时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You sure this is his place? | 你确定他住这儿吗 |
[00:30] | According to his student record, this is it. | 学生档案上写的就是这儿 |
[00:32] | Then who is that? | 那他是谁 |
[00:34] | I’m guessing his roommate. | 我猜是他室友 |
[00:36] | I’ll go say hello. You check the bedrooms. | 我去打个招呼 你去卧室看看 |
[00:45] | Whoa! What the… | 我去 |
[00:46] | I’m sorry to startle. | 抱歉吓到了你 |
[00:48] | We’re looking for Andrew Kennison. | 我们在找安德鲁·肯尼森 |
[00:50] | Who the hell are you? How did you get in here? | 你是谁 你怎么进来的 |
[00:53] | I should clarify. | 我应该澄清一下 |
[00:54] | I’m not taking questions. | 我不是来回答问题的 |
[00:57] | That’s unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[00:59] | – What’s your name? – Marcus. | -你叫什么名字 -马库斯 |
[01:00] | Marcus. Relax. | 马库斯 放松 |
[01:02] | – Our business is with Andrew. – Andrew’s not here. | -我们是来找安德鲁的 -安德鲁不在 |
[01:04] | You’re his roommate? | 你是他的室友吗 |
[01:05] | Yes. We’re in the same graduate program. | 是的 我们在同一个研究生课题组里 |
[01:08] | Ah. Then you must be a smart young fellow, Marcus. | 看来你是个聪明小伙 马库斯 |
[01:10] | Smart enough to tell us where Andrew is now. | 聪明的你应该知道安德鲁在哪儿吧 |
[01:12] | But I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[01:14] | When do you expect him back? | 那他什么时候会回来呢 |
[01:15] | I don’t know that either. Andrew’s missing. | 我也不知道 安德鲁失踪了 |
[01:18] | Missing? | 失踪 |
[01:19] | It’s been a few weeks. | 有几周了 |
[01:20] | He left to go to the library at 5:00 p.m. to study. | 那天下午五点他去图书馆学习 |
[01:22] | We had a Phys Chem final the next day. | 我们第二天有物理化学期末考 |
[01:24] | He never came home. Nobody knows where he is. | 他再也没回来 谁都不知道他在哪儿 |
[01:30] | Andrew, please try to understand. | 安德鲁 请试着理解 |
[01:32] | How can I understand when you haven’t given me any information? | 你们什么都不告诉我 我怎么理解 |
[01:35] | – I’ve told you what I can. – You’ve told me nothing. | -能说的我都说了 -你什么都没说 |
[01:37] | That my life is in danger? What does that even mean? | 我正处在危险中 这话什么意思 |
[01:40] | I mean, if someone’s threatening me, | 如果有人威胁到我 |
[01:41] | I-I deserve to know… | 我应该知道的 |
[01:42] | And I’ve tried to explain. I can’t tell you more | 我尽力解释了 不影响联邦调查案件的 |
[01:44] | without compromising a federal investigation. | 情况下我只能透漏这么多 |
[01:47] | Mr. Kennison, I came when the | 肯尼森先生 接到法警局电话后 |
[01:48] | Marshals called because I know you’re upset. | 我就赶紧过来了 我知道你很难过 |
[01:51] | I didn’t get to say goodbye to anyone. | 我没能跟任何人告别 |
[01:53] | My wife suffers from mental illness. | 我妻子患有精神疾病 |
[01:55] | She’s in a facility in Bethesda. | 住在贝塞斯达的医疗设施里 |
[01:57] | I’m finishing my graduate degree. | 我正攻读我的研究生学位 |
[01:58] | I’m missing classes and exams. | 但我缺课又缺考 |
[02:00] | I’m aware, and I’m sorry, | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[02:02] | but keeping you safe is the Bureau’s primary concern. | 但保障你的安全是联调局的首要目标 |
[02:05] | How long? How long do I have to stay here? | 多久 我要在这儿待多久 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. We’re still investigating. | 我不知道 我们还在调查 |
[02:10] | My hope is that we can have a quick breakthrough, | 希望我们能尽快有所突破 |
[02:12] | get you home very soon. | 让你早点回家 |
[02:13] | It’s not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[02:16] | I’m not under arrest. | 我并不是被捕了 |
[02:17] | What if I want a lawyer? | 如果我想要律师呢 |
[02:18] | What if I just leave? | 如果我就要走呢 |
[02:20] | We won’t stop you. | 我们不会阻止你 |
[02:22] | But then again, we won’t be able to protect you. | 但那样我们就没法保护你了 |
[02:24] | I’m asking you for more time. | 请你再给我们点时间 |
[02:26] | Believe me, I don’t want you to be here | 相信我 只要条件允许 |
[02:27] | for one second longer than is absolutely necessary. | 我绝不想让你多待一秒 |
[02:38] | 安德鲁·肯尼森 第185号 | |
[02:40] | How’d it go with Kennison? | 肯尼森怎么样 |
[02:42] | Not well. | 不怎么好 |
[02:43] | He’s threatening to leave protective custody. | 他扬言要离开保护性监管 |
[02:45] | And you think he’ll do it? | 他会这么做吗 |
[02:46] | He’s understandably upset. | 他心烦意乱 这可以理解 |
[02:48] | I bought us some time, but if I don’t tell him | 我争取了点时间 但如果我们 |
[02:50] | something soon, he’s gonna walk. | 什么都不说 他会走的 |
[02:51] | Our conversation was consumed by confusion, anger, fear. | 我们的谈话充满了困惑 愤怒和恐惧 |
[02:55] | – His or yours? – Both. | -他的还是你的 -都有 |
[02:58] | This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. | 整件事让我恶心透了 |
[03:00] | So, please tell me you found something. | 请告诉我你有收获了 |
[03:02] | You tell me. | 你还说呢 |
[03:04] | Our working theory is that whoever is blackmailing you | 我们的推断是那个勒索你的人 |
[03:06] | is a New York City detective, | 是纽约市的侦探 |
[03:08] | but that’s about 5,200 suspects to start with. | 大概有五千二百多个嫌疑人 |
[03:11] | But of those, about 2,600 are white males, | 其中符合那个酒保描述的男性白人 |
[03:14] | which is how the bartender described him. | 大概两千六百人 |
[03:16] | How many were working the night Doug Koster was killed? | 道格·科斯特死的那晚还在上班的人呢 |
[03:18] | 1,400, | 一千四百人 |
[03:18] | which leaves about 1,200 names on that list. | 单子上有大概一千两百个名字 |
[03:21] | Now, it’s a lot, but odds are, | 虽然数量很多 但很大程度上 |
[03:25] | one of the names on that list is behind this. | 那个名字就藏在这个名单中 |
[03:28] | I’ll take a look. Maybe I’ll recognize one. | 我来看看 说不定能认出来 |
[03:30] | But if there’s an NYPD detective | 但如果是纽约警局的警探 |
[03:32] | willing to frame me for murder, | 想诬陷我谋杀 |
[03:35] | I have no idea why. | 我想不通为什么 |
[03:41] | I got Weecha’s text. | 我收到薇查的短信了 |
[03:42] | She said you have a case. | 她说你手头有案子 |
[03:43] | – I do. – Fine. Tell me where and I’ll come meet you. | -确实有 -行 你在哪儿我来找你 |
[03:46] | Not this time, Harold. | 这次不用 哈罗德 |
[03:47] | Assemble the troops. I’ll come to you. | 把人叫齐 我去找你 |
[03:49] | Does that mean you found something? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[03:53] | You all know we’ve been tracing the origins | 你们都知道 我们一直在追查 |
[03:56] | of this device we recovered from Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白身上追踪器的来源 |
[03:59] | Have you figured out who made the tracking device? | 你查到发明追踪器的人了吗 |
[04:01] | I have. But it’s not just a tracking device. | 查到了 但它不只是个追踪器 |
[04:03] | That’s one of its features, | 那只是功能之一 |
[04:04] | but it was designed to help people, | 发明它的目的是为了帮助人们 |
[04:07] | not to stalk them. | 而不是跟踪人们 |
[04:08] | Who exactly was that thing supposed to help? | 那到底是要帮谁呢 |
[04:10] | Patients. In this particular case, | 病人 特别是 |
[04:12] | those with certain severe psychiatric disorders. | 患有某些严重精神疾病的人 |
[04:16] | It’s both a delivery and monitoring system. | 它兼具送达和监控功能 |
[04:20] | Its capsule is loaded with medication, | 它的胶囊里装满了药物 |
[04:22] | and as Aram previously discussed, | 就像阿兰姆之前说的那样 |
[04:25] | when it makes contact with the patient’s stomach acid, | 当它接触到病人的胃酸时 |
[04:28] | it sends a wireless signal confirming compliance | 它会发送无线信号 来确认服药完成 |
[04:32] | and the location of the patient. | 以及病人的位置 |
[04:34] | To whom? | 发给谁 |
[04:35] | Doctors. Loved ones. | 医生 爱人 |
[04:36] | Some patients have trouble remembering | 有些病人记不清 |
[04:38] | if they’ve taken their medication, | 自己吃没吃药 |
[04:40] | or even where they are | 或者他们在哪儿 |
[04:42] | or where they might be going. | 要到哪里去 |
[04:43] | If we’re talking about the most severe disorders, | 拿严重的的精神疾病来说 |
[04:46] | skipping meds can cause serious problems. | 不按时服药会导致严重的问题 |
[04:48] | It can. | 是的 |
[04:49] | And in this case, it did. | 事实证明确实如此 |
[04:52] | Aram, Weecha sent you a profile. | 阿兰姆 薇查发给你一份资料 |
[04:56] | Oh. Sent me an e-mail. | 给我发了封邮件 |
[04:58] | The designer’s name is Andrew Kennison. | 发明人是安德鲁·肯尼森 |
[05:01] | Several years ago, his young wife, | 几年前 他年轻的妻子 |
