时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 雷吉纳德·科尔 私家侦探所 | |
[00:05] | 注意 犯罪现场已封锁 | |
[00:13] | Looks like the FBI already took anything useful. | 看来联调局已经把有用的东西带走了 |
[00:16] | The FBI has no idea what’s useful to me. | 联调局不懂什么东西对我有用 |
[00:23] | Maybe we’ll find the shooter. | 说不定我们能查出枪手 |
[00:24] | I don’t know, we’ve got everyone out there, | 我不确定 当时所有人都在外面 |
[00:28] | but a guy on a motorcycle? | 除了一个骑摩托车的 |
[00:31] | That bike’s in pieces by now. | 那摩托车已经变成碎片了 |
[00:33] | The shell casings are a dead end. | 追踪弹壳是条死胡同 |
[00:35] | Shooter could be anyone, anywhere. | 那个枪手可能是任何地方的任何人 |
[00:38] | All we can do is keep looking. | 我们只能不断寻找 |
[00:44] | Whoever killed Elizabeth is going through a lot of trouble | 杀伊丽莎白的人为了逃避你的追查 |
[00:47] | to keep you from finding them. | 一定大费周折 |
[00:49] | Seems like it would just be easier to take you out. | 如果当初除掉你 他们还能好过点 |
[00:53] | Perhaps they need me. | 说不定他们需要我 |
[00:54] | Or they’re saving me for something special. | 或是留着我这个好钢用在刀刃上 |
[00:57] | Could be they love you. | 可能是因为爱你 |
[00:58] | Or it could be all three. | 可能这三种想法兼具 |
[01:00] | This is something. | 这看着很重要 |
[01:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:09] | Oh, this is an item that definitely should not be | 这是一件绝对不应该出现在 |
[01:12] | in the possession of a former NYPD officer, | 纽约警局前警官物品中的玩意 |
[01:16] | even a crooked one like Reggie Cole. | 即便这人是狡诈的雷吉·科尔 |
[01:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[01:20] | It’s a key to a vault | 一把保险库的钥匙 |
[01:22] | that’s inside one of the most inaccessible, | 这个金库位于这世界上 |
[01:25] | enigmatic security facilities in the world. | 最难进入最为神秘的安全设施里 |
[01:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:32] | I have one just like it. | 我也有一把 |
[01:40] | 海伦·马吉 第172号 | |
[01:46] | That’s a long time. Apparently… | 时间很长了 很显然 |
[01:49] | Harold. The judge is taking the bench now. | 哈罗德 法官就位了 |
[01:52] | She’s gonna arraign Lew Sloan first. | 她会先传讯卢·斯隆 |
[01:55] | I’ll give you guys a few minutes alone together. | 我会给你们单独留点时间 |
[01:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Do you mind giving them a few minutes? | 不介意让他们单独待会儿吧 |
[02:09] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[02:10] | About the cop? | 那警察的事 |
[02:12] | Mateo said that he was killed? | 马泰奥说他被杀了 |
[02:13] | He and his lawyer. We couldn’t hold them. | 他和他的律师 我们不能扣留他们 |
[02:15] | As soon as they left the Post Office, they were gunned down. | 他们一离开邮局 就被枪杀了 |
[02:17] | By who? Why? | 谁干的 为什么杀他们 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:20] | Other than somehow it’s connected to Elizabeth’s murder. | 只知道跟伊丽莎白谋杀案有关 |
[02:23] | Which means it’s connected to Reddington. | 也就是跟雷丁顿有关 |
[02:25] | Oh, he’s not to blame, if that’s what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 但这事不怪他 |
[02:28] | I lied for you, to the cops to give you an alibi. | 我为了你 跟警察谎称你有不在场证明 |
[02:32] | I lied for you, not him. | 我是为了你 而不是他 |
[02:33] | No charges will be filed against you. | 你不会被指控 |
[02:35] | Cynthia gave me her word. | 辛西娅向我保证过 |
[02:36] | Yeah, well, Senator Panabaker lets Reddington do as he pleases. | 帕娜贝克参议员放任雷丁顿随心所欲 |
[02:40] | And as soon as you and poor Lew try to figure out | 而当你跟可怜的卢试图查清 |
[02:42] | who framed you for murder, | 诬陷你谋杀的人是谁 |
[02:43] | she just lets you both rot. | 她却让你俩深陷泥潭 |
[02:45] | This isn’t on her, Char, this is on me. | 这不怪她 夏琳 怪我 |
[02:48] | Based on my years of service, my attorney expects | 根据我多年的工作情况 律师推测 |
[02:51] | that I’ll be released without bail. | 我会被无保释放 |
[02:52] | So hopefully I can return to work. | 希望我能重返工作岗位 |
[02:57] | Elizabeth left Agnes with us as parents, | 伊丽莎白让我们做艾格尼斯的父母 |
[03:01] | role models. | 榜样 |
[03:03] | You want to make this right for me, I understand. | 你想让我无愧于心 我理解 |
[03:05] | But you have got to make it right for her. | 但你也要给她做出正确的榜样 |
[03:15] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃尔特 |
[03:19] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[03:20] | What a delight to see you. | 跟高兴见到你 |
[03:24] | I’ve been making a great effort not to be seen. | 我一直努力避免被人看到 |
[03:28] | By anyone. | 被任何人 |
[03:30] | How did you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[03:32] | The real mystery is | 真正的疑点在于 |
[03:33] | why you’re hiding in the private room | 你为什么躲在包间里 |
[03:35] | and why you aren’t returning calls. | 为什么不回电话 |
[03:38] | Too many questions, Raymond. | 你问题太多了 雷蒙德 |
[03:40] | What can I do for you today, | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[03:41] | other than marvel at your deductive powers | 除了鼓吹你的推理能力 |
[03:43] | and tolerate your unwanted presence? | 容忍你坐在这儿之外 |
[03:46] | A dead cop was storing | 一个死去的警察 |
[03:48] | something of value in Mount Bastion. | 在峰堡的金库里存了东西 |
[03:50] | I need to know what. | 我需要知道是什么 |
[03:52] | I need to get inside this vault. | 我需要进他的保险库 |
[03:55] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[03:56] | You engineered the impossible | 当你在一座花岗岩大山内 |
[03:58] | when you carved out the core of a granite mountain | 开凿出你固若金汤的设施时 |
[04:02] | to build your impenetrable facility. | 就已经重新定义了不可能 |
[04:05] | Well, I have more pressing concerns | 比起完成你的犯罪把戏 |
[04:06] | than enabling your criminal mischief, Raymond. | 我有更要紧的事要操心 雷蒙德 |
[04:10] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[04:14] | I recently consulted on a job. | 我最近给人当顾问 |
[04:17] | A heist crew needed a way to steal cargo | 一伙盗贼要从重兵看守下的 |
[04:19] | from a heavily guarded container yard. | 集装箱码头偷盗货物 |
[04:22] | My rig worked beautifully, | 我的方案天衣无缝 |
[04:23] | but the crew left evidence behind. | 但那帮家伙留下了证据 |
[04:25] | Now they’re in federal custody | 现在他们被联调局抓了 |
[04:28] | using my name to cut a deal. | 供出我的名字以获得豁免 |
[04:30] | If I’m not a wanted woman already, | 如果我还不是通缉犯的话 |
[04:31] | I fear I shall be at any moment. | 恐怕也随时会被通缉 |
[04:34] | It seems we both have itchy backs. | 看来我们都有一些烦恼 |
[04:37] | An opportunity to scratch each other’s itch. | 正好是个互帮互助的契机 |
[04:44] | Mr. Cooper, it’s not every day | 库珀先生 这儿可不是每天 |
[04:46] | an assistant director of the FBI graces us with his presence, | 都能有联调局助理司长大驾光临的 |
[04:50] | particularly on the wrong side of the bar. | 尤其是你还坐在被告席 |
[04:52] | How do you plead to the charges against you today? | 针对你的指控 你作何抗辩 |
[04:55] | Not guilty, Your Honor. | 无罪 法官大人 |
[04:56] | I’ll hear the defense on bail. | 辩护人是否要求保释 |
[04:59] | Defense asks for release with no bail, Your Honor. | 辩护人申请无保释放 法官大人 |
[05:02] | Harold Cooper’s led a long | 哈罗德·库珀的执法生涯 |
