓捕他 |
[34:28] | Reddington wouldn’t leave Fisker behind | 雷丁顿不会把菲斯克留在那 |
[34:29] | unless you knew Marvin’s location. | 除非你们已经知道马文的位置 |
[34:31] | We know where Marvin will be in an hour and a half. | 我们知道一个半小时后马文会在哪里 |
[34:34] | He and Fisker were to meet. We’re heading there now. | 他和菲斯克约好了会面 我们正在赶过去 |
[34:36] | You need to tell us where. | 你得告诉我们去哪里 |
[34:37] | You cannot let Reddington get to Gerard before us. | 不能让雷丁顿先我们一步找到杰拉德 |
[34:40] | You know the stakes. | 这其中的利害关系你明白 |
[34:41] | I can’t share that information. | 我不能告诉你们这个信息 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry. I made a promise to Raymond. | 抱歉 我跟雷蒙德保证过 |
[34:44] | You made a promise to the Department of Justice, as well. | 但你也向司法部承诺过 |
[34:46] | You’re the FBI agent, Zuma. | 你是一名联调局探员 祖玛 |
[34:48] | If you let Reddington shoot Gerard, | 如果雷丁顿杀了杰拉德 |
[34:49] | you’re an accomplice to murder. | 你就是这起谋杀的共犯 |
[34:50] | You’ll lose everything you worked for. | 你会失去你一直以来为之努力的东西 |
[34:52] | Come on, Dembe, we’re trying to keep Cooper out of jail here. | 拜托 邓比 我们在设法帮库珀洗清罪名 |
[34:54] | I promised Raymond I wouldn’t tell you | 我跟雷蒙德保证过不能告诉你们 |
[34:56] | where we’re meeting Marvin, and I won’t. | 我们要去哪里见马文 我不会说的 |
[34:59] | But Fisker might. | 但菲斯克或许会开口 |
[35:01] | Maybe you can see a way to make him talk. | 或许你们可以找出办法让他开口 |
[35:07] | I’ve got an address. Agent Ressler, with me. | 收到地址了 雷斯勒探员 跟我走 |
[35:09] | Agent Mojtabai, you know what this case means to me, | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 你知道这件事对我的意义 |
[35:12] | and we’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[35:13] | I want to be there when we reach Fisker… | 等我们找到菲斯克的时候 我想在场 |
[35:15] | With your permission. | 当然 得经过你的允许 |
[35:16] | Oh, my gosh, of course. | 天呐 当然可以 |
[35:18] | Uh, you go with Agent Ressler. | 你跟雷斯勒探员去 |
[35:19] | Agent Park and I will hold down the fort here. | 我跟帕克探员在这里驻守阵地 |
[35:28] | Target arrives in about 45. | 目标还有四十五分钟到 |
[35:30] | Goal is to take him alive. | 我想抓活的 |
[35:32] | But just in case, I want shooters outside, covering the exits. | 不过以防万一还是让枪手待命 守住出口 |
[35:36] | You do not let that man leave this building alive. | 不能让那个人活着走出这里 |
[35:39] | – What if he brings his army? – He can’t. | -如果他带了军队呢 -他带不了 |
[35:41] | He’s expecting to meet the commander of his army here. | 他来这就是来见他雇佣的军队的头头的 |
[35:44] | He could be expecting a trap, too. | 万一他怕有诈呢 |
[35:47] | Normally, I’d agree, Chuck. | 通常来说我同意你的看法 查克 |
[35:48] | Marvin has the survival instincts of a cockroach. | 马文的求生欲跟蟑螂一样强 |
[35:52] | But we’re gonna make sure that, this time, | 但这一次 我们会保证 |
[35:54] | he doesn’t see the heel coming down. | 让他意识不到自己要面对的危机 |
[36:01] | Yes, Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[36:02] | I’m at the warehouse. Can you pick me up? | 我在仓库 你能来接我吗 |
[36:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[36:05] | We need a secure location out of town to regroup. | 我们得离开这里 找个安全的地方重整旗鼓 |
[36:08] | Julio offered his penthouse on Park Avenue. | 胡里奥告诉我可以去他派克大街的顶层公寓 |
[36:10] | He’s got a great chef | 他有个很好的大厨 |
[36:12] | and no army’s gonna make a raid on a Manhattan high-rise. | 而且军队也闯不进曼哈顿的高层建筑 |
[36:15] | Besides, we’ve dealt with Julio’s doormen before. | 再说 胡里奥的门卫我们上次也见识过了 |
[36:17] | They’re not to be trifled with. | 他们可不好惹 |
[36:19] | I could barely get my dry-cleaning | 上次我们去的时候 |
[36:20] | delivered last time we were there. | 给我送干洗衣服的人差点进不来 |
[36:22] | I’ll call the jet. | 我打电话叫飞机 |
[36:24] | I got you. | 找到你了 |
[36:27] | You’re not actually gonna roll an army down Park Avenue? | 你不会真的要派一队雇佣兵去派克大街吧 |
[36:29] | Don’t be dense. | 别蠢了 |
[36:31] | I know the private landing strip | 我知道他们的飞机会停在 |
