时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, so, Agents Park and Zuma are reviewing security footage | 帕克和祖玛探员正在检查 |
[00:05] | from around the site of the explosion. | 爆炸地点周围的监控录像 |
[00:06] | Agent Ressler is looking for anything he can find | 雷斯勒探员正在调查关于雷吉·科尔 |
[00:10] | on, uh, Reggie Cole or Lacroix, but I still need to, uh, | 或拉克鲁瓦的线索 但我还需要 |
[00:16] | look over the forensics report from the crime scene. | 看看犯罪现场的法医鉴定报告 |
[00:18] | I sent you my notes on the report last night. | 我昨晚把报告的笔记发给你了 |
[00:20] | I’m discussing the findings with Reddington later this morning. | 上午稍晚点 我会跟雷丁顿讨论进展 |
[00:23] | Right, sorry, I knew that. | 对 抱歉 我知道 |
[00:24] | Okay, so, I’ll be in no later than 2:00. | 好的 我最晚两点到 |
[00:28] | If something comes up with Mr. Reddington… | 如果雷丁顿先生有新想法 |
[00:33] | – …call me. – I will. But don’t worry. | -打给我 -我会的 别担心 |
[00:35] | Everything’s under control. We’ll see you when you get in. | 一切都在掌控中 等你来了见 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:56] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[00:57] | Weecha. | 薇查 |
[00:59] | Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 小心 小心 慢点 |
[01:04] | How long have I been down? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[01:06] | Almost four days. | 快四天了 |
[01:11] | Where’s Morgan? | 摩根在哪儿 |
[01:13] | I saw him walking into the room… | 我看到他走进那屋子 |
[01:15] | Morgan didn’t make it. | 摩根没挺过来 |
[01:29] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:35] | Weecha, before the explosion… | 薇查 爆炸发生前 |
[01:39] | There was the woman. | 那儿曾有个女人 |
[01:43] | Was it Kate? | 是凯特吗 |
[01:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:49] | You should rest. | 你该休息了 |
[01:51] | We’re gonna get you home as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快带你回家 |
[02:05] | How’s Weecha? | 薇查怎么样 |
[02:06] | Tenacious. | 她很顽强 |
[02:08] | I didn’t expect her to last the first night, | 我本没指望她撑过第一晚 |
[02:10] | let alone three. | 更别提撑三天了 |
[02:12] | Something to drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[02:13] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:18] | What do you have? | 有什么发现吗 |
[02:19] | Forensics ran the DNA from the woman in the apartment | 法医把公寓里那个女人的DNA |
[02:22] | against the sample you provided for Mr. Kaplan. | 和你提供的卡普兰先生的样本做了对比 |
[02:25] | The fire caused by the explosion | 尽管爆炸引起的火灾 |
[02:26] | degraded the samples significantly, | 严重破坏了样本 |
[02:28] | but there is an overlap. | 但仍能查到重叠序列 |
[02:29] | As far as the M.E.’s concerned, it’s her. | 法医认为 那就是她 |
[02:33] | You’re not convinced. | 你不这么认为 |
[02:35] | DNA evidence notwithstanding, | 尽管有司法鉴定结果 |
[02:36] | something doesn’t add up. | 但我还是觉得不对劲 |
[02:38] | I have a hard time believing | 我难以相信 |
[02:39] | Mr. Kaplan would hire Reggie Cole to kill Doug Koster | 卡普兰雇雷吉·科尔去杀道格·科斯特 |
[02:42] | in order to blackmail me. | 来诬陷我 |
[02:44] | I understand why Kate’s involvement | 我明白为什么凯特的参与 |
[02:47] | would be difficult for you to accept, Harold. | 让你如此难以接受 哈罗德 |
[02:49] | We negotiated a stay in your prosecution on the condition | 我们商量进行延期起诉的条件是 |
[02:53] | that you could expose a broader conspiracy. | 你能揭露一个涉及多方的阴谋 |
[02:55] | If the one person responsible died in that building… | 如果该负责的人死在那栋楼里 |
[02:58] | The only head left to serve to the Justice Department is mine. | 那司法部能拿来开刀的就剩我一人了 |
[03:02] | You stay on Reggie Cole and his lawyer. | 你继续调查雷吉·科尔和他的律师 |
[03:04] | With any luck, you’ll find a connection to Kaplan. | 幸运的话 会查到他们跟卡普兰的关联 |
[03:06] | In the meantime, I’m gonna get a second opinion. | 与此同时 我去听听别人的意见 |
[03:11] | I’ve been dealing with anxiety and OCD and depression | 我这一生几乎都在跟焦虑症 强迫症 |
[03:14] | pretty much my whole life. | 和抑郁症做斗争 |
[03:16] | I’ve been able to manage with, um, support and therapy | 我试过支持性治疗 心理治疗 |
[03:19] | and medication, but lately, nothing helps. | 和药物治疗 但最近这些都不管用了 |
[03:23] | I haven’t been sleeping. I can hardly eat, | 我一直失眠 进食困难 |
[03:25] | which is not like me. | 不像我自己了 |
[03:28] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[03:31] | I feel like I’m barely holding it together. | 我几乎无法坚持下去了 |
[03:35] | Would you like to set those down? | 你要先把东西放下吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, sorry. | 是的 |
[03:40] | I appreciate you bringing me in so early, by the way. | 顺便一提 感谢你能在早期就让我参与这种治疗 |
[03:44] | Mr. Homan was a supporter of some of my earliest research. | 霍曼先生是我几项最初研究的支持者 |
[03:47] | Any friend of his is welcome anytime they like. | 他的朋友我无论何时都欢迎 |
[03:50] | You know, when I, um, | 知道吗 当我 |
[03:52] | first heard about psychedelic therapy, | 第一次听到迷幻治疗时 |
[03:54] | I imagined something a bit more… | 我以为是那种更 |
[03:57] | Tie-dye and trance music? | 像扎染布或迷幻音乐的那种吗 |
[04:01] | We get that a lot. | 很多人都这么说 |
[04:02] | But the truth is, Ketamine and other psychedelic therapies | 但实际上 用氯胺酮和其他迷幻剂辅助治疗 |