[05:04] | and distinguished career in law enforcement… | 漫长而卓越 |
[05:05] | Long and formerly distinguished until 10 years ago. | 曾漫长而卓越 直到十年前 |
[05:08] | After that? Who knows? No one will say. | 那之后的事谁知道呢 没人能说 |
[05:11] | Everyone knows everything in this town, | 这儿的每个人都知根知底 |
[05:12] | but what he does and how he does it is… | 但他干了什么 怎么干的 |
[05:15] | – No one has a clue. – Oh, Your Honor. | -没人知道 -法官大人 |
[05:17] | Which means he can go anywhere anytime, which makes him, | 这意味着他可以随时去任何地方 |
[05:20] | by any reasonable standard, a flight risk. | 从合理性角度出发 他有逃逸风险 |
[05:23] | Bail is set at $300,000. | 保释金定为三十万美元 |
[05:25] | Trial in six weeks. | 六周后审理 |
[05:31] | Honey, we can get the money. | 亲爱的 我们能弄到钱 |
[05:33] | We can cash out an insurance policy if we have to. | 需要的话 我们可以兑现一份保单 |
[05:40] | I’m sorry I couldn’t do more. | 对不起 我只能做到这些 |
[05:41] | You kept Charlene out of this mess. | 你没让夏琳牵扯进来 |
[05:43] | That’s enough. | 已经足够了 |
[05:44] | We’re not stopping until we find out who’s behind this. | 在找到幕后黑手前 我们不会放弃 |
[05:47] | If I had any say in this, | 如果我有发言权的话 |
[05:48] | the only Blacklister we’d go after | 我们要追查的唯一一个黑名单人物 |
[05:49] | is the person who did this to you. | 就是陷害你的那个人 |
[05:51] | You do have a say. The say. | 你确实有发言权 还有决定权 |
[05:53] | You haven’t told him yet? | 你还没告诉他吗 |
[05:55] | Until the judge miscarried justice, | 直到法官误判前 |
[05:56] | I was hoping I wouldn’t have to. | 我本希望不必这么做 |
[05:58] | Have to what? | 做什么 |
[06:00] | Give you my job. | 把我的工作交接给你 |
[06:01] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[06:04] | You have my full confidence and blessings. And you… | 我信任你也认可你的能力 而且 |
[06:07] | Harold, you have to go. | 哈罗德 你得走了 |
[06:14] | I can’t do this. | 我不行 |
[06:15] | Probably not. | 可能吧 |
[06:16] | But Harold chose you. | 但哈罗德选择了你 |
[06:19] | What about Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员不行吗 |
[06:20] | What about him? | 不行吗 |
[06:22] | You eat life, or life eats you, Agent Mojtabai. | 不征服 就屈服 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[06:25] | You’re the boss now, so bon appetit. | 该你做主了 扬鞭吧 |
[06:38] | This is only until Mr. Cooper is back, | 我只负责到库珀先生回来为止 |
[06:40] | which I hope is really… | 我希望 |
[06:42] | Really soon. | 很快 |
[06:44] | Um, I’m just a figurehead, like Colonel Sanders. | 我只是挂名 就像桑德斯上校 |
[06:47] | They need a face on the bucket. | 他们需要在全家桶上印个脸 |
[06:49] | It should’ve been your face, obviously. | 显然 这个人选应该是你 |
[06:51] | Square-jawed, dimpled, top of the pecking order. | 方下巴 酒窝 人中龙凤 |
[06:54] | I had my shot. It’s your turn. | 我有过机会 这次该你了 |
[06:57] | You’ll be fine. | 你可以的 |
[06:58] | I understand congratulations are in order. | 我知道应该恭喜你 |
[07:01] | Says the man who really rules the roost. | 一个握有实权的人还这么说 |
[07:03] | If I may offer some counsel… | 如果让我提供一些建议 |
[07:05] | “Do not go where the path may lead. | “不要踏已知的路 |
[07:08] | “Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” | 去走没有人走的路 并留下足迹” |
[07:14] | In the spirit of that, I bring an unusual case. | 本着这样的精神 我带来了一个不一般的案子 |
[07:18] | A Blacklister not to catch, but to release. | 不是抓 而是要释放一个黑名单人物 |
[07:22] | Ah, here we go. Good luck. | 又来了 祝好运 |
[07:23] | Helen Maghi, | 海伦·马吉 |
[07:26] | one of the world’s | 世界上 |
[07:27] | most accomplished structural and geotechnical engineers. | 最有成就的结构和岩土工程师之一 |
[07:32] | In the invasion of Iraq, | 在入侵伊拉克时 |
[07:33] | Maghi designed a floating bridge | 马吉设计了一座浮桥 |
[07:35] | to carry tanks and heavy-armor vehicles | 以便承载坦克和重型装甲车 |
[07:37] | across the Euphrates River in the dark of night. | 在深夜穿越幼发拉底河 |
[07:39] | Her crowning achievement is Mount Bastion. | 她的最高成就是峰堡 |
[07:43] | Using proprietary drilling techniques, | 使用专有的钻探技术 |
[07:45] | she carved into a Pennsylvania mountain of solid granite | 她钻进宾夕法尼亚州一座坚硬的花岗岩山里 |
[07:50] | to create an impregnable storage facility | 建造了一座受犯罪精英青睐的 |
[07:54] | favored by the criminal elite, | 坚不可摧的存储设施 |
[07:56] | with more safeguards and redundancies | 那里的安保措施和人员 |
[07:59] | than the U.S. Bullion Depository. | 比美国金库还多 |
[08:02] | And you want to break into it. | 你想进去 |
[08:04] | Well, we found this key | 我们在雷吉·科尔的办公室 |
[08:07] | in Reggie Cole’s office. | 发现了这把钥匙 |
[08:09] | A key to a storage vault in Mount Bastion. | 是峰堡保险库的钥匙 |
[08:14] | Mount Bastion would never | 峰堡绝不会 |
[08:15] | rent a vault to a former police officer, | 把保险库租给一个前警官的 |
[08:17] | but they might to his employer. | 但可能会租给他的雇主 |
[08:19] | His employer, Harold’s blackmailer, | 他的雇主 就是勒索哈罗德的人 |
[08:21] | Elizabeth’s killer, all the same person. | 杀伊丽莎白的凶手 都是一个人 |
[08:25] | What are we waiting for? Let’s storm the mountain. | 我们还等什么 让我们去解决那座山 |
[08:27] | Impossible without Maghi’s help. | 没有马吉的帮助是不行的 |
[08:29] | That’s where the task force comes in. | 这就需要特别小组发挥作用了 |
[08:31] | She provided engineering services to some heist crew | 她为维吉尼亚港的盗窃团伙 |
[08:36] | working the Port of Virginia. | 提供工程服务 |
[08:38] | The crew was just arrested by the FBI, | 这个团伙刚被联调局逮捕 |
[08:40] | and Helen is afraid they’ll sell her out in a plea bargain. | 海伦担心他们会为了减刑而供出她 |
[08:45] | You want us to make the criminal case | 你想让我们摆平这起对海伦不利的 |
[08:47] | against Helen Maghi go away, | 刑事案件 |
[08:49] | in exchange for her help breaking into Mount Bastion. | 以此来换取她的帮助进入峰堡 |
[08:53] | How do we feel about that, team? | 我们怎么想 队员们 |
[08:55] | Show of hands for yes. | 举手表示同意 |
[09:00] | Right. I am in charge here. | 对了 现在我说了算 |
[09:02] | Okay, uh, Agent Ressler, Agent Zuma, | 好吧 雷斯勒探员 祖玛探员 |
[09:05] | track down the FBI team that made the arrest. | 找到逮捕他们的联调局小组 |
[09:07] | We’ll start by trying to find out what kind of case they have. | 我们先了解一下案件的详细情况 |
[09:09] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:11] | And Harold. How is he? | 哈罗德怎么样 |
[09:12] | Not good. He’s stuck in jail with a bail he can’t afford. | 不太好 他交不起保释金 困在监狱里 |
[09:18] | They cut open a shipping container | 他们在堆场中央 |
[09:20] | right in the middle of the yard, | 切开了一个集装箱 |
[09:22] | directly in front of security cameras, | 就在监控摄像头前面 |
[09:25] | and nobody saw a thing. | 谁也没看到 |
[09:27] | How did they do that? | 他们怎么做到的 |
[09:28] | Look at the red container. | 看那个红色的集装箱 |
[09:31] | Now check it out 15 minutes later. | 十五分钟后再看 |
[09:34] | And after that… | 再看 |
[09:36] | And after that. | 再看 |
[09:38] | Who was moving it? | 谁在移动它 |
[09:40] | It was moving itself slowly. | 它自己在慢慢地移动 |
[09:43] | So slowly, motion cameras | 移动得很慢 |
[09:45] | didn’t detect it and security guards never noticed. | 动态摄像头没发现 保安也没注意到 |
