时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I want to understand how you move our money. | 我想知道你怎么转移我们的钱 |
[00:04] | Well, I can be on site within 12 hours | 我十二小时内就可以就位 |
[00:07] | to begin withdrawing funds from your Caracas accounts. | 开始提取你们在加拉加斯的账户资金 |
[00:11] | I convert to bonds as an air gap safeguard | 我会将它们换成债券 充当气隙系统 |
[00:14] | so that the liquid capital | 这样流动资产 |
[00:15] | cannot be electronically tracked. | 就不会被电子方式追踪到 |
[00:17] | I then reconvert for deposit, | 之后我再兑回存款 |
[00:19] | and the funds are controlled here digitally. | 资金就变成了数字能从这里控制了 |
[00:22] | You can access your accounts from anywhere in the world. | 你们可以在世界各地访问账户 |
[00:25] | What guarantees do we have? | 你拿什么保证呢 |
[00:28] | Of safety, security? | 保证安全性 保密性 |
[00:30] | Your reputation precedes you, but… | 你虽然名声在外 但 |
[00:32] | We are not men you fail. | 我们可不能接受失败 |
[00:35] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[00:36] | nobody can rob a bank that’s always on the move. | 没人能抢劫一家实时流动的银行 |
[00:46] | Our portfolios. | 我们的家当 |
[00:48] | You protect them with your life. | 你要用性命保障它们 |
[00:51] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[00:53] | I do. | 明白 |
[00:58] | I shall begin setting up your accounts immediately. | 我马上开始设置你们的账户 |
[01:01] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[01:02] | an attendant will be in with some beverages. | 你们可以小酌一杯 |
[01:45] | 雕具银行 第169号 | |
[01:48] | Mierce’s worked wonders for you, Weecha. | 米尔斯创造了奇迹 薇查 |
[01:51] | Your recovery so far is absolutely remarkable. | 目前为止 你恢复显著 |
[01:56] | What you both have accomplished is a miracle. | 你们两个共同造就了一个奇迹 |
[02:00] | Maybe it’s time for me to get back to work. | 也许我是时候回去工作了 |
[02:02] | Weecha, you were nearly dead a week ago. | 薇查 你过去一周生命垂危 |
[02:05] | You need to continue to rest. | 你应该继续休息 |
[02:07] | Eat good food, take naps, | 吃吃美食 睡睡小觉 |
[02:09] | read a book, listen to music. | 读读书 听听歌 |
[02:11] | I belong out there with you. | 我要跟你一起战斗 |
[02:13] | You belong here getting stronger with your sister, | 你要跟你姐姐一起好好康复 |
[02:17] | if she’ll stay. | 如果她肯留下的话 |
[02:23] | I’m getting the cold shoulder. | 她对我还是很冷淡 |
[02:25] | She told me she still thinks this place is no good. | 她说她依然觉得这地方不好 |
[02:28] | For whom? | 对谁不好 |
[02:29] | Any of us. | 对我们任何一人 |
[02:31] | She needs time. | 她需要时间 |
[02:32] | She said a fire ceremony may help guide her path. | 她说火祭可以指引她的道路 |
[02:35] | A fire ceremony in an Airstream? | 在房车里搞火祭吗 |
[02:38] | Exactly what does one of those entail? | 具体是要做什么 |
[02:40] | Can you do it outside on the grill? | 能在外面的烤架上做吗 |
[02:42] | Raymond, stop it. | 雷蒙德 闭嘴 |
[02:44] | She said she needs to consult the other side for guidance. | 她要向另一边的人寻求指引 |
[02:48] | Who on the other side, and what other side? | 另一边的谁 哪一边 |
[02:51] | Mierce, we’re right here. | 米尔斯 我们就在这儿 |
[02:53] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[02:56] | – Marvin. – Hello. | -马文 -你好 |
[03:00] | Oh, this must be the famous Mierce. | 你肯定是大名鼎鼎的米尔斯 |
[03:02] | Hello. I’m Marvin. | 你好 我是马文 |
[03:03] | Raymond has told me so much about you | 雷蒙德跟我说过很多关于你的事 |
[03:05] | and how glad he is that you’re back. | 还有你的回归让他有多开心 |
[03:08] | Raymond says a lot of things. | 雷蒙德说过很多事情 |
[03:20] | Oh, did I come at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[03:22] | I’ve experienced hostage situations | 我经历过的劫持事件 |
[03:24] | that are less tense than this trailer. | 都没这儿的氛围这么紧张 |
[03:26] | I keep visiting, and the trailer | 我一直过来 但这儿的氛围 |
[03:28] | seems to keep getting smaller | 却一直变得压抑 |
[03:29] | and smaller and smaller, and… | 剑拔弩张 |
[03:32] | I don’t know, I guess time will tell. | 我不知道 我猜时间会证明一切的 |
[03:34] | Keep your fingers, legs, and eyes crossed. | 用全身心去祈祷吧 |
[03:36] | But I sent you on a chase. | 我派你去追查 |
[03:37] | I hope it wasn’t of the “Wild goose” variety. | 希望不是竹篮打水一场空 |
[03:42] | This is a statement of the bank account in question. | 这是针对问题银行账户的说明 |
[03:45] | The same one used to pay for the murders | 跟向杀害拉克鲁瓦和雷吉·科尔的 |
[03:47] | of the Lacroixs and Reggie Cole. | 杀手付款的是同一个 |
[03:48] | You were right, it’s a numbered account held at Caelum Bank. | 你说得对 这是雕具银行的账号 |
[03:51] | Heaven’s vault. | 空中金库 |
[03:53] | Marvin, I haven’t done any banking | 马文 我有多久没跟哈里斯·格拉姆西 |
[03:54] | with Harris Gramercy in, what? | 有过银行交易了 |
[03:57] | Years. And no new accounts | 好几年了 而且你不在时 |
[03:59] | have been opened in your absence. | 也没开过新账户 |
[04:00] | You still hold several accounts on that plane. | 你依然有那架飞机上的几个账户 |
[04:03] | Those accounts are still active? | 那些账户还是活跃状态吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah, we never closed them. | 是的 我们没销户 |
[04:06] | No place is safer than Caelum for those funds. | 存储资金 雕具银行是最安全的地方 |
[04:09] | Fair point. | 说得对 |
[04:10] | Raymond, someone had access to this account | 雷蒙德 有人能进入这个账户 |
[04:12] | and paid for those murders, | 给杀手打款 |
[04:14] | and they may also be responsible | 他们可能也是杀害 |
[04:16] | for the death of Kate’s sister, Maureen. | 凯特的姐姐莫林的罪魁祸首 |
[04:19] | Problem is it’s a joint account. | 问题是这是个联名账户 |
[04:20] | Electronic petty cash, | 电子备用金账户 |
[04:22] | accessible worldwide for operational expenses. | 供世界各地客户用于生产经营支出 |
[04:25] | Do you know how many of our people had access? | 你知道有多少人可以访问这个账户吗 |
[04:27] | Like, where do we start? | 我们怎么调查呢 |
[04:29] | We start on the plane. | 从飞机开始调查 |
[04:34] | The scary call is very much | 那个恐怖的电话很可能 |
[04:36] | coming from inside the house. | 是从内部打过去的 |
[04:39] | So you reached out to me? | 所以你来找我了 |
[04:41] | Well, we’ve had experience together with Caelum Bank. | 我们曾经一起对付过雕具银行 |
[04:45] | Before you take on Gramercy, you better be sure. | 你开始对付格拉姆西前 最好能确定 |
[04:48] | Someone paid for the deaths of Reggie Cole, | 有人为雷吉·科尔 泰森·拉克鲁瓦 |
[04:51] | Tyson Lacroix, Michelle Lacroix, | 米歇尔·拉克鲁瓦的死付了钱 |
[04:53] | and used a Reddington account to do it. | 并且是用雷丁顿的账户付的 |
[04:56] | This same someone blackmailed Harold Cooper | 这个人还诬陷了哈罗德·库珀 |
[04:58] | and is almost certainly responsible for Elizabeth’s death | 而且几乎可以肯定要对伊丽莎白的死负责 |
[05:02] | and probably the same for Maureen Rowan. | 可能对莫林·罗恩来说也是一样 |
[05:06] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[05:09] | I believe every word of it. | 字字句句皆出自真心 |
[05:13] | That’s your assurance. | 这就是给你的保障 |
[05:14] | It’s a bank on a plane, actually several planes, | 这是个飞机上的银行 准确说是好几架飞机 |
[05:18] | with one main branch with a man named Harris Gramercy | 只有一家分行 银行的总裁 董事长 |
[05:21] | as the chairman, president, and head teller. | 和出纳主任都是哈里斯·格拉姆西 |
[05:24] | It operates like a ghost plane. | 银行像幽灵飞机一样运作 |
[05:26] | No flight plans filed and no GPS transponder. | 没有飞行计划 无法定位 |
[05:30] | On top of which, | 更重要的是 |
[05:31] | its onboard severs are protected from outside interference | 飞机搭载的服务器通过椭圆曲线密码学加密 |
[05:35] | with elliptic curve cryptography. | 防止外部干扰 |
[05:37] | No one is hacking their way inside there. | 没有人能成功黑入其中 |