[04:05] | are revolutionizing care for people with treatment-resistant | 对有抗疗性焦虑和抑郁的患者 |
[04:10] | anxiety and depression. | 是革命性的疗法 |
[04:12] | The treatment we’re offering is experimental, but it’s legal. | 这种疗法是实验性的 但绝对合法 |
[04:16] | Any questions? | 有没有什么问题 |
[04:20] | What’s your fish’s name? | 你的鱼叫什么名字 |
[04:22] | What fish? | 什么鱼 |
[04:26] | His name is Frank. | 它叫弗兰克 |
[04:27] | That was a joke. | 我刚刚是开玩笑的 |
[04:33] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[04:35] | – Okay. – The medication you will be receiving today | -好 -你今天要接受的药物 |
[04:38] | is derived from psychoactive plants… | 提取自精神活性植物 |
[04:45] | Little stick. | 会有点疼 |
[04:47] | And is delivered alongside an imidazopyridine class agonist | 与咪唑并吡啶类兴奋剂一同输入体内 |
[04:53] | to induce REM states. | 以达到快速眼动睡眠状态 |
[04:55] | So I’ll be dreaming. | 我会做梦 |
[04:57] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[05:00] | We’ll be playing music to help you relax | 在治疗过程中我们会放音乐 |
[05:02] | – throughout the treatment. – Thanks. | -帮助你放松 -谢谢 |
[05:04] | But if you see something that upsets you, | 但如果你看到了让你感到不适的东西 |
[05:07] | just try to be curious about it. | 请努力对它保持好奇 |
[05:19] | We can always reschedule | 如果你需要更多时间考虑 |
[05:21] | if you want more time to think about it. | 我们可以重新约时间 |
[05:23] | No, um… I’m ready. | 不用了 我准备好了 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:29] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[05:57] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[06:15] | Oh! Figures! | 我就知道 |
[06:26] | How was your appointment? | 你医生看得怎么样 |
[06:28] | Excellent. Thank you for asking. | 好极了 谢谢你问我 |
[06:30] | Well, at least one of us is in a good mood. | 至少我们有一个人心情不错 |
[06:32] | Some TikToker in a 6 Series | 我来的路上和一个 |
[06:34] | rear-ended me on my way in. | 开宝马六系的抖音主播追尾了 |
[06:35] | His car was fine, of course. | 他的车当然没事 |
[06:38] | If you need a mechanic, I know a good one. | 如果你要修车 我认识一个很厉害的师傅 |
[06:39] | – Fast, cheap, and reliable. – What’s the catch? | -又快又便宜 还可靠 -缺点是什么 |
[06:42] | He used to work for the Albanian Mafia. | 他以前为阿尔巴尼亚黑手党工作 |
[06:45] | I’ll keep him in mind. | 我会记住这点的 |
[06:46] | You know what I was thinking on the way over? | 你们知不知道我来的路上想了什么 |
[06:48] | We should take a trip, all of us. | 我们大家应该一起出去旅游 |
[06:50] | Someone just tried to blow up Reddington, so, maybe next week? | 最近才有人想炸飞雷丁顿 要不下周再说 |
[06:53] | Yeah, obviously for the future. | 当然是以后的事 |
[06:55] | I just… I think we all deserve something to look forward to. | 我只是觉得 我们值得有点盼头 |
[06:59] | – Sounds like fun. – Great. | -听着不错 -很好 |
[07:01] | If anyone needs me, I will be reviewing these upstairs. | 如果有人找我 我在楼上看这些文件 |
[07:33] | I know, I know. No knocking. | 我知道 我知道 不用敲门 |
[07:34] | But Reddington called. He’s on his way in. | 但雷丁顿打来了电话 他在过来路上 |
[07:36] | Sounds important. | 好像有重要的事 |
[07:38] | Okay. Um, do you, uh… | 好的 你知不知道 |
[07:41] | Do you know who sent this? | 你知不知道这些是谁寄的 |
[07:42] | Beats me. | 我不知道 |
[07:52] | What? What is going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[07:53] | Someone tripped the emergency alarm on sub-section C. | 有人触发了C区的警报 |
[07:57] | – What’s wrong with that feed? – I don’t know, | -监控信号出了什么问题 -我不知道 |
[07:58] | but we have bigger problems. | 但我们还有更大的问题 |
[08:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:03] | We have small teams moving down multiple hallways. | 几个小队正从多条走廊袭来 |
[08:05] | Who are they? Where did they come from? | 他们是谁 是从哪里冒出来的 |
[08:07] | I don’t know, but they’ve taken the elevator entrance. | 我不知道 但他们占领了电梯入口 |
[08:09] | Cell reception’s down. We need backup now! | 手机没信号了 我们需要增援 |
[08:13] | This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma. | 我是特别探员邓比·祖玛 |
[08:14] | We are under attack. I repeat, we are… | 我们正遭受攻击 重复一遍 我们正… |
[08:19] | – Did they hear you? – I don’t know. | -他们有没有听到 -我不知道 |
[08:20] | Look, whoever these guys are, we need a plan. Now! | 不管他们是谁 我们现在需要一个计划 |
[08:25] | Hey, Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[08:26] | There’s a phone, in the storage bay on sub-section E. | 有一台电话 在E区的储物库里 |
[08:29] | I couldn’t integrate it into our comms system, | 我没能把它整合进我们的通讯系统 |
[08:31] | because it’s connected to a totally, different… | 因为它是连接到一个完全不同 |
[08:34] | That doesn’t matter. If Ressler and I | 不重要 如果雷斯勒和我 |
[08:36] | can get there, we can call for backup. | 能到那儿 我们就能请求支援 |
[08:38] | – What should we do? – You two stay here. | -我们应该做什么 -你俩守在这儿 |
[08:39] | Everyone, everyone, take defensive positions! | 每个人 每一个人 准备防守 |
[08:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:49] | Better make this quick. | 最好快点 |
[08:56] | Aram, can you hear me? | 阿兰姆 能听到吗 |
[08:58] | Mr. Reddington? | 雷丁顿先生 |
[08:59] | If you want it to stop, you have to get everyone out. | 如果你想让攻击停止 就必须让所有人出去 |
[09:08] | Aram, we’ve gotta go now! | 阿兰姆 我们得走了 |
[09:12] | – Mr. Reddington? – Aram! | -雷丁顿先生 -阿兰姆 |