[09:48] | The heist crew was hiding inside. | 盗窃团伙就藏在里面 |
[09:50] | They retrofit the container with hidden wheels, | 他们给集装箱加装了隐蔽的轮子 |
[09:52] | then crept it into position | 然后悄悄地把它 |
[09:54] | next to the stolen cargo to block security cameras. | 移动到被偷的货物旁边来遮挡摄像头 |
[09:56] | It was brilliantly engineered, | 设计地很巧妙 |
[09:59] | which makes sense given the woman who hired them. | 考虑到他们的雇主 这也说得通 |
[10:02] | Helen Maghi. | 海伦·马吉 |
[10:03] | Now, our intel says that she was hired by the crew, | 我们的情报显示她是被这个团伙雇佣的 |
[10:06] | uh, as a consultant. | 作为顾问 |
[10:07] | Someone is playing you. | 你们被骗了 |
[10:09] | The crew we’re talking about are high school dropouts. | 我们说的这个团伙都是高中辍学生 |
[10:12] | What did they steal? | 他们偷了什么 |
[10:13] | Six crates of RPGs. | 六箱火箭推进榴弹 |
[10:16] | According to our suspects, Maghi made plans | 据我们的嫌犯供述 马吉计划 |
[10:18] | to ship them to separatist forces in Kazban. | 把他们运往卡兹班的割据势力 |
[10:21] | To put it simply, she’s arming terrorists. | 简单来说 她在为恐怖分子提供武器 |
[10:24] | Mr. Homan? I don’t know who that is. | 霍曼先生 我不认识他 |
[10:26] | Our friend with the hat. | 我们戴帽子的那位朋友 |
[10:28] | He posted bail? | 他付了保释金 |
[10:29] | All $300,000. | 全部三十万美金 |
[10:31] | Once payment goes through, you can go home. | 保释金到账后 你就可以回家了 |
[10:33] | Have you spoken to the prosecutor about a deal? | 你和检察官谈过协议了吗 |
[10:35] | A deal? A deal for what? | 协议 什么协议 |
[10:36] | She says she’ll take two years | 她说如果你认罪 |
[10:37] | if you plead guilty to conspiracy. | 她同意判两年 |
[10:39] | No! | 不行 |
[10:39] | Char, it’s 15 if I go to trial. | 夏 如果公审要判十五年 |
[10:42] | But you were framed. | 但你是被陷害的 |
[10:43] | And to find out why I tampered with evidence and witnesses | 为了找出原因 我篡改了证据和证人 |
[10:46] | and let you lie to create my alibi. | 并让你说谎为我制造不在场证明 |
[10:49] | You were right, I have to make this right for Agnes. | 你说得对 我得为艾格尼斯做出正确的榜样 |
[10:52] | A deal is the best way to do that. | 协议是最好的办法 |
[10:54] | So, Harold, tell her we’re good? | 所以 哈罗德 我和她说我们同意 |
[10:57] | On one condition. I won’t testify against Lew. | 有一个条件 我不指认卢 |
[10:59] | He wouldn’t cut a deal to hurt me, | 他不会签订伤害我的协议 |
[11:01] | and I won’t cut one that hurts him. | 我也不签伤害他的协议 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:15] | Go ahead, | 来吧 |
[11:17] | read the results. | 解读结果 |
[11:19] | I’m not trying to read anything. | 我不想解读任何东西 |
[11:22] | I’m trying to remember. | 我在回忆 |
[11:26] | I miss Mierce. | 我想念米尔斯 |
[11:40] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[11:41] | Well, we spoke to the Bureau | 我们向联调局了解了 |
[11:42] | about the heist crew you say hired her. | 你说的雇佣她的盗窃团伙 |
[11:44] | Only, uh, they say she hired them and that, uh, | 事实是 他们说她才是雇主 |
[11:48] | she’s a terrorist. | 她是个恐怖分子 |
[11:49] | While dramatic statements are effective attention grabbers, | 戏剧性的陈述往往能够有效地吸引注意 |
[11:52] | overstatement merely serves to try your listener’s patience. | 夸大其词只会消磨听众的耐心 |
[11:57] | I’m not being dramatic. | 我没有夸张 |
[11:58] | Or maybe I am, because, well, stealing RPGs | 也许我是 因为偷火箭推进榴弹 |
[12:01] | to arm extremists in Kazban is, | 武装卡兹班的极端主义者是 |
[12:03] | well, pretty dramatic, and apparently what she did. | 非常夸张的行为 很显然这是她做的 |
[12:06] | We need the FBI to lose interest in Helen Maghi. | 我们需要让联调局别关注海伦·马吉 |
[12:10] | It’s the only way for us to obtain information | 这是我们获取信息 |
[12:13] | we need to avenge Elizabeth and free Harold. | 为伊丽莎白报仇 释放哈罗德的唯一途径 |
[12:16] | You asked us to look into Maghi’s claims, and we did. | 你让我们调查马吉的说法 我们调查了 |
[12:19] | And now I’m asking you to do the same, respectfully. | 现在我也请你这么做 以尊重的态度 |
[12:24] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[12:25] | Another word of advice, moral relativism. | 再提一个词的建议 道德相对主义 |
[12:28] | That’s two words. | 那是两个词 |
[12:29] | Yes, but one piece of advice. | 没错 但是一条建议 |
[12:44] | Did you lie to me, Helen? | 你对我说谎了吗 海伦 |
[12:47] | Fresh intel says you’ve been arming the separatists | 最新情报显示你在一个饱受战争蹂躏的国家 |
[12:50] | in a war-torn country, | 为分裂分子提供武器 |
[12:52] | putting innocent civilians at risk. | 将无辜平民置于危险之中 |
[12:55] | And you know me better than that. | 你应该更了解我 |
[12:57] | I do. | 没错 |
[12:57] | But my best contact in law enforcement | 但我在执法部门最好的联系人 |
[13:00] | has replaced by a conscience with ears, | 已经被这有良知的说辞说服了 |
[13:03] | so I am unable at present | 所以我现在不能帮你 |
[13:05] | to wave your federal troubles away. | 摆脱联邦的麻烦 |
[13:09] | Then we have little to discuss. | 那我们就没什么可谈的了 |
[13:11] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[13:12] | I could make you disappear. | 我可以让你人间蒸发 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry. Is that a threat? | 不好意思 你是在威胁我吗 |
[13:17] | What I’m offering is a gift. | 我是想送你一份礼物 |
[13:19] | While I can’t stop the FBI | 尽管我不能阻止联调局 |
[13:20] | from looking for you, | 继续追查你 |
[13:22] | I can certainly make sure they never find you. | 我可以确保他们永远找不到你 |
[13:24] | New papers, private estates. | 新的证件 私人庄园 |
[13:27] | Reflexologist on call, day and night. | 无论何时 都有中式足疗师随叫随到 |
[13:31] | I prefer shiatsu. | 我更喜欢日式按摩 |
[13:34] | Done. | 成交 |
[13:34] | If I just help you break into the mountain fortress I designed. | 只要我帮助你闯入我设计的峰堡 |
[13:39] | There must be something quite valuable | 在那个保险库里肯定有 |
[13:40] | hidden inside that vault. | 很有价值的东西 |
[13:41] | I hope so, Helen. | 我希望如此 海伦 |
[13:43] | I really do. | 真的 |
[13:52] | Can I help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[13:53] | – I got it. – I insist. | -我可以的 -我想帮忙 |
[13:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:56] | Taking this back where it belongs. | 把它放回它该在的地方 |
[13:57] | Raymond gave us a case | 雷蒙德给了我们一个案子 |
[13:59] | that can help find the person who framed you. | 能帮我们找到嫁祸你的人 |
[14:00] | He’s the one who should be on trial right now, not you. | 现在出庭受审的应该是他 不是你 |
[14:03] | I’m not… on trial. | 我不会出庭受审 |
[14:06] | I agreed to plead guilty. | 我同意认罪 |
[14:08] | Wait, what? No. | 等等 什么 不行 |
[14:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[14:13] | You can’t because, | 你不能认罪 因为 |
[14:17] | you’re not. | 你是无辜的 |
[14:18] | But I am, | 但我确实犯罪了 |
[14:19] | and finding the person who set me up won’t change that. | 找出陷害我的人也无法改变这个事实 |
[14:22] | Two years. | 两年 |
[14:23] | With good behavior, maybe 18 months. | 如果表现良好 或许可以缩短到十八个月 |
[14:25] | Then it’s over. | 然后就结束了 |
[14:27] | Unfortunately, so is my career, so thank you, | 不幸的是 我的事业也是如此 谢谢你 |
[14:31] | but I’ll take the box where it belongs. | 我要把这箱东西带去它该去的地方 |
[14:42] | Ah, Harold. Hello. | 哈罗德 你好 |
[14:44] | Hello, Mr. Homan. | 你好 霍曼先生 |