[05:03] | over the course of multiple days, | 在几天的时间内 |
[05:05] | failed to take doses of the powerful | 没有按医嘱剂量服用 |
[05:08] | anti-psychotic medications that her doctors had prescribed. | 强效抗精神病药物 |
[05:12] | The result was horrific and tragic. | 导致了可怕又悲惨后果 |
[05:15] | She took the lives of her sister and her mother | 在她妹妹和母亲来度假时 |
[05:17] | when they came to stay for a holiday visit. | 她杀了她们 |
[05:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:21] | Afterward, Andrew Kennison went back to school, | 那之后 安德鲁·肯尼森回到学校 |
[05:24] | a graduate program at MIT. | 攻读麻省理工学院研究生 |
[05:26] | He designed this, hoping that it might prevent | 他发明了这个设备 希望能 |
[05:29] | what happened to his wife and family | 阻止他妻子和家庭的惨剧 |
[05:31] | from ever happening again. | 再次发生 |
[05:33] | So, it wasn’t him? | 所以他不是嫌犯 |
[05:34] | I mean, he designed the device, | 他发明了这个设备 |
[05:35] | but it sounds like he has no connection to Liz. | 但听起来他跟莉斯没什么关系 |
[05:37] | I don’t know, Donald, because I can’t ask him. | 我不知道 唐纳德 因为我无法问他 |
[05:40] | Why not? We can just go get him. | 为什么不行 我们可以直接去找他 |
[05:41] | You said he’s at MIT. | 你之前说了他就在麻省理工 |
[05:42] | – He’s missing. – Since when? | -他失踪了 -什么时候的事 |
[05:44] | A few weeks. | 有几周了 |
[05:45] | He left the school library and hasn’t been seen since. | 他离开学校图书馆后 再也没人看到过他 |
[05:48] | That’s probably not a coincidence. | 这或许不是一个巧合 |
[05:50] | I agree. Which is why Andrew Kennison | 我同意 这也是为什么黑名单上 |
[05:52] | is the next name on the Blacklist. | 下一个名字是安德鲁·肯尼森 |
[05:54] | – There’s a chance he’s dead.- A good one, even. | -他可能已经遇害了 -确实 有很大可能 |
[05:57] | At this point, all we know is that someone took him, | 目前 我们只知道有人带走了他 |
[05:59] | someone who didn’t want him found, and we need to know why. | 有人不想让人找到他 我们要弄清楚原因 |
[06:01] | So, where do we start? | 那我们从哪里开始 |
[06:03] | His roommate reported him missing to the Campus Police. | 他的室友向校警报案说他失踪了 |
[06:06] | They’ve been investigating ever since. I’d start there. | 那之后校警一直在调查 就由此着手 |
[06:11] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[06:12] | – What? – You okay with that? | -怎么了 -你觉得这样安排如何 |
[06:14] | Yeah. I mean, yes, of course. | 没问题 当然没意见 |
[06:17] | Agent Ressler, Agent Zuma, | 雷斯勒探员 祖玛探员 |
[06:19] | head on up to Boston right away. | 立刻出发前往波士顿 |
[06:24] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[06:27] | I want you to know, I realize | 我希望你知道 我了解 |
[06:30] | how difficult all this must be for you. | 这一切对你有多难受 |
[06:33] | – You do? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[06:34] | I know how much you loved Elizabeth, | 我知道你有多爱伊丽莎白 |
[06:37] | how hard it’s been to move forward. | 要向前看有多困难 |
[06:40] | When I came back, I knew what it meant to go down this road. | 我回来时 我知道要走这条路意味着什么 |
[06:43] | I knew what searching for the truth might do to me. | 我知道寻找真相会对我造成怎么样的影响 |
[06:47] | But I was so focused on my own need, | 但我太过专注于我自己的需求 |
[06:49] | I didn’t think enough about what it might do to you. | 没有认真思考这一切可能会对你造成什么影响 |
[06:53] | You’re apologizing? To me? | 你在道歉 向我道歉 |
[06:54] | Commiserating, really. | 是在表达同情 |
[06:57] | We all want the same thing. | 我们所求相同 |
[06:58] | Closure. Accountability. | 寻求了结 找出幕后黑手 |
[07:01] | And I’m confident | 我有信心 |
[07:02] | that we will find whoever did this, | 我们能找到行凶的人 |
[07:04] | and when we do, they will be the one who is sorry. | 到那时 他们会悔不当初 |
[07:15] | 麻省理工 坎布里奇 马萨诸塞州 | |
[07:22] | Agents Ressler and Zuma? | 雷斯勒和祖玛探员 |
[07:23] | Ted Morrison. I’m the officer assigned to the Kennison case. | 我是泰德·莫里森 分管肯尼森的案件 |
[07:26] | Thank you for meeting with us. | 非常感谢你愿意见我们 |
[07:28] | Are you kidding? I’ve been trying to | 开玩笑 一段时间以来 |
[07:30] | get ahold of someone at the Bureau for a while. | 我一直试图联系联调局的人 |
[07:31] | Thank you for sharing information. | 非常感谢你们愿意信息共享 |
[07:33] | I’m not sure we follow. | 我们不明白你的意思 |
[07:34] | We’re not here to, uh, share information with you. | 我们不是来与你分享信息的 |
[07:35] | We were hoping you could update us on your investigation. | 我们是希望你能向我们通报你的调查情况 |
[07:38] | Update you? Okay. | 我向你们通报 得了吧 |
[07:41] | W-What’s going on? Is this some kind of joke? | 到底什么情况 这是什么玩笑吗 |
[07:43] | Hey, man, nobody’s joking. We’re here to help. | 没有人在开玩笑 我们来是想帮忙 |
[07:45] | Okay. Well, these are surveillance images | 这些是学校图书馆外的 |
[07:48] | from outside the campus library. | 监控画面 |
[07:51] | Andrew Kennison finished studying at 10:00 p.M. | 安德鲁·肯尼森晚上十点结束了学习 |
[07:53] | When he exited the building, | 他离开大楼时 |
[07:54] | he was confronted by an unknown man. | 被一名不知名男子叫住了 |
[07:56] | They spoke for a few minutes, | 他们交谈了几分钟 |
[07:58] | and then they both got into that sedan and left. | 然后一同进入那辆轿车 离开了 |
[08:00] | You run the plates on the sedan? | 你有没有查过轿车的车牌 |
[08:02] | The first day. And guess what? | 第一天就查了 猜猜怎么着 |
[08:04] | It’s a federal vehicle. | 这是一辆政府车辆 |
[08:06] | Registered to the U.S. Marshals Service. | 注册在美国执法警局名下 |
[08:07] | I’ve been calling them and the FBI for weeks | 我几周来一直在打电话给他们和联调局 |
[08:10] | to ask what I’m dealing with. | 想问清楚是什么情况 |
[08:11] | No one’s gotten back to you. Bureaucracy at its finest. | 但你没有得到任何回复 彻头彻尾的官僚主义 |
[08:14] | Yeah, well, now that you’re here, | 既然你们来了 |
[08:15] | I’m thinking the right hand doesn’t know | 我想这就说明你们并不清楚 |
[08:16] | what the left hand is doing. | 兄弟部门在做什么 |
[08:19] | Who the hell is that? | 这个人是谁 |
[08:21] | You’re not hearing me. I’m saying it’s connected. | 你没听明白 我是说这一切都有联系 |
[08:23] | – It’s all connected. – I hear you. | -这一切都有联系 -我听到了 |
[08:24] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是没听懂 |
[08:25] | Whoever killed Doug Koster, whoever’s blackmailing me, | 杀死道格·科斯特 陷害我的人 |
[08:28] | also wanted Andrew Kennison to disappear. Why? | 也想要安德鲁·肯尼森消失 为什么 |
[08:31] | Because Kennison created the device | 因为肯尼森制造了那台 |
[08:32] | that we found in Elizabeth Keen. | 我们在伊丽莎白·基恩体内发现的设备 |
[08:34] | He must have information | 他肯定有信息 |
[08:35] | on who’s responsible for her death, | 有杀害她凶手的信息 |
[08:36] | details the killer didn’t want us to learn. | 凶手不想让我们了解的细节 |
[08:38] | Slow down. | 冷静点 |
[08:39] | I didn’t see it. | 我之前没发现 |
[08:41] | Whoever targeted me also targeted Elizabeth Keen. | 针对我的人 也是针对伊丽莎白·基恩的人 |
[08:44] | And I helped him. | 而我帮了他一把 |
[08:45] | I disappeared the witness who could help us | 我帮他掩埋了一个证人 |
[08:47] | find the person or people who orchestrated her death. | 一个能帮我们揪出策划了她死亡的真凶的人 |
[08:49] | Harold, take a breath. | 哈罗德 深呼吸 |
[08:51] | Listen to me. If you tell the truth now, | 听我说 如果你现在说出真相 |
[08:54] | there is a good chance | 很有可能 |
[08:55] | that both of us are going to prison. | 我们都要坐牢 |
[08:59] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[09:01] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[09:04] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry. What exactly is the question? | 不好意思 问题是什么来着 |
[09:10] | The vehicle. | 这辆车 |
[09:11] | It’s registered to the Marshals Service. | 登记在法警局名下 |
[09:13] | Yeah, it’s one of ours. Is there a problem? | 是我们的车 有什么问题 |
[09:15] | The problem is, we’re with a specialized Bureau Task Force | 问题是 我们是联调局特别行动小组的成员 |
[09:18] | and we’re looking for a man by the name of Andrew Kennison, | 我们在找一个叫安德鲁·肯尼森的人 |
[09:20] | and according to these photos, | 根据照片显示 |
[09:21] | he was last seen getting into | 他失踪当晚最后的行踪 |
[09:23] | a Marshals Service vehicle on the night he disappeared. | 是上了这辆法警局的车 |
[09:25] | Yeah, of course. | 就是这样 |
[09:26] | Of course? | 就是这样 |
[09:28] | Does that mean he’s in custody? | 这是不是意味着他被监管了 |
[09:30] | Because we checked. He has no criminal record. He’s not a fugitive. | 我们查过了 他没有犯罪记录 不是逃犯 |