[05:39] | I’ve never been this close to an answer. | 我从未如此接近过真相 |
[05:42] | I’m inches away, and I can’t get it. | 近在咫尺 却咫尺天涯 |
[05:45] | I need Harris Gramercy to tell me | 我需要哈里斯·格拉姆西告诉我 |
[05:48] | who accessed that account. | 谁接触过账户 |
[05:50] | And you and I both know he’s the only person who can. | 我们都知道 只有他能告诉我们答案 |
[05:53] | Caelum works under strict secrecy. | 雕具银行业务均为绝密 |
[05:55] | Both the accounts and clients are identified by numbers, | 客户和账户信息通过数字编号认证 |
[05:58] | and only verified clients may access the accounts. | 只有验证通过的客户可以接触账户 |
[06:00] | Val Messick was the assassin paid | 瓦尔·梅西克是被人雇佣 |
[06:02] | to kill the Lacroixs and Cole. | 杀害拉克鲁瓦和科尔的杀手 |
[06:04] | He was paid with Reddington’s account 4626329. | 付款账户是雷丁顿的4626329账户 |
[06:07] | So we just need the number of the client who accessed it. | 我们只需要接触账户的客户编号 |
[06:10] | That’s not gonna be enough. | 这样还不够 |
[06:11] | We need to match a number to a name. | 我们需要把姓名和编号匹配 |
[06:13] | You can’t force Gramercy to give you information. | 你不能强迫格拉姆西给你信息 |
[06:15] | That won’t work. | 行不通的 |
[06:15] | Who said anything about forcing? | 谁说要强迫他了 |
[06:17] | By the time I’m finished, | 等我的计划全部实施 |
[06:18] | he’ll be happy to give me what I want. | 他会心甘情愿给我我想要的 |
[06:20] | You’re gonna run a con on the president of Caelum Bank? | 你要对雕具银行的董事长行骗 |
[06:23] | I can’t very well put a gun to his head, | 我又不能拿枪抵着他的头 |
[06:25] | not with the friends he has. | 毕竟他有足够的安保措施 |
[06:27] | Once we get him on the ground, | 但只要让他双脚落地 |
[06:29] | I’m sure Harris will be reasonable. | 我相信哈里斯会非常讲道理的 |
[06:32] | If we help you with this, | 如果我们帮你 |
[06:33] | once this is over, the FBI keeps him. | 事成之后 他归联调局 |
[06:35] | Whatever you want. What do I care? | 随你们 我又不在乎 |
[06:37] | But you’re losing focus. | 但你的重点错了 |
[06:38] | Gramercy isn’t the goal here, | 我们的目标不是格拉姆西 |
[06:40] | finding Elizabeth’s killer is. | 而是找到杀害伊丽莎白的凶手 |
[06:42] | My focus is clearing Harold Cooper’s name. | 我的重点是能否为哈罗德·库珀正名 |
[06:44] | If the information on that plane | 如果飞机上的信息 |
[06:46] | helped to vindicate that man, that’s my goal. | 可以帮助他洗脱罪名 那这就是我的目标 |
[06:49] | So how do we ground him? | 我们怎么让他落地 |
[06:51] | Raymond has a plan, | 雷蒙德有个计划 |
[06:53] | but the FAA isn’t going to like it. | 但联邦航空局不会喜欢的 |
[07:00] | Hey, um, can we talk? I have news. | 我们能不能聊聊 我有事要说 |
[07:01] | Of course, but we’re gonna need | 当然 但我们需要 |
[07:02] | to get on it to find this plane. | 着手找到这架飞机 |
[07:04] | Right, I’m sorry, but I heard from Main Justice. | 是的 抱歉 但我接到司法部消息 |
[07:06] | They processed your review, | 他们评估了你的总结报告 |
[07:07] | and they’re revoking your field status | 但是鉴于你的身体情况 |
[07:09] | due to medical liabilities. | 他们撤销了你的外勤权限 |
[07:12] | I can’t let you work this case, at least… | 我不能让你跟这个案子 至少… |
[07:14] | At least not in the field. | 至少不能让你出外勤 |
[07:17] | You know, I was talking with a friend recently | 话说 我最近和一个朋友聊起 |
[07:20] | about the first time I ever flew on this plane, | 我第一次乘上这架飞机的情景 |
[07:24] | and it was a turbulent ride then. | 那可真是趟气流涌动的颠簸之旅 |
[07:27] | Of course that’s also a turbulent friendship now. | 当然 现在这段友谊也变得暗流涌动 |
[07:31] | I guess no matter where you are, | 我想无论你身在何方 |
[07:33] | you should prepare for rough air. | 都要时刻准备应对扰动气流 |
[07:36] | Raymond, you have a lot of money in this bank, | 雷蒙德 你在这家银行里有很多存款 |
[07:38] | which is why I was obligated to take this meeting. | 所以我有义务同意与你见面 |
[07:42] | So, what can I do for you? | 那么 我能为你做什么 |
[07:47] | I need a favor, Harris. | 我要你帮我个忙 哈里斯 |
[07:53] | Oh, what’s this? A cricket score? | 这是什么 记分牌 |
[07:56] | You know what it is. | 你明知故问 |
[07:59] | You have every account on this plane | 你脑中的保险箱里封存着 |
[08:01] | locked up in that safe deposit box mind of yours. | 这架飞机里的每一个账户 |
[08:06] | That one belongs to me. | 这是我的账户 |
[08:08] | I need the name of the last person | 我要知道最近一次 |
[08:10] | who made a withdrawal from that account. | 从账户里取钱的姓甚名谁 |
[08:13] | It’s your account. | 这是你的账户 |
[08:13] | You should already know who’s accessing it. | 你应该很清楚是谁动了账户 |
[08:16] | It is my account, so you should have no problem | 正因为是我的账户 告诉我是谁取的款 |
[08:19] | telling me who made the withdrawal. | 应该不成问题 |
[08:21] | Oh, you know the rules. No names. | 你知道规矩 不能说名字 |
[08:22] | If my clients found out… | 如果我客户知道了… |
[08:24] | I’m a client. | 我也是你的客户 |
[08:26] | It’s my money. | 这是我的钱 |
[08:28] | Why would anyone else care? | 怎么会惹其他人关心 |
[08:29] | If I were to give out one name, | 如果我说了一个名字 |
[08:31] | the perception would be | 大家就会认为 |
[08:32] | that I’m likely to give out others. | 我很有可能说出其他名字 |
[08:35] | If someone is accessing your money, | 如果有人能接触到你的钱 |
[08:37] | it’s because they had permission from you. | 那是因为他们有你的授权 |
[08:39] | And if you don’t know who that is, well, | 如果你不知道是谁做的 |
[08:41] | I’m afraid there’s nothing else I can tell you. | 很遗憾我也没有别的信息能告诉你了 |
[08:45] | How’s the tracker holding up? | 追踪器现在如何 |
[08:46] | We’ve got him pinpointed within a geographic meter. | 已经精确定位到他了 |
[08:49] | You want me to what? | 你要我做什么 |
[08:50] | Under Title II of the Intelligence Reform | 根据2004年情报改革和反恐法案 |
[08:52] | and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, | 第二条规定 |
[08:55] | the FBI has authority to investigate any threats | 联调局有权调查任何 |
[08:57] | to national security pursuant… | 对国家安全的威胁 |
[08:58] | What language are you speaking? | 你说的话我一个字也听不懂 |
[09:00] | As acting director of an FBI task force, | 作为联调局特别小组的代理司长 |
[09:02] | I have a credible threat of terrorist action | 我确信美国1号公路很可能受到 |
[09:03] | to US Route 1. | 恐怖袭击威胁 |
[09:05] | The Overseas Highway? | 跨海公路 |
[09:06] | Ground all flight traffic. Now. | 马上让所有航班着陆 |
[09:09] | I’ve got six flights leaving Key West. | 我有六架航班刚从基维斯特起飞 |
[09:11] | I’ve got a billionaire landing at Key Largo, | 一个亿万富翁要在基拉戈降落 |
[09:13] | and I’ve got a soccer team | 还有一连串飞机 |
[09:14] | sitting on the runway in Marathon. You want me to… | 在跑道上等待 你想让我 |
[09:16] | Ground them all. | 让所有航班着陆 |
[09:17] | Or my next call will be to the Air Force | 要不然下一通电话我就打给空军 |
[09:18] | to ground them for you. | 替你让所有航班降落 |
[09:20] | We can start with a plane that is not on your ground radar. | 我们可以从一架不在你地面雷达上的飞机开始 |
[09:23] | I have its coordinates. | 我有它的坐标 |
[09:27] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉打扰一下 先生 |
[09:28] | We’ve just been informed | 我们刚刚收到通知 |
[09:29] | we’re currently over United States airspace | 我们现在在美国领空 |
[09:31] | and must land under its authority. | 在当局要求下 我们必须马上降落 |
[09:33] | Have they told you why? | 告诉你原因了吗 |
[09:35] | No, sir. But we were encouraged to comply | 没有 先生 但是由于美国空军的威胁 |
[09:37] | under threat of the US Air Force. | 我们最好按他们的要求降落 |
[09:39] | Well, then, by all means, comply. | 好吧 那就降落吧 |
[09:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:43] | Perhaps we should drink up. | 也许我们该喝完这杯酒 |
[09:45] | Is this a problem? | 是个麻烦吗 |
[09:48] | No, nothing that a little talk or time | 不 没什么是聊一聊 |
