Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:18] What was the protocol, Kosta? 计划是什么 科斯塔
[01:21] Raymond? 雷蒙德
[01:22] How? 你怎么在
[01:24] The last time I saw you, 上次见你时
[01:25] you said you were going to meet your fate. 你说你要直面自己的命运
[01:27] You may very well be about to meet yours. 你可能很快也要去面对了
[01:30] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[01:32] Neither do I. 我也是
[01:33] Which is why I’m here. 所以我来找你了
[01:35] The plan. 那个计划
[01:37] I want to hear from your lips 我想你亲口告诉我
[01:39] how the plan was supposed to work. 那个计划本应如何运作
[01:47] To begin with? You were supposed to die. 首先 你本该死去
[01:50] Then Elizabeth would be given specific instructions 然后伊丽莎白会接到明确指示
[01:52] on how to make her way here. 让她到这儿来
[01:54] I would be waiting. 我在这儿等她
[01:56] Elizabeth is dead. 伊丽莎白死了
[01:58] For several years now. 死了很多年了
[02:00] You didn’t think something was wrong when she never showed up? 她一直没出现 你没觉得不对吗
[02:03] Well, you never told me how long to wait. 你没跟我说要等多久
[02:05] So I kept the lanterns burning. 所以我让灯塔一直亮着
[02:09] The noble lighthouse keeper at the end of the world. 世界尽头的高尚守塔人
[02:13] It would be poetic, if you hadn’t betrayed my trust. 如果你没背叛我 你本能过得诗意盎然
[02:16] I would never. 我绝不会
[02:19] The recordings for Elizabeth. 给伊丽莎白的录像
[02:20] You saw me put them inside the safe. 是你看着我放进保险箱的
[02:22] Yes. In the screening room. 是的 在放映室
[02:24] No one has been in there since. 那之后没人进去过
[02:30] Then why did I find these on the other side of the world? 那为什么我在世界另一头发现了这些
[02:34] But how? 怎么可能呢
[02:36] Bocce balls. I figure we’re in Rome. 地掷球 我们在罗马吧
[02:40] We’re in Montenegro. 我们在黑山共和国
[02:41] Sciatica’s acting up. 坐骨神经痛又发作了
[02:42] Haven’t been in this much pain since I threw out my back 自从1974年跳长袜舞拉伤了背以来
[02:45] dancing at a sock hop in 1974. 我还从没这么疼过
[02:48] – Who is that? – That’s your fate. -那是谁 -你的命运
[02:50] He and his bocce balls are here 他带着他的地掷球
[02:52] to find out what really happened. 来查明真相
[02:56] I hope you slept well, Kosta. 希望你睡得够好 科斯塔
[02:57] It’s going to be a long day. 今天将会很漫长
[03:05] 兔子先生 第177号
[03:10] Good morning, Director. 早上好 局长
[03:14] Good morning, Director, sir. 早上好 局长 先生
[03:17] I’m Agent Mojtabai. 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
[03:18] I’m– I’m Mr. Mojta– 我 我是莫伊塔
[03:19] No. Okay. 不行 好吧
[03:21] I’m Aram. 我是阿兰姆
[03:24] How did I forget how to do this? 我怎么连领带怎么系都忘了
[03:27] I was shocked to see your name on my phone sheet. 我很惊讶 你竟然会给我打电话
[03:29] How’ve you been? 你过得怎么样
[03:31] Um… I’ve been better. 好多了
[03:33] I forgot. You actually do honesty. 我忘了 你确实很诚实
[03:36] Well, the last couple months haven’t been the best. 好吧 过去的几个月并不如意
[03:38] Things didn’t quite work out at the Bureau. 联调局的工作也不太顺
[03:40] Oh, I’m sorry to hear it. 很抱歉
[03:42] The task force I was on got shut down 我就职的特别行动小组解散了
[03:43] because of the death of a colleague, and, um… 因为我一个同事死了
[03:47] I just couldn’t find my passion in it anymore. 我失去了工作的热情
[03:50] I meant I’m sorry to hear you say it to me. 我是说很抱歉你跟我说这些
[03:53] You may not remember, 你可能忘了
[03:54] but commiseration’s not my strong suit. 同情不是我的强项
[03:57] – I mean, if we’re being honest. – Oh, I remember. -咱俩坦诚相待 -我记得
[03:59] In fact, Nick, uh, that– that’s why I’m here. 事实上 尼克 这就是我来的原因
[04:02] Because what I remember is that you are completely selfish. 因为我印象中你是个不折不扣的自私鬼
[04:08] And this… 而这
[04:11] This is a million-dollar idea. 这是个值一百万美元的点子
[04:17] Okay. I’m interested. 好吧 我有兴趣
[04:19] So, you know how most security systems are defensive, right? 你知道大多数安全系统的防御机制吧
[04:22] They detect a threat and shut it down. 侦测到威胁后 将其消杀
[04:24] Well, this software– this software is offensive. 但这个软件 它是攻击性的
[04:28] When it detects an intrusion, 当它侦测到入侵时
[04:29] it activates its own 会激活它内置的
[04:30] built-in Trojan rootkit to attack the intruder. 木马病毒来攻击入侵者
[04:33] It then throws out colossal floods 然后通过释放大量的
[04:35] of junk traffic to clog them up 垃圾流量来让入侵进程卡死
[04:37] while it eviscerates their operating system in the process. 与此同时 它会清空入侵者的操作系统
[04:41] That is not a million-dollar idea. 这不是一百万美元的点子
[04:46] It’s a billion-dollar one. 这值十个亿
[04:49] This won’t just protect people. 它不仅能保护人类
[04:50] It will actively discourage black hats. 还能主动抵御黑客入侵
[04:54] It’ll revolutionize tech security. 它将带来技术安全的变革
[04:56] Right? That is what I was going for, 不错吧 这就是我想做的
[04:57] but I have no idea how to turn 但我不知道怎么把这个点子
[04:59] my idea into a business, which is why I’m here. 变成生意 所以我来找你了
[05:01] Of course, um, if, uh– if you’re too busy 当然 如果你很忙
[05:05] or, you know, need, um, some time to think it over– 或者是 需要时间考虑
[05:07] I am too busy, and I’ve already thought about it. 我是很忙 且我已经考虑过了
[05:09] I’m in. 算我一个
[05:11] You’ve reached Naamah Mojtabai. 我是纳玛·莫伊塔巴尔
[05:13] Leave a message and have a blessed day. 请给我留言 祝你愉快
[05:18] it’s me. 是我
[05:20] Um, I could– I could really use, um– 我 我真的需要
[05:22] I could use a Mom Talk right about now. 我现在真的需要一些母亲的鼓励
[05:24] Um, well, I have my first, uh, briefing 今天上午 我要第一次向
[05:26] with the Director of National Intelligence this morning, 国家情报局局长做简报
[05:29] and I am low-key freaking out. 我有一点被吓到了
[05:32] Um, if you get this, like, in the next 10 minutes 如果你在十分钟内听到了留言
[05:33] and you can call me back or so, that would be super, um, super. 可以打给我的话 那就太棒了
[05:38] So… 所以
[05:47] Greetings from El Conejo. 兔子先生向你问好
[05:50] I thought I’d thought of everything. 我以为我想到了一切
[05:53] A villa that no one knew I owned. 我名下的一栋无人知晓的别墅
[05:55] A place of peace and quiet. 一个祥和宁静的地方
[05:59] A place where Elizabeth could listen and prepare. 一个供伊丽莎白聆听和准备的地方
[06:07] She was to retrieve the box, 她本应该取回那个盒子
[06:09] sit right here… 坐在这儿