[14:45] | Thank you for my bail. I’ll repay it. | 谢谢你保释我 我会还给你的 |
[14:48] | I’m not sure how or when. | 我不确定怎么还 什么时候还 |
[14:51] | Harold, the deal, | 哈罗德 你的协议 |
[14:54] | your plea to fall on your all-too-honorable sword, | 你因为太过正直 太勇于承担责任而认罪 |
[14:58] | have you told Agnes about it? | 你有没有告诉艾格尼斯 |
[15:01] | Have I told her her life is being upended again? No. | 告诉她她的生活又将彻底改变 没有 |
[15:05] | Of everything that’s happening, | 发生了这么多事 |
[15:06] | that’s the thing I dread the most. | 这件事最让我担忧 |
[15:08] | Then don’t. | 那就不要说 |
[15:10] | You want to repay me for bailing you out… | 就当作是偿还我保释你的钱 |
[15:12] | Say nothing. | 什么也不要说 |
[15:14] | I can’t protect her from this. | 我不能保证她永远不知道 |
[15:16] | No, but perhaps I can. | 是不行 但或许我可以 |
[15:18] | Then you have my word. | 我答应你 |
[15:20] | And my curiosity. | 我也好奇你会怎么做 |
[15:22] | All I need is your patience. | 我只求你耐心等待 |
[15:28] | Helen Maghi denies arming terrorists. | 海伦·马吉否认了向恐怖分子提供武装 |
[15:31] | Do you know a lot of people who would admit to arming terrorists? | 你认识很多会承认这件事的人吗 |
[15:34] | I do, yes. | 我还真认识不少 |
[15:36] | I also enjoy that degree of honesty with Helen Maghi. | 我也很享受与海伦·马吉之间的这种坦诚 |
[15:40] | A fact I only mention | 我之所以提这件事 |
[15:42] | to put your righteous mind at ease about working with her. | 是为了能让正直的你放心与她合作 |
[15:46] | I can’t make the heist crew’s testimony go away. | 我没法让盗窃团伙的证词消失 |
[15:48] | She… She will be indicted. | 她依然会被起诉 |
[15:51] | Yes, wheels of justice and all that. | 明白 天网恢恢疏而不漏 |
[15:54] | Terrible metaphor, really. | 真是个糟糕的比喻 |
[15:55] | Wheels turn, justice sits. | 网有万千变化 正义却一成不变 |
[15:59] | Nonetheless, Helen has agreed to help us | 无论如何 海伦同意帮助我们 |
[16:01] | break into Mount Bastion. | 闯入峰堡 |
[16:03] | How did you make her agree? | 你是怎么让她同意的 |
[16:05] | The only relevant question is, will you agree to help? | 你只需要回答 你同不同意帮忙 |
[16:08] | You do know that’s your chair now, right? | 你知道这是你的椅子 对吧 |
[16:12] | Go on, it won’t bite. | 坐 椅子又不会咬人 |
[16:22] | This feels wrong. | 这感觉不对 |
[16:24] | Well, I’m sure there’s a knob underneath you can adjust. | 椅子下面有个把手 你可以调一调 |
[16:27] | Not the chair. | 我不是说椅子 |
[16:29] | Oh, well, give it time. You’ll do fine. | 假以时日 你会没事的 |
[16:32] | No, I don’t mean the job. I mean the case. | 我不是说这份工作 而是这个案子 |
[16:34] | Despite what Maghi told you, | 无论马吉和你说了什么 |
[16:35] | I have solid intel that Kazban rebels | 我有切实情报表明卡兹班叛军 |
[16:38] | are expecting a shipment of stolen RPGs from the U.S. | 在等一批从美国盗取的榴弹 |
[16:41] | And, well, Maghi is accused of stealing RPGs, | 鉴于马吉被控盗窃榴弹 |
[16:45] | so I can’t let the team work with a woman | 我不能让行动小组与一个 |
[16:47] | who is actively arming terrorists. | 积极为恐怖分子提供武装的女人合作 |
[16:50] | I’m right about Helen Maghi. | 在海伦·马吉的事上 我是对的 |
[16:53] | You need to trust me on that and move on with this case. | 你要相信我的判断 推进这个案子 |
[16:56] | If for no other reason than if you don’t, | 不为别的 就因为如果你不同意 |
[16:59] | Harold will never be able to reclaim that seat. | 哈罗德就永远无法坐回那张椅子 |
[17:07] | Mount Bastion. | 峰堡 |
[17:09] | How do we get in? | 怎么进去 |
[17:11] | My contract with Mount Bastion | 我与峰堡签的合约 |
[17:12] | was to engineer impenetrable storage vaults inside a mountain | 是在一座山的内部设计一个难以闯入的保险库 |
[17:16] | with one heavily fortified way in and out. | 只有一个出入口 守备森严 |
[17:21] | To hide its existence from the outside world, | 为了从外界隐藏其存在 |
[17:23] | the entire facility had to remain | 整个设施必须 |
[17:25] | unconnected to the municipal power grid. | 不接入市政电网 |
[17:27] | Okay. So to stay off the grid, | 为了达到这个效果 |
[17:29] | Maghi built her own geothermal power station | 马吉在山体内部造了一座 |
[17:31] | inside the mountain, | 地热发电站 |
[17:33] | but this created a hidden vulnerability | 但这也制造了一个潜在的弱点 |
[17:35] | ’cause the system needs a constant supply | 因为发电系统需要 |
[17:37] | of circulating water to dissipate the thermal load. | 源源不断的流水来散热 |
[17:40] | That water is piped in | 水流是通过地下管道 |
[17:41] | underground from a nearby lake. | 从附近的湖里引入 |
[17:44] | If anything happens to that water supply, the entire system, | 如果水流供给出现问题 整个系统 |
[17:48] | including security, | 包括安保系统 |
[17:49] | will overheat and shut down. | 就会因为过热而关闭 |
[17:51] | So Maghi provided us with GPS coordinates | 马吉向我们提供了藏在山中 |
[17:56] | of an emergency valve hidden on the mountainside. | 一个紧急阀门的坐标 |
[17:59] | Once Mr. Reddington and Agent Zuma | 一旦雷丁顿先生和祖玛探员 |
[18:01] | are inside the mountain, | 进入山中 |
[18:02] | you two need to close the valve and cut the water supply. | 你们需要关闭闸门 切断供水 |
[18:05] | How do Red and Dembe get inside Mount Bastion? | 红魔和邓比怎么进入峰堡 |
[18:07] | I thought the place was like Fort Knox. | 我以为这个地方会诺克斯堡一样难以进入 |
[18:09] | Turns out Mr. Reddington has a vault of his own there, | 事实上雷丁顿先生在那里有自己的保险库 |
[18:12] | and, as his former bodyguard, | 作为他的前保镖 |
[18:14] | Dembe has security clearance, too. | 邓比也有安全级别 |
[18:16] | This should the enable the both of them | 这样他们两个人都可以 |
[18:18] | to clear the three levels of biometric scanners, | 通过三重生物扫描仪 |
[18:22] | and from there, it is 30 floors down | 然后往下三十层 |
[18:27] | to the subterranean vaults. | 进入地下保险库 |
[18:29] | But, as you know, the guard will escort you | 但你也知道 守卫会护送你 |
[18:31] | to your private vault, | 到你自己的私人保险库 |
[18:32] | so you have to go there first. | 所以你必须先去那里 |
[18:34] | By the time you reach the vault, | 等你抵达你的保险库 |
[18:36] | your support team needs to be in position. | 你的支援小队必须就位 |
[18:39] | Mount Bastion keeps the water valve under tight watch | 峰堡有两个守卫严密看守 |
[18:41] | with two guards. | 水流阀门 |
[18:42] | Now, you’ll relieve them just before their shift ends, | 你们在他们站岗时间快结束时接替他们 |
[18:45] | which gives us a short window before the real guards arrive. | 这样我们在下一班守卫到前能有一点点时间 |
[18:54] | Hey, guys. We got it from here. | 伙计们 接下去由我们接手 |
[18:56] | You’re early. We still got a half-hour left on our shift. | 你们来早了 我们这一班还有半小时才结束 |
[18:58] | This is our first assignment on the mountain. | 这是我们第一次来山上执行任务 |
[19:00] | Didn’t want to be late. | 我们不想迟到 |
[19:03] | Be our guest. | 归你们了 |
[19:20] | When you get the signal, | 等你收到信号 |
[19:21] | you need to find this high-pressure water valve | 你要找到这个高压水阀 |
[19:23] | and turn it off quickly. | 并迅速关闭 |
[19:24] | Without water for cooling, | 没有水流散热 |
[19:26] | the power system will immediately shut down | 电力系统会立刻停止运作 |
[19:28] | and switch to auxiliary power. | 并切换至备用电源 |
[19:30] | When that happens, | 当这种情况发生时 |
[19:30] | the guards are ordered to lock clients into their vaults | 守卫们必须把客户锁在他们自己的保险库 |
[19:33] | to keep them safe and then report to the perimeter | 以保护客户安全 并通知周边 |
[19:36] | to provide security for the facility. | 守护设施安全 |