[09:51] | or perhaps a small donation can’t fix. | 捐点儿钱不能解决的 |
[09:56] | I’m not entirely comfortable with | 这种计划外的停留 |
[09:58] | an unscheduled stop like this. | 让我很不舒服 |
[10:00] | It was better than an F-16 | 总好过一架F16战斗机 |
[10:01] | blasting the two of us out of the sky. | 把咱俩轰下天 |
[10:03] | This feels unsafe, Harris. Please fix it promptly. | 我感觉很不安全 哈里斯 请尽快解决它 |
[10:06] | I just need a moment to speak to whomever is in charge. | 我只需要跟主管谈一下就行 |
[10:11] | FBI. We have a credible threat, | 联调局 我们面临着切实的威胁 |
[10:13] | and we’ve had to ground all air traffic now. | 所以让所有空中交通都降落了 |
[10:16] | If you gentlemen would give us a second. | 如果你们可以给我们一点时间 |
[10:17] | We’ll inspect your plane and have you on your way. | 我们会检查你们的飞机然后你们就可以走了 |
[10:19] | Happy to assist a US agency. | 很高兴能帮助美国机构 |
[10:24] | Wait, I know your face. | 等等 我认得你的脸 |
[10:28] | I know who you are! You’re Raymond Reddington. | 你知道你是谁了 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:30] | Who’s he talking about? Me? I don’t know that man. | 他在说谁 我 我不认识那男人 |
[10:32] | Redmond Rillington? I don’t know. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 我不认识 |
[10:33] | Let’s go. | 起来 |
[10:34] | Everyone on this plane is under arrest. | 这架飞机上所有人都被捕了 |
[10:36] | What the hell is happening here? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[10:47] | Hello, Val. How you been? | 你好 瓦尔 最近怎么样 |
[10:50] | You’re the fed who arrested me. | 你就是那个逮捕我的探员 |
[10:52] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[10:54] | You’ve come to personally escort me to detention? | 你是来亲自押送我去拘留所的 |
[10:57] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[10:58] | I’m not escorting you anywhere, | 我不是来送你去你哪儿的 |
[11:00] | and you’re not going to jail. | 你不去监狱 |
[11:01] | This is a transfer order. | 这是个转移令 |
[11:02] | You’re going to witness protection | 你被纳入证人保护计划了 |
[11:03] | because you snitched on the people who hired you. | 因为你出卖了你的雇主 |
[11:06] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[11:10] | This says you did. | 这上面说你告密了 |
[11:12] | And we had you on triple homicide, | 而且我们原本是指控你犯了三起杀人案的 |
[11:13] | so you must’ve really given up the goods. | 所以你一定说了点儿好料 |
[11:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[11:16] | You get handed over to WitSec, | 你会被移交给证人保护计划 |
[11:18] | they begin your paperwork for induction. | 他们会开始给你准备文件 |
[11:21] | That process is long enough that anyone paying attention, | 这个过程会长到任何关注这件事的人 |
[11:23] | like the person who hired you, | 比如说 你的雇主 |
[11:26] | can get word that you snitched. | 都会知道你告密了 |
[11:28] | Then WitSec follows up with me, | 然后证人保护会来找我核实 |
[11:30] | and I suddenly have no record | 但是我突然就没有 |
[11:32] | of you helping on an active case. | 你帮助调查案件的文件了 |
[11:35] | That’s when you’re cooling your heels | 那时你应该正在中央拘留所 |
[11:36] | in central detention. | 坐冷板凳 |
[11:38] | You, a known snitch, sitting in gen pop the length of time | 你一个臭名昭著的告密犯要在囚区待多久 |
[11:41] | it takes for me to make up my mind. | 就是我要做的决定了 |
[11:44] | That’s a death sentence. | 那就是个死亡判决 |
[11:45] | I’m a man with a lot to lose, Val. | 我会失去很多东西 瓦尔 |
[11:47] | So I really don’t care about you. | 所以我真的不关心你会怎么样 |
[11:49] | Now, I could misplace this piece of paper, | 现在 我可以放错这张纸 |
[11:52] | and then you go to trial like you’re supposed to, | 然后你就可以按原计划上法庭了 |
[11:54] | and no one is the wiser. | 无人知晓这一切 |
[11:56] | Triple homicide? | 三起杀人案 |
[11:57] | You’ll be a big man on campus. | 你会成为大人物的 |
[11:59] | You might even make some friends to keep you safe. | 你也许会交一些能保护你的朋友 |
[12:03] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[12:04] | Who hired you and everything you were paid to do. | 谁雇的你以及他雇你干什么 |
[12:07] | Spare no detail. | 事无巨细 |
[12:08] | I never got a name, | 我不知道名字 |
[12:09] | and you know what I was paid to do. | 并且你知道我拿钱干什么 |
[12:12] | This van is leaving in five minutes, Val. | 这辆车五分钟内就会发车 瓦尔 |
[12:15] | Where do you want it to take you? | 你希望它把你带去哪儿 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好 我说 |
[12:20] | There was one thing. | 是有一件事 |
[12:23] | After I killed Michelle Lacroix, | 我杀了米歇尔·拉克鲁瓦之后 |
[12:25] | I was supposed to go to the Lacroix house, | 本应该去拉克鲁瓦家 |
[12:27] | but you arrested me first. | 但是你先逮捕我了 |
[12:28] | And do what at the house? | 去他家做什么 |
[12:30] | Burn it to the ground | 把他家烧成灰 |
[12:32] | and start the fire near Lacroix’s desk. | 从拉克鲁瓦书桌旁起火 |
[12:38] | I’ve had nightmares that begin this way. | 我曾经做过这么开头的噩梦 |
[12:41] | I’m in federal custody. | 我被联邦拘留了 |
[12:43] | My plane impounded | 飞机被扣押 |
[12:46] | full of the most sensitive banking data in the world. | 还装有全世界最敏感的银行数据 |
[12:52] | Raymond, what the hell are we gonna do? | 雷蒙德 我们该怎么办 |
[12:53] | Calm down. | 平静下来 |
[12:54] | Federal or not, they’re all just cops. | 不管是不是联邦的 他们都只是条子而已 |
[12:58] | I can get us out of here. | 我能让咱俩出去 |
[13:00] | How? | 怎么出去 |
[13:00] | We haven’t been given our phone call yet. | 我们还没打电话 |
[13:03] | A while ago, I won a game of roque | 不久前 我在一场槌球比赛中 |
[13:05] | against the lieutenant governor of Florida. | 赢了弗罗里达州副州长 |
[13:08] | He owes me a huge favor. | 他欠我个大人情 |
[13:10] | One call gets the both of us out of here, or just me. | 一个电话就能让我俩离开 或者只有我出去 |
[13:14] | I’m not giving up a client to you. | 我不会告诉你客户姓名 |
[13:16] | If the FBI starts poking around that plane, | 如果联调局开始搜查那架飞机 |
[13:18] | you’ll be giving up a lot more than that. | 你的损失会更多 |
[13:21] | You’re a real villain, aren’t you? | 你是名副其实的恶棍 对吗 |
[13:23] | This villain can have you airborne within the hour. | 本恶棍可以让你在一小时内起飞 |
[13:26] | One name seems a small price to pay for your freedom. | 一个名字只是换取你自由的小小代价 |
[13:30] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:32] | This situation, as sudden and horrible as it is, | 这种突发情况虽然可怕 |
[13:35] | seems to have greatly improved your ability | 但似乎也极大提高了你 |
[13:37] | to make requests, hasn’t it? | 提条件的能力 不是吗 |
[13:40] | What are you trying to say, Harris? | 你想说什么 哈里斯 |
[13:41] | Under no circumstances known to God or man | 无论在何种情况下 |
[13:44] | will I cooperate with you. | 我都不会与你合作 |
[13:45] | Well, now you’re just being unreasonable. | 你现在有些无理取闹了 |
[13:48] | It doesn’t expose any of your other clients | 告诉我谁转走了我账户里的钱 |
[13:50] | to tell me about a transfer from my own account. | 不会暴露你的其他客户 |
[13:54] | No, it exposes me, | 不 这暴露了我 |
[13:57] | because I represent something… | 因为我代表… |
[13:59] | Trust. | 信任 |
[14:00] | Trust in me. Trust in my bank. | 信任我就是信任我的银行 |
[14:02] | People come to me not just to protect their money, | 人们来找我 不仅仅是为了保护他们的钱 |
[14:05] | but to protect their secrets. | 也是为了保守他们的秘密 |
[14:06] | And I do not divulge names. | 我不会泄露姓名 |
[14:09] | I am a man of my word. | 我是个守信的人 |
[14:10] | And I’m a man of mine. | 我也是个说话算数的人 |
[14:12] | You should reconsider, Harris. | 你应该再考虑一下 哈里斯 |