[06:13] And learn the business. 了解她的事业
[06:14] From you. 听你说
[06:16] I put all of it into these recordings. 我把这些都录下来了
[06:18] Every bit of it. 每个细节
[06:19] I knew I wouldn’t be there to help her, 我知道我不能在她身边帮她
[06:21] but I thought perhaps my words could, 但我想也许我的话可以
[06:24] that they would provide whatever might be needed. 它们能够提供她所需的东西
[06:28] And Kosta’s job was to wait for her. 科斯塔本来的工作就是等她
[06:31] And to bring her here when she arrived. 等她到了之后带她来这里
[06:34] So she could open the safe. 这样她就能打开保险箱了
[06:38] The safe is one-of-a-kind. 这个保险箱是独一无二的
[06:40] I had it constructed in Switzerland 是根据我的规格在瑞士
[06:42] to my specifications. 制作的
[06:44] Two thumbprints in the world could open it. 世界上仅有两个指纹能打开它
[06:47] Mine and/or Elizabeth’s. 我的和伊丽莎白的
[06:50] And you put this box inside of it. 你把这个盒子放在保险箱里了
[06:53] Yes. 没错
[06:56] And a few days ago, I found it in a dead cop’s vault 几天前 我在一个死亡警察的保险库里找到了它
[07:01] 5,000 miles away from here. 据这里5000英里的地方
[07:04] The safe looks untouched. 保险箱看起来没人动过
[07:06] How do you think they got inside it? 你觉得他们是怎么打开的
[07:09] I haven’t a clue. 我不清楚
[07:11] Hence the bocce balls. 所以我叫来了帮手
[07:13] We’ve been over it and over it. 我们已经看过很多次了
[07:15] So we just go over it again. 那我们就再看一遍
[07:16] And expect a different result? 会有不一样的结果吗
[07:18] You do know that’s the definition of insanity. 你知道这有多疯狂吧
[07:21] Panabaker gave you a month 帕娜贝克给了你一个月的时间
[07:24] to identify who killed Doug Koster 在对你的指控重新生效之前
[07:25] before all those charges against you are reimposed. 找出杀害道格·科斯特的凶手
[07:28] Now, it would be insane of us 现在 如果我们不想尽办法
[07:29] not to do everything that we can 阻止那种情况发生
[07:31] to prevent that from happening. 才是真的疯了
[07:33] I feel like I’m living in purgatory. 我感觉自己生活在炼狱之中
[07:35] Worse, it feels like Charlene and Agnes 更甚 感觉夏琳和艾格尼斯
[07:38] are living there with me. 在和我一起备受煎熬
[07:40] Hey, anyone seen Aram today? 有人今天见到阿兰姆吗
[07:42] He’s not in yet? 他还没来
[07:43] Haven’t seen him, sir. 还没见到他 先生
[07:44] I think you can drop the “Sir.” 我觉得你可以省掉先生的称呼了
[07:46] To be honest, I never liked it much. 实话实说 我一直都不太喜欢
[07:48] I prefer “Harold.” 我更喜欢叫我哈罗德
[07:49] Well, Harold, it’s not like Aram to be late. 哈罗德 迟到可不是阿兰姆的作风
[07:52] No, but he had his first meeting 没错 不过今天是他
[07:55] with National Intelligence today. 第一次与国家情报局见面
[07:57] Maybe he had to run home after and change his shirt. 也许会面之后他要冲回家换衬衫呢
[08:00] Hm. Or his shorts. 也可能是短裤
[08:01] I know we’re on the clock with the investigation, 我知道调查时间很紧
[08:03] but if he needs a pep 但如果他需要一个
[08:04] talk about what his new responsibilities are, 关于他新职责的动员讲话
[08:07] I think I’m the one who should give it. 我觉得该由我来讲
[08:18] Mrs. Mojtabai. 莫伊塔巴尔夫人
[08:21] Are you alright? What happened? 你没事吧 怎么了
[08:23] I don’t know. He called me. 我不知道 他给我打电话
[08:26] He said he wanted to have a mom talk. 他说他需要母亲的鼓励
[08:29] You said he called. What else did he say? 你说他打电话了 还说了什么
[08:31] We didn’t talk. 我们没有对话
[08:33] He left a message. 他给我留言了
[08:35] Please find him. 请一定要找到他
[08:52] Okay. 好吧
[09:03] My package has arrived. 我的货物运到了
[09:09] I thought there’d be more to you. 我以为你不止于此呢
[09:12] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:14] What am I doing here? 我为什么会在这里
[09:16] I am Don Francisco Luis Marquez. 我是唐·弗朗西斯科·路易斯·马尔克斯
[09:19] El Conejo to my best friends and worst enemies. 最好的朋友和最坏的敌人叫我兔子先生
[09:25] I know who you are, Special Agent Mojtabai. 我可知道你是谁 特别探员莫伊塔巴尔
[09:30] And you stole from me. 你偷了我的东西
[09:33] Now you’re going to pay me back with your life. 现在你要用命来还了
[09:39] If you get this, like, in the next 10 minutes 如果你在十分钟内听到了留言
[09:40] and you can call me back or so, that would be super, um, super. 可以打给我的话 那就太棒…
[09:50] Greetings from El Conejo. 兔子先生向你问好
[09:54] That came from Aram’s mother. 这段录音是阿兰姆母亲提供的
[09:56] The entire abduction was recorded. 整个绑架过程都被录了下来
[09:58] Who’s El Conejo, and what’s he want with Aram? 兔子先生是谁 他找阿兰姆干什么
[10:01] As to the what, I haven’t the foggiest. 说到原因 我完全不知道
[10:03] The who I can help you with. 人我可以帮你们搞清楚
[10:05] Dembe and I once chased “The Rabbit” 邓比和我曾经在昆塔纳罗奥丛林里
[10:07] along an underground river in the jungle in Quintana Roo. 沿着一条地下河追逐这位”兔子”
[10:11] El Conejo is Don Marquez? 兔子先生是唐·马尔克斯
[10:13] The Marquez Cartel. The cocaine traffickers. 马尔克斯集团 专门贩卖可卡因
[10:16] Cocaine was their business. 可卡因是他们以前的生意了
[10:17] Now they traffic in a different cash crop. 现在他们在贩卖另一种经济作物
[10:20] You know what it takes to grow one of these? 你知道种一个牛油果要花费多少吗
[10:24] I never used to interest myself in such things. 我过去从不关心这些事
[10:26] I’m more of an import/export man. 我更像是个进出口商人
[10:31] Avocados are a multibillion-dollar industry 牛油果是一个由家族农场经营的
[10:34] run by family farming operations. 价值数十亿美元的产业
[10:37] Or it was, before the cartels took over 或者说曾经是 在这个集团
[10:40] through kidnapping, torture, and murder. 通过绑架 折磨和谋杀的手段接管之前
[10:42] Think about that the next time you order a Cobb salad. 下次你点科布沙拉的时候想想这一点
[10:46] I-I gotta say, I-I’m still, uh, wondering why I’m here. 不得不说 我还是 想知道我为什么来这
[10:52] You know why, you magician, you. 你知道为什么 你这个魔术师 你
[10:56] You made an entire tractor trailer of my product 你让我一整辆拖车的货
[10:58] disappear into thin air on its way over the border. 在过境途中凭空消失了
[11:02] I did? 我做的
[11:03] Now I’m out half a million, 现在我损失了五十万美金
[11:05] and my competitors think I’m soft. 我的竞争对手觉得我弱爆了
[11:07] Sir, I have no idea where your truck is. 先生 我不知道你的货车在哪里
[11:10] If I did, I would tell you. 如果我知道会告诉你的
[11:11] Uh, this is– Uh, this is terrifying. 这真是 太可怕了
[11:13] I put in military-grade firewalls, 我装了军用级别的防火墙
[11:16] elliptic curve cryptography– all of it state-of-the-art 椭圆曲线加密法 所有这些都是最先进的
[11:18] to protect my supply chains and travel lines. 就为了保护我的供应链和运送线路