[19:38] | At that point, the Mount Bastion controller will call Maghi, | 届时 峰堡控制中心会打电话给马吉 |
[19:41] | the systems designer, to figure out what the problem is. | 也就是系统设计者 找出问题所在 |
[19:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:52] | Helen, it’s Terry. | 海伦 我是特里 |
[19:53] | We have a Tier One problem on the mountain. | 我们在山上遇到了个非常棘手的麻烦 |
[19:55] | Send me a remote access code, and I’ll take care of it. | 把远程访问密码发给我 我来处理 |
[20:02] | All right. I have surveillance running on an endless loop. | 好了 我让监控无限循环一个画面 |
[20:05] | How long do we have? | 我们有多长时间 |
[20:06] | You have six minutes to get to the other vault and back. | 你们有六分钟去另一间保险库并回来 |
[20:09] | After that, the system reboots, and it’s shoot to kill. | 之后系统会重启 并对闯入者格杀勿论 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry, I wish I could give you more time. | 抱歉 我没法给你们更多时间 |
[20:14] | You’ve given us enough. | 你给我们的时间足够了 |
[20:15] | – I hope. – Go now. | -但愿如此 -现在快去吧 |
[20:22] | 系统控制连接 可进出保险库大门 | |
[21:18] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[21:21] | But somehow it is. | 但确实如此 |
[21:25] | We put it in a safe in Tivat. | 我们把它放在蒂瓦特的保险柜里 |
[21:28] | Only two people could open it. | 只有两个人能打开保险柜 |
[21:31] | And neither of us did. | 而我俩都没打开 |
[21:34] | If it wasn’t you or Elizabeth, then who did? | 如果不是你或伊丽莎白 那会是谁 |
[21:38] | And how? | 是怎么做到的 |
[21:41] | This was her future. | 这是她的未来 |
[21:44] | What she needed to succeed. | 是她成功所需要的 |
[21:47] | She would’ve been great. | 她本会很出色 |
[21:50] | Stronger than me. | 比我更强大 |
[21:56] | Hurry. You have 30 seconds. | 快点 你们只有三十秒了 |
[21:59] | We have to go, Raymond. | 我们得走了 雷蒙德 |
[22:01] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[22:33] | Nothing serious, I trust? | 我想没出什么大事吧 |
[22:35] | Not at all. A venting issue, | 完全没有 烟道有点问题 |
[22:37] | but we have the all clear. | 但我们已经解决了 |
[22:38] | And we have what we came for. | 我们已拿到了想要的东西 |
[22:45] | Well, it sounds like a win-win. | 听起来像是双赢 |
[22:47] | You got what you wanted, and I got a new contract | 你得到了你想要的 我得到了份新合同 |
[22:51] | to retrofit the geothermal piping that caused the shutdown. | 用来改造引发关停的地热管 |
[22:55] | A contract you’ll be undertaking in a new life | 有了这合同 你可以在你选择的 |
[22:58] | from an undisclosed location of your choosing. | 秘密地点开启新生活 |
[23:01] | Oh, I’ve chosen. | 我已经选好了 |
[23:03] | The Villa Peduzzi on Lake Como. | 科莫湖畔的佩鲁齐别墅 |
[23:06] | A stone’s throw from Clooney. | 距离克鲁尼家仅一步之遥 |
[23:08] | Aram asked me to text him when we’re in the air. | 阿兰姆让我起飞后给他发短信 |
[23:10] | If you see him, please remind him | 如果你看到他 请提醒他 |
[23:12] | he still owes me a case of tequila | 我们在锡耶纳赛马节的打赌 |
[23:14] | for our wager on the Palio di Siena. | 他还欠我一箱龙舌兰酒 |
[23:25] | Tact Ops, initiate takedown. | 特警队 开始行动 |
[23:28] | Move. | 快点 |
[23:31] | – FBI! – Hands up. | -联调局 -举起手来 |
[23:32] | Hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[23:33] | – No, no, dear. – Don’t move. | -不 不 亲爱的 -不许动 |
[23:34] | – No need to die on my behalf. – Don’t move. | -你不必为我去死 -不许动 |
[23:36] | – Back, please. – Not today. | -请退后 -不是今天 |
[23:39] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃尔特 |
[23:42] | Pancakes are not a snack food. | 煎饼不是零食 |
[23:45] | According to whom? | 这话谁说的 |
[23:46] | I think everyone. | 我想大家都这么认为 |
[23:47] | Well, “everyone” hasn’t tasted my pancakes. | “大家”没吃过我做的煎饼 |
[23:51] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[23:53] | A little butter. | 一点黄油 |
[23:56] | That’s a little-and-a-half. | 这是一点加一半了 |
[23:58] | And a little-and-a-half of syrup. | 再加一半糖浆 |
[24:02] | Go on, sink your fangs into that | 来吧 尝一口 |
[24:04] | and tell me it isn’t amazing. | 告诉我这不好吃 |
[24:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:07] | Harold, we have to talk. It’s about Lew. | 哈罗德 我们得谈谈 是关于卢的 |
[24:10] | What happened? Is he all right? | 出什么事了 他还好吗 |
[24:12] | He’s fine. You’re not. | 他很好 但你不是 |
[24:26] | You agreed to testify against me? | 你同意指证我吗 |
[24:28] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[24:29] | I would never sell you out, never. | 我绝不会出卖你 永远不会 |
[24:32] | I was planning to do jail time to protect you, two years. | 为了保护你 我本打算去坐两年牢 |
[24:35] | Now the D.A. won’t offer me less than five. | 现在地检给我的刑期不会少于五年 |
[24:37] | Well, I’m sorry, but I wasn’t prepared to go to jail, okay? | 对不起 但我不想坐牢 好吗 |
[24:40] | I got two teenage boys who need their father. | 我有两个十几岁的孩子 他们需要父亲 |
[24:42] | You should have thought about them | 你在动手改装我配枪的枪管前 |
[24:43] | before you altered the barrel of my service weapon. | 应该想想他们的 |
[24:45] | I did that to help you! | 我那么做是为了帮你 |
[24:46] | I never asked you to. | 我从没让你帮我 |
[24:48] | You made that decision on your own. | 是你自作主张 |
[24:50] | You decided to tamper with evidence. | 决定篡改物证 |
[24:52] | You’re my friend, and this breaks my heart. | 你是我朋友 这让我很痛心 |
[24:55] | But I’ve got a family I’ve got to look out for. | 但我有家人要照顾 |
[24:57] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[24:59] | And thanks to you, I’m not gonna be able to. | 多亏了你 我没法照顾了 |
[25:07] | We broke into a mountain fortress | 我们闯入山中堡垒 |
[25:08] | for a box of homemade DVDs? | 就为了一盒自制的DVD吗 |
[25:10] | That’s it? That’s all that was in the vault? | 就这吗 保险库里就只有这个吗 |
[25:12] | What was recorded on them? | 上面记录着什么 |
[25:13] | They are a series of instructions | 这是雷蒙德为伊丽莎白录制的 |
[25:15] | recorded by Raymond for Elizabeth | 一系列指导文件 |
[25:17] | and advice on how to run his empire after he died. | 以及他死后如何经营他帝国的一些建议 |
[25:20] | A master class on how to become a criminal. | 关于如何成为罪犯的大师班 |
[25:23] | And to think I signed up for a mixology class. | 想想我之前报名参加的调酒班 |
[25:26] | Why would Reggie Cole steal them? | 雷吉·科尔为什么要偷这些 |
[25:27] | I mean, what good did they do him? | 这对他有什么好处 |
[25:29] | And where did he steal them from? | 他是从哪里偷来的 |
[25:30] | Those are good questions, | 都是好问题 |
[25:31] | and Raymond can’t answer a single one. | 雷蒙德一个也答不上来 |
[25:34] | Well, you all did good work on the mountain. | 你们在山里的表现都很好 |
[25:37] | Mr. Reddington got what he was after, and so did we. | 雷丁顿先生得到了他想要的 我们也是 |
[25:41] | What did we get? | 我们得到了什么 |
[25:42] | Helen Maghi, our Blacklister. | 海伦·马吉 我们的黑名单人物 |
[25:43] | She’s in holding right now. | 她现在已被收押 |
[25:45] | How? | 怎么会 |
[25:46] | While you were all pulling off the heist, | 当你们忙着偷东西时 |
[25:47] | I dispatched a van with an IMSI-catcher | 我派了辆载有国际移动用户识别码撷取器的车 |
[25:50] | to intercept any mobile phone traffic emanating from the mountain. | 去截获所有从山里发出的手机讯号 |
[25:53] | Once the repair call went out to Maghi, | 一旦马吉接到维修电话 |