[14:15] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[14:16] | I’m Redmond Rillington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[14:17] | I don’t have to make threats, I just have to speak. | 我不需要威胁人 只要开口吩咐就好 |
[14:21] | This entire arrest is a sham. | 整个逮捕都是假象 |
[14:23] | I mean, were those even real agents earlier? | 之前那些是真探员吗 |
[14:26] | I’ve got nothing to fear. | 我没什么可害怕的 |
[14:28] | Just the man in this cell with you. | 除了这个和你一起坐牢的人 |
[14:32] | It was a nice speech you gave, all that trust and trusting, | 你之前关于受托和信任的演讲很精彩 |
[14:37] | but you’re certainly no paragon of virtue, Harris. | 但你绝对不是美德的典范 |
[14:40] | I know where the money in your bank comes from. | 我知道你银行里的钱都是哪来的 |
[14:44] | Criminals, war lords, drug dealers, | 罪犯 军阀 毒贩 |
[14:47] | bankers, and politicians who’ve defrauded nations. | 贪污公款的银行家和政客 |
[14:50] | Shall we find out if this 9mm is a sham? | 我们要看看这是不是把假枪吗 |
[14:55] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[14:58] | Gee, I guess it’s a real gun after all. | 天啊 我想这是把真枪 |
[15:01] | We have to get in there. | 我们必须进去 |
[15:02] | That man may have the name of the person | 那个人可能知道 |
[15:04] | who ordered Liz’s murder. | 下令杀害莉斯人的姓名 |
[15:05] | So we do nothing? | 我们就袖手旁观吗 |
[15:06] | Give it a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[15:07] | I’m not losing sleep over some criminal banker. | 我不会因为某个犯罪银行家而失眠 |
[15:11] | Oh, where are the police? | 警察在哪里 |
[15:12] | Someone must’ve heard that. | 一定有人听到了枪声 |
[15:14] | But you called it, Harris. There are no police. | 但你刚说中了 哈里斯 没有警察 |
[15:16] | This isn’t even an active station. | 这甚至不是个在运营的警局 |
[15:18] | That’s why they brought us in the back door. | 这就是他们为什么把我们从后门带进来 |
[15:20] | It’s just you and me. | 这里只有我和你 |
[15:22] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 |
[15:23] | I need a name. | 我需要个名字 |
[15:26] | I keep a backup log of all transactions | 我让一位在达里加的同事 |
[15:29] | with a colleague in Riga, | 保存了所有交易的备份日志 |
[15:31] | just numbers on paper. | 只是些纸上的数字 |
[15:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:35] | I didn’t want it to play out like this, | 我也不想搞成这样 |
[15:37] | but now that it has, | 但既然事已至此 |
[15:39] | just get me the name. | 告诉我那个名字 |
[15:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:49] | Ego confido in pecunia 123. | 密码我相信钱123 |
[15:52] | I need the transfer history | 我需要转账记录 |
[15:54] | of account number 4626329. | 账号 4626329 |
[15:59] | Just… Just give me the last line details. | 就…就把最后一行的细节告诉我 |
[16:03] | Client 4836924, got it. | 客户4836924 明白了 |
[16:06] | Okay, 4836924. | 好吧 4836924 |
[16:11] | You know who it is, tell me. | 你知道是谁 快告诉我 |
[16:14] | Hawkins. | 霍金斯 |
[16:16] | Hedwig Hawkins. | 海德薇格·霍金斯 |
[16:19] | Heddie? | 海蒂 |
[16:21] | That can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[16:24] | Numbers don’t lie. | 数字不会说谎 |
[16:40] | Wait, I… I need an ambulance! | 等等 我…我需要救护车 |
[16:42] | It’ll be here. | 会来的 |
[16:53] | You followed me down here? | 你跟踪我到这里吗 |
[16:55] | You are absolutely incorrigible, sweetheart. | 你可真是不可救药 亲爱的 |
[16:58] | Your sister allowed this? | 你姐同意吗 |
[16:59] | She didn’t know I left. | 她不知道我走了 |
[17:00] | She was out shopping for her ceremony. | 她为她的仪式外出采购去了 |
[17:02] | Oh, my God, we are going to pay and pay. | 天啊 我们要不停地花钱了 |
[17:04] | At least give her a call, let her know you’re safe. | 至少给她打个电话 告诉她你很安全 |
[17:07] | I told you you’re not well enough yet. | 我说过你还没完全康复 |
[17:09] | If something happens… | 如果发生什么事… |
[17:10] | You needed a ride, so sit back. | 你需要有人开车载你 所以坐好了 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:23] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:26] | This is Federal Agent Zuma. | 我是联邦探员祖玛 |
[17:28] | I need an ambulance for a gunshot wound | 请立刻派辆救护车来海湾航空公司 |
[17:29] | at gulf and aviation right now. | 有人中枪 |
[17:31] | This blood’s dark. I think the bullet hit his liver. | 血呈暗红色 我想子弹击中了他的肝脏 |
[17:33] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[17:35] | Look, we got the name, didn’t we? | 听着 我们拿到了名字 对吗 |
[17:36] | We did. God help Heddie. | 是的 上帝保佑海蒂 |
[17:43] | This is all from Lacroix’s home office? | 这些都是从拉克鲁瓦家办公室取回的吗 |
[17:46] | I had an evidence team | 我让物证组 |
[17:47] | bag every shelf and cabinet near his desk. | 把他书桌附近架子和柜子里的东西都取了回来 |
[17:49] | It’s where Val Messick was told to start the fire. | 瓦尔·梅西克被命令从那里开始点火 |
[17:52] | It stands to reason someone wanted | 可以理解为有人想确保 |
[17:54] | to make sure it burned more than anywhere else. | 那个地方被彻底焚毁 |
[17:55] | I’ll start at this end, you start at that end. | 我从这边开始 你从那边开始 |
[18:03] | You know why I’m here helping you | 您知道我为什么会在这里帮您 |
[18:04] | and not down in Florida with the rest of the team? | 而没有跟其他人一起去佛罗里达吗 |
[18:08] | I figured you’d tell me when you were comfortable. | 我想着你想告诉我的时候就会告诉我 |
[18:11] | I’ve been demoted to a desk role. | 我被降成文职了 |
[18:15] | The headaches? | 因为头痛吗 |
[18:17] | I don’t blame Aram. | 我不怪阿兰姆 |
[18:19] | He only did what I asked. | 他只是按我的要求做了 |
[18:20] | I was honest in my own review. | 我诚实地填写了自我评估 |
[18:21] | He did his job by submitting it. | 他只是提交了而已 |
[18:23] | But I’m frustrated. | 但我还是很沮丧 |
[18:26] | Believe me, I know a thing or two | 相信我 最近这段时间 |
[18:27] | about feeling frustrated lately. | 我对沮丧也深有体会 |
[18:30] | We just keep working. | 但我们还是得继续下去 |
[18:36] | How was Gramercy when you left? | 你们离开的时候格拉姆西怎么样了 |
[18:38] | Headed into surgery. | 准备做手术 |
[18:39] | He’d lost a lot of blood. It was 50/50. | 他失了很多血 存活的几率只有一半 |
[18:41] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[18:42] | He realized it was a ruse before Raymond shot him. | 他在雷丁顿开枪之前就意识到了这是一场骗局 |
[18:45] | He didn’t think we were real FBI. | 他以为我们是假的联调局探员 |
[18:46] | Which means, if he survives, we have to let him go. | 意味着即使他活下来 我们也只能放他走 |
[18:48] | It’s the only way to protect Mr. Reddington. | 只有这样才能保护雷丁顿先生 |
[18:50] | We need to protect Heddie. | 我们需要保护海蒂 |
[18:52] | Is it conceivable | 谁能想到 |
[18:53] | she could be behind any of this? | 这一切的背后竟然会是她呢 |
[18:55] | All we have is an account that led to her name. | 我们的证据只有一个属于她的账号 |
[18:57] | We don’t know enough yet. | 这还不够 |
[18:58] | Reddington will kill her. | 雷丁顿会杀了她的 |
[19:00] | He’s already left one person for dead. | 他已经害得一个人生死未卜了 |
[19:01] | We need to keep Heddie alive. | 我们得让海蒂活着 |
[19:03] | I told Raymond, this isn’t just about the person | 我跟雷蒙德说了 这个人不仅仅 |
[19:05] | that ordered Elizabeth’s death. | 下令杀死了伊丽莎白 |
[19:07] | This is also about that person framing Harold. | 这个人还陷害了哈罗德 |
[19:09] | Dembe’s right. | 邓比说得对 |
[19:10] | Whatever Heddie knows, whatever she’s done… | 无论海蒂知道什么 做过什么 |
[19:13] | She is Mr. Cooper’s best chance. | 她都是洗清库珀先生罪名的最佳机会 |
[19:14] | We need to stay ahead of Reddington. | 我们需要先雷丁顿一步 |
[19:16] | Does anyone know where Heddie is? | 有人知道海蒂在哪吗 |
[19:18] | Miami. She has a condo in Miami. | 迈阿密 她在迈阿密有套公寓 |
[19:21] | There’s a helipad in Islamorada. | 伊斯拉莫拉达有直升机坪 |
[19:23] | I’ll send a chopper. | 我会派直升机过去 |