[36:32] | they use outside New York. | 纽约市外的哪个私人停机坪 |
[36:34] | I’ll tell Fisker as soon as I see him. | 我见到菲斯克就会告诉他 |
[36:36] | And when Reddington steps off his jet, | 等雷丁顿从飞机上下来的一瞬间 |
[36:39] | he can say hello to a hail of bullets. | 面对他的会是枪林弹雨 |
[36:52] | No blood, no gunshot wounds? | 没有流血 没有枪伤 |
[36:54] | How the hell did Reddington make you talk? | 雷丁顿是怎么让你开口的 |
[36:56] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[36:58] | Where’d you tell him you were meeting Marvin Gerard? | 你和他说你在哪和马文·杰拉德见面 |
[37:03] | Where? | 哪里 |
[37:06] | Afraid there’s nothing in it for me | 恐怕除了来自雷蒙德·雷丁顿的一枪之外 |
[37:07] | except a bullet from Raymond Reddington. | 告诉你们对我没好处可言 |
[37:09] | And unlike you, | 他和你们不一样 |
[37:12] | he will pull the trigger. | 他真的会开枪 |
[37:17] | So why did Dembe send us here? | 那邓比为什么叫我们来这里 |
[37:19] | He specifically said, | 他明确地说了 |
[37:20] | “Maybe you can see a way to make him talk.” | 也许你们能 |
[37:23] | He sounds odd, “see a way to make him talk.” | 他这说法很奇怪 看到一条让他开口的路 |
[37:31] | It’s got a built-in microphone. | 摄像头内嵌麦克风 |
[37:33] | We need to find the building security room. | 我们要找到大楼保安室 |
[37:50] | Well, this is unexpected. | 真没想到 |
[37:51] | You’re slipping. | 你技不如前了 |
[37:53] | The old Raymond would’ve never been caught | 以前的雷蒙德绝对不会在那屋里 |
[37:55] | with his pants down inside that lodge. | 让人逮个正着的 |
[37:57] | How many of our people did you lose? | 你牺牲了我们多少人 |
[37:59] | The battle was yours. I can’t deny that. | 战场是你的 这点我无法否认 |
[38:01] | But the key to winning a war | 但是打赢胜仗的关键在于 |
[38:03] | is to know your enemy. | 对你的敌人知根知底 |
[38:04] | And, Marvin, I can read you like One Fish, Two Fish. | 马文 我看你就如池中鱼 一眼知根底 |
[38:07] | You think you know me? | 你认为你了解我吗 |
[38:09] | Do you really, you son of a bitch? | 真的吗 你个混蛋 |
[38:11] | Here’s what I think. You’re done. | 我是这么想的 你完蛋了 |
[38:14] | You’d be circling your wagons right now | 如果你还有抵抗的能力 |
[38:15] | if you had any wagons left to circle. | 你早就摆开架势了 |
[38:18] | Where are they meeting? | 他们在哪见面 |
[38:19] | Culpeper Regional Airport. | 擎天柱区域机场 |
[38:20] | Ressler just left on a chopper. | 雷斯勒刚刚坐直升机过去了 |
[38:22] | Second one’s on the way to transport me | 第二架正赶来接我和菲斯克 |
[38:23] | and Fisker to the Post Office. | 去邮局 |
[38:25] | Culpeper is 70 miles southwest of D.C. | 擎天柱距离华盛顿特区西南方大约112公里 |
[38:27] | When’s the meeting start? | 他们什么时候见面 |
[38:28] | Anytime now. | 随时开始 |
[38:30] | I’m gonna make you a one-time offer, | 出于对我们共事过的尊重 |
[38:32] | out of respect for our shared history. | 我给你一次机会 |
[38:35] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[38:36] | I’m actually quite comfortable where I am. | 我其实对现在的处境挺舒服的 |
[38:38] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[38:39] | Take your women and go back to the jungle. | 带着你的女人 回到丛林里 |
[38:42] | You were happy there. | 你在那里过得很开心 |
[38:43] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不走呢 |
[38:44] | I’ll tell you what if you don’t. | 我会告诉你如果不同意会怎样 |
[38:46] | I’m about to walk into a meeting | 我现在和人约好了见面 |
[38:48] | that’s guaranteed to seal your fate. | 一个决定你命运的会面 |
[38:50] | ‘Cause I got your number, pal. | 因为我有你的号码 兄弟 |
[38:52] | I know exactly where you are at every minute of every day. | 我知道你每天每秒身处何处 |
[38:57] | I know where you’re going to be | 甚至在你行动之前 |
[38:58] | before you even do. | 我就知道你会去哪了 |
[39:02] | You were saying, Marvin? | 你刚才说什么 马文 |
[39:05] | Here’s the airport. | 机场在这里 |
[39:06] | Ressler’s helicopter is still 30 miles out here. | 雷斯勒的直升机还有48公里才能到达 |
[39:10] | He won’t make it. | 他赶不及的 |
[39:14] | Take him to Holding. | 带他去拘留室 |
[39:20] | Dembe, are you at the airport? | 邓比 你在机场吗 |
[39:21] | No, I’m driving there now. | 不在 我现在开车过去 |
[39:23] | Ressler’s on his way by air. | 雷斯勒正坐飞机过去 |