[25:55] | it was just a matter of using her cell signal | 就可以利用她的手机信号 |
[25:57] | to track her location. | 追踪到她的位置 |
[25:59] | So when you asked me to notify you that we were in the air… | 所以你让我起飞后通知你一声… |
[26:01] | Yeah, that was the signal to move on the target. | 对 那就是去抓捕目标的信号 |
[26:04] | You should have notified me. | 你该提前告诉我一下的 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry, but I did not want to put you | 抱歉 但我不想让你 |
[26:07] | in Mr. Reddington’s line of fire, any of you. | 或你们任何人承受雷丁顿先生的怒火 |
[26:09] | It was my decision, and if there’s fallout, | 这是我的决定 如果有什么后果 |
[26:12] | I’ll take the heat. | 我一力承担 |
[26:19] | Looks like the heat’s here. | 看来怒火到了 |
[26:21] | Put him on speaker. | 把通话调至外放 |
[26:22] | You don’t have to deal with this by yourself. | 你不必自己处理这事 |
[26:28] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[26:29] | We had an agreement. | 我们达成过协议 |
[26:30] | We agreed you wouldn’t act on Helen | 我们说好你不会对海伦动手 |
[26:32] | unless I confirmed your intel. | 除非我确认了你的情报 |
[26:34] | It wasn’t exactly an agreement. | 那不是什么协议 |
[26:35] | It was more like an order. | 更像是命令 |
[26:37] | Which you disregarded. | 而你对此置之不理 |
[26:39] | Yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[26:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[26:41] | Two agents from the Joint Terrorism Task Force | 两位联合反恐特遣部队的探员 |
[26:43] | are on their way to take her into custody. | 正前往拘捕她 |
[26:45] | And I was just on my way to take her into hiding, | 我本要把她藏起来 |
[26:48] | which I promised to do in exchange for her help. | 我答应过她 以换取她的帮助 |
[26:51] | I don’t break my promises. | 我不会食言 |
[26:53] | It’s bad for business, | 这对买卖不好 |
[26:54] | mine and therefore yours. | 对你和我的都是如此 |
[26:56] | I’m, uh, sorry, but it’s done. | 对不起 但她已经被捕了 |
[26:59] | Harold Cooper knows when to compromise, | 哈罗德·库珀知道什么时候妥协 |
[27:01] | and he knows it isn’t immoral | 他知道这样不是不道德 |
[27:03] | because he accepts moral relativism. | 因为他遵从道德相对主义 |
[27:05] | Clearly you do not, which is a problem | 很显然你不赞同 这就是问题所在 |
[27:07] | because I can’t work with you | 因为在你接受这一点之前 |
[27:08] | until you do. | 我没法跟你合作 |
[27:10] | Then remove me as head of the task force, please. | 那就请你把我特别小组老大这个头衔拿掉吧 |
[27:13] | I am aging in dog years here. | 我感觉自己正在加速衰老 |
[27:15] | But I urge to use whatever you learned on Mount Bastion | 不过我还是强烈建议你借助峰堡查到的东西 |
[27:19] | to help us find Elizabeth’s killer | 来协助我们找出伊丽莎白的杀手 |
[27:20] | and prevent Mr. Cooper from going to prison. | 同时免去库珀先生的牢狱之灾 |
[27:23] | Helen first. | 你先放了海伦 |
[27:25] | Helen is going to prison, which, | 海伦必须进监狱 对于这点 |
[27:26] | I am sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[27:27] | isn’t about moral relativism. | 但这跟道德相对主义无关 |
[27:29] | It is about doing what’s right. | 我只是在做正确的事 |
[27:30] | Clearly you do not see that, which is also a problem | 很显然你没意识到这一点 这正是问题所在 |
[27:33] | because I can’t work with you until you do… | 因为在你意识到之前 我不能和你合作 |
[27:37] | Sir. | 先生 |
[27:48] | You don’t have to knock. | 不用敲门 |
[27:52] | Took a lot of, uh, balls to do what you did yesterday. | 你昨天的所作所为 是很需要勇气的 |
[27:55] | For which I assume we will all pay a painfully stiff price. | 我估计为此我们要付出沉重的代价 |
[27:58] | You gave him what he wanted, | 你给了他想要的 |
[27:59] | but without compromising your principles. | 但是又没有打破自己的原则 |
[28:03] | Thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你来给我打气 |
[28:04] | You’re welcome, but that’s not why I came up. | 不客气 不过我不是为这个来的 |
[28:06] | The, uh, agents from JTTF are here to transfer Maghi | 联合反恐特别小组的探员来转移马吉 |
[28:08] | over to Central Detention. | 去联邦看守所了 |
[28:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:14] | Agent Mojtabai. You’re here for the prisoner? | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 你们是来转移犯人的吗 |
[28:16] | We are. Agents McCoy and McConaughey, JTTF. | 是的 联合反恐特别小组麦考伊和麦康纳探员 |
[28:19] | I’ve reviewed their paperwork. | 我检查过他们的文书 |
[28:20] | Everything’s in order. Park’s bringing out Maghi. | 一切都没问题 帕克去带马吉出来了 |
[28:22] | Just a little heads up on the transfer, fellas… | 提醒一下两位 移交的途中小心 |
[28:24] | We have it on good authority that Raymond Reddington | 根据可靠消息 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[28:26] | wants to spring Maghi loose. | 想要救马吉出去 |
[28:28] | The Raymond Reddington? | 那个雷蒙德·雷丁顿吗 |
[28:30] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[28:31] | She’s all yours. | 她就交给你们了 |
[28:33] | Well, well, well. After all these years. | 看看这是谁 这么多年 |
[28:36] | You got a lot to answer for. | 你可有得交代了 |
[28:39] | Can’t wait for our chat. | 等不及了 |
[28:41] | You’ll chat with my lawyer. | 你跟我的律师谈吧 |
[28:47] | I trust everything is in order? | 一切应该都在掌握中吧 |
[28:49] | Very good. | 很好 |
[28:51] | I’ll meet you in a half-hour. | 半小时后见 |
[28:54] | I got the information you wanted about your lady friend. | 你想知道的你那位女性朋友的事我查到了 |
[28:57] | I don’t know if we need to worry about that anymore, Weecha. | 我不确定我们还需不需要这个信息了 薇查 |
[29:00] | Too late. | 说晚了 |
[29:01] | I already got to the bottom of it. | 我已经查清底细了 |
[29:03] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[29:08] | And whom exactly did you get to the bottom of? | 你带来的这个”底细”是谁 |
[29:10] | This is Mehmet. | 这是穆罕默德 |
[29:13] | He received the cargo | 海伦策划的那次 |
[29:14] | from the shipping container job Helen engineered. | 偷窃集装箱行动得到的货物是他查收的 |
[29:17] | Well, hello, Mehmet. | 你好啊 穆罕默德 |
[29:19] | So you know what was stolen and where it went? | 所以说你知道偷的东西是什么 被运到哪了 |
[29:24] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:29] | Agent Aronson. How can I help you? | 阿伦森探员 前来有何贵干 |
[29:31] | Helen Maghi’s a big fish, | 海伦·马吉可是条大鱼 |
[29:33] | and we all reeled her in together. | 我们一起收的线 |
[29:34] | I didn’t want to miss this. | 我可不想错过这个 |
[29:36] | These gentlemen are with the Joint Terrorism Task Force. | 这两位是联合反恐特别小组的探员 |
[29:38] | They’ll be taking Maghi into custody. | 他们会带马吉过去收押 |
[29:40] | The JTTF was already here. | 联合反恐特别小组已经来过了 |
[29:41] | They took Maghi half an hour ago. | 他们半小时前把马吉带走了 |
[29:43] | Agents McCoy and McConaughey. | 麦考伊和麦康纳探员 |
[29:46] | We’re Agents McCoy and McConaughey. | 我们才是麦考伊和麦康纳探员 |
[29:49] | He didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[29:50] | He couldn’t. | 他怎么做到的 |
[29:51] | He did. | 他就是做到了 |
[29:58] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[30:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[30:04] | Who are these men? | 这两人是谁 |
[30:05] | Imposters. | 冒充的人 |
[30:07] | My imposters, to be precise. | 准确来说是我派去冒充的人 |