[11:24] What’s terrifying is that 可怕的是
[11:25] a piece of malware chewed through it like a– 一个恶意软件入侵就像
[11:30] Like a termite through balsa wood. 就像一只白蚁噬穿巴尔沙木一样
[11:33] Marquez runs his whole cartel 马尔克斯通过众所周知
[11:35] through a notoriously sophisticated server system. 复杂先进的服务器系统掌管着整个集团
[11:39] If there’s a connection to Aram, you have to assume that’s it. 如果事情牵扯到阿兰姆 大概率与这相关
[11:42] That’s not much of a lead. 这可不算什么线索
[11:43] No, but this is. 确实 但下面就是了
[11:44] The Scripps Brothers. They built the server. 斯克利普斯兄弟 是他们搭建了服务器
[11:47] How do you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[11:48] Because Marquez wanted my guy to do it, 因为马尔克斯想找我的人帮他做
[11:50] but my guy’s exclusive to me and has a curfew– 但我的人只服务于我 还有宵禁
[11:53] And a very stern mother. 被严厉的母亲管得服服帖帖
[11:55] So he recommended the Scripps Brothers. 所以他推荐了斯克利普斯兄弟
[11:57] I’d pay them a visit myself, but I’m unavailable at the moment. 我本可亲自拜访他们 但我现在有事缠身
[12:01] But I’ll get you an address for the Scripps. 我会给你们斯克利普斯兄弟的地址
[12:03] They’re the best place to start. 他们是这件事最好的入手点
[12:05] You’ve got the wrong guy. 你抓错人了
[12:07] Oh, I-I’ve worked on a lot of programs, 我是参与过很多软件项目
[12:09] but I’ve never designed anything in my life 但我这辈子从来没有设计过
[12:11] to hurt someone or– or cause– 害人或导致这种事的软件
[12:12] Armando. 阿曼多
[12:16] So– 话说
[12:20] It took my team half the day to find it buried in the malware. 我的团队花了半天发现了它埋在恶意软件里
[12:25] Maybe you acted alone. 或许是你单打独斗
[12:28] Maybe you did it for the FBI. 或者是为了联调局办事
[12:30] I don’t particularly care. 我并不在乎
[12:32] But this has your name all over it. 但这个软件里写满了你的名字
[12:36] Impressive stuff. 这玩意儿令人惊叹
[12:38] If I didn’t have to kill you, I’d hire you. 如果不是非得杀掉你 我会雇佣你的
[12:43] Stop, stop! Please, please. Stop, stop, stop. 停停停 拜托 拜托 住手 住手
[12:45] Before you do whatever you’re planning to do, 在你实施你的计划之前
[12:48] can I please– can I please take a look at that? 能不能让我看一眼
[12:53] You want me to hand you my computer? 在你做了那种事之后
[12:55] After everything you’ve done? 你还想让我把电脑交给你
[12:55] Sir, I have no idea where your shipment is. 先生 我不知道你的货物去了哪里
[12:58] I do not know what that program is. 我不知道那个软件是什么
[13:00] But if you give me that laptop, maybe– 但如果你把电脑给我 或许
[13:03] Maybe I can help you figure this out. 或许我能帮你弄清楚
[13:06] So, Teddy, who did it? 泰迪 这件事是谁做的
[13:09] I don’t know, ’cause he doesn’t know. 我不知道 因为他不知道
[13:11] Go back in there. 回去再审
[13:12] – Did I mention my sciatica? – Teddy. -知不知道我坐骨神经痛犯了 -泰迪
[13:15] Like getting poked in the tenderloin by a narwhal! 就像有独角鲸一直戳我的腰
[13:21] Want me to go in? 需要我去吗
[13:23] It won’t matter. 没必要
[13:23] If Teddy says Kosta doesn’t know who broke into the safe, 如果泰迪说科斯塔不清楚谁破解了保险箱
[13:27] he doesn’t know. 那他就是不知道
[13:28] We’ll have to find the answer some other way. 我们要换种方法寻找答案了
[13:32] Maybe you know the answers. 或许你知道答案
[13:33] Me? 我
[13:34] Not you. You. 不是你本人 是你的录音
[13:42] The two of you have been arrested 你们两个人每人被国安局
[13:43] by the NSA seven times each? 抓过七次
[13:47] Eight for me. 我被抓过八次
[13:48] Shut up. 闭嘴
[13:49] And, Ritchie, you can’t even touch a computer in Norway 里奇 你在挪威甚至不能碰电脑
[13:52] without the threat of immediate arrest. 一碰就会被立刻逮捕
[13:55] How did you piss off Norway that bad? 你做了什么让挪威这么生气
[13:57] Lawyer. Lawyer. Lawyer. 我要找律师 律师
[13:59] Look, geek squad, we don’t care about how many gigabytes 听着黑客们 我们不在乎你们呆在
[14:01] you move around in your mother’s basement. 妈妈的地下室里挪动了多少数据
[14:03] An FBI agent is missing and the clock’s ticking on his life. 一位联调局探员失踪了 他的生命危在旦夕
[14:09] Okay. Suit yourself. 可以 随你们
[14:11] But you’re not gonna like what comes next. 但你们不会喜欢接下去发生的事
[14:12] Okay, cop. 行吧 条子
[14:20] Hey, that’s all our stuff. 这是我们全部家当
[14:21] And seeing how it was used 鉴于我们发现它们曾被用于
[14:22] to help build a drug cartel’s firewall, 帮助贩毒集团搭建防火墙
[14:25] the FBI will be impounding all of it. 联调局会将它们全部没收
[14:27] But you can’t do that. 你们不能那么做
[14:29] We just did. 已经没收了
[14:30] Don’t worry, though. You’ll get it all back. Eventually. 别担心 你们总能把它们拿回来的
[14:35] That was a $5,000 8K monitor! 这可是价值五千美元的8k显示器
[14:38] We’re real clumsy around here. 我们做事笨手笨脚的
[14:39] Let me get you a receipt for that. 我去给你开张收据
[14:41] No, no, no, no. 住手 住手
[14:43] We can do this all day long. 我们可以这样干一整天
[14:45] Now, you wanna help us out, fellas, 伙计们 如果你们帮我们
[14:46] and maybe we’ll give you this cart of crap back in one piece. 或许你们的东西还能完璧归赵
[14:50] Some of it, anyway. 其中一些东西吧
[14:51] Okay, okay. Just don’t bust anything else. 行 行 别再砸东西了
[14:54] What do you need? 你需要什么
[14:55] Bad code is– is like a bad recipe. 糟糕的代码 就像是糟糕的食谱
[14:58] A pinch of this, a dash of that. 东加一勺调料 西添一些别的
[15:00] To reverse engineer it, though, you– 但要将它逆向编译 你…
[15:02] You’re working without a cookbook. 你就没有食谱可以参考了
[15:04] You’re in the States? No one told me you were coming. 你在美国 没人跟我说你回来了
[15:06] It’s not a good time, Antonio. 现在不方便 安东尼奥
[15:10] We’ll talk about it later. 我们之后再谈
[15:17] I hear it from my brother– 我是从哥哥那里听到的
[15:18] I’m here on business. 我是为了生意才来的
[15:19] Samuel works in the business. 塞缪尔负责生意
[15:21] You go to college. 你专心读你的大学
[15:22] There. We talked. Now go. 就这样 聊完了 现在快滚
[15:24] No. 不行
[15:25] What happens here, I don’t want you to be a part of it. 我不想让你参与这里发生的事
[15:27] What about what I want? 那我的诉求呢
[15:28] I-I see you, what? Twice a year? 我一年才能见你两次
[15:31] Great. Sic the goons on me. 棒极了 让这些打手打死我算了
[15:33] Drop me a postcard next time you’re around. 下次你再来 给我寄张明信片
[15:35] Or don’t. 不寄也行
[15:42] Um, Mr. Marquez, I found something. 马尔克斯先生 我有发现了
[15:46] Okay, uh, this here, 好吧 这里
[15:47] this building block is part of a longer code 这个构建单元是我之前为一个叫