[09:33] | Fellas, I’m not sure what’s happening. | 伙计们 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[09:35] | Andrew Kennison is in our custody | 安德鲁·肯尼森被监管 |
[09:37] | because the Bureau requested it. | 是按照联调局的要求 |
[09:39] | He’s not a suspect, he’s a potential victim. | 他不是嫌犯 是潜在受害者 |
[09:41] | Are you saying | 你的意思是 |
[09:42] | that he’s in the Witness Protection Program? | 他接受了证人保护计划 |
[09:44] | Yeah, because his life is in danger. | 因为他有性命危险 |
[09:46] | What makes you think that? | 是什么让你这样觉得 |
[09:47] | Well, we didn’t make the assessment. The Bureau did. | 不是我们做的评估 是联调局做的 |
[09:49] | And we’re not in the business of | 我们也无权质疑 |
[09:50] | second-guessing an Assistant Director of the FBI. | 联调局的助理司长 |
[09:56] | You’re gonna have to repeat that. | 请你重复一遍你的话 |
[09:58] | You should talk to Harold Cooper. | 你们应该去找哈罗德·库珀 |
[09:59] | He arranged for WITSEC protection. | 是他安排的证人保护计划 |
[10:01] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[10:02] | That’s a fact. | 这就是事实 |
[10:03] | He supervised the transport. | 他监督了证人的运送 |
[10:05] | Hell, he met with Kennison yesterday | 昨天他还和肯尼森 |
[10:06] | in one of our safe houses. | 在我们的安全屋见面了 |
[10:11] | You’re saying… | 你是说 |
[10:13] | Wait. What exactly are you saying? | 等等 你到底在说什么 |
[10:16] | Kennison’s in Witness Protection | 肯尼森能加入证人保护计划 |
[10:17] | because Cooper ordered it. That’s him in the photo. | 是库珀下的命令 照片里的人是他 |
[10:20] | I don’t understand. Why would he do that? | 我不明白 他为什么要这么做 |
[10:21] | For the same reason you put anyone in the program, | 把别人加入计划只有一个原因 |
[10:23] | you don’t want them to be found. | 就是不想让人找到他们 |
[10:25] | – Found by us? – Yes. | -防止我们找到 -是的 |
[10:27] | And Raymond. | 还有雷蒙德 |
[10:29] | You can’t be serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[10:30] | This isn’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[10:31] | It’s hard to believe, but I don’t see any way around the facts. | 确实难以置信 但我找不到其他的解释 |
[10:34] | Look, let’s just go back to the beginning. | 听着 让我们从头开始捋一遍 |
[10:36] | What do we know? | 我们掌握了哪些情况 |
[10:37] | One, we think that someone orchestrated Keen’s death, | 首先 我们认为有人策划了基恩的死 |
[10:39] | someone who knew that Vandyke would kill her | 有人知道范戴克要杀她 |
[10:41] | and used him as a way to get the job done without exposing himself. | 利用他把事干成而不暴露他自己 |
[10:44] | Or herself. | 或是她自己 |
[10:45] | Two, we think that Kennison may have information | 其次 我们知道肯尼森可能有 |
[10:48] | that could lead us to the real killer, | 让我们找到真凶的信息 |
[10:49] | and now we’ve learned that | 然后现在我们得知 |
[10:50] | Cooper made sure that Kennison disappeared. | 库珀让肯尼森消失了 |
[10:53] | Because he didn’t want us to find out who killed Liz? | 因为他不想让我们查出是谁杀了莉斯 |
[10:56] | Aram, hey, we need to take emotion out of the equation. | 阿兰姆 我们需要不带情绪看这件事 |
[10:58] | – I cannot do this. – We can’t ignore the truth. | -我做不到 -我们不能对事实视而不见 |
[11:00] | Cooper knew where Kennison was, | 库珀知道肯尼森在哪 |
[11:02] | and yet he stood there and said nothing | 而在雷丁顿把他的名字加到黑名单上时 |
[11:04] | while Reddington put his name on the Blacklist. | 他却站在那里什么都没说 |
[11:05] | He sent us to Boston to investigate. | 他还派我们去波士顿调查 |
[11:07] | I mean, he intentionally hid the truth from us. | 我是说他有意对我们隐瞒真相 |
[11:09] | But there has to be an explanation. | 但肯定是有原因的 |
[11:11] | I mean, look at the timing. | 我是说 你们看时间 |
[11:13] | He put Kennison in the program | 他在雷丁顿先生知道要找谁之前 |
[11:15] | long before Mr. Reddington knew who to look for. | 就把肯尼森加入了保护计划 |
[11:17] | He did it after we found the device, | 他是在我们找到追踪装置后做的 |
[11:19] | because he knew once we did, we’d go looking. | 因为他知道一旦我们找到 我们会去调查 |
[11:22] | So, what? What, Mr. Cooper wanted Liz dead? | 所以怎样 库珀先生想让莉斯死吗 |
[11:26] | Say it. | 说呀 |
[11:30] | Be clear about what you are suggesting. | 清楚地说出你们的意思 |
[11:34] | Mr. Cooper was working with whoever killed Liz, | 库珀先生和杀掉莉斯的人是同谋 |
[11:36] | and now he is protecting whoever did it by lying to our faces? | 现在他当面骗我们就为了保护那个人 |
[11:40] | Aram, we’re just looking at the facts here. | 阿兰姆 我们只是在摆出事实 |
[11:43] | My question is, what do we do? | 我的问题是 我们怎么做 |
[11:45] | Go to Reddington? | 去找雷丁顿吗 |
[11:46] | I mean, if Cooper really is involved, | 我是说如果库珀真的有参与其中 |
[11:48] | who do we tell? Panabaker? | 我们告诉谁 帕娜贝克吗 |
[11:49] | We could work the case ourselves, try to confirm if it’s true. | 我们可以自己查 确认此事真伪 |
[11:53] | You mean set a trap. For Mr. Cooper. | 你是说给库珀先生设个陷阱 |
[11:55] | No. I am not doing it. We are not doing it. | 不 我不会那样做 我们不会那样做 |
[11:58] | There has to be an explanation, | 肯定是有原因的 |
[12:00] | and I am going to go up there and ask him what it is. | 我会上楼问他是什么原因 |
[12:04] | If he knows we’re onto him, | 如果他知道我们在查他 |
[12:05] | it’s gonna be a lot harder to find the truth. | 想查到真相就难得多了 |
[12:07] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:08] | I am not targeting Mr. Cooper behind his back. | 我不会背着库珀先生调查他 |
[12:14] | You know what? Aram is right. | 我觉得阿兰姆是对的 |
[12:16] | We all love the guy, | 我们都爱他 |
[12:17] | and God knows he deserves every benefit of the doubt. | 我们该相信他 |
[12:26] | I should have told you. | 我该告诉你的 |
[12:28] | I’m not entirely sure why I didn’t. | 我不是很确定我为何没有 |
[12:30] | I’ve obstructed justice, | 我妨碍了司法公正 |
[12:31] | tampered with physical evidence, lied to the police… | 篡改了物证 骗了警察 |
[12:34] | Those may be the least of your concerns, Harold. | 那些可能是现在最不紧要的 哈罗德 |
[12:37] | It’s no defense, but I want you to know, | 这不是辩解 但我想让你知道 |
[12:38] | when I decided to put Kennison into Witness Protection, | 当我决定把肯尼森加进证人保护计划时 |
[12:41] | I had no idea he had any connection to Elizabeth’s death. | 我完全不知道他和伊丽莎白的死有任何关联 |
[12:44] | You run the Reddington Task Force, | 你负责雷丁顿特别小组 |
[12:46] | and it never occurred to you | 你就从没想到过 |
[12:47] | that perhaps you were being targeted | 也许你被盯上 |
[12:49] | because of your connection to me? | 是因为你和我的联系 |
[12:51] | Not at first. | 一开始没想到 |
[12:53] | In the beginning, i didn’t know I was being targeted at all. | 一开始我都不知道我被盯上了 |
[12:56] | Doug Koster, my wife’s ex-lover, was dead. | 道格·科斯特 我老婆的前情人死了 |
[12:58] | I had no memory of what happened that night. | 我完全记不起来那晚发生了什么 |
[13:00] | For a time, I honestly believed | 有段时间我都觉得 |
[13:02] | it was possible that I’d killed him. | 真有可能是我杀了他 |
[13:03] | And you didn’t think I could help with that? | 而你不觉得我能帮上忙 |
[13:05] | I was frozen. | 我不知所措 |
[13:06] | I could barely admit the truth to myself. | 我自己都不敢承认真相 |
[13:08] | But it wasn’t the truth, Harold. | 但那不是真相 哈罗德 |
[13:11] | The minute you realized you were being blackmailed, | 在你意识到你被勒索的那一刻 |
[13:14] | I should’ve been your first call. | 你就该立刻打给我 |
[13:17] | It wasn’t that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[13:19] | By then, I’d gotten Charlene involved. | 那时我已经把夏琳扯了进来 |
[13:20] | She lied to the assigned detective, | 她骗了负责此案的警探 |
[13:22] | and my good friend, Lew Sloan, | 还有我的好友 卢·斯隆 |
[13:24] | had risked everything by altering my service weapon. | 冒着很大的风险改了我的配枪 |
[13:26] | We’re done here. | 言尽于此 |
[13:28] | I told you | 我跟你说了 |
[13:29] | the day I agreed to come back | 在我答应回来的那天 |
[13:31] | that whoever killed Elizabeth would be held accountable. | 杀伊丽莎白的人会付出代价 |
[13:35] | And I want that, too. | 我也想那样 |
[13:36] | Then tell me where Kennison is. | 那就告诉我肯尼森在哪 |
[13:38] | Where can I find him? | 我能在哪里找到他 |
[13:40] | He’s at a safe house being guarded by federal Marshals. | 他在被联邦法警看守的安全屋里 |
[13:42] | Where? | 哪里 |
[13:43] | I won’t tell you that. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[13:45] | I’ll have the Marshals bring him in. | 我会让法警带他过来 |