[09:14] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[09:16] | – Let’s go! – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -走 -好 好 |
[09:23] | There! | 在那儿 |
[09:29] | – Dembe. – Reloading. | -邓比 -重装弹夹 |
[09:33] | Eleven o’clock! | 十一点方向 |
[09:43] | Alina! | 艾莉娜 |
[09:54] | No, no, no, no, no. No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:59] | No. | 不 |
[10:02] | No. No. Alina. Oh, my God. | 不 不 艾琳娜 我的天 |
[10:05] | No. God. No! | 不 天呐 不要 |
[10:08] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[10:13] | Elevator! | 电梯 |
[10:33] | Figures. | 我就知道 |
[11:13] | Alina? | 艾琳娜 |
[11:15] | – You’re alive. – So it would seem. | -你还活着 -看起来是的 |
[11:18] | I don’t understand. There… | 我不明白 有 |
[11:22] | There was an attack. | 有场袭击的 |
[11:24] | An attack? | 袭击 |
[11:25] | It seemed so real. | 感觉很真实 |
[11:29] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:34] | If you’ll just, excuse me. Just… | 如果不介意的话 失陪一下 只是 |
[11:38] | I pulled every piece of paper I could find | 我把所有我能找到的关于敲诈犯和 |
[11:39] | on your blackmailer and his lawyer, Lacroix. | 他的律师拉克鲁瓦的文件都找出来了 |
[11:42] | Did you find anything connecting them to Mr. Kaplan? | 他们和卡普兰先生有什么关联吗 |
[11:44] | No, but I did find the shell corporations | 没有 但是我找到了一家空壳公司 |
[11:46] | that Lacroix used to hide the profits | 拉克鲁瓦曾经用这家公司来 |
[11:48] | from their blackmail operation. | 藏他们敲诈来的钱 |
[11:50] | The guy had seven properties, | 这家伙有七处房产 |
[11:51] | a half dozen bank accounts, even a yacht. | 六个银行账户 甚至还有艘游艇 |
[11:54] | Not exactly the upstanding lawyer his wife described. | 可不是他妻子说的那么正直 |
[11:57] | You think she knows more than she was letting on? | 你觉得她还知道更多东西 |
[11:58] | I do. I called her office. | 对 我给她办公室打过电话了 |
[12:00] | Her assistant said she got in 20 minutes ago. | 她助手说她20分钟前到的 |
[12:02] | Send me that address, and I’ll meet you there. | 地址发给我 我们那里会合 |
[12:04] | And, Donald, thank you. For everything. | 还有 唐纳德 谢谢你 所有一切都是 |
[12:07] | Whoever’s behind this, I’m keeping you out of prison. | 不管谁是幕后黑手 我都不会让你进监狱的 |
[12:10] | Whatever it takes. | 无论什么代价 |
[12:16] | Ernest Glampers. | 欧内斯特·格兰佩斯 |
[12:17] | Glampers, Trout, and Pilgrim attorneys-at-law. | 格兰佩斯 特洛特和皮尔格林律师事务所 |
[12:19] | You have the body of Ms. Kathryn Nemec, is that correct? | 你这里有凯瑟琳·奈米克女士的尸体 对吗 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry, sir. You’re not actually… | 对不起 先生 你不是真的 |
[12:24] | You see, Ms. Nemec was a Rosicrucian. | 奈米克女士是一位玫瑰十字会员 |
[12:26] | – A-A what? – A Rosicrucian. | -一 一个什么 -玫瑰十字会员 |
[12:28] | A member if a small religious and cultural community | 一个小型宗教和文化团体的成员 |
[12:30] | whose laws demand that the bodies of the deceased | 其准则要求死者的尸体必须 |
[12:33] | are buried within 24 hours of their deaths. | 在死亡后24小时内下葬 |
[12:36] | – I’m sorry… – You should be. | -我很抱歉 -你应该感到抱歉 |
[12:37] | This is a copy of the complaint which I am prepared to file | 这是我准备向哥伦比亚特区高等法院 |
[12:40] | with the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. | 提出申诉的复印件 |
[12:43] | It asserts that by denying Ms. Nemec’s family | 这上面写着你和你的上级拒绝 |
[12:45] | access to her body, you and your superiors | 奈米克女士的家人看她的尸体 |
[12:48] | have violated their civil rights. | 这已经侵犯了他们的公民权利 |
[12:51] | Now, Ms. Nemec’s family have instructed me | 现在 奈米克女士的家人授权我 |
[12:53] | to refrain from filing the suit, if you will simply allow me | 可以不提起诉讼 只要你同意 |
[12:56] | to perform the rite of “Alure plurot.” | 让我进行”通李”仪式 |
[12:58] | – You’re a “Rosarian,” Too? – By marriage. | – 你也是玫瑰十字会员 -因为结婚 |
[13:02] | So, if you could be so kind as to show me to Ms. Nemec’s body, | 所以 如果你能带我去看奈米克女士的尸体 |
[13:04] | you can get back to your sandwich, | 你就能继续享用你的三明治了 |
[13:05] | and we can all avoid an awful lot of unpleasantness. | 我们都能避免很多不愉快 |
[13:08] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[13:11] | Please, lead the way. | 请带路吧 |
[13:13] | Yeah, hi. This is, uh, Aram Mojtabai. | 你好 我是阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[13:15] | I was in the office earlier today, | 今天早些时候我去过诊室 |
[13:17] | and I-I seem to be having some kind of really, | 我现在似乎有种非常强烈的 |
[13:19] | really intense deja vu, | 似曾相识感 |
[13:21] | and I need to speak to Dr. Idigbe right away. | 我必须马上跟伊迪格贝医生谈谈 |
[13:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:55] | I know, I know. No knocking. | 我知道 我知道 不用敲门 |
[13:57] | Reddington called. He’s on his way in. | 但雷丁顿打来了电话 他在过来路上 |
[13:59] | Sounds important. | 好像有重要的事 |
[14:01] | What did you just… | 你刚说… |
[14:04] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 我的天啊 |
[14:11] | Okay, so, uh, I know this might sound crazy, | 好吧 我知道这听起来可能很疯狂 |
[14:12] | but, um, I think we’re about to be attacked. | 但我想我们很快会被袭击 |
[14:15] | – Attacked? By who? – I don’t know. | -袭击 谁袭击 -我不知道 |
[14:16] | That is what I am going to try to figure here. | 这就是我要弄清楚的 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry. Aram, what is going on? | 对不起 阿兰姆 出什么事了 |
[14:26] | How did you know that would happen? | 你怎么知道会这样 |