[39:26] | But not in time. | 但是他赶不及 |
[39:27] | Reddington will kill Gerard, and we can’t stop him. | 雷丁顿会杀了杰拉德 我们阻止不了他 |
[39:30] | I think you can. | 你应该可以 |
[39:34] | I should’ve shot you the day you came back. | 你回来那天我就应该开枪打死你 |
[39:37] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没有呢 |
[39:38] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[39:39] | Everything I did, I did for you. | 我做的一切 都是为了你 |
[39:42] | You just can’t see it. | 你只是看不到罢了 |
[39:44] | You took Elizabeth’s life from me. | 你杀死伊丽莎白 从我身边夺走了她 |
[39:46] | I loved her more than anyone on Earth, Marvin. | 我爱她胜过这世上任何一切 马文 |
[39:48] | You were going to give that young lady our life’s work. | 你打算把我们一生的心血交给那个年轻姑娘 |
[39:52] | It wasn’t fair. | 那不公平 |
[39:54] | No, it wasn’t fair. | 是不公平 |
[39:56] | Hello. This is FBI agent Harold Cooper. | 你好 我是联调局探员哈罗德·库珀 |
[39:58] | I need to speak to your operations manager immediately. | 我要立即和你们的运营经理通话 |
[40:00] | We have a developing crisis at your airport. | 你们的机场有一场正在酝酿的危急 |
[40:03] | If it wasn’t fair, why did you do it? | 既然不公平 你为什么这么做 |
[40:06] | Why did you force my hand, Raymond? | 你为什么逼我 雷蒙德 |
[40:11] | Because I know something about you that you don’t. | 因为我知道一些你自己都不知道的事 |
[40:14] | Something I saw in your eyes 30 years ago, | 三十年前我面试你来做我的私人律师那天 |
[40:17] | the day I interviewed you to serve as my personal solicitor. | 我在你眼中看到了一些事 |
[40:22] | What’s that? | 看到了什么 |
[40:24] | The void inside you. | 你内心的空虚 |
[40:27] | And my power to fill it. | 和我填补这份空虚的能力 |
[40:30] | From that day forward, | 从那天起 |
[40:31] | I knew that I would be your older brother, | 我就知道我会成为你哥哥 |
[40:34] | your teacher, your Pagan idol, | 你的导师 你的异教徒偶像 |
[40:37] | your hope and dread and rapture. | 你的希望 恐惧和痴迷 |
[40:40] | I knew that you were mine. | 我知道你会成为我的人 |
[40:43] | You aren’t a leader, and you never will be. | 你不是领袖 你永远也不会成为领袖 |
[40:46] | You were destined to serve. | 你注定要服务于人 |
[40:48] | So, come quietly, | 所以别反抗 |
[40:50] | and none of these good people around us will get hurt. | 周围这些好人就不会受伤 |
[40:57] | You smug bastard. | 你个自以为是的混蛋 |
[40:59] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[41:00] | Attention. Please evacuate immediately to the nearest exit | 注意 请立即向最近的出口撤离 |
[41:04] | and await further instructions. | 等待近一步指示 |
[41:06] | Check the gates! Find him! | 去看看大门 把他找出来 |
[41:08] | I repeat… | 我重复… |
[41:09] | Check the other gate. | 去另一扇大门 |
[41:13] | …instructions from airport police. | 机场警方的指令 |
[41:29] | Lewis, go down to the baggage claim area. | 路易斯 去行李领取处 |
[41:34] | Did you tell Harold? | 你告诉哈罗德了吗 |
[41:35] | There was a security camera on the rooftop. | 屋顶有摄像头 |
[41:37] | I think they watched the footage. | 他们应该看过监控录像了 |
[41:45] | Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[41:46] | You have no idea what the hell you’ve done. | 你根本不知道你到底做了什么 |
[41:50] | I told you from the beginning, | 我一开始就告诉过你 |
[41:51] | I couldn’t let you kill him. | 我不会让你杀了他的 |
[41:53] | I couldn’t let you do it to me. | 我不会让你这么对我 |
[41:54] | I couldn’t let you do it to Agnes. | 不会让你这么对艾格尼斯的 |
[41:55] | Well, you just did it to you, and you just did it to Agnes, | 你刚才就对不起自己 对不起艾格尼斯了 |
[41:58] | because we’ve lost him… | 因为我们放走了他 |
[41:59] | Elizabeth’s killer and your blackmailer. | 放走了杀死伊丽莎白的凶手和勒索你的人 |
[42:02] | This burns you as much as it does me. | 我和你一样不爽 |
[42:04] | My team won’t give up the search. | 我的小队不会放弃搜索的 |
[42:06] | Your team? | 你的小队 |
[42:07] | Your team doesn’t function without my team. | 没有我的小队 你的小队根本无法运作 |
[42:09] | And I’ll tell you what else you’ve lost, Harold. | 我来说告诉你你还失去了什么 哈罗德 |
[42:11] | You’ve lost me, your most important friend and ally. | 你失去了我 你最重要的朋友兼同盟 |