[15:50] I wrote for a program called Greylock. 灰锁的程序所写代码一部分
[15:51] That is why I signed my name to it like that. 这就是为什么我会像这样在其中签名
[15:55] As a joke. 这只是个玩笑
[15:55] So this was all you? 原来都是你干的
[15:57] No. No, this– the rest of this isn’t me. 不 不是 其他部分不是我写的
[16:01] Somebody stole my work. 有人偷走了我写的程序
[16:05] So this is the Marquez network. 这就是马尔克斯的网络
[16:09] You get in and out just like that? 你就像这样随意进出吗
[16:10] We built a back door. Sue us. 我们建了后门 有本事告我们呀
[16:13] So what do you want to know? 你们想知道什么
[16:14] Anything that tells us where Marquez took our agent. 马尔克斯把我们探员抓去哪里了
[16:18] Don’t even have to look that hard. 甚至不必特别努力的查
[16:19] The guy you’re missing’s some kind of tech wizard, yeah? 你们失踪的那个人是位科技奇才 对吗
[16:21] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[16:23] There’s a user in the network now poking around at everything. 网络中有位用户正在四处翻找一切
[16:25] It’s some serious bandwidth. 占了不少带宽
[16:26] Can you get us a location? 你能帮我们确定位置吗
[16:28] I wrote some of this, but someone weaponized the rest. 我写了其中一部分 但有人把剩下的武器化了
[16:32] The rootkit I wrote to attack intruders 有人利用我编写攻击入侵者的木马
[16:34] was used to gut your firewall 破坏了你的防火墙
[16:36] and gain access to your shipping lines. 获得了你航运公司的权限
[16:38] There is somebody out there who targeted you 外面有人以你为目标
[16:40] and they used my work to do it. 并利用我写的软件攻击你
[16:45] Wait a minute. 等一下
[16:46] What? 怎么了
[16:49] Someone built an apex predator. 有人构建了个顶级捕猎者
[16:52] You could use it to rob banks, 你可以用它来抢银行
[16:53] to disrupt utility services, take down power grids. 扰乱公共服务 破坏电网
[16:56] Right now, I just want the shipment back. 我现在只想拿回货物
[17:02] Who is this? How the hell did you get this number? 你是谁 你怎么知道这个电话的
[17:04] I have your missing product. Half a million. Cash. 我有你丢失的货 50万美金 现金
[17:07] I’ll call in one hour with delivery instructions. 一小时后我会打电话来说明钱怎么送
[17:12] Get Samuel. And lock up the agent. 去找塞缪尔 把这个探员关起来
[17:14] I’ll deal with him later. 我待会再来收拾他
[17:18] Hello, Elizabeth. 你好 伊丽莎白
[17:21] I hope you’re comfortable, 希望你一边舒服地坐着
[17:22] sitting down with something good to drink. 一边品尝着美酒
[17:26] There’s always plenty to eat in the larder. 食品储藏室里总有许多吃的
[17:29] So please feel free at any time 你可以随时让我闭嘴
[17:31] to shut me up and help yourself. 去吃点东西
[17:35] If you’re watching this, I must be dead 如果你正在观看 我肯定已死
[17:40] and the business must be yours. 生意一定全都属于你了
[17:43] I’m relieved. 我很欣慰
[17:45] And excited for you. 既为你感到高兴
[17:47] And worried, as you might expect. 又如你所料 为你感到担心
[17:53] It’s strange. 这很奇怪
[17:54] Even with all the gunfire and killers in my life, 尽管我的生活中枪林弹雨 周围满是杀手
[17:59] I’ve never really worried about myself. 我从来没为自己担心过
[18:02] I’ve been much too busy worrying about you. 我一直为你担惊受怕
[18:05] Oh, my God, what a pain in the ass I’ve been. 天啊 这真太痛苦了
[18:10] Anyway. 总之
[18:11] What lies ahead is a glorious, 你面前的是一段辉煌
[18:16] treacherous, and, I hope, rewarding journey. 充满冒险的旅程 但愿你会受益匪浅
[18:21] If you’ll permit me, I’d like to share with you 如果你允许 我想和你说说
[18:26] some things that I’ve learned over a lifetime of bad deeds 我从一生经历的恶行和善意中
[18:31] and good intentions. 学到的东西
[18:34] So let’s take a walk together one last time. 让我们最后一次一起散步
[18:50] Congratulations, you genius son-of-a– 恭喜你 你这个混蛋天才
[18:53] We did it. You know what this means? 我们做到了 你知道这意味着什么吗
[18:55] It means we can start planning to sell this thing. 这意味着我们可以开始计划出售这个
[18:57] I, uh– I still think we should tinker. 我 我还是觉得我们该再完善一下
[18:59] There are some diagnostics I want to take another look at– 我想再做一下其他诊断测试
[19:01] Aram, you’re killing me. 阿兰姆 你可真要命
[19:03] Well, it’s not ready till it’s ready. 没准备好就是没准备好
[19:05] When? The next epoch? 什么时候可以 下个时代吗
[19:07] We have the VitasNow report. 我们已拿到当代维塔斯的报告
[19:09] They gave us a clean bill of health. 他们给我们出具了一份安全证明
[19:10] We paid a third party for their assessment– 我们出钱找第三方评估
[19:13] To find flaws, problems, data gaps, 以发现缺陷 问题 数据缺口等等
[19:16] things we could’ve missed, right? 我们可能忽略的东西 对吗
[19:18] They’re only one company. 他们只是一家公司
[19:19] Who double-checked everything. 他们再次检查了一切
[19:21] Our I’s are dotted, T’s are crossed. 我们已仔细检查所有细节没问题
[19:23] I read it. You read it. Relax. It’s time to celebrate. 我们都看过 放松 是时候庆祝了
[19:25] Yeah, but they did, uh, 是的 但他们确实
[19:26] point out a few glitches with peripherals– 指出了外围的一些小故障
[19:28] Oh, please, no jargon. 拜托 别说行话
[19:30] You know I don’t speak circuit board. 你知道我不懂电路板
[19:32] They didn’t spot anything that couldn’t be patched up easily. 他们没提出任何不易解决的问题
[19:37] Bottom line– they were happy for us. 总之 他们为我们感到高兴
[19:40] And I’m happy for us, ’cause we’re gonna be stinking rich. 我也为我们感到高兴 因为我们会巨有钱
[19:44] You know what we need now? 你知道我们现在需要什么吗
[19:46] More champagne and a strip club. 再来点香槟 然后去脱衣舞俱乐部
[19:48] Oh, I-I can’t. 我 我没法去
[19:49] Uh, I, uh– I actually have dinner plans 我… 实际上 我和父母约好
[19:51] with my parents tonight. 今晚一起吃晚餐
[19:53] Aram, seriously. 阿兰姆 说真的
[19:56] You’re killing me. 你可真要命
[20:00] FBI! 联调局
[20:01] Go, go, go! 快走 快 快点
[20:03] FBI! Hands! Hands! 联调局 举起手来 举起手来
[20:11] Hey, bud. How’s your morning going? 哥们 今早过得如何呀
[20:13] How’d you find me? 你们是怎么找到我的
[20:15] HRT is clearing the space. 人质救援队正清理这片区域
[20:17] No sign of Marquez. 没有马尔克斯的踪迹
[20:18] Uh, he got a ransom call about avocados. 他接到关于牛油果的勒索电话
[20:20] Apparently guacamole is the new angel dust. 显然牛油果酱是新毒品
[20:23] We managed to bag this one. 我们设法抓到了这个人
[20:25] Let’s hope he knows something. 但愿他知道些什么
[20:29] There’s a lot to the shipping. 航运有许多重要方面
[20:31] But the most crucial part of shipping– 但最重要的是
[20:35] Sun Tzu wrote, “The greatest victory 正如《孙子兵法》里写的 “不战
[20:38] is that which requires no battle.” 而屈人之兵”
[20:40] I would agree. 我很赞同