[30:10] | I told you, Helen, you had nothing to worry about from the FBI. | 我跟你说过海伦 联调局那边你不用担心 |
[30:13] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[30:19] | I just had a very interesting conversation with a young man. | 我刚刚和一位年轻人进行了一场很有趣的谈话 |
[30:22] | I believe you know him. Mehmet? | 我想你应该认识他 穆罕默德 |
[30:25] | Well, he knows you anyway. | 反正他认识你 |
[30:26] | He says you sold him six crates of heavy artillery | 他说你卖给了他六箱重型火炮 |
[30:29] | that you stole from the Port of Virginia, | 正是你从弗吉尼亚港偷来的 |
[30:31] | which are now on their way to a group of extremists | 现在货物正在运往某个遥远的沙漠国度 |
[30:34] | in some faraway desert. | 最后将到达一群极端主义者手上 |
[30:39] | I didn’t do it for money, | 我做这个不是为了钱 |
[30:40] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果你在想这个问题的话 |
[30:42] | I’m thinking about survival. | 我在想生死存亡的事 |
[30:44] | My survival depends on relationships. | 我的生死存亡依赖人与人间的关系 |
[30:50] | I’m gutted you’ve poisoned ours. | 你破坏了我们的关系 我很伤心 |
[30:56] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[30:58] | Twice. | 两次 |
[31:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:09] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[31:14] | They killed my son. | 他们杀害了我儿子 |
[31:18] | Beheaded him. | 把他头砍了 |
[31:22] | He was an aid worker in Kazban, | 他在卡兹班做救援工作 |
[31:25] | providing food and shelter for people with none, | 提供给一无所有的人食物和避难所 |
[31:29] | but the state heard a rumor he was a rebel, so… | 但是上面听到谣言说他是反叛军 所以 |
[31:37] | They cut off his head. | 他们把他斩首了 |
[31:42] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[31:45] | I wish you’d shared this painful story from the start. | 我多希望你一开始就跟我分享这个痛心的故事 |
[32:00] | We’re not going to Italy, are we? | 我们不会去意大利了 是吗 |
[32:04] | You’ve proven you can’t be trusted. | 你已经证明了自己不能被信任 |
[32:09] | And you know much too much. | 而且你知道得太多了 |
[32:15] | If you were in my shoes, what would you do? | 如果换做是你 你会怎么做 |
[32:20] | What would you do if you were in mine? | 如果你站在我的立场 又会怎么做呢 |
[32:24] | If someone butchered your only child | 如果有人毫无缘由地 |
[32:27] | for no good reason? | 屠杀了你唯一的孩子 |
[32:31] | I’m willing to bet | 我相信 |
[32:32] | that you would stop at nothing to scorch | 你也一定会不顾任何阻挠 |
[32:34] | the very earth they walk on. | 踏平他们走过的每一寸土地 |
[32:39] | That may be. | 或许吧 |
[32:48] | But if I were you and you were me… | 但如果我跟你交换立场 |
[32:56] | I would never, ever lie to you. | 我绝对 绝对不会骗你 |
[33:07] | Take her to Como, see to her needs. | 带她去科莫湖 满足她的需求 |
[33:41] | I need to talk to you, honey. | 我们得谈谈 宝贝 |
[33:44] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[33:46] | No, I did. | 没有 是我做错了 |
[33:52] | I did something very wrong. | 我做了一些非常错误的事情 |
[33:55] | I lied to a police detective. | 我骗了一名警探 |
[33:58] | I thought I was doing it for a good reason, | 我以为自己有正当的理由 |
[34:00] | to protect my family from getting hurt, | 为了保护家人不被伤害 |
[34:03] | but I learned something. | 但我得到了教训 |
[34:06] | I learned there’s never a good reason to tell a lie. | 我明白了无论有什么正当的理由都不该撒谎 |
[34:10] | Well, that’s okay. | 那还好 |
[34:11] | At least you learned, right? | 至少你学到教训了 是吗 |
[34:14] | That’s what you always tell me. | 就像你一直告诉我的一样 |
[34:16] | Well, the reason we teach children | 为什么我们会在孩子还小的时候 |
[34:19] | when they are children | 教育他们 |
[34:21] | is because when you’re an adult, | 是因为如果你长大成人了 |
[34:22] | there can be serious consequences for bad behavior. | 不好的习惯会带来很严重的后果 |
[34:27] | And now… | 而现在 |
[34:29] | I have to pay for mine. | 我得为自己的行为负责了 |
[34:39] | Really? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[34:40] | In the Senate parking garage | 你派了两个人到参议院停车场 |
[34:42] | you send two guys to “give me a lift”? | 让他们来”捎我一程” |
[34:44] | You’re the fox in the henhouse, | 你是鸡舍中的狐狸 |
[34:46] | and I’m the sheepdog, which is not a good look. | 而我是牧羊犬 这么做很不好 |
[34:50] | Harold is scheduled for sentencing this afternoon. | 哈罗德的审判下午就会进行 |
[34:54] | He’s pleading to five years he doesn’t deserve. | 他要面临不公正的五年刑期 |
[34:57] | I’d help him if I could. | 如果可以我肯定会帮他的 |
[34:59] | If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, | 如果”假设”和”但是”是糖和坚果做的 |
[35:02] | oh, what a Christmas we’d have. | 那我们圣诞节一定会过得会很愉快 |
[35:05] | You’re not a sheepdog, Cynthia. | 你不是牧羊犬 辛西娅 |
[35:07] | You’re Santa Claus. | 你是圣诞老人 |
[35:08] | And you’re not going to give Harold coal. | 你不能对他落井下石 |
[35:11] | Harold is clenched firmly in the jaws of the legal system. | 司法体系已经把哈罗德牢牢牵制住了 |
[35:15] | There is no path forward here but to let it play out. | 没有前路 只能任其发展 |
[35:18] | Now if you don’t mind, I’ll just be going. | 如果你不介意 我要走了 |
[35:21] | “Otherwise Illegal Activity.” | 还有非法行动这个理由 |
[35:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:27] | A federal agent, usually undercover, | 一名联邦探员 通常是卧底 |
[35:29] | fills out an application that, when approved, | 填了一份申请表 通过后 |
[35:32] | authorizes him or her to bend laws | 批准他或她在几乎没有司法审查 |
[35:35] | with almost no judicial review or oversight, | 或监督的情况下违反法律 |
[35:38] | all to catch a criminal. | 旨在为了抓到罪犯 |
[35:41] | Harold was operating with no such authorization. | 没人批准哈罗德这么做 |
[35:43] | But he was chasing a killer who murdered Doug Koster | 但是他在追查谋杀道格·科斯特的凶手 |
[35:46] | and framed Harold to gain leverage over him. | 还嫁祸哈罗德 对其勒索施压 |
[35:50] | How hard could it be to backdate | 把那些花里胡哨的表格 |
[35:53] | one of those fancy forms to explain his actions? | 日期往前写几天来解释他的行为能有多难呢 |
[35:57] | As a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, | 作为参议院司法委员会的成员 |
[36:00] | I won’t participate in a cover-up. | 我是不会参与掩盖真相的 |
[36:02] | If Harold had nothing to hide, | 如果哈罗德光明坦荡 |
[36:03] | he shouldn’t have hidden. | 他就不该偷偷摸摸的 |
[36:04] | Agreed, but he did. | 同意 但他已经做了 |
[36:08] | Cynthia, to spare our loved ones from pain | 辛西娅 为了不让我们所爱的人受折磨 |
[36:11] | and to get to the truth, | 为了找出真相 |
[36:12] | who among us wouldn’t abandon | 我们当中有谁不会为此 |
[36:15] | a few of our firmest principles, | 而放弃一些最坚定的原则 |
[36:17] | like rats from a sinking ship? | 如同老鼠弃沉船呢 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry you have such a dark view of humanity, Raymond, | 很遗憾你对人性有如此悲观的看法 |
[36:24] | but not all of us would compromise our ethics so willingly. | 但并非所有人都愿意牺牲自己的道德准则 |
[36:27] | Is that a fact? | 真是这样吗 |
[36:36] | You seem ill at ease. | 你好像坐立不安 |
[36:39] | Yes, well… | 是的 |
[36:40] | There is a line I have studiously avoided crossing | 在我职业生涯中有一条界线 |
[36:42] | in my career, until now. | 我一直刻意避免逾越 直到现在 |
[36:47] | That terrible sound came from a woman | 这是两周前 |
[36:49] | you brought to me two weeks ago | 你带过来让我审问的一个女人 |