[14:27] | I’ve seen it before. At first, I thought it was a dream | 我之前见过 我起初以为这是做梦 |
[14:29] | or some kind of weird deja vu… | 或某种奇怪的似曾相识感 |
[14:31] | We have small teams moving down multiple hallways. | 几个小队正从多条走廊袭来 |
[14:33] | On the phone, Mr. Reddington said that to make it stop, | 雷丁顿先生在电话里说 想要阻止这一切 |
[14:35] | we have to get out of the Post Office. | 我们必须撤离邮局 |
[14:37] | When did you talk to Reddington? | 你什么时候和雷丁顿通话的 |
[14:38] | They’ve taken the elevator entrance. | 他们占领了电梯入口 |
[14:40] | If I could just find us a clear path… | 如果我能找到一条安全通道… |
[14:41] | Cell reception’s down. We need backup now! | 手机信号中断 我们需要支援 |
[14:43] | Okay, there, there! The south-east exit! | 好吧 那里 在那里 东南出口 |
[14:49] | Are you guys seeing this? | 你们看到了这个了吗 |
[14:52] | This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma. | 我是特别探员邓比·祖玛 |
[14:54] | We are under attack. I repeat, we are… | 我们正遭受攻击 重复一遍 我们正… |
[14:58] | This is a dream. | 这是梦 |
[15:00] | I’m still in the doctor’s office. | 我仍在医生的诊室 |
[15:02] | – Aram, what is going on? – I don’t know. | -阿兰姆 出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[15:05] | But there is a clear path to the south-east exit right now. | 但现在有一条通往东南出口的安全通道 |
[15:08] | So, everyone! | 所有人 |
[15:10] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[15:15] | Okay. I know this doesn’t make any sense, but… | 好吧 我知道这毫无道理 但… |
[15:20] | We need to get out of the Post Office. Now. | 我们需要马上离开邮局 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | We trust you. | 我们相信你 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:34] | We make a left out of the stairwell. | 出楼梯间后左转 |
[15:35] | Then it’s 50 yards to the exit at the end of the hall. | 再走46米 走廊尽头就是出口 |
[15:46] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | It’s not working! | 密码无效 |
[16:06] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:08] | What? I don’t… I don’t understand. | 什么 我… 我不明白 |
[16:10] | I-I wrote the security protocols myself. | 我亲自写的安全协议 |
[16:12] | To access those, you’d need military-grade hacking tools | 要访问这些 你需要军用级入侵工具 |
[16:14] | or…Greylock. | 或者灰锁 |
[16:17] | They used your software to hack the system? | 他们用你的软件入侵了系统吗 |
[16:18] | – I don’t know. – I thought you destroyed it. | -我不知道 -我以为你把软件毁了 |
[16:20] | I did! | 我是毁了 |
[16:28] | We gotta fall back! | 我们得赶紧撤退 |
[16:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. We gotta get out. | 不不不 我们得出去 |
[16:32] | We don’t have a choice! Let’s go! | 我们别无选择 快走 |
[16:35] | No! Come on, we have to get out! | 不 拜托 我们必须出去 |
[16:39] | No. | 不 |
[16:40] | We have to get out! | 我们必须出去 |
[18:41] | Figures. | 我就知道 |
[19:03] | Excuse me, Mrs. Lacroix. | 抱歉 拉克鲁瓦太太 |
[19:04] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 我是联调局的唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[19:05] | I need you to step out of the car. | 请你从车里出来 |
[19:10] | Mrs. Lacroix? | 拉克鲁瓦太太 |
[19:17] | We’re gonna need a crime scene unit. | 得通知犯罪现场组来这里 |
[19:20] | This is Harold Cooper. | 我是哈罗德·库珀 |
[19:21] | I need a crime scene unit sent to my location. | 请派犯罪现场组来我所在的位置 |
[19:26] | She’s still warm. | 她尸体还是热的 |
[19:50] | Don’t move. I’m FBI. | 不许动 联调局 |
[19:52] | Put your gun on the ground. | 把枪放到地上 |
[19:53] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[20:02] | Whatever you’re thinking about saying, don’t. | 无论你想说什么 都别说 |
[20:09] | – Aram, just slow down. – Please just listen to me! | -阿兰姆 慢点说 -听我说 |
[20:12] | Every time I get off that elevator, | 我每次走出那部电梯 |
[20:14] | we have this same conversation, | 我们都会进行同样的对话 |
[20:16] | and then a few minutes later, all of you are dead, alright? | 几分钟之后 你们就会全部死去 好吗 |
[20:18] | This is some kind of a bad acid trip, and we’re all in it? | 你说这事发生在你的幻觉里 而我们都在其中 |
[20:21] | Yeah, and I am sorry about that, | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[20:23] | but what matters is that I heard Mr. Reddington earlier, | 但重要的是 我之前听到雷丁顿先生说 |
[20:25] | and he told me to get everyone out. | 他让我带所有人出去 |
[20:26] | Look, I know how this must sound, but I think to make this stop, | 我知道这话听起来很疯狂 但要阻止这一切 |
[20:29] | I need to get us out of the Post Office… | 我需要带大家离开邮局 |
[20:31] | – Aram… – Look, I can prove it. | -阿兰姆 -我可以证明 |
[20:33] | You were in a car accident earlier this morning, right? | 你今天早上出了车祸 是不是 |
[20:34] | Rear-ended by a guy in a 6 Series. | 被一辆宝马6系追尾了 |
[20:36] | – How did you… – But it’s no big deal, | -你怎么… -但问题不大 |
[20:37] | because Dembe knows a mechanic who used to run guns for… | 因为邓比认识一个汽修工以前是在 |
[20:40] | – The Albanians. – The Albanians. | -阿尔巴尼亚帮 -阿尔巴尼亚帮 |
[20:41] | Look, I would love to discuss the metaphysics of all this, | 我很乐意解释这其中的玄学 |
[20:44] | but any second now, they are going to come through sub-section C | 但他们现在随时会从C区进来 |
[20:47] | – Who’s coming through sub-section C? – I don’t know. | -谁要从C区进来 -我不知道 |
[20:49] | There is, like, a guy in a bear mask | 是个 带着大熊面具的人 |