[13:46] | We’ll question him here. | 我们在这里问 |
[13:47] | My sources run deep, Harold. | 我的消息很灵通的 哈罗德 |
[13:51] | With or without you, | 有没有你 |
[13:52] | I’ll have his location by the end of the day. | 今天我都能拿到他的位置 |
[13:55] | I won’t help you hurt him. | 我不会帮你伤害他 |
[13:56] | Whether I hurt him or not | 我伤不伤害他 |
[13:58] | has nothing to do with your help. | 和你帮不帮无关 |
[14:01] | And I’m sorry to say, Harold, | 我抱歉的说 哈罗德 |
[14:03] | you’re the one who needs help right now. | 现在你才是那个需要帮助的人 |
[14:18] | It was you. | 是你 |
[14:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:31] | There’s no defense. | 我无可辩解 |
[14:33] | I should have trusted you all, | 我该信任你们 |
[14:35] | told you everything the day | 在我在车里醒来 |
[14:36] | I woke up in my car and realized Doug Koster was dead. | 发现道格·科斯特死了的那天就告诉你们一切 |
[14:39] | So, this whole time, you’ve been investigating | 所以一直以来你都在 |
[14:41] | who killed him on your own? | 自己调查是谁杀了他 |
[14:42] | Not just Doug Koster, | 不只是道格·科斯特 |
[14:43] | but the bartender who spiked my drink that night. | 还有那晚给我下药的酒保 |
[14:46] | I wasn’t entirely alone. | 我不完全是一个人 |
[14:49] | Lew Sloan’s been with me. | 有卢·斯隆和我一起 |
[14:50] | I’m still trying to understand. | 我还在理清楚 |
[14:51] | Someone framed you for Doug Koster’s murder? | 有人栽赃你杀了道格·科斯特 |
[14:54] | Yes. And it could have worked. | 对 而且几乎得手 |
[14:56] | I woke up in my car with no alibi for that night. | 我在我车里醒来 没有那晚的不在场证明 |
[14:59] | And your gun was a match for the bullet that killed him. | 而你的枪和杀死他的子弹相符 |
[15:01] | So, whoever had you drugged must have used it | 所以让人给你下药的人肯定在你昏迷后 |
[15:03] | to kill Koster while you were out. | 用它杀了科斯特 |
[15:05] | Knowing the police would find it, and they would have, | 知道警察会发现 他们本会发现的 |
[15:07] | if Lew Sloan hadn’t altered the barrel. | 如果卢·斯隆没有改枪管 |
[15:09] | Why would somebody do this? | 为什么有人会这样做 |
[15:10] | At first, I thought it was just to get me, | 一开始我以为只是为了整我 |
[15:12] | but now we know it was more. | 但现在我们知道不仅仅是那样 |
[15:14] | Whoever’s blackmailing me is also connected to Elizabeth’s murder. | 勒索我的人也和伊丽莎白之死有关 |
[15:17] | I think the original plan was to frame me | 我想一开始的计划是陷害我 |
[15:19] | as a way to hurt Reddington | 来打击雷丁顿 |
[15:21] | by damaging one of his most powerful weapons, | 通过伤害他最有力的武器之一 |
[15:23] | this task force. | 这个特别小组 |
[15:24] | So, whoever’s behind this, | 所以不管幕后主使是谁 |
[15:26] | they know we exist. | 他们知道我们的存在 |
[15:27] | And when framing me didn’t work, | 当对我的陷害没成功 |
[15:29] | the plan changed to blackmail. | 计划改成了勒索 |
[15:31] | To leverage me as a way to stay one step ahead of Reddington. | 通过威胁我来比雷丁顿更快一步 |
[15:34] | By using you to do things like hide Andrew Kennison. | 利用你做藏安德鲁·肯尼森这种事 |
[15:36] | So Mr. Reddington’s right. | 所以雷丁顿先生是对的 |
[15:38] | Vandyke pulled the trigger that killed Liz, | 杀莉斯是范戴克扣下的扳机 |
[15:40] | but someone else was behind it. | 但还有幕后主使 |
[15:43] | So, what now? | 所以现在怎么办 |
[15:44] | I face the consequences of my actions. | 我面对我行为的后果 |
[15:47] | I’ve called Panabaker. She’s on her way. | 我打给了帕娜贝克 她马上就过来了 |
[15:51] | I’ve had some low moments these last few months. | 过去几个月中我做了些不光彩的事 |
[15:55] | Maybe the worst was asking Charlene to lie. | 最糟糕的可能是让夏琳撒谎 |
[15:58] | The idea that I’ve involved her in this | 把她牵扯进来 |
[15:59] | is almost more than I can bear. | 几乎让我无法承受 |
[16:03] | But lying to you all… | 但对你们撒谎… |
[16:07] | Whatever happens to me now, | 无论我现在遭遇什么 |
[16:08] | I deserve it. | 都是我活该 |
[16:23] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[16:25] | How do I feel? | 我感觉如何 |
[16:26] | I feel a sense of inevitability. | 我感觉到了必然性 |
[16:31] | That it doesn’t matter what I want or do. | 无论我想要什么 我做什么 |
[16:35] | The world is what it is. | 世界都不会发生改变 |
[16:39] | The loss is permanent. | 失去的无法挽回 |
[16:42] | Elizabeth will always be dead. | 伊丽莎白无法复活 |
[16:45] | What do I feel? | 我感觉如何 |
[16:48] | I’m concerned that I won’t be able to contain myself, | 我担心我可能没法再控制自己 |
[16:52] | that I still haven’t seen the worst of who I am. | 我还没见识过自己最糟糕的一面 |
[17:00] | No, I don’t think you have. | 是的 你还没有 |
[17:16] | I’m just saying, when do I get to choose? | 我就想问一句 什么时候轮到我来选 |
[17:18] | – Never. – Never? | -没门 -没门 |
[17:20] | You guys are guarding me. How is that fair? | 你们是来保护我的 一点也不公平 |
[17:22] | Government’s paying, so we choose the restaurant. | 政府付钱 所以我们选餐厅 |
[17:58] | Let go of me! What are you… | 放开我 你们干… |
[18:01] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:06] | Who are you? What the… | 你是谁 什么… |
[18:10] | Remember why we are here. | 记得我们来这的原因 |
[18:19] | I think that’s just about everything, Cynthia. | 我应该说完了 辛西娅 |
[18:21] | You think? | 应该 |
[18:22] | You knew your weapon had been fired, | 你早知道你的武器开火过 |
[18:24] | and because you ran your own ballistics test, thanks to your buddy, | 多亏了你的手下 你自己做了个弹道测试 |
[18:26] | – you knew it was a match for the Koster murder? – Yes. | -知道了弹道和杀死科斯特的武器吻合 -是的 |
[18:29] | You lied to the assigned detective. | 你对负责此案的警探说谎 |
[18:31] | You actively concealed the match by altering the gun. | 你换了枪 刻意隐瞒弹道吻合的事实 |
[18:33] | No. No, it was my friend who did that. | 不 那是我朋友做的 |
[18:37] | Uh-huh. Did you turn him in? | 你告发他了吗 |
[18:38] | No, but he’s aware that | 没有 但他已经知道 |
[18:38] | you and I are talking, and so is Charlene. | 我正在对你坦白 夏琳也知道 |
[18:41] | I convinced her to provide me with an alibi. | 我说服了她帮我提供不在场证明 |
[18:43] | Asking her to lie for me is my greatest regret. | 请求她帮我撒谎是我最后悔的事 |
[18:48] | What about the bartender? | 那酒保的事呢 |
[18:49] | You went to his home, you found him murdered, | 你去了他家 你发现他被人谋杀 |
[18:52] | but you never called the police | 但你却没打电话给警方 |
[18:53] | or told them what you knew? | 告诉他们你知道的事 |
[18:55] | – That’s correct. – And Kennison? Where’s he now? | -没错 -肯尼森呢 他在哪 |
[18:57] | The Marshals have him. | 法警手上 |
[18:58] | You should know Reddington’s looking for him. | 你需要知道 雷丁顿正在找他 |
[19:01] | I assume that whoever is blackmailing me | 我猜 要挟我的人 |
[19:02] | was also behind Agent Keen’s death. | 一定也是杀死基恩探员的幕后元凶 |
[19:05] | They must want Kennison gone because he knows something. | 他们想杀死肯尼森一定是因为他知道线索 |
[19:06] | We should bring him in, question him… | 我们应该把他带来 询问他… |
[19:08] | We won’t be doing anything of the sort, Harold. | “我们”什么也不会做 哈罗德 |
[19:11] | You went too far. | 你做得太过分了 |
[19:13] | I can sell looking the other way | 雷丁顿越界的时候 |
[19:15] | when Reddington crosses the line. | 我还能视而不见 |
[19:17] | Hell, we let Dembe Zuma join the Bureau. | 我们甚至让邓比·祖玛加入了联调局 |
[19:20] | There is a lot of stretch | 和特别小组相关的事 |
[19:22] | where this Task Force is concerned, but you? | 有很多可模糊处理的 但是你 |
[19:25] | Obstruction, tampering, corruption, kidnapping, | 妨碍司法 篡改证据 腐败执法 绑架人质 |
[19:29] | or at the very least unlawful imprisonment. | 或至少也是非法监禁 |
[19:33] | Excuse me, Cynthia. | 抱歉 辛西娅 |
[19:35] | This is Cooper. | 我是库珀 |
[19:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:41] | I told you there was a credible threat. | 我跟你们说过有确实的危险 |
[19:43] | Were any of the Marshals hurt? | 有法警受伤吗 |
[19:45] | I see. Thanks for letting me know. | 知道了 谢谢你们通知我 |
[19:47] | My people will get right on it. | 我的人会马上跟进 |
[19:49] | That was the Marshals Service. | 是法警局 |
[19:51] | Andrew Kennison was taken from the safe house. | 安德鲁·肯尼森被人从安全屋带走了 |
[19:53] | By Reddington? | 雷丁顿吗 |
[19:54] | Who else? | 还能有谁 |
[19:55] | Geez Louise. | 我的老天 |
[19:57] | So much for Witness Protection. | 还说什么证人保护 |