[20:41] If you want to make your enemy your friend, 如果你想化敌为友
[20:43] create a problem for them and then solve it. 给他们制造点麻烦 然后去解决
[20:46] It’s that simple. 就这么简单
[20:48] You’ll want to take notes now. 现在你可以做笔记了
[20:49] The following is a list of 12 wines 接下来我会告诉你12种机制
[20:51] that pair with everything. 能够解决一切问题
[20:53] I’ve said a lot about the mechanics 我已经讲了很多
[20:55] of how to operate my– uh, your empire. 我的 你的帝国的运营机制
[21:01] But much more important than that is 但远比这更重要的是
[21:05] managing the emotional reality 在运营这份事业时
[21:09] of running this enterprise. 如何处理情感上的矛盾
[21:13] And to do that, you must understand 要做到这一点
[21:17] one concept above all else. 你必须首先认识到一件事
[21:21] You have thousands of talented people 你背后有上千位优秀的人
[21:24] who work for and with you, 在为你工作 与你工作
[21:26] thousands of people who you are responsible for. 而你要为这上千人负责
[21:30] But at the end of the day, you’re alone. 但到头来 你还是孤身一人
[21:38] Nick. Uh, me again. 尼克 又是我
[21:41] We need to talk. Uh, you have my number. Uh, thank you. 我们需要谈谈 你有我电话的 谢谢
[21:44] You should go to a hospital. 你应该去医院
[21:45] No, I got a better idea– 不 我有个更好的主意
[21:47] Us figuring out why you were kidnapped 我们先来查明你为什么会被
[21:48] by a bloodthirsty avocado cartel. 一个残暴的牛油果犯罪集团绑架
[21:51] Uh, the why is easy– 原因很简单
[21:52] Marquez thinks I hacked into his system, 马尔克斯认为我入侵了他的系统
[21:54] accessed his delivery routes, 获取了他的运货路线
[21:55] and stole his product, but it wasn’t me. 偷了他的货 但这并不是我做的
[21:58] But he found your digital signature in his system. 但他在系统里发现了你的电子签名
[22:01] Yes. Uh, which means my Greylock source code 是的 这意味着我的灰锁系统源代码
[22:04] was stolen by our avocado thief. 被这位牛油果窃贼偷走了
[22:06] Who had access to it, besides you? 除了你之外还有谁能接触到代码
[22:08] Uh, my former business partner, Nick, 我的前生意搭档 尼克
[22:10] but he doesn’t know HTML from hieroglyphics, 但他丝毫不懂编程
[22:12] and, for like a second, this third-party risk assessment firm 还有一个可能 我们雇佣了一家
[22:15] we hired to spotlight any glitches. 第三方风险评估公司来进行缺陷测试
[22:17] I-It was early on, 是很久之前了
[22:18] but they definitely had a copy 但他们手上肯定有
[22:19] of unlocked source code. 未加密的源代码
[22:20] Can I make a suggestion? 我能给个建议吗
[22:22] Of course. 当然
[22:23] Well, we have two avenues here. 我们面前有两条路
[22:25] Someone set up Aram. We need to know who. 有人陷害了阿兰姆 我们需要找出是谁
[22:28] We also need to track Marquez. 此外我们还需要找到马尔克斯
[22:30] A man like that is never in the States long. 像他那样的人绝不会在美国停留太久
[22:32] This may be our one shot at getting a cartel leader. 这可能是我们抓到这位犯罪集团首脑的唯一机会
[22:36] So we divide and conquer. 所以我们各个击破
[22:37] Aram follows up with the third-party company. 阿兰姆去查那个第三方公司
[22:40] Someone’s in charge there. 那公司总有负责人
[22:42] Bring them in, get to the bottom of this. 把人带过来 查清楚
[22:48] The rest of you should focus 剩下的人
[22:49] on getting whatever information you can out of our new guest. 去新客人身上尽可能问出一切信息
[22:53] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[22:54] Let’s do it. 就这么办
[22:59] Thank you for that. 谢谢
[23:00] Anytime, boss. 随时效劳 老大
[23:03] Antonio? 安东尼奥
[23:06] It was a long drive back to Princeton. 回普林斯顿的路太远了
[23:07] I knew the place was empty– 我知道这里空着
[23:07] This is a safehouse, not a crash pad. Get out of here. 这是个安全屋 不是什么临时住所 走
[23:13] What is it? Que paso? 怎么了 怎么回事
[23:15] The FBI raided the downtown warehouse. 联调局突击了城里的仓库
[23:18] They grabbed Machado. They took back their agent. 他们抓走了马查多 救走了那个探员
[23:20] Agent? Th-Th-That was an agent you had captive? 探员 你抓的那个是联调局探员
[23:22] Why do you think I wanted you out of there? 不然我为什么要让你离开那里
[23:24] For your own good. 那是为了你好
[23:29] A business matter. 生意上的事情
[23:31] – The FBI– – Yeah, it is dangerous. -联调局 -是的 很危险
[23:33] That’s why you need to let us handle it. 所以你得让我们来处理
[23:38] You should never be deceived into believing 你永远不能被假相蒙骗
[23:40] that you can really trust anyone. 以为自己能真的信任谁
[23:46] My experience is that even 我的经验是
[23:50] my most intimate partners, 即使是最亲密的搭档
[23:55] occasion to betray me. 都有过机会背叛我
[23:58] You must always be mentally prepared 你必须在思想上准备好
[24:01] to separate yourself from anyone and anything in your life. 把自己和你生活中的所有人和事分开
[24:08] Because people will turn. 因为是人就会背叛
[24:12] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么
[24:13] You witnessed it with Mr. Kaplan. 卡普兰先生的事你也见到了
[24:14] Hell, you’ve done it yourself. 该死 你自己也背叛过我
[24:18] I’m sorry if I made it sound all doom and gloom. 抱歉我把这一切形容得如此灰暗
[24:22] Lonely. 孤独
[24:23] It’s not. 并非如此
[24:25] There’s a freedom in your new role. 你的新角色也是有自由的
[24:28] Freedom from convention. 背离世俗的自由
[24:31] From being a follower. 不必遵从别人的自由
[24:34] The pack takes its cue from the alpha wolf. 狼群追随狼王的脚步
[24:39] And when that wolf is wise and mindful, 如果狼王足智多谋
[24:44] the whole pack prospers. 整个狼群就会繁荣壮大
[24:47] That said, you will have one blind spot, 尽管如此 你将会有一个盲点
[24:52] one weakness that can’t be willed out of you. 一个你永远无法消除的弱点
[24:58] And that’s Agnes. 就是艾格尼斯
[25:02] I have no advice for you there. 对此我没有什么建议
[25:05] All I can tell you is, uh, do your best, 我能说的就只有 尽你所能
[25:10] and, hold on to that, 永不放弃
[25:13] like it’s the last thing in your heart. 把它当做你生命中的最后一个使命
[25:20] My company is highly respected in the industry. 我的公司在业内享有盛誉
[25:23] I don’t know what you think happened with your source code– 我不知道你觉得你的源代码出了什么事
[25:26] You turned my software into a weapon. 你把我的软件变成了一件武器
[25:28] You took something meant to help and protect people 你拿着一样用来帮助和保护人们的东西
[25:30] and stripped it for parts until it was dangerous. 把它拆散 让它变得危险
[25:33] Agent Mojtabai, I’ve reviewed your file. 莫伊塔巴尔探员 我看了你给的文件
[25:36] Based on what I saw, nothing you’ve said here surprises me, 根据我看到的 你说的这些都不让我惊讶
[25:39] except that you blame us for a problem of your own making. 除了你把一个自己犯下的错怪到了我们头上