[20:51] | with, like, a bunch of mercenaries, | 和一帮雇佣兵 |
[20:53] | and it’s like we’re in a maze. | 我们就好像身处迷宫之中 |
[20:54] | And if I can’t find a way to get us out, | 如果我没法带大家出去 |
[20:57] | it’s gonna start all over again. It’s… It’s a loop. | 这一切就会再从头来过 这是个循环 |
[21:00] | Aram, just breathe. | 阿兰姆 深呼吸 |
[21:04] | I can’t watch you all die again, okay? | 我不能再目睹一次你们的死亡了 好吗 |
[21:06] | Listen, I know you’ve been under a lot of pressure lately. | 听着 我知道你最近承受了很大的压力 |
[21:08] | There’s nothing wrong with taking some time… | 休息一段时间也没什么 |
[21:10] | The sewer. | 下水道 |
[21:14] | I saw workers accessing it on my way in. | 我进来的时候看到有工人在进入下水道 |
[21:21] | – My God. – There’s a mechanical room in sub-section C | -我的天 -C区有个机械室 |
[21:24] | that runs alongside an old Water and Sewer service shaft. | 边上就有一条水务公司的旧管道 |
[21:27] | We have small teams moving down multiple hallways. | 几个小队正从多条走廊袭来 |
[21:30] | They’ve taken the elevator entrance. | 他们占领了电梯入口 |
[21:31] | They staged in the shaft and blew through the walls. | 他们进入下水道 然后炸穿了墙体 |
[21:33] | All the other exits are locked down, | 所有其他入口都被封锁了 |
[21:35] | so the only way out is the way they came in. | 所以唯一的出路 就是他们进来的路 |
[21:42] | I don’t understand. I thought Mr. Kaplan died years ago. | 我不理解 卡普兰先生不是几年前就死了吗 |
[21:45] | So did I, but the authorities weren’t able | 我之前也这么以为 |
[21:47] | to definitively determine | 但官方无法完全确定 |
[21:49] | whether the woman who died in the explosion | 死于爆炸中的那个女人 |
[21:52] | was Kate or not, so I went to the morgue | 是不是凯特 所以我去停尸房 |
[21:54] | to collect a sample for you to analyze. | 采了一份样本 拿来给你检验 |
[21:56] | I don’t want to keep you from your vacation, Vlad, | 我无意打扰你的假期 弗拉德 |
[21:59] | but I have to know for sure. | 但我必须确定这件事 |
[22:01] | – I need eight hours. – Edward will be waiting for you | -我需要8个小时 -爱德华会在 |
[22:03] | on my jet with the engines running. | 我的飞机上等你 飞机不会熄火 |
[22:06] | So, just assuming you’re right, and this is all | 我们假设你是对的 这一切 |
[22:08] | a hallucination, what happens if you die? | 都只是你的幻想 那你死了会怎么样 |
[22:10] | – Does everything reset? – I don’t know, | -一切都会重置吗 -我不知道 |
[22:12] | and honestly, I’d rather not find out. | 而且说实话 我宁愿永远不知道 |
[22:15] | – How did you… – Duck. | -你是怎么… -弯腰 |
[22:19] | How many times have you done this? | 你循环了多少次了 |
[22:21] | Enough. | 够多次了 |
[22:25] | There. There. This is how it stops. | 那里 那里 去那里就结束了 |
[22:27] | Come on. Go. | 快点 走 |
[22:29] | Go. Go now! Come on. | 走 快走 快点 |
[22:45] | Sorry, bear-face. | 抱歉 熊脸 |
[22:47] | Not this time. | 这次你要失败了 |
[22:57] | Figures. | 我就知道 |
[23:00] | I got everyone out. | 我把所有人都救出去了 |
[23:04] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[23:06] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[23:21] | Figures. | 我就知道 |
[23:26] | The medication you will be receiving today | 你今天要接受的药物 |
[23:28] | is derived from psychoactive plants… | 提取自精神活性植物 |
[23:33] | Little stick. | 会有点疼 |
[23:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[23:38] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[23:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:56] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[24:00] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[24:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:17] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[25:32] | – Anything? – Nothing. Guy won’t say a word. | -有线索吗 -没有 这家伙一个字也没说 |
[25:35] | Maybe he won’t have to. | 也许用不着他说了 |
[25:36] | We found confirmation of a secure payment | 我们在疑犯手机上 |
[25:38] | for $25,000 on our suspect’s phone. | 找到一笔2万5千美元的账款 |
[25:40] | We think it was down payment for the hit on Mrs. Lacroix. | 我们认为这是雇他暗杀拉克鲁瓦夫人的定金 |
[25:43] | Any idea who made the payment? | 知道是谁付的款吗 |
[25:44] | Not yet, but it came from a numbered account | 还不知道 但款项来自一个有编号的账户 |
[25:46] | which we’ve traced to the Hatem Trust Bank in Lebanon. | 我们追踪到黎巴嫩的哈特姆信托银行 |
[25:49] | The only problem is Hatem Trust Bank | 唯一的问题是哈特姆信托银行 |
[25:50] | closed over three years ago. | 在三年前就关闭了 |
[25:52] | How was a payment made from an account at a shuttered bank? | 停业银行的账户怎么能付款呢 |
[25:55] | We’re not sure, but the payment was time-stamped | 我们不确定 但款项有时戳 |
[25:56] | for the morning of the bombing, so it’s possible | 是爆炸当天的早上 所以有可能 |
[25:58] | Mr. Kaplan was the one who made the transfer. | 卡普兰先生就是转账的人 |
[26:01] | The timing might work, but the motive doesn’t. | 时间上说得通 但动机上不行 |
[26:03] | Why would Kaplan bother killing Mrs. Lacroix | 卡普兰为什么要杀拉克鲁瓦夫人 |
[26:05] | when the plan was to kill herself? | 她不是计划要自杀吗 |
[26:07] | Maybe she has co-conspirators that she wanted to protect. | 也许她有想要保护的同谋 |
[26:10] | The only way to know for sure | 唯一确认的方法 |
[26:11] | is to identify the owner of that account. | 就是查出账户主人的身份 |
[26:13] | Contact former bank clients and employees. | 联系银行以前的顾客和员工 |
[26:16] | We need a name. | 我们需要名字 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:30] | There you go. | 躺下吧 |