[20:09] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[20:11] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | My name is Raymond Reddington. | 我的名字是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[20:15] | I’m a criminal and a fugitive. | 我是名在逃罪犯 |
[20:17] | I’m wanted in every country on Earth | 地球上每个国家都在通缉我 |
[20:19] | and at the top of the FBI’s Most Wanted List. | 我还是联调局头号通缉犯 |
[20:23] | I’m armed, and I’m dangerous, | 我有武器 我很危险 |
[20:26] | and the most important person in the world to me | 这个世上对我来说最重要的人 |
[20:30] | is dead because of you. | 因为你而死 |
[20:34] | Because of your little device. | 因为你的小设备而死 |
[20:38] | Do you recognize it? | 你认出来了吗 |
[20:41] | It was recovered from a former FBI agent named Elizabeth Keen. | 这在前联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩身上找到 |
[20:46] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[20:47] | Perhaps not, but you do know something. | 也许是吧 但你的确知道某些事情 |
[20:50] | Someone wanted you hidden | 有人想把你藏起来 |
[20:53] | so that I wouldn’t discover what that is. | 好让我无法发现是什么事 |
[20:57] | You designed this? | 这是你设计的 |
[20:58] | Yes. i-it’s a medication monitor and tracking… | 是的 这是医疗监视器和追踪… |
[21:01] | I’m past what it is and what it does. | 我已经知道这是什么 有什么作用了 |
[21:04] | It clearly wasn’t made in a manufacturing plant. | 这很显然不是量产的产品 |
[21:07] | No, it’s a prototype. | 是的 这是个原型产品 |
[21:10] | My wife suffers from mental illness. | 我妻子患有精神疾病 |
[21:12] | I designed it for people like her. | 我是为和她一样的人设计的 |
[21:13] | You gave it to someone. | 你把它给了某人 |
[21:15] | Someone who used it to track and murder Elizabeth Keen. | 某人用它追踪并谋杀了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[21:18] | – Murder? – Tell me who. | -谋杀 -告诉我是谁 |
[21:20] | You… You’ve got it wrong. I gave that to a cop. | 你搞错了 我给了一个警察 |
[21:23] | A police officer? | 一位警察 |
[21:25] | Yeah. I met him at a business forum. | 是的 我是在商务论坛上遇见他的 |
[21:27] | You know, where people who are trying to start companies | 就是那种 想创业的人去的地方 |
[21:29] | set up booths to discuss their concepts. | 会在那里搭展台 讨论自己的产品概念 |
[21:31] | I was trying to find investors. | 我当时在找投资者 |
[21:33] | You were supposed to run a trial in a psychiatric clinic. | 你本来应该在精神病诊所试用产品 |
[21:36] | It got canceled. And I was getting desperate. | 试用项目被取消了 我走投无路了 |
[21:38] | And then this guy shows up, | 然后这家伙出现了 |
[21:40] | introduces himself as a detective from New York City. | 自我介绍说是纽约来的警探 |
[21:43] | He says that he thinks that my idea has potential, | 他说觉得我的创意有前途 |
[21:45] | but not for medical reasons… | 但不是用于医疗… |
[21:48] | As a tracking device. | 而是作为追踪器 |
[21:49] | He says the NYPD might be interested | 他说纽约警局可能会感兴趣 |
[21:51] | in trying it out for a few investigations. | 会在一些调查中试用 |
[21:53] | Did he show you identification? | 他给你看身份证明了吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. He had a badge and everything. | 是的 他有警徽之类的 |
[21:57] | Reggie Cole. D-Detective Reginald Cole. | 雷吉·科尔 雷吉纳德·科尔警探 |
[22:00] | I thought, hey, it’s not what I want, | 我当时想 这不是我的初衷 |
[22:01] | but if the cops support my company, | 但如果警察支持我的公司 |
[22:04] | that’s something. | 那也行啊 |
[22:05] | So, you gave this to him? | 所以你把这个给他了 |
[22:06] | That was a few years ago, and then I didn’t hear from him, | 那是几年前了 我再也没收到他的消息 |
[22:08] | so I just figured the top brass didn’t bite. | 我以为警方高层不同意 |
[22:12] | That’s the God’s honest truth. | 这是千真万确的事实 |
[22:15] | If it is, you’ll be in class by this time tomorrow. | 如果是 明天这个时候你会在课堂上 |
[22:19] | If it’s not… | 如果不是… |
[22:21] | You won’t. | 你就不在 |
[22:27] | Guys, I, uh… I think I have got something. | 大家 我好像找到线索了 |
[22:29] | I mean, I am, uh, pretty sure I’ve got something, | 我是说 我肯定找到线索了 |
[22:32] | unless I don’t, but, uh, I do. | 除非我没找到 但我找到了 |
[22:36] | Okay, so, ultimately, the best way we can help Mr. Cooper now | 总而言之 我们现在能帮库珀先生的最好方式 |
[22:39] | is to find whoever targeted him. | 就是找出谁在针对他 |
[22:40] | Yeah, but it doesn’t change the crimes that he committed himself. | 是的 这不能改变他犯下的罪行 |
[22:43] | But, yeah, that’s the idea. | 但是的 是这样 |
[22:44] | Okay, so, check this out. | 好 听我说 |
[22:45] | Mr. Cooper recorded his last conversation with the blackmailer | 库珀先生把他上一次和勒索者的对话录下来 |
[22:48] | and sent it to me, | 发送给我了 |
[22:49] | and I have been listening nonstop. | 我不断地在听 |
[22:51] | I thought the voice was altered. | 声音不是被篡改了吗 |
[22:53] | It was, but I listened anyway, | 是的 但我还是听了 |
[22:54] | you know, for something weird about word choice | 比如录音的选词会不会有些奇怪 |
[22:56] | or maybe the sound of a train or something in the background. | 没准背景音里有火车或者别的什么 |
[22:59] | So you heard something? | 这么说你听到了什么 |
[23:00] | No. Nothing. But listening over and over again | 不 什么都没有 不过听了一遍又一遍后 |
[23:03] | did give me another idea. | 我有了一个想法 |
[23:04] | A voice modification program is just modifying a voice. | 变声器只是一个能改变声音的程序 |
[23:07] | It is an algorithm that changes key variables | 是一个能改变主要变量 |
[23:10] | like pitch, tone, speed, distortion. | 如音高 语气 语速 失真的一个算法 |
[23:13] | Okay, I actually understood that. | 我居然听明白了 |
[23:14] | So I am thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[23:16] | why can’t I just invert those changes? | 为什么我不能把这些变量翻转过来呢 |
[23:18] | I mean, if you knew what changes were made, | 如果你知道变量是哪些 |
[23:19] | you could just reverse them | 你就能倒转过来 |
[23:20] | and get back to the original voice. | 让声音恢复原本的样子 |
[23:22] | But you can’t know the changes that were made. | 但是你不知道具体是哪些地方改变了 |
[23:25] | You mean I can’t know for sure. | 只是不能百分百确定 |
[23:27] | Fortunately, this isn’t my first rodeo. | 幸运的是 我不是个新手牛仔[第一次做] |
[23:31] | I’ve, um… I’ve never actually been to a rodeo, | 当然 我还没有真的参加过牛仔表演 |
[23:33] | so I ever go, it, uh, will be my, uh, first rodeo, | 所以如果我去参加的话 就会是第一次 |
[23:36] | but, fortunately, this isn’t my first time | 不过幸运的是 这不是我第一次 |
[23:38] | examining Fourier series and transforms. | 检验傅里叶级数和积分变换 |
[23:42] | And I’m lost. | 开始听不懂了 |
[23:43] | Okay. The point is, | 重点就是 |
[23:44] | I can’t know what modifications were made, | 虽然我不能确定哪些地方做了修改 |
[23:46] | but I can make a series of educated guesses, | 但我可以分析出一系列有根据的猜想 |
[23:48] | and I know the best software out there | 我也知道最适合做这些的软件是什么 |
[23:51] | and how I would sweeten the mix. | 把这些结合起来并稍作润色 |
[23:53] | Here. Listen. | 有了 仔细听 |
[23:55] | Andrew Kennison. | 安德鲁·肯尼森 |
[23:57] | Well, I need him to go away. | 我需要这个人消失 |
[23:59] | Andrew Kennison. Well, I need him to go away. | 安德鲁·肯尼森 我需要这个人消失 |
[24:02] | Andrew Kennison. Well, I need him to go away. | 安德鲁·肯尼森 我需要这个人消失 |
[24:04] | Okay, so I have six different versions. | 我一共整理出了六个不同版本 |
[24:06] | I can’t know if any of them are right, | 我不确定哪一个才是正确版本 |
[24:08] | but I did reverse the process a little differently on each. | 不过每条语音的修正过程我都做了区别 |
[24:11] | So, one of these recordings is | 就算是 这些录音里 |
[24:12] | the blackmailer’s actual voice, | 有一个是敲诈者真实的声音 |
[24:13] | but which one? | 但哪一个才是呢 |
[24:14] | Cooper thinks the blackmailer’s | 库珀认为敲诈者 |
[24:16] | a detective from New York. | 是纽约警局的一名警探 |
[24:17] | We could send all six to the Chief of Detectives. | 我们可以把六条录音发给警探长那边 |
[24:19] | Maybe one sounds familiar. | 或许有人能认出熟悉的声音 |
[24:25] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[24:27] | Please place Director Cooper under arrest. | 请你把库珀司长逮捕起来 |
[24:29] | I understand he intends to make a full statement. | 然后带他去录完整证词 |
[24:32] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[24:33] | It’s okay, Donald. | 没事的 唐纳德 |
[24:35] | The hell it is. | 这是干什么 |
[24:36] | I mean, how many times has Main Justice | 司法部对于雷丁顿和基恩的事 |
[24:38] | looked the other way for Reddington or even Keen? | 多少次都视而不见 |