[25:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[25:45] You hired us to do an independent review 你雇佣我们对你的源代码
[25:48] of your source code. 进行独立评估
[25:50] Our conclusions were clear. 我们的结论很清楚了
[25:52] Perhaps you’ve forgotten how clear. 也许你已经忘记有多清楚了
[25:56] You must not have read our report. 你一定还没读过我们的报告
[25:58] I brought you another copy. 我给你又带了一份
[26:03] I read it cover-to-cover. 我从头到尾看过了
[26:04] My business partner, Nick, read it, too. 我的商业伙伴 尼克 也看过了
[26:06] Then you didn’t read it thoroughly. 那你就是没看完整
[26:09] See for yourself. 自己看吧
[26:12] Aside from a few minor glitches, 除了一些小故障
[26:15] you gave us a clean bill of health. 你给我们出具了一份安全证明
[26:25] What are these sections? 这些章节是什么
[26:28] Implementations? 执行
[26:29] 源代码报告 安全分析与评估 顾客 灰锁有限公司
[26:31] Vulnerabilities? 漏洞
[26:31] 灰锁有限公司源代码报告 漏洞
[26:36] I’ve never seen any of these. 我从来没看到过这些
[26:41] Dammit, Nick. 该死 尼克
[26:43] See, no one needed to turn your software into a weapon. 看到了 没人需要把你的软件转变为武器
[26:46] Because I built a weapon from the start. 因为我一开始造的就是武器
[26:51] What time do Conroy and the others get here tomorrow? 康罗伊和其他人明天几点到
[26:53] 3:15, and the buyers should arrive shortly after that. 三点十五 各买家应该会在之后不久到
[26:58] You knew this whole time. 你一直都知道
[27:00] Sorry, you’re not supposed to be in here. 抱歉 你不该到这里来
[27:01] It’s okay, Chloe. 没关系 克洛伊
[27:02] This is the godfather of Greylock. 这是灰锁的教父
[27:04] The man who invented us. 发明了我们的人
[27:06] Everything we’ve accomplished is because of him. 我们的一切成就都是因为他
[27:10] What happened to you? You fall off your bike? 你怎么了 从自行车上摔了
[27:12] Remember this? 记得这个吗
[27:15] I had a little chat with Walter Sykes from VitasNow, 我和当代维塔斯的沃尔特·赛克斯聊过了
[27:18] and this is their full report, 这是他们的完整报告
[27:20] with all those sections you didn’t bother to show me. 里面有你没给我看过的章节
[27:22] You know, the ones 你知道 就是
[27:23] that said there’s vulnerability in the Greylock source code? 写着灰锁源代码有漏洞的章节
[27:28] I don’t know if you took a look around on the way in, 我不知道你进来的时候有没有看看
[27:30] but we’re way past source code. 但我们早过了源代码那一步了
[27:32] Remember Conroy? All that financing? 记得康罗伊吗 还有融资
[27:34] That was just the beginning. 那只是开头
[27:35] We’re pitching buyers tomorrow. Sky’s the limit. 我们明天就要向买家推销产品了 前途无量
[27:37] You lied to me. 你对我说谎了
[27:39] I sat right there and you lied to my face. 我就坐在你面前 你当着我的面撒谎
[27:42] I omitted. I held a few things back. 我不是撒谎 只是隐瞒了一些事情
[27:45] What did this company know that you and I didn’t? 这家公司知道什么你和我不知道的
[27:48] If something was really wrong, you would’ve fixed it. 如果真的有问题 你会解决的
[27:49] You know I was too close to the project. 你知道我当局者迷
[27:51] I couldn’t see it. That is why we hired them. 我没法看清 所以我们才雇佣了他们
[27:55] Do you know how dangerous this could be? 你知道这能有多危险吗
[27:57] If the wrong person 如果有坏人
[27:57] with the right know-how 知道进入灰锁的
[27:59] got access to Greylock, 正确途径
[28:00] they could strip it down to its most dangerous parts 他们会把灰锁拆解到只剩最危险的部件
[28:03] and use it to cripple systems. 然后利用其损坏系统
[28:05] Systems have flaws. 系统自然有缺陷
[28:07] So do people. 人也是
[28:08] And I won’t destroy this company 而我是不会就因为有坏人可能滥用我们的创作
[28:09] because a bad guy might misuse what we made. 就摧毁这家公司的
[28:13] They make baseball bats, Aram. 坏人还可能用棒球棒呢 阿兰姆
[28:14] Even though someone might use it 就算有人可能用棒球棒
[28:16] to crack somebody over the head– 砸破别人的脑袋
[28:16] You can’t keep selling this. 你不能再销售灰锁
[28:19] I can as long as clients want to buy it. 只有有顾客愿意买 我就能卖
[28:21] There might be a few bad eggs. It happens. 可能会有一些漏洞 这是很自然的
[28:23] I want this program out there so the rest of our customers 我想推出这个项目 好让剩下的顾客
[28:25] can use it for the good you intended. 能利用系统完成你的美好意图
[28:27] No. You want it out there so you can be rich. 不 你想推出好变得富有
[28:32] Chloe was right. You shouldn’t be in here. 克洛伊是对的 你不该到这里来
[28:34] You should leave. 你应该走了
[28:35] It’s too soon for Marquez 马尔克斯肯定
[28:37] to have gotten out of the country. 还没来得及离开这个国家
[28:38] Where’s he hiding? In the city? Nearby? 他藏在哪 在本市吗 还是本市周边
[28:41] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪
[28:44] But I know where he’s gonna be. 但我知道他要去哪
[28:46] How would you know that? 你怎么知道
[28:47] I overheard El Conejo get the second phone call 我偷听到兔子先生接到第二通电话
[28:50] about his missing shipment. 是关于他丢失货物的
[28:52] I know the time and the place for the exchange. 我知道交易的时间和地点
[28:55] I’ll share it, for a trade. 我会告诉你们 但有条件
[28:59] What trade? 什么条件
[29:00] I want to be sent back to Mexico for trial. 我要求被遣返墨西哥接受庭审
[29:04] Oh, let me guess– 我猜猜
[29:05] Because you’ve got a friend in the Fiscalia General’s office? 因为你在总检察长办公室有朋友
[29:08] There’s not gonna be any trial, will there? 不会有什么庭审 是吧
[29:09] You wanna worry about a little fish like me? 你们要操心我这样的小鱼
[29:12] Or go after the big fish like Marquez? 还是去追马尔克斯这样的大鱼
[29:20] You kidnapped an FBI agent? 你绑架了联调局探员
[29:22] You threatened him over a truckload of, what, vegetables? 你用一卡车的什么威胁他 蔬菜吗
[29:25] Avocados are a fruit, imbecile. 牛油果是水果 白痴
[29:28] You’re sick. The both of you. 你们是疯子 两个都是
[29:30] This whole thing… 所有的事都…
[29:35] Since the day you were born, I knew you were weak. 你出生的那天起 我就知道你很弱小
[29:39] You were built to sit behind a desk or a library. 你天生就是做文书的料
[29:44] I saw it, and I let you stay soft– to keep you safe. 我知道 但我让你保持软弱了 为了保护你
[29:50] But if you ever question my judgment or my control again, 但如果你再质疑我的判断和掌控
[29:53] so help me, boy, 老天保佑 小子
[29:55] you will learn a lesson in what a real man of power can do. 你会受到教训 知道一个掌权之人的能力
[30:05] Now, you wait here, until we’re long gone. 你等在这 直到我们走远为止
[30:23] There will come a time, Elizabeth, 总有一天 伊丽莎白
[30:25] when you are completely stumped, 你会被完全难倒