[19:49] | You want that one? | 你要这个吗 |
[19:50] | Oh, what a good girl. | 好孩子 |
[19:52] | One more strawberry. You want that one? | 再来颗草莓 你要那个吗 |
[19:56] | Good puppy. You want that one? | 好孩子 你要那个吗 |
[19:58] | All I can hear right now is Heddie’s laugh. | 我脑中现在全是海蒂的笑声 |
[20:00] | All these years, that laugh. | 这些年来 她的笑声 |
[20:05] | Oh! No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[20:06] | It’s Heddie. | 这可是海蒂 |
[20:07] | I guarantee it’s unlocked. | 我保证门肯定没锁 |
[20:11] | Voila. | 你看 |
[20:19] | She was just here. | 她刚刚还在 |
[20:22] | And then she was tipped off. | 然后有人提醒了她 |
[20:26] | Okay, I-I-I got out. | 好了 我 我出来了 |
[20:28] | We’ll be on the ground in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后落地 |
[20:29] | We’ll pick you up around the corner at Flamingo Park. | 我们会在弗拉明戈公园拐角处接你 |
[20:32] | I’m on my way. | 我马上出发 |
[20:35] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:36] | Is what true? | 什么是真的吗 |
[20:37] | I-I don’t even know what I’m being accused of. | 我甚至不知道我的罪名是什么 |
[20:39] | Did you have something to do with Keen’s death? | 你和基恩的死有关吗 |
[20:41] | What? | 什么 |
[20:43] | How could you… Is that what you think? | 你们怎么会… 你们是这么想的吗 |
[20:47] | Is that what Raymond thinks? | 雷蒙德也是这么想的吗 |
[20:49] | Okay, I don’t know what’s going on here, | 好 我不知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[20:50] | but I never did anything to hurt Elizabeth. | 但我从没做过任何伤害伊丽莎白的事 |
[20:54] | You have to believe me. | 你们一定要相信我 |
[20:57] | Dembe, come on. | 邓比 拜托 |
[21:00] | Actually, Heddie, he’s the one you’ll have to convince. | 事实上 海蒂 他才是你需要说服的那个人 |
[21:06] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[21:07] | I know you have her. | 我知道她跟你们在一起 |
[21:08] | We’re just trying to keep her safe. | 我们只是想保证她的安全 |
[21:09] | Do you know what she might have been a part of? | 你知不知道她可能参与了什么 |
[21:11] | What she could be responsible for? | 她的行为可能导致了什么 |
[21:12] | Raymond, you’re blinded by anger right now. | 雷蒙德 你已经被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼 |
[21:15] | You’d execute this woman before you can get answers. | 你会在得到答案之前就杀了她 |
[21:18] | Harold is counting on those answers, | 哈罗德还指望着这些答案 |
[21:19] | so is the rest of the FBI, | 整个联调局都是 |
[21:21] | and so are you. | 你也是 |
[21:22] | You cannot kill Heddie before you get the truth. | 你不能在问出真相之前就杀了海蒂 |
[21:25] | I tell you what this reminds me of. | 你知道这让我想起了什么吗 |
[21:26] | The coast of Madagascar in 2010, | 2010年 马达加斯加海岸 |
[21:30] | on that stunning Spirit’s Loop, | 那令人震撼的幽灵环带 |
[21:32] | all that beautiful mahogany bright work. | 那些美丽高耸的红木 |
[21:35] | What was it? 80, 90 feet? | 有多高 20米 25米 |
[21:37] | 111. | 34米 |
[21:41] | And then we saw the skiffs, | 然后我们就看到了那些小船 |
[21:42] | pirates out of Nacala. | 纳卡拉的海盗 |
[21:44] | I wanted to fight. | 我想打 |
[21:45] | We were certainly armed for it. | 我们有足够的武器 |
[21:47] | High seas adventure. | 公海奇遇 |
[21:48] | But you insisted we stand down. | 但你坚持让我们不要动 |
[21:50] | What was it you said to me? | 你跟我说了什么来着 |
[21:53] | Surrendering loses us nothing we’ll miss | 投降不会让我们损失任何宝贵的东西 |
[21:55] | but gives them the world. | 但却给了他们一整个世界 |
[21:57] | Not one shot was fired. | 最后一枪都没有开 |
[21:59] | They took the boat, the brandy, my Sea-Dweller… | 他们抢走了船 白兰地 我的劳力士海使 |
[22:02] | I loved that watch. | 我可喜欢那块表了 |
[22:03] | You got another. | 你后来不是又买了块新的 |
[22:04] | Spent six hours, us and the crew in that tiny life raft. | 我们和船员在小小的救生筏上待了六个小时 |
[22:08] | Ah, Dembe, | 邓比 |
[22:10] | I’ve always respected your level-headedness, | 我一直很敬重 你有个清醒的头脑 |
[22:14] | your refusal to just say yes, | 你不会盲目答应 |
[22:17] | your willingness to put me in my place. | 你会让我做该做的事 |
[22:19] | I hardly see how what I said then applies to now. | 我看不出我以前说的话 是否能应用于当下 |
[22:22] | No, I don’t either. | 我也看不出 |
[22:24] | I was just killing time till we caught up with you. | 我只是在赶上你们之前 消磨下时间罢了 |
[22:42] | Hello, Heddie, let’s go. | 你好 海蒂 我们走 |
[22:44] | All right. You’re coming with us. | 你得跟我们走了 |
[23:00] | Harold, take a look at this. | 哈罗德 看看这个 |
[23:05] | Lacroix had a hell of a movie collection, right? | 拉克鲁瓦有很多电影光碟 记得吗 |
[23:07] | Then I opened this one. | 我打开了这张 |
[23:12] | All right, there’s some minor security here, | 这里有些小小的安保措施 |
[23:13] | just a password protection. | 只是个密码保护而已 |
[23:15] | Give me a minute to go ahead, and here we go. | 给我一点时间 进去了 |
[23:18] | It’s loading now. | 正在加载 |
[23:20] | So what is it? | 这是什么 |
[23:21] | Looks like a digitized record of payment of some kind. | 看起来像是某种账款的数字记录 |
[23:24] | Both Lacroix and Reggie Cole were involved | 拉克鲁瓦和雷吉·科尔都与 |
[23:26] | in those civil settlement shakedowns. | 民事和解勒索案有牵连 |
[23:28] | Could this be that? | 是勒索金额吗 |
[23:29] | Got a lot of names here. | 里面有很多名字 |
[23:30] | That scam must’ve been a lot bigger | 这场骗局的一定不只有 |
[23:32] | than Lacroix and Cole. | 拉克鲁瓦和科尔参与 |
[23:33] | Let’s look for the names with the biggest numbers next to them. | 看看金额数比他们还多的名字 |
[23:36] | Here. | 这里 |
[23:37] | Lawrence Knell and Angela Sherwood. | 劳伦斯·奈尔和安吉拉·舍伍德 |
[23:40] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:41] | Angela Sherwood for sure and, yep, Knell, too. | 安吉拉·舍伍德肯定是 奈尔也是 |
[23:43] | 劳伦斯·奈尔 安吉拉·舍伍德 | |
[23:44] | They’re both lawyers at the same law firm. | 他们是同一家律师事务所的律师 |
[23:46] | Let’s find out what they know. | 我们去看看他们知道什么 |
[23:51] | Where are you two headed? | 你们两位去哪 |
[23:52] | We got a lead. Maybe promising. We don’t know yet. | 我们有线索 可能是重要线索 还不确定 |
[23:55] | Can I come with you guys? | 我能跟你们一起去吗 |
[23:56] | You don’t know what you’re walking into. | 你们不知道是不是个陷阱 |
[23:57] | No, I can’t let you. | 不 我不能让你去 |
[23:59] | It’d be a violation of bureau protocol. | 这会违反局里的规定 |
[24:00] | And I have to pay attention to that stuff now. | 我现在得注意一下规定了 |
[24:03] | Sorry, Alina, but you’re out of the field. | 抱歉 艾莉娜 但你不能出外勤 |
[24:11] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[24:12] | Gramercy died in surgery | 格拉姆西两个小时前 |
[24:13] | two hours ago of a gunshot wound. | 在手术中 枪伤不治身亡 |
[24:17] | Collateral damage was always a possibility. | 附带损伤总是在所难免的 |
[24:19] | News is spreading like wildfire, | 消息像野火般传得很快 |
[24:21] | and his people knew he was meeting with you. | 他的手下知道他是在跟你见面 |
[24:23] | I’ve got half the criminal underworld | 有半个地下犯罪世界的人 |
[24:25] | asking me if my boss | 在问我 是不是我的老板 |
[24:26] | murdered the head of Caelum Bank. | 杀了雕具银行的首领 |
[24:28] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[24:29] | I do. I just don’t care. | 明白 但我不在乎 |
[24:31] | I have what I was after, and I’m bringing her back. | 我得到我想要的了 我正把她带回去 |
[24:34] | Her? | 她 |
[24:36] | It was Heddie, Marvin. | 是海蒂 马文 |
[24:38] | All roads led to Heddie. | 所有线索都指向海蒂 |
[24:40] | And so help me, she will atone for her sins. | 对天发誓 我会让她为她的罪行赎罪 |
[24:43] | I’m taking her to the warehouse | 我正带她去仓库 |
[24:44] | where I’m going to really get to know my old friend, Heddie. | 我会在那里好好了解下我的老朋友 海蒂 |