[24:40] | No, this is your turn. | 这次轮到你了 |
[24:41] | That is not up for discussion. | 这事没有可商量的余地 |
[24:43] | I will do my best to argue for leniency. | 我会尽自己所能争取宽大处理 |
[24:45] | I hope you believe that. | 希望你能相信这一点 |
[24:47] | What if we walk? | 如果我们不干了呢 |
[24:48] | There is no Task Force without Mr. Cooper. | 没有库珀先生 就没有特别小组 |
[24:50] | That would be a mistake. | 不能那样做 |
[24:52] | There’s still important work to do. | 你们还有重要的工作要做 |
[24:54] | I want justice… | 我想要公道 |
[24:56] | for what was done to me, and, more importantly, | 不止是讨回我自己的公道 更重要的 |
[25:00] | for Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白的 |
[25:02] | The four of you are the best chance we’ve got to get it. | 你们四个是能帮我们讨回公道的最好的机会 |
[25:17] | Harold Cooper, you have the right to remain silent. | 哈罗德·库珀 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:19] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的一切都将做为法庭上的 |
[25:21] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[25:22] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[25:24] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[25:25] | one will be appointed for you. | 会有律师被委派给你 |
[25:27] | Do you understand these rights as I’ve explained them to you? | 我刚刚说的这些权利你都明白了吗 |
[25:29] | – Yes. – And with these rights in mind, | -明白 -在明白自己这些权利的情况下 |
[25:31] | do you wish to make a statement? | 你依旧想去录证词吗 |
[25:43] | Obstruction, falsifying documents, | 妨碍公务 假造文件 |
[25:46] | tampering with physical evidence, | 干扰物证 |
[25:48] | misappropriating federal funds. | 挪用联邦基金 |
[25:50] | Oh, and I haven’t even gotten to the charges | 我还没给他加上剥夺安德鲁·肯尼森的 |
[25:52] | of depriving Andrew Kennison of his liberty. | 人身自由这一条指控呢 |
[25:56] | I know what he did, Marvin. | 我知道他做了什么 马文 |
[25:57] | What I’m asking is how we make sure a jury never does. | 我想要的是确保陪审团不知道这些 |
[26:00] | Oh, Cooper’s case isn’t going to a jury. | 库珀的案子不会经过陪审团的 |
[26:03] | He’s gonna have to plead guilty | 他只能认罪 |
[26:04] | and pray that he gets a favorable sentence. | 然后祈祷能得到宽容判决 |
[26:06] | It can’t come to that. | 不能走到那一步 |
[26:08] | I need you to go to the Post Office. | 我需要你去邮局 |
[26:09] | Harold’s there. Talk to him. | 哈罗德在那 你跟他谈谈 |
[26:11] | You want me to defend him? | 你想让我帮他辩护吗 |
[26:12] | He can’t go to prison. | 他不能去监狱 |
[26:13] | For his sake or for Agnes’. | 为了他自己也为了艾格尼斯 |
[26:16] | Well, you’re the boss. | 好吧 都听你的 |
[26:17] | I-I just have this one appointment, | 我还有一个约要赴 |
[26:19] | then I can cancel the rest of my afternoon and meet you there. | 下午剩下的我都可以取消 我们在那边汇合 |
[26:22] | Actually, I’ve got plans. | 事实上 我有别的安排 |
[26:23] | I spoke with the man who designed the tracking device | 我跟那个从伊丽莎白身上找到的 |
[26:26] | we recovered from Elizabeth. | 追踪装置的设计师谈了 |
[26:28] | Good news. What’d he say? | 好消息 他说什么了 |
[26:30] | Enough. I know who I’m looking for and where to find him. | 该说的都说了 我知道要去找谁和上哪找了 |
[26:32] | I’ll take care of business, you take care of Harold. | 我来处理正事 你去处理哈罗德的事 |
[26:37] | Okay, guys, let’s do this. | 诸位 准备好行动了 |
[26:48] | You really wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[26:50] | Make a full confession? | 认下全部的罪 |
[26:52] | Strange how things happen, isn’t it? | 很奇妙对不对 |
[26:56] | I wouldn’t let Reddington see Agnes | 我不让雷丁顿见艾格尼斯 |
[26:57] | because I thought I should protect her from him. | 因为我认为我应该保护她不受他的伤害 |
[27:01] | She finally had a good home, a stable family. | 她终于能有一个良好的居所 稳定的家庭 |
[27:05] | And now I’m the one who… | 而现在我才是那个 |
[27:07] | You could fight it, force the U.S. Attorney | 你可以反抗的 迫使联邦检察官 |
[27:09] | to make their case beyond a reasonable doubt. | 让这个案子超出合理怀疑 |
[27:12] | You know I won’t. | 你知道我不会的 |
[27:15] | I’ve spent my life holding others accountable | 我这辈子都在让别人为自己犯下的罪 |
[27:17] | for their crimes. | 付出应有的代价 |
[27:20] | I’m glad it’s you. | 我很高兴对面的人是你 |
[27:23] | Let’s get it over with. | 让这一切有个了结吧 |
[27:26] | Yeah, um, that’s gonna have to wait. | 可能得先等等了 |
[27:27] | Sorry, not sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉 我不是抱歉打断你们 |
[27:29] | but we have got a suspect, and Mr. Cooper was right. | 但是我们有嫌疑人线索了 库珀先生说得对 |
[27:33] | Almost. | 虽然不是全对 |
[27:35] | The person blackmailing you was a New York City detective. | 敲诈你的那个人曾经是纽约警局的一名警探 |
[27:39] | Was? | 曾经 |
[27:46] | We just heard from the office | 警探长办公室那边 |
[27:48] | of the New York Chief of Detectives, | 刚刚来消息了 |
[27:49] | and apparently, a precinct captain in Brooklyn | 布鲁克林区的一个队长 |
[27:51] | recognized one of the voices we sent as a Reginald Cole. | 认出了其中一个声音是属于雷吉纳德·科尔的 |
[27:55] | Reggie. Spent 25 years in the NYPD, | 雷吉 在纽约警局效力了25年 |
[27:57] | 17 as a Brooklyn detective. | 十七岁当上了布鲁克林的警探 |
[27:59] | Does that mean he’s retired? | 是说他退休了吗 |
[28:01] | I thought so at first, but then I took a closer look. | 起初我也这么想 不过我去查了一下 |
[28:03] | At the time he left the force, | 他离开警局的时候 |
[28:04] | Cole was the subject of multiple I.A.B. investigations. | 他身上背着多项内务处调查 |
[28:08] | A Grand Jury was deliberating | 涉及到他的 |
[28:10] | on an indictment | 数起贿赂官员的起诉 |
[28:11] | for multiple counts of official corruption. | 当时正在挑选大陪审团 |
[28:13] | Drug money seized and unaccounted for, | 缴获的毒资被扣押 下落不明 |
[28:15] | allegations of excessive force, | 被控使用过度武力 |
[28:17] | witness intimidation. | 恐吓证人 |
[28:19] | In the end, the cases against him fell apart. | 最终 所有起诉他的案子都不了了之 |
[28:21] | A key witness was found murdered. | 一位关键证人被杀了 |
[28:23] | Clearly, we’re dealing with somebody | 很显然 我们面对的 |
[28:24] | with a malfunctioning ethical compass. | 是一个道德感缺失的人 |
[28:26] | When he left the department, he left New York. | 他离开警局后 也离开了纽约 |
[28:28] | Now, he works here in D.C. as a private investigator, | 现在 他在华盛顿做私家侦探 |
[28:32] | and his website says he handles highly sensitive matters, | 他个人网站上说他处理高度敏感的问题 |
[28:34] | 雷吉纳德·科尔 私家侦探服务 | |
[28:35] | both personal and professional. | 个人和专业问题都处理 |
[28:39] | What do you have? | 查到什么了 |
[28:40] | I’m in a hell of a rush. My campaign won’t wait. | 我忙死了 竞选可不等人 |
[28:42] | I know you’re busy, | 我知道你忙 |
[28:43] | but you hired me to find quality dirt, | 但是你雇我找对手丑闻 |
[28:46] | the kind that “ends careers”? | 那种会结束职业生涯的丑闻 |
[28:47] | So I thought you might want to see this right away. | 所以我觉得你可能想马上看到这个 |
[28:50] | You did it. | 你找到了 |
[28:51] | What did he do? Infidelity? | 他做了什么 出轨 |
[28:53] | Please let it be a sex scandal, | 千万要是个性丑闻 |
[28:55] | that pious son of a bitch. | 那个虔诚的王八羔子 |
[28:58] | He has an office in Logan Circle. | 他在洛根广场有间办公室 |
[29:00] | I ghost-called him a few minutes ago, and he picked up. | 几分钟前我给他打了个电话 他接了 |
[29:02] | If we roll out now, we can be there in 15. | 如果我们现在出发 十五分钟就能到 |
[29:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:07] | How did you get this? | 你怎么知道这个的 |
[29:09] | – Does it matter? – Matter? | -重要吗 -重要 |
[29:10] | I hired you to do oppo research, | 我是要得到竞争对手的负面情报 |
[29:13] | to get damaging intel on my opponent. | 才雇你去调查他 |
[29:15] | And I tried. | 我试了 |
[29:16] | But turns out he’s squeaky clean. | 但是他特别廉正 |
[29:18] | You, on the other hand, | 但是 你 |
[29:19] | not so much. | 就不那么干净了 |
[29:20] | You’ve been misappropriating campaign funds. | 你一直在挪用竞选资金 |
[29:23] | Bad Congresswoman. | 真是个邪恶的国会议员 |
[29:25] | I don’t get it. Who is this guy? | 我不明白 他是谁 |
[29:27] | Why would a shady former detective | 为什么一个有污点的前警探 |
[29:28] | be connected to killing Keen? | 和基恩的死有关 |
[29:30] | We’re about to find out. | 我们就是要找出答案 |
[29:31] | Let’s pull a warrant and bring him in. | 咱们先申请逮捕令把他带回来 |
[29:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:34] | I’m a simple guy, Ms. Newton. | 我是个简单的人 牛顿女士 |