[36:51] | to interrogate for information. | 发出的惨叫声 |
[36:54] | You recorded that? | 你录下来了吗 |
[36:55] | She’d harmed your daughter-in-law, | 她伤害了你儿媳妇 |
[36:57] | who was harming your granddaughter. | 而你儿媳妇伤害了你孙女 |
[37:01] | I wonder how that recording would play | 我想知道你的司法委员会 |
[37:02] | for your judiciary committee. | 会怎么看待这段录音 |
[37:07] | I thought you were trying to help me. | 我还以为你想帮我 |
[37:10] | I did help you. | 我是帮了你 |
[37:12] | And now you can help me. | 现在你可以帮我 |
[37:16] | Or Harold, to be precise. | 或者准确地说是帮哈罗德 |
[37:19] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[37:22] | Okay, but then again, you didn’t know my father. | 好吧 不过你也不认识我父亲 |
[37:30] | It’s time. | 该走了 |
[37:34] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[37:37] | I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不会放开你的 |
[37:38] | You don’t have to. | 你不用放开我 |
[37:40] | I’m never gonna let go of you. | 我绝对不会放开你的 |
[37:43] | But you do have to let me leave. | 但你必须让我走 |
[37:46] | I’ll see who that is. | 我去看看是谁 |
[37:48] | You get your things and then we’ll go. | 你去拿东西 然后我们出发 |
[37:54] | I’m gonna call you every day, okay? | 我每天都会打电话给你的 |
[37:57] | I am not going to let you go. | 我是不会放开你的 |
[38:00] | Ever. | 绝对不会 |
[38:04] | Cynthia, what do you want? | 辛西娅 你怎么来了 |
[38:09] | Reddington paid me a visit today. | 雷丁顿今天来找过我 |
[38:11] | If it’s all the same to you, | 如果你也一样的话 |
[38:12] | I really don’t want to hear about Reddington right now. | 我现在真的不想听到雷丁顿的事 |
[38:15] | I think you’re gonna want to hear this. | 我觉得你会想听的 |
[38:22] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[38:22] | We were just on our way to your sentencing hearing. | 我们正要赶去参加你的庭审 |
[38:25] | Panabaker got it postponed. | 帕娜贝克申请延期了 |
[38:27] | One month. | 一个月 |
[38:28] | To allow me time to finish investigating. | 让我有时间完成调查 |
[38:30] | Why did the senator change her mind? | 参议员为什么会改变想法 |
[38:32] | I don’t have the details, but I know Reddington got involved. | 细节我不清楚 但我知道和雷丁顿有关 |
[38:36] | Does that mean you’re back? | 就是说你回来了吗 |
[38:37] | Please tell me you’re back. | 请告诉我你回来了 |
[38:38] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[38:39] | You’re back. You’re back! | 你回来了 你回来了 |
[38:40] | Mr. Cooper! Mr. Cooper’s back. | 库珀先生 库珀先生回来了 |
[38:43] | I could kiss you. | 我本想亲你的 |
[38:44] | You know what? I will kiss you. | 我还是要亲你 |
[38:46] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[38:47] | The office, the title, the headaches, they are all yours. | 办公室 头衔和头疼的事 全都还给你了 |
[38:50] | I tried to make you proud. | 我尽全力让你感到骄傲 |
[38:51] | I stood up to Mr. Reddington. | 我再雷丁顿先生面前坚持了原则 |
[38:53] | I showed the courage of my convictions. | 我表现了坚定信念的勇气 |
[38:55] | And then he sent two fake JTTF agents | 然后他派了两名假冒的联合反恐特别小组探员 |
[38:57] | who trampled all over them. | 来肆意践踏 |
[38:58] | My convictions and me. | 践踏我和我的信念 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 对不起让你失望了 |
[39:02] | but I’m back only as an agent. | 但我只是以探员的身份回归的 |
[39:04] | Unless and until we can figure out who set me up, | 在我们查出是谁陷害我之前 |
[39:07] | you’re still the boss. | 你依然是老大 |
[39:08] | Okay, but, you can just tell me what to do, | 但你可以告诉我该怎么做 |
[39:12] | and I’ll pretend to boss you into doing it. | 我会假装命令你去做 |
[39:14] | Now I just need to show results. | 现在我只需要拿出结果 |
[39:16] | Don’t worry. This time you won’t be working alone. | 别担心 这次你不会一个人单打独斗的 |
[39:20] | We’re gonna find your blackmailer, all of us. | 我们会找出勒索你的人 我们所有人一起 |
[39:40] | There is no more peaceful sound than the quiet of a home | 家里的宁静祥和 家人安全在一起 |
[39:43] | with a family tucked safely | 有瓦遮头 安然入眠 |
[39:46] | under the covers and fast asleep. | 没有比这更让人感到平静的了 |
[39:49] | I envy you, Harold. | 我羡慕你 哈罗德 |
[39:52] | I’m not sure how safe anyone is with you in the house. | 我不知道有你在屋里 大家是否安全 |
[39:56] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[39:58] | I’m a guardian angel and an angel of death, | 我不仅是守护天使 还是死亡天使 |
[40:00] | all rolled into one fiercely protective package. | 两者合一变成强大有力的保护屏障 |
[40:05] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[40:05] | for the look I saw on Agnes’ face when I told her. | 为了我告诉艾格尼斯时她脸上的表情 |
[40:10] | Now we have a month to figure this out. | 现在我们有一个月时间查清楚这件事 |
[40:16] | I came here tonight to tell you that from now on, | 今晚我来告诉你 从现在起 |
[40:19] | I won’t be working with the rest of the task force | 我不会和特别小组的人一起 |
[40:22] | on this case or any other. | 调查此案或者其他任何案子 |
[40:24] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[40:26] | He leaves me no choice. | 他让我别无选择 |
[40:28] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[40:29] | That’s ironic, because you won’t find | 真讽刺 因为在这个地球上 |
[40:31] | a more trustworthy soul on this planet. | 你再也找不到比他更值得信任的人了 |
[40:34] | Then he has you fooled, Harold. | 那你是被他骗了 哈罗德 |
[40:37] | Because he deceived me. | 因为他欺骗了我 |
[40:40] | The sort of deceit that gets people killed. | 这种欺骗会害死人 |
[40:43] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[40:44] | Or did he give you a taste of what you give us | 还是说他让你品味到了你带给我们的感觉 |
[40:48] | and you didn’t like it… | 而你不喜欢 |
[40:50] | Any more than we do? | 和我们一样不喜欢 |
[40:53] | I have to operate the way I do. | 我必须按我的方式来做事 |
[40:56] | I give, but I get. | 我付出 但也要有收获 |
[40:59] | And nine times out of 10, my get is the very thing | 十次有九次 我的收获是唯一能激励我 |
[41:03] | that enables me to give you what you need. | 把你们需要的东西带给你们的 |
[41:06] | And as I explained to Aram today, | 正如我今天向阿兰姆解释的那样 |
[41:08] | that’s why we need to trust you, | 这就是我们需要信任你的原因 |
[41:10] | even when you’re not forthcoming with us. | 即使在你不告诉我们的时候 |
[41:13] | For our team to work, one side needs to adhere to rules, | 为了我们能合作 一方要服从规定 |
[41:17] | be held accountable. | 肩负责任 |
[41:19] | That’s our role as FBI agents. | 那是我们作为联调局探员的职责 |
[41:22] | I forgot that myself, nearly went to jail for it. | 我自己都忘了这一点 差点因此而坐牢 |
[41:27] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别太苛责自己 |
[41:30] | I won’t if you won’t be too hard on Aram. | 如果你不苛责阿兰姆 我也不会苛责自己 |
[41:33] | Give him another chance. | 再给他一次机会 |
[41:35] | He’s new to the job, he’ll learn. | 他是新手上任 他会学的 |
[41:38] | He’s also my boss, so I have to back him. | 他也是我老大 所以我必须力挺他 |
[41:43] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[41:46] | I’ll consider your words. | 你的话我会好好考虑的 |
[41:50] | Well, when you’re done considering, | 等你考虑好了 |
[41:52] | turn off the light, | 关灯 |
[41:55] | lock the door behind you. | 走时把门关了 |
[42:00] | Good night, Raymond. | 晚安 雷蒙德 |
[42:02] | Good night, Harold. | 晚安 哈罗德 |