[24:47] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[24:48] | I might be able to add to your interrogation. | 我可能可以给你的审讯加点东西 |
[24:51] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[24:51] | When you asked me to look into that bank account, | 你让我调查银行账户的时候 |
[24:53] | that wasn’t the only digging I did. | 我不只调查了账户 |
[24:56] | Now, I don’t want to speak too soon, | 我还不想武断开口 |
[24:58] | I still have to confirm something first, | 还有些事情要先确认 |
[25:00] | but, uh, I may have a special guest | 但 等你回来的时候 |
[25:03] | for you by the time you’re back. | 可能会有个特殊客人等着你 |
[25:05] | We’ll be there in three hours. | 我们三小时后到 |
[25:15] | We have your names here. | 我们手里有你们的名字 |
[25:17] | We have dollar amounts. | 我们有金额数量 |
[25:19] | Reginald Cole was bringing cases to Tyson Lacroix | 雷金纳德·科尔给泰森·拉克鲁瓦案件 |
[25:21] | who fraudulently settled those cases and kept the money. | 拉克鲁瓦假装为案件和解 把钱留下 |
[25:24] | If the two of you weren’t involved, | 如果你们两个没有参与 |
[25:25] | then you knew about it. How long do you thin… | 那你们也早知道了 你们知道多久… |
[25:27] | Can we stop you right there? | 我们能打断你一下吗 |
[25:29] | We know we’re screwed. | 我们知道自己完了 |
[25:30] | We knew we were screwed the minute you showed up at the firm. | 你一出现在事务所 我们就知道我们完了 |
[25:32] | We’ll deal. We want statutory immunity, | 我们做交易吧 我们要法定豁免权 |
[25:35] | and we’ll tell you what we know. | 然后告诉你我们知道的一切 |
[25:36] | This isn’t difficult. | 这不难 |
[25:38] | Give me a sample. | 给我个例子 |
[25:39] | We can give you names, more names than are in that document. | 我们能给你名字 比文件里还多的名字 |
[25:42] | Lacroix might’ve kept records, but he wasn’t Claudius. | 拉克鲁瓦可能有保存记录 但他不是克劳迪斯 |
[25:44] | We can’t give you Claudius, though. | 但我们没法给你克劳迪斯 |
[25:46] | We don’t have that information. | 我们没有相关信息 |
[25:47] | Claudius? Who’s that? | 克劳迪斯 谁 |
[25:51] | The mastermind. | 是幕后主使 |
[25:52] | The architect of the whole damn spider’s web. | 是整个蛛网的建筑师 |
[25:54] | He dreamed the whole thing up. | 他策划了整件事 |
[25:55] | Forcing settlements while never repping the clients | 不代表客户就进行和解 |
[25:58] | and pocketing all the money? | 然后把钱收进口袋 |
[25:59] | It was genius. | 真是个天才 |
[26:01] | Every one of us kicked back a percentage | 我们每个人都要给克劳迪斯 |
[26:03] | of every case to Claudius. | 案子的部分回扣 |
[26:05] | There must have been a way you kept in touch with him. | 你们一定有与他联系的办法 |
[26:07] | Everything was done through anonymous e-mails, burner phones, | 所有联系都是通过匿名邮件 一次性手机 |
[26:10] | real cloak-and-dagger-type stuff. | 一切都隐藏得很好 |
[26:13] | Personally, I never believed there really was a Claudius. | 个人来说 我从不相信克劳迪斯真的存在 |
[26:15] | Somebody somewhere would say they met him or her, | 有些人会说自己见过这个男人或女人 |
[26:17] | but I never did. | 但我从没说过 |
[26:19] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[26:21] | Like I said, we can give you other names. | 如我所说 我们可以给你们别的名字 |
[26:23] | We can’t help you with the one name you’d really want. | 你们真正想要的那个名字我们无能为力 |
[26:28] | Raymond, I-I’m innocent. | 雷蒙德 我是冤枉的 |
[26:30] | I-I don’t understand what’s going on, but I’m telling you… | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但我跟你说 |
[26:33] | No, no, no, please, | 不不不 拜托 |
[26:35] | I’ve heard every variation on that theme before, | 那个主题的所有版本我都听过了 |
[26:38] | and I don’t want to hear it again. | 我不想再听到了 |
[26:39] | No more bloviating. | 不要再胡侃了 |
[26:42] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:45] | It means I could wax poetic about the nature of betrayal | 就是说我能在接下来的旅途中 |
[26:48] | or be begging your forgiveness for the rest of this flight, | 一直诗意地美化背叛或听你乞求原谅 |
[26:51] | and you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[26:52] | Either way, I talk too much and so do you. | 不管是怎样 我说得太多了 你也是一样 |
[26:55] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[26:56] | So, please, do me a favor and shut up. | 所以帮我个忙 把嘴闭上 |
[27:05] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[27:06] | You know everything we’re looking for depends | 你知道我们所寻找的一切都取决于 |
[27:07] | on the answers Heddie can provide, | 海蒂能提供的答案 |
[27:09] | not to mention you almost killed Dembe and Ressler. | 更别说你差点杀掉邓比和雷斯勒 |
[27:11] | I most certainly did not. | 我肯定没有 |
[27:13] | The airbags deployed, and their egos were bruised. | 气囊弹出来了 受伤的是他们的自尊 |
[27:17] | You can’t say that for Harris Gramercy, I found out. | 对哈里斯·格拉姆西你可没法那么说 我听说了 |
[27:20] | That was poor luck, | 那是运气不好 |
[27:22] | but it provided me with one of the answers I’m looking for. | 但也给我了我想要的答案之一 |
[27:26] | If you kill that woman, | 如果你杀了那个女人 |
[27:27] | we’ll lose everything valuable | 我们会失去她对现在的状况的 |
[27:28] | she has to say about that’s been going on, | 一切有价值的解释 |
[27:31] | including how to find this mastermind Claudius. | 包括怎样找到幕后黑手克劳迪斯 |
[27:33] | I could never let her testify in open court, Harold. | 我不可能让她出庭作证 哈罗德 |
[27:36] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[27:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[27:39] | I’ll hold my own trial. | 我会主持我的审判 |
[27:40] | Don’t worry, I’ll get answers for the both of us, | 别担心 我会拿到我们两个的答案 |
[27:43] | you can count on it. | 放心吧 |
[27:45] | Agent Park, are you here to make a claim for Heddie, as well? | 帕克探员 你也是来索取海蒂的吗 |
[27:49] | I came to ask a favor. | 我是来求助的 |
[27:52] | I have a lot on my mind this evening, | 今天晚上我的事很多 |
[27:55] | but what can I do for you? | 但我能为你做什么 |
[27:57] | I want to help. | 我想要帮忙 |
[27:58] | I was thinking, with all that’s going on… | 我在想 事情千头万绪 |
[27:59] | You want a job? | 你想要一份工作 |
[28:00] | Not a job, just to stay a part of this. | 不是工作 只是参与到这其中 |
[28:03] | If you’re close to Keen’s killer… | 如果你快找到杀基恩的凶手了 |
[28:06] | I’m good at what I do. | 我很擅长我做的 |
[28:08] | Hmm, that’s quite a bold line for me to cross. | 越过那条线需要很大胆 |
[28:11] | I admit I made that leap before, but at the moment, | 我承认我以前那样做过 但现在 |
[28:14] | I’m swimming in hot water with Harold and the FBI as it is. | 我已经在和哈罗德还有联调局在热水中游泳了 |
[28:19] | The FBI doesn’t want me anymore. | 联调局不想要我了 |
[28:20] | They’ve made that clear. | 他们的态度很明确 |
[28:25] | Alina, I can see you’re suffering. | 艾莉娜 我能看出你在煎熬 |
[28:29] | And with your maladies as they are… | 但鉴于你的病 |
[28:31] | …there’s no task I can afford | 我没有能放心交给你 |
[28:34] | or even feel right about offering you. | 或是安心交给你的任务 |
[28:37] | You know, I’ve had about all I can stand of people telling me | 我真是受够了别人跟我说 |
[28:39] | what I can and can’t do. | 我能做什么 不能做什么 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry, I’ve made enough mistakes for one day. | 抱歉 我今天犯的错够多了 |
[28:44] | You’re making another one right now. | 你正在犯又一个错 |
[28:46] | I can’t help you today, Agent Park. | 我今天帮不了你 帕克探员 |
[28:51] | I need to attend to another matter at hand. | 我需要处理手上的另一件事 |
[29:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:12] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 |
[29:15] | Raymond, Heddie is waking up. | 雷蒙德 海蒂要醒了 |
[29:21] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[29:24] | You should exit out the back. | 你从后面走吧 |