[26:31] | I’m not an invalid. | 我没瘫痪 |
[26:33] | No, you’re not, but you suffered a major percussive trauma | 是 你没瘫痪 但你受到了严重的冲击 |
[26:37] | and pretty severe burns, and you need to rest. | 和严重的烧伤 你需要好好休息 |
[26:40] | I’m tired of rest. | 我休息够了 |
[26:42] | Remember what you told me on the Brazo Morales | 记得在莫拉莱斯海湾 我们认识那晚 |
[26:44] | the night we met? | 你和我说了什么吗 |
[26:46] | Be quiet. Go to sleep. | 闭嘴 去睡觉 |
[26:48] | There you go, sweetheart. | 那就对了 亲爱的 |
[26:50] | You get the sample to Cvetko? | 你把样本给茨韦特科了吗 |
[26:52] | Yes, I did. | 是的 给了 |
[26:56] | What is it? | 什么动静 |
[27:09] | Ah, Mierce. | 米尔斯 |
[27:12] | Oh, I’m so glad you came. I wasn’t sure if… | 很高兴你能赶来 我不确定是否… |
[27:13] | I came to help Weecha get better. | 我是来照顾薇查的 |
[27:18] | – That’s all. – Okay. | -只是这样 -好 |
[27:21] | It would be bad enough if you were the only one | 你做下决定后 |
[27:23] | to suffer the consequences of your decisions. | 自己一人承担后果就足够糟糕了 |
[27:28] | But vengeance is like a virus… | 但复仇就像病毒… |
[27:31] | In time, everyone close to you becomes afflicted. | 慢慢地 你身边的人都会受伤 |
[27:35] | And still, you won’t stop, will you? | 但你还是不会停手 对吗 |
[27:40] | – Mierce… – Then we have nothing left to discuss. | -米尔斯… -那我们就没什么好说的了 |
[27:43] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[27:51] | Remember junior prom? | 还记得高中毕业舞会吗 |
[27:53] | Came back from the bathroom to find Linda Beckman | 你从厕所出来 就发现琳达·贝克曼 |
[27:55] | making out with Dominic Angelella. | 在和多米尼克·安吉拉亲热 |
[27:59] | You should have hit him in the face. | 你应该给他脸上来一拳的 |
[28:00] | This isn’t happening. | 这都是假的 |
[28:03] | – You’re not… – Real? | -你不是… -真的 |
[28:04] | Oh, I think I am. | 我觉得我是 |
[28:06] | I’m part of you. | 我就是你的一部分 |
[28:09] | And I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我已经等这一刻很久了 |
[28:23] | No point running. | 没有必要逃跑 |
[28:25] | Can’t escape yourself. | 你没法逃离自己 |
[28:29] | I got ’em out… | 我把他们带出去了… |
[28:31] | Wrong. | 错 |
[28:32] | Getting everyone out of the Post Office | 把所有人带出邮局 |
[28:34] | was a lie you made up because you can’t face the truth. | 是你编造的谎言 因为你无法面对真相 |
[28:38] | And you want to know why you believed it? | 你想知道你为什么坚信不疑 |
[28:40] | Because Reddington said so. | 因为雷丁顿是这么说的 |
[28:44] | Gotta love the comforting voice of authority | 权威抚慰人的声音很不错 |
[28:45] | when you’re too weak to trust yourself. | 尤其是你太软弱不敢相信自己 |
[28:47] | But, hey, I don’t blame you. | 但是我不怪你 |
[28:50] | I wouldn’t trust you, either. | 我也不会相信你 |
[28:56] | Nick was my friend. | 尼克是我朋友 |
[28:58] | – I didn’t know… – “I didn’t know!” | -我不知道 -“我不知道” |
[29:00] | You know they thought you were the smart one, right? | 你知道他们觉得你是聪明的那个对吧 |
[29:07] | Admit it, man. | 承认吧伙计 |
[29:09] | Deep down, | 在内心深处 |
[29:11] | when it really matters most, | 在最关键的时候 |
[29:14] | you’ll always be a day late and dollar short. | 你总是差之毫厘 |
[29:18] | I mean, if you weren’t, | 我是说如果你不是那样 |
[29:21] | she’d still be alive. | 那她就还活着 |
[29:36] | She was right in front of you… | 她就在你跟前 |
[29:47] | …and you were too scared to stop her. | 而你太害怕 没有阻止她 |
[29:49] | But, hey, at least you managed to make Agnes Keen an orphan. | 但至少你让艾格尼斯·基恩成了孤儿 |
[30:02] | And then there’s Samar. | 然后还有莎马 |
[30:10] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[30:25] | You know, I don’t actually know what happens | 我并不知道当你死在这里 |
[30:28] | when you die in here. | 会发生什么 |
[30:31] | But the truth is, I don’t really care. | 但事实是 我也不在意 |
[30:34] | Because in here or out there, | 因为不管是在这里还是外面 |
[30:39] | I’ll be waiting. | 我都会等着 |
[30:41] | And it’s only a matter of time before you realize | 你意识到你需要我 |
[30:45] | you need me. | 只是时间问题 |
[30:54] | You know the most amazing part about all this? | 你知道这一切最棒的部分是什么吗 |
[30:58] | I can’t do a thing in here that you don’t want me to. | 我无法做任何你不想让我做的事 |
[31:08] | It would be sad, if it wasn’t so pathetic. | 如果不是如此悲剧的话 还挺令人难过的 |
[31:23] | God, I thought he’d never shut up. | 天啊 我以为他永远不会闭嘴 |
[31:28] | Samar? | 莎马 |
[31:38] | This is just another hallucination. | 这只是另一个幻觉 |
[31:40] | Yes, and yet here I am. | 没错 而我来了 |
[31:45] | You look incredible. | 你气色很好 |
[31:46] | – You look like hell. – Yeah. | -你看着好糟 -是啊 |
[31:49] | Well, it’s, um, kind of been a rough day. | 今天不太顺利 |
[31:53] | Seems like it’s been a rough couple of years. | 好像过去几年都不太顺利 |
[31:55] | If I knew all it took to see you again | 如果我知道只用医用致幻 |
[31:58] | was a medical-grade acid trip… | 就能再见到你 |
[32:00] | You’ve been living a lie, Aram, | 你活在一个谎言中 阿兰姆 |
[32:02] | and I couldn’t sit back and watch it any longer. | 我不能再坐视下去了 |
[32:05] | What lie? | 什么谎言 |
[32:05] | The one you’ve been telling yourself since I went into the water. | 在我落水后 你一直在对自己说的那个 |
[32:08] | The one you repeated when Liz died | 在莉斯死后 你又重复的 |
[32:11] | and when Nick hijacked your code. | 还有当尼克偷了你的代码时 |
[32:13] | The one convincing you | 让你相信 |
[32:14] | that you’ll fail as leader of the task force. | 你会是一个失败的特别小组领导人的那个 |