[29:36] | A hundred thousand should be good for now. | 一千万应该足够了 |
[29:39] | You’re shaking me down? I’m your client. | 你在敲诈我 我可是你的顾客 |
[29:42] | I know. It’s a thing of beauty, isn’t it? | 我知道 这正是有趣的地方 不是吗 |
[29:43] | See, this way, you get to pay me twice, | 这样的话 你就要付两份钱 |
[29:45] | once to check out your opponent, | 一份是因为调查对手 |
[29:47] | and once to keep my mouth shut. | 另一份是封口费 |
[29:51] | You have 24 hours, Di. | 你有24小时 迪 |
[29:53] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[30:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:05] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[30:53] | Get outside, see if you can find him. | 出去看看 看能不能找到他 |
[31:02] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[31:07] | Still hot. | 还是热的 |
[31:25] | I’ve got eyes. He’s a runner. | 我看到他了 他要在逃跑 |
[31:29] | So, Reggie Cole’s retired, | 所以 雷吉·科尔退休了 |
[31:30] | but he still has his detective shield? | 但是他还留有警徽 |
[31:32] | Every department is different. | 每个部门都不一样 |
[31:34] | NYPD makes you turn it in, | 纽约警察局会让你上交警徽 |
[31:35] | but they don’t always enforce the rule. | 但他们也不总是遵守规定 |
[31:37] | Maybe it’s a replica. | 也许是个复制品 |
[31:38] | Most people don’t realize, | 大多数人都不会发现 |
[31:39] | but lot of cops carry dupe shields | 但是大部分警察戴的都是假的 |
[31:41] | so they don’t have to risk losing the real thing. | 这样真警徽就不会丢了 |
[31:45] | What the… Are you guys seeing this? | 什么鬼 你们看到了吗 |
[31:47] | That’s Cole! | 那是科尔 |
[31:50] | FBI! Drop the weapon! | 联调局 放下武器 |
[31:52] | – On the ground! – Federal agents! | -趴在地上 -联邦探员 |
[31:53] | Okay, okay! It’s down! | 好 好 我放下了 |
[31:55] | It’s down. | 放下了 |
[32:02] | I should’ve known. | 我早该料到的 |
[32:03] | Sorry, fellas. Too little too late. | 抱歉 小伙子 为时已晚了 |
[32:39] | I’m okay, Cynthia. Really. | 我没事 辛西娅 真的 |
[32:41] | In fact, for the first time in a while, I’m hopeful. | 事实上 这段时间以来 我第一次充满希望 |
[32:44] | Hopeful? | 希望 |
[32:45] | We got a lead. The man blackmailing me is named Reginald Cole. | 有条线索 敲诈我的那个人叫雷吉·科尔 |
[32:48] | He’s a private investigator and a former NYPD detective. | 他以前是纽约警局的警探 现在是私人侦探 |
[32:51] | That’s good news, Harold. | 是个好消息 哈罗德 |
[32:54] | I’m afraid I’m here to deliver the opposite. | 但我可能是来告诉你坏消息的 |
[32:57] | You spoke to the Attorney General. | 你和司法部长谈过了 |
[32:58] | And he spoke to the President | 他又和总统 |
[32:59] | and the Senate Oversight Committee. | 和参议院监督委员会谈过了 |
[33:02] | It’s what we were afraid of. | 结果怕什么来什么 |
[33:05] | As it is, they don’t love our arrangement with Reddington. | 事实上 他们不喜欢我们和雷丁顿的协议 |
[33:07] | Then they’re wrong. | 那他们就错了 |
[33:10] | We’re approaching 200 Blacklisters. | 我们已经抓了200个黑名单人物了 |
[33:13] | The man’s done more for law enforcement | 这个人为这个国家执法机构做的贡献 |
[33:14] | in this country than anyone. | 比任何人都多 |
[33:16] | Preaching to the choir. | 老生常谈了 |
[33:17] | Remember, I’m the one that went to bat | 记住 我才是那个 |
[33:18] | for reconstituting the Task Force? | 支持重建特别小组的 |
[33:20] | But they’re not stupid. | 但他们不蠢 |
[33:21] | They know Reddington continues to commit crimes. | 他们知道雷丁顿还在继续犯罪 |
[33:25] | And Keen’s death was an embarrassment. | 而且基恩的死让我变得很尴尬 |
[33:28] | It’s proof that things had gotten way beyond my control. | 这证明了事情超出我的控制了 |
[33:31] | How do you think we got back here? | 你觉得我们为什么能回来 |
[33:33] | I made promises. | 因为我做出了承诺 |
[33:35] | I had to assure people we’d have a very tight leash. | 我不得不向大家保证我们会严加控制 |
[33:38] | How the hell was I supposed to go back now | 现在我他妈怎么回去 |
[33:39] | and say the man in charge, | 告诉他们 负责人 |
[33:41] | the Assistant Director of the FBI, | 联调局的助理局长 |
[33:43] | committed, I don’t know, maybe a dozen felonies, | 犯下了 我不知道 也许12项重罪 |
[33:46] | but, we should look the other way? | 但是 我们应该睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[33:49] | So they want to indict me? | 所以他们想起诉我 |
[33:53] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[33:55] | You know how it works, Harold. | 你知道这事是怎么运作的 哈罗德 |
[33:57] | Law enforcement is politics. | 执法机构就是搞政治 |
[33:58] | If we can make some cases, | 如果我们能立些案子 |
[34:00] | big ones, that expose | 大案 |
[34:02] | whatever conspiracy is really going on… | 能揭露阴谋真相的 |
[34:04] | They’ll be too busy touting the victory to focus on me. | 他们就会忙着兜售胜利 无暇顾我 |
[34:07] | It’s your best chance. | 这是最好的机会 |
[34:08] | If the story has the right ending, | 如果案子能有个好的结局 |
[34:10] | they might forget this entire chapter. | 他们也许就会忘了这一篇 |
[34:14] | Thank you, Cynthia. | 谢谢 辛西娅 |
[34:16] | I appreciate you shooting straight. | 我很感谢你直言不讳 |
[34:23] | You got him. | 你抓到他了 |
[34:24] | Barely. Reddington almost beat us there. | 刚好抓到 差一点雷丁顿是先抓到他 |
[34:26] | Any news on Cooper? | 有库珀的新消息吗 |
[34:27] | He’s in with Ms. Panabaker. | 他和帕娜贝克女士在一起 |
[34:29] | Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[34:32] | I’m afraid you won’t be happy with the decision on Harold. | 恐怕你不会喜欢他们对哈罗德的处置决定 |
[34:35] | – The AG wants to charge him? – For now. | -司法部长要起诉他 -暂时是 |
[34:37] | But if we can make a solid case against whoever’s responsible, | 但如果我们能找到确凿的证据 抓到凶手 |
[34:39] | we may be able to change that. Who’s running point? | 也许就能改变这一切 现在谁主管 |
[34:43] | I am. | 我 |
[34:43] | Well, then, you should know the pressure’s on. | 那你就应该知道压力有多大 |
[34:45] | It is critically important that your suspect talks. | 让嫌疑犯开口很重要 |
[34:50] | If he doesn’t, we may not have enough to hold him. | 如果他不说 我们也许没有足够证据拘留他 |
[34:56] | I need a word. | 借一步说话 |
[35:04] | You’re making a mistake. | 你犯了个错误 |
[35:05] | Agent Ressler is making a mistake. | 雷斯勒探员犯了个错误 |
[35:08] | I imagine he’s trying to do what’s best for Harold. | 我觉得他在做对哈罗德最有利的事 |
[35:10] | So am I. And what’s best for Harold | 我也是 而对哈罗德最有利的 |
[35:12] | is to find the person who orchestrated this insanity. | 就是找到策划这一切的人 |
[35:15] | I’m in a considerably better position | 相对来说 我更适合 |
[35:17] | to accomplish that quickly. | 快速完成这个任务 |
[35:19] | There are times to handle things by the book, | 有时候要按规矩办事 |
[35:22] | and then there are times like this. | 也有像现在这样不需要的时候 |
[35:24] | So all you care about is answers. | 所以你只关心答案 |
[35:26] | What I care about is accountability. | 我关心的是谁该负责 |
[35:28] | And I respect that. | 我尊敬这种想法 |
[35:29] | Hell, after what we’ve been through lately, | 妈的 我们经历了这一切后 |
[35:31] | I’m hardly one to get up on a high horse | 我不是那种趾高气扬 |
[35:32] | about the right way to do things. | 教别人怎么做事的人 |
[35:33] | Then let me handle this in the way I know is best. | 那就让我以我所知最好的方法来处理 |
[35:36] | If you do, anything you learn | 如果是你处理 你查出的所有东西 |
[35:38] | will be inadmissible in any prosecution. | 都无法在起诉中采用 |
[35:41] | I need to hand the AG solid cases, solid evidence. | 我要把确凿的案子和确凿的证据交给司法部长 |
[35:45] | Listen to me. We’re losing time. | 听我说 我们没时间了 |
[35:47] | Reggie Cole knew I was coming. | 雷吉·科尔知道我来了 |
[35:49] | That means whoever he’s working with knew as well. | 就是说他的同伙也知道 |
[35:53] | They will not let you interrogate him. | 他们不会让你审问他的 |
[35:56] | What does that mean? We have him in custody. | 什么意思 我们已经拘留他了 |
[35:59] | Director Cooper’s office. | 库珀司长办公室 |
[36:03] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[36:06] | – How is that even possible? – It’s too late, isn’t it? | -怎么可能 -太迟了吗 |
[36:09] | Bring him in. I’ll talk to him myself. | 带他进来 我亲自和他说 |
[36:12] | Security says Reggie Cole’s lawyer is here. | 保安说雷吉·科尔的律师来了 |
[36:18] | Marvin. Change of plan. | 马文 改变计划 |
[36:20] | I’m at the Post Office. | 我在邮局 |
[36:22] | Don’t come in. I’ll meet you out back. | 别进来 后门见 |
[36:29] | Senator Panabaker. | 帕娜贝克参议员 |