[29:38] | This is it. | 只能这样了 |
[29:40] | Not one stone has been unturned. | 每块石头都翻过了 |
[29:43] | The lawyers were a dead end. Reddington has Heddie. | 律师那边是死胡同 海蒂被雷丁顿带走了 |
[29:46] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[29:48] | I appreciate your faith, but what else is there to do? | 我欣赏你的信心 但我们还能做什么 |
[29:51] | We do it all again. | 我们再检查一遍 |
[29:54] | All of this? | 所有这些吗 |
[29:54] | Park found that payout record on a disc | 帕克在一张光盘上找到了支出记录 |
[29:56] | somewhere where it wasn’t supposed to be. | 在它不该在的地方 |
[29:58] | What else is here that we might’ve missed? | 这里还有什么我们也许错过的 |
[30:02] | We didn’t miss anything. | 我们没错过任何东西 |
[30:03] | You want to bet your life on that? | 你想拿你的命赌吗 |
[30:05] | Or do you want to help me look again? | 或是你想帮我再检查一遍 |
[30:22] | Didn’t expect anyone to be here. | 没想到还有人在 |
[30:24] | Oh, I guess I just love my job… | 我想我是爱我的工作 |
[30:27] | Double-checking Tyson Lacroix’s entire | 复查泰森·拉克鲁瓦的整个 |
[30:28] | John Grisham movie collection. | 约翰·格里森姆电影收藏 |
[30:31] | You’ve been gone a while. You okay? | 你离开了一阵子 你还好吗 |
[30:34] | I went to Reddington and offered him my help. | 我去找了雷丁顿 想要帮他 |
[30:37] | Don’t worry. He rejected me, too. | 别担心 他也拒绝了我 |
[30:40] | I don’t have a place there, either. | 我在那边也没位置 |
[30:41] | Of course not, | 当然没有 |
[30:43] | because your place is here with us. | 因为你的位置是在这里和我们一起 |
[30:45] | I know desk work doesn’t have the thrill of the field, | 我知道案头工作没有外勤刺激 |
[30:48] | but what we do in here, | 但我们在这里做的 |
[30:49] | it saves lives, too. | 也能救人性命 |
[30:52] | Help save mine. Right now, I could really use you. | 能救我的命 现在我很需要你的帮助 |
[30:56] | Here. | 给 |
[30:57] | Take the other half of this pile. | 拿走这一堆的另一半 |
[30:59] | I think I’m going cross-eyed. | 我都要斜视了 |
[31:05] | Marvin will be back in a moment. | 马文一会儿就回来了 |
[31:06] | Now is the time to speak freely. | 现在是时候畅所欲言了 |
[31:09] | You think that I had something to do with Elizabeth’s death? | 你觉得我和伊丽莎白之死有关 |
[31:15] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[31:16] | What reason would I have? | 我有什么动机 |
[31:18] | History’s full of unlikely characters and unlikely events. | 历史上多的是想不到的人做出令人想不到的事 |
[31:22] | But how? | 但我是怎样 |
[31:24] | The coordination alone, forget about the planning, | 光是协调就 更别说策划了 |
[31:27] | and you never found out? | 而你从未察觉 |
[31:29] | That’s something you actually believe? | 你真的相信这些都是我做的吗 |
[31:31] | You either had help or you helped someone else. | 要么你有帮手 或者你是别人的帮手 |
[31:34] | Well, helped who? | 帮谁 |
[31:36] | Or helped from who? | 谁又会来帮我 |
[31:38] | From where? | 怎么帮的 |
[31:39] | Do I look anything other than hopelessly alone right now? | 我现在难道不是孤立无援地坐在你面前吗 |
[31:44] | Raymond, this is Micky Croft. | 雷蒙德 这是米奇·考夫特 |
[31:46] | Micky is the arms trade along the Canadian border. | 米奇是在加拿大边境做军火生意的 |
[31:50] | Yes, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[31:51] | Your reputation precedes you as reasonable and reliable. | 出了名的通情达理 为人可靠 |
[31:55] | Likewise. | 您也一样 |
[31:56] | I was looking for any of our people who might’ve been disloyal, | 我在查我们的人里有谁会背叛我们 |
[31:59] | maybe shopped around their services, | 或许会去他们那找差事 |
[32:01] | and that’s when I found Micky, heard his story. | 然后我找到了米奇 他跟我讲了一些事情 |
[32:04] | She came to me… | 她来找我 |
[32:06] | Has to be three years ago now. | 应该是三年前了 |
[32:08] | Said she was looking for employment opportunities, | 她跟我说想找份差事 |
[32:10] | said she was done with how you ran things. | 说再也忍受不了你的行事作风 |
[32:14] | She showed me how you cook your books. | 她跟我展示了你是怎么做假账的 |
[32:17] | She’s a real whiz with dodging tax law. | 在避税这块她的确很有一手 |
[32:19] | Yes, she is. | 这倒没错 |
[32:20] | I only listened ’cause I thought she was | 我真的以为她跟你一刀两断了 |
[32:22] | all the way gone from you. | 所以才听了她的 |
[32:26] | Heddie? | 海蒂 |
[32:28] | What do you want me to say? | 你还想从我这听到什么 |
[32:32] | You never thought I was anything special. | 你从来就没重视过我 |
[32:35] | I was overlooked. | 一直被忽视 |
[32:37] | So I went hunting for work. | 所以我就自己去找活儿了 |
[32:41] | Should I be killed for wanting a better job? | 难道因为想找一份更好的工作你就要杀了我吗 |
[32:45] | Micky, I appreciate you coming. | 米奇 谢谢你能过来 |
[32:47] | I won’t forget it. | 你的好意我不会忘的 |
[32:49] | Now if you wouldn’t mind finding your way back out | 如果不介意的话 你现在可以 |
[32:51] | to the comfort of Marvin’s car. | 回到马文的车上了 |
[32:55] | Thanks, Micky. | 谢谢你 米奇 |
[33:06] | Let’s get on with it. | 动手吧 |
[33:10] | It’s late. Sun will be up soon. | 很晚了 马上就要日出了 |
[33:21] | Make it quick. | 给她个痛快 |
[33:44] | Do you want a moment? | 你想一个人待会儿吗 |
[33:47] | For what? | 为什么 |
[33:48] | Now we have to deal with the fact | 我们现在得处理 |
[33:49] | that I killed Harris Gramercy. | 我把哈里斯·格拉姆西杀了这件事 |
[33:52] | His clients will be out for blood. | 他的客户肯定要我偿债了 |
[33:53] | You want to deal with that this minute? | 你想现在就去处理这件事吗 |
[33:56] | We’ll fly to Latvia. | 我们飞去拉脱维亚 |
[33:58] | Several of his biggest clients are based thereabouts. | 他最大的几个客户里有几个的老本营在那 |
[34:02] | If we can call a meeting, perhaps we can plead our case. | 如果能把他们召集起来 或许还能辩护一番 |
[34:06] | Jet’s waiting on the runway. | 飞机在跑道上等着了 |
[34:12] | Marvin, you coming? | 马文 你来吗 |
[34:17] | Hey, hon. I know it’s late. | 宝贝 我知道很晚了 |
[34:20] | I’ll be here a while. | 我还得再待一会儿 |
[34:21] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[34:23] | I’m watching a wedding video of two people that are dead. | 我在看两个已经死去的人的结婚录像 |
[34:27] | Hey, you asked. | 你问我的呀 |
[34:29] | Okay, I’ll text you when… | 好吧 等我这边 |
[34:33] | Hon, I got to go. | 我得挂了宝贝 |
[34:35] | One of the videos was the Lacroix wedding. | 其中有一份录像是拉克鲁瓦的结婚录像 |
[34:37] | Exactly as it was labeled, right? | 封面确实也是这么标记的 |
[34:39] | Nothing to see there. | 没什么值得注意的 |
[34:41] | Except I watched it anyway. | 不过我还是看了 |
[34:43] | You were right. It’s not a thrill, | 你们说得对 文书工作 |
[34:44] | but damn it if desk work | 虽然说不刺激 |
[34:46] | isn’t gonna save your life. | 但是也能起大作用 |
[34:47] | Okay, that’s enough embarrassing stories. | 好了 丢人的故事讲得差不多了 |
[34:49] | And now for someone who’s very special | 现在有请一位对泰森和米歇尔 |
[34:51] | to both Tyson and Michelle, | 都很特别的人 |
[34:53] | a lifelong friend and Tyson’s best man. | 他是他们一生的挚友 也是泰森的伴郎 |
[34:58] | To Michelle and Tyson, I love you guys so much. | 米歇尔和泰森 我真的很爱你们 |
[35:03] | May I only find my own Michelle one day. | 希望某天我也能找到自己的米歇尔 |
[35:07] | To Michelle and Tyson. | 敬米歇尔和泰森 |
[35:09] | May their marriage be blessed forever. | 祝福他们的婚姻可以天长地久 |
[35:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:17] | So it’s 8:00 a.m. in Latvia. | 拉脱维亚现在是早上八点 |
[35:19] | We have 10 hours of flying time… | 我们飞过去要十小时 |
[35:21] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[35:25] | – Harold. – Where are you? | -哈罗德 -你在哪 |
[35:26] | I’m on the plane. | 飞机上 |
[35:27] | Red eye to Riga. | 连夜飞去拉脱维亚 |
[35:29] | Marvin’s here, too. | 马文也在 |
[35:31] | Reddington, listen to me carefully. | 雷丁顿 你仔细听我说 |