[32:17] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[32:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:22] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[32:24] | And I need you to see it. | 我需要你正视它 |
[32:26] | The man in the mask had your face. Why? | 蒙面人有着你的脸 为什么 |
[32:28] | Why’d you leave? | 你为何离去 |
[32:28] | Aram, please, we don’t have much time. | 阿兰姆 拜托 我们没有多少时间 |
[32:30] | I would’ve taken care of you. Even if you forgot everything. | 我本会照顾你的 就算你忘了一切 |
[32:32] | I just wanted to be near you. | 我只是想在你身边 |
[32:34] | Why did you make yourself into a Blacklister, Aram? | 你为什么让自己成了黑名单人物 阿兰姆 |
[32:37] | Because it’s my fault. All of it. | 因为一切都是我的错 |
[32:40] | If I had just gotten to you sooner, | 如果我早些赶到你身边 |
[32:41] | you’d still be here with me, | 你现在就仍和我在一起 |
[32:42] | instead of wasting away alone on some island. | 而不是在某座岛上形单影只日渐消瘦 |
[32:45] | It was my choice, Aram. | 那是我的选择 阿兰姆 |
[32:47] | I was supposed to protect you, and I failed. | 我该保护你的 而我失败了 |
[32:52] | Just like I failed Liz and I failed Agnes | 就像我辜负了莉斯和艾格尼斯一样 |
[32:56] | and I failed Greylock and… | 还有灰锁 |
[33:00] | Just like I’m gonna fail the task force. | 就像我会辜负特别小组一样 |
[33:03] | That’s what he wants you to believe. | 他想让你那样想 |
[33:05] | That doesn’t make it true. He wants you to believe | 不代表那是真的 他想要你相信 |
[33:08] | that if you were only stronger or smarter or more ruthless, | 如果你更强大或更聪明或更无情 |
[33:12] | that you could have stopped everything from happening. | 就能阻止这一切发生 |
[33:15] | But no one has that much control. | 但没人能有那么强的控制力 |
[33:18] | Not Cooper, not Reddington, not you. | 库珀没有 雷丁顿没有 你也没有 |
[33:24] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[33:32] | Samar. Samar. | 莎马 莎马 |
[33:39] | For what it’s worth, the savior complex | 不管怎么说 如果没有这些 |
[33:41] | was more charming when it wasn’t completely homicidal. | 血腥的凶案场景 救赎者情节还是很温馨的 |
[33:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[33:51] | You’ve always been enough. | 一直以来 你都做得很好 |
[33:54] | It’s about time that you see it. | 是时候让自己看清这个事实了 |
[34:12] | Welcome back, Aram. | 欢迎回来 阿兰姆 |
[34:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[34:28] | I thought I’d give you some space. | 我想给你留一点空间 |
[34:31] | You can always reach me on the usual number. | 如果想联系我 打平常的那个号码就可以 |
[34:35] | Oh, Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[34:37] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想从我嘴里听到什么话 |
[34:39] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[34:41] | You warned me that if I continued down this path, | 你提醒过我 如果我继续一意孤行 |
[34:44] | terrible things would happen. And they did. | 会发生不好的事 确实发生了 |
[34:47] | I knew they would. They always have. | 这点我也清楚 我一直都清楚 |
[34:50] | I want so badly to be angry with you. | 我真的特别想生你的气 |
[34:55] | I think you want me to be, too. | 我想 你也想让我生你的气 |
[34:58] | But the truth is, I’m not. | 可事实是 我不生气 |
[35:01] | I’m just sad. | 我只是很难过 |
[35:05] | Yes. | 我明白 |
[35:09] | Vlad. Ah, Vlad. | 弗拉德 你来了 |
[35:13] | – Am I interrupting? – No. | -我打扰到你们了吗 -不会 |
[35:14] | Mierce, this is Vladimir Cvetko. | 米尔斯 这是弗拉基米尔·茨韦特科 |
[35:17] | Vlad, this is Weecha’s sister, Mierce. | 弗拉德 这是薇查的姐姐米尔斯 |
[35:19] | – Mucho gusto. – Encantado. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[35:22] | Vlad, you have a plane waiting. | 弗拉德 飞机在等你了 |
[35:24] | The woman in the apartment… was she Kate or not? | 公寓里那个女人 到底是不是凯特 |
[35:26] | No. After compensating for the damage caused by the fire, | 不是 把被火烧过损坏的那部分补上之后 |
[35:30] | I found that the samples were a 50% match. | 我发现那个样本只有百分之五十的匹配度 |
[35:34] | This means the woman in the apartment | 意味着公寓里的那个女人 |
[35:35] | was not Mr. Kaplan. It was… | 不是 卡普兰先生 而是 |
[35:37] | Her sister. Maureen. | 她的姐姐 莫林 |
[35:43] | Thank you, Vlad. | 谢谢 弗拉德 |
[35:46] | – Adios. – Adios. | -再见 -再见 |
[35:54] | Raymond, go. | 去吧 雷蒙德 |
[35:58] | Do what you will. | 做你该做的 |
[36:19] | So, that’s not normal? | 所以说 这种情况不太正常 |
[36:21] | It’s not uncommon for patients to encounter feelings of shame | 病人有时会产生愧疚 悲伤 |
[36:26] | and grief or even experience radical confrontations | 甚至是跟自身产生强烈的冲突 |
[36:30] | – with the self, but… – Murder loops? | -这些都不罕见 可 -谋杀循环 |
[36:32] | Not something I’ve heard before. | 确实是我未曾遇到过的 |
[36:35] | I’m not sure I’d put it in the brochure. | 我不确定要不要把这条加在手册里 |
[36:38] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:44] | It’s like I was certain that it was just a matter of time | 就好像 我很确信一切都会分崩离析 |
[36:46] | before everything fell apart, | 只是时间问题而已 |
[36:49] | and so I fought as hard as I could to stop it, | 所以我用尽全力想要阻止事情发生 |
[36:50] | even though I knew I couldn’t. | 即便我知道我做不到 |
[36:52] | And now, | 而现在 |
[36:54] | for the first time that I can remember… | 这么久以来 我第一次感觉 |
[37:01] | …I don’t feel like I have to fight anymore. | 我好像不需要再去对抗那些了 |
[37:04] | I’m glad, Aram. | 我很高兴 阿兰姆 |