[36:31] | Tyson Lacroix. | 我是泰森·拉克鲁瓦 |
[36:32] | You’re an attorney? | 你是律师吗 |
[36:34] | I’m Reginald Cole’s attorney. | 我是雷吉·科尔的律师 |
[36:35] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[36:38] | How did you know about Cole’s arrest? | 你怎么知道科尔被逮捕了 |
[36:39] | How the hell did you even get down here? | 你怎么会来到这里 |
[36:41] | More to the point, how did you know this building even existed? | 更重要的是 你怎么知道这栋楼的存在 |
[36:44] | There seems to be some misunderstanding. | 这当中似乎有些误会 |
[36:45] | I’m not here to answer questions. | 我不是来回答问题的 |
[36:47] | I’m here to stop you from asking them. | 我是来阻止你们提问的 |
[36:49] | Mr. Cole is my client. | 科尔先生是我的当事人 |
[36:50] | As of this moment, | 从这一刻起 |
[36:51] | you are precluded from questioning him under any circumstances. | 你们在任何情况下都不能审问他 |
[36:57] | I don’t know who you are, Mr. Lacroix, | 我不知道你是谁 拉克鲁瓦先生 |
[36:59] | but I can tell you this, | 但我可以告诉你 |
[37:00] | you are now squarely on the Justice Department’s radar. | 现在司法部门盯上你了 |
[37:04] | You don’t want to answer our questions? | 你不想回答我们的问题吗 |
[37:05] | We’ll get the answers anyway. | 我们还是有办法得到答案的 |
[37:08] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[37:10] | I’d like to see my client now. | 现在我想见见我的当事人 |
[37:39] | You think it’d be that easy, Mr. Lacroix? | 你以为想见就能见吗 拉克鲁瓦先生 |
[37:41] | Did you really think you could just waltz in | 你真的以为你可以大摇大摆地 |
[37:42] | to a federal black site and just start making demands? | 走进联邦黑屋提要求吗 |
[37:45] | I have a right to see my client. | 我有权见我的当事人 |
[37:47] | And you will. At his arraignment. | 在他传讯到时候 你会见到的 |
[37:49] | Please. | 别来这套 |
[37:50] | You don’t have enough to charge him. | 你们没有足够的证据起诉他 |
[37:52] | He murdered a man named Doug Koster. | 他谋杀了一个名叫道格·科斯特的人 |
[37:54] | That would concern me if you had a single shred of evidence | 如果你们有一丁点证据能证实此事属实 |
[37:56] | proving that it was actually true. | 那我会很担心了 |
[37:58] | He targeted Harold Cooper, | 他的目标是哈罗德·库珀 |
[37:59] | the Assistant Director of the FBI, tried to frame him. | 是联调局助理司长 他想要诬陷他 |
[38:01] | Mere accusations. | 这纯粹是指控 |
[38:02] | And the bartender that he forced | 被他逼迫做帮凶的酒保 |
[38:04] | into helping him was also killed. | 也被杀了 |
[38:05] | How sad. | 真可怜 |
[38:06] | Not that some bartender was killed, | 不是酒保被杀了可怜 |
[38:08] | but that you can’t seem to accept reality. | 而是你们似乎无法接受现实 |
[38:10] | Yeah? And what’s that? | 是吗 什么现实 |
[38:11] | You have nothing. | 你们手无证据 |
[38:13] | You can’t connect my client to either murder. | 你们无法把我当事人与两起谋杀案联系在一起 |
[38:15] | This frame-up sounds like total fiction. | 这种诬陷完全就是虚构的 |
[38:17] | That we can prove. | 我们可以证明 |
[38:18] | He was blackmailing Mr. Cooper. | 他勒索库珀先生 |
[38:20] | We have your client’s voice on a recording. | 我们有你当事人的录音 |
[38:22] | No, you have an alter voice on a recording. | 不 你们有的是一段篡改过的录音 |
[38:24] | You made assumptions when you descrambled the voice, | 你们在破解音频时做出了假设 |
[38:27] | but you can’t be sure if you accurately reversed the process. | 但你们不能确定是否真的重置了变声过程 |
[38:30] | The NYPD confirmed that it was Cole. | 纽约警局证实了那是科尔 |
[38:33] | It sounds like Cole. | 和科尔的声音很像 |
[38:34] | Sounds like. | 很像 |
[38:36] | I’ve heard enough. Get him the hell out of here. | 我听够了 把他带出去 |
[38:38] | Already? I’m just getting started. | 这就够了 我才刚开始 |
[38:39] | Hell, I’ve not said a word yet about Agent Keen. | 基恩探员的事我都还没说呢 |
[38:43] | And there it is. | 没错 |
[38:45] | The motive. | 动机 |
[38:47] | I assume you know about the tracking device | 我想你知道我们从基恩探员身上 |
[38:49] | recovered from Agent Keen? | 拿到的追踪器吧 |
[38:50] | I may have heard something, yes. | 我听说过 是的 |
[38:52] | Then maybe you want to tell us | 那也许你会想告诉我们 |
[38:53] | why your client acquired a tracking device | 你的当事人为什么会买一个 |
[38:56] | that was then used to stalk and murder one of our agents? | 用来尾随和谋杀我们一名探员的追踪器 |
[38:58] | He bought the tracker. That’s not a crime. | 他买追踪器 这并不犯法 |
[39:00] | You can’t prove he caused Keen to ingest it, | 你们不能证明是他让基恩把追踪器吞下去的 |
[39:02] | and you can’t prove he had any contact with Vandyke. | 也不能证明他和范戴克有任何联系 |
[39:05] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字 |
[39:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[39:07] | Agent Park, take Mr. Lacroix to Interrogation Two. | 帕克探员 把拉克鲁瓦先生带去二号审讯室 |
[39:11] | Give him two minutes with his client, | 给他和他当事人两分钟时间 |
[39:13] | no more, understood? | 只能两分钟 明白吗 |
[39:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:15] | I’ll leave you folks to talk amongst yourselves. | 我让你们自己好好聊聊 |
[39:22] | Don’t even say it. | 别说 |
[39:23] | I have to. He’s right. | 不得不说 他说得对 |
[39:25] | I warned you, we didn’t have enough without a confession. | 我提醒过你 没有供词是不够的 |
[39:27] | Don’t tell me we’re cutting this guy loose. | 别和我说我们要放他走 |
[39:28] | What do you want to do, Donald? | 你想怎么做 唐纳德 |
[39:30] | Charge him? And then what? | 起诉他吗 然后怎么样 |
[39:31] | Watch our case just fall apart? No. | 看着我们的案子一败涂地吗 不 |
[39:34] | We’re gonna do this, we do it once and we make it stick. | 我们要这么做 就要一次做到底 |
[39:36] | So that’s a yes? | 所以你是同意了 |
[39:38] | We’re just gonna let Cole walk out of here? | 我们就这样放走科尔吗 |
[39:41] | Raymond was right. | 雷蒙德说得对 |
[39:47] | Mr. Cole, your lawyer’s here. | 科尔先生 你的律师来了 |
[39:50] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才来 |
[39:54] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[39:55] | I’d rather not. | 不了 |
[39:56] | I have a feeling we won’t be staying here much longer. | 我预感我们很快就能离开了 |
[39:58] | – They’re releasing me? – Let’s not talk here. | -他们要释放我吗 -别在这里说 |
[40:00] | My car is outside. | 我的车在外面 |
[40:01] | I’ll explain when we get back to my office. | 回到我的办公室 我会解释的 |
[40:20] | I’ll say it. | 我直说了 |
[40:22] | This job can be confusing, | 这份工作有时让人感到困惑 |
[40:23] | and I’ve been lost plenty of times before, | 之前我已经迷失过很多次 |
[40:26] | but I have no idea who those guys are | 但我不知道那些是什么人 |
[40:28] | or what the heck it is we’re dealing with. | 或是我们到底要面对的是什么 |
[40:31] | Let’s get a wiretap warrant for Cole’s phone. | 我们去申请窃听科尔手机的授权令吧 |
[40:33] | I’ll ask around on the Hill, see if anyone knows Lacroix. | 我去国会打听一下 看看有谁知道拉克鲁瓦 |
[40:36] | I’ll tell Cooper the bad news. | 我去把坏消息告诉库珀 |
[40:39] | It’s not over yet. | 这事没完 |
[40:43] | Raymond will know what to do. | 雷蒙德会知道该怎么做的 |
[40:50] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[40:51] | Reginald Cole. | 雷吉纳德·科尔 |
[40:53] | He’s a former New York police detective. | 他之前是纽约警探 |
[40:55] | And they’re releasing him? | 他们要放他走吗 |
[40:56] | Not happily. | 被迫的 |
[40:58] | But they know the Justice Department | 但是他们知道司法部 |
[40:59] | is watching their every move, so they won’t charge | 在监视他们的一举一动 所以如果这个案子 |
[41:01] | if there’s a possibility the case won’t hold up. | 没有确凿的证据 他们是不会起诉的 |
[41:04] | Guess it’s his lucky day. | 看来今天是他的幸运日 |
[41:06] | Hardly. | 勉强是吧 |
[41:06] | If Cole wants to live, | 如果科尔想活命 |
[41:08] | his best chance is to stay inside that building. | 他最好的机会就是留在那栋楼里 |
[41:11] | He’s burned, and whoever he works for knows it. | 他完蛋了 他的雇主会知道的 |
[41:14] | Well, he’s not the only one. | 不止他一个人 |
[41:16] | Now the lawyer’s burned, too. | 那位律师也完蛋了 |
[41:20] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[41:21] | I want them as soon as they’re on the road. | 只要他们一上路 我要抓到他们 |
[41:27] | That’s them. | 他们出来了 |
[41:27] | You want to hit them in transit? | 你想在途中袭击他们吗 |
[41:29] | Don’t you want to find out where they’re going? | 难道你不想知道他们要去哪吗 |
[41:31] | They’re leaving now. Intercept in five minutes. | 他们现在走了 五分钟后拦截 |
[41:51] | Weecha, get us out of here. | 薇查 我们快走 |