[30:29] a time when you will have factored in every variable 你会把所有的变量都考虑到
[30:33] and you still won’t see the answer. 但还是不明白答案
[30:36] But it’ll be there. Somewhere. 但答案就在某处
[30:38] The answer is– is always there. 答案一直都在
[30:41] And when you can’t see it, 当你看不到它
[30:43] it’s because some assumption that you’ve made, 那是因为你做的一些假设
[30:46] something you’ve taken for granted is false. 一些你觉得理所当然的事是错的
[30:50] You think you’re in a hospital in France. 你觉得你在法国的一家医院
[30:52] It may not be France or a hospital. 那里可能并不是法国或一家医院
[30:54] It may be New York and a warehouse. 那里可能是纽约的一个仓库
[30:57] The magician doesn’t trick you. 魔术师不骗你
[31:00] The magician helps you trick yourself. 魔术师帮你骗你自己
[31:12] That looks fun. 看着很有意思
[31:13] Cheecha’s a god-send. 薇查太棒了
[31:15] I’m pain free and looser than a kangaroo’s tummy. 我完全不疼了 比袋鼠的肚肚还松弛
[31:22] I think it’s a trick, an illusion. 我想那是个把戏 一个假象
[31:25] He figured it out. 他想明白了
[31:27] Ooh. Yeah. Oh, baby! Aah! 爽 太爽了
[31:39] I wanted to know who got into my safe. 我想知道谁盗了我的保险箱
[31:41] I should’ve been asking whether this is my safe. 我该问这是不是我的保险箱
[31:47] They tore mine out. 他们把我的挖了出来
[31:48] You can see exactly where there. 你可以看到原来的痕迹
[31:51] And they replaced it with a perfect replica. 他们用完美的复制品将其替换
[31:54] Then they were free to take the original safe somewhere 然后他们就可以把原保险箱带走
[31:57] and drill for days if they needed to. 慢慢把它钻开
[32:00] How did Kosta not know? 科斯塔怎么会不知道
[32:03] An afternoon away. An evening at the opera. 某天下午出去了 某天晚上去看歌剧了
[32:07] Doesn’t matter. 不重要
[32:09] That was then. The now is in Zurich. 都是过去的事了 现在要找的人在苏黎世
[32:11] And his name is Heinrich Zimmerstahl. 他的名字叫海因里希·齐默斯塔尔
[32:51] I brought your ransom. 我把你要的赎金带来了
[32:53] But we both know you’re never gonna touch a dollar. 但我们都知道你一块钱都碰不到
[32:56] Because you’re not leaving. 因为你走不了了
[32:58] This place is now your graveyard. 这里就是你的墓地
[33:01] I bury you here. 我把你埋在这
[33:02] What are you doing? We don’t have the shipment yet. 你在干什么 我们还没拿回货
[33:04] Look around. 看看周围
[33:06] His only way out of here is through us, 他只能从我们这边出
[33:09] and he won’t even get that far. 而他连这里都走不到
[33:16] What if I want to get caught? 如果我想被逮住呢
[33:18] Antonio? 安东尼奥
[33:20] What in God’s name are you doing? 你在干什么
[33:23] Do I still seem weak to you? Like I belong behind a desk? 你还觉得我弱吗 觉得我只配当文书
[33:25] You gotta be joking. 你肯定是在逗我
[33:26] How many years of it do you think I could stand it, Dad? 你觉得我能忍几年 爸
[33:28] Of what? 忍什么
[33:29] Of not being allowed to know about the family business. 忍不被允许接触家里的生意
[33:31] Of not getting a phone call 忍我亲爸就在几小时车程内
[33:32] when my own father is just a few hours away. 而我却等不到电话
[33:35] You’re not strong enough. 你不够强
[33:37] You mean not Samuel enough. 你是说不够萨缪尔
[33:38] It has nothing to do with Samuel. 和萨缪尔无关
[33:40] I always wanted the best for you. Always! 我一直想要给你最好的生活 一直
[33:43] You wanted me gone. The college boy in America. 你想我离开 当个美国的大学生
[33:46] I outsmarted you. I took your truck. 我比你智高一筹 我劫了你的货
[33:48] I ransomed it back right under your nose. 我就在你鼻子底下索要了赎金
[33:51] What do you say to that? 你怎么说
[33:53] Am I strong enough now? 我现在够强了吗
[33:58] Get down! Fbi! 趴下 联调局
[34:01] You think you’re so smart, huh? 你觉得你很聪明是吧
[34:03] Don’t move! Down! 不许动 趴下
[34:04] You led the FBI right to us. 你把联调局引了过来
[34:06] Me? How about you and your ego? 我吗 你和你的自负怎么说
[34:08] Kidnapping. Calling attention to yourself. 绑架 引起他们的注意
[34:11] Like a fool. 像个傻子
[34:12] It was you? This whole time? 一直以来都是你吗
[34:15] I did what I had to do. 我做了我该做的
[34:17] Look. He’s paying attention now. 看 他现在注意我了
[34:18] You want my attention? 你想要我的注意
[34:20] You want to be part of this business? 你想要参与进这生意里
[34:21] Okay. Okay, how about we de-escalate? 好了 好了 我们冷静一下好不好
[34:23] There’s a cost to this business! 这生意是有代价的
[34:26] You can talk about it in family therapy tomorrow. 你们明天可以一起和心理医生谈
[34:28] And this is what happens when you cross El Conejo. 这就是你惹到兔子先生的下场
[34:31] Gun! 枪
[34:32] Drop it! 放下枪
[34:33] I got it. 抓住了
[34:37] You’re okay. He needs an ambulance. 你没事了 他需要救护车
[34:39] – Do you? – I’m fine. -你需要吗 -我没事
[34:41] But I’m never touching an avocado again. 但我不会再碰牛油果了
[34:50] I almost died today because of you, kid. 我今天差点因你而死 小子
[34:56] Twice. 两次
[34:57] I didn’t think it would go that far. 我没想到会走到这步
[35:00] Didn’t think he would… 没想到他会
[35:07] How are you even involved in this? 你是怎么搅进来的
[35:08] It was my code you used to hack your dad’s business. 你用来黑你爸生意的代码是我的
[35:11] Really? Th-That’s cool. 真的吗 真酷
[35:14] Cool? 酷吗
[35:16] How did you even get ahold of it to begin with? 你是怎么拿到它的
[35:18] Uh, my roommate at Princeton. 我普林斯顿大学的室友
[35:21] He’s a computer science major. 他学的是计算机科学
[35:23] He saw a beta test version of the– 他在编程课上
[35:26] Of your software in his programming class. 看到了你的软件的一个测试版
[35:29] He made some minor tweaks, 他微调了一下
[35:31] took the rootkit, made it offensive, 让它有攻击性
[35:33] saw how dangerous and adaptable it was, 看到它有多危险和适应力有多强
[35:35] and said he needed to test it out. 然后他说需要测试一下
[35:37] I had the perfect target– my father. 我有完美的目标 我爸
[35:41] Your roommate weaponized my code in a dorm room? 你室友在宿舍里把我的代码武器化了
[35:45] He said it was the perfect weapon. 他说那是完美的武器
[35:48] You should know. You built it. 你该知道的 是你写的
[35:58] I’m sorry, Kosta. 抱歉 科斯塔
[36:01] I would never betray you, Raymond, 我永远不会背叛你的 雷蒙德
[36:04] but I did fail. 但我确实失败了
[36:06] You left this house safe with me, 你把这房子交给我看守
[36:08] and somehow, I let the enemy slip inside. 而我让敌人溜了进去
[36:12] I walked by that safe hundreds of times, and I had no idea. 我路过那个保险箱数百次 一点都没发现
[36:15] You wouldn’t have. I didn’t see it. 你发现不了的 我之前也没发现