[35:32] | You cannot trust Marvin Gerard. | 你不能相信马文·杰拉德 |
[35:35] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[35:36] | Tyson Lacroix and Marvin Gerard | 泰森·拉克鲁瓦和马文·杰拉德 |
[35:38] | were old friends. | 是老朋友了 |
[35:39] | They’ve known each other for decades. | 他们是几十年的旧相识 |
[35:40] | Reddington, I can’t connect all the dots, | 雷丁顿 我现在还不能把全部事情都连起来 |
[35:42] | but something is very wrong. | 但这件事肯定哪里不对劲 |
[35:43] | Harold, I appreciate the call. | 哈罗德 谢谢你打电话告诉我 |
[35:47] | What is Edward doing? Are we gonna take off soon? | 爱德华在做什么 我们还不起飞吗 |
[35:50] | He’s probably flipping switches, checking gauges, | 估计在检查检查开关和别的什么仪器 |
[35:53] | plotting our course. | 规划航线之类的吧 |
[36:06] | What… What’s going on? | 这是 发生了什么 |
[36:10] | What is this? I don’t… I don’t understand. | 这是怎么回事 我不明白 |
[36:13] | I’m sure Heddie is as interested as I am | 我想海蒂应该也和我一样 |
[36:15] | to hear how and why you did what you did. | 很想听听你是怎么做到的 又是为什么 |
[36:20] | So I’m gonna have a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[36:22] | I’ll pour. | 我去倒酒 |
[36:27] | And I hope your story is good. Your life depends on it. | 你最好能讲个好故事 你的小命就仰仗它了 |
[36:43] | I am the most loyal to you and always have been. | 一直以来 我一直都是你最忠诚的手下 |
[36:48] | But I never swore an oath to Elizabeth Keen. | 可我的忠诚不包括伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[36:51] | I never made it a secret that I didn’t trust her. | 我从来不相信她 关于这点我也没隐藏过 |
[36:54] | She was unworthy and unqualified. | 她不值得 也不够格 |
[36:58] | To have her run things? | 让她管事 |
[37:00] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[37:02] | Careful what you wish for, Marvin. | 斟酌你许下的愿望 马文 |
[37:08] | Everything I did, | 我做的所有事 |
[37:10] | I did in the best interest of your empire. | 都是以你的帝国最大利益为出发点 |
[37:14] | After Elizabeth’s death, when you took off, | 伊丽莎白死后 你不在的时候 |
[37:16] | I kept things going as best I could, | 我尽全力保证运作 |
[37:18] | and I did a pretty damn good job. | 而我做得非常好 |
[37:21] | When you came back, I… | 你回来后 我… |
[37:23] | I thought you’d finally be over it. | 我以为你终于放下了 |
[37:25] | You’ve lived your life with so much death and loss. | 你这辈子经历了太多的死亡和失去 |
[37:29] | You’ve always gotten over it. | 你总是能熬过去 |
[37:32] | But you were utterly determined | 但是你下定了决心 |
[37:33] | to get to the bottom of how she died. | 要把她的死因查个水落石出 |
[37:36] | And I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能放任不管 |
[37:38] | I tried everything I could to slow you down, to stop you. | 我尽全力让你放慢脚步 尽全力阻止你 |
[37:42] | I went after your money. | 我对你的钱下手 |
[37:45] | I had my own friends killed. | 我害死了我自己的朋友 |
[37:48] | I went after Harold. | 我对哈罗德下手 |
[37:52] | Nothing worked. | 毫无作用 |
[37:54] | You just kept coming. | 你就是一直往前冲 |
[37:55] | So then you went after me. | 所以你对我下手了 |
[37:57] | Serving you up, Heddie, | 把你摆上台 海蒂 |
[37:59] | was a last resort to protect my life with Raymond. | 是保护我不被雷蒙德发现的最后一招 |
[38:03] | That’s all I am anymore. | 这是我的全部 |
[38:08] | That’s my life… | 是我的一生 |
[38:09] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[38:11] | What a waste. | 可惜了 |
[38:13] | What a terrible, terrible waste. | 简直是太可惜了 |
[38:19] | How did you figure it out? | 你是怎么想到的 |
[38:21] | I didn’t. | 我没想出来 |
[38:24] | I’ve gone over it and over it, | 我想了又想 |
[38:27] | thought of it and thought of it. | 反复地去想 |
[38:29] | I remember the day Elizabeth died | 伊丽莎白死的当日 |
[38:31] | better than entire years of my life. | 我记得比我这辈子的事还要清楚 |
[38:34] | I remember what she wore, the smell of rain in the air. | 我记得她穿的衣服 空气中弥漫着雨的味道 |
[38:39] | The sound of her voice. The last words she spoke. | 她的声音 她最后说的话 |
[38:43] | The look in her eyes in that moment, | 那一刻她的眼神 |
[38:46] | that last moment when she looked at me, | 那最后一刻她看着我 |
[38:49] | as if for the first time | 仿佛是第一次 |
[38:51] | seeing me for who I really was. | 看到了真正的我 |
[38:57] | But I’d forgotten about the headache | 但我忘记她的头疼 |
[39:01] | until today when Agent Park was in front of me | 直到今天帕克探员在我面前头疼 |
[39:05] | with her headache and a glass shattered. | 杯子摔碎了 |
[39:10] | All the time I spent agonizing over that GPS tracker | 一直以来 我绞尽脑汁追查 |
[39:15] | that Elizabeth ingested, | 伊丽莎白吞下的那个GPS追踪器 |
[39:17] | where it came from. | 追查其来源 |
[39:21] | But I’d forgotten about Elizabeth’s headache. | 但我忘了伊丽莎白的头疼 |
[39:24] | The morning of her death, | 她死的那天早上 |
[39:27] | we stopped by your office to sign some paperwork, | 我们去你办公室签文件 |
[39:30] | transfer some holdings. | 转移一些资产 |
[39:33] | We had tea. | 我们喝了茶 |
[39:35] | She had coffee. | 她喝了咖啡 |
[39:37] | What was in it? | 咖啡里放了什么 |
[39:40] | She got a headache, and you gave her aspirin. | 她头疼 你给了她吃了止痛药 |
[39:46] | That’s how you bugged her. | 你就是这样让她吞下了追踪器 |
[39:52] | You did it right in front of me. | 你当着我面这么做 |
[39:58] | Why this ruse with Heddie at the warehouse, | 为什么要和海蒂在仓库里演那么一出 |
[40:01] | the… the gunshot. | 还有枪声 |
[40:04] | I can answer that. | 这我可以回答 |
[40:06] | Raymond wanted to make you feel safe. | 雷蒙德想让你觉得安心 |
[40:09] | Feel safe for what? | 安心什么 |
[40:11] | To get you on the plane. | 好让你上飞机 |
[40:13] | It’ll be a nice, long flight, | 这将是一次愉快的长途旅程 |
[40:15] | give us time to clear your offices and apartment, | 让我们有时间清理你的办公室和公寓 |
[40:17] | the place at the beach. | 还有海滩那的房子 |
[40:20] | Enough time to sift through everything | 有足够的时间仔细审查一切 |
[40:23] | and decide what to do with you. | 然后决定该拿你怎么办 |
[40:31] | Don’t you need to get that? | 你不要接电话吗 |
[40:34] | Actually, it’s for you. | 其实是打来找你的 |
[40:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:39] | When I drove to the warehouse, | 我开车去仓库的时候 |
[40:42] | I didn’t know if I was in the clear yet | 我还不知道是不是洗脱了嫌疑 |
[40:43] | so I put a small insurance plan in place… | 所以我制定了一个小小的保险方案 |
[40:49] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[41:00] | I sent a panic alert with this watch five minutes ago. | 五分钟前我用这只手表发出了警报 |
[41:05] | If my shooter doesn’t hear from me in the next two minutes, | 如果我的枪手两分钟之内没听到我的消息 |
[41:09] | he’ll splatter her lovely mind all over that trailer. | 他会一枪把她可爱的小脑浆溅满那辆房车 |
[41:17] | I’m walking off this plane, | 我现在要走下飞机 |
[41:21] | and you are going to let me. | 而你不会阻拦我 |
[41:25] | Weecha! | 薇查 |
[41:27] | Weecha! You’ll kill her. | 薇查 你会害死她的 |
[41:28] | Stop it! Stop it. | 住手 住手 |
[41:35] | I never wanted any of this. | 我从来都不想这样做 |
[41:42] | You’ve had an odd way of showing it. | 你表达的方式还真奇怪 |
[41:47] | You… You’re the one who showed me the way. | 是你教我的 |
[41:51] | Those recordings you left for Elizabeth | 你留给伊丽莎白的那些录音 |
[41:54] | telling her how to run things… | 教她如何管事 |
[41:57] | I ran them while you were gone. | 你走的时候 我来管事 |
[42:00] | I’ve run them since you’ve been back. | 自从你回来后 也是我在管事 |
[42:04] | May the best man win, old friend. | 祝最出色的人获胜 老朋友 |
[42:09] | Good luck, Claudius. | 祝你好运 克劳迪斯 |
[42:10] | Raymond, help! Please! | 雷蒙德 救命 |
[42:14] | Weecha, Weecha, Weecha. Weecha, Weecha? | 薇查 薇查 薇查 薇查 薇查 |