[37:07] | It’s not uncommon to feel like one has a new lease on life… | 治疗之后患者会有新生的感觉 这很常见 |
[37:11] | But? | 但是 |
[37:12] | This treatment isn’t a cure-all. | 但这不是能解决一切问题的万灵药 |
[37:15] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:17] | I understand about as much | 对于今天梦里发生的一切 |
[37:18] | as anything that happened to me today. | 我想我足够明白了 |
[37:21] | So, 50%? | 所以 懂了一半吧 |
[37:25] | Good enough. | 已经够了 |
[37:36] | That night, before the explosion… | 那天晚上 爆炸发生之前 |
[37:42] | …I was wondering what I would do | 我在想 如果这一切 |
[37:44] | if all this really was Kate’s doing. | 真的是凯特做的 我该怎么办 |
[37:49] | I remember knowing with absolute certainty | 我记得特别清楚 |
[37:51] | that Elizabeth would have wanted me to show her mercy. | 我想伊丽莎白在的话 她肯定会让我放过她 |
[37:59] | I can still hear her voice. | 我有时还会听到她的声音 |
[38:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:07] | Before the bomb went off, | 在炸弹爆炸前 |
[38:09] | I thought maybe… | 我在想 或许 |
[38:13] | …I just might rise to the occasion. | 我能够很好地处理好这件事 |
[38:18] | At least now we know | 至少现在我们知道 |
[38:19] | Mr. Kaplan wasn’t responsible for Liz’s death. | 卡普兰先生和莉斯的死没关系 |
[38:25] | You have something new on Mrs. Lacroix? | 你在拉克鲁瓦夫人身上查到新线索吗 |
[38:30] | Mystery, really. | 真的很神秘莫测 |
[38:33] | The assassin was paid via wire transfer | 杀手的佣金是通过 |
[38:35] | from an account at a Lebanese bank. | 一家黎巴嫩银行的一个账户电子转账的 |
[38:38] | The only problem is that, according to public records, | 唯一的问题是根据公开记录 |
[38:39] | that bank has been closed for years. | 那家银行已经关闭了很多年 |
[38:41] | Trying to figure out how the payment was made now, | 现在我想查出那笔钱是怎么转账的 |
[38:43] | but so far, we haven’t been able to find out | 但到目前为止 我们都没办法查出 |
[38:45] | anything about the account holder… | 那个账户持有人的任何信息 |
[38:48] | And you never will. | 你永远也查不到的 |
[38:51] | That account is part of a financial network | 那个账户金融网络的一部分 |
[38:53] | more secure than any other bank on earth. | 比世界上任何一家银行都要安全 |
[38:57] | That’s why I opened the account in the first place. | 所以我最初才开了那个账号 |
[39:01] | The payment for Mrs. Lacroix’s assassin, | 付给拉克鲁瓦夫人杀手的钱 |
[39:03] | it came from your account? | 是从你的账号转出去的 |
[39:05] | It did. | 没错 |
[39:09] | Our enemy is closer than I ever imagined, Harold. | 我们的敌人比我所想的更近在咫尺 哈罗德 |
[39:33] | How was your appointment? | 你医生看得怎么样 |
[39:35] | It was… | 还挺… |
[39:39] | You weren’t in a fender bender this morning, were you? | 你今早没牵涉进什么追尾事故里吧 |
[39:41] | No. Why? | 没 为什么这么问 |
[39:45] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[39:46] | Look, before we get started, | 在我们开始之前 |
[39:48] | I need you to do me a favor. This is gonna sound strange, | 我需要你帮我一个忙 这话说来有点奇怪 |
[39:51] | but I need you to slap me in the face. Hard. | 但我需要打我一巴掌 用力打 |
[39:54] | I know that’s a weird… | 我知道很奇怪 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:00] | Happy to help. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[40:08] | Ever since I got back, I’ve been wondering why now? | 自从我回来后 我一直好奇为什么是现在 |
[40:12] | I’ve been feeling guilty about Samar, about Liz for years, | 多年来 我一直对莎马和莉斯感到愧疚 |
[40:15] | and what happened with Nick and Greylock was awful, but… | 尼克和灰锁系统的事很糟心 但是… |
[40:19] | Why did I choose that moment to totally fall off a cliff? | 我为什么要选那个时候崩溃 |
[40:23] | I’m not sure you chose anything, | 你选了什么我不知道 |
[40:25] | but I’m curious if you have any ideas. | 但是我好奇你知不知道 |
[40:29] | Well I can’t be sure, | 我不确定 |
[40:30] | but I actually think it’s all your fault. | 但我其实觉得那都是你的错 |
[40:34] | I mean, with you in charge, I always had someone to rely on. | 有你来发号施令 我总是有人可以信赖 |
[40:37] | To make the hard calls. | 你可以做出艰难的抉择 |
[40:39] | Take the blame if things went wrong. | 出岔子时承担责任 |
[40:41] | I knew I wasn’t ready, | 我知道我没准备好 |
[40:42] | but I was hoping I’d handle it a little better. | 但我希望我可以处理得更好一点 |
[40:46] | You’re handling it fine. | 你处理得很好 |
[40:48] | I’ve been so anxious and depressed, | 我一直焦虑低落 |
[40:49] | I took an experimental hallucinogen. | 我服用了一种实验性迷幻剂 |
[40:52] | You got help. | 你去看了医生 |
[40:53] | And I’m proud of you for that. | 我很自豪你这么做 |
[40:56] | This place is a crucible. | 这个地方很残酷 |
[40:57] | Of course you were overwhelmed. | 你当然会觉得不堪负重 |
[40:59] | You remember you were kidnapped about a month ago, right? | 还记得一个月前你被人绑架吧 |
[41:03] | This job demands that you recognize | 这份工作要求你发现一些 |
[41:04] | the things you can control and the things you can’t. | 可以掌控和无法掌控的事 |
[41:08] | You make the best choices you can, | 做出最好的抉择 |
[41:11] | then you find a way to forgive yourself | 然后想办法原谅自己 |
[41:12] | so you can move forward. | 这样你才能继续向前 |
[41:14] | That sounds completely impossible. | 这番话听起来完全不可能做到 |
[41:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:20] | But you’ll learn. | 但是你会学着去做的 |
[41:21] | And I’ll have your back while you do. | 在此期间 我会支持你 |
[41:24] | We all will. | 我们都会支持你 |
[41:40] | 阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 西酞普兰[抗抑郁药物] | |
[42:17] | 纪念库尔特·佩雷斯 1972年至2002年 |