[36:19] It was just a good guess. 只是猜对了
[36:22] When this is over, 等这一切结束了
[36:23] the house and everything in it are yours. 这房子和里面的一切都是你的了
[36:26] Keep it, sell it. I don’t care. 留着 卖了 我不在意
[36:29] It’s all yours. 都是你的了
[36:37] You’ll forgive me if I let you see yourself out. 请原谅我不送你了
[36:46] Mr. Zimmerstahl has arrived. 齐默斯塔尔先生到了
[36:52] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[36:54] It’s been years. 很多年不见了
[36:56] I was telling your associate here about the first time we met. 我正和你这位同事说起我们初次见面的事
[37:01] The St. Moritz Snow Polo World Cup, 2005. 2005年圣莫里茨雪地马球世界杯赛
[37:04] I haven’t gone near a drop of peppermint schnapps since. 自此之后我再也没喝过薄荷酒
[37:10] Come with me. 跟我来
[37:12] When I came to see you all those years ago, 多年前我来看你的时候
[37:14] I told you I needed a particularly secure safe. 我和你说我需要一个特别安全的保险箱
[37:19] I told you that safe needed to be one-of-a-kind. Do you remember? 我和你说保险箱必须是独一无二的 记得吗
[37:23] I do. 记得
[37:34] You’re really going through with it? 你真的要这么做吗
[37:36] I can think of a thousand terrible things 如果灰锁代码泄露
[37:38] the wrong person could do if the Greylock code went wide, 我可以想到不法分子会做出无数可怕的事
[37:41] but what scares me most are the things I cannot think of. 但让我最害怕的是我想不到的事
[37:47] I have to stop this before Nick gets more funding. 我必须在尼克拿到更多资金前阻止此事
[37:51] You’re doing the right thing. 你做得对
[38:00] Watch your step. 小心台阶
[38:02] Dear. 亲爱的
[38:05] What happened? 怎么了
[38:08] That box was one of the finest I’d ever constructed. 这是我做过最好的保险箱之一
[38:12] I couldn’t agree more. One of the finest. 完全同意 最好之一
[38:15] The problem– that’s not my safe. 问题是这不是我的保险箱
[38:19] My safe is gone, 我的保险箱不见了
[38:20] and the one in its place is identical. 现在取而代之的这个却一模一样
[38:24] One person is capable of that kind of craftsmanship. 只有一个人能做出这种工艺
[38:29] You. 你
[38:34] You built a second safe, didn’t you? 你做了第二个保险箱是吗
[38:36] Well, of course I did. 当然了
[38:40] Excuse me? 你说什么
[38:41] I made a second. Identical. 我做了第二个一模一样的
[38:45] For whom? 给谁做的
[38:46] Raymond, I made it for you. 雷蒙德 给你做的
[39:04] Having problems with your source code, Nick? 源代码有问题吗 尼克
[39:06] Is this you? Did you do this? 是你吗 是你干的吗
[39:08] Nothing in Greylock will respond. 灰锁完全没有反应
[39:10] And you didn’t even start the space camp program for those kids. 你甚至没给那些孩子开启太空夏令营计划
[39:13] What? 什么
[39:15] It’s over, Nick. I went into the servers. 结束了 尼克 我进过服务器
[39:17] I undid the architecture, framework, databases– 我撤销了架构 框架和数据库
[39:19] Aram, I have a buyers’ presentation in 10 minutes. 阿兰姆 十分钟后 我要给买家做介绍
[39:21] Conroy’s in there. Three other angels. 康罗伊会在场 还有其他三位天使投资
[39:24] What am I supposed to tell them? 我要怎么和他们说
[39:25] Tell them the truth. 告诉他们真相
[39:28] Dude. 哥们
[39:31] It’s not too late. You can fix it. 现在还来得及 你可以弄好它
[39:32] I could, but I won’t. 我可以 但我不会
[39:35] And it would take the best IT team in the world months 世界最优秀技术团队都要耗费几个月的时间
[39:38] to undo what I did. 才能撤销我所做的
[39:44] Do you have any idea 你知不知道
[39:45] what’s already been done with our software? 我们的软件已经做了什么吗
[39:47] A couple of idiot kids in a dorm room 一群傻孩子在宿舍里
[39:49] used it to hack a drug cartel. 用它黑进了毒贩集团
[39:51] What about the next person who gets their hands on it 如果下一个拿到的人会修改后门软件
[39:53] and knows how to modify the rootkit? 怎么办
[39:55] I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 我不知道你鬼扯什么
[39:56] And I don’t think you ever did. 我想你根本就不知道
[40:00] My code was never safe with you. 我的代码在你手上根本不安全
[40:03] You know what you tell them in the other room? 你知道你在隔壁房间该怎么和他们说吗
[40:05] You tell them that your ex-business partner 你告诉他们你的前任商业伙伴
[40:07] did what he set out to do. 完成了他应该完成的任务
[40:11] He tried to make the world a little safer. 他想让这个世界更安全一点
[40:22] Can you come in a minute? 你能过来一下吗
[40:31] Reggie Cole is dead. 雷吉·科尔死了
[40:33] The trail on the gunman went cold, 枪手的线索断了
[40:34] but there is one lead left to follow. 但还有一条线索可以追查
[40:37] The lawyer. What was his name? 那名律师 叫什么来着
[40:40] Lacroix. 拉克鲁瓦
[40:41] The man must’ve had associates, a legal practice, a family. 他肯定有同事 律师事务所 家庭
[40:45] Let’s find out everything we can about him. 我们尽力查出他的所有资料
[40:47] Sure. What do we have to lose? 好 我们也没什么损失
[40:49] I have everything to lose, but that’s not gonna stop me. 我可能会失去一切 但那阻止不了我
[40:52] I’m so sorry, Raymond. 很对不起 雷蒙德
[40:54] I had no idea you were going to be robbed. 我不知道你会被抢劫
[40:57] You say you made the duplicate for me? 你说你给我做了个一模一样的吗
[41:00] Well, no. Not you directly. 不 不是直接给你
[41:04] Then who? 那是给谁
[41:05] A woman. 一名女子
[41:07] She came to me and she said she was your representative. 她来找我说她代表你
[41:10] She knew everything about you. 她对你了如指掌
[41:12] She knew everything about the safe. 她对保险箱的事一清二楚
[41:14] She was clear she wanted it made 她说得很清楚
[41:16] to the same specifications as the original. 她要做一个和原版一模一样的
[41:21] She paid with the same bank accounts. 她用同一个银行账户付款
[41:24] The only thing different was using uncoded 唯一不同的是
[41:27] ready-to-set biometric panels 拇指扫描采用的是
[41:31] for the thumb scan. 未设置的生物面板
[41:33] So anyone could open the new one. 所以任何人都能开启新的保险箱
[41:36] At the time, I assumed you’d simply set it later. 当时 我以为你之后会设置好
[41:40] Tell me everything that you can remember about the woman. 把你记得这名女子所有的事全都告诉我
[41:44] It was so long ago. 那是很久之前的事了
[41:49] I remember glasses. 我记得她戴了眼镜
[41:52] She wasn’t very tall. 个子不是很高
[41:58] I do remember one other thing. 我倒是记得另一件事
[42:00] Go on. 继续说
[42:01] It happened several times. 出现过好几次
[42:05] She called me “deary.” 她叫我亲爱的
[42:06] Deary? 亲爱的
[42:07] And she called herself “Mister.” 她自称先生
[42:12] Kaplan? 卡普兰
[42:13] Yes, Raymond. 是的 雷蒙德
[42:15] Mr. Kaplan. 卡普兰